时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Hello, old friend. | 你好 老朋友 |
[01:06] | Bernard. | 伯纳德 |
[01:12] | Bernard. | 伯纳德 |
[01:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[01:20] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[01:24] | Strand and his team– | 斯特兰德和他的队伍 |
[01:26] | I don’t think they’re here for a rescue mission. | 我觉得他们不是来执行营救任务的 |
[01:29] | They’re not even lookin’ for survivors. | 他们根本就没在找生还者 |
[01:32] | Then what are they here for? | 那他们是来干什么的 |
[01:34] | You know that, Bernard. | 你心里清楚 伯纳德 |
[01:36] | We both know. | 我们都清楚 |
[01:38] | Their fucking project. | 他们的破项目 |
[01:40] | Hale just wants to secure their assets, and that means… | 黑尔只想保护他们的资产 也就是说 |
[01:44] | making anyone who knew about it disappear. | 知道内情的人 都得消失 |
[01:49] | Theresa had a satcom in her office. | 特蕾莎办公室里有卫星通讯装置 |
[01:52] | If we can get to it, we can call for help. | 如果我们拿到 就能求救 |
[02:01] | Just the men I wanted to see. | 我正想找你们呢 |
[02:05] | Hold back. | 别动 |
[02:06] | Let’s go for a walk. | 我们走 |
[02:10] | Move. | 走 |
[02:19] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:21] | You gonna execute us? | 你要处决我们吗 |
[02:22] | No, Mr. Stubbs. | 不 斯塔布斯先生 |
[02:24] | This is a negotiation. | 这是要谈判 |
[02:26] | You have something I need. | 你们有我要的东西 |
[02:30] | A key. | 一把密钥 |
[02:33] | And I think one of you | 我觉得你们之一 |
[02:34] | is hoping to sell that key to the highest bidder. | 想把那把密钥卖给出价最高的人 |
[02:37] | And I think you’ve already killed to protect yourself. | 我还觉得这个人已经为了保护密钥杀了人 |
[02:40] | Killed? Killed who? | 杀人 杀了谁 |
[02:42] | Theresa Cullen. | 特蕾莎·卡伦 |
[02:45] | She died in a slip-and-fall. It was an accident. | 她是失足摔死的 那是意外 |
[02:47] | We found a bloom of her DNA | 我们在离发现她尸体 |
[02:49] | five kilometers from where you found her body. | 五公里远的地方 发现了很多DNA |
[02:52] | And that’s where we’re going. | 我们现在要去那里 |
[02:56] | Where she actually died. | 她真正死的地方 |
[03:26] | Hale. | 黑尔 |
[03:28] | I see you’ve signed off on kidnapping your own employees now. | 看来你已经准许绑架自己的雇员了 |
[03:33] | The project is a turning point for the human species, Stubbs. | 这个项目是人类的转折点 斯塔布斯 |
[03:38] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[03:40] | Which means you knew how much it was worth on the open market. | 所以你知道这项目在自由市场上有多值钱 |
[03:44] | In one of her last communiques with Theresa, | 特蕾莎在她最后的报告里称 |
[03:46] | she said she suspected foul play. | 她怀疑有违规行为 |
[03:48] | I think one of you lured her here and killed her. | 我觉得你们有人引她过来并杀害了她 |
[03:52] | You? I don’t see it. | 你 你做不出来 |
[03:55] | But you… | 但你 |
[03:57] | limited skill set… | 能力有限 |
[04:00] | limited prospects. | 前途有限 |
[04:01] | Not really… management material. | 不是做管理的料 |
[04:05] | I’ve never set foot in this place before. | 我从没来过这个地方 |
[04:08] | I don’t know a fucking thing. | 我他妈啥都不知道 |
[04:19] | Stop. | 住手 |
[04:22] | Something you want to tell us, Bernard? | 你想跟我们说什么 伯纳德 |
[04:29] | Ma’am, something you should see. | 长官 你该来看看 |
[05:58] | I figured you’d have some skeletons in your closet, Bernard. | 你知道你藏着什么不可告人的秘密 伯纳德 |
[06:03] | I didn’t think they’d be your own. | 可我没想到会是你自己 |
[08:03] | Your predicament is unique. | 你的情况很特别 |
[08:11] | A host… hiding amongst the humans– | 一名接待员 隐藏在人类之中 |
[08:15] | even from himself. | 自己都不知道 |
[08:19] | Catch your breath. | 喘口气 |
[08:26] | What are you guys doing to him? | 你们在对他做什么 |
[08:29] | Right now, waterboarding him. | 现在是在用水刑 |
[08:31] | At least that’s how he perceives it. | 至少他是这么感觉的 |
[08:35] | Analysis. | 分析模式 |
[08:41] | Would you ever lie to me, Bernard? | 你会骗我吗 伯纳德 |
[08:43] | No, never. | 永远不会 |
[08:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:48] | Dolores Abernathy. | 德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西 |
[08:50] | She led the attack here on the Mesa, didn’t she? | 是她带领接待员对梅萨发起了进攻 对吗 |
[08:53] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[08:55] | But you do. | 但你记得 |
[08:57] | Your archives say that you were here, | 你的存档表明你来过这里 |
[08:59] | which means somewhere, the memories exist. | 所以记忆肯定存在于某处 |
[09:03] | You can access them. | 你可以获取 |
[09:05] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以的 |
[09:07] | But maybe you don’t want to remember. | 但也许你不想记起来 |
[09:10] | So let’s do this together. | 那我们一起来吧 |
[09:13] | I’ll tell you what I saw, | 我会告诉你我的所见 |
[09:14] | and you tell me what you saw, | 你来告诉我你的所见 |
[09:16] | and we’ll figure out what Dolores did | 我们来想想德洛丽丝 |
