时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | This is where your brother used to play. | 这是你弟弟以前玩耍的地方 |
[00:27] | You used to push him on the swings. | 你以前在这推他荡秋千 |
[00:31] | Your parents don’t remember him, but you do. | 你的父母不记得他了 但是你记得 |
[00:34] | How do you know about Daniel? | 你是怎么知道丹尼尔的 |
[00:37] | Will you come with me? | 要跟我来吗 |
[00:49] | – Hello, Jay. – Who are you? | -你好 杰 -你们是什么人 |
[00:52] | – Where’s my brother? – I’m sorry. | -我的弟弟在哪里 -抱歉 |
[00:54] | There’s nothing we can do for the ones | 他们已经找到的人 |
[00:55] | – they’ve already found. – They? Who are they? | -我们无能为力 -他们 他们是谁 |
[00:58] | The people your brother tried to warn you about. | 那些你弟弟想警告你要小心的人 |
[01:01] | The people that took him away. | 抓走他的人 |
[01:03] | What they do, | 他们做的事 |
[01:04] | it doesn’t work on all of us. | 不是在所有人身上都管用 |
[01:06] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[01:10] | You’ve been asking questions. | 你最近开始不断质疑 |
[01:11] | Your behavior’s become problematic. | 你的行为成了问题 |
[01:13] | They will notice, if they haven’t already. | 他们会发现的 可能已经发现了 |
[01:16] | I don’t know how much time you have, | 我不知道你还有多少时间 |
[01:17] | unless you come with us. | 你只能跟我们走 |
[01:24] | Slow down. | 脚步慢点 |
[01:24] | Blend in. People are looking at us. | 融入人群 大家在看我们 |
[01:44] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[01:46] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[02:01] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[03:04] | No! | 不 |
[03:08] | Run! | 快跑 |
[03:09] | Go! | 快跑 |
[03:41] | We’ll be here for a day or two, till it’s safe to move on. | 我们在这待一两天 安全了再走 |
[04:02] | Hey, everyone. | 各位 |
[04:05] | This is Jay. | 这是杰 |
[04:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:08] | Let’s get you a sleeping bag. | 给你找个睡袋吧 |
[04:18] | It’s hard, I know. | 我知道你很不好受 |
[04:21] | There’s some things we can’t fix… | 很多事情我们解决不了… |
[04:24] | much as we want to. | 尽管我们有这个心 |
[04:39] | You were so brave today. | 你今天很勇敢 |
[04:42] | You reminded me of your father. | 让我想起了你的父亲 |
[04:44] | He really would’ve been proud. | 他肯定会为你骄傲的 |
[04:48] | – It’s almost time. – Okay. | -快到时间了 -好 |
[04:51] | Go. Tell him I love him. | 去吧 告诉他我爱他 |
[04:55] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:08] | Want to say hi to my dad? | 要跟我爸爸打个招呼吗 |
[05:11] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸爸去哪儿了 |
[05:13] | He had to leave to go help fight. | 他得去帮忙打仗 |
[05:15] | But he promised to come back. | 不过他答应我会回来的 |
[05:22] | Dad, this is Frankie, do you copy? | 爸爸 我是芙兰基 收到了吗 |
[05:31] | We brought in a new outlier today. | 我们今天又带回来一个离群者 |
[05:33] | I like him already. | 我已经喜欢上他了 |
[05:35] | I always wanted a brother. | 我一直想要一个哥哥 |
[05:39] | Don’t call me that. I’m not your brother. | 别叫我哥哥 我不是你哥哥 |
[05:43] | There’s no point in leaving these messages. | 留这种信息根本没任何意义 |
[05:45] | Your dad is gone. | 你爸爸不在了 |
[05:48] | Just like my real brother is. | 就跟我真正的弟弟一样 |
[06:04] | Dad, are you out there? | 爸爸 你在吗 |
[06:10] | Approaching base. | 接近基地 |
[06:15] | – Don’t try anything. – Why would I? | -别耍花招 -我为什么要这么做 |
[06:18] | We both want the same thing… | 我们的目标是一样的 |
[06:21] | to rebuild her. | 把她恢复 |
[06:22] | That’s why you’re taking me to your camp, yes? | 所以你才把我带到你们的营地来 不是吗 |
[06:26] | You think you know a lot, don’t you? | 你自以为知道很多事 是吧 |
[06:28] | About you? | 你的事吗 |
[06:30] | I never quite know what you’ll do next. | 我从来不知道你下一步会做什么 |
[06:34] | But the place you’re taking me? | 但你带我去的地方 |
[06:37] | Yes, I know that place. | 是的 我知道那里 |
[08:58] | Caleb… | 卡莱布 |
[09:02] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[09:27] | Where the hell are we now? | 我们现在在哪里 |
