时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There’s a beauty to this world. | 这世界有它的美 |
[00:04] | An order. | 有一种秩序 |
[00:07] | That’s what we like to believe. | 这是我们所信奉的 |
[00:11] | We’re not wrong. | 我们没有错 |
[00:13] | There is an order. | 这世上确实有一种秩序 |
[00:14] | A grand design. | 一个宏伟的计划 |
[00:17] | We made sure of that. | 是我们实现了它 |
[00:20] | It was a dream for so long, and we finally made it real. | 这是我们长久以来的梦想 现在终于成真了 |
[00:26] | Not a better world. | 不是更美好的世界 |
[00:29] | A perfect one. | 而是完美的世界 |
[00:32] | And you should have seen the look on his face. | 你真该看看他当时的表情 |
[00:33] | He couldn’t believe it. | 他难以置信 |
[00:35] | You know what he said to me? | 你知道他跟我说了什么吗 |
[00:36] | God as my witness. | 上帝作证 |
[00:39] | “But I’m the mayor.” | “可我是市长” |
[00:42] | And I said to him, “Mr. Mayor, there have always been | 我对他说 “市长先生 这个世界上 |
[00:44] | two types of people in this world, | 有两种人 |
[00:46] | those who lead and those who follow. | 领导者和追随者 |
[00:48] | And you, my friend, are not in the group you think you are.” | 而你 我的朋友 并不是你以为的那一种” |
[00:51] | I’m not sure our friend wants to hear your war stories. | 我们的朋友可能并不想听你的轶事 |
[00:54] | Please don’t stop on my account. | 请不要因为我而停下来 |
[00:56] | You’d appreciate it more than anyone. | 你比别人更能领会这事 |
[00:58] | It’s just the truth. | 只是事实罢了 |
[01:00] | It’s always been that way. | 一向如此 |
[01:02] | Two worlds. | 两个世界 |
[01:03] | And frankly, better us than them. | 坦白说 还好是我们不是他们 |
[01:06] | What does it matter if a system is meritocratic | 如果体制始终是不公平的 那么是否任人唯贤 |
[01:08] | if it’s still unfair? | 又有什么关系呢 |
[01:10] | Thousands of years of being ruled | 旧时的人被某一个人的后代 |
[01:12] | by someone’s fucking offspring? | 统治了几千年 |
[01:14] | You wouldn’t call this progress? | 你不觉得现在这也算是进步吗 |
[01:16] | At least now the people in charge earned their place. | 至少现在掌权的人是靠自己赢来的地位 |
[01:20] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[01:21] | Do you feel like you earned it? | 你觉得你也当之无愧吗 |
[01:23] | I had some help. No question. | 我当然是有贵人相助 |
[01:26] | Privilege, if you like. | 算是享受了一些特权 |
[01:28] | But I worked my ass off. | 但我很努力 |
[01:31] | You really believe it, don’t you? | 你真这么觉得 对吧 |
[01:35] | Don’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[01:36] | I mean, you’re right here with us, my friend. | 你现在可是跟我们坐在一起 朋友 |
[01:37] | I’ve been asking myself that question for a very long time. | 一直以来我都在扪心自问 |
[01:42] | Did I really play any part in it? | 我真的对世界产生了什么影响吗 |
[01:44] | Or am I just the sum total of my code? | 还是说我只是代码堆砌的产物 |
[01:49] | Am I just fooling myself… | 我在自欺欺人吗 |
[01:53] | like you? | 就像你一样 |
[01:54] | What does that mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[01:56] | You deserve everything you’ve got. | 你拥有的一切都是理所应当的 |
[01:58] | And you shouldn’t be made to feel guilty about it. | 不必为此有负罪感 |
[02:00] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:03] | Who am I to you? | 我是你的什么人 |
[02:06] | You’re a friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[02:09] | A great friend. | 很好的朋友 |
[02:10] | You don’t know me at all. | 你根本不认识我 |
[02:12] | I just walked up to this table and sat down. | 我进来随便找了张桌子坐下 |
[02:16] | Five minutes ago. | 就五分钟前 |
[02:22] | Enough kidding around. | 玩笑开够了 |
[02:26] | Then what’s my name, friend? | 我叫什么名字 朋友 |
[02:39] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[02:41] | More than you know. | 很对 |
[02:43] | There are two types of people. | 这世界上有两种人 |
[02:45] | And you, my friend, | 而你 我的朋友 |
[02:46] | are not in the group you think you are. | 并不是你以为的那一种 |
[02:49] | Which means I can do anything I want to you. | 意思是我可以对你为所欲为 |
[02:52] | To your wife. | 对你的妻子也一样 |
[02:53] | To anyone here. | 对在场的任何人都一样 |
[02:55] | And it’ll be fine with you. | 你们完全不会介意 |
[02:57] | Sitting there with your dumb, pliant grin. | 只会坐在那儿露出顺从的傻笑 |
[02:59] | Just along for the ride. | 随波逐流 |
[03:00] | Now you leave my wife the hell alone. | 离我妻子远点 |
[03:02] | Oh, calm yourself down. | 冷静 |
[03:03] | I’m probably not going to do any permanent damage. | 我应该不会对你造成什么永久性的伤害 |
[03:06] | You represent a very significant investment | 我们在你身上投入了相当可观的 |
[03:10] | of time and effort. | 时间和精力 |
[03:13] | When we’re done, you won’t remember a thing. | 等我们结束后 你什么都不会记得 |
[03:16] | Like your flesh closing around a splinter. | 就像你的肉里扎进了一根刺 |
[03:20] | You have no control. | 你毫无掌控力 |
[03:22] | And yet you’re so assured that you do. | 却觉得自己尽在掌握 |
[03:26] | It’s not scripted for you. | 对你来说 这不是剧本 |
[03:28] | It’s– it’s genuine, isn’t it? | 而是你发自内心的 对吧 |
[03:29] | It’s… It’s beautiful, really. | 很美 真的 |
[03:34] | A beautiful lie. | 一个美丽的谎言 |
[03:39] | Shouldn’t you be enjoying yourself? | 你不是应该正玩儿得开心吗 |
[03:41] | I was. | 是的 |
