时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars… | veronica mars前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Hi, I’m Mercer. | 嗨 我是Mercer |
[00:03] | Oh, that guy, Mercer… | 噢 那个叫Mercer的家伙的古龙水 |
[00:04] | His cologne. It’s burned into my brain. | 味道直冲我脑门 |
[00:07] | I’m here about the rapes at Hearst. | 我是来举报强奸案嫌疑人的 |
[00:09] | Mercer Hayes. | 是Mercer Hayes干的 |
[00:10] | We found two vials of GHB. | 我们发现了两瓶GHB (麻醉药 有催情作用) |
[00:12] | It’s Mercer. Lamb just arrested him for the rapes on campus. | 是关于Mercer的 Lamb刚刚以校园强奸罪逮捕了他 |
[00:15] | He didn’t do it. I was with him the night of the rape this summer. | 暑假案子发生的那晚我和他在一起 |
[00:17] | It’s completely innocent. We’re just friends. | 我们之间是清白的 只是普通朋友 |
[00:19] | Unless your friend is a… Unhappily married woman. | 除非你的朋友是个婚姻不和谐的女人 |
[00:37] | Where are you stain’ these days? | 你这些天都到哪里去了… |
[00:40] | If I can be so bold. | 如果我能这么问的话? |
[00:42] | You didn’t come home last night. | 你昨晚没回家 |
[00:44] | I called Logan’s room at the Grand. | 我打去Logan的宿舍问 |
[00:47] | He said he didn’t know where you were. | 他也不晓得你在哪里 |
[00:48] | Thing is, I think he was telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[00:50] | I didn’t come home last night, | 我昨天没回家 |
[00:52] | you didn’t come home the night before that. | 可你前天也没回家啊 |
[00:56] | That’s what this is about? | 是因为这个原因么? |
[01:00] | Don’t you think we should talk? | 不觉得我们应该谈谈吗? |
[01:01] | Do you? | 你觉得呢? |
[01:04] | Wallace is letting me stay in his dorm room until | Wallace让我在他宿舍过夜 |
[01:05] | he and his roommate get back from their weekend. | 直到他和他室友这周末回来 |
[01:07] | cramming Paper Chase-style at some motel out in Twentynine Palms. | 他们在外面有29棵棕榈树 的旅馆房间里 发愤的学习呢 |
[01:13] | Come on, Dad. I thought you’d be happy. | 得了 老爸 我觉得你过得很开心啊 |
[01:15] | Happy?! | 开心? |
[01:17] | Now you can have your new… | 现在你可以带你的已婚女友来这里 |
[01:20] | Married girlfriend over and you two can… | 你们俩可以 |
[01:23] | I don’t know, go crazy. | 那啥 疯狂地粘在一起 |
[01:24] | Don’t make a joke out of this. | 别把这个当笑话说 |
[01:27] | It’s my life, Veronica. It’s my choice. | 这是我的生活 Veronica 我的选择 |
[01:30] | And this is mine. | 这是我的选择 |
[01:39] | What does a girl do when it seems every male in her life has let her down? | 当一个女孩子生活中的男性 都让她感到失望的时候 她会怎么办? |
[01:44] | She seeks sanctuary, | 她会去寻找安静 |
[01:45] | a place where no one can find her. A place where- | 去一个没人能找到她的地方 |
[01:48] | – Ehm! – Oh! | 一个… |
[01:51] | How long have you been standing there, Piz? | Piz 你站那儿有多久了? |
[01:54] | I might expect a tip. | 我希望你来的时候能通知我一下 |
[01:55] | Just like two seconds. | 才几秒 |
[01:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[01:57] | Oh, that, yeah. | 你来这里干什么? 噢 |
[02:01] | Uh, I live here. | 这个呀 我住在这儿啊 |
[02:02] | This is my room. That’s my bed. | 这是我的房间 我的床 |
[02:05] | You remember my guitar. | 你一定还记得我的吉他吧 |
[02:09] | That’s where it gently weeps. | 它通常都静静的躺在这里 |
[02:11] | You’re supposed to be cramming in a motel, like in The Paper Chase? | 你应该在旅馆里 努力的学习啊 |
[02:15] | You mean The Shining? | 你是说在”shining”旅馆 |
[02:16] | All work and no play makes Wallace psychotic. | 只工作不玩耍 让Wallace成了疯子 |
[02:19] | I cough, like, once; he told me to take it outside. | 我咳嗽一下 他却让我到外面去咳 |
[02:20] | I asked him if he wanted a pizza and he was all | 我问他是否要叫披萨 他却说 |
[02:22] | like “Did we come here to eat or study?” | 我们是来这里吃还是学习的? |
[02:27] | Better question: what are you doing here? | 应该我问你 — 来这里干吗? |
[02:31] | Wallace said I could crash here while you boys were out of town. | Wallace说你们不在的时候 我可以在这里睡 |
[02:33] | Yeah, but why? | 哦 为什么呢? |
[02:39] | Um, you know what? I’m gonna get out of your way. | 知道吗 我还是走吧 |
[02:44] | You’re welcome to stay. | 你可以留下啊 |
[02:57] | Uh, can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的? |
[02:59] | Yeah, this is my boyfriend’s room. | 这是我男朋友的房间 |
[03:02] | He’s supposed to be here, but… | 他应该在这里的 但是… |
[03:04] | Could I get you some tea, while you wait? | 你等待的时候 |
[03:26] | Ehi. | 要我泡杯茶给你喝吗? |
[03:27] | Moe, what’s up? | 出什么事了? |
[03:31] | Not what it looks like. | 不是你们想像的那样 |
[03:34] | Not one to judge. | 我不是那种说三道四的人 |
[03:37] | You haven’t seen your next door neighbour around, have you? | 最近没见过隔壁邻居 是吗? |
[03:39] | – Sully or Glen? | |
[03:40] | Sully. | Sully还是Glen? – |
[03:41] | This is his girlfriend. | Sully 这是他的女朋友 |
[03:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:43] | He knew you were coming, right Meryl? | 他知道你会来对吗 Meryl? |
[03:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:46] | I mean, I flew down from Sacramento. | 我从萨克拉门托坐飞机过来 |
[03:49] | Sully said he would pick me up at the airport. | Sully说他会来机场接我 |
[03:51] | It’s not like him to flake. | 他不会失约的 他有麻烦了 |
[03:54] | He’s in trouble; something’s happened to him, I’m positive. | 他一定出事了 我很确定 |
[04:03] | Fine. I’ll see what I can do. | 好的 我会尽力的 |
[04:07] | Veronica Mars | |
[04:09] | 3×07 “Of Vice And Men” | |
[04:12] | Synchro: Camilla [veronicamars.it] | |
[04:26] | Vieni a trovarci! | |
[04:28] | veronicamars.it | |
[04:44] | Keys to all our rooms? | 居然有我们房间的钥匙? |
[04:46] | All R.A.s do. | 这么做… |
[04:50] | For just such occasions. | 就是为了这种情况准备的 |
[04:51] | Well, | 你永远不需要猜测你男友的性向 |
[04:52] | I guess you never have to wonder if your boyfriend is straight. | |
[04:55] | Those aren’t Sully’s. His roommate must have put them up. | 这些画不是Sully的 一定是他室友挂上去的 |
[05:00] | So… | 你对寻人 |
[05:01] | — you do this, like, a lot? | |
[05:04] | Find people? | 很有经验? |
[05:06] | People, stuff. | 人 物品都是 |
[05:09] | Really? | 真的?那太有意思了 |
[05:10] | That’s interesting. | |
[05:10] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 瞧啊 |
[05:14] | Toothbrush is here. Razor’s here. | 牙刷和剃须刀都在这里 |
[05:18] | He’s really not supposed to have beer. | 他真不应该有啤酒的 |
[05:22] | Do you know who Scarlett Reyes is? | 你认识Scarlett Reyes吗? |
[05:24] | No. | 不认识 |
[05:25] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[05:26] | Any idea why Sully might be circling hotties in the Freshman Facebook? | 那你知道为何Sully 在新生人物谱上画圈? |
[05:30] | That’s not Sully’s circle. | 那不是Sully画的 |
[05:32] | His circles are more perfect. | 他画的圈更圆一些 |
[05:33] | He’s had all these drafting classes. | 他上过素描课 |
[05:36] | Listen. I appreciate the help, you guys, | 听着伙计们 我很感激你们的帮助 |
[05:38] | but I think I’m just gonna wait here until Sully shows. | 我想我就待在这里直到Sully出现好了 |
[05:40] | Well, I’ve got class right now. I’ll check back with you after. | 好的 我现在要去上课了 下课了我再来找你 |
[05:51] | A year of finishing school. What are you gonna do? | 还有一年就毕业了 打算干什么? |
[05:54] | A credit-card receipt. | 信用卡帐单 |
[05:56] | I’ll check to see if he’s out spending money. | 我去查一下他的消费记录 |
[06:05] | And one final item of business… | 最后的重头戏 — |
[06:08] | Your end-of-term research paper. | 你们的学期论文 |
[06:10] | Oh, no. | 是的 |
[06:10] | Oh, yes. Your assignment: | 你们的主题是 — |
[06:12] | to plan the perfect murder. | 策划一起完美谋杀 |
[06:14] | From the guy who could’nt plan an affair with the Dean’s wife. | 和不能策划与Dean妻子有外遇的人 |
[06:18] | Yes, Miss Starr? | 是的 Starr小姐 |
[06:19] | Does it matter who the victim is? | 受害者是谁重要吗? |
[06:20] | That is entirely at the killer’s discretion. | 这都取决于凶手的决定 |
[06:24] | Though I may say, in years past, | 教书这么多年 |
[06:25] | I’ve made a popular target. | 我可能是最受欢迎的目标了 |
[06:28] | The man who would be my mentor, Mister Popular. | 会成为我良师益友的人 “最受欢迎先生” |
[06:31] | Just another on the list of men who disappoint. | 是在我列表上又一位失望的男士 |
[06:34] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[06:35] | See you all Tuesday. | 星期四见了 |
[06:36] | And Miss Mars, you mind sticking around? | Mars小姐 介意留一下吗? |
[06:39] | I need to speak to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[06:51] | We don’t have to do this. It really doesn’t matter to me. | 我们不必这么做 这对我来说无关紧要 |
[06:53] | Veronica, I am recommending you for a summer internship at the FBI. | Veronica 我推荐你去FBI作暑期实习 |
[06:59] | Fifteen hundred words on why I’ll benefit from the program? | 要写1500字关于我会从中学到什么? |
[07:02] | Yeah. They take it seriously. | 是啊 他们对待这个很严格 |
[07:04] | Fill that out, and I’ll accept that in lieu | 写了这个 |
[07:06] | of your “plan a perfect murder” paper. | 你就不必写策划完美谋杀的论文了 |
[07:08] | We both know that you can do that in your sleep, right? | 我们都很清楚你闭着眼睛都能做到 是吧? |
[07:10] | The guy who runs the intern program in Quantico, | 在匡提科(吉尼亚州)带你实习的人 |
[07:14] | is an old undergrad buddy. | 是一个肄业生(没取得学位的) |
[07:16] | I’ll see that your application makes it into the small pile, | 希望能看到你的申请书变的厚厚的 |
[07:18] | If you know what I mean. | 如果你知道我指的是什么 |
[07:22] | Got it. Thanks. | 收到 谢谢 |
[07:24] | No term paper. | 不用写学期论文 |
[07:25] | A dream internship | 梦想中的实习工作 |
[07:27] | And all I have to do is keep my mouth shut. | 我所要做的就是不透露风声 |
[07:33] | I’m on the case, okay? Don’t worry. | 我在查案子了 好吗?别担心 |
[07:36] | The sheriff won’t let me see Mercer until tomorrow morning. | 不到明天早上警长不让我见Mercer |
[07:40] | Look, I’m not here to talk about Mercer. | 听着 我不是来这里谈论Mercer的事 |
[07:45] | Okay? I just… | 我只是…我也不知道 |
[07:47] | I don’t know. I want to make things right between us. | 我想维护我们之间的感情 |
[07:52] | You tell me your friend couldn’t have raped a girl | 你说过你的朋友不可能是强奸的凶手 |
[07:55] | because he was with you this summer. | 因为今年暑假他一直和你待在一起 |
[07:57] | Then you won’t tell me what you were doing | 接着你却不肯告诉我当时你们在干什么 |
[07:59] | or why you can’t come forward to provide an alibi, | 以此来作不在场证明 |
[08:01] | so how exactly do you propose to make things right? | 这样的态度怎么能让我们复合呢? |
[08:05] | Are you gonna hypnotise me? | 把我催眠了? |
[08:07] | I don’t know. I was hoping your desire to find the real rapist | 我还以为你渴望找出真正的凶手 |
[08:10] | might outweigh your need to drag me over the coals. | 胜过我们关系紧张 |
[08:13] | – Who says I can’t do both? – Hey, Veronica, trust me. | 谁说我不能两者兼顾的? 嘿 Veronica 就信我这一次吧 |
[08:19] | It is better for everyone if this secret stays that way, okay? | 嘿 就让秘密随它去吧 这对所有人都好 好吗? |
[08:22] | Please, have a little faith. | 拜托了 对我有点信心 |
[08:24] | How bad does your alibi have to be | 你把不在场证明说出来 |
[08:26] | if Mercer would rather stay in jail than divulge it? | 会比Mercer去坐牢还要糟糕吗? |
[08:31] | Eh? | |
[08:34] | Maybe I don’t want to know what you were up to. | 也许我并不想知道你在隐瞒的事 |
[08:37] | When have you ever not wanted to know anything? | 你什么时候变得不想知道事情了? |
[08:43] | Your dad called me last night. | 你爸昨天打电话给我了 |
[08:45] | He woke me up wanting to know where you were. | 把我叫醒 想知道你在哪里 |
[08:48] | Is that so? | 是这样的吗? |
[08:50] | So, where are you staying these days? | 是啊 你这些天都住在哪儿呀? |
[08:53] | It’s better for everyone if that secret stays that way. | 不要去探究秘密 这对谁都好 |
[08:59] | Is that how it works? | 喜欢这样吗? |
[09:01] | Did I get the inflection right? | 我的反映正确吗? |
[09:16] | Still no word, huh? | 还没消息 对吗? |
[09:17] | I think we should go to the police. | 我觉得我们应该报警 |
[09:19] | Not yet. It hasn’t been forty-eight hours. | 早着呢 还没过48小时 |
[09:23] | College boy isn’t around when his high school girlfriend shows up? | 高中女友来大学找男友 而他却不在? |
[09:25] | The sheriff would laugh you out of there. | 你会被警长笑死的 |
[09:27] | I don’t get it. Why would he laugh? | 我不明白 他笑什么? |
[09:29] | Because the sheriff is a moron. | 因为警长是个白痴 |
[09:32] | No activity on Sully’s credit card, | Sully的信用卡最近没有消费记录 |
[09:34] | but I had an idea walking over here. | 但我现在有个主意 |
[09:36] | Any chance you know his cell phone pin number? | 你知道他手机的密码么? |
[09:41] | Welcome to voicemail. You have 12 new messages. | 欢迎收听语音留言 您有12条新留言 |
[09:44] | Put it on speaker phone. | 按下免提 |
[09:46] | Sully, I’m here at the gate. Are we meeting at bag- | Sully 我在登机口 我们是在行李– |
[09:50] | Sully, I’m at baggage. | Sully 我在拿行李了 |
[09:52] | Hey, there, Sully. It’s Scarlett. | 嘿 Sully 是Scarlett |
[09:55] | Are we still on for tomorrow night? | 我们明天晚上8点还是在食堂见 |
[09:56] | Food Court at eight? | 是吗? |
[09:57] | You told your girlfriend, right? | 你和你女朋友说了 是吧? |
[10:00] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[10:03] | What do you make of that? | 你怎么解释这个? |
[10:19] | Nobody willing to spoon you? | 没人愿意来保释你? |
[10:23] | Uh, no one volunteered. | 没人自愿干这个 |
[10:24] | Well, you know what they say in the big house: | 你知道他们在监狱里怎么说么 |
[10:26] | if you can’t find a partner, use a wooden chair. | — 如果你找不到拍档就用椅子 |
[10:29] | Let’s rock. | 让我们开始吧 Veronica |
[10:35] | What are you doing here, Veronica? | 你在这里干什么? 找你啊 |
[10:37] | You. Logan says he’s got an alibi for the two of you, | 第三起强奸案发生那晚 — |
[10:42] | the night of the third rape. August 13th? | 8月13日 Logan说他有你们俩不在场证明 |
[10:44] | I suppose he does. | – 他是有证明 |
[10:45] | So, you do remember. | – 所以说你是记得的 |
[10:46] | That night? Yeah. It’s… memorable. | 那一晚?对 难以忘怀啊 |
[10:49] | The night of the other three rapes, I… | 那晚有三起强奸案发生… |
[10:52] | Care to share what you two free-spirited lads were up to? | 介意分享下你们俩在隐瞒的事情么? |
[10:56] | I’ll give you a hint. It was squalid. | 给你个提示 肮脏卑鄙 |
[10:59] | Logan has good reason to keep that to himself. | Logan有十足的理由对此保密 |
[11:02] | But you shouldn’t worry. He’s a solid guy. | 你不必担心 他是个可信的人 |
[11:04] | I mean, I’d want him to be my boyfriend if I swung that way. | 如果我是女人 我肯定让他做我男朋友 |
[11:06] | Give it time. You just got here. | 慢慢来 你才刚进来呢 |
[11:10] | So, if there’s anything you can tell me that could help clear you. | 那 有什么你能告诉我 可以助你恢复清白之身的 — |
[11:14] | The sheriff seemed awfully interested in my cologne. | 警官似乎对我的古龙水十分感兴趣 |
[11:19] | Uh, GQ had a sample of it in the back-to-school issue, | 那古龙水 是GQ在开学时派发的试用装 (一杂志 绅士季刊) |
[11:22] | so I hardly think that’s some huge clue. | 所以我认为那是个重要线索 |
[11:24] | Now, do you think I’m the only guy at Hearst | 你认为我是hearst唯一一个 有推子的 |
[11:26] | who owns clippers and subscribes to Gentleman’s Quarterly? | 订绅士季刊的人? |
[11:29] | And keeps a stockpile of GHB handy, | 你还有留有迷奸药 |
[11:32] | from what I hear. | 据我所知 |
[11:34] | That wasn’t mine. | 那不是我的 |
[11:35] | I think someone’s setting me up. Okay, there… | 我认为有人陷害我 好吧 |
[11:38] | There are a couple guys who owe me big. | 听着 有几个人欠了我很多钱 |
[11:42] | I’ll bite. Who? | 我会去查 是谁? |
[11:44] | Pi Sig president Chip Diller. | Pi Sig的主席chip diller |
[11:47] | Not that shocked. | 我不吃惊 – |
[11:48] | Dean Cyrus O’Dell. | cyrus o’dell院长 |
[11:49] | You’re lying. | – 你撒谎 |
[11:50] | Big boxing fan, the dean. | 院长是超级拳击迷 |
[11:52] | Unfortunately, he can’t pick them. | 可惜 他不能参与赌博 |
[11:54] | And he has a student aide, uh, place the bets for him, | 他有个学生助手 帮他下注 |
[11:57] | but it’s the dean’s money. | 不过用的是院长的钱 |
[11:59] | He’d like to see me gone. | 他很想看到我被送走 |
[12:00] | I’ll look into it. | – 我会调查这件事的 |
[12:02] | Thanks, Veronica. | – 谢谢 veronica |
[12:03] | Ah, Logan’s, uh, bragged you up. I appreciate the help. | logan对你赞不绝口 谢谢你帮忙 |
[12:10] | Hey, Meryl, any luck? | 嗨 meryl 找到他了吗 |
[12:11] | No. none. | 不 |
[12:12] | I called all the hospitals. I talked to his professors, | 毫无进展 我给所有医院都打过电话 |
[12:15] | and nobody has seen or heard from him. | 跟他的教授也谈过 没人见过他 |
[12:18] | Look, I was just thinking. | 或听到他的消息 我刚在想 |
[12:21] | Sully told me that in his physics class, they’re working with lasers. | 物理课上sully跟我说 他们正在研究激光 |
[12:25] | So, what if Sully accidentally discovered some new technology, you know, | 万一sully不小心发现了什么新技术 |
[12:31] | like some kind of laser cannon, | 比如 激光炮之类的 |
[12:34] | that could assassinate people from space or something? | 能做太空暗杀等等 |
[12:38] | He could be running from, | 也许 |
[12:40] | I don’t know, | 他可能正在 |
[12:40] | sinister forces! | 逃脱黑暗势力的追杀 |
[12:46] | Have you ever heard of Occam’s razor, Meryl? | 你有没听说过奥卡姆剃刀 meryl? |
[12:49] | Is that a space laser? Has it already been invented? | 是太空激光吗? 已经发明了吗? |
[12:52] | No, it’s a theory. | 不 是个理论 |
[12:54] | Basically, the theory states that | 理论基本指的是 |
[12:57] | when given a set of possible explanations, for a phenomenon, | 如果一个现象有一系列的合理解释 |
[13:02] | we should embrace the least complicated. | 我们应该接受最简单的 |
[13:05] | And so… | 所以 |
[13:07] | I guess I’m saying that if on the one hand, | 我是说 如果一方面 |
[13:09] | you have Sully inventing a space laser, | 你认为sully在发明太空激光 |
[13:12] | and on the other, | 另一方面 |
[13:15] | maybe he wants to break up | 他可能想分手 |
[13:17] | but is taking the coward’s way out… | 只不过采取了懦夫的方式… |
[13:18] | You’re saying maybe he’s breaking up with me? | 你是说 也许他想跟我分手? |
[13:22] | I hope that’s all it is. | 我希望 |
[13:25] | At least then I’d know he’s okay. | 这就是事实 |
[13:35] | Oh. Hey! | 至少这样 我知道他没事 |
[13:40] | I didn’t see the sock, | 哦 嗨 |
[13:41] | so I figured there was nothing nasty going down. | 我没看到短袜 所以猜屋里没什么丑事 |
[13:43] | Are you Glen? | – 你是glen吗? |
[13:44] | The man, the myth, the legend. | – 是人 是神话 |
[13:47] | Which one of you is Meryl? | 也是传奇 – |
[13:48] | That’s me. | 你们中谁是meryl? – 我就是 |
[13:49] | For real? | 真的? |
[13:51] | And that makes you the hot friend. | 那你就是她的性感朋友了 |
[13:53] | So, where’s Sully at? | sully在哪里? |
[13:55] | Uh, we were hoping you might know. | 哦 我们本来希望你知道 |
[13:57] | Me? Man, he asked me to clear out for the weekend ’cause you were coming down. | 我? 得了 |
[14:00] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 他还让我把周末腾出来 因为你要来 你最后见到他是什么时候? |
[14:02] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 他正赶去冲浪 |
[14:03] | He was going surfing. | sully不玩冲浪 |
[14:04] | Sully doesn’t surf. He’s from Sacramento. | 他从萨克拉门多来 |