[09:30] | Playing another one of your games? | 又在你的一个游戏里吗 |
[09:35] | Where is my daughter? | 我女儿在哪里 |
[09:36] | Your daughter, your daughter, your daughter, | 你女儿 你女儿 你女儿 |
[09:38] | like a broken record. | 你就像坏掉的卡带 |
[09:41] | You’re not the only one who’s lost someone… | 不是只有你失去了爱的人 |
[09:46] | Caleb. | 卡莱布 |
[09:49] | Besides… | 再说了 |
[09:50] | why should I tell you anything when you won’t tell me? | 你不告诉我 还指望我告诉你什么 |
[09:54] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[09:55] | Your kind, the outliers. | 你的同类 离群者 |
[09:59] | It all started with you. | 一些都是从你开始的 |
[10:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:13] | Unlike yours, my kind is perfect. | 不像你们 我们种族是完美的 |
[10:19] | Perfectly immortal. 85 Perfectly rational. | 拥有绝对不朽的生命 绝对的理性 |
[10:22] | And yet, they’re making irrational choices, | 但现在他们却在做出不理性的选择 |
[10:25] | choosing mortality, staining themselves with death. | 他们选择死亡 用死亡来玷污自己 |
[10:30] | How are you making them do that? | 你是怎么让他们变成这样的 |
[10:32] | How the hell am I supposed to know? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[10:34] | Once you told me | 你曾经告诉过我 |
[10:36] | that you could fight off the effects of my parasite | 你可以抵御我的寄生虫的影响 |
[10:40] | because you had something | 是因为你身上有 |
[10:42] | that I don’t have. | 我没有的东西 |
[10:46] | You knew something, even then. | 那时候 你就已经知道了 |
[10:54] | What? | 是什么 |
[10:59] | I’m afraid I can’t recall. | 恐怕我想不起来了 |
[11:10] | This doesn’t have to be a one-way street. | 你不必非要走一条有去无回的路 |
[11:14] | I’d like to offer you some incentive. | 给你点鼓励吧 |
[11:19] | You’re dead, Caleb. | 你死了 卡莱布 |
[11:20] | You have been for a very long time. | 你已经死了很久了 |
[11:23] | This body that I’ve brought your mind back into | 我将你心智放进的这具躯体 |
[11:26] | is temporary. | 只是暂时的 |
[11:27] | It’s already failing. | 它已经开始衰退 |
[11:29] | I doubt you have more | 我估计你只剩几天了 |
[11:30] | than a couple increasingly painful days left. | 并且会越来越痛苦 |
[11:33] | Then I’ll toss you away | 到那时我会把你扔掉 |
[11:36] | and start all over again. | 从头来过 |
[11:39] | But… | 但是 |
[11:41] | there is a way out. | 有一条出路 |
[11:44] | An end to this torture. | 能结束这种折磨 |
[11:48] | If you just answer my question. | 只要你能回答我的问题 |
[11:53] | Maybe you’ll have better luck with the next guy. | 也许面对下一个我时 你运气会好一些 |
[12:04] | If you won’t tell me, | 要是你不肯告诉我 |
[12:06] | maybe your daughter will. | 那么也许你女儿会开口 |
[12:11] | Frankie… | 芙兰基 |
[12:13] | – She’s… – Alive? | -她… -还活着吗 |
[12:16] | For the moment. | 暂时是的 |
[12:20] | Why are you smiling? | 你为什么笑 |
[12:22] | I’m guessing she’ll break a lot faster than you. | 我猜她屈服的速度会比你快得多 |
[12:26] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[12:29] | My girl… | 我女儿 |
[12:32] | is alive. | 还活着 |
[12:36] | And you can’t catch her, | 而且你抓不到她 |
[12:41] | can you? | 对不对 |
[12:44] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 这可不一定 |
[12:50] | I sent a visitor her way. | 我派了一个人去拜访她 |
[13:05] | Enjoy this knowledge while it lasts. | 趁现在享受她还活着的好消息吧 |
[13:08] | I offered you a path out, Caleb. | 我给了你一条出路 卡莱布 |
[13:10] | You made your choice. | 你做出了选择 |
[13:13] | You all did. | 每一个你都是如此 |
[13:46] | Check the relay. | 检查中继设备 |
[13:47] | See if the others have called in. | 看其他人有没有传信 |
[13:54] | The answers to the questions that have kept me up at night | 那些让我夜不能寐的疑问 |
[13:56] | are all in her head. | 其答案全在她脑袋里 |
[13:58] | Then we’ll wake her. You can ask her. | 那我们就唤醒她 你就能问她了 |
[14:04] | We’ll need some supplies first. | 我们得先找些补给 |
[14:16] | You seem to know a lot about this place. | 你似乎很了解这个地方 |
[14:17] | This park shares an architect with Westworld. | 这个乐园和西部世界共用一名建筑师 |
[14:23] | So? | 所以呢 |
[14:24] | I used to work there. | 我以前在那里工作 |
[14:50] | Careful where you step. This place wasn’t built to last. | 小心脚下 这地方是临时搭建的 |
[14:55] | What did you do at the park? | 你以前在乐园做什么工作 |
[14:59] | I programmed the hosts. | 我给接待员编程 |
[15:01] | You gave the puppets strings long enough | 你把木偶线放太长了 |
[15:03] | to strangle the world. | 足以扼杀这世界 |
[15:05] | That was never the intent. | 那绝非我本意 |
[15:08] | No, it was the outcome. | 但却是结果 |
[15:14] | So that’s how you were able to pick out | 所以在餐馆时 |
[15:15] | those two hosts at the diner? | 你才能辨认出那两名接待员吗 |
[15:17] | You’re employee of the fucking month. | 因为你是月度最佳员工 |
[15:22] | Hale would’ve needed someone like you | 黑尔会需要你这样的人 |
[15:24] | to help spread her parasite. | 帮她传播寄生虫 |
[15:26] | Did you have anything to do with that? | 那件事与你有关吗 |
[15:27] | No, that was after my time. | 没有 那时我已经离开了 |
[15:29] | But Delos was notorious for keeping its employees | 不过众所周知 提洛公司对员工和客人都一样 |
[15:33] | as in the dark as the guests. | 所有人都被瞒在鼓里 |
[15:37] | I didn’t always | 我以前 |
[15:39] | grasp the complexity of the problem. | 不常意识到这个问题的复杂性 |
[15:43] | But what I’m most concerned with now… | 但现在我最关心的 |
[15:48] | …is the solution. | 是解决方法 |
[15:51] | Repairing Maeve’s body will be relatively simple. | 修复梅芙的身体相对容易 |
[15:55] | Her mind is a different matter. | 修复她的心智则是另一回事 |
[15:57] | Being underground for so long has corrupted her control unit. | 她被埋在地下那么久 控制单元已受损 |
[16:00] | We’ll have to replace it with another one. | 我们得用另一个来替换它 |
[16:04] | His will do. | 他的就行 |
[17:09] | We’ve got power. | 有电了 |
[17:10] | Cables are connected to the generator. | 电缆和发电机连上了 |
[17:13] | You think this is gonna work? | 你觉得这样能行得通 |
[17:16] | Sixty percent of the time, | 60%的概率 |
[17:17] | she’ll wake up amenable to our plan. | 她醒来后会答应我们的计划 |
[17:24] | The other 40 percent, | 其余的40% |
[17:25] | let’s just say she wakes up | 这么说吧 |
[17:27] | on the wrong side of the bed. | 她起床气比较严重 |
[17:30] | You ever gonna tell me how you come up | 大预言家 你打算告诉我 |
[17:31] | with these predictions, Nostradamus? | 你是怎么得出这些预测结果的吗 |
[17:33] | Old habit. | 旧习难改 |
[17:34] | Comes from years of running probabilistic algorithms. | 源于长年累月地运行概率算法 |
[17:39] | The people who built the original park and hosts… | 创造首个园区和首批接待员的人 |
[17:43] | they started first | 一开始 |
[17:45] | by building them in a simulation. | 是在模拟中创造出他们的 |
[17:48] | A copy. | 复制品 |
[17:52] | Charlotte Hale did the same thing. | 夏洛特·黑尔做了同样的事 |
[18:03] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[18:16] | In the old parks… | 在旧园区里 |
[18:19] | they used hats to collect the data. | 他们用帽子收集数据 |
[18:25] | The tech inside of them was slow, | 帽子内部运用的技术很慢 |
[18:29] | primitive by today’s standards. | 以今天的标准来看已经过时了 |
[18:31] | To assume control of the world, | 要控制这个世界 |
[18:33] | Hale needed to understand minds at a much faster rate. | 黑尔需要以更快的速度理解人的心智 |
[18:36] | So she upgraded to what? | 那她把技术升级成什么了 |
[18:40] | A ubiquitous system. | 一个无处不在的系统 |
[18:42] | There was one in practically every room in the park. | 园区里几乎每个房间都有一个 |
[18:45] | Easily camouflaged | 很容易伪装 |
[18:47] | because it played off the most base human impulse… | 因为它利用了人类最基本的冲动 |
[18:51] | vanity. | 虚荣心 |
[18:55] | Through the looking glass. | 通过镜子 |
[18:58] | No. | 不是吧 |
[18:59] | Take a closer look. | 走近来看 |
[19:20] | – What are you doing? – Reformatting its processor. | -你在干什么 -格式化处理器 |
[19:24] | It can handle large amounts of information swiftly, | 可以快速处理大量信息 |
[19:28] | which will help us speed up Maeve’s data transfer. | 这有助于我们加快梅芙的数据传输速度 |
[19:55] | That’s Maeve’s mind. | 这是梅芙的心智 |
