时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:38] | You telegraph your marks. | 你留了标记 |
[01:40] | Four years in prison, and you’re still the best. | 坐了四年牢 依然出手不凡 |
[01:44] | Show-off. | 还是一样爱炫耀 |
[01:45] | Miss me, Alex? | 想我吗 艾莱士 |
[01:46] | Never thought about it. | 从来没有 |
[01:48] | You have something that belongs to me. | 你拿了我的东西 |
[01:53] | Actually, it, uh… | 事实上 |
[01:56] | Belongs to a guy named Joe Nelson. | 应该是乔伊·尼尔森的东西 |
[01:58] | Come on. You still running that trick? | 不是吧 你还玩这套吗 |
[02:00] | Small amusements to keep the day interesting. | 日常生活中的小小消遣 |
[02:05] | Now, what do you want, Caffrey? | 你打算干吗 卡夫瑞 |
[02:07] | I need your expertise. | 我要借用你的技术 |
[02:09] | On this. | 偷这玩意 |
[02:14] | The music box. | 这个八音盒 |
[02:16] | You’re finally admitting you never had it? | 你终于承认你从没得手了吗 |
[02:18] | You got closer than anyone else. | 你差一点就得手了 |
[02:21] | We got closer, | 不是我 是我们 |
[02:22] | But that didn’t work out. | 但还是功亏一篑 |
[02:26] | Maybe it will this time. | 也许这次可以成功 |
[02:28] | Sorry. I can’t help you. | 抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[02:30] | I gave up on that a long time ago. | 我早就金盆洗手了 |
[02:32] | Oh, yeah? Then why do you still carry this in your purse? | 是吗 那你为什么还带着这个 |
[02:36] | It’s a piece from the box, right? | 这是八音盒的零件吧 |
[02:40] | Know your mark. | 我深知你的标记 |
[02:42] | Remember? | 忘了吗 |
[02:43] | Don’t fault me for nostalgia. | 别拿旧交情来哄我 |
[02:45] | I couldn’t bring myself to part with it. | 我已经心灰意冷了 |
[02:47] | I don’t know anything more about the music box. | 对于那个八音盒 我只知道这些 |
[02:51] | My number’s in here… In case. | 这是我的号码 想好了再打给我 |
[02:58] | Good to see you, Alex. | 见到你很高兴 艾莱士 |
[03:15] | Shift change, boys and girls. What’s happening? | 换班了 诸位 有什么情况吗 |
[03:18] | Nothing unusual. | 一切正常 |
[03:19] | A couple of housekeepers and staff coming in and out. | 就是几个家丁进进出出 |
[03:21] | Our insider trader do any insider trading? | 我们的内幕人士做了内幕交易吗 |
[03:24] | Oh, he’s been a little too preoccupied to make any calls. | 他忙得一个电话也没打 |
[03:26] | Rewind the tape, Jones. | 把带子倒回去 琼斯 |
[03:32] | That doesn’t look like Mrs. Gray. | 那个好像不是格雷夫人 |
[03:34] | Bought himself a nooner with a younger version. | 他给自己找了个年轻的鸡 |
[03:36] | Hey, how do you know he’s paying for it? | 你怎么确定她是鸡 |
[03:38] | Maybe it’s true love. | 可能他们真心相爱 |
[03:39] | Seriously? A guy that old with a girl that young? | 什么 你说老牛吃嫩草是真爱吗 |
[03:42] | He’s buying her with something. | 他肯定付了钱给她 |
[03:43] | – When was this? – Oh, 40 minutes ago. | -什么时候 -40分钟前 |
[03:46] | Was that on tape? | 是录像带里的吗 |
[03:48] | That was a gunshot. | 那是枪声 |
[03:49] | Shots fired. Lauren, call up the ops center. | 有人开枪了 劳伦 呼叫指挥中心 |
[03:51] | Request immediate backup. | 请求立即支援 |
[03:52] | Move in, move in! | 行动 赶紧行动 |
[03:53] | This is Lauren Cruz with squad c-12, | 这里是C-12小组的劳伦·克鲁斯 |
[03:55] | Cred number 1-1-0. | 行动编号110 |
[03:57] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[04:02] | Clear! | 安全 |
[04:04] | Clear! | 安全 |
[04:17] | I’ve got a body. It’s Gray. | 这儿有具尸体 是格雷先生 |
[04:31] | Let me see your hands. | 举起手来 |
[04:34] | He r– He ran out that door… | 他跑了 |
[04:36] | Right over there. | 从那扇门跑了出去 |
[04:40] | Got footprints going out the door. | 这里有些嫌犯的脚印 |
[04:42] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把你的手举好 |
[04:45] | Backup on the way? | 支援到了吗 |
[04:46] | Yeah. Nypd should be here in a second. | 是的 纽约警局马上就到 |
[04:47] | Jones, check the upstairs. | 琼斯 再去查查楼上 |
[04:48] | Tell Nypd we’re pursuing a male suspect, | 告诉纽约警局 我们要追击一个男性嫌犯 |
[04:51] | armed and dangerous. | 身上持有武器 相当危险 |
[04:56] | Here. | 到这来 |
[04:59] | All right. Have a seat. | 没事了 坐下吧 |
[05:03] | It’s clear upstairs. | 楼上没人 |
[05:05] | Tell me your name. | 你叫什么 |
[05:07] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[05:08] | Pierce, can you tell me what happened? | 皮尔斯 告诉我怎么回事 |
[05:12] | He was hiding in the room when we came inside. | 我们进来时 他已经躲在房间里 |
[05:16] | Then the gun fired. | 然后就开枪了 |
[05:18] | It happened s-so quickly. | 这一切发生地太突然 |
[05:20] | Then the man went out the door? | 然后他就逃跑了吗 |
[05:22] | All right, all right. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:24] | I want you to escort her to the hospital with Nypd | 你和纽约警局的人一起陪她去医院 |
[05:27] | for review. | 做进一步询问 |
[05:28] | Try to get a description of this guy. | 让她描述下那个家伙的长相 |
[05:31] | Okay, people. Let’s round up the staff. | 大伙听着 集合相关人员 |
[05:35] | I want to talk to every single person | 我要对今天来过的每个人 |
[05:37] | who’s been in this house today. | 进行面谈 |
[05:38] | Jones… | 琼斯 |
[05:41] | …Find me Caffrey. | 把卡夫瑞给我找来 |
[05:51] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[05:59] | That’s a dead body. | 那是具尸体吗 |
[06:01] | Yep. | 是的 |
[06:02] | This doesn’t really fall into my area of expertise, Peter. | 这可不是我的专长 彼得 |
[06:05] | Murder isn’t an intellectual pursuit, | 谋杀不是个需要用脑的活 |
[06:07] | And I’m not really a dead-guy kind of guy, | 我也不是什么验尸官 |
[06:09] | So…I’m gonna go. | 所以 我还是闪吧 |
[06:10] | You have a lot of rules for a guy who doesn’t play by them. | 你个人要求还真多 |
[06:13] | – Yeah. – Aldys Christopher Gray. | -好吧 -死者是奥迪斯·克里斯托弗·格雷 |
[06:15] | Heard of him? | 听说过吗 |
[06:16] | Yeah. Stock trader. | 听过 一个股票交易商 |
[06:18] | Made a killing in derivatives | 在经济危机前 |
[06:20] | right before the crash. | 通过金融衍生品大赚了一笔 |
[06:22] | He has quite the art collection. | 他收藏了不少艺术品 |
[06:25] | Maybe this is my area of expertise. | 我想这是我的专长 |
[06:28] | We’ve been sitting on him for three weeks. | 我们盯了他三个星期 |
[06:31] | Today, he comes home with a woman, | 今天他带了个女人回家 |
[06:33] | possibly an escort. | 应该是个鸡 |
[06:35] | Somebody takes a shot at him. | 某人就开枪把他干掉了 |
[06:38] | By the time we get here, | 我们赶到时 |
[06:39] | He’s dead, the killer’s gone. | 他已经死了 而凶手也溜之大吉 |
[06:41] | So, what am I doing here? | 那我来干什么 |
[06:43] | Something’s off. | 有些不对劲 |
[06:45] | What’s wrong with this picture? | 这到底是什么状况 |
[06:47] | Where’s the witness? | 目击者在哪 |
[06:48] | She’s in shock — Had bruises all over her. | 她受了惊吓 身上有些擦伤 |
[06:50] | Lauren traveled with her to the hospital with Nypd. | 劳伦和纽约警局护送她去了医院 |
