时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Please tell me this isn’t gonna | 别告诉我这又是 |
[00:16] | Be another mortgage-fraud case. | 一宗房贷诈骗案 |
[00:18] | What’s wrong with mortgage-fraud cases? | 房贷诈骗案怎么招惹你了 |
[00:20] | They’re boring. | 太无聊了 |
[00:21] | You stare at paperwork all day. | 得整天盯着一大堆文件看 |
[00:23] | You could stare at prison bars all day. | 你以前不是连铁窗都能整天盯着看吗 |
[00:25] | – oh,you still playing that card? – makes me smile. | -又提这个 -我乐意 |
[00:29] | – Excuse me. – Get out of the way. | -借过 -让开 |
[00:31] | why all the craziness? | 怎么这么乱啊 |
[00:32] | I don’t know.This can’t be good. | 不知道 肯定不是什么好事 |
[00:34] | Peter,uh,Hughes wants to see you right away. | 彼得 休斯要马上见你 |
[00:36] | All right. | 知道了 |
[00:40] | So,is this what it looked like when I escaped? | 我当年逃跑的时候也是这种情况吗 |
[00:43] | I don’t know.I was working important cases. | 我不知道 我当时在做一个要案 |
[00:46] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[00:48] | The bureau’s missing an agent. | 一名探员失踪了 |
[00:50] | That isn’t good. | 是很糟糕 |
[00:51] | Yeah,he’s an undercover from the D.C. office. | 是地方检查局的一名卧底 |
[00:53] | We lost contact with him 12 hours ago. | 我们12小时前跟他失去了联系 |
[00:55] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得发生什么事了 |
[00:57] | I don’t know.Could be in trouble,could be laying. | 不知道 可能有麻烦 也可能寻欢去了 |
[00:58] | We’re not sure. | 还不确定 |
[00:59] | Listen. Listen to me. | 听着 听我说 |
[01:01] | We need somebody who understands money. | 我们需要一个真正懂得金钱的人 |
[01:12] | Excuse me.I have an important case to deal with. | 失陪一下 我也有个要案要做了 |
[01:19] | This is agent Mark Costa. | 这是马克·科斯塔探员 |
[01:21] | He was posing as a drug trafficker | 他伪装成一名侦探 |
[01:23] | Looking to clean some dirty cash through this guy | 调查一宗洗钱案 案子的嫌疑人是 |
[01:26] | Lao Shen,money launderer out of china. | 沈劳 专门在中国境外负责洗钱 |
[01:30] | Costa was working him until last night. | 科斯塔在昨晚之前一直在对他盯梢 |
[01:33] | According to his last contact, | 根据他最后的汇报 |
[01:35] | Lao was making a pit stop in New York for 72 hours | 劳将在纽约短暂停留72小时 |
[01:38] | And after that, he boards a flight to the homeland | 这之后 他将登上回国的航班 |
[01:40] | And we lose him. | 逍遥法外了 |
[01:42] | So,why are you telling me this? | 为什么告诉我这些 |
[01:44] | – Nicholas Halden. – who? | -尼古拉斯·霍顿 -谁 |
[01:47] | Cut the crap,Neal. | 别装傻了 尼尔 |
[01:48] | We know he’s one of your aliases. | 我们知道那是你的一个化名 |
[01:49] | You created him to launder cash through | 你捏造了这个名字用来为 |
[01:51] | that Canary Island scam you ran in ’04. | 你04年操控的金丝雀岛计划洗钱 |
[01:54] | Multimillionaire with a penchant for gambling. | 一个嗜赌的百万富翁 |
[01:56] | Ringing any bells? | 想起来了吗 |
[01:59] | I may have heard of him. | 可能听说过吧 |
[02:02] | Are you willing to offer him full immunity? | 你们会彻底赦免他吗 |
[02:07] | Done.I don’t give a damn what you did five years ago. | 成交 我才不介意你五年前所干的勾当 |
[02:09] | I want to find my agent. | 我只想找回我的探员 |
[02:11] | Then what can Nick do to help? | 那尼克能帮你什么忙呢 |
[02:14] | We want you to make contact with lao using this identity. | 我们想让你以这个身份与劳打交道 |
[02:18] | What do you know about pai gow? | 你对牌九了解多少 |
[02:19] | I know it sounds delicious. | 我只知道这听起来像是很美味的样子 |
[02:22] | It’s a chinese version of poker played with dominoes. | 那是多米诺扑克牌的中国版本 |
[02:26] | Not really my game. | 非我所好 |
[02:28] | Make it your game. | 那就让它成为你的所好 |
[02:29] | Lao likes to contact new clients | 劳在结识新客户的时候 |
[02:31] | using certain hands or bets. | 喜欢来上这么一手 |
[02:34] | He’ll be playing an underground table | 他明晚将在唐人街的一个 |
[02:35] | In chinatown tomorrow night. | 地下赌场内娱乐 |
[02:37] | I’m not gonna lie to you | 我要老实告诉你 |
[02:39] | This is a dangerous one, Caffrey. | 这是个危险的任务 卡夫瑞 |
[02:44] | High stakes. | 高风险 |
[02:47] | I’m in. | 我加入了 |
[03:06] | I asked you to teach me the game. This movie is terrible. | 我是让你教我打牌 这电影有什么好看的 |
[03:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:13] | Let’s take this to the next level. | 我们来玩点儿升级版的吧 |
[03:19] | You took it to the next level when you killed my family. | 你灭我全家的时候已经将这游戏升级了 |
[03:23] | Your wager,then. | 由你下注 |
[03:30] | 100 grand? | 10万 |
[03:33] | How did he know about Nick Halden? | 他怎么会知道尼可·霍顿 |
[03:36] | Surely you can’t believe they knew about him. | 你当然不能相信他们知道这个人 |
[03:37] | Let’s be honest, Nick was not your best work. | 老实说 尼克并不是你最杰出的伪造身份 |
[03:40] | He’s no Steve Tabernackle. | 不如Steve Tabernackle |
[03:42] | Steve was a good man. | 斯蒂夫曾经是个好人 |
[03:44] | Steve is a good man. | 斯蒂夫现在也是好人 |
[03:45] | Besides,you should be more concerned | 而且 你该好好想想 |
[03:47] | with what the guy with the ring wants. | 那个戴戒指的家伙到底想要什么 |
[03:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:51] | I’ve stolen a lot of stuff in my lifetime. | 我这一辈子可偷过不少好东西 |
[03:54] | Maybe Poe’s “Tamerlane” book? | 爱伦·坡的《帖木尔》集吗 |
[03:56] | No, no. Sold that a while back. | 不 不 那东西我早就转手了 |
[03:59] | The Tamayo painting. | 塔马约的名画 |
[04:01] | Not worth all this. | 那可值不上这些东西 |
[04:02] | Washington’s love letters. | 华盛顿的情书呢 |
[04:04] | Seriously, I don’t even know why you | 说真的 我根本想不通 |
[04:06] | Stole that in the first place. | 你为什么会偷那东西 |
[04:07] | Martha | 玛莎 |
