时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars… | 前情回顾 |
[00:01] | It’s Terrence Cook and… | 这是Terrence Cook和… |
[00:02] | Miss Dumass, the journalism teacher. | Dumass小姐 新闻学老师 |
[00:04] | Who died in the bus crash. | 就是大巴失事中死的那个 |
[00:06] | He also has some gambling issues. | 他还有些赌博方面的纠纷 |
[00:08] | I have information about that mexican kid who got killed. | 我有些关于那个被杀的墨西哥孩子的消息 |
[00:10] | Your 911 caller, aka Tom Griffith, | 打911报警的那个人 |
[00:13] | is dr. Tom Griffith. | 就是Tom Griffith医生 |
[00:16] | Our favorite plastic surgeon | 我们受人爱戴的整形医生 |
[00:17] | seems to be owned by the fighting Fitzpatricks. | 好像是好战的Fitzpatricks家那边的人 |
[00:20] | Hey, daddy. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[00:22] | So you guys were like a couple? | 那么你们两个是情侣? |
[00:24] | I was madly in love and 100% gay. | 我疯狂坠入了爱河而且我是个同性恋 |
[00:26] | What is that? | 那是什么东西? |
[00:28] | What do you call yours? | 你管自己的那个叫什么? |
[00:31] | [The Dandelions – “On the 54”] | |
[00:37] | Yeah, yeah! | |
[00:39] | Shake it out now | |
[00:40] | Shake it out now | |
[00:42] | Come on, | |
[00:43] | Shake it out, yeah! | |
[00:45] | Shake it out now | |
[00:46] | Shake it out now | |
[00:48] | Come on, | |
[00:49] | Shake it out, yeah! | |
[00:51] | Shake it out now | |
[00:52] | Shake it out now | |
[00:54] | Come on, | |
[00:55] | Shake it out, yeah! | |
[00:57] | Shake it out now | |
[00:59] | Shake it out now | |
[01:00] | Come on, | |
[01:01] | Shake it out, yeah! | |
[01:12] | Dick! | |
[01:13] | You totally nailed me. | 你碰到我了 |
[01:14] | Oh, man. | 哦 伙计 |
[01:15] | So you’re the fingernails chick from my new year’s party. | 如果你是我新年晚会上的靓妹 |
[01:17] | I did nail you. | 我是碰了你 |
[01:19] | That’s funny. I remember you taller and less uppity. | 真可笑 我记得你比现在要高 而且没那么傲慢 |
[01:21] | My car just now. | 你刚刚碰了我的车 |
[01:23] | Oh, jeez. | 哦 天哪 |
[01:24] | Maybe we should get the highway patrol down here | 也许我们应该把公路巡逻员叫过来 |
[01:26] | and take some pictures or something. | 拍些照片取证之类的 |
[01:27] | Give me a break. | 得了吧 |
[01:28] | I barely even touched your stupid door. | 我根本没碰到你那个笨蛋车门 |
[01:29] | You left some paint. Look. | 上面还有你车上的油漆呢 看看 |
[01:31] | It’s only the most valuable thing on your car. | 那是你车上唯一值钱的东西 |
[01:33] | You might want to frisk her before you get in the backseat. | 也许在你们跳进后坐之前 应该先给她搜个身 |
[01:35] | She could be smuggling junk. | 她没准是个走私犯呢 |
[01:37] | You’re ones to talk. | 你们想找事 |
[01:38] | Baseball players, right? | 篮球队员 是么? |
[01:40] | Remind me. Which one of you pitches | 提醒我一下 谁负责投球 |
[01:41] | and which one catches? | 谁负责接球? |
[01:42] | Relax, Dick, we’re not saying that you’re gay. | 放轻松 Dick 我们没说你是同性恋 |
[01:45] | I mean, just because you make out with a dude here and there. | 我是说 只是你曾经跟个男的到处乱搞 |
[01:54] | Strawberry soda. It’s a fine choice. | 草莓汽水 不错的选择 |
[02:04] | Well, where were we? | 呃 我们说到哪了? |
[02:06] | Oh, yes, I remember. | 哦 我记得了 |
[02:13] | You sure you don’t want to take this somewhere else more private, | 你确定不想找个隐蔽点的地方 |
[02:16] | like the trunk of your car? | 比如 你车子的后备箱? |
[02:19] | It’s called a stolen moment ’cause we’re sneaky about it. | 这叫悄悄享受偷来的时光 |
[02:22] | Ever consider that maybe you’re not as notorious as you think you are? | 有没有想过 其实你没有你想得那么声名狼藉? |
[02:26] | Come on. Admit it. Your dad went off on you | 得了 承认吧 你爸爸看到 |
[02:28] | for getting cuddly with me at the carnival, right? | 我和你在狂欢节上抱在一起 肯定责备你了 是不是? |
[02:30] | My dad didn’t say a thing. | 我爸爸什么也没说 |
[02:36] | Maybe it’s just that I really want to be alone with you. | 也许我只是想跟你独处 |
[02:40] | So when do you want to be alone with me again? | 那你什么时候想再跟我独处? |
[02:43] | Saturday. | 周六 |
[02:44] | I’m staying at my dad’s this weekend. | 我这周末要待在我爸爸那 |
[02:47] | You can come by and watch a movie if you want. | 如果你愿意的话可以过来看场电影 |
[02:52] | I want. | 我愿意 |
[02:53] | I got Lamb turning my house upside down. | Lamb把我家翻了个底朝天 |
[02:56] | I got the paparazzi following me day and night | 还有个摄影师日夜跟着我 |
[02:59] | just waiting for me to fall apart and make a run for it in my bronco. | 就等着我出纰漏 |
[03:04] | I swear, there’s a news chopper following me around. | 我敢肯定 没准我周围 还有采访新闻的直升机呢 |
[03:07] | If Lamb doesn’t press charges, if you’re not indicted, | 如果Lamb没有控告你 如果你没有被起诉 |
[03:09] | this media frenzy will be gone before you know it. | 媒体在你意识到之前就会不见了 |
[03:12] | Let’s concern ourselves more with keeping you out of jail. | 比起让你免于坐牢 我们还是多关心关心自己吧 |
[03:15] | How? | 怎么做? |
[03:16] | I mean, you said it yourself. | 我是说 话都是你说的 |
[03:18] | If all I took was a phone call to blow up that bus, | 如果我能通过电话引爆大巴 |
[03:20] | anybody could have done it from anywhere. | 那么无论什么人在什么地方都可以做得到 |
[03:21] | So why not me? | 我又有什么不可能呢? |
[03:23] | A gambler, a cheater, | 一个赌徒 骗子 |
[03:24] | a deadbeat. Who’s gonna… | 无业游民 谁会… |
[03:26] | Stop. You had me at “gambler.” | 好了 我快被你逼成赌徒了 |
[03:29] | Terrence, relax. | Terrence 放松点 |
[03:32] | Just tell me what you can remember from the day of the crash. | 告诉我自失事那天 你所记得的每个细节 |
[03:35] | I met those kids out at the park. | 我在公园里碰到那些孩子 |
[03:38] | And like I said, I talked with Woody, signed some stuff. | 就像我先前说的 我跟Woody谈了谈 签了些东西 |
[03:44] | I was out of there around 5:00, I guess. | 我记得 大约是5点离开那的 |
[03:46] | The bus went over at 7:03. | 大巴是在7:03出的事 |
[03:48] | Next thing I can remember was around 11:00 maybe, | 我再记得就是11点左右的时候了 |
[03:50] | when I turned on the tv and heard the news. | 我打开电视 看到了新闻 |
[03:52] | You don’t remember anything you did in between 5:00 and 11:00? | 你不记得在5点到11点之间做了些什么? |
[03:57] | Nope. | 不记得 |
[04:01] | You got something to say? | 你想说什么? |
[04:02] | You remember nothing? | 你什么也不记得? |
[04:03] | Where were you at 7:03 that day? | 那天7:03的时候 你在哪? |
[04:08] | I suppose I don’t know. | 我不记得了 |
[04:09] | Well, maybe you blew up the bus. | 哦 没准是你炸的大巴 |
[04:19] | “Who will spot the imposter cheering in the second row? | “谁会发现第二排的兴奋之情? |
[04:24] | How long can my pep-squad smile hide the me I cannot show?” Wow. | 我无法表现的雀跃笑容还能隐藏多久?” 喔 |
[04:30] | That is so precious, Marlena. | 写的真是太好了 Marlena |
[04:31] | And you even made it rhyme, | 你甚至还押了韵 |
[04:34] | just like an indigo girls song. | 就像是美丽女孩的诗歌 |
[04:36] | I didn’t write that. | 那不是我写的 |
[04:37] | Got it. | 我知道了 |
[04:38] | Must be some other pep-squad lez who has her gym locker next to mine. | 肯定是其它衣柜在我的旁边的 兴奋女孩写的 |
[04:43] | Oh, wait. | 哦 等等 |
[04:45] | Here’s my favorite part. | 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[04:46] | “Taking off our clothes, | “脱下我们的衣服 |
[04:48] | I put on my disguise. | 我穿上伪装 |
[04:49] | But when we’re in the shower, | 但我们在共浴的时候 |
[04:51] | can madison feel my eyes?” | madison能感觉到我双眼的渴望吗?” |
[05:01] | I’ve got a problem. | 有件事要你帮忙 |
[05:08] | Have you heard about the pizza-boy muggings? | 你听没听说过抢劫皮萨男孩的事? |
[05:10] | I heard about Corny. | 我听过Corny的事 |
[05:11] | Yeah, Corny was victim number five. | 是的 Corny是五号受害人 |
[05:12] | I was number four. | 我是四号 |
[05:14] | Look, I need you to find the guy who ripped me off. | 听着 我需要你帮我找出 是谁抢劫了我 |
[05:18] | Sounds like a police matter to me. | 这好像应该是警察的事 |
[05:20] | I had something in my wallet… | 我钱包里有些东西… |
[05:22] | a list that wasn’t supposed to get out ever. | 一份本不应该泄露的名单 |
[05:25] | That whole Marlena thing… | Marlena那件事… |
[05:27] | it was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[05:30] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[05:31] | Well, Marlena’s name was on a list with nine other gay students. | 呃 Marlena的名字和其他九个人一起 都在一份同性恋学生名单上 |
[05:36] | That poem everyone was making fun of, | 那首他们一直在拿来取笑的诗 |
[05:38] | Marlena posted it onto a website that I set up. | Marlena把它放到了我建的一个网站上 |
[05:40] | You set up a poetry website? | 你建了一个诗歌网站? |
[05:41] | A chat room. | 一个聊天室 |
[05:43] | It’s called the pirate’s S.H.I.P…. | 叫海盗S.H.I.P. …. |
[05:46] | You know, “student homosexual internet posting.” | 你知道 就是 学生同性恋网站 |
[05:49] | I was in charge of maintaining user names and passwords. | 我负责管理用户名和密码 |
[05:52] | Only the list… | 只有名单… |
[05:53] | I follow. But why would a mugger want to out sweet little Marlena? | 我明白了 但是为什么有人要捉弄Marlena? |
[05:58] | Because she didn’t have the $5,000 he demanded from her to stay in. | 因为她没有他要求的五千美元 |
[06:04] | Why can’t the evil just get jobs like the rest of us? | 为什么坏人就不能像我们一样 找份工作? |
[06:07] | Look, we’re willing to pay you. | 听着 我们可以付你钱 |
[06:09] | Who’s “we,” and what are you offering? | 我们 是谁 你们又能提供什么条件? |
[06:10] | I can’t give you names, but we’re each good for $100. | 我不能告诉你名字 但我们每人可以给你100美元 |
[06:15] | Find out who’s doing the blackmailing, all right? | 找到谁在勒索我们 好么? |
[06:20] | A long time ago, | |
[06:22] | We used to be friends, but I | |
[06:25] | Haven’t thought of you lately at all. | |
[06:30] | Come on, now, sugar! | |
[06:33] | Bring it on, bring it on, yeah! | |
[06:35] | Just remember me when | |
[06:38] | We used to be friends | |
[06:41] | A long time ago | |
[06:43] | We used to be friends | |
[06:46] | Veronica Mars 2×14 Versatile Toppings | |
[06:51] | So what they’d get off you, Corny? | 那么他们从你那得到了什么 |
[06:52] | Oh, all the cash and my tunes. | 哦 所有的现金和我的收音机 |
[06:55] | Oh, and the pizza, you know? | 哦 还有皮萨 你知道么? |
[06:57] | It was pepperoni, thick crust. | 里面有意大利香肠和硬皮面包 |
[06:58] | It was a real nice pie. | 味道真得很不错 |
[07:02] | Sound like the guy who mugged you? | 听起来跟抢劫你的是同一个人? |
[07:03] | Yeah, same part of town even. | 是的 甚至还是在同一个地方 |
[07:04] | I got hit in south Neptune, down on Alvarado. | 我在Neptune南面被抢 Alvarado附近 |
[07:06] | Do you think they were real orders, or…? | 那些订餐都是真的 还是…? |
[07:08] | No. Bogus. | 不 是假的 |
[07:09] | Mr. Cho called both places back after the muggings. | 周先生在事后给订餐的地址打了电话 |
[07:11] | The people there hadn’t ordered pizzas. | 那里的人没订过皮萨 |
[07:13] | Either of you remember the names that went with the fake orders? | 你们还记不记得订餐人的名字? |
[07:15] | Yeah, man, I do. | 恩 伙计 我记得 |
[07:17] | You know Amy Asparzo from gym glass? | 你知道教体操课的Amy Asparzo吗? |
[07:20] | That’s whose house I was headed to. | 我就是去的那 |
[07:22] | I remember distinctly ’cause I was like, | 我能记得这么清楚是因为我在想 |
[07:24] | “damn, what if Amy answers the door in her unmentionables?” | “妈的 如果Amy穿着内衣出来应门 怎么办?” |
[07:28] | That would’ve been sweet. | 肯定很可爱 |
[07:31] | Can you get me a list of the names and addresses the mugger used, Ryan? | Ryan 你能给我一份被抢走的名单上的 人名和地址吗? |
[07:36] | First of all, I’m not letting her lear to surf on one of my boards. | 首先 我不会让她爬到我头上 |
[07:39] | I’d sooner let her paddle out on my mother. | 我迟早让她变得跟我继母一样 |
[07:41] | Of course you would. | 当然你会 |
[07:42] | Right? I’m thinking she can come with us to Cabo. | 是吧? 我在想也许她能跟我们一起去Cabo |
[07:45] | Hey, you two look like you’re in the market for some spirit paraphernalia. | 嘿 你们两个看起来在寻找精神上的升华 |
[07:49] | I recommend the button. | 我推荐这个徽章 |
[07:50] | They’re awful tempting. | 它们太诱人了 |
[07:52] | Well, they’re for a really good cause. | 是有原因的 |
[07:54] | That was sarcasm, by the way. | 顺便说 这是讽刺 |
[07:56] | Dude, you know where we got to go? | 伙计 你知道我们要去哪吗? |
[07:58] | We got to go to scorpion bay again. | 我们要再闯蝎子湾 |
[08:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:00] | Camping on the beach. | 在海滩边露营 |
[08:02] | Endless right-point break. | 乘风破浪 |
[08:03] | That’s our place, man. | 那就是我们的天地 伙计 |
[08:17] | I need your help, Veronica. | 我需要你的帮助 Veronica |
[08:19] | Sorry, Kylee. I’m working at capacity right now. | 抱歉 Kylee 我现在手头有活 |
[08:21] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[08:25] | I’m being blackmailed. | 我被人勒索了 |
[08:27] | It’s just… Ryan told me I could talk to you. | 只是… Ryan跟我说可以找你谈谈 |
[08:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:31] | You’re being blackmailed? | 你在被人勒索? |
[08:32] | Sorry to blow your mind, | 抱歉让你意外了 |
[08:33] | but I’m a lesbian, Veronica. | 我是个同性恋 Veronica |
[08:35] | Oh. | 哦 |
[08:37] | Well…that’s cool. | 呃…很酷 |
[08:39] | Only when you’re in college. | 只有在大学里才会这么感觉 |
[08:41] | Did you bring the blackmail note? | 你带勒索信了吗? |
[08:45] | I don’t have that kind of money. | 我没有那些钱 |
[08:46] | I’m dead. | 我穷得很 |
[08:49] | Respond to the e-mail. | 回邮件 |
[08:51] | Ask for another 24 hours. | 要求再宽限24小时 |
[08:52] | I’ll handle the cash and drop-off, okay? | 我来解决钱和其他的问题 好么? |
[08:54] | Thanks, Veronica. | 谢谢你 Veronica |
[09:01] | Got it. | 我来接 |
[09:05] | Mars Investigations. | Mars侦探事务所 |
[09:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:12] | Thanks. I’ll let him know. | 谢谢 我会告诉他的 |
[09:19] | They’re gonna fax through that credit-card statement you asked for. | 他们会把你要的信用卡帐目情况传真过来 |
[09:23] | G ood. Thanks, honey. | 好的 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[09:24] | Terrence Cook’s credit-card statement. | Terrence Cook的信用卡帐目 |
[09:28] | So…are we working for accused mass murderers now? | 那么…我们在为被指控的杀人犯工作? |
[09:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:35] | You sure you’re not clouded by your years of being his biggest fan? | 你确定 作为他多年的狂热球迷 没影响到你的判断? |
[09:38] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[09:40] | Let’s just call it a gut thing. | 我们管这叫内部问题 |
[09:42] | Besides, I thought you’d be excited. | 而且 我以为你会很兴奋 |
[09:44] | By what? | 因为什么? |
[09:45] | If Terrence is guilty, that means I’m off the hook? | 如果Terrence有罪 就意味着我可以脱身了? |
[09:48] | Everyone didn’t die because of me? | 那些人都不是因我而死得了? |
[09:53] | Excited that I’m helping your friend’s dad. | 因为我在帮你朋友的父亲而兴奋 |
[09:57] | Where are you getting your intel? | 你这种想法是从哪来的? |
[09:59] | Jackie and I aren’t exactly the sisterhood of the traveling pants. | Jackie和我没有那种同穿一条裤子的姐妹之情 |
[10:05] | She’s not what you’d call huggable. | 她不是你说的那种讨喜的人 |
[10:07] | Whereas you warm right up to people? Hmm. | 那就是你喜欢对人热情? 恩 |
[10:12] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[10:12] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[10:15] | I want to help, and your gut is good enough for me. | 我要帮忙 而且你的内心感觉对我也有好处 |
[10:19] | I need to feel like I’m doing something right now. | 我现在就要找点事做 |
[10:23] | Terrence will be by in a bit. | Terrence一会要过来 |
[10:26] | Would you mind making a couple calls for me? | 你介意帮我打几个电话吗? |
[10:28] | No sweat. | 不费吹灰之力 |
[10:37] | You can head right in. | 你可以直接进去 |
[10:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:40] | This is Veronica Mars calling from Mars Investigations. | 我是Mars侦探事务所的Veronica Mars |
[10:43] | I’ve got calls made to your agent, your brother, your assistant… on and on. | 我查到你给你的经纪人 你的兄弟 你的助手 之类之类打的电话 |
[10:49] | No one seems to know where you were when you made them. | 没有人知道你打电话的时候在哪 |
[10:54] | Got something. | 查到点东西 |
[10:55] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[10:56] | Yeah, we’ve met. | 恩 我们见过 |
[10:58] | You know the name Hank Melton? | 你认识一个叫Hank Melton的人吗? |
[11:00] | No. | 不认识 |
[11:01] | He works for mint condition car detailing off the interstate. | 他在州际汽车保养公司工作 |
[11:04] | Oh, Crazy Hank? | 哦 疯狂Hank? |
[11:05] | Yeah, I know that guy. | 是的 我知道那个人 |
[11:07] | He works on my car whenever. | 他经常给我的车做保养 |
[11:12] | Veronica, can you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独聊几句吗? |
[11:20] | Terrence? | |
[11:21] | I call Hank whenever I hit the Seven Rivers Casino. | 我去过七河赌场之后都会给Hank打电话 |
[11:24] | So you were in the casino that day, | 那么大巴出事那天 |
[11:26] | possibly when the bus crashed? | 你有可能是在赌场了? |
[11:27] | Yeah, I say it’s likely. | 是的 很有可能 |
[11:28] | That’s great news. | 天大的喜讯 |
[11:29] | Casinos happen to be the most photographed places on earth. | 赌场是世界上曝光率最高的地方 |
[11:33] | Well, good luck getting that surveillance footage, Keith. | 哦 被人用胶片监视着真是幸运 Keith |
[11:36] | Do you know who Leonard Lobo is? | 你知道谁是Leonard Lobo? |
[11:37] | The guy who runs Seven Rivers? | 七河赌场的经营者? |
[11:39] | Actually, several of the indian casinos. | 事实上 好几个印度赌场都是他经营的 |
[11:41] | What’s Lobo got against you? | 为什么Lobo要针对你? |
[11:44] | Millions of dollars’ worth of outstanding debt. | 几百万美元的负债 |
[11:47] | You know those guys the sheriff caught loitering outside of my house? | 你知道治安官抓的那些 在我家门口闲逛的人吗? |
[11:50] | Fitzpatricks. | |
[11:51] | Delivering a message for Leonard Lobo. | 他们是替Leonard Lobo送信的 |
[11:53] | His way of saying that my payments are overdue. | 他就是用这种方式提醒我该还钱了 |
[11:58] | Mr. Pleacher and the Neptune High science department | Pleacher和Neptune高中理科部 |
[12:00] | would like to invite you all to the annual physics olympics. | 盛情邀请大家参加年度奥林匹克物理竞赛 |
[12:04] | The competition will be held in the gym following 7th period this afternoon | 竞赛将在今天第七节课后 在体育馆举行 |
[12:07] | Last night was a bust? | 昨晚一团糟? |
[12:09] | What, two hours spent tracking a dummy e-mail address? | 你是说花两个小时在一个假的 邮箱地址上? |
[12:12] | Maybe this will help. | 这个也许能帮上忙 |
[12:13] | All the names and addresses to any ordered pizzas. | 所有订皮萨的人名和地址 |
[12:18] | You got to do something, Veronica. | 你得做点什么 Veronica |
[12:20] | I’m getting like 100 e-mails a day from my pirate’s S.H.I.P. Peeps. | 我每天都会收到近100封 浏览我网站的人的邮件 |
[12:23] | They’re really starting to freak. | 他们越来越变态 |
[12:26] | What? | 怎么了? |
[12:27] | What? You know one of them? | 怎么了? 你认识名单上的人? |
[12:28] | Yeah, I’ve… | 恩 我… |
[12:29] | Let’s go to Kylee Marker for the story. | 我们听听 Kylee Marker的故事 |
[12:30] | She’s out in the parking lot live. | 她正在公园停车场进行直播 |
[12:32] | The pizza-boy mugger added to his repertoire. | 皮萨男孩抢劫犯又有了新动向 |
[12:35] | Although the M.O. was the same, | 虽然作案手法相同 |
[12:36] | a taser to the neck, | 用泰瑟枪抵住脖子 |
[12:37] | this time he chose a seemingly random victim… | 很明显 这次的受害人是随便选定的… |
[12:40] | baseball player Kelly Kuzzio. | 篮球队员Kelly Kuzzio |
[12:43] | After last night’s game, | 昨晚比赛之后 |
[12:44] | I stopped at sac-n-pac to grab a drink. | 我在sac-n-pac停了一下 想买点东西喝 |
[12:47] | Got out of my car and bam! Lights out. | 我下了车 砰地一下 灯灭了 |
[12:50] | He took my watch, my wallet. | 他抢走了我的手表 钱包 |
[12:52] | But what really sucked… | 但是最倒霉的是… |
[12:54] | he stole my rims. | 他偷了我的轮胎 |
[12:55] | Six grand those cost me. | 花了我六千美元呢 |
[12:58] | Before I send it back, I’d like to add a personal message. | 在消息发回去之前 我有个私人信息要宣布 |
[13:01] | I’m gay. | 我是个同性恋 |
[13:02] | Marlena Nichols is my girlfriend. | Marlena Nichols是我的女朋友 |
[13:04] | So, pizza-boy mugger, | 所以 皮萨抢劫犯 |
[13:06] | you can forget about collecting from me. | 你别想从我身上捞到什么 |
[13:08] | John? | |
[13:11] | Well, it looks like Kylee won’t be needing my help anymore. | 呃 看起来Kylee不需要我帮忙了 |
[13:30] | That totally rocks. | 有够震惊 |
[13:36] | Dude, why are lesbians, like, so pissed off all the time? | 伙计 女同性恋怎么看起来总是那么 怒气冲冲的? |
[13:39] | Let your freak flag fly, ladies! | 你们尽管招摇吧 女士们 |
[13:42] | How progressive of you, Dick. | 你可真是长进多了 Dick |
[13:44] | Damn. What is it with you? | 妈的 你是怎么回事? |
[13:46] | Do you follow me around for fun or what? | 跟在我周围为了找乐 还是怎么? |
[13:49] | Would it help if I started making out with my girlfriend in the hall? | 如果我带着女朋友在大厅里 招摇过市是不是好多了? |
[13:52] | Yeah, obviously. | 没错 显而易见 |
[13:54] | But, look, I’ll fix your car, whatever. | 但是 听着 我会修好你的车 |
[13:57] | You got to learn to leave me alone. | 你要离我远点 |
[13:58] | And here I thought we were getting to be pals. | 我以为我们在试着友好相处 |
[14:01] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[14:02] | You date Logan. He’s nailed for murder. | 你跟Logan约会 他被控谋杀 |
[14:05] | You date Duncan. He’s wanted for kidnapping. | 你跟Duncan约会 他因为绑架而被通缉 |
[14:06] | You get put on Robbie and Hunter’s jury, they get sent to Chino. | 你参加了Robbie和Hunter的陪审团 他们被送到了Chino |
[14:10] | You’re like rich-dude kryptonite, Veronica. | 你就像是富人的克星 Veronica |
[14:12] | This rich dude wants no part of it. | 我可不想跟你有牵扯 |
[14:21] | Hey, Carmen. | 嘿 Carmen |
[14:24] | Heard from our favorite videographer lately? | 有没有从我们的电视制作录像人那听到什么? |
[14:27] | He called over Christmas | 他圣诞节的时候打了电话 |
[14:28] | to try to apologize for that whole popsicle thing. | 为这整件烂事道歉 |
[14:31] | Like people even remember my scandal anymore. | 就好像人们还记得我的丑闻一样 |
[14:34] | Pleasuring inanimate objects was so 2005. | 拿这事取笑都已经是2005年的事了 (意味着过时了) |
[14:37] | Yeah, this year’s all about pulling kids out of the closet. | 是啊 今年的焦点是把孩子拖出壁橱 |
[14:41] | So I have a feeling we’re not just catching up here. | 所以我觉得我们有点落伍了 |
[14:45] | Any idea why the pizza mugger used your name? | 知不知道皮萨抢劫犯为什么要用你的名字? |
[14:47] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:48] | You mind looking at something? | 你介意看点东西吗? |
[14:51] | Obviously you, John Ramos, and Amy are all students. | 很明显你 John Ramos 和Amy都是学生 |
[14:54] | You live relatively close, | 你们关系很亲密 |
[14:56] | but is there anything else that would tie you together in the mugger’s mind? | 但是 有没有你们有没有其他什么 会吸引抢劫犯注意力的? |
[15:01] | We’re all coconuts. | 我们都是coconuts |
[15:03] | That’s what you get called in Neptune | 在Neptune |
[15:05] | when you’re latino and date white people or join honor society. | 如果你是拉美人跟白人约会 或者加入上流社会就这么称呼 |
[15:08] | Get it? Like twinkies and oreos. | 明白了吗? 就像是混血和“白心”黑人 |
[15:10] | Except we’re brown on the outside and… | 只是 我们的皮肤是棕色的和… |
[15:12] | No. I get it. | 不 我明白了 |
[15:13] | I…I’m sorry. | 我…很抱歉 |
[15:15] | Hey, you didn’t make the rules. | 嘿 这些规则又不是你定的 |
[15:18] | I hope you get your bad guy, Veronica. | 希望你能找到你的男人 |
[15:20] | Actually, you could help. | 事实上 你帮得上忙 |
[15:23] | Can you make me a list of everyone you can think of who gets made fun of for – | 你能给我一份你能想到的取笑你的人名单吗- |
[15:28] | – you know… | – 你知道… |
[15:29] | …being a coconut? | …因为coconut? |
[15:34] | Sorry about your car, Kelly. | 关于你的车 很同情 |
[15:37] | Yeah. Thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[15:38] | Did you get a look at the guy who zapped you? | 你看到那个攻击你的人了吗? |
[15:39] | No. Nothing. | 没有 什么也没看到 |
[15:41] | I was getting in my car at the sac-n-pac. | 在sac-n-pac 我正想上车 |
[15:44] | Next thing I knew, I was waking up and my car was up on blocks. | 下件事我记得的就是 我醒过来 看到我的车被废了 |
[15:47] | You must have been out a long time. | 你肯定昏迷了很长时间 |
[15:48] | I can’t believe no one called the cops. | 难以置信 竟然没有人报警 |
[15:50] | I mean, how long would it take to get the rims off a car? | 我是说 从车上把轮胎卸下来需要多久? |
[15:53] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[15:54] | I mean, did they bring their own jack, or… | 我是说 他们自己带了千斤顶 还是… |
[15:56] | Look, I already told all this stuff to the cops. | 听着 我知道的已经都告诉警察了 |
[15:59] | Why do I need to say it again to you? | 我为什么要再重复一边给你听? |
[16:20] | You gonna let me in? | 你要让我进去吗? |
[16:22] | Well, I’m trying to act like I don’t know you, but… | 嗯 我正在试着装作不认识你 但是… |
[16:27] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[16:30] | You’ve got some serious skill. | 肯定有某些特殊技巧 |
[16:31] | It’s more of an innate ability to compartmentalize. | 更趋向于天生的能力 |
[16:36] | Look, I feel like I’m waiting for a tip or something. | 听着 我感觉我在等待提示或是什么 |
[16:40] | Can you let me in? | 你要让我进去吗? |
[16:46] | My first girlfriend was murdered. | 我的初恋女友被谋杀了 |
[16:49] | My last girlfriend nearly got shotgunned by a P.C.H.Er drive-by. | 我上一位女友被 P.C.H.Er射中 |
[16:53] | Color me crazy, but I see a pattern. | 我快疯了 但是我找到了办法 |
[16:59] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我在保护你 |
[17:15] | So when did your folks split up? | 你父母是什么时候分开的? |
[17:20] | Just a year ago. | 一年前 |
[17:24] | They tell you why? | 他们告诉你原因了吗? |
[17:26] | The official answer… they grew apart. | 官方说法是… 他们是自然分开的 |
[17:29] | Unofficially, I kept hearing them scream at each other about money. | 非官方的是 我一直听到他们 因为钱的问题而争吵 |
[17:35] | Hannah? | |
[17:37] | Hi, dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[17:38] | This is Logan. | 这是 Logan |
[17:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:47] | And there’s the Griffith charm. | 这就是Griffith的魅力 |
[17:51] | Sorry. That’s about the most you’ll get out of dad. | 抱歉 这是你跟我爸爸的最大不同 |
[18:03] | What are you doing with my daughter? | 你跟我女儿在干什么? |
[18:05] | You want the complete play-by-play? | 你想知道详情? |
[18:08] | That’s kind of twisted. | 那就有点复杂了 |
[18:09] | I want you to get out of my house and never speak to her again. | 我要你马上滚出我的房子 不要再跟她说话 |
[18:12] | You really want that to happen? | 你真得想这样吗? |
[18:13] | You better rethink what you saw on the bridge. | 那么你最好重新回想一下 你在桥上看到了什么 |
[18:16] | Scratch that. What the Fitzpatricks told you you saw. | 记住了 Fitzpatricks让你做的那些伪证 |
[18:18] | You can’t threaten me, you little punk. | 你威胁不了我 小混蛋 |
[18:20] | I wouldn’t be here if you couldn’t be threatened. | 如果你不受威胁 我就不会来这了 |
[18:22] | So do you want me to explain to Hannah why you’re really here, | 你想让我告诉Hannah你来这的真正目的吗 |
[18:25] | try and bully me? | 想要恐吓我? |
[18:26] | Well, why don’t you tell her? | 哦 告诉她吧 |
[18:28] | Sounds like you guys are already so close. | 你们两个的关系这么亲近 |
[18:31] | I’m sure she’ll see things your way. | 我估计她的看法跟你一样 |
[18:34] | Please don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[18:35] | While you’re at it, try explaining | 既然你已经牵涉其中 解释一下 |
[18:37] | why you never mentioned how you’re the mystery witness in my murder case. | 为什么你从没提到 你是如何成为我谋杀案的神秘证人的 |
[18:41] | That’ll be good. | 那就可以了 |
[18:44] | I guess that never came up on your drive home from the carnival. | 我猜你在从狂欢节回来的路上 从没想过这些 |
[18:49] | I’m thinking we’re done here. | 我想我们无话可说了 |
[18:51] | I don’t want to keep Hannah waiting. | 我不想让Hannah等 |
[18:59] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑 |
[19:01] | Terrence Cook wants another favor. | Terrence Cook还想要帮忙 |
[19:03] | Frankly, I’m not sure he wants to owe me any more than he already does. | 坦白讲 我估计除去现在的 他应该不想再欠我什么了 |
[19:08] | Well, he thinks you might have security footage of him | 恩 他认为你也许有关于他的安全摄像带 |
[19:10] | from september 13 of last year, | 去年9月13日 |
[19:13] | the day of the bus crash. | 就是大巴失事那天的 |
[19:18] | And what’s he paying you, mr. Mars? | 他给了你什么 Mars先生? |
[19:21] | $400 a day. | 每天400美元 |
[19:23] | That’s $400 a day he should be paying me. | 那400美元是他应该给我的 |
[19:26] | Terrence Cook’s gonna get charged with murder any day now. | Terrence Cook随时会被控谋杀 |
[19:29] | Terrence Cook owes me a significant amount of money. | Terrence Cook 欠我一笔巨款 |
[19:31] | That’s where my interest in him begins and ends. | 这是我唯一对他感兴趣的地方 |
[19:34] | They can swing him from the rafters for all I care. | 我关心的是他们会把他关起来 |
[19:37] | Maybe all that swinging will drop some change from his pockets. | 也许他们吊死他的时候 他的口袋还能带出几个零钱 |
[19:40] | It might be a little hard to get paid by an incarcerated man. | 找关在监狱里的人要钱可不太容易 |
[19:47] | Reggie… | |
[19:48] | check the tapes. | 查一下录像带 |
[19:50] | See what you come up with. | 看看能找到什么 |
[19:53] | Do you like to gamble, mr. Mars? | 你喜欢赌钱吗 Mars先生? |
[19:56] | Perhaps I could interest you in a line of credit. | 也许我能让你感点兴趣 |
[19:58] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[20:00] | Good man. | 好人 |
[20:03] | Here’s a couple of bucks on the house, then. | 这有些筹码 |
[20:05] | Have some fun while you’re waiting. | 你等录像带的时候可以去玩玩 |
[20:16] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[20:17] | Wasn’t this better than champagne and ocean views? | 这比香槟和海景是不是强多了? |
[20:26] | Until tomorrow. | 保留到明天 |
[20:41] | I need to talk to you, Hannah. | 我要跟你谈谈 Hannah |
[21:00] | Sir? | 先生? |
[21:05] | It’s two bucks, buddy. | 这是两个筹码 伙计 |
[21:12] | And king makes 22. | 国王是22 |
[21:21] | Oh, man, Cho’s is going off tonight. | 哦 伙计 周今晚已经走了 |
[21:23] | That’s what happens when the chains stop delivering to south Neptune. | 皮萨店停止向南Neptune供货就会这样 |
[21:26] | Cho’s ‘za. | 周氏皮萨店 |
[21:27] | Yeah. No problemo. | 好的 没问题 |
[21:29] | Can I get your name and number, please? | 能告诉我姓名和地址吗? |
[21:39] | Jorge Zideo is a ringer. | Jorge Zideo是个套 |
[21:41] | His name’s on Carmen’s list. | 他在Carmen的名单上 |
[21:43] | So are you ready to be the bait, Corny? | 准备好做饵了吗 Corny? |
[21:45] | Hell, yeah. No one’s better. | 哦 当然 没人比我更好了 |
[21:46] | I’m what you’d call the “master bait”. | 我就是你们所说的 高级饵 |
[21:55] | There you go. Straight off the surveillance hard drive. | 给你 从监视器的硬盘上刻下来的 |
[22:04] | There’s five minutes missing. | 中间少了五分钟 |
[22:06] | Maybe he was in the john or the elevator. I don’t know. | 也许他在厕所或者电梯里 我不知道 |
[22:09] | That Terrence Cook is a mighty slippery fellow. | 因为Terrence Cook可是个很狡猾的家伙 |
[22:13] | I need a picture of him at exactly 7:03. | 我需要他在整7:03的照片 |
[22:15] | These aren’t going to help. | 这些都没什么用 |
[22:35] | You got to take it outside. | 你要到外面去 |
[22:38] | Your cellphone. | 你的手机 |
[22:39] | We jam all the signals in a 100-yard radius. | 半径100码之内的信号都被干扰了 |
[22:42] | Card cheaters. You know. | 防出老千的 你知道 |
[22:45] | – Thanks. – Sure. | – 谢谢 – 不用 |
[23:17] | Tell… tell him to chill. | 吓死他 |
[23:18] | Lose the mask. | 把面具摘了 |
[23:19] | Down, boy. | 摘了 |
[23:20] | What’s your name, kid? | 你叫什么 孩子? |
[23:23] | Do you want to deal with me, | 你想跟我 |
[23:25] | or do you want to deal with mr. Chompers? | 还是跟Chompers先生打交道? |
[23:29] | Arturo. | |
[23:30] | Who are you working with, Arturo? | 谁是你的同伙 Arturo? |
[23:32] | I’m not working with no one. | 我没有同伙 |
[23:34] | You’re telling me you took down a varsity jock, jacked his car, | 你是说撂倒运动员 用千斤顶撑起车子 |
[23:37] | stole his rims all by your scrawny self? | 偷走他的轮胎 就单靠你那小身子板? |
[23:39] | No. | 不是 |
[23:40] | That wasn’t me. | 那些不是我干的 |
[23:41] | The others was. | 是其他什么人 |
[23:42] | No, I heard about it. | 我听说了这件事 |
[23:43] | I figured I had me my own copycat. | 所以我想也许我也能模仿干一次 |
[23:46] | Cool, huh? | 很酷 啊? |
[23:47] | Give me a break, man. | 别来这套 伙计 |
[23:48] | You’re some punk freshman. | 你就是个新来的小流氓 |
[23:50] | Now give me back my tunes before I kick your ass. | 在我扁你之前 快把我的录音机还给我 |
[23:52] | Just wait till I’m a P.C.H.Er, shaggy. | 直到我成为 P.C.H.Er才行 没大脑的家伙 |
[23:54] | Then I’m gonna find your ass, and you’re gonna get yours. | 然后我就踢你的屁股 你就能得到你想要的 |
[23:56] | Thumper telling you to rob pizza boys? | Thumper让你抢劫送皮萨的人? |
[23:58] | No, I’m proving myself so he’ll let me in. | 不是 我要证明我自己 这样他才会让我参加 |
[24:02] | P.C.H. Is back in charge, lady. | P.C.H.可是大后台 小姐 |
[24:05] | Did you just call me “lady”? | 你刚叫我 小姐? |
[24:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:10] | So the blackmailing… | 那么 勒索… |
[24:11] | is that another way you’re out proving yourself, Cholito? | 是另一个你用来证明自己的方式 Cholito? |
[24:15] | Man, what are you talking about? | 伙计 你在说什么? |
[24:17] | Black-whatting? | 勒什么? |
[24:21] | Thanks for your cooperation. | 多谢你的合作 |
[24:23] | Looks like we’re done here, Arturo. | 看来我们已经弄清楚了 Arturo |
[24:26] | Cool. Can I go home, then? | 酷 我能回家了吗? |
[24:29] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[25:14] | I need you to get me into a restricted website. | 我需要你帮我进入一个受限制站点 |
[25:17] | Sure, what’s the address? | 可以 地址是什么? |
[25:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:20] | What’s it for? | 干什么用的? |
[25:22] | It’s a Neptune High gay chat room. | Neptune高中的同性恋聊天室 |
[25:27] | Veronica, you’re not… | Veronica 你不是… |
[25:29] | no, I’m just curious. | 不是 我只是好奇 |
[25:33] | Curious as to what’s posted on the website, more accurately. | 好奇网站上贴了些什么 比较准确的那种 |
[25:39] | Here we go. | 就是这样 |
[25:41] | Work your funky magic. | 施展你的魔力吧 |
[25:45] | And nothing. | 嗯 你不动 |
[25:46] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了? |
[25:50] | You set it up, didn’t you? | 你设的限定 是不是? |
[25:52] | Some ass-face got onto their message board | 一些恶心的家伙进入了他们的留言板 |
[25:55] | and wrote some pretty awful stuff, | 写了些屁话 |
[25:57] | so Ryan asked me to beef up their security. | 所以Ryan让我加强他们的安全设置 |
[25:59] | Yeah, I work for Ryan, too, now. | 对 我现在也在为Ryan工作 |
[26:02] | So if you could just… | 所以 如果你可以… |
[26:03] | So then why wouldn’t he have let you on it himself? | 那为什么他不告诉你如何进入? |
[26:07] | Damn you and your valid questions. | 该死的你和你没完的问题 |
[26:11] | Look, it’s still private if I only see the usernames, right? | 听着 即使我看了用户名 资料仍然是保密的 对么? |
[26:15] | Savvy detectives such as yourself | 像你这么聪明的侦探 |
[26:17] | might deduce who the pirate’s S.H.I.P.Ers are. | 估计会猜出这些用户是谁 |
[26:22] | Mac, the only way I can stop the Marlenas and Kylees of this school | Mac唯一能把学校里像Marlena和Kylee的人 |
[26:26] | from being tormented is if I get on that message board. | 解救出来的方法 就是我进入留言板 |
[26:31] | All right, stop it. You’re embarrassing me. | 好吧 别说了 你太为难我了 |
[26:48] | Okay, I’ll make you a hard copy, | 好了 我可以给你打印一份 |
[26:49] | but you have to burn it when you’re done. | 但是 事情解决后 你要立即烧了它 |
[27:08] | Excuse me, coach? | 对不起 教练? |
[27:10] | Think I could ride with the team tonight? | 今晚我能跟队员一起去吗? |
[27:11] | My car’s in the shop, | 我的车在商店 |
[27:12] | and I promised your star point guard I’d be there. | 我答应了你的队员 我会去 |
[27:16] | Did I mention all the action shots I’ll take for the Navigator? | 我有没有提过我给 观察者 照了多少好照片? |
[27:20] | I’m sorry, Veronica, | 很抱歉 Veronica |
[27:21] | we have a strict rule against girls on the team bus. | 我们有严格规定 女孩不能上车 |
[27:25] | I want them focused. | 我需要他们集中精神 |
[27:26] | You can ride with me if you want. | 如果你愿意 可以跟我一起去 |
[27:30] | I realize it’s no bus filled with rowdy towel-snapping jocks, | 我知道那没有吵闹的运动员 |
[27:34] | but it’ll smell better. | 但气味闻起来好多了 |
[27:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:36] | Um… | 呃… |
[27:38] | do you have room for my giant foam finger? | 你有足够的地方放会淹没我的口水吗? |
[27:40] | I do, | 有 |
[27:42] | and I can even drop you off around the block | 我还可以在路口把你放下 |
[27:43] | if you’re worried about being seen together. | 如果你不想被人看到你我在一起的话 |
[27:46] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[27:47] | Please, by all means, protect my reputation. | 拜托 尽可能的保护我的名声 |
[28:05] | Don’t blame Mac. | 不要责备Mac |
[28:06] | I made her print it out. | 我让她打出来的 |
[28:09] | I don’t care who’s gay. | 我对谁是同性恋没有兴趣 |
[28:10] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[28:11] | I just didn’t want to let you onto the site myself. | 我只是不想让你从我这知道 |
[28:13] | I’ve let those guys down enough. | 我已经够让他们失望了 |
[28:14] | Ryan, we caught the mugger. | Ryan 我们抓到了抢劫犯 |
[28:17] | He doesn’t have the cranial resources to spell blackmail, | 他跟寄勒索信的人没有关系 |
[28:20] | let alone perform it. | 是两回事 |
[28:22] | The list getting out isn’t your fault. | 名单被泄露不是你的错 |
[28:24] | It never was. | 从来都不是 |
[28:26] | I think the blackmailer is one of your own posters. | 我认为勒索犯是你们其中一员 |
[28:28] | What? | 什么? |
[28:30] | You’re serious? | 你说认真的? |
[28:31] | I was looking through some old chats. | 我在浏览一些旧的聊天纪律 |
[28:33] | Um, here. | 恩 这里 |
[28:35] | Back in july, this guy who calls himself “mizz P.” | 追溯到7月 有个自称 mizz P 的家伙 |
[28:38] | Went off about “the outing of all outings in Neptune”, | 留下了关于 Neptune落伍之落伍 的留言 |
[28:41] | and then he vanished. | 然后就消失了 |
[28:42] | A tad ominous, don’t you think? | 一点小恶兆 是不是? |
[28:44] | Mizz P. Ain’t the bad guy, Veronica. | Mizz P.不是坏人 Veronica |
[28:48] | His name was Peter Ferraire, and… | 他的名字是Peter Ferraire |
[28:51] | he died in the bus crash. | 他在大巴失事中死了 |
[28:53] | Oh, I’m… | 哦 我… |
[28:55] | and there’s been another blackmailing letter. | 还有另外的勒索信 |
[28:56] | Who are they after now? | 他们这次又找上谁了? |
[28:58] | Oh, you can’t be serious? | 哦 你不是认真的吧? |
[29:00] | I told the victim they could come to you for help, but… | 我告诉了受害人可以向你 寻求帮助 但是… |
[29:03] | I wouldn’t hold your breath on this one. | 我这次不会阻挠你了 |
[29:05] | Great. | 很好 |
[29:06] | I’ll just head out into the hall and look for the guy in the black hat | 我要直冲入大厅 寻找带着黑帽子 |
[29:10] | twirling his moustache. | 摸着小胡须的人 |
[29:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[29:31] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[29:33] | What are you gonna let me do? | 你想让我干什么? |
[29:35] | Look… | 听着… |
[29:36] | I know you stabbed that kid on the bridge. | 我知道你在桥上捅了那个孩子 |
[29:38] | My dad told me everything. | 我爸爸什么都告诉我了 |
[29:40] | No, your dad is a liar. | 不对 你爸爸是个骗子 |
[29:42] | I didn’t kill anyone, Hannah. | 我没杀人 Hannah |
[29:44] | Your dad wasn’t even there. | 你爸爸不可能在那 |
[29:45] | I was worried you were embarrassed of me, | 我在担心你会因为我而不安 |
[29:46] | and you were just using me. | 而你却一直在利用我 |
[29:48] | When I met you at the carnival, | 我在狂欢节上见到你的时候 |
[29:49] | I had no idea who you were, I swear. | 我发誓 我根本不知道你是谁 |
[29:52] | Look, the reason your parents were fighting about money all the time… | 听着 你父母因为金钱而争吵不休的原因是… |
[29:55] | it’s because your dad was blowing it on coke. | 因为你爸爸在吸可卡因 |
[29:57] | My dad’s a cokehead? | 我爸爸是个瘾君子? |
[29:59] | Please, he’s a doctor, Logan. | 得了 他是个医生 Logan |
[30:00] | And that’s why a jury’s gonna buy it when he tells them I killed Felix. | 所以陪审团才会相信他说的 是我杀了Felix的话 |
[30:06] | Your dad is in deep to the Fitzpatrick family, | 你爸爸跟Fitzpatrick家关系匪浅 |
[30:08] | the ones who really wanted Felix dead. | 他们才是真正想让Felix死的人 |
[30:14] | And I’m supposed to believe you. | 我本应该相信你的 |
[30:16] | You do believe me. | 你是相信我 |
[30:20] | What I’m saying makes a lot of sense, doesn’t it? | 我说的话能讲得通 不是么? |
[30:28] | Let me go, Logan. Please? | 让我走 Logan 好吗? |
[30:33] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[30:36] | Just think about it. | 好好想想 |
[30:39] | Check around the house. Keep an open mind. | 找找房子里 想得宽点 |
[30:43] | I found our silver bullet, Terrence. | 我找到证据了 |
[30:46] | You couldn’t have made the call that blew up the bus. | 你不可能打了那通炸了大巴的电话 |
[30:49] | Surveillance shots. | 监视带 |
[30:51] | Ta-da! | |
[30:54] | No cell signal anywhere in the Seven Rivers casino. | 七河赌场里的手机都收不到信号 |
[30:59] | What you got is proof that I was in a private meeting with Leonard Lobo. | 你所查到的只是证实了 我在跟Leonard Lobo进行私人会面 |
[31:04] | You were in a legal gambling venue placing legal bets. | 你是在合法的赌场进行合法的赌博 |
[31:07] | Lobo’s name is on the league unsavory-characters list. | Lobo的名字在不受欢迎名单之列 |
[31:10] | He was charged, | 他被起诉 |
[31:11] | but never convicted of fixing a college basketball game | 但从未被证实进行大学篮球比赛赌博 |
[31:14] | back in the ’80s. | 在80年代一直都是 |
[31:15] | If I admit that I was in his office, | 如果我承认在他的办公室里 |
[31:19] | I make myself the next Pete Rose. | 我就会成为下一个 Pete Rose |
[31:21] | We’ll take these photos to the sheriff, | 我们要把照片送到治安官那 |
[31:23] | and I’ll make sure they don’t get out. | 而且我要确定照片不会外流 |
[31:25] | All you need is a little leverage. | 你要做的只是补充 |
[31:46] | “Kuzzikan”? | |
[31:48] | It’s my brother’s car. | 是我兄弟的车 |
[31:50] | Brother’s plates. | Brother的车牌 |
[31:51] | Whereas your personalized plates might read… | 那么你的个性化牌照应该是… |
[31:56] | “kissnkuzn.” | |
[31:59] | You didn’t get mugged, did you? | 你没被抢劫 是不是? |
[32:04] | No. | 没有 |
[32:06] | You needed to make some fast cash, isn’t that right? | 你需要尽快弄些现金 对么? |
[32:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:14] | You’re gay, aren’t you? | 你是同性恋 对么? |
[32:22] | What do you want from me? | 你想怎么样? |
[32:24] | I want to know why you act like you do. | 我想知道你怎么能做得到 |
[32:27] | The other day when you and your pal were making fun of Dick. | 那天你和你的兄弟还在取笑 Dick |
[32:30] | When underneath I was really just bashing myself. | 在私底下我也在责备自己 |
[32:34] | Very insightful. | 很有洞察力 |
[32:35] | Want to know why I do it? | 想知道我为什么这么做? |
[32:37] | Because I want to survive high school, okay? | 因为我想幸免遇难 知道吗? |
[32:40] | So you hock your own rims for cash to pay the blackmailer, | 所以你当了自己的轮胎换钱 付给勒索犯 |
[32:44] | use the pizza-boy muggings as a cover, | 用皮萨男孩抢劫犯作掩护 |
[32:46] | then buy new rims with the insurance money. | 然后用保险金买了新的轮胎 |
[32:48] | Sounds bad when you say it. | 你说出来怎么那么糟呢 |
[32:50] | Veronica… | |
[32:52] | you realize people here find out I’m queer… | 你知道如果这的人发现我是同性恋… |
[32:58] | and I’m dead. | 我就死定了 |
[32:59] | I’m not out to out you. | 我不是为了暴露你的 |
[33:02] | I just want to pay the damn money and be done with this whole nightmare. | 我只是想付了钱然后结束这场恶梦 |
[33:09] | The note… let me look at it. | 那个勒索信… 让我看一下 |
[33:12] | It was just an e-mail from some guy named Rick Santorum. | 是一个叫Rick Santorum寄来的邮件 |
[33:16] | He says he wants me to just mail it to him. | 他说只让我用邮件跟他联系 |
[33:19] | He gave a local address. | 他给了我本地地址 |
[33:22] | He gave you an address? | 他给了你地址? |
[34:06] | Rick Santorum’s address is a fake. | Rick Santorum的地址是假的 |
[34:08] | No surprise there. | 意料之中 |
[34:10] | Kelly mailed his blackmail payoff, | Kelly寄出了勒索的钱 |
[34:12] | but it’s been stalled at the post office. | 但是在邮局被耽搁了 |
[34:14] | It’s been like waiting for a toaster to pop these past seven hours. | 过去的七小时就像在等待碰杯一样 |
[34:17] | Well, I’ll watch it if you don’t have the time. | 恩 如果你没有时间 我可以盯着 |
[34:19] | I’ll call you if I see anything. | 我看到什么就给你打电话 |
[34:20] | No need. | 不需要 |
[34:22] | It finally moved. | 终于有动静了 |
[34:24] | Let’s see where the package ended up. | 我们看看包裹会到哪 |
[34:28] | Hubbell street? | Hubbell大街? |
[34:29] | I know who lives there. | 我知道谁住在那 |
[34:33] | Hey, blackmailer. | 嘿 勒索犯 |
[34:35] | I figured I’d be seeing you sometime today. | 我就知道今天会见到你 |
[34:38] | Looking for this? | 在找这个? |
[34:40] | Most people just get pissed and smash it into a million pieces, | 大部分人都会怒气冲冲 然后把它踩成碎片 |
[34:43] | but they’re kind of expensive, so thanks. | 不过 它们还是挺贵的 所以 谢谢了 |
[34:46] | And I thought I was being so clever | 我以为我在这件事上 |
[34:48] | with the whole dead-letter-office thing. | 处理得挺聪明的 |
[34:50] | Pretty clever. | 相当聪明 |
[34:51] | You knew the money would make its way to the post office. | 你知道钱会到哪个邮局 |
[34:53] | How’d you ever get in to retrieve the package? | 你是怎么取回包裹的? |
[34:55] | My mom works there. | 我妈妈在那工作 |
[34:57] | Ooh, nice. | 恩 不错 |
[35:00] | So I’m assuming Kelly wants his money back. | 我估计Kelly想要回他的钱 |
[35:02] | Safe assumption. | 想得没错 |
[35:04] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[35:05] | I wanted to get out of Neptune after graduation. | 毕业之后 我想离开Neptune |
[35:08] | There goes that plan. | 所以有了那个计划 |
[35:09] | Community college, here I come. | 我要去社区学院 |
[35:11] | Besides, I didn’t care much about self-hating “kissnkuzn”. | 而且我才不关心什么自我憎恨 “kissnkuzn” |
[35:15] | I would have slept just fine | 知道Kelly Kuzzio开着没轱辘的车子 |
[35:16] | knowing that Kelly Kuzzio was driving around rimless. | 让我睡着都会笑醒 |
[35:20] | Why’d you out Marlena? | 为什么要勒索Marlena? |
[35:22] | ‘Cause I’m a horrible, crazy bitch. | 因为我是个可怕的疯狂的婊子 |
[35:24] | You want to know what’s worse? | 你知道更糟的是什么吗? |
[35:26] | I told her the blackmailer was bluffing. | 我告诉她勒索是假的 |
[35:28] | I told her not to pay. | 我告诉她不要付钱 |
[35:30] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[35:32] | I wanted to be out, but I wanted Marlena out with me. | 我想要出去 但是我想让Marlena跟我一起 |
[35:35] | I wanted to be able to walk down the halls with her, | 我想跟她一起走过大厅 |
[35:37] | like a real couple. | 就像真正的情侣一样 |
[35:39] | So she didn’t want to come out, and you did? | 那么她并不想暴露 而你想? |
[35:43] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[35:44] | I want to tell Marlena myself, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我想自己跟Marlena说这件事 |
[35:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:54] | [Starsailor – “I don’t know”] | |
[36:06] | Woke up reeling lost all feeling | |
[36:12] | Heart on the floor | |
[36:14] | You were right about my dad. | 我爸爸的事 你说得没错 |
[36:18] | Tried to stop me | |
[36:21] | but I was not listening | |
[36:25] | one more drink and | |
[36:28] | I won’t miss them | |
[36:31] | I don’t know what love is | |
[36:34] | I don’t know what love is | |
[36:37] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[36:38] | Hannah something, I think. | 叫Hannah什么的 |
[36:40] | I’d be a willowy blonde, too, | 我也可能是个苗条的金发美女 |
[36:42] | if my dad was a plastic surgeon. | 如果我爸爸是个整形医生的话 |
[36:45] | See that… | |
[36:50] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[36:52] | This isn’t the way to the regional finals. | 这不是去地区决赛的路 |
[36:54] | If my dad expects me to drive 75 miles in this bouncy, old bronco, | 如果我爸爸让我开着这辆破野马 走75英里的话 |
[36:58] | then he really is a murderer. | 那他就真是个谋杀犯了 |
[37:03] | Okay, which one is monday? | 好吧 那么星期一是哪个? |
[37:06] | You laugh, but he pretty much used to have one for every day of the month. | 你笑你的 不过他通常一天开一辆 |
[37:10] | Our lives are so similar. | 我们的生命太渺小了 |
[37:12] | The Mars family hangar is a spitting image of this one. | Mars家的飞机棚还只是一幅幅画面而已 |
[37:15] | Flying’s not his thing. | 他对飞行没什么兴趣 |
[37:16] | Woody Goodman lets dad use the hangar for his toys. | Woody Goodman让我爸爸用飞机棚堆放玩具 |
[37:21] | So… | 那么… |
[37:24] | what are you in the mood for? | 你想用哪个? |
[37:26] | Hot-blooded italian or cool and teutonic? | 红色的意大利还是冷静的德意志? |
[37:30] | How about privileged and upper-crusty? | 特级和超兴奋的怎么样? |
[37:43] | I want you to announce that | 我想让你宣布 |
[37:44] | Terrence Cook has been cleared of suspicion in the bus crash. | Terrence Cook洗脱了大巴失事肇事者的嫌疑 |
[37:47] | What? | 什么? |
[37:48] | This some kind of jedi mind trick? | 这是某种恶作剧吗? |
[37:51] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要这么做? |
[37:58] | Exactly what am I supposed to be looking at? | 我应该看到什么? |
[38:00] | His alibi. | 他的不在场证明 |
[38:02] | You caught Terrence at a casino, huh? | 你在赌场捉到Terrence 啊? |
[38:05] | There’s a surprise. | 真是吃惊 |
[38:07] | Those time stamps say that he was at the Seven Rivers casino | 上面的时间证明爆炸发生时 |
[38:09] | at the time of the explosion. | 他在七河赌场 |
[38:11] | At 7:01 and 7:06. | 7:01和7:06 |
[38:14] | Could have been off and made a call between then. | 他可以在这期间打电话 |
[38:16] | The casino blocks cell reception. | 赌场干扰了手机讯号 |
[38:18] | Pay phones. | 公用电话 |
[38:19] | You really think someone would make a phone call | 你真的认为有人 |
[38:21] | on a land line that would kill a bus full of people | 会通过陆上线路电话杀死一汽车的人 |
[38:24] | from a location that has 4,000 cameras and 300 security personnel? | 而且还是在一个有4000台摄像机 和300名安全人员的地方? |
[38:29] | Subpoena the phone records, check the calls. | 发个传票 查查通话记录 |
[38:33] | Ugh, sounds like a lot of work. | 啊 听起来很大的工作量 |
[38:35] | What’s your beef with me, sheriff? | 你对我有什么意见 治安官? |
[38:36] | My beef? | 我的意见? |
[38:39] | I suppose it’s that you killed a busload of kids | 我认为你杀了一车的孩子 |
[38:42] | just to tidy up your love life. | 就为了整理你的感情生活 |
[38:44] | Crazy girlfriend who knew about you betting on baseball… | 疯狂的女朋友知道你在赌球… |
[38:47] | that’s a liability you could not afford. | 那是个你承担不了的后果 |
[38:50] | I suggest you go home and enjoy your last few days of freedom. | 我建议你回家去享受最后几天的自由 |
[38:54] | You’re not gonna press charges, Lamb. | 你不会提起诉讼的 Lamb |
[38:57] | Whatever you say, boss. | 随便你怎么说 |
[39:02] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[39:03] | Play it. | 放出来 |
[39:07] | I really hope this is the new Big & Rich. | 我真希望这个是新的Big & Rich |
[39:18] | I got a guy in a holding cell back there, | 有人打电话跟我说 |
[39:20] | says you did favors for gentlemen who bet extensively on baseball, | 你帮有钱人赌棒球 |
[39:25] | and he wants to make a deal. | 他想做个交易 |
[39:26] | Me, I would much rather deal with you. | 我 我更跟你交易 |
[39:30] | All right, what’s this, where’d you get it? | 好了 这是什么 你从哪得到的? |
[39:32] | I don’t think a grand jury will have a hard time figuring it out. | 我想大陪审团想弄清楚用不了多久 |
[39:34] | You don’t back off, sheriff, | 你没有后路 治安官 |
[39:36] | and that recording is going straight to Woody Goodman, | 那张盘将会直接送到Woody Goodman |
[39:39] | newspapers, your grandmama. | 报纸和你祖母那里 |
[39:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:46] | Here’s how it’s gonna play out, slugger. | 我们这么解决 强击手 |
[39:47] | Release the tape, I lose my $50k civil-servant job. | 发布录音 我会失去50k美元的公务员工作 |
[39:51] | You… you lose your hall of fame induction, | 你… 你会失去所有的荣耀 |
[39:55] | your color-commentating gig, | 你的评论工作 |
[39:57] | your endorsements. | 你的担保 |
[40:00] | Where’s the trade in that, Terrence? | 交易点在哪里 Terrence? |
[40:03] | The boy can play ball. | 那孩子球打得真棒 |
[40:05] | Did you see his “running teardrop” in the lane? | 你看见他的带球了吗? |
[40:07] | Oh, I saw it. It was jordan-esque. | 哦 我看见了 就像乔丹一样 |
[40:10] | But tomorrow, we both got to promise, say nothing to him. | 但明天 我们要保证 什么也不跟他说 |
[40:14] | We cannot feed that ego. | 我们不能太夸他 |
[40:16] | I like my Wallace humble. | 我喜欢谦虚的Wallace |
[40:19] | My dad told me that you’re helping out with his case. | 我爸爸说你正在帮忙他的案子 |
[40:22] | That means a lot, | 那意义重大 |
[40:24] | especially since he’s already been convicted | 尤其是自从他被 |
[40:25] | by half the people in Neptune. | Neptune一半的人指责有罪的情况下 |
[40:27] | Well, luckily, it’s the half I don’t like, so it works out. | 呃 幸运的是 正是我不喜欢的那一半 所以能帮得上忙 |
[40:44] | This is not good. | 这可不太好 |
[40:46] | The top’s broken. | 顶灯坏了 |
[40:47] | It’s probably just a blown fuse. | 可能是保险丝烧了 |
[40:50] | Okay, and you sound like you know how to fix it. | 听起来 你好像知道怎么修 |
[40:53] | Well, if she’s anything like my lebaron under the bonnet, | 恩 如果她像是我的女朋友之类的 |
[40:57] | I’m gonna need a phillips head. | 我就需要一个飞利浦的头 |
[41:00] | Screwdriver. | 螺丝起子 |
[41:18] | You find it? | 找到了吗? |
[41:23] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[41:24] | Honey, what is it? What’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了? 什么事? |
[41:30] | Jackie and I borrowed one of Terrence’s cars tonight. | Jackie和我今晚借用了Terrence的一辆车 |
[41:33] | I was digging around in the hangar where he keeps them, and I found… | 我在他的飞机棚找东西的时候 我发现… |
[41:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:42] | But I’m pretty sure it was some sort of explosive and detonators. | 但我确定那是某种爆炸物和雷管 |
[41:49] | So much for my gut. | 真让我失望 |