时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | This is the original art manifest from the u-boat. | 这是潜艇上名画的原始清单 |
[00:21] | I need you to translate these 22 paintings into English. | 我要你把这22条记录译成英文 |
[00:24] | – I can do that. – Not here. Do it at home. | -没问题 -别在这做 带回家 |
[00:29] | How long will it take? | 需要多久 |
[00:30] | – A few hours. – Don’t use the internet. | -几小时 -不要用网络 |
[00:33] | I don’t need someone piecing this together | 我不想有人通过你的谷歌翻译页面 |
[00:35] | from your google translation page. | 拼凑出清单 |
[00:37] | You’re getting as paranoid as Mozzie. | 你的疑心病可比蚊子 |
[00:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[00:41] | A cup of tea, a German-English dictionary, | 一杯茶配上一本德英字典 |
[00:43] | and I’ll have it translated in a day or two. | 一两天我就能搞定 |
[00:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:48] | Your copy goes to Agent Melissa Matthews | 翻译后交给华盛顿艺术品 |
[00:51] | from D.C. Art Crimes. | 犯罪科的玛丽莎·马修斯探员 |
[00:54] | She leaves New York in the end of the week. | 她周末离开纽约 |
[00:56] | You got it, boss. | 放心吧 头儿 |
[00:58] | You know what they say. | 你懂的 |
[01:01] | When they’re out to get you, | 当你被人盯上时 |
[01:03] | paranoia is only good thinking. | 再小心也不为过 |
[01:19] | Working late? | 加班吗 |
[01:21] | No, just wrapping up paperwork | 只是整理利希滕斯坦[美国画家]作品 |
[01:23] | on that black-market Lichtenstein. | 黑市交易案的卷宗 |
[01:24] | See you tomorrow, Caffrey. | 明天见 卡夫瑞 |
[01:26] | See ya. | 再见 |
[01:27] | Hold the elevator. | 电梯请稍等 |
[01:39] | 尼尔: 准备调包 | |
[01:50] | Diana! | 戴安 |
[01:54] | You dropped this. | 你忘了这个 |
[01:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:59] | Looks good on you. | 很衬你 |
[02:01] | Was that a present? | 是别人送的吗 |
[02:03] | No. | 不是 |
[02:04] | – It’s nice. – Di! | -真漂亮 -小戴 |
[02:19] | Neal, this is my girlfriend, Christie. | 尼尔 这是我女友克里斯蒂 |
[02:22] | Christie. | 克里斯蒂 |
[02:23] | It’s so nice to finally meet you. | 幸会 终于见到真人了 |
[02:26] | The infamous Neal Caffrey. | 你就是恶名昭彰的尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[02:29] | I think his smile’s more charming than devious. | 我觉得他的笑容不只狡猾 还更迷人 |
[02:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[02:32] | Trust me, it’s devious. | 相信我 他绝对是笑里藏刀 |
[02:34] | We should go. We’ll be late for our reservation. | 我们走吧 预订时间到了 |
[02:36] | Date night, huh? | 约会之夜吗 |
[02:37] | Where you headed? | 去哪儿过 |
[02:39] | Babbo. | 巴柏[知名意大利餐厅] |
[02:40] | Oh, excellent. | 棒极了 |
[02:41] | Their truffle risotto was the inspiration for mine. | 他们的松露意式烩饭是我的创意 |
[02:43] | – You cook? – I dabble. | -你懂烹饪 -玩票而已 |
[02:46] | The secret’s the cheese. | 秘诀在于奶酪 |
[02:47] | I use raw-milk pecorino. | 我用了鲜羊奶做的奶酪 |
[02:48] | You see? Unpasteurized dairy is illegal. | 明白了吗 用未杀菌的鲜乳品是违法的 |
[02:50] | Devious. | 这是狡诈的化身 |
[02:51] | Illegal to sell. Mine was a gift. | 出售是违法 我是赠送 |
[02:53] | You’re a chef. I, uh, attempt desserts. | 你是厨师 我还是试试甜点吧 |
[02:56] | Oh. Well, we should combine forces. | 我们可以两对情侣一起约会 |
[02:59] | Let’s have a date night this week. I’ll bring Sara. | 这周找个晚上 我带着莎拉 |
[03:01] | Sure. We’ll put it on the books. | 好 我们会安排日程 |
[03:03] | – You ready? – Ready. | -走吗 -走吧 |
[03:05] | Good to meet you, Neal. | 很高兴见到你 尼尔 |
[03:06] | Good to meet you. | 我也是 |
[03:18] | Foiled… | 任务失败 |
[03:19] | by Ms. Lady suit. | 被探员姐的夫人破坏了 |
[03:21] | Dr. Lady suit. | 探员姐的医生夫人 |
[03:23] | Any idea when our Art Crimes agent is heading back to D.C.? | 那位艺术品犯罪科探员何时回华盛顿 |
[03:27] | The bureau travel department has her flying out on Friday. | 局里安排她周五走 |
[03:31] | – Dare I say, our target has shifted. – Yeah. | -我想咱们的目标换人了 -没错 |
[03:34] | Assuming the list is in that briefcase, | 如果名单在那个文件箱里 |
[03:36] | we need to get a look before Diana delivers it to her. | 我们得在戴安交给她前搞到手 |
[03:38] | I’ll follow. | 我去盯梢 |
[03:50] | Thanks for coming, Jones. | 感谢你能来 琼斯 |
[03:51] | Sure, Peter. What’s up? | 应该的 彼得 怎么了 |
[03:52] | You know who Helen Anderson is? | 知道海伦·安德森吗 |
[03:54] | Yeah, executive editor at Circumspect. | 《环球观察》的执行编辑 |
[03:56] | Wrote that killer expose on Big Oil. | 揭露石油巨头暗杀丑闻的那位 |
[03:58] | That’s her. Take a look at these. | 正是 看看这些 |
[04:01] | Ah, someone’s following her. | 有人跟踪她 |
[04:04] | Someone’s threatening her. | 有人恐吓她 |
[04:06] | Wow. She call us in? | 她希望咱们介入 |
[04:08] | Her boss did. | 是她的老板 |
[04:09] | Leland Shelton. He owns the magazine. | 利兰·谢尔顿 杂志社是他的 |
[04:12] | and the paper I read | 还有我读的报纸 |
[04:13] | and the news channel I watch every morning. | 以及我每天早晨看的新闻频道 |
[04:15] | Leland’s golf buddies | 利兰和咱们组领导 |
[04:16] | with the head of the white-collar division, | 是高尔夫球友 |
[04:18] | so looks like we’re helping out. | 所以我们要帮忙 |
[04:20] | Got to love country-club politics. | 托乡村俱乐部政治的福 |
[04:22] | So we’re here to find out if the threat’s | 我们要查出恐吓者 |
[04:24] | coming from someone she’s digging into. | 是否和她正在挖的新闻有关 |
[04:26] | That, too. | 这也是任务之一 |
[04:27] | When was the last time you were on protective detail? | 你上一次执行保护任务是什么时候 |
[04:30] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[04:32] | I’m the one that pulled Helen out of the field | 是我一手提拔了海伦 |
[04:34] | and onto the masthead of this magazine. | 并让她的名字登上刊头 |
[04:36] | I appreciate your help. | 我很感激你们来帮忙 |
[04:38] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[04:40] | Do you have a minute? | 有空吗 |
[04:41] | 4,320. That’s how many minutes I have till my deadline. | 还有4320分钟[3天]截稿 |
[04:45] | Not now, Leland. | 现在没空 利兰 |
[04:46] | Oh, this won’t take long. | 不会耽误你太久 |
[04:49] | These are Agents Burke and Jones from the FBI. | 这是联调局的博尔克探员和琼斯探员 |
[04:55] | What are you doing with these? | 你们拿这些做什么 |
[04:57] | They got them from me. I’m concerned, Helen. | 是我给他们的 我担心你 海伦 |
[05:00] | And I know where you got them. | 我知道你从哪弄到的 |
[05:01] | Melinda! | 梅琳达 |
[05:04] | I told you to throw these out! | 我让你把这些扔掉 |
[05:05] | She was worried about you. | 她只是担心你 |
[05:07] | You’re done. You’re fired. Now. | 到此为止 你被炒了 马上走人 |
[05:09] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[05:10] | And don’t interfere with my staff. | 别插手我的人事安排 |
[05:13] | Ms. Anderson, our job is to figure out who made the threat. | 安德森女士 我们只想找出恐吓者 |
[05:16] | Could it be related to a current story? | 会不会和某些时事新闻有关 |
[05:19] | Current story. | 时事新闻 |
[05:22] | This… | 这个 |
[05:24] | stuck in my door in Kabul. | 在喀布尔[阿富汗首都]有人插在我门上 |
[05:26] | This grenade thrown in my camera bag in Chechnya. | 在车臣这手榴弹被扔进我的相机包 |
[05:30] | This effigy burned outside my door in West Virginia. | 在西佛吉尼亚有人在我门外焚烧这幅肖像 |
[05:34] | I write stories that make enemies. | 我写的新闻会树敌 |
[05:36] | If I share my information with you | 如果我将信息透露给你们 |
[05:38] | and you screw it up, | 你们又搞砸了 |
[05:40] | it all falls apart. | 那就功亏一篑了 |
[05:42] | All these pictures mean is that I’m on the right track. | 这些照片证明我跟对了方向 |