[04:09] | It’s my favorite part. | 这段是我的最爱 |
[04:11] | Too rich for your blood,Lee-Kang? | 你就这点儿本钱吗 李康 |
[04:17] | I believe it is your blood that | 只有你的小命 |
[04:19] | will make me rich… Farmer boy. | 才值点钱吧 瘪三 |
[04:31] | Okay, what are they doing right now? | 等等 他们这是在干吗呢 |
[04:33] | Oh, they’re drawing from the wood pile. | 他们这是在补发牌 |
[04:36] | With these tiles, they make two hands. | 然后将这些牌分成两手 |
[04:38] | oh,wait! wait! | 看这 看这 |
[04:47] | He just played the death tile. | 他刚刚抓到一手死牌 |
[04:50] | Death tile? | 死牌 |
[04:51] | W-well,the movie takes a few liberties. | 当然 这电影有些夸张了 |
[04:54] | Then why are we watching it? | 那我们为什么还要看 |
[04:55] | It’s a cult classic! | 这可是经典 |
[05:00] | Okay,fine.What do you have to do? | 好吧 你到底要做什么 |
[05:02] | Fold above the bank. | 弃牌给庄家 |
[05:04] | If I get a better hand than the dealer and | 如果我的牌比庄家大 |
[05:06] | Then throw it away, Lao knows I’m a prospect. | 却又不跟 劳就会对我感兴趣了 |
[05:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:10] | Well… Ideally,you want something like this. | 最理想的状况是像这样 |
[05:15] | This is some of the best tiles you can get. | 这差不多是最好的牌组了 |
[05:18] | You trash a hand like this, | 要是你抓到这样一手牌还不跟 |
[05:19] | And you’re in. | 他肯定中套 |
[05:20] | It’s like folding pocket aces. | 就相当于放弃了一手王牌 |
[05:22] | All right. Then let’s practice. | 好吧 我们来实践一下 |
[05:24] | All you have to do is lose. | 你只要一直输就行了 |
[05:26] | You want to practice losing? | 想练习一下怎么输牌吗 |
[05:27] | No, I have to win first,then lose. | 不行 我得先赢然后再输 |
[05:30] | I thought perhaps you gentlemen | 我觉得你们这两个大男人 |
[05:32] | Might like something to eat. | 大概也饿了 |
[05:33] | – oh,thank you,June. – thanks,June. | -谢谢你 琼 -谢谢 琼 |
[05:35] | What are you watching? | 你们在看什么呢 |
[05:36] | “Tiles of Fire.” | “巅峰对决” |
[05:38] | Part 1? | 第一部吗 |
[05:39] | Part 2’s up next. | 马上放第二步 |
[05:41] | Don’t start without me. | 等我来了再开始 |
[05:46] | – There’s a sequel? – Five. | -居然还有续集 -共五部 |
[05:52] | Good news. We’ve put word out Nicholas Halden | 好消息 我们已经散播消息说尼古拉斯·霍顿 |
[05:54] | Is in town and looking to do business. | 将要来这儿大干一场了 |
[05:57] | Lao’s people took the bait. | 劳的人已经上钩了 |
[05:59] | We’re sending you in as an investor | 你装成对他洗钱生意 |
[06:00] | To his money-laundering scheme. | 感兴趣的投资者 |
[06:03] | Lao’s game takes place just off of Mott street, | 劳的赌局设在勿街 |
[06:05] | which means we’ll be setting up around the corner. | 也就是说 我们会在附近设下监控点 |
[06:07] | At Meishilin restaurant? | 在美食林餐馆吗 |
[06:08] | Been there. Good dumplings. | 去过那里 饺子很不错 |
[06:11] | And an even better H.Q. For our purposes. | 对我们来说更好的消息是 |
[06:13] | Family that owns the place are trusted C.I.S for the bureau. | 店主一家是局里信得过的”国会情报处”[线人] |
[06:16] | They’ve had dealings with Lao in the past. | 他们以前和劳打过交道 |
[06:18] | We’ll monitor the game from the second floor. | 我们会在餐馆二层监视赌局 |
[06:20] | Look…There’s an agent missing in all this. | 听着 有个探员失踪了 |
[06:24] | So everyone stay sharp. | 大家都打起精神来 |
[06:31] | The FBI is truly grateful for your help, Mr.Tuan. | 联调局非常感谢您的帮助 湍先生 |
[06:34] | I just want Lao out of the neighborhood. | 我只想劳从这里滚蛋 |
[06:37] | He’s been taking from my business for years. | 他搅我生意已经很多年了 |
[06:39] | And with my own debt piling up, | 我如今债台高筑 |
[06:40] | I can hardly afford to be in his. | 不想再摊上他的 |
[06:43] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:46] | Look… I, too, am grateful for your help. | 听着 我也很感激你们的帮忙 |
[07:08] | Come on. | 进来 |
[07:20] | Those standard FBI issue? | 联调局标准着装吗 |
[07:23] | They were a gift from Elizabeth. | 是伊丽莎白送我的礼物 |
[07:25] | One that keeps on giving. | 无私奉献的好女人 |
[07:32] | We tried to make room. | 我们得设法腾点地方 |
[07:33] | It’s perfect. | 很不错了 |
[07:41] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[07:42] | My daughter, Bai. | 我女儿 白 |
[07:46] | Uh…Hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[07:49] | I’m gonna need that back, okay? | 那个你不能拿 明白吗 |
[07:52] | There. Thank you. | 给我了 谢谢 |
[07:59] | Who are you? | 你搞什么啊 |
[08:00] | What do you mean? The kid just grabbed the | 我怎么了 这孩子刚拿了… |
[08:01] | Do you have a business card? | 你有名片吗 |
[08:02] | Do you have a business. | 有没有名片 |
[08:04] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Ready? Watch this. | 没事的 别哭 看这里 |
[08:07] | Ready? One…Two…Three! | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[08:10] | Where’d it go? Where’d it go? Where’d it go? | 哪儿去了 哪儿去了 哪儿去了 |
[08:15] | Is it right here? Is it right there? | 在这里吗 真在那里吗 |
[08:20] | How silly. Here you go. | 好玩吧 给你啦 |
[08:23] | Xie xie. | 谢谢 |
[08:27] | You know, every time I see you do that | 每次你玩这套的时候 |
[08:29] | I check for my wallet. | 我都得检查一下钱包 |
[08:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:34] | Let’s get you suited up. | 你换行头去 |
[08:42] | Game starts in 10. | 赌局10分钟后开始 |
[08:43] | You reviewed the building layout? | 你看建筑平面图了吗 |
[08:44] | Camera surveillance, electronic passcode. | 监视器 电子密码 |
[08:46] | It’s standard stuff. | 都是标准设备 |
[08:47] | – Any questions? – Just one. | -还有问题吗 -就一个 |
[08:49] | Where did Elizabeth buy those socks? | 伊丽莎白在哪里买的那种袜子 |
[08:50] | – Cause christmas is coming up soon. – Enough. | -你知道圣诞节就快到了 -住嘴 |