[06:53] | Walk me through it, Sherlock. | 听听你的高见 大侦探 |
[06:55] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[06:57] | The witness says that the shooter was already inside. | 目击者说凶手已事先潜入房子 |
[07:00] | Is this the girl’s purse? | 这是那个女孩的包吗 |
[07:02] | She and Gray came in. | 她和格雷进屋后 |
[07:04] | There was a struggle. Shots were fired. | 发生了争斗 然后枪击 |
[07:06] | Gray ends up here. | 格雷就死在这里 |
[07:09] | Now, I — Are you paying attention? | 而我 你在听吗 |
[07:12] | Yeah, yeah. I can multitask. | 我在听 我可以一心多用 |
[07:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:15] | So, the witness was doubled up over here in this corner. | 然后目击者就蹲躲在这个角落 |
[07:18] | She said that they struggled, | 她说他们发生了争斗 |
[07:21] | and then the guy went out the door. | 接着凶手就从扇门逃走 |
[07:23] | I entered, and then I — | 然后我就走了进来 当我准备 |
[07:27] | I’m sorry. Am I boring you? | 抱歉 我说的很无聊吗 |
[07:31] | – This is a fake. – What? | -这是伪造的 -你说什么 |
[07:32] | The ink hasn’t had time to fully dry. | 墨水还没完全干 |
[07:35] | But this is high-end work, Peter. | 但仿造地也算不错 彼得 |
[07:36] | You can’t just get this on the street. | 这可不是谁都能干的活 |
[07:38] | No, you can’t. | 当然 |
[07:40] | – Jones. – Yeah? | -琼斯 -怎么了 |
[07:42] | Run indices on Pierce Spelman. | 在资料库里查下皮尔斯·斯佩曼 |
[07:43] | And call Lauren. | 打电话给劳伦 |
[07:44] | I want to see if we can get a real name off of Pierce. | 看能不能查到这个皮尔斯的真名 |
[07:46] | – Her ID is a fake. – Copy that. | -她的身份证是假的 -明白 |
[07:57] | She used his shoe to make an impression in the dirt. | 她用他的鞋子制造了脚印 |
[07:59] | She’s not a witness. She’s the shooter. | 她不是目击者 她才是凶手 |
[08:01] | Agent Burke! | 博尔克探员 |
[08:03] | No one else was in the room. | 屋里根本没有其他人 |
[08:05] | Nurses at the hospital took Pierce in for a private exam, | 医院的护士给皮尔斯做私人检查 |
[08:08] | Left her alone to undress. | 让她一个人待着以缓和情绪 |
[08:10] | She slipped out the back. She’s gone. | 她从后门溜走了 |
[08:42] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[08:44] | You’re never late. | 你以前从不迟到 |
[08:45] | Rough morning. | 别提了 |
[08:46] | Had to take the subway in. | 我不得不挤地铁来 |
[08:47] | You know how hard it is to rush | 你也知道拿着这些大包小包 |
[08:49] | when you’re carrying this many bags? | 挤地铁有多难 |
[08:51] | – Did Elizabeth kick you out? – No. | -伊丽莎白把你赶出来 -才不是 |
[08:53] | Then why the bags? | 那这些包是怎么回事 |
[08:54] | You ask too many questions. | 你真是八婆 |
[08:55] | Lauren, you looking up that stuff? | 劳伦 你在查了吗 |
[08:57] | On it. | 在查呢 |
[08:58] | Jones, we any closer to finding our missing girl? | 琼斯 关于那个女人 有进展吗 |
[09:01] | We don’t have much to go on — | 我们没什么可追查 |
[09:02] | Fake name, no match for the prints found in the room. | 用的假名 屋里也没有发现她的指纹 |
[09:04] | All we’ve got is a purse. | 我们只有那个包的线索 |
[09:06] | We’ll get that from ERT. This afternoon. | 下午我们会收到应急小组的报告 |
[09:07] | All right, stay on it. | 好吧 继续追查 |
[09:09] | I want a briefing as soon as it gets here. | 一拿到报告 就开简报会议 |
[09:11] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[09:15] | Your options. | 你的最佳选择 |
[09:18] | Hotel rooms? Peter, what did you do? | 酒店房间 彼得 你干嘛呢 |
[09:20] | We’re upgrading our wiring system, | 我们家正在升级布线系统 |
[09:23] | Getting the whole hd surround sound put in. | 安装高清立体环绕音响 |
[09:25] | El took the dog and the car to her sister’s upstate. | 小伊开车带着狗去了她姐姐家 |
[09:29] | The good news is once this is all in place, | 好在等安装好以后 |
[09:31] | I can watch the game… Once the power’s back on. | 我就可以看比赛了 只要电力恢复 |
[09:34] | How long will it be out? | 这要多久啊 |
[09:35] | Couple days — Hence the hotel. | 好几天吧 所以只能现住酒店了 |
[09:37] | The Thompson Hotel. | 汤普森酒店 |
[09:38] | You said you wanted a big TV. | 你说想要个有大电视的房间 |
[09:39] | They have the biggest. | 他们那儿的最大 |
[09:40] | How much is this? | 多少钱一夜 |
[09:41] | $825 a night… with our government discount. | 每晚825美金 还是政府关系折扣后 |
[09:43] | Next. | 下一个呢 |
[09:45] | Peter, it’s ridiculous for you to stay in a hotel | 彼得 让你住酒店太可笑了 |
[09:47] | When there’s more than enough room at June’s. | 琼那儿有得是多余的房间 |
[09:48] | No, thanks. I-I’ll be fine. | 不用了 我搞得定 |
[09:50] | This one has a pool. I’ve never had a pool. | 这个酒店有游泳池 我家从来没有过呢 |
[09:53] | $425 a night. | 425美金一晚 |
[09:57] | Let’s go to the bottom of the pile. | 还是看最后那个吧 |
[09:59] | Ah, here we go. That one? | 就是这个 这个多少 |
[10:00] | – 59 bucks. – Book it. | -59块 -预订一间 |
[10:02] | Already did. | 都订好了 |
[10:03] | Isn’t that the place where you put Neal | 尼尔刚释放的时候 |
[10:05] | when he was first released? | 你是不是就让他住那来着 |
[10:07] | They have an interesting no-heat policy. | 那没有暖气 |
[10:08] | I don’t need amenities. | 我不用太舒适 |
[10:10] | Just give me a wall, a TV, and a bed, and I’m happy. | 有墙 有电视 有床 我就乐呵呵的了 |
[10:13] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你真想住那里吗 -当然 |
[10:15] | Peter, mi casa es su casa. | 彼得 “我家就是你家”[西语] |
[10:16] | Su casa is not even su casa. | 你家压根都不是你家 |
[10:18] | Jones, what do we have? | 琼斯 现在什么情况 |
[10:20] | Okay, these are the items from the woman’s purse. | 这些是那女人包包里的东西 |
[10:22] | Name on the i.d. is Pierce Spelman. | 身份证上的名字是皮尔斯·斯佩曼 |
[10:24] | The card’s a fake. No record of her prints. | 身份证是假的 也没有她的指纹 |
[10:27] | We found the gun stuffed inside the fireplace — | 我们发现枪被塞在壁炉里 |
[10:29] | Wiped of prints, serial number filed off. | 擦去了指纹 消去了序列号 |
[10:31] | Whoever she is, she’s good. | 先不说她是谁 她很专业 |
[10:32] | That looks like a to-do list. | 像是个代办事项单 |
[10:34] | “verify pie,” “spike rn.” | 核对饼状图 取消无线电导航 |
[10:36] | That’s an odd list of activities. | 都是些稀奇古怪的事 |
[10:39] | It’s a code. | 这是密码 |
[10:40] | Get this to the cryptanalyst and then back to me. | 去找破译专家 把结果告诉我 |
[10:44] | I’ve got to go check into my hotel. | 我去办一下酒店的入住手续 |
[10:46] | Uh, no, no, no — motel. | 不 不是 那只是个汽车旅馆 |
[10:48] | Motel with an “m.” | 开头字母是汽车[Moto] |
[11:17] | Yep. I’m coming. | 来了 来了 |
[11:19] | You’re a bastard. | 你真是个贱人 |
[11:22] | Good evening, Alex. | 晚上好 艾莱士 |
[11:24] | I looked into you, Caffrey. | 我查过你了 卡夫瑞 |
[11:26] | – Know your mark, right? – Yeah. | -认清你的劣迹吧 -当然 |
[11:28] | You’ve turned Fed? | 现在你被包养了 |
[11:29] | I was forced fed. | 我是被逼无奈 |
[11:31] | That’s funny, Neal. | 真有趣呢 尼尔 |
