时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Veronica Mars”… | 【美眉校探◎前情回顾】 |
[00:02] | I can’t date you anymore. | 我不能再跟你约会了 |
[00:03] | Huh. | 哈 |
[00:04] | Balboa county sheriff don Lamb questions baseball legend Terrence Cook | Balboa镇治安官don Lamb审问了 棒球传奇人物Terrence Cook |
[00:08] | in connection with the Neptune high bus crash. | 与Neptune高中车祸事件的联系 |
[00:10] | You’ll take my case? | 你要接我的案子吗? |
[00:11] | Terrence broke into his ex-girlfriend’s family home… | Terrence闯进了他前任女友… |
[00:14] | the journalism teacher who died in the bus crash. | 死于车祸的新闻学老师的家中 |
[00:16] | There’s something you gentlemen should probably see. | 有些东西你们二位得看看 |
[00:18] | -That’s inside my house. -I’ll look into this, as well. | – 在我房间里面 – 我会开始调查的 |
[00:20] | I’m not speaking to you. | 我不是跟你说 |
[00:21] | Butters asked if he should rent a room for prom night. | Butters问道 他是否应该在舞会那晚租个房间 |
[00:27] | Move, or you’re a hood ornament. | 走开 不然拿你来装饰车头 |
[00:31] | I’ve got what? | 我得了…什么? |
[00:32] | -Chlamydia… it’s a, uh, sexually… -I know what it is. | – 衣原体疾病…就是 呃…性方面 – 我知道那是什么 |
[00:36] | There must be a mistake. | 你肯定是弄错了 |
[00:38] | I don’t have any symptoms. | 我一点症状也没有 |
[00:40] | I don’t feel anything. | 没感觉任何异常 |
[00:41] | Which is not uncommon. | |
[00:42] | Have you been sexually active at all within the last year or two? | 过去的一两年 你的性生活相当活跃吧? |
[00:47] | We were, you know, safe, and the guy… | 我们 你知道 蛮注意安全的 男生… |
[00:53] | there’s no way he… | 他不可能… |
[00:54] | you think that, but you never know. | 你以为如此 但实际是另一回事 |
[00:56] | Antibiotics will take care of it. | 抗生素可以治好 |
[00:58] | So, my grandma Reynolds was always saying, | 所以我奶奶Reynolds说得好 |
[01:00] | “when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” | “生活赐你柠檬果 请将生果榨汁喝” |
[01:02] | I wish she was still alive, | 我真希望她老人家还健在 |
[01:04] | because I’d really like to ask what she suggests | 我现在好想问问她 生活赐你衣原体时 |
[01:06] | for when life gives you chlamydia. | 她会给我什么建议 |
[01:08] | Please, get a room… | 拜托 换个地方 |
[01:10] | in Australia. | 去澳洲得了 |
[01:12] | Hey, we’re practicing for the prom. | 我们在为舞会演练一下 |
[01:13] | What debutante bit you and turned you into a prom zombie? | 什么邪风把你们搞成舞会狂了? |
[01:19] | We just gave in… The Whole Nine Yards… | 我们只是难以不去期待啊 看场喜剧片 |
[01:21] | the ridiculous dress, | 还有夸张的裙子 |
[01:23] | the tux, lobster dinner, limo. | 燕尾服 龙虾宴 敞篷车 |
[01:25] | I mean, it happens once. Why not go all out? | 一生一次的事 干嘛不向往一番呢? |
[01:28] | ‘Cause no one sold you as an indentured servant to Butters. | 那是因为还没人把你们卖给Butters当奴隶 |
[01:31] | Mac, I didn’t think he’d actually… | Mac 我想他不至于 |
[01:33] | he’s picking me up in a hummer limousine, | 他开一辆二手破烂车带我兜风 |
[01:35] | we’re having dinner on a replica pirate ship, | 我们在一艘仿制海盗船里吃饭 |
[01:37] | and I suspect he’s hired a zeppelin for the ride home. | 送我回家时那车的声音比飞艇还大 |
[01:39] | I’m gonna fill my pockets with rocks, | 我真想口袋里装满石头 |
[01:41] | get a good grip on your ankle, | 抓住你的脚踝 |
[01:42] | and I’m gonna jump off the top of… | 然后跳下楼顶… |
[01:43] | Attention, students. | 请注意 同学们 |
[01:44] | Due to a significant number of alcohol violations on the senior trip, | 有鉴于高年级学生春游期间大规模饮酒 |
[01:48] | this year’s prom has been canceled. | 本年度舞会取消 |
[01:50] | That is all. | 完毕 |
[01:54] | Yes! Prayer works! | 太好了 祈祷灵验了 |
[01:57] | Hello? | 喂? |
[01:58] | Woody, to what do I owe… | Woody 我欠你什么吗 |
[02:02] | What… right now? | 什么 现在吗? |
[02:06] | What room number? | 几号房间? |
[02:16] | I swear it’s not what it looks like. | 我发誓 不是看起来那么回事 |
[02:25] | Okay, it is what it looks like. | 好吧 就是这么回事 |
[02:27] | And that is? | 事情经过呢? |
[02:28] | Do… do I have to spell it out? | 我一定得一字不差的说出来吗? |
[02:30] | She’s with the incorporation campaign. | 她是竞选团成员 |
[02:32] | We had a few cocktails. | 我们喝了几杯 |
[02:34] | She must have mixed with pills or something, because she just… | 她肯定吃了药什么的 总之她 |
[02:43] | This is not a proud moment for me. | 这真是毫无光彩的一刻啊 |
[02:45] | I need help to take care of this. | 我需要你帮我摆平此事 |
[02:47] | I’m on retainer to help Terrence Cook, not take care of things. | 我是Terrence Cook的所长 可不是给人收拾残局的 |
[02:50] | “Mayor brings mistress to E.R. | “镇长送情妇急诊治疗” |
[02:53] | Booze, pills, underwear. Film at 11:00.” | “豪饮 磕药 内衣女郎 成人电影” |
[02:55] | Please, Keith. | 求你了 Keith |
[02:59] | I’ll get her to the hospital, | 我送她去医院 |
[03:01] | and I’ll be discreet. | 我会小心的 |
[03:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:04] | But don’t get the wrong idea. This is not the sort of thing I do. | 不过别误会 这不是我份内的事 |
[03:07] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[03:27] | I owe you big-time, Keith. | 我欠你大人情 Keith |
[03:35] | Hey. | |
[03:37] | Have you ever been stalked? | 你被人跟踪过吗? |
[03:39] | As a matter of fact… | 事实上 |
[03:40] | because someone’s stalking me. | 有人正跟踪我 |
[03:43] | I was hoping you might have some tips or something. | 我指望你能给我点提醒建议什么的 |
[03:46] | Dancing around in your underwear with the curtains open is always good, | 只穿内裤在窗帘前跳舞就不错 |
[03:49] | and if you’re in chat rooms and they suggest meeting face-to-face, | 如果在聊天室的话建议你们还是见见面 |
[03:53] | do it in an abandoned railroad car down by the riverside. | 要干坏事 去河边铁路的旧车里 |
[03:55] | No, no, no. I mean for catching the guy. | 不 不 不 我是说怎么抓住那男生 |
[03:58] | I keep seeing this car following me around. | 我一直观察那辆跟我的车 |
[04:03] | Can you describe it? | 能形容一下么? |
[04:04] | It’s totally nondescript. | 完全没有特征可言 |
[04:06] | I mean, that’s what’s so unique about it. | 我是说 那正是独特之处 |
[04:09] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:11] | Any reason anyone would want to follow you around? | 有什么原因可能令到某人去跟踪你呢? |
[04:13] | Well, last week at karaoke, | 上周去卡拉OK时 |
[04:16] | I did “can’t get you out of my head”, | 我唱了首 “情海难自禁” |
[04:17] | and I dedicated it to this table of cute guys, | 还把这歌献给在座的帅哥们 |
[04:19] | but then I realized they weren’t cute. | 然后我才发现这帮人不是什么帅哥 |
[04:22] | They were dweeby pan high guys, and not the nice nerd kind, | 他们都是五大三粗的汉子 不是书卷气的小男生 |
[04:25] | but the weird, creepy… | 不过这样鬼鬼祟祟 |
[04:26] | potential stalker kind? | 偷鸡摸狗来跟踪? |
[04:32] | Is there any way that you could do some P.I. thing? | 能不能帮我作些私人调查? |
[04:35] | For you? | 为你? |
[04:36] | The daughter of the most powerful man in town? | 本市最有权的姑娘? |
[04:38] | That’s a marker I want. | 这可是我的里程碑 |
[04:40] | Come to my house after school. | 放学后来我家吧 |
[04:57] | Something I can help you with? | 有什么可以帮您的吗? |
[04:58] | You should really keep your office locked. | 你真该锁好自己的办公室 |
[05:05] | I want my hard drive back. | 我要拿回我的硬盘 |
[05:08] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[05:09] | My friend saw you take it from my apartment. | 我的朋友看到你从我家拿走的 |
[05:11] | Your friend Liam, the drug dealer who tried to shoot me. | 你的毒贩朋友Liam现在要杀了我 |
[05:13] | There was an intruder in my house. | 有人擅闯我的私宅 |
[05:16] | -He feared for his life. -Out of curiosity, | – 居然还贪生怕死 – 我很好奇 |
[05:19] | did your husband know that you kept your own place? | 你丈夫知道你自己有这样一所私宅么? |
[05:22] | Did he know about your jail time or that you’re not even really you? | 他知道你的入狱史么?他知道你不是你自己么? |
[05:26] | If the hard drive reappears by friday, I won’t press charges. | 如果星期五之前我看到硬盘再出现 我便不再来烦你 |
[05:30] | I filled out the form. | 表格我填好的 |
[05:32] | Me sending it to me… no paper trail. | 我寄给我自己 就不留纸为证了 |
[05:38] | Mrs. C, I trust you’re well. | C夫人 我想你还好吧 |
[05:40] | Oh, well, if it isn’t little miss teen getaway. | 还好吧 如果没有什么黄毛丫头仓惶逃走的话 |
[05:42] | Your dad and I were just dealing with a little trouble. | 你爸爸和我刚刚摆平了一桩麻烦 |
[05:45] | Like, trouble with a capital “T”, that rhymes with “C”, that stands for… | 这个 “麻烦”是”T”开头 你的名字是”C”开头 这么押韵的话 就代表… |
[05:49] | -Veronica! -I was gonna say “cute.” | -我想说代表 “cute”(可爱) |
[05:51] | Ms. Casablancas was just leaving. | Casablancas太太 正要离开呢 |
[05:58] | So, what did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说? |
[05:59] | Well, you got your money’s worth. | 你给的钱很值呢 |
[06:01] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[06:02] | It means… | 就是说… |
[06:04] | the stethoscope was freezing. | 听诊器够凉的 |
[06:07] | But I’m fine. Tip-top. | 不过我没事 |
[06:09] | Can I borrow the remote cameras tonight? | 晚上我可以借你的遥控摄像机用吗? |
[06:10] | What for? | 干嘛用? |
[06:12] | For a school project? | 学校活动 |
[06:14] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[06:17] | Okay, this girl I know suspects that | 好吧 我有个女生朋友怀疑 |
[06:20] | one of several creepy weirdos she sang a kylie minogue song to | 有群变态男生在卡拉OK听了她的歌 |
[06:23] | at karaoke night might be following her around. | 以为是献给自己的 其中一个现在在跟踪她 |
[06:25] | We’re trying to narrow down which one it is. | 我们正努力缩小范围 看看是哪一个 |
[06:27] | I like your first answer better. | 我更喜欢先前的答案 |
[06:29] | You can earn it. | 有借有还 |
[06:32] | send a copy to everyone on our business contact sheet, | 把这些复印件给你的朋友们发发看 让他们跟咱们保持联系 |
[06:35] | see if anyone can find him. | 看看能不能找到他 |
[06:37] | Hey who is this charming fellow? | 嘿 这帅哥是谁? |
[06:39] | The charming fellow who hired the escort to steal Cliff’s briefcase. | 这帅哥雇了一个小队偷走了Cliff的手提箱 |
[06:42] | -And his heart. Poor cliff. -Yeah. | – 他的心 冷若冰霜 – 是啊 |
[06:45] | She must have been something, | 她肯定经历了什么 |
[06:47] | ’cause he won’t shut up about it. | 因为他不肯停口一直说 |
[06:50] | Cameras are on the roof, so if this guy followed you here, | 摄像机装在屋顶 如果那人跟你到这 |
[06:52] | we should be able to spot him. | 我们就可以拍到他 |
[06:53] | Wow! How “Mission Impossible”. | 真是够”碟中碟”啊 |
[06:56] | I feel like, at any moment, | 我感觉 |
[06:57] | Tom Cruise is gonna dangle from the ceiling on cables. | Tom Cruise随时能吊着绳子下来找我 |
[07:00] | Great. Now I won’t be able to sleep. | 棒啊 那我就不用睡觉了 |
[07:03] | I hope he doesn’t try to marry me. | 我希望他别费心要娶我 |
[07:08] | There. That’s the car. | 在那 就是那辆车 |
[07:10] | Isn’t it totally nondescript? | 是不是全无特征? |
[07:13] | That’s a 2002 silver galant. | 是辆2002款的银灵 |
[07:17] | We should order him pizza. He would totally freak. | 我们应该给他订个披萨饼 吓死他 |
[07:20] | Why stop at pizza, Gia? | 披萨而已吗 Gia |
[07:22] | Bet you a hot-oil rubdown would really show him. | 浇他一车热油才让他印象深刻呢 |
[07:31] | And you can just look him up right there on your computer? | 你在电脑上就能查出他来吗? |
[07:33] | That’s awesome. | 真是帅呆了 |
[07:34] | Actually, I’m updating my netflix queue. | 其实我在更新自己的网游排名来的 |
[07:38] | No, wait. I think we got him. | 不 等等 我想我找到他了 |
[07:41] | Leonardo d’Amato? | |
[07:43] | God, what kind of a loser is that? | 天啊 这是个怎样的蠢货啊? |
[07:46] | Greek italian. | 希腊意大利血统 |
[07:49] | I used to go out with him. | 我和他约过会 |
[07:51] | A long time ago, | |
[07:53] | We used to be friends but I | |
[07:56] | Haven’t thought of you lately at all. | |
[08:01] | Come on, now, sugar! | |
[08:04] | Bring it on, bring it on, yeah! | |
[08:06] | Just remember me when | |
[08:09] | We used to be friends | |
[08:12] | A long time ago | |
[08:14] | We used to be friends | |
[08:17] | Veronica Mars 2×20 “Look Who’s Stalking” | 【美眉校探◎S02E20◎尾行秘客】 |
[08:22] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 好吗? |
[08:25] | Oh, this is gonna be good. | 哦 应该会不错的 |
[08:27] | What? | 什么? |
[08:27] | You have that “I’d-rather-be-making- out-with-a-broken-bottle” look, | 你这表情写着 “我宁可和瓶子一起出去” |
[08:31] | which, if history serves, means you’re about to say something awkward. | 按照经验 你是想说难听的吧 |
[08:34] | This? This is my “I’d-rather-be-spelunking” look. | 这表情? 我这表情应该是”我宁可去钻山洞” |
[08:37] | It’s like you don’t know me at all. | 好像你根本不了解我似的 |
[08:39] | All right. So, let’s have it. | 好吧 说说看 |
[08:41] | S o… | 是这样 |
[08:43] | you remember Duncan. | 你记得Duncan吗 |
[08:44] | -Right, blue eyes. -Right. | – 记得 蓝眼睛 – 对 |
[08:46] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[08:47] | You wouldn’t happen to know if he was with… | 你有没有偶然听说 他是否对谁有意思 |
[08:50] | and by “with,” I mean “with”… | 说到”有意思” 我是说”有意思” |
[08:52] | uh, someone other than Meg? | 除了Meg还有别人? |
[08:54] | Well, there was this one girl. | 是有这么个女生来着 |
[08:56] | She was, uh, blonde, petite. | 她金发 苗条娇小 |
[09:00] | Smelled of marshmallows and Promises. | 身上充满葵花蜜和诺言的香气 |
[09:02] | Promises? That’s the name of my perfume. | “诺言”?那正是我香水的牌子 |
[09:07] | You know, generally speaking, | 你看 总的来说 |
[09:08] | I’ve kind of grown immune to your left-field questions, | 我是对你不知所谓的问题免疫来的 |
[09:11] | but I’m gonna bite on this one. | 不过这个我倒要问问看 |
[09:12] | What do you care who Duncan did when Duncan did do dudettes? | 你怎么会关心Duncan风流了谁? |
[09:16] | Would you believe it’s for a college application? | 你相信吗 这是学校的程序 |
[09:21] | Weird, huh? | 很怪异吧? |
[09:24] | You and Meg… that’s all I know about. | 你和Meg 我只知道这些 |
[09:28] | Duncan didn’t talk about his sex life much, though. | Duncan不怎么提他风流的事 |
[09:31] | But he’d blush and shower a lot. That’s how you’d know he was getting some. | 他要是脸红或者频频洗澡 你才能猜到他没干好事 |
[09:36] | Well, I’m gonna miss these moments. | 这段算我没听吧 |
[09:38] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪? |
[09:39] | Oh, you see this? | 哦 你瞧瞧 |
[09:41] | Uh, this is high school. | 这里是所中学 |
[09:43] | We’re here for four years, and then we move on, | 我们在这待了四年 现在就要离开 |
[09:45] | and all these people you see every day vanish from your life, | 你朝夕相处的人马上各奔前程 |
[09:48] | and you never have to think about them again. | 你也只能视而不见 |
[09:50] | So we should savor our remaining moments. | 那我们要抓紧时间 及时行乐了 |
[09:53] | You should come to alterna-prom. | 来参加”后备舞会”吧 |
[09:55] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不明白什么意思 |
[10:00] | Wow. | |
[10:01] | You and your drunk 09er buddies get the prom canceled | 你们一场大醉毁了学校的舞会 |
[10:04] | and then use your inherited wealth to throw a private prom. | 现在要调动你家里的财富 来场私人舞会 |
[10:06] | When you say it like that, it sounds unjust. | 从你嘴里说出来 相当不对味呢 |
[10:08] | How does it sound when you say it? | 那你会怎么说? |
[10:10] | Glamorous. | 迷人 |
[10:13] | So, are you coming? | 那么你来参加吗? |
[10:17] | What? You’d rather be spelunking? | 是吗 你宁可去钻山洞? |
[10:19] | No, I’d rather be… | 不是 我宁可… |
[10:23] | …strapped down on an anthill. | …宁可困在人堆里 |
[10:25] | Man, you’ve really lost it. | 你呀 笨死了 |
[10:27] | I was going to console Jackie and Wallace that night. | 我那天得去安慰Jackie还有Wallace |
[10:32] | You got their prom canceled, remember? | 你把他们的舞会搅黄了 |
[10:34] | Well, bring them along. | 那好 把他们都带来 |
[10:36] | And bring whoever. | 带谁来都行 |
[10:37] | We, with our inherited wealth, don’t mind… | 以我家的财富 |
[10:39] | as long as you bathe and keep your hands off the silver. | 随便你洗澡洗多久 只要别碰那些银浴器 |
[10:44] | I’ll consider it. | 我考虑看看 |
[10:47] | Where does any disgraced former lawman go? | 前警官都去干吗了? |
[10:50] | Private security, baby. | 都去干私人保安了 宝贝 |
[10:52] | Ooh, it sounds exotic. | 还真新鲜呢 |
[10:54] | Nah, it’s boring… big firm, tons of B.S. | 不 没劲得很 大公司嘛 琐事成堆 |
[10:58] | Same old Leo. | 你真是本性不改 |
[11:00] | I got to admit I was surprised to hear from you, Veronica. | 我承认很惊讶听说你来约我 Veronica |
[11:02] | I figured after the eased-out- of-the-department episode, | 那天离开我家后 |
[11:04] | I kind of fell off your radar. | 你就从我的视线中消失了呢 |
[11:06] | Are you kidding? My radar is vast. | 开什么玩笑 我这么显眼的人 |
[11:08] | So, how’s your love life? | 那么 你的感情生活怎样? |
[11:12] | Terrible. | 糟得很 |
[11:13] | How’s yours? | 你呢? |
[11:15] | Also terrible. | 也糟得很 |
[11:18] | So, is that, maybe, why you’ve been stalking miss Goodman here? | 那么 你为什么跟踪Goodman小姐呢? |
[11:23] | Hi. It’s Gia. | 嗨 我是Gia |
[11:25] | Same old Veronica. | 你真是本性不改 |
[11:29] | It’s not stalking. It’s personal security. | 那不是跟踪 是私人保镖 |
[11:31] | Miss Goodman is a job. | Goodman小姐是我的任务 |
[11:32] | I’m a job? | 我是个任务? |
[11:34] | Your dad hired the firm. | 你父亲请我们公司帮忙 |
[11:35] | A couple of us were assigned to keep an eye on you. | 我们的人轮班看护你 |
[11:37] | Want to go say “hi” to Earl? I’m sure he’s parked outside. | 想跟Earl打个招呼吗? 我确信他在外面 |
[11:40] | Why does he want Gia watched? | 为什么他要派人监视Gia? |
[11:42] | I just punch the clock. | 我只是打工的 |
[11:43] | My bosses don’t share that kind of stuff with me. | 我们老板不会告诉我们这些 |
[11:45] | I assume there’s been some sort of threat, but I don’t know. | 我想可能有些威胁吧 不过我也不确定 |
[11:50] | Is that why you wanted to see me? | 所以你才来见我? |
[11:55] | That was pretty much it, yeah. | 差不多吧 没错 |
[11:57] | Well, I’m a little disappointed. | 我有点失望呢 |
[12:00] | It was good seeing you again, Veronica. | 很高兴再见你 Veronica |
[12:02] | Miss Goodman. | Goodman小姐 |
[12:06] | You went out with him? | 你和他在一起过? |
[12:08] | He’s cute… in a tough, mumbly kind of way. | 他很帅耶 很健康很男人哦 |
[12:12] | Why would my dad hire security? | 我爸为什么要雇保镖给我呢? |
[12:16] | I wonder if it has anything to do with that thing with your dad. | 我不知道你爸爸碰上事情是否也需要这个 |
[12:19] | What thing? | 什么事情? |
[12:22] | I don’t know why they’re making such a big deal of it. | 我不知道为什么他们要闹这么大 |
[12:24] | I mean, a girl drinks too much… that’s not your dad’s fault. | 一个女孩喝多了 又不是你爸的错 |
[12:28] | He’s just doing what he was hired to. | 他只是受人所托 |
[12:34] | Just make sure those vans are at the Senior Center at 9:00 sharp. | 保证那些车九点准时到Senior Center |
[12:37] | -Yeah. Thanks. I got to run. Bye. -Woody? | – 好 谢谢 我得走了 再见 |
[12:40] | You blame me for this? | 你把责任推给我? |
[12:42] | -Keith, please, let me explain. -“When reached for comment, | – Keith 拜托让我解释 -“面对质询 |
[12:44] | Goodman’s office said “Mars had been engaged to investigate leaks, | Goodman办公室声明 Mars涉及侦探所 不可过多泄漏 |
[12:47] | “but mr. Goodman had interceded when he learned the investigator | 不过Goodman透露他知道侦探 |
[12:50] | had plied the staffer with alcohol.” | 给该女职员灌了很多酒” |
[12:51] | Look you’re right. You’re right. | 好了 是这样 是这样 |
[12:53] | I help you, and this is what I get? | 我帮了你 你就这样回报我? |
[13:01] | How could I know the manager had a camera? | 我怎么知道那经理装了摄像机? |
[13:03] | I’m sorry I had to do this, | 对不起 我必须这么做 |
[13:05] | but there’s just so much riding on this incorporation vote. | 眼看就要投票了 |
[13:08] | I think you may be confused about something, Woody. | 我想你是糊涂了 Woody |
[13:11] | I’m voting against incorporation. | 我不投你的票 |
[13:18] | So, I dropped by my dad’s office and asked him about the security thing. | 我顺便去我爸办公室问他保镖的事 |
[13:22] | He said it was nothing, just normal election precautions, | 他说没事 不过是常规的预防措施 |
[13:24] | and he agreed to pull the security detail | 我说这吓到我以后 |
[13:26] | once I told him that it was creeping me out. | 他总算同意不再随时跟踪我了 |
[13:28] | Okay. So, that’s good, right? | 这很好 不是吗? |
[13:31] | But then I got home, and I found this. | 可是回到家 我发现这个 |
[13:38] | That’s my brother. | 是我弟弟 |
[13:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:42] | I met him, remember? | 我见过他 记得吗? |
[13:48] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得这是怎么回事? |
[13:51] | Something very creepy. | 蛮怪异的事 |
[14:01] | Is a lunch lady who does body building human interest? | 女人做健身是人类的爱好吗? |
[14:05] | Human, maybe. Interest, no. | 人类 也许 爱好 不是 |
[14:08] | I can’t believe I’m expected to meet newspaper deadline | 真不敢相信 快到截稿期了 |
[14:11] | when I have some creepy dude stalking me. | 还碰到一个恶心的家伙跟踪我这种事 |
[14:19] | Do you know who that is… the woman with the camera? | 你认识这人吗 这拿着摄像机的女人? |
[14:23] | That’s mrs. Harmon. You don’t think she has… | 那是Harmon夫人 你不会是怀疑她吧 |
[14:25] | No, look where she’s shooting. | 不是 你看她在拍什么 |
[14:27] | Whoever made this, she probably got him on that video. | 不管谁拍了这个 她拍下了这个人 |
[14:32] | Do you think you can get that tape? | 你能拿到这带子吗? |
[14:34] | Look, off the record, Lloyd. | 好了 先不提报道 Lloyd |
[14:37] | It’s not that I never worked for Woody, | 我不是说我从不为Woody办事 |
[14:39] | but I never investigated any leaks | 但我从不找后门 |
[14:41] | and I never used a bottle of scotch to question a campaign staffer. | 我也绝不会用一瓶威士忌来套某个竞选干部的话 |
[14:44] | Then you might want to put that out there on the record. | 你也可能只是想把自己从报道里牵扯出去 |
[14:47] | Woody’s pushing this whole thing on you, Keith. | Woody把一切都推到你身上了 Keith |
[14:50] | We had him on a conference call… all off the record, of course… | 我们有一次电话协商 当然 未经报道 |
[14:54] | and he more or less implied he caught you taking advantage of this girl, | 他有意无意地说看到你占那女人的便宜 |
[14:59] | Jennifer Stansfield. | |
[15:00] | You don’t believe me, talk to the staffer, Stansfield. | 你不相信我 问问那女人 Stansfield |
[15:04] | You know, funny thing about her. | 你知道 关于她 有意思的是 |
[15:06] | After you dropped her off at the hospital, | 你把她送到医院以后 |
[15:08] | she took off before being treated and now no one can track her down. | 接受治疗以前她人就不见了 现在也没人找得到她 |
[15:13] | Batting cages. | 棒球场怎么样? |
[15:15] | There’s one up north. | 城北就有一个 |
[15:16] | We could get some flowers, | 我们可以采些花 |
[15:18] | play a little music, | 听听音乐 |
[15:20] | take out some chinese. | 带点中国菜去吃 |
[15:22] | The prom is canceled and you want to take me to a batting cage instead? | 舞会取消了 你想带我去棒球场了事? |
[15:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:30] | It’s for that so-casual- it’s-super-romantic thing. | 正所谓”自然胜浪漫” |
[15:33] | That’s not a thing. That’s male wishful thinking. | 这算不得什么所谓 这是男生的一厢情愿 |
[15:38] | But I want to wear my dress. Think fancy. | 我想穿裙子看看 肯定特别好玩 |
[15:42] | Can we do it anyway? | 咱们非得去吗? |
[15:44] | Maybe this afternoon. | 今天下午如何 |
[15:46] | No, I’m going to see my dad in the hospital. | 不行 我要去医院看我爸爸 |
[15:48] | How’s that going? | 他怎么样? |
[15:50] | Strange, but great. | 有点陌生 不过还好 |
[15:53] | It’s never been worse for him, but between us… | 他身体从没这么糟过 不过我们之间 |
[15:56] | best it’s ever been. | 也从没这么亲密过 |
[15:57] | For the first time ever, | 第一次 |
[15:58] | it’s like one of my parents actually has time for me. | 终于你的父母有机会陪我在一起了 |
[16:01] | Okay, I have news. | 有个新消息 |
[16:04] | The senior memories, once thought lost forever, | 你们曾以为将永远错过的青涩回忆 |
[16:07] | can, in fact, be generated, after all, | 如今终于要重整旗鼓了 |
[16:09] | albeit in a slightly degraded form. | 虽然是以堕落的名义 |
[16:12] | The rich kids are throwing a private replacement prom. | 有钱的孩子们要搞一个私人的后备舞会 |
[16:15] | Damn, they just privatizing everything these days. | 该死 他们最近搞了无数私人的名堂 |
[16:19] | Alterna-prom? Hmm…formal attire. | 后备舞会?嗯…正装出席 |
[16:22] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 正合我意 |
[16:23] | Please don’t give us the tux speech again. | 拜托别来燕尾服那套啊 |
[16:25] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:27] | You mean… how when I put on a tux, | 你是怕我穿上燕尾服 |
[16:29] | I make James Bond look like Cletus, the slack-jaw yokel. | 风度翩翩得让007看起来土得掉渣吧 |
[16:33] | Shh! | |
[16:37] | Oh, please tell me Butters knows nothing about this. | 拜托告诉我Butters不知道这事吧? |
[16:41] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了? |
[16:42] | Eehh… did you say, uh, alterna-something? | 你们刚才说什么后备的…? |
[16:53] | Not exactly who I was expecting to see. | 还真不是我想见的人呢 |
[16:57] | They’re finally allowing non-family visitors. | 他们总算允许非亲属探视了 |
[17:00] | Thought I’d drop by, | 所以我顺便前来 |
[17:01] | find out what the hell you were doing breaking into the Dumas family home. | 来问问看你闯进Duma家里去干什么 |
[17:05] | She said she was writing a story… a tell-all… | 她说她要把事情都抖出来 |
[17:08] | about the gambling, the debt, about… | 关于赌博 欠债 |
[17:10] | how I threw a playoff game. | 还有我开黑盘的事 |
[17:12] | And when the bus thing hit, I was worried her parents would find it. | 车祸的事发生以后 我担心她的父母发现 |
[17:15] | So when you’re accused of taking out a busload of kids to off your lover, | 所以当你被指控与车祸有关系的时候 |
[17:18] | you decide your best move is to break into her parents’ house? | 你认为最好的选择是闯进她父母家里? |
[17:21] | Well, their unlocked garage, actually, but, yeah. | 他们没锁车库 不过你说的没错 |
[17:26] | This whole bus thing… | 车祸的事 |
[17:28] | I’m not their man. | 我不是他们要的人 |
[17:29] | But if that story about throwing the playoff game ever got out, | 但如果决赛作弊的事泄漏出去 |
[17:33] | I’m ruined. | 我就彻底完了 |
[17:34] | Hey, there’s my girl. | 嘿 我的乖女儿来了 |
[17:37] | Good afternoon, mr. Mars. | 下午好 Mars先生 |
[17:39] | It’s that time of day again… | 一日之计在午后 |
[17:41] | clubhouse gossip. | 闲聊时间 |
[17:43] | My favorite time of day. | 我一天中的最爱 |
[17:45] | Okay, I’ll be in touch. | 好吧 我会再来找你的 |
[17:47] | You keep him out of trouble. | 好好照顾他 |
[17:49] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[17:50] | So, what have we got? | 那么 有什么消息? |
[17:52] | Well, it seems that Mets manager Willie Randolph is not happy. | 恩 看起来Mets的经理Willie Randolph心情不太好 |
[17:59] | So I told mrs. Harmon that my friend’s boyfriend | 所以我告诉Harmon夫人 我朋友的男朋友 |
[18:01] | might have been at the game with another girl. | 可能带了别的女生去看比赛 |
[18:03] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[18:04] | Not bad. | 不赖耶 |
[18:07] | You just might have a future in this racket. | 你真是有搞敲诈的前途 |
[18:18] | Look. | 看 |
[18:23] | That’s a Neptune letterman jacket. | 那是件Neptune的邮差夹克衫 |
[18:32] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[18:37] | But the letterman jacket’s got to be something, right? | 不过那邮差夹克衫肯定有蹊跷是吧? |
[18:44] | There. Look. You see? The red truck. | 这里 看到没? 那红色货车 |
[18:53] | It’s gone, and so is he. | 货车走了 他也走了 |
[18:55] | It must be his. | 那肯定是他的车 |
[18:56] | Snap. | 行了 |
[18:58] | So now we just need to find a varsity letterman who drives a red pickup, | 那么现在 我们只需找到一位校区邮差 有辆红色货车的 |
[19:02] | and we’ve got our stalker. | 便抓到尾行客了 |
[19:21] | I wanted to see what it was like getting your news off the ground. | 我想看看把报纸从地上收走你什么反应 |
[19:26] | And the stories… | 还有 那报道 |
[19:27] | so tawdry. | 真是俗套透顶 |
[19:30] | There was one yesterday about you getting a girl drunk. | 昨天有一篇说你灌醉了一个姑娘 |
[19:33] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[19:34] | What? You don’t think a girl would have a few drinks with me? | 是么? 你觉得我不配请个姑娘喝两杯么? |
[19:38] | I just read otherwise. | 我可没这么看 |
[19:40] | Enjoy your headlines. Got to go vote. | 好好看头条 我去投票了 |
[20:02] | So, special ballot measure number 51… | 地区票选号 51 |
[20:05] | should Neptune consolidate its wealth and exclusivity | Neptune 是否该继续投资 |
[20:08] | at the expense of the poor and the unglamorous? | 他笨拙而毫无魅力的政治生命? |
[20:10] | Answer… no. | 答案: 否 |
[20:14] | Who are you taking to the alterna-prom? | 你带谁去后备舞会? |
[20:16] | Well, I considered a lot of chicks, | 这个嘛 我考虑了不少姑娘 |
[20:18] | but finally, I figured I’d just go stag. | 不过最后 我决定谁也不带 |
[20:20] | I mean, it’s not the prom. | 我是说 这不是学校的舞会 |
[20:21] | It’s the alterna-prom. | 这是后备舞会 |
[20:23] | Why narrow my options? | 何必缩小我的范围? |
[20:25] | You shot down, huh? | 你的狩猎范围是吧? |
[20:27] | It’s like a conspiracy. | 这就像下陷阱 |
[20:28] | Yeah, it’s a good thing we’re graduating. | 是啊 咱们毕业了真是好事 |
[20:29] | Sounds like you’ve hit that point where every girl in school knows you. | 要不然你还不把认识的姑娘一网打尽 |
[20:32] | Bring on the sorority girls. | 搞个娘子军出来 |
[20:34] | Dude! You need me to bring anything to the big bash? | 伙计们 你们需要我带点什么去参加狂欢吗? |
[20:37] | ‘Cause if it’s one thing I know how to do right, it’s pot luck. | 只要是我熟悉的 绝对小菜一碟 |
[20:40] | Uh…which big bash is that? | 你说的是…什么狂欢啊? |
[20:43] | Alterna-prom. I make these killer brownies. | 后备舞会嘛 美女猎手 |
[20:45] | The secret… it’s all in the Butter. | 秘密…Butter都知道 |
[20:51] | The student parking-permit list doesn’t show any red pickups, | 学校停车场没找到红色货车和相关登记 |
[20:54] | but that doesn’t mean much here, | 不过这并不说明问题 |
[20:55] | as it’s not uncommon for certain students | 对这些学生来说 |
[20:57] | to trade up to new rides whenever they get bored. | 换个新车很常见 |
[21:00] | So either our mystery student doesn’t drive to school, | 所以要么是这位神秘同学不开车上学 |
[21:03] | or I’m barking up the wrong tree. | 要么就是我跟错了线索 |
[21:05] | So, the only red pickup on the list belongs to a girl… | 清单上唯一的红色车辆是女生的车… |
[21:09] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎这个 |
[21:11] | Oh, I thought we were… | 哦 我以为… |
[21:12] | What I do care about what your stupid dad thinks he’s doing. | 我在乎的是你自以为是的老爹做的蠢事 |
[21:15] | Gia… | |
[21:16] | So, now he’s saying that it was my dad in that motel | 现在他站出来说是我爸在旅馆开房 |
[21:19] | and he was sleeping with a hooker he paid in campaign money? | 是我爸和一个妓女选民睡觉? |
[21:21] | My dad didn’t get that woman drunk. That’s all he said. | 我爸爸没有灌醉那女人 他只是说了这个 |
[21:24] | I just don’t get you people. I just don’t. | 我真是看错你们了 看错了 |
[21:29] | And there will be no incorporated town of Neptune, | Neptune的地区票选业已结束 |
[21:32] | as the special ballot measure goes down by a three-point margin. | 特别票选结果显示镇政府信任度下降三点 |
[21:36] | Many point to the supervisor’s ongoing scandals as a deciding factor. | 镇长丑闻绵绵不断 成为决定性的原因 |
[21:41] | No official comment yet from the supervisor’s office, but… | 镇长办公室尚未作出正式回应… |
[21:44] | so Neptune has to keep us. | Neptune镇还得留住我们 |
[21:46] | What’s a yacht without barnacles? | 所谓身不由己 |
[21:49] | So, I’m stuck on something and hoped you could help me. | 我碰到些棘手的事情 想请你帮帮我 |
[21:53] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[21:54] | Unless it’s physics or chemistry… | 除非是物理 化学 |
[21:56] | or math or in english. | 数学 或者英语 |
[21:59] | P.E…. I was good at P.E. | 体育? 我体育还不错 |
[22:04] | So, some guy’s been stalking Gia. | 有个人在跟踪Gia |
[22:06] | I got a tape of him shooting Gia’s brother’s soccer game. | 我拿到一卷袋子 拍到他在趁机去Gia弟弟的足球赛偷拍 |
[22:09] | Hey, what do you mean, “him shooting”? | 他偷拍? 怎么讲 |
[22:13] | She found a DVD this guy sent to her house… | 这个人寄给她一盘DVD |
[22:16] | creepy footage of her. | 偷拍到她在现场 |
[22:17] | When did she get this? | 她什么时候拿到的? |
[22:19] | The other day. | 前两天 |
[22:21] | Let me show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[22:24] | He got this last month… | 上个月他拿到这个 |
[22:25] | hired me to look into it, figuring some antiincorporation guy crossed the line. | 他请我仔细研究一下 看看是什么人闯进他家 |
[22:29] | That’s the same thing he told Gia when she asked about the security detail. | Gia问起保镖的事 他也是这么说的 |
[22:32] | Until I figured out that this was shot before incorporation was announced. | 然后我发现这是拍摄于投票之前 |
[22:36] | All of a sudden, I’m off the case, | 于是我决定立即退出 |
[22:38] | and his gardener confessed out of the blue. | 他的园丁承认与此有关 |
[22:42] | So what does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[22:44] | Woody’s scared of something and he’s lying about it and it’s serious. | Woody正害怕什么事 而且他说了慌 此事肯定很严重 |
[22:47] | I want you to leave that tape with me and stay away from this case. | 我看你还是把带子留给我 不要再管这案子 |
[22:50] | This is more than just some obsessed school kid, | 这可不是某个同学被骚扰那么简单 |
[22:53] | and I don’t want you sticking your nose in. | 我不希望你对这事穷追不舍 |
[22:55] | And I mean that, you understand? | 我是认真的 明白吗? |
[23:02] | Miss Mars, what do you think you’re doing? | Mars小姐 你以为你在干嘛? |
[23:04] | Just some clerical business. | 一点教会的事 |
[23:07] | This is study hall. If you wanted clerical hall, | 这里是自习课堂 如果你想作教会的事 |
[23:10] | you should have signed up for clerical hall. | 你应该去跟教堂签约 |
[23:12] | Mr. Echolls, so glad you could join us… | Echolls先生 非常高兴您大驾光临 |
[23:15] | late. | 而且姗姗来迟 |
[23:19] | And that is what happens when you never get laid. | 长期欲求不满就会变成他这样 |
[23:24] | Well, why don’t you invite him to your bitchin’ party? | 干嘛不请他参加你们的狂欢派对? |
[23:26] | Hey, speaking of my bitchin’ party, a funny thing happened. | 嘿 说到狂欢派对 有件有意思的事 |
[23:31] | That stoner dude, Corny… whom I don’t recall inviting… | 那个缺心眼的Corny 我们可没请他 |
[23:34] | offered to bring dessert. | 现在他自告奋勇要带甜品来 |
[23:37] | Exactly how many losers are now coming to my party? | 说说看到底有多少白痴要来我的舞会? |
[23:39] | You said invite whoever. | 你说的请谁都行 |
[23:40] | It didn’t occur to you that I might not have meant it? | 现在我不认帐你也不能答应了是吧? |
[23:45] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[23:46] | Just some work stuff for my dad. | 帮我爸办点公事 |
[23:50] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[23:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:55] | It just looks like the guy my dad shared a cell with. | 只是好像一个和我爸共用手机的人 |
[24:01] | Now, that’s a hell of a dress. | 裙装地狱来了 |
[24:03] | Gucci knock-off… still pretty slinky, though. | 仿制的Gucci款式 不过线条还是很美的 |
[24:05] | I thought you said your prom was canceled. | 我记得你说舞会取消了呢 |
[24:08] | It was, but some kids are having kind of a replacement prom. | 本来是 不过有些同学搞了个”后备舞会” |
[24:11] | So Wallace and I are doing the whole thing… | 所以Wallace和我打算好好享受一下 |
[24:13] | The dinner and the limo. | 一餐美食 一辆好车 |
[24:14] | Oh, he got his tux, which, he’s warning me, | 他要穿上燕尾服 好警告我一下 |
[24:16] | is some kind of insanely masculine mesmerizer of women. | 什么才叫少女杀手 |
[24:20] | You just better be careful, Jackie. | 你还是小心点 Jackie |
[24:23] | Relax, dad. | 放松点 爸爸 |
[24:26] | I learned the birds and the bees the hard way, remember? | 你教给我蜂和鸟的典故 我学得很认真 还记得吗? |
[24:29] | I mean it sounds like you’re really falling for this Wallace guy. | 我是说你最好不要跟这个Wallace陷得太深 |
[24:33] | He’s a nice young man whom I like, yes. | 他是个我喜欢的男生 是这样 |
[24:38] | Wait, are you trying to give me, like, fatherly advice? | 等等 你是想要给我个 怎么说 父亲的忠告吗? |
[24:41] | Trying. How am I doing? | 我在尝试呢 我表现如何? |
[24:44] | Not bad for a novice. | 作为新手 表现不错 |
[24:47] | I like Wallace, | 我喜欢Wallace |
[24:49] | but I’m leaving for Paris. We both know it, so there’s no illusions… | 不过我要去巴黎 他也知道 所以没抱什么幻想 |
[24:54] | which is actually nice. | 总之感觉良好 |
[24:56] | Deadline night. | 出版前夜 |
[24:57] | I’ve been lying in wait to try to walk out with Gia | 我一直在等机会和Gia说清楚 |
[24:59] | to warn her about her dad, | 警告她关于她父亲的事 |
[25:00] | but either she’s writing the greatest story | 但一来她正在努力完成 |
[25:02] | about lunch-lady body building ever | 女人健身的伟大著作 |
[25:05] | or she’s determined to avoid me. | 二来她决心疏远我 |
[25:09] | Hey, Gia, I was heading out and thought maybe… | 嘿 Gia 我刚才想咱们是不是… |
[25:12] | I’m really busy right now. | 我现在很忙 |
[25:15] | So, since strangling her would be counterproductive, | 那么 既然掐死她也没什么好处 |
[25:18] | that only leaves giving up. | 还是放弃算了 |
[25:20] | -Good night, Veronica. -Good night. | – 晚安 Veronica – 晚安 |
[25:26] | -Hey, Veronica. -Hey, Lucky. | – 嘿 Veronica – 嘿 Lucky |
[25:54] | Dad, it’s me. | 爸爸 是我 |
[25:55] | I know you told me to stay away from this stalker thing, and I did. | 我知道你告诉过我别理那桩跟踪的案子 |
[25:58] | But it just popped up right in front of me. | 可是现在谜底就在我眼前 |
[26:00] | The red truck… it’s the janitor’s, | 那红色货车 是看门人的 |
[26:02] | and Gia’s in the building with him. | Gia正和他同在楼内 |
[26:05] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[26:10] | 15 minutes, dad… that’s all the longer I can be expected to wait. | 15分钟 爸爸 我只能等这么久了 |
[26:14] | Have taser, will travel. | 拿上电击枪 尽快过来 |
[26:21] | That’s… Kuwait. | 这是科威特 |
[26:24] | And that’s Iraq. | 这是伊拉克 |
[26:28] | Wow. | |
[26:30] | Was that freaky? | 很怪异呢? |
[26:33] | Was it freaky? | 很怪异吗? |
[26:37] | You want to see freaky? | 你想看怪异的? |
[26:43] | It’s a roadside bomb. | 是路边的地雷 |
[26:45] | Boom! | |
[26:47] | That was freaky. | 这个才怪异 |
[26:49] | Ugh! You know? | 知道吗? |
[26:50] | The insurgency… | 那些武装分子 |
[26:52] | always leaving us presents. | 对我们视而不见 |
[26:56] | But, hell, you know, | 不过 该死 你该知道 |
[26:58] | the whole world… | 整个世界 |
[27:00] | is freaky. | 才是怪异的 |
[27:04] | Right? | 是吧? |
[27:07] | That is so wild. | 这真够疯狂的 |
[27:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:11] | I should do, like, a human-interest thing on you for the navigator. | 我应该给你写篇传记 旅行家 |
[27:20] | You should. | 很应该 |
[27:21] | Hey, let me show you something else. | 嘿 给你看点别的 |
[27:28] | What do you want? | 你有什么事? |
[27:34] | Hey. | |
[27:36] | Veronica Mars… just in time. | Veronica Mars 来得正是时候 |
[27:39] | Do you want to see something freaky? | 你想看点怪异的吗? |
[27:41] | -Um… -Hold on. | 等等 |
[27:51] | The guy with the red truck. The varsity jacket. | 那红货车是他的 还有那邮差衣服 |
[27:55] | Check it out. | 瞧瞧吧 |
[27:57] | I got this off an iraqi corpse. | 我从一具伊拉克人尸体上拔下来的 |
[28:01] | This sucker will do some serious damage. | 这狗东西可厉害着呢 |
[28:05] | Serrated blade. | 锯齿刃的 |
[28:06] | That’s really cool, but, actually… | 那很酷呢 不过我们… |
[28:08] | We got to go. | 我们要走了 |
[28:10] | Right. I’m sorry. | 是啊 对不起 |
[28:13] | Guess the human-interest story will have to wait. | 估计传记的事也得延后了 |
[28:17] | That’s too bad, | 真是糟糕啊 |
[28:19] | ’cause I got some pretty crazy stuff I could tell you. | 我还有好多疯狂事迹等着跟你们讲讲呢 |
[28:25] | I know your dad, you know. | 我认识你老爸 知道吗 |
[28:30] | What the hell, man? | 这他妈是干嘛 伙计? |
[28:31] | The sheriff’s on his way. Don’t move. | 治安官马上就到 不许动 |
[28:33] | Get off me, man. | 走开 |
[28:35] | Why have you been stalking Gia? The videos and the break-ins… why? | 为什么跟踪Gia? 为什么进她家拍那些东西? |
[28:37] | Screw you, man. Just screw you. He deserved it. | 去死吧 你去死吧 他活该 |
[28:41] | He deserved it! | 他罪有应得 |
[28:42] | Everyone, freeze. | 诸位 不要动 |
[28:45] | Keith, when you call the sheriff, you don’t have to come yourself. | Keith 要是找治安官的话 不劳你亲自处理 |