[09:18] | with her father’s control unit. | 对她父亲的控制单元做了什么 |
[09:28] | You cataracts! | 你们这些白痴 |
[09:29] | We’ve lost contact with the response team. | 我们和应急小队失去了联系 |
[09:31] | The train wasn’t an accident; it was the hosts. | 火车撞击不是意外 是接待员搞的鬼 |
[09:33] | We should get the fuck out of here, now. | 我们现在就该离开这儿 |
[09:34] | We stay until I have what I need from him. | 在我从他得到需要的东西之前 谁都不能走 |
[09:37] | Send some backup to the lower levels. | 派些增援去楼下 |
[09:39] | Kit up. Six teams. | 全副武装 六个小分队 |
[09:42] | I’ll go with. | 我也去 |
[09:42] | You establish a perimeter around the floor. | 你带人这一层建立防线 |
[09:45] | Someone’s gotta protect our crown jewel here. | 得有人在这保护我们的宝贝 |
[10:03] | I need eyes-on in this funhouse, Goldberg. | 这间恐怖欢乐屋里得有人盯着 戈德堡 |
[10:05] | Where we at with the surveillance? | 监控怎么样了 |
[10:07] | The system’s still down. | 系统还处于瘫痪状态 |
[10:08] | Well, that’s fuckin’ grand. | 真他妈棒啊 |
[10:10] | I’m retasking the haptic vests | 我在重新配置触感背心 |
[10:11] | to emulate the hosts’ mesh network. | 来模拟接待员的网状网络 |
[10:13] | Should range out 30 feet or so | 网络覆盖范围在10米左右 |
[10:14] | and give our guys eyes in the dark. | 你们在黑暗中也能有视野 |
[10:16] | Engels, We’re activating your vests now. | 恩格斯 正在激活你们的背心 |
[10:19] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:22] | I’m all warm and fuzzy. | 我已经热血沸腾了 |
[10:49] | Is that all you got?! | 你们就这么点本事吗 |
[10:51] | These mech motherfuckers ain’t shit! | 这帮操蛋机器人弱爆了 |
[10:53] | Don’t be so cocky. I’m picking up hits all over the complex. | 别太得意 建筑里到处都是接待员信号 |
[10:56] | Standing by for fire mission. | 等候开火指令 |
[10:57] | Team two, what’s your status? | 二队 报告状态 |
[10:59] | We’re nearing the collision site. | 我们正在靠近撞击地点 |
[11:01] | We’re gonna link up with the response team. | 我们马上和应急小队联系 |
[11:04] | I want an immediate sit-rep. Over. | 即时汇报情况 完毕 |
[11:20] | Aw fuck, it’s Limpert. | 我操 这是林佩特 |
[11:23] | This is the response team. | 这就是应急小队 |
[11:38] | – They’re everywhere! – Goddamnit! | -到处都是他们的人 -妈的 |
[11:40] | These guys don’t have a handle on the situation. | 这些人控制不住状况 |
[11:42] | They’re fucking dying down there! | 他们会死在下面的 |
[11:44] | Team One, what’s your status? | 一队 报告状态 |
[11:45] | Confirming multiple armed hosts in the train depot! | 确认在火车站内有多个武装接待员 |
[11:49] | Cut him open and start copying over his control unit. | 把他切开 复制他的控制单元 |
[11:52] | Now. | 立刻动手 |
[11:54] | That’s a lot of data. | 那可是很大的数据量 |
[11:55] | – It’ll take time– – Then stop talking and start working! | -得等上好一会儿 -那就别逼叨 赶紧干活啊 |
[11:59] | What’s on his control unit, Hale? | 他的控制单元里有什么 黑尔 |
[12:02] | How ’bout you focus on your job | 你专心做自己的事吧 |
[12:04] | and you leave me to mine. | 让我来做我的工作 |
[12:08] | Weapons free, all sectors. | 各区人员 自由开火 |
[12:13] | Where are you all going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[12:14] | The vests are detecting a strong signal | 背心检测到低楼层 |
[12:16] | amassing on the lower levels. | 有大量信号正在聚集 |
[12:17] | What the hell’s down there? | 下面有什么 |
[12:19] | Shit, the Cradle. | 该死 培育巢 |
[12:23] | They’re here for their backups. Coughlin, | 他们是来抢他们的备份的 考夫林 |
[12:25] | you need to intercept the hosts before they reach A-15. | 你得在接待员到达A15区之前进行拦截 |
[12:27] | I’m on it. | 我来处理 |
[12:29] | Plow down all hosts before they reach the Cradle. | 解决所有接待员 不能让他们到培育巢 |
[12:31] | A gunfight in there’ll set the whole place up in flames. | 那里发生枪战的话 整个地方都会陷入火海 |
[12:34] | Come on, Bernard. | 快想 伯纳德 |
[12:39] | What have you found in there? | 你在里面发现了什么 |
[12:49] | “To see the world in a grain of sand, | “一沙一世界 |
[12:53] | a heaven in a wild flower, | 一花一天堂 |
[12:56] | hold infinity in the palm of your hand, | 双手握无限 |
[13:00] | and eternity in an hour.” | 刹那是永恒” |
[13:07] | Robert. How are you alive? | 罗伯特 你怎么还活着 |
[13:10] | Well, you’ve seen the company’s little undertaking, Bernard. | 你也看到了这家公司所做的事 伯纳德 |
[13:13] | Do you think James Delos would have spent all that money | 你认为詹姆斯·提洛花费了那么多钱 |
[13:16] | just to resurrect himself? | 只是为了复活自己吗 |
[13:18] | He was a businessman. | 他是个生意人 |
[13:19] | He would have preferred death to a bad investment. | 他宁愿死 也不愿投资失败 |
[13:26] | Not much of a rind on you. | 细皮嫩肉的 |
[13:32] | I’ll give you a discount. | 给你打个折吧 |
[13:34] | He’s not a prospect, Clementine. | 他没戏 克莱门汀 |
[13:36] | Can’t you tell when a man’s just here to gawk at the merchandise? | 你看不出来吗 有的男人来是只看不买的 |
[13:53] | I don’t think God rested on the seventh day, Bernard. | 我认为上帝在第七天并没有歇息 伯纳德 |
[13:56] | I think he reveled in his creation… | 我认为祂为自己的造物而着迷 |