[08:53] | There is one small problem. | 一个小问题 |
[08:54] | What? | 什么 |
[09:03] | That’s a really nice fake. | 仿的不错 |
[09:05] | It’s more concerned with telling us | 和报时相比 |
[09:06] | where you are than telling time. | 定位更重要一点 |
[09:08] | We deactivated your anklet 30 seconds ago. | 30秒之前 我们解除了你脚镣的功能 |
[09:10] | Lauren, if you’ll do the honors. | 劳伦 帮他解开一下 |
[09:14] | Be gentle. | 温柔点 |
[09:15] | Yeah, never really been the gentle type. | 温柔不是我的风格 |
[09:17] | All right. There’s a GSM transmitter inside. | 好了 表里有全球移动通信送话器 |
[09:21] | It’s one-way, but we’ll be able | 单方向的 但我们能听见 |
[09:22] | to hear everything that happens. | 你那边发生的一切 |
[09:25] | Everything? | 一切 |
[09:26] | Lao is dangerous, Neal. | 劳是个狠角色 尼尔 |
[09:28] | We are pulling you the first sign of trouble. | 出了状况我们会立马救你出来 |
[09:30] | I’ll be fine. As long as I don’t draw the death tile. | 我没事 只要没拿到死牌 |
[09:35] | There’s a death tile? | 还有死牌吗 |
[10:14] | Halden. | 霍顿 |
[10:16] | Nick Halden. | 尼可·霍顿 |
[10:37] | Halden’s golden. | 霍顿顺利通过 |
[10:39] | He got through. | 他通过安检了 |
[10:46] | What happened here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:48] | Lao. | 劳干的 |
[10:50] | He was in your home? | 他来过你家 |
[10:51] | No, his men. | 不 是他的手下 |
[10:52] | They came in one night to make sure I would pay. | 有一晚他们来我家 让我给钱 |
[10:55] | With a gun. | 持枪吗 |
[10:57] | They fired a bullet 2 inches from my baby’s crib | 子弹离我女儿的婴儿床只差两英寸 |
[11:00] | While Bai was still sleeping in it. | 白当时正在睡觉 |
[11:26] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[11:29] | Don’t get ’em wet, don’t feed ’em after midnight, right? | 别把他们弄湿 午夜后不得喂食[电影《小魔怪》台词] 是吧 |
[11:33] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[11:40] | Yung sing. | 饮胜 |
[11:45] | It’s a toast — drink and win. | 是祝酒词 干杯赢牌的意思 |
[11:49] | Yung sing. | 饮胜 |
[11:55] | One down… One to go. | 美女已入座 开始吧 |
[12:26] | 8 and 7. Nice hand. | 大牌八 小牌七 手气不错 |
[12:30] | I’m out. | 不跟 |
[12:44] | You could have won. | 你本可以赢的 |
[12:46] | I have more important things than winning. | 我有比赢牌更重要的事 |
[13:05] | You folded on a good hand, Mr…? | 你封了一副好牌 敢问贵姓 |
[13:08] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[13:10] | And you know why I’m here. | 也知道我来的原因 |
[13:12] | For a man of your reputation, Mr. Halden, | 以您的名气 霍顿先生 |
[13:15] | It took some time for you to find the hand you needed. | 这一手好牌好像来的晚了点 |
[13:18] | Pai Gow isn’t my game. | 我对牌九不感兴趣 |
[13:20] | What is your game? | 那您对什么感兴趣呢 |
[13:22] | Perhaps we should discuss that in private. | 或许我们应该私下谈 |
[13:25] | We have time for that. | 不急于一时 |
[13:28] | Another hand? | 再来一局如何 |
[13:29] | Don’t rush him, Neal. | 别操之过急 尼尔 |
[13:31] | – I’m always in for one more game. – Good. Good. | -既然您盛情邀约的话 -很好 |
[13:34] | Peter, we got a problem. | 彼得 有麻烦了 |
[13:36] | NYPD got a tip-off. They’re about to raid the game. | 纽约警局收到情报 他们要突袭赌场 |
[13:39] | – who the hell tipped them off? – I have no clue. | -谁给他们送的信 -不知道 |
[13:41] | They’re gonna get neal killed. | 他们会害死尼尔的 |
[13:42] | You get me captain Shattuck of NYPD | 在他们破坏我们的计划之前 |
[13:44] | before they crash this whole thing. | 给我联系上纽约警局的局长沙塔克 |
[13:58] | Cops! | 警察 |
[13:59] | They’re not with me. | 不是我招来的 |
[14:00] | I don’t believe in coincidence. | 我才不信是巧合 |
[14:02] | Maybe you should. | 或许该信一次了 |
[14:12] | NYPD, stay where you are. | 纽约警局 呆在原地别动 |
[14:14] | Lao, let’s go. | 劳 我们走 |
[14:19] | Just go, go, go. | 快走 快 快 |
[14:23] | Put your hands on the table! | 把手放在桌上 |
[14:24] | Everyone down! down! freeze! We will shoot. | 所有人趴下 别动 不然开枪 |
[14:28] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[14:29] | Come on, Neal. Just give yourself up. | 快点 尼尔 快表明身份 |
[14:32] | Tell them you’re FBI. | 说你是联邦探员 |
[14:41] | Fired. Shots fired. | 开火了 开枪了 |
[14:43] | We have a white male, 6-foot, gray suit | 有一个穿灰色衣服身高1米83的白人男性 |
[14:44] | Heading out of the building. | 正试图冲出这栋楼 |
[14:45] | I don’t think he gave himself up. | 他大概没打算暴露身份 |
[14:47] | Maybe it’s not him. | 也许说的不是他 |
[14:58] | Trying to save my cover here, guys. | 我可在拼命保持伪装呢 |
[15:00] | It’s him. All right. | 是他 好吧 |
[15:02] | If he’s not with me in three minutes, | 如果三分钟内我没有接应上他 |
[15:03] | You mobilize backup | 你就组织援助 |
[15:05] | And tell NYPD to stay the hell out of our way! | 告诉纽约警局别他妈碍事 |
[15:10] | And where are my damn shoes?! | 我该死的鞋呢 |
[15:15] | I’m getting a little tired of being chased, Peter. | 我讨厌被追着跑 彼得 |
[15:16] | Call the cops off me. | 让那些警察别追了 |
[15:20] | Where is he, Jones? | 他在哪儿 琼斯 |
[15:22] | He’s moving north on Allen. | 他朝北边阿伦那儿去了 |
[15:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:40] | Lao says to let me handle it. | 劳让我来解决 |
[15:47] | Have I thanked you for that drink? | 我谢过你的酒了吗 |
[15:49] | No. | 还没呢 |
[15:51] | Remind me to. | 记得提醒我 |
[15:53] | Lao knows why you folded back there. | 劳知道你为什么被包围了 |
[15:55] | He respects it. | 他很尊敬你 |
[15:57] | Come with me, and you can complete your business. | 跟我来 你可以把生意谈完 |
[15:59] | Is he gonna point any more guns at me? | 他还会拿枪指着我吗 |
[16:03] | You’ll be fine. Trust me. | 没事的 相信我 |
