时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – you *** see me? – yes I did. | – 你找我? – 是的 |
[00:06] | this is a $54 steak. | 这块牛排价值54美元 |
[00:09] | Congratulations. It looks really good. | 恭喜你 看上去真不错 |
[00:11] | Yes,it does. | 没错 |
[00:12] | And of course I can’t eat it because of my recent,uh… | 可不能吃 因为我最近… |
[00:14] | – heart attack. – Secret heart attack. | – 心脏病 – 保密 心脏病 |
[00:17] | No strenuous activity, no red meat,no booze. | 忌剧烈运动 忌油腻 忌酒 |
[00:20] | But I thought perhaps you might enjoy it. | 我猜或许你会喜欢的 |
[00:23] | Oh,okay. Thanks. | 是的 谢了 |
[00:24] | This’ll make a great sandwich tomorrow. | 可以明天拿来做三明治 |
[00:26] | Oh,no–I would like you to eat it here. | 不…我希望你在这吃掉 |
[00:29] | Right now. | 现在 |
[00:31] | You want to watch me eat this steak in front of you? | 你想看着我在你面前吃牛排? |
[00:35] | That’s what I want. | 正是如此 |
[00:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:40] | This is a time of new beginnings for me,lemon. | 这是我新的开始 Lemon |
[00:43] | And of course that means new opportunities. | 那意味着新的机遇 |
[00:47] | Have you read the interview with don geiss | 你看了本月的游艇画刊上 |
[00:49] | in this month’s issue of yachting illustrated? | 对Don Geiss的采访了吗? |
[00:51] | Uh,no.I subscribe to giant boats. | 没 我订的杂志是关于巨型轮船的 |
[00:54] | “‘The ocean,'” says geiss, | Geiss说到 “海洋” |
[00:56] | “‘like business, “with a pillowy abyss of a lover’s bosom, “seems infinite, | “像生意一样无限 如同爱人的乳沟一般深邃” |
[01:01] | but all things must end.'” | “可一切都会结束的” |
[01:03] | – Pillowy abyss? – Ignore that part. | – 深邃? – 忽略那句 |
[01:05] | “All things must end. | “一切都会结束” |
[01:08] | ” Geiss is sending signals about retirement, about succession. | Geiss是暗示自己快退休让位了 |
[01:11] | By talking about sex in a sailing magazine? | 通过在航海杂志上讨论性? |
[01:13] | That’s exactly how margaret thatcher did it. | 那正是撒切尔夫人做过的 |
[01:16] | Geiss’ job is the most coveted position in the free world. | Geiss的工作是大家都梦寐以求的 |
[01:19] | Well,you’re in the runng for it,right? | 你很有希望的 对么? |
[01:21] | I would like to think so. | 我也觉得 |
[01:23] | But I’ve got to do something to raise my profile, to | 可我得做出点成绩 |
[01:27] | distinguish me in some way and I have to do it soon– | 让我显得与众不同 我会… |
[01:30] | you ate that whole thing? | 你全吃了? |
[01:33] | A dog took it. | 来了只狗吃的 |
[01:35] | He came out of nowhere. | 然后消失得无影无踪了 |
[01:49] | 30 Rock Season 2 Episode 02 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[01:56] | Hey,jenna, what’s up? | 嘿 Jenna 怎么样? |
[01:58] | Pretty good. | 非常好 |
[01:59] | – Are you okay? – Oh,I’m fine,jenna. | – 你还好吗? – 很好 Jenna |
[02:01] | I’m just a little light-headed. | 就是有点头晕 |
[02:03] | I’m on a crash diet to get back to my old weight by friday. | 我正在用速成减肥食谱 星期五就能恢复身材 |
[02:05] | Well,what diet is gonna do that? | 什么食谱那么强? |
[02:07] | Oh,it’s the japanese porn star diet. | 日本艳星食谱 |
[02:09] | I only eat paper, but I can eat all the paper I want,so… | 只能吃纸 不过想吃多少就吃多少… |
[02:13] | hey there. | 嘿 |
[02:15] | – Hi. – Jenna. | – 你好 |
[02:18] | This isn’t healthy. | 这有害健康 |
