时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars… | 上集回顾… |
[00:02] | It just went straight of the cliff. They’re all dead. | 它就这样冲出了悬崖,他们全都死了 |
[00:04] | The bus crash… | 公车坠毁了… |
[00:06] | It was meant for me. | 那是为了要杀我 |
[00:09] | He caught me completely of guard. | 他就是这样趁我没有防备的时候动手的 |
[00:11] | We dated almost twenty years ago. | 我们在20年前曾经好过 |
[00:13] | He was crazy. | 他疯了 |
[00:14] | Veronica, are you in immediate life threatening danger? | Veronica, 现在你的生命安全是否受到了威胁? |
[00:17] | At this precise moment? No. | 这一刻么? 不 |
[00:19] | If she needs me, I’m gonna come through, just like she would for me. | 如果她需要我,我一定要去,而她也会这样对我的 |
[00:21] | Where I’m from, the girl who you make out with is the one you do favors for. | 在我们那里,你会只给和你好过的女生帮忙的 |
[00:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[00:27] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[00:44] | I was just gonna come outside to grab you. | 我正要出来了找你 |
[00:47] | Food is ready. | 饭准备好了 |
[00:50] | I’m not hungry, mom. | 我不饿,妈妈 |
[00:52] | I just met somebody out in the driveway. | 我刚才在停车道里看见了一个人 |
[00:55] | Wallace, what’s wrong? | Wallace, 怎么了? |
[00:56] | A guy from Chicago — he said he knew you. | 一个从芝加哥来的人 — 他说他认识你 |
[00:59] | Name Nathan woods ring a bell? | Nathan woods这个名字有没有让你想起点什么? |
[01:01] | Oh, Wallace. | 哦, Wallace. |
[01:02] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗? |
[01:04] | – Baby — – No, just tell me if it’s true. | – 宝贝 — – 不, 告诉我这是不是真的 |
[01:06] | You were never supposed to see that man. | 你不应该见到那个男人 |
[01:09] | Is he still here? | 他还在这里吗? |
[01:10] | “That man”? | “那个男人”? |
[01:11] | You got to be kidding. Why don’t you just call him what he really is? | 你是在开玩笑吧 你干吗不说他的真正身份? |
[01:14] | So, who did we put in the ground back in cleveland? | 所以我们埋葬在cleveland是谁? |
[01:17] | Who was it I cried for all those months? | 我为谁哭了那几个月? |
[01:20] | That was your father. | 那是你的父亲 |
[01:21] | Oh yeah? ’cause I don’t see how that works, having two fathers. | 哦,是吗? 我不明白这怎么可能 两个父亲? |
[01:36] | Nathan woods and I got married when I was 21 years old. | 在我21岁的时候,我和Nathan woods结了婚 |
[01:40] | He was… | 他是… 反毒品侦探 他已经告诉我了 |
[01:41] | a narcotics detective. He told me already. | 他是… 反毒品侦探 他已经告诉我了 |
[01:43] | No, Wallace, that’s how he started out. | 不, Wallace, 刚开始的时候是这样 |
[01:46] | But then he went undercover on some case that he said would make his career. | 但后来他为了一个案子去做了卧底 他说这案子会让他平步青云 |
[01:50] | And soon, he got so deep into it, he had me fooled, | 很快他就陷进去了,他还骗我了我 |
[01:54] | unless coming home high was a part of the job, | 除非说吸毒也是工作的一部分 |
[01:57] | unless stashing heroin and guns under my bed was all in the line of duty. | 而把海洛因和枪都藏在我的床下面也是他的职责所在 |
[02:10] | I hate that you had to find out like this. | 我不想让你这样发现真相 |
[02:13] | But if you are asking me who is your real father, that’s Hank Fennel. | 但如果你是在问谁是你真正的父亲,那是Hank Fennel. |
[02:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[02:26] | I wanted to show you your birth certificate, but… | 我想给你看你的出生证书,可是… |
[02:32] | I know wre it went. | 我知道那个到哪儿去了 |
[02:40] | You know… | 你知道… |
[02:42] | that the day hank Fennel asked me to marry him | 在hank Fennel向我求婚的那天 |
[02:45] | was the day that he signed his name on that piece of paper, calling you his son. | 他在那张纸上签了字,把你当成自己的儿子 |
[02:50] | And that is who your father was. | 这就是你的父亲 |
[02:55] | And that’s who he still is. | |
[03:18] | Can I guess? | 而且他现在仍然是 让我猜一猜 |
[03:19] | You got a sweet love hangover, and you don’t need no cure. | 你得了一个甜蜜的爱情宿醉, 而你并不需要治疗 |
[03:23] | Can I have your attention, please? | 请大家听我说 |
[03:26] | As you know, homecoming season is upon us. | 大家都知道,这次我们的球队将回到这里比赛 |
[03:29] | Much like the plague. | 就像瘟疫一样烦人 |
[03:31] | Each homeroom will nominate one boy and one girl. | 每一个班会选出一个男孩一个女孩 |
[03:34] | The top five vote-getters from each class will comprise the royalty court. | 得票最多的前五名将会组成皇室成员 |
[03:38] | Homecoming king and queen will be announced at this friday’s dance. | 国王和王后的名单将会在周五的舞会上宣布 |
[03:42] | Floor is open for nominations. | 现在请大家提名候选人 |
[03:45] | Anyone? | 有提议吗? |
[03:47] | Anyone? | 谁? |
[03:49] | You know, sometimes when I’m feeling, I don’t know, glum, | 你知道,有些时候当我觉得有点, 我不晓得,有点忧郁 |
[03:52] | I like to get a little pirate love. | 我就想做点坏事 |
[03:55] | Veronica. | |
[03:56] | I’d like to nominate Wallace Fennel. | 我提名Wallace Fennel. |
[03:59] | Whoo-hoo! | 哇哦! |
[04:00] | Go, Wallace! | 上啊 Wallace! |
[04:03] | Yes, douglas. | 你, douglas. |
[04:05] | I’d like to nominate Veronica Mars. | 我提名Veronica Mars |
[04:07] | Like, ironically? | 这是,讽刺吗? |
[04:09] | Yeah, she’s badass, smoking hot, and nice to come home to. | 是啊,她是个小坏蛋,漂亮极了, 最适合带回家 |
[04:12] | Hmm, zippy the pinhead with a smashing idea. | 唔, 这个办法会让这家伙闭上嘴 |
[04:16] | My ass would make a better homecoming queen. | 我的屁股都比她适合做王后 |
[04:17] | We should nominate Veronica. She deserves it. | 我们应该选Veronica 她配得上 |
[04:21] | Remember when she helped me find my dog? | 还记得她帮我找到我的狗的那次吗? |
[04:23] | She was totally nice to me, even though we barely knew each other. | 她对我很好,虽然那时候我们都不还怎么认识 |
[04:26] | Plus, she found polly the parrot last year. | 而且,去年她还找到了鹦鹉polly |
[04:28] | Veronica Mars — | |
[04:29] | saving the world, one pointless act at a time. | 拯救世界,多没意义的剧情 |
[04:32] | Veronica’s so good at helping people. | Veronica多会帮助人啊 |
[04:34] | If you ever need any help, you should ask her. | 如果你需要帮助,你就应该找她 |
[04:41] | Uh, wait, wait, wait. Let me get this straight. | 呃,等等等等 让我们搞清楚 |
[04:43] | No alcohol, no dimly lit corners, | 不许喝酒, 不允许把角落的灯光打暗 |
[04:46] | and I’m not allowed to freak, grind, and/or mosh? | 而且我也不许胡闹疯玩? |
[04:49] | Uh, what’s the allure of homecoming, again, | 球队回乡活动有什么吸引人的? |
[04:52] | besides a chance to wear pink taffeta and cheek shimmer? | 除了多了一个可以穿粉色塔夫绸抹腮红的机会? |
[04:55] | It’s really all about the after party. | 所有好玩的就是后面的派对 |
[04:57] | The dance itself is more like a means to an end. | 舞会本身更像是一种达到目的的手段 |
[04:59] | Cora, I’m kidding — I want it all — | Cora, 我在开玩笑 — 我什么都想要 — |
[05:01] | the corsage, the photos under the balloon arch, | 紧身上衣, 挂在气球拱门下的照片 |
[05:03] | the clandestine lovin’ with my age-appropriate date… | 秘密爱情与和我年龄相当的小情人的… |
[05:07] | with the focusing problem. Hey! | 他有集中精神方面的问题 嗨 ! |
[05:10] | Dream weaver. | 梦想家 |
[05:14] | Yeah, I’ll be right back. | 嗯,我马上回来 |
[05:15] | Got to go talk to Veronica for a minute. | 需要跟Veronica说句话 |
[05:18] | I saw the most fantastic dress at miu miu last weekend. | 我上个周末在miu miu看到了一件超棒的裙子 |
[05:21] | It was, like, made for you — | 它就像为你量身定做的 — |
[05:23] | so perfect. | 完美极了 |
[05:25] | So, your biological dad is like some sort of “donnie brasco” renegade cop? | 那么,你的亲生父亲是那种变节堕落的警察? |
[05:32] | So, what’s your bio-dad like? | 你的亲生父亲长什么样? |
[05:34] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[05:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:38] | He seems… | 他看起来… |
[05:41] | whatever. | 随便啦 |
[05:42] | Could you just keep this to yourself? | 你能保守这个秘密么? |
[05:44] | I just need to figure things out before — | 我需要把事情搞清楚再去 — |
[05:48] | what, are you guys still planning my surprise party? | 啊,你们还在准备给我搞惊喜晚会啊? |
[05:52] | Hi, Jackie. | 嗨, Jackie. |
[05:53] | Bye, Veronica. | 再见, Veronica. |
[06:00] | I better go take care of that. | 我最好还是追过去 |
[06:15] | You are aware that “blanketing the electorate” is, like, a figure of speech? | 你明白”无微不至的照顾选民”这 只是一种演讲的说法,对吧? |
[06:21] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道? |
[06:23] | A buddy of mine in sanitation called. | 我的一个在情节部门工作的朋友给我说 |
[06:25] | One of his crews found those in a dumpster downtown. | 他的一个伙计在市中心的垃圾桶里发现了这些东西 |
[06:29] | At least lamb has the sense not to use | 起码lamb也知道不能用 |
[06:32] | the dumpster behind the sheriff’s department. | 郡长办公室后面的那个垃圾桶 |
[06:35] | Ahh. | 啊… |
[06:36] | Look, Veronica… | 看, Veronica… |
[06:38] | your father’s campaign is riding on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. | 你爸爸的竞选活动这次一定是轻松获胜了 |
[06:44] | Woody’s numbers guys just called to say I’ve got a 12-point lead. | 数选票的家伙刚刚打电话来说我已经领先百分之12了 |
[06:47] | I don’t need to roll around in the mud with lamb. | 我不需要和lamb一起在泥巴里打滚 |
[06:49] | In that case, | 这样说的话 |
[06:50] | it sounds like you don’t need a photographer from the Neptune navigator | 你好像不需要Neptune navigator的摄像师了 |
[06:54] | who knows how to shoot your good side? | 那个知道怎么把你照得比较好看的人? |
[06:56] | I got nothing but good sides, baby. | 我怎么照都好看,宝贝. |
[07:04] | Your grandma wants me to remind you that you’re a risk-taker, with an… | 你的祖母想让我提醒你,你是一个喜欢冒险的人 |
[07:10] | “if it feels good, do it” approach to love. | 对爱清是”如果感觉对,就去做”的态度 |
[07:13] | You’re supercharged. | 你充满活力 |
[07:14] | You’re wired. | 满身动力 |
[07:15] | You’re ready for action. | 你准备好了采取行动 |
[07:17] | That lady ought to know. | 那位女士应该知道的 |
[07:19] | She was married four times. | 她结了四次婚 |
[07:24] | I’m sorry, child. | 很抱歉,孩子 |
[07:25] | This card’s been declined. | 这卡刷爆了 |
[07:39] | Lip balm? | 润唇膏? |
[07:40] | It’s a surge of lip-quenching fruit flavor. | 这是有水果味的让嘴唇滋润的好东西 |
[07:44] | Wallace said I would find you here. I need to ask you something. | Wallace说我能在这里找到你 我需要跟你谈一谈 |
[07:52] | I’m in some trouble. | 我现在有麻烦 |
[07:54] | I didn’t know who else to go to. | 我不知道还能找谁 |
[07:55] | Wallace said that you might help me. | Wallace说你能帮我 |
[08:03] | A long time ago, | |
[08:05] | we used to be friends but I | |
[08:08] | Haven’t thought of you lately at all. | |
[08:13] | come on, now, sugar | |
[08:15] | bring it on, bring it on, yeah | |
[08:18] | just remember me when | |
[08:21] | we used to be friends | |
[08:23] | a long time ago | |
[08:26] | we used to be friends | |
[08:29] | Saison 2 – Episode 5 “Blast from the past” | |
[08:35] | someone stole my credit card and maxed it out. | 有人偷用我的信用卡把它刷爆了 |
[08:37] | So call the credit card company. They’ll erase the charges. | 那就给信用卡公司打电话啊 他们会取消那些费用的 |
[08:40] | I’ve done that. It’s not the bill I’m worried about. | 我已经这么做了.我担心的不是账单 |
[08:43] | What are you worried about? | 那你担心什么呢? |
[08:45] | My friend cora borrows my stuff all the time. | 我的朋友cora整天都在借用我的东西 |
[08:48] | It’s like she doesn’t have clothes of her own. | 好象她根本没有自己的衣服似的 |
[08:51] | And, well… | 而且,嗯… |
[08:53] | I noticed my card was missing after I went shopping with her. | 我发现我的卡是在和她一起逛街之后丢的 |
[08:55] | Then I found it in my car, like someone had deliberately put it back. | 然后我在我的车里找到了它 好像有人把它小心的放回来了 |
[08:59] | I don’t want to just accuse her. | 我不想就这样怪她 |
[09:01] | So you want me to prove she did it? | 所以你想我证明是她做了这些事情? |
[09:03] | No. I want you to prove that she didn’T. | 不. 我想让你证明她没做 |
[09:06] | She’s the only friend that I have here. | 她是我这里唯一的朋友 |
[09:09] | I… | 我… |
[09:10] | printed a list of the charges. | 印了一个那些花费的清单 $100雅士兰黛的护唇霜, $1,200的nordstrom皮衣 |
[09:23] | $500 on vanilla-scented candles at tricky wicks? | $500的tricky wicks香草味儿的蜡烛? |
[09:27] | Yeah, she’s a full-time resident at the galleria. | 她就住在商场里似的 |
[09:30] | I think she hit every store in the mall. | 我想商场里的每一个店她都逛遍了 |
[09:33] | Except for unicornucopia. | 除了unicornucopia |
[09:36] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[09:38] | Any idea what this is? | 知道这是什么吗? |
[09:40] | No. | 不 |
[09:42] | So, if you were gonna help me, where would you start? | 所以,如果你要帮我的话,你会从哪里开始? |
[09:44] | With the obvious. | 从那些明显的地方开始 |
[09:46] | I’d figure out if cora had any of the things on the list. | 我会看看cora有没有这清单上的什么东西 |
[09:56] | I’m here to pick up my papers. | 我是来拿我的文件的 |
[09:58] | I’m talking about the personal documents that you stole from my house. | 我说的是那些你从我家里偷来的私人文件 |
[10:03] | I didn’t steal, Alicia. | 我没有偷, Alicia. |
[10:04] | Borrowed without my knowledge, accidentally dropped into your briefcase — | 不跟我打招呼就借走了 然后又不小心掉进你的包里 |
[10:08] | I don’t care what you’re calling it. | 我不管你怎么说 |