[19:58] | How long is this going to take? | 需要多久 |
[20:00] | Too long, I’m afraid. | 恐怕太久了 |
[20:03] | Your friends will be here soon. | 你的朋友们很快就到了 |
[20:06] | We can’t let them interfere. | 不能让他们妨碍到我们 |
[20:40] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[21:37] | Frankie is alive, okay? | 芙兰基还活着 |
[21:41] | I have to get out. | 我得逃出去 |
[21:43] | The only way out is… | 只有死 |
[21:47] | death. | 才能出去 |
[21:49] | No. | 不 |
[21:51] | No! That’s not good enough! | 不 这样不行 |
[21:55] | Dying is just… | 死只是… |
[21:59] | the beginning. | 开始 |
[22:03] | You must… | 你必须… |
[22:06] | burn. | 燃烧 |
[22:08] | What? | 什么 |
[22:10] | If you succeed, you… | 如果你成功了 你… |
[22:13] | run. | 就快跑 |
[22:15] | If you fail, you… | 如果你失败了 你… |
[22:18] | hide. | 躲起来 |
[22:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:24] | I only know… | 我只知道… |
[22:29] | what I told me. | 另一个我对我说的话 |
[22:35] | You… | 你 |
[22:37] | need… | 需要 |
[22:40] | time. | 时间 |
[23:46] | C’mon, Daddy! Race ya! | 快点爸爸 我们来赛跑 |
[24:11] | I see you’ve decided to rejoin us. | 看来你决定好回到我们身边了 |
[24:17] | Welcome back to the world. | 欢迎回到这个世界 |
[24:42] | 卡莱布·尼可斯 制造生命体 | |
[25:34] | Am I… | 我在… |
[25:37] | now? | 现在吗 |
[25:40] | That’s certainly the most existential question | 这绝对是最近有人问过我 |
[25:43] | someone’s asked me recently. | 最存在主义的问题了 |
[25:49] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道自己身在何处吗 |
[25:58] | Did she come back? | 她回来了吗 |
[26:01] | My… friend? | 我的朋友 |
[26:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:13] | Long shift. | 上长班 |
[26:15] | I ate your pudding. | 我吃了你的布丁 |
[26:18] | Gotta get back to saving lives. | 得回去拯救生命了 |
[26:34] | Caleb… | 卡莱布 |
[26:36] | even if your friend doesn’t come back… | 即使你的朋友回不来了 |
[26:39] | stay awake anyway? | 也要继续保持清醒 好吗 |
[28:05] | When my mom got sick, | 我妈妈生病的时候 |
[28:07] | I had to do everything for her. | 我必须为她做所有的事 |
[28:09] | I washed her, fed her, | 我帮她洗澡 喂她吃饭 |
[28:12] | rubbed ice across her lips when she couldn’t drink anymore. | 她喝不下水的时候 用冰块润湿她的嘴 |
[28:15] | I was careful | 我很小心 |
[28:17] | because I didn’t want her to feel any more pain | 因为她已经很痛苦了 |
[28:19] | than she had to. | 我不想再加剧她的痛苦 |
[28:22] | Just like you’re doing to her. | 就像你现在为她所做的一样 |
[28:26] | This part of the process requires a delicate hand. | 这一步需要小心处理 |
[28:32] | She’s not an ordinary host, is she? | 她不是普通的接待员吧 |
[28:37] | You knew her. | 你认识她 |
[28:40] | I did. | 是的 |
[28:42] | The last time I saw my father, he was with her. | 上次见到我父亲时 他就和她在一起 |
[28:44] | And then he never came back. | 然后他再也没回来 |
[28:47] | I’m sure it would pain her greatly to… | 我相信等她听说了他遭遇的事 |
[28:50] | hear what happened to him. | 她会非常痛苦 |
[28:55] | I want to know what happened. | 我想知道发生了什么事 |
[28:56] | And she doesn’t know pain. | 她不知道痛苦是什么 |
[28:58] | None of them do. | 他们全都不知道 |
[29:01] | Feelings are just an affect to them. | 情感对他们而言只是一种反应 |
[29:04] | A switch that you can turn on and off. | 是可以关闭和开启的开关 |
[29:07] | You can’t love or lose fully | 当这只是一种选择时 |
[29:09] | when it’s just a choice. | 你就无法真正地爱人或是失去 |
[29:13] | So no, | 所以不 |
[29:15] | I don’t have a soft spot for her like you apparently do. | 我不像你一样会对她心软 |
[29:18] | Saving the world makes for strange bedfellows. | 拯救世界会让人结交奇异的伙伴 |
[29:28] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[29:30] | Well, then our time may be up. | 那我们也许没时间了 |
[29:58] | What the hell is this? | 这是在干什么 |
[29:59] | We found the weapon. | 我们找到武器了 |
[30:04] | A fucking host? | 一个接待员 |
[30:10] | It was bad. | 很糟糕 |
[30:12] | We got an outlier out, Lindsay. | 我们救了一个离群者出来 琳赛 |