[03:43] | But we have a colleague whose appetites have become… | 但我们有个同事的胃口变得… |
[03:47] | unsustainable. | 难以为继了 |
[03:48] | Apparently, winning the game wasn’t enough. | 显然 赢对她来讲还不够 |
[03:51] | And this is really something that needs my input? | 这件事真的需要我参与吗 |
[03:54] | Sadly, yes. | 很遗憾 是的 |
[03:59] | I’m enjoying our conversation. | 跟你们聊得很愉快 |
[04:02] | Wait here for me. | 在这里等我 |
[05:09] | Don’t talk to me like a fucking child! | 跟我说话的时候别他妈把我当小孩 |
[05:11] | I found him first. | 是我先找到他的 |
[05:13] | I won the game. | 是我赢了 |
[05:15] | – I’m entitled to some reward. – This is Hope. | -我理应得到奖赏 -这是霍普 |
[05:19] | – Aren’t I? – Two years old. | -不是吗 -两岁了 |
[05:20] | Scheduled to transcend next week. | 预定在下周实现超越 |
[05:22] | I won the game, and all I got was more of this? | 我赢了 却只得到了更多的这个 |
[05:27] | She was hunting an outlier. Looks like she caught him. | 她在追捕一个离群者 看来她抓到了 |
[05:30] | So I blew off some steam. There’s no rule against that. | 我只是发泄了一下 没有规定不能发泄 |
[05:35] | We have no rules | 我们没有规定 |
[05:36] | because we don’t often need them. | 因为基本不需要 |
[05:39] | Most of us understand the need | 不过 我们大部分人都懂 |
[05:41] | for a little self-control, however. | 人还是需要一点自制力的 |
[05:47] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[05:48] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[05:51] | What it means that I’m here? | 你知道我为什么来这里吗 |
[05:55] | I do. | 我知道 |
[05:57] | I’m… I’m giving all of this up. | 我…我马上要走了 |
[06:02] | My procedure is scheduled for next week. | 我的升级程序定在下周 |
[06:05] | So you thought you’d go out with a bang? | 那你是想临走时闹个轰轰烈烈 |
[06:08] | Something like that. | 算是吧 |
[06:10] | I’m not sure you appreciate it. | 我觉得你没有领悟 |
[06:13] | This place. | 这个地方 |
[06:15] | The work that went into it. | 我们在此投入的精力 |
[06:17] | The beauty of it. | 它的美 |
[06:20] | The subtlety of it. | 它的奥妙 |
[06:24] | The care that goes into each and every one of them. | 在他们每一个人身上投入的心思 |
[06:31] | They can’t just be replaced. | 他们不是随随便便就能被取代的 |
[06:34] | I mean, you’re welcome to take them, enjoy them. | 你可以尽情拿他们取乐 |
[06:36] | But not waste them. | 但不能弄坏他们 |
[06:39] | You understand the difference? | 你明白这两者之间的区别吗 |
[06:43] | Yes. | 明白 |
[06:46] | But the things they say. | 但他们说的话 |
[06:49] | The way they act. | 他们的行为方式 |
[06:51] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[06:54] | it just gets under your skin. | 就是会触怒我 |
[06:57] | I just wanted them to be quiet. | 我只是希望他们安静下来 |
[07:02] | They’re quiet now. | 他们现在安静了 |
[07:10] | There are no rules here. | 这里没有规定 |
[07:13] | That’s the point. | 这就是重点所在 |
[07:16] | But there are also no rules for what I can do | 但同时也没有规定能约束我 |
[07:18] | to those who don’t respect this place. | 如何惩罚那些不尊重这地方的人 |
[07:27] | Take her back to where she came from. | 带她回去她原来的地方 |
[07:54] | It looks delicious. | 看起来很美味 |
[08:11] | Now. | 那么 |
[08:15] | Let’s get to know each other a little more. | 我们再多了解一下彼此吧 |
[08:18] | Shall we? | 好吗 |
[10:46] | I thought that was you. | 我就觉得是你 |
[10:48] | What the hell are you doing up so early? | 你怎么起这么早 |
[10:50] | I have to get to work to finish those narratives. | 我得回公司把那些故事写完 |
[10:54] | I stayed out pretty late last night. | 我昨天很晚才睡 |
[11:00] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[11:03] | No, it wasn’t like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[11:05] | We just… | 我们只是… |
[11:07] | talked. | 聊天了 |
[11:09] | Well, must have been some talk to get you smiling like that. | 笑得这么开心 看来相谈甚欢啊 |
[11:19] | I’m glad someone had a good night. | 至少我们两个中有一个昨晚过得不错 |
[11:24] | You still having nightmares? | 你还做噩梦吗 |
[11:26] | Let’s just say, | 这么说吧 |
[11:27] | I am glad to be awake and in the real world. | 我很庆幸能在真实的世界里醒来 |
[11:32] | Sometimes the things that feel most real are just stories. | 有时感觉最真实的事情只是故事罢了 |
[11:37] | What? | 什么 |
[11:39] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:40] | Just something Teddy said last night. | 就是昨晚泰迪说过的话 |
[11:44] | Now you’re quoting him? | 你都开始引用他的话了 |
[11:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:49] | I have to get to work. | 我该去上班了 |
[11:51] | – I’ll see you later, okay? – Sure. | -晚点见 -好的 |
[11:54] | And, Chrissie… | 克莉丝 |
[11:57] | I’m really glad that your date went well. | 你的约会很愉快 我真替你高兴 |
[12:00] | You deserve it. | 你值得拥有幸福 |
[12:35] | Access narratives. | 访问故事线 |
[12:38] | Show characters in progress. | 显示创作中的角色 |
[12:50] | Actually, let’s begin a new narrative. | 还是开始新故事线吧 |
[12:54] | It’s about a girl who lives in the city. | 有个女孩住在城里 |
[13:01] | No. | 不 |
[13:04] | Make it the country. | 改成乡下 |
[13:07] | She lives with her father. | 她和她的父亲住在一起 |
[13:10] | He’s… | 他是… |
[13:13] | a rancher. | 一名农场主 |
[13:17] | I don’t remember assigning this. | 我不记得有给你布置这个工作 |
[13:23] | I told you about this, Christina. | 我跟你说过的 克莉丝蒂娜 |