[02:20] | Maybe you’re jusfighting your natural shape. | 也许这是你的正常发育 |
[02:22] | When did your mom gain all that weight? | 你妈什么时候开始发福的? |
[02:24] | Oh,god! | 天哪! |
[02:26] | My point is don’t let people make you crazy about this. | 别理会他人的闲言碎语 |
[02:28] | You are just as beautiful and talented as you ever were. | 你像从前一样漂亮又聪明 |
[02:32] | No…no,no,no– you are fat. | 不…不是 你很肥 |
[02:34] | Now go and see dr. Spaceman right now and get this taken care of. | 马上去看Spaceman医生解决肥胖问题 |
[02:38] | How come men can be heavy and be respected? | 为什么胖男人就总能得到尊重? |
[02:41] | Like james gandolfini or fat albert? | 比如詹姆斯 甘多费尼和胖子阿伯特? |
[02:44] | It’s a double standard, and america needs to get over its body-image madness. | 这是双重标准 美国人以貌取人臭习惯该改改了 |
[02:49] | Oh,come on.What,are we back in college freshman year? | 得了吧 你以为我们是大学新生啊? |
[02:51] | Let’s go to the common room and talk about apartheid. | 要不要回师生休息室讨论一下种族隔离 |
[02:54] | Yeah,well,okay– I’m sorry if I care about making the world a better place. | 好吧 看来我想要 改造世界的想法是错误的 |
[02:56] | You should be; it’s a complete waste of time | 或许吧 不过你完全是在浪费时间 |
[02:58] | and it prevents you from dealing with this. | 那是你给自己找的借口 |
[03:01] | Excuse me,what about this do I have to deal with? | 我找什么借口了? |
[03:04] | How’s your love life going? | 你的感情生活怎么样? |
[03:05] | I believe that love comes to you when you’re not looking for it. | 我坚信爱情会在不经意间来临 |
[03:08] | Did you return that wedding dress that you bought? | 你把那件婚纱退了吗? |
[03:10] | I’m gonna sell it online but my internet is being weird. | 我想放到网上卖掉 可网络出了点问题 |
[03:12] | How about the furniture for your home office? | 你的家具怎么处置的? |
[03:14] | Have you even set that up yet? | 摆好了吗? |
[03:18] | I’m not making excuses,jack. | 我不是在找借口 Jack |
[03:20] | But this is taken care of– ow! | 我对自己的体型很满意! |
[03:23] | Oh,it hurts! | 疼死了! |
[03:25] | I missed a dentist appointment this morning. | 我今早忘看牙医了 |
[03:27] | Josh to the stage,please, for illeana douglas talk show. | Josh请到舞台来 参加Illeana Douglas的脱口秀 |
[03:30] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[03:32] | banks.What are you doing in town? | Banks 你在这儿干吗? |
[03:35] | You drawn to the phallic nature of our skyline? | 你性功能恢复点了吗? |
[03:37] | Ha,very funny,jack. | 真有趣 Jack |
[03:39] | How gay is this? | 是这样的 |
[03:41] | I’m here visiting my fiance. | 我是来见未婚夫的 |
[03:43] | What? | 什么? |
[03:45] | Kathy, this is jack donaghy. | Kathy 这是Jack Donaghy |
[03:49] | Banks,have you lost your mind? | Banks 你疯啦? |
[03:51] | Oh,did I forget to mention that kathy is kathy geiss, | 忘说了 Kathy全名是Kathy Geiss |
[03:54] | as in don geiss’ daughter? | 是Don Geiss的女儿 |
[03:58] | Can you believe that don thought she’d never get married? | Don认为她永远不会结婚 你相信吗? |
[04:02] | You can’t,you’re gay. | 你是同性恋啊 |
[04:04] | No,not anymore,friend. | 不再是了 朋友 |
[04:06] | You familiar with the church of practicology? | 你知道现实主义教吗? |
[04:08] | You mean the cult that was invented by stan lee? | 你说李斯坦创建的那个? |
[04:09] | The religion founded by the alien king living inside stan lee. | 是李斯坦心中的异型塑造的信仰 |
[04:14] | See,it’s my faith in practicology that has helped me uncover my true, | 对现实主义教的信仰让我了解事实 |
[04:18] | straight self. | 我是异性恋 |
[04:21] | It’s definitely working. | 起作用了 |
[04:23] | I can totally feel the gay draining right out of me. | 我感觉到自己不再是同性恋了 |
[04:26] | By the eye of zolnak, right,guys? | 通过Zolnak之眼 对吗伙计? |
[04:28] | You’re gonna be don geiss’ son-in-law? | 你会做Don Geiss的女婿? |
[04:30] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[04:32] | And if you read his recent interview in the harvard gay business review, | 如果你看了他最近在 哈佛同性恋杂志访谈的话 |
[04:35] | you’d know that he’s thinking about retirement. | 你该知道他打算退休啦 |
[04:38] | But I guess I’ll find out more about that tonight at dinner… | 不过也许今晚的聚餐上我就知道了… |
[04:43] | with geiss… | 和Geiss一起… |
[04:45] | at a restaurant. | 在酒店 |
[04:56] | Josh to the stage,please… | Josh请到舞台来… |
[04:58] | yo,ken. | 嘿 Ken |
[04:59] | Uh,angie and grizz is coming by to drop some of my stuff off. | Angie和Grizz调走了我的人 |
[05:02] | Oh,okay. | 是吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah,but I want her to know that I’m having a good time on my n, | 不过我想告诉她我自己也能行 |
[05:06] | so you should go get us some party hats. | 你能给我们找些帽子来吗 |
[05:08] | The pointy kind. | 尖的那种 |
[05:09] | Mr. Jordan,can’t you just apologize to her? | Jordan先生 你能去给她道个歉吗? |
[05:11] | No!’Cause things have been said that cannot be taken back. | 不! 说出去的话就收不回了 |
[05:15] | She called my vanity license plate inscrutable! | 她胡乱解读我的汽车牌照! |
[05:18] | ICU81MI “I see you ate one,am I?” | “我看见你吃了 是吗?” |
[05:21] | Hilarious. | 真滑稽 |
[05:23] | Angie is in the past, like dracula and broadcast television. | Angie是过去时了 就像电视上的恶魔一样过时 |
[05:27] | I think you’re letting your pride get in the way, mr. Jordan. | 你太好面子了 Jordan先生 |
[05:30] | I mean,if you saw angie with another man– | 要是你看到Angie和其他男人在一起… |
[05:31] | with who?That guy mike that re-did our driveway? | 和谁? 那个修车的叫Mike的家伙? |
[05:35] | Nah,whatever. | 随便吧 |
[05:38] | She should find someone new. | 她该找个新男友了 |
[05:41] | Doesn’t bother me. | 不关我事 |
[05:44] | Dotcom,I have an idea. | Dotcom 我有个主意 |
[05:46] | Well,I don’t know, but it’s worth a shot. | 不清楚 不过值得一试 |
[05:48] | Are you even listening to me? | 你听我说了吗? |
[05:50] | Now,jenna, medically speaking, for your height, | Jenna 关于你的体重 医学上称 |
[05:54] | your weight puts you in what we call the disgusting range. | 我们叫它发福现象 |
[05:57] | Fortunately, there are solutions. | 幸运的是 我们有解决办法 |
[06:00] | For example, crtal meth has been shown to be very effective. | 比如甲安菲他明就被证明很有效 |
[06:05] | How important is tooth retention to you? | 牙齿对你有多重要? |
[06:07] | It’s pretty important. | 非常重要 |
[06:10] | What about my crazy surgical options,dr. Spaceman? | 如果我选择手术咋样 Spaceman医生? |
[06:13] | Oh,please– dr. Spaceman is my dad. | 拜托 Spaceman医生是我爸 |
[06:17] | Call me leo. | 叫我Leo |
[06:19] | And there are some wonderful crazy surgical options. | 这儿有很多不错的手术选择 |
[06:22] | Are you familiar with the bradshaw clinic? | 听说过Bradshaw诊所吗? |
[06:26] | Am I? | 当然 |
[06:27] | That’s where the olsen twins were separated. | 那儿成功分离了连体奥尔森姐妹 |
[06:29] | I’ve sent a mber of my famous clients there. | 我介绍过好多著名的病人去那儿 |
[06:32] | I can make a call, get you in as soon as possible. | 我能联系 尽快安排你过去 |
[06:35] | Thank you,leo. | 谢谢Leo |
[06:37] | I can’t be on television looking like i just had a baby or something. | 我不能在电视上看起来像怀孕一样 |
[06:41] | You know, this right here is why I got into medicine. | 这就是我学医救人的原因 |
[06:46] | – Devin’s a genius. – A genius? | – Devin是个天才 – 天才? |
[06:48] | Isn’t he just living a lie to get ahead at work? | 他不是以撒谎来搞不正当竞争吗? |
[06:50] | Well,we all have our secrets. Devin’s pretending to be straight. | 每个人都有隐私 Devin假装是异性恋 |
[06:53] | I’m trying to keep my heart episode under wraps. | 我为自己的心脏病保密 |
[06:55] | And alan garkel in legal– I don’t think he really needs that wheelchair. | Alan Garkel– 我觉得他是在装残 |
[06:58] | No. | 不 |
[07:09] | Oh,mr. Banks. | Banks先生 |
[07:11] | I didn’t see you there. | 没看见你来 |
[07:13] | Well,I’ve been following you for the better part of an hour,kenneth. | 我跟踪你快一小时了 Kenneth |
[07:15] | Does mr. Donaghy know you’re here? | Donaghy先生知道你在这儿吗? |
[07:17] | I don’t need jack’s permission,kenneth. | 我不需要通过Jack的允许 Kenneth |
[07:20] | I’m gonna be running this place soon, | 以后就我掌权了 |
[07:22] | and there are gonna be some changes to the page’s uniform, certainly. | 制服款式将会有所改变 |
[07:28] | Mr. Banks,mr. Donaghy eats guys like you as part of a healthy breakfast. | Banks先生 你不是Donaghy先生的对手 |
[07:32] | And I’m sure you think he’s weak right now, | 你一定觉得他越来越弱了 |
[07:34] | but he’s only gotten stronger since his heart attack. | 事实是心脏病让他越来越强啦 |
[07:38] | heart attack? Really? | 心脏病? 真的? |
[07:40] | Right,mr. D? | 是吧 先生? |
[07:42] | High five! | 击掌! |
[07:44] | Not now? Okay. | 现在不要? 好的 |
[07:50] | What is this? Liposuction? | 这是什么? 抽脂? |
[07:52] | Plus bone-shaving and organ reduction. | 配合削骨和器官塑身 |
[07:55] | Liz,you don’t understand. | Liz 你不明白 |
[07:56] | People look at me differently know. | 人们现在看我的眼光都变了 |
[07:59] | Jack,the writers, the manager at forever 21. | Jack 编剧 还有那个永远21岁的经理 |
[08:02] | That is their problem, not yours. | 这是他们的问题 不关你事 |
[08:04] | Is this clinic on a boat? | 这诊所建在船上? |
[08:06] | Hey,I’ve got a character for jenna | 我有个角色给Jenna |
[08:08] | called, “me want food.” | 叫 “我要吃” |
[08:09] | She’s in a supermarket and she keeps going, | 她在超市里逛 |
[08:11] | “me want food!” | “我要吃!” |
[08:13] | What?No,we are not treating jenna any differently. | 什么? 我们得像以前一样对待Jenna |
[08:16] | She’s gonna play all the characters that she usually plays, | 她将继续出演她以前的角色 |
[08:18] | – like hillary clinton– – that’s awesome. | – 比如希拉里 克林顿 – 棒极了 |
[08:20] | Fat hillary. She can be,like, “me want food!” | 肥版希拉里 她应该这样”我要吃!” |
[08:23] | No one is saying, “me want food,” frank. | 不准再提 “我要吃” Frank |
[08:26] | We are gonna showcase jenna’s talents. | 我们要充分发挥Jenna的天赋 |
[08:28] | Can I sing a song on the show? | 我能在节目里唱歌吗? |
[08:29] | Yes,that’s a great idea. | 是的 好主意 |
[08:30] | Can I sing and roller dance? | 我能边唱边跳吗? |
[08:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:34] | Yeah,because we are gonna dare america to change their own attitudes about body image. | 我们要改变美国人以貌取人的态度 |
[08:39] | Why do you have to make everything into an issue? | 你干吗要每件事都这么较真呢? |
[08:41] | Don’t you have things to do in your own life? | 你闲的没事干么? |
[08:43] | At least I don’t live with my mom–ow. | 至少我没和我妈住在一起 |
[08:44] | hey,my mom’s cool. | 我妈很酷 |
[08:45] | I got my own life together, okay? | 我追求完美 行了吧? |
[08:48] | Holy crap, did your tooth just fall out? | 老天 你牙刚才掉了吗? |
[08:51] | Oh,that’s not great,huh? | 有点糟 是吗? |
[08:53] | oh,check this out. | 看看这个 |
[08:56] | My key to the city of gary,indiana. | 通往印第安纳加里市的钥匙 |
[08:59] | Mm,look at this. | 还有这个 |
[09:00] | My gold record for my novelty party song. | 我的黄金唱片 诡异狂欢曲 |
[09:03] | Tracy Jordon “Werewolf Bar Mitzvah” An Evening with Tracy Jordon, Geffen Records | |
[09:07] | boys becoming men men becoming wolves | 男孩蜕变成男人 男人又堕落成狼 |
[09:11] | well,I’m going now. | 哦 我得走了 |
[09:13] | Is there anything else you want to say,tracy? | 还有什么要说的么 Tracy |
[09:15] | Yeah. I miss you,grizz. | 是的 我会想你的 Grizz |
[09:23] | Hello,angie. | 你好 Angie |
[09:25] | I hear you’re single now. That’s cool. | 我听说你现在又单身了 很难得啊 |
[09:28] | What? | 你说什么? |
[09:29] | I like your top. | 我喜欢你在我上面 |
[09:31] | I’m a real good sex person. | 我是个性爱高手 |
[09:33] | I do it all the different ways. | 我样样都行 |
[09:36] | Well,I don’t have a husband anymore, so | 现在我又单身了 所以 |
[09:40] | you can come over anytime. | 你随时都可以到我家来 |
[09:42] | Oh,I will. | 哦 我会的 |
[09:44] | I’ll come over at night. | 我会在晚上去看你的 |
[09:53] | – Good job,kenneth. – Oh,ha. | – 干得不错 Kenneth – 哦 还行 |
[09:56] | You should see my “a” game. | 你应该看看我在”a”游戏里的表现 |
[10:05] | so,dad–mm… | 唔 爸… |
[10:07] | can I call you dad? | 我能叫你老爸吗? |
[10:08] | Why not?I have a grandkid who calls me don. | 为什么不呢? 我有个孙子 还叫我Don呢 |
[10:11] | Next time he does it, I marching that little bastard to a recruiting station. | 下次他再这么干 我一定要叫那杂种去服役 |
[10:16] | Ha!Great story,dad. | 哈 爸 这故事真不错 |
[10:17] | Don? Devin? | |
[10:20] | Jack! Small world!Join us. | Jack! 这世界真小 一起来吧 |
[10:22] | Are you sure? I wouldn’t want to intrude. | 你确定? 我不想打搅到你们 |
[10:24] | this is manon. | 这是Manon |
[10:26] | I never should’ve said we were going to a restaurant. | 我真不该说我们去吃饭了 |
[10:35] | She got big. | 她胖了 |
[10:39] | Oh,her center of gravity is a little different. | 噢 她的重心有点不一样了 |
[10:47] | Me want food! | 我要吃点东西 |
[10:57] | Did you happen to tell geiss about my little episode? | 你是不是把我的事告诉了Geiss? |
[11:00] | Come on,jack. I’d never rat you out. | 好了 Jack 我可不会做这种让你丢面子的事 |
[11:03] | Wouldn’t want to let you off that easy. | 不好这么轻易放过你的 |
[11:06] | Here– take some of my steak. | 给 你把我的牛排拿去吧 |
[11:09] | I could never eat this much meat. | 我可吃不了这么多 |
[11:11] | That’s not what I hear. | 我听到的可不是这样 |
[11:13] | Jack,we’re having a little get together up at the house on saturday. | Jack 周六 我们会在家里小聚一下 |
[11:16] | You should come. | 你应该过来 |
[11:18] | That would be my pleasure, sir. | 我很乐意 先生 |
[11:21] | Yeah,you should come. | 是的 你确实应该来聚聚 |
[11:23] | It’s gonna be a whole day of team sports and beer. | 那天我们会玩些集体运动 喝点啤酒 |
[11:27] | Get the old heart rate up. | 让衰老的心又活跃起来 |
[11:29] | Maybe pound a cheeseburger in the sun, throw some butter on it. | 也许在阳光下做个奶酪三明治 在上面抹些黄油 |
[11:32] | You’re gonna love it! | 你一定会喜欢的 |
[11:37] | I’m gonna make your heart explode. | 我要让你的心脏爆掉 |
[11:44] | hey,ken | 嘿 Ken |
[11:46] | you’re up early, mr. Jordan. | 你起得真早 Jordan先生 |
[11:47] | I only got 11 or 12 hours of sleep last night. | 我昨晚只睡了大概十一二个小时 |
[11:50] | I got something on my mind grapes i need to talk to you about. | 我一直在想些事 Grapes 我要跟你谈谈 |
[11:53] | Oh,what is it,sir? | 噢 是什么事 Sir? |
[11:55] | I saw you hitting on angie the other day. | 前几天 我见你遇上了Angie |
[11:57] | Seeing you with her, it opened my eyes. | 看见你们俩在一起 我忽然明白了 |
[12:00] | Good for you,sir. | Sir 你真行 |
[12:01] | Yeah,all those years fooling around | 是啊 这些年我四处鬼混 |
[12:05] | wasn’t fair to her. | 对她一点也不公平 |
[12:06] | So you gotta make it fair! | 所以你现在想弥补 |
[12:08] | I want you to go to my house and make love to my wife, ken. | 我想你到我家去 与我老婆做爱 Ken |
[12:12] | Jiminy christmas! | 你没搞错吧 |
[12:13] | My home address is in the gps under “dacrib” | 我家就在GPS上显示为Dacrib的地方 |
[12:16] | ’cause we live on dacrib avenue. Now you go to angie. | 我们住在Dacrib大街 现在你去找Angie吧 |
[12:21] | And you make sure you pleasure her! | 你一定要使她感到满足 |
[12:25] | Well,they did laugh. | 他们都笑了 |
[12:27] | At you,jenna. At. | – 是嘲笑你 Jenna – 是的 |
[12:28] | Right,the bad kind. | 是的 不怀好意的那种 |
[12:30] | You just can’t be a real woman in this country. | 在这个国家 就是没法做个真正的女人 |
[12:32] | God,it’s like those dove commercials never even happened. | 老天 Dove广告里面的场景不会成真 |
[12:35] | Hey!Oh!Me want food! | 嘿 我要吃 |
[12:39] | This woman was a mouseketeer, ma’am. | 这女人是米老鼠俱乐部的成员 夫人 |
[12:42] | let it go,liz. | 别管她 Liz |
[12:43] | Me want food! | 我要吃 |
[12:48] | Oh,my god! | 噢 老天 |
[12:49] | My own t-shirt! | 我的T恤 |
[12:51] | Hey,I am wanting the foods! | 嘿 我想吃东西 |
[12:53] | Very good. Very nice. | 很好 非常好 |
[13:00] | Attaboy! Yeah! | 这才像样 对 |
[13:02] | – All right. – Thanks,jack. | – 好了 – 谢谢你 Jack |
[13:04] | You earned me a grand! | 你帮我赚了一千块 |
[13:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:10] | how’s the heart holding up, buddy? | 你的心脏还支持得下去吗 兄弟? |
[13:12] | You know, you ought to just quit. | 你知道 你应该放弃的 |
[13:14] | Geiss loves quitters, if I understood his autobiography correctly. | Geiss喜欢懦夫 如果我没把他的自传理解错的话 |
[13:18] | Oh,wait– I didn’T. | 噢 等等 我没有… |
[13:20] | You know what? It’s all right,jack. | 你知道么? 这没什么 Jack |
[13:22] | When you’re dead and I’m ceo, oh,my… | 你死了我正好当执行总裁 噢… |
[13:30] | winthrop! | |
[13:32] | How do you do it, man? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[13:33] | You’re always in such great shape. | 你的身材一直没有走样 |
[13:35] | Same weight as when I wrestled at yale,jack. | 现在我的体重 和当年在耶鲁大学摔跤队一样 Jack |
[13:37] | Winthrop here wrestled at yale. | Winthrop在耶鲁大学摔过跤 |
[13:39] | With other dudes,or… | 和其他的家伙 还是… |
[13:40] | banks says he can pin you. | Banks说他能把你摔倒在地 |
[13:42] | Well,I don’t– | 哦 我不… |
[13:43] | okay,well– you’re so strong! | 好了 你够强壮了 |
[13:46] | Oh,god! | 噢 老天 |
[13:47] | You’re having your way with me. | 我真拿你没办法 |
[13:49] | Your back is like a barrel of snakes! | 你的背还真有力气 |
[13:51] | Oh,god! I’m just your doll! | 哦 天啊! 我简直就是你的玩偶 |
[13:53] | I think I love you. | 我想我爱你 |
[13:54] | We’re joking! It’s all jokes! | 我们都在开玩笑 都是玩笑 |
[14:01] | what have I done? | 我到底做什么了? |
[14:02] | Kenneth should be back by now. | Kenneth现在该回来了 |
[14:04] | What’s going on over at my house? | 我家会发生什么? |
[14:13] | no ordinary love | *这不是普通的爱* |
[14:30] | no…no! | 不…不 |
[14:32] | Ehh–I gotta stop this. | 我要阻止这一切 |
[14:34] | Curvy & Proud Jenna Maroney takes a bite out of life! | |
[14:45] | There she is! | 她又来了 |
[14:46] | “Me want food.” | “我要吃” |
[14:50] | Did you know, scientifically speaking, | 你知道吗 从科学角度来说 |
[14:52] | that humans want food but don’t need it. | 人类想吃东西 但并不真的需要 |
[14:54] | You know–you know, I’m really having second thoughts about all of this. | 你知道的 我重新又想了一遍 |
[14:57] | Oh,don’t worry. | 噢 别担心 |
[14:59] | Dr. Wally is the best there is. | Wally医生是这儿最好的医生 |
[15:02] | In a few hours,you’ll be back to your old self. | 过几个小时 你就又能恢复得跟以前一样 |
[15:04] | It’ll be like none of this ever happened. | 就像这事压根儿没发生过似的 |
[15:14] | I’m keeping it! | 我要把它留下 |
[15:16] | Uh,what? | 什么? |
[15:18] | The fat. | 脂肪 |
[15:19] | I’ve decided to keep it | 我已经决定了 要把它留下 |
[15:21] | because people recognize me, and I get off on it. | 因为大家都认识我 我一开始就是这个样子 |
[15:23] | No,if you’re gonna do this | 不行 你要你想就能做到 |
[15:25] | it’s gotta be because we are proving a point to the world. | 我们要向世界证明 |
[15:28] | I’m not trying to prove anything. | 我并没有想证明什么 |
[15:31] | And you’ve got to stop telling people how to run their lives. | 你也别再继续教导人们怎样经营生活了 |
[15:33] | That’s not what this is. | 根本就不是你说的那样 |
[15:35] | And it’s kind of hard to take life advice from a single woman | 从单身女性那寻求生活建议可是很难的 |
[15:38] | who is using her treadmill as a hanger for a wedding dress. | 谁在用她的踏车挂结婚礼服 |
[15:40] | Oh,I guess I’m just supposed to put it in the closet with ham fat all over it. | 噢 我猜我该把它挂到衣橱里 然后盖上 |
[15:43] | And who’s wearing a one-piece swimsuit instead of underwear. | 有谁穿了连体泳衣 而不是内衣 |
[15:46] | I have to do laundry. | 我要去洗衣服 |
[15:55] | there he is! | 你在这啊 |
[15:57] | Hey,jack. Want a hot dog? | 嘿 Jack 想来只热狗吗? |
[16:00] | Oh,right! The sodium. | 哦 对了 里面含钠 |
[16:03] | Bum-bum. | Bum-bum. |
[16:05] | Ka-boom. | |
[16:09] | Just so you know, if you hear this sound at your funeral, | 如果你在你葬礼上听到这声音 |
[16:13] | it’s just me laughing! | 那就是我在笑 |
[16:28] | I can’t hear you,banks. | 我没听到你 Banks |
[16:32] | Are you saying you want me to help you? | 你是不是想要我帮你? |
[16:36] | And if I do, you’ll stop trying to destroy me in front of geiss? | 如果我真帮你了 你就别再在Geiss面前诋毁我了 好吗? |
[16:43] | That is what you’re saying, right? | 你就是想说这事 对吗? |
[16:45] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[16:51] | You’re insane. | 你真是疯了 |
[16:53] | That’s it! I quit! | 好吧 我退出 |
[16:55] | No more football. | 不再踢球了 |
[17:01] | Jack wins. | Jack赢了 |
[17:02] | – quitter! – Oh,god! | – 懦夫 – 噢 老天 |
[17:05] | Just like the greeks! | 简直就像小丑 |
[17:08] | I’m gonna kill you, kenneth the page! | 我要杀了你 Kenneth |
[17:11] | I’m sorry,mr. Jordan. I couldn’t do it. | 我很抱歉 Jordan先生 我做不了 |
[17:14] | This boy comes to the door, tries to kiss me, | 那个小男孩开了门 还想亲亲我 |
[17:17] | then he throws up and starts crying. | 接着他吐了 哭了起来 |
[17:19] | My body wouldn’t let me violate the sacred bonds of marriage,sir. | 我的身体不允许我亵渎神圣的婚姻 |
[17:22] | It was a gesture,angie! | 那不过是个手势 Angie |
[17:25] | I’m saying I’m sorry. | 我是说我很抱歉 |
[17:26] | I’m at the end of my rope, tracy jordan. | 我已经忍到极限了 Tracy Jordan |
[17:28] | – But baby– – oh,mmm. | – 但是 亲爱的… – 噢 |
[17:30] | No more jewelry with my name misspelled. Anjy | 再送我珠宝时 我的名字不能拼错 |
[17:34] | No more sexually explicit sky writing. | 不再送你空中性爱文字了 (指飞机放烟在空中写出成的文字或图案) |
[17:37] | And no more white boys throwing up in my damn foyer. | 也不准再有人在我的厅里吐来吐去 |
[17:40] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[17:44] | I’m willing to try anything. | 我什么都愿意做 |
[17:46] | Okay,here’s what I want. | 好吧 我想要的就是 |
[17:49] | From now on,I’m on you like white on rice. | 从现在起 你我形影不离 |
[17:52] | You are not to leave my sight for one second…ever. | 你一刻也不准离开我的视线 一刻也不准 |
[17:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:59] | If that’s what it takes. | 如果你真要我这样的话 |
[18:01] | – If that’s what it takes. – Love you,baby. | – 如果你真要我这样的话 – 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[18:04] | This grilled cheese has mayonnaise in it!What? | 这块奶酪里面还有蛋黄酱! |
[18:28] | Is it really worth it? | 这么做值得吗? |
[18:30] | I wonder. | 我在想 |
[18:32] | I mean,I almost let a man die today,caitlin.And for what? | 我今天害死了一个家伙 Caitlin 这到底是为什么? |
[18:35] | For a bigger office? For more money? | 是为了换间更大的办公室? 还是为了钱? |
[18:39] | Jack. | |
[18:42] | So… | 那… |
[18:44] | how’s the ticker? | Ticker怎样了? |
[18:46] | Devin told me. | Devin告诉我 |
[18:48] | He said you’re not a well man. | 他说你身体不好 |
[18:50] | Well,why don’t we forget about devin for the moment. | 此刻 我们还是别提Devin |
[18:52] | Are you concerned about my heart,sir? | 你在关心我的心脏 Sir? |
[18:55] | No,not at all. Not after today. | 不 一点也不关心 直到今天以前 |
[18:57] | You’re out there with those boys in your condition.Talk about heart. | 你和那些家伙身体一样好 谈谈你的心脏吧 |
[19:04] | Take care of yourself,jack. | 照顾好你的身体 Jack |
[19:07] | I’ve technically died twice.It’s not fun. | 从技术上说 我已经死了两次 这一点也不好笑 |
[19:11] | But I’m not gonna be around forever.And,uh, | 我不会一直呆在你身边 而且 |
[19:14] | at some point i want to spend more time with my grandkids. | 有时我想多陪陪我的孙子孙女 |
[19:18] | Take my boat down to the islands. | 把我的船开到岛上去 |
[19:22] | Get to know my secret family up in canada. | 去了解我在加拿大的神秘家庭 |
[19:26] | But I want you to know you’re on my list. | 但是我想让你知道的是 你是我的继承人 |
[19:30] | Jack… | |
[19:32] | you might run this company one day. | 有一天 这公司将由你来接管 |
[19:35] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢您 Sir |
[19:45] | You mind if I watch you eat that? | 你介意我看着你把那吃下吗? |
[19:49] | Okay. | 不介意 |