[10:10] | I just want them back. | 我得把他们要回来 |
[10:19] | Why didn’t you just tell me your ex-husband was a cop? | 为什么你没告诉我你前夫是个警察? |
[10:22] | I was trying to protect my son. | 我是为了保护我的儿子 |
[10:26] | I was young and scared, and Nathan woods was scary, violent, and high. | 我当时很年轻,被吓坏了 Nathan woods很可怕,很暴力,而且头脑混乱 |
[10:30] | I don’t doubt that what you did was for the best. | 我不怀疑你这么做是出于好意 |
[10:33] | I’m just suggesting it might have been wise to let Wallace know. | 我只是认为或许让Wallace知道这件事会比较明智 |
[10:37] | You are giving me parenting advice? | 你在建议我怎么做母亲吗? |
[10:40] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[10:41] | That means I protected Wallace’s childhood. I didn’t sell it out. | 意思是说我保护了Wallace的童年 我没有出卖它 |
[10:46] | I will not invite chaos into my house. | 我不会让什么扰乱我的家的 |
[10:48] | Oh, come on, Alicia, you invited chaos! | 哦, 得了吧, Alicia, 已经被扰乱了! |
[10:51] | All you did was postpone it! | 你所作的一切只是推迟了它而已! |
[11:17] | Folks say papa never was much on thinkin’ | 人们说爸爸都不会想太多 |
[11:21] | spent most of his time chasin’ women and drinkin’ | 大部分时间都花在追女人及喝酒上了 |
[11:25] | mama, I’m dependin’ on you | 妈妈,我都靠你了 |
[11:28] | to tell me the truth | 对我说实话 |
[11:31] | mama looked up with a tear in her eye and said, “son…” | 妈妈眼里含泪说, “儿子…” |
[11:34] | papa was a rolling stone wherever he laid his hat was his home | 爸爸是个不定居的人,四海为家 |
[11:41] | and when he died all he left us was alone | 当他死去之后他只留给了我们孤独 |
[11:47] | talked with your moms about me, huh? | 跟你妈谈过我了, 哈? |
[11:49] | Don’t worry. I’m not here to defend myself. | 别担心. 我不是来为我自己说好话的 |
[11:57] | Truth is, I barely remember those days. | 事实是, 那些时候的事情我都记不清了 |
[11:59] | So how can I blame her for running out on me? | 所以我怎么能怪她丢下我跑了呢? |
[12:02] | So why are you here? | 那你为什么在这里? |
[12:04] | What brought you to Neptune? | 为什么到Neptune来? |
[12:07] | You had almost 18 years to track me down. | 你有差不多18年的时间可以来找我 |
[12:10] | She never told you? | 她没有告诉你吗? |
[12:11] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么? |
[12:12] | I did try — | 我试过找你 — |
[12:13] | for years, Wallace. | 好多年, Wallace. |
[12:16] | It drove me crazy to think my son would grow up a stranger. | 想到我的儿子成了一个陌生人真让我发疯 |
[12:19] | Alicia’s mom wouldn’t tell me where she’d gone. | Alicia的妈妈不肯告诉我她到哪里去了 |
[12:25] | She did promise to pass along these. | 不过她答应把这些转交过去 |
[12:30] | Grandma always liked me, I guess. | 你外婆一直都很喜欢我,我猜 |
[12:34] | If it weren’t for her, I never would have known Alicia was pregnant. | 不过不是她, 我根本不会知道Alicia怀孕了 |
[12:40] | Mom said she gave you a choice. | 妈妈说她曾经让你自己选择 |
[12:42] | She said, “your job or being a father.” | 她说, “你的工作还是你的孩子” |
[12:46] | If she would have given me that choice, I would have chose you. | 如果她让我这么选的话,我一定会选你的 |
[12:52] | The votes have been tallied, and the nominees for king are… | 投票已经计算过了, 国王的候选人是… |
[12:55] | Duncan Kane… | |
[12:57] | Mark Fraser… | |
[12:58] | Steve Vargo… | |
[13:00] | Hank Ditten… | |
[13:02] | And Wallace Fennel. | |
[13:04] | Yeah! Go, Wallace! | 耶! 上啊, Wallace! |
[13:09] | All right, man! | 好啊, 哥们! |
[13:11] | How many kneecaps did you break to make that happen? | 你跪破了多少护膝才得到这结果的? |
[13:13] | Only, like, four. | 才不过大概4个 |
[13:14] | The people have spoken, my friend. | 人民的意愿, 朋友 |
[13:20] | Lucy franks… | |
[13:21] | Josie Shelman… | |
[13:23] | Emma Harris… | |
[13:25] | Liz Levine… | |
[13:27] | and Kate Riggs. | |
[13:31] | Hmmm… | 唔… |
[13:32] | well, there’s always winter carnival. | 好, 还有冬季狂欢节 |
[13:35] | Veronica can be ice princess. | Veronica可以做冰皇后 |
[13:37] | Can we skate on her? | 我们能在她身上滑冰吗? |
[13:40] | I didn’t hear your name called. | 我没听见叫你的名字 |
[13:42] | Seems like a bit of an oversight. | 好像是有些疏漏啊 |
[13:57] | Talk about fashion police. | 说到时尚 |
[13:59] | I’m on a stakeout for a pair of enhanced lips, | 我在寻找一对特殊护理过的嘴唇 |
[14:01] | a $50 push-up bra, a vintage purse, and — | 一个$50的魔术胸罩 一个古典的手袋, 还有 |
[14:05] | bling-O. | 正中! |
[14:07] | Why buy the cow | 干吗要买一个母牛 |
[14:08] | when you can score a $1,200 calfskin jacket on your friend’s credit card? | 如果你能用你朋友的信用卡 买一件$1200的小牛皮夹克呢? |
[14:12] | Oops! I’m so sorry! | 噢! 抱歉! |
[14:15] | Oh, my god. I love this. | 哦,天哪 我好喜欢这个 |
[14:18] | You have amazing taste, cora. | 你的品位好极了, cora. |
[14:20] | You — you know who I am? | 你 — 你认识我? |
[14:22] | Eighth-grade badminton partner? | 8年级的羽毛球搭档? |
[14:25] | You never forget someone you’ve been in the foxhole with. | 你不会忘记和你一起打过仗的人的 |
[14:27] | I guess not. | 我想不会 |
[14:28] | Anyway, thanks. | 总之, 谢谢 |
[14:29] | I’m just a savvy shopper. | 我只是一个理智的购物者 |
[14:30] | Where did you get this? | 你在那里买到这个的? |
[14:32] | It’s a secret. | 这是秘密 |
[14:33] | Okay, outlet mall outside of chatsworth. | 好吧, chatsworth外面的折扣商场 |
[14:35] | I’m going later to get my homecoming dress. | 我等会要去取我的裙子 |
[14:37] | Can I come? | 我能一起去吗? |
[14:38] | We can carpool, save a little money on gas. | 我们可以乘一辆车, 省一点汽油费 |
[14:41] | That’s cool. | 好啊 |
[14:42] | I’ll call you. | 我给你打电话 |
[14:47] | Though I haven’t really been asked to homecoming yet, have I? | 虽然我还没有被邀请参加球队回乡 的活动呢,不是吗? |
[14:57] | So, I was thinking — | 所以,我在想 — |
[14:59] | you’re an emancipated minor, I’m an emancipated minor. | |
[15:02] | Maybe we should get together thursday night, | 你是自由的一个人,我也是自由的一个人 或许我们应该在周四晚上聚一聚 |
[15:04] | chug cough syrup, mug some old ladies? | 喝点刺激的东西,和成熟女生找点乐子? |
[15:06] | Oh, golly, I don’t know. | 哦,天哪,我不知道 |
[15:08] | I was thinking about staying home, making a hope quilt for the lonely. | 我想呆在家里,自己一个人呆着 |
[15:13] | A little “hot shots”? | 一点刺激的饮料? |
[15:15] | Golf tourney? | 高尔夫比赛? |
[15:16] | A little room service? | 房间里的特殊服务? |
[15:18] | You’re on. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | So, she’s got to be the thief, right? | 所以, 她一定是那个贼, 对吧? |
[15:28] | Well… | 嗯… |
[15:29] | let me just double-check before you accuse her of anything. | 在你指控她之前,让我再确认一下 |
