时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Veronica Mars”… | 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I’ve walked right into the River Stix, | 我径直走向River Stix |
[00:04] | home base for the fighting Fitzpatricks. | 好战的Fitzpatricks家的大本营 |
[00:06] | I have information about that mexican kid who got killed. | 我有那个被杀的墨西哥男孩的消息 |
[00:08] | Your dad is in deep to the Fitzpatrick family. | 你爸爸跟Fitzpatrick家关系匪浅 |
[00:11] | Toying with a sweet little girl’s heart just to screw with her dad? | 玩弄一个小姑娘的心就为了跟他爸爸周旋? |
[00:14] | Jackie and I borrowed one of Terrence’s cars tonight. | Jackie和我今晚借用了Terrence的一辆车 |
[00:17] | I was digging around where he keeps them, | 我在他放车子的地方找螺丝起子的时候 |
[00:18] | and I found some sort of explosive. | 发现了某种爆炸物 |
[00:21] | Is that c-4? | 那是c-4炸药吗? |
[00:22] | You’ll have to wait for the press conference. | 你要等到新闻发布会 |
[00:23] | – Flat? – Just as god made me. | – 瘪了? – 跟我一样(指胸部像飞机场) |
[00:25] | I’m Troy, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我是Troy |
[00:27] | I’m Veronica. | 我是Veronica |
[00:29] | I’m just glad we weren’t dating | 我真高兴 |
[00:30] | when you were kicked out of those two schools | 在你因为持有和买卖毒品 |
[00:32] | for drug possession and trafficking. | 而被两所学校开除的时候 我们还没开始约会 |
[00:36] | County supervisor’s office? | 镇长办公室? |
[00:38] | Well read, Dick. | 读得不错 Dick |
[00:39] | You’re making great strides. | 进步很大嘛 |
[00:41] | So, good news… | 那么 有好消息… |
[00:43] | you are no longer writing about the use of mythic archetype | 你们不用再像小孩子一样 |
[00:47] | in “portrait of the artist as a young man. “ | 写一些在 画家的肖像 中如何使用虚构原型的问题 |
[00:49] | All right. | 好啊 |
[00:50] | You are all instead entering our mayor, Woody Goodman’s, | 取而代之 你们将参加由镇长Woody Goodman |
[00:54] | county-wide essay contest | 举行的在全镇范围内展开的短文比赛 |
[00:56] | on the subject of… freedom. | 主题就是…自由 |
[01:01] | The winner gets a week’s internship as Woody’s apprentice, | 胜利者可以跟随Woody实习一星期 |
[01:04] | which means an opportunity to learn about civic affairs, | 这是一个学习公民事务的机会 |
[01:08] | a plum entry on your college applications, and… | 而且是申请大学的捷径 还有… |
[01:12] | this might interest you, Dick… | 你也许会感兴趣 Dick… |
[01:13] | a chance to stand beside Woody Goodman on tv | 可以和Woody Goodman一起上电视 |
[01:17] | and push the plunger for the demolition of old shark stadium. | 按下炸毁老鲨鱼体育馆的按钮 |
[01:23] | Nuke the stadium. | 炸飞体育馆 |
[01:24] | Damn. Now I totally wish I could write good. | 妈的 这时候我真他妈希望 自己的文笔好 |
[01:27] | So, you should be able to write quite an essay on freedom. | 那么 关于自由你可有不少内容可写的了 |
[01:31] | How does it feel to have your case dismissed? | 案子被驳回了 感觉如何? |
[01:35] | Freedom feels liberating. | 自由 感觉就像得到解放 |
[01:37] | So, you’ve got your title. | 那么 题目有了 |
[01:38] | And did Hannah understand why you wouldn’t be seeing her anymore? | Hannah能理解为什么你不再见她吗? |
[01:44] | You didn’t tell her, did you? | 你还没告诉她 是不是? |
[01:46] | You owe her an explanation. | 你欠她一个解释 |
[01:48] | What exactly am I supposed to say? | 我能说什么? |
[01:54] | Man, you believe it about Logan? | 伙计 你相信Logan? |
[01:56] | That guy’s like a cat. | 那家伙就像猫一样 |
[01:57] | You mean useless and selfish? | 你是说既没用又自私? |
[01:59] | I mean like nine lives. | 我是说就像猫有九条命 |
[02:01] | I just wish I knew how he does it. | 我真想知道他是怎么做到的 |
[02:03] | That’s funny. I do know how he does it, and I wish I didn’T. | 真可笑 我知道他是如何做到的 但我希望自己不知道 |
[02:05] | What you got? | 拿的什么? |
[02:07] | The pamphlet? | 小册子? |
[02:08] | From the Hearst packet that we both got, | 你我都有的那个Hearst宣传包里的 |
[02:10] | in the envelope that we both got that you didn’t open. | 在信封里 我们都有 只是你没打开 |
[02:13] | Oh, that. | 哦 那个呀 |
[02:15] | You know the average S.A.T. Score for a Hearst freshman? | 你知道 Hearst新生的平均评估成绩是多少吗? |
[02:18] | 1280. | 1280分 |
[02:19] | And you got an 1140, so you’re doomed, | 你得了1140分 那么 你没希望了 |
[02:21] | and we can kiss this “get to know Hearst” weekend goodbye. | 我们可以让 了解Hearst 周末见鬼去了 |
[02:24] | Not so fast. | 没这么快 |
[02:26] | Now, if you average in my points, assists, | 如果你的平均成绩能跟我一样 |
[02:27] | and free-throw percentage, it all balances out. | 根据百分比 这就平衡了 |
[02:29] | Now, that coach says it’s down to me and one other guy for that scholarship, | 现在 教练说我和另外一个人 可以争取奖学金 |
[02:32] | so we are going. | 所以我们都可以去 |
[02:34] | Come on. You’ll like it. It’s a good school. | 别这样 你会喜欢那个 那是个很不错的学校 |
[02:36] | And if it were in, say, Maine, I’d be excited. | 如果说 我们在 比如 缅因州 我会很兴奋 |
[02:39] | But it’s in Neptune, so I’m not excited. | 但是它是在 Neptune 所以我一点也兴奋不起来 |
[02:41] | I’ll go, but just to skip school, which excites me. | 我会去的 但只是去看看学校 能让我兴奋的学校 |
[02:50] | Don’t leave me hanging. | 别让我就这么举着手呀 |
[02:52] | Okay, forget five. Give me two. | 好吧 忘了五个吧 两个就好 |
[02:57] | Where have you been all day? | 你今整天都去哪了? |
[02:58] | I wanted to congratulate you on the big news, but I couldn’t find you. | 我想祝贺你的 但一直找不到你 |
[03:02] | I ended up telling the janitor that your locker was mine and I forgot my | 我跟管理员说你的柜子 其实是我的 我又忘了密码 |
[03:06] | combination so he’d open it up and I could leave you a little surprise. | 所以他就把柜子开着了 这样我就可以给你点小惊喜 |
[03:09] | But I made it before I heard they dropped the charges, | 但是我是在听到你的指控 被撤销之前干的 |
[03:12] | so keep that in mind. | 所以一直记着呢 |
[03:13] | You lied to a janitor? | 你对管理员撒谎了? |
[03:15] | I’ve resigned myself to burning in hell. | 我把自己扔进了火海 |
[03:18] | You know, all the girls on track are jealous of me. | 你知道 我的朋友们都在嫉妒我 |
[03:21] | I’m sure they could burn in hell, too, if they’d just put in the effort. | 我确定如果她们也付出过努力 就会感觉跟你一样 |
[03:24] | No. | 不是 |
[03:26] | They’re jealous because after the meet on sunday | 她们嫉妒我 是因为在周日见面之后 |
[03:28] | they’re going to Rusty’s Ranch | 她们要去Rusty的牧场 |
[03:29] | and I’m going sailing with this totally hot senior. | 而我要和眼前这个 帅小伙去出海 |
[03:33] | We can’t see each other anymore. | 我们不要再见面了 |
[03:35] | What? | 什么? |
[03:40] | So, what… | 那么 呃… |
[03:42] | is this some kind of weird joke that’s going over my head? | 这是不是考验我的某种古怪的玩笑? |
[03:45] | I mean, you’re a really sweet girl, but… | 我是说 你是个很好的女孩 但是… |
[03:48] | but what? | 但是什么? |
[03:49] | But I’m not a sweet guy. | 但是我不是个好男人 |
[03:57] | If this is really some kind of joke, | 如果这真是某种玩笑 |
[04:00] | please tell me the punch line soon. | 麻烦你尽快告诉我笑点在那里 |
[04:04] | ‘Cause I could really use a laugh about now. | 因为我马上就可以笑得出来 |
[04:08] | Hey, is this the tour? | 嘿 你们就是观光团吗? |
[04:11] | All right, everyone gather ’round. | 好吧 大家聚过来 |
[04:13] | Welcome to the little slice of liberal arts paradise known as Hearst college. | 欢迎来到自由艺术天堂Hearst大学的一角 |
[04:16] | My name is Dean. I’m going to be your tour guide. | 我是Dean 你们的导游 |
[04:20] | So, as you know, this is going to be a three-day tour, | 恩 正如你们所知 这是一次为期三天的参观 |
[04:22] | and it’s important that we all get to know each other. | 所以 彼此熟悉是很重要的 |
[04:25] | So right now we’re going to play a little “get to know you” game, | 那么 现在 我们要玩一个 自我介绍 的游戏 |
[04:27] | so everyone… everyone pair up. | 大家… 两人一组 |
[04:31] | Oh, make sure it’s someone that you don’t already know. | 哦 要确定你的搭档跟你互不认识 |
[04:36] | Sorry, I don’t know her. | 抱歉 我不认识她 |
[04:39] | And so, it turns out college is very much like high school. | 就这样 大学和高中情形越来越相似了 |
[04:43] | Ok so, we’re gonna play a game called “two truths and a lie. “ | 好了 那么 我们要玩一个 两个实话一个谎话的游戏 |
[04:46] | Does everyone have a buddy? | 每个人都有搭档了吗? |
[04:52] | All alone? | 就你自己? |
[04:53] | It’s all right. I prefer it. | 没关系 我很喜欢这样 |
[04:55] | Lie… see, that’s how the game works. | 说谎… 看到没 游戏规则就是这样 |
[04:57] | You have to tell your partner two facts and one lie, | 你要告诉搭档两个实话 和一个谎话 |
[04:58] | and they have to guess which one is the lie, all right? | 搭档们要猜出哪个才是谎话 明白了吗? |
[05:01] | Okay, so, go ahead. | 好吧 那么 继续 |
[05:03] | Okay, I’m Veronica, | 好的 我是Veronica |
[05:06] | I’m from Neptune, | 来自Neptune |
[05:07] | and I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. | 我曾经在里诺枪击了一个人 就为了看着他死 |
[05:12] | How’d that go? | 为什么? |
[05:13] | It was a bit of a letdown. | 就是心情有点沮丧 |
[05:15] | Well, I don’t believe that you’re from Neptune. | 呃 我不相信你来自Neptune |
[05:17] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[05:18] | Is that the end? | 这就结束了? |
[05:20] | Um, okay. Well, my name is Dean. | 嗯 好吧 我叫Dean |
[05:22] | I’m from Wheaton, Illinois, | 我来自Wheaton 伊利诺斯州 |
[05:23] | my father owns a Ford dealership, | 我爸爸是福特汽车的代理商 |
[05:25] | and I also shot a man in Reno, but it was not to watch him die. | 我也曾在里诺枪击了一个人 但不是为了看着他死 |
[05:29] | It was for other issues. | 是因为其他的事 |
[05:32] | Your father doesn’t sell Fords. | 你爸爸不是买福特汽车的 |
[05:33] | That’s right… Toyotas. How did you know? | 猜对了… 是丰田汽车 你是怎么知道的? |
[05:35] | It’s all in the eyes. | 都在眼睛里写着呢 |
[05:37] | Yeah. Oh well I guess I’ll have to watch out for you next year. | 是啊 哦 那我想明年我要 多注意你点了 |
[05:39] | Oh, I won’t be attending. | 哦 我不会来这上学的 |
[05:41] | Enough lies. I think I’ve got you a new partner. | 谎话足够了 我想我给你找了个新搭档 |
[05:44] | Are you with the tour? | 你跟观光团是一起的吗? |
[05:45] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[05:46] | Okay, come meet potential new classmate Veronica. | 好的 过来见见你未来的新同学 Veronica |
[05:48] | Veronica, meet… | Veronica 见见… |
[05:51] | Troy Vandergraff. | |
[05:54] | Do you two know each other? | 你们两个认识? |
[05:55] | ‘Cause you’re not supposed to be with someone you know. | 你们不应该跟认识的人搭档的 |
[05:57] | Nope, I don’t know him at all. | 不 我根本不认识他 |
[06:04] | A long time ago, | |
[06:07] | We used to be friends, but I | |
[06:09] | Haven’t thought of you lately at all. | |
[06:14] | Come on, now, sugar! | |
[06:17] | Bring it on, bring it on, yeah! | |
[06:19] | Just remember me when | |
[06:22] | We used to be friends | |
[06:25] | A long time ago | |
[06:27] | We used to be friends | |
[06:30] | Veronica Mars 2×16 The Rapes of Graff | |
[06:39] | Uh, so, this is weird. | 呃 那么 有点奇怪 |
[06:42] | Um, how you been, Veronica? | 恩 过的好吗Veronica? |
[06:44] | Lie… I don’t believe you’re really interested. Next statement? | 谎话… 我不相信你真的关心 下一个? |
[06:47] | Okay, I can understand that after what I did, but I’m sorry. | 好吧 我理解在我的所作所为之后 你的感受 我很抱歉 |
[06:51] | I don’t think you understand the rules of this game. | 你好象不明白游戏的规则 |
[06:53] | You only get one lie. | 你只能说一个谎话 |
[06:55] | Okay, uh, let me start over. | 好吧 呃 我重新开始 |
[06:58] | Three statements, one false. | 三个陈述 一个谎话 |
[07:01] | Um, my name’s Troy. | 恩 我叫Troy |
[07:03] | I was a bad boy when we dated, but after a year of private school, | 我们约会的时候 我曾经是个坏小子 但是在一年私立学校的 |
[07:07] | therapy, quitting drugs, and dumping my loose-cannon ex-girlfriend, | 治疗 戒毒和甩掉放纵的前女友之后 |
[07:11] | I’ve changed into a more-or-less good boy. | 我多多少少变成了好孩子 |
[07:16] | And I communicate telepathically with all denizens of the sea. | 我还跟海洋的居民用心灵感应交流 |
[07:20] | Right. So, how long before I catch you talking to a manatee? | 好吧 那么距离我捉到你跟海牛 交流有多久? |
[07:26] | And you have changed not at all. | 你真是一点也没变 |
[07:29] | You know me… same old, same old. | 你知道我的… 江山易改 本性难移 |
[07:32] | All right, everyone, follow me, please. | 好了 各位 请跟上我 |
[07:33] | We’re gonna get the tour started, so come this way. Stay in a group. | 我们要开始参观了 走这边 不要分散 |
[07:38] | I’m not lying to you, Veronica. I just want you to know that. | 我没跟你撒谎 Veronica 我只想让你知道这点 |
[07:41] | Do I care? | 跟我有关系吗? |
[07:43] | Really, Troy, you’re just water under the bridge… | 真的 Troy 你就像桥下的流水 都过去了… |
[07:49] | duplicitous, evil water. | 骗子 邪恶的家伙 |
[08:09] | Dude! So, we hanging this weekend, | 伙计 周末我们是一起出去 |
[08:11] | or that chick still have your sac locked up in her easy-bake oven? | 还是你继续陪着你的小妞? |
[08:14] | Actually, I am now a free man. | 事实上 我现在是自由身了 |
[08:17] | The way we should be, man. | 就应该这样 伙计 |
[08:19] | We? | 我们? |
[08:20] | What happened to Madison? | Madison怎么了? |
[08:21] | Bailed. | 保释了(指分手了) |
[08:22] | According to her friend, she met someone more mature. | 据她朋友所说 她遇到了一个更加成熟的男人 |
[08:25] | Where, at legoland? | 在哪 在legoland? |
[08:26] | Whatever, man. | 管它的 伙计 |
[08:27] | Maturity’s one of the two most overrated things on the planet. | 成熟是这个星球上两种备受推崇的东西之一 |
[08:31] | The other being? | 另一个是什么? |
[08:32] | Chicks. | 小妞 |
[08:33] | Oh, so, this worked out great for you. | 哦 在你身上表现得很明显嘛 |
[08:35] | Dude, why do you think I’m in such a good mood? | 伙计 不然你以为我心情怎么会这么好? |
[08:37] | Screw it. This weekend, you and me are partying like Ozzy. | 去他的 这周末 你和我 要办一个像Ozzy的聚会 |
[08:42] | So, it seems Hearst college pretty much has it all. | 看来Hearst大学真是应有尽有 |
[08:45] | Campus combining modern facilities with the best traditions of learning… | 校园结合带有最好传统学习的现代设施… |
[08:48] | check. | 看看这 |
[08:49] | No, heidegger is fine if you’re a nazi. | 不 如果你是纳粹 heidegger(德国哲学家) 就没问题 |
[08:52] | A student body composed of diverse, interesting, smart people… check. | 充满变量 有趣 头脑聪明的学生… 瞧瞧 |
[08:56] | And drunken doofuses who corner you to tally your points… check. | 还有把你带到角落 给你评分的喝醉了的傻瓜… 瞧瞧 |
[09:01] | [Clearlake – “I Hate It That I Got What I Wanted”] So, you’re blond… 30 points… | 那么 你是金发… 三十分… |
[09:04] | 发色是天生的… 加二十分 | |
[09:06] | You are supercute… 50 points. | 你非常可爱… 五十分 |
[09:09] | And you’re kind of, like, sassy. | 然后你还很 呃 时髦 |
[09:11] | So, sassy is good? | 那么 时髦是好事了? |
[09:13] | More like a degree-of-difficulty thing… 30 points. | 更像是难以做到的… 三十分 |
[09:17] | And you’re a profro… 80 points. | 而且你是专家级的… 八十分 |
[09:21] | So, if someone were to have sex with me, | 那么 如果某个人跟你上了床 |
[09:24] | they’d walk away with 210 points? | 她们离开的时候就会有210分了? |
[09:27] | That’s high. You should be psyched. | 很高了 你应该感到兴奋的 |
[09:30] | I am… inside. | 我 已经… 很兴奋了 |
[09:33] | So, what do you think then… | 那么 你觉得… |
[09:35] | about us getting busy? | 我们来干点什么怎么样? |
[09:37] | Can I have your beer? | 可以把啤酒给我吗? |
[09:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:42] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[09:43] | Grow a sense of humor, you crazy bitch! | 有点幽默感好不好 你这个疯婆子 |
[09:45] | I would if something funny would ever happen. | 如果有什么可笑的事 我肯定会 |
[09:48] | Tell me how you like it. | 告诉我你感觉如何 |
[09:51] | It’s fun, but it’s getting kind of old. | 很有趣 但是有点过时了 |
[09:53] | You do that again… | 你再这么做… |
[09:54] | Hey! You’ll what? | 嘿 你要干什么? |
[09:57] | Let her go or I’ll make sure you regret it. | 放开她 否则我会让你后悔的 |
[09:59] | What? | 你说什么? |
[10:00] | I think the implication is clear. | 我想我说得已经很清楚了 |
[10:02] | You’re gonna let her go on your own initiative. | 你主动放开她 |
[10:04] | Or do I have to… | 否则我要… |
[10:11] | “Initiative. “ | 主动 |
[10:13] | As much as I appreciate that display of chivalry, | 我很感谢你的骑士精神 |
[10:17] | I had it covered. | 但是我已经有所准备了 |
[10:18] | Yeah, well, maybe I wanted to demonstrate that i really have changed. | 是的 我只是想证明 我真的变了 |
[10:22] | So you’re no longer evil. You’re stupid. Congratulations. | 那么 你不再是坏人 成了笨蛋 恭喜了 |
[10:26] | That guy is such a tool. Can I get you a beer or something? | 那家伙真是个走狗 我给你拿杯啤酒之类的好么? |
[10:30] | Uh, how about if I get you one? | 呃 我给你拿一杯怎么样? |
[10:33] | So, chivalry isn’t dead. It just can’t fight. Yeah, let’s go. | 哦 骑士精神还没有灭绝 只是无法战斗了 我们走 |
[10:37] | Smooth. | 很顺利嘛 |
[10:38] | Hey, some things I can’t change. | 嘿 有些事是我改变不了的 |
[10:42] | [Ari Shine – “Crank it Out”] |
|
[10:46] | I’m gonna like it here. | 我觉得这不错 |
[10:49] | How you doing? | 你呢? |
[10:50] | You weirded out Troy’s here? | 因为Troy在这 所以感觉有点别扭? |
[10:52] | Nah, water under the bridge. | 不是 过去的事没必要再提 |
[10:55] | Hey, my profros. It’s a fun party, huh? | 嘿 专家 聚会很不错 啊? |
[10:58] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[10:59] | I actually talked to a cute girl about kierkegaard. | 我在和一个可爱的女孩谈论染缸的问题 |
[11:02] | Made me wish I knew something about kierkegaard. | 弄得我真希望自己多了解点染缸的事 |
[11:05] | Yeah, isn’t that cool? | 是啊 很酷是不是? |
[11:07] | I mean, in high school, parties are just guys getting drunk and scamming on chicks, | 我是说 在高中里 聚会只是喝的醉醺醺 骗骗小女孩的地方 |
[11:10] | but here you have intellectual conversations. | 但在这你可以进行理性的对话 |
[11:13] | Like I saw you talking to that guy… what’d you talk about? | 例如 我刚才看到你和那个人在谈话… 你们谈了些什么? |
[11:17] | Jane Austen, | Jane Austen(英国作家) |
[11:18] | but he dissed “pride and prejudice,” so I had to throw a beer on him. | 但他诋毁了 傲慢与偏见 这部小说 所以我朝他泼了杯啤酒 |
[11:24] | I’m kind of colleged-out. | 我是那种不太适合大学的人 |
[11:26] | Yeah, all right. Well, I’ll see you guys tomorrow. | 恩 好吧 呃 明天见 |
[11:30] | Go, Hearst! | 加油 Hearst |
[11:38] | There goes your water. | 你的流水在那呢 |
[11:49] | I mean, your body is slammin’! That’s like 50 points right there. | 我是说 你的身材太棒了 这就值了五十分 |
[11:54] | And this might sound like a weird question, | 这个问题听起来也许有点奇怪 |
[11:56] | but you’re not an orphan, are you? | 但你不是孤儿 对不对? |
[12:03] | Yeah, 12th floor, just got off the elevator. | 是的 12楼 刚出电梯 |
[12:07] | Got the key card, but it took some smooth talking. | 拿到钥匙 一切都很顺利 |
[12:10] | I don’t see why you couldn’t just open the door. | 我不明白 你为什么开不了门 |
[12:16] | It’s a funny story, actually. | 事实上 是个很可笑的故事 |
[12:19] | Just please don’t judge me. You can laugh privately later. | 请不要随便下定论 你待会可以私下偷笑 |
[12:24] | I don’t suppose you have a key? | 你没有钥匙 是不是? |
[12:31] | So… | 那么… |
[12:33] | …Can I ask you a question? | …我可以问你一个问题吗? |
[12:35] | Well, she said her name was Daphne. | 呃 她说她的名字叫Daphne |
[12:37] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:39] | How did you call me? | 你是怎么给我打得电话? |
[12:42] | Acrobatically. I might have pulled a hamstring. | 像特技一样 我的手腕快被扯断了 |
[12:44] | Okay, then, next question. | 好吧 那么 下一个问题 |
[12:54] | Last night was the convention of the south coast ob-gyn society, | 昨晚有个南岸妇产科界的会议 |
[12:59] | the most-sued medical specialty, so | 都是些医学专家 所以 |
[13:02] | I make it a point to swing by every year and spread my card around. | 我每年都会按时参加 到处散发我的名片 |
[13:07] | And you met a hell of a lady doc? | 那么 你遇到一个辣妹女医生? |
[13:09] | Hell of a lady, yes. | 辣妹 是的 |
[13:11] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[13:13] | We met at the bar. | 我们是在酒吧遇到的 |
[13:15] | I was extremely charming, and an hour later, I’m invited up to her room. | 我那时吸引力十足 一个小时后 我被邀请上来她的房间 |
[13:19] | Champagne is ordered. One thing leads to another. | 香槟已经安排好了 一切顺其自然 |
[13:24] | Why don’t you think she was an ob-gyn? | 你为什么会觉得 她不是妇产科医生? |
[13:26] | Well, one, she appeared to know less about medicine than I do. | 嗯 首先 对于医学 她知道的比我还少 |
[13:31] | And two, she seems to have stolen my briefcase. | 其次 她好像偷了我的公文包 |
[13:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:42] | Dad, the phone is ringing! | 爸爸 电话一直在响呢 |
[13:47] | Loudly. | 声音很大 |
[13:51] | Veronica, it’s Troy. If you’re there, please pick up, okay ? | Veronica 我是Troy 如果你在 请接电话好么? |
[13:57] | Please pick up. | 求你接电话吧 |
[14:00] | Troy, how was your evening? | Troy 你的夜晚过得怎么样? |
[14:05] | You’re where? | 你在哪? |
[14:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[14:14] | The usual… hair and blood samples, cheek swab. | 通常的那些… 头发和血液样本 用棉签在脸颊上取样 |
[14:21] | Remember that girl from the party last night… Stacy? | 还记得昨晚聚会上的女孩吗… Stacy? |
[14:26] | Well, I guess she got date-raped. | 呃 我想她被 约会强奸 了 |
[14:27] | Actually, no. | 事实上 不对 |
[14:30] | When they use roofies to knock them out, | 当使用迷药把她们弄昏 |
[14:32] | then shave their head afterward, | 然后把她们的头发剃光 |
[14:33] | we drop the “date” part. | 约会 这个词就已经不存在了 |
[14:40] | Don’t look at me like that, Veronica. | 别这么看着我 Veronica |
[14:42] | I swear to god, I didn’t do it. | 我向上帝发誓 不是我干的 |
[14:47] | You got to help me. | 你要帮我 |
[14:52] | God Veronica, roofie and rape someone, shave their head? | 天哪 Veronica 迷奸然后再把她头发剃光? |
[14:54] | How sick in the head do you think I am? | 你就把我想得这么坏? |
[14:56] | I don’t really know much about the inside of your head, do I? | 我一点都不了解你在想些什么 是不是? |
[15:01] | Why do they think you did it? | 他们为什么会认为是你干的? |
[15:03] | I was the last thing that Stacy remembered before she passed out. | Stacy晕过去之前 最后记得的人就是我 |
[15:07] | Everyone saw us go upstairs together. | 每个人都看到我们一起上楼了 |
[15:09] | There’s hair and fibers of mine on her. | 她身上有我的头发和皮肤纤维 |
[15:13] | And when they tested my clothes from last night… | 当他们测试了我昨晚穿的衣服的时候… |
[15:17] | What did they find? | 他们发现什么了? |
[15:19] | That they’d just been washed. | 衣服已经被洗过了 |
[15:23] | You did laundry at 3:00 in the morning? | 你在凌晨三点洗衣服? |
[15:27] | Why would the cops be suspicious of that? God, Troy. | 警察为什么要怀疑你?天哪 Troy |
[15:30] | Look… yes, we went upstairs and fooled around, strictly pg-13. | 听着… 没错 我们是上楼鬼混了 限制级的 |
[15:34] | Then she pukes all over me. | 然后她吐了我一身 |
[15:36] | But, being the chivalrous guy I now am… | 但是 现在的我是个有骑士精神的人… |
[15:41] | I cleaned up, I took off her shoes, I tucked her in, | 我清洗了一下 帮她脱掉鞋 给她盖好被子 |
[15:44] | and then I went to wash my only change of clothes at the all-night laundry. | 然后去昼夜洗衣店 洗了我唯一可换洗的衣服 |
[15:47] | That is the truth. I swear. | 事实就是这样 我发誓 |
[15:48] | If I decide you’re guilty, | 如果我发现你有罪 |
[15:52] | I’ll help hold the hammer while they nail you to the wall. | 我会助他们一臂之力的 |
[15:57] | Do you remember anything else about last night? | 你还记不记得昨晚的其他什么事? |
[15:59] | Anyone hanging around her? | 有没有什么人在她周围闲晃? |
[16:02] | I remember getting the stink eye from this guy who was hitting on her earlier. | 我记得有个先前撞到她的 恶心男人一直在盯着她 |
[16:05] | What guy? | 什么样的人? |
[16:07] | Long, dark hair, | 黑色长发 |
[16:09] | blue sweatshirt with, like, a pi sign. | 蓝色的T-恤衫 好像有个pi的标志 |
[16:13] | So, “Daphne” registered under a false name and credit card. | 那么 “Daphne” 是用假名字登记的 信用卡的名字也是假的 |
[16:17] | Dead end there, so I got the elevator security tape from last night. | 那里走不通 所以我找来了 昨晚电梯的保安录像带 |
[16:22] | You must be on good terms with the Neptune grand security people. | 你肯定跟Neptune保安系统的人关系不错 |
[16:26] | When my daughter dated a billionaire’s kid | 我女儿和亿万富翁的儿子约会 |
[16:28] | living alone in the president’s suite, | 住在总统套房的时候 |
[16:30] | me and the security guys got pretty tight. | 我跟保安混得很熟 |
[16:35] | So, what was in the briefcase that anyone might want to swipe? | 那么 公文包里有什么会让人想偷的东西吗? |
[16:37] | Just case files… | 只是些案子的文件… |
[16:39] | a drunken assault, a lewd conduct, | 醉酒滋事 猥亵行为 |
[16:43] | a fraud, a divorce… | 诈骗 离婚… |
[16:45] | Aha! | 啊哈 |
[16:47] | Hello, Daphne. | 你好啊 Daphne |
[16:49] | 5:53, she checks in. | 5:53 她登记入住 |
[16:51] | You actually believed she was a gynecologist? | 你真的相信她是妇产科医生? |
[16:55] | So, other than the files, it’s an address book, | 除了文件之外 还有一本通讯录 |
[16:59] | receipts, some keys, | 收据和一些钥匙 |
[17:02] | I believe a copy of Elle magazine, but I forget why… | 我记得还有一份Elle杂志的副本 但我不记得为什么了… |
[17:06] | Oh, and the murder case files. | 哦 还有些谋杀案的文件 |
[17:08] | Logan Echolls? Which ones? | 哪个? |
[17:10] | Everything. | 所有的 |
[17:11] | What wasn’t in the briefcase is in their storage locker, | 那些不在公文包里 是在锁柜里 |
[17:14] | which is one of the keys. | 包里有钥匙 |
[17:16] | But that case was dismissed, so it’s… | 但那个案子已经被撤销了 所以它… |
[17:19] | At 10:15, you’re on your way up. | 10:15 你正在上楼 |
[17:23] | My god, Cliff, you’re like a wild animal. | 上帝呀 Cliff 你看起来就像个野兽 |
[17:26] | Is that what the kids call motorboating? | 孩子们是这么叫汽艇的吗? |
[17:28] | I have a zest for life. So sue me. | 我对生活充满激情 告我吧 |
[17:33] | Look. | 看看 |
[17:34] | Lamb? | |
[17:35] | It appears Lamb has a bit of a zest for life himself. | 看来Lamb对生活也有激情 |
[17:40] | 2:11, there’s your briefcase. | 2:11 那是你的公文包 |
[17:43] | Lamb appears to know your gynecologist. | Lamb好像认识你的妇产科医生 |
[17:46] | Don’t mind me. Just keep doing whatever that is. | 不用管我 继续干你们的活 |
[17:49] | Uh, just work. | 呃 工作而已 |
[17:50] | I thought you had that Hearst thing. | 我以为你听说了Hearst的事 |
[17:52] | On my way. | 进行中 |
[17:54] | I just need an address. | 我要查个地址 |
[18:01] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[18:04] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[18:06] | She goes to my school. | 她去过我的学校 |
[18:08] | Her name is Madison Sinclair. | 她的名字是Madison Sinclair |
[18:26] | Nice. | 真是不错 |
[18:27] | A little more vomit and a dead donkey, | 一大堆呕吐物和一头死驴 |
[18:30] | and you’ve got a cover spread in modern squalor magazine. | 你可以在当代穷人杂志的封面看到 |
[18:35] | And doesn’t it make sense this is the home of mr. Points himself, | 没理由这就是Points先生本人的家 |
[18:39] | Andrew Barndale, and of our pi sig brother of the long dark hair, | Andrew Barndale和黑色长发的兄弟pi sig |
[18:45] | Gordon Peters. | |
[18:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:48] | Uh… Chip. | 呃… Chip |
[18:50] | Sorry, brothers only past the entryway without invitation. | 抱歉 兄弟们只有在 没有邀请的情况下才会走正门 |
[18:54] | Hi, Chip. | 嗨 Chip |
[18:55] | Is Gordon here, Gordon Peters? | Gordon在吗 Gordon Peters? |
[18:57] | You might check the hospital. | 你应该去医院看看 |
[18:58] | The hospital? | 医院? |
[18:59] | Had to have his stomach pumped last night. | 昨晚他不得不去洗胃了 |
[19:01] | 18 shots of jager… not a good idea. | 18个贼鸥… 不是什么好主意 |
[19:04] | – Who knew? – Kind of a wuss, huh? | – 谁知道? – 太弱了 啊? |
[19:06] | Legacy? | 遗产? |
[19:08] | Well, it’s only gonna get worse for Gordon when he gets back here. | Gordon回来只会更糟 |
[19:10] | You can leave a message for him on the board if you want. | 如果你愿意可以在白板上留言 |
[19:16] | So, any english lit or humanities geeks with us here? | 那么 有没有了解英语和人文的? |
[19:20] | Oh is that you? English or maybe double with pre-med? | 哦 是你吗? 英语或者医学预科? |
[19:25] | Anyway, if that’s you, … | 总而言之 如果你 … |
[19:26] | So did you find? | 你找到了? |
[19:28] | The pi sig who was hitting on Stacy | 盯着Stacy的那个pi sig |
[19:30] | spent the night in the hospital getting his stomach pumped. | 昨晚在医院洗胃 |
[19:33] | I double-checked. | 我去查证了 |
[19:36] | So, what are you doing over here? | 那么 你在这干什么? |
[19:38] | Looks like Dean’s got a great story about the front of that building. | Dean好像在讲那个建筑前门的历史呢 |
[19:43] | I kind of bailed on the tour. I got tired of the looks, you know? | 我就好像是被保释的 我已经受够了他们的神情 你知道吗? |
[19:47] | So, you figured creepy skulking was a better use of your time? | 那么 你觉得躲在这浪费时间更适合你? |
[19:52] | That won’t make you seem guilty. | 那不会让你看起来有罪的 |
[19:56] | See? Looks. | 看到了吗? 那种神情 |
[19:59] | If you can’t give me anything more to go on, | 如果你不能告诉我更多线索 |
[20:02] | you might need to get used to it. | 你就要学会适应它 |
[20:06] | My name and number. | 我的名字和电话号码 |
[20:08] | I left my name and number on her message board. I mean… | 我把我的名字和电话写在了她的信息板上 我是说… |
[20:10] | Would I do that if I just raped her and shaved off all her hair? | 如果我只想强奸她 剃光她的头发 我干吗还要多此一举? |
[20:14] | So, I could go check and your name and number would be there? | 所以 我去查 就会找到你的名字和电话号码? |
[20:20] | Maybe you could just believe me. | 也许你应该试着相信我 |
[20:24] | I’ll check. | 我会去查的 |
[20:27] | Dude, you know what I’m gonna do to you? | 伙计 你知道我准备怎么做吗? |
[20:29] | No. | 不 |
[20:30] | First I’m gonna kick your ass, | 首先 我要踹你屁股 |
[20:31] | then I’m gonna grab your head and yank out your spine. | 然后我要扭住你的头 把你的脊椎抽出来 |
[20:34] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[20:36] | Is that okay? | 没问题吧? |
[20:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:38] | Boom! Oh! | 砰 哦 |
[20:40] | Look, look… I’m doing it. I’m doing it. | 看 看… 我开始了 我开始了 |
[20:43] | Yoink! | |
[20:44] | Say hello to your spine. | 跟你的脊椎问好吧 |
[20:47] | “It’s me, your spine. “ | 是我 你的脊椎 |
[20:51] | What? | 怎么了? |
[20:52] | I’m just imagining what Ozzy would think of your concept of partying like Ozzy. | 我只是在想Ozzy对你的Ozzy式聚会 会怎么想 |
[20:56] | You want to snort a line of ants? | 你想要吸毒? |
[20:58] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[20:59] | Come on, we’re free men who reject the rule of women. | 我们可是不要女人的自由男人 |
[21:03] | Get into the spirit. | 你要融合到这种状态中 |
[21:04] | I mean, exhibit “A,” exhibit “B”. | 我是说 展示 “A” 展示 “B” |
[21:09] | My suspicion is you’re afraid to embrace your true nature. | 我怀疑你惧怕认识自己的本性 |
[21:12] | Which is? | 是什么? |
[21:13] | We are lone wolves, dude, | 我们是孤独的狼 伙计 |
[21:15] | high-plains drifters, | 高原的流浪者 |
[21:16] | life takers and heartbreakers. | 生活掠夺者和伤人心者 |
[21:19] | Who play video games all day. | 整天玩游戏的人 |
[21:21] | Who don’t give a damn about what other people say | 不理睬别人说什么 |
[21:23] | ’cause they don’t give a rat’s ass. | 因为他们什么都不懂 |
[21:31] | Dude, you got cake. | 伙计 你这还有个蛋糕 |
[21:34] | What the hell, man? | 这是什么 伙计? |
[21:39] | What is this? | 这是什么东西? |
[21:42] | It’s nothing. It’s a file. It’s a joke. | 没什么 是把锉刀 玩笑而已 |
[21:47] | But you’re right… life takers and heartbreakers. | 但你没说错… 生活掠夺者和伤人心者 |
[21:51] | To not giving the ass of a rat. | 不付出 |
[21:59] | Would Troy actually lie about his name and number? | 对于他的名字和电话号码 Troy 真的撒谎了吗? |
[22:01] | Despite my deep reserves of ill will, | 尽管我怀有很深的敌意 |
[22:03] | do I really believe he could be that horrible? | 我真的认为他有那么可怕吗? |
[22:06] | So, it’s half there, and he’s only half-horrible. | 所以 一半一半 |
[22:12] | Do you need something? | 你要找什么吗? |
[22:13] | Uh, no, I was just… | 呃 不是 我只是… |
[22:19] | Um… | 恩… |
[22:24] | I’m Veronica. | 我是Veronica |
[22:26] | I was at the party last night. | 我昨晚也在聚会上 |
[22:28] | That was, like, the best party ever, right? | 那真是个棒极了的聚会 是不是? |
[22:31] | How was your rape? | 被强奸感觉如何? |
[22:35] | So, what, are you dropping off some pamphlets or something? | 那么 你是来发小册子之类的东西吗? |
[22:39] | No. | 不是 |
[22:41] | Um, a pamphlet’s not gonna cover it. | 恩 小册子代替不了什么 |
[22:46] | It’s just gonna suck. | 我知道你感觉很糟 |
[22:49] | And then it’ll suck less. | 时间会慢慢冲淡 |
[22:53] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[22:55] | Did they catch the guy from the party? | 他们捉到聚会上那个人了吗? |
[23:01] | It was kind of complicated. | 说起来有点复杂 |
[23:03] | I don’t really know what happened. | 我不太清楚发生了什么事 |
[23:06] | I think they’re just trying to get all the facts straight. | 我想他们只是想搜集到所有证据 |
[23:08] | The facts are straight. | 证据就摆在眼前 |
[23:11] | I know who it was. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[23:14] | I just want some biblical justice. | 我只想得到公正 |
[23:17] | He shaved my head. | 他剃了我的头发 |
[23:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[23:25] | I don’t know. It was here. | 我不知道 就在这摆着的 |
[23:33] | Oh, god, that is just… | 哦 上帝 那只是… |
[23:36] | That’s not my hair. | 那不是我的头发 |
[23:37] | It’s not yours? | 不是你的? |
[23:38] | Stacy, are you okay? | Stacy 你还好吗? |
[23:43] | Did you see who delivered that box? | 你有没有看到盒子是谁送来的? |
[23:45] | What is she doing here? | 她在这干什么? |
[23:47] | Nothing. She was at the party. | 没什么 她也在聚会上 |
[23:48] | Yeah I know, she was there with him, Stacy. | 是的 我知道 她和那个人在一起 Stacy |
[23:52] | What? | 什么? |
[23:54] | She’s trying to help him get off the hook. | 她在帮那个人脱罪 |
[24:03] | So, if someone sent Stacy a box of hair that wasn’t hers, | 那么 如果寄给Stacy的盒子里的头发 不是她的 |
[24:06] | there’s a chance she’s not the only victim | 很有可能 她不是唯一的受害人 |
[24:08] | and there’s another girl at Hearst forced to wear a wig. | 在Hearst 肯定还有另一个女孩 不得不带着假发 |
[24:10] | And so, I will now clinch that Emmy nomination. | 所以 我就像在艾美奖提名一样 |
[24:14] | Hi, I’m looking for someone. | 嗨 我在找一个人 |
[24:17] | She would have come in for a wig during the past couple of months. | 她前不久可能来买过假发 |
[24:22] | Can you narrow it down, hon? | 你能把范围放窄点吗 亲爱的? |
[24:24] | We get a lot of… | 我们有很多… |
[24:25] | her head would have been completely shaved. | 她的头发 被剃光了 |
[24:29] | Oh, chemo. | 哦 可怜 |
[24:32] | She decided to give up on treatment and run away from home. | 她决定放弃治疗并离家出走 |
[24:37] | There was a girl a month ago. | 一个月前是有这么个女孩 |
[24:44] | Do you have a name? | 你知道她的名字吗? |
[24:46] | You don’t know her name? | 你不知道她的名字? |
[24:48] | Because we don’t just give out custom- | 因为我们不能随便把客户资料- |
[24:50] | ma’am, she’s run away. | 女士 她离家出走了 |
[24:52] | She’s scared, and she’s alone. | 她很害怕 也很孤独 |
[24:55] | We don’t even want to know how she’s making her money. | 我们不想知道她是如何弄到的钱 |
[24:58] | She’s given up on life. | 她放弃了生命 |
[25:01] | And she thinks she’s sparing us the pain, | 她认为她在让我们远离痛苦 |
[25:04] | but not knowing where she is or what name she’s using | 但是不知道她身在何处 用什么名字生活着 |
[25:09] | or whether she’s safe… it’s torture. | 或者她是否安全… 这是一种折磨 |
[25:14] | Please, ma’am, she’s my sister. | 求你了 女士 她是我的姐姐 |
[25:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:21] | This girl was hawaiian. | 这个女孩是夏威夷人 |
[25:26] | Oh. | 哦 |
[25:35] | Oh, hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[25:36] | Um, you know, the tour doesn’t start until noon. | 恩 你知道 观光要到中午才开始 |
[25:40] | If I wanted to find a hawaiian girl, where would I start? | 如果我想找一个夏威夷女孩 我应该如何着手? |
[25:44] | In Hawaii? | 在夏威夷? |
[25:46] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand… | 抱歉 我不太明白… |
[25:47] | hawaiian students at Hearst. | 在Hearst的夏威夷学生 |
[25:49] | Oh, the pacific-islander kids. | 哦 太平洋岛上的孩子 |
[25:52] | Well, some of them have a lunch-group thing at the student union on weekends. | 呃 他们有些人周末会在学生会 进行午餐会之类的 |
[25:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:07] | – Dean? – Yeah ? | – 什么事? |
[26:10] | What does this mean… “CL”? | 这个是什么意思… “CL”? |
[26:13] | Oh, that’s a score. | 哦 那是得分 |
[26:15] | It’s 150 in roman numerals. | 用罗马数字写的150分 |
[26:17] | It’s a pi sig thing. | pi sig喜欢的东西 |
[26:18] | They have, like, a contest for scoring girls or something. | 他们有为女孩或者其他什么评分的比赛 |
[26:22] | 50 points for a blond, | 金发50分 |
[26:23] | 30 points for sassy. | 时髦30分 |
[26:25] | Yeah, I don’t know if you get points for being sassy, but, yeah. | 是的 我不知道你有没有因为时髦得分 但 就是这个意思 |
[26:28] | The rumor is that they have a board in the basement that they keep score on. | 传说他们在地下室有个计分板 他们会把得分写在那 |
[26:31] | If the pledges don’t score high enough, they’re punished. | 如果得分不够高 就会受到惩罚 |
[26:35] | Punished? | 受到惩罚? |
[26:36] | They shave your head. | 剃光头 |
[26:37] | The contest ended at midnight. It’s stupid anyway, you know. | 比赛在午夜结束 你知道 蠢透了 |
[26:43] | Good old pi sigs. Thanks, Dean. | 老pi sigs 谢谢 Dean |
[26:46] | Sure. | 不用谢 |
[26:51] | Don, do you have time for a question? | Don 有时间吗 我想问个问题? |
[26:57] | For the two of you… | 对你们两个… |
[26:59] | always. | 随时奉陪 |
[27:00] | We’re just looking for a little help here. | 我们想请你帮点忙 |
[27:03] | Do you know this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗? |
[27:06] | No. We got to do this again sometime. | 不认识 我们还是下次再说吧 |
[27:08] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[27:17] | You got me. | 被你抓到了 |
[27:18] | I rode an elevator with her, she asked the time, and I tell her. | 我跟她坐同一部电梯 她向我问时间 我告诉了她 |
[27:22] | Uh, sheriff, | 呃 治安官 |
[27:24] | just a couple more shots? | 还有一些照片? |
[27:32] | I want to emphasize this should not be construed as coercion. | 我要强调这不是威胁 |
[27:35] | We’re just showing you a picture. | 我们只是让你看一张照片 |
[27:38] | That’s Madison Sinclair, who I believe takes world history with my daughter. | 那是Madison Sinclair 跟我女儿一起上世界地理课 |
[27:44] | So, what? This is blackmail? | 所以呢? 勒索我? |
[27:46] | She’s 18. That’s legal. | 她18岁了 这是合法的 |
[27:48] | Sounds like a swell campaign slogan for the next election. | 听起来像是下次竞选的口号 |
[27:59] | We just want to know who this first woman is. | 我们只想知道第一个女人是谁 |
[28:03] | She’s an escort. | 她是个伴游 |
[28:05] | I’ve busted her a few times. | 我抓过她几次 |
[28:07] | She hires out as “Sugar Jones. “ | 她对外使用的名字是 甜心琼斯 |
[28:09] | Great. Thanks, Don. | 非常好 谢了 Don |
[28:11] | Mm. | 恩 |
[28:13] | I’d vote for you. | 我会投你一票的 |
[28:16] | So, you get that scholarship, you got to join. | 那么 你拿到奖学金 就可以参加 |
[28:18] | When I got here, I was like, | 我刚来的时候 我就 比如 |
[28:20] | “I totally want to be a pi. “ | 我真想变成一个pi |
[28:22] | Uh, yeah. Once when I was little, I wanted to be ice cream. | 呃 我小的时候 还想变成冰淇淋呢 |
[28:24] | Dude! | 伙计 |
[28:25] | Pi sig sig… you’re hilarious. You’ll totally fit in. | Pi sig sig… 你是个热闹的家伙 你很快就会适应的 |
[28:28] | That’s members-only down there. | 那是会员专区 |
[28:30] | The kitchen is through here. | 经过这里到达厨房 |
[29:03] | “C” in roman numerals is 100, so the big question is… | “C” 在罗马数字里是100 那么问题就是… |
[29:06] | did any of these delightful people | 这些兴高采烈的家伙中有没有人 |
[29:08] | score the three “C”s I saw circled on Stacy’s door? | 给Stacy评了门上的三个”C”? |
[29:21] | And someone with the handle “bird dog” says he scored me? | 某个发掘新人的家伙也给我评了分? |
[29:24] | That is wrong both factually and ontologically. | 无论在现实还是哲学上都是错误的 |
[29:29] | There… 300 points. | 那里… 300分 |
[29:31] | And the hero of the hour? | 那个人是? |
[29:33] | Of course his name is “ice man. “ | 当然 他的名字是 冰人 |
[29:34] | Hey! You can’t be down here! | 嘿 你不应该来这的 |
[29:37] | -Ice! Hey, ice man! -Yo. | -Ice 嘿 冰人 |
[29:40] | There’s some chick in the sanctum. | 密室里有个小妞 |
[29:43] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈在这干什么? |
[29:45] | This is off-limits! | 这里是禁止入内的 |
[29:49] | Ok, clear it out. Pronto, okay? | 好了 离开这 快点 好吗? |
[29:51] | 300 points? | 300分? |
[29:54] | Nice work. | 干得不错 |
[29:55] | This is our business. I don’t have to apologize… | 这是我们的事 我不需要道歉… |
[29:58] | for being a rapist? | 作为一个强奸犯? |
[29:59] | Nice. | 很好 |
[30:00] | I admire a principled stand. | 我欣赏原则 |
[30:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[30:03] | I’m talking about 300 points, | 我在说那300分 |
[30:06] | exactly the score you goons wrote on Stacy’s door | 就是你们这些笨蛋在 Stacy被迷奸和剃光头的那晚 |
[30:09] | the night she war roofied and raped. | 写在她门上的得分 |
[30:12] | But the jury will understand. | 但是陪审团会理解的 |
[30:13] | After all, you had to do it, | 毕竟 你是被逼的 |
[30:15] | or your frat brothers would shave off your awesome Ryan Seacrest hairdo. | 否则 你的兄弟们就会剃光 你那Ryan Seacrest式的发型 |
[30:20] | I didn’t get those 300 points for Stacy wells. | 我没给Stacy wells评300分 |
[30:22] | Yeah, he nailed the dean’s wife. | 没错 他盯上了dean的妻子 |
[30:23] | Zip it, Gordo. Look, no one here ever touched Stacy. | 行了 Gordo 听着 这里没有人碰过Stacy |
[30:27] | You’re Gordon? | 你是Gordon? |
[30:29] | What happened to the rock-star locks? | 摇滚明星是怎么了? |
[30:31] | You mean pi sigs don’t give points for rape? | 你是说pi sigs不为强奸评分? |
[30:34] | Stacy’s gonna hate hearing that no good came out of friday night. | Stacy听到周五晚上没有好事出现 会很失望的 |
[30:38] | I don’t give a flying nun what she thinks. | 我没像苍蝇一样盯着她 |
[30:40] | She’s a total tease. | 她才是挑逗的一方 |
[30:42] | She was coming onto me all night, | 她一整晚都围着我转 |
[30:44] | and then she blew me off for some other dude who called her bluff. | 然后因为一个叫她骗子的人 把我甩了 |
[30:47] | Boohoo. | 呜呜 |
[30:50] | Bird Dog, do you want to show this young lady out? | 猎狗 你能带这位女士出去吗? |
[30:54] | Thanks, I know the way. | 谢了 我认识路 |
[30:56] | Oh, and you might want to get your clippers | 哦 也许你应该取下这个 |
[31:00] | because unless being electrocuted counts, | 因为除了电死刑 |
[31:03] | Bird Dog here never scored these 240 points. | 这的猎狗是不会打240分的 |
[31:09] | It was 210. | 是210分 |
[31:11] | You under-counted the sassy. | 你低估了时尚 |
[31:18] | And this looks like it must be the pacific-islander lunch group. | 看来这就是太平洋岛民的午餐会了 |
[31:21] | Now, who might be wearing a wig? | 那么 谁是戴假发的人呢? |
[31:24] | I think I’ll follow a hunch. | 我想要靠直觉了 |
[31:28] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[31:29] | Hi, I’m working on a play for the theater department, | 嗨 我在为戏剧部的一部戏工作 |
[31:32] | and I need to find a place that does custom wigs. | 我需要找一个订做假发的地方 |
[31:34] | Did you get yours recently, and did you get it around here? | 你的假发是最近做的吗 是在这附近吗? |
[31:36] | My what? Wig? | 我的什么?假发? |
[31:39] | This is my hair. | 这是我自己的头发 |
[31:40] | Oh… | 哦… |
[31:42] | I th- | 我- |
[31:43] | I’m sorry. I thought… | 我很抱歉 我以为… |
[31:46] | thanks, anyway. | 还是谢谢你 |
[31:47] | Great, a dead end, and embarrassing to boot. | 很好 又走不通了 而且还很尴尬 |
[31:51] | Um, excuse me. | 恩 你好 |
[31:53] | Y- you might try tori’s. | 你 你应该试试tori |
[31:56] | On pacific? | 在校园中部? |
[31:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:09] | Hi, can I talk to you for a second? | 嗨 我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[32:11] | It’s about a girl who was raped and had her head shaved the other night. | 是关于某个夜晚 一个女孩被强奸而且被剃光了头发 |
[32:19] | Oh, miss Wells. | 哦 Wells小姐 |
[32:20] | Hey, dean Harlow. | 嘿 Harlow主任 |
[32:21] | I got a message from someone saying you had some information for me, | 我收到信息说你有消息要告诉我 |
[32:25] | like about that guy. | 关于那个人的 |
[32:27] | I’m still waiting to hear from the sheriff. | 我还在等治安官的消息呢 |
[32:30] | I haven’t heard anything. | 我还没收到什么消息 |
[32:32] | I left the message. | 是我留的信息 |
[32:34] | And… I do have information. | 而且… 我确实有消息要说 |
[32:37] | Troy’s being drawn and quartered, and I get to kick the pieces? | Troy被抓了 我可以松口气了? |
[32:40] | – No. – Then I’m not interested. | – 不是 – 那我没兴趣 |
[32:42] | Stacy, it wasn’t Troy. | Stacy 不是Troy干的 |
[32:44] | He didn’t rape you, and he didn’t leave the box of hair. | 他没强奸你 他也没把放头发的盒子送到你那 |
[32:47] | Because good old Troy’s a decent, | 因为Troy是个正派人 |
[32:49] | stand-up guy simply not capable of doing something so horrible, right? | 努力向上的朴实青年 他不可能做出这种可怕的事 对么? |
[32:53] | Because it happened to me, too… | 因为我也发生了跟你一样的事… |
[33:00] | a month ago. | 一个月之前 |
[33:02] | Whoever did this to you did the same thing to Dawn, | 无论是谁干的 他也对Dawn做了同样的事 |
[33:05] | when Troy was on the other side of the country. | 那时候Troy还在国家的另一边 |
[33:07] | I’m not saying it wasn’t horrible or you don’t deserve justice. | 我不是说这件事不可怕 或者你不应该得到公正 |
[33:12] | I’m just saying someone else did it, | 我只是说 是其他人干的 |
[33:14] | and that someone is still out there. | 那个人还在逍遥法外 |
[33:17] | The same thing? | 一样的事? |
[33:20] | Did he send you a box with… | 他也给你寄了一盒… |
[33:22] | No. | 没有 |
[33:23] | That was a nasty little gift from a pi sig named Gordon Peters. | 那是一个来自 pi sig成员Gordon Peters的恶心礼物 |
[33:27] | He was bitter because you didn’t fall for his charm, | 他怀恨在心 因为你没有被他吸引 |
[33:30] | and not scoring with the ladies meant getting his head shaved. | 没有吸引到女孩意味着他要被剃光头 |
[33:35] | I think you’ll find that hair is his. | 我想你发现的头发是他的 |
[33:39] | And since you’re the dean of student affairs, | 既然你是学生处主任 |
[33:41] | I thought you might be interested. | 我想你也许会感兴趣 |
[33:43] | These are some student affairs going on in the basement of the pi sig house. | 这是些在pi sig的房子地下室里发生的事 |
[33:47] | Don’t think you want that getting into the Hearst brochure. | 你应该不想让这些被放到Hearst的宣传册里 |
[33:53] | Well, that’s it. That’s the last you’re gonna see of me. | 恩 就是这些了 这是你们最后一次见到我了 |
[33:55] | The final event now is doughnuts with the dean in Michael hall, | 最后就是跟主任在Michael大厅吃油炸饼圈 |
[33:58] | and if I’ve done my job, | 如果我的工作完成的不错 |
[33:59] | you don’t have to ask me where that is. | 你们应该不用问我大厅在哪 |
[34:01] | So, I hope to see you guys next year. | 那么 希望明年能见到你们 |
[34:07] | I hope so, too. | 我也这么希望 |
[34:08] | Admit it. Hearst ain’t half-bad. | 承认吧 Hearst没那么差劲 |
[34:11] | It is. | 确实 |
[34:12] | That means half of it might be good. | 就是说半好半怀 |
[34:16] | You talking about me again? | 又说到我了? |
[34:20] | So, they dropped the charges. | 他们撤诉了 |
[34:22] | Thanks, Veronica, really. I’m not sure that I deserve it, but… | 谢谢 Veronica 真的 我不知道自己是否值得 但是… |
[34:27] | you’re a real friend. | 你是个真正的朋友 |
[34:29] | How about we just call me an acquaintance with reservations? | 我们叫重新认识如何? |
[34:35] | Right. | 好的 |
[34:37] | Then, until next time… go, Hearst! | 那么 下次… 加油 Hearst |
[34:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:43] | Hey, did you guys hear about the pi sigs? | 嘿 你们听说pi sigs的事了吗? |
[34:45] | Nope. | 没有 |
[34:46] | They got a semester of probation. | 他们要被察看一学期 |
[34:49] | If it’s double-secret probation, there’s a serious leak. | 如果是阳奉阴违 可就有问题了 |
[34:52] | No mixers, no parties, no sports. | 没有社交 没有聚会 没有运动 |
[34:54] | And it was your photo that nailed them. | 是你的照片揭露的他们 |
[34:56] | You don’t mess around, do you? | 你干的不错 是不是? |
[34:58] | That’s Veronica Mars… | 这就是Veronica Mars… |
[34:59] | making friends and influencing people wherever she goes. | 无论到哪 都能够交到朋友 并影响周围的人 |
[35:03] | See, if you come here next year, you’ve already got enemies. | 看 如果你明年来这上学 你已经建立了敌人了 |
[35:06] | Just feel right at home. | 感觉就像在家一样 |
[35:07] | See you. | 回见 |
[35:17] | I heard you wanted to see me. | 我听说你想见我 |
[35:18] | I did. I thought you might want your hair back. | 是的 我想你也许想要回你的头发 |
[35:22] | Uh, I don’t want that. | 呃 我不想要 |
[35:25] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[35:28] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天哪 |
[35:30] | What… are you crazy? What are you doing? | 你… 你疯了? 你在干什么? |
[35:32] | What are… | 什么… |
[35:45] | Your dad dropped his testimony so I’d quit seeing you. | 你爸爸取消了证词 所以我不能再见你 |
[35:52] | I figured. | 我明白 |
[35:53] | So, did you ask me out so he’d do it? | 那么 你跟我约会就为了达到这个目的? |
[35:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:01] | And you want me to forgive you? | 你想让我原谅你? |
[36:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:23] | You’re back early. | 你回来早了 |
[36:24] | Yeah, I ditched the goodbye hugging. Can you believe it? | 是的 我刚从再见的拥抱大潮中逃出来 你相信吗? |
[36:27] | You? Miss hug? | 你? 拥抱小姐? |
[36:30] | So, you must be tired. | 你肯定很累了 |
[36:32] | Why don’t you lie in your… | 你干吗不躺到你的… |
[36:40] | Is Keith here? | Keith在吗? |
[36:44] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[36:45] | Your hooker’s here. | 你的妓女来了 |
[36:46] | Escort, honey. | 伴游 亲爱的 |
[36:49] | So, why don’t you go to your room and do your blog… | 那么 你是不是要回房间去写写博客… |
[36:53] | whatever you kids do. | 之类孩子做的事 |
[36:57] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[37:02] | So… what do you got in mind? | 那么… 你有什么想法? |
[37:06] | A few questions to start off. | 从几个问题开始 |
[37:12] | The briefcase… tell us why you took it and where it went. | 公文包… 告诉我们你为什么要拿 公文包 拿到哪去了 |
[37:21] | Well, I got the call. | 恩 我接到个电话 |
[37:24] | I show up. | 我去了 |
[37:25] | The guy offers me triple rate if I pick him up and swipe his briefcase. | 那个人给了我三倍的佣金 让我勾引他并偷走他的公文包 |
[37:29] | So, who’s the guy? | 那么 是什么人? |
[37:31] | Let me see. You know, | 我想想 你知道 |
[37:32] | I think I’ve got his birth certificate in here somewhere. | 也许我把他的出生证藏在什么地方了 |
[37:36] | No. He didn’t say. | 不知道 他没说 |
[37:38] | What happened to my briefcase? | 你怎么处理的我的公文包? |
[37:40] | I gave it to him in the garage. I split. | 我在车库里把包给了那个人 我就走了 |
[37:43] | What he did with it, I have no idea. | 至于他怎么处理 我就不知道了 |
[37:47] | So, is that it? | 那么 就这样了? |
[37:50] | I guess so. But, hey, nice work. | 差不多 但是 嘿 干的不错 |
[37:53] | I really thought… it was all real. | 我真的以为… 太真实了 |
[37:56] | Just the welts, honey. | 只有伤痕是真的 亲爱的 |
[38:05] | [Tegan and Sara – “I know, I know, I know”] Hundreds of miles yeah, you cry like a baby | |
[38:09] | ||
[38:11] | Tell me I’m staying | |
[38:13] | I know, I know, I know | |
[38:17] | I’m still your love | |
[38:22] | back from the last place that I wanted to fake | |
[38:25] | you laugh with me, shout, scream now tell me you’re staying | |
[38:30] | I know, I know, I know, | |
[38:33] | you’re still my love | |
[38:38] | the same as I love you you’ll always love me too | |
[38:42] | this love isn’t good unless it’s me and you | |
[38:46] | box after box and you’re still by my side | |
[38:50] | the weather is changing and breaking my stride | |
[38:54] | I know, I know, I know, | |
[38:58] | it’s just this day | |
[39:03] | Enough! | 够了 |
[39:04] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸爸 你在这干什么? |
[39:06] | Just get dressed. | 穿上衣服 |
[39:08] | – Get dressed! – I am. | – 穿上衣服 – 我在穿呢 |
[39:11] | I told you to stay away from her. | 我跟你说过离她远点 |
[39:13] | You’re lucky I don’t kill you. | 你很幸运 我没杀了你 |
[39:15] | – Dad, he – – Hannah, get your things. | – 爸爸 他- – Hannah 拿好你的东西 |
[39:18] | Don’t speak to her like that. | 别这么跟她说话 |
[39:20] | We had a deal. | 我们是有协议的 |
[39:21] | Yes, “had. ” Now we don’t. | 是的 曾经 现在没有了 |
[39:23] | There’s nothing you can do that’ll stop me from seeing her. | 你阻止不了我见她 |
[39:26] | You want to bet? | 想打赌吗? |
[39:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[39:40] | So you know, if you go to Hearst, | 你知道如果你去 Hearst |
[39:42] | you can come home and do your laundry on weekends, | 你只有周末才能回家和洗衣服 |
[39:44] | and we can talk about Nietzsche, | 我们可以谈谈尼采 |
[39:46] | the French revolution, boys, whatever. | 法国大革命 男孩 随便什么 |
[39:50] | I told you, dad. I am going far, far away. | 我跟你说过了 爸爸 我要走的很远很远 |
[39:55] | It’s a deal breaker. | 交易破灭 |
[39:57] | Hearst is 10 whole exits. | Hearst是个大杂院 |
[40:10] | What do you know about plastic explosives? | 关于塑料炸弹你知道些什么? |
[40:13] | That’s what I like – a good segue. | 正是我喜欢的 – 继续 |
[40:15] | I mean, where you get them, what they’re used for. | 我是说 你从哪得到的 干什么用 |
[40:19] | Well, if you’re licensed, | 恩 如果你有执照 |
[40:20] | legitimate uses include construction, | 合法的用途有建筑 |
[40:24] | mining, demolition. | 挖矿 爆炸 |
[40:28] | Demolition. | 爆炸 |
[40:29] | “Dear mr. Fennel, it is with great pleasure” – | 亲爱的Fennel先生 很荣幸通知你 |
[40:32] | you got the scholarship. | 你得到了奖学金 |
[40:33] | Two times. | 两次 |
[40:35] | Hearst college, baby, here I come! | Hearst大学 宝贝儿 我来了 |
[40:38] | I am so over this place already. | 我已经受够这个地方了 |
[40:39] | Right there with you. | 跟你一样 |
[40:42] | Hey, did Hannah miss school today? | 嘿 Hannah今天没来上学吗? |
[40:45] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗? |
[40:47] | No. | 没有 |
[40:49] | Her parents sent her to boarding school in Vermont. | 她父母把她送到了佛蒙特州的寄宿学校 |
[40:52] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[41:00] | So, the contest winner gets to push that thing – | 那么 比赛胜哲将要按下那个东西 – |
[41:03] | you know, that thing like Bugs Bunny always pushes… | 你知道 就像Bugs Bunny经常按得… |
[41:05] | and the stadium explodes? | 然后体育馆就会爆炸? |
[41:07] | A plunger, right. | 按键 是的 |
[41:08] | But if we did our work right, the stadium implodes. | 但是如果我们的工作没问题 体育馆会向内爆炸 |
[41:11] | Cool. | 酷 |
[41:12] | Using dynamite? | 用炸药? |
[41:13] | Some, but C-4 mostly. | 有时候 但通常用 C-4 |
[41:16] | What’s C-4? | C-4是什么? |
[41:21] | Not much to look at, actually, but it does the job. | 其实没什么可看得 但是威力却很大 |
[41:25] | And it’s the exact same stuff I saw in the airplane hangar. | 这跟我在飞机棚里看到的一模一样 |
[41:28] | Danny! I told you to take that crate to section 11! | Danny 我跟你说过把那个柳条箱送到11区 |
[41:35] | One more question – | 还有一个问题 |
[41:37] | is it just a coincidence that Danny Boyd works here | Danny Boyd在这工作只是个巧合 |
[41:40] | or do I now have to add the Fitzpatricks | 还是我要将Fitzpatrick家的人 |
[41:42] | to the list of people who could have framed Terrence Cook | 会陷害Terrence Cook的名单里去 |
[41:45] | or even crashed the bus? | 更甚者是炸毁大巴的人? |