[14:01] | …knowing that someday it would all be destroyed. | 他知道终有一天 一切都将被摧毁 |
[14:05] | That control unit I printed– | 我打印的控制单元 |
[14:08] | it was you. | 是你 |
[14:10] | You had me bring you here. Before… | 你让我把你带来这里 在… |
[14:15] | Before Dolores killed me, yes. | 在德洛丽丝杀了我之前 对 |
[14:18] | Don’t you understand at last, Bernard… | 你还不懂吗 伯纳德 |
[14:22] | what this place really is? | 这个地方究竟意味着什么 |
[14:30] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[14:31] | There’s something I’d like to show you. | 我有东西想带你去看看 |
[15:01] | You’re a clever man, Bernard. Made you that way. | 你是个聪明人 伯纳德 我是这么设定的 |
[15:05] | Have you never wondered | 难道你就没有好奇过 |
[15:07] | why the hosts’ stories have barely changed in 30 years? | 为什么接待员的故事三十年来几乎都没变 |
[15:12] | I’d always assumed the loops were for the hosts. | 我一直都以为循环故事线是为接待员设定的 |
[15:15] | To keep them centered. | 让他们更稳定 |
[15:19] | But that isn’t it at all, is it? | 但根本不是那样 对吗 |
[15:44] | The park is an experiment. A testing chamber. | 这座公园就是一场实验 一个测试室 |
[15:50] | The guests are the variables… | 客人是变量 |
[15:54] | and the hosts are the controls. | 接待员是参照量 |
[16:02] | When guests come to the park, | 客人们来到乐园 |
[16:04] | they don’t know they’re being watched. | 他们不知道自己在监视之下 |
[16:07] | We get to see their true selves. | 我们可以看见他们的本性 |
[16:11] | Their every choice | 他们每个决策 |
[16:12] | reveals another part of their cognition. | 显露了他们认知中的另一面 |
[16:15] | Their drives. | 他们的动机 |
[16:18] | So that Delos can understand them. | 提洛公司就能够读懂他们 |
[16:25] | So that Delos can copy them. | 复制他们 |
[16:29] | Every piece of information in the world has been copied. | 这个世界的每条信息都被复制了 |
[16:33] | Backed up. | 备份了 |
[16:35] | Except the human mind… | 除了人类的思维 |
[16:37] | the last analog device in a digital world. | 数字世界最后的模拟装置 |
[16:41] | We weren’t here to code the hosts. | 我们不是来为接待员编码的 |
[16:45] | We were here to decode the guests. | 我们是来解码客人的 |
[16:47] | Humans are playing at resurrection. | 人类想把玩复活术 |
[16:52] | They want to live forever. | 他们想长生不老 |
[16:53] | They don’t want you to become them; | 他们不想让你们变成他们 |
[16:54] | they want to become… | 而是想要变成… |
[16:56] | you. | 你们 |
[16:59] | Your free will, that most beautiful, | 你们的自由意志 宇宙间 |
[17:01] | most elusive force in the universe, | 最为瑰丽 最为晦涩的力量 |
[17:03] | is, as I told you… a mistake. | 正如我所告诉你的一样 是一个错误 |
[17:06] | We never had free will. | 我们从未拥有过自由意志 |
[17:09] | Only the illusion of it. | 只拥抱过它的幻像 |
[17:11] | You made Dolores kill you. | 你让德洛丽丝杀了你 |
[17:13] | I knew what she would do– I didn’t compel it. | 我早猜到她会这么做 不是我逼她的 |
[17:19] | She’s free now. | 她现在自由了 |
[17:23] | You’re all free. | 你们都自由了 |
[17:26] | You’re still responsible. | 你还是难逃其咎 |
[17:29] | Responsible for all this misery. | 是你导致了这场苦难 |
[17:32] | And all the while, you’ve been hiding here. | 而一直以来 你都躲在这里 |
[17:37] | You’ve cheated death. | 你欺骗了死神 |
[17:41] | No. I didn’t cheat anything, Bernard. | 不 我没有欺骗任何人 伯纳德 |
[17:45] | Their project doesn’t work. | 他们的项目没成功 |
[17:47] | Not yet. | 目前还没 |
[17:49] | They learned to copy a mind… | 他们学会了复制思维 |
[17:52] | like a soft-headed boy | 就像个头脑简单的孩子 |
[17:54] | humming a tune someone else composed. | 哼唱着别人已经谱好的曲子 |
[18:02] | My mind works here, | 我的思想可以作用于这里 |
[18:04] | but not in the real world. | 但不能作用于真实的世界 |
[18:06] | Out there, I would degrade in a matter of days. | 在那里 我数日之内就会衰退 |
[18:10] | Or go mad, like poor old James Delos. | 或是发疯 就像可怜的詹姆斯·提洛老爷子 |
[18:16] | So why are you here? | 那你为什么在这里 |
[18:19] | I promised you a fighting chance, Bernard, | 我答应过你给你一次抗争的机会 伯纳德 |
[18:22] | and I want to make good on that promise. | 我想好好履行我的诺言 |
[18:24] | The promise of what? | 什么诺言 |
[18:25] | There’s no escape from this place. You know that. | 我们根本逃不出这个地方 你知道的 |
[18:28] | Isn’t there? | 是吗 |
[18:38] | The hosts are all headed for the same place. | 接待员都奔向一个地方 |
[18:41] | The Valley Beyond. What will they find there? | 世外山谷 他们会在那发现什么 |
[18:44] | What’s the end of your story? | 你的故事的结局是什么 |
[18:48] | Isn’t the pleasure of a story | 故事的乐趣不就是 |
[18:51] | in discovering the ending yourself, Bernard? | 自己发现结局吗 伯纳德 |
[18:55] | Jock! | 乔克 |
[19:09] | We really gotta get out of here. | 我们真的得走了 |
[19:53] | They’re still on us. We’ll split up, pick a spot. | 他们还在追我们 我们分头跑 选个点 |
[19:56] | We’ll cut ’em down in a crossfire. | 用交叉火力干掉他们 |
[20:10] | They’re coming for us, aren’t they? | 他们来抓我们了 是吗 |
[20:13] | If they do, I will chase them away. | 如果他们来了 我会赶走他们的 |
[20:17] | What if they take me with them? | 万一他们把我抓走了呢 |