[16:06] | Then lead the way. | 那就带路吧 |
[16:12] | You getting this, Peter? | 你听到了吗 彼得 |
[16:14] | He’s trying to save the operation. | 他在试图挽救任务 |
[16:24] | Looks like they’re heading to a hotel of Mulberry. | 他们好像要去玛百莉酒店 |
[16:26] | If Caffrey doesn’t leave Chinatown, then neither do we. | 要是卡夫瑞留在唐人街 我们也不走 |
[16:29] | Jones, I want two of our guys positioned in the front | 琼斯 让两个人 |
[16:32] | And rear of the place. | 分别守在那地方的前后门 |
[16:33] | Once that’s settled, | 一旦情况稳定了 |
[16:34] | Find out what the hell happened back there. | 就去查查之前发生了什么 |
[16:36] | Get the NYPD call log, for starters. | 先看看纽约警局的报警记录 |
[16:38] | I’m not buying this coincidence at all. | 我可不信这只是巧合 |
[16:40] | Who is this girl? | 那个女的是谁 |
[16:41] | That’s what you’re gonna find out. | 这正是要查的 |
[16:43] | Where do you want me to start? | 从什么地方入手 |
[16:44] | Plenty of traffic CAMS in the area. | 这个地区有很多交通监管系统 |
[16:45] | Have NYPD pull a photo from one of those. | 让纽约警局调拍到的照片给你 |
[16:55] | Another all-nighter? | 又要通宵不归了吧 |
[16:58] | I married a perceptive woman. | 我娶了个聪明的女人 |
[17:00] | And I married a predictable man. | 我嫁了一个好摸透的男人 |
[17:03] | All right. So no dinner tonight. | 好吧 今晚不能吃晚餐了 |
[17:04] | How about lunch tomorrow? | 那明天一起吃午饭怎么样 |
[17:06] | That sounds great. | 很好啊 |
[17:09] | What did Neal do now? | 尼尔现在怎么样了 |
[17:11] | Nothing… Yet. | 没怎样…目前为止 |
[17:14] | You know, I wouldn’t worry too much about him. | 换了我就不会太担心他 |
[17:17] | He respects you, you know. | 他很尊重你的 |
[17:18] | I think you’re overselling our bond a little bit. | 我想你有点高估我们的关系了 |
[17:21] | I don’t. | 我可没有 |
[17:23] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:33] | Nice place. | 这地方不错 |
[17:35] | When will Lao be joining us? | 劳什么时候来 |
[17:37] | He won’t be. | 他不会来的 |
[17:40] | Then what are we doing here? | 那我们来干什么 |
[17:42] | He told me to stay the night with you. | 他让我和你呆一晚上 |
[17:45] | There’s only one bed. | 只有一张床 |
[17:46] | I wasn’t planning on sleeping. Were you? | 我可没想睡觉 你呢 |
[17:52] | Let me get you a drink. | 给你倒杯酒喝吧 |
[17:53] | Only Caffrey. | 只有卡夫瑞 |
[17:54] | Already seen this one on Cinemax. | 热门电影都是这么演的 |
[17:57] | I haven’t. | 我可没看过 |
[18:00] | Lao says I should keep an eye on you | 劳说直到安排好下一次会面前 |
[18:02] | Until we can arrange another meeting. | 都让我看着你 |
[18:07] | So, what do we do until then? | 那我们这段时间干点什么呢 |
[18:09] | Relax? | 放松一下 |
[18:11] | Have a drink? | 喝上一杯 |
[18:13] | I’m good for now. | 好意我心领了 |
[18:15] | It’s not drugged or poisoned. | 没有下药或投毒的 |
[18:29] | Why don’t you just relax? | 为什么不放松一下呢 |
[18:35] | Let’s start with this. | 先从这开始 |
[18:40] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[18:42] | Taking you off the clock. | 帮你把表摘下来 |
[18:54] | – What happened? – We just lost his transmitter. | -怎么回事 -失去他的信号了 |
[18:57] | Should we go in? | 我们要闯进去吗 |
[19:00] | No. We’ve got guys on the entrances. | 不用 入口有人守着 |
[19:03] | We can track Caffrey if he leaves the room. | 卡夫瑞出去的话我们会知道的 |
[19:05] | Assuming he leaves the room. | 如果他会出去的话 |
[19:07] | – Hey, that was an expensive…- Fake? | -等等 那是很贵的 -赝品吗 |
[19:13] | I am really tired of guns being pointed at me tonight. | 今晚我都被被枪指腻了 |
[19:17] | Nicholas Halden isn’t the kind of man | 尼古拉斯·霍顿可不是 |
[19:19] | Who would wear a fake watch. | 那种会戴假表的人 |
[19:21] | Neal Caffrey,on the other hand… | 然而尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[19:24] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[19:26] | You’ve been on our watch list for years. | 很多年来你一直在监视名单上 |
[19:28] | Could you be more specific? | 你还能更详细点吗 |
[19:29] | Cause I’ve been on so many, it’s kind of hard to keep track. | 我事情总是很多 很难了解实事动态 |
[19:32] | Interpol. | 我是国际警察 |
[19:35] | You know my name, but I don’t know yours. | 你知道了我的名字 我还不知道你的 |
[19:40] | My name is Meilin. | 我叫玫琳 |
[19:42] | Why is interpol interfering in an FBI investigation? | 为什么国际警察要干预联调局的调查 |
[19:45] | It’s the other way around. | 你说反了 |
[19:48] | You called the cops. | 是你叫的警察 |
[19:49] | And you screwed everything up | 是你那花哨的雕虫小技让劳印象深刻 |
[19:50] | By impressing Lao with your fancy table tricks. | 是你毁了所有事 |
[19:53] | Now I’m stuck with you. | 现在我还和你搅在一起了 |
[19:55] | Well, am I such a bad guy to be stuck with? | 就这么不愿意和我搅在一起吗 |
[19:57] | If you take Lao, we’ll never get to his boss. | 要是你们抓了劳 我们就没法抓到他的老板了 |
[19:59] | He’s a much bigger fish. | 他才是条大鱼 |
[20:00] | Yeah,I get it. Turf war. So, why are we here? | 我明白了 势力之争 那为什么还不走 |
[20:03] | You’re gonna let Lao walk. | 你得放过劳 |
[20:05] | Yeah,I don’t know if you heard, | 不知道你听说没有 |
[20:06] | But the Bureau and I are kind of pals lately. | 我现在算是博尔克的搭档 |
[20:08] | I can’t flip on them. | 我不能瞒他 |
[20:09] | You can botch the deal. | 你可以不接受交易 |
[20:12] | Besides, if you help me, | 但是 你帮了我的话 |
[20:14] | I’ll make sure you get the one thing you want most. | 我会给你最想要的东西 |
[20:16] | What, a new watch? | 是什么 新手表吗 |
[20:18] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[20:21] | What do you know about Kate? | 你都知道些什么 |
[20:23] | I know where she is. | 我知道她在哪儿 |
[20:24] | So do I. I want the man who’s got her. | 我也知道 我要找抓了她的那个人 |
[20:28] | I can help you with that. | 我能帮你对付他 |
[20:33] | I think I’ll take that drink now. | 那我就喝一杯吧 |
[20:51] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[20:53] | Oh, I told you to wake me if I drifted off. | 让你叫醒我的 |
[20:56] | Oh, come on, boss. You needed a break. | 得了吧 头儿 你得歇歇 |
[20:58] | Anything happen? | 有情况吗 |
[20:59] | Nope. | 没有 |
[21:02] | How long have I been out? | 我睡多久了 |
[21:04] | Uh, about a half an hour. | 一个半小时吧 |
[21:06] | Okay. | 行了 |
[21:07] | Get some rest. I’ll take over. | 你去休息吧 我来看着 |
[21:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:14] | What happened to my sock? | 我袜子哪去了 |
[21:17] | I don’t know. I was watching the monitor, remember? | 不知道 我一直盯着电脑呢 |
[21:28] | Did you steal my sock? | 你偷了我袜子吗 |
[21:32] | You’re a little klepto, aren’t you? | 小时偷针 大时偷金知道吗 |
[21:42] | You have no idea what I’m saying, do you? | 你啥都听不懂 是吧 |
[21:45] | No. Keep that up, you’ll end up like Neal. | 继续保持 你就赶上尼尔了 |
[21:49] | You don’t want that. Trust me. | 不是什么好事 知道不 |
[21:52] | He’s unreliable. | 这人真靠不住 |
[21:54] | He never listens to you. | 你说破嘴皮 他都当耳旁风 |
[21:56] | And he always gets himself into trouble. | 还老惹麻烦 |
[22:01] | I mean, it’s not like I’m worried about him. | 我可不是担心他 |
[22:04] | I just feel responsible. | 可我得负责啊 |
[22:06] | Anything happens to him, | 要是他出了事 |
[22:07] | I’ll have a lot of paperwork to fill out. | 我就得填一大堆文件 |
[22:09] | Paperwork’s a hassle. | 填文件可是个麻烦 |
[22:11] | Neal’s a hassle. | 尼尔也是个大麻烦 |
[22:13] | But then again, that was a neat card trick, huh? | 不过他牌玩得还不错 对吧 |
[22:18] | Nice to know I’m appreciated. | 承蒙夸奖 我何其有幸 |
[22:20] | I knew you were there. | 我知道你来了 |
[22:21] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的 -当然了 |
[22:22] | You also know she speaks perfect English? | 那你知道她英语说得特溜吗 |
[22:26] | You’re weird. | 你还真是个怪人 |
[22:30] | I want my sock back. | 还我袜子 |
[22:33] | You’re a bad influence. | 是被你带坏的 |
[22:37] | How’d you get here? | 你怎么找到这的 |
[22:39] | I, uh, caught a lift with one of the G-Men | 在酒店门前找到了你的手下 |
[22:41] | you put in front of the hotel. | 搭了他的顺风车 |
[22:42] | I told those guys to call me if they saw you. | 让他们见你就通知我的 |
[22:44] | No, I told them not to bother you. | 我让他们别打扰你 |
[22:46] | You get a little cranky if you don’t get your beauty sleep. | 你要是没睡好美容觉可不好惹 |
[22:50] | What happened to the watch? | 那块手表怎么回事 |
[22:54] | I must have banged it up during the chase. | 多半是逃跑的时候撞坏了 |
[22:57] | When did it cut out? | 什么时候失灵的 |
[22:58] | While you were in the hotel room. | 你进了旅馆房间之后 |
[23:00] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 真是糟糕 |
[23:02] | Guess you missed all the good stuff. | 那你错过好戏了 |
[23:05] | So, can she make the meet happen? | 她能带你去见劳吗 |
[23:07] | She’ll contact me with the time and place. | 她会通知我时间地点的 |
[23:10] | Good. Jones, if you’ll do the honors. | 很好 琼斯 麻烦你啦 |
[23:16] | Uh, NYPD traced their tip-off on the game to | 纽约市警局追查到举报牌局的号码了 |
[23:18] | a cellphone registered to a Ms. Meilin Wang. | 机主叫做王玫琳 |
[23:22] | It’s the same girl Caffrey had a sleepover with last night. | 就是昨晚陪着卡夫瑞的那位 |
[23:25] | – Are you sure about that? – Yeah. | -真的假的 -很确定 |
[23:27] | That’s from a traffic cam about a block away | 这是附近街区的交通录像拍到的 |
[23:29] | at the exact same time the call was placed. | 与警局接到电话的时间也相符 |
[23:31] | Uh, carrier company lists a hostess bar | 按通讯公司的资料来看 |
[23:33] | on canal as her place of business. | 她在运河边上一家酒吧工作 |
[23:35] | I want to check it out. | 我想去查查 |
[23:37] | I’m curious why Ms. Meilin wants | 我很好奇 玫琳小姐为什么 |
[23:39] | to call the cops on Lao’s game — | 要向警方举报沈劳的牌局 |
[23:41] | Especially if she wants to keep your deal alive. | 同时又想让你继续交易 |
[23:46] | You got a problem with that? | 有问题吗 |
[23:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:50] | Looks like our employees are on break right now. | 美女们貌似挺空闲 |
[23:53] | Any thoughts on how to approach this one? No? | 知道怎么跟她们搭讪呢 没想法吗 |
[23:56] | Isn’t this the part where you say, | 你不是总说 |
[23:57] | “we should buy them a drink”? | “该请她们喝一杯”吗 |
[23:58] | I can’t go in there. It’ll blow my cover. | 我不能过去 会暴露我的身份 |
[24:02] | Guess I’ll have to show you how it’s done. | 看来我得亲自出马 |
[24:08] | Hello. | 各位好 |
[24:10] | Agent Burke, FBI. | 我是联调局的博尔克探员 |
[24:12] | I want to ask you a few questions about | 我想跟你们打听一个人 |
[24:15] | One of your co-workers — Ms. Meilin Wang. | 是你们同事 她叫王玫琳 |
[24:22] | Uh, one at… one at… one at a time, please. | 能不能 能不能一个一个说 |
[24:25] | Could…does anyone …does anyone | 那什么 你们谁知道 |
[24:27] | know where she is right now? | 她现在人在哪里 |
[24:29] | Oh, really? Do you know where she lives? | 是吗 你知道她在哪住吗 |
[24:31] | That’s the same guy who caught me, right? | 就是这家伙把我抓住的啊 |
[24:33] | That’s the guy who caught you twice. | 还抓了你两次呢 |
[24:35] | Does anyone speak English? Anyone? | 能说英文吗 谁能说英文 |
[24:39] | No. O-okay. All right. | 不会啊 那行 |
[24:41] | All right, thank you. Thanks very much. | 多谢你们 非常感谢 |
[24:46] | So that’s how it’s done? | 好一个亲自出马啊 |
[24:47] | Yeah, that’s how it’s done. | 没错 就这么简单 |
[24:49] | Amazing what someone will say when they don’t think | 她们以为我听不懂 |
[24:51] | That you can speak their language, isn’t it? | 说的话一定很有内容 |
[24:54] | Have a translator meet us at the office. | 找个翻译来 |
[24:56] | Let’s see what they were saying | 我们听听看 |
[24:57] | Behind the back of the bumbling FBI agent. | 她们都在傻探员背后嘀咕些什么 |
[25:08] | Where’s the translator? | 翻译呢 |
[25:09] | Won’t be here for another hour. | 还得一个多小时才能来 |
[25:11] | Oh, damn it. | 真是的 |
[25:14] | All right, let her run. | 得 不管她了 |
[25:15] | Maybe we can pick up a name, at the very least. | 我们好歹能听出个人名吧 |
[25:19] | Meilin Wang. What? | 王玫琳 什么 |
[25:22] | Meilin Wang. Oh, really? Did you… | 王玫琳 真的吗 你有没有 |
[25:24] | – Catch anything? – Not so much. | -听到啥了 -啥都没 |
[25:27] | Where are subtitles when you need them? | 这时候怎么没个字幕呢 |
[25:31] | Someone called you a bad name. | 她们骂你来着 |
[25:34] | There you are. Sorry about that. | 你在这啊 不好意思 |
[25:37] | We’re, uh, taking Victor’s statement, and | 我们找维科特录口供 |
[25:39] | I guess she heard your voice. | 她可能是听到你们说话了 |
[25:40] | All right, let’s go. | 我们回去吧 |
[25:42] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:44] | I got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[25:47] | These ladies are mean. | 她们嘴真刁 |
[25:51] | They think you’re stupid. | 说你又蠢又笨 |
[25:53] | Leave that out. | 这个可以不记 |
[25:57] | Something about Meilin working | 好像说到玫琳 |
[25:58] | a night shift a place called Red Lantern. | 在一个叫红灯笼的地方上夜班 |
[26:01] | Where do I know that from? | 那是个什么 |
[26:03] | Well, it could be a club or a restaurant. | 俱乐部 酒吧 都有可能 |
[26:05] | Could be a sunburnt superhero. | 或者是个动漫人物 |
[26:06] | It’s a waste, Peter. | 彼得 这是在浪费时间 |
[26:08] | Following Meilin’s not getting us | 我们再怎么追踪玫琳 |
[26:10] | any closer to Lao or Costa. | 也找不到沈劳和科斯塔的 |
[26:12] | Found it. Red Lantern exports. | 找到了 红灯笼进出口公司 |
[26:16] | It looks like Costa suspected | 科斯塔貌似怀疑那是 |
[26:18] | It was a shell company for Lao. | 劳的一个空壳公司 |
[26:19] | That’s what he was looking into before he disappeared. | 他失踪前就一直在查这个 |
[26:22] | So she had a part-time job at a warehouse. | 这样说她在仓库有个兼职咯 |
[26:25] | That’s an eclectic rum? | 她还真是能干啊 |
[26:27] | Still wasting our time? | 这还是浪费时间吗 |
[26:34] | Jones, look up that address for me. | 琼斯 把地址查出来给我 |
[26:41] | So, the results on Meilin’s facial scan came back. | 玫琳的面部扫描结果出来了 |
[26:43] | – You got anything? – Nothing… | -有发现吗 -没有 |
[26:45] | Because it came back restricted. | 反馈信息受限 |
[26:48] | Restricted? | 受限 |
[26:50] | Which means she’s either a C.I. | 意味着她要不是名卧底 |
[26:51] | Or working for another organization. | 要不就是为别的什么组织工作 |
[26:53] | Run it through the interagency database. | 到跨机构数据库去查查 |
[26:55] | Already did. | 查过了 |
[26:57] | She’s interpol. | 她是名国际警察 |
[27:00] | Wow, you think Neal knows? | 你觉得尼尔知道吗 |
[27:01] | Well, he spent six hours alone | 他都跟她单独共处一室 |
[27:03] | with her in a room — he knows. | 八个小时了 肯定知道 |
[27:05] | Maybe he was keeping his cover. | 也许他是为了隐藏身份 |
[27:08] | – Okay. He knows. – He’s playing me. | -好吧 就当他知道 -他耍我 |
[27:13] | Well… There’s really only one reason | 只有一个原因 |
[27:15] | why he would keep something from you. | 能让他对你缄口不言 |
[27:18] | Just one? | 只有一个吗 |
[27:22] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[27:25] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[27:41] | Pick that for me. | 把门打开 |
[27:42] | Don’t we need a warrant? | 不需要搜查许可吗 |
[27:44] | Oh, look at you. A law-abiding citizen all of a sudden. | 看看你 竟然突然变成了守法公民 |
[27:47] | I got goose bumps. | 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[27:48] | Agent Costa already filed for one. | 科斯塔探员已经申请了一个 |
[27:51] | – I don’t have my tools. – Well, I got mine. | -我没带工具 -我带了 |
[28:10] | I think I just saw the ark of the covenant back there. | 我刚才好像看到约柜了 |
[28:12] | If my face melts, let me know. | 那我脸融化的时候记得说一声 |
[28:19] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[28:25] | Sign of a struggle. | 挣扎的痕迹 |
[28:26] | Scuff marks. | 拖痕 |
[28:27] | Looks like someone was dragged right down that way. | 像是有人被一路拖过去了 |
[28:40] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[28:49] | It’s agent Costa. | 是科斯塔探员 |
[29:06] | Lao’s men. | 是劳的人 |
[29:08] | I didn’t see an alarm system. | 这没有警报系统啊 |
[29:10] | They’re not here for us. | 他们不是为我们来的 |
[29:12] | – Then who? – Costa. | -那为谁 -科斯塔 |
[29:23] | Oh, come on. No service. | 拜托 居然没信号 |
[29:28] | No, no! What are you… | 别别 你想干… |
[29:30] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的对策吗 |
[29:56] | I let them walk right out the door! | 我居然让他们就那么走出去了 |
[29:58] | Oh, would you rather be dead? | 难道你想送死吗 |
[29:59] | This isn’t a game, Neal. | 这不是游戏 尼尔 |
[30:01] | I think it’s time you and I had a little heart-to-heart. | 你也该是时候跟我坦白了吧 |
[30:04] | About what? | 坦白什么 |
[30:05] | Your friend at interpol. | 你的国际警察朋友 |
[30:24] | Look, I never lied to Peter. | 我从没对彼得撒过谎 |
[30:25] | You did leave a few things out. | 但你确实有些秘密 |
[30:27] | You don’t understand. | 你有所不知 |
[30:28] | I need to find Kate. | 我得找到凯特 |
[30:30] | She’s in danger. | 她有危险 |
[30:36] | Look, my husband really wants to trust you, | 我丈夫真的很想相信你 |