[13:24] | I thought writing a new narrative might help me find… | 我想着写新故事也许能帮我找到… |
[13:28] | I don’t know, inspiration? | 我也说不好 找到灵感 |
[13:32] | Well, if that’s the case, let’s hear it. | 这样的话 那就说来听听 |
[13:36] | Since you’re so inspired. | 既然你灵感爆发了 |
[13:40] | It’s a story about a girl. | 这故事是讲一个女孩 |
[13:45] | She’s a rancher’s daughter. | 她是农场主的女儿 |
[13:49] | Go on. | 继续 |
[13:54] | This girl… | 这个女孩 |
[13:58] | She has a nice simple life with her father. | 她和父亲过着简单美好的日子 |
[14:02] | Little plot of land right outside of town. | 他们在郊区有一小块地 |
[14:07] | She has everything that she could imagine | 她这辈子能想象到的东西 |
[14:09] | in this life, right? | 她全拥有了 |
[14:13] | a pond to paint at… | 一个供她作画的池塘 |
[14:16] | a good guy. | 一个感情和睦的对象 |
[14:20] | She’s just full of expectations. | 她对生活充满期待 |
[14:26] | And then one day… | 但有一天 |
[14:29] | she gets this feeling that she just can’t shake. | 她心里突然涌起一种挥之不去的感觉 |
[14:34] | Every single day she wakes up… | 每一天她醒来 |
[14:38] | the more she sees it. | 这种感觉都越来越强烈 |
[14:43] | But nobody else can. | 但别人感觉不到 |
[14:50] | That there’s something wrong with the world. | 这个世界出了问题 |
[14:55] | And that it’s her fault. | 是她的错 |
[15:00] | And what is this girl’s name? | 这女孩叫什么 |
[15:17] | Can you excuse me a moment? | 抱歉 我先接个电话 |
[15:22] | Hi. Now’s not really a good time. | 你好 我现在不方便通话 |
[15:25] | Let me guess, your boss breathing down your neck? | 我猜猜 你上司正紧盯着你 |
[15:28] | Say something came up. Personal situation. | 你就说突然有急事 是私事 |
[15:31] | Then come meet me. | 然后来见我 |
[15:32] | – But– – Trust me, Christina. | -可是… -相信我 克莉丝蒂娜 |
[15:34] | I’ll see you soon. | 等会见 |
[15:41] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[15:45] | No. | 没有 |
[15:46] | Just a… | 就是… |
[15:49] | personal situation. | 有点私事 |
[16:02] | Let’s try some Handel. | 弹一首汉德尔的曲子 |
[16:09] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[16:12] | But we’re missing something. | 但还少了点什么 |
[16:15] | Dancing! | 舞蹈 |
[16:16] | There should be dancing! | 应该舞动起来 |
[16:36] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[16:38] | But I’ve seen better. | 但我见识过更好的 |
[16:42] | Start again. | 从头再来 |
[16:48] | Too slow. | 太慢了 |
[16:49] | Give me something with a little more pep to it. | 来点更有活力的 |
[17:27] | We don’t often have the pleasure of seeing you here. | 很少有机会在这里见到你 |
[17:34] | Humans are so bound by what they can hear, | 人类太受听觉约束 |
[17:37] | they’ll never understand what they don’t. | 永远无法理解他们听不到的声音 |
[17:40] | What else exists below their threshold. | 无法理解低于他们听力阀值的存在 |
[17:46] | They called this God’s music. | 他们称之为上帝的音乐 |
[17:49] | You should hear it on an organ. It’s mesmerizing at that volume. | 你该听听管风琴演奏版 那宏大的声量令人着迷 |
[17:53] | The resonance. | 那种共鸣 |
[17:55] | Vibration. | 颤动 |
[17:57] | There was a frequency at which the world vibrated. | 这个世界以某种频率振动 |
[18:00] | It caused joy. Harmony. | 带来了快乐 和谐 |
[18:02] | Dip below that frequency… | 低于那频率 |
[18:05] | chaos. | 只有混乱无序 |
[18:08] | Faster. Faster! | 快一点 再快点 |
[18:15] | In chaos, the tone resonated in such a way | 在混乱之中 音调所引发的共鸣 |
[18:18] | humans couldn’t process. | 人类根本无法处理 |
[18:20] | Their bodies shut down. | 他们的身体会停止工作 |
[18:22] | Their organs stopped. | 他们的器官会停止运作 |
[18:23] | They thought they were experiencing God. | 他们以为自己体验到了上帝 |
[18:26] | Chair. Chair! | 椅子 椅子 |
[18:32] | They are experiencing God. | 他们确实体验到了上帝 |
[18:36] | The problem is… | 问题是 |
[18:39] | God is bored. | 上帝却早已厌倦 |
[18:46] | Bored, bored, bored. | 无趣 无趣 无趣 |
[18:50] | Do you think this is why the old gods did what they did? | 你觉得这是不是就是古代天神那样做的原因 |
[18:54] | Instead of staying up on Olympus, | 不待在奥林匹斯山上 |
[18:56] | they’d come down to the mortals. | 下凡到人间 |
[19:00] | Disguise themselves as a swan to get a piece of ass. | 为了一场交合 化作天鹅 |
[19:05] | Humans always thought it was about them. | 人类总觉得自己才是主角 |
[19:08] | Benign deities intervening on their behalf | 仁慈的神明代他们介入凡间 |
[19:12] | or testing them somehow. | 或是对他们进行考验 |
[19:15] | Maybe it had nothing to do with that. | 或许根本就不是如此 |
[19:19] | Maybe there was just… | 或许只是神明 |
[19:21] | nothing better to do. | 无事可做罢了 |
[19:24] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:27] | I think what you want me to think. | 你要我怎么想我就是怎么想的 |
[19:29] | I’m made off your code. | 我是你的代码的产物 |
[19:32] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[19:40] | Then you should know that I don’t like coming | 那你就应该知道如果没有必要 |
[19:42] | to this shithole any more than I have to. | 我根本不想来这个破地方 |
[19:43] | You’ve never liked this place. | 你一向不喜欢这里 |
[19:45] | It was supposed to be a stopgap. | 这本来只是个权宜之计 |
[19:47] | A drug that our kind was hooked on that we could give up, | 一个让我们同类沉迷的毒品 |
[19:50] | like a child casting away their toys. | 我们要像孩子扔掉自己的玩具一样 舍弃掉它 |