[15:32] | But she’d have to be pretty thick to wear stolen merchandise to school. | 但她一定得是非常的厚脸皮 才能穿着偷来的东西去学校 |
[15:36] | The girl’s sweet, but she’s not the brightest bulb on the bush. | 这女孩很可爱,但她不是非常的聪明 |
[15:40] | I should have a definitive answer for you by tomorrow. | 明天我就应该能给你个确定的答案了 |
[15:45] | You know what else bugs me? | 你知道还有什么困扰我吗? |
[15:46] | Gang violence bugs me. | 团伙暴力困扰我 |
[15:48] | Illegal immigration bugs me. | 非法移民困扰我 |
[15:49] | Drug trafficking bugs me. | 毒品贩卖困扰我 |
[15:51] | Street-racing bugs me. | 道路飚车困扰我 |
[15:53] | But come election day, | 但是当选举日到来的时候 |
[15:54] | I am confident that the voters of balboa county will do what is best and put | 我相信balboa郡的选民们会做最好的决定 |
[15:57] | “the exterminator” back in office. | 再次为“罪案扑灭者”投票 |
[16:02] | Next question to you, Mr. Mars. | 下一个问题是给你的, Mars先生 |
[16:04] | We’re all familiar with your role in the Lilly Kane murder case. | 我们都很熟悉你在Lilly Kane的 谋杀案中所作的工作 |
[16:07] | Does the nature of that crime or the conditions of your recall | 这件罪案的性质或者你的回忆 |
[16:11] | color your feelings for Neptune? | 是否会影响你对Neptune的感觉? |
[16:14] | I love Neptune. | 我爱Neptune |
[16:15] | I wouldn’t be running if I didn’t. | 如果我不爱它就绝不会再次竞选 |
[16:17] | But… | 但… |
[16:19] | what does — to borrow a slogan — “bug me” | 那些 — 借用一下你的口号 — “困扰我”的 |
[16:22] | are the subtle changes in Neptune over the last few months. | 是那些最近几个月发生在Neptune的微妙的变化 |
[16:25] | You mean violent crime dropping 11%? | 你是说罪案率下降了 11%? |
[16:28] | I’m talking about the growing sense of resentment, | 我是说正在不断加强的憎恨感 |
[16:31] | of friction, of polarization within our community. | 对我我们的社区中的摩擦及两极分化的憎恨感 |
[16:39] | Well, nothing has been more divisive than the bus crash, | 公车的坠毁造成了更多的不和 |
[16:42] | and many feel that you were quick in attributing the accident to driver error, sheriff. | 许多人感觉你太快确定 把事故的原因归咎为司机的失误 |
[16:47] | On the subject of the bus crash, it’s just come to light that back in ’89, then– | 谈到公车的坠毁, 我们刚刚发现在1989年的时候– |
[16:54] | deputy Mars pulled ed Doyle over for driving under the influence. | Mars先生曾经因为ed Doyle酒后驾驶 拦下了他的车 |
[16:58] | He had simply decided to follow him home rather than follow procedure. | 他只是决定跟着他回到家里 而不是遵从程序要求 |
[17:02] | Had a D.U.I. Appeared on his record, | 如果在他的记录里记下了酒后驾驶 |
[17:04] | he would have never been hired by the school district. | 他就不会被学区雇佣 |
[17:09] | Mr. Mars, your response. | Mars先生你的回答 |
[17:11] | I’m sorry. I’m n– I’m not familiar with it. | 我很抱歉 我– 我记不清楚了 |
[17:13] | It’s okay — I have a copy of your patrol log if you need to jog your memory. | 没问题 — 如果你需要唤起你的记忆 我有一份你的巡逻日志 |
[17:24] | This, I have the only car left in america without a cupholder, | 看这里, 我的车是全美国唯一一辆 没有放杯子的地方的 |
[17:27] | so now I end up with a caramel Latte rorschach test all over my blouse. | 所以现在现在我全身都是焦糖拿铁的污渍 |
[17:31] | – Thanks for letting me borrow something of yours. – No problem. | – 谢谢你借给我东西 – 没问题 |
[17:35] | Must find stolen goods. | 必须得找到那些被偷的东西 |
[17:39] | You know, the mall’s in chatsworth. | 你知道,那商场是在chatsworth. |
[17:40] | No one worth knowing is gonna see you. | 没有一个值得认识的人会在那里看到你 |
[17:44] | Oh. | 哦 不,不行 |
[17:45] | No, not that one. | 哦 不,不行 |
[17:46] | There’s nothing you’d want to see in there. | 那里没有你想看的东西 |
[17:47] | I love looking through your clothes. | 我超爱看你的衣服的 |
[17:49] | It’s like the fashion equivalent of a skin mag. | 这就像看时尚杂志 |
[17:53] | No, seriously, I don’t — | 不, 真的,我不 — |
[17:57] | oh… | 哦… |
[17:58] | yeah. | 耶. |
[18:00] | I so did not want you to see that. | 沃真的很不想你看到这个 |
[18:03] | Isn’t this… | 这不是… |
[18:04] | the oh, boyo pollo chicken. | 那个,oh boyo pollo小鸡 |
[18:07] | Yep. | 是的 |
[18:09] | You know, if anyone finds out about this, I’m afraid I’ll have to kill you. | 你知道,如果有别人知道这件事 ,我恐怕就不得不杀了你 |
[18:14] | If I tell anyone, I won’t blame you. | 如果我告诉了别人,我不会怪你杀我的 |
[18:26] | Your dress is perfect. | 你的裙子太完美了 |
[18:27] | Duncan’s gonna love it. | Duncan一定会爱上它的 |
[18:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:31] | Outlet therapy is considerably better than retail therapy. | 折扣店比零售店好太多了 |
[18:36] | Thanks for driving. | 谢谢你载我 |
[18:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:49] | Oh, boyo pollo? | Oh, boyo pollo小鸡? |
[18:50] | May I speak with the manager, please? | 我能和经理讲句话吗? |
[18:52] | Hi, this is may hadwell. | Hi, 我是may hadwell. |
[18:54] | I’m the vocational ed coordinator at Neptune high. | 我是Neptune高中的学生职业管理员 |
[18:57] | I need to verify some work hours for cora briggs. | 我需要核实一下cora briggs的工作时间 |
[19:04] | She worked sunday, as well? | 她在周日也工作? |
[19:07] | Until what time? | 到什么时间? |
[19:10] | I see. Thank you. | 明白了 谢谢 |
[19:18] | Jackie, it’s Veronica. | Jackie,我是 Veronica. |
[19:20] | There’s no way cora could have stolen your card. | cora不可能偷用你的卡 |
[19:24] | We’re back to square one. | 我们又得重头开始了 |
[19:27] | Thanks, Carl. | 谢谢, Carl. |
[19:28] | Mm-hmm. | 唔唔 |
[19:32] | It’s weird that you live here. | 真奇怪你住在这里 |
[19:35] | I don’t want you going all howard hughes-y on me. | 我不想你给我搞这一套高级兮兮的东西 |
[19:38] | I am not a shut-in. | 我不会停止的 |
[19:39] | These nails — | 这些指甲– |
[19:40] | neatly trimmed. | 精心的修剪了 |
[19:42] | Though, now that you mention it, I have started bottling my own urine. | 既然你这么说了, 我要开始包装我自己的尿样了 |
[19:45] | Ew. | Ew(恶心) |
[19:50] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[19:51] | What do you say we invite some people over here for an after party? | 你觉得我们邀请一些人 在舞会之后过来怎么样? |
[19:55] | After party? | 之后? |
[19:56] | After what? | 舞会之后? |
[20:00] | The homecoming dance? | 球队回乡的舞会? |
[20:01] | The thing after the big game? | 在那场大比赛之后的舞会? |
[20:03] | Oh… | 哦… |
[20:05] | tell me more of this thing you call “homecoming.” | 给我多讲讲球队回乡的事情 |
[20:10] | I haven’t asked you yet. | 我还没问过你 |
[20:11] | Mnh-mnh. | 嗯嗯 |
[20:12] | I’m such a dope. | 我真是个笨蛋 |
[20:15] | Well, of course I want you to go with me. | 嗯,我当然想让你跟我一起去 |
[20:17] | You’re my woman. | 你是我的女人 |
[20:19] | See? Was that so hard? | 看? 有那么难吗? |
[20:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:22] | I’ll be needing an orchid wristlet — | 我需要一个淡紫色的腕饰 — |
[20:25] | preferably in the fuchsia family — | 紫红色更好 — |
[20:27] | a rolls-royce limo, and some Kane software stationery. | 一辆劳斯莱斯的豪华加长轿车, 和一个镇纸 |
[20:34] | Seriously? Stationery? | 不开玩笑?镇纸? |
[20:37] | What for? | 做什么用? |
[20:39] | You’re here for your looks. | 你是为了你的打扮来这里的 |
[20:41] | Why don’t you leave the heavy thinking to me, sugarpants? | 干吗你不把这些事情留给我伤脑筋呢,亲爱的? |
[20:44] | Now go make yourself pretty. | 现在去把你自己打扮漂亮点 |
[20:51] | “After surrendering an early lead, | “在失去前期的领先地位之后, |
[20:53] | “former sheriff keith Mars is now in a statistical dead heat with the incumbent.” | “根据统计前郡长keith Mars现在胜负前景不明.” |
[20:59] | What do your number guys have to say about that? | 记票数的哥们现在会对你说什么呢? |
[21:06] | Criminy. | 老天 |
[21:07] | What kind of bug is that? | 这是什么虫子? |
[21:10] | You worry about the election. | 你担心你的竞选 |
[21:11] | I’ll worry about my bio project. | 我要为我的生物作业操心 |
[21:20] | What are those? | 这是什么? |
[21:22] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗? |
[21:24] | It looks an awful lot like your handwriting. | 这看起来真的好象你写的字啊 |
[21:27] | “Return to sender.” Hmm. | “返回发信人” 唔 |
[21:30] | Maybe we should just see what dad has to say. | 或许我们应该看一看爸爸有什么想说的 |
[21:32] | It’s better late than never, right? | 迟到好过永不,对吧? |
[21:34] | No, Wallace, no! | 不, Wallace, 不! |
[21:35] | What were you thinking, mom? | 你在想什么,妈妈? |
[21:37] | That he was so strung out, he’d O.D. And just forget about me? | 是说他有毒瘾了,会服用过量而死 根本就没想起来我的感受? |
[21:40] | I’m still your mother, and I told you to stay away from him, | 我还是你的母亲, 而且我告诉过你远离这个男人 |
[21:44] | and I expect you to listen to me! | 而且我期望你能听我的话! |
[21:45] | You told me you gave him a choice. | 你告诉我你给过他一个选择的机会 |
[21:48] | You lied. | 你撒谎 |
[21:56] | She made my dad out to be some kind of a psychopath just to cover her tracks. | 为了隐藏她的踪迹 她让我爸爸变成了一个精神病 |
[22:00] | If he’s so nuts, how’d he manage to stick with the Chicago P.D. all these years? | 如果他真的那么疯,这么多年 他怎么能一直呆在芝加哥警察局里? |
[22:04] | If he was a cop, how did it take him all these years to track you down? | 如果他是个警察他怎么会用这么多年才找到你? |
[22:08] | Your mom is right, Wallace. | 你妈妈说的对, Wallace. |
[22:10] | He had his chance, and he passed it up. | |
[22:12] | Take it from someone who knows. | 他有过自己的机会, 但他错过了 这是一个智者的说的话 |
[22:14] | The one who sticks with you is the one who cares. | 呆在你身边的人才是关心你的人 |
[22:32] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[22:33] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[22:35] | Jake Kane sent a vote of support all the way from aspen. | Jake Kane从aspen这么远 送过来的支持选票 |
[22:38] | “Dear exterminator, knock ’em dead on election day.” | “亲爱的罪案扑灭者, 请在选举日把他们统统都干掉” |
[22:41] | Got those guys in interrogation. | 已经审问过那两个人了 |
[22:43] | The two goons you picked up in cliffside? | 在悬崖边找到的那两个笨蛋? |
[22:46] | You’re not gonna believe the story they’re trying to sell. | 你不会相信他们的故事的 |
[23:00] | Consolidated elemental industries, 5003 james — | james路 5003号 — |
[23:05] | the first place where someone used Jackie’s card. | 某人第一次用Jackie的卡的地方 |
[23:12] | Yeah, when I think of elemental industries, I think of palm readings. | 对, 当我想基础工业的时候, 我想到看手相 |
[23:21] | I’ll be out in a minute. | 我马上就出来 |
[23:33] | Vanilla-scented candles… | 香草味道的蜡烛… |
[23:35] | $500 worth, perhaps? | 值$500, 大概? |
[23:38] | Purchased at… | 购于… |
[23:41] | …tricky wicks. | |
[23:47] | It just doesn’t make much sense. | 这只是没什么道理 |
[23:49] | How would she have gotten your card? | 她怎么会拿到你的卡的? |
[23:52] | Although I guess it’s possible that cora and the psychic were in this together. | 虽然我猜有可能cora和 这个灵媒是串通好了的 |
[23:57] | I know how madam sophie got the card. | 我知道sophie女士是怎么拿到这卡的 |
[24:00] | She got it from me. | 她从我这里拿到的 |
[24:02] | You see a psychic? | 你去见一个灵媒? |
[24:03] | My grandma died two years ago, | 我祖母两年前去世了 |
[24:05] | and even a person pretending to be grandma | 而且就是一个人装作是我的祖母 |
[24:09] | telling me everything’s gonna be all right gives me comfort. | 告诉我一切都会好的 也会让我觉得好过些 |
[24:13] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[24:13] | It’s my secret shame. | 这是我的秘密的羞愧 |
[24:17] | I’m sure you’ve got one. | 我相信你也有 |
[24:21] | Remember mamma-max? | 记得mamma-max? |
[24:23] | The stuff from the infomercial, the cream that you rub on your chest? | 就是广告上的那个东西,抹在胸上的乳霜? |
[24:27] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[24:29] | In my defense, I was a freshman. | 但是我得说, 我那时候什么都不懂 |
[24:32] | I’ve got it. | 我想到了 |
[24:34] | I know how to get even. | 我知道怎么报复她了 |
[24:36] | I’m going on her show. | 我要去参加她的节目演出 |
[24:38] | She has a show? | 她有个节目? |
[24:40] | You tivo a community access show? | 你用有线电视看一个社区节目? |
[24:42] | Everyone at Neptune high watches it. | Neptune高中的所有人都看这个节目 |
[24:47] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎,各位 |
[24:49] | Someone special is trying to reach you… | 一个特别的人正在试图接近你… |
[24:52] | a friend who passed before her time. | 一个过早去世的朋友 |
[24:58] | Do you know who that might be? | 你知道那可能是谁吗? |
[25:00] | I think I do. | 我想我知道 |
[25:03] | My friend rhonda… | 我的朋友rhonda… |
[25:06] | she was on the bus. | 她当时在那公车上 |
[25:13] | And suddenly I have a new life’s mission — | 突然间我有了一个新的人生使命 — |
[25:16] | destroy madam sophie. | 毁灭sophie |
[25:21] | Dad, you remember Veronica Mars. | 爸爸, 还记得Veronica Mars吗 |
[25:23] | We met at shark field. | 我们在鲨鱼场遇到的 |
[25:24] | Right — promised you wouldn’t wash that hand. | 对 –你保证说再也不会洗手了 |
[25:27] | I haven’T. | 我没有洗 |
[25:28] | People are starting to complain. | 别人已经开始埋怨了 |
[25:31] | What did the sheriff want? | 警长想要什么? |
[25:33] | He wanted me to emcee the department’s charity ball. | 他想要我主持局里面的慈善晚会 |
[25:36] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[25:37] | Wish I was. | 希望我是 |
[25:39] | It was nice seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[25:42] | Before I left her place, | 在离开Jackie家之前 |
