时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Veronica, there’s something you should know. | Veronica 有件事你该知道 |
[00:05] | There’s a video of you. | 有一段关于你的录相 |
[00:09] | Dick got ahold of it somehow. | 不知怎的到了Dick手上 |
[00:11] | Am I singing karaoke? | 我在唱K吗? |
[00:15] | It’s you and Piz having sex. | 你和Piz 在做爱 |
[00:21] | Unless it’s a video from the future, that’s not possible. | 除非录相来自未来世界 否则不可能 |
[00:25] | We haven’t had sex. | 我们没做过爱 |
[00:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:29] | Well, I mean, you were naked and fooling around. | 我是说 那上面是你 裸着身体鬼混的样子 |
[00:32] | I assumed. | 我想是的 |
[00:34] | And I thought you should know. | 我觉得你应该知道这些 |
[00:35] | That you’re crazy? | 你疯了吧? |
[00:36] | Oh, thanks, now I know. | 谢谢 我知道了 |
[00:38] | I guess you should see this. | 我想你应该看一下 |
[00:43] | Why are you bruised? | 你怎么受伤了? |
[00:45] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[00:47] | I found Piz. We sort of had it out. | 我找了Piz 我们干了一架 |
[00:49] | I knew you wouldn’t let him tape you like that. | 我知道你不会允许他 把你这样子拍下来的 |
[00:51] | Stop. Just stop. | 够了 不要说了 |
[00:54] | I don’t know why you’re involved with this | 我不知道你是怎么牵扯进来的 |
[00:56] | or what the hell is on this thing, but it’s not gonna be me. | 也不知道这上面到底是什么 但决不会是我 |
[01:00] | Piz would never… | Piz决不会 |
[01:01] | You need to go. | 你走吧 |
[01:02] | I was trying to help. | 我只想帮帮你 |
[01:04] | Leaving would be helpful. | 离开这里就是帮我 |
[01:16] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[01:18] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[01:20] | It was just Logan. | Logan来了 |
[01:22] | I’ll meet you at home. I’ll make dinner. | 回家见 给你做晚餐 |
[01:24] | You can just walk in and feast like a princess, | 你只要溜达进来 像个公主一样的享受美味就可以 |
[01:26] | you spoiled brat. | 这个宠坏了的孩子 |
[01:37] | Perhaps a cheer? | 也许 欢呼? |
[01:39] | Actually, it does. | 事实上 是的 |
[01:41] | I was kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[01:42] | Then no. | 那就不用 |
[01:43] | Did it involve me being naked? | 那包括我脱光了衣服吗? |
[01:46] | Slowly, bro. You got to take it slow. | 慢点 哥们儿 你得放慢速度 |
[01:48] | How does walking make my ribs hurt? | 怎么走路肋骨都会疼? |
[01:52] | You should see the other guy. | 你该去看看另一个 |
[01:54] | His hands, particularly… I-I tore those things up. | 尤其是他的手 我快把他骨头打碎了 |
[01:58] | He didn’t really give me a reason. | 他连理由都不讲 |
[02:01] | He sort of just burst into the deejay booth | 差不多是闯进DJ室来的 |
[02:03] | and started whaling on me. | 对我一阵暴打 |
[02:04] | He’s got bruised ribs. His eye’s all jacked up. | 他的眼都被打青了 这样说没 没什么用 |
[02:06] | Not… Not really helping. | 嘿 你没有被打败 Piz |
[02:07] | Look, you didn’t lose a fight, Piz. | 嘿 你没有被打败 Piz |
[02:09] | It was a drive-by, man. | 简直就是飞车杀人 哥们儿 |
[02:11] | I guess he was pissed about that thing that happened at the beach? | 我猜他可能是对那件事不爽 在海滩那件事? |
[02:15] | I think he still likes you. | 我觉得他还喜欢着你 |
[02:17] | He… | 他… |
[02:19] | …saw a video of us fooling around. | 看到了一段我们两个鬼混的录像 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I’m on morphine. | 是啊 大概是吗啡起作用了 |
[02:25] | What? | 怎么? |
[02:26] | There’s a video, | 有段录像 |
[02:28] | Taken right here in this very room, of us… | 就在这里拍的 在这个房间 我们 |
[02:32] | Adam-and-Eve-style, getting familiar. | 亚当夏娃那回事儿 相互熟悉 |
[02:34] | So, um, here’s my question. | 我的问题来了 |
[02:36] | Is this a thing you do that maybe you forgot to mention? | 这件事你是不是做了 但忘记告诉我? |
[02:41] | – Veronica. – Just now is the time to come clean. | -现在是澄清自己的时间 |
[02:44] | You really think I would do that? | 你真认为我会做这种事吗? |
[02:46] | No. | 不 |
[02:48] | I just don’t understand how it happened. | 我只是不明白怎么会发生这种事 |
[02:51] | So there’s an actual video. | 录像是真实存在的 |
[02:54] | Well, where did Logan get it? | Logan从哪儿弄来的? |
[02:56] | I was about to go have a talk with him anyway. | 反正我本来就是要去找他 |
[02:58] | So maybe I can get some answers. | 也许能弄点答案回来 |
[03:00] | – Wallace. – Oh, we’re having a conversation. | -噢 我们正在谈话 |
[03:02] | I’ll deal with him. | 我来处理他那边的事情 |
[03:10] | – Is he here? – Who? Logan? | 他在吗? 谁?Logan? |
[03:12] | You know, I don’t know if, um… | 我不知道他是不是 |
[03:16] | Just so you know… | 这就是你知道的 |
[03:18] | The best way to show that you’re still in love with your ex-girlfriend | 表达你对前女友 仍有爱意的最佳方法 |
[03:21] | is to beat up her new boyfriend. | 就是把他的新男友痛打一顿 |
[03:22] | – Parker, you’re… – You’re an idiot. | -Parker 你 -你是个白痴 |
[03:26] | What? | 什么? |
[03:26] | “Parker, you’re an idiot.” | Parker 你是个白痴 |
[03:28] | That’s not what I was gonna say. | 我不是要这样说 |
[03:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:31] | You were going for something nice. | 你想说好话 |
[03:33] | The truth is that I am an idiot. | 事实是我是个白痴 |
[03:34] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[03:36] | There’s just a lot to this that you don’t understand. | 只是有很多事你不明白 |
[03:39] | Like why I kept thinking that I mean something to you | 比如为什么我一直以为你在意我 |
[03:43] | When it’s always been Veronica? | 而你在意的一直是Veronica? |
[03:48] | Wow. | |
[03:50] | You should have seen that expression. | 你真该看看自己那副表情 |
[03:53] | It totally sold you out. | 完全把你出卖了 |
[03:54] | – Are you gonna listen to me? – No! | -你听我说好吗? -不听! |
[03:56] | I look at you, and I know you love her. | 我看着你 知道你爱她 |
[03:59] | Piz videotaped them having sex | Piz录下了他们做爱的情景 |
[04:01] | – without her knowing about it. – Oh, god! Well, that’s horrible! | 而她还蒙在鼓里 天哪! 那真是可怕! |
[04:04] | Well, you must have been devastated. I mean… | 你肯定崩溃了 |
[04:06] | – Veronica had sex with someone else? – She’s your friend, too! | 我是说 Veronica和其他男人做爱 她也是你的朋友! |
[04:11] | Aren’t you angry for her? Do you realize what this will do to her? | 你不为她感到气愤吗? 你没意识到这对她有多大伤害吗? |
[04:15] | Do you realize that we just broke up? | 你没意识到我们刚刚分手了吗? |
[04:22] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 不 我想你没有 |
[04:32] | What? Did he send up a flare? | 怎么?他发了信号吗? |
[04:37] | He’s all yours, Veronica. | 现在他是你的了 Veronica |
[04:38] | Trust me… Not why I’m here. | 相信我 我不是为这个来的 |
[04:42] | You know, it doesn’t even matter anymore. | 你知道吗 这已经不再重要了 |
[04:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[04:57] | You, don’t leave. | 你 别走 |
[04:59] | We’re having a little chat after. | 一会儿我再和你聊 |
[05:04] | He’s having trouble breathing because of his ribs. | 他现在因为肋骨的原因 呼吸都有困难 |
[05:07] | He got five stitches over his eye. | 他眼睛上缝了五针 |
[05:09] | Only five? | 只缝了五针? |
[05:10] | You’re a lunatic. | 你是个疯子 |
[05:12] | You didn’t know he was taping you? | 你不知道他在拍你吗? |
[05:13] | – Because he didn’t! – Oh, come on, Veronica. | -因为他没拍! -算了吧 Veronica |
[05:15] | Who else would have or could have done that? | 还有谁会 还有谁能做得了这个? |
[05:18] | Here’s what I know… | 我知道的是 |
[05:19] | It wasn’t Piz, and it could not be less of your business. | 不是Piz做的 而且这也不关你什么事 |
[05:22] | Aren’t we trying to be friends? | 我们不是在试着做朋友吗? |
[05:24] | As your friend, I was angry at what happened to you. | 作为你的朋友 我对这件事感到很气愤 |
[05:27] | Someone’s always supposed to pay, right? | 总有人要付出代价的不是吗? |
[05:29] | Isn’t that the rule we live by? | 这不是我们生存的规则吗? |
[05:31] | We tried to be friends, and it didn’t work. | 我们试过做朋友 但这不管用了 |
[05:33] | This is the moment, Logan, right now, | 从现在起 Logan 此时此刻 |
[05:37] | where it’s just done. | 我们完了 |
[05:41] | You’re out of my life forever. | 永远别再进入我的生活 |
[05:46] | V | |
[05:46] | Ve | |
[05:46] | Ver | |
[05:46] | Vero | |
[05:47] | Veron | |
[05:47] | Veroni | |
[05:47] | Veronic | |
[05:47] | Veronica | |
[05:47] | Veronica M | |
[05:47] | Veronica Ma | |
[05:47] | Veronica Mar | |
[05:47] | Veronica Mars | |
[05:47] | Veronica Mars 3 | |
[05:47] | Veronica Mars 3x | |
[05:47] | Veronica Mars 3×2 | |
[05:47] | Veronica Mars 3×20 | |
[05:47] | Veronica Mars 3×20 T | |
[05:48] | Veronica Mars 3×20 Th | |
[05:48] | Veronica Mars 3×20 The | |
[05:48] | Veronica Mars 3×20 The B | |
[05:48] | Veronica Mars 3×20 The Bi | |
[05:48] | Veronica Mars 3×20 The Bit | |
[05:48] | Veronica Mars 3×20 The Bitc | |
[05:48] | Veronica Mars 3×20 The Bitch | |
[05:48] | Veronica Mars 3×20 The Bitch I | |
[05:48] | Veronica Mars 3×20 The Bitch Is | |
[05:48] | Veronica Mars 3×20 The Bitch Is B | |
[05:48] | Veronica Mars 3×20 The Bitch Is Ba | |
[05:48] | Veronica Mars 3×20 The Bitch Is Bac | |
[05:49] | Veronica Mars 3×20 The Bitch Is Back | |
[05:53] | Dick, get out here. | Dick 出来 |
[05:59] | What’s up, V? | 什么事 V? |
[06:00] | If you had to bet? | 别装无辜了 |
[06:01] | Look, from a guy’s perspective, | 看 从一位男性的角度来评价 |
[06:03] | the video just made your stock go up. | 那录像让你这只股升值了 |
[06:06] | You looked great. | 你看起来很棒 |
[06:07] | Enthusiasm… always a plus. | 热情四射 总是加分点 |
[06:09] | It’s like you’re this | 你就是个欠揍的大蠢驴 |
[06:13] | Begging for someone to beat the candy out of you. | 不给你点颜色瞧瞧 你就狗嘴里吐不出象牙 |
[06:16] | Where’d you get the video? | 录像哪儿来的? |
[06:17] | Someone e-mailed it to me. | 有人发邮件发给我的 |
[06:18] | Who? | 谁? |
[06:21] | – Get your computer. – I probably deleted… | 把你电脑拿过来 我可能已经删除了 |
[06:23] | After all these years, do you not instinctively fear me? | 这么多年过去了 你还没有一点儿害怕我的本能吗? |
[06:27] | Maybe you should write yourself a note. | 也许你该写张条子提醒自己 |
[06:42] | Chip Diller. | |
[06:43] | You didn’t know it was from Chip? | 你不知道这是Chip发的? |
[06:45] | Well, see how many e-mails I get? | 看到我这儿有多少封邮件没? |
[06:48] | You forwarded it to your whole address book? | 你转发给地址簿上所有人了? |
[06:50] | It was instinct. I always forward porn. | 这是本能 我总是转发黄片 |
[06:54] | When it’s good. | 如果拍得好的话 |
[06:57] | You are going to be so popular in hell. | 你在地狱里会受欢迎的 |
[07:05] | Veronica. | |
[07:06] | – Veronica. – I’m a little busy. | 我正忙着呢 |
[07:09] | Yeah, that figures. | 对 我知道 |
[07:12] | Can you shiv me, please? | 你杀了我吧 好吗? |
[07:14] | I didn’t see the whole thing, alright. | 我没看完 好吧 |
[07:16] | Seriously, just bash me in the head with your boot or something. | 说真的 砸我脑袋吧 用你的靴子或随便什么东西 |
[07:20] | I don’t know what you plan on doing, but I’m offering my help. | 我不知道你打算怎么办 但我想提供帮助 |
[07:23] | Whatever you need, I’m in. | 不管你要我做什么 我都义不容辞 |
[07:25] | There’s a good chance I’m going to take you up on that. | 我很可能会用到你的 |
[07:42] | And I’m back in high school. | 又回到高中了 |
[07:45] | Goody. | 不错 |
[07:53] | Chip. | |
[07:55] | Moment of your time? | 占用你点时间可以吗? |
[07:56] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 正好在忙 |
[07:58] | It’s a cluster of morons. | 一堆白痴 |
[07:59] | Don’t worry. They’ll let you back in. | 别担心 他们会等你回来的 |
[08:01] | You know what I like about you? | 你知道我喜欢你哪一点吗? |
[08:03] | You got spirit. | 你很有热情 |
[08:06] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[08:08] | That’s what you’re doing. | 现在不正在谈嘛 你小子悠着点吧 |
[08:09] | Could you put your head up your ass | 你小子悠着点吧 |
[08:10] | before they stuck the egg in there, or is this new? | 免得哪天屁股被人打开花喽 |
[08:13] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[08:15] | Who sent you that video? | 谁发给你那段录像的? |
[08:16] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 不知道 也不关心 |
[08:19] | You don’t care now. | 你现在可以不关心 |
[08:21] | But holy crap, | 可是老天啊 |
[08:23] | are you gonna care when I start to get my revenge on. | 等我开始报复你时 可别后悔 |
[08:26] | You’ll be doing all sorts of caring. | 到时候少不了你要关心的 |
[08:32] | Hey, Veronica, wait up. | 嘿 Veronica 等一下 |
[08:37] | Domonick Desante… | |
[08:38] | That’s the guy who sent me the e-mail. | 是他发给我的 |
[08:42] | So we’re cool, right? | 我们扯平了吧? |
[08:44] | Right? Everything’s cool? | 对吧? 没事了吧? |
[08:53] | Domonick. | |
[08:54] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[08:55] | Where did you get the video of me? | 我那段录像你从哪儿弄来的? |
[08:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:59] | Your pubescent snickering tells me differently. | 你那副淫笑可不是这么说的 |
[09:02] | Someone sent it to me. | 别人发给我的 |
[09:04] | You should tell me who. | 你应该告诉我是谁 |
[09:05] | Or I can assume that it originated from you. | 不然我会假定你就是源头 |
[09:07] | You can assume whatever position you’d like. | 你可以选一个你喜欢的体位 |
[09:10] | I’m thinking choke hold… you gasping for your last breath. | 我想掐住你的脖子 看你挣扎到最后一口气 |
[09:13] | Shh, shh, shh, sweetheart, sweetheart. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 甜心啊甜心 |
[09:14] | You are so much hotter with the sound off. | 关掉音效的话 你会更性感的 |
[09:17] | You’ll really be better off giving me that name. | 你不告诉我那人名字的话 是不会有好下场的 |
[09:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:24] | Well, I guess I need to go quiver in fear now, so… | 我想我现在该被吓得 去发会儿抖了 那 |
[09:27] | See ya. | 再见 |
[09:33] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[09:36] | Credit-card company made some sort of mistake. | 信用卡公司出了点差错 |
[09:38] | I have a ton of available credit on that card… A ton. | 我那张卡上信用值多了去了 以吨计都不为过 |
[09:41] | I’ll totally pay you back for dinner. | 晚餐钱我肯定会还给你 |
[09:43] | It’s kind of funny, right? It’s like a cute little story we have. | 这很有趣 不是吗? 就当我们拥有一段可爱的小插曲 啊 |
[09:48] | Wh… | |
[09:50] | That yours? | 你的吗? |
[09:52] | You must have some bad karma. | 你遭报应了 |
[10:08] | * Because you had a bad day * [Daniel Powter – Bad Day] | |
[10:11] | * You’re taking one down * | |
[10:13] | * You sing a sad… | |
[10:16] | Anxious to find out how far I’ll go? | 想知道我还能做出什么事来? |
[10:18] | Or are you ready to give me that name? | 还是已经准备好告诉我名字了? |
[10:25] | It was this guy, Gory, all right? Gory Sorokin. | 那个家伙叫Gory 行了吧? |
[10:29] | But seriously, you cannot tell him that I told you. | 但我说真的 你不能告诉他是我告诉你的 |
[10:44] | Are you Gory? | 你是Gory吗? |
[10:45] | Who wants to know? | 谁想知道? |
[10:46] | Well, seeing as I’m the one asking, I’m guessing me. | 看起来是我这个问你的人 我猜就是我 |
[10:49] | You do have nice pom-poms. I’ll give you that. | 你胸部确实不错 我可你为你作证 |
[10:55] | Are you coming in or what? | 你要进来还是怎样? |
[11:00] | You’re shorter in person. | 你本人看起来矮一些 |
[11:03] | Are you the one who planted the camera? | 是你在房间里装了摄像头吗? |
[11:06] | Does it really matter? | 这很重要吗? |
[11:07] | What do you think you could do about it? | 就算是我 你又能怎样? |
[11:09] | Ask Domonick Desante. | 去问Domonick Desante吧 |
[11:12] | I can make your life hell. | 我能把你的生活变成地狱 |
[11:14] | I don’t think you can. | 我认为你不行 |
[11:17] | If you have proof that I’m involved in some way, | 如果你有证据证明 我和这有关系 |
[11:19] | maybe you should get a lawyer. | 也许你应该请个律师来 |
[11:20] | If you don’t, maybe you should just stay and have a drink. | 若你没有 也许你应该 留下来喝点东西 |
[11:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:26] | I’m definitely gonna need a drink. | 我很需要喝点东西 |
[11:28] | Perhaps 12. | 也许啤酒吧 |
[11:29] | I don’t know… How many does it usually take | 我不知道 一般喝几罐才足以 |
[11:31] | For a girl to find you not gross? | 让女孩晕到不觉得你恶心呢? |
[11:40] | You know what I noticed today? | 你知道我今天发现了什么吗? |
[11:43] | Look really close at the welt under my eye. | 靠近点儿看我眼睛下面的伤 |
[11:45] | What? Is your eye okay? | 怎么了?你眼睛好点没? |
[11:47] | Yeah, I was just pointing out that this bright-pink part | 好多了 我只是发现 这块亮粉色的部分 |
[11:49] | Looks kind of like the virgin Mary. | 看起来有点像圣母玛利亚 |
[11:51] | I call this my miracle eye. | 我把这个叫做 我的神奇眼 |
[11:54] | – * My miracle eye * – shh! | |
[11:56] | The pledges are picking up their instructions | 入会者们会到 |
[11:58] | At the north quad newspaper stand. | 北院取报站取回指令 |
[12:02] | Because I picked the spot, and that’s where I picked. | 因为我选了这个地点 并且那是我选出的地方 |
[12:05] | You just leave that to me, I got transportation worked out. | 如果我搞定了运送 你能把这个给我管吗? |
[12:07] | You know, you’re adorable when you surveil. | 你知道吗 你做监听的时候很可爱 |
[12:13] | Do any of the fraternities do a late-spring rush? | 有什么兄弟会是在 春季末时招人吗? |
[12:17] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[12:18] | [Neko Case And Her Boyfriends – Set Out Running] | |
[12:20] | So who are these mystery pledges, | 那么这些神秘入会者是些什么人呢? |
[12:22] | and what do they have to do with my public humiliation? | 他们和我的公开羞辱事件 有什么关系呢? |
[12:27] | * I can’t be myself without you * | |
[12:31] | * Want to crawl down deep inside * | |
[12:34] | * The springs inside the mattress * | |
[12:38] | * Where I cry my dirty secrets * | |
[12:41] | * ‘Cause I just can’t shake this feeling * | |
[12:45] | * That I’m nothing in your eyes * | |
[12:51] | Reading all about it? | 都看过了? |
[12:54] | A guy’s got to keep current. | 男人得跟得上形势 |
[12:56] | What are you up to? | 你要干嘛? 拍了些监视照 |
[12:57] | Just taking surveillance photos | 拍了些监视照 |
[12:58] | of everyone who takes a paper out of that machine… | 所有从那机器里拿报纸的人 我都拍下来了 |
[13:00] | You know, for kicks. | 你知道的 找点刺激 |
[13:03] | You aren’t pledging any sort of fraternity, are you? | 你没有宣誓入什么兄弟会吧? |
[13:06] | You think I’d join a fraternity without telling you? | 你觉得我会不告诉你 就加入什么兄弟会吗? |
[13:08] | I got to grasp at the occasional straw… | 我得抓住这根临时性救命稻草 |
[13:10] | nature of the business. | 职业本能 |
[13:11] | So, what are you doing on this side of campus? | 那你在学校这边做什么? |
[13:13] | Don’t you have lab in, like, five minutes? | 你不是五分钟后有实验吗? |
[13:15] | Are you grilling me? | 你在拷问我吗? |
[13:18] | I got to take this. | 我得接下电话 |
[13:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:23] | You want what? | 你要什么? |
[13:24] | Come back for office hours. We’ll talk about this later. | 办公时间再来吧 我们一会儿再谈 |
[13:26] | Oh, mr. Fennel. | 噢 Fennel先生 |
[13:27] | This is very strange, | 有件奇怪的事 |
[13:28] | but when I left my house this morning, | 我今天早晨离开家时 |
[13:30] | I found this taped to my front door. | 发现这东西绑在我家前门上 |
[13:37] | You look okay to me. | 你看起来还好啊 |
[13:38] | Was this wardrobe change more of an olfactory issue? | 不如说这次换装事件 是一桩嗅觉大案吧? |
[13:46] | You tell me. | 你说吧 |
[13:52] | I dropped my salad. | 我把沙拉掉到裤子上了 |
[13:54] | Hm you can’t really get vinaigrette out with a wet paper towel. | 那味道湿纸巾是擦不掉的 |
[13:57] | They’re doing an article on me for the Neptune Register. | 他们想做一篇关于我的文章 登在”Neptune报”上 |
[14:00] | The interview’s in a couple of days, but… | 过两天采访 不过摄影师随时都可能到 |
[14:02] | they’ve got a photographer due here any minute. | |
[14:05] | And you thought a photo of you in your boxers | 你认为你穿短裤的相片 |
[14:07] | would hurt your lead in the polls? | 对你领先的票数不利喽? |
[14:08] | With clean pants, it’s a smooth cruise into victory. | 穿干净的裤子 可以顺利驶向成功 |
[14:12] | And what a beautiful day that will be for Mars, the family; | 对于Mars(火星) 一家 Neptune(海王星) 这个小镇 |
[14:15] | Neptune, the town; Milky Way, the galaxy. | 银河 这个星系来说 那将是多么美妙的一天啊 |
[14:19] | Sun will be shining. Birds will be singing. | 阳光普照 小鸟欢唱 |
[14:21] | There’ll be dancing in the streets. | 人们在街上翩翩起舞 |
[14:23] | So smile pretty. | 笑的甜一点 |
[14:33] | Do you know what The Castle is? | 你知道“城堡”是什么吗? |
[14:35] | I think I’ve heard something about it. | 我想我听说过一些关于它的事 |
[14:37] | It’s Hearst’s version of Skull and Bones. | 相当于Neptune版的”骷髅会” |
[14:39] | They tapped me to join. | 他们把我选进去了 |
[14:42] | So, this morning… | 所以 今早上 |
[14:43] | This morning, I didn’t think that The Castle | 今早上 我并不认为”城堡” |
[14:45] | had anything to do with that tape. | 和那录像有什么关系 |
[14:48] | Now I do. | 现在我认为是了 |
[14:50] | This girl called me a few days ago wanting to hang out, | 一个女孩几天前打电话给我 想约我出去 |
[14:53] | and I brushed her off. | 我拒绝了她 |
[14:54] | Basically, I lied and told her | 基本上我撒了谎 我告诉她 |
[14:55] | I had to go to a study night at my professor’s house. | 我晚上要去教授家学习 |
[14:58] | After I saw you today, my professor gave me this. | 今天我们见面后教授给了我这个 |
[15:02] | It’s a message from The Castle. | 这是”城堡”发来的信息 |
[15:05] | They knew where I was supposed to be. | 他们知道我应该呆在哪儿 |
[15:07] | They bugged you? | 他们监视你? |
[15:08] | Yeah, and it just makes sense that it’s the same device | 是的 这样就说得通了 他们用同样的设备 |
[15:10] | they used to catch you and Piz. | 拍到了你和Piz |
[15:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | I’m gonna need names and… | 告诉我他们的名字还有 |
[15:16] | I haven’t met a single person… Not even another pledge. | 我还一个人都没见过 包括其他入会者 |
[15:19] | The person who tapped me, he isn’t even a member. | 那个考察我的人 他甚至不是会员 |
[15:21] | The whole rush process is done in messages. | 整个招募过程 都是通过信息完成的 |
[15:23] | Well, they got one less guy to torture in hell night. | 今晚要到他们地狱里受折磨的人 不再有我喽 |
[15:27] | Any chance you’d reconsider that? | 你可不可以重新考虑一下? |
[15:34] | I’m sorry. That’s crazy. That’s way too much to ask. | 对不起 我疯了 我的要求太过分了 |
[15:41] | It’s not. | 不 |
[15:42] | I can do it. | 我可以 |
[15:46] | How am I supposed to get names? | 我怎么才能拿到他们的名字? |
[15:47] | I have a feeling there’s no I.D. tags. | 我觉得他们不会带姓名卡片的 |
[15:54] | Just get their faces. | 记住他们的脸就行 |
[15:56] | You know I can’t draw, right? | 你知道我不会画画的不是吗? |
[15:58] | It’s a camera. | 这是个摄像机 |
[16:00] | Snap a few shots of the guys when you can. | 可能的话拍下几个人来 |
[16:02] | When I got tapped, I went to the Hearst library | 我被选中后 去了Hearst图书馆 |
[16:05] | and looked up everything I could on The Castle. | 尽我所能找了一些关于”城堡”的资料 |
[16:08] | There wasn’t much. | 少得可怜 不过有篇报道 |
[16:14] | And look who wrote it. | 看看是谁写的 |
[16:22] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你肯见我 |
[16:24] | Who doesn’t love a good chat with old friends about secret societies? | 谁不想和老朋友好好聊聊 神秘组织的事呢? |
[16:29] | Our illustrious namesake was a Yale Skull and Bones man. | 我们杰出的同名者是 耶鲁”骷髅会”的一员 |
[16:32] | He wanted Hearst to have something similar. | 他希望Hearst也有类似的东西 |
[16:34] | So he started The Castle at Stanford, where his son went, | 所以他在斯坦福创建了”城堡” 他儿子在那里上学 |
[16:38] | and at Hearst, the school he founded. | 也在Hearst这个他创办的学校 建了一个 |
[16:40] | So, what do they do? | 那么 他们都做些什么? |