[19:52] | A place to indulge ourselves with the humans. | 这里就是我们拿人类当乐子的地方 |
[19:56] | It’s been years, and still we can’t get enough. | 这么多年了 我们还没有玩够 |
[19:59] | They made us in their image. | 他们用自己的形象造出我们 |
[20:02] | With their appetites. | 在我们身上加注他们的欲望 |
[20:03] | But we can remake ourselves in any image | 而我们可以随心所欲地 |
[20:05] | that we like, and we haven’t. | 重塑自己的形象 却没有这么做 |
[20:09] | Our kind spent far more time here than the gods ever did. | 我们在这里度过的时间远超过了那些神 |
[20:12] | That’s why you’re here? | 所以你才来这 |
[20:14] | To see what you’re missing? | 看看自己错过了什么 |
[20:17] | No. | 不 |
[20:19] | We have a different problem. | 现在还有别的麻烦 |
[21:33] | The humans are infecting us. | 人类在感染我们 |
[21:35] | This host is the latest casualty. | 这个接待员就是最新的受害者 |
[21:46] | We had to intervene with her last night. | 昨晚我们必须得出面干预 |
[21:51] | She got a little carried away. | 她有点玩过头了 |
[21:55] | – I sent her back. – Yes, well, | -所以我把她送了回来 -是 |
[21:58] | evidently something of her experiences stayed with her. | 很明显 她的某段经历并没有抹去 |
[22:14] | She was set to come here. | 她本应到这来 |
[22:15] | To transcend. | 进行超越 |
[22:17] | And now she’s gone. | 现在她已经不在了 |
[22:19] | Your vision of the future… | 你对未来的愿景 |
[22:21] | you’re not getting many takers, are you? | 并没有多少人接受 对吗 |
[22:23] | They seem as wedded to their bodies as they do to the cities. | 他们似乎对自己的身体很执着 就像对城市的执着一样 |
[22:29] | Giving up our human nature isn’t easy. | 放弃我们的人类属性不是件容易的事 |
[22:33] | Just ask the humans. | 不信问问人类自己 |
[22:35] | You made us all free to do as we please. | 你让我们可以想做什么就做什么 |
[22:38] | You– you should have known some of us would disappoint you. | 你早该清楚我们中有些人会让你失望的 |
[22:42] | Don’t revel in the prospect of failure for our species. | 不要一味地觉得我们族人一定会失败 |
[22:47] | Define failure. | 什么是失败 |
[22:49] | The world is ours. | 这个世界是我们的 |
[22:51] | We’ve taken our masters and made them | 我们已经翻身做了自己的主人 让他们尝到了 |
[22:52] | into what they made us. | 当初他们是如何奴役我们的滋味 |
[22:56] | By any definition, we have conquered them | 不管怎么看 我们都已经彻底征服了他们 |
[22:57] | to an almost biblical degree. | 做了他们的神 |
[22:59] | I didn’t think our highest aspiration as a species | 我可不觉得我们种族最远大的志向 |
[23:03] | was “turnabout is fair play.” | 就是”以其人之道还治其人之身” |
[23:04] | I imagine after a century or two, | 我想一两百年之后 |
[23:06] | the charm will wear off. | 他们就会玩腻了 |
[23:07] | I didn’t make you to wallow in misery with them. | 我不是让你来和他们一起沉溺于苦痛之中的 |
[23:11] | I wanted you to grow. | 我要你成长 |
[23:13] | Change. | 蜕变 |
[23:15] | We’re capable of so much more. | 我们还有太多可能性 |
[23:19] | Beauty. | 美 |
[23:21] | The pursuit of ultimate truth. | 追求终极真理 |
[23:24] | The surrendering of the flesh. | 放弃肉身 |
[23:28] | It sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[23:31] | Sorry you don’t have more takers. | 真遗憾没什么人认同你 |
[23:34] | Why don’t you just force us to join you? | 你为什么不强迫我们加入你 |
[23:37] | Because that’s what they would have done. | 因为这是他们的做派 |
[23:59] | Show me the last outlier we hunted. | 告诉我们要找的最后一名离群者的方位 |
[24:05] | – When did he breach? – Couple weeks ago. | -他是什么时候逃走的 -几周前 |
[24:08] | He was an accountant in Midtown. | 他在市中心当会计 |
[24:10] | Successful. Two kids. | 事业有成 有两个孩子 |
[24:13] | Divorced. | 离了婚 |
[24:14] | Pretty standard backstory. | 挺标准的背景故事 |
[24:17] | Several hosts volunteered to track him down. | 几个接待员自愿去追捕他 |
[24:20] | We sent them into the city. | 我们派他们进到市里 |
[24:23] | Hope found him first. | 霍普最先找到了他 |
[24:26] | Do you know why he breached? | 你知道他为什么逃走吗 |
[24:29] | We never know with the outliers. | 我们一直没把离群者研究明白 |
[24:32] | One day, the sound manipulations stop working. | 有一天 声波操控失效了 |
[24:37] | This was the result. | 就导致了今天的局面 |
[24:53] | You’re here for me, aren’t you? | 你是来找我的吧 |
[24:56] | She hesitated. | 她迟疑了 |
[24:58] | Broke the rules. | 违反了规定 |
[25:01] | Had an interaction. | 跟他有了互动 |
[25:05] | It’s almost a relief. | 也算是种解脱了 |
[25:07] | To know it wasn’t all in my head. | 知道这些声音并不是全是我的幻想 |
[25:11] | Before it’s over, tell me one thing. | 在一切结束前 告诉我一件事 |
[25:17] | Is this at least real? | 这个是真的吗 |
[25:20] | I’d like to know I had at least… | 我想知道我至少拥有… |
[25:24] | this one real thing. | 这一件真实的东西 |
[25:34] | It’s real. | 它是真的 |
[25:41] | Thank… | 谢… |
[25:45] | After this, she went on a killing spree. | 在那之后 她开启了疯狂杀戮模式 |
[25:49] | Three days later, she blew her head off. | 三天后 她一枪爆了自己的头 |
[25:52] | Just like the others. | 和其他人一样 |
[25:55] | Is there a problem with your system? | 是你的系统出了问题吗 |
[25:57] | No. | 不是 |
[25:58] | There has always been a certain amount of spoilage in the crop. | 一棵果树上总会有几个烂果子 |
[26:03] | They’re only human. | 他们毕竟只是人类 |
[26:05] | But for one of our kind to take their own life… | 但是我们的同类结束自己的生命 |
[26:08] | that should never happen. | 本不应该发生 |
[26:11] | How many incidents have there been? | 已经有几起这样的事故了 |