[05:45] | Whoever took these photos knows your routine. | 拍这些照片的人知道你的日程安排 |
[05:48] | They got close. | 他们就在你身边 |
[05:50] | All they had to do was pull the trigger. | 他们只要扣动扳机 |
[05:52] | But they didn’t. | 可他们还没动手 |
[05:54] | I’m not asking you to drop the piece, Helen. | 我不是让你放弃这个新闻 海伦 |
[05:57] | Just let them protect you. | 只是让他们来保护你 |
[05:59] | You won’t even know I’m there. | 你甚至不会察觉我的存在 |
[06:00] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[06:02] | I won’t see your black S.U.V. parked a half a block away | 你的黑色SUV不会停在半个街区外 |
[06:04] | or your wingtips following me down the hallway? | 你不会跟到我的玄关吗 |
[06:07] | I don’t need a government shadow. | 我不需要政府庇护 |
[06:09] | If you’ll excuse me, gentlemen, I have a deadline. | 请原谅 先生们 截稿时间快到了 |
[06:24] | Keep her alive. Do whatever you have to do. | 保住她 用尽一切手段 |
[06:27] | I’ll help in any way I can. | 我会全力协助 |
[06:32] | So we’re supposed to protect someone | 所以我们的保护人 |
[06:34] | who won’t let us within 100 yards of her. | 禁止我们靠近100码以内 |
[06:36] | Yup. | 没错 |
[06:40] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉害你失业 |
[06:41] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[06:43] | Been here a month, and I’ve aged 10 years. | 在这里一个月我老了十岁 |
[06:46] | Well, good luck to her next assistant. | 祝她下个助理好运 |
[06:54] | I love Helen Anderson. | 我爱海伦·安德森 |
[06:56] | She’ll take on Wall Street, Big Oil. | 她和华尔街以及石油巨头斗争 |
[06:58] | She’s fearless. | 她无所畏惧 |
[06:59] | Great, because we’re sending you into the magazine | 很好 因为我们要把你送进杂志社 |
[07:01] | to keep her safe. | 去保护她的安全 |
[07:02] | We can investigate the threats, | 我们要查恐吓案 |
[07:04] | but we can’t interfere with her story. | 但又不能干涉她查新闻 |
[07:06] | So I need you to keep an eye on any leads | 所以我要你留意 |
[07:07] | that you might see while you’re there. | 任何可能接触到的线索 |
[07:09] | – Got it. – One other thing. | -明白 -还有件事 |
[07:10] | Helen refuses FBI protection, | 海伦拒绝联调局保护 |
[07:13] | so she can’t know that that’s why you’re there. | 所以不能让她知道你的身份 |
[07:15] | How’s that gonna work? | 那要我怎么办 |
[07:16] | Jones? | 琼斯 |
[07:18] | Well, how many words can you type per minute? | 你的打字速度如何 |
[07:23] | So I’ll be an undercover bodyguard/assistant. | 所以我是秘密保镖兼助理 |
[07:26] | As in dry-cleaning and dog-walking? | 就跟负责干洗和遛狗的我一样吗 |
[07:28] | We made you a bulletproof resume– | 我们给你做了份无懈可击的简历 |
[07:31] | graduate of Helen’s alma mater, impeccable work experience. | 海伦母校的研究生 完美的工作经验 |
[07:35] | Now all you need to do is nail the interview. | 你现在就只需要通过面试 |
[07:37] | I have to interview? | 我还得面试吗 |
[07:39] | When your dad worked at the embassy in England, | 你父亲在英国大使馆工作时 |
[07:41] | you had a British nanny, right? | 给你请了个英国保姆是吧 |
[07:42] | She was a regular Mary Poppins. Why? | 她就是现实版的玛丽·波平斯 怎么了 |
[07:45] | So you got the accent down. | 所以你会那种口音吧 |
[07:46] | Here. Just brush up on this. | 给 好好学习这个 |
[07:48] | 联邦调查局 精英调查组 方言指导 北英格兰/曼彻斯特 | |
[07:51] | A dialect? Are you joking? | 方言 你开玩笑吧 |
[07:53] | No. Helen lived in Northern England | 不是玩笑 海伦为《经济学人》撰稿时 |
[07:55] | when she wrote for the Economist. | 就住在北英格兰 |
[07:57] | She has a soft spot for Manchester. | 她对曼彻斯特有特殊感情 |
[07:59] | It may give you an edge over the other candidates. | 这样你就能有优势了 |
[08:02] | Fine. Anything else? | 好吧 还要别的吗 |
[08:04] | Mm…no. | 没了 |
[08:06] | Working for a Pulitzer Prize winner. | 为普利策奖获得者工作 |
[08:08] | How great is that? | 这该有多棒啊 |
[08:10] | Yeah, yeah. Uh, nice offices. | 没错 舒适的办公室 |
[08:12] | A juicer. | 还有榨汁机 |
[08:13] | Juicer. Juicer’s awesome. | 榨汁机 榨汁机最有爱了 |
[08:17] | What’s with the hard sell? | 你们怎么这么积极 |
[08:19] | Helen’s… driven. | 海伦是…工作狂 |
[08:23] | Driven’s good. | 这样挺好 |
[08:24] | She’s a little… intense. | 她有点…强势 |
[08:27] | Intense? | 强势 |
[08:29] | She puts the “Hell” in “Helen.” | 她让光明蒙上一层黑暗 |
[08:33] | In order to protect her, you can’t get fired. | 为了保护她 你不能被炒 |
[08:36] | She’s gonna keep you on a tight leash, | 她对你要求会很严格 |
[08:38] | ask you to do things that are way beneath you. | 要你做些不归你管的事 |
[08:41] | For the length of your assignment, | 在你的任务期间 |
[08:43] | your life is not your own. | 你的生活就不属于你自己了 |
[08:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:45] | So, I’ll be at the absolute beck and call of my tough new boss. | 就是说 我得绝对服从这个难缠的新上司 |
[08:50] | What’s funny? | 你笑什么 |
[08:51] | Nothing. No. | 没什么 |
[08:54] | If you ever need any advice… | 如果你需要建议… |
[09:19] | It’s me. Sorry. Snuck out while you were sleeping. | 是我 抱歉 在你睡觉时悄悄走了 |
[09:22] | Oh, I heard you. | 我听见你的脚步声了 |
[09:24] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[09:33] | You know, if you’d stayed over, I’d have made you coffee. | 要是你在这过夜 我会给你泡咖啡 |
[09:36] | I had an early client call, | 我有个客户很早就打电话过来 |
[09:38] | which is kind of why I’m here. | 所以我才过来 |
[09:41] | – I need– – Help? | -我需要 -帮助 |
[09:43] | Advice. | 是建议 |
[09:44] | I’m working a recovery, | 我在处理一起追偿案例 |
[09:46] | and I’m up against a tech 98 alarm system. | 我要对付98高科技报警系统 |
[09:48] | Full video, remote monitoring. | 全电子视频 远程监控 |
[09:51] | – Can I beat it? – Yeah. | -我能搞定吗 -当然 |
[09:53] | You need to get to the control panel and take out the Wi-Fi. | 只要通过控制面板关闭WiFi |
[09:57] | You have bolt cutters? | 你有断线钳吗 |
[09:58] | Small, medium, and large… mm. | 小号 中号 大号… |
[10:00] | …but that’s assuming I can dodge the guards. | 但我得先避开守卫 |
[10:02] | Well, you find a partner, | 你得找个搭档 |
[10:03] | – you could run a Wally Burns. – What’s a Wally Burns? | -试试沃利·伯恩那一套 -什么意思 |
[10:05] | One person distracts while the other gains access. | 一人分散注意 另一人借机得手 |
[10:08] | Oh. You think I could go it alone | 你觉得我一个人带着电击枪 |
[10:10] | with a stun gun and a D.O.D.-grade router? | 和国防部级别的路由器能搞定吗 |
[10:13] | Normal people don’t talk about this before work. | 正常人在工作前可不会说这些 |
[10:16] | No, they don’t. We can try normal. | 对 不会 我们可以聊聊日常话题 |
[10:19] | – Okay. – Yeah, let’s try it. | -好吧 -我们来试试吧 |
[10:21] | Great. Sweetie? | 很好 亲爱的 |
[10:22] | Yes, darling? | 怎么了 甜心 |
[10:24] | Did you take out the garbage? | 你倒了垃圾吗 |
[10:26] | Honey, I shredded the garbage. | 亲爱的 我直接粉碎垃圾 |
[10:29] | You know the Feds love to rummage. | 你知道条子喜欢翻箱倒柜 |
[10:31] | They’re not the only ones. | 不仅他们如此 |
[10:32] | You know, I once tracked a Rothko to the Hamptons | 我有次用公车收据把一个 |
[10:34] | using a jitney receipt. | 叫罗斯科的追踪到汉普顿 |
[10:37] | Okay, that did not work. | 好吧 这没什么用 |
[10:38] | Um…all right, how’s this for normal? | 这个日常话题怎么样 |
[10:41] | We are invited to my co-worker’s house for a dinner party. | 我们被邀参加同事的家庭晚宴 |
[10:44] | I will whip up some canapes. | 我会带些开胃菜 |
[10:47] | You’re being serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[10:48] | Diana’s girlfriend thought it might be fun. | 戴安的女友说会很有趣 |
[10:50] | Yeah. Yeah, I think so, too. | 没错 我也这么想 |
[10:57] | What’s behind that tech 98? | 那个98技术背后有什么秘密 |
[10:59] | I can’t tell you. | 就不告诉你 |