[30:39] | But you keep giving him reasons not to. | 但你却一直让他不能相信 |
[30:43] | You’re on your own on this one. | 这回你自己想办法吧 |
[30:45] | No! Please stay! Don’t go! | 别 等等 别走 |
[30:55] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[30:57] | Now I wouldn’t take you off this case if I could. | 你别想和这案子脱清关系 |
[30:59] | I wasn’t talking about the case. | 我指的不是案子 |
[31:02] | What did interpol promise you? | 那国际警察跟你承诺什么了 |
[31:04] | Did Meilin promise you Kate? | 用凯特的线索作交换吗 |
[31:09] | Look, what was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[31:11] | She said she could find her. | 她说她知道凯特在哪儿 |
[31:14] | In exchange for what? | 拿什么交换的 |
[31:15] | They want Lao to walk. | 放走劳 |
[31:18] | Do you know why? | 知道原因吗 |
[31:20] | They’re after his boss. | 他们想抓他的老板 |
[31:21] | Lao doesn’t have a boss. | 劳没有老板 |
[31:25] | You know what this is really about? | 知道这都是因为什么吗 |
[31:27] | It’s about jurisdiction. | 司法管辖权 |
[31:28] | If they arrest him on Asian soil, | 他们在亚洲抓到他的话 |
[31:30] | They get additional funding from China’s government. | 会从中国政府那得到额外奖金 |
[31:32] | – Additional funding? – Yeah. | -额外奖金吗 -没错 |
[31:34] | Half a million dollars | 50万美元 |
[31:35] | That’s the price of a dead FBI agent. | 换取我们一个探员的生命 |
[31:42] | You really think you can believe everything she tells you? | 你真的觉得可以相信她吗 |
[31:47] | We either take down Lao now, | 我们要马上把劳抓到手 |
[31:50] | Or our partnership comes to an end. | 不然就马上解除搭档关系 |
[31:54] | – We’re partners? – You tell me. | -我们是搭档吗 -你说呢 |
[32:11] | Hello, Neal, dear. | 尼尔 亲爱的 |
[32:14] | I was just having a charming conversation with your friend. | 我正和你朋友聊得高兴呢 |
[32:18] | – It has been wonderful to meet you. – Likewise, June. | -认识你很荣幸 -彼此 琼 |
[32:21] | Now that I know you’re such a wonderful host | 既然我被知道你了如此好客 |
[32:23] | Don’t be surprised if I stop by again soon. | 就不要怪我以后经常登门拜访了 |
[32:30] | I’d keep my eye on that one. | 我要是你就看牢这个女人 |
[32:40] | What happened to Costa? | 科斯塔是怎么回事 |
[32:42] | What, no small talk? | 怎么 不谈我们的小秘密了吗 |
[32:43] | I saw a dead FBI agent today. | 我今天发现了一名死去的联调局探员 |
[32:46] | Not really feeling like small talk. | 不怎么有心情谈那些 |
[32:47] | I’m the reason you found that body. | 那是我有意让你发现的 |
[32:50] | You expect me to believe you | 你还指望我会相信 |
[32:51] | Left a bread-crumb trail on purpose? | 你是故意留了面包屑当线索的吗 |
[32:53] | Your agent deserved a proper burial. | 你们的探员应该被很好的安葬 |
[32:56] | Well, he didn’t get one. | 可他没有 |
[32:58] | Was his cover blown? | 他暴露身份了吗 |
[33:00] | Lao suspected he was working for | 劳怀疑他在为 |
[33:02] | A competitor, not a government. | 他的对手工作 没怀疑到政府 |
[33:04] | You don’t believe me. | 你不信我 |
[33:06] | I have pretty good reason not to. | 我有充分的理由不信 |
[33:09] | – You lied to me about why you want Lao. – And? | -你在想抓劳的原因上说了谎 -还有呢 |
[33:11] | And you’re letting a murderer go | 还有你居然为了乞求政治施舍 |
[33:13] | Free to curry political favor. | 而让一个杀人凶手逍遥法外 |
[33:14] | If that sits right with you, | 如果这一切都是真的 |
[33:15] | Then maybe I should rethink our arrangement. | 我得考虑一下是否继续跟你合作了 |
[33:18] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是恪守己职 |
[33:20] | And right now, my job is to make sure the FBI | 而当前我的职责就是保证 |
[33:22] | Can’t monitor any of Lao’s accounts | 不让联调局的人在明天的会议中 |
[33:25] | During your meeting tomorrow. | 追查到劳的任何一个账户 |
[33:27] | Doesn’t matter to me what happens after that. | 之后的事我什么都不管 |
[33:33] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[33:36] | The man who’s got Kate… I know who it is. | 扣住凯特的人 我知道是谁 |
[33:46] | Anklet off. | 脚铐取下来了 |
[33:48] | And you’d better not break this one. | 你这次可别再搞砸了 |
[33:50] | When they scan you for bugs, | 如果他们扫描以防你带窃听器 |
[33:51] | Manually deactivate the transmitter. | 你可以手动关闭传感器 |
[33:54] | Press it again, it turns it back on, | 在摁一下 又能重新启动 |
[33:56] | And you damn well better turn it back on. | 你最好记得重启 |
[33:59] | I will, Peter. | 我会的 彼得 |
[34:01] | Once you give Lao our account number, | 你一把我们的账号告诉劳 |
[34:03] | We’ll be able to scan the dirty money. | 我们就能通过账号和监听手表 |
[34:05] | Between that and the audio from the watch, | 查到他洗黑钱的证据 |
[34:07] | We’ll be able to put this guy away for good. | 如此一来足以关他一辈子 |
[34:11] | – Anything else? – Yeah. | -还要关照什么吗 -有 |
[34:13] | Good luck in there. | 希望你一切顺利 |
[34:21] | Do you have the account number? | 拿到账号了吗 |
[34:24] | And you’re ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[34:28] | Ready. | 当然 |
[34:34] | He cut the signal. | 他关闭了信号 |
[34:35] | What’s important is when he turns it back on. | 关键在于他何时重启信号 |
[34:38] | Keep an eye on the bank account. | 盯着银行账户的动静 |
[34:40] | I’m gonna give you a new account number to use | 我会给你个新账户 |
[34:42] | one the FBI can’t trace. | 这样的话联调局就无法追踪了 |
[34:44] | 131278871 131278871. | |
[34:49] | Got it? Repeat it to me. | 记下了吗 重复一遍给我听 |
[34:53] | I got it. | 记住了 |
[34:56] | Relax, Neal. | 放轻松 尼尔 |
[34:57] | It’s almost over. | 就快结束了 |
[35:12] | I apologize for the scene the other night. | 我为那一晚的事情道歉 |
[35:15] | As you know, you can never be too careful. | 要知道 凡事再小心也不为过 |