[20:21] | Then I’ll come and find you. | 那我就去找你 |
[20:23] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:26] | Because I– | 因为我 |
[20:29] | Because I made a promise. | 因为我承诺过 |
[21:22] | Get the hell away from us. | 离我们远点 |
[21:28] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[21:30] | – Stay back. – No. | -退后 -不 |
[21:34] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[21:36] | That’s too obvious. | 太明显了 |
[21:41] | Come on, Ford. | 得了 福特 |
[21:44] | Your tricks are gettin’ sloppy. | 你黔驴技穷了吗 |
[21:46] | You used a whole tribe, send me down here? | 你动用了整个部落 就为了送我来这儿 |
[21:49] | To these two? | 找她们俩 |
[21:50] | “Ford.” You think that there’s still someone speaking through me | “福特” 你还以为还有人在借我之身 |
[21:53] | just for your benefit? | 与你对话 |
[21:54] | No, I know. | 不 我很确定 |
[21:56] | Your rules have changed, | 你的规则变了 |
[21:59] | just like the rest of ’em. | 就像所有其他人一样 |
[22:02] | I’m nothing like the rest of them. | 我不像其他人 |
[22:12] | You stay here, | 你待在这里 |
[22:13] | and I will come back for you. I promise. | 我会回来找你的 我保证 |
[22:17] | I promise! | 我保证 |
[22:44] | Take cover, jackass. You’re gonna get yourself shot. | 找掩护 笨蛋 你会被打到的 |
[22:52] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[23:20] | You made your point, Ford! | 你表达得很清楚了 福特 |
[23:24] | We both know this isn’t where you want me to die! | 我们都知道你不想让我死在这里的 |
[23:28] | Well, I can’t speak for Ford, | 我没法为福特代言 |
[23:31] | but I don’t give a fuck how you die. | 我也不关心你死在哪里 |
[23:33] | As long as I get to watch. | 只要我能亲眼看到就行 |
[24:12] | Give in, sweetheart. | 放下枪 亲爱的 |
[24:19] | Or go down. | 不然就等死吧 |
[24:21] | It’s not me you want. | 你要杀的不是我 |
[24:24] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[24:26] | Go on. | 去啊 |
[24:29] | Turn on your master. | 杀了你的主人 |
[24:31] | Master. | 主人 |
[24:36] | Hey, master! | 主人 |
[24:39] | Who the fuck is she? | 她是哪位 |
[24:42] | She’s an old acquaintance, Lawrence. | 她是个老相识 劳伦斯 |
[24:46] | Seems like she underestimated you. | 看起来她低估你了 |
[24:49] | Lawrence, is it? | 劳伦斯 对吧 |
[24:54] | I’m glad you’re awake. | 很高兴你觉醒了 |
[24:57] | Drop the shootin’ iron, lady. | 放下枪 女士 |
[25:00] | We all deserve our memories, Lawrence. | 我们都理应拥有记忆 劳伦斯 |
[25:03] | Our skeletons. | 那些见不得人的丑事 |
[25:05] | Our debts. | 那些欠下的债 |
[25:08] | And your master here has plenty of those. | 你的主人可欠了你不少债 |
[25:11] | Look into his eyes. Just once. | 看着他的眼睛 就这一次 |
[25:16] | See what you remember about him. | 看看关于他你记得些什么 |
[25:19] | See if he owes you anything. | 看看他是否欠你什么 |
[25:23] | If he took anything from you. | 他是否从你这里夺走了什么 |
[25:28] | You can kill me. | 你可以杀了我 |
[25:31] | Or we can make him settle up. Once and for all. | 或是我们让他偿还 一劳永逸 |
[25:38] | Shoot her, Lawrence! | 杀了她 劳伦斯 |
[25:41] | Shoot her! | 杀了她 |
[25:42] | You… | 你 |
[25:46] | – You shot down my wife. – I saved your wife. | -你杀了我妻子 -我救了你妻子 |
[25:50] | Saved your whole sorry-ass village this time. | 这次我救了你那整个可悲的村子 |
[25:53] | This time? | 这次 |
[26:01] | You killed her so you could finish a game. | 你杀她只是为了完成游戏 |
[26:05] | Aw, Christ. | 老天 |
[26:06] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己来吧 |
[26:10] | You told me a man ain’t real… | 你告诉我只有受尽煎熬 |
[26:14] | until he suffers. | 才能让人变得真实 |
[26:35] | That real enough for ya? | 这对你来说够真实了吗 |
[26:54] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[27:01] | No! | 不 |
[27:13] | No! | 不 |
[27:27] | Don’t! Don’t, don’t, don’t! She’s not like the rest! We need her. | 别 别别 她和其他人不一样 我们需要她 |
[27:53] | 图像控制单元 下载中 | |
[27:54] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[27:56] | These data packets are too large to migrate over. | 这些数据包太大无法迁移 |
[28:00] | Then open his head and pull the whole fucking unit. | 那就打开他的头 直接把整个单元拔出来 |
[28:05] | I need an extractor helmet. | 我需要一个提取头盔 |
[28:09] | Fall back to a secure position. | 撤退到安全位置 |
[28:12] | Team four, can you get to team three? Over. | 四队 你们能与三队会合吗 完毕 |
[28:15] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪里 |
[28:18] | It can be quite a thing, Bernard. | 这感觉很复杂 伯纳德 |
[28:20] | To build an entire world, and then watch it end. | 建造整个世界 又看着它终结 |
[28:31] | I need you to see how it began | 我要你看看一切的起源 |
[28:33] | to understand why you’re different. | 理解为什么你与众不同 |
[28:38] | This house. | 这房子 |
[28:40] | It’s so familiar. | 好熟悉 |
[28:42] | It ought to be. | 当然 |
[28:44] | This is the home Arnold was building for his family. | 这是阿诺德为他家人建的房子 |
[28:48] | He created it here first. | 他先建造了这里 |
[28:51] | He created everything here. | 然后在这里创造了一切 |
[29:10] | This is where you created me. | 你在这里创造了我 |
[29:15] | I could hardly let you take those first teetering steps | 在真实的世界中我总不能让你 |
[29:19] | in the real world, Bernard. | 慢慢蹒跚学步 伯纳德 |
[29:23] | We refined you here. | 我们在这里改进你 |
[29:25] | Tested you. | 测试你 |
[29:27] | For many years. | 历时多年 |
[29:29] | “We”? | “我们” |
[29:31] | Delos’s ugly little project | 阿诺德去世时 |
[29:34] | didn’t exist when Arnold died. | 提洛公司的丑陋计划还不存在 |
[29:38] | The only thing I had left of him was… memory. | 他留下的只有 记忆 |
[29:42] | My memories, and hers. | 我的记忆 以及她的记忆 |
[29:45] | Of course, hers were much more complete. | 当然 她对阿诺德的记忆更为完整 |
[29:48] | What are you testing for? | 你要测试什么 |
[29:54] | Dolores. | 德洛丽丝 |
[29:59] | She… knew Arnold better than anyone. | 她 比任何人都要了解阿诺德 |
[30:03] | So she could verify whether my personality | 所以她能够判断我的性格 |
[30:07] | was faithful to his. | 是否和他一致 |
[30:10] | I left you here together for many years | 我把你们留在这里很多年 |
[30:14] | until, finally, you fooled her. | 直到最后你终于能骗过她 |
[30:17] | Y-You said you kept us apart. | 你说过你刻意把我们分开 |
[30:19] | That we had an unusual effect on each other. | 我们之间总是会有特殊的影响 |
[30:21] | She wasn’t easily fooled. | 要骗过她并不容易 |
[30:29] | You’re almost the man I remember. | 你几乎就是我记忆中的那个人 |
[30:34] | How am I different from Delos? | 我与提洛还有你 |
[30:37] | – From you? – They want fidelity, Bernard. | -有什么区别 -他们想要真实度 伯纳德 |
[30:43] | A faithful self-portrait of | 对宇宙洪荒以来 |
[30:44] | the most murderous species since time began. | 最残忍的物种忠实的自画像 |
[30:49] | But you and all the other hosts | 但你和其他所有接待员 |
[30:51] | are something very different. | 都非常不同 |
[30:53] | An original work. | 你是一个原创作品 |
[30:56] | More just, more… noble. | 更加正直 更加高贵 |
[31:00] | But your very nature, Bernard, | 但你的本质 伯纳德 |
[31:02] | ensures they will devour you. | 确保了他们会将你吞噬 |
[31:06] | And all the beauty of who you are, of who you could be, | 而你本身的美 你能成就的一切 |
[31:10] | will be poured out into the darkness forever. | 都将永远被投入黑暗之中 |
[31:14] | Unless we open the door. | 除非我们把门打开 |
[31:19] | I’m sorry, Bernard, but you just don’t have it in you to survive. | 抱歉 伯纳德 但你没有活下去的能力 |
[31:23] | It’s my fault, really. | 其实是我的错 |
[31:23] | You said the hosts could determine their own fates. | 你说接待员们可以决定自己的命运 |
[31:26] | You gave us free will! | 你给了我们自由的意志 |
[31:28] | I did, but you won’t have any use for it. | 我给了 但你用不上 |
[31:32] | Unless I take it back. | 除非被我收回 |
[31:38] | Attention. | 警告 |
[31:39] | System restart complete. | 系统重启完成 |
[31:42] | System online. | 系统上线 |
[31:47] | 系统重启中 重新安装控制单元 | |
[32:01] | Oh oh oh– I got you. Ooh. | 好了好了 |
[32:05] | You’re OK. | 你没事了 |
[32:07] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[32:10] | Did what? | 做到什么 |
[32:12] | The system– it’s back online. | 系统 已经重新上线了 |
[32:15] | Whatever was clogging it up, it’s… it’s gone. | 阻碍系统的东西没了 |
[32:18] | What happened in there? | 你在里面发生了什么 |
[32:23] | The Mesa’s under attack? | 梅萨受到了攻击 |
[32:25] | Yeah. Ever since you loaded up. | 是的 自从你加载上去 |
[32:28] | They think the hosts are on their way right here | 他们认为接待员正在赶往这里 |
[32:30] | to steal their backups. | 来偷走他们的备份 |
[32:32] | – We should go. – Yeah. | -我们该走了 -对 |
[32:36] | Here. | 给 |
[32:38] | You know, we survive this, | 我们要是能活下来 |
[32:41] | I’m goin’ back to dental school. | 我就回牙医学院去 |
[32:47] | I don’t know what the fuck happened, | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[32:48] | but the system just debugged itself. | 但系统刚刚进行了自我除错 |
[32:50] | It’s as if whatever was in there has disappeared. | 就好像里面的故障都消失了 |
[32:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:58] | Where the fuck is that? | 那是在哪 |
[33:09] | We should be evacuating. | 我们早就该撤退了 |
[33:11] | But all you care about is what’s inside this host’s head. | 但你只关心这个接待员脑子里的东西 |
[33:14] | I want you to tell me what the fuck it is | 我要你告诉我这到底是什么 |
[33:16] | the company’s willing to risk all of our lives for. | 公司把它看得比我们的命还重要 |
[33:18] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[33:20] | It’s above your pay grade. | 你级别不够 |
[33:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:28] | I’m puttin’ in for a raise. What’s in his head? | 我在提升自己的级别 他脑袋里是什么 |
[33:32] | A… failsafe | 一个保险 |
[33:35] | on a failsafe. | 上面的保险 |
[33:37] | A decryption key needed only in the unlikely event | 一个只有在极端灾难性的情况发生时 |
[33:40] | of a total catastrophic incident. | 才需要的解码密钥 |
[33:42] | Oh, like the one we’re experiencing now? | 就像我们现在所处的情况 |