[11:00] | What are you doing today? | 你今天准备干嘛 |
[11:02] | Helping Peter find out who’s threatening to kill a public figure | 帮彼得找出是谁威胁杀掉一位社会名人 |
[11:05] | while Diana goes undercover as her assistant. | 而戴安则要装作这位名人的助理 |
[11:06] | Same old, same old? | 又玩这招 |
[11:08] | – Who is it? – Can’t tell you. | -这人是谁 -就不告诉你 |
[11:16] | You can’t name the parent company of this magazine, | 你连这份杂志的母公司都不知道 |
[11:19] | yet you want to work with me, covering the world of finance? | 还想在我这工作 处理各种财政事务吗 |
[11:23] | Go. Dawson Diana. | 你走吧 下一个 戴安·道森 |
[11:28] | Shelton Global Media’s the parent company for this magazine. | 这份杂志的母公司是谢尔顿全球传媒 |
[11:31] | Leland Shelton is the founder, chairman, and C.E.O. | 利兰·谢尔顿是创始人 董事长兼首席执行官 |
[11:34] | Where are you from? | 你是哪儿人 |
[11:36] | Didsbury, in Manchester. | 曼彻斯特的迪兹伯里 |
[11:39] | I lived in Manchester for a year | 我在曼彻斯特待过一年 |
[11:41] | when I wrote for the Economist. | 那时我在为《经济学人》撰稿 |
[11:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:47] | So, why do you want this job? | 那么 你为什么想得到这份工作 |
[11:49] | I’ve followed you since you were a foreign correspondent | 我从你还是《泰晤士报》的驻外记者时 |
[11:51] | for the Times. | 就开始关注你了 |
[11:52] | Your interview with the Secretary of State | 你对英国国务大臣的采访 |
[11:54] | was the best thing I read last year. | 是我去年读到的最好的报道 |
[11:55] | You’re overqualified and too old. | 你过于优秀 而且年龄过大 |
[12:02] | That means you can go. | 就是说你可以走了 |
[12:10] | Little Miss. Headband out there? | 外面的那些小女生 |
[12:12] | She won’t last a week. | 她绝对撑不了一周 |
[12:13] | Because she doesn’t know who she is | 因为她还没能认识自己 |
[12:15] | or where she wants to be. | 也没认识到自己的追求 |
[12:17] | I do. I want to work for you. | 但我知道 我就想为你工作 |
[12:20] | And your piece in last month’s issue — | 你在上月发行的杂志上的报道 |
[12:24] | that arms dealer had corporate backing. | 那个军火贩子背后还有人 |
[12:26] | You didn’t go for the throat. | 你还没能直中要害 |
[12:28] | Considering the geopolitics involved, | 考虑到地理政治学的因素 |
[12:32] | your conclusion was my intention. | 你我所见略同 |
[12:37] | You start now. | 你现在就开始上班 |
[12:39] | Your job is to take care of everything in my life | 你的工作就是处理好我生活中的每件事 |
[12:41] | so that I don’t have to think about living it. | 以便我不用再考虑这些 |
[12:44] | Your first task — get rid of the girls out there. | 你第一个任务 就是把外面的女孩弄走 |
[12:46] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[12:48] | Ever talk to me like that to me again, | 你要是还敢像刚才那样对我说话 |
[12:49] | and you’ll find out what it feels like | 那就等着尝尝 |
[12:50] | when I go for the throat. | 我直中要害的厉害吧 |
[13:01] | – Diana’s in. – Nice. | -戴安被录取了 -很好 |
[13:02] | She picked up two clues that might point us | 她找到了两条有用的线索 |
[13:05] | to the threats against Helen Anderson– | 指向威胁海伦·安德森的人 |
[13:06] | Two names– P. Sullivan and Prager & Vaughn. | 两个名字 保·沙利文 普沃公司 |
[13:10] | My buddy at the FDA gave us his files on P&V. | 我在药监局的朋友给了我们普沃公司的档案 |
[13:13] | Pharmaceuticals — multilevel company, | 制药业 多元化的公司 |
[13:15] | Probably responsible for a third of the stuff | 你药柜里三分之一的药物 |
[13:17] | in your medicine cabinet. | 可能都出自于这间公司 |
[13:19] | Oh. Product recalls, rumors of bad manufacturing. | 产品召回 粗制滥造的传言 |
[13:22] | Not sure I’d trust these guys to make me feel better. | 我不确定是不是相信他们会感觉好点 |
[13:24] | Paul Sullivan is the head of new-product development. | 保罗·沙利文是新产品开发部门主管 |
[13:27] | He was called in to clean up | 他负责处理最近普沃公司 |
[13:28] | P&V’s most recent cold-medicine recall. | 感冒药被召回的善后工作 |
[13:31] | He pulled the company stock back from the ledge. | 他让公司的股票起死回生 |
[13:33] | If Helen’s investigating him, | 如果海伦在调查他 |
[13:35] | there could be a problem with one of their new products. | 那就可能是他们的新产品有问题 |
[13:38] | With his track record, | 根据他以往的记录 |
[13:40] | Sullivan might have a lot to hide. | 沙利文该有不少见不得光的事 |
[13:42] | Yeah, or a lot to lose. | 对 或者有不少损失 |
[13:43] | By the time P&V puts a drug on the market, | 普沃公司每上市一种新药 |
[13:45] | they’ve invested a billion dollars in it. | 就得投资十亿美元 |
[13:47] | That much at stake, someone might kill to keep a secret. | 这数可不小 肯定会有人为保密而杀人灭口 |
[13:50] | Neal, let’s go talk to Sullivan. | 尼尔 我们去找沙利文谈谈 |
[13:52] | Peter, we start flashing badges at P&V, | 彼得 要是我们公开调查普沃公司 |
[13:55] | we’re gonna crash Helen’s story. | 就会毁了海伦的报道 |
[13:57] | Depends on which badges we flash. | 得看我们以什么身份调查 |
[14:03] | Ted Brown, FDA. We’re looking for Mr. Sullivan. | 泰德·布朗 食品药品监管局 我们找沙利文先生 |
[14:07] | Don’t bother checking. I’m not on his calendar. | 别找了 我没预约 |
[14:10] | He’s unavailable, sir. You can’t go up there. | 他没空 先生 你们不能上去 |
[14:12] | – I’m calling Mr. Sullivan. – FDA. | -我给沙利文先生打电话 -药监局啊 |
[14:14] | Thought I was the only one | 我还以为只有我 |
[14:15] | who could impersonate Federal Agents. | 才会装成联邦探员咧 |
[14:16] | I’m authorized to go undercover. There’s a difference. | 我这可是经过授权的伪装 和你有本质区别 |
[14:19] | – And the glasses? – I use them to make a point. | -那眼镜呢 -看起来学术点 |
[14:21] | FDA. Looking for Paul Sullivan. | 药监局 我们找保罗·沙利文 |
[14:25] | Paul Sullivan? | 保罗·沙利文在吗 |
[14:26] | Got a plan to go with that badge? | 你挥着证件是要怎样 |
[14:27] | We’re flushing, like with quail. | 我们虚张声势 |
[14:29] | I fire off shots, | 我会一连串发问 |
[14:30] | and then you keep an eye out for a reaction. | 你注意观察他的反应 |
[14:32] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[14:33] | – Excuse me. – FDA! | -不好意思 -药监局 |
[14:36] | FDA! | 药监局 |
[14:37] | Put it away. Go. | 把那个收起来 快点 |
[14:44] | I’m looking for Paul Sullivan. | 我找保罗·沙利文 |
[14:46] | I’m Paul Sullivan. | 本人就是 |
[14:48] | Please. | 这边请 |
[14:52] | I’ve asked my counsel, Mr. Carter, to sit in. | 我请了我的律师卡特先生一起来 |
[14:55] | What can we help you with, Mr. Brown? | 有何贵干 布朗先生 |
[14:56] | We met with the FDA two weeks ago. | 两周前我们才和药监局的人见过面 |
[14:58] | That was a scheduled meeting. | 那是例行见面 |
[15:00] | Today you thought you’d surprise us? | 所以今天你们是想突然袭击吗 |
[15:01] | Surprise. | 是个惊喜 |
[15:03] | Who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[15:05] | My associate. | 我的同事 |
[15:08] | Hey, Blake, who’s at extension | 布雷克 查一下普沃公司 |
[15:11] | 2614 at Prager & Vaughn? | 分机号2614是谁 |
[15:12] | Company directory has her listed | 公司名录上写的是 |
[15:13] | as Amy Sawyer, R&D. | 艾米·索耶 研发部的人 |
[15:16] | Sawyer. | 索耶 |
[15:17] | She lives at… 4258 West 79th Street. | 她住在 79街西4258号 |
[15:20] | – She’s cute. – Yes, she is. | -很可爱啊 -是啊 确实 |
[15:24] | Unmarried. No dependents. | 未婚 没有亲属 |
[15:27] | Unless you count Sir Boots Barkley. | 除非你算上布布·巴克利先生 |
[15:30] | – You got her cellphone? – Yeah. | -有她的手机吗 -有 |
[15:32] | This company has had a bad run under your watch. | 这家公司在你的监管下运营不佳 |
[15:35] | It’s my personal mission | 我的任务就是要 |
[15:37] | to make sure you’ve cleaned up your practices. | 确保你没干什么违法勾当 |
[15:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:42] | Yes, Ms. Sawyer? I live in 6A. | 你好 索耶小姐吗 我住在6A |
[15:44] | I found your dog, Boots, in the hallway. | 我在门厅里看到你家小狗布布 |