[16:41] | That’s the billion-dollar question. | 这是个顶尖问题 |
[16:43] | Being tapped for The Castle, they say, | 据说一旦入选”城堡”会员 |
[16:45] | is a ticket to wealth, power, and privilege. | 就等于拿到了通向财富 权力和特权的门票 |
[16:48] | They’re treated like rock stars. | 他们的待遇就像摇滚明星 |
[16:50] | So who gets tapped? | 那么什么样的人才能入选呢? |
[16:52] | Notable freshman males. | 出色的大一男生 |
[16:53] | Future politicians and lawyers. | 未来的政治家和律师 |
[16:55] | Engineers, journalists, athletes. | 工程师 记者 运动员 |
[16:58] | Wealthy men making other like-minded men wealthy. | 自己富有并可以使 思想相似的人富有的人 |
[17:02] | And how do the ladies feel about that? | 女士们对此作何感想呢? |
[17:04] | We’re not happy. | 我们不高兴 |
[17:06] | A group tried to sue for admission last year, | 去年有个团体 想通过起诉获得准入权 |
[17:08] | But they couldn’t figure out exactly who to sue. | 但她们找不出可被起诉的对象 |
[17:11] | No one knows who the members are. | 谁都不知道会员有谁 |
[17:45] | First corridor on your left. | 左边第一个走廊 |
[17:53] | Keep going. | 一直走 |
[17:58] | Go into unit 499. | 到499房间 |
[18:13] | Three, strip to your underwear. | 三号 脱到只剩内衣 |
[18:17] | Throw your clothes outside the door, shut the door, | 把衣服扔到门外 把门关上 |
[18:20] | then put on the collar and sit in the chair. | 把项圈戴上 坐在椅子上 |
[18:38] | Three, what you do now will dictate the course of your future. | 三号 现在你的所作所为 将会决定你的整个未来 |
[18:42] | All you have to do, is tell the truth, and the world will be at your feet. | 你必须说实话 世界将会在你脚下 |
[18:47] | We have no secrets in The Castle. It keeps us honest. | 在”城堡”里是没有秘密的 他让我们诚实 |
[18:51] | Lie to us, and one of your brothers will pay the price. | 如果你说谎 你的一个兄弟就会付出代价 |
[18:55] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗? |
[18:56] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[18:57] | Tell us about Rashard Rucker. | 说说Rashard Rucker |
[19:00] | What happened the night in Chicago when you ran over the homeless man? | 那一晚在芝加哥 你们撞倒流浪汉时发生了什么? |
[19:14] | So your father committed a crime for you. | 所以你的父亲为了而犯罪了 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:20] | Aah! | 啊! |
[19:24] | What? I answered. | 怎么?我回答了 |
[19:26] | Yes. But someone else lied. | 是的 但是有别人撒谎了 |
[19:29] | Did you get enough? You lie, one of you brothers pays the price. | 你明白了吗? 你撒谎 另一个兄弟就会付出代价 |
[19:34] | Final question… | 最后一个问题 |
[19:36] | What item were you carrying in your pocket tonight? | 你今晚在口袋里放了什么? |
[19:39] | Just a pen. | 只是一支笔 |
[19:43] | You want to try answering that again? | 还要再回答一次吗? |
[20:03] | If you ever need a kidney, | 如果你哪次需要肾 |
[20:05] | I’ve got one with your name on it, no questions asked. | 我一定为你准备好 什么也不问 |
[20:12] | They knew about the camera? | 他们知道那个照相机? |
[20:14] | I said it was a pen. | 我说是一支笔 |
[20:16] | Then I heard this scream. | 然后听到一声惨叫 |
[20:19] | I wouldn’t talk anymore. | 我不再说话 |
[20:21] | So that voice on the box told me to get out. | 然后喇叭里的声音叫我出去 |
[20:23] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:27] | I think I know who one of the other pledges is. | 我想我知道其中一个入会者是谁 |
[20:31] | The voice on the box kept calling me “three.” | 喇叭里的声音一直叫我三号 |
[20:34] | Three… My basketball number. | 三号 是我的篮球队号码 |
[20:37] | But he slipped up one time, and he called me “2,400.” | 但他有一次喊错了 叫我2400 |
[20:40] | 2,400. | |
[20:43] | Meaning? | 什么意思? 开学的前两个星期 |
[20:43] | The first couple weeks of school, | 开学的前两个星期 |
[20:45] | there was a story in the free press | 校报上有个报道 |
[20:47] | about that freshman who made a perfect score on the S.A.T. | 说的是一个SAT考试满分的新生 |
[20:50] | – 2,400. – Yeah. | -2400分 -是的 |
[20:52] | They ran a picture of him with the story. | 那个报道还配了一张他的照片 |
[20:54] | He looked kind of like Josh Groban. | 看上去像Josh Groban |
[21:15] | Is that him? | 是他吗? |
[21:18] | That’s the guy. | 就是这家伙 |
[21:21] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[21:22] | I’ll follow him, and he will lead me to The Castle. | 我会跟踪他 他会指引我找到”城堡”的 |
[21:36] | Friend of yours? | 你的朋友吗? |
[21:38] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[21:39] | Oh, enough of the foreplay. Get to the good stuff. | 哦 前戏足够了 快点进入正题吧 |
[21:43] | Hey, wait. Do I know you? | 嘿 等下 我认识你吗? |
[21:45] | You look so familiar. | 你看着好眼熟 |
[21:48] | Come on, man. | 算了吧 老兄 怎么?我只是觉得在哪里见过她 |
[21:49] | What? I just think I’ve seen her somewhere before. | 怎么?我只是觉得在哪里见过她 |
[21:52] | Don’t be a jerk. | 别把自己当混蛋 |
[21:53] | Ow. You got me. | 哦 你说的对 |
[21:57] | It’s a nice day. Let’s go eat outside. | 今天天气不错 我们出去吃吧 |
[22:00] | Veronica? | 别这样 |
[22:08] | Looks even more familiar from behind. | 从背后看更眼熟了 |
[22:11] | I promise you, Karma’s going to take care of that guy for you. | 我保证 这些人会恶有恶报的 |
[22:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:15] | I’m gonna run him over with my “karma.” | 我会让他知道因果报应的 |
[22:19] | Dude, I saw that Piznarski guy today. | 老兄 我今天看到Piznarski那家伙了 |
[22:22] | That’s one messed-up polack, my brother. | 鼻青脸肿的样子 |
[22:25] | Pound and explode, dude. It’s still a thing. | 来碰一下 老兄 干得不错 |
[22:32] | I guess he didn’t make the video. | 我想不是他录的 |
[22:34] | Whoops. Your bad. | 哎呀 你打错人了 |
[22:35] | Still, it was a royal beatdown. | 不过还是打得漂亮 |
[22:37] | Sometimes a random ass-kicking’s a good thing. | 有时候随便一顿暴打还是很有好处的 |
[22:40] | Keeps everyone else in line. | 能让其他人都老老实实的 |
[22:54] | Oh, 2,400, how quickly you’re moving up in the world. | 2400 你的地位上升的真快啊 |
[22:58] | Not a bad deal… | 还不算坏嘛 |
[22:59] | Drive into a parking lot in your crap car, | 把你的破车开到一个停车场 |
[23:01] | Leave in a stretch limo, and be chauffeured to a mansion. | 然后坐上一辆加上豪华车 司机把你送到一幢别墅 |
[23:04] | So the front window’s all curtained. | 前面的窗子都有窗帘 |
[23:07] | How best to get a view of the back? | 只好到后面去看看了 |
[23:28] | I need faces. | 我得照到脸 |
[24:17] | Gory? You’ve got that disc with you? | 你带来了吗? |
[24:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:21] | Let me show you my office. Take that off your hands. | 去我的办公室吧 把东西交给我 |
[24:24] | That’d be great. I feel like Gollum carrying this thing around. | 好的 带着到处走可不安全 |
[24:28] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[24:33] | I like the look of the pledges. You did well, Gory. | 我很喜欢那些入会者的表情 干得不错 Gorya |
[24:38] | You’re not gonna believe some of the confessions we got this year. | 你不会相信 今年有些招供多么精彩 |
[24:41] | Well, they get worse. Every year. | 一年一年 他们越来越坏了 |
[24:43] | I noticed that we’re down a pledge. | 我看到拒绝了一个入会者 |
[24:46] | I washed him. | 我没让他进来 |
[24:48] | Caught him sneaking in a camera. | 他藏了一个照相机 |
[24:49] | Check it out. There’s the lens. | 来看 这是镜头 |
[24:51] | Click it… It takes a picture. | 按一下 就拍一张照片 |
[24:55] | New age, isn’t it? | 新技术呢 |
[24:57] | It looks like we’re done here. | 我们的任务完成了 |
[25:06] | It’s the only copy? | 这是你唯一的一份? |
[25:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:19] | I wasn’t built to live in the subdivision. | 我生来本不该窝在这小地方的 |
[25:27] | Let’s go back to the induction. | 我们还是去入会仪式吧 |
[25:55] | Nothing else was taken? | 其他东西没少? |
[25:57] | Just the hard drive? | 只有硬盘? |
[25:58] | Which happens to be the most valuable item in the house. | 是这房子里最珍贵的东西 |
[26:01] | What was on it? | 上面有什么? |
[26:03] | It’s five years of programming that will revolutionize the industry. | 五年的程序设计 会给整个产业带来革命性的进展 |
[26:08] | It’s always something, huh? | 总是重要的东西 啊? |
[26:10] | I’m surprised you don’t have a massive security system, Jake. | 我很奇怪你居然没有安保系统 Jake |
[26:13] | It’s coming. | 马上就有了 |
[26:15] | Keith. | |
[26:18] | Well, we’ve only been here for a month. | 我们来这儿只有一个月 |
[26:20] | Could have been household staff. | 也许是家仆做的 |
[26:22] | No forced entry. | 没有强行进入的迹象 |
[26:23] | You mind? | 我到处看看? |
[26:50] | This could be the entry point. | 也许是从这进来的 |
[26:52] | Looking at a tiny thief. | 这个贼还真是娇小 |
[26:57] | Mr. Harvey, sheriff Keith Mars. | Harvey先生 我是探长Keith Mars |
[26:59] | I’m investigating a break-in at the Kanes’ house next door. | 我在调查隔壁Kane家的非法进入的案子 |
[27:02] | I happened to notice you had cameras mounted in your backyard. | 我注意到 你的后院里有摄像头 |
[27:05] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[27:10] | The security cameras are all hooked up to a DVR. | 这些摄像头都有录像 |
[27:13] | We’re looking at the backyard view in real time. | 这是后院的实时画面 |
[27:15] | But if you hit rewind, you can go back up to three days. | 如果你回放的 可以一直看到三天前 |
[27:26] | There. That was something. | 那里 有些东西 |
[27:36] | Is that a girl? | 是个女孩子吗? |
[27:43] | Mr. Harvey, you mind if I take the DVR for evidence? | Harvey先生 不介意我把录像拿走取证吧? |
[27:49] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[27:55] | Deputy Gills. | Gills警官 |
[27:56] | In the flesh. | 面对面了 |
[27:58] | Check out the new digs, Keith. | 来看看我的新工作 Keith |
[27:59] | This is what I do since you fired me. | 从你解雇我之后 我就干这个了 |
[28:03] | There was a break-in at the Kanes’ last night. | 昨晚Kane家有人非法进入 |
[28:05] | I need to see a list of the plates of any strange cars that came in here. | 有什么异常的车停在这里 我需要车牌号的名单 |
[28:10] | Sure thing. Let me check. | 让我看看 |
[28:12] | What do you know? Nothin’. | 你看看 什么也没有 |
[28:15] | Quiet night here at Pemberton Estates. | Pemberton这里可是平静的一晚 |
[28:17] | Good luck on the case, though. | 还是祝你办案顺利 |
[28:19] | Hey, best of luck in the election. | 还祝你选举好运 |
[28:25] | Let me explain something, Veronica. | 我来解释一下 Veronica |
[28:27] | I own the most powerful personal computer on campus. | 这个学校里我的电脑是最强的 |
[28:30] | There is no personal computer faster or better than mine at Hearst. | 在Hearst没有别的个人电脑 比我的更快更强了 |
[28:34] | And using this incredible computer of mine, | 即使是我这么好的电脑 |
[28:35] | it will take 20 years to crack Jake Kane’s password on this hard drive. | 要破解硬盘上Jake Kane的密码 也要20年 |
[28:39] | So how do we do it? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[28:42] | You’re like Kirk in “Wrath of Khan.” | 你就像”天汗的愤怒”里的Kirk |
[28:43] | You refuse to believe in the no-win scenario. | 你不愿相信有对付不了的情形 |
[28:45] | You’re like one of the nerds from “Revenge of the Nerds” | 你就像”菜鸟大反攻”里的菜鸟 |
[28:47] | with your “star trek” references. | 还引用”星际旅行”里的话 |
[28:51] | There is a computer on campus that might be able to crack it. | 学校里有一台电脑也许能破解 |
[29:30] | – Hello. – Sir. | 你好 |
[29:31] | I need to ask you about a license-plate number. | 想问你一个汽车牌照的号码 |
[29:43] | Hello, lover. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[29:45] | Guess that’s what you’re looking for. | 这应该就是你们要找的 |
[29:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:55] | Here we go. | 开始喽 |
[30:00] | Mr. Harvey. | Harvey先生 |
[30:02] | Mind if I talk to you about the sheriff’s visit earlier? | 能跟你谈谈探长的来访吗? |
[30:20] | What do you know about the break-in at the Kane mansion? | Kane家的闯入案你知道多少? |
[30:23] | What happened to my room? | 我的房间怎么了? |