[11:33] | I know it’s been a while, | 我知道那是以前的事了 |
[11:36] | But it’s, uh, still my job | 但是 挖掘保密情报 |
[11:38] | to dig up confidential information. | 仍然是我的工作 |
[11:40] | Occupational hazard? | 是职业病吗 |
[11:41] | Did you really think I wouldn’t find out? | 你真以为我发现不了吗 |
[11:43] | It was a small hope. | 确实希望渺茫 |
[11:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:50] | Okay, every now and again, | 好吧 他们偶尔会追查 |
[11:51] | they go after some madoff-type guy | 马多夫那样的家伙[美著名欺诈案嫌疑人] |
[11:53] | and ask me how he did it. | 就会来问我他的手法 |
[11:54] | Other than that, I barely communicate with them. | 除此之外 我也很少和他们交流 |
[11:56] | Then why the anklet? | 那这个脚铐是怎么回事 |
[11:58] | They don’t like me much. | 他们不怎么喜欢我 |
[11:59] | They use the anklet to track me remotely | 他们可以通过脚铐远距离追踪我 |
[12:01] | so they don’t have to deal with me in person. | 就不用调人专门看着我了 |
[12:04] | Are you trying to set me up? | 你是想要下套骗我吗 |
[12:05] | I’m trying to get something we both want. | 我是想搞到我俩都想要的东西 |
[12:09] | What did you find, Alex? | 你找到了什么 艾莱士 |
[12:17] | Motel with an “m.” | 真是个”汽车”旅馆 |
[12:20] | No TV. | 没有电视 |
[12:29] | Somebody lose a dog? | 有人的狗丢了吗 |
[12:37] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[12:45] | Why the sudden curiosity about the music box? | 为什么突然对八音盒感兴趣了 |
[12:49] | I couldn’t look for it in prison, but I’m out now. | 在监狱里我没办法打听 现在我出来了 |
[12:52] | And I was starting to miss you. | 而且我想你了 |
[12:55] | Nice try. | 想法不错 |
[12:57] | I tracked down the fence who gave me this. | 我查到了给我这个东西的人 |
[13:00] | He says there’s been a sudden interest in the box. | 他说最近掀起了八音盒热 |
[13:03] | Does he know who has it? | 他知道那在谁手里吗 |
[13:04] | He still won’t tell me how he got this. | 他不肯说他是怎么搞到的 |
[13:06] | We have to find it before someone else does. | 我们得在别人前面找到它 |
[13:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:11] | This isn’t just about the box. | 看来你不仅仅是为了八音盒 |
[13:14] | You get a lot of late-night visitors. | 你的半夜来访还不少呢 |
[13:16] | Yeah, that’s probably just my landlady. | 可能只是我的房东 |
[13:17] | – Who is it? – It’s Peter. | -谁啊 -是我 彼得 |
[13:20] | Who’s Peter? | 彼得是谁 |
[13:21] | Oh, he’s — he’s just a friend. | 只是个 普通朋友 |
[13:23] | But he cannot know you’re here about the music box. | 但不能让他知道你在这是为了那个八音盒 |
[13:25] | We need a cover. | 我们得找个借口 |
[13:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[13:31] | Why else would I be here? | 我还能在这儿做什么 |
[13:34] | Just like old times. | 就像以前那样 |
[13:38] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[13:39] | Coming. | 来了 |
[13:40] | – You good? – Good. | -你准备好了 -好了 |
[13:45] | What’s up, buddy? What are you doing here? | 怎么了 伙计 你怎么来了 |
[13:47] | Oh, man, I am so sorry for barging in, but I — | 真抱歉打扰你了 但我 |
[13:51] | Oh. I’m really sorry. | 真是非常抱歉啊 |
[13:53] | No, no, it’s fine. She was just leaving. | 没事 她刚好要走了 |
[13:55] | – No, no, no. I’ll go. – Are you a friend of neal’s? | -不用 我走好了 -你是尼尔的朋友吗 |
[13:57] | You can say that, yes. | 你也可以这么说 |
[13:59] | Peter Burke. | 我是彼得·博尔克 |
[14:01] | How do you two know each other? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[14:04] | I’m an FBI agent. | 我是个联邦探员 |
[14:06] | – How’s it going? – FBI. | -怎么了 -联调局啊 |
[14:10] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[14:11] | Lovely to see you, as always, Neal. | 见到你真高兴 尼尔 |
[14:14] | Hey, don’t leave on account of me. | 别因为我来了你就走啊 |
[14:16] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[14:19] | We’re done. | 我们完事了 |
[14:35] | Nice girl. | 真漂亮啊 |
[14:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:39] | She’s an old friend. | 是个老朋友 |
[14:43] | You’ve got better-looking friends than I do. | 你的朋友都比我的漂亮 |
[14:44] | What about, uh, Kate? | 凯特怎么样了 |
[14:46] | Well, you told me to forget her. | 你告诉我要忘了她 |
[14:49] | And you listened to me? | 你听过我吗 |
[14:50] | There’s a first time for everything. | 凡事都有第一次嘛 |
[14:53] | Ah. Who you playing? | 是嘛 你玩谁呢 |
[14:54] | Please don’t touch that. What are you doing here? | 别碰那个 你来干什么 |
[14:56] | – What happened to the hotel? – Motel. | -你怎么没在酒店 -汽车旅馆 |
[14:57] | And it was occupied. | 而且被占了 |
[14:59] | Oh. Dog staying there? | 懂了 有只狗不走是吧 |
[15:00] | Yeah, what’s with the dog? | 是啊 那狗怎么回事 |
[15:02] | Now you understand | 现在你明白了 |
[15:03] | why I was forced to seek other accommodations. | 我为什么被逼无奈要换个住处 |
[15:04] | Mm. Lucky for us. | 我们运气不错嘛 |
[15:06] | “us”? | 我们 |
[15:07] | Yeah. Su casa es mi casa, right? | 是啊 “我家就是你家” 是吧 |
[15:10] | Right? | 是吧 |
[15:11] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:12] | Right. Oh, I just got hungry. | 是啊 我正好饿了 |
[15:13] | Where’s the remote? | 遥控器呢 |
[15:16] | This is gonna be really fun. | 这回可有意思了 |
[15:38] | “when asked, he quoted that he and the cow | 被问及此事 他说明 |
[15:42] | had been friends for years.” | 他和奶牛是多年的好友 |
[15:44] | No. | 不是吧 |
[15:45] | – The cow? – Yes. | -是奶牛耶 -是的 |
[15:47] | – Neal never does with me. – No, I know. | -尼尔从来不这样 -我知道他不 |
[15:50] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[15:52] | You sleep okay? | 睡得好吗 |
[15:54] | Oh, I could get used to this. | 我会慢慢适应的 |
[15:56] | You’re in my chair. | 你坐了我的位置 |
[15:57] | Oh, I didn’t see your name on it. | 上面又没你的名字 |
[16:00] | You guys playing scrabble? | 你们玩拼字游戏了 |
[16:02] | Sort of. | 差不多 |
[16:04] | Trying to figure out what this means. | 主要是想找出这个的含义 |
[16:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:07] | I’ve seen a code once or twice in my life. | 我这辈子还算见过几次密码 |
[16:09] | We were playing with shift ciphers. | 这应该是移位码 |
[16:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:14] | Glad you’re having fun. | 很高兴你们玩的开心 |
[16:19] | We should get him a banana or something. | 我们该给他个香蕉哄哄他 |
[16:21] | I think so, yes. | 我也这么想 |
[16:27] | This is the actual list, isn’t it? | 这才是真正的单子 是吧 |
[16:29] | You stole from evidence. | 你居然从证物里偷走 |
[16:31] | Borrowed, okay? I made a copy for you guys. | 只是借一下 我给你们留了复制品 |
[16:33] | Doesn’t matter — I tried keywords, anagrams, | 都无所谓了 我试过了关键字和换音造词法 |
[16:36] | Charlemagne’s cipher, Rohan’s — everything. | 查理曼式 罗恩式 都试过了 |
[16:38] | “Aldis Gray.” | 奥迪斯·格雷 |
[16:40] | You spelled his name wrong. | 你把他的名字拼错了 |
[16:42] | “Aldys” is spelled with a “y.” | 中间是个”y” |
[16:44] | What? | 什么 |
[16:52] | It’s a shift code hidden in an anagram. | 这是包含移位码的换音造词法 |
[16:56] | All right, there are five items on the list. | 这单子上有五个待办事项 |
[16:59] | Shift the alphabet forward by five letters. | 往前变换五个字母 |
[17:00] | “a” becomes “e,” “b” becomes “f.” | a变成e b变成f |
[17:03] | Reassemble… | 再重组 |
[17:05] | “check pew v” becomes “Aldys Gray.” | 查看座椅v 就变成了奥蒂斯·格雷 |
[17:07] | It’s a list of names. | 这是个名单 |
[17:09] | A hit list? | 攻击名单 |
[17:10] | The dead guy’s fourth down. | 死者是第四个 |
[17:14] | Let’s find out who’s next. | 我们看看谁是下一个吧 |
[17:33] | Morning. Cryptanalyst called. | 早啊 密码专家打电话来了 |
[17:35] | Shift code hidden in an anagram? | 用变位词隐藏的移位码是吧 |
[17:37] | She called you, too? | 她也打给你了吗 |
[17:38] | No, but I need you to pull these names A.S.A.P. | 没有 不过我要你尽快找出这些人 |
[17:40] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[17:42] | Hey, Peter. How was the hotel last night? | 喂 彼得 昨晚那家酒店怎么样啊 |
[17:44] | Fine. Loud. | 环境优美 人声鼎沸 |
[17:46] | Bed’s a bed. You know. Don’t say anything. | 房间舒适 [别告诉他] |
[17:48] | Peter stayed at my place. He couldn’t handle the motel. | 彼得现在住我家 他受不了住旅馆 |
[17:51] | I can handle the motel. | 我当然受的了住旅馆 |
[17:52] | I just prefer tormenting you. | 我只是更喜欢缠着你欺负你 |
[17:53] | Mmhumm. | 装 你就装吧 |
[17:56] | Jones, do me a favor. | 琼斯 帮我个忙 |
[17:59] | I want you to run prints on this, | 帮我查一下这上面的指纹 |
[18:00] | See if we can find out who they belong to. | 看看你能不能找到主人 |
[18:03] | – Keep it quiet? – Yeah. | -低调行事 -对 |
[18:05] | So, the first two guys on the cracked-code list | 这个被破解名单上的前两个人 |
[18:07] | are Earl Bauen, an oil guy from Texas, | 一个是厄尔·博恩 德州的石油商 |
[18:10] | and Jon Elga from L.A. — | 另一个是洛杉矶的乔恩·艾戈 |
[18:11] | Both shut up real quick | 我把皮尔斯的照片传过去的时候 |
[18:13] | when I sent over Pierce’s picture, | 两个人都立刻就沉默了 |
[18:14] | swore they had never laid eyes on her. | 说他们从没见过她 |
[18:15] | – They’re married? – Yep. | -他们结婚了 -正解 |
[18:17] | Third guy is Ben Thalen. | 第三个人是本·泰良 |
[18:18] | He’s a real-estate titan from New Jersey. | 他是新泽西的房地产大亨 |
[18:20] | Two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[18:22] | He claims he was shot during a hunting accident. | 他声称自己在打猎的时候意外中枪 |
[18:26] | With a seecamp .32 ACP? | 一把0.32口径的手枪 |
[18:29] | That’s a good hunting weapon. | 这把枪打猎用真不错啊 |
[18:33] | – I’m guessing he never met Pierce, either. – Right. | -我猜他也没见过皮尔斯对吧 -对 |
[18:34] | Speaking of Pierce, | 说起皮尔斯 |
[18:36] | we found a set of fingerprints that we think are hers. | 我们发现了一组指纹 应该是她的 |
[18:38] | We highlighted the areas where she touched. | 我们把她接触过的地方都做了标记 |
[18:42] | She’s searching for something. | 她在找东西 |
[18:44] | Her prints are all over the drawers | 抽屉上都是她的指纹 |
[18:45] | and around the paintings — maybe looking for a safe. | 画的周围也是 也许她在找保险箱 |
[18:47] | You think she’s robbing them? | 你觉得她是抢劫那些受害人吗 |
[18:48] | Then why didn’t she take his wallet | 那她为什么不拿走他的钱包 |
[18:50] | or any of the valuables in plain sight? | 或者是其他那些一看就很值钱的东西 |
[18:52] | This list is precise. | 这个名单很精确 |
[18:55] | She’s looking for something specific. | 她在找一样特定的东西 |
[18:57] | Yeah, she’s smart — | 是啊 她很聪明 |
[18:58] | appeals to their greatest weakness to get in the door, | 利用美色诱惑 进到他们家里 |
[19:00] | then takes what she needs. | 接着就拿她需要的东西 |
[19:01] | But why shoot Thalen and kill Gray? | 那她为什么射伤泰良还杀了格雷 |
[19:04] | Pierce had bruises on her back, right? | 皮尔斯背后有瘀伤对吧 |
[19:07] | She couldn’t have done that to herself. | 那绝对不是她自己弄的 |
[19:09] | What? You think Gray walked in mid-theft? | 你觉得她偷窃的时候刚好被格雷撞见了吗 |
[19:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:12] | Preliminary tox screens on Gray | 初步测毒结果显示 |
[19:14] | reveal a mild barbiturate in his system. | 格雷体内有微量的巴比妥酸盐 |
[19:17] | She probably drugged him | 也许她先给他下药 |
[19:18] | and then went looking for what she’s after. | 然后去找她想要的东西 |
[19:20] | And he woke up. They struggled. She pulled a gun. | 接着他醒了 他们扭打到一起 她开枪 |
[19:23] | She’s not afraid to kill if she has to. | 逼不得已的时候她会毫不犹豫地杀人 |
[19:26] | Who’s next on the list? | 名单上下一个人是谁 |
[19:27] | Last one’s a local. | 最后一个是本地人 |
[19:28] | Fifth and last and single. | 第五个 也是最后一个 单身 |
[19:31] | Daniel Picah. | 丹尼尔·派卡 |
[19:32] | He’s a trust-fund baby. | 他是个信托基金受益人 |
[19:33] | Family left him a mess of money. | 他家人留给他一大笔钱 |
[19:35] | Wonder what he has that’s so appealing? | 我真好奇他有什么让人感兴趣的东西 |
[19:36] | Whatever it is could get him killed. | 不管是什么 会带给他杀身之祸 |
[19:38] | Is he talking? | 这人话多吗 |
[19:40] | Yeah, you could say that. | 是啊 也可以这么说 |
[19:45] | We should talk to June about getting an elevator. | 我们应该和琼说说在咱家安个电梯 |
[19:48] | Didn’t think you were staying that long. | 没想到你要赖在这那么久 |
[19:50] | Hey. FBI guys. | 嗨 联邦探员们 |
[19:55] | How’s it going? | 你们好啊 |
[19:57] | I’m agent Peter Burke. This is Neal Caffrey. | 我是彼得·博尔探员 他是尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[19:59] | Not “agent Neal Caffrey”? | 不是”尼尔·卡夫瑞探员”吗 |
[20:01] | Consultant. | 顾问 |
[20:03] | Oh, what do you consult on? | 你都顾问些什么呢 |
[20:04] | Frauds, forgeries, cons. | 仿造品 伪造文件 欺诈 |
[20:07] | Awesome hat trick. Can you teach me that? | 这个”帽子戏法”真赞 能教教我吗 |
[20:13] | You like that statue? Don’t worry. It’s real. | 你喜欢那个雕像吗 放心 是真品 |
[20:18] | He uses a Boaz Vaadia | 他居然用波阿斯·瓦迪亚的 |
[20:20] | bust as a hat rack. | 半身雕像当帽子架 |
[20:22] | You know how much this bust is worth? | 你知道这雕像值多少钱吗 |
[20:24] | I paid $450,000 for that. | 买那个我花了45万 |
[20:28] | I can’t be here. | 我呆不下去了 |
[20:30] | Mr. Picah. | 派卡先生 |
[20:32] | Hey, we’re friends. Call me Dan. | 咱们是朋友 叫我小丹就行 |
[20:34] | Okay, Dan. | 好 小丹 |
[20:35] | Have you, uh… | 你有没有 |
[20:36] | been in contact with any beautiful women recently? | 最近和哪个美女联系过 |
[20:40] | Sure. It’s New York. | 当然啦 这可是纽约 |
[20:41] | I’m dating all the time. | 我马子就没断过 |
[20:42] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么 出什么事儿了吗 |
[20:44] | Well, have you been in touch with her? | 你和她有过接触吗 |
[20:46] | No, but she’s pretty. | 没有 不过她真漂亮 |
[20:47] | Should I be in touch with her? | 我应该和她接触接触吗 |
[20:48] | We think she might be after something you own, | 我们认为她在找一件属于你的东西 |
[20:50] | Something…rare. | 非常…罕见的东西 |
[20:53] | Awesome. I got tons of stuff. | 棒极了 我这儿有一堆东西呢 |
[20:54] | What do you think she wants? | 你们觉得她想要的是哪个 |
[20:56] | We were hoping you could tell us. | 希望你能告诉我们 |
[21:00] | Maybe it’s my sword. | 也许是我的宝刀 |
[21:02] | It’s a Go Yoshihiro. | 这可是鄉義弘的刀[日本武士] |
[21:04] | Japanese, 13th century. | 日本货 13世纪制造 |
[21:06] | Cost me $220,000, if you can believe that. | 信么 花了我22万 |
[21:09] | But I love history. Do you like history? | 可我热爱历史 你爱历史吗 |
[21:13] | Silent type. I get it. | 默认型的 我懂了 |
[21:14] | You ever pull your weapon? | 你开过枪吗 |
[21:18] | You… | 你 |
[21:19] | Shoot anybody? Shoot? | 开枪射过谁吗 |
[21:22] | I’ve come close a few times. | 有几次我差点就出手了 |
[21:26] | Hey. We got to move this along. | 我们得找出来到底是什么 |
[21:28] | Are you not standing in the same space I am? | 咱俩站的是同一个地方吧 |
[21:31] | Peter, it could be anything. | 彼得 这根本是大海捞针 |
[21:33] | All of this is valuable and | 这的所有东西都很有价值 |
[21:34] | completely incoherent. | 而且这家伙还满嘴跑大车 |
[21:36] | You guys want to see the rest of the place? | 你们想看看其他地方吗 |
[21:37] | No, I really don’t. | 我真的看不下去了 |
[21:39] | We have to. | 我们别无选择 |
[21:41] | Let’s go, Moriarty. | 走吧 莫里亚蒂教授[福尔摩斯的宿敌] |
[21:42] | – Yeah, that’d be great. – Awesome. | -是啊 真是太好了 -棒极了 |
[21:44] | I got four floors. Let’s start at the top. | 我家一共4层 咱们从顶层开始 |
[22:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[22:11] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[22:15] | Want a beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
[22:17] | Oh, we don’t have any beer. | 咱家没有啤酒 |
[22:19] | Oh, I got some. I got us a whole case. | 我买了 我买了一整箱呢 |
[22:29] | You’re sweating. | 你浑身都是汗 |
[22:30] | – Yeah. – Yeah, this is a nice couch, so… | -是啊 -这沙发很干净的 所以 |
[22:32] | Yeah. It’s comfy. | 是啊 很舒服 |
[22:39] | Look, I’m reading. I’m doing some research. | 那个 我在读书呢 在做些研究 |
[22:41] | Yeah, so am I — | 对 我也是 |
[22:42] | I’m reading and researching and listening. | 我在读书 研究 听转播 |
[22:44] | I’m multitasking. | 一心多用 |
[22:49] | What are you — what are you doing? | 你 你干嘛啊 |
[22:51] | I — no. no. | 不行 |
[22:53] | When — when I’m in my home, | 我在我家的时候 |
[22:55] | I listen to the game, and I look at my case files. | 我一边听着比赛转播 一边看案件档案 |
[22:58] | Too bad we’re not in your home. | 真遗憾 这里不是你家 |
[22:59] | Well, yeah. | 是呀 |
[23:00] | The power’s still off, so we’ll have to hear it. | 我家还停电呢 所以你只能陪我听转播了 |
[23:04] | All right, I’m going downstairs. | 好吧 我去楼下 |
[23:05] | – Why? – I’m going downstairs. | -为什么啊 -我要去楼下 |
[23:06] | I can’t think. It’s too loud. | 在这儿我无法思考 太吵了 |
[23:07] | – It’s like… – All right. | -跟什么似的 -随你 |
[23:28] | The music box. | 八音盒 |
[23:31] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[23:35] | Go back to the house. | 回家去 |
[23:37] | I told you — the power’s out. I can’t go — | 我说过了 我家停着电呢 我不能 |
[23:39] | No, no, Christopher Gray’s house. | 不是你家 是克里斯托弗·格雷家 |
[23:41] | The FBI interrupted Pierce’s search. | 联邦探员打断了皮尔斯的搜查 |
[23:43] | She wasn’t expecting that. | 那是她意料之外的 |
[23:44] | So whatever she was looking for is still there. | 所以她找的东西还在那房子里 |
[23:46] | Maybe we can figure out what Gray and Dan have in common | 如果咱们回去的话 说不定能找出格雷 |
[23:48] | if we go back. | 和小丹共有的东西 |
[23:52] | With Dan. | 和小丹一起去 |
[23:55] | It’s the FBI guys. Hey, welcome back. | 是联邦探员们 欢迎回来 |
[23:58] | Uh, Dan, we need your help with something. | 小丹 有件事要请你帮忙 |
[24:00] | Mind coming with us? | 介意和我们走一趟吗 |
[24:02] | Awesome. Of course. Let me get my hat. | 棒极了 没问题 等我拿我的帽子 |
[24:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:11] | – Yeah. Looks good. – Thank you. | -挺好看的 -谢啦 |
[24:15] | So, this is a crime scene? | 这就是犯罪现场吗 |
[24:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:20] | That was where the body was. | 当时尸体就在这儿 |
[24:22] | Don’t touch anything, right? | 不准碰任何东西 对吧 |
[24:24] | I won’t. | 我不会碰的 |
[24:25] | Just, uh… survey the scene. | 只是 勘察现场 |
[24:28] | Dan, look in every room. | 小丹 每间屋子都看看 |
[24:30] | It could be anything you have. | 可能是任何一件你也有的东西 |
[24:32] | Yeah, I’ll let you know, Pete. | 好 我会告诉你的 小彼 |
[24:33] | Hey, Neal, | 尼尔 |
[24:34] | maybe you can teach me that hat trick sometime? | 有时间你可以教教我那个”帽子戏法” |
[24:36] | Yeah. Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 可以吧 |
[24:39] | He wants to learn your hat trick. | 他想学你的”帽子戏法”哎 |
[24:41] | – That’s adorable. – Don’t, peter. | -真是可爱啊 -别这样 彼得 |
[24:42] | Well, it’s adorable. It’s adorable. | 就是很可爱啊 真的 |
[24:45] | – Go keep an eye on him. – So, what happens if I don’t find it? | -去看着他 -要是我找不到怎么办 |
[24:47] | Where are we going next? | 我们接下来去哪儿 |
[24:48] | He’s stalling ’cause he wants to hang out with you. | 他瓶颈了 因为他想让你陪他一起看 |
[24:51] | No. He’s stalling ’cause he wants to hang out with you. | 才不是 他瓶颈了是因为他想让你陪他 |
[24:53] | No, he — is that fingerprint dust? | 那是残留指纹吗 |
[24:55] | Neal, did you see this? | 尼尔 你看见这个了吗 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:58] | Okay. Yeah, let’s go check another room. | 好吧 我们现在去看看其他房间 |
[25:06] | Okay, you’re hanging out with him. | 你去陪他 |
[25:07] | No, you’re hanging out with him. | 不 你去陪着他 |
[25:08] | – This is your job, Peter. – I’m not — it’s not — | -这是你的活 彼得 -不是我的 |
[25:10] | – Rock-paper-scissors. – I’m not gonna rock — | -石头剪子布 -我不跟你石头剪子布 |
[25:12] | Rock-paper-scissors. | 石头剪子布 |
[25:13] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[25:15] | Did I do good? | 我干得如何 |
[25:17] | You did great. | 干得好 |
[25:21] | Peter, you know what this is? | 彼得 你知道这是什么吗 |
[25:23] | It’s one of the emperor’s five elephants. | 是皇帝的五头大象中的一头 |
[25:26] | – There’s five? – In 1421, ambassadors from all over the world | -有五头 -1421年世界各地的使节 |
[25:29] | came to China to celebrate the inauguration of the Forbidden City. | 到天朝去参加紫禁城的落成仪式 |
[25:32] | upon leaving, the chinese emperor, Zhu Di, | 离场前 天朝皇帝朱棣 |
[25:34] | gifted them each with a treasure. | 送他们每人一件宝物 |
[25:36] | They were subsequently stolen | 它们随后被偷 |
[25:38] | and reappeared in the United States in 1901. | 在1901年又出现在美国 |
[25:41] | They were broken up and sold individually. | 它们被拆散单独出售 |
[25:43] | This is imperial jade, | 这是帝王之玉 |
[25:45] | so each statue on its own is relatively valuable. | 所以即使单独一个雕像也是相当珍贵的 |
[25:46] | How much did you pay for yours, Dan? | 你当时买这个花了多少 小丹 |
[25:48] | $800,000, if you can believe it. | 花了八十万刀 你相信吗 |
[25:50] | Combine one with the other, | 成双结对的话 |
[25:52] | You just doubled your price. | 价钱还可以再翻倍 |
[25:53] | Link them all together, | 把它们收集齐了 |
[25:55] | And they’re worth between $150 and $200 million | 在黑市上大概值 |
[25:57] | fenced on the black market. | 一亿五千万到两亿美元 |
[25:58] | Or to us, a priceless piece of our history. | 对我们则是有历史底蕴的无价之宝 |
[26:00] | Agents — and Neal — | 探员们 和尼尔 |
[26:03] | This is Daichi Yoshida of the Japanese embassy. | 这是日本大使馆的大地吉田 |
[26:06] | Konnichiwa. Youkoso. | 你好 大地 |
[26:08] | Ah, arigato gozaimasu. | 谢谢 |
[26:11] | You are the ambassador of awesome. | 你真是位了不起的大使 |
[26:13] | Don’t encourage him. | 别拍马屁 |
[26:15] | We are not interested in the monetary value of the statues. | 我们不谈这些雕像值多少钱 |
[26:18] | We’d like to bring them home. | 我们希望你们能完璧归赵 |
[26:19] | The Japanese government has filed a claim | 日本政府提出索赔 |
[26:22] | stating the statues were stolen from them | 声称那些雕像是从他们那偷的 |
[26:24] | and illegally imported to the U.S. | 然后被非法运到美国 |
[26:27] | We’re cooperating in the efforts | 我们要通力合作 |
[26:28] | to restitute them to their proper ownership. | 协助他们 物归原主 |
[26:30] | And we thank you, Mr. Picah, for turning over your piece. | 我们也向派卡先生的归还表示感谢 |
[26:35] | See? I did good? | 看 我做得怎么样 |
[26:36] | You did good, Dan. | 做得很好 小丹 |
[26:38] | We can finish this discussion in my office. | 我们回我的办公室再做讨论 |
[26:40] | It’s very important | 我们必须要 |
[26:42] | we recover the missing pieces of the set, Peter. | 找到剩下的几个 彼得 |
[26:45] | We don’t want an international incident on our hands. | 不能在我们这惹上国际纠纷 |
[26:52] | We can’t recover any of these pieces | 在找到皮尔斯之前 |
[26:54] | until we find out where Pierce is. | 我们一件都找不回来 |
[26:56] | What if we know who her next target is? | 我们知道她下一个目标不就行了 |
[27:14] | Hey, Peter, you got a sec? | 彼得 有空吗 |
[27:15] | Yeah. Just going through Dan’s phone logs…again. | 有 又看了一次丹的电话记录 |
[27:18] | No contact with Pierce. | 没联络过皮尔斯 |
[27:20] | Lauren still going through his computer? | 劳伦还在弄他的电脑 |
[27:22] | Yeah. | 是 |
[27:25] | Listen, I got that other info you asked for. | 我找到了你要的另一个情报 |
[27:31] | Her name’s Alexandra Hunter. | 她叫艾莱姗卓·亨特 |
[27:35] | She’s a high-end fence, | 是个高级黑商 |
[27:39] | Deals mostly in Eastern European antiquities. | 主要倒买倒卖东欧文物 |
[27:41] | Only been arrested once, in France, | 只在法国被逮到一次 |
[27:43] | But all charges were mysteriously dropped. | 但所有的指控都被神秘撤销了 |
[27:47] | Checked with a former law-school buddy of mine in the D.A.’s office | 我以前法学院的同学现在在地区检察官办 |
[27:49] | you know, just to see if he’d ever heard of her. | 问了他是否听说过她 |
[27:52] | All he’d say is she has powerful friends. | 他只说她很有些有权势的朋友 |
[27:55] | Anything else? | 还要查什么吗 |
[27:56] | – No, thanks. – All right. | -不了 谢谢 -好的 |
[28:02] | I got something. | 我查到些东西 |
[28:03] | I’ve been going through all of dan’s online dating profiles. | 我看了丹所有的网上约会对象的档案 |
[28:07] | Come on. This guy did not play college football. | 得了吧 他肯定不是大学橄榄球队的 |
[28:10] | Yeah, he’s not a doctor, either. | 是的 而且他也不是医生 |
[28:12] | He changed his profile picture to include the hat. | 他美化了照片 添了帽子 |
[28:14] | It just gets more adorable. | 更帅了啊 |
[28:15] | Well, Pierce must have thought so, too. | 皮尔斯跟你想到一块去了吧 |
[28:17] | She’s desperate enough for the jade elephant | 她想要玉象想疯了 |
[28:18] | She winked at him last night. | 昨晚还送秋波呢 |
[28:20] | Left her phone number — belongs to a prepaid. | 她留了手机号 预付费的手机 |
[28:23] | So, what — | 那怎么办 |
[28:25] | should we arrange a meet, move in for an arrest? | 我们要安排见面 冲进去逮捕她吗 |
[28:26] | No, our evidence is too circumstantial. | 不行 证据不足 |
[28:29] | Hughes is concerned we don’t have enough to hold her, | 休斯担心如果我们无法拘捕她 |
[28:32] | and she’ll disappear with the jade for good, | 她就会随玉遁形了 |
[28:34] | which will not make the Japanese happy. | 这就得罪了日本人 |
[28:36] | which will not make Hughes happy. | 也会让休斯勃然大怒 |
[28:40] | I say we send Dan in for one hell of a date. | 我提议让丹去和她约会下 |
[28:58] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[29:01] | You look a little different in your profile picture. | 你看起来与交友简介的照片有点不同 |
[29:05] | Pleasantly surprised? | 开心的惊喜吗 |
[29:07] | No. | 不 |
[29:08] | Stay. Stay just for one drink. | 别走 留下来喝一杯 |
[29:11] | I promise you — it’s worth it. | 我保证 你不会后悔的 |
[29:16] | Another ketel one on the rocks, please. Thanks. | 请再来杯加冰的伏特加 谢谢 |
[29:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:20] | I’m the guy who set you up. | 我就是给你下套的人啊 |
[29:22] | The FBI was sitting on Christopher Gray’s house | 联邦调查局会守在克里斯托弗·格雷家 |
[29:24] | ’cause I tipped them off. | 就是我告诉他们的 |
[29:27] | And why would you do a stupid thing like that? | 那你为什么会做那种蠢事 |
[29:30] | So I could get to these first. | 这样我才能先拿到这些 |
[29:33] | You got Daniel Picah’s? | 你已经拿到丹尼尔·派卡的啦 |
[29:35] | How did you get to it so quickly? | 你怎么能这么快就拿到 |
[29:37] | Dan just needed a friend. | 丹只是需要个朋友 |
[29:40] | I take it you don’t approve of my methods? | 我明白了 你不赞同我的方法 |
[29:43] | I think there are smarter ways of getting what you want. | 我是觉得有更巧秒的方法达到目的 |
[29:46] | Well, it’s different for a man. | 男女有别 |
[29:48] | You should be grateful for that luxury. | 你该庆幸能拿到那件珍品 |
[29:50] | I, uh, have to work with what I’ve got. | 我只能利用我现有的 |
[29:53] | That’s a slightly jaded perspective. | 这真是有点消极[音同”玉”]的看法 |
[29:55] | Excuse the pun. | 抱歉 双关了 |
[29:57] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[30:00] | I have a lot to work with. | 我能利用的可很多 |
[30:05] | You do have something I want. | 你也有我想要的货 |
[30:08] | And how do you propose we solve that? | 你觉得我们该怎么解决呢 |
[30:11] | Team up. | 联手吧 |
[30:13] | I got two. You got three. | 我有其二 你得其三 |
[30:16] | Separate, we’re worth about $2 million. | 分开来 各值两百万 |
[30:18] | That’s not bad. | 确实不坏 |
[30:20] | But together, we’re worth $200 million, | 可是在一起 就值两个亿 |
[30:23] | Which, if you’re bad at math, is significantly higher. | 除非你不会算术 不懂哪个赚钱 |
[30:25] | I prefer to work alone. | 我喜欢单干 |
[30:29] | Then enjoy your $2 million. | 那就搂着你那区区两百万吧 |
[30:41] | So you are good at math. | 看来你还会算数 |
[30:43] | You underestimate me. | 你太小看我了 |
[30:46] | He’s got her. Okay, Neal, close the deal. | 钓到她了 好的 尼尔 完成交易吧 |
[30:49] | Miss me, Caffrey? | 想我了吧 卡夫瑞 |
[30:52] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[30:53] | What are you doing here, Alex? | 艾莱士 你来干嘛 |
[30:55] | That’s Caffrey’s fence. She’s gonna blow the deal. | 是卡夫瑞的交易人 她会搞砸的 |
[30:57] | I don’t see you for five years. | 我五年没你的音信 |
[30:58] | And within minutes of waltzing back into my life, | 然后你跳回进入我的生活没多久 |
[31:00] | I’ve got the FBI checking up on me? | 就有联调局的人调查我 |
[31:03] | – This is another setup. – No, it’s not. | -这也是个圈套 -不 不是 |
[31:05] | It stings when someone messes with your job, doesn’t it? | 别人搅黄你的好事 你很不爽吧 |
[31:07] | FBI ran my prints. That’s bad for my business. | 联调局取了我的指纹 会损害我的生意的 |
[31:10] | It’s not what you think, Alex. | 这不是你想的那样 艾莱士 |
[31:14] | Jones, you run interference with Alex. | 琼斯 你去和Alex周旋 |
[31:16] | Lauren, take the back exit. I’ll take the side. | 劳伦守着后门 我去侧门 |
[31:19] | We can’t lose track of Pierce! | 我们不能跟丢了皮尔斯 |
[31:22] | Not much of an escape route. | 跑得还不算远啊 |
[31:24] | I’m good on my feet. | 我脚力很好 |
[31:26] | I want the jade. | 我想要那玉雕 |
[31:27] | You’re not going anywhere without me. | 你别想甩掉我 |
[31:29] | It’s just like a man to think he knows everything. | 好像你什么都掌握了似的 |
[31:34] | Help! Please! He’s attacking me! | 救命 救我 他想袭击我 |
[31:37] | Help! He’s attacking me! | 救命 他突然袭击我 |
[31:39] | Get your hands off her! | 把你的手拿开 |
[31:41] | Aren’t you clever? | 你这么聪明还不懂吗 |
[31:42] | I work with what I’ve got. | 我会充分利用我现有的的优势 |
[31:44] | Hey! | 喂 |
[31:46] | I think there’s been a misunderstanding here, guys! | 伙计们 这是个误会 |
[31:47] | She’s crazy! | 她是个疯子 |
[31:48] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! FBI! FBI! | 喂 喂 放手 联邦调查局 |
[31:51] | Let him go. Let him go. | 放开他 |
[31:53] | – He was attacking a woman. – All right, All right. | -他想要袭击一名女士 -好了 好了 |
[31:54] | – I’ll take it from here. – Thank you so much for that. Thank you. | -我来处理 -谢谢 谢谢你 |
[31:56] | – All right. – Thanks. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[31:57] | Lauren, I’ve got Neal. | 劳伦 我找到尼尔了 |
[32:00] | Pierce disappeared into the crowd. | 皮尔斯消失在人群中了 |
[32:03] | You see where she went? | 你看到她往哪跑了吗 |
[32:05] | No, I was a little preoccupied | 不 我光注意 |
[32:07] | with the guys closing in to kill me. | 那些想扁我的人了 |
[32:09] | Cutting it a little close there, huh? | 刚才太惊险了吧 |
[32:12] | Yeah, we weren’t expecting your girlfriend to show up. | 我们没想到你的女友会出现 |
[32:15] | I know about Alex. | 我知道艾莱士的底细 |
[32:26] | She disappeared again. | 她又逃了 |
[32:28] | What the hell happened back there, Neal? | 当时是怎么回事 尼尔 |
[32:30] | What was your fence doing | 你的交易人 |
[32:31] | walking right through the middle of our operation? | 突然闯入我们的行动想做什么 |
[32:33] | What were you doing pulling her prints? | 你又为何暗中调查她的指纹 |
[32:34] | What, I welcome you into my home, | 这算什么 我让你住我家 |
[32:36] | And — and you run a file on my friend? | 你却倒过来调查我的朋友 |
[32:40] | You can’t trust me? after everything? | 事到如今 你还是信不过我 |
[32:43] | You tell me. | 你觉得呢 |
[32:44] | I know you’re looking for the music box. | 我知道你在找那个八音盒 |
[32:46] | Maybe you’re looking to pawn the jade, too. | 说不定你还想卖了玉石雕像 |
[32:49] | You let Pierce walk because you’re playing your own angle? | 你另有企图 所以放走了皮尔斯 |
[32:51] | There were three of them, Peter! | 还有三座雕像 彼得 |
[32:52] | You shouldn’t have let her go! | 你不该放走她 |
[32:54] | Okay, you know what? you think what you want to think. | 你根本是在一厢情愿地强词夺理 |
[32:57] | – I’ll walk from here. – Where are you going? | -哼 我自己走回去 -你去哪里 |
[32:59] | Home — something you don’t have right now. | 回家 不像你无家可归 |
[33:03] | If you don’t trust me, you can check my anklet. | 要是你信不过我 去查我的脚链好了 |
[33:05] | – I will! – Do it. | -我真会查的 -查就查 哼 |
[33:32] | You found another gun. | 你换了把枪 |
[33:34] | Good. | 不错啊 |
[33:35] | Hello, Mr. Caffrey. | 你好 卡夫瑞先生 |
[33:37] | How did you find me? | 你怎么会找到我 |
[33:39] | Your friend let your last name slip at the bar. | 你朋友在酒吧里说漏了你的姓 |
[33:42] | I did a little research. | 我做了点调查 |
[33:43] | Come in. sit. | 过来 坐下吧 |
[33:46] | Shut the door behind you. | 关上门 |
[33:50] | You always break into places dressed like that? | 你经常穿成这样闯入民宅吗 |
[33:57] | Where are the pieces? | 剩下的雕像在哪儿 |
[33:59] | I gave them to a friend for safekeeping. | 我把它们交给一个朋友保管 |
[34:02] | Take me to them. | 带我去 |
[34:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:08] | We won’t be taking your tracking anklet with us, Neal. | 得先把你的脚链除掉 尼尔 |
[34:13] | As soon as I cut this, an alarm is triggered. | 只要我取下脚链 就会触发警报 |
[34:16] | The response time is five minutes. | 警方的反应时间是5分钟 |
[34:18] | So let’s be quick. | 那就动作快点 |
[34:20] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[34:22] | Neal? | 尼尔你在吗 |
[34:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:27] | Speak a word, and she’s dead. | 你敢出声 她就死定了 |
[34:37] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么事吗 |
[34:41] | Oh, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思打扰了 |
[34:42] | I know you told me | 我知道你说过 |
[34:44] | you were just going to wait here for Neal to arrive, | 你会在这里等到尼尔回来 |
[34:45] | but I heard the door slam. | 但我听到了摔门声 |
[34:48] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[34:49] | Sorry. long day. | 抱歉 一天下来很辛苦 |
[34:51] | Neal’s actually just getting out of the shower, | 尼尔快洗完澡了 |
[34:54] | but I will tell him you stopped by. | 我会转告他你来过 |
[34:55] | That’s fine. | 好 |
[34:58] | – Night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[35:02] | Ticktock. | 开始倒计时 |
[35:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:12] | Neal cut his anklet. | 尼尔取下了脚链 |
[35:19] | Oh, that’s her. | 就是她 |
[35:22] | All right, pull every alias Caffrey has, | 好 追踪卡夫瑞的所有化名 |
[35:24] | Hit the airports and the waterways. | 驻守机场和航道 |
[35:26] | We can’t let him escape with the jade, | 我们绝不能让他卷着雕塑逃跑 |
[35:28] | or the japanese are gonna be very, very upset. | 不然日本人可会暴跳如雷 |
[35:31] | I don’t think they ran together. | 我觉得他们不是一伙的 |
[35:33] | Neal knows better by now. | 尼尔现在学乖了很多 |
[35:34] | Peter, he set Alex up as a fence for the jade, | 彼得 他事先安排艾莱士到销赃现场 |
[35:37] | And he let Pierce escape tonight. | 那晚还放跑了皮尔斯 |
[35:39] | Caffrey put every damn thing in place. | 所有一切都是他造成的 |
[35:42] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[35:43] | We both know he didn’t run. | 你我都知道他没有逃跑 |
[35:57] | Pull Neal’s tracking information. | 调出尼尔的行踪记录 |
[36:00] | I want to see everywhere he went this week. | 我要知道他这周都去了哪里 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:04] | That’s Neal at the bar tonight. | 这是今晚尼尔所在的酒吧 |
[36:06] | Just let it play. | 继续播 |
[36:08] | All right, that’s us walking to the car. | 我们朝车子走去 |
[36:10] | That’s him deciding to walk instead. | 而他决定自己走回家 |
[36:13] | Can you fast-forward it? | 能快进吗 |
[36:17] | That’s him at June’s house. | 他在琼家里 |
[36:19] | Okay, so Caffrey cuts it here. | 卡夫瑞是在那里取下的脚链 |
[36:22] | – Why don’t we go back to yesterday? – Wait, wait, wait. | -我们退回到昨天看看 -等一下 |
[36:24] | What’s that flickering at the end? | 最后那个闪烁是什么 |
[36:25] | A short circuit when he cut it? | 是他在切断时短路了吗 |
[36:27] | Play it again. | 再放一遍 |
[36:32] | That’s not a short circuit. that’s morse code. | 这不是短路 而是摩斯电码 |
[36:38] | “Power.” | 电力 |
[36:39] | I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪儿了 |
[36:47] | Yeah, my buddy’s upstate. | 我朋友去了郊外 |
[36:49] | Cuts the power when he goes. | 临走前切断了电力 |
[36:53] | It’s the perfect hiding place for the jade. | 把玉石雕像藏在这里再好不过 |
[36:55] | Where are the pieces? | 东西在哪里 |
[36:57] | He told me he put them in a drawer. | 他说放在了抽屉里 |
[37:01] | Hey! | 站住 |
[37:03] | You think I’m stupid? | 你当我傻的吗 |
[37:04] | Stay back where I can see you. | 退后 别离开我的视线 |
[37:20] | We can’t get eyes inside. | 看不清里面的情况 |
[37:22] | It’s too dangerous to go in blind. | 盲目闯入太过危险 |
[37:24] | What if I give us a flash-bang? | 何不来个闪光弹的效果 |
[37:26] | on three, we turn on the power and we storm the entrances. | 数到三 我们启动电力 冲进房子 |
[37:29] | What’s gonna happen when the power comes on? | 电力突然恢复会出现什么情况 |
[37:31] | I don’t know, but I’m trusting Neal. | 不知道 但我相信尼尔 |
[37:33] | Okay. let’s get the battering rams ready. | 那上攻城锤准备进攻吧 |
[37:35] | Are you insane? that’s my house. | 你疯了吗 这可是我家 |
[37:38] | I’ve got keys. | 我有钥匙 |
[37:49] | Where the hell are they? | 见鬼的它们到底在哪里 |
[37:52] | He swore to me that they are here, okay? | 他向我发誓说就在这里 |
[37:53] | Don’t play with me, Caffrey. | 别和我耍花招 卡夫瑞 |
[37:55] | Hey, hey, I want this thing over just as much as you do. | 我和你一样 也想尽快了结此事 |
[37:57] | All right? | 行吗 |
[38:24] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:26] | Anyone knocks anything over, they deal directly with my wife. | 谁要是敲坏什么东西 我老婆会亲自找他算账 |
[38:29] | Copy that. Ready. | 收到 准备就绪 |
[38:31] | Wipe your feet. | 轻点走路 |
[38:33] | Ready at the back door. | 后门已准备就绪 |
[38:37] | They’re not in here, Caffrey. | 这里没有 卡夫瑞 |
[38:40] | If he said they’re here, they’re here. | 他说有就有 |
[38:41] | We just got to keep looking. | 我们只要再找找就行 |
[38:44] | On three, the power’s going on. ready? | 数到三 电力恢复 准备好了吗 |
[38:46] | Here we go. one… | 来了 一 |
[38:50] | Please. | 拜托 |
[38:51] | …two… | 二 |
[38:55] | …three. | 三 |
[39:04] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[39:17] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[39:30] | Thank you | 万分感激 |
[39:31] | You have done a great service for our country. | 你们为我国做出了巨大贡献 |
[39:34] | – It’s our pleasure. – Indeed. | -这是我们的荣幸 -没错 |
[39:37] | Good job, Burke. | 干得不错 博尔克 |
[39:42] | Couldn’t have done it without Caffrey. | 这次多亏了卡夫瑞 |
[39:51] | Excuse us. | 失陪 |
[39:54] | She negotiated the jade for a 4-year sentence? | 她意图偷窃玉石雕像 只判四年 |
[39:58] | I got four years, and I never killed anyone. | 我从没杀过人 也蹲了四年牢 |
[40:00] | Guess what she had to work with is better than what you had. | 大概是因为她没你这么难缠 |
[40:08] | Why are they looking at me? | 他们为什么盯着我看 |
[40:10] | Ah, it’s nothing. it’s nothing. hey, check this out. | 呃 没什么大不了 对了 看 |
[40:14] | The Saito hotel. | 这是斋藤酒店 |
[40:17] | Look at that TV. | 看着电视啊 |
[40:19] | Thanks to our goodwill with the japanese ambassador, | 仰仗日本大使的信誉 |
[40:21] | I’ve arranged for you to stay there. | 我替你在那里安排了房间 |
[40:24] | You kicking me out? | 你把我赶出家门了吗 |
[40:25] | No. no, no. | 别这么说 |
[40:27] | I just thought you could watch the game on that tv tonight. | 只是觉得你今晚可以用那台电视看比赛 |
[40:29] | It’s yours for the rest of the week. | 在这一周里 都归你 |
[40:32] | I just have to go back to your place and grab my bags. | 我得到你家去收拾行李 |
[40:35] | What kind of friend would I be | 瞧瞧 我都帮你收拾好了 |
[40:37] | if I made you get your own bags? | 这才是好哥们 |
[40:42] | All set. | 都在这儿了 |
[40:47] | Is this because I ran Alex’s prints? | 是因为我查了艾莱士的指纹吗 |
[40:50] | It’s for so many reasons, Peter. | 一言难尽啊 彼得 |
[40:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:57] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[41:04] | Not this time, Neal. | 尼尔 这次可不顶用了 |
[41:07] | Those have lost their charm for me. | 这些迷人的小玩意已经失效了 |
[41:10] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[41:12] | I thought we could start fresh, | 我觉得我们可以摒弃前嫌 |
[41:14] | go back to the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[41:17] | You and I have too much of a history to start fresh, Neal. | 尼尔 我们过节太深 没法重头开始 |
[41:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:24] | I should have been honest with you. | 我本该对你如实相告 |
[41:26] | I know better than to trust you. | 我早就知道不该信任你 |
[41:29] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[41:30] | But I’m willing to take a leap of faith. | 但我想冒一次险 |
[41:33] | How willing? | 什么样的险 |
[41:39] | I know where the music box is. | 我知道八音盒在哪里 |
[41:41] | Where? | 告诉我 |
[41:42] | Well, as long as you’re working for the FBI, | 只要你还和调查局的人混在一起 |
[41:48] | You’ll never know. | 你就别想知道了 |
[41:52] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[41:53] | Sorry, Neal. | 抱歉了 尼尔 |