[15:46] | Boots? How did he get out? | 布布 他怎么跑出去的 |
[15:47] | I have no idea. But I got to get to work. | 我不知道 但我得去上班了 |
[15:50] | Can you please come and pick him up? | 你能过来把他领走吗 |
[15:51] | Yeah, I’m on my way. | 好 我这就来 |
[15:57] | Should we start with offshore marketing or recalls? | 我们是从海外市场还是产品召回开始谈呢 |
[16:01] | I need to take this. | 我去接个电话 |
[16:03] | Uh, will you be all right without me? | 我不在你可以吗 |
[16:05] | We’ll be fine. | 没事 |
[16:13] | Gentlemen, if you’d take a look at this number right here. | 先生们 麻烦你们看下这里的数据 |
[16:17] | That one puzzles me. | 有一个我不是很明白 |
[16:20] | What’s confusing, Mr. Brown? | 有什么不明白 布朗先生 |
[16:23] | The FDA operates under the information we have. | 药监局根据已有的资料来看 |
[16:26] | Your company’s not known for its transparency. | 你们公司可不太透明公开 |
[16:29] | Mr. Brown, despite what you’re insinuating, | 布朗先生 不管你想暗示什么 |
[16:31] | we’re in the business of helping people. | 我们所做的都是在帮助别人 |
[16:33] | P&V’s the reason you’re gonna live long enough | 普沃公司能让你长命百岁 |
[16:35] | to find yourself browsing the aisles for adult diapers. | 活到能去货架上买成人纸尿片 |
[16:38] | And you’ll thank us for it. | 你会感激我们 |
[16:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:41] | Nice speech. | 讲得不错 |
[16:43] | I want Q.C. Reports, stage-four clinical trials, | 我需要你们的质检报告 |
[16:47] | and R&D for all products launched | 第四阶段临床试验数据 |
[16:49] | within the last six months — | 还有最近半年内所有产品的研发报告 |
[16:51] | all of it — today. | 所有这些 今天给我 |
[16:53] | We’ll ship it over. | 我们会给你 |
[16:56] | Are we done here? I got a thing. | 谈好了吗 有事找你 |
[17:00] | We’re done. | 谈好了 |
[17:07] | You got me a blank sheet of paper? | 你就给我弄了张白纸吗 |
[17:08] | Most high-quality paper stock can be split in two. | 大部分高质纸张都可以撕成两份 |
[17:12] | Here. | 你看 |
[17:25] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[17:26] | Yeah. Let me try that. | 嗯 我来试试 |
[17:33] | Yeah. You need the right touch. | 嗯 这需要点技巧 |
[17:40] | A little fingerprint powder. | 再来点指纹粉 |
[17:42] | And there you go. | 接下来就见证奇迹吧 |
[17:44] | They redacted the drug after the document was printed. | 他们在文件印出后又改掉了药物 |
[17:48] | That’s why I had to get the original. | 所以我才要拿到原版 |
[17:50] | Can you tell who signed the report? | 能知道是谁签了报告吗 |
[17:52] | No, I couldn’t make it out on the original, either. | 不行 原版上我也没看出来 |
[17:53] | But the drug name is clear. | 但是药品名称很清楚 |
[17:59] | Never heard of zybax. | 从没听过”泽百思” |
[18:01] | Good thing you demanded all that product information. | 好在你问他们要了全部的产品资料 |
[18:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:07] | Need the right touch. | 要点小技巧哦 |
[18:14] | Where’s the research I asked you for? | 我让你做的调查好了吗 |
[18:16] | I’m almost finished. | 就快完成了 |
[18:17] | Well, you said for me to stay at my desk. | 你让我待在位子上 |
[18:19] | Would you like me to make copies or answer the phone? | 需要我复印文件或接电话吗 |
[18:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:23] | There’s a stain. Get it out. | 这上面有污点 把它弄干净 |
[18:25] | Set up dinner with Salman Rushdie tonight. | 安排下今晚和萨尔曼·拉什迪的晚餐 |
[18:27] | It’s 1:00. Vitamins! | 已经一点钟了 维生素呢 |
[18:28] | I’ve had malaria twice. | 我得过两次疟疾 |
[18:29] | Are you trying to undermine my immune system? | 你是想要破坏我的免疫系统吗 |
[18:31] | Copies. Now. | 复印件 现在就要 |
[18:47] | Helen Anderson’s office. | 海伦·安德森办公室 |
[18:49] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[18:51] | It’s the financial analyst from Channel Nine. | 第九频道的金融分析师 |
[18:54] | Put him through. | 接他进来 |
[18:58] | Helen Anderson’s office. | 海伦·安德森办公室 |
[19:00] | I dialed your FBI phone. | 我打的是你自己的电话 |
[19:02] | I forwarded Helen’s calls to my cell. | 我把海伦的电话转到我手机上了 |
[19:05] | Oh. Good. | 这样 很好 |
[19:07] | Hey, the accent sounds pretty realistic. | 口音听起来很像那么回事儿嘛 |
[19:09] | How’s it going over there? | 那里怎么样了 |
[19:10] | I have so many paper cuts, I need a blood transfusion. | 不停地被纸割伤 都需要输血了 |
[19:13] | It is impossible to remove | 把麦草的污渍从香奈儿衣服上擦去 |
[19:14] | wheat grass from Chanel. | 根本就不可能 |
[19:15] | She made me go to her brownstone to give Prozac to her parrot. | 她还让我去她家别墅给鹦鹉喂百忧解 |
[19:18] | How was that? | 怎么样 |
[19:20] | It shrieked at me about deadlines. | 冲我大叫什么”快截稿了” |
[19:23] | Is that a personal call? | 那是私人电话吗 |
[19:24] | Document storage. The files you asked for. | 档案室的 找你要的那些文件 |
[19:27] | Was that her or the parrot? | 那是她本人还是鹦鹉啊 |
[19:28] | I don’t know how long I can do this. | 我不知道还能坚持多久 |
[19:31] | She wants to have dinner with Salman Rushdie tonight. | 她今晚要和萨尔曼·拉什迪吃晚饭 |
[19:33] | How am I supposed to f– | 我去哪找… |
[19:34] | Wait, you can find Salman Rushdie. | 等等 你可以找到萨尔曼·拉什迪 |
[19:36] | Oh, I’d have to pull some strings. | 我得去找点人帮忙 |
[19:38] | Mail. | 信来了 |
[19:39] | Why isn’t my mail open? | 信封怎么还没有打开 |
[19:43] | I see why she gets so many death threats. | 我明白她为什么会有那么多死亡恐吓了 |
[19:49] | – Peter. – What is it? | -彼得 -怎么了 |
[19:54] | They got inside Helen’s place. | 他们闯进海伦家里了 |
[20:00] | The FBI is sweeping my apartment now. | 联邦调查局在搜查我的房间 |
[20:04] | Charlie’s on the way to his dad’s, | 查理在去他爸爸家的路上 |
[20:05] | and he’ll stay there until things settle down. | 等到一切都解决好了再回来 |
[20:08] | Have you arranged for security? | 你安排保安了吗 |
[20:10] | NYPD will monitor your ex-husband’s | 纽约警局会实时监控 |
[20:12] | building and Charlie’s school. | 你前夫的住所和查理的学校 |
[20:13] | Would you like me to book you into a hotel for tonight? | 今晚要我帮你订酒店吗 |
[20:15] | I spent years sleeping in tents and bombed-out hotels. | 很多年我都住在帐篷和被轰炸的酒店里 |
[20:18] | One of the perks of this job is | 这份工作的一大好处 |
[20:19] | Frette sheets in my own home. | 就是能睡在家里的芙蕾特床单上 |
[20:21] | They can’t intimidate me with this crap. | 他们这些烂把戏吓不倒我 |
[20:23] | That was evidence. | 那可是证据 |
[20:24] | Then tape it back together. I have to make a call. | 那就把它粘好 我要打个电话 |
[20:26] | I’ll dial you in. Should I take notes? | 我来帮你拨吧 要做记录吗 |
[20:28] | I’ll dial myself in. Go do your job. | 我自己来 去做你自己的事 |
[20:51] | They got into my home. | 他们闯进我家了 |
[20:52] | This is getting dangerous. | 这事越来越危险了 |
[20:53] | If we want to stop this, I need more. | 要想阻止这一切 我需要更多资料 |
[20:55] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[20:56] | People are dying. | 人们会有生命危险 |
[20:59] | I’ll give you what I have. | 我会给你我所有的情报 |
[21:00] | I’m ready to meet. | 约个地方见面吧 |
[21:01] | Good. Where? | 很好 哪里 |
[21:02] | The place you suggested. 8:00 P.M. | 你提议的那个地方 晚上八点 |
[21:04] | Let’s take them down. | 我们要搞定他们 |
[21:14] | What we have here is a cost-benefit analysis | 这是一份关于召回药品 |
[21:17] | for the recall of a drug named zybax. | 泽百思的成本收益分析表 |
[21:19] | Do we have anything on zybax? | 查到关于泽百思的信息了吗 |
[21:21] | We’ve got everything on zybax. | 能查的都查到了 |
[21:23] | It’s a new antibiotic designed | 那是一种治疗 |
[21:25] | to combat drug-resistant infections. | 抗药性感染的新抗生素 |
[21:27] | Sounds like the next big thing. | 听上去前景无量 |
[21:28] | Marketing report says | 市场报告显示 |
[21:29] | they rolled it out in New York, Boston, and Philly. | 它在纽约 波士顿 费城的反响很好 |
[21:31] | They’re going national this month. | 这个月就要全国上市了 |
[21:33] | Passed clinical trials, got FDA approval. | 通过了临床试验 得到药监局认证 |
[21:36] | Looks perfect on paper. | 看上去相当完美 |
[21:37] | P&V wanted to know how much it would cost | 普沃想知道把它从市场 |
[21:39] | to take this drug off the market. | 召回要花多少钱 |
[21:41] | We need to find out why. | 我们要查清召回的原因 |
[21:47] | Diana. What’s going on? | 戴安 什么情况 |
[21:49] | Helen has a source at P&V. | 海伦在普沃公司有内线 |
[21:51] | Peter, this is serious. | 彼得 情况很严重 |
[21:53] | He mentioned people are dying over this. | 他提到人们会有生命危险 |
[21:54] | They set up a meet. | 他们约定见面 |
[21:55] | Where? We can secure the location. | 哪里 我们能实施保护 |
[21:57] | I didn’t get an address. | 我没听到地址 |
[21:59] | I want you there. | 你得想办法过去 |
[22:00] | It’s not a personal call. | 这不是私人电话 |
[22:02] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[22:03] | Ms. Anderson’s looking forward | 安德森女士非常期待 |
[22:04] | to seeing Mr. Rushdie tonight. | 今晚和拉什迪先生会面 |
[22:06] | Cancel the dinner. Tell my driver he can take the night off. | 取消晚餐 跟司机说他今晚休班 |
[22:08] | I’ll take a taxi home. And this doesn’t fill itself. | 我打车回家 这杯子可不会自己变满 |
[22:11] | Coffee. | 倒咖啡 |
[22:13] | You’re meeting with a source tonight, aren’t you? | 你今晚要和线人见面吧 |
[22:16] | You’re asking a wildly inappropriate question. | 你这问题问得相当不合适 |
[22:19] | I know how important that dinner was to you. | 我知道这次晚餐对你意义重大 |
[22:21] | And I know you’d only take a taxi | 我也知道你打车走 |
[22:23] | if you didn’t want anyone to know where you were going. | 只是不想让人知道你去哪里 |
[22:24] | And this is your third cup of coffee. | 还有你喝了三杯咖啡了 |
[22:26] | You’re gearing up for a meeting. | 你在为会面养精蓄锐 |
[22:28] | You should take me with you. I can help. | 你应该带我去 我能帮上忙 |
[22:32] | I’ll tell you how you can help me. | 让我告诉你要怎么帮我 |
[22:35] | It’s my child’s 6th birthday. | 今天是我儿子六岁生日 |
[22:37] | It’s not on your calendar. | 你日程上没写 |
[22:38] | That’s why I have a Pulitzer | 所以我拿到普利策奖 |
[22:40] | and not a “Mommy of the Year” mug. | 而不是”年度最佳母亲” |
[22:41] | Now, my last assistant | 我上一个助理 |
[22:43] | arranged for Charlie’s party at my apartment, | 在我家给查理安排了生日派对 |
[22:45] | which is currently a crime scene. | 而现在那里是犯罪现场 |
[22:46] | – Okay. When is the party? – Today at 4:00. | -记下 派对几点 -今天四点 |
[22:49] | That’s why I need you to move everything — | 所以你得把所有事情安排妥当 |
[22:50] | the cake, the decorations, everything. | 蛋糕 装饰 所有的一切 |
[22:52] | And you need to call all the guests | 还得给所有客人打电话 |
[22:53] | and tell them that I’m sorry that I’m not there. | 说我很抱歉不能到场 |
[22:55] | If this threat’s real and I went, | 如果威胁是真的 我要是参加派对 |
[22:57] | I would be putting charlie and all the children in danger. | 就会让查理和孩子们有生命危险 |
[23:00] | – New party. Got it. – Oh, damn. | -办个新派对 明白 -该死 |
[23:03] | I fired Melinda before she could get Charlie’s gift. | 我开除梅琳达时她还没准备好查理的生日礼物 |
[23:05] | There’s a robot that he loves. | 他喜欢一种机器人 |
[23:07] | She wrote it down somewhere. | 我不知道她记哪儿了 |
[23:08] | And I want new locks, the kind the white house uses. | 我还要换个新锁 白宫用的那种 |
[23:11] | If I get all this done, | 如果我能把这些都处理妥当 |
[23:12] | can I come with you to meet the source? | 就能跟你一起去见线人吗 |
[23:15] | Finish it all, and I’ll let you drive me. | 能处理好就开车载我去 |
[23:17] | Oh, and make sure you translate | 还有 六点以前 |
[23:20] | the Lisbon Communique into English by 6:00. | 把里斯本公报翻译成英语 |
[23:32] | Peter, if you want me there | 彼得 要想让我跟 |
[23:33] | When Helen meets the source, I’m gonna need some help. | 海伦去见线人 你得帮帮我 |
[23:35] | I’m e-mailing you a list. | 我给你电邮一份清单 |
[23:37] | Listen up. | 都听着 |
[23:38] | Diana needs to be within 20 yards of Helen at all times, | 要确保戴安在海伦身边 |
[23:40] | So we’re gonna lend a hand. | 我们可得帮帮她 |
[23:42] | First up, we need a lock for a residential door — | 首先 需要住宅门锁 |
[23:45] | ultra-secure, state of the art. | 超级安全 国家级的技术 |
[23:47] | I got a guy. | 我认识个人 |
[23:48] | – He’ll even do the road work for you. – Mozzie? | -连修路的事能帮你做 -蚊子吧 |
[23:52] | I want the master key. | 给我万能钥匙 |
[23:53] | All right, who here speaks Portuguese? | 好吧 谁懂葡萄牙语 |
[23:56] | Good. You get to translate a communiqu? | 很好 你来翻译一份公报 |
[23:58] | What’s a supaiku-bot? | 速派酷波是什么 |
[24:00] | I don’t know. Some kind of robot hedgehog toy. | 不知道 某种机器玩具吧 |
[24:03] | I’ll get that. | 这个我来搞定 |
[24:04] | Jones, you’re gonna run point and handle decorations. | 琼斯 你负责踩点和装饰 |
[24:07] | So, streamers and a couple balloons? | 横幅加气球行吗 |
[24:09] | No. No, no, no. | 不行不行不行 |
[24:10] | No? | 不行吗 |
[24:12] | No. No. We are in way over our heads, aren’t we? | 不行 我们脑袋有点浆糊了吧 |
[24:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:17] | We need a ringer. | 我们需要个明白人 |
[24:18] | Okay, so the sugar-free cake, | 这个无糖蛋糕 |
[24:19] | the nut-free cake, and the dairy-free cake — | 无坚果蛋糕还有无奶蛋糕 |
[24:21] | they go on that table over there. | 全都放到那边的桌子上 |
[24:23] | Got the goodie bags — table over there by the cactus. | 弄好礼包 放到仙人掌旁边的桌子上 |
[24:25] | Okay, we’ve got the cowboy hats and the cute little aliens. | 好嘞 牛仔帽和小外星人 |
[24:27] | We’re gonna put those out on the tables over here. | 这些放到那边桌子上 |
[24:30] | – Hey, Jones. – Hey! | -嗨琼斯 -嗨 |
[24:31] | Cowboys in space? | 太空牛仔 |
[24:34] | I want you to plan my birthday party. | 我想请你做我的生日派对策划 |
[24:35] | Do you want a moon bounce, as well? | 你也想要蹦蹦床吗 |
[24:37] | I want to be a cowboy. | 我想做牛仔 |
[24:39] | Oh, well, there you go, Jones. | 正好戴上试试 琼斯 |
[24:41] | Giddy up. | 晕死了 |
[24:42] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[24:49] | The zhviegel millenium? | 你就给我姿威锁吗 |
[24:50] | I won’t even need my picks. I’ll just bump it. | 我都不用开锁工具 随便敲敲就能弄开 |
[24:57] | But with my modifications, | 但经过我的调教 |
[24:59] | it is unlike any other zhviegel on the market. | 这个姿威锁已经脱胎换骨了 |
[25:13] | Tension’s unreadable. I’m impressed. | 松紧无法辨识 不错啊 |
[25:17] | That lock is so complex, it is only rivaled by my mind. | 这锁超级复杂 只有我才能解开 |
[25:25] | Oh, I used the hook. It was tough, though. | 我用了钩子 不过的确不容易 |
[25:27] | If you added another pin — | 要是再加个销子 |
[25:29] | Ah, a bluff inside the cylinder. Yeah. | 对啊 在锁缸里再摆他们一道 |
[25:32] | This and a wedge under the door, | 这锁加上门下的楔子 |
[25:34] | and Helen Anderson’s townhouse | 那海伦·安德森的房子 |
[25:36] | will be more secure than Fort Knox. | 将会固若金汤 |
[25:38] | Which, as we know, has its own weaknesses. | 不过固若金汤也不是万无一失 |
[25:41] | Speaking of, where’s Diana’s briefcase? | 说起来 戴安的公文包呢 |
[25:43] | Oh, she took it back to the sheagle’s nest. | 她带回了她的老巢 |
[25:45] | We’ve only got two days to get it. | 我们只剩两天了 |
[25:46] | Don’t worry, Moz. | 别着急 蚊子 |
[25:49] | I’ll cook something up. | 看我大展厨艺[也有编造杜撰之意] |
[25:58] | Hey. | 两位 |
[26:00] | Heard you guys got a shipment. | 听说你们刚到货 |
[26:03] | Special agent Peter Burke, FBI. | 我是联调局特别探员彼得·博尔克 |
[26:05] | I’m commandeering a supaiku-bot. | 我要征用个速派酷波机器人 |
[26:14] | What? | 什么事 |
[26:17] | The party was a hit. | 派对已经搞定 |
[26:22] | Your jacket’s clean, research is categorized and collated, | 你的外套弄干净了 研究报告也已分类 |
[26:25] | and I canceled the Rushdie dinner. | 和拉什迪的晚餐已经取消 |
[26:27] | What about — | 那… |
[26:27] | 30 wheat-grass smoothie. | 给你小麦草冰沙 |
[26:29] | Keys to your new locks | 你房门的新钥匙 |
[26:31] | and the translation of the Lisbon Communique. | 还有里斯本公报的英译本 |
[26:34] | I’m driving. | 我来开车 |
[26:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:55] | I thought I was coming with you. | 我以为我要跟你一起 |
[26:57] | No. This is the first time I’m meeting the source. | 不 这是我第一次见线人 |
[27:00] | I said you could drive me. That’s as far as you get. | 我只说要你开车载我 但是到此为止 |
[27:03] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[27:05] | You want to do what I do, | 你要想像我一样 |
[27:07] | you need guts, good instincts, and patience. | 就要有胆量 敏锐的直觉和耐性 |
[27:09] | Work on that. | 好好学学 |
[27:21] | We got to make this quick. | 我们得快点 |
[27:23] | All right. | 好 |
[27:24] | There’s a whistle-blower protection. Tell me… | 有举报人保护措施 告诉我… |
[27:29] | This didn’t come from me. | 这和我无关 |
[27:30] | We both know what happens when… | 我们两个都清楚会发生什么… |
[27:39] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[27:44] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[27:50] | Wait! | 等等 |
[27:51] | Ugh! Why did you do that? You scared my source! | 你干什么 你吓走了我的线人 |
[27:55] | Someone followed you. Look. | 有人跟踪你 看 |
[27:57] | He gave me this flash drive. | 他给了我这个U盘 |
[27:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:07] | The source didn’t give Helen a name. | 线人没告诉海伦他的名字 |
[28:08] | At least, that’s what she told me. | 起码她是这么跟我说的 |
[28:09] | I dropped her home. | 我送她回了家 |
[28:11] | You want me to double back for a stakeout? | 要我回去盯梢吗 |
[28:12] | No need. | 不必了 |
[28:13] | We’ve got an unmarked car on her house. | 我们在她家附近设了监控车 |
[28:15] | Good work today. Get some rest. | 今天干得漂亮 好好休息吧 |
[28:17] | If you insist. Good night, Peter. | 你都这么说了 晚安 彼得 |
[28:20] | What smells so g– | 这味道真是… |
[28:21] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[28:23] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[28:24] | People always say they’re gonna get together, | 某人总说要聚一聚 |
[28:26] | and they never do, so I called Christie. | 却总没实现 我只好给克里斯蒂打电话 |
[28:29] | And here we are. | 于是就这样了 |
[28:30] | Here we are. | 没错 |
[28:33] | Neal, this risotto’s delicious. I need one more bite. | 尼尔 这烩饭太美味了 我得再来一口 |
[28:36] | Contraband cheese. | 违禁奶酪 |
[28:37] | Caffrey, I should fine you and confiscate the dairy. | 卡夫瑞 我要罚你款并没收乳制品 |
[28:39] | Hey, don’t take your day with Helen out on me. | 跟海伦受的气别冲着我来啊 |
[28:41] | Oh, don’t get me started. | 这可是你先挑起的 |
[28:43] | Actually, I could use your help with this. | 事实上 也许你能帮到我 |
[28:45] | Her source gave her a flash drive | 她的线人给了她一个U盘 |
[28:47] | With these numbers on it and no explanation. | 里面只有这些解释不了的代码 |
[28:49] | Oh. Patent I.D.s, formula files? | 是专利编号吗 还是公式 |
[28:52] | Nope. They don’t correspond with Zybax or any P&V product. | 不 这和泽百思或普沃公司其他产品无关 |
[28:55] | Maybe samples. | 可能是样品代码 |
[28:56] | I could check in the hospital pharmacy tomorrow. | 明天我能去医院药房查查 |
[28:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:02] | How about you, Sara? What do you do? | 莎拉你呢 你做什么工作 |
[29:03] | She is in insurance. | 她做保险 |
[29:05] | Oh, the kind that sends me mountains of paperwork? | 是要每天四处派发保险文件的那种吗 |
[29:07] | No. No, no. | 不不不 |
[29:09] | Um, but if your Rodin goes missing, please call me. | 但要是你的罗丹藏品遗失就联系我吧 |
[29:11] | Oh, insurance recovery. | 保险赔偿吗 |
[29:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:14] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[29:16] | That means that — | 也就是说 |
[29:18] | That’s right. He steals ’em. She gets ’em back. | 没错 他偷艺术品 她负责追回 |
[29:21] | Wow. I’ve got to know how you both met. | 哎呀 我真想知道你俩怎么认识的 |
[29:23] | She has been after me for a long time. | 她可是”追”了我很久 |
[29:25] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[29:27] | – He stole a Raphael. – Conjecture, your honor. | -他偷了一幅拉斐尔 -纯属猜测 法官大人 |
[29:29] | And I pursued. | 还有 我是”追查”你 |
[29:30] | And I haven’t forgotten about the Raphael. | 这幅拉斐尔我可没忘 |
[29:33] | We’re boring. | 我们真无聊 |
[29:35] | Anyway, how about you two? How’d you two meet? | 不说了 你们呢 怎么认识的 |
[29:37] | – It’s a really cute story. – Oh, they don’t want to hear it. | -挺浪漫的 -他们不会想听 |
[29:38] | I want to hear it. | 我就挺想听啊 |
[29:39] | – I’m good. – We — | -好吧 -我们 |
[29:41] | I’ll just be — no, I’m good. I’m just gonna… | 我去…那个 没事了 我先离开下… |
[29:45] | You know, you are just like my friend Wally Burns. | 你就跟我一个朋友沃利·伯恩一样 |
[29:47] | It took him forever to tell me how he met his wife. | 他死都不肯说他和他老婆怎么认识 |
[29:49] | You remember Wally, right? I told you about him. | 记得沃利吧 我跟你提起过他 |
[29:52] | Yeah, I remember Wally. | 当然 我记得 |
[29:53] | Um, dinner-party rules. | 聚餐老规矩 |
[29:56] | You guys cooked, so Diana and I — get dessert. | 你俩准备正餐 戴安和我负责甜点 |
[29:58] | Yes. And more wine. | 没错 顺便再来点红酒 |
[30:00] | – Thank you so much. – Thank you. | -感谢至极 -谢谢 |
[30:03] | I have to tell you, I love your place. | 你们的公寓实在太漂亮了 |
[30:06] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:07] | So, you and Diana — come on. | 你跟戴安到底怎么认识的 |
[30:10] | You were her doctor? Krav maga? | 你是她的医生 还是她教你搏击术 |
[30:13] | I’m not gonna tell you. | 我不告诉你 |
[30:14] | All right, fine. How was dinner the other night? | 好吧 那天晚上的约会怎么样 |
[30:17] | Oh, it was great. | 棒极了 |
[30:18] | When I eat at Babbo, | 在巴柏餐馆用完餐 |
[30:19] | I like to go to this bar around the corner after — | 我一般喜欢去拐角处的一家酒吧 |
[30:21] | Simone’s. | 西蒙酒吧 |
[30:22] | I love Simone’s. | 我喜欢西蒙酒吧 |
[30:23] | We came straight home. We both had work to do. | 我们吃完饭就直接回家了 都有事要忙 |
[30:26] | Oh. Laptops in bed? Sounds romantic. | 床上办公 挺有情调 |
[30:28] | Very — I researched stents, | 没错 我在研究血管支架 |
[30:31] | And Di finished up for a morning meeting. | 而小戴在准备第二天的会面 |
[30:33] | A meeting before her day with Helen? | 就是去海伦那儿的前一天吗 |
[30:35] | Sounds like a busy day. | 忙得够呛啊 |
[30:37] | She had to drop something off. | 她得去送个东西 |
[30:43] | – You told him, didn’t you? – Told me what? | -你告诉他了吧 -告诉我什么 |
[30:45] | Yeah, nice try, Caffrey. How we met. | 少装了 卡夫瑞 我们怎么认识的 |
[30:47] | – I didn’t tell him. – I thought it was cute. | -我没说啊 -挺浪漫的啊 |
[30:49] | There’s nothing cute about pottery class. | 陶艺课可有什么浪漫 |
[30:51] | Yes! Pottery class! | 没错 陶艺课 |
[30:52] | So much better than I ever could have imagined. | 比我想象的浪漫多了 |
[30:54] | And that would have explained… | 这也就能解释 |
[30:56] | Yeah, well, I made that. | 没错 那是我做的 |
[30:58] | Oh, uh, I mean, I think that it’s lovely. | 我觉得挺好看 |
[31:01] | Ditto. | 同上 |