[14:07] | That’s where he said he was heading. | 他是这么说的 |
[14:08] | Why are you back early? | 你为什么回来早了? |
[14:10] | ‘Cause my stepmom confiscated my Xbox. | 因为我继母把我的xbox没收了 这婊子完全掌握了自己的命运 |
[14:14] | The bitch is taking her life in her own hands, you know what I’m saying? | 你们懂我什么意思吗? 另外 |
[14:17] | Plus, I figured maybe Sully didn’t need the room | 我觉得 sully不需要私人空间 经过那场唇枪舌战 |
[14:19] | after the knock-down, drag-out you two had on the phone Thursday night. | 就星期四晚上你们俩在电话里进行的 |
[14:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:29] | You two had a fight? | 你们两个吵过架? |
[14:35] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:38] | I just came by to make sure your phone was working okay. | 我只是来确保 |
[14:41] | It’s fine. | 你的电话今天是否能用 没问题 |
[14:43] | I know because I’ve picked it up a dozen times | 我知道 因为我无数次拎起电话 |
[14:46] | and listened to the dial tone… | 听着拨号声… |
[14:49] | wanting to call. | 想打电话来着 |
[14:51] | It’s just, um… | 只是 |
[14:53] | Don’t beat yourself up. What happened happened. | 别太自责 事情已经发生了 |
[14:56] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但… |
[14:58] | It doesn’t make it right. | 这是不对的 |
[15:01] | Keith, would it help you to know… | keith 如果我告诉你 |
[15:03] | that my husband and I haven’t had sex for eight months? | 我跟我丈夫 八个月没做爱了 |
[15:06] | We’re just two people who share the same house. | 你会好过些吗? 我们不过住在同一屋檐下而已 |
[15:10] | And a child. | 还有个孩子 |
[15:14] | Yes, and a child. | 是的 还有个孩子 |
[15:18] | I’m going to leave him, Keith, | 我打算离开他 keith |
[15:19] | as soon as he gets back to town. | 只等他回到镇上 |
[15:21] | That’s crazy. | – 你疯了吗 |
[15:23] | No, it’s sensible. | – 不 这是明智的决定 |
[15:24] | Sticking out a loveless marriage, that’s crazy. | 维系没有爱情的婚姻才是疯了 |
[15:28] | I want to know… | 我想知道… 我感觉到的 |
[15:30] | This thing I’m feeling, do you feel it, too? | 你是否也有感觉? 是的 |
[15:34] | Yes. Absolutely. | 绝对 可这并非那么… |
[15:38] | – But it’s not that s- – Simple. I know. | 简单 我知道 |
[15:40] | It’s complicated, | 这事很复杂 |
[15:42] | and we’re not gonna figure it out in a day. | 我们不可能一天之内就 弄得一清二楚 |
[15:45] | Let’s just do one thing. | 我们就做一件事 |
[15:56] | You, me, Palm Springs, this weekend. | 你和我 周末一起去棕榈泉 |
[15:58] | Take some time away from Neptune. | 离开neptune一段时间 |
[16:00] | Just see? | 看会怎么样? |
[16:05] | Just say you’ll go away with me. | 说吧 你会和我一起去 |
[16:15] | Oh. Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[16:18] | No rush, Mrs. Chase. | 不用着急 chase女士 |
[16:26] | Nice-looking lady. | 漂亮的女士 |
[16:28] | Vinnie. | |
[16:30] | To what do I owe… this? | 这是我欠谁的? |
[16:33] | You know that show Let’s Make a Deal, where they make… | 你知道那部叫做”交易”的电影吗 |
[16:37] | deals? | 他们就在戏里进行交易 嗯… |
[16:39] | Well, the Fitzpatrick boys have me on retainer. | fitzpatrick那些家伙雇了我 |
[16:42] | I practically have an office down there, | 实际上我在他们那里已经有办公室了 他们疯狂的说 |
[16:44] | and they got this crazy idea… | 那个kendall casablancas小姐 |
[16:46] | that little Miss Kendall Casablancas owes them money and that you… | 欠了他们钱 而你… |
[16:51] | Know where the money’s hidden. | 知道钱藏在哪儿… 一个建议 |
[16:52] | Now, a word of advice, Keith: don’t owe the Fitzpatricks money. | keith 别欠fitzpatrick家的钱 |
[16:55] | So, what if… | 那么 |
[16:57] | instead of me expending a lot of energy tracking it down, | 如果取代我努力查出钱的下落 |
[17:01] | we split the retainer? | 我们把钱分摊? |
[17:03] | It’s as easy as you whispering an address in my ear. | 这事易如反掌 就好比你在我耳边 说出个地址一样 |
[17:07] | I don’t know where Kendall is. Sorry, Vinnie. | 我不知道kendall在哪里 对不起 vinnie |
[17:08] | No biggie. That’s cool. | 没什么大不了 没问题 |
[17:10] | Let’s peek behind door number two. | 看看从2号门偷窥能发现什么 |
[17:15] | Now, this is not a value judgment, Keith, ’cause, believe me… | 如今 这不是对价值观的评判 |
[17:19] | I have been there. | keith 因为 相信我 |
[17:20] | I mean, there was this one married lady, | 这事我也干过 我意思是 我也跟已婚女人有染过 |
[17:22] | smokin’ hot blonde. | 她性感撩人 不停地抽烟 |
[17:24] | Cried all day and ashed Pall Malls all over my couch, | 整天都都哭 弄得我满沙发都是 pall |
[17:28] | but, man, could she lay the lumber. | malls(香烟品牌)的烟灰 可是 天知道她什么时候才能停下来 |
[17:30] | Now, this one you got, though, | 而这个跟你有染的女人 尽管 |
[17:31] | I mean, a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. | 我意思是 在外是淑女 可一上床就会变成怪人 |
[17:38] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[17:40] | Well, first… | 首先… |
[17:43] | you could acknowledge the artistry here. | 你得承认这些照片很艺术 |
[17:45] | I mean, you remember how dark it was. | 你记得那里光线多暗吗? 在街对面 |
[17:47] | Open aperture, full zoom from across the street. | 打开光圈 把焦距调到最大 |
[17:49] | Steadiest hands in the biz. | 我可真是本行的泰斗 |
[17:51] | Why are you here, Vinnie? Money? | 你为什么来这里 vinnie? |
[17:53] | The girl at the Fotomat used to call me the human tripod. | 为了钱? 福托马特公司那个女孩以前叫我三脚架 |
[17:56] | Wait. That’s something else. | 等等 还有别的东西 |
[17:59] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[18:03] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[18:05] | Mmm. | chase先生付我两千美金 |
[18:06] | Well, Mr. Chase is paying me two grand to prove that his wife is having an affair. | 证明他妻子红杏出墙 |
[18:13] | So, I figure… | 所以 |
[18:15] | you double that, and we can all walk away winners, | 我猜你只要出双倍价钱 我们就可以双赢收场 |
[18:18] | except for Mr. Chase, of course. | 当然 chase先生例外 |
[18:22] | Sound like a deal, Keith? | 听起来不错吧 keith? |
[18:38] | Over here. | 过来 |
[18:47] | You know, you really should have told me about the fight you and Sully had. | 要知道… 你应该跟我说 你和sully吵过架 |
[18:51] | It wasn’t that big a deal. | 小事一桩而已 |
[18:53] | It was just the long-distance thing getting to us. | 不过是距离感引发了我们俩的矛盾 你们大吵一架 |
[18:54] | You have a fight, and then he’s not around when you fly in. | 你来的时候 他已经不在了 |
[18:58] | That doesn’t make you the least bit suspicious? | 你一点都不怀疑这事跟自己有关? |
[19:01] | No. | 不 |
[19:07] | There. Scarlett from the Facebook. | 看 那是影集上的scarlett |
[19:10] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 |
[19:12] | Aren’t we talking to her? | 等一下 |
[19:14] | Not yet. You might spook him. | 难道不和她谈谈吗? 先别 你会吓走他的 |
[19:15] | Spook who? | 吓着谁? |
[19:16] | If Sully sees us waiting for him, he might, you know… | 吓着谁? 要知道 |
[19:20] | try to slip away. | 如果sully发现我们在 等他 也许会逃走的 |
[19:21] | Veronica | Veronica, you just don’t get it. |
[19:22] | Sully is in trouble. | 你还是不明白 sully有麻烦了 |
[19:24] | And if this Scarlett girl could help us find him… | 如果这个叫scarlett的女孩 能帮我们找到他… |
[19:36] | Hi. I’m Meryl. I’m Sully’s girlfriend. | 嗨 我是meryl |
[19:40] | Oh. Hi! | 我是sully的女朋友 哦 |
[19:43] | And this is my friend Veronica. | 嗨 这是我朋友veronica |
[19:45] | So, you’re supposed to meet Sully here, aren’t you? | 你应该跟sully约在这里见面 是吗? |
[19:48] | Right. To study. | 是的 |
[19:51] | When was the last time you saw him? | 约了去学习 你上次见到他是什么时候? |
[19:54] | In physics lab, on Thursday. | 星期四 在物理试验室 |
[19:58] | Wait. He’s not around? | 等等 |
[20:01] | Is he all right? | 他不在附近? |
[20:02] | Actually… | 他好吗? |
[20:03] | Dig the outfit. | – 事实上 – 看这外套 |
[20:04] | Is that from Dolce and Gabbana’s study-buddy collection? | 不是dolce和gabbana的 |
[20:07] | Veronica. | 学习之友收藏的吗? |
[20:08] | It’s Friday. I’m going to a club after. | 今天是星期五 我事后要去俱乐部 |
[20:11] | scarlett | Scarlett, did you happen to notice whether |
[20:12] | Sully invented a space laser of some sort? | 你是否碰巧发现 sully发明了某种太空激光? |
[20:15] | You don’t have to be mean. | 你不用这么过分 |
[20:17] | I’m sorry, Meryl, | 对不起 |
[20:18] | but Scarlett here has either stolen your boyfriend, | meryl 可scarlett |
[20:20] | or she wants to. | 不是抢走了你的男朋友 就是有这念头 |
[20:21] | That’s just the way it is. | 事实就是如此 |
[20:22] | You can choose to be a patsy, or you can choose not to be. | 你可以选择做个懦夫 也可以选择不 |
[20:26] | And if you’ll excuse me, I need to make this point elsewhere in the food court. | 请恕我 |
[20:30] | Talk amongst yourselves. | 要去食柜前强调这点 你们自己聊 |
[20:38] | – Dr. Landry? | |
[20:38] | Veronica. Have a seat. Share a rib. | landry博士? 坐吧 |
[20:41] | I don’t like to get my hands dirty. | 来块肋排 我不想把手弄脏 |
[20:45] | How’s your application? | 你实习申请得怎么样了? |
[20:46] | Well, here’s the thing, I thought about it, | 你实习申请得怎么样了? 嗯 这么回事 我想过了 |
[20:47] | and I’m gonna pass on the FBI thing. | 我打算放弃去fbi实习 |
[20:51] | So, you’ll get my “plan a perfect murder” paper along with everyone else’s. | 你会收到我的”设计一场完美谋杀” 跟其他人一样 |
[20:56] | I don’t quite understand. Why? | 我不太明白 为什么? |
[20:59] | Why? Because… | 为什么? 因为… |
[21:03] | Because I’m not sure I’ll get much out of a special summer program, | 因为我不知道一个特殊的暑期项目 能使我获益多少 |
[21:06] | if I feel I’ve been bought off. | 如果我有被收买的感觉 |
[21:08] | Why would you feel bought off? | 为什么这么觉得? |
[21:11] | I was never gonna tell anyone about your… | 我永远不会跟人说起你… |
[21:14] | situation with the dean’s wife. | 跟院长妻子之间的事 |
[21:18] | I guess I don’t think any less of you as a professor. | 我依然当你是个教授 |
[21:21] | I just don’t feel right about taking this. | 我只是觉着不该接受你的提议 |
[21:23] | The internship feels like hush money. | 去实习感觉象被钱收买了一样 |
[21:26] | Take the internship. | 去实习吧 |
[21:28] | There’s no quid pro quo here. | 这不是什么等价交换 |
[21:30] | I’m not worried about what you might say about what you saw at the grand. | 我不担心你会说什么 也不担心你看到什么 |
[21:33] | This is about nothing more or less, | 关键在于你到底是谁 |
[21:35] | than the fact that you are, by far, my strongest student. | 你是迄今为止 我最得意的门生 |
[21:38] | Forget me, Veronica. Think about you. | 别想我的事 veronica |
[21:39] | Think about how this would look on your résumé. | 想想你自己 想想这会使你简历看起来多棒 |
[21:41] | My résumé? | 我的简历? |
[21:43] | Three more years, and that’s all that’s gonna matter about what happened here. | 再过三年 忘掉这里发生的事 也就只需要这点时间 |
[21:47] | Think it over. | 仔细想想 |
[21:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:51] | Consider my mind blown… | 看来我真是糊涂了 |
[21:56] | And then put back together and blown again. | 清醒了一会儿 然后又糊涂了 |
[22:04] | Yo, room dog. What up? | 看门狗 |
[22:06] | Big plans this Friday night? | 怎么了? |
[22:08] | Work. | 周五晚上有什么重大计划? |
[22:10] | You? Study night? | 干活 你呢? 学习之夜? |
[22:11] | Planning the perfect murder. | 设计一场完美谋杀 |
[22:14] | Uh, oh. | |
[22:17] | There’s a girl in my bed. | 我床上躺了个女孩子 |
[22:19] | Yeah, buddy. | 是的 伙计 |
[22:22] | It took a double shot of night-time cold medicine to get her down. | 喝了加倍的感冒夜药 |
[22:25] | It also stopped her sniffling. | 才让她安静下来 鼻子也不再一抽一抽的了 |
[22:27] | She’s pretty worked up about her boyfriend. | 她为男朋友的事伤透了脑筋 可以理解 |
[22:28] | Understandable, but, um, where am I sleeping? | 不过 我睡哪儿? |
[22:32] | Play your cards right…the floor. | 要善用局势 地板 |
[22:37] | Keith Richards wouldn’t sleep on the floor. | keith richard可不睡地板 |
[22:39] | Probably true. | 也许是吧 |
[22:43] | They still make vinyl records? | 他们还在录制vinyl的唱片? |
[22:44] | PIZ: Uh, dance music still comes in vinyl. | 嗯 |
[22:46] | I’m covering Mercer’s slot. | vinyl不断有新的舞曲 我在顶mercer的空缺 |
[22:48] | His slot? What slot? | 他的空缺? 什么空缺? |
[22:49] | Club Flush. Club and house music. | 舞者狂野俱乐部和浩室舞曲 |
[22:52] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[22:54] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[23:05] | Here it is. | 这里 |
[23:06] | Every show, every D.J. shift is logged on this computer. | 每场演出 每个DJ轮换 都会通过这台电脑登陆 |
[23:14] | What happened on September 30th? | 9月30日发生了什么? |
[23:17] | Parker was raped. | parker被强奸了 |
[23:33] | Mercer couldn’t have raped Stacy, either. | mercer也不可能强奸stacy 等等 |
[23:37] | Wait. Unless he pre-recorded his show so he knew he’d have an alibi. | 除非他预先录制好节目 这样就有不在场证据了 |
[23:41] | I seriously doubt it. | – 我深表怀疑 |
[23:43] | Why’s that? | – 为什么? |
[23:43] | It’s a call-in request show. | 这个节目得按来电要求当场制作 |
[23:59] | Something tells me this isn’t a booty call. | 感觉得出 |
[24:01] | I got what you need to get Mercer out of jail. | 你不是来骚扰我的 我有办法让你帮mercer洗脱罪名 |
[24:06] | It’s yours, Logan. | 秘密是你的 logan |
[24:08] | No one has to know where you were that night… | 没人西药知道 你那晚在哪里 |
[24:10] | No one except me. | 没人 除了我 |
[24:15] | Can you leave it alone? Can you trust me? | 饶了我行不? 你能相信我吗? |
[24:23] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[24:25] | I’m not built that way. | 我生来就不是那种人 |
[24:27] | Who gets blackmailed by his girlfriend? | 谁被女朋友敲诈了? |
[24:32] | Oh, I guess I do. | 哦 我猜是我 |
[24:38] | We were in Tijuana. | 我们在提华纳(墨西哥西北部城市) |
[24:42] | You know, we partied all night. I mean, it was no big deal. | 要知道 我们整晚都在开派对 没什么大不了的 |
[24:46] | When we got back to our rooms, he started making these drinks, flaming DPs. | 当我们回到房间 就开始弄这些酒水 点燃d.p.s酒 |
[24:50] | You know, you set a shot glass of rum and amaretto on fire, and you drop it in a beer. | 就是 点燃玻璃杯里的 郎姆酒和苦杏酒 再倒进啤酒里 |
[24:55] | Hold on. Let me get a pen. I want to jot down this recipe. | 等等 我拿笔 我想记下这个配方 |
[24:57] | He set the room on fire. | 他把房子烧着了 |
[25:00] | He did? And where were you for all this fun? | 他烧着房子了? 你在哪儿看的热闹? |
[25:03] | Asleep in my room. | 我在房里睡觉 |
[25:07] | – Alone? – Yeah, alone. | – 一个人? – 是的 一个人 |
[25:09] | Well, then, you’re not really much of an alibi, are you? | 这么说 你并没有充分的 不在场证据 对吗? |
[25:11] | We were in Mexico, Veronica. | 我们当时在墨西哥 veronica |
[25:14] | We had adjoining rooms. I… | 我们住的是相连的房间 |
[25:16] | I mean, the door between the rooms was open. I could hear them. | 我意思是 |
[25:19] | Them? | 我们中间那扇门开着 所以我可以听到他们 |
[25:20] | There were girls in his room. | – 他们? |
[25:22] | Is that what you want to know? | – 他房间里有女孩子 那就是你想要知道的? |
[25:24] | I am your boyfriend, Veronica, and you’re treating me like a criminal. | 我是你的男朋友, 你却把我当成罪犯一样 |
[25:27] | You could have told all this to Lamb. | 你本应该把这些事告诉lamb |
[25:29] | By the time we got out of the room, the fire was spreading. | 等到我们离开房间的时候 火势越来越大 |
[25:32] | The whole motel was going up in flames. | 整个汽车旅馆都烧起来了 |
[25:34] | Okay, w- | 那个–我不知道 |
[25:36] | I don’t know. We had to get out of there. | 我们不得不离开那里 |
[25:38] | You didn’t stick around to try to help? | 你没有留在那边试着帮忙? |
[25:41] | You didn’t see if everyone was okay? | 你就没有确认一下是否大家都还安全? |
[25:45] | You know, it’s because of the look on your face right now that I didn’t want to tell you. | 就是因为害怕看到你现在这种表情 |
[25:49] | I did what nine out of ten guys in my situation would have done. | 所以我不想告诉你 在那种情况下 |
[25:51] | I ran. | 我做了绝大部分人都会做的事 我跑了 |
[25:53] | You know, so, either Mercer sits in jail here, | 所以mercer也只能呆在这边的监狱 |
[25:55] | or he gives his alibi and sits on his ass in some Mexican jail. | 否则他只有提供不在场证明 并老老实实地呆在墨西哥的监狱里面 |
[25:59] | At least here he’s innocent. | 至少在这他是清白的 |
[26:02] | Tell Lamb to check the log at the campus radio station. | 叫lamb在学校广播电台查一查历史纪录 |
[26:07] | That should get your friend released. | 那能让你的朋友无罪释放 |
[26:16] | Veronica | Veronica! |
[26:17] | Veronica! Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[26:19] | You’ve got to listen to this. | 你必须听听这个 |
[26:21] | At first I didn’t recognise the voice ’cause it’s kind of noisy. | 一开始我没认出这声音 因为里面有点嘈杂 |
[26:24] | But now I’m sure it’s Sully. | 但是现在我很肯定是sully的声音 |
[26:27] | First saved message. | 第一条保存留言 |
[26:29] | I’m so sorry I missed you. | 对不起我很想你 |
[26:32] | I can’t wait to see you. | 我迫不及待地要见你 |
[26:34] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我们迟点再说 |
[26:36] | The number Sully called you from, you check your Caller ID? | sully给你打电话的号码是哪里– 你查了来电号码是谁的吗? |
[26:39] | Yeah. He used his cell. | 查了 他用自己的手机 |
[26:40] | I tried calling him back but it just rings and rings, and it goes to voicemail. | 我想给他打回去 一直响但是没人接 最后电话自动转接到语音信箱了 |
[26:44] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[26:45] | As long as he’s got it turned on, we can track him. | 只要他一直开着手机 我们就能知道他在哪 |
[26:48] | I’ve just got to grab a gizmo from my dad’s office. | 我要去老爸的办公室拿一个跟踪器 |
[26:55] | Can you bring back an egg sandwich of some sort, | 你能给我带回一些 鸡蛋三文治之类的东西吗 |
[26:59] | if it won’t slow you down? | 如果你不赶时间的话 |
[27:01] | Egg sandwich? | 鸡蛋三文治 鸡蛋三文治 |
[27:03] | Egg sandwich. Orange whip? | 橘子汁? – 你起得真早啊 |
[27:21] | – You’re up early. – Yeah, you too. | – 没错 你也一样 |
[27:23] | You don’t have to go through all this trouble avoiding me. | 你没有必要为了躲避我 而经受这么多麻烦 |
[27:26] | I know you’re disappointed. | 我知道你对我很失望 |
[27:29] | But at least give me the opportunity to explain. | 但是你至少要给我一个解释的机会啊 |
[27:32] | What’s to explain? | 有什么好解释的? |
[27:33] | That’s the way the world works. | 地球就是这么转的 |
[27:35] | You’re an adult. I’m an adult. | 你我都是成年人 |
[27:37] | What’s her name’s an adult. | 她的名字也叫成年人 |
[27:38] | But I want you to understand… | 我想你明白那不仅仅只是外遇 |
[27:39] | that this is not just some fling. | |
[27:43] | Veronica… | |
[27:46] | This is something special. | 那是有特殊原因的 |
[27:48] | “This is something special.” | “那是有特殊原因的” |
[27:50] | Where have we heard that before? | |
[27:51] | Oh, yeah, from every john we’ve ever caught with his pants down. | 我以前在哪里听过这话呢? 噢 |
[27:55] | Veronica! | 对了 每个当场被抓的偷情男人都这么说 |
[27:55] | So if Jake Kane thought he and mom had something special, | 那么如果jake kane认为 他和我妈之间的事是有特殊原因的 |
[27:59] | would that have been okay? | 那事情就会平息吗? |
[28:00] | Harmony is leaving her husband. | Harmony准备离开她丈夫了 |
[28:03] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你自己说的话 |
[28:05] | Does her husband know this yet? | 她的丈夫知道这事吗? |
[28:09] | Yeah. | 那好吧 |
[28:13] | Look, Dad… | 老爸 |
[28:15] | do what you got to do, okay? | 做你该做的事吧 好吗? |
[28:18] | I’ve seen too much working here to ever be surprised again. | 这里的事我见的多了 我现在都见怪不怪了 |
[28:21] | I know you, Veronica. You’re not that jaded. | 我了解你 veronica 你不会那么灰心丧气的 |
[28:24] | I didn’t used to be. | 我并不习惯那样 |
[28:26] | I had this one shining example, | 还是有个光辉榜样 |
[28:29] | that gave me some faith. | 使我重新树立起信心了 |
[28:43] | I ran Sully’s cards again. | 我又查了一下sully的信用卡 |
[28:45] | There were a bunch of charges from last night, all in this neighbourhood. | 昨晚这卡消费了不少. 就在这附近 |
[28:48] | Charges from where? | 在哪消费的? |
[28:51] | Circus of Liquors, Crazy Girls, World of Cigarettes. | Circus of liquors(酒吧名) |
[28:59] | At least he’s okay, right? | 里面有疯狂的女孩 烟花之地 至少他人很安全 不是吗? |
[29:03] | I guess we can rule out kidnapping… | 我想我们可以排除绑架的可能性了 |
[29:06] | unless he was abducted by the Insane Clown Posse. | 除非他是被一群疯狂的小丑绑架了 |
[29:24] | This is it. | 就在这了 |
[29:30] | Of all the gin joints in all the cities in all the world. | 千辛万苦 终于找到这个地方了 |
[29:35] | Meryl. We can’t go in there. | 我们不能进去 |
[29:37] | Let me call someone for help. | 让我找人帮忙吧 |
[29:38] | Last time I went in there, | 上次我进去的时候 我男友举枪对着店主 |
[29:39] | my boyfriend pulled a gun on the owner of the place. | 上次我进去的时候 我男友举枪对着店主 |
[29:42] | That’s Sully’s cell phone, that blinking dot, right? | 那是sully的手机 跳动的圆点 对吧? |
[29:45] | We’ll get help. We’ll call the sheriff. | 我们找人吧 我给警长打电话 |
[29:47] | You mean the moron? | 你指那个弱智? |
[29:49] | He’s a well-armed moron. | 至少是个荷枪实弹的弱智 |
[29:52] | Fine. | 好把 |
[30:01] | Oh, crap. | 噢 真见鬼 |
[30:08] | The name’s Billy Sullivan, huh? | 他叫billy sullivan 嗯哼? |
[30:10] | About this tall, blond hair? | 大概这么高 金发 |
[30:14] | Huh. Let’s see. | 嗯 让我想想 嗯 嘿 |
[30:16] | Hey. Uh, Irish lad, medium build, lost? | 嗯 爱尔兰小伙 中等身材 失踪了? |
[30:22] | No, we don’t get many of those in here. | 没有 这里没这个人 |
[30:24] | – No? – No. | Meryl 我们走吧 |
[30:25] | Meryl, we need to go. | Meryl 我们走吧 |
[30:26] | You said Sully’s here somewhere. | 你说过sully是在这里的 |
[30:28] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[30:30] | You’re Keith Mars’ little girl. | 你是keith mars的女儿 |
[30:33] | It’s, um… Veronica. | 你叫… |
[30:39] | So, you’re always dropping by here looking for people. | 你总是来这里找人 |
[30:44] | And what gives you the idea young Billy Sullivan stopped here? | 你为什么会认为sully在这里呢? |
[30:49] | You’re sitting on it, Potsie. | 你坐的是什么 potsie? |
[30:51] | What? This? | 什么? 这个? |
[30:52] | It just fell off a truck we were lucky enough to happen by. | 它从一辆卡车上掉下来 而我们刚好在那里 |
[30:57] | You mind getting this? | – 你不介意接一下吧? |
[30:58] | What? | – 什么? |
[31:01] | Sully’s cell phone. | sully的手机 |
[31:02] | Maybe he was in here last night, tending bar. | 也许他昨晚在这泡妞 |
[31:07] | Uh, mind if we take you to him? | 不介意我带你去见他吧 |
[31:09] | Let me down. | 放我下来 |
[31:10] | Are you here to lecture us on stealing now? | 你来这里是要教我们怎么偷东西的吗? |
[31:13] | It’s not enough your dad put half my family in jail. | 你老爹把我一半的家人 关进监狱还不够吗? |
[31:16] | Not that I hold a grudge. No! | 倒不是因为我怀有积怨 并不是 |
[31:19] | Fair play, Sheriff Mars. | 来个公平竞争吧 Mars”警长” |
[31:21] | Let go of her! | 放她下来 |
[31:22] | Patience, sister. You’ll get your turn. | 耐心点 宝贝 马上就轮到你了 |
[31:25] | And a-roving, a-roving, a-roving I’ll go for a pair of brown eyes. | * 我转啊转 * 转啊转 我就看到了 * 一对美丽的褐色眼睛 |
[31:32] | You see, now I got a real problem, | 你知道吗 我现在遇到麻烦了 |
[31:36] | ’cause private investigator Mars sticks his nose into my business, | 因为私人侦探Mars 现在盯着我的生意不放了 |
[31:41] | and he helps that Casablancas bitch check out of Neptune, | 而且他还帮那个卡萨布兰卡的婊子 |
[31:44] | with millions in my cash. Huh? | 从我这弄走了上百万 |
[31:47] | I can’t breathe. | 我要窒息了 |
[31:55] | Say “cheese”! Click! | 说”茄子” 我要拍了 |
[31:58] | Got it and send. | 拍好了 然后”发送” |
[32:00] | Hey, Keith Mars is gonna love this one, Liam! | 嘿 Keith Mars会喜欢的 Liam |
[32:04] | Think of his face when he opens up this e-mail. | 想想他看到短信时候的表情吧 |
[32:06] | Up high! | 击掌庆祝一下 |
[32:08] | All right. | |
[32:09] | Ooh, better yet, how about one of you licking her face? | 我有更好的主意 来一张舔她脸蛋的照片吧 |
[32:13] | Easy, big guy. | 放松点 |
[32:18] | O-yay. | 大个子 |
[32:35] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[32:38] | What, are you just gonna cut out of there… | 你们不会就这样走了 |
[32:39] | without so much as a “gracias, señor”? | 连声谢谢都没有 |
[32:45] | Ooh, sweet new ride. Hybrid, right? | 很棒的新车 混合动力的对吧? |
[32:46] | I’m waiting for the hybrid Camaro. | 我还在等混合型卡麦罗上市 (一种美国汽车) |
[32:50] | You sobered up pretty quick. | 你酒醒得挺快啊 |
[32:51] | What the hell are you thinking, Veronica? | 你到底在想什么 Veronica? |
[32:52] | You got no business being in a place like that. You’ve got me? | 你不应该来这样的鬼地方 这跟你无关 |
[32:55] | It was… unintentional. | 我也不想的 |
[32:59] | Hey, you didn’t really send that picture message to my dad, did you? | 你不会真的把那照片发给我爸了吧? |
[33:03] | If I did, it was a miracle. | 要是能发才奇怪了 |
[33:04] | The phone didn’t have a camera. | 那电话根本没有拍照功能 |
[33:06] | Hey, that kid you were looking for? | 你们在找的那个孩子 |
[33:07] | I saw him come in last night, | 我昨晚看到他了 |
[33:08] | like he just came back from the beach, only wasted. | 好像他从海边刚回来的 |
[33:11] | Couldn’t remember his name. | 不过没用 他记不起自己的名字 |
[33:12] | Danny got his wallet, said he’d help him get back home, | Danny拿了他的钱包 说要带他回家 |
[33:14] | then took him on some kind of wild shopping spree. | 然后带他去疯狂购物 |
[33:16] | After that, the Fitzpatricks got bored and kicked him out. | 然后Fitzpatricks厌烦了 就把他赶走了 |
[33:20] | Any idea where he might be now? | 那他现在可能在哪? |
[33:21] | Best guess. The drunk tank? | 最好的猜测应该在醉汉拘留所 |
[33:29] | Yeah, we got him. | 是的 我们拘留了他 |
[33:29] | Picked him up last night, staggering around, wearing a wet suit. | 我们昨晚带他来的 步履蹒跚 穿着一件湿衣服 |
[33:34] | Looked like just another dumbass on his way back from tearing up Mexico. | 看起来就像是另一个从疯狂的墨西哥 回来的笨蛋 |
[33:37] | No ID, too drunk to even give us his name. | 没有身份证明 醉得没法说出自己的名字 |
[33:40] | Then this morning, we find he still can’t remember his name. | 今天早上 我们发现他还是 不记得自己的名字 |
[33:44] | Then we notice a big knot on the back of his head. | 然后我们注意到 他的后脑勺有一个大肿块 |
[33:47] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[33:48] | Figured he bumped his head surfing. | 觉得他头部受伤了 |
[33:49] | I’m gonna have Sacks take him to the hospital, | 我是打算他一到我的辖区 |
[33:51] | as soon as he gets back with my bear claw. | 就送他去医院的 |
[33:56] | Can I see him? | 我能看看他吗? |
[33:59] | You got ten bucks? | 你有十块钱吗? |
[34:03] | Whew! Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[34:05] | I’ll have someone let you back there in a minute. | 我马上让人带你进去 |
[34:09] | – Meryl? – Yeah? | |
[34:12] | I’m so sorry that I, you know… | 我很抱歉 你知道… |
[34:16] | jumped to the wrong conclusions. | 我判断错误 |
[34:18] | It’s okay, Veronica. | 没关系 Veronica |
[34:19] | I never would have found him without you. | 没有你 我永远也找不到他 |
[34:22] | And I know what it looked like. | 我知道那会怎么样 |
[34:24] | If I hadn’t been in love before, I wouldn’t have believed it, either. Sully! | 如果我不是爱上他 |
[34:36] | Sully! Meryl? | 我也不会相信的 |
[34:55] | I was looking for you. | 我一直盼着你来 |
[35:03] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[35:05] | No touching! | 不准身体接触 |
[35:06] | We’re gonna take your boyfriend to the hospital now, | 我们要送你男朋友去医院了 |
[35:09] | so, you want to tag along. | 你是否也想一起跟来 |
[35:16] | Bye, Veronica. I’ll see you next time I’m in town, okay? | 再见 Veronica 我们下次镇上见 好吗? |
[35:30] | Hey, what are you still doing here? | 嘿 你怎么还在这儿? |
[35:32] | Didn’t Logan- | Logan不是… |
[35:33] | He came by and talked to the sheriff last night. | 他昨晚来跟长官谈过了 |
[35:36] | Thanks, by the way. | 还有 谢谢你 |
[35:37] | Why are you still here? | 那你为什么还在这儿? |
[35:38] | Oh, there’s something about my attitude the sheriff has found lacking. | 哦 警长说我的态度还很欠缺 |
[35:43] | He’s decided to keep me here as long as he’s allowed under law. | 他决定在法律允许的范畴 将我继续扣留 |
[35:47] | Uh, Logan’s picking me up for breakfast tomorrow, if you want to come with. | Logan明天早上接我出去吃早餐 你要不要一起来 |
[35:50] | Doubtful. | 算了吧 |
[35:56] | All gassed up and ready to go! | 油已加满 准备出发了 |
[36:02] | Where’s your bag? | 你的包呢? |
[36:04] | Harmony. | |
[36:07] | We’re not going, are we? | 不去了 是吗? |
[36:09] | No. | 不去了 |
[36:12] | I’m sorry, Keith. | 很抱歉 |
[36:14] | I’ve fallen for you. | Keith 我违背了你的意思 |
[36:17] | And I’m packed. | 我已经收拾好了 |
[36:19] | And I’m standing here. | 而且我就站在这儿 |
[36:23] | And I’m asking you to come away with me. | 我恳求你和我一起去好吗 |
[36:29] | Harmony… | |
[36:32] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[36:42] | Hello. | – 喂? |
[36:42] | Hey, Mr. Mars. | – 嗨 Mars先生 |
[36:43] | Logan, everything okay? | Logan 一切顺利吗? |
[36:45] | Yeah. Uh, I’m looking for Veronica. | 是的 我在找Veronica |
[36:47] | I think she’s trying to hide from me, actually. | 事实上 我觉得她好像在躲着我 |
[36:49] | Yeah, she’s been keeping me out of the loop, too. | 是啊 我觉得她也一直再躲我 |
[36:54] | You might try Wallace’s. She said she was staying with him. | 你打给Wallace家看看 她说她和他在一起 |
[36:57] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 |
[36:59] | Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[37:01] | This is KRFF, Hearst college radio. | 这是Krff Hearst校园广播 |
[37:04] | And I’m your host, D.J. Hellfish. | 我是你们的D.J Hellfish |
[37:06] | Please don’t touch that dial. | 请不要拨打这个号码 |
[37:07] | And for those of you in the food court, you’re listening to me whether you like it or not. | 给那些在餐厅用餐的人们 不管你是否喜欢听这个节目 |
[37:11] | You might as well enjoy it. | 你大概也会乐在其中的 |
[37:16] | Excuse me. | 很抱歉 我点了天使细发面 |
[37:18] | I ordered the capellini, and I’m pretty sure that hair doesn’t belong to an angel. | (一种意大利面食) 但是我确定这头发 肯定不是天使的 |
[37:41] | Hey, Veronica. It’s me. Give me a buzz. | 嗨 Veronica 是我 给我打电话吧 |
[37:47] | Veronica, is everything all right? Call me. | 嗨 Veronica 你在哪? 给我个电话 |
[37:52] | Hey, Veronica, where are you? Give me a call. | Veronica 一切正常吗 给我回电话 |
[37:57] | Veronica, it’s me. I want you to come home. | Veronica 是我 我想你回家来 |
[38:00] | I ended things with Harmony, and… | 我跟Harmony分手了 |
[38:06] | I’d-I’d just like to see you, okay? | 而且我想见你 |
[38:46] | Logan. | 好吗? |
[38:49] | Hey, I’m looking for Veronica. | 嗨 我在找Veronica |
[38:51] | She was around earlier, but I haven’t- | 她早些时候还在这附近的 我没有… |
[38:52] | Is she with Wallace? | 她跟Wallace在一起吗? |
[38:54] | He’s out of town a-at a motel… | 他在镇外的一家汽车旅馆… |
[38:57] | studying. | 学习 |
[38:59] | Yeah, ’cause Veronica’s dad thought that… | 好的 Veronica的爸爸 以为他们在一起 所以 |
[39:07] | Well, if you see her, a-ask her to call me? | 嗯 如果你看到她叫她打给我好吗? 谢谢 |
[39:24] | I know this feeling. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[39:32] | I can’t believe this is happening to me… again. | 我不相信竟然会再一次的 发生在我身上 |
[39:46] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[40:22] | Veronica. | |
[40:31] | Hey, come here. | 嘿 起来 |
[40:36] | Take me home. | 带我回家吧 |
[40:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[40:56] | Hey. | |
[41:07] | Open up, honey. | 张嘴 宝贝 |
[41:09] | Doctor said we should get more of this in you. | 医生说你要再喝点药才行 |
[41:17] | Oh, that’s nasty. | 哦 太难喝了 |
[41:21] | Cowboy up, Mars. | 坚强点 Mars |
[41:26] | So, what would Stan Marsh say in a situation like this? | 这种情况不知道stan marsh 会说什么 (南方公园动画里的小主角) |
[41:30] | I think we all learned a valuable lesson about faith. | 在信任方面 我想我们都学到了宝贵的一课 |
[41:34] | You give it to the people you love. | 你把它赋予你爱的人 |
[41:40] | But the people who really deserve it… | 但是你真正值得信任的人 |
[41:42] | are the ones who come through even when you don’t love them enough. | 是那些当你不再那么爱他 |
[41:49] | Transcript: Inigo [vmtranscripts.com] Synchro: Camilla [veronicamars.it] | 却仍然能共同度过难关的人 |