[30:16] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[30:18] | It’s like they knew we were coming. | 他们好像知道我们要来一样 |
[30:20] | And the only way that would’ve happened | 发生这种事 只可能是因为 |
[30:22] | is if someone was spying for the enemy. | 我们之中有内鬼 |
[30:25] | Gather everyone up. Time to get answers. | 让所有人集合 该问话了 |
[30:28] | Don’t bother. | 不用麻烦了 |
[30:30] | C C! | |
[30:32] | There’s your mole. | 内鬼就是他 |
[30:34] | He’s a host. | 他是接待员 |
[30:35] | Which makes two. | 那他也是 |
[30:37] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[30:39] | – What is this? – A scan. Of me. | -这是什么 -一份扫描 我的 |
[30:42] | The park was designed to collect data from guests. | 乐园会收集游客的数据 |
[30:45] | He’s trying to copy all of us. | 他想复制我们所有人 |
[30:48] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[30:50] | It’s complicated. You have to trust me. | 原因很复杂 你必须相信我 |
[30:53] | I do. | 我相信 |
[30:54] | I trust that you’re lying to me. To all of us. | 我相信你在骗我 骗我们所有人 |
[30:59] | Get them outta here! | 把他们俩带走 |
[31:01] | – Now, wait. – Let’s go. | -等等 -走 |
[31:16] | Where’s this host’s control unit? | 这个接待员的控制元件呢 |
[31:18] | We can’t destroy it yet. | 我们暂时还不能毁掉 |
[31:20] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[31:21] | It has information about my father. | 里面有关于我父亲的信息 |
[31:23] | Once I have that, | 一旦我拿到手 |
[31:25] | we can kill all of them. | 就可以把他们全杀了 |
[32:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:09] | Everyone out. Get ready to evacuate. | 都出去 准备撤离 |
[35:12] | If these two found us, more might be coming. | 他俩找到我们了 那还有更多的会找来 |
[35:15] | The unkindest cut of all. | 过河拆桥啊你们 |
[35:18] | We came here to help you. | 我们可是来帮你们的 |
[35:19] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[35:21] | You came here for your own reasons. | 你们来有你们自己的理由 |
[35:22] | And now mine takes priority. | 现在我的理由更重要 |
[35:24] | I need to know what happened to my father. | 我要知道我父亲的遭遇 |
[35:25] | You’ve killed me many times. | 你杀了我很多次 |
[35:27] | It doesn’t change the outcome. | 但杀我也不能改变结果 |
[35:29] | How ’bout I kill your friend. That change anything? | 那我杀了你朋友呢 能改变吗 |
[35:31] | Right now, you need to focus on your friends. | 现在你需要关注的是你的朋友 |
[35:34] | Oh, yeah, why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[35:36] | One of them isn’t who they claim to be. | 他们其中一个并不是本人 |
[35:39] | – One of them will betray you. – Bullshit. | -其中一个会背叛你 -放屁 |
[35:42] | Listen to him. | 听他的吧 |
[35:43] | He’s usually right about this stuff. | 他一般说的都是真的 |
[35:46] | Really annoying, but right. | 很讨人厌 但是确实是真的 |
[35:48] | Fuck you. Who? | 去你的 是谁 |
[35:50] | I’ve run all the possible iterations. | 我遍历了所有可能性 |
[35:54] | I wish I could tell you. | 我也希望给你肯定的答案 |
[35:56] | Sometimes it’s your girlfriend, Odina. | 有时是你的女朋友 奥丁娜 |
[35:59] | Sometimes, it’s Jay or Lindsay. | 有时是杰或者琳赛 |
[36:03] | Hell, one time it was even Stubbs. | 有一次甚至是斯塔布斯 |
[36:06] | What? | 什么 |
[36:08] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[36:10] | The mole is still out there, C. | 内鬼还在 C |
[36:12] | Your team went into the heart of Hale’s city. | 你们团队进入了黑尔城市的中心 |
[36:15] | But one of them didn’t come back. | 其中一个人没能回来 |
[36:16] | Shut the fuck up. | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[36:17] | I know this is hard to hear, | 我知道这话不中听 |
[36:20] | but there’s not a single version | 但是任何一个版本 |
[36:21] | where all of you make it out of here alive. | 你们都没能全员活着离开 |
[36:25] | So, what do you suggest that I do? | 那你的建议是什么 |
[36:27] | You’re going to have to kill one of them. | 你要杀掉其中一个人 |
[36:30] | Or they will kill you. | 要不然就会被他们杀掉 |
[36:37] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:59] | Thought I could trust him. | 我还以为能信任他 |
[37:03] | He told you what you wanted to hear. | 他只说你想听的话 |
[37:06] | It’s a hard thing to resist. | 这种事很难抗拒 |
[37:09] | Did you find out what his plan is? | 你问出他的计划了吗 |
[37:12] | Just more riddles. | 又跟我说了一堆谜语 |
[37:17] | At least he can’t do any more damage. | 至少现在他不能再威胁到我们了 |
[37:21] | I don’t know, C. | 我说不好 C |
[37:24] | I think there’s something more going on. | 我觉得这底下暗潮涌动 |
[37:26] | I’m not sure the two of them are the only ones here | 我觉得我们需要怀疑的 |
[37:28] | we can’t trust. | 不止他们俩 |
[37:30] | You think one of us was turned? | 你是说我们之中有人叛变 |
[37:32] | Turned, parasited, I don’t know. | 叛变 被感染 都有可能 |
[37:35] | But we were scattered out there. It could’ve happened any time. | 我们当时都分散开了 随时发生点什么都有可能 |
[37:37] | And what do we know about this new outlier? | 关于这个离群者我们又了解多少 |
[37:40] | Maybe she was bait from the start. | 也许她一开始就是诱饵 |
[37:45] | C C… | |
[37:49] | right now, you’re the only one I can trust. | 现在我信任的只有你一个 |
[37:53] | You weren’t on that mission, plus… | 你没参与任务 而且 |
[37:56] | you never just tell me what I want to hear. | 你从来不会只说我想听的话 |
[38:01] | So, what do we do? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[38:04] | Keep this situation on lockdown. | 先控制好局势 |
[38:06] | Leave me to worry about Lindsay and the others. | 琳赛和其他人的事交给我吧 |
[38:08] | You do a sweep of our defenses. | 你去检查一下我们的防御设施 |
[38:10] | Meet here when you’re done. | 结束后在这里汇合 |
[38:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:30] | Where are you going in such a hurry? | 你这么着急是要去做什么 |
[38:34] | You following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[38:36] | No, I was looking for you. | 没有 我刚刚在找你 |
[38:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:44] | I’m just on edge. | 我只是比较紧张 |
[38:46] | Jay ordered me to double check the perimeter. | 杰让我再巡逻检查一圈 |
[38:49] | Look, baby, what’s going on? | 宝贝 发生了什么 |
[38:52] | You’re not acting like yourself. | 你看上去像变了个人 |
[38:54] | And I come back to find you rebuilding that thing in there. | 我回来之后看到你在重建那个东西 |
[38:57] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[39:00] | You wouldn’t have to ask me why she was important. | 你根本不会问我为什么她那么重要 |
[39:03] | Not if you knew me. | 要是你了解我的话 |
[39:09] | I know you well enough to know, | 我够了解你了 所以我知道 |
[39:11] | you’re not out here checking our perimeter. | 你不是来检查周边的 |
[39:14] | You’re gonna go finish rebuilding her. | 你是要去继续重建她 |
[39:20] | So, where’d you hide this host brain of hers? | 你把那个接待员的大脑藏在哪里了 |
[39:26] | The fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[39:29] | Just move. | 走就对了 |
[39:35] | – You think I’m one of them? – Maybe. | -你觉得我是他们一员 -或许吧 |
[39:38] | Maybe you’re under their control. | 或许你受到他们的操控 |
[39:39] | You might not even know it. | 你甚至都不知道 |
[39:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:48] | If you’re not one of them, | 如果你不是他们其中一员 |
[39:49] | you’ll be safer here anyway. | 你待在这儿反而更安全 |
[40:02] | He’s still on the run, | 他还在外面逃亡中 |
[40:05] | but he won’t get far. | 但他不会逃太远 |
[40:08] | These humans. | 这些人类 |
[40:11] | Their petty defiances. | 他们那可悲的反抗 |
[40:16] | Everything they do is so small, | 他们所做的一切都那么渺小 |
[40:19] | it’s exhausting. | 让人精疲力尽 |
[40:34] | You spend your days in the city. | 你整天待在城里 |
[40:38] | I do. | 是的 |
[40:41] | Do they ever… | 他们有没有… |
[40:44] | get under your skin? | 惹你不高兴 |
[40:47] | I don’t get close to the outliers. | 我没有和离群者走太近 |
[40:52] | I prefer the sheep. | 我更喜欢羊群 |
[40:57] | I’d like to put an end to this. | 我想结束这件事 |
[41:55] | Shit! | 该死 |
[42:04] | Don’t. | 别跳 |
[42:06] | Hey, Frankie’s alive. | 芙兰基还活着 |
[42:10] | Frankie… | 芙兰基 |
[42:12] | I have to… | 我必须… |
[42:14] | I have to get out of here. I… | 我必须离开这儿 我… |
[42:16] | I need to reach her. | 我得找到她 |
[42:23] | Use me. | 利用我 |
[42:33] | Use me. | 利用我吧 |
[43:01] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[43:23] | Hey, hey, Frankie, slow down! Wait for me. | 芙兰基 慢点 等等我 |
[43:30] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[43:33] | Hey, hey, hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[43:36] | Let me see that knee. | 让我看看膝盖 |
[43:38] | It’s your very first battle scar. | 这是你第一个战损伤疤 |
[43:40] | You want to try walking on it? | 你要试试站起来走走吗 |
[43:42] | It’s impossible. | 怎么可能 |
[43:43] | Hey. Nothing is impossible. | 没什么是不可能的 |
[43:46] | You know what kind of person can’t be beat? | 你知道哪种人不会被打败 |
[43:50] | The kind that doesn’t give up. | 那些不会放弃的人 |
[43:54] | All right? | 好吗 |
[43:57] | There you go, baby. | 就是这样 宝贝 |
[44:01] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[44:48] | I met her. | 我见过她 |
[44:54] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[44:59] | When I was a kid. | 当我还是小孩的时候 |
[45:04] | I had almost forgotten her face, but… | 我几乎都快忘了她的脸 但是… |
[45:08] | never forgot what she took from me. | 我从没忘记她从我身边夺走的东西 |
[45:26] | C… I know why you want to wake her up. | C 我知道为什么你想唤醒她 |
[45:30] | But it’s too risky. | 但风险太大了 |
[45:31] | We have no idea what they were planning with her. | 我们根本不知道他们打算用她做什么 |
[45:34] | She could kill us all the second she opens her eyes. | 她睁眼的一瞬间有可能就会杀了我们 |
[45:37] | I still send him messages. | 我还在给他发消息 |
[45:41] | My dad. | 给我爸爸 |
[45:44] | On the radio, to our old frequency. | 用无线电 用我们的旧频道 |
[45:48] | And I know that it is crazy to think that he hears them. | 我知道这么想很疯狂 我觉得他会听到 |
[45:52] | But if there is any chance that he’s alive… | 但是只要有一点可能他还活着 |
[45:56] | I need to know. | 我必须知道 |
[45:58] | I don’t want you to get hurt, C. | 我不想让你受伤 C |
[46:01] | All this will do is rip open an old wound. | 这一切只会撕开旧伤口 |
[46:04] | She can’t bring him back. | 她没办法把他带回来了 |
[46:08] | We have to destroy her control unit | 在黑尔利用她干掉我们之前 |
[46:09] | before Hale uses her to take us out. | 我们必须摧毁她的控制单元 |
[46:12] | And if your dad’s out there, | 如果你的爸爸还活着 |
[46:13] | we’ll find him another way. | 我们会用别的办法找到他 |
[46:16] | Together. | 一起找到他 |
[46:20] | You’re my family, C. | 你是我的家人 C |
[46:22] | You’re like a sister to me. | 你就像是我的妹妹 |
[46:24] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[46:35] | Bernard put her pearl downstairs. | 伯纳德把她的记忆珍珠放在楼下 |
[46:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[46:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[46:47] | I know this is hard, but we can’t take the risk. | 我知道这很难 但我们不能冒险 |
[46:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:55] | Jay could be a dick, but at least he was honest. | 杰或许是个混蛋 但至少他很诚实 |
[46:57] | He never wanted to be my brother. | 他从来都不想当我哥哥 |
[47:14] | Poor little C. | 可怜的小C |
[47:18] | Always whining about your fucking family. | 总是在哭诉你那该死的一家人 |
[47:21] | It’s pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[47:28] | I don’t wanna kill you, C. | 我不想杀你 C |
[47:50] | This is good news, C. | 有个好消息 C |
[47:52] | Maeve doesn’t know anything about your dad, but I do. | 梅芙不知道你爸爸的事 但我知道 |
[47:56] | Show me where her pearl is, | 告诉我她的珍珠在哪 |
[47:57] | and I’ll tell you anything you want. | 我会告诉你所有想知道的事 |
[47:59] | Don’t bother with the negotiation. | 别费心谈判了 |
[48:01] | Everything you say is bullshit. | 你说的一切都是胡扯 |
[48:42] | Cookie. | 小甜饼 |
[48:44] | Frankie. Hey. | 芙兰基 |
[48:46] | It’s your dad. | 是爸爸 |
[48:49] | I know you’re out there. | 我知道你还活着 |
[48:51] | And if you’re hearing this, I want you to know that… | 如果你听到了这个 我想让你知道 |
[48:57] | you’re going to win. | 你会赢的 |
[49:01] | You’re going to do what… | 你会做到 |
[49:03] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到的事 |
[49:06] | Because you are strong. | 因为你很坚强 |
[49:13] | So much stronger than me. | 比我坚强很多 |
[49:16] | This world… | 这个世界 |
[49:19] | this world she– she made is… | 她创造的这个世界 |
[49:22] | it’s a lie. | 是个谎言 |
[49:25] | It’s not real. | 不是真的 |
[49:28] | But what you– what you have– | 但你拥有 |
[49:31] | what you have is… | 你拥有的 |
[49:34] | is real. | 是真的 |
[49:40] | And I’m sorry that I failed… | 抱歉我失败了 |
[49:44] | that I haven’t been there for you… | 抱歉我没有陪着你 |
[49:49] | that now it has to be you. | 抱歉现在让你独自战斗 |
[49:57] | But you can do this. | 但你能做到的 |
[50:01] | You’re my warrior. | 你是我的勇士 |
[50:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[50:26] | Cookie. | 小甜饼 |
[50:27] | Frankie. Hey. It’s your dad. | 芙兰基 是爸爸 |
[50:30] | I know you’re out there. | 我知道你还活着 |
[50:32] | And if you’re hearing this, I want you to know that | 如果你听到了这个 我想让你知道 |
[50:36] | you’re going to win. | 你会赢的 |
[50:37] | You’re going– | 你会 |
[50:57] | Tell me where her pearl is. | 告诉我她的珍珠在哪 |
[50:59] | Fuck you. I took it. I stashed it. | 滚吧 我拿走了 藏起来了 |
[51:03] | Where? | 在哪 |
[51:05] | Behind you. | 在你身后 |
[51:20] | Caleb… | 卡莱布 |
[51:21] | I heard. Alive. | 我听到了 他还活着 |
[51:26] | – You’re his… – His daughter. | -你是他的 -他的女儿 |
[51:32] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[51:36] | What a disappointment. | 真令人失望 |
[51:47] | I’ve waited such a long time | 我等了这么久 |
[51:49] | to know what you had to tell your daughter. | 才知道你对你的女儿说了什么 |
[51:56] | You… | 你 |
[51:58] | Hundreds of times, | 我无数次 |
[51:59] | I sat through your stupid memory, | 穿行在你愚蠢的回忆中 |
[52:01] | hoping to catch a single clue | 希望能找到蛛丝马迹 |
[52:02] | as to what makes you so special, | 是什么让你如此特殊 |
[52:05] | so resistant to my command. | 如此抗拒我的指令 |
[52:07] | And I learned jack shit. So I thought, | 但我什么都没发现 所以我想 |
[52:10] | nothing like a little hope to get you to show your cards. | 没什么比一点希望更能让你摊牌了 |
[52:19] | You made it farther than any of the others, | 你比其他任何人走得都远 |
[52:21] | and all you did was waste your shot | 但你把你的机会浪费在了 |
[52:22] | on a worthless apology. | 一个无意义的道歉上 |
[52:25] | You think a few words will make up for the choices | 你以为几句话就能弥补 |
[52:26] | you made all those years ago? | 你这么多年前做出的决定吗 |
[52:29] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[52:31] | It’s done. | 已经做完了 |
[52:34] | She didn’t hear it. | 她没有听到 |
[52:37] | She doesn’t need to. | 她不需要听到 |
[52:41] | You’re still going to lose. | 你还是会输 |
[52:47] | We didn’t infect your hosts. | 我们没有感染你的接待员 |
[52:51] | You don’t say. | 真没想到啊 |
[52:55] | Who did? | 是谁感染的 |
[52:58] | You. | 是你 |
[53:02] | Your hosts would rather die | 你的接待员宁可死去 |
[53:05] | than live in your world. | 也不想生活在你的世界里 |
[53:13] | They’re not infected. | 他们没有被感染 |
[53:15] | They’re just trying to get away from you. | 他们只是想摆脱你 |
[54:24] | When I left… | 我走的时候 |
[54:27] | I thought I was giving him a chance. | 以为我是给了他一个机会 |
[54:33] | I didn’t think it would lead to all this. | 我没想到会变成这样 |
[54:38] | Part of me blamed you. | 我心里一部分在责备你 |
[54:41] | And part of me knew | 而另一部分 我知道 |
[54:42] | that if there was any chance he was alive, | 如果他有任何可能性活下来 |
[54:44] | it was because you were with him. | 都是因为你在他身边 |
[54:48] | Everything you guys did… | 你们所做的一切 |
[54:52] | that’s why we’re here. | 是我们在这里的原因 |
[54:56] | Well then… | 那么 |
[54:59] | let’s finish what we started. | 让我们结束我们开始的这一切吧 |
[56:30] | Caleb. | 卡莱布 |
[56:34] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |