时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Veronica Mars… | |
[00:16] | How many women like me have to be raped, | 还要有多少女性成为强奸案的受害者, |
[00:18] | have to end up like this, their heads shaved, | 还要多少女性像我一样,被剃光头发 |
[00:21] | before this administration listens to our demands? | 校方才会接受我们的要求? |
[00:23] | Shut down the fraternity houses! | 关闭兄弟会! |
[00:28] | Welcome to Zeta Theta Beta. I’m Hallie. What’s your name? | 欢迎来到Zeta Theta Beta. 我叫Hallie. 你呢? |
[00:31] | Veronica. | |
[00:32] | There’s no question Claire lied about the rape. | 毫无疑问Claire肯定是假装被强奸了. |
[00:34] | You’re expelled from Hearst College as of this moment. | 你从现在起被学校开除了. |
[00:37] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[00:38] | Three hundred points? Nice work. | 三百点? 干得不错啊. |
[00:41] | Look, this is our business. I don’t have to apologize… | 你看,这不关你的事,我没必要为此道歉… |
[00:44] | For being a rapist? | 为自己是个强奸犯道歉? |
[00:45] | You should meet Chip. He’s president of the Pi Sigs. | 你应该去找Chip. 他是Pi Sig的会长. |
[00:48] | This girl accused me of rape last year. | 这个女孩去年声称我是个强奸犯. |
[00:50] | Oh, you! | 喔,看你说的! |
[01:07] | Goodness and kindness are down on their knees, | |
[01:15] | They’re both begging, “Won’t somebody please” | |
[01:19] | Dude, come here! | 老兄,快来看啊! |
[01:19] | “Put us out of our miseries” “Before somebody else does the choking” | |
[01:27] | Dude! It’s Chip Diller! | 哥们儿,他是Chip Diller! |
[01:31] | Your portfolio was still in a former editor’s desk when I took over. | 我上任的时候, 你的档案仍在前任编辑的书桌上 |
[01:34] | I understand you two had some baggage but that’s irrelevant to me. | 我知道你们之前曾有过些不愉快, 但那跟我无关. |
[01:37] | I’ll take a talented photographer where I can find one. | 只要是能干的摄影师,我就一定会录用的. |
[01:39] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了,谢谢你. |
[01:41] | You free tonight? | 你今晚有时间吗? |
[01:43] | Um… to take photos? | 呃…拍照的时间? |
[01:46] | Yes. It’s why you’re here. | 是的.我就是为这个叫你来的. |
[01:48] | You know about the election? | 你知道这次投票吧? |
[01:50] | The board of trustees… | 关于本校理事会… |
[01:52] | is voting on a resolution to remove the Greek system from Hearst. | 决定是否把那些希腊字母 从Hearst校园清除出去的投票. |
[01:54] | That’s the one. Vote’s tomorrow. Tonight there’s a reception, | 就是这个. 投票明天举行, 今晚是招待会. |
[01:57] | that’s university speak for “cocktail party”, | 其实就是”鸡尾酒会”的官方叫法, |
[01:59] | for the Board of Trustees. | 校董们都会出席. |
[02:00] | We need art. | 我们需要拍得艺术些. |
[02:01] | Yeah, I can shoot it. | 行,我可以担任摄影师. |
[02:03] | Bonus points if you get the Dean wearing a lampshade. | 如果你能抓拍到校长穿着灯罩之类的场面会有奖金. |
[02:05] | But mostly we want pictures of our most famous alum and board member, Selma Rose. | 但我们更需要理事会的新星, 大名人Selma Rose的照片. |
[02:10] | Selma Hearst Rose? | |
[02:12] | The very. Granddaughter of our illustrious founder and heir to the Hearstmart fortune. | 正是. 我们杰出的创校人的孙女, Hearstmart产业的继承人. |
[02:17] | They polled all the trustees. Word is, Selma’s the swing vote. | 他们分析了每个校董的投票意向. 据说,Selma的票还不一定怎么投. |
[02:20] | My mom, California’s last flower child, | 我妈妈, 加利福尼亚州最后一个 爱与正义的使者,反暴力的花仙子 |
[02:23] | loved her. She had a poster of her; | 是她的扇子. 她连Selma的海报都有; |
[02:25] | you know the shot I’m talking about? | 你知道我说的那张照片吧? |
[02:26] | Flying over Watts in ’73, | 73年她乘机从Watts地区上空飞过, |
[02:29] | dumping out sacks of cash, her entire trust fund. | 洒下成袋的钞票, 她的信托基金里所有的钱. |
[02:31] | She’s giving the thumbs-up, | 她朝着镜头竖起大拇指,笑得像朵花, |
[02:33] | huge smile on her face, while millions rain down on the ghetto. | 同时数百万的纸币如雪片般撒落大街小巷. |
[02:36] | Well, she had her heart in the right place. | 是啊,她真是个慷慨善良的人. |
[02:40] | Riots ensued. | 然后局面就失控了. |
[02:41] | She was arrested when she landed. | 她刚下飞机就被拘留. |
[02:42] | Served a month in county jail. | 在郡监狱被关了一个月. |
[02:44] | Perhaps the most embarrassing case of noblesse oblige in the twentieth century. | 可能是二十世纪里上流人家中发生的最大丑闻. |
[02:47] | Yo! | 唷! |
[02:49] | You guys pay for photos? | 你们这儿出钱买照片是吗? |
[02:50] | Sometimes. | 有时候,是的. |
[02:51] | Great. | 太好了. 我给你带来了个头版新闻. |
[02:52] | I got your front page right here. | 太好了. 我给你带来了个头版新闻. |
[02:55] | Is that Chip Diller? | 那不是Chip Diller吗? |
[02:56] | President of the Pi Sigs in all his glory. Yep | Pi Sigs兄弟会的会长 看他的光辉形象. 是的. |
[03:05] | I’m off to steal the souls of the rich with my evil image-capturing device. | 我走了,去用我邪恶的照相盒子去偷有钱人的灵魂去了. |
[03:09] | Have fun. | 祝你偷得愉快. |
[03:10] | Oh, and call Logan. He left a couple messages. | 哦, 还有,给Logan打个电话.他留了好几次口信了. |
[03:12] | I will. | 我会的. |
[03:14] | Bye! | 再见! |
[03:16] | Wow, synchronicity. | 哇噻, 心有灵犀. |
[03:18] | Hey, there: tall, dark, and timely. | 嘿, 你真是又高又黑又准时啊. |
[03:20] | I’ve been trying to reach you all day. Did you get my messages? | 我一整天都在找你.你没看短信? |
[03:21] | – I did. I’m sorry. I was gonna… – We need to have a talk, a serious one. | – 我看了.对不起,我正要… – 我们需要谈谈了,好好谈谈. |
[03:25] | Yeah, I got that from your messages. | 是啦.从短信里也看出来了. |
[03:28] | That-it’s why I haven’t called. I haven’t had time to have a talk. | 所以我才没回电话. 我没有时间好好谈. |
[03:30] | Well, then I’ll make it quick. | 那好,那我就长话短说. |
[03:31] | I want you to stay away from the rape case. | 我要你离那些强奸案远一点. |
[03:34] | Okay? Just let it go. And it’s clear the rapist knows who you are. | 好不好? 就别管了. 很明显那个强奸犯知道你的身份了. |
[03:37] | He doesn’t know about the hair, | 我爸还不知道头发的事呢, |
[03:39] | just about the getting dosed part. | 他只知道我被人下药了. |
[03:42] | Well, maybe he should be in the loop on this one. | 也许这件事应该让他知道. |
[03:43] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢说. |
[03:45] | Fine. Just stop digging around. | 算了.你就别再到处查探了. |
[03:48] | Okay? No more looking into the serial rapes. | 好吗?别再管连环强奸犯的案子了. |
[03:49] | No more putting your nose where it doesn’t belong. | 别再管闲事了. |
[03:51] | My nose kind of belongs wherever I decide to put it. | 我想管的事,对我就不是闲事. |
[03:55] | I’m worried about you. | 我很为你担心. |
[03:56] | I want you to stop now. I’m not kidding. | 我要你别干了.说真的. |
[03:59] | Kind of a one-eighty, isn’t it? | 180度大转弯啊, 不是吗? |
[04:01] | Can we rewind a week? | 想想一个星期前你怎么说的? |
[04:03] | Cue it up to the part where you were asking me… | 提示一下,当时你叫我去拯救你… |
[04:04] | to exonerate your Mexican vacation buddy, Mercer. | 墨西哥一日游的旅伴, Mercer. |
[04:07] | That was before you were attacked. | 但那是在你被袭击之前的事. |
[04:09] | Why can’t you for once just leave things alone? | 你怎么就总是不能放手呢? |
[04:11] | Okay, now you’re starting to piss me off. | 你现在有点惹毛我了. |
[04:13] | Frankly, Veronica, so what?! | 说真的, Veronica, 那又怎样?! |
[04:15] | You’re not invincible, and you’re not always right! | 你又不是无敌铁金刚, 而且你也不总是对的. |
[04:17] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[04:19] | You might want to stop yelling at my daughter. | 别对着我女儿大呼小叫的. |
[04:21] | Yeah? You might want to start. | 是吗? 你可能应该也对她吼两句. |