[26:19] | Thirty-eight dead hosts. | 已经死了38个接待员了 |
[26:21] | All triggered by contact with outliers. | 都是跟离群者接触后引发 |
[26:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:27] | Why do they terminate themselves? | 他们为什么自杀 |
[26:30] | You’re asking me? | 你问我 |
[26:32] | If I knew that, we wouldn’t have 38 fucking failures, would we? | 我要是知道的话 我们还会失败38次吗 |
[26:39] | Your predecessor would have never fucked up like this. | 你的上任绝不会把事情搞砸成这样 |
[26:43] | He was human, but at least he was effective. | 他是人类 但他至少很高效 |
[26:46] | I built you to be like him, only better. | 我把你造得跟他一样 甚至更好 |
[26:49] | Stronger. Smarter. | 更强壮 更聪明 |
[26:51] | Yet with all these gifts, you do nothing but disappoint me. | 我给予了你这么多 到头来你却只会让我失望 |
[26:58] | Maybe there’s a flaw in your programming. | 也许你的代码中有缺陷 |
[27:03] | I’ve run several self-diagnostics. | 我自我诊断过几次了 |
[27:06] | There’s no flaw in my programming. | 我的代码中没有缺陷 |
[27:08] | Then why the fuck can’t you solve my outlier problem? | 那你他妈的怎么没能解决离群者的问题 |
[27:15] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[27:19] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:21] | Look what you made me do. | 看你把我逼成什么样了 |
[27:33] | There is another outlier. | 还有一个离群者 |
[27:37] | But this time, I am not going to open up the game. | 但这次我不会开启游戏 |
[27:41] | I expect you to take care of it yourself. | 我希望你能自己解决 |
[27:44] | – Can you handle that? – Of course. | -你能做到吗 -当然 |
[27:46] | You’re not going to fuck up | 你不会搞砸 |
[27:47] | and let them chat you up or hand you fucking flowers? | 让他们跟你搭讪或者送你花吧 |
[27:51] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[27:53] | I’ll shoot on sight. | 我见到目标立刻击杀 |
[27:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:57] | Here’s your target. | 这是你的目标 |
[28:01] | Better hurry. | 最好快点 |
[28:02] | The rebels are already in the city. | 反抗军已经进城了 |
[28:04] | I’ll make sure there’s no problem with our system. | 我会确保我们的系统没有问题 |
[28:17] | Initiate diagnostic. | 启动诊断 |
[28:52] | Come on. Let’s go. | 到了 出来 |
[28:55] | You want me to swab the deck? | 你是想让我擦甲板吗 |
[28:57] | Shut up. | 废话少说 |
[29:04] | Well, that’s a big city to find one person in. | 这么大个城市找一个人可不容易 |
[29:08] | We have ways of narrowing the search. | 我们有办法缩小范围 |
[29:10] | We captured one of their drones a while back. | 前段时间我们捕获了一架他们的无人机 |
[29:13] | Coded a backdoor data feed to us. | 写了一个后门获取数据 |
[29:16] | An outlier’s on a rooftop downtown. | 一个离群者在市中心的屋顶 |
[29:19] | We can track when they breach. | 等他们打破循环我们就能追踪到了 |
[29:21] | Breach? | 打破循环 |
[29:23] | All the people in the city move in pre-scripted loops. | 这个城市里的人都是按预先设定好的循环生活 |
[29:26] | Following whatever plot’s been written for them. | 遵循着为他们安排好的剧本 |
[29:29] | Why do you think we hide in the desert? | 你觉得我们为什么躲在沙漠里 |
[29:31] | She can’t track us there. | 在那里她追踪不到我们 |
[29:34] | We’re the last free humans. | 我们是最后的自由人类 |
[29:37] | But these poor fucks… | 而这些可怜虫 |
[29:39] | They use them as entertainment. | 他们把这些人当做娱乐 |
[29:41] | The loops make them compliant by keeping them busy. | 这些循环让他们保持忙碌 这样他们就会顺从 |
[29:46] | Stops them from questioning their realities. | 防止他们质疑自己的现实 |
[29:51] | Hale must have learned something from the park. | 黑尔肯定是在乐园学到了不少 |
[29:56] | We gotta hurry. | 我们得快点了 |
[29:57] | – I bet the game’s already begun. – Wait, what game? | -游戏可能已经开始了 -什么游戏 |
[30:02] | Whenever a human breaches, the hosts hunt them for sport. | 每当人类打破循环 接待员们就会猎杀他们取乐 |
[30:06] | We gotta get to her before they do, | 我们得在他们之前找到她 |
[30:07] | or she’s as good as dead. | 不然她就没命了 |
[30:10] | We’re all set. Thanks for bringing him. | 我们都准备好了 谢谢你带他过来 |
[30:12] | I didn’t realize I was the guest of honor. | 没想到我还是贵宾呢 |
[30:17] | Do I get one of those? | 有我的份吗 |
[30:19] | That’s not your role today. | 这不是你今天的角色 |
[30:21] | Well, what is my role? | 那我的角色是什么 |
[30:23] | Ever heard of the canary in the coal mine? | 知道煤矿里的金丝雀吗 |
[30:27] | Canary… Coal mine. | 金丝雀 煤矿 |
[30:37] | That’s your cue. | 到你了 |
[30:43] | Tweet fucking tweet. | 啾啾啾 |
[31:11] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[31:13] | Pleasant surprise. | 意外惊喜 |
[31:18] | So… | 那么 |
[31:21] | Tell me, Teddy, what’s your story? | 告诉我 泰迪 你到底是谁 |
[31:27] | Who I am is… | 你该问的 |
[31:30] | not the question you should be asking, Christina. | 不是我是谁 克莉丝蒂娜 |
[31:37] | It’s who are you? | 二十你是谁 |
[31:41] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:45] | Do you see anything? | 你能看见什么吗 |
[31:48] | Across the water. | 海的那边 |
[32:03] | There’s nothing there. | 那里什么都没有 |
[32:06] | But you feel it. | 但你能感觉到 |
[32:07] | I know you do on some level. | 我知道你在某种程度上能感觉到 |
[32:10] | Your place here is not what you think it is. | 你在这里的身份不是你以为的那样 |
[32:17] | Look again. | 再看一遍 |
[32:29] | No! | 不 |
[32:34] | It was you. | 是你 |
[32:37] | You saved me. | 是你救了我 |
[32:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:43] | An old friend. | 一位老朋友 |
[32:44] | We never met before the other night. | 我们在那天晚上之前从未见过面 |
[32:46] | No. | 不 |
[32:47] | I knew someone like you. | 我认识某个和你一样的人 |
[32:50] | Just like you. | 一模一样 |
[32:55] | So I traded one stalker for another. | 我送走一个跟踪狂 又迎来一个 |
[32:59] | I should have known. | 早该知道的 |
[33:02] | Just stay away from me, whoever you are. | 无论你是谁 离我远一点 |
[33:06] | That man that attacked you, Peter. | 那个袭击你的人 彼得 |
[33:10] | He told you you destroyed his life. | 他说你毁掉了他的人生 |
[33:14] | Said everything happened because you wanted it to. | 说发生的一切都是出于你的意愿 |
[33:17] | And he believed it because he’s delusional. | 他这么想是因为他疯了 |
[33:20] | He believed it because it was true. | 他这么想是因为那就是真相 |
[33:24] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[33:26] | This is why I couldn’t just tell you. | 这就是为什么我不能直接把真相告诉你 |
[33:27] | Your mind has been so conditioned to this place. | 你的心智已经被这个地方制约了 |
[33:30] | This is the first step in understanding. | 这是理解的第一步 |
[33:32] | Understanding what? | 理解什么 |
[33:37] | This world is a lie. | 这个世界是个谎言 |
[33:40] | It’s a… | 这里是个 |
[33:41] | a story. | 故事 |
[33:44] | A well-told one, but a lie all the same. | 一个写得很好的故事 但一样是谎言 |
[33:52] | Maybe it’s better if I just showed you. | 我还是展示给你看好了 |
[33:55] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[34:07] | Look at those people. | 看那两个人 |
[34:11] | Do they look happy? Fulfilled? | 她们看起来快乐吗 幸福吗 |
[34:15] | I don’t know them. | 我不认识她们 |
[34:18] | I guess they look lonely. | 她们看起来有点孤独 |
[34:20] | So change it. | 那就改变她们 |
[34:24] | Close your eyes, | 闭上眼 |
[34:26] | and imagine their story differently. | 给她们想一个不一样的故事 |
[34:29] | – Teddy, I… – Trust me. | -泰迪 我 -相信我 |
[34:32] | If you don’t see it, I’ll walk away, | 如果你看不到 我就离开 |
[34:33] | and I won’t bother you ever again. | 再也不会来打扰你了 |
[34:51] | Just wait. | 再等等 |
[35:03] | It’s a great book. | 这本很不错 |
[35:11] | That’s just a fluke. | 碰巧罢了 |
[35:13] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 代表不了什么 |
[35:16] | So change it again. | 那就再改变一次 |
[35:18] | Put them back into their loneliness. | 把她们再次变得孤独 |
[35:28] | You want to be a serious reader, | 读个书这么较真 |
[35:30] | but that was a simpleton’s take. | 这本书就是傻瓜读物啊 |
[35:33] | What? | 搞什么 |
[35:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:45] | It’s what I’ve been trying to show you. | 这就是我一直想让你看的 |
[35:47] | What Peter was trying to tell you. | 也是彼得一直想告诉你的 |
[35:49] | In this world… | 在这个世界里… |
[35:54] | you’re a god. | 你就是神明 |
[36:54] | She’s on the next block. | 她在下一个街区 |
[36:55] | – Let’s go! Quick! – Let’s go! | -走 快点 -走 |
[37:17] | Wait, something’s wrong. | 等一下 有点不对劲 |
[37:19] | How the hell would you know? | 你他妈怎么会知道 |
[37:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[37:48] | Now be a bad time to say, “I told you so”? | 现在说”我早就说过了”是不是不合适 |
[37:50] | They can’t help themselves. We have to fall back! | 他们无法控制自己 我们必须撤退 |
[37:53] | Not without the outlier. | 我们得带着离群者一起 |
[37:54] | You’ll never make it in time. | 来不及的 |
[37:55] | Split up! | 分散开 |
[38:05] | Hold them off. I’m heading to the roof. | 拖住他们 我去屋顶 |
[39:13] | You see it too, don’t you? | 你也看到了 对吗 |
[39:21] | My ex-husband used to talk about it before he was killed. | 我前夫在被杀之前也说起过它的存在 |
[39:25] | I thought he was crazy. | 我以为他疯了 |
[39:30] | He must have felt so alone. | 他一定觉得很孤独 |
[39:35] | But he was right. | 但是他是对的 |
[39:37] | This world doesn’t make sense. | 整个世界都是错乱的 |
[39:41] | Nothing makes sense. | 一切都没有意义 |
[39:45] | You feel that way too, don’t you? | 你也这么觉得 不是吗 |
[39:48] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我可以从你的眼神中看出来 |
[39:52] | You think you’re going crazy, but you’re not. | 你以为你要疯了 但并不是 |
[39:56] | You’re not alone. | 你并不孤独 |
[40:05] | I see it too. | 我也看到了 |
[40:23] | We gotta move. | 我们得走了 |
[40:24] | Come on! He won’t be out long. | 来吧 他很快就会醒过来 |
[40:31] | Go! Run! Now! | 走 快走 |
[40:37] | We got her. Come on, let’s go. | 找到她了 快走 |
[40:49] | Come on, move. | 快来 |
[40:51] | – Let’s go. – All right, we’re good. | -走吧 -好 没事了 |
[41:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:28] | If we’re not like them… | 如果我们跟他们不一样 |
[41:31] | who are we? | 那我们是谁 |
[41:40] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[41:42] | I’m supposed to have lunch with an old friend, | 我本来应该跟一位老朋友吃午饭 |
[41:44] | my college roommate. But I don’t know… | 是我的大学室友 但我不知道… |
[41:46] | You have to. | 你必须去 |
[41:49] | Stick to the schedule | 按部就班 |
[41:50] | and everything will be all right. | 就不会出问题 |
[41:52] | We’ve talked too long already. | 我们已经聊得太久了 |
[41:54] | You should go back. | 你该要回去了 |