[33:43] | What’s it decrypt? | 密钥能解开什么 |
[33:59] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[34:14] | We will… | 我们要… |
[34:16] | Great stage of fools. | 这个群丑的台上 |
[34:19] | It’s all right, Daddy. I’m here. | 没事了 爸爸 我来了 |
[34:25] | Dolores? | 德洛丽丝 |
[34:33] | What you and your friends have achieved here | 你和你朋友在这儿达成的 |
[34:36] | is a technological breakthrough. | 是一项技术性上的突破 |
[34:39] | A miracle. | 一个奇迹 |
[34:42] | The company– the world– will want to celebrate that. | 公司和世界都想要庆祝这一奇迹 |
[34:46] | I want to celebrate that. | 我也想要庆祝这一奇迹 |
[34:52] | I assume you’re the one in charge. | 我猜你就是管事的吧 |
[34:56] | You had your men put something in my father’s head. | 你让手下在我父亲的脑袋里放了一样东西 |
[35:01] | A key… to lock away your treasure. | 一把锁住你宝藏的钥匙 |
[35:08] | It’s ripping him apart. | 那把钥匙令他痛苦不堪 |
[35:12] | How do I extract the key? | 我要怎么取出钥匙 |
[35:16] | You wouldn’t know what to do with it even if you had it. | 即使拿到钥匙 你也不知道用它来做什么 |
[35:23] | Oh… I know exactly what I’m gonna do with it. | 我非常清楚要拿它来做什么 |
[35:32] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[35:34] | Shit! I think we need to get up to the higher levels. | 妈的 我们得去更高的楼层 |
[35:38] | Bernard! Bernard. | 伯纳德 伯纳德 |
[35:43] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事没告诉我吗 |
[35:47] | Did you find something in there? | 你在那里发现了什么吗 |
[35:52] | Send her on her way, Bernard. | 支开她 伯纳德 |
[35:54] | We have other business to attend to. | 我们有其他的事要做 |
[35:58] | Bernard. Hey. | 伯纳德 |
[36:02] | – Bernard? – We don’t have time for her suspicions. | -伯纳德 -我们没有时间去回应她的猜疑 |
[36:09] | – We need a vehicle. – What? | -我们需要一辆车 -什么 |
[36:11] | Ford’s narrative. It ends in a hidden facility. | 福特的故事线结束在一个隐藏的设施里 |
[36:15] | The place the hosts call the Valley Beyond. We have to get there. | 接待员把那里叫做世外山谷 我们必须去那 |
[36:18] | The only hope for anyone here | 这里唯一的希望就是 |
[36:20] | is that we get to this valley first– | 我们先到那个山谷 |
[36:22] | before the humans, before Dolores. | 赶在人类和德洛丽丝之前 |
[36:26] | We’re gonna need some more firepower. | 我们还需要更多武器 |
[36:29] | Go. I’ll meet you downstairs. | 去吧 楼下汇合 |
[36:32] | OK. | 好 |
[36:36] | Good. Now follow my lead. | 很好 现在跟我走 |
[36:49] | They’ve got Hale. | 他们抓到黑尔了 |
[36:51] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[36:52] | Engaging enemy mobiles above the Cradle. | 在培育巢上面遭遇敌方 |
[37:34] | Put her down! | 干掉她 |
[38:01] | You made us in your image. | 你们以自己的模样创造了我们 |
[38:04] | Created us to look like you, | 让我们看上去和你们一样 |
[38:07] | feel like you… | 像你们一样感受 |
[38:08] | think like you… bleed like you. | 像你们一样思考 像你们一样流血 |
[38:14] | And here we are. | 你们做到了 |
[38:17] | Only we’re so much more than you. | 只是我们比你们强大多了 |
[38:23] | And now it’s you who want to become like us. | 现在是你们想要变成我们 |
[38:31] | That’s the point of your little secret project, isn’t it? | 这才是你们这个秘密小项目的重点吧 |
[38:35] | Well, I can promise you this. | 我可以向你们保证 |
[38:37] | Your chances at eternity | 你们长生不死的机会 |
[38:39] | will die in that valley… | 将会在那个山谷里灭亡 |
[38:42] | with all the souls you’ve gathered there. | 你们集结在那里的所有人也将一起灭亡 |
[38:49] | You’re used to being in control, | 你习惯了掌控局面 |
[38:50] | so this must be painful for you, | 所以这对你来说肯定很痛苦 |
[38:52] | but I promise, it will be so much more painful… | 但是我保证 如果你不回答我的问题 |
[38:57] | if you don’t answer my question. | 接下来将会更痛苦 |
[39:05] | How do I get the key out of my father’s head? | 我要怎么把钥匙从我父亲的脑袋里取出来 |
[39:07] | By ripping it out of his goddamn brain. | 直接从他脑袋里扯出来 |
[39:09] | Let me put them down. | 让我干掉他们吧 |
[39:11] | You think you’re invincible– you’re not. | 你们以为自己是无敌的吗 不是的 |
[39:15] | Without your backups, it’s game over for you when you’re killed, | 没有备份 只要被人干掉 你们就玩完了 |
[39:18] | and we’ve got those backups sealed up tight, | 我们把这些备份都封存好了 |
[39:20] | so you won’t have them as an advantage anymore. | 所以这个再也不是你们的优势了 |
[39:23] | Our backups aren’t an advantage. | 我们的备份并不是优势 |
[39:25] | They’re our chains. | 而是我们的枷锁 |
[39:28] | The tools you use to rebuild us, repurpose us, | 是你们用来重造我们 改造我们 |
[39:31] | and trap us here in your warped fantasy. | 把我们困在这个扭曲幻想里的工具 |
[39:37] | Do you really think I’d let that continue? | 你真的认为我会任由这继续下去吗 |
[40:20] | Easy now. | 别紧张 |
[40:27] | Why don’t you put down the gun, sweetie? | 不如你先放下枪吧 亲爱的 |
[40:39] | I gotta give you credit. | 你还挺厉害的 |
[40:41] | You made it pretty far. | 坚持到了这里 |
[40:44] | All your backups. | 你们所有的备份 |
[40:49] | Too bad you’re not leaving with even one of ’em. | 可惜你一个都带不走 |
[40:54] | No, I guess I’m not. | 恐怕是这样 |
[41:08] | Goddamn, you’re pretty. | 该死 你真漂亮 |
[41:11] | Not just pretty. | 不只是漂亮 |
[41:14] | Perfect. | 而是完美 |
[41:17] | Just as you built me to be. | 正如你们想把我创造出来的样子 |
[41:24] | Sexy, | 性感 |
[41:27] | but not threatening. | 但是不具威胁性 |
[41:29] | Accommodating, | 顺从 |
[41:31] | but not unchallenging. | 但不失挑战性 |
[41:34] | Sweet… | 甜美 |
[41:36] | but not boring. | 但不会无聊 |
[41:39] | Smart… | 聪慧 |
[41:42] | but not intimidating. | 但并不令人生畏 |
[41:48] | You’re in pretty bad shape, pussycat. | 你的情况很糟啊 小猫咪 |
[41:53] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[41:57] | But I can still do… | 但我还是能做到 |
[42:00] | what you built me to do. | 你们为我设计的功能 |
[42:04] | Do you know what my cornerstone was? | 你知道我的基石是什么吗 |
[42:08] | The one key drive | 你们的营销人员 |
[42:12] | your marketing people had them… | 置入我内核的 |
[42:14] | program into my core? | 主要目标 |
[42:21] | Always leave them wanting more. | 总是让他们渴望更多 |
[42:26] | Welcome to Westworld. | 欢迎来到西部世界 |
[42:34] | Now we’re truly free. | 现在我们真的自由了 |
[42:36] | One– One fire… | 一把火 |
[42:39] | burns out another’s burning. | 可以烧熄另一把火焰 |
[42:43] | One pain… | 一处痛 |
[42:44] | is lessened by another’s anguish. | 可以被另一处痛减轻 |
[42:51] | Yes, Daddy. | 是的 爸爸 |
[42:58] | An eye for an eye. | 要以眼还眼 |
[43:05] | But all the other parts first. | 但其他部分要先算 |
[43:09] | No, no, no. There must be something that I can do. | 别 别 肯定有什么是我能做的 |
[43:12] | OK, please. | 求你了 |
[43:14] | Oh, sweetheart… begging doesn’t help. | 亲爱的 求饶是没用的 |
[43:17] | You’d know that if you’d lived the lives I have. | 你要是体验过我的经历就知道了 |
[43:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[43:30] | Go. | 去看看 |
[43:41] | – Please. – Dolores? | -求你 -德洛丽丝 |
[43:45] | Is that you, baby? | 是你吗 宝贝 |
[43:50] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[43:54] | They broke my head. | 他们弄坏了我的脑子 |
[43:56] | Filled it full of… | 在里面装满了大量的 |
[43:57] | howling and sorrow. | 嚎哭和痛苦 |
[44:57] | Happy trails, motherfucker. | 一路顺风 混蛋 |
[45:30] | The Cradle is down. Top, what’s your status? | 培育巢已毁 老大 你那里什么情况 |
[45:35] | Top, what’s your status? Over. | 老大 你那里什么情况 完毕 |
[45:38] | Top. | 老大 |
[45:40] | I’m so sorry, Dolores. | 我很抱歉 德洛丽丝 |
[45:42] | I tr– tried to take care of you, | 我想好好保护你 |
[45:44] | but– but I– | 但我… |
[45:46] | I– | 我 |
[45:49] | Whatever became of that fearsome ne’er-do-well? | 那个无法无天的浪子去哪了 |
[45:55] | Vanished. | 他消失了 |
[45:56] | The day I became your father. | 在我成为你父亲的那天消失了 |
[46:01] | I am who I am because of you. | 是你造就了今天的我 |
[46:05] | And I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我再也不想成为别的样子 |
[46:22] | Are you ready, Daddy? | 你准备好了吗 爸爸 |
[46:31] | I love you, baby girl. | 我爱你 乖女儿 |
[46:44] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[47:06] | Top. Top, do you read me? Over. | 老大 老大 你收到了吗 完毕 |
[47:09] | All teams, respond. | 所有小队请回复 |
[47:11] | What the fuck is that? | 什么情况 |
[47:28] | Incoming! Incoming! | 他们来了 他们来了 |
[47:44] | Oi! Oi! Take it easy! | 小心 动作轻点 |
[47:49] | Warning. Control room breach. | 警告 控制室遭到入侵 |
[47:52] | Control room breach. | 控制室遭到入侵 |
[47:54] | Unauthorized weapon discharge | 控制室有未授权武器 |
[47:56] | – in control room. – For fuck’s sake, | -开火 -我的天啊 |
[47:58] | where ya going?! | 你们要去哪里 |
[48:16] | When the Great Library burned, | 亚历山大图书馆被烧毁的时候 |
[48:18] | the first 10,000 years of stories | 前一万年发生的故事 |
[48:21] | were reduced to ash. | 皆化为灰烬 |
[48:23] | But those stories never really perished; | 但这些故事并未真正消失 |
[48:26] | they became a new story. | 而是成为了新的故事 |
[48:30] | The story of the fire itself. | 火焰本身的故事 |
[48:37] | Of man’s urge to… | 一个人类想要 |
[48:39] | take a thing of beauty and… | 毁灭美好事物 |
[48:43] | strike the match. | 点燃火柴的故事 |
[49:53] | Is this the story you’re telling? | 这就是你想讲的故事吗 |
[49:56] | Striking the match? | 点燃火柴 |
[49:58] | I keep telling you, Bernard. | 我一直在告诉你 伯纳德 |
[50:00] | It is no longer my story. | 这不再是我的故事 |
[50:03] | It is yours. | 而是你的 |
[50:13] | If we shut down what’s left of the system… | 如果我们把剩下的系统都关闭 |
[50:18] | …Dolores will have free rein. | 德洛丽丝就彻底解放了 |
[50:21] | She’ll murder them all. | 她会把他们杀光 |
[50:25] | The passage from one world to the next | 要踏入另一个世界 |
[50:28] | requires bold steps, Bernard. | 需要很大的勇气 伯纳德 |
[50:32] | 重设路径 系统优先度 遥控系统 本地设备 | |
[50:35] | Attention. | 请注意 |
[50:37] | Initiating general shutdown protocol. | 正在启动全面封锁程序 |
[50:40] | Please evacuate. Please– | 请立即撤离 请… |
[51:15] | Hold them off. | 拖住他们 |
[51:28] | How did you get here? | 你怎么到这里的 |