[04:23] | Dad, please, it’s okay. He’s just worried about me. | 爸,好了, 没关系. 他只是为我担心. |
[04:28] | Does he have a reason to be? | 他有原因吗? |
[04:31] | The Hearst rapist has everyone on edge. | Hearst的强奸犯让每个人都神经过敏. |
[04:36] | Hey, you take care of yourself. | 你自己小心. |
[04:38] | I’m always a phone call away. | 一个电话,我就马上赶到. |
[04:40] | I know you are. | 我知道的. 老爸再见. |
[04:54] | Selma, who am I gonna tell? | Selma, 我又不会对别人说. |
[04:55] | How can I be the swing vote if you know which way I’m going to swing? | 如果你早知道我往那边摆了, 那我怎么还能算摇摆不定呢? |
[04:58] | Mind if I take a quick shot for the Hearst Free Press? | 能让我为校刊拍张照吗? |
[05:00] | Which one of my good sides do you want? | 你想让我侧向哪边? 我两边都一样帅. |
[05:02] | I’m guessing the one without the trail of Thousand Island. | 我猜应该是没沾上千岛酱的那边. |
[05:05] | You should really be nice to me. I’m about to kiss your ass. | 你应该对我客气点. 我正准备对你大拍马屁. |
[05:10] | I want to thank you all for coming. | 我要感谢各位的光临. |
[05:12] | Hearst College is extremely fortunate… | Hearst大学非常幸运的… |
[05:14] | to have such well-respected members on its board. | 拥有你们这些广受尊重的理事. |
[05:17] | And we’re especially thrilled tonight to add Selma Rose to our distinguished panel. | 今天令我们更为荣幸的是, 我们杰出的理事会 又将迎来一位新成员Selma Rose |
[05:25] | Since taking over the family business two years ago, | 自从她两年前继承家族产业, |
[05:28] | Ms. Rose has step-by-step turned Hearstmart into a leader in corporate responsibility. | Rose女士一步步的把Hearstmart 变成了体现企业社会责任的典范. |
[05:33] | Ladies e Gentlemen, I give you Selma Hearst Rose. | 女士们先生们, 有请Selma Hearst Rose. |
[05:45] | Selma! | |
[05:47] | You’re not waiting for me to carry you piggyback, are you? | 你不会是等着我背你上台吧? |
[05:51] | Selma. | |
[05:58] | Foul play. | 出事了. |
[05:59] | You think? What makes you say so? | 是吗? 为什么这么说? |
[06:01] | An extremely wealthy woman disappears… | 一位特别富有的女士突然消失… |
[06:02] | in the middle of a reception held in her honour. | 在一场以她的名义举办的酒会上. |
[06:04] | Don’t you find that, I don’t know, odd? | 你不认为这有点,我不知道,古怪吗? |
[06:06] | Well, I mean, there’s “odd” and there’s “foul play.” | 是的,但是”古怪”也不一定就表示”出事了”. |
[06:08] | Rich ladies aren’t the most reliable creatures. | 有钱女人可不是什么守规矩的模范. |
[06:10] | Of course, | 当然, |
[06:11] | she must have remembered her tennis lesson. How silly of her to forget. | 她肯定是想起来还有堂网球课忘了去上,多傻啊. |
[06:14] | I don’t suppose there’s someone I can speak with who would take this seriously. | 我猜这儿的任何一个人都不会把我说的当回事吧. |
[06:18] | Dollars to doughnuts, | 我跟你打保票, |
[06:19] | you’ll find her sobbing into a mojito at the club because she lost an earring. | 等你找到她的时候, 她正在为自己丢失的耳环而狂饮伤心呢. |
[06:22] | Well, | 行 |
[06:23] | you’d be the doughnut expert. | 看来你是预言大师. |
[06:25] | Excuse me. | 告辞了. |
[06:30] | Veronica, I’d like to talk to your dad. | Veronica, 我想找你爸谈谈. |
[06:32] | This man is no help whatsoever. | 反正这人是指望不上了. |
[06:37] | Beer off your belly, hand out of your boxers. | 快清扫战场, 梳妆打扮 |
[06:39] | Put on some pants. | 穿戴整齐. |
[06:40] | I’m bringing home a visitor. | 有客要上门了. |
[06:46] | Okay, I love you. Bye. | 好, 我爱你,待会儿见. |
[07:10] | I’ve known this woman for almost twenty years. | 我认识她快二十年了. |
[07:12] | If there’s a microphone and an audience, she’s not going anywhere unless dragged. | 只要有讲台和观众,除非被药翻了, 她是绝对不肯错过的. |
[07:16] | You talked to her husband? | 你跟她丈夫谈过了吗? |
[07:18] | He’s terrified. | 他被吓到了. |
[07:19] | I’m telling you, anyone who knows Selma… | 我告诉你,只要是认识Selma的人… |
[07:21] | knows something is seriously wrong. | 都清楚肯定发生了严重的事. |
[07:23] | Look, the Sheriff is an idiot. I’ve met smarter sandwiches. | 你看,治安长官是个白痴. 连猪都比他聪明. |
[07:26] | I’m afraid she’s been kidnapped, Keith. | 恐怕她是被绑架了, Keith. |
[07:29] | Hearst College has had riots, rapes… and now abductions? | Hearst大学发生过骚乱, 强奸案, 现在轮到绑架了? |
[07:34] | I need you to find her. | 我要你找到她. |
[07:41] | Veronica Mars | |
[07:43] | 3×08 “Lord of the Pi’s” | |
[08:02] | veronicamars.it | |
[08:12] | So, I’ll do what I can on the computer tonight… | 那么今天晚上我就先用电脑先找齐资料… |
[08:14] | and start with the legwork in the morning. | 明天早上起开始跑腿. |
[08:16] | Thanks, Keith. | 谢谢了, Keith. |
[08:17] | Oh, one last thing. | 哦, 还有件事. |
[08:18] | One of the board members said he saw Selma talking to a waitress | 一个理事说他见到 Selma正在跟一位女招待谈话. |
[08:22] | as I began my introduction. | 我开始介绍Selma登台的时候. |
[08:23] | He turned around as I was calling for her, | 他回头去看, |
[08:25] | and she was gone. | 她已经不见了. |
[08:28] | All right, we’ll follow up on that. | 好的,我们会追查这条线索. |
[08:30] | Good night, Cyrus. | 晚安, Cyrus. |
[08:33] | So, here’s my thought: | 那么,我是这么想的: |
[08:35] | I’ll go talk to the family tomorrow, and you talk to the waitress and the caterer. | 我明天去找她的家人谈话, 而你就去查问女招待和承办酒会方. |
[08:40] | Ah… high road, low road. | 呵,阳关道对独木桥. |
[08:42] | Got it. | 知道了. |
[08:48] | So… | 那么… |
[08:48] | One of the board members said they saw… | 一个理事说他见到… |
[08:50] | Selma Rose talking with a waitress before she disappeared. | Selma Rose在失踪前跟一个女招待谈过话. |
[08:53] | I was hoping to get the names and numbers of your waitstaff. | 我希望你能把服务员名单和电话提供给我. |
[08:56] | Who are you again? | 再问一遍,你是谁? |
[08:57] | Veronica… Mars. I’m working for the Dean. | 我现在为校长当差. |
[09:01] | You can call him if you want. | 如果觉得有必要你可以向他打电话求证. |
[09:03] | Well, if it was a waitress and not a waiter, | 好吧,如果说是女招待而不是男招待的话, |
[09:06] | then you only need one name. | 那一个名字就够了. |
[09:07] | There was only one girl working last night. | 昨晚我们只用了一个女孩儿. |
[09:13] | Hey, Fern. What up, girl? | 嘿, Fern. 美女近来如何? |
[09:15] | What do you want, Buffy, Tiffany, whatever your name is? | 你想怎样, Buffy, Tiffany, 不管你叫什么 |
[09:17] | “The female voice in Celtic literature.” | 凯尔特人有此一说 |
[09:20] | I am woman, hear me bore. | 我是女人, 天生烦人. |
[09:22] | I heard you had a little chat with Selma Rose last night, | 我听说你昨晚跟Selma说过几句话, |
[09:25] | right before she disappeared. | 随后她就消失了. |
[09:27] | Can I guess? | 让我猜猜看? |
[09:28] | She was contemplating a nose ring? | 她在考虑穿个鼻环? |
[09:30] | I was letting her know she had a phone call. | 我是去告诉她有电话找. |
[09:32] | Who was calling for her? | 是谁打给她的? |
[09:33] | I don’t know. Some woman. | 我不清楚.一个女人. |
[09:34] | The phone was ringing off the hook in the kitchen. | 电话在厨房里不停的响. |
[09:36] | It was driving me up the wall, so I answered it. | 我实在忍不住就接了. |
[09:38] | Someone wanted to speak to Selma Rose and I was nice enough to relay the message. | 有人找Selma Rose说话, 而我不过是好心给她带了个口信. |
[09:41] | You didn’t ask who was calling? | 你没问问是谁打来的? |
[09:43] | I didn’t care. | 我管不着. |
[09:44] | You know what’s funny, | 你知道这很有意思, |
[09:45] | and not like funny “ha ha,” | 不是好笑的那种有意思. |
[09:47] | a driving force in getting the Greeks kicked off campus, | 一个竭力想把兄弟会从校园抹掉的人, |
[09:50] | that’s you, | 就是说你, |
[09:51] | is the last person seen speaking to the trustee with the swing vote. | 刚好是见到这位主意未定的 校董的最后一个人. |
[09:55] | You know what else is kind of funny? | 那你不觉得也有件事很有意思吗? |
[09:56] | The girl who saved the Pi Sigs… | 一个救了Pi Sig兄弟会的女孩… |
[09:57] | is apparently leading the charge to track down that swing vote. | 很明显正好在主持我们这位 拿不定主意的校董的搜寻工作. |
[10:00] | I wasn’t saving the Pi Sigs, I was getting to the truth. | 我不是想去救Pi Sig, 我只是揭示了事实真相而已. |
[10:04] | Well, the truth is that your Pi Sig friend just kicked off “Sex Quest ’06.” | 事实是你那些Pi Sig的朋友们 刚刚启动了”猎艳任务06版” |
[10:07] | You know what that is, freshman? | 你知道那是什么任务吧, 新人? |
[10:08] | Yeah, they award themselves points for getting laid. | 是的, 他们每次跟女孩上床 都会给自己加上一定的分数. |
[10:12] | Just watch what you drink. | 千万看好你的饮料. |
[10:38] | Mr. Mars. Sorry to keep you waiting. | Mars先生. 抱歉让你久等了. |
[10:40] | What is that? Is that a goldfish? | 那是什么? 是金鱼吗? |
[10:41] | It’s a carp, a golden carp awarded… | 是鲤鱼,这条金鲤鱼是作为奖座颁发给… |
[10:45] | Please don’t touch it. | 请不要触摸. |
[10:46] | My name is Brant. | 我叫Brant. |
[10:47] | I am Mr. Rose’s personal assistant. | 我是Rose先生的私人助理. |
[10:50] | Unfortunately, Mr. Mars, my employer won’t be able to see you at the moment. | 很不幸,我的雇主此时无法见你. |
[10:54] | He’s resting. | 他正在休息. |
[10:55] | I believe he’s expecting me. | 我相信他正等着我的到来. |
[10:56] | Mr. Rose is understandably distraught, | 可以想象Rose先生现在多么心烦意乱, |
[10:58] | as I’m sure you can… understand. | 我肯定你可以…想象. |
[11:01] | I’ve been hired to find Mrs. Rose. | 我受雇寻找Rose女士. |
[11:02] | I’m sure Mr. Rose will want to do everything possible to help. | 我可以想象Rose先生一定会尽全力配合. |
[11:05] | Of course he does. | 当然他会的. |
[11:06] | But as I mentioned, he’s not available at the moment. | 但就像我说的,这会儿他不能见客 |
[11:08] | Brant! | |
[11:09] | will you stop harassing our guest? | 你别在骚扰我的客人了好吗? |
[11:11] | Bring him in here. | 把他带进来. |
[11:17] | – Mr. Rose, this is… – Yes, Brant, thank you, I know. | – Rose先生,这位是… – 好了, Brant, 谢谢你, 我知道他是谁. |
[11:20] | – Can I get you… – No, just some privacy, please. | – 我能给你拿点… – 不用了,只要给我留点隐私就好. |
[11:28] | I’m sorry about Brant. | 我为Brant道歉. |
[11:31] | He, uh, he tries to protect me from, well, just about everything, actually. | 他只是在保护我, 事实上有点过度保护了. |
[11:35] | Do you have any news about my wife yet? | 你有我妻子的什么线索吗? |
[11:38] | I’m sorry. Not yet. | 很抱歉,还没有. |
[11:39] | Cyrus fears she’s been… kidnapped. Is that what you think? | Cyrus 恐怕她是被… 绑架了. 你是这么想的吗? |
[11:43] | Right now, it’s a missing-person case. | 目前为止, 还只是桩失踪案. |
[11:45] | There’s no ransom note. No reason to jump to that conclusion. | 没有赎金要求. 没有必要过早的得出结论. |
[11:48] | No, no, right. I know. I know. | 对,对,是的,我知道. |
[11:50] | I should be stronger about all this. | 我应该表现得更坚强些. |
[11:53] | Has your wife had any business problems that, uh, you might be aware of? | 你妻子有什么生意上的问题吗,呃,就你所知? |
[11:56] | Selma’s always having business problems. | Selma总是生意上的问题. |
[11:59] | She’s had to fight the board tooth and nail for every bit of reform she’s brought about. | 每次公司改革她都得跟整个董事会大战一场. |
[12:03] | I’m afraid I-I don’t know much about the business anymore. | 我想我-我现在对生意不太熟了. |
[12:06] | Her brother Roger’s flying in later today. | 今天晚些时候她兄弟Roger会乘飞机赶过来. |
[12:09] | Um, he was coming in for a meeting anyway. | 唔, 不过他本来就是要来开会的. |
[12:12] | He’ll be taking care of the company in her absence. | 在她缺席时他将代管公司. |
[12:14] | It would be helpful to speak to him. | 如果能跟他谈谈, 将会很有帮助. |
[12:17] | Oh, yes, of course. | 哦,是的, 当然. |
[12:18] | I’ll have Brant give you the number to his assistant. | 我会叫Brant把他助理的电话号码给你. |
[12:21] | She flew in yesterday. | 他助理昨天就来了. |
[12:22] | He likes to call her his “advance team.” | 他习惯把她称作自己的”先遣部队” |
[12:27] | Well, she’s worse than Brant, actually. | 但事实上, 她比Brant还难对付. |
[12:31] | Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, Mr. Mars. | 如果还能帮上什么忙的话, 一定要让我知道. Mars先生. |
[12:37] | Terrifying, aren’t they? | 很吓人吧, 不是吗? |
[12:44] | Nice car. Yours? | 车不错. 你的? |
[12:46] | No. That belongs to the grossly overpaid dog walker. | 不. 这车是那个薪水高得离谱的遛狗保姆的. |
[12:51] | I should get his name. | 我想知道他的名字. |
[12:53] | It’s a she. | 是个女她. |
[13:04] | Guess who’s on the phone for you. | 猜猜看是谁打电话找你? |
[13:05] | Someone who wants to sit on hold while you play stupid games. | 一个拿着听筒等你赶快结束 这个愚蠢的猜名字游戏的人. |
[13:09] | Martina Vasquez. | |
[13:11] | Martina Vasquez. The h-hottie from Channel 9? | 九频道的那个美女主持? |
[13:14] | Said she had a few questions about Selma Rose’s disappearance. | 她说关于Selma Rose的失踪, 她有几个问题想问. |
[13:17] | Put her through for me? | 快给我接进来. |
[13:21] | Martina Vasquez. | |
[13:31] | Miss Vasquez, what can I do for you? | Vasquez小姐, 有什么可以为您效劳的? |
[13:34] | Well, I am here to help in absolutely any way that I can. | 好的, 无论什么我都乐意配合. |
[13:38] | By the way, I caught your most recent piece on… | 顺便说一句, 我看了你最近的那个节目… |
[13:41] | MARTINA’S LATEST TOPICS | MARTINA近期节目 |
[13:42] | uh… the morning-after pill. | 呃… 紧急避孕药的那集. |
[13:43] | It was… informative. | 真是… 知识量丰富. |
[13:46] | Well, thank you, Sheriff, I’m glad you enjoyed it. | 呵, 谢谢你, 治安官. 我很高兴你喜欢那个节目. |
[13:50] | We’ve learned that Selma Rose received a phone call… | 我们得到消息说在她失踪之前, |
[13:53] | before she went missing. | Selma Rose接到过一个电话… |
[13:55] | Have you learned who the call was from yet? | 你现在掌握电话的来源了吗? |
[13:58] | Actually, Martina, | 事实上, Martina, |
[13:59] | we checked that out, and it was false information. | 我们查过了, 这应该是个假情报. |
[14:02] | There was no record of an incoming call that night. | 那天晚上没有任何来电记录. |
[14:04] | You are sure? | 你确定? |
[14:05] | Yeah, if you’d like, I can keep you in the loop with this sort of stuff. | 是的.如果你喜欢, 我可以随时向你通报案情的进展. |
[14:09] | Hello? | 我回来了! |
[14:10] | Dad, I’m on the phone. | 爸, 我正在讲电话. |
[14:11] | Oh, sorry, honey! Let me know when you’re off. | 哦, 对不起, 打完了跟我说一声. |
[14:14] | Sheriff… | 治安官… |
[14:16] | you were saying you’d be able to keep me in the loop? | 你刚才说可以随时向我提供最新情报? |
[14:23] | I’m off! | 打完了! |
[14:28] | The Pi Sigs are doing their “sex quest” again. | Pi Sigs又开始他们的”猎艳任务”了. |
[14:31] | Collecting points for conquests? | 你开始挣分了么? |
[14:34] | Think that’s such a good idea at a university… | 你觉得在一所仍有一个连环强奸犯逍遥法外的… |
[14:37] | with a serial rapist on the loose? | 大学进行这种比赛合适吗? |
[14:39] | You raise an uninteresting point. | 你的想法很值得考虑. |
[14:41] | But, hey, don’t worry your pretty head about your pal Dick. | 但是, 别为了你的好伙计Dick发愁了. |
[14:44] | My points are in order, courtesy of Miss Bonnie Capistrano. | 拜Bonnie Capistrano小姐所赐,我的分数很不错. |
[14:49] | Her curvature of the spine is hardly noticeable. | 她的脊椎侧弯非常不明显. |
[14:51] | But I still got the handicapped bonus. | 但我还是得到了残疾加分. |
[14:54] | You’re repugnant, Dick. | 你真恶心, Dick. |
[14:55] | Seriously, you’d hardly notice it. | 说真的, 你几乎看不出来. |
[14:58] | Ever stop to think that… | 你难道没好好想想… |
[15:00] | the Pi Sig’s “sex quest” might be connected… | Pi Sig的”猎艳任务”可能跟… |
[15:03] | to your Pi Sig president getting his head shaved, | 你们的会长被人剃光头有关吗, |
[15:05] | like it’s a warning? | 类似于一个警告? |
[15:06] | Or retribution or something? | 或者是惩罚什么的? |
[15:09] | Actually… that kind of makes sense. | 事实上… 这话有点道理. |
[15:13] | Okay, I’m so not supposed to be telling you this, | 好吧, 我完全不该跟你提起这个, |
[15:15] | but it’s… way too good. | 但是这… 实在是太有意思了. |
[15:18] | So, not only did Chip get Kojaked, | Chip不仅被剃秃了, |
[15:20] | someone put a Roman numeral on one of those little plastic Easter eggs… | 别人还在一个塑料的复活节彩蛋上写了个罗马数字… |
[15:23] | and stuck it in his where-the-sun-don’t-shine place. | 塞到了他”见不得光”的部位里. |
[15:26] | And you know where that is. | 你知道我说的是哪儿吧. |
[15:29] | Worst Easter egg hunt ever. | 真是有史以来最糟糕的找彩蛋节目. |
[15:37] | Not a banner day for Chip Diller. | 这可不是Chip Diller的好日子. |
[15:39] | He had to get one of the brothers to help unpack his suitcase. | 他得找兄弟帮忙才能打开自己的行李包. |
[15:42] | What was the number? | 数字是多少? |
[15:44] | What? | 什么? 你说在彩蛋上有个罗马数字. |
[15:45] | You said there was a Roman numeral in the Easter egg. | 什么? 你说在彩蛋上有个罗马数字. |
[15:47] | You’re missing the point. | 你完全没明白. |
[15:48] | They put it up his bleedin’ bum. | 他们把蛋塞到他屁屁里了. |
[15:51] | Which speaks to the number being significant, don’t you think? | 这更说明那个数字代表着一定的含意了, 你不这么认为吗? |
[15:55] | I guess. | 我猜是的. |
[15:56] | I don’t know what the number is. | 我不知道具体的数字. |
[15:57] | It wasn’t a baby shower. | 又不是新生儿派对. |
[15:59] | We didn’t all sit around waiting for him to open the egg… | 我们不会围坐在他四周等着他打开彩蛋… |
[16:01] | so we could see what he got. | 去看里面到底是什么鬼玩意. |
[16:03] | Do you know what he did with it? | 那你知道他把那颗彩蛋怎么处理了? |
[16:04] | If it’s not in his hope chest, I’m thinking he threw it out. | 如果他没把它放进自己的许愿宝盒里的话, 我想应该就是扔掉了吧. |
[16:07] | When is your garbage collected? | 你们的垃圾什么时候运走? |
[16:09] | And you think I’m “repungent.” | 你刚才还说我”恶心”. |
[16:11] | Yes, Dick. Yes, I do. | 是的, Dick, 我是说了. |
[16:14] | The garbage truck comes Friday morning. | 垃圾车周五早上来. |
[16:16] | Morty the homeless dude comes Thursdays to pull out the bottles and the cans. | 流浪汉Morty周四会去翻检塑料瓶和金属罐. |
[16:19] | I can’t tell you if they recycle “keister” eggs. | “屁屁”蛋是不是可回收的我倒说不准. |
[16:26] | Why are you following me around? | 你为什么总跟着我? |
[16:28] | Fulfilling my gym requirement. Yoga had a written final. | 为了我的体育作业, 瑜伽课要写一篇期末论文. |
[16:31] | So, it turns out… | 结果我发现… |
[16:33] | there was no record of an incoming call the night of Selma Hearst’s reception. | Selma Hearst招待会那天晚上 根本就没有任何来电. |
[16:37] | Well, maybe the call came from another extension in the building. | 可能是内部电话. |
[16:40] | You ever think of that? | 难道你没考虑这个可能性吗? |
[16:43] | Just one more thing. | 还有一件事. |
[16:46] | When you stick an Easter egg in a frat boy’s “out” door, | 在你把彩蛋塞进一个兄弟会男孩的”后门”之前, |
[16:49] | do you kiss him first? | 你会先吻他吗? |
[16:52] | Is that a riddle? | 这是个谜语? |
[16:53] | Poor Chip. You really “wrecked him.” | 可怜的Chip. 你真是把他”搞惨了” |
[17:00] | Ba-dum-bum. | 真够烂的. |
[17:13] | Morty, my man! | Morty, 好伙计! |
[17:15] | So, this is my friend Veronica. Veronica, Morty. Morty, Veronica. | 那么, 这是我的朋友Veronica. |
[17:23] | This might sound like a strange proposition but… | 这个提议听起来也许会很怪, 但是… |
[17:25] | while you’re down there… | 你在里面的时候… |
[17:36] | What the hell, Bonnie?! | 管它呢, Bonnie?! |
[17:38] | That’s exactly what I was thinking. | 我正好也是这么想的. |
[17:40] | Another cute frat boy. What the hell? | 另一个可爱的兄弟会男孩. 管它呢? |
[17:42] | You realize you’re worth, like, half the points now. | 你应该知道现在你连半分都不值了吧. |
[17:44] | You went from top shelf… | 你从奢侈品变成… |
[17:45] | to bargain basement in, like, three seconds! | 便宜货只用了差不多三秒钟! |
[17:47] | It was more like the third-floor bathroom, | 事实上是从三楼的浴室, |
[17:50] | to the pinball machine in, like, | 到弹珠台用了差不多, |
[17:52] | forty-seven minutes. | 四十七分钟. |
[17:58] | She always gets a replay. Never tilts at all. | 她总是什么记得很清楚, 不偏不倚. |
[18:06] | Got it. | 找到了. |
[18:09] | Aah. The incredible, inedible egg. | 啊哈. 一颗难以置信的没法入口的彩蛋. |
[18:18] | Selma’s fine. Trust me. I know my sister. | Selma没事的, 信我的话. 我了解我的姐妹. |
[18:21] | This is her just flaking out. Again? | 她只不过是又觉得精疲力竭, 跑去休养了而已. |
[18:23] | Why is it doing that blinking thing? | 这东西为什么还是在闪个不停? |
[18:27] | She’s probably wrapped in algae somewhere outside of Santa Fe | 她现在说不定正在Santa Fe郊区的 某个地方浑身涂满了海藻泥 |
[18:29] | with a couple of cucumber slices on her eyes. | 眼睛上贴着黄瓜片呢. |
[18:31] | If she decided to “flake,” as you put it, | 如果她决定开始休假, 就像你说的那样, |
[18:33] | don’t you think the middle of her reception is an odd time? | 你不觉得在她的招待会期间离开有些古怪吗? |
[18:35] | Oh, it’s the perfect time, | 哦, 这个时间反而很完美, |
[18:37] | right before she had to make a decision. | 刚好在她需要做出一个决定之前. |
[18:38] | Doesn’t sound like the behaviour of the top executive of a Fortune 500 company. | 这听起来可不像一个财富五百强企业总裁的性格. |
[18:43] | Oh, my sister’s not a businesswoman. | 喔, 我姐姐可不是商业女超人. |
[18:45] | She’s a humanitarian. | 她是个人道主义者. |
[18:47] | Not a big profit margin there. | 这可产生不了什么利润. |
[18:49] | Have you seen what Selma’s disappearance has done to our stock? | 你没看看Selma的失踪 给我们的股票价格带来了什么影响? |
[18:52] | I haven’t. | 我没注意. |
[18:53] | It’s skyrocketing every day that she’s missing, | 她失踪期间每天我们的股票都涨停, |
[18:55] | just on the assumption that we’ll continue to sell merchandise manufactured in Asia. | 只是基于我们可能会继续出售亚洲产品的猜测而已. |
[18:59] | Selma wanted Hearstmart to deal only American-made products, | Selma希望Hearstmart仅出售美国制造的商品, |
[19:03] | which – here’s a hot tip – we won’t. | 给你透点内幕 – 我们不会这么做. |
[19:07] | I still don’t have anything from Evan. | 我还是没跟Evan联系上. |
[19:08] | I’ve left four messages for him. | 我给他留了四条信息. |
[19:10] | And a fifth would kill you? | 再多留一条你会死? |
[19:13] | My guess? She probably took off to get some time away from Budd. | 要我说? 她更有可能是去躲开Budd一段时间. |
[19:16] | Word is she’s already talked to a lawyer. | 听说她已经去找过律师了. |
[19:19] | Your sister was considering getting a divorce? | 你的姐姐在考虑离婚? |
[19:21] | Since the accident, Budd has become more and more clingy. | 自从事故以来, Budd变得越来越粘人. |
[19:24] | He follows her around like a pull toy. | 他就像个尾巴似的跟着她不放. |
[19:26] | At this point, she probably cares more about her dogs, | 目前来看, 比起她的丈夫, |
[19:28] | than she does her husband. | 她可能更爱她的狗宝贝们. |
[19:29] | I wouldn’t be surprised if she left everything… | 要是她把所有的财产都留给… |
[19:31] | to little Ernest and Julio in her will. | Ernest和Julio这两个小畜牲我也不会吃惊. |
[19:35] | Evan! | |
[19:37] | They glued “travel Scrabble” tiles? | 他们把拼字游戏的字母块拼成数字? |
[19:38] | “CXI” and “CMIII.” | “CXI” 和 “CMIII.” |
[19:41] | Inside a plastic Easter egg and stuck it… | 放在一个塑料的彩蛋里,塞到了… |
[19:43] | Halfway to China. | 庭院深深的地方. |
[19:44] | I’m never going on another Easter egg hunt again. | 我这辈子再也不玩找彩蛋游戏了. |
[19:46] | And I’m never playing Scrabble again. | 也别指望我会玩拼字了. |
[19:48] | In Roman numerals… it’s 111 and 903. | 在罗马数字里… 这表示 111 和 903. |
[19:52] | And, for better or worse, you’re my numbers guy, | 而好歹你是我的数字专家, |
[19:55] | so… go. | 所以 …开始. |
[19:59] | – What am I doing? – Telling me what these numbers mean. | – 要我干吗? – 帮我破解这两个数的含意. |
[20:01] | They mean we got some twisted sickos here. | 这两个数代表了我们学校有些人很变态. |
[20:03] | Anything else I can help you with, that’s free of charge. | 我还能帮上什么忙? 免费的. |
[20:06] | Come on. | 别闹了. 它们只比电话号码少一位. |
[20:07] | It’s one digit short of a phone number. | 别闹了. 它们只比电话号码少一位. |
[20:09] | It could be a locker number. | 有可能是个保管箱的号码. |
[20:11] | – Why would someone stick an egg… – That’s what I’m trying to find out. | – 为什么有人会把彩蛋塞到… – 我就想找出这种行为的原因. |
[20:13] | Ooh, driver’s-license number. | 噢, 驾照号码. |
[20:15] | Check number? | 支票号码? |
[20:17] | – Just one egg, right? – Wallace. | – 只有一个蛋吗? |
[20:22] | Maybe it’s a student ID number. | 也许是个学号. |
[20:24] | Brilliant. | 醒目. |
[20:34] | No. One too many digits. | 不是. 少了太多位. |
[20:36] | It’s almost like you don’t want to help. | 看起来你好象不太愿意帮我似的. |
[20:42] | Hold the phone. | 等等. |
[20:49] | Six. It’s a date. | 六位. 这是个日期. |
[20:52] | It’s almost exactly three years ago. | 几乎正好是三年以前. |
[20:54] | Three years and two days. | 三年零两天. |
[21:00] | Closed library? | 图书馆闭馆了? |
[21:02] | Not to the help-desk girl. | 对服务台小姐来说可没有. |
[21:03] | To me it’s wide-open, | 对我它从不闭馆, |
[21:04] | with all it’s lovely back issues of the Hearst Free Press, | Hearst校刊的往期杂志 |
[21:08] | just waiting to tell me… | 正等着告诉我… |
[21:09] | if something significant happened on campus on 11/19/03. | 11/19/03那天到底发生了什么大事. |
[21:13] | Theta Beta pledge falls off house roof | Theta Beta 新入会成员从房顶跌落 |
[21:25] | Patrice Pitrelli falls off sorority house roof? | 一个叫Patrice Pitrelli的女孩 从联谊会的房顶上摔下来过? |
[22:18] | Morning. | 早安. |
[22:20] | Yes, it is. | 是的是的. |
[22:22] | It came a little bit earlier than I would have liked. | 比我希望的来得早了一点点. |
[22:27] | So, I ran the plates for the Roses’ dog walker. | 我查了Rose家遛狗保姆的车牌. |
[22:31] | You want me to go check her out? | 你要我去找她吗? |
[22:32] | Size her up? Shake her down? | 考察一下? 恐吓一下? |
[22:34] | If you wouldn’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话. |
[22:36] | Lucky for you… | 你真幸运… |
[22:38] | I can do that in my sleep. | 我闭着眼睛都能做. |
[22:51] | You’re blocking my sun. | 你挡着我的太阳了. |
[22:53] | Oh, is that yours? I’m so sorry. | 哦, 太阳是你的? 那我真抱歉. |
[23:00] | Oh, my God, Hallie. | 哦我的天哪, Hallie. |
[23:01] | Are you, like, so totally worried about your missing boss? | 你不会是太担心自己失踪的老板了吧? |
[23:05] | I know she had the power to kick you and your sisters off campus, | 我知道她有权力把你的姐妹会从校园清除掉, |
[23:08] | but you must be, like, a basket case and a half. | 但是你一定是紧张过头了. |
[23:12] | Your face is getting a little pinkish. You should flip. | 你的脸有点红红的. 该翻个身了. |
[23:20] | I’m Selma Rose’s dog walker. So? | 我为Selma Rose遛狗,那又怎样? |
[23:23] | You having a job? Shock right there. | 你干这份工? 我真是太惊讶了. |
[23:26] | It requiring that you wear a plastic bag on your hand… | 它要求你手上套着个塑胶袋… |
[23:28] | while waiting for Fido to kick out a lodger? | 以防狗儿们随时便便? |
[23:31] | That makes me dizzy. | 真是个好工作. |
[23:33] | You don’t know the first thing about me, Veronica. | 你一点都不了解我, Veronica. |
[23:35] | I know like eight, possibly nine things. | 我知道大概八九点. |
[23:39] | But you’re right. I have no idea which one is first. | 但你是对的. 我不知道哪点算一点. |
[23:42] | Is it that you’re a Theta Beta that’d do anything for her sorority? | 这是你身为Theta Beta会员 为姐妹会做出的贡献吗? |
[23:46] | You think I had something to do with Mrs. Rose’s disappearance? | 你觉得我跟Rose夫人的失踪有关? |
[23:48] | Perhaps. | 有可能. |
[23:50] | If there’s anyone you should be concerned about, it’s that guy Brant. | 如果你真的要留心的话,你应该留心Brant. |
[23:53] | Mr. Rose’s assistant? | Rose先生的助理? |
[23:54] | He’s, like, in love with Mr. Rose, | 他几乎像是爱上了Rose先生, |
[23:57] | like Swimfan love. | 就像《泳池诱惑》里的那种爱. |
[23:58] | He won’t let anyone talk to him. He follows him everywhere. | 他不让任何人跟Rose先生说话, Rose先生到哪儿他就跟到哪儿. |
[24:00] | At one time, Mr. Rose was taking a nap, and I saw Brant stroking his hair… | 有一次Rose先生睡着了, 我看见Brant在抚摸他的头发… |
[24:04] | so completely creepy. | 太恐怖了. |
[24:06] | Ugh. Oh! And just a couple weeks ago, | 呃. 哦! 几个星期前, |
[24:08] | Mr. Rose asked him to help him with an anniversary party for Mrs. Rose, | Rose先生叫他帮忙为Rose夫人筹划一个结婚周年派对, |
[24:11] | and Brant threw a teacup at the wall. | 结果Brant气得把茶杯往墙上砸. |
[24:13] | I mean, the guy’s been married for ten years, | 我是说, Rose先生已经结婚十年了, |
[24:16] | and Brant thinks he’s going to switch teams | Brant还觉得自己有可能把他掰弯. |
[24:17] | for a sorry, teacup-throwing ass? | 为了一个乱扔茶杯的可怜虫? |
[24:19] | I don’t think so. | 我看没戏. |
[24:21] | – That’s very helpful, Hallie. – Uh, yeah. ‘Cause it’s the truth. | – 这很有帮助, Hallie. – 啊, 是啊. 因为我说的都是真的. |
[24:25] | And sharing the truth is good. | 讲真话是对的. |
[24:27] | I say we ride that honesty wave all the way home. | 让我们彻底的开诚布公吧. |
[24:30] | Side question: what do you know about Patrice Pitrelli? | 还有个问题: 你对Patrice Pitrelli了解多少? |
[24:34] | God! What’s with all the questions? | 天哪! 你哪儿来那么多问题? |
[24:36] | What’s next? Do you want to know where I buried Jimmy Hoffman? | 解下来呢? 你想知道我把 Jimmy Hoffman埋在哪儿了吗? |
[24:39] | Dustin’s brother? | Dustin的兄弟? |
[24:42] | I don’t know who you’ve been talking to, but nothing happened with Patrice. | 我不知道谁都跟你说了什么, 但是Patrice没事. |
[24:45] | I mean, I didn’t go here yet, but my sisters told me everything. | 我是说, 那时候我还没在学校呢, 但姐妹们都跟我说了. |
[24:48] | She had one too many hard lemonades and she fell off the roof. | 她喝了太多的柠檬水所以从房顶上掉下来了. |
[24:50] | That’s it. | 就是这样. |
[24:51] | No one did anything to her. | 没人对她做过什么坏事. |
[24:53] | I didn’t suggest anyone did. | 我又没说有人这么做. |
[24:56] | Did Patrice claim someone did something to her? | Patrice说过有人害她了? |
[24:58] | No, it’s all lies. Ask anyone in her pledge class. | 没有,全都是假的. 不信你随便问跟她同期入会的任何人. |
[25:01] | That’s an excellent idea, Hallie. Thank you. | 这个主意很棒, 谢谢你.Hallie. |
[25:03] | So what happened after she fell? | 那她掉下来之后又怎样了? |
[25:05] | Nothing! It’s not like she died or anything. | 没怎么样, 她又没摔死什么的. |
[25:09] | Oh, and speaking of, you’ll be happy to know. | 噢, 说起来你一定很高兴听到这个消息. |
[25:11] | Karen? Our den mother? | Karen? 我们的头? |
[25:13] | We had a car wash and raised enough money for another round of chemo. | 我们靠洗车为她下一轮 的化疗筹到了足够的钱. |
[25:18] | Stay sweet, Veronica. Bye. | 天天开心, Veronica. 再见. |
[25:26] | I don’t know about you, but I am dripping with information. | 我不知道你怎么样, 我这边的情报是盆满钵满. |
[25:30] | And I have so much information, I have no place left inside for food. | 我肚子里的情报也超多, 都没地放吃的了. |
[25:34] | Spill. | 快吐出来. |
[25:35] | Hmm. Roger Hearst is halting Selma’s “Buy American” plan, hmm? | 嗯. Roger Hearst要停止 Selma的 “身土不二”计划, 嗯? |
[25:41] | It’ll save the company hundreds of millions, but | 这会为公司省下大笔成本 |
[25:43] | it is exactly the kind of business practice Selma is fighting against. | 但正好是Selma反对的纯商业行为. |
[25:47] | Hmm, suspicious? Hmm, I think so. Hmm. | 唔, 可疑? 唔, 我想是的, 唔. |
[25:51] | Well, I rattled that sorority girl’s cage, and she sang like a canary. | 我搞定了那个姐妹会女孩, 她把底全泄了. |
[25:56] | She thinks that guy Brant is a wack job. | 她认为那个Brant是个神经病. |
[25:58] | Well, he’s not a big fan of hers either. | 其实,他对她也没好感. |
[26:00] | Apparently, Brant is the Smithers to Mr. Rose’s Monty Burns. | 很显然,他们是跟屁虫对讨厌鬼. |
[26:04] | There are tales of hair-stroking, Swimfan-ian-like love. | 我还听到了些摸头发啊 《泳池诱惑》之爱啊的故事. |
[26:09] | Mr. Rose asked for help with his ten-year anniversary party. | Rose先生叫Brant帮忙组织结婚十周年的派对. |
[26:11] | Brant’s response? | Brant的反应是? |
[26:12] | Throwing a teacup. | 气得摔茶杯. |
[26:14] | A ten-year wedding anniversary? | 结婚十周年纪念? |
[26:18] | Have I taught you nothing?! | 我难道没教过你吗?! |
[26:21] | What do we call a tenth anniversary in the P.I. biz? | 结婚十周年对于我们私家侦探来说意味着什么? |
[26:24] | “Dine ‘n’ ditch.” | “打一枪该换个地方了” |
[26:25] | After ten years of marriage, | 在结婚十年之后, |
[26:27] | a spouse is entitled to half of his partner’s assets, | 配偶就有权力获得对方一半的财产, |
[26:29] | so you cut the cord before ten years, you don’t have to pay. | 如果你在此之前甩掉对方, 就可以赖账. |
[26:32] | But she’s the one with the loot. | 但她才是有钱的一方. |
[26:33] | That’s my point exactly. | 我就是这个意思. |
[26:35] | The brother says the marriage is in trouble. | 她的兄弟告诉我他们的婚姻遇到了问题. |
[26:37] | You think the husband had her… | 你觉得她丈夫把她给… |
[26:40] | you know… crrk! | 你知道… 喀擦掉了! |
[26:41] | That’s one extreme possibility. | 这是个最极端的可能性. |
[26:44] | Yeah, what’s the other? | 是啊, 还有什么别的可能? |
[26:46] | Play a hunch? | 要不要提示一下? |
[26:48] | Brant said Selma’s dogs are the children she never had. | Brant说Selma的狗就像是她的孩子. |
[26:51] | If Budd’s trying to, say, keep her hidden, | 如果Budd想要把她藏起来的话, |
[26:54] | I bet she’ll be a lot quieter with her kids around. | 我敢说有她的孩子在身边, Rose夫人会听话很多. |
[27:01] | This is just like that time we went to Disneyland! | 这就像有一次我们去迪斯尼乐园! |
[27:04] | If I have another altercation with Snow White… | 如果我再跟白雪公主… |
[27:06] | and her disapproving dwarfs, | 和她讨厌的小矮人们打起来, |
[27:08] | you’re taking Sneezy this time. | 你得替我出头. |
[27:10] | Okay. | 行. |
[27:11] | Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na! | 啦啦啦 啦啦啦! |
[27:16] | The park is closed. | 公园关门了. |
[27:17] | The walrus out front should have told you. | 门口的海象应该跟你说的. |
[27:26] | Honey, stealthy, remember? | 宝贝, 注意隐蔽. |
[27:28] | Right! Sorry. | 对啊! 抱歉. |
[27:37] | You are not going to find this anywhere else. | 你在哪儿也找不到这样的好货色. |
[27:40] | This is one of the top-rated bagless… | 这是市场上最高级的… |
[27:43] | vacuum cleaners on the market… | 无袋式吸尘器… |
[27:44] | On the market today, and if you call right now, | 在今天的市面上, 如果你现在打电话来定购 |
[27:47] | you’re not only going to get the upholstery attachment, | 你不仅会得到这个完美的家居用品, |
[27:49] | but we are going to give you the… | 我们还将送给你… |
[27:50] | Mrs. Rose? | Rose夫人? |
[27:53] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[27:54] | I’d be better if you’d close the door and didn’t try to rescue me. | 如果你关上大门而且 不再试图拯救我的话,我会更好 |
[28:02] | Mrs. Rose, my name is Keith Mars. I’m a private investigator. | Rose夫人, 我叫Keith Mars. 我是个私家侦探. |
[28:06] | Cyrus O’Dell hired me to find you. | Cyrus O’Dell雇佣我来找你. |
[28:09] | Poor Cyrus. He can’t get anything right, can he? | 可怜的Cyrus. 他什么都干不好,不是吗? |
[28:14] | You were at the reception. | 在招待会上我见过你. |
[28:15] | This is my daughter, Veronica. She works with me… | 这是我的女儿, Veronica. 她为我工作… |
[28:18] | occasionally. | 偶尔. |
[28:19] | Ryan. Tatum. | 他是Ryan, 而我是Tatum. [*见经典老片《Paper Moon》] |
[28:22] | When he gets in a jam, I make with the cute. | 当他遇到麻烦的时候,我就出来耍可爱. |
[28:24] | Well, you can tell Cyrus I’m safe. | 好吧, 你可以去告诉Cyrus我很安全. |
[28:26] | Well, can I tell him how you wound up missing in your own guesthouse? | 那么, 我可以告诉他你失踪后一直躲在自家客房里吗? |
[28:30] | Are you in some sort of trouble? | 你有没有遇到什么麻烦? |
[28:32] | I will be if you tell anyone you saw me, | 如果你告诉任何人见到过我的话, 我就会有麻烦, |
[28:34] | so I would appreciate it if you didn’t. | 所以如果你保守秘密的话, 我将感激不尽. |
[28:36] | I can appreciate it monetarily if that’s necessary. | 如果有必要的话 我还可以以钱的方式来表达感谢. |
[28:40] | It isn’t. | 没必要. |
[28:41] | I’m already being paid by someone who’s extremely concerned about you. | 有个非常关心你安危的人 已经付过钱给我了. |
[28:45] | Well, how about I tell you my story… | 那么, 我告诉你事情经过… |
[28:48] | and you find a way to let Cyrus know I’m okay, | 你想办法让Cyrus知道我的安全, |
[28:50] | without giving me up? | 但是又不说出我的去向,怎么样? |
[28:51] | No promises. | 我可不敢保证. |
[28:52] | He’s afraid you’ve been kidnapped. | 他担心你被绑架了. |
[28:54] | Nope. No kidnapping here. | 没有. 不是绑架. |
[28:56] | Just good old-fashioned blackmail. | 只是老套的勒索而已. |
[28:59] | My husband knows about my lover, | 我丈夫知道了我情人的事, |
[29:01] | and he’s demanded I “disappear” until after our tenth anniversary. | 然后他就要求我 在我们十周年结婚纪念前必须”失踪”. |
[29:04] | The dine ‘n’ ditch. | 打了就跑. |
[29:06] | What? He’d only wind up with ten million… | 这样他就可以分到上千万的财产… |
[29:08] | instead of a hundred? | 而不是一点点小钱? |
[29:09] | Something like that. | 基本上就是这样. |
[29:10] | Look, I’ve just got two days to go. | 看, 还有两天就结束了. |
[29:13] | You could stall Cyrus that long. | 你们肯定可以再跟Cyrus周旋那么久. |
[29:15] | But why make you disappear? | 但为什么要让你失踪? |
[29:18] | Why not just wait to make you sign the divorce papers… | 为什么不直接等到那天 |
[29:21] | until after the ten-year anniversary? | 然后让你签字离婚…? |
[29:23] | I wish I knew. | 我希望我知道为什么. |
[29:25] | I know! | 我可知道! |
[29:28] | Your brother is killing your “Buy American” plan. | 你的兄弟正准备放弃你的”身土不二”计划. |
[29:31] | He’s negotiating with southeast Asian companies. | 他正在跟东南亚的制造商谈判. |
[29:34] | In a few days, your company will be locked in the contracts. | 几天之内,你们公司就将被和约所限, 放弃这个计划 |
[29:37] | Your stock’s going through the roof. | 你们家族的股票正在大涨长红. |
[29:38] | Budd stands to make millions more in a 50-50 split. | Budd想要在财产分割的时候尽量多赚几百万. |
[29:42] | What a bastard. | 真是个混蛋. |
[29:43] | Hey. Veronica. | 嘿. Veronica. |
[29:44] | She’s right. | 她说的没错. |
[29:45] | Our marriage was great until after his accident. | 在他遇到事故之前我们的婚姻很完美. |
[29:48] | Suddenly, he had something to prove, | 突然之间, 他变得总是想要证明自己, |
[29:49] | and having sex with as many women as possible… | 跟尽量多的女人上床… |
[29:52] | was, apparently, the way to do it. | 很显然是证明自己的方法. |
[29:55] | You know, I’m sorry if this is out of line, | 对不起我可能多言了, |
[29:56] | but plenty of couples have split over infidelity. | 但是不少婚姻都是因为不忠而结束的. |
[29:58] | I’m sure you can find a lawyer… | 我肯定你可以找到一个好律师… |
[29:59] | who could get you out of this less expensively. | 用尽量经济的方式来结束这段婚姻. |
[30:01] | Have you ever been a walking punch line, Mr. Mars? | Mars先生, 你能体会作为一个头条人物的感受吗? |
[30:04] | I mean, on a national scale? | 我是说, 全国性的头条? |
[30:06] | Actually… | 事实上… |
[30:07] | Because I’ve been, | 因为我就曾经是这样的人物, |
[30:09] | and I’ve spent the rest of my life trying to earn back… | 我毕生都在为了找回… |
[30:12] | a certain measure of respect. | 应有的尊严而奋斗. |
[30:16] | This would put me back at square one. | 但这张照片将会使我前功尽弃. |
[30:23] | Hallie?! | |
[30:24] | So you’ve met. | 看来你们认识. |
[30:25] | She called me out of the reception and broke the news. | 她把我从招待会叫出来 向我宣布这个新闻. |
[30:28] | She didn’t love me. She seduced me for Budd. | 她根本不爱我. 她是为了Budd才诱惑我的. |
[30:31] | They’re going to run away together and live off my money. | 他们会带着我的钱远走高飞. |
[30:34] | Maybe we can fix this another way. | 也许我们可以用另一种方式解决这个问题. |
[30:35] | Were you wearing those earrings the night you went missing? | 你玩失踪的那天晚上带着同样的耳环吗? |
[30:38] | I was. | 是的. |
[30:39] | And do you have access to Bud’s e-mail accounts? | 然后你有Budd电子邮件的密码吗? |
[30:42] | So the plan’s in motion? | 那么计划已经执行咯? |
[30:43] | As we speak. | 现在进行时. |
[30:45] | We found the perfect eyewitness to the “kidnapping.” | 我们为”绑架案”找到了个完美的目击证人. |
[30:48] | That’s not me, is it? | 不会是我吧, 不是吧? |
[30:49] | Whatever happened to “winter, spring, summer, or fall; | 怎么了? |
[30:52] | all I got to do is call, and you’ll be there”? | 你不是跟我说过”随时随地,使命必达”么? |
[30:56] | Man, all my orifices just went on lockdown. | 伙计, 从现在现在开始, 我七窍紧闭. |
[31:08] | Here comes Peter Cottontail | 兔子先生现身了 |
[31:11] | Hoppin’ down the bunny trail | 沿着小路嘣嘣跳 |
[31:14] | Hippity-hoppity Easter’s on its way | 左跳跳 右跳跳 复活节 就来到 |
[31:27] | Hey! Hey! Stop! | 嘿! 嘿! 停手! |
[31:39] | Who needs a spanking? | 看看谁要被打屁股了? |
[31:46] | It’s okay, Veronica. It’s okay. I’m here to help. | 没事的, Veronica. 没事的. 我是来帮你的. |
[31:48] | What the hell is going on?! | 到底怎么回事?! |
[31:50] | Just calm down, all right? | 镇定点, 好吗? |
[31:51] | Mr. Echolls has been concerned about your safety. | Echolls先生担心你的安全. |
[31:54] | I’ve been hired to keep an eye on you. | 我受雇来照看你. |
[32:03] | Sheriff, hey. | 治安管. |
[32:04] | This man came in, wanted to file a report. | 这个人来想报告情况. |
[32:06] | He claims to have seen Selma Rose the night she went missing. | 他声称在Selma Rose失踪当天晚上见到过她. |
[32:10] | That guy? | 那个人? |
[32:11] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[32:12] | Said he saw her having a fight with a girl from the college. | 他说见到她跟一个大学女生发生争执. |
[32:14] | I got him looking at a Hearst yearbook right now. | 我正在让他翻看Hearst的年鉴. |
[32:17] | Found her! | 找到了! |
[32:29] | Oh, my God. Was I, like, speeding? | 哦我的天. 我不会是, 超速了吧? |
[32:30] | ‘Cause I so didn’t know. | 因为我完全不知道. |
[32:32] | No, no, no. You were fine. | 不不不,你没有. |
[32:33] | Oh, okay. I didn’t think I was. | 哦,好吧.我也这么觉得. |
[32:35] | I’m gonna need you to step out of the vehicle. | 我要你从汽车里出来. |
[32:37] | SEARCH WARRANT AND AFFIDAVIT | 搜查令及口供书 |
[32:43] | I have spent the last few days being terrified… | 我这几天都吓死了… |
[32:47] | that I had some whacked-out rapist following me! | 还以为我被变态强奸犯盯上了! |
[32:50] | Look, I had the same fear. | 你看, 我也一样的害怕. |
[32:52] | So you pay someone to tail me? | 所以你就雇人来跟踪我? |
[32:53] | No, so I asked you to stop putting yourself in danger, | 不对, 所以我就请求你不要再让自己身处险境, |
[32:56] | and you told me to piss off. | 但是你却让我躲开点. |
[32:58] | Then I hired someone to protect you. | 然后我才雇人来保护你. |
[32:59] | You had no right to do that. | 你没有权利这么做. |
[33:01] | Look, that’s probably true, okay? | 我可能真没有权利, 好吗? |
[33:03] | It’s just I don’t care. | 但是我不管. |
[33:06] | You don’t care? | 你不管? |
[33:07] | Look… I don’t give a rat’s ass if it’s right or fair. | 你看, 我根本不在乎这是不是正确的或者是公平的. |
[33:10] | I don’t care if you’re angry. I care that you’re safe. | 我也不管你是不是很生气. 我只要你平安无事就好. |
[33:13] | That’s all sweet and great, but it doesn’t really work that way. | 多细致周到啊, 但是这行不通. |
[33:16] | It’s not like this is all some new facet of my personality. | 你又不是第一天知道我的性子了. |
[33:20] | You know who I am! | 你知道我就是这样! |
[33:22] | You know what I do. | 你知道我做事的风格. |
[33:23] | And? | 还有呢? |
[33:24] | And… it isn’t gonna change. | 还有… 我是不会改变的. |
[33:26] | And if you can’t accept that, this isn’t gonna work. | 如果你不接受的话, 那就没法办了. |
[33:28] | You know who I am. | 你也知道我的脾气. |
[33:31] | And you’re constantly expecting me to change. | 但是你却总是希望我会改变. |
[33:35] | And even right now, as you’re thinking, “crap, he’s got a point,” | 即使在此刻,你心里想着 “靠,他有点道理” |
[33:37] | you still think you’re ultimately right. | 但你还是觉得最终意义上你是对的. |
[33:43] | I love you, Veronica. | 我爱你, Veronica. |
[33:47] | I love you. | 我爱你. |
[33:51] | But, do you love me? | 但是, 你爱我吗? |
[33:57] | Yeah. | 爱. |
[34:00] | Well then, can we try to go a little easier on each other? | 那么我们就应该对彼此好一点吧? |
[34:04] | Yeah, I think that’s a good idea. | 对,我想你说对了. |
[34:09] | So, are we okay? | 那我们和好了? |
[34:12] | Yeah… we’re okay. | 是的… 和好了. |
[34:22] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗? |
[34:23] | Yes. | 是的. |
[34:24] | You can move out of my way. | 你能帮忙躲远一点. |
[34:27] | Brant, who is it? | Brant, 是谁来了? |
[34:30] | Oh, is this about Selma? | 噢, 是跟Selma有关吗? |
[34:32] | H- have you found her? | 你们找到她了没? |
[34:33] | No, sir, we didn’t find your wife. | 没有, 先生, 我们没有找到你的妻子. |
[34:35] | We did find one of her earrings, though. | 但我们找到了一只她的耳环. |
[34:37] | It was in your girlfriend’s car. | 在你女朋友的车里找到的. |
[34:39] | We also found love letters from you on Hallie’s laptop. | 我们还在Hallie的笔电上找到了你写给他的情书. |
[34:41] | I can see why you like her so much. She’s a very sweet girl. | 我能理解你为什么那么喜欢她. 她是个甜姐儿. |
[34:43] | Not very tough, though. | 但不很坚强就是了. |
[34:45] | She said we should take a look in your guesthouse. | 她建议我们搜查一下你家的客房. |
[34:51] | Cute, young girlfriend, rich, older wife. | 年轻而貌美的女友, 年老却富有的妻子. |
[34:53] | I’m kind of shocked I’m not investigating a murder. | 我都有些惊讶为什么没发生凶案. |
[34:56] | Look… you can keep on talking all you want. | 你可以想问多久问多久. |
[34:58] | But, I’m not saying one more word until my lawyer gets here. | 在我的律师到场前我不会再说半个字. |
[35:03] | Uh, Mrs. Rose is hoping for a moment alone with her husband. | 呃,Rose夫人希望能跟她丈夫单独谈一会儿. |
[35:15] | Was Roger in on it, or were you just counting on him to do the wrong thing? | Roger在这件事上也有份吗? 还是你觉得他肯定会坏我的事? |
[35:20] | He is reliable that way. | 在这件事上我充分信任他. |
[35:25] | An early anniversary present, | 这是份提前的纪念日礼物, |
[35:28] | unless you had your heart set on prison. | 除非你决心投身监狱. |
[35:33] | I’m grateful for your help, | 我非常感谢你的帮助, |
[35:34] | but a little surprised I didn’t get a discount, | 但是对于没有折扣有些吃惊, |
[35:36] | repeat customer and all. | 怎么说也是老主顾啊. |
[35:38] | I didn’t charge you for the photocopies or the stamps. | 我没有向你收取影印费和邮资. |
[35:41] | Oh, that was nice. | 哦,你人真好. |
[35:44] | Who knew the cavalry would be so handsome? | 谁能想到我的亲卫军是如此的仪表堂堂? |
[35:47] | Don’t be nice to me, Selma. It’ll ruin everything. | 别对我太好了, Selma. 会破坏气氛的. |
[35:50] | I’m on my way to vote. | 我正要去投票. |
[35:51] | Fate of the Greeks in my hands, and all. | 那些希腊字母的命运就掌握在我的手中了. |
[35:53] | How are they faring? | 那局面到底会如何进展呢? |
[35:54] | I know it’s a difficult decision. | 我知道这是个艰难的抉择. |
[35:55] | My official vote is “screw ’em.” | 我的正式表态是”去它娘的” |
[35:57] | They’re out of here. | 把他们赶出去. |
[36:12] | I know you think I’m some kind of gold digger, but I love Budd. | 我知道你觉得我只是为了钱,但事实上我爱Budd . |
[36:14] | And all of his beautiful money? | 还爱他的花纸头吧? |
[36:16] | Or is true love so blind you didn’t notice… | 或者真爱使人盲目, 所以你没注意到… |
[36:18] | he’s an adulterer older than your father… | 他对婚姻不忠, 年龄比你的父亲大… |
[36:20] | and confined to a wheelchair? | 还整天坐在轮椅上? |
[36:22] | Budd Rose is more of a man than you could ever begin to handle. | Budd Rose比你能理解的男人要男人多了. |
[36:24] | Slow down, Anna Nicole. You’re skeeving me out. | 慢点, Anna Nicole.[*著名淘金女] 你的话听起来有点恶心. |
[36:27] | And the fact is I don’t care if he’s Ron Jeremy on wheels. | 事实上我才不关心他是不是轮椅上的种马. |
[36:30] | You want to impress me? Tell me the truth about Patrice Pitrelli. | 你想让我对你改观? 告诉我关于Patrice Pitrelli的事实真相. |
[36:33] | I told you. I didn’t go here then. | 我告诉过你,那时候我还没加入呢. |
[36:35] | Besides, Patrice’s best friend in the whole world… | 再说了, Patrice在世界上最好的朋友… |
[36:36] | just faked a rape. | 才伪造了自己被强奸. |
[36:37] | Why aren’t you picking on her? | 你为什么不去找她的茬? |
[36:39] | Patrice was friends with Claire? | Patrice跟Claire是好朋友? |
[36:40] | Yeah, they were in the same pledge class. | 她们是同期入会的. |
[36:47] | What did Chip Diller have to do with… | Patrice Pitrelli从Theta Beta姐妹会的屋顶上跌落 |
[36:49] | Patrice Pitrelli falling off the roof of the Theta Beta house? | 这跟Chip Diller又有什么关系…? |
[36:53] | Come in. We’ll enlighten you. | 进来吧. 我们会讲给你听的. |
[36:55] | Who’s “we”? | “我们”都有谁? |
[36:56] | Look who just showed up asking about Patrice. | 看看是谁来问Patrice的事了. |
[36:59] | Veronica Mars. | |
[37:01] | Well, I’m impressed with your tenacity, if not your politics. | 即使我没有被你的信念所折服, 也会被你的坚韧所感染. |
[37:04] | I can die happy. | 那我就死而无憾了. |
[37:06] | What did you hear about Patrice? | 你都听说Patrice的什么事了? |
[37:07] | She fell off the roof of the Theta Beta house. | 她从Theta Beta的房顶上掉下去了. |
[37:10] | She didn’t fall. | 她不是掉下去的. |
[37:11] | She walked right off. | 她是自己跳下去的. |
[37:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:14] | Finally, a smart question. | 终于问到了一个聪明的问题. |
[37:16] | The Theta Betas used to take some pledges… | Theta Beta姐妹会以前会把新会员带到一处秘密的房间… |
[37:18] | to a secret room where they’d have them undress. | 然后让她们脱掉所有的衣服. |
[37:20] | Are you still trying to sell that? | 你不会是还想让我相信你那一套吧? |
[37:22] | I’ve been there. There is no two-way mirror. | 我去看过了.没有所谓的可以从背面可以看穿的镜子. |
[37:24] | Then they panelled over it. | 那她们一定是在它上面又钉了木板. |
[37:26] | I saw it. | 我见过的. |
[37:27] | The rush officer would have the girls strip in front of the mirror. | 指导员会让女孩们在镜子前脱光. |
[37:30] | Then they’d point out the parts that they thought needed work, | 然后他们会指出自己认为需要”改进”的地方, |
[37:33] | like they were being helpful. | 好像他们帮了大忙似的. |
[37:35] | They’d circle them with a magic marker, | 他们会用记号笔在女孩的身上划圈, |
[37:37] | like a plastic surgeon does during a consultation. | 就像整形医师在咨询时做的那样. |
[37:39] | They did that to you? | 他们对你这么干了? |
[37:40] | No. | 没有. |
[37:41] | They only did it to the girls who they thought needed help. | 他们只在需要改进的女孩身上划圈. |
[37:45] | And Patrice needed help. | Patrice就需要”改进”. |
[37:47] | They practically covered her in circles. | 他们基本上在她身上划满了圈. |
[37:49] | I mean, she was pale and pudgy, but a legacy. | 我是说她的确苍白而且矮胖, 但她是被亲友介绍入会的. |
[37:52] | She was already crying when someone turned on the light in the secret room. | 有人打开密室的灯时她就已经开始哭了. |
[37:55] | And there they were. | 然后他们进来了 |
[37:56] | A crowd of Pi Sigs laughing their asses off. | 一大堆Pi Sig的成员,开始大肆嘲笑她. |
[38:00] | Chip Diller started calling her “marshmallow,” | Chip Diller开始叫她 “棉花糖”, |
[38:02] | and the name stuck. | 然后棉花糖就成了她的外号. |
[38:03] | They used permanent marker. | 他们用的是持久性记号笔. |
[38:05] | So not only does she have to deal with being called “marshmallow,” | 所以她不仅要忍受”棉花糖”的外号, |
[38:07] | she had those marks all over her for weeks. | 而且她身上那些笔迹好几个星期都洗不掉. |
[38:10] | The sorority sisters kept telling her a tan would fix everything. | 姐妹会的成员都告诉她说晒黑会有帮助. |
[38:13] | They kept insisting she lay on the roof with the rest of us. | 她们坚持让她留下来 跟我们一起在屋顶上做日光浴. |
[38:16] | But she was still all marked up. | 但是她身上的记号还是很明显. |
[38:18] | She surprised us one day by walking out on the roof. | 有一天她来到屋顶. |
[38:21] | But instead of plopping down on a towel, | 让我们大吃一惊的是,她没有找条毛巾躺下, |
[38:23] | she just strolled right off the edge. | 而是跳下了房顶. |
[38:26] | What happened to her? | 她怎么样了? |
[38:27] | She was in the hospital for a couple of months. | 她住了好几个月的医院. |
[38:29] | Now she’s in a mental-health facility. | 现在进了精神康复中心. |
[38:34] | You don’t believe it? | 你不相信我的话? |
[38:35] | Oh, I believe you. | 哦, 我完全相信. |
[38:38] | And I think it’s horrible. | 我觉得这件事很惨. |
[38:41] | I also think it’s… | 但我也觉得… |
[38:42] | powerful motivation for someone to take desperate action. | 充分的动机可以让人采取极端的行动. |
[38:47] | Fake a rape, right? | 伪造一个强奸案,不是吗? |
[38:52] | Possibly a series of rapes. | 很可能是一系列强奸案. |
[38:55] | How many of them were real? | 到底有多少起强奸不是假造的? |
[38:57] | I mean, other than Chip Diller’s. | 我是说除了Chip Diller以外. |
[38:59] | There hasn’t been any forensic evidence; | 到目前根本就没有任何物证; |
[39:03] | no semen, no hair found on any of the victims. | 在任何一个受害者身上都没有发现精液和毛发. |
[39:05] | The Greeks would be gone if you hadn’t gotten them off. | 如果不是你插手, 那些兄弟姐妹会早就被关闭了. |
[39:08] | Are you proud of that fact? | 你为此很自豪吧? |
[39:09] | The moral superiority would fit better… | 如果你的履历表上没有假造强奸案的话… |
[39:12] | if there wasn’t already one | 你会更有道德优越感的 |
[39:15] | Nothing hurts the cause more than that. | 没有比假造强奸更不利于达成你们目标的了. |
[39:20] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的. |
[39:23] | I’ll show myself out. | 我走了. |
[39:29] | Wine, wine, wine | |
[39:38] | One or two won’t do | |
[39:44] | ‘Cause I want it all | |
[39:53] | And I hope I hope | |
[39:59] | Hope you know what I’m thinking of | |
[40:08] | I want all of your love | |
[40:12] | Transcript: Inigo [vmtranscripts.com] Synchro: Camilla & Michele [veronicamars.it] |