[35:18] | Oh, I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[35:20] | I think you’ll find this to be the beginning of | 我相信你会发现 我们的合作 |
[35:22] | a very rewarding relationship for both of us. | 将使我们双方都获益匪浅 |
[35:24] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[35:25] | Meilin speaks very highly of you, Mr.Halden. | 玫琳对你评价很高 霍顿先生 |
[35:38] | The account number, if you please. | 请告诉我账号 |
[35:43] | 131278871 131278871. | |
[35:53] | – Any movement on the account? – Nothing. | -账户有动静吗 -毫无动静 |
[35:55] | Come on, Neal. | 快啊 尼尔 |
[36:02] | And just like that, we are partners. | 好了 我们成了生意伙伴了 |
[36:05] | We’ll contact you in two weeks | 两星期内 我们会再联系 |
[36:08] | With your money, minus the 10% fee, of course. | 当然 我们会扣除10%的钱作为服务费 |
[36:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:21] | All right, I did what you wanted. Now tell me who has Kate. | 好 我都照办了 快告诉我凯特在哪儿 |
[36:23] | It’s all in there. | 都在这里面 |
[36:25] | Hey, Lao. | 嘿 劳 |
[36:28] | We never got to finish our game. | 我们上次的骨牌游戏还没分晓胜负呢 |
[36:31] | I’ll make it worth your while…an extra 10% if you win. | 如果你赢的话 可就不止赚10%了哦 |
[36:36] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[36:38] | Come. | 来 |
[36:40] | Lose your money. | 散财童子 |
[36:44] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[36:45] | Oh, I already transferred the money from your account. | 我已经把钱转账了 |
[36:48] | Doesn’t matter what happens now, right? | 接下来的事 也无关紧要了吧 |
[37:02] | One more hand and I’ll have all of your money. | 再玩一把 你可就都输光了 |
[37:06] | Are you certain you want to go again? | 你还想继续吗 |
[37:16] | Just to keep things interesting…My watch for yours. | 为了找点乐子 我用我的表赌你的 |
[37:25] | Come on, Lao. | 来吗 劳 |
[37:26] | What’s life without a little risk? | 生活不就要来点刺激吗 |
[37:30] | Why not? | 何乐而不为呢 |
[37:35] | The signal’s back. | 信号恢复了 |
[37:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:42] | That sounds like dominoes. | 听起来好像是骨牌游戏 |
[37:47] | You look worried. | 你好像忧心忡忡啊 |
[37:51] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[37:57] | Yung sing. | 荣幸(汉语) |
[37:59] | Yung sing. | 荣幸(汉语) |
[38:18] | Some days, the tiles don’t fall the way we want. | 有时候 手里的牌总不是我们想要的 |
[38:22] | Some days they do. | 有时候则相反 |
[38:25] | At least I lost my watch to a worthy adversary. | 至少我输给一个旗鼓相当的对手 |
[38:31] | It appears luck was not on your side today. | 看来今天幸运女神并不眷恋你 |
[38:46] | The strange thing… | 我觉得奇怪的是 |
[38:48] | Even though my profits are one hundredfold in business, | 尽管我的生意有百倍的利润 |
[38:51] | A victory with the tiles is supremely more satisfying. | 但我还是愿意在骨牌游戏中获胜 |
[38:55] | – The American had no talent. – They rarely do. | -美国佬毫无天赋 -一点没错 |
[39:01] | The outstanding parcels have been delivered. | 未付款项已经寄出 |
[39:04] | And the body? | 尸体呢 |
[39:06] | – Disposed of, sir. – Good. | -已处理妥当 先生 -很好 |
[39:08] | A Dirty business. It will be a relief to be home. | 做这种肮脏的勾当 能回家是种解脱 |
[39:15] | Anything good on the radio? | 有什么好消息吗 |
[39:17] | We got him. | 我们抓住他的把柄了 |
[39:20] | He’ll be gone for a long time. | 他得蹲好长一阵子监了 |
[39:22] | Lao may as well have confessed in front of a grand jury | 在大陪审团面前 他也得一一认罪了 |
[39:24] | With the hours of transcript we have on him. | 我们有一大堆他的罪证呢 |
[39:26] | I just want to thank you and let you | 我不知怎么表示我的谢意 |
[39:28] | Know that you are welcome here anytime. | 这儿的大门永远向你敞开 |
[39:31] | Neighborhood’s better off without Lao. | 劳被抓走之后邻居们都好过多了 |
[39:34] | You know I think these are the best dumpling I’ve ever had. | 我从没吃过这么好吃的饺子 |
[39:36] | I’ll get you some more. | 我再去给你拿点 |
[39:43] | So, are you gonna tell me what was on that flash drive? | 你准备和我说说那个优盘吗 |
[39:48] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[39:50] | It was empty. | 优盘是空的 |
[39:57] | Oh, no. | 哦 不要 |
[39:58] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[40:00] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[40:01] | Would you just close them? | 你就不能配合一下吗 |
[40:05] | Open. | 睁开 |
[40:08] | David Copperfield she ain’t. | 比大卫·科波菲尔可强多啦 |
[40:13] | Xie-xie ni. | 谢谢你[中文] |
[40:21] | What’s next, partner? | 接着干什么呢 拍档 |
[40:23] | Don’t call me that. | 少来这套 |
[40:30] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[40:31] | Hello, Meal. | 你好 尼尔 |
[40:35] | You calling to apologize about the empty flash drive? | 你打来是为了优盘的事道歉吗 |
[40:38] | That was a necessary precaution. | 这是必要的预防措施 |
[40:40] | I had to be careful with something this sensitive. | 我必须小心对待敏感信息 |
[40:44] | So you know who has Kate? | 那么说你的确知道凯特在谁那儿 |
[40:46] | I don’t have a name, but I know this — he’s FBI. | 我不知道他的名字 但我知道他是联邦探员 |
[40:52] | *Take me away from here* | *携我远离* |
[40:54] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[40:59] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[41:01] | Like the morning after the rain | 如雨后的早晨 |
[41:04] | You know I worry all the time | 我无时无刻不在担忧 |
[41:07] | What’s coming around the bend | 转角那头是什么在等候 |
[41:10] | Maybe I’m just going crazy | 或许是我疯了吧 |
[41:13] | *But it feels like* | 但这般感觉 |
[41:16] | It feels like | 这般感觉 |
[41:19] | It feels like,it feels like,it feels like | 这般那般的感觉 |
[41:24] | It feels like the end | 如同一切早已终结 |