[28:47] | Would you get up off the man? | 您先放开他好吗? |
[28:49] | You said you have evidence to back up what you said? | 你刚才所说的话 有证据可以证明吗? |
[28:51] | And he basically confessed already. We get him in a room for an hour… | 基本上他最有嫌疑 我们给他找个地方关一会… |
[28:54] | We? I appreciate the heads-up. | 我们? 谢谢您这么热心 |
[28:56] | This is a law-enforcement matter now, mr. Mars. You can go. | 现在这是刑事部门的事情 Mars先生 您可以离开了 |
[29:00] | Go on ahead to your party, honey. | 快去参加派对吧 宝贝 |
[29:02] | Might be a little late tonight. | 今晚玩晚点 |
[29:17] | Madison. | |
[29:19] | Flying solo? | 孤家寡人啊? |
[29:20] | Ditto. Just me and the party pig. | 不赖 我这派对猪可派上用场了 |
[29:23] | Hold it. | 等会 |
[29:29] | What’s that smell? | 这什么味道? |
[29:31] | -Mac, you really do… -Don’t distract me… | – Mac 你真的… – 别惹我… |
[29:34] | I’m plotting how to kill you and make it look like an accident. | 我正琢磨怎么杀了你并伪装成事故呢 |
[29:37] | Oh, hold it. Sweet. | 等等 帅啊 |
[29:40] | Penthouse, please. All right. | 阁楼 拜托 真不错 |
[29:52] | God… longest elevator ride ever. | 老天 最漫长的电梯 |
[29:56] | Wait for the space elevator. | 等太空电梯出来吧 |
[30:01] | They’re designing it now… | 他们正开发呢 |
[30:02] | a huge elevator on a 100-mile carbon-polymer cable | 通过一个直径100码的碳聚合通道 一个巨大的电梯间 |
[30:05] | that goes all the way to space. | 可以直通宇宙各个角落 |
[30:07] | That’ll be a long elevator ride. | 那才是最漫长的电梯 |
[30:11] | Still not as long as this one. | 还是没这个长 |
[30:17] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[30:23] | [unidentified song] …against the phone and | |
[30:26] | Talk to me, Talk to me, baby! | |
[30:31] | Talk to me ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah | |
[30:35] | Talk to me | |
[30:36] | Hey! Welcome. | 嘿 欢迎 |
[30:39] | So, tonight there’s only one thing I ask of you. | 今晚诸位只考虑一件事就好 |
[30:42] | Make senior memories. | 制造你们的青春回忆 |
[30:43] | Uh, that’s why I brought the party pig. | 所以我才带派对猪来 |
[30:46] | Better watch yourself, Danielle. | 看好自己吧 Danielle |
[30:48] | Here comes me and my hog. Soo-wee! | 我的猪猪来喽 |
[30:56] | -Yo man. -Okay, how’ya doin’? | – 你好伙计 – 你好 |
[30:57] | Fine | 很好 |
[31:00] | I need a drink. | 我得喝点什么 |
[31:05] | Mac just had dinner on a pirate ship. | Mac刚在海盗船上吃的饭 |
[31:15] | Back at the school, you were saying Woody deserved it. Why? | 刚才在学校 你说Woody罪有应得 为什么? |
[31:18] | Did he do something to you? | 他对你做了什么没有? |
[31:20] | Someone you know? | 对你认识的人做了什么? |
[31:38] | What are you looking at, nutjob? | 你看什么看 混蛋? |
[31:40] | Cut him some slack, Don. | 对他友好点 Don |
[31:44] | I wasn’t talking to him, Keith. | 我没跟她说话 Keith |
[31:53] | I don’t think he likes you. | 我看他不喜欢你 |
[31:55] | [unidentified song] | |
[32:01] | I’m not stupid, you know. | 我可不傻 |
[32:03] | I know it’s weird to force someone to go to prom with you. | 我知道强迫别人来舞会是很古怪 |
[32:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:09] | So why did you do it? | 那你为什么还要做? |
[32:11] | Because I wanted to be true to myself. | 因为我必须真诚面对我自己 |
[32:15] | I am weird. | 我就很古怪 |
[32:17] | I thought maybe you’d understand because… | 我想也许你能理解我 |
[32:20] | you’re a little weird, too. | 因为你也有点古怪 |
[32:23] | That’s a compliment. | 这是恭维话 |
[32:26] | Oh. | |
[32:28] | Well, then you’re really, really weird. | 那你可算是非常 非常地古怪了 |
[32:33] | If this is how it’s gonna be | |
[32:35] | There’s one thing that I gotta know | |
[32:40] | tell me how you can leave me like that, | |
[32:43] | don’t you know it hurts so bad | |
[32:45] | Senior year’s almost over. | 马上就毕业了 |
[32:47] | In a month, we might never see each other again. | 还有一个月 我们就永远见不了面了 |
[32:50] | Never. Think about how long that is. | 永远 想想那多漫长啊 |
[32:52] | It’s like forever, but worse. | 有点像一辈子 不过更久 |
[32:54] | I’m not gonna sleep with you. | 我不会跟你睡的 |
[32:56] | We could fool around in the bathroom. | 我们可以去厕所玩玩 |
[32:58] | Old time’s sake? | 看在往日的情面上? |
[33:00] | Never… it’s a long time, Madison. | 永远真的很远啊 Madison |
[33:02] | Leave her alone, Dick. | 离她远点 Dick |
[33:03] | You don’t want to make her have to call the law, | 你不想逼她报警吧 |
[33:06] | ’cause I hear the law really comes down hard. | 我听说警察可厉害着呢 |
[33:09] | Have you heard that? | 你听说了吗? |
[33:10] | So, I guess you’re here alone since Duncan, like, | 我想你是自己来的 离开了Duncan所以 |
[33:13] | ran away or whatever. | 逃避一下什么的 |
[33:15] | You mean “took it on the lam”? | 你是说 “落荒而逃”吗? |
[33:17] | ‘Cause I can’t imagine what that’s like. Can you? | 我可想象不出来那是什么样子 你能吗? |
[33:20] | Being on the lam. | 落荒而逃 |
[33:22] | I think you’d just want to close your eyes and pray for it all to end. | 我想你真想闭上双眼用力祈祷 |
[33:25] | You’d have the cops crawling all over you. | 所有的警察都在你身上缠绵陶醉 |
[33:27] | Right? | 是吗? |
[33:28] | What do you think, Madison? | 你怎么想 Madison? |
[33:31] | There’s Gia. | Gia来了 |
[33:33] | What does Madison care about Gia, Ronnie? | Madison怎么会关心起Gia来的? |
[33:38] | What do you think the odds are | 这样如何 |
[33:39] | of you and me hooking up by the end of the night? | 不如你和我去共度良宵? |
[33:42] | I happen to have them right here. | 我想我心里还真是有数 |
[33:46] | They are a googolplex to one. | 那恐怕有N亿分之一的几率吧 |
[33:49] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[33:50] | So I’ll send over a bartender and check back in with you later. | 那我去弄点酒来 待会再来找你 |
[33:54] | Hey, Shelly… speaking of pork… | 嘿 Shelly 你这小甜嘴 |
[33:56] | want to meet my hog? | 想见见我的小猪吗? |
[33:58] | Ow! | |
[33:59] | You don’t want to drink that. Trust me. | 你不会想喝这个的 相信我 |
[34:01] | Hey, thanks for rescuing me back at school. | 谢谢你刚才在学校救我 |
[34:05] | That was cool. | 我们没事了 |
[34:06] | And I’m sorry about what I said about your dad. | 我说你爸爸的那些话 很抱歉 |
[34:10] | He’s been called worse. | 别人骂得比你狠多了 |
[34:12] | [Mike doughty – “I hear the bells”] |
|
[34:15] | I thought I told you to get a room. | 我告诉过你们换个地方 |
[34:18] | Already done got a room. | 我们已经搞到地方了 |
[34:21] | So, Mars, | 那么 Mars |
[34:22] | I’m leaving it to you to represent the lower middle class | 我把在Neptune后备舞会代表中低产阶级 |
[34:24] | at the Neptune alterna-prom. | 的任务交给你了 |
[34:26] | You can’t just leave me here. | 你们不能扔下我 |
[34:27] | We’d stay, but I just can’t control myself. | 我们是该留下 不过我情不自禁了 |
[34:30] | It’s the tux. I’m telling you. | 燕尾服有用的 我告诉过你 |
[34:34] | -I can -I can | |
[34:36] | Hear the bells are ringing joyful and triumphant | |
[34:40] | Alone again? | 又剩自己了? |
[34:42] | Naturally. | 当然啊 |
[34:44] | I, uh… I know the feeling. | 我 我知道那感觉 |
[34:47] | You? | 你? |
[34:48] | Host of the greatest private replacement prom ever? | 这绝世后备大舞会的主人? |
[34:52] | I’m sure you could have your pick of the bimbos. | 我确信你有的是小女生可泡 |
[34:54] | I hear the bells they are like emeralds and | |
[34:58] | Glints in the night commas and ampersands | |
[35:01] | Your moony face, so inaccessible | |
[35:04] | Your inner mind… | |
[35:05] | I really like this song. | 好喜欢这首歌哦 |
[35:07] | -I can -I can -hear the bells… | |
[35:10] | You know, I’m surprised, Veronica. | 你知道 我很惊讶 Veronica |
[35:13] | And as a keen observer of the human condition, | 你以察言观色为己任 |
[35:15] | I thought you saw through people better than that. | 我以为你很理解人的 |
[35:18] | I mean, bimbos? That’s not me anymore. | 泡小女生? 那不再是我了 |
[35:21] | So, what are you like now? | 那现在的你呢? |
[35:23] | You know… tortured. | 你知道 很痛苦 |
[35:26] | Ever since I had my heart broken. | 自从我心碎之后 |
[35:29] | Hannah really did do a number on you, huh? | Hannah确实对你很重要是吧? |
[35:31] | Come on, you know I’m not talking about Hannah. | 拜托 你知道我说的不是Hannah |
[35:34] | In sales and marketing | |
[35:39] | I thought our story was epic, you know? | 我觉得我们的故事很传奇 |
[35:42] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[35:44] | Epic how? | 怎么传奇法? |
[35:46] | Spanning years and continents, | 跨越大陆与年华 |
[35:49] | lives ruined, bloodshed… epic. | 生生死死 血流成河…传奇 |
[35:51] | …are ringing Joyful and triumphant | |
[35:54] | -and I can -I can… | |
[35:56] | Hear the bells | |
[35:57] | But summer’s almost here, | 可夏天就要来了 |
[35:59] | and we won’t see each other at all. | 我们再也不能相见 |
[36:04] | And then you’ll leave town, and then… | 然后你离开这里 |
[36:11] | …then it’s over. | 然后 一切结束了 |
[36:13] | Logan… | |
[36:13] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[36:17] | …about last summer. | 关于这最后的夏天 |
[36:21] | You know, if I could do it over… | 你知道 如果我可以重来… |
[36:24] | Come on. Ruined lives, bloodshed? | 拜托 生生死死 血流成河? |
[36:28] | You really think a relationship should be that hard? | 一段感情需要这么激烈吗? |
[36:32] | No one writes songs about the ones that come easy. | 没人会歌颂轻易得来的东西 |
[36:34] | I hear the bells So fascinating and | |
[36:41] | -and I can -I can | |
[36:42] | hear the bells are ringing joyful and triumphant | |
[36:47] | -and I can -I can | |
[36:49] | hear the bells are ringing joyful and triumphant | |
[36:54] | -and I can -I can | |
[36:56] | hear the bells are ringing joyful and triumphant | |
[37:01] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[37:02] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[37:03] | hear the bells are ringing joyful and triumphant | |
[37:07] | -and I can -I can | |
[37:11] | [DJ Harry – “All My Life”] Oh. Come right down to it | |
[37:21] | ||
[37:32] | She don’t matter now I exist | |
[37:37] | I’ve thought lots about it | |
[37:43] | and I am still in limbo | |
[37:48] | I still don’t know if it’s down there | |
[37:52] | in my soul if it’s down there in my soul | |
[37:57] | So, mayor Goodman. | 这么说 说到Goodman镇长 |
[38:01] | Why do you want to scare that guy so bad? | 你干吗想要恐吓他? |
[38:04] | I mean, I admit, I’m no great fan of the man’s policies, myself. | 我是说 我承认 对他的政策 我也不敢苟同 |
[38:07] | His policies? | 他的政策? |
[38:10] | You see, that’s the thing. | 你瞧瞧 总是这样 |
[38:13] | People always talk about him as this great guy. | 人人都当他是个大人物 |
[38:16] | “He’s the mayor.” “He makes good burgers. | “他就是镇长” “他好有能耐 |
[38:20] | “He’s awesome, Woody Goodman.” | “他好棒 Woody Goodman” |
[38:25] | She don’t know what he really is. | 她不知道他究竟是什么样的人 |
[38:27] | What is he, really? | 那么他究竟是什么样的人呢? |
[38:30] | You want to know? | 你想知道? |
[38:39] | You might want to apologize to Sacks, | 你最好跟Sacks道歉 |
[38:41] | who spent the last hour with his arm down that drain. | 他大概花了一个小时才把钥匙掏出来 |
[38:48] | A couple more minutes. | 再等一会 |
[38:50] | Please, Don. He’s about to open up. | 拜托 Don 他眼看就要开口了 |
[38:54] | No can do. He’s going home now. He just made bail. | 帮不了你 他要回家了 有人保释他 |
[38:58] | Who bailed him out? | 谁保他出去? |
[39:02] | Mr. Manning. | Manning先生 |
[39:04] | Mr. Manning? Meg Manning’s father? | Manning先生? Meg Manning的父亲? |
[39:10] | Guess he’s got a soft spot for weirdos. | 估计他有点小把柄在这变态手里 |
[39:16] | Hey. | |
[39:17] | Must not have been that wild a party if you’re up this early. | 起得这么早 看来昨天玩得不是很疯啊 |
[39:21] | It was… whatever. | 只是…随便吧 |
[39:24] | Ahh… whatever. | 啊…随便吧? |
[39:44] | You can go ahead in now. | 你可以进去了 |
[39:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[40:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:24] | First, let me say that I’m sorry for running out last night like I did. | 我想对昨晚我离开的事说抱歉 |
[40:28] | I was a bit overwhelmed. I needed to collect my thoughts, | 我有点压力太大 需要整理一下思路 |
[40:33] | think about what you said. | 想想你说的话 |
[40:35] | -Veronica… -Let me just get this out. | – 让我把话说明白吧 |
[40:38] | I don’t want to lose you from my life, either. | 我也不想失去你 |
[40:41] | And I’m not saying I’m ready to dive back into anything, but… | 我不是说我已经准备好深入某件事 只是… |
[40:46] | after graduation, let’s make it a point to see each other, | 毕业之后 让我们想办法再见面吧 |
[40:50] | see where that takes us. | 看看我们会怎么样 |
[40:53] | Remember what you said about our relationship being epic? | 记得你说我们传奇般的关系吗? |
[41:04] | Oh, god. | 哦 天啊 |
[41:09] | Last night was kind of a blur. | 昨晚我做了错事 |
[41:11] | Is that our room service? | 是咱们的客房服务? |
[41:17] | No. | 不是 |
[41:19] | Just Veronica Mars. | 不过是Veronica Mars啊 |
[41:21] | What a disappointment. | 有点失望呢 |
[41:23] | Come on, let’s get you cleaned up. | 来吧 去洗洗干净 |
[41:27] | Bye, Veronica. | 再见 Veronica |
[41:33] | Look, whatever I said, I… | 听着 不管我说过什么 |
[41:36] | You should know… | 你得明白… |
[41:37] | Stop. | 行了 |
[41:55] | Transcript: Raceman / Synchro: BLue www.forom.com |