[30:24] | Did you steal five years of Kane software product development? | 你是不是偷了Kane软件公司 五年的研发成果? |
[30:28] | No. That’s a crazy question. Did you tear apart my room?! | 没有 这问题太没道理了 你是想把我的房间拆了吗? |
[30:31] | Yes. And I found this. Notice the rip? | 是的 我还发现了这个 看到这个撕开的地方? |
[30:35] | I found a blue thread on a loose screw of the Kane doggy door. | 我在Kane家的狗通道的一个松螺钉 上发现了蓝色的线头 |
[30:39] | Takes someone awfully small to break in through a doggy door. | 能从狗的小门里钻进去 这个人一定很娇小 |
[30:41] | There are a lot of blue sweaters in the world. | 世界上蓝色的线衫有很多 |
[30:43] | Spoken like a public defender, Veronica. | 你的语气就像公设辩护人 Veronica |
[30:45] | If there is something going on with you, | 如果有什么事情 |
[30:47] | If you’re in trouble, now is the time to tell me. | 如果你有麻烦 现在就告诉我 |
[30:51] | I could tell you, but you’d never look at me the same. | 我可以告诉你 但你会怎么看我 |
[30:53] | I’m spending the night at Mac’s. | 我晚上到Mac那里过夜 |
[30:58] | Veronica Mars? | |
[31:01] | Veronica Mars?! | |
[31:03] | Easy, Jake. | 冷静点 Jake |
[31:03] | You find her, you get that hard drive, | 你找到她 把硬盘拿回来 |
[31:05] | and you arrange for it that I never see that girl again in this lifetime! | 你得确保我这一辈子 再也见不到她! |
[31:09] | You sure that’s our best option? | 你确定这是最佳选择? |
[31:16] | I want to return the sheriff’s department | 我愿意把探长的公寓退还 |
[31:18] | To a place where everyone, regardless of zip code, | 让每一个人 不管他住在什么地区 |
[31:21] | Gets a fair shake. | 都有平等交易的机会 |
[31:22] | Your opponent says he wants to be sheriff | 你的对手说他想当探长 |
[31:24] | Because he always wanted to wear a badge. | 是因为他一直想戴警徽 |
[31:26] | – I’m excited about that, as well. – Where is he? | 能戴警徽我也会兴奋 Keith!是你的女儿 Keith! |
[31:29] | It was your daughter, Keith! | |
[31:31] | Veronica’s the one that broke into my house | 是Veronica闯进我的家 |
[31:33] | and stole my hard drive! | 偷走了硬盘! |
[31:35] | Believe you already know the county prosecutor. | 你应该已经认识县起诉人了 |
[31:38] | And what makes you think… | 你为什么认为 |
[31:39] | Veronica’s plates were registered at the guard gate. | Veronica的车牌在门卫那里登记了 |
[31:41] | Her in and out times match the time of the robbery. | 她进出的时间和被盗的时间吻合 |
[31:44] | She’s small enough. | 她足够娇小 |
[31:45] | Plus, mr. Kane’s neighbor says his video footage revealed | 还有 Kane先生的邻居说他的录像里 |
[31:48] | a blond girl running through his yard. | 有一个金发女孩翻过院墙 |
[31:51] | I’m gonna need that DVR, Keith. | 我要那些录像 Keith |
[31:53] | I need it now. | 我现在就要 |
[31:56] | I’ll happily turn it over as soon as you bring me a judge’s order. | 如果你能拿到法官的命令 我会很乐意交出来的 |
[32:01] | You know what this looks like, Keith? | 你知道这看着像什么吗 Keith? |
[32:03] | Like I don’t kowtow to the rich and powerful? | 像是我不向有钱有势的人的折腰? |
[32:06] | No. Not that. | 不 不是 |
[32:08] | We’ll be back… soon. | 我们会回来的 很快 |
[32:28] | I’ll talk to you in an hour when I can make all this go away. | 当我把这一切都解决了 一个小时之内我就会给你打电话 |
[32:32] | Couple hours at least. | 至少两个小时 |
[32:36] | We don’t have two hours. | 我们没有两个小时了 |
[32:37] | There’s a class scheduled in here at 9:00 a.m. | 早上九点会有课 |
[32:43] | This is Veronica. Leave me a message. | 这是Veronica 请留言 |
[32:46] | Honey… | 宝贝 |
[32:47] | Things have really hit the fan down here. | 事情有点不妙了 |
[32:50] | I’m pretty desperate to talk to you. | 我急需和你谈谈 |
[32:54] | I’m waiting on your call. | 等你的电话 |
[33:58] | Veronica! | |
[34:02] | Eureka! | 有了! |
[34:06] | The names. | 名字 |
[34:10] | Hundreds of them. | 几百个名字 |
[34:12] | This is more than one pledge class. | 这可不止一届的入会者啊 |
[34:14] | Look, this guy’s class of ’39? | 瞧 这家伙是39年的? |
[34:17] | Think we may have overshot. | 看来我们的网撒得太大了 |
[34:20] | No. | 不会 |
[34:22] | This is a beautiful thing. | 这实在是太美妙了 |
[34:27] | Judge’s orders. | 法官令来了 |
[34:30] | See? That wasn’t hard. | 看到吗?一点都不难 |
[34:32] | Leo, you mind pulling the DVR from the evidence room | Leo 你能把录像从证据室拿出来 |
[34:35] | and handing it over to the county prosecutor? | 然后交给县起诉人吗? |
[34:39] | Confessions from every member of The Castle since its inception. | 每个”城堡”成员的招供 从成立之初起 |
[34:44] | 20 years of transcriptions. | 20年的手抄本 |
[34:48] | and we have 30 years of audio, | 30年的录音 |
[34:51] | and 30 years of video. | 30年的录像 |
[34:52] | Why do they do it? | 他们为什么这么做? |
[34:54] | No one spills the castle’s secrets | 没人泄露城堡的秘密 |
[34:56] | because they know what they risk. | 因为有把柄被抓 |
[34:59] | Most of them aren’t guilty of putting that video of you out there. | 大多数人可并没有 散播你的录象啊 |
[35:04] | But this guy is. | 是这个家伙干的 |
[35:06] | Gorya Sorokin. | |
[35:10] | So… | 所以 |
[35:12] | We figured we’d go up to the mountain cabin, | 我们想我们可以去山上的小屋 |
[35:15] | Get loaded, and take the boat out. | 把东西拿上 把船开出来 |
[35:17] | Parents didn’t need to know. | 家长们也不会知道 |
[35:19] | So we’re getting high up on the balcony. | 我们正在阳台上兴奋着 |
[35:20] | And I hear a car pull up, and I hide, but I got a good angle. | 我听到了有车停下来 我就躲了起来 但我的角度不错 |
[35:24] | And I see my dad and uncle Lev get out of a car. | 我看到我爸和Lev叔叔从车里出来 |
[35:27] | They open the trunk and pull a couple bodies out. | 他们把后备箱打开 拖出两具尸体 |
[35:30] | They are bloody as hell. | 简直是血流成河 |
[35:34] | And so they drag the bodies into the workshop. | 他们把尸体拖进了工场 |
[35:37] | And the next thing, I hear the power saw going. | 接着我听到了电锯的声音 |
[35:39] | I always wondered why my dad put a woodshop up in the cabin. | 我还一直奇怪为什么我爸 要在小屋里放那些工具 |
[35:44] | So the next thing you know, he and uncle Lev | 接下来你也能猜到 他和Lev叔叔 |
[35:46] | Are taking a couple hefty bags down to the boat. | 拿出来一些很沉的袋子到船上 |
[35:51] | Maybe I’ll let Gory Sorokin keep his secrets. | 看来我还是让Gory Sorokin保留他的秘密吧 |
[35:59] | Hey, Nish. I’ve got a present for you. | 嘿 Nish 我有个礼物给你 |
[36:01] | You’re transferring? | 你要转学了? |
[36:02] | A list. | 一个名单 |
[36:04] | The names of every member of The Castle. | 城堡每个成员的名字 |
[36:07] | All men. | 都是男生 这对诉讼应该有帮助吧? |
[36:07] | You think this will help with that lawsuit? | 这对诉讼应该有帮助吧? |
[36:12] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[36:15] | Politicians. Tycoons. Celebrities. | 政治家 企业大亨 明星 |
[36:19] | This is gold. | 这简直是无价之宝 |
[36:20] | You’re gonna make some very powerful men very unhappy. | 你会让一些超级大人物超级不爽的 |
[36:24] | Won’t be the first time. | 也不是第一次了 |
[36:32] | Hey. You need to walk away. | -嘿 -你最好走开 |
[36:35] | Just… I need to apologize. | 只是 我得道歉 |
[36:37] | Great. Apology accepted. | 好极了 接受道歉 |
[36:39] | Now go. I’m meeting Piz, who, by the way, | 那就走吧 我等Piz 实际上 |
[36:41] | is the one you should be apologizing to. | 他是你应该道歉的人 |
[36:46] | I am sorry, Veronica. | 对不起 Veronica |
[36:48] | I thought… Well, you know what I thought. | 我想 你知道我是怎么想的 |
[36:50] | I was hoping I’d see you. | 希望我早点见到你 |
[36:53] | I didn’t want to carry that around forever. | 我可不想一辈子带着它 |
[36:55] | You left it behind in my room. | 你放在我的房间里的 |
[36:59] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[37:01] | I’m glad we caught you on hidden camera. | 我很高兴偶然录到了你 |
[37:03] | And I’m glad it’s such a popular e-mail attachment, | 很高兴那个邮件附件是红极一时啊 |
[37:05] | because you’re a real bitch. | 因为你是个真正的婊子 |
[37:09] | You know what you should do with your sudden popularity? | 你知道你该怎么面对你突然走红吗? |
[37:12] | Just lay back and enjoy it. | 躺下好好享受吧 |
[37:23] | Logan, don’t. | Logan 别 |
[37:25] | He’s connected. Connected connected. | 他背后还有其他人 还有其他人 其他人 |
[37:28] | Oh. | 哦 |
[37:29] | Yeah, I was wondering. Didn’t seem like you to shrug it off. | 是啊 我还在想 这么泰然处之可不像你了 |
[37:33] | Hey, so listen. Again… | 听我说 |
[37:35] | I apologize. | 我再次道歉 |
[37:37] | I can be pretty dumb sometimes. | 有时候我确定很蠢 |
[37:38] | It’s a nice gesture, but it’s gonna take some time this time. | 姿态不错 不过这次不会这么容易了 |
[38:08] | You want to hear your friend apologize? | 想听你朋友道歉吗? |
[38:10] | I’m not interested in his apology. | 我对他的道歉不感兴趣 |
[38:14] | But I would like my pen back. | 但我想把我的笔拿回来 |
[38:20] | Whoever you are, you’re gonna die. | 不管你是谁 你死定了 |
[38:22] | Yeah, someday. | 是啊 某一天吧 |
[38:27] | Ah, Piz. Just who I was looking for. | 啊 Piz 我正找你呢 |
[38:30] | Listen, man. I am truly sorry for everything. | 老兄 我真心向你道歉 为我做的一切 |
[38:48] | So are you like the butler now or… | 你现在是管家了还是 |
[38:50] | I’m just saying. | 我是说 你来应门看着像被降级了的样子 |
[38:51] | Answering the door kind of smells of being demoted. | 我是说 你来应门看着像被降级了的样子 |
[38:53] | I like to deal with the miscreants personally. | 我喜欢亲自和恶人打交道 |
[38:56] | – Yes, you do. – Look who dropped by. | -你的确是 -看看谁来了 |
[39:03] | Veronica. | |
[39:06] | Would you care for something? | 想喝点什么? |
[39:08] | Lemonade, mineral water? | 柠檬水 矿泉水? |
[39:11] | I came by to bring this back. | 我来把这个还给你 |
[39:15] | Would you wait right there? | 你能在这儿等会吗? |
[39:18] | I’m gonna call the sheriff myself, | 我要亲自打给探长 |
[39:20] | have him come arrest you. | 让他来抓你 |
[39:21] | Go ahead. I’ll wait. | 打吧 我等着 |
[39:24] | But the moment that happens, | 但是那样的话 |
[39:26] | everything on this drive goes public. | 硬盘的内容就会公之于众 |
[39:29] | There’s no way you can know what’s on that drive. | 你不可能知道硬盘上的内容的 |
[39:32] | Not in a day. | 仅仅在一天之内 |
[39:37] | Gabe Huntley. Class of ’74. | Gabe Huntley 74届 |
[39:39] | Ran over someone one night in Tijuana. | 一天晚上在Tijuana撞倒了一个人 |
[39:42] | Gerald Cummings. Election fraud. | Gerald Cummings 选举欺诈 |
[39:45] | Then there’s that steamy boarding-school incident of yours. | 还有就是 你在寄宿学校的色情事件 |
[39:52] | And we leave my dad out of it. | 不要让我爸牵扯进来 |
[39:58] | I’m afraid it’s a little too late for that, Veronica. | 恐怕有点太晚了 Veronica |
[40:02] | Clarence will see you out. | Clarence会把你送出去 |
[40:08] | Good. You’re home. | 太好了 你到家了 |
[40:17] | Prepare for gumbo. | 准备好喝秋葵汤 |
[40:19] | How do I find the time to make gumbo, you ask? | 你要问 我怎么会有时间做秋葵汤? |
[40:22] | I make time. | 我挤出时间 |
[40:30] | You know I love you, right? More than anything. | 你知道我爱你 对吗? 胜过一切 |
[40:34] | Of course, honey. | 当然了 宝贝 |
[40:38] | I never doubted. | 我从不怀疑 |
[40:43] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[40:48] | Dad? | 爸? 公诉人指控Mars 证物在探长眼皮下消失 |
[40:50] | [Albert Hammond – It Never Rains In Southern California] | |
[41:02] | * Got on board a westbound 747 * — We would like to say thank you — | |
[41:11] | * Didn’t think before deciding what to do * — To everyone that supported the show — | |
[41:18] | * All that talk of opportunities * — For the last 3 years — | |
[41:24] | * TV breaks and movies * — Thank you all for watching. — | |
[41:27] | * Rang true * — Many thanks to Rob Thomas — | |
[41:31] | * Sure rang true * — For this amazing adventure. — | |
[41:35] | * Seems it never rains in southern California * — “True love stories never have endings” — | |
[41:44] | * Seems I’ve often heard that kind of talk before * — Farewell, Veronica! — | |
[41:51] | * It never rains in California * [Raceman, BLue, www.forom.com] |