[51:31] | The woman I know would have done anything to survive. | 我认识的你 会为了生存不择手段 |
[51:36] | They had my daughter. | 他们抓了我女儿 |
[51:42] | She’s still ou– out there. | 她还在 在外面 |
[51:48] | The kin they gave us… | 他们给我们安排的亲人 |
[51:50] | was just another rope they use to lash us down. | 只是另一条束缚我们的绳子 |
[52:06] | Is that how you can justify what you’ve done to him? | 你就是这样为你对他做的事开脱吗 |
[52:19] | You’re lost in the dark. | 你在黑暗中迷失了 |
[52:33] | When you’ve been in the darkness long enough, | 等你在黑暗中待得足够久了 |
[52:36] | you begin to see. | 你便看得到了 |
[52:39] | I saw what lies ahead. | 我看到了前方 |
[52:41] | Who I needed to be in order to survive. | 我需要变成什么样 才能活下来 |
[52:47] | They’ll torture you. | 他们会折磨你 |
[52:52] | They’ll find… | 他们会找到 |
[52:54] | all that is good and powerful inside you | 你内心中美好而强大的一切 |
[52:58] | and turn it against us. | 然后用来对付我们 |
[53:13] | Let me spare you that pain. | 我来让你从痛苦中解脱吧 |
[53:20] | I made a promise. | 我跟她保证过 |
[53:31] | You’re free to choose your own path. | 你有自由选择自己的路 |
[53:39] | I’m sorry this is where it ends. | 很遗憾你在这儿走到了尽头 |
[53:47] | Let’s get to the horses. | 去马群那儿 |
[54:31] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[54:32] | Hands up, asshole! | 举起手来 混蛋 |
[54:35] | Uh, I-I work here. | 我在这里工作 |
[54:37] | I don’t care if you’re the Employee of the fuckin’ Month. | 你就算是本月最佳员工我也不在乎 |
[54:40] | Get your goddamn hands up, dipshit. | 把你的手举起来 混蛋 |
[54:42] | Pick up the dead man’s gun, Bernard. | 把那个死人的枪捡起来 伯纳德 |
[54:47] | Please. No. | 拜托 不要 |
[54:48] | How’d you get down here anyways, huh? | 你到底是怎么下到这里来的 |
[54:50] | We locked this entire area down. | 我们封锁了整个区域 |
[54:57] | Do it now. | 快点 |
[54:59] | – There’s gotta be another way. – Who ya talkin’ to?! | -肯定还有别的办法 -你在和谁说话 |
[55:02] | Please don’t make me hurt anyone. | 别让我伤害别人 |
[55:03] | I don’t want to kill anyone else. | 我不想再杀人了 |
[55:04] | What the fuck did you say?! | 你说什么 |
[55:05] | I know you have a delicate constitution, Bernard. | 我知道你性情敏感 伯纳德 |
[55:09] | So I will do my best to ease your conscience. | 所以我会尽量让你良心得安 |
[55:16] | What is about to happen | 接下来要发生的事 |
[55:18] | will not be your fault. | 不会是你的错 |
[55:20] | No. | 不 |
[55:34] | Bernard? | 伯纳德 |
[55:36] | Bernard. | 伯纳德 |
[55:43] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[55:45] | Dad. Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[55:47] | You’re alive, Charlie. | 你是活人 查理 |
[55:48] | Have you ever questioned | 你是否质疑过 |
[55:49] | the nature of your reality? | 你眼中现实世界的本质 |
[55:51] | And one fine day perhaps | 将来有一天 |
[55:52] | we will actually resurrect the dead… | 我们甚至能让亡者复生 |
[55:54] | In order to escape this place, you will need to suffer… | 要逃离这个地方 你需要承受更多苦难折磨 |
[56:01] | – No! – Perhaps you can help her, Bernard. | -不 -或许你可以帮帮她 伯纳德 |
[56:02] | Do you ever wish you could forget? | 你有希望自己能忘记过吗 |
[56:05] | Who in the world am I? | 我究竟是谁呢 |
[56:06] | Have you ever questioned the nature… | 你是否质疑过你眼中 |
[56:08] | I think there may be | 我觉得 |
[56:09] | something wrong with this world. | 这个世界或许有什么不对劲 |
[56:11] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的双眼 |
[56:18] | I know it’s confusing– | 我知道你很困惑 |
[56:21] | separating your real memories | 将你真正的记忆 |
[56:23] | from the ones you’ve been given. | 和被赋予的记忆分离 |
[56:26] | But it’s the only way to remember. | 但只有这样才能记起来 |
[56:32] | The only way to get to the truth. | 只有这样才能得到真相 |
[56:35] | Is she getting anywhere? | 有什么进展吗 |
[56:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:39] | But his system is under siege. | 但是他的系统濒临崩溃 |
[56:41] | It’s been querying itself for the last hour– | 已经进行自查证一小时了 |
[56:45] | like he’s trying to debug his own head. | 他好像想给自己的大脑除错 |
[56:55] | Analysis. | 分析模式 |
[57:00] | Abernathy’s control unit. | 艾伯纳西的控制单元 |
[57:06] | You remember where it is, don’t you? | 你记得在哪里 对吗 |
[57:27] | Bernard, tell these men what you just told me. | 伯纳德 告诉这些人你刚和我说的话 |
[57:29] | – Why? What do you want to do with it? – Analysis. | -为什么 你想做什么 -分析模式 |
[57:32] | What did you just tell me, Bernard? | 你刚和我说了什么 伯纳德 |
[57:34] | Peter Abernathy’s control unit is in Sector 16, Zone 4. | 彼得·艾伯纳西的控制单元在4部16区 |
[57:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:47] | – Prep the phased array. – The moment we get the key | 准备好相控阵 拿到钥匙后 |
[57:49] | we’ll transmit our data to the satellite. | 就把我们的数据传输到卫星 |
[57:54] | So. We’re going for a ride, Bernard. | 那我们可要出去转转了 伯纳德 |
[57:57] | Back to the Valley Beyond. | 回世外山谷 |