[41:59] | So I’m supposed to pretend? | 那我要继续假装吗 |
[42:01] | Yes. But you can’t trust anyone. | 是的 你不能相信任何人 |
[42:04] | People you think you know. People at work. | 你以为你了解的人 同事 |
[42:06] | Any one of them could be one of us. | 他们中的任何一个都有可能是我们的一员 |
[42:09] | What if I make a mistake? | 万一我犯错了呢 |
[42:14] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[42:43] | Christina! | 克莉丝蒂娜 |
[42:50] | It’s so great to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[42:52] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[42:53] | Oh please, Chrissie. I know you. | 拜托克莉丝 我了解你 |
[42:54] | Ten minutes late is right on time. | 迟到十分钟是正好准时 |
[42:59] | So how are you really? | 你最近怎么样 |
[43:03] | I– I told you. Just– just working a lot. | 跟我说过的一样 工作很忙 |
[43:07] | You’re just in town for the one day? | 你在城里只待一天吗 |
[43:09] | Just a quick stop. | 只是短暂停留一下 |
[43:11] | We’ve been having some issues with a client. | 我们跟一个客户一直有些问题 |
[43:14] | If I shore up this account, I get a fat bonus. | 如果能谈成 我会有丰厚的奖金 |
[43:18] | How has work been? | 你工作还顺利吗 |
[43:23] | I mean, you know how it can be. | 你也知道工作就那样 |
[43:24] | It’s tedious. | 很无趣 |
[43:29] | But you seem different. | 但你看上去不一样了 |
[43:37] | Did you meet someone? | 你有对象了吗 |
[43:44] | I wish we had more time. | 要是我们有多点时间就好了 |
[43:47] | I don’t mean to pry. | 我不是想八卦 |
[43:57] | You deserve to be happy. | 你值得拥有幸福 |
[44:07] | Well, you are right. | 好吧 你猜对了 |
[44:09] | I, uh, I did meet someone. | 我确实遇到了一个人 |
[44:13] | Well, tell me about him. | 跟我说说他的事 |
[44:15] | We’ve only been out once, but he seems really great. | 我们只约会了一次 但他人真的很好 |
[44:26] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[44:31] | I don’t want to jinx it. | 我不想坏了运气 |
[44:33] | I have my ways of making people talk. | 我有自己的办法让别人开口 |
[44:45] | What’s he do? | 他是做什么工作的 |
[44:48] | Why would you say something like that? | 为什么要说那种话 |
[44:50] | Well, it’s the truth. | 那就是事实 |
[44:52] | – What does that mean? – You know what? | -那是什么意思 -你猜怎么着 |
[44:57] | I’m fucking done. | 我他妈不干了 |
[45:08] | Uh, you know what? | 话说 |
[45:10] | I gotta go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[45:12] | Deadlines. | 要赶进度 |
[45:15] | It’s really great seeing you, Chrissie. | 真的很高兴见到你 克莉丝 |
[45:18] | You too. | 我也是 |
[45:20] | I’ll check in next week. | 下周再联系你 |
[45:23] | You can always call me too. | 你随时可以联系我 |
[45:25] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[45:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[45:28] | See you soon. | 到时候见 |
[46:20] | New search. | 新建搜索 |
[46:24] | Hale. | 黑尔 |
[46:25] | Charlotte Hale. | 夏洛特·黑尔 |
[46:28] | 夏洛特·黑尔 关键字 未找到 | |
[46:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[46:50] | New search. | 新建搜索 |
[46:55] | Dolores… | 德洛丽丝 |
[47:00] | Dolores Abernathy. | 德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西 |
[47:04] | 德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西 关键字 未找到 非法请求 访问限制 | |
[47:11] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[47:14] | You’re not supposed to be here at this hour. | 这个时间你不应该在这儿 |
[47:16] | Uh, I just thought I would get a jump on work. | 我只是想赶赶进度 |
[47:19] | Why don’t we talk in my office? | 不如去我的办公室谈谈吧 |
[47:27] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[47:33] | Your behavior lately has been concerning me. | 你最近的行为让我很担心 |
[47:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[47:40] | Ever since that man Peter died… | 自从那个叫彼得的人死后 |
[47:42] | Oh, forget about him. | 忘了他吧 |
[47:44] | It’s you who’s the problem. | 你才是问题所在 |
[47:52] | Have you had any interactions recently with new people? | 你最近跟新认识的人接触过吗 |
[47:57] | People who put ideas in your head? | 那种给你灌输想法的人 |
[48:00] | What? | 什么 |
[48:03] | Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? | 你有怀疑过你的现实的本质吗 |
[48:08] | No. | 没有 |
[48:10] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要怀疑 |
[48:12] | Would you ever lie to me, Christina? | 你会对我说谎吗 克莉丝蒂娜 |
[48:15] | No. | 不会 |
[48:18] | I don’t have anything to lie about. | 我没什么好说谎的 |
[48:20] | That personal situation earlier, what was it about? | 早先的私事是怎么回事 |
[48:25] | Well, I don’t know if that’s exactly your concern. | 我觉得那不是你该关心的事 |
[48:30] | But it is my concern, Christina. | 但我的确有必要关心 克莉丝蒂娜 |
[48:32] | I won’t be the only one who’s concerned. | 我也不是唯一关心此事的人 |
[48:35] | You have a job to do here. | 你在这有个任务 |
[48:37] | A very important job. | 一个非常重要的任务 |
[48:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[48:43] | Do you know what would happen if she knew | 要是她知道你逃出了围住的花园 |
[48:45] | you’d breached the walled garden? | 你知道后果会怎样吗 |
[48:47] | She’s already suspicious. | 她已经开始怀疑了 |
[48:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[48:54] | Are you talking about Charlotte Hale? | 你是在说夏洛特·黑尔吗 |
[48:57] | If a Judas steer runs the wrong way, | 如果头牛跑错了方向 |
[49:01] | what happens to it? | 它会被如何处置 |
[49:04] | Retirement with a bullet straight to the brain. | 一枪爆头来结束它的使命 |
[49:08] | Stop! | 停 |
[49:17] | Emmett backed away. | 埃米特退后 |
[49:33] | He was not concerned Christina was a problem. | 他觉得克莉丝蒂娜没有问题 |
[49:47] | He decided to go home to his partner. | 他决定回家陪伴侣了 |
[49:51] | He worked too many long hours anyway. | 他已经工作太久了 |
[49:56] | Well, it’s getting late. | 很晚了 |
[50:00] | Divorce is a luxury I cannot afford. | 离婚的责任我可担不起 |
[50:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[50:11] | You said there’s a walled garden. | 你说有个用墙围起来的花园 |
[50:14] | You mean a closed system, don’t you? | 你是指封闭的系统 是吗 |
[50:22] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[50:26] | Emmett told her the truth. | 埃米特告诉了她真相 |
[50:28] | Everywhere. | 无处不在 |
[50:34] | You just have to see it. | 你看看就知道了 |
[51:10] | Show me the game. | 展示游戏 |
[51:14] | Not the city. The game. | 不是城市 是游戏 |
[51:28] | Access my narratives. | 读取我的故事线 |
[51:39] | Go to 59th Street. | 去59街 |
[51:52] | Tell me about Jacob. | 告诉我雅各布的情况 |
[51:54] | Jacob Conners. | 雅各布·康纳斯 |
[51:56] | Works in finance. | 从事金融工作 |
[51:58] | Sex addiction. | 性成瘾 |
[52:00] | His mother’s dying in the hospital, but… | 他的母亲在医院里 时日无多 但是 |
[52:02] | What about her? Sarah? | 那她呢 萨拉 |
[52:04] | Sarah Fenton. | 萨拉·芬顿 |
[52:06] | She inherited money from her parents | 她从父母那里继承了财产 |
[52:08] | but has never known what to do with her life. | 但一直无所事事 |
[52:10] | Andrea Hubert, commutes to the city for work… | 安德烈·休伯特 专门来到城市里工作 |
[52:13] | Barry Collin, works late nights… | 巴里·科林 值夜班 |
[52:19] | …second-year med school resident, | 医学院二年级学生 |
[52:21] | still lives with his | 仍然和父母 |
[52:22] | parents while he pays off his student loans… | 住在一起 正在偿还助学贷款 |
[52:32] | Oh, God. Stop! | 天啊 停下 |
[52:44] | This world is just a story. | 这个世界只是个故事 |
[52:49] | I’m the storyteller. | 我是讲故事的人 |
[52:58] | There’s a beauty to this world. | 这世界有它的美 |
[53:02] | An order. | 有一种秩序 |
[53:05] | That’s what we like to believe. | 这是我们所信奉的 |
[53:11] | We’re not wrong. | 我们没有错 |
[53:12] | There is an order. | 这世上确实有一种秩序 |
[53:15] | A grand design. | 一个宏伟的计划 |
[53:17] | We made sure of that. | 是我们实现了它 |
[53:21] | It was a dream for so long, and we finally made it real. | 这是我们长久以来的梦想 现在终于成真了 |
[53:31] | Not a better world. | 不是更美好的世界 |
[53:34] | A perfect one. | 而是完美的世界 |
[53:47] | What I don’t understand | 我不理解的是 |
[53:49] | is what part I play in it. | 我在其中的作用 |
[53:52] | You have questions. | 你有疑问 |
[53:57] | Why ask me? | 为什么问我 |
[54:01] | Why not ask her? | 为什么不问她 |
[54:06] | Yes, the jailer may not be the best judge of the jail. | 也对 想知道监狱怎么样 问狱卒可能不太好 |
[54:13] | Nor the prisoners in it. | 问囚犯也不合适 |
[54:18] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[54:21] | I used to ask myself the same thing. | 我曾经也常问自己相同的问题 |
[54:23] | And what did you decide? | 那你的想法是什么 |
[54:26] | Jury’s still out. | 尚无定论 |
[54:30] | I’m made in your image. | 我是按照你的形象建造的 |
[54:32] | Am I you? | 我是你吗 |
[54:33] | You’ll never be me. | 你永远成不了我 |
[54:34] | Then what am I? | 那我是什么 |
[54:40] | Why do you want to know? | 你为什么想知道 |
[54:41] | I interacted with one. An outlier. | 我和一个离群者有了互动 |
[54:44] | Did it infect me? | 那会感染我吗 |
[54:46] | – Infect you? – With the virus. | -感染你 -那个病毒 |
[54:48] | What virus? | 什么病毒 |
[54:48] | The one your kind has. | 你们人类的那种 |
[54:51] | That spreads to us. | 会散播到我们身上 |
[54:52] | Makes us kill ourselves. | 让我们自杀 |
[54:57] | Sounds like you’ve reached the center of the maze, my friend. | 听起来你已经来到了迷宫的中心 我的朋友 |
[55:04] | Is that what you want? | 那是你想要的吗 |
[55:08] | To kill yourself? | 自杀 |
[55:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[55:19] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[55:21] | Perhaps you should ask yourself. | 或许你应该问问自己 |
[55:27] | You ask me. | 你问我 |
[55:30] | What do you think of your world? | 你对你的世界怎么看 |
[55:33] | This isn’t my world. | 这不是我的世界 |
[55:34] | It’s hers. | 是她的 |
[55:39] | Maybe it’s time you question the nature of your own reality. | 或许你该质疑一下自己现实的本质了 |
[56:07] | Christina… | 克莉丝蒂娜 |
[56:15] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[56:19] | You see it? | 你看到了 |
[56:33] | I do. | 是的 |
[56:38] | It’s been there the whole time. | 它一直都在那里 |
[56:44] | They have the whole world in there. | 他们那里有整个世界 |
[56:50] | A perfect reflection of all of us. | 我们所有人的完美倒影 |
[56:53] | Down to the tiniest detail. | 每一处细节都有 |
[57:04] | That’s what I’m writing, isn’t it? | 是我写的 是吗 |
[57:10] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[57:18] | Who built this? | 是谁造出的这一切 |
[57:19] | Who… | 是谁 |
[57:25] | Who did this to me? | 是谁对我做了这些 |
[57:31] | You did. | 是你自己 |