[25:43] | Jackie and I came up with a plan to get even with madam sophie. | 我们想到了一个报复sophie女士的计划 |
[25:46] | Since she already knew Jackie, | 因为她已经认识Jackie了 |
[25:48] | I would go on madam sophie’s show and expose her as a fraud. | 我要参加sophie的节目而且揭穿她这个骗子 |
[25:52] | Terrence Cook’s mention of his visit with the sheriff reminded me — | Terrence Cook和警长的见面提醒了我 — |
[25:55] | maybe it’s time to check in on Neptune’s finest dirty politician himself. | 或许现在是好好了解一下Neptune 最肮脏政治家他本人的时候了 |
[26:02] | You have to make a report on your own, sweetheart. | 你必须得自己做这个报告,甜心 |
[26:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:14] | Mr. Cook. | Cook先生 |
[26:15] | Good to see you,heriff. | 很高兴见到你,警长 |
[26:22] | I was thinking that you might be interested in buying some tickets to our annual fundraiser. | 我在想你或许有兴趣买一些年度筹金会的票 |
[26:27] | They’re 10 bucks a pop. | 10块钱一张票 |
[26:28] | You asked me to come all the way down here just to hit me up for a donation? | 你叫我这么老远的过来就是为了让我捐些钱吗? |
[26:31] | I like to get to know our more notable residents — | 我想要更多的了解一下我们那些有名的市民 — |
[26:35] | business leaders, hollywood types, all-star athletes — | 商业巨头, 好莱坞明星, 明星运动员 — |
[26:38] | personally. | 本人 |
[26:39] | Put me down for two. | 替我订两张票 |
[26:41] | It was real nice to meet you. | 非常高兴认识你 |
[26:44] | Actually, I was thinking you might purchase more like 1,000 tickets. | 实际上,我以为你会买更多一些比如1000张 |
[26:48] | Oh, and if you could emcee the bachelor auction, that would be great. | 哦 如果你主持那个拍卖会的话那就太好了 |
[26:53] | That’s a lot of money, sheriff. | 那是很大一笔钱,警长 |
[26:55] | Yeah, that’s $10,000… | 对,那是$10,000… |
[26:57] | if my math’s correct. | 如果我算的没错 |
[27:00] | Hey, it’s not $3 million. | 嘿,那不是 3百万 |
[27:02] | Now, that is real money. | 那,那才是一大笔钱 |
[27:04] | I mean, that’s the kind of money that certain people take very, very seriously. | 我是说那笔钱会让某些人非常非常的紧张的 |
[27:12] | Gambling debt like that, | 如果那是一笔赌债的话 |
[27:13] | and they might send some guys down to your nice new cliffside house to remind you payment’s due. | 他们或许会叫一些人到你悬崖边上的 那个新房子里去提醒你,你该付账单了 |
[27:20] | What are you getting at, sheriff? | 你想要说什么,警长? |
[27:21] | Pretty sure I just got to it, slugger. | 我很确定我刚刚说过了 |
[27:23] | I never bet on baseball. | 我从来不赌球赛 |
[27:28] | I got a guy in a holding cell back there. | 在后面的牢房里有一个家伙 |
[27:32] | Says you did favors for gentlemen who bet extensively… | 说你给赌大钱的人帮了很多忙… |
[27:36] | on baseball. | 在球赛上 |
[27:42] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[27:45] | We both have something in common. | 我们有一些共同点 |
[27:48] | We’d both like to see you make it into the hall of fame. | 我们都想看到你入驻市政厅 |
[27:56] | Say it ain’t so, terrence. | 说这不是真的, terrence. |
[28:00] | Do you mind if I sit here? | 介不介意我坐在这里? |
[28:03] | Michele, right? | Michele, 对吗? |
[28:05] | I saw you on tv — | 我在电视上看到你了 — |
[28:06] | “answers from angels.” That was pretty amazing. | “天使的回答.” 那真叫人惊叹啊 |
[28:10] | Oh, it so was. | 噢,是啊 |
[28:12] | The reason I wanted to talk — | 我想跟你谈谈的原因是 — |
[28:13] | I’m thinking about going on the show, and… | 我想要上那个节目, 而且… |
[28:17] | what exactly did they have you do when you got there? | 他们都让你在那里干什么了? |
[28:19] | Did someone from the show ask you who you wanted to communicate with? | 有没有什么做节目的人问你 你想跟谁沟通? |
[28:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[28:26] | No. No, not at all. | 没有. 根本没有 |
[28:28] | So nobody there knew about rhonda? | 所以那里没有人认识rhonda? |
[28:30] | Well, there was this one lady backstage, | 嗯, 在后台有一个女人 |
[28:33] | this other audience member, and we got to talking. | 一个观众, 我们聊了会 |
[28:36] | What did she look like? | 她什么样? |
[28:37] | Crazy. | 怪模怪样的 |
[28:39] | Big hair… | 头发很多很蓬… |
[28:40] | rhinestone glasses. | 水钻的眼镜 |
[28:42] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[28:44] | Details just flesh out a story. | 细节让故事变得更有趣 |
[28:46] | Before madam sophie contacted rhonda | sophie女士和rhonda接触 |
[28:49] | and let me know she wasn’t angry at me for not picking up, I couldn’t eat. | 而且告诉我她没有因为我没去 接她的电话而生气 在这之前, |
[28:54] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我都吃不下饭 睡不着觉 |
[28:56] | Not picking up? | 没有接她的电话? |
[28:57] | Rhonda called me from the bus. | Rhonda在公车上给我打了个电话 |
[28:59] | I was… | 我当时正在… |
[29:00] | painting my nails… | 涂指甲油… |
[29:02] | and I let it go to voice mail. | 我就让那个接到留言信箱了 |
[29:04] | You have a message from when the bus went over? Do you still have it? | 你收到了一个消息在那公车要掉下去 的时候? 你现在还有吗? |
[29:11] | Please, don’t tell anyone I have this, Veronica. | 请你不要把这件事告诉别人, Veronica. |
[29:15] | I wouldn’t want them to… | 我不想他们… |
[29:18] | …You know? | …你懂吗? |
[29:22] | You have one saved message. | 你有一个保存的信息 |
[29:25] | Michele, why aren’t you picking up, you big loser? | Michele, 你为什么不接电话,你这个大笨蛋? |
[29:27] | I can’t believe you bailed on that field trip without telling me. | 真不敢相信你要去参加那个野游而不告诉我? |
[29:30] | Hey, about next weekend — | 嘿,下个周末 — |
[29:33] | Oh, god! | 哦,天哪! |
[29:39] | To delete message, press 7. | 删除这个信息,请按7. |
[29:41] | To forward message, press 8. | 转发这个信息,请按 8. |
[29:44] | For more options… | 更多选项… |
[29:45] | hey, are you okay? | 嗨, 你还好吗? |
[29:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:00] | Sure you want to do this? | 确定你想这么做? |
[30:02] | Does a bear wear a funny hat? | 熊会戴那种可笑的帽子吗? |
[30:04] | You know, this visit’s all about mending fences, building bridges, | 你知道,这次的都是关于修篱笆,建桥 |
[30:09] | and I’m afraid that my waxing your ass just isn’t gonna help. | 我怕我帮你擦屁股也没用了 |
[30:11] | Ooh-hoo! | |
[30:13] | You talk it. | 你就说吧! |
[30:14] | Let’s see you walk it. | 让我们看看你怎么走 |
[30:19] | Roger that one. | 呼叫那个 |
[30:21] | You’ll see, honey. | 你会看到的,亲爱的 |
[30:22] | You’re gonna do just fine at those baton-twirling tryouts. | 你一定会在指挥预演里表现得很好的 |
[30:28] | Apparently, the dead are looking out for the shallow. | 很明显,那些死去的人都在照顾那些浅薄的人 |
[30:30] | I, on the other hand, | 我,与此不同 |
[30:32] | am here for emotional guidance from dead-before-his-time uncle roger, | 来这里是为了从我过世的roger叔叔 那里得到一些感情的指导 |
[30:36] | who I gushed about ad nauseam to crazy big-haired lady with the rhinestone glasses. | 我跟那个怪模怪样的蓬头发戴水钻眼镜 的女士谈了很多关于roger叔叔的事情 |
[30:44] | Someone is looking for an “R.” | 有人在找一个”R.” |
[30:47] | He was…special to you, took you places… | 他对你来说…很特殊, 带你到处去玩… |
[30:52] | made things for you. | 给你做玩具 |
[30:53] | That’s my uncle roger. | 那是我的叔叔roger |
[30:55] | That’s it, lady — | 这就对了,女士 — |
[30:56] | dig your own grave. | 给你自己挖坟吧 |
[30:57] | Wait — I am receiving another voice… | 等一下 — 我收到了另一个声音… |
[31:00] | a young woman. | 一个年轻的女人 |
[31:01] | I see…the letter “L.” She is holding out a flower, A… | 我看到了…字母 “L.” 她拿着一朵花… |
[31:07] | lily. | lily(百合) |
[31:09] | Lilly? | |
[31:14] | She has a message for you. | 她有一个消息要给你 |
[31:16] | She says… | 她说… |
[31:18] | you should have stayed away from her boyfriend. | 你应该远离她的男朋友 |
[31:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:34] | Wait, she has something else to tell us. | 等等,她还有别的话说 |
[31:37] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[31:41] | Something about… | 一些事情关于… |
[31:43] | infomercials? | 电视广告? |
[31:44] | She says to be happy with your own body. | 她说要爱护自己的身体 |
[31:47] | You…don’t… | 你…不… |
[31:49] | need the… | 需要… |
[31:52] | mamma-max… | |
[31:54] | …Veronica. | |
[32:03] | I was thinking that you might be interested in buying some tickets | 我在想你或许有兴趣买一些 |
[32:06] | to our annual fundraiser. | 年度筹金会的票 |
[32:07] | They’re 10 bucks a pop. | 10块钱一张 |
[32:09] | Put me down for two. | 替我定两张 |
[32:10] | It was real nice to meet you. | 非常高兴认识你 |
[32:13] | Actually, I was thinking you might purchase More like 1,000 — | 实际上,我以为你会买更多一些 比如1000张 |
[32:19] | Chesty larue. | 大胸妹妹 |
[32:22] | Hey, Duncan. | 嗨, Duncan. |
[32:24] | I’m fine. I’m slathering up my boobs as we speak. | 我很好. 我正在往胸上涂乳膏呢 |
[32:27] | Can I call you back? | 我能待会再给你打回去吗? |
[32:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:30] | Hey, do you know who’s deejaying in between sets tomorrow? | 嗨,你知道明天是谁作DJ吗? |
[32:34] | Corny? | |
[32:35] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[32:38] | No, I just have a special request. | 不, 我只是有一个特殊要求 |
[32:41] | Okay. Bye. | 好. Bye. |
[33:00] | You okay, Veronica? | 你还好吧, Veronica? |
[33:01] | Compared to how your girlfriend’s gonna be feeling, fan-friggin’-tastic. | 比起来你女朋友将会有的感觉,我好的不得了 |
[33:06] | I hope she really got a kick out of tonight’s performance. | 我希望今晚的节目让她高兴得不得了 |
[33:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[33:11] | She was worried for you. | 她很担心你 |
[33:13] | If by “worried,” you mean enjoying the fruits of her evil labor, yeah. | 如果说“担心“是指享受她的邪恶之作 那好吧 |
[33:17] | What? | 什么? |
[33:18] | What makes you think — | 你怎么会这么想 — |
[33:19] | the boob-cream thing. | 那个丰胸霜的事 |
[33:20] | She used to be the only person alive who knew about that. | 过去世界上只有她一个活人知道这件事情 |
[33:23] | It’s time to pick a side, Wallace. | 你必须得选一边了, Wallace. |
[33:25] | No, Veronica. How about you doing me a favor for once? | 不, Veronica. 你能不能帮我一个忙? |
[33:30] | I’m sure she didn’t do it. | 我确定她没做这件事 |
[33:32] | But if she did, I’m asking you to let it go. | 但如果她做了,我希望你能忘记它 |
[33:35] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
[33:37] | Why does it have to be about you all the time?! | 为什么每一次都得按你的意思来?! |
[33:39] | Look, Jackie’s right about one thing. | 看, 有一件事Jackie说对了 |
[33:43] | It’s your world. I just live in it. | 这是你的世界 我什么也做不了 |
[33:45] | I’m asking you for a favor, Veronica. | 我只想你答应我,Veronica. |
[33:48] | Let it go. | 忘掉它 |
[33:49] | Don’t do whatever it is you’re gonna do. | 不管你本来想干什么,不要做 |
[33:54] | Have you been paying any attention lately? | 你最近有没有听过我说话? |
[33:56] | I just learned my whole life is a lie. | 我刚刚知道我这整个一生都是一个大谎言 |
[34:00] | My dad isn’t my dad. | 我爸爸不是我的爸爸 |
[34:03] | I’ve always been a shoulder you could lean on. | 我一直都是你可以依靠的那个肩膀 |
[34:06] | You’ve given me no time, no sympathy — | 你没有给我一点时间,任何同情 — |
[34:09] | nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[34:23] | Wallace. | |
[34:24] | I want to clarify something. | 我需要澄清一些事情 |
[34:25] | Did you set up Veronica? | 你有没有陷害Veronica? |
[34:27] | It was supposed to be funny — a punking, that’s all. | 这本应该是一件好笑的事情 — 逗大家一笑, 如此而已 |
[34:29] | You humiliated my best friend on tv. | 你在电视上侮辱了我最好的朋友 |
[34:31] | Wallace… | |
[34:33] | look, I feel terrible. | 看, 我感觉糟透了 |
[34:36] | I just wanted to take her down a peg for tattling on me | 我只不过想让她上一次当,因为她在背后谈论我 |
[34:40] | for having coffee with dave, | 因为她和david一起喝咖啡 |
[34:42] | for being the person that my boyfriend confides in, | 因为她是我男朋友最信任的人 |
[34:45] | for supposedly being this legendary badass. | 因为她是传说中的那个坏蛋 |
[34:48] | You have no idea what she’s been through. | 你根本不知道她都经历了些什么事情 |
[34:50] | I swear, that psychic came up with the Lilly stuff on her own. | 我发誓,那些关于lily的东西 都是那个灵媒自己想出来的 |
[34:53] | I only told her about the mamma-max. | 我只告诉了她那丰胸霜的事情 |
[34:54] | I screwed up, okay? | 我搞砸了, okay? |
[34:56] | Just let me make it up to you at the dance. | 让我在舞会的时候补偿你 |
[34:58] | I’m only going to the homecoming dance because of that stupid election. | 我去那个舞会只是为了那个愚蠢的选举 |
[35:03] | I’m not going with you. | 我不会跟你去的 |
[35:15] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来美极了 |
[35:17] | There’s something I need you to hear. | 我需要你听一点东西 |
[35:20] | If it’s “live at budokan,” I already discovered it. | 如果那是 “live at budokan,”我已经听过了 |
[35:25] | It’s a voice mail from one of the students who died in the crash. | 这是一个死在公车事故里的学生发的语音信息 |
[35:28] | She called just as the bus went over. | 这个电话就在公车坠毁前打出的 |
[35:33] | You have one saved message. | 你有一个保存的信息 |
[35:35] | Michele, why aren’t you picking up, you big loser? | Michele, 为什么不接电话,你这个大笨蛋? |
[35:38] | I can’t believe you bailed on that field trip without telling me. | 我不敢相信你要去参加野游而且不告诉我 |
[35:41] | Hey, about next weekend — | 嗨, 下个周末 — |
[35:44] | Oh, god! | 哦,老天! |
[35:50] | To delete message, press 7. | 删除信息,请按 7. |
[35:52] | To forward mess– | 转发信– |
[35:54] | Did you hear it? | 听到了吗? |
[35:55] | An explosion. | 爆炸声 |
[35:56] | Before the bus hit the railing. | 在公车撞倒栏杆上之前 |
[35:58] | The bus was sabotaged. | 那公车是被人蓄意破坏的 |
[36:00] | That means ed Doyle had nothing to do with the crash, | 这也就是说ed Doyle和这次事故完全没有关系 |
[36:02] | and there’s still time before the election to — | 而在选举前仍然有时间去– |
[36:04] | No. | 不 |
[36:08] | I’m not gonna leverage the deaths of seven people just to win an election. | 我不会利用七个人的死来赢取一个竞选 |
[36:12] | There are people who think this crash is your fault. | 有人认为这次事故是你的错 |
[36:15] | Let them think that… | 就让他们这么想吧… |
[36:17] | at least for now, Veronica. | 起码到目前为止, Veronica. |
[36:19] | If that sound is an explosion, not only were those kids murdered, | 如果那声音真的是爆炸声, 不光是那些孩子被人谋杀掉了 |
[36:22] | but the guilty party is still at large. | 罪犯还仍然逍遥法外 |
[36:24] | That evidence can’t go public | 这个证据不能公布于众 |
[36:26] | if we want this investigation to stay ahead of the — | 如果我们要这个调查赶在 — |
[36:28] | what investigation? | 什么调查? |
[36:30] | You think lamb is gonna solve this? | 你以为lamb能解决这个案子? |
[36:32] | The only way the killer gets put away is if you win the election. | 抓住这个凶手的唯一可能就是等你赢了这个竞选 |
[36:47] | Honey, you have a gentleman caller. | 亲爱的, 有一位绅士找你 |
[36:50] | You got the emphasis on the “gentleman” part, right? | 你发现我强调了“绅士”这个词,对吧? |
[36:52] | I did. | 发现了 |
[36:55] | Don’t wait up. | 不要等太到太晚 |
[36:56] | Tell Wallace I’m pulling for him. | 告诉 Wallace我为他加油 |
[36:58] | Hmm. Not feeling the Mars family love. | 嗯 没感觉到Mars家的亲情 |
[37:00] | Tough crowd. | 人太多了 |
[37:01] | Oh, come on, it’s like rooting for the yankees. | 哦,别这样, 这就像为扬基队加油一样 |
[37:03] | Hey, do you want this, Veronica? | 嘿, 你要这个吗 Veronica? |
[37:09] | Your cd? | 你的cd? |
[37:13] | Um… | 唔… |
[37:16] | no. | 不. |
[37:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:47] | Boy, you won’t be sleeping | |
[37:49] | no sleep tonight | |
[37:51] | do I have to spell it out in black and white? | |
[37:56] | Boy, you won’t be sleeping | |
[37:59] | no sleep tonight | |
[38:04] | I’ve been lying here for like a million years in my bed | |
[38:10] | get up, get up, get up | |
[38:15] | You look gorgeous tonight. | 你今晚看起来美极了 |
[38:20] | Shut up, shut up, shut up | |
[38:23] | everybody says | |
[38:25] | I should be moving on | |
[38:27] | everybody knows | |
[38:30] | I’m still waiting | |
[38:31] | no freakin’ way. | 不可能 |
[38:33] | I don’t care whatever it takes to be… | |
[38:39] | Jackie? | |
[38:40] | …with you. | |
[38:43] | Jackie, if you want to lock horns with me, duck and charge. | Jackie, 如果你想跟我好好的干一架, 躲起来好好的准备吧 |
[38:46] | If you think I’m gonna let you break Wallace’s heart for sport, | 如果你认为我会让你只为了练习玩 就去伤Wallace的心 |
[38:48] | you have grossly underestimated my wrath. | 你就太过低估我的愤怒了 |
[38:51] | God, Veronica, what is your problem? | 天哪 Veronica,你到底有什么毛病? |
[38:54] | You really can’t make up your mind, can you? | 你真的没办法下定决心,是不是? |
[38:58] | Just…pick… | 只能…选… |
[39:00] | one of them! | 一个! |
[39:02] | God, how many guys here do you expect to want only you? | 天, 你期望多少男人只要你一个? |
[39:11] | So, where’s the after party? | 所以, 派对在哪里? |
[39:16] | Give up, give up, give up | |
[39:19] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[39:21] | He’ll be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[39:32] | All right, what’s so important, keith? | 好吧, 什么事这么重要, keith? |
[39:34] | It’s about the crash. | 这是关于车祸的 |
[39:36] | ‘Course it is. | 当然是关于车祸的 |
[39:37] | Looking for another book deal? | 还在找另一个交易么? |
[39:38] | Veronica found a recording — | Veronica找到了这个录音 |
[39:40] | a voice mail from one of the victims left at the precise moment of the accident. | 一个受害者在事故发生当时的电话录音 |
[39:44] | Now, there’s a noise. | 这里,这里有噪音 |
[39:45] | It sounds like an explosion. | 听起来像爆炸 |
[39:48] | Maybe ed Doyle decided to blow his brains out on the way down. | 或许ed Doyle在掉下去的时候 决定把他的脑浆给炸出来 |
[39:52] | Damn it, Lamb, just send it to the acoustics lab and let them decide. | 该死的, Lamb, 只管把这个送到声学 试验室,让他们来确定 |
[39:55] | Are you trying to tell me that this has nothing to do with clearing yourself? | 你是想告诉我这个跟你想澄清自己毫无关系吗? |
[39:58] | Nothing to do with winning this election? | 跟竞选没有关系? |
[40:01] | This is about finding out what happened on that school bus. | 这个是关于在校公车上发生了什么事 |
[40:05] | If I wanted to hang you out to dry, | 如果我想把你吊起来晒干 |
[40:06] | I would have brought that evidence straight to the local news station. | 我就会直接把这证据送到本地的新闻站了 |
[40:11] | And you are so making me wonder why I didn’t. | 而你让我非常奇怪为什么我没有这么干 |
[40:21] | Is that you and the governor? | 这是你和州长吗? |
[40:23] | Governor? | 州长? |
[40:25] | Some marlin I hooked down in cabo last year. | 这是我去年在cabo吊到的大鱼 |
[40:28] | Is your eyesight starting to fail? | 你的视力也开始下降了吗? |
[40:39] | Hello? | 喂? |
[40:42] | Alicia. | |
[40:44] | I was just working up the courage to call you, just to say how sorry — | 我刚刚鼓起一些勇气想给你打电话, 告诉你我多么的抱歉 — |
[40:50] | No, no. | 不不 |
[40:52] | When did you see him last? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
[40:59] | Dad, where have you been? | 爸爸,你去哪里了? |
[41:00] | You were out all night? | 你一夜都没回家? |
[41:06] | Wallace didn’t come home after the dance. | Wallace在舞会之后没有回家 |
[41:09] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
[41:10] | I need to know if you saw him last night. | 我要知道你昨晚有没有看到他 |
[41:26] | you got Wallace. leave a message. | 这是Wallace.请留言 |
[41:28] | I screwed up, Wallace. | 我办砸了, Wallace. |
[41:32] | I didn’t mean to let you down. I just… | 我没想要让你失望 我只是… |
[41:36] | I can’t lose another friend. | 我不能失去另一个朋友了 |
[41:40] | Please call me back. | 请给我打回来 |
[41:57] | Transcript : Raceman – Synchro : Alucardo www.forom.com |