[31:02] | Oh, yeah. All right, let’s get all the “Ghost” Jokes | 好吧 行了吧 |
[31:04] | out of the way — hum “Unchained melody,” | 别再扯什么”人鬼情未了” |
[31:06] | Slide a penny up the wall. | 硬币在墙上移动的戏码了 |
[31:07] | Uh-huh. It’s supposed to be round, right? | 那个碗本该是圆的吧 |
[31:10] | It’s absolutely hideous. | 这碗难看死了 |
[31:11] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -对 -没错 |
[31:17] | So, why did we run a Wally Burns on Diana’s girlfriend? | 为什么要跟戴安女友玩那套把戏 |
[31:22] | Oh, I can’t tell you. | 这可不能说 |
[31:24] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:27] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[31:29] | You don’t give me details about your job. | 你也没跟我透露所有细节啊 |
[31:31] | Yeah. I could probably live with a secret or two. | 没错 我也得给自己留点秘密 |
[31:35] | I could handle that. | 这我没意见 |
[31:36] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:41] | Neal. Did you get it? | 尼尔 你拿到东西了吗 |
[31:46] | Oh. Get a room! | 去开个房吧 |
[31:48] | We are in a room. | 这就是 |
[31:50] | My room. | 还是我的房间 |
[31:52] | That hurts. | 这话太伤我心了 |
[31:54] | Next time I make a lock, | 那下次我专门 |
[31:55] | I guess it should be for “Your” Door. | 给你的房间上个锁 |
[31:57] | Or there is this thing called knocking. | 你至少该敲敲门吧 |
[32:00] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[32:01] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[32:03] | Mood sufficiently killed. | 没心情了 |
[32:08] | Call me later. Or come over. | 晚点打给我 要不就过来找我 |
[32:11] | – Sure. – Not you. | -没问题 -没说你 |
[32:18] | Seriously, just put a sock on the doorknob. | 说真的 在把手上挂只袜子就行 |
[32:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[32:23] | Any leads on the list? | 那份清单有线索了吗 |
[32:25] | Diana met with agent Matthews yesterday. | 戴安昨天跟马修斯探员见面了 |
[32:27] | – She gave her the list. – Ah, fair Melissa. | -她已经把清单给她了 -玛丽莎美人 |
[32:30] | She’s an easier mark than badass Berrigan. | 她比那个御姐好搞定 |
[32:32] | You realize that list is on lockdown in her hotel room. | 你知道那份清单锁在她住的酒店里吧 |
[32:36] | Yeah, we just rip out a page from our own playbook. | 没错 拿张我们自己的清单掉包就行 |
[32:38] | We know when Melissa is heading out of town. | 我们知道她什么时候离开纽约 |
[32:42] | We swap the briefcases when she leaves for the airport. | 只要在她去机场时掉包就行了 |
[32:44] | Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. | 克服困难就是赢得机遇[温斯顿·丘吉尔] |
[32:50] | Some of us have work in the morning. | 那某人明早又得忙了 |
[32:58] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[32:59] | Christie called. | 克里斯蒂来电话了 |
[33:00] | Oh. She run the numbers through the hospital pharmacy? | 她在医院药房查过了吗 |
[33:03] | She wanted me to ask you if and you and Sara | 她让我帮她问问你和莎拉 |
[33:05] | want to play doubles next weekend. | 想不想下周末再来次聚餐 |
[33:07] | Yeah, Caffrey, when you gonna cook me dinner? | 卡夫瑞 你什么时候也下厨犒劳兄弟啊 |
[33:09] | I like risotto. | 我喜欢意大利烩饭 |
[33:11] | Look at the two of you, trying to be funny. | 你俩居然也学会开玩笑了 |
[33:13] | Don’t we have a case to work? | 不是有正事儿要忙吗 |
[33:14] | We do. | 没错 |
[33:15] | Turns out the numbers the source gave Helen | 我们发现 线人给海伦的代码 |
[33:18] | match serial numbers of the sample packs of zybax | 跟医院数据库里的泽百思样品 |
[33:21] | in the hospital database. | 的序列号相吻合 |
[33:23] | But here’s the thing. | 但问题是 |
[33:25] | None of the samples are stocked in the pharmacies. | 医院药房里没有这些样品 |
[33:27] | P&V reps came in and swapped them out. | 普沃的销售代表已经调过包了 |
[33:29] | Swapped them for what? | 调成什么了 |
[33:31] | Zybax. | 还是泽百思 |
[33:32] | Same drug, different packaging, | 换汤不换药 |
[33:35] | Different serial number. | 序列号不同 |
[33:37] | So what if Sullivan found out about a bad batch | 估计是沙利文发现有一批问题药品 |
[33:40] | and did an undercover recall? | 然后秘密回收 |
[33:41] | – He traded dirty samples for clean ones. – Right. | -以优换次 -没错 |
[33:44] | To cover their tracks, P&V said it was new packaging. | 为了不露痕迹 普沃对外说是新包装 |
[33:47] | But even if the reps cleared out | 但即使销售代表将医院药房 |
[33:48] | all the doctors’ offices and hospitals, | 全部调过一次 |
[33:50] | There’s no way they got it all back. | 也不可能收回市面上所有药物 |
[33:51] | This is what Helen’s source meant. | 这就是海伦线人的意思 |
[33:53] | There are people out there taking bad zybax. | 有病人在服用泽百思的次品 |
[33:56] | It could kill them. | 还有可能因此丧命 |
[33:58] | But all of this is just a theory. | 但这都是推测 |
[34:00] | P&V will bury us in a lawsuit unless we have proof. | 没有证据普沃公司肯定会告死我们 |
[34:04] | Then let’s get proof. | 那我们就去找证据 |
[34:12] | Diana! | 戴安 |
[34:14] | I’ll be done fact-checking in five. | 还有5分钟就能搞定事实核查 |
[34:16] | My source just e-mailed me. | 我的线人刚给我发了封邮件 |
[34:19] | He’s got my smoking gun. | 他已经拿到确凿证据了 |
[34:21] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[34:22] | A memo. | 一个备忘录 |
[34:23] | But after what happened at the park, | 但继上次公园事件后 |
[34:25] | He’s afraid to move it out of the office. | 他不敢把它带出公司 |
[34:27] | He’s worried they’re going to search him. | 他怕公司的人找上门 |
[34:28] | Where does that leave you? | 那你要去哪儿 |
[34:30] | Walking into a lion’s den of corner offices and corporate hubris. | 不入虎穴焉得虎子 |
[34:34] | He’s going to guide me to it. | 他会带我进去 |
[34:35] | You’re supposed to just show up at P&V and get the memo? | 你只要去普沃公司拿到备忘录就行了吗 |
[34:38] | No, we are. | 不 是我们 |
[34:40] | There’s a launch party for Zybax this afternoon. | 今天下午有场泽百思的发布宴会 |
[34:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:44] | Don’t make me regret this. | 别让我失望 |
[34:52] | According to the source, | 根据线人的情报 |
[34:53] | The memo authorizes Zybax be repackaged | 备忘录中批准了对泽百思重新包装 |
[34:55] | as part of a covert recall. | 以掩饰对其的秘密召回 |
[34:57] | It’s signed by the head of new products. | 它由新产品主管亲笔签名 |
[34:59] | Paul Sullivan. We get the memo, we get him. | 保罗·沙利文 我们拿到备忘录 就可以拿下他 |
[35:02] | You know, Helen never invited an assistant anywhere. | 要知道 海伦从不请助理出席任何场合 |
[35:04] | This is like an unofficial promotion. | 这就像非正式的升职 |
[35:06] | You realize you don’t actually work for her. | 她不是你真正的老板 这点你明白吧 |
[35:09] | Oh, but I do. | 我确实明白 |
[35:11] | Well, congratulations on your unofficial promotion. | 那恭喜你获得非正式升职 |
[35:16] | Stay close to Helen. Be careful. | 跟紧海伦 务必小心 |
[35:19] | Whoever had her in their sights is still out there. | 那些盯上她的人还没有除掉 |
[35:21] | I won’t let anything happen to Helen. | 我绝不会让海伦出意外 |
[35:24] | Oh, I know you’ll take care of her. | 我知道你能照看好她 |
[35:27] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心的是你 |
[35:28] | Don’t be. | 没必要 |
[35:30] | I’m gonna walk out of the front door of P&V | 我将携着足以扳倒他们的证据 |
[35:32] | with everything we need to take them down. | 走出普沃公司的大门 |
[35:38] | My gut’s bothering me. | 我胃里不舒服 |
[35:39] | Maybe you need some zybax. | 那你吃点泽百思呗 |
[35:41] | Think I’ll pass. | 还是算了吧 |
[35:43] | By now, Helen’s figured out | 目前 海伦已经查清 |
[35:45] | the serial numbers are for the samples of zybax. | 那些号码是泽百思样品的序列号 |
[35:48] | She’s on her way to get the memo. | 她正要去拿备忘录 |
[35:50] | She strikes me as the type of person | 这真让我震惊 她居然是那种 |
[35:51] | who will do whatever it takes to get what she needs. | 不计代价只求结果的人 |
[35:53] | That’s what’s bothering me. | 这点让我很苦恼 |
[35:54] | Sullivan knows she’s looking into P&V. | 沙利文知道她在调查公司 |
[35:56] | And whatever he’s hiding, she’s gonna come after it. | 而她一定要查出他所隐瞒的事实 |
[36:00] | If a P&V employee knows about the Zybax cover-up, | 如果哪个普沃公司员工知道泽百思被秘密召回 |
[36:03] | starts feeding Helen intel… | 并向海伦提供情报 |
[36:05] | She picks up the trail, Sullivan follows her | 海伦一边追查线索 而沙利文跟着她 |
[36:07] | all the way to the source. | 这样他就会知道线人是谁 |
[36:08] | If the meet happens at the launch party, | 如果他们在发布宴会上见面 |
[36:10] | the source could be exposed. | 线人可能会暴露 |
[36:11] | Hey, guys, we did some further work | 二位 我们对那份被修改过的文件 |
[36:13] | on that redacted document | 做了进一步调查 |
[36:15] | And were able to identify the signature at the bottom. | 现在能确认下面的签名了 |
[36:17] | We just found our source. Casey Mendell. | 我们现在知道线人是谁了 凯西·蒙代尔 |
[36:20] | Head of R&D. Let’s go talk to him. | 研发部主管 我们去找他谈谈 |
[36:22] | Jones, call Diana. Let her know. | 琼斯 打电话给戴安 告诉她 |
[36:32] | The source thinks I’m alone. | 线人认为我是一个人来 |
[36:34] | You’re here to observe. Keep your distance. | 你留在这观察情况 保持距离 |
[36:37] | I’ll be at the bar. | 我就在吧台那里 |
[36:44] | Yeah. | 说 |
[36:45] | I have eyes on Helen. | 海伦在我视线范围内 |
[36:46] | I got a look at the guest list. | 我看了下嘉宾名单 |
[36:48] | Casey Mendell is not at this party. | 凯西·蒙代尔没来参加宴会 |
[36:49] | He’s not in his office. We’re on our way to his house. | 他也不在办公室 我们正前往他家 |
[36:58] | That’s Mendell’s building. | 那就是蒙代尔住的楼 |
[37:00] | Hey, FBI. What’s going on here? | 联邦调查局 这里发生了什么 |
[37:03] | Lady got home from work, | 一位女士下班回家 |
[37:04] | found her husband on the floor, called us. | 发现丈夫倒在地上 就报了警 |
[37:07] | It was too late. Must’ve died this morning. | 但太迟了 他肯定是一早就死了 |
[37:09] | – Casey Mendell? – Yeah. | -凯西·蒙代尔吗 -对 |
[37:21] | Memo’s in room 2642 on the desk. | 备忘录在2642室的写字台上 |
[37:29] | Hi. Are you one of our new sales reps? | 你是我们新的医药代表吗 |
[37:31] | No. | 不是 |
[37:35] | Can I get you a drink? | 请你喝一杯如何 |
[37:37] | No. | 不用 |
[37:40] | It’s a setup. Mendell’s dead. | 这是个圈套 蒙代尔已经死了 |
[37:42] | Whoever contacted Helen pretended to be her source. | 无论是谁接近海伦 他都在假冒线人 |
[37:44] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[37:46] | Damn it, Peter. Helen’s gone. | 见鬼 彼得 海伦不见了 |
[37:49] | We’re on our way. | 我们正在赶来 |
[38:18] | Get out of my way. | 走开 |
[38:19] | It’s loud out there. | 外面很吵 |
[38:25] | Don’t bother screaming. | 就省省 别大喊大叫了 |
[38:26] | An undetectable drug? | 一种检测不到的毒药吗 |
[38:31] | I die quickly, | 我会死得很快 |
[38:34] | You move my body and send a team | 你把我的尸体移走 |
[38:36] | to wipe my computers and destroy my files. | 再派人格式化我的电脑 销毁文件 |
[38:39] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[38:50] | Drop it, or I’ll put a bullet in each kneecap. | 把针筒放下 不然我打碎你的膝盖骨 |
[38:55] | I promise I’m faster. | 我保证自己动作更快 |
[38:56] | Down. | 放下 |
[38:58] | Damn it. | 真见鬼 |
[39:00] | Get the handcuffs out of my purse. | 从我包里拿出手铐来 |
[39:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:06] | Agent Diana Berrigan, FBI. | 联邦调查局的戴安·柏瑞根探员 |
[39:09] | Damn right, I’m overqualified. | 没错 对这个职位而言 我是过于优秀了 |
[39:19] | Talked to my buddy at the FDA. | 我和药监局的同僚们聊过了 |
[39:21] | Turns out the bad Zybax causes brain hemorrhages | 原来那批不合格的泽百思药品 |
[39:24] | If taken with certain medications. | 若是和某些药物一起服用 会导致大脑出血 |
[39:27] | P&V figured they’d shut down Mendell and Helen, | 普沃公司觉得应该干掉蒙代尔和海伦 |
[39:29] | then roll the dice on any medication still out there. | 对那些未被召回的药品就听天由命吧 |
[39:32] | Settling lawsuits would’ve been cheaper than a recall. | 打官司比召回的成本低多了 |
[39:34] | Mm. Well, at least the drug’s off the market, | 好歹药品撤架了 |
[39:37] | and we’ve got Carter and Sullivan | 我们也拿下了卡特和沙利文 |
[39:39] | on conspiracy to commit murder. | 罪名是密谋谋杀 |
[39:42] | Any chance of getting that case report | 我能在下班前 |
[39:45] | by the end of the day? | 拿到结案报告吗 |
[39:46] | If I can get it to you by lunch, | 如果我午饭前交给你 |
[39:48] | can I go to that tech conference in Miami? | 我能去迈阿密参加科技大会吗 |
[39:50] | By lunch? Sure. | 午饭前吗 没问题 |
[39:54] | Miami’s gonna feel so good in November. | 十一月的迈阿密一定很迷人 |
[40:05] | You know, just the other day, I wondered, | 前几天我还在想 |
[40:07] | “Where have all the boy scouts gone?” | “那些男童子军都去哪了” |
[40:09] | There are some girl scouts here, too. | 这里也有女童子军 |
[40:11] | Diana, a woman like you shouldn’t be surrounded | 戴安 像你这样的女人不该 |
[40:15] | by florescent lights and old spice. | 被节能灯光和除臭剂所包围 |
[40:17] | You are the best assistant I have ever had. | 你是我用过的最好的助理 |
[40:21] | I want you back. | 我想要你回来工作 |
[40:22] | Whatever they pay you here, I will pay more than double. | 无论他们付你多少 我愿意付双倍 |
[40:25] | I don’t need a byline. | 我不想在报刊杂志上署名 |
[40:27] | In my interview, I told you I knew who I was | 在我面试时就告诉过你 我清楚自己是谁 |
[40:30] | and where I wanted to be. | 也清楚自己的追求 |
[40:31] | That’s right here. | 这里就是我的追求 |
[40:33] | I dedicated my article to Casey Mendell. | 我的文章献辞给了凯西·蒙代尔 |
[40:36] | But I wouldn’t be standing here if it weren’t for you. | 但如果没有你 我早已不在人世了 |
[40:39] | You should hire your old assistant back. | 你应该把上一位助理找回来 |
[40:42] | She’s the one who saved your life. | 是她救了你一命 |
[40:45] | I have a deadline. | 我的截稿时间快到了 |
[40:47] | Goodbye, Helen. | 再见 海伦 |
[40:59] | It’s amazing. | 真动人啊 |
[41:00] | The love inside. | 内心的爱 |
[41:02] | You take it with you. | 你从不放弃 |
[41:05] | Come on. Who am I? | 得了 我怎么了 |
[41:07] | You in danger, boy. | 你有危险了 小子 |
[41:12] | “Ghost” quotes? Ooh. | “歌剧魅影”的台词吗 |
[41:14] | Neal, if you know how Diana and Christie met, | 尼尔 你要是知道了戴安和克里斯蒂怎么认识 |
[41:17] | You are officially part of the family. | 那就正式成为我们中的一员了 |
[41:24] | Caffrey was at my place, | 卡夫瑞去了我家 |
[41:25] | but there was nothing for him to find. | 但他什么也找不到 |
[41:27] | I talked with agent Matthews. | 我和马修斯探员谈过了 |
[41:28] | The list has never been out of her sight. | 清单从未离开过她的视线 |
[41:31] | – So it’s safe? – Yeah. | -这么说清单很安全吗 -对 |
[41:33] | I made sure it stays that way. | 我会确保这一点 |
[41:39] | Neal, we got a problem! | 尼尔 我们有麻烦了 |
[41:41] | You at the airport? | 你到机场了吗 |
[41:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:44] | I said I’d follow Melissa, | 我说过我会跟着玛丽莎 |
[41:45] | And I did, all the way to the airport. | 我照做了 一直跟到了机场 |
[41:47] | She took an earlier flight! | 但她搭了早一班的飞机 |
[41:49] | You’re saying the list is gone? | 你是说清单不在了吗 |
[41:51] | I’m watching it take off right now. | 我正看着飞机起飞呢 |
[41:54] | All right, take a breath, Moz. | 好吧 放松 蚊子 |
[41:57] | Breath? The list is on its way to D.C.! | 怎么放松 清单正飞往华盛顿呢 |
[42:00] | Neal, how did this happen?! | 尼尔 怎么会这样 |
[42:02] | Neal…you coming? | 尼尔 你来吗 |
[42:06] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |