时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars | 前情提示 |
[00:02] | Later, Deputy. | 等等,Deputy |
[00:03] | – Have you met someone? – Alicia and I talked about it- | – 你有没有去见过某人? – Alicia和我谈过这件事情 |
[00:05] | Wallace’s mom! | Wallace的妈妈?! |
[00:10] | I know you blame me for your mother’s death. | 我知道 因为你妈妈的死 你一直责怪我 |
[00:12] | She was your mom, my stepmom. | 她是你妈妈 是我的继母 |
[00:14] | Dad could have used you there. | 爸爸本可以利用你的 |
[00:15] | So now you’re worried about Dad’s welfare. | 那你现在开始担心爸爸的利益了? |
[00:17] | Isn’t he the big bad wolf? Cigarette burns, broken noses | 他不是那种坏爸爸么 用烟烫你 打断你的鼻子 |
[00:21] | I never would have hurt her. | 我永远都不该伤害她的 |
[00:22] | Lilly and Weevil? | Lilly 和 Weevil? |
[00:23] | Lilly is dead. Her killer is in jail. | Lilly 已经死了 杀她的凶手已经进了监狱 |
[00:25] | Abel Koontz didn’t kill Lilly. | Abel Koontz没有杀Lilly. |
[00:26] | You think I killed Lilly. | 你认为是我杀了Lilly |
[00:27] | You haven’t seen Duncan tonight, have you? He’s missing. | 今晚你有没有见过Duncan? 他失踪了 |
[00:31] | Bob sells a house for $136,000. | Bob一栋房子卖$136,000 |
[00:33] | If he makes 5% commission for every house he sells, | 如果他没卖一栋房子赚5%的佣金 |
[00:36] | how much money did Bob earn on this sale? | 这笔买卖 Bob可以赚多少? |
[00:40] | All I know is, if your boy Bob only gets 5%, um, | 我所知道的就是 如果Bob只拿5%的佣金 |
[00:43] | he’s pushin’ the wrong product. | 他就不该去卖房子 |
[00:47] | I get something to write with here? | 有没有东西好让我用来写字? |
[00:50] | First fundamental of fundamentals of math? | 基础数学第一部? |
[00:52] | Always carry your writing utensil. | 永远都要带上你的笔! |
[00:57] | So I heard, uh, Duncan Kane took off, huh? | 我听说 Duncan Kane走了 嗯? |
[01:01] | I believe the official story involved a sick relative in Chattanooga, | 我相信公开的说法 和他在Chattanooga 的亲戚生病有关 |
[01:06] | but, yeah, he took off. | 不过 是的 他是走了 |
[01:10] | Well the word is he bolted ’cause you accused him of killing Lilly. | 不过 传言是说他逃跑了 因为你指控他杀了Lilly |
[01:16] | Well, word is wrong. | 好吧 传言是错误的 |
[01:19] | But, you don’t think they got the right guy. | 不过 你是认为他们抓错人了 |
[01:25] | Hey, honey. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[01:28] | Eli. | |
[01:30] | Sheriff. | |
[01:33] | I’m just giving Weevil a refresher for his quiz tomorrow. | 我在帮Weevil温习一下明天的测验 |
[01:39] | Well, I guess I’m refreshed. | 好吧 我想我已经温习好了 |
[01:42] | See you at school. | 学校见 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[01:51] | Honey, do I need to recap my Concerned Dad lectures? | 宝贝 我是不是需要再重申一下 做父亲的对女儿的担心? |
[01:56] | No running with scissors, no candy from strangers, | 不要拿着剪刀走路 不要吃陌生人的糖 |
[01:59] | no smartening up the local criminal element. | 不要掺合到地区的案件中 |
[02:01] | He helped me out in the past. I’m just returning the favour. | 他以前帮过我 我现在只是想帮帮他 |
[02:04] | What say you call it even. | 你就是说扯平了? |
[02:07] | I’ll be at home. | 我回家了 |
[02:09] | With the only sane member of the Mars family. | 和Mars家族唯一一个清醒的成员在一起 |
[02:12] | The one who eats from the garbage and keeps bringing me dead birds? | 你是说那个从垃圾堆里找吃的 还经常给我带回死鸟的那个? |
[02:15] | That’s the one. | 就是它~ |
[02:39] | Chester! | |
[02:41] | Chester, come here boy. | Chester 过来宝贝 |
[02:43] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝! |
[02:45] | Chester! | |
[02:47] | Chester! | |
[02:49] | Chester! | |
[02:51] | Oh! Hey. | 哦 嗨! |
[02:53] | Hey. | 嗨! |
[02:55] | So, uh, what do you think? | 嗯 你觉得怎么样? |
[02:57] | Like… in general, or is there a specific arena in which you’d like my opinion? | 比方说… 总的来说 … 还是有什么特别之处需要我的建议? |
[03:03] | Do you think Duncan, uh, is just cooling off or is he, like, holed up | 你觉得Duncan只是去冷静一下 |
[03:07] | in some hotel room pouring peroxide on his hair and trying to file his fingerprints off? | 还是躲到了什么酒店 染了头发并销毁了他的指纹? |
[03:11] | Honestly, I have no idea. | 老实说 我不知道 |
[03:13] | I got the call from Celeste today wanting to know where, uh, I thought he might’ve gone. | 今天我接到Celeste的电话 他想知道 我认为他去哪儿了 |
[03:17] | What’d you tell her? | 你怎么对她说的? |
[03:19] | The truth. | 说了实话 |
[03:21] | That I don’t know. | 说我不知道 |
[03:30] | See ya. | 回头见 |
[03:35] | All righty, Logan. | 好吧 Logan |
[03:37] | We’ll just skip over the two minutes in heaven we had. | 我们都跳过了那天堂般的两分钟不说 |
[03:40] | You wanna pretend it never happened? | 你想假装从没发生过嘛? |
[03:42] | No argument here. | 没什么好争的 |
[03:43] | My lips, for all intents and purposes, are sealed. | 不管怎样 我的嘴也会牢牢紧闭的 |
[03:54] | Sorry. This was on your | 对不起 这在你的…? |
[03:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:59] | You’re Veronica Mars, right? | 你是Veronica Mars,对不对? |
[04:00] | Sometimes. | 有时是 |
[04:02] | Do you think I could, like, hire you, or something? | 你觉得 我是不是能雇佣你? |
[04:04] | To help me find my dog? | 帮我找我的狗? |
[04:06] | That depends. Was he cheating on you? | 看情况吧 它欺骗了你的感情? |
[04:09] | Lost dogs aren’t really my speciality. | 寻找失踪的狗 不是我的特长 |
[04:11] | Oh. Okay. Well, thanks anyways. | 哦 好吧 谢谢你 |
[04:21] | You know maybe I could make a couple phone calls, uh, maybe help with signage. | 或许我可以打几个电话 或者做一些标志 |
[04:25] | Excuse me a sec. | 失陪一下 |
[04:27] | Breaking news. Record this date in history. | 惊天的消息 这一天会载入史册的 |
[04:30] | First time Wallace Fennel got the 4-1-1 before the little birdy got it to you. | Wallace Fennel第一次在你之前拿到一手消息 |
[04:34] | Do I have to tip you over or are you gonna spill it on your own? | 我是不是要把你掀倒 还是你马上说出来 |
[04:38] | Clemmons just got a call. | Clemmons刚刚接到电话 |
[04:40] | Weevil broke into the Kane house last night. | Weevil昨晚闯入了Kane的房子 |
[04:42] | Neighbourhood security patrol caught him in Lilly Kane’s bedroom. | 社区的安全巡逻队 在Lilly Kane的卧室里抓到他 |
[05:27] | Hi. How are ya? | 嗨 你好嘛? |
[05:30] | Better. Now. | 好多了 现在 |
[05:32] | I haven’t heard from you in a couple days. | 好几天没有你的消息了 |
[05:34] | About to show up at your place with my tools of restraint. | 正打算用我的工具去你家看看呢 |
[05:37] | Wouldn’t recommend it. | 不推荐这么做 |
[05:38] | Dad usually likes to have a guy to dinner at least once before he cuffs me. | 爸爸通常喜欢和人吃一顿饭 至少在他给我带上手铐之前 |
[05:42] | So what can I help you with, Miss Mars? | 我可以帮你什么呢 Mars小姐? |
[05:44] | My schedule? Sure. I’m off Thursday and Friday. | 我的时间表?当然 我星期四星期五休息 |
[05:48] | Um, I’m actually here to see Weevil. | 嗯 事实上我是来看Weevil的 |
[05:51] | Do you think I could get a minute with him? | 我是不是能和他见上一会 |
[05:55] | What is it about bad boys? | 坏男孩有什么好 |
[05:57] | Um, tattoos, leather, parole violations. Total good-girl bait. | 嗯 文身 皮装 违反假释条例 女孩子就吃这套 |
[06:03] | I’m doomed. | 受不了 |
[06:04] | Hey, you were here when Weevil was brought in, right? | 嗨 Weevil被抓进来的时候 你也在场是不是 |
[06:07] | What did they find on him? | 他们在他身上找到了什么? |
[06:09] | The bad-ass standards, $0.17, a couple of condoms, a pen | 混蛋的标准配置 0.17美金 几个避孕套 一支笔 |
[06:21] | Do you have that nail file and the J-Lo poster I asked for? | 你有没有带指甲剪和我要的J-Lo的海报? |
[06:27] | Why were you in Lilly’s room? | 你为什么去Lilly的家? |
[06:29] | What better house for some B&E? | 对我这样的人来说 还有什么更好的去处? |
[06:31] | I know about you and Lilly. I know about the letters. | 我了解你和Lilly 我知道那些信件 |
[06:33] | Yeah? | 哦? |
[06:35] | Well, whatever you know, that’s not all there is to it. | 好吧 不管你知道什么 那不是全部 |
[06:37] | I tell you that I’m close to finding Lilly’s killer and two hours later, | 我告诉你我马上就要找到杀死Lilly的凶手了 可是两个小时以后 |
[06:41] | you’re breaking into her room. What do you expect me to think? | 你却闯入了她的房子 你让我怎么想? |
[06:43] | Look, I told you what I was doing there. Now if you don’t wanna believe me, that’s on you, okay? | 听着 我跟你说了我在那里做什么 现在 如果你不愿意相信我 那是你的事情 |
[06:48] | You gonna help me or not? | 你到底要不要帮我? |
[06:52] | No. | 不 |
[06:55] | All right, all right, hold on! | 好吧 好吧 等等 |
[07:01] | Diamond ring. | 钻石戒指 |
[07:02] | You broke in to steal a ring? | 你私闯民宅就是为了偷戒指? |
[07:05] | I was trying to get it back. | 我是要把它拿回来 |
[07:06] | It’s my mother’s and she was saving it for me as an engagement ring. | 那是我妈妈的 她帮我保管着 这是我们的订婚戒指 |
[07:11] | At one time I was dumb enough to think I wanted Lilly to have it. | 那个时候我傻傻的以为Lilly 就会是那个戒指的主人了 |
[07:15] | Find it? | 找到了嘛? |
[07:17] | No. | 没有 |
[07:20] | Look, uh, the Kanes want me crucified for this and now that I’m 18… | 听着Kane一家想让我死 而且我18岁了 |
[07:24] | Good-bye juvie. | 再见 少年犯 |
[07:27] | Hello community soap. | 去劳动改造吧 |
[07:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:33] | Now I see how crappy mine was. | 我现在知道了我做的有多么糟糕 |
[07:35] | It was heartfelt crappy. | 从内心认同的糟糕 |
[07:38] | So tell me more about the night Chester disappeared. Your front gate was open? | 好吧 跟我说说Chester失踪的那个晚上 你的前门开着? |
[07:42] | Oh, not mine, the McDades. I baby-sit their son Ryder twice a week. | 哦不是我家的 是McDades家的 我帮他们看孩子 两个星期一次 |
[07:46] | They let me keep Chester in their yard. | 他们让我把Chester放在他们的院子里 |
[07:48] | – How far do you live from them? – Far. I’m more like an 02er. | – 你家离他家有多远? – 很远 |
[07:52] | So, you put up flyers. Did you check the pound? | 所以你贴了传单 有没有查过动物收容所? |
[07:55] | Well, I called and I left them my number. | 我打过电话 还留了我的电话号码 |
[07:57] | You should go down there. Give ’em a flyer. | 你该去那里 给他们一张你的传单 |
[07:59] | If they meet you, they’re more likely to remember you and Chester if he comes through. | 如果他们见过你 他们会更可能记得你和Chester 如果它会被送到那里的话 |
[08:11] | Sweetheart. Stay close, okay? Barry’s gonna be here any minute. | 甜心 别走远 Barry很快就来了 |
[08:15] | Research for your next role? | 在研究你的下一个角色? |
[08:19] | No, Phil Jackson gave me this. | 不 Phil Jackson给我的 |
[08:22] | He said it would change my perspective. | 他说这本书会改变我的未来的 |
[08:25] | Maybe you could option it. | 或许你可以作个选择 |
[08:28] | Nobody seems to believe me. | 没有人相信我 |
[08:30] | Not even my own children. | 就连我的孩子也不相信我 |
[08:32] | I’m done acting, Trina. | 我不想再演戏了 Trina |
[08:35] | It’s behind me now. | 不想了 |
[08:37] | What if something so great came along. | 如果有什么很好的角色呢? |
[08:41] | There is nothing greater than living in the moment, | 没有什么比呆在这里 |
[08:44] | being here with the ones I love. | 和我爱的人在一起更好的了 |
[08:48] | That’s my job now. | 这就是我现在的工作 |
[08:51] | Lynn’s death was my wake up call. | Lynn的死 惊醒了我 |
[08:54] | Push in on our hero. | 推近我们的男主角 |
[08:57] | Natural light frames his handsome, | 自然光让他的饱经风霜的脸轮廓分明 |
[08:59] | weathered face as he passes sage advice to his doting daughter. | 他正给他的宝贝女儿传授生活的要义 |
[09:04] | The music swells. | 音乐响起 |
[09:06] | Important your family is. Hm, hm. | 你的家庭很重要 额? |
[09:13] | But Daddy, there’s this terrific part. | 不过爸爸 现在有个很棒的角色 |
[09:15] | It’s the villain in this independent feature my boyfriend Dylan’s producing, | 在我男朋友的独立制作中演个坏人 |
[09:19] | “Escaping Your Past”. You’d be perfect. Two days work. | “逃离过去” 非常适合你 就两天的工作 |
[09:21] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, Trina. | 哇 哇 哇 等等 Trina |
[09:25] | Thank you for thinking of me, really, but, | 谢谢你想到我 不过 |
[09:27] | but this, | 这个 |
[09:29] | this is what I want to be doing now. | 这才是我现在想做的 |
[09:33] | I’m not sure if you’re aware but Lynn updated her will a few weeks before her death. | 我不知道你们是否知道 不过Lynn在她死亡之前几个星期 修改了她的遗嘱 |
[09:38] | Aaron, you were removed. | Aaron 你被除去了 |
[09:41] | Well I didn’t know that but, uh, | 我是不知道 不过 |
[09:44] | well, doesn’t surprise me. | 不过 我并不吃惊 |
[09:47] | It’s cool, Barr. Dad’s accountants didn’t give Mom much of an allowance. | 很好 Barr. 爸爸的财务并没有给妈妈很多钱 |
[09:52] | All right, I’ll skip to the relevant paragraph here. | 好吧 我直接跳到相关的部分 |
[09:57] | To my son Logan, I bequeath my art collection as well as all of my personal effects in the house. | 我把我所有的艺术收藏以及 在这所房子里的所有财产 遗赠给我的儿子Logan, |
[10:02] | In addition I leave him the balance in my investment account, | 除此之外 他还将获得我投资帐户中的所有钱 |
[10:05] | held with JP Morgan, totalling $115,000. | 投资帐户设在JP Morgan 共计$115,000 |
[10:14] | And me? She took me out too? | 那我呢 她把我也除去了嘛? |
[10:18] | I’m afraid you were never in it. | 不好意思 你从来不在她的遗嘱中 |
[10:23] | We’re looking for a lost Jack Russell terrier, Chester. | 我们在找一条失踪的狗 它名叫Chester |
[10:26] | Any chance he’s come through? | 它是不是被送来这里? |
[10:28] | Pure breed Jack. | 纯种的 |
[10:30] | Hadn’t come through. Sorry. | H对不起 没有 |
[10:32] | Veronica Mars? J-dub, this is the coolest girl in Neptune High. | 她是Neptune高中最酷的女孩 |
[10:36] | Uh, she was gonna get expelled for planting a spy cam in the teacher’s lounge | 她差点被开除因为她在老师的更衣室 放了一个偷窥的摄像头 |
[10:40] | but she had so much dirt, they just let her off. | 不过她那么优秀 所以他们放过她了 |
[10:42] | Is that so? | 就这样嘛? |
[10:43] | Have you seen my dog? | 有没有见过我的狗? |
[10:48] | Uh, man, no. | 哦 没有 |
[10:50] | Aww, I wish I had though, what a cutie. | 啊 真希望我见过 多可爱的狗啊 |
[10:53] | Keep an eye out, okay? | 帮我留心着 好嘛 |
[10:54] | We’d really appreciate that. | 我们会很感激你的 |
[10:56] | – Thanks – Hans. | – 谢谢 |
[10:57] | Hans. | |
[10:59] | You really hid a camera in the teacher’s lounge? | 你真的在老师的更衣室放置了摄像头? |
[11:02] | I have no idea what he’s talking about. | 我不知道他在说什么 |
[11:06] | Good morning, bro. Pop tart? | 早上好弟弟 来点小馅饼嘛 |
[11:09] | Hm, a tart from a tart. | 嗯 小馅饼 |
[11:12] | He of the sickle wit. Can I ask you something? | 能问你点事嘛? |
[11:17] | Will you look at that? There was a string attached to my pop tart. | 你看看 我的小馅饼上有根线 |
[11:21] | Yeah, well, I’m in a little bit of a jam. I could use a loan. | 好吧 我手头有点紧 我本来可以贷款的 |
[11:28] | Twelve hours to hit me up for my dead mother’s money. | 才12个小时 就想动我妈妈的钱了 |
[11:33] | Hm, I wonder who had that in the pool? | 我想知道 是谁把那个放在面粉里的 |
[11:35] | You know I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t important. | 你知道 如果不是重要的事情 我就不会来找你了 |
[11:37] | Oh, I do. | 哦 我知道 |
[11:38] | I do. | 我知道 |
[11:40] | Could I just borrow ten grand, just for a little while. | 我能不能问你借1万块 我会很快还你的 |
[11:43] | Ten grand? | 1万? |
[11:44] | Will you just hear me out, please. | 你能不能听我说完 |
[11:46] | My boyfriend Dylan spotted me some cash a few months ago and | 我男朋友Dylan 几个月前借了我些钱 |
[11:50] | now he’s bugging me about it. I can’t get him off my back. | 现在在追着我要钱 根本无法摆脱他 |
[11:54] | Did you try standing up? | 你没有试着抵抗 |
[11:56] | Thanks. Knew I could count on you. | 谢谢 我就知道你会帮我 |
[11:59] | This afternoon we should post at the pet stores. | 今天下午 我们去宠物店贴传单 |
[12:01] | Pet owners are more likely to call with any tips. | 宠物的主人们如果有消息会更愿意帮忙的 |
[12:05] | Hello? | |
[12:07] | Yes I did. | 是的 |
[12:08] | Oh, you have? | 哦 是吗 你找到了? |
[12:14] | – What happened? – Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没什么 |
[12:16] | Someone was just playing a stupid trick. | 有人在开愚蠢的玩笑 |
[12:22] | Lenny Sofer. I had a crush on him last year. | 去年的时候我还对他有好感呢 |
[12:25] | I put his picture in my locker. | 我把他的照片贴在我的箱子里 |
[12:27] | I never told him but somebody did. | 我从没跟他说过 不过有人告诉他了 |
[12:29] | He’s gone out of his way to be mean to me ever since. | 接下来他就想尽一切办法作弄我 |
[12:33] | Oh, Veronica, please, don’t worry about it. Really, it’s not worth it. | 哦 Veronica 不用担心 真的 不值得的 |
[12:37] | Oh, it’s so worth it. | 哦 太值得了 |
[12:38] | – You prank-call Mandy? – What if I did? | – 你作弄Mandy? – 如果我是这么做了呢? |
[12:40] | Well, I want to congratulate you. Shake your hand. | 好吧 我要祝贺你 来 握个手 |
[12:42] | Congratulations! You’ve been named the world’s biggest cockroach. | 祝贺你 你被提名为最恶心的蟑螂 |
[12:45] | This award is given in recognition of your unparalleled lack of decency and humanity. | 这个奖项是用来表彰你 无可比拟的没人性以及没风度 |
[12:50] | Bravo! You’re gonna die friendless and alone. | 恭喜 你将永远没有朋友 孤苦伶仃 |
[12:53] | Hey, everybody knows you’re the biggest- | 嗨 每个人都知道 你才是。。。 |
[12:55] | Shut up! If I want you to speak, I’ll wave a snausage over your nose. | 闭嘴! 如果我让你说话 我会扇你鼻子的! |
[12:58] | If you use Mandy again to try to convince yourself that you’re not a loser, | 如果你再次利用Mandy 来向你自己证明你不是个失败者 |
[13:01] | I will ruin your life – got it? | 我会让你毁了的 明白了嘛? |
[13:04] | You got it? | 你明白了嘛? |
[13:05] | Okay, geez. | 知道了 |
[13:10] | I can’t believe you did that. | 我简直无法相信你这么做了 |
[13:11] | I can’t believe that you didn’t. | 我简直无法相信你没有这么做 |
[13:13] | If you want people to leave you alone, Mandy, or better yet, treat you with respect, | 如果你想让大家不要骚扰你 Mandy, 或者尊敬你 |
[13:17] | demand it. Make them. | 向他们要求! |
[13:29] | Hey, buddy, you wanna go outside? | 嗨 兄弟 你想要出去走走嘛? |
[13:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | – Hello. – Veronica, it’s Hans at the pound. | – 喂 – Veronica 我是动物收容所的Hans |
[13:43] | I’ve got some bad news. | 坏消息 |
[13:46] | One of our guys found Chester by the side of the highway on his way in last night. | 昨天晚上 我们一个工作人员 在高速公路边发现了CHESTER |
[13:50] | He’d been hit by a car. They had to put him down. | 它被车撞了 我们不得不结束它的生命 |
[14:01] | I found this, | 我找到了这个 |
[14:04] | saved it for you. | 留给你 |
[14:30] | Backup and I walk by here almost everyday. | 我每天都经过这里 |
[14:32] | This used to be covered with band flyers and surf boards for sale. | 这里常常贴着乐队的广告以及出售冲浪板 |
[14:36] | Now every inch of space is covered with lost dog notices. | 现在这里贴满了寻狗启事 |
[14:49] | Hi. I was calling about your missing Yorkie? | 我打电话来是想问问你的失踪的狗 |
[14:51] | Oh, you did. Great. | 哦 你找到了 太好了 |
[14:54] | How did you find him? | 你怎么找到的? |
[14:57] | Three weeks. | 三个星期 |
[14:59] | No, I haven’t seen him, just a concerned dog lover. | 不 我没有见到它 我也是个爱狗者 |
[15:03] | How much is the reward? | 酬金有多少? |
[15:08] | Hi, is this Bridget? | 嗨 是Bridget吗? |
[15:09] | Hi, I’m calling about your toy Spaniel, Louie. Is he still missing? | 我是来问问你的 Spaniel, Louie 你找到它了吗? |
[15:13] | I’ll definitely be on the lookout for him. | 我一定会帮你找的 |
[15:15] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[15:23] | Only the owners who’ve offered big rewards have gotten their dogs back. | 只有出高价赏金的人才找回了他们的狗 |
[15:26] | What happens to the dogs who don’t bring a high enough price? | 那剩下的不出高价的狗呢? |
[15:29] | Do they end up like Chester, just left by the highway somewhere to die? | 它们的结局也和Chester一样吗 死在高速公路的边上? |
[15:41] | I can’t do anything for Mandy but if someone is stealing dogs in Neptune, | 我不能为Mandy做什么了 如果有人在Neptune偷狗 |
[15:44] | they need to be brought down, hard, | 他们需要被重重的打击 |
[15:46] | then beaten with some sort of tyre iron, and dumped into the nearest body of water. | 然后被绑上铁块 扔到最近的河里 |
[15:52] | What did you say to Duncan? | 你和Duncan说了什么? |
[15:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[15:56] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[15:57] | I think you know why he left. | 我想你知道他为什么走 |
[15:59] | In fact, you’re probably the reason he left. | 事实上 你很有可能是他离开的原因 |
[16:01] | What did you say to him, Veronica? | 你跟他说了什么 Veronica? |
[16:05] | Let’s start with what I didn’t tell him. | 我们先来说说我没有跟他说什么吧 |
[16:07] | I didn’t tell him that his mother threatened to kill me. | 我没有告诉他 他妈妈威胁要杀我 |
[16:10] | I didn’t tell him that his mother drove my mother out of town. | 我没有告诉他 他妈妈把我妈妈赶出了这个镇 |
[16:15] | I know you think I hate you but I don’t. | 我知道你以为我恨你 但是我没有 |
[16:19] | I just can’t stand to look at you. | 我只是不能忍受看着你 |
[16:22] | Every time I see you, I see everything that’s wrong in my life, in my family. | 每一次我见到你 我就看到我的家庭我的生活全乱套了 |
[16:27] | I see my husband’s infidelity, your mother in his office, in his hotel room. | 我就看到我丈夫的不忠贞 你妈妈在他的办公室在他的酒店 |
[16:32] | I see your father trying to destroy us. | 我看到你爸爸想要破坏我们 |
[16:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[16:40] | I needed to ask your daughter a few questions. | 我需要就一些问题跟你女儿谈谈 |
[16:43] | You don’t need to ask her anything. You just leave her alone. | 你不需要问她任何事情 你别来找他 |
[16:46] | You don’t scare me, Keith. | 你不需要威胁我 Keith |
[16:49] | If you were such a great detective, you would have seen | 如果你是个好侦探的话 你应该看的到 |
[16:51] | what was going on right underneath your nose. | 在你鼻子底下都发生了什么 |
[17:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:09] | I’ll help you find Duncan if you drop the charges against Weevil. | 我会帮你找到Duncan 如果你放弃对Weevil的指控 |
[17:12] | You want the intruder caught in Lilly’s bedroom released. | 你想让那个闯入Lilly卧室的人被释放? |
[17:16] | I’m sure I should be surprised but I’m not. | 我确信我应该惊讶的 但是我没有 |
[17:19] | Nothing was stolen, nothing was damaged. | 没有东西失窃 也没有东西被破坏 |
[17:22] | I might have an idea where Duncan went, that’s my offer. | 我可能知道Duncan去哪里了 这就是我出的价 |
[17:32] | Truth is, I have no idea where Duncan might be but she doesn’t know that. | 事实上 我并不知道Duncan去哪里了 但是她并不知道 |
[17:36] | As for the whereabouts of lost dogs, | 关于失踪狗的行踪 |
[17:38] | let’s see who bites when I increase the reward exponentially. | 我们看看 当我成倍的增加赏金之后 有谁上钩了 |
[17:47] | Is Dad still at dinner? | 爸爸还在吃晚饭么? |
[17:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:51] | But he’s not far. I’m sure if you really tried you could blow smoke up his ass from here. | 不过他在不远处 我相信 如果你试试 会让他快回来的 |
[17:57] | Hey Trin, | 嗨 Trin |
[17:58] | if you take your top off before you get on the mechanical bull, you won’t fall off. | 如果你上那头牛之前脱了上衣的话 就不会摔下来了 |
[18:06] | – What happened to you? – Nothing. | – 你怎么了? – 没什么 |
[18:10] | Don’t you have some homework to do, little brother? | 小弟弟 你不要做功课了吗 |
[18:16] | That wannabe producer boyfriend do this to you? | 那该死的制作人男朋友对你干了这个? |
[18:21] | What’s his name, Dylan? | 他叫什么名字 Dylan? |
[18:24] | Dylan what, what’s his last name? | Dylan 什么 他姓什么? |
[18:26] | – It doesn’t matter. – It does now! Tell me. | – 这无关紧要 – 告诉我 现在很要紧 |
[18:29] | You’ve made it clear that you have no interest in my problems, Logan. | 你已经说清楚了 你对我的问题不感兴趣 Logan |
[18:33] | Don’t be wishy-washy. | 别烦了 |
[18:35] | It’s so unattractive in a guy. | 一个男人这样 太差了 |
[18:44] | I walked in on ’em making out on the couch last night. | 昨天晚上 正好撞见他们在亲热 |
[18:46] | – She was sittin’ on his lap. – Hey, hey, hey! | – 她坐在他大腿上 – 嗨 嗨 嗨! |
[18:49] | No discussing parental PDA at lunch! It’s your rule! | 午饭的时候不许讨论你爸妈的私事 这是规定 |
[18:52] | Sorry. I can’t be the only one with that image burned in my brain. | 对不起 不能只有我一个人让那画面铭刻在脑海里 |
[18:56] | I had to share. | 我必须要分享 |
[19:00] | Hello. | 喂 |
[19:02] | Yes, this is Bridget. | 是的 我是Bridget |
[19:04] | Wonderful! | 太好了! |
[19:07] | Yes, the reward is still a thousand dollars. | 是的 赏金还是1000美金 |
[19:11] | How ’bout this afternoon. | 今天下午怎么样? |
[19:13] | Great, um, I’ll send my brother to meet you. | 太好了 嗯 我会让我弟弟去见你的 |
[19:18] | Dog Beach, three o’clock. | 狗狗海滩 三点 |
[19:20] | Thanks, buh-bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[19:23] | So I’m your brother? | 那 我就是你的弟弟咯? |
[19:24] | I didn’t mean brother like, brother. | 我不是说弟弟 那个意思上的弟弟 |
[19:26] | I meant brother like… | 我是说弟弟 象那个。。。 |
[19:28] | you know. | 你知道 |
[19:30] | Yeah, I know. And where are you gonna get a thousand bucks? | 是的 我知道 你哪里去弄1000美金? |
[19:34] | If you rollin’ like that, you really been holding out on a brutha. | 如果你那样的话 你会真正有个弟弟的 |
[20:04] | Tú, eh…lost dog. | 嗯…失踪的狗狗? |
[20:06] | Sure did. Hi there Louie. How you doin’ boy. | 当然 嗨 Louie 你好吗 宝贝 |
[20:10] | I missed you. | 我真想你 |
[20:11] | Oh yes, I did. | 哦 是吗 我真想你 |
[20:13] | Where was he? How’d you find him? | 他在哪里 你怎么找到他的? |
[20:16] | No hablo ingles. | |
[20:18] | Oh. All right, then. | 哦 那好吧 |
[20:24] | Thanks man. | 谢谢你 |
[20:25] | Gracias. | |
[20:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:52] | He just ran from me, that’s so weird. | 它突然挣脱了 真是太奇怪了 |
[20:55] | – Está loco el perro. – Sorry. | – 对不起 |
[21:06] | Tag, you’re it. | Tag 就是你了 |
[21:08] | Now it’s time to play follow the dog thief. | 现在是时候来跟踪偷狗的贼了 |
[21:13] | You’re walking. | 你在走 |
[21:59] | Oh crap. | 哦 混蛋 |
[22:04] | You stole the dog. | 你偷了狗 |
[22:12] | And it’s time for the international language of… | 是时候要用国际语言了… |
[22:19] | Okay, now who stole the dog? | 好吧 谁偷了狗? |
[22:27] | A dog man? | 一个带狗的人? |
[22:29] | Does he drive a white van? Do you know him? | 他开一辆白色的卡车 他认识你吗? |
[22:36] | Do you know his name? ¿Su nombre? | 你知道他的名字吗? |
[22:45] | Sure. Let’s play dirty charades with the gringa. | 好吧 我们来和外国佬玩下流的游戏吧 |
[22:52] | Okay, ah, Muchas gracias. | |
[22:58] | So there’s a dog man who hires these guys to return dogs. | 有个带狗的人 他雇佣这些人还归还别人的狗 |
[23:01] | He drives a white van, or maybe a white horse, | 他开一辆白色的卡车 或者说骑一匹白马 |
[23:04] | and he likes to spank busty women. | 他喜欢拍打大胸女人的屁股 |
[23:06] | Basically, that’s any male living in Neptune. | 基本上 可能是住在Neptune的任何人 |
[23:17] | Come on, Louie. | 来吧 Louie |
[23:19] | All right now, please be hot, grateful, single | 好吧但愿是个美女 很感激我 最好单身 |
[23:23] | Hi. I was wondering if you lost Louie. | 嗨 你是不是丢了 Louie |
[23:26] | You found him. | 你找到他了 |
[23:27] | I sure did. | 当然 |
[23:31] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[23:42] | Hello, ladies. | Hello 女士们 |
[24:03] | What the | 怎么回… |
[24:04] | You kill dogs? | 你杀狗? |
[24:05] | What are you doing in my van? | 你在我的卡车里干什么? |
[24:06] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你都做了什么 |
[24:08] | You’re kidnapping 09er dogs, holding them at the pound | 你绑架别人的狗 把它们藏在收容所 |
[24:11] | and then waiting for the offer of a big reward. | 然后等着别人的赏金 |
[24:13] | You break into my van and you’re accusing me of stealing. | 你闯入了我的卡车 现在却指控我偷东西? |
[24:16] | So I guess when Mandy and I came looking for Chester, you realised you screwed up, | 我猜当我和Mandy来找Chester的时候 你意识到你搞杂了 |
[24:20] | dognapped from a poor girl. | 从一个可怜的女孩那里偷了狗 |
[24:22] | So you just cut your losses and threw him to the side of the road. | 所以你就止损 然后把他扔在路边 |
[24:25] | Actually, I rounded up 101 of them. | 事实上 我偷了差不多101条狗 |
[24:28] | Some crazy lady’s makin’ a coat. | 某个疯女人要作件狗皮大衣 |
[24:31] | Now get out of my van, you lunatic. | 现在滚出去吧 你这个疯子 |
[24:33] | How old are you, anyway, Hans? | 你多大了 Hans? |
[24:35] | Eighteen. Why? | 18岁 怎么了? |
[24:38] | Community soap. | 劳动改造去吧 |
[24:45] | Always gettin’ out the back of some dude’s van, aren’t you? | 总是从某个男人的卡车后面出来 是不是? |
[24:47] | – You’re out. – Yeah. | – 你出来了? – 是的 |
[24:49] | How many get-out-of-jail-free cards do you have up your sleeve, anyway? | 你手里有多少“出狱卡”啊? |
[24:52] | Pretty sure that was my last, so you might keep your felonies to a bare minimum. | 很确定 那是我最后一张了 所以你最好别再惹是生非了 |
[24:56] | I am what I am, V. | 我就是我 V |
[24:58] | Leopard, spots, you know what they say. | 美洲豹 污点 你知道他们会说什么 |
[25:07] | – Hi. – Hey, I need your help. | – 嗨 – 嗨 我需要你的帮助 |
[25:10] | Would it be weird for me to start my own drinking game? | 我一个人在喝酒 是不是会很奇怪? |
[25:12] | Like I have to do a shot every time someone asks for my help? | 就好像每次有人来找我帮忙 我就得喝一杯 |
[25:15] | I need you to track down Trina’s leech-of-the-week boyfriend. | 我需要你监视Trina的吸血鬼男友 |
[25:18] | Why? What’d he do? | 为什么 他做了什么? |
[25:19] | He beat her up. | 他打了她 |
[25:21] | I plan on returning the favour. | 我要让他也尝尝这个滋味 |
[25:23] | All I know is his first name, Dylan | 我只知道他叫Dylan |
[25:25] | and he’s producing this steamer. | 他在制作这部电影 |
[25:30] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[25:36] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[25:38] | Going out? | 要出去吗? |
[25:39] | Oh, not at the moment but just in case, gotta have the game face on. | 哦 不是现在 只是以防万一要出去 先得打扮打扮 |
[25:44] | Camera’s prying eyes are never far away. | 摄像机总是无处不在 |
[25:50] | Hey, what do you feel like for dinner? | 晚饭想吃什么? |
[25:54] | I think I’m gonna cook. | 我来做 |
[25:55] | Yeah, I’m not really hungry. | 嗯 我不饿 |
[25:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[26:02] | Just boyfriend stuff. | 就是朋友之间的争吵 |
[26:03] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[26:04] | You know even if it’s a small deal, um, you can always talk to me about it. | 你知道 就算是一件小事 你也能告诉我 |
[26:11] | Well, I sorta got his hopes up about you doing his movie. | 好吧 我原来跟他说你会去拍这部电影的 |
[26:14] | And now the financing is falling through and he’s freaking out. | 结果资金没有到位 他气急败坏了 |
[26:18] | Trina, you gotta talk to me before you go making promises to anybody. | Trina你答应别人之前应该先和我商量的 |
[26:22] | Dad! I so don’t care about Dylan. | 爸爸 我一点也不担心Dylan |
[26:25] | This is me thinking about you. | 这是我在担心你 |
[26:27] | This is a career defining moment you’re passing up. | 你放弃的是你事业的转折点 |
[26:31] | I mean, hello, Travolta, “Pulp Fiction”. | 我是说 Travolta的 “低俗小说”. |
[26:34] | Really. | 真的吗? |
[26:36] | It’s that good? | 有那么好吗? |
[26:37] | It’s better than that good. | 比那好多了 |
[26:41] | Well, I guess I better hear about it then. | 好吧 我想我该听听这件事情 |
[26:45] | Why don’t you have your boyfriend come by later. | 为什么不让你男朋友晚些时候过来呢? |
[26:50] | Thank you so much, Daddy. | 太谢谢你了 爸爸 |
[26:54] | Hi, I’m calling from Todd Russell’s office at CAA. He read your script, | 嗨 我是从Todd Russell的办公室打来电话 他读了你的剧本 |
[26:58] | “Escaping Your Past” and he went nuts over it. Have you sold it yet? | “逃离过去” 他几乎为之疯狂 你卖了这个剧本了吗? |
[27:04] | Really? | 真的? |
[27:06] | Who’s producing it? | 这剧本是谁写的? |
[27:09] | Is that G-o-r-a-n? | 是不是 G-o-r-a-n? |
[27:13] | Great. I’m sure he’ll want to speak with him. | 太好了 我想他会很乐意跟我们谈的 |
[27:15] | Maybe we can get you guys a deal. | 或许我们能成交 |
[27:18] | Okay, we’ll be in touch. | 好吧 我们保持联系 |
[27:20] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[27:24] | Dylan Goran. | |
[27:26] | Is there really an agent named Todd Russell at CAA? | 在CAA是不是真有这样一个经纪人叫 Todd Russell? |
[27:29] | There could be, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:35] | Looks like Trina’s Romeo has had a little trouble with the ladies. | 看起来Trina的罗米欧和 其他的女士还有一些纠葛 |
[27:39] | Two women have filed restraining orders against him in the last five years. | 过去5年中 有两个女人告发他 要限制他的行动 |
[27:49] | Dad, hey, I need Trina. It’s important. | 嗨 爸爸 我要找 Trina 重要的事情 |
[27:52] | Oh, hey son. She’s in the shower. | 嗨 儿子 她在洗澡 |
[27:54] | Her boyfriend’s coming over later to pitch me a part in his movie. | 她男朋友等会过来和我 谈在他的剧中演一个角色 |
[27:57] | Aren’t you retired? I thought you were reconnecting with your family. | 你不是退休了吗 我以为你要很你的家庭在一起 |
[28:01] | Trina is family, I’m helping her out. It’s what dads do. | Trina也是家庭成员 我要帮她 这是做爸爸的责任 |
[28:06] | Oh listen. Trina’s boyfriend, he’s got- | 哦 听着 Trina的男朋友 他… |
[28:13] | Dylan’s on his way to the house. | Dylan在去家里的路上 |
[28:16] | And Dad’s cooking for him. | 爸爸在给他烧饭 |
[28:22] | Dad. This is Dylan Goran. | 爸爸 这是 Dylan Goran |
[28:25] | Dylan, my father, Aaron Echolls. | Dylan 我爸爸 Aaron Echolls |
[28:28] | Mr Echolls. It’s a pleasure. | Echolls先生 很高兴见到你 |
[28:30] | I’m so glad you decided to meet. | 我很高兴你最终决定见我 |
[28:33] | Please, call me Aaron. | 叫我Aaron吧 |
[28:37] | Hey, taste this for me, will ya? | 嗨 替我尝尝这个 |
[28:47] | Perfect. | 棒极了 |
[28:50] | Nya, not quite. | 过奖了 |
[28:53] | So, Dylan. | 好吧 Dylan |
[28:55] | Tell me about this part. | 跟我说说这个角色 |
[28:57] | You’d be playing a hit man. | 你会演一个坏人 |
[28:58] | A junkie hit man. | 一个有毒瘾的坏人 |
[29:01] | It’s only two days of work, three tops. You’d be in and out. | 就两天的工作 换三套衣服 |
[29:04] | If you said yes, they’d have a green light. | 如果你答应了 他们会一路开绿灯的 |
[29:10] | A strung-out hit man, huh? | 一个有毒瘾的坏人 嗯 |
[29:13] | With a conscience. | 还是有点良心的 |
[29:14] | He’s on the junk because he’s tormented. | 他吸毒是因为他被折磨 |
[29:17] | It’s the only way he can get out of his head. | 唯有吸毒能让他忘记痛苦 |
[29:20] | Escape the pain. | 逃离痛苦 |
[29:21] | You know, it sounds a lot like my old man. | 你知道 听上去很象我爸爸 |
[29:26] | He used to beat me and my mom and then | 他过去常常打我和我妈妈 |
[29:29] | try to drink the demons away. | 然后喝得酩酊大醉 忘记所有烦恼 |
[29:32] | Yeah, yeah. It’s a lot like that. | 对 对 就是那样 |
[29:35] | You could definitely draw from that. | 你完全可以从这里发掘灵感 |
[29:38] | Yeah, hell, yeah. | 是的 |
[29:42] | He used to beat my mom ’til she passed out. | 他常常打我妈妈 直到她晕过去 |
[29:46] | Then she’d cake makeup all over her face, | 然后 她只能在脸上涂上厚厚的粉 |
[29:48] | wear dark glasses around the house but, you know, I could always recognise the signs. | 在房子里带上墨镜 你知道 我总是能发现蛛丝马迹 |
[29:53] | Then, finally, I got the courage up to try and stop him, but, | 最后 我终于有勇气来阻止他 但是 |
[29:56] | man, I’m just a scrawny little kid, he’s built like a wall. | 我只是个小孩子 他壮的就像一堵墙 |
[30:04] | He put a cigarette out on my hand. Said, “Nice try, kid.” | 他用烟烫我的手 说道 “干得不错 孩子” |
[30:09] | Hey, you know you can still see the scars. Look. | 嗨 你还可以从我手上看到伤疤 |
[30:12] | Wow wow. | 哇 |
[30:14] | You see ’em there? | 看到吗 |
[30:16] | Uh, no. I don’t. | 哦不 |
[30:19] | Come on, it’s right there. Right there. | 来吧就在那儿 就在那儿 |
[30:23] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[30:24] | Think you could hit my daughter, huh? | 你觉得你能打我的女儿是不是? |
[30:25] | Daddy, no! | 爸爸 不 |
[30:27] | My daughter! | 我女儿! |
[30:34] | Daddy, stop! | 爸爸 停手 |
[30:43] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[30:53] | Daddy, no! | 爸爸 不 |
[31:14] | Daddy, no! | 爸爸 不 |
[31:23] | Oh, hey son. | 哦 嗨 儿子 |
[31:25] | How was school? | 学校怎么样 |
[31:30] | Hey, you know what. | 嗨 你知道吗 |
[31:32] | I considered your offer. | 我接受你的建议 |
[31:34] | I think I’m gonna pass. | 我想要放手了 |
[31:38] | Logan. | |
[31:40] | Will you see this young man to his car, please? | 能不能送这个人去他的车上 |
[31:42] | I’ll be happy to. | 非常乐意 |
[31:53] | – Wow. – Father knows best. | – 哇 – 爸爸知道的最清楚 |
[32:00] | Do you think Lilly loved Weevil? | 你觉得Lilly爱Weevil吗 |
[32:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:08] | Um, Lilly never mentioned anything to me about Weevil. | 嗯 Lilly从不对我说Weevil的任何事情 |
[32:14] | I was wondering when you were gonna ask me about that. | 我刚在想 你什么时候会问我这个问题 |
[32:16] | Yeah, well. | 好吧 |
[32:19] | I don’t know. When he’s caught in her bedroom, you know, I guess you gotta think. | 我不知道 当他在她的卧室被抓的时候 我在想 |
[32:23] | You’re handling it a lot better than I thought you would. | 你处理的比我想的好的多 |
[32:27] | I loved Lilly | 我爱LILLY |
[32:29] | and Lilly loved guys. | Lilly爱男人 |
[32:31] | – Logan, you know that she- – You know, she used to say that her… | – Logan 你知道她 – 她常说她– |
[32:34] | her parents worshipped Duncan and tolerated her. | 她的父母很崇拜Duncan 所以容忍了她 |
[32:39] | And if she couldn’t please ’em, | 如果她不能取悦他们 |
[32:41] | she was gonna go out of her way to piss ’em off. | 她就会用她自己的方法来惹毛他们 |
[32:45] | Weevil must have been perfect for that. | Weevil是最好的人选 |
[32:47] | I know Lilly loved you. | 我知道Lilly 爱你 |
[32:52] | Well, it’s just not like I loved her. | 好吧 和我爱她不一样 |
[32:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[32:57] | No, uh, you know, it kinda let’s me off the hook, you know, | 不 你知道吗 这有点让放下了包袱 |
[33:00] | I don’t know, I don’t have to feel guilty anymore. | 我不知道 我不用再有内疚感了 |
[33:05] | Feel guilty about what? | 为什么内疚? |
[33:09] | Moving on. | 往前走了 |
[33:28] | What are we doing? | 我们在做什么 |
[33:30] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[33:37] | – We need to talk about this. – I know. | – 我们要谈谈这件事情 – 我知道 |
[33:40] | Maybe we should just keep it to ourselves for a while and see what happens. | 或许我们应该把这种感觉留给自己 看看以后会发生什么 |
[33:44] | Meet in mop closets? Pass each other secret notes in the hallway? | 在盥洗室碰头 写纸条传情 |
[33:53] | Come on, I’ll drive you home on the back streets. | 来吧 我送你回家 |
[34:09] | Oh my gosh, look what I found in my cereal box this morning. | 哦 上帝 看看我在我的谷物盒里发现了什么 |
[34:13] | It’s a spy pen. | 是一直间谍笔 |
[34:17] | What’s a spy pen? | 什么是间谍笔? |
[34:19] | How covert ops of you! | 你怎么那么鬼鬼祟祟 |
[34:21] | I’m gonna use it to pass secret messages to all of my lovahs. | 我要用这支笔给我所有的情人传情 |
[34:25] | This is going to be a very busy little pen. | 那这支笔会很忙的 |
[34:29] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[34:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[34:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[34:44] | I’m going down to the city pound tonight. You wanna come with? | 我今晚去动物收容所 你跟我一起去吗 |
[34:46] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么? |
[34:48] | Because I believe that guy Hans and those guys from the pounds | 因为我相信那个叫HANS的人 还有他的同事 |
[34:50] | are dog-napping pure breed dogs from the 09er zip | 偷纯种的狗 |
[34:53] | and holding them there until the owners offer rewards. I plan on proving it. | 然后等着狗主人出赏金 我要去告发这件事情 |
[34:56] | Do you think there’s a chance Chester might still be there? | 你觉得是不是还有可能Chester还在那里 |
[35:00] | I wouldn’t get my hopes up. | 我不会重新燃起我的希望的 |
[35:03] | Listen, it’s stupid and if you don’t want any part in it- | 听着 这的确很傻 但是如果你不愿意… |
[35:05] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[35:11] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[35:13] | Me. | 我 |
[35:15] | Finally, me. | 终于到我了 |
[35:17] | I can’t date you anymore. | 我不能再和你约会了 |
[35:24] | Whoa, okay. | 哇 好吧 |
[35:26] | Trust me, you don’t want to date me. | 相信我 你不愿意和我约会的 |
[35:28] | I’m a train wreck. Seriously. | 我是个大霉星 |
[35:31] | The first guy I ever loved just dropped off the face of the earth, | 我的初恋情人从地球表面失踪了 |
[35:34] | probably because of something I said, | 很可能是因为我说过的什么 |
[35:35] | and the last guy I dated turned out to be a drug dealer, | 我最后一次约会的那个人 居然是个毒贩子 |
[35:38] | and I just made out with my dead best friend’s boyfriend, | 而我刚刚跟我死去的好朋友的男朋友接吻 |
[35:42] | who, incidentally, I hate. | 其实 我很恨那个人 |
[35:44] | So. Train wreck. | 好吧 大霉星 |
[35:49] | But, Leo, you are the sweetest- | 但是 Leo 你是最好的 |
[35:52] | Please. Don’t tell me how sweet I am. | 求你了 别告诉我我有多好 |
[35:56] | Well, you’re also seriously hot so you’ll be single for about three and a half seconds. | 好吧 而且你很帅 你最多只会单身三秒半 |
[36:00] | See. Now that’s more helpful. | 好吧 看来更加有用了 |
[36:03] | I’m sorry to dump this on you. I just | 很抱歉 我这样对你 |
[36:08] | I genuinely care about you and I wanted to be honest. | 我真的很关心你 我想坦白 |
[36:12] | So, my response is supposed to be what? | 好吧 我该怎么回答? |
[36:16] | Thanks? | 谢谢? |
[36:17] | Probably overshooting a bit, huh? | 是不是有点过火了? |
[36:22] | You could tell me that you understand. | 你可以告诉我你很理解 |
[36:26] | And that we could still be friends? | 然后我们还能做朋友 |
[36:31] | That’d be cool | 那样会很好? |
[36:33] | ’cause I need to follow this confession by asking for a favour. | 因为我需要接下来求你帮忙 |
[36:43] | Open up, Sheriff’s Department. | 开门 州警 |
[36:49] | We need to take a look around. | 我们需要四处看看 |
[36:50] | What for, look her dog’s not here. | 看什么 她的狗不在这里 |
[36:53] | Take us to the back, now. | 现在 带我们去后面 |
[36:55] | You wanna show me a warrant? | 你是不是给我看看传票? |
[36:56] | What are you kidding me? This is a public county building, | 什么 你开玩笑吧 这是一所公共建筑 |
[36:58] | you’re a county employee, I’m a county deputy sheriff. | 你是一个公务员 我是州警 |
[37:01] | Don’t make me wake up a judge. | 别让我再去吵醒法官了 |
[37:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:10] | Like you were told, missy, your dog’s dead. He’s not here. | 就象我们说的 你的狗不在这里 |
[37:15] | Well, what’s in this room here? | 好吧 这个房间里是什么? |
[37:18] | What’s in that room? | 那房间里是什么? |
[37:20] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[37:22] | It’s where we keep dogs with serious contagious diseases. | 那是我们安放有传染病的狗的地方 |
[37:24] | You go in there you could infect other- | 你进去你会传染到的 |
[37:26] | We’ll risk it. | 我们愿意冒险 |
[37:31] | Your dog’s not in there. | 你的狗不在里面 |
[37:37] | Well, lookie here. | 好吧 看看这个 |
[37:41] | It’s Bucko | 这是Bucko |
[37:43] | and Rufus | 这是Rufus |
[37:46] | and Shakes | 这是Shakes |
[37:49] | and Lola. | 还有Lola |
[37:51] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[37:53] | Chester’s not here. | Chester不在这里 |
[37:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:58] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[37:59] | Anything you say can and will be used against you- | 你说的任何话都会作会承堂证供 |
[38:02] | Wait, you cannot prove that I had anything to do with this. | 等等 你无法证明我和这件事有关 |
[38:05] | Please. Resist arrest, please. | 好吧 拘捕 |
[38:09] | – Look at me. – Come on. | – 看着我 – 来吧 |
[38:15] | That was my dog, you killed my dog. | 那是我的狗 你杀了我的狗 |
[38:19] | – Do you see what you did? – Stop, stop. Hey, hey. | – 你看到你都做了什么吗 – 停下 停下 嗨 嗨 |
[38:22] | – He was my best friend. – Stop, stop. | – 他是我最好的朋友 – 停下 停下 |
[38:25] | He’s not dead, I swear. Please stop. | 他没死 我发誓 停下 |
[38:28] | He’s not dead? | 他没死? |
[38:30] | We sold him. | 我们卖了他 |
[38:33] | We sold the dog when we couldn’t get a reward. | 我们不能得到赏金 就卖了他 |
[38:47] | Thank you, Leo. | 谢谢 Leo |
[38:49] | Forget about it. | 没关系 |
[38:50] | It was fun. | 很有趣 |
[38:53] | Can I ask you kind of a weird question? | 我能不能问你一个很奇怪的问题? |
[38:56] | Do you ask any other kind of questions? | 你有没有问过其他种类的问题? |
[39:01] | You said Weevil had a pen on him when he was arrested. | 你说Weevil被捕的时候带着一支笔 |
[39:04] | Are you sure it wasn’t a pencil. | 你确定不是铅笔吗? |
[39:06] | It was definitely a pen. | 肯定是笔 |
[39:08] | Pretty girlie one too. Big, pink, plastic. | 女孩用的那种 很大 粉红的 塑料的 |
[39:13] | So much for your bad boy. | 就这样了 |
[40:00] | Honey. I know you don’t always have a curfew these days | 宝贝 我知道你最近常常很晚回家 |
[40:03] | but you’re starting to make me look bad. | 但是你会让我担心的 |
[40:05] | So, you knew Weevil stalked Lilly. You questioned him. | 你知道Weevil暗地里跟踪Lilly 你问过他 |
[40:09] | What convinced you he wasn’t the guy? | 是什么让你相信 他不是凶手? |
[40:11] | We searched him, his home, DNA, all that stuff, nothing came up. | 我们搜查了他,他的家 DNA 所有的一切 没有什么吻合的 |
[40:15] | He also had an airtight alibi. | 他还有无懈可击的证词 |
[40:18] | I’ll show you. | 我来指给你看 |
[40:25] | All this time you’ve had Lilly Kane research | 你在调查Lilly Kane的案件 |
[40:28] | in a box marked “Playboys” in the closet? | 却把所有的文件放在”Playboys”盒子里? |
[40:30] | Well, I figured it’d be safe there. | 好吧 我觉得放在那里比较安全 |
[40:33] | It’s the closed files, it’s just the non-essential stuff. | 都是完结的档案 没有什么要紧的东西 |
[40:37] | You think you’re slick, don’t you? | 你觉得你很狡猾是不是? |
[40:39] | Only ’cause I am. | 当然 因为我本身如此 |
[40:41] | Okay, Weevil was on community service detail. | 好吧 Weevil 参加社区服务 |
[40:45] | A dozen people saw him from 8am to 2pm. | 很多人看到他露面的 |
[40:48] | His time card confirms it. | 他的时间卡也证实了 |
[40:50] | And now that we know that Lilly’s time of death is well after four? | 可是我们现在知道LILLY的死亡时间在四点之后 |
[40:54] | The Kanes covered up Lilly’s murder. | Kanes一家隐藏了Lilly的死因 |
[40:56] | We know that. You think they’d go through all that for someone like Weevil? | 我们知道的 你说他们会不会就是为了陷害Weevil? |
[41:05] | You’ve come this far. | 你这样认为? |
[41:16] | Hi, I’m Mandy. | 嗨 我是Mandy. |
[41:17] | I think my friend Veronica talked to you earlier. | 我想我朋友Veronica之前跟你谈过 |
[41:20] | Chester! Oh! | |
[41:23] | Oh, hello. | 哦 你好 |
[41:32] | Weevil, | |
[41:33] | the night you broke into the Kanes, I gave you a pencil. | 你闯入Kanes家的那个晚上 我给了你一支铅笔 |
[41:37] | You were found with a pen. | 你被捕的时候却带着钢笔 |
[41:38] | There was no ring, was there? | 那里根本没有戒指 是不是? |
[41:40] | You found exactly what you were looking for. | 你找到了你想找的东西 |
[41:43] | You mean this? | 你是说这个? |
[41:45] | You can have it. | 送给你了 |
[41:48] | Any messages inside when you found it? | 你找到的时候里面有没有什么消息 |
[41:50] | Messages from you, perhaps. | 或许从你这里来的消息? |
[41:52] | Now if I told you, it wouldn’t really be a secret message pen. | 好吧如果我告诉你 那就不是一直秘密的传情笔了 |
[41:56] | Would it? | 是不是 |
[41:58] | Synchro: Amariss – www.forom.com – | 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |