时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[00:33] | Sara? The door is locked. | 莎拉 门锁上了 |
[00:35] | Uh, just one second. | 稍等 |
[00:48] | What’s going on? Are you leaving? | 怎么了 你要走吗 |
[00:49] | The renovations on my apartment are far enough along | 公寓装修得差不多了 |
[00:51] | that I can move back in. | 我可以搬回去了 |
[00:53] | Doesn’t mean you have to head out right this second. | 那也不用现在就走 |
[00:55] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[00:56] | I’m leaving. Done. | 我要走了 结束了 |
[00:58] | A few hours ago, we were fine. | 几小时前还好好的 |
[00:59] | Now you’re walking out? What happened? | 现在你说走就走 到底怎么了 |
[01:01] | Well, the inevitable happened, Neal. | 这是早晚的事 尼尔 |
[01:03] | I mean, we didn’t think this was gonna last. | 你我都知道这关系不会长久 |
[01:05] | I didn’t know we were a fait accompli. | 可我不知道已经到这步了 |
[01:06] | Come on. | 你明白的 |
[01:08] | This was fun… | 我们在一起很开心 |
[01:09] | but we’re two very different people. | 可我们根本是不同世界的人 |
[01:13] | Oh, come on, Sara, you’ve always known who I am. | 别这样 莎拉 你早知道我是什么人 |
[01:17] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:22] | I guess you figured out everything I have to offer. | 你大概看到了我要与你分享的一切 |
[01:28] | We could be good together. | 跟我在一起会很幸福 |
[01:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:34] | Neal, you live in the clouds… | 尼尔 你高居云端 |
[01:38] | and I live on West 69th. | 而我只是住在西69街的普通人 |
[01:41] | I never promised you anything else. | 我从没对你保证过什么 |
[01:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:50] | Well, you found your way out. | 看来你已经决定了 |
[01:52] | I’ll figure out the rest of my things. | 剩下的东西我会再来收拾 |
[01:54] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[01:58] | Caffrey, please take care of yourself. | 卡夫瑞 你一定要照顾好自己 |
[02:22] | She walked out, just like that? | 她就这么走了吗 |
[02:24] | Just like that. | 就这么走了 |
[02:25] | – Was it, uh… – Mutual? | -是不是… -好聚好散吗 |
[02:27] | No. | 不是 |
[02:29] | What did she say? | 她怎么说 |
[02:30] | That we’re different people. | 我们属于不同世界 |
[02:31] | Well, of course you’re different. | 你们当然不同 |
[02:33] | That’s what makes life interesting. | 生活因此才多姿多彩 |
[02:35] | – What’s next? – Nothing. | -你要怎么办 -啥都不做 |
[02:36] | Nothing? | 啥都不做 |
[02:37] | Just let her go? | 你就这么放弃吗 |
[02:39] | It’s not like we were star-crossed, all right? | 都是你情我愿的事情 |
[02:41] | – It’s over. – For good? | -已经结束了 -无可挽回了 |
[02:43] | For the best. | 为了双方好 |
[02:44] | Okay, whatever you say. | 好吧 既然你这么说 |
[02:49] | Morning, sunshines. | 早上好 伙计们 |
[02:50] | Any movement from our suspect? | 疑犯有动静吗 |
[02:51] | Walked his dog twice. | 遛了两次狗 |
[02:53] | What’s that smell? | 什么味儿 |
[02:54] | Tuna sandwich. | 金枪鱼三明治 |
[02:55] | – This half is up for grabs. – Pass. | -这一半谁要 -算了吧 |
[02:57] | Why’d you bring Caffrey? | 为什么带卡夫瑞来 |
[02:59] | I brought him for his expertise and his company. | 他既提供专业知识又提供陪伴服务 |
[03:01] | – He likes to poke me with sticks. – I do. | -他要时不时看看我才放心 -正是 |
[03:03] | Hey, why don’t you head out? | 你干嘛不出去透透气 |
[03:04] | I can catch up Peter. | 我会向彼得汇报情况 |
[03:06] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你说真的 -当然 |
[03:07] | You’ve got that look, | 你脸上都写着了 |
[03:08] | like you’re dying to get out of the van. | 巴不得离开这辆监控车 |
[03:10] | You have no idea. | 你可不知我有多想 |
[03:12] | – You’re welcome. – Thank you. | -别客气 -谢谢 |
[03:45] | Freeze! Hands where I can see them! | 别动 手举起来 |
[03:49] | Then drop your weapon and kick it over to me now. | 枪放下 踢到我这边 |
[03:51] | Now! | 快点 |
[03:52] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 |
[03:54] | Slowly, slowly, slowly. | 慢慢地 慢慢放下 |
[03:58] | Take off your mask. | 摘下面罩 |
[03:59] | Look, I don’t want any trouble. | 听着 我不想找麻烦 |
[05:01] | Either you forgot to clean up for company, | 是你忘了收拾屋子 |
[05:02] | or that was quite a fight. | 还是打斗真这么激烈 |
[05:04] | Tell me about it. | 你说呢 |
[05:04] | Guy was trained in Kali. | 他练过菲律宾武术 |
[05:06] | Definitely a professional. | 相当专业 |
[05:07] | I was able to get a shot off | 我打了他一枪 |
[05:08] | that hit him in the right shoulder. | 打在他右肩 |
[05:09] | Your attacker’s a ghost. | 攻击者人间蒸发了 |
[05:11] | NYPD’s got cruisers and choppers searching the area. | 纽约警局派巡警和直升机搜索了这一区 |
[05:14] | No trace. | 没任何线索 |
[05:15] | – What was he after? – That. | -他来找什么 -这个 |
[05:17] | Guy breaks into an apartment to steal a postcard? | 他闯空门就为了张明信片 |
[05:20] | Jimmy a friend of yours? | 吉米是你朋友 |
[05:21] | Yeah, Jimmy Wilson. Old buddy from Annapolis. | 吉米·威尔逊是我在海军学院的老友 |
[05:23] | Cryptic postcards from old friends mean trouble. | 老友的神秘卡片总带来麻烦 |
[05:26] | In my experience. | 我的经验之谈 |
[05:27] | Last I heard, he worked for Barrett-Dunne Security. | 我听说他在巴雷邓恩保安公司工作 |
[05:29] | – Private military for hire? – Yeah. | -雇佣兵组织 -对 |
[05:31] | It’s postmarked Pretoria, South Africa. | 邮戳来自南非比勒陀利亚 |
[05:33] | That’s a long way from home. | 据美国万里之遥 |
[05:35] | – May I? – Yeah. | -我看看 -好 |
[05:38] | There’s something under the stamp. | 邮票下有东西 |
[05:40] | – Do we have tweezers or… – Yep. | -有镊子之类的… -有 |
[05:45] | Tweezers. | 镊子 |
[05:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 看见了 |
[05:51] | – It’s a microdot. – Old-school. | -这是缩印文件 -老手法了 |
[05:53] | Yeah, but all you need is a film camera and a pair of scissors. | 只需一台胶片摄影机和一把剪刀即可完成 |
[05:56] | Break-ins, mercenaries, secret messages. | 入室抢劫 雇佣兵 秘密信息 |
[05:59] | Just another day, huh? | 感觉很熟悉吧 |
[06:00] | Welcome to life outside the van. | 欢迎来到监控车外的世界 |
[06:20] | Thank you. You’ve been no help at all. | 谢谢 你帮了大忙 |
[06:22] | I’ll be up in a few minutes. | 我就上来 |
[06:24] | Lab’s finished enhancing the microdot. | 实验室已还原了缩印文件 |
[06:26] | They’re sending it over. | 正送过来 |
[06:27] | Barrett-Dunne confirmed Jimmy’s an employee | 巴雷邓恩公司确认吉米他们的职员 |
[06:29] | but won’t say where he’s stationed or in what capacity. | 但不肯说他的驻地和职位 |
[06:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:32] | What else do we know about this private-mercenary outfit? | 还有什么这个雇佣兵公司的信息 |
[06:34] | They make Blackwater look like a YouTube cat video. | 跟它比黑水[知名安全公司]就像宠物店 |
[06:37] | They’ve been linked with rogue kill teams, death squads. | 他们与暴力武装组织和暗杀小组有联系 |
[06:39] | Sounds like a fun group of guys. | 听起来是群挺有趣的人 |
[06:41] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[06:42] | Jimmy’s one of the good guys. | 吉米是个好人 |
[06:44] | What’s the story with the two of you? | 讲讲你们的故事 |
[06:46] | Oh, we met at the academy. | 我们在军校认识 |
[06:47] | He was like a brother to me. | 亲如兄弟 |
[06:49] | A brother you haven’t talked to in five years? | 五年不联系的兄弟 |
[06:51] | Well, we served our tours together. | 我们一起在海外服役 |
[06:52] | He stayed in the military. | 后来他留在了军队 |
[06:54] | I went on to Harvard Law. | 我去了哈佛法律系 |
[06:55] | Well, whatever trouble he’s in, | 无论他惹上了什么麻烦 |
[06:56] | maybe his wife can shed some light. | 也许她老婆知道些线索 |
[06:58] | Isabelle? She’s here? | 伊莎贝尔 她来了吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah. She came in this morning. | 对 她今天早上来的 |
[07:02] | She’s upstairs, giving Diana a statement. | 就在楼上 戴安在询问她 |
[07:04] | That a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[07:05] | No, no. | 没有 |
[07:06] | No problem at all. | 没问题 |
[07:11] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[07:12] | This is Isabelle Wilson. | 这位是伊莎贝尔·威尔逊 |
[07:14] | Isabelle. | 伊莎贝尔 |
[07:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:16] | It’s, uh…it’s good — it’s good to see you. | 我…我很高兴见到你 |
[07:19] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是 |
[07:24] | Uh, so, um, anything from Jimmy? | 吉米有消息吗 |
[07:26] | I told Agent Berrigan everything I know. | 我都告诉柏瑞根探员了 |
[07:28] | And if it turns out he’s fine, I’m gonna kill him. | 如果最后发现他没事 我会杀了他 |
[07:32] | I take it you two have met. | 我猜你们认识 |
[07:33] | C.J. And I were a little bit almost married once. | 我和小琼差点就结婚了 |
[07:38] | It’s kind of a… | 这件事… |
[07:39] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[07:41] | Did she just call him C.J.? | 她是不是叫他小琼 |
[07:42] | Isabelle, this is, uh… | 伊莎贝尔 这位是… |
[07:44] | Agent Peter Burke. | 彼得·博尔克探员 |
[07:45] | Peter Burke, yes, | 彼得·博尔克 没错 |
[07:46] | And, uh, Neal Caffrey. | 这位是尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[07:48] | Hi. Agent Burke’s C.I., | 我是博尔克探员的顾问 |
[07:49] | Not to be confused with his C.J. | 别跟他的小琼搞混了[CI和CJ仅一字之差] |
[07:51] | No. Ignore him. | 别理他 |
[07:52] | Thank you for coming in, Ms. Wilson. | 感谢你能来 威尔逊女士 |
[07:53] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[07:55] | So, uh, I’ll walk you out, okay? | 我送你出去吧 |
[07:57] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:00] | Look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[08:02] | Law degree, FBI agent. | 法学学位 联调局探员 |
[08:05] | You always were an over-achiever. | 总是那么出类拔萃 |
[08:07] | And you. | 而你呢 |
[08:08] | Linguistics professor at Princeton. | 普林斯顿大学的语言学教授 |
[08:12] | I may have looked you up. | 我有关注你哦 |
[08:14] | You look good. | 你气色很棒 |
[08:15] | You’re not looking so bad yourself. | 你也不赖 |
[08:19] | Listen, if, uh, Jimmy’s in trouble, we’ll sort it out. | 听着 如果吉米有麻烦 我们会解决 |
[08:22] | Let’s just hope he isn’t. | 还是祈祷他没什么麻烦吧 |
[08:28] | Two months ago, Barrett-Dunne dispatched Jimmy | 两个月前 巴雷邓恩公司派吉米 |
[08:30] | to shore up security at a palladium mine | 去巩固他们公司在南非 |
[08:32] | – they own and operate in Pretoria, South Africa. – Neal? | -比勒陀利亚的矿场安保 -尼尔 |
[08:36] | I’ve never been near that mine. | 人家没接近过那片矿 |
[08:37] | No, could you highlight the finer points | 我是问你能否介绍一下 |
[08:39] | – of palladium, please? – Oh, yeah. Sure. | -钯的特点及用处 -好 没问题 |
[08:41] | Palladium is used in cellphones, computers, auto parts. | 钯可用来制造手机 计算机和汽车的零件 |
[08:44] | It’s also 20 times the value of silver | 它的价值是银的20倍 |
[08:46] | and not a bad name for a London theater. | 伦敦有家剧院还以它命名呢 |
[08:48] | Jimmy was sent there | 根据伊莎贝尔的说法 |
[08:48] | by a man known to Isabelle as striker. | 派吉米去的人叫”突击者” |
[08:51] | She met him once, briefly, but didn’t get his real name. | 她跟他短暂见过一次面 但不知道他的真名 |
[08:54] | Apparently this striker was bragging | 很显然这个”突击者”号称 |
[08:55] | about securing contracts in India and China. | 他们同印度和中国都有保安合同 |
[08:58] | We’ve requested Barrett-Dunne’s employee files and photos. | 我们要求布雷邓恩公司递交员工资料和照片 |
[09:01] | But they’re not cooperating — surprise, surprise. | 但是他们拒绝合作 真是”意外” |
[09:03] | In Isabelle’s last conversation with him, | 伊莎贝尔上次跟吉米通话时 |
[09:05] | Jimmy believed the company was keeping a close watch. | 他认为公司在密切监视他 |
[09:08] | Monitoring his personal calls, his outgoing mail. | 监控他的私人通话 寄出的邮件 |
[09:10] | Explains the microdot. | 所以才用缩印文件 |
[09:12] | That was the only way he had to get information out. | 那是他唯一能把信息传出来的方式 |
[09:13] | Speaking of microdots — Jones? | 说到缩印文件 琼斯 |
[09:16] | This is what our technicians extracted. | 这是我们技术人员提取出的图像 |
[09:18] | – It’s a schematic of the palladium mine. – Yep. | -钯矿的结构示意图 -是的 |
[09:20] | And this is a schematic of the same mine | 而这是六个月前递交给矿产资源部 |
[09:23] | filed with the Department of Mineral Resources six days ago. | 同一钯矿的结构示意图 |
[09:26] | Notice anything different? | 注意到什么不同了吗 |
[09:27] | There’s an entire annex that isn’t on the official map. | 官方图上少了一片附属建筑 |
[09:30] | If Jimmy’s pointing us there… | 如果吉米在给我们暗示什么 |
[09:31] | Then someone at Barrett-Dunne, possibly striker, | 巴雷邓恩公司的某人 可能就是”突击者” |
[09:34] | is going to great lengths to stop him. | 将不顾一切地阻止他 |
[09:36] | Our best chance at finding Jimmy | 我们找到吉米的最好方法 |
[09:37] | is to figure out what striker’s up to. | 就是找出”突击者”有何企图 |
[09:39] | I want a team looking into the mine. | 我要一队人调查矿场 |
[09:41] | Jones, dig up what we can on Barrett-Dunne. | 琼斯 尽可能地调查巴雷邓恩公司的底细 |
[09:43] | We need an in. | 我们需要切入点 |
[09:44] | – Anything I can do? – Stay close. | -要我做什么 -别乱跑 |
[09:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:52] | Our patience may have paid off. | 我们的耐心总算有回报了 |
[09:54] | D.C. Art Crimes uncovered a new Cezanne | 华盛顿艺术品罪案科在巴尔的摩的一个贮存室 |
[09:57] | in a Baltimore storage vault. | 发现了一幅新的塞尚画作 |
[09:59] | Does it match either of the Cezannes on the u-boat manifest? | 是潜艇货单上那两幅的其中之一吗 |
[10:02] | No word yet. | 还不清楚 |
[10:03] | Either way, I want to see it myself. | 不管怎样 我要亲自过目 |
[10:05] | Kramer is sending over photos. | 克雷默会把照片送过来 |
[10:07] | – This is our first potential hit off the list. – Mm. | -这可能是第一件单子上的艺术品 -是啊 |
[10:11] | If you wait long enough, your thief will make a mistake. | 只要等得久 耗子总会犯错 |
[10:24] | Everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[10:25] | Yeah. Staying close. | 是啊 别乱跑嘛 |
[10:26] | Good. All right. | 很好 |
[10:29] | For what it’s worth, I’m really sorry about Sara. | 不管怎样 莎拉的事我很抱歉 |
[10:31] | She has an infectious joie de vivre. | 她有着感染别人的乐天精神 |
[10:34] | And she looks terrific in pant suits. | 而且她穿裤套装超美 |
[10:36] | Promise me you’ll never speak at my funeral. | 答应我 别在我的葬礼上讲话 |
[10:39] | You were gonna have to cut ties with her eventually. | 你早晚都得跟她一刀两断 |
[10:42] | Our days here are numbered. | 我们在这待不久了 |
[10:43] | Providing we find a way to start selling off the art | 前提是我们能在不被条子发现的情况下 |
[10:46] | without alerting the feds. | 开始倒卖艺术品 |
[10:47] | Yeah, speaking of, Peter and Diana are up to something. | 是啊 说到条子 彼得和戴安有动作 |
[10:50] | Feds? Up to something? | 条子 有动作 |
[10:51] | Quelle surprise. | 真是”稀奇”啊 |
[10:52] | Yeah, two closed-door meetings in as many days? | 每天都来两次关门会议 |
[10:56] | I videotaped their conversation. | 我录下了他们的谈话 |
[10:57] | Ah, gutsy. | 有种 |
[10:58] | Mm, well, desperate times. | 情况特殊嘛 |
[11:00] | Can you tell what they’re saying? | 能读出他们在说什么吗 |
[11:03] | Oh, something “paid off.” | 什么”收获” |
[11:05] | Wait. The suit says, “new Cezanne.” | 等等 猫咪探员说”新的塞尚” |
[11:09] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[11:10] | Or possibly “Rue McClanahan” | 或者是”小点声哇” |
[11:12] | I’d go with “new Cezanne.” | 我觉得是”新的塞尚” |
[11:13] | We’ve got a pair of Cezannes in our stash. | 我们手上有塞尚的两幅画 |
[11:15] | “Bridge Over a Pond” and “The Mount of Saint Victoria.” | “池上桥”和”圣维多利亚山” |
[11:20] | Not good, Moz. | 这不妙 蚊子 |
[11:21] | Peter’s still looking into the art from the u-boat? | 彼得还在查潜艇艺术品吗 |
[11:23] | Yeah, he’s not one to give up. | 当然 他可不是轻易放弃那种人 |
[11:25] | I thought he handed the investigation over | 我以为他把调查交给 |
[11:27] | to D.C. Art Crimes. | 华盛顿艺术品罪案科了 |
[11:29] | He may have handed over the partial manifest, | 他或许把部分货单交了上去 |
[11:30] | but he wouldn’t let go of the investigation. | 但他一定不会放弃调查 |
[11:33] | Think you can find out what he’s up to? | 你能查出他在干什么吗 |
[11:34] | I’ll do what I can. | 我尽力而为 |
[11:42] | Last week, the manager of the palladium mine | 上周 钯矿的经理 |
[11:44] | reached out to a local reporter. | 联系了当地的记者 |
[11:46] | She wanted to talk about something illegal going on there. | 她想和记者谈谈矿场的违法行为 |
[11:48] | Only before the manager could talk, she was killed. | 在她说出实情之前 被杀了 |
[11:50] | Smells to me like a cover-up. | 像是掩盖罪行啊 |
[11:52] | Jones, if Jimmy’s involved in murder — | 琼斯 如果吉米参与了谋杀… |
[11:54] | Peter, he’s not. | 彼得 他不会的 |
[11:56] | I mean, he sent me that postcard to expose the truth, | 我是说他寄给我明信片是要揭露真相 |
[11:57] | not to cover it up. | 不是掩盖真相 |
[11:58] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[12:00] | Jimmy is on the right side of things. | 吉米是站在好人这边 |
[12:02] | Only one way to make sure. | 只有一个方法可以确定 |
[12:03] | We need to find our elusive striker. | 我们要找到神秘的”突击者” |
[12:05] | He may not be as elusive as we thought. | 他或许没我们想的那么神秘 |
[12:07] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[12:08] | Barrett-Dunne’s hosting a reception tomorrow. | 巴雷邓恩公司明天举办招待会 |
[12:10] | Open to invited guests | 只对受邀客人 |
[12:11] | and all active and retired military personnel. | 和所有现役和退伍的军人开放 |
[12:14] | There’s a good chance striker will be there. | “突击者”很可能会出现 |
[12:16] | Good. Isabelle’s seen him, so she can make the I.D. | 好 伊莎贝尔见过他 她能确认身份 |
[12:19] | And as former military, you can go. | 作为退伍军人 你可以参加 |
[12:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:24] | So, you, uh, you want me to ask Isabelle to the reception? | 你想让我邀请伊莎贝尔一起参加招待会 |
[12:28] | If — | 如果… |
[12:29] | Unless it’s a problem, | 除非你不方便 |
[12:31] | Given your history with her. | 考虑到你俩的关系 |
[12:34] | O-okay, guys, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[12:36] | Isabelle and I met my last year at Annapolis. | 我在海军学校的最后一年遇见了伊莎贝尔 |
[12:39] | Stayed together through law school. | 上法学院时 我们一直在一起 |
[12:41] | I chose the FBI. She chose Jimmy. | 后来我选择了联调局 她选了吉米 |
[12:45] | – Anything else we got to clear up? – No, I’m good, I’m good. | -还想知道其他八卦吗 -不用 |
[12:47] | – Neal, Diana, you’re good? – About C.J. — | -尼尔 戴安 你们呢 -关于小琼… |
[12:49] | is that a special pet name only she calls you, | 那是专属于她的爱称 |
[12:51] | – or can we call you that? – Neal. | -还是说我们也可以叫 -尼尔 |
[12:52] | – You asked if I was good. – It was rhetorical. | -你问我的嘛 -那是反问 |
[12:54] | – Shush. – I want to ask him. Okay, apparently, I’m good. | -闭嘴 -我想问嘛 好吧 不让问拉倒 |
[12:56] | He’s good. Any questions? | 他老实了 还有问题吗 |
[12:58] | No, no, not at all. | 没了 |
[13:00] | Teaming up with my ex-fiancée | 跟前未婚妻合作 |
[13:01] | to confront a dangerous man to find her missing husband — | 同危险男子对峙 找出她失踪丈夫神马的 |
[13:04] | Should be fun. | 一定很欢乐 |
[13:16] | Peter, I’m in. | 彼得 我进来了 |
[13:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:19] | You have eyes on Isabelle? | 看到伊莎贝尔了吗 |
[13:22] | Sweet lord almighty. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[13:24] | I’ll take that as an affirmative. | 我想你是看到她了 |
[13:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[13:29] | Lieutenant Jones. Wow. | 琼斯上尉 |
[13:31] | I haven’t seen you in dress whites since… | 上一次见你穿白色制服是在… |
[13:33] | Your wedding. | 你的婚礼上 |
[13:35] | It’s been a while. | 有好一阵子了 |
[13:36] | You okay doing this? | 你没问题吧 |
[13:38] | If you’re okay, I’m okay. | 你没问题 我就没问题 |
[13:39] | Yeah, I’m — I’m okay. | 我…我没问题 |
[13:46] | The commander coming in — | 中校来了 |
[13:47] | That’s him. That’s striker. | 就是他 他就是”突击者” |
[13:52] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:54] | The commander — who is he? | 那位中校…是谁 |
[13:55] | Henry Van Horn, C.O.O. Of barrett-dunne. | 亨利·方霍恩 巴雷邓恩公司的首席运营官 |
[13:58] | Thank you. Peter, you get that? | 谢谢 彼得 听到了吧 |
[14:00] | Yeah. I’m having Diana run the name. | 收到 我让戴安查查 |
[14:03] | Looks like he has a couple of bruises on his neck, as well. | 他脖子上好像还有瘀伤 |
[14:05] | You think he’s the guy who attacked you? | 你觉得他就是袭击你的人吗 |
[14:07] | We’re about to find out, aren’t we? | 答案马上揭晓 |
[14:12] | Afternoon, commander. | 下午好 中校 |
[14:15] | Lieutenant. | 你好 上尉 |
[14:16] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[14:18] | I don’t believe we have. | 应该没有 |
[14:19] | Ah, Clinton Jones, FBI. | 我是克林顿·琼斯 联调局的 |
[14:23] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[14:26] | I’m looking for Jimmy Wilson. | 我在找吉米·威尔逊 |
[14:28] | Don’t have any idea where he is, do you? | 你不知道他在哪儿吧 |
[14:32] | Why don’t you ask his wife? | 你干嘛不问问他妻子 |
[14:35] | He already did. | 问过了 |
[14:36] | Isabelle. | 伊莎贝尔 |
[14:37] | Your husband abandoned his post. | 你丈夫擅离职守 |
[14:40] | And by the looks of things, | 看目前的情况 |
[14:41] | You’re not far off from abandoning your husband. | 你也快抛弃你丈夫了 |
[14:43] | Jimmy wouldn’t have disappeared without a reason. | 吉米不会无故失踪 |
[14:45] | Jimmy has a nasty habit of getting in over his head. | 吉米有个爱管闲事的坏毛病 |
[14:49] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 我没说错吧 |
[14:51] | If you’ll excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[14:54] | What’d you find out? | 有什么发现吗 |
[14:56] | Son of a bitch owes me a flat-screen. | 这王八蛋欠我个液晶屏 |
[14:58] | You’re sure it was Jimmy? | 你确定是吉米吗 |
[15:00] | Then find him. | 把他找出来 |
[15:01] | He could blow the whole thing. | 他会把一切都搞砸 |
[15:05] | What’s going on, Jones? | 琼斯 什么情况 |
[15:06] | Van Horn’s leaving this party, and fast. | 方霍恩想要赶紧走人 |
[15:10] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[15:11] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[15:12] | We need to talk. | 咱们得谈谈 |
[15:14] | You can’t protect me. | 你保护不了我 |
[15:16] | No one can. | 谁也不能 |
[15:17] | Jimmy, don’t… | 吉米 别… |
[15:19] | Jimmy, don’t run, don’t run. Jimmy! | 吉米 别跑 吉米 |
[15:39] | Why did Jimmy run? | 吉米为什么要跑 |
[15:40] | If he turns himself in | 要是他能自首 |
[15:41] | instead of pulling a Jason Bourne, he’d be safe. | 而不是学杰森·伯恩 他就不会有事 |
[15:43] | The FBI would have protected him. | 联调局可以保护他 |
[15:44] | Izz, look, Jimmy doesn’t think so. | 小伊 吉米不这么认为 |
[15:47] | Barrett-dunne is powerful. | 巴雷邓恩公司势力强大 |
[15:48] | He came back to try to expose what they’re up to. | 他回来想曝光他们的所作所为 |
[15:52] | C.J… | 小琼 |
[15:54] | Jimmy isn’t the hero you think he is. | 吉米没有你想象的那么英雄 |
[15:57] | Whatever Van Horn is up to in that mine, | 无论方霍恩在矿场里干什么勾当 |
[15:59] | Jimmy is a part of. | 吉米肯定有份 |
[16:00] | At least, he was. | 至少他参与过 |
[16:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:03] | After he got back to the mine, | 他去了矿场以后 |
[16:05] | he started sending cash — a lot. | 就开始寄钱 很多钱 |
[16:07] | How much? | 有多少 |
[16:08] | Close to $100,000. | 差不多十万美金 |
[16:10] | He said it was some kind of bonus. | 他说是什么奖金 |
[16:11] | Izz, you know, this is something | 小伊 这事儿 |
[16:13] | that you might have wanted to share with me. | 你早该跟我说 |
[16:15] | I know. I felt like I had to protect him. | 我知道 我本想保护他 |
[16:18] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[16:19] | How the hell did he even get involved with this company? | 他是怎么和这个公司扯上了关系 |
[16:22] | Because he’s Jimmy. | 他可是吉米 |
[16:24] | He’s always pushing to do more, | 总想做得更好 |
[16:25] | to be a better provider. | 做得更多 |
[16:27] | He’s never stopped comparing himself to you. | 一直都在和你作比较 |
[16:30] | To me? | 我 |
[16:32] | You’re the gold standard. | 你就像是个模范榜样 |
[16:34] | Me? | 我吗 |
[16:35] | You know, I work in a van. I live under the stairs. | 我在货车里工作 还住在地下室里 |
[16:37] | I — you’re way too modest. | 你太谦虚了 |
[16:40] | Like it or not, you’re a good man, Clinton Jones. | 不管你信不信 你是个好人 克林顿·琼斯 |
[16:46] | That’s kind of a rare thing. | 这很难得 |
[16:51] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[16:53] | So, good news, bad news on the Cezanne. | 塞尚的画有好消息也有坏消息 |
[16:55] | Start with the good news. | 先说好消息 |
[16:56] | D.C. says it’s the genuine article. | 华盛顿艺术品罪案科说是真品 |
[16:57] | Dates back to the 1870s. | 可追溯到19世纪70年代 |
[16:59] | – But it’s not number 9 on the sub’s manifest. – No. | -但不是清单上的九号作品 -对 |
[17:01] | Number 9 is listed as “Bridge over a Pond.” | 九号作品叫”池上桥” |
[17:04] | Pond but no bridge. | 有池没有桥 |
[17:05] | Hence the bad news. | 这就是坏消息 |
[17:08] | What if, after all this… | 要是最后发现… |
[17:09] | it’s not out there? | 那些艺术品的确被烧毁了 |
[17:12] | Honestly… | 说实话 |
[17:13] | I’d be relieved. | 那我反而很欣慰 |
[17:28] | Hey, did you get those files? | 你有那些文件吗 |
[17:34] | Ooh. I got it. Thanks. | 没事 多谢 |
[17:49] | Thanks, Diana. | 多谢 戴安 |
[18:00] | I got some news. | 我有新发现 |
[18:01] | Peter requested photos from D.C. art crimes. | 彼得跟华盛顿艺术品犯罪科要了照片 |
[18:04] | – Why would he do that? – Moz. | -他为什么那么做 -蚊子 |
[18:05] | I think he still has a copy of the u-boat manifest. | 我认为他有潜艇上艺术品清单的备份 |
[18:09] | Our ticket to paradise. | 那可是咱们上天堂的通行证 |
[18:10] | You think he’d keep it at the FBI? | 你觉得他会放在联调局吗 |
[18:12] | Well, if he suspects me… | 要是他怀疑我 |
[18:13] | – Which he does. – …it’d be risky. | -事实如此 -那就太冒险了 |
[18:14] | But possible? | 但也有可能 |
[18:15] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[18:17] | I’ll go back tonight and look around. | 我今晚回去看看 |
[18:18] | Won’t that look suspicious? | 这样不会显得很可疑吗 |
[18:20] | I’m a criminal. | 我可是个罪犯 |
[18:21] | We keep odd hours. | 咱们作息都不规律 |
[18:43] | You still here? | 还在呢 |
[18:45] | Jimmy’s bullet came back from forensics. | 法医检验了吉米的子弹 |
[18:48] | What do you see? | 你什么看法 |
[18:52] | Brass casing. | 铜膜 |
[18:53] | Nothing strange about that. | 没什么特别 |
[18:55] | Look closer. | 再仔细看看 |
[19:00] | It’s filled with palladium. | 里面装满钯 |
[19:02] | Exactly. Doesn’t make sense. | 没错 讲不通啊 |
[19:04] | Walk through it with me. | 跟我一起串一串 |
[19:05] | All right. | 好 |
[19:06] | Van Horn personally sends Jimmy to the mine. | 方霍恩亲自派吉米去矿场 |
[19:09] | Jimmy gets involved in something illegal there. | 吉米卷入了某种非法勾当 |
[19:11] | The manager of the mine says she’s gonna talk. She’s killed. | 矿场经理想把事情曝光 所以被杀了 |
[19:14] | And now Jimmy wants out | 现在吉米不想干了 |
[19:15] | Because he didn’t think it would escalate to murder. | 因为他不想事情恶化成谋杀 |
[19:17] | Or Jimmy’s involved in the murder, | 也可能是吉米参与了谋杀 |
[19:18] | and he ran because he’s guilty. | 他逃跑是因为他有罪 |
[19:20] | Do you always presume guilt? | 你总是假设别人有罪吗 |
[19:22] | Guilty people do guilty things. | 有罪之人做有罪之事 |
[19:24] | Am I wrong? | 我有说错吗 |
[19:27] | For the sake of argument, | 就辩论的角度来看 |
[19:29] | let’s go with my version. | 再听听我的想法 |
[19:30] | Fine. | 行 |
[19:32] | Jimmy wants out. Mm-hmm. | 吉米不想干了 |
[19:33] | Van horn realizes Jimmy’s thinking of leaving, | 方霍恩发现吉米想跑 |
[19:36] | so he sits on him. | 就开始盯着他 |
[19:37] | Probably starts monitoring his calls, | 监控他的电话 |
[19:38] | checking his mail. | 查阅他的电邮 |
[19:39] | That’s when Jimmy sends Jones the microdot. | 于是吉米给琼斯寄了张缩印照片 |
[19:41] | Jimmy slips back into the country… | 吉米又偷偷跑回这里 |
[19:43] | And gives me that. | 给了我那颗子弹 |
[19:45] | Why make a bullet out of palladium? | 为什么要用钯来做子弹 |
[19:47] | High-tech werewolves? | 对付金刚狼吗 |
[19:49] | Keep thinking. | 接着想 |
[19:52] | Van Horn said Barrett-Dunne | 方霍恩说巴雷邓恩公司 |
[19:54] | had contracts in China and India. | 在中国和印度有不少交易 |
[19:56] | Countries with a high demand for palladium. | 那里对钯的需求量很大 |
[19:58] | Yeah, but it’s not illegal | 嗯 但是将钯进口到 |
[19:59] | to import palladium into those countries. | 那些国家并不违法 |
[20:02] | No, but there are tariffs. | 不违法 但是得交关税 |
[20:04] | It’s a tax dodge. | 这是一起逃税案 |
[20:06] | Murder, break-ins, fake bullets, | 谋杀 非法侵入 假子弹 |
[20:08] | all so our soldier of fortune can save a few tax dollars? | 所有的一切就为了能省点关税吗 |
[20:11] | Oh, try tens of millions every year. | 一年可有几千万啊 |
[20:14] | Glad I don’t pay taxes. | 真庆幸我不要交税 |
[20:19] | – What? – We’re good at this. | -笑什么 -我们真是完美拍档 |
[20:21] | We are. | 确实 |
[20:24] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[20:25] | I think it’s time Van Horn and I | 我觉得是时候该和方霍恩 |
[20:26] | had a little face-to-face. | 面对面了 |
[20:34] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[20:35] | Van Horn’s on his way up. | 方霍恩正在来的路上 |
[20:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:38] | No. It’s really not. | 不 非常不好 |
[20:44] | – Afternoon, agents. – Let’s see it. | -下午好啊探员们 -拿来看看 |
[20:47] | “In the interest of national security, | “为了国家的安全利益 |
[20:49] | all Barrett-Dunne interviews to be conducted by, | 所有与巴雷邓恩公司的会面 |
[20:52] | and scheduled through, the U.S. Attorney’s office.” | 都必须由美国律师委员会安排进行” |
[20:54] | My friends over there say they’re busy, | 我那边的朋友说他们很忙 |
[20:56] | although they may be able to fit you | 不过明年春天可能有机会 |
[20:58] | in sometime next spring. | 给你们安排一下 |
[20:59] | You got the D.O.J. in your pocket. | 司法部都被你买通了 |
[21:00] | You must think you’re pretty special, huh? | 肯定觉得自己很了不起吧 |
[21:02] | Agent Jones. | 琼斯探员 |
[21:03] | I almost didn’t recognize you | 没搂着你朋友的娇妻 |
[21:04] | without your best friend’s wife on your arm. | 我差点都没认出你来 |
[21:06] | This doesn’t end here, Van Horn. | 这事还没完 方霍恩 |
[21:08] | Not like this. | 没这么容易 |
[21:09] | You got friends in high places? So do I. | 你上面有人 我也有 |
[21:11] | I almost considered having my attorney | 我本来想让我的律师 |
[21:13] | deliver the news for me. | 代表我来给你们带信 |
[21:15] | Glad I didn’t. | 还好没有 |
[21:16] | This was fun. | 跟你们见面太有趣了 |
[21:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:22] | Jones. Jones, Jones. | 琼斯 琼斯 琼斯 |
[21:25] | You know what kind of fun we’re gonna have? | 知道我们有趣在哪里吗 |
[21:26] | We’re gonna find Jimmy, | 我们会找到吉米 |
[21:28] | and then we’re gonna take you down. | 然后会把你拿下 |
[21:33] | Hmm. I’d suggest using less cologne. | 我建议你少喷点古龙香水 |
[21:35] | You wouldn’t want Jimmy | 你应该不希望吉米回来后 |
[21:36] | smelling you on his wife when he gets back. | 从妻子身上闻到你的味道吧 |
[21:39] | Hey. Easy. | 冷静点 |
[21:40] | Let him go. Come on. Come on! Let him go. | 让他走 行了 行了 让他去吧 |
[21:41] | Let him go! | 让他走 |
[21:44] | You got stones. I respect that. | 你够有种 我很欣赏 |
[21:46] | Tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[21:47] | You get tired of cheap suits and government wages, | 如果你厌倦了廉价西装和政府薄薪 |
[21:49] | you give me a call. | 记得给我打电话 |
[21:55] | You’re above this. | 你太冲动了 |
[21:58] | So, how we gonna get this guy? | 现在要怎么对付他 |
[22:07] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[22:09] | We’re clear to wiretap Van Horn’s cellphone. | 我们可以监听方霍恩的手机了 |
[22:11] | How’d you get a warrant? | 你怎么拿到的许可令 |
[22:12] | I got a friend at the U.S. Attorney’s office, | 我有个朋友在美国律师委员会 |
[22:14] | And I bought an ungodly amount | 我还从他女儿那里 |
[22:16] | of her daughter’s band candy. | 买了多到发指的糖果 |
[22:17] | You can never get enough band candy. | 糖果永远都不嫌多 |
[22:19] | No, you can’t. | 是啊 你是不嫌多 |
[22:20] | I just wish they had something else | 我只希望除了该死的巧克力棒外 |
[22:21] | besides those damn chocolate bars. | 他们还能有点别的东西 |
[22:56] | That’s it. | 就是它了 |
[23:21] | Behold — | 瞧瞧 |
[23:22] | a copy of the suit’s key, | 猫咪钥匙的复制版 |
[23:23] | fashioned after your chewing-gum mold. | 根据你口香糖的模具做的 |
[23:25] | What is it? | 它有什么用 |
[23:27] | Well, your instincts were correct. | 你的直觉是对的 |
[23:28] | It opens a rabbiner 10-28 key-lock combination wall safe. | 它能打开墙中保险箱的10-28组合型暗码锁 |
[23:32] | Top of the line. | 高级货 |
[23:33] | Those have only been on the market a couple months. | 才上市没几个月 |
[23:35] | Yeah, it means the suit | 这意味着黑猫警长 |
[23:36] | recently acquired something that needs upgraded protection. | 有需要高度保密的东西 |
[23:39] | The art manifest? | 艺术品清单 |
[23:40] | The timing works out. | 时间正好吻合 |
[23:42] | If he’s hiding it in his house… | 如果他把清单藏在家里 |
[23:44] | Find the safe and crack it. | 找到保险箱 然后打开它 |
[23:46] | We have to break into the Burkes’. | 我们得潜入猫咪家里 |
[23:48] | Okay, how about I lure the Burkes out and you break in? | 我去把猫咪夫妇引出来 你潜进去怎么样 |
[23:52] | Oh, I do the dirty work? | 我去干猥琐的勾当吗 |
[23:53] | I have to smile into their faces. | 我还得去赔笑呢 |
[23:55] | That work is plenty dirty, my friend. | 那才叫猥琐 兄弟 |
[23:57] | Um, do we have to worry about your anklet? | 你的脚链要紧吗 |
[23:59] | No, Peter’s house is exempted. | 没事 彼得家没事 |
[24:00] | It won’t trigger an alert. | 不会触发警报 |
[24:02] | If you don’t give him any reason to check in, | 只要你别引起他的怀疑 |
[24:04] | we’re golden. | 我们就万事大吉啦 |
[24:08] | Neal… | 尼尔 |
[24:10] | No one said this was gonna be easy. | 没人说过这是桩易事 |
[24:11] | I know, Moz. | 我知道 蚊子 |
[24:13] | And the timing couldn’t be more perfect. | 现在的时机再好不过 |
[24:14] | With Sara no longer, what’s keeping you here? | 莎拉走了 你还有什么舍不得 |
[24:19] | All right, Friday night is Peter’s poker night. | 好吧 周五晚上是彼得的扑克之夜 |
[24:22] | Let’s plan it for Friday. | 那就定在周五吧 |
[24:23] | What about El? | 小伊怎么办 |
[24:24] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来搞定 |
[24:46] | Caffery. What are you doing here? | 卡夫瑞 你怎么来了 |
[24:48] | We got the wiretap on Van Horn. | 我们可以监听方霍恩了 |
[24:50] | Yeah, I heard. | 是啊 我听说了 |
[24:51] | So now it’s a waiting game. | 现在就靠等了 |
[24:53] | Yeah, so, while we were waiting, | 是啊 既然这样 |
[24:54] | I thought maybe you could use a drink. | 我想我们可以喝上几杯 |
[24:56] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[24:57] | I’ll get a couple glasses. | 我去拿两个杯子 |
[24:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:02] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[25:03] | Aw, a little bit. | 是有一点 |
[25:08] | But you’re a good man, Jones. | 但你是个好人 琼斯 |
[25:10] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[25:11] | Then why did I let Van Horn get to me? | 那方霍恩怎么这么容易就激怒我了 |
[25:14] | Mm, same reason that landed me | 就跟我被判入狱四年 |
[25:15] | consecutive 4-year prison sentences. | 是一个道理 |
[25:17] | What, an almost sociopathic need to tell lies of omission | 怎么 反社会 满嘴胡言 |
[25:20] | and get something for nothing? | 然后不劳而获吗 |
[25:21] | I was gonna say “Passion.” | 我是想说”激情” |
[25:24] | Mm. Passion. But… | 激情 但… |
[25:25] | Yeah, it makes the world go’round. | 是激情让世界永不停歇 |
[25:26] | Passion to get what we want, passion to keep what we have, | 追求梦想的激情 珍惜所有的激情 |
[25:28] | Passion to get back to things we lost. | 找回失去东西的激情 |
[25:31] | No. | 不 |
[25:34] | I left Isabelle… for a reason. | 我离开伊莎贝尔 是有原因的 |
[25:37] | Which was? | 什么原因 |
[25:37] | Which was, if we had stayed together, | 如果我们在一起了 |
[25:40] | she would have been miserable. | 她会很辛苦 |
[25:41] | She would’ve had to quit her job, move to the city, | 她得放弃原有的工作 搬到这里来 |
[25:43] | And you know the hours that I keep at the bureau. | 你也知道我每天得在局里待多久 |
[25:45] | We never would have seen each other. | 我们只会聚少离多 |
[25:49] | So I made a choice. | 所以我做了选择 |
[25:51] | To leave? | 离开吗 |
[25:52] | To leave. | 离开 |
[25:59] | We can’t have it all, right? | 鱼与熊掌不能兼得吧 |
[26:00] | Well, why not? | 为什么不能呢 |
[26:03] | – Why not? – Why not? | -为什么不能 -为什么不能 |
[26:04] | – Why not? – Why not? | -为什么不能 -为什么不能 |
[26:06] | Well, because choices are sacrifices. | 因为选择就得牺牲 |
[26:08] | And, inevitably, | 而且一定是 |
[26:10] | that means giving up something that you want | 放弃一些想要的东西 |
[26:13] | for something that you want more. | 去追求更想要的东西 |
[26:19] | So, now I have to ask… | 现在我得问问 |
[26:21] | what does “having it all” mean to Neal Caffrey? | “拥有一切”对尼尔·卡夫瑞意味着什么 |
[26:24] | Never having to worry about money. | 永远不用担心钱不够花 |
[26:27] | Um, doing something that’s meaningful, | 多做些有意义的事 |
[26:29] | being surrounded by people | 身边有我关心和尊敬的人 |
[26:30] | I care about and respect, you know. | 能够陪着我 |
[26:32] | That’s pretty much the dream. | 这大概就是我想要的了 |
[26:36] | Screw you. | 你真不知好歹 |
[26:37] | – Screw me? – Screw you. | -我不知好歹 -你就是 |
[26:38] | – You’re already living the dream. – Oh, come on. | -你已经全都拥有了 -哪有 |
[26:40] | Now you are the damned dream with a tracking anklet. | 只不过现在多了个脚链 |
[26:44] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[26:45] | Well, screw you back, Jones, | 那你也不知好歹 琼斯 |
[26:46] | ’cause you got the same things I do. | 因为你跟我的情况一样 |
[26:49] | Yeah, well, | 差不多吧 |
[26:50] | maybe not the same living arrangements. | 不过生活方式不同 |
[26:51] | – Am I right? – Yeah. | -我没说错吧 -对 |
[26:55] | I guess I do have it pretty good, don’t I? | 我想我确实过得还不错 是吧 |
[26:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:00] | Guess we both do. | 我想我们俩都不错 |
[27:07] | Expecting somebody? | 你约人了吗 |
[27:09] | No, I’m not. | 没啊 |
[27:10] | Is this gonna be somebody else who knows Kali? | 会不会又是个菲律宾武术高手 |
[27:13] | I hope not. | 但愿不是 |
[27:14] | ’cause you just got the place cleaned up. | 我也希望不是 |
[27:15] | I hope that’s not the case. | 你才刚把这儿收拾好 |
[27:21] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[27:22] | Hey. How are you? | 晚上好 |
[27:23] | Listen, I was actually just on my way out, | 那啥 我正要走 |
[27:25] | so, uh, you two have a good night. | 祝你们俩有个愉快的夜晚 |
[27:36] | Hey, is everything okay? | 没出什么事儿吧 |
[27:37] | Peter told me what happened. | 彼得告诉了我发生的事 |
[27:39] | I’m sorry you got dragged into this. | 抱歉害你被拉下水 |
[27:41] | No, don’t be. | 别 不用道歉 |
[27:42] | Gave me a chance to buy new furniture. | 正好给我个机会换新家具 |
[27:46] | And I got a chance to see you. | 还让我又见到了你 |
[27:52] | Eight years. | 八年了 |
[27:55] | Everything around us has changed. | 一切都变了 |
[27:56] | Everything except us. | 除了我们俩 |
[28:14] | I should get that. | 我去接电话 |
[28:15] | – You should get that. – I, uh… | -当然 -我 |
[28:20] | It’s, uh, work. | 是工作上的事 |
[28:23] | Yeah, Peter? | 什么事 彼得 |
[28:30] | I’m on my way. | 我就来 |
[28:33] | What is it? | 出什么事了 |
[28:34] | Barrett-Dunne. | 是巴雷邓恩公司 |
[28:37] | They kidnapped Jimmy. | 他们抓走了吉米 |
[28:44] | I’ve planted evidence all over this city. | 这个城市里到处都有我藏好的证据 |
[28:46] | You kill me, it goes public. | 如果你杀了我 那些证据就会被公布 |
[28:48] | The murder, the smuggling — all of it. | 谋杀 走私 所有罪行都将大白于天下 |
[28:51] | – You’re bluffing. – You willing to chance it? | -你不过是在虚张声势 -你想试试吗 |
[28:53] | Gentlemen, whatever it takes | 伙计们 好好伺候威尔逊先生 |
[28:54] | to get Mr.Wilson to talk, do it. | 直到他肯招供 |
[28:56] | I’m on my way in. | 我这就到 |
[28:58] | Our techs picked this up an hour ago. | 技术人员一小时前截取了这段对话 |
[29:00] | How’d they find him? | 他们怎么找到他的 |
[29:01] | We intercepted an E-mail chain a half-hour too late. | 半小时后我们才拦截到这封电邮 |
[29:05] | Jimmy thought he was meeting a whistle-blower. | 吉米以为他是去见举报人 |
[29:07] | And Van Horn set him up. | 方霍恩给他下了套 |
[29:08] | Now Jimmy’s somewhere inside Barrett-Dunne. | 现在吉米应该在巴雷邓恩公司大楼里 |
[29:10] | The place is a fortress. | 那里守卫森严 |
[29:11] | Lots of men with lots of guns. | 有大批武装人员 |
[29:12] | How do we do this? | 我们要怎么救他 |
[29:13] | With speed and precision. | 我们行动要又快又准 |
[29:15] | Van Horn’s a killer. He sees us coming — | 方霍恩杀人不眨眼 若被他知道我们要去 |
[29:17] | Could turn into a hostage situation. | 他就可能把吉米当作人质 |
[29:18] | Or he could kill Jimmy before we get to him. | 他也可能在我们赶到之前就杀了吉米 |
[29:21] | Claim it was self-defense. | 然后假称是正当防卫 |
[29:23] | What if we can figure out where Jimmy is | 要是我们在拿着搜查令冲进去之前 |
[29:25] | before going in with a warrant? | 就查清吉米被关在哪儿呢 |
[29:26] | That would help. | 这样事情就容易了 |
[29:30] | Diana, you still have friends in the State Department, right? | 戴安 你认识国务院的人吧 |
[29:34] | Yeah, a few. | 对 认识几个 |
[29:34] | Powerful enough to convince Van Horn | 他们能说服方霍恩 |
[29:36] | to take a meeting first thing tomorrow? | 明天一进公司就接待一位客人吗 |
[29:38] | Sure. Who with? | 没问题 接待谁 |
[29:40] | A high-ranking naval commander | 一位有兴趣和巴雷邓恩公司 |
[29:42] | who’s looking to do business with Barrett-Dunne. | 做生意的高级海军军官 |
[29:44] | I poke around, find out where they’re holding Jimmy. | 我到处转转 看看吉米被藏在哪儿 |
[29:47] | We move right to him | 我们就会迅速赶到 |
[29:47] | before Van Horn has a chance to try anything. | 不让方霍恩有机会采取任何行动 |
[29:50] | Can you do it? | 你能行吗 |
[29:51] | I was an admiral. | 哥以前可当过海军上将 |
[29:52] | Royal navy. | 还是英国皇家海军哩 |
[29:53] | I didn’t hear that. | 你就吹吧你 |
[29:54] | Nobody heard that. | 大家听好 |
[29:55] | Pencils down. | 别理他 |
[29:56] | Don’t write that. | 别把他的瞎话写进去 |
[29:58] | You’ve got how it works? | 你清楚要怎么做了吧 |
[29:59] | I get Van Horn’s security-access card near the wrist pad, | 我把护腕靠近方霍恩的门禁卡 |
[30:02] | and it clones the data. | 然后它会记下通行密码 |
[30:03] | Turning it into your very own Barrett-Dunne all-access pass. | 你就有了在巴雷邓恩公司的万能钥匙 |
[30:08] | Hey, Peter, I’d like to lead the team in. | 彼得 我想带队进去 |
[30:11] | No, you’re sitting this one out. | 不行 这次你不能参加 |
[30:12] | Peter, I can do this. | 彼得 我可以的 |
[30:13] | I’m not sure you can. | 我觉得你不行 |
[30:14] | I screwed up. | 上次我搞砸了 |
[30:16] | I let things get personal. It won’t happen again. | 我让个人情绪占了上风 以后不会了 |
[30:18] | I — | 我… |
[30:20] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[30:26] | As you’ve seen, commander, we’re a top-tier facility, | 如您所见 中校 我们提供的设备 |
[30:29] | in the equipment we provide — | 是最顶级的水平 |
[30:31] | And in the men you train. | 还有你们训练出的人才 |
[30:34] | Kali? | 菲律宾武术 |
[30:36] | That’s right. | 一点不错 |
[30:37] | Sorry to run off, but I have business. You can show yourself out. | 抱歉我还有事得先走了 您请自便 |
[30:41] | I appreciate you fitting me in on such short notice. | 谢谢您 临时通知还能抽时间接待我 |
[30:43] | Who am I to say no to the State Department? | 能为国务院效力 我荣幸至极 |
[30:45] | I’ll be briefing my people this afternoon. | 下午我会向军队汇报这里的情况 |
[30:47] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联络 |
[30:59] | Access granted. | 允许进入 |
[31:05] | – Did you get it? – I did. | -你拿到了吗 -拿到了 |
[31:07] | There was a staircase off the eighth-floor elevator. | 八层电梯旁有座楼梯 |
[31:09] | Van Horn avoided it. I want to check it out. | 方霍恩刚避开了这里 我去看看 |
[31:12] | Be careful. | 一定要小心 |
[31:12] | Anything goes sideways, say the word, and we move in. | 一有异常就呼叫 我们立刻冲进去 |
[31:18] | Mr. Van Horn, your helicopter’s inbound. | 方霍恩先生 您的直升机到了 |
[31:20] | Get Jimmy ready for transport. | 准备好转移吉米 |
[31:21] | Then call Teterboro | 然后给泰特波罗机场打电话 |
[31:22] | and tell them one passenger for Johannesburg. | 准备送一名乘客去约翰内斯堡 |
[31:26] | Just the one, sir? | 只有一个人吗 先生 |
[31:27] | Mr. Wilson will be getting out | 威尔逊先生会在 |
[31:28] | somewhere over the Hudson. | 哈德逊河上空某处下飞机 |
[31:36] | Peter, the ninth floor’s completely deserted, | 彼得 九层只有走廊西边那间房外面 |
[31:37] | except for an armed guard outside a room | 有一个武装警卫 |
[31:39] | on the west hallway. | 除此之外 空无一人 |
[31:40] | You think it’s Jimmy? | 你认为吉米在那间房里 |
[31:44] | Jones? | 琼斯 你觉得呢 |
[31:47] | It’s got to be him. | 他肯定在那儿 |
[31:50] | Blue team, move in. | 蓝队 冲进去 |
[31:51] | Red team, surround the building and watch all exits. | 红队 包围大楼守住所有出口 |
[31:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:58] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[31:59] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们奉令搜查这座大楼 |
[32:01] | Fan out! Cover the basement! | 大家散开 守住地下室 |
[32:03] | Check all exits! | 检查所有出口 |
[32:05] | Tell your men to stand down. | 让你们的人站一边儿去 |
[32:07] | Tell the pilot that I’m almost — | 告诉飞行员我就快… |
[32:08] | Sir, check your comms. FBI’s on site | 先生 请看您的监视器 联邦调查局来了 |
[32:12] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[32:14] | All right, tell operations I want every radio transmission | 听着 通知所有操作岗位 我要屏蔽 |
[32:16] | in and out of here jammed. | 这栋大楼内外的所有无线电信号 |
[32:18] | Then disable the elevators | 然后关闭电梯 |
[32:19] | And give me time to get Jimmy to the chopper. | 争取些时间让我把吉米弄上直升机 |
[32:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[32:21] | Eagle to base. | 老鹰呼叫总部 |
[32:22] | An immediate R6&E shutdown per striker. | 所有岗位立即屏蔽无线电信号关闭电梯 |
[32:26] | Roger that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[32:29] | And inform the guard outside 907 | 通知907室的守卫 |
[32:31] | – That he will no longer be needed at his post. – Yes, sir. | -不用他留守了 -是 长官 |
[32:39] | Sir? | 长官 |
[32:41] | The FBI might hear gunshots. | 联调局能听到枪声 |
[32:51] | But they won’t hear this. | 不过这个就听不到了 |
[32:55] | – Boss? – What? | -头儿 -怎么了 |
[32:56] | Neal’s tracer — signal’s out. | 尼尔的追踪器没信号了 |
[32:58] | Neal, what’s your 20? | 尼尔 你在哪儿 |
[33:00] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[33:01] | Oh, they’re jamming us. | 他们在干扰信号 |
[33:03] | The elevators are disabled. | 电梯不能用了 |
[33:04] | We got to get up there. | 我们得爬楼上去 |
[33:05] | Lead the way. Ninth floor. | 带路 去九层 |
[33:11] | You’re relieved. | 不用你守了 |
[33:12] | Striker’s request. Come on. | 突击者的命令 走吧 |
[33:13] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:15] | All right, the guard just left his post. | 守卫离开了 |
[33:17] | Peter, you copy? | 彼得 听到了吗 |
[33:38] | Picked a bad day to break into my world. | 选今天闯进来可真不凑巧 |
[34:14] | I got to say, nothing beats the thrill | 我得承认 没什么比射活靶 |
[34:17] | of shooting at a live target. | 更让人兴奋的了 |
[34:20] | Make your move, commander. | 动起来啊 中校 |
[34:40] | Did I mention what this puppy can do at close range? | 这宝贝近距离射击的能耐我说过吗 |
[34:42] | How about I take your word for it? | 我信你的话 演示就不必了 |
[34:45] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[34:46] | Lower your weapon. Now. | 立刻放下武器 |
[34:52] | – Don’t move. Drop it. – Now. | -不许动 放下武器 -快 |
[34:56] | Secure the weapon. Got it? | 武器收好 行了么 |
[35:02] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:03] | Just another day. | 早习惯了 |
[35:07] | Nice work, Jones. | 干得好 琼斯 |
[35:08] | Let’s get to Jimmy. | 去救吉米吧 |
[35:10] | Go get him. | 去吧 |
[35:12] | Secured floor. | 封锁楼层 |
[35:16] | Jimmy. Jimmy, you good? | 吉米 你还好么 |
[35:18] | I take it you got my postcard. | 看来你收到我的明信片了 |
[35:21] | I did. | 是啊 |
[35:23] | Cost me a flat-screen. | 害我搭进去一台液晶电视 |
[35:32] | When are you headed back? | 你什么时候回去 |
[35:33] | Tonight. Car’s picking me up in an hour. | 今晚 一小时后车来接我 |
[35:35] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[35:37] | I’m using phrases like “Copped a plea.” | 这么说吧 “坦白从宽” |
[35:40] | Oh, and “Conspiracy to commit smuggling” popped up today. | 今天还多了个”密谋走私” |
[35:42] | That’s — that’s a new one. | 这倒是挺新鲜 |
[35:44] | Well, Jimmy got out before the murder, | 吉米在杀人之前就离开了 |
[35:46] | and he helped us take down Van Horn, | 还帮我们抓获了方霍恩 |
[35:48] | so we should be able to get him a reduced sentence. | 所以应该能帮他争取减刑 |
[35:50] | Well, he jumped into something | 是他自己做事不计后果 |
[35:51] | without considering the consequences. | 捅了大篓子 |
[35:53] | Happens to the best of us. | 人嘛 难免犯错 |
[35:58] | You two gonna make it? | 你俩撑得过去吗 |
[35:59] | He’ll do time, and I’ll help him through it. | 他进号子 我会帮他度过这个难关 |
[36:03] | After that, we’ll see. | 之后就再说了 |
[36:08] | He’s a lucky guy. | 他真幸运 |
[36:10] | You’re pretty lucky yourself. | 你也挺幸运 |
[36:14] | I should probably… | 我差不多要… |
[36:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:29] | I got some deviled ham. | 我有辣味烤火腿 |
[36:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:34] | Our repo trader | 那个回购商 |
[36:35] | might be making his move tonight. | 可能今晚会有所行动 |
[36:36] | And Neal’s complaining about another stakeout. | 尼尔就抱怨又要盯梢了 |
[36:38] | Oh, no, no. I’m not complaining. | 不是 我才没在抱怨 |
[36:39] | I’m stating a fact. | 我那是陈述事实 |
[36:40] | I would rather pound my thumb with a hammer | 我宁愿用锤子敲断拇指 |
[36:42] | than do another stakeout. | 也不想再去盯梢了 |
[36:44] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[36:45] | – What, pound his thumb? – No, do the stakeout. | -敲断他拇指么 -不是 我来盯梢 |
[36:47] | – Really? You don’t mind? – No. | -真的 你不介意么 -没事 |
[36:49] | Not at all. | 完全不介意 |
[36:50] | As a matter of fact, | 说实话 |
[36:51] | uh, kind of miss it. | 还挺怀念呢 |
[36:53] | Thank you. Thank you, Jones. | 谢谢 太谢谢了 琼斯 |
[36:59] | You sure you want to miss poker night? | 你确定今晚不去打牌了么 |
[37:01] | Yeah, I don’t mind. | 嗯 我无所谓 |
[37:02] | I kind of enjoy these all-nighters, | 我挺喜欢值夜班 |
[37:04] | whereas some choose to complain about it. | 不过某些人却抱怨个不停 |
[37:06] | You know how I get in the van. I get anxious. | 你也知道 坐车里我就心烦 |
[37:08] | – I sweat. – I do know. I do know. | -我会出汗 -是 我清楚得很 |
[37:11] | You have a good night. | 晚安喽 |
[37:13] | You too. | 你也是 |
[37:25] | Hey, Moz, Peter’s pulling an all-nighter in the van. | 蚊子 彼得一整晚都会在车里盯梢 |
[37:27] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[37:29] | I’m en route to the suit family estate right now. | 我正往猫咪探员家走呢 |
[37:32] | We don’t have to like it, but it has to be done. | 就算我们不喜欢 也得这么干 |
[37:35] | Yeah. I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[37:36] | Good luck, my friend. Godspeed. | 好运 朋友 马到成功 |
[37:54] | Well, so, we have an art exhibit and dinner. | 所以 我们去看艺术展然后吃晚饭 |
[37:56] | I think you pulled a fast one. | 我觉得你耍猫腻儿了 |
[37:58] | Moi? | 我吗 |
[37:59] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[38:00] | Laurent? Takes months to get in there. | 那可是洛朗 想进去得排好几个月呢 |
[38:02] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 小菜一碟啦 |
[38:03] | I know a guy who blackmailed a guy. | 我认识一人 他勒索了另外一人 |
[38:05] | Something about spandex. | 关于紧身裤什么的 |
[38:06] | I don’t ask questions. | 我没问那么多 |
[38:08] | Well, it means a lot to me that you thought of me, | 这种好事你能想到我 我很感动 |
[38:10] | So thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[38:11] | No, really. | 不 真的 |
[38:12] | It was, uh, spandex. | 是紧身裤的功劳 |
[38:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:17] | Okay. Satch, you be good. | 小沙 要乖噢 |
[38:18] | – You stay. – No, no, chop-chop. | -好好看家 -好了 快走 |
[38:20] | – Okay. – Don’t want to be late. | -好 -可不能迟到 |
[38:20] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[38:40] | Here you go. | 给 |
[39:47] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这么看着我 |
[40:21] | Hey, Peter, how’s the stakeout? | 喂 彼得 监视行动如何了 |
[40:23] | Jones is on a coffee run. | 琼斯买咖啡去了 |
[40:26] | Listen, that call you made | 那个 今晚你离开办公室之前 |
[40:29] | before you left the office tonight… | 打的那通电话 |
[40:32] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[40:34] | Was it Sara? | 是莎拉吗 |
[40:38] | She hasn’t been taking my calls. | 她一直不接我电话 |
[40:41] | Aw, man. | 真是的 |
[40:43] | That’s got to be weighing on you. | 你肯定很郁闷吧 |
[40:45] | You have no idea. | 郁闷坏了 |
[40:46] | Listen…you and I have been through some stuff, | 听着 我们一起经历了很多事 |
[40:51] | and we’ve had to keep things from each other. | 也曾不得已跟对方有所隐瞒 |
[40:55] | But…if you want to talk, | 但是 如果你想找谁聊聊 |
[40:57] | and I — you know, I mean, really talk… | 我是说 敞开心扉的谈话 |
[41:02] | I’m here for you. | 你随时可以来找我 |
[41:04] | Is this the loneliness of the van talking? | 你这是盯梢盯得寂寞了么 |
[41:07] | Maybe, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[41:09] | But, uh, I — | 但是 我… |
[41:12] | You know, I think you deserve some happiness. | 我觉得你应该过得幸福一点 |
[41:15] | And I, uh — | 我… |
[41:16] | Whatever I can do to help you with that… | 只要你能幸福 不管你要我做什么… |
[41:21] | let me know. | 尽管开口 |
[41:22] | Thanks, Peter. | 谢谢你 彼得 |
[41:24] | That means a lot. | 我很感动 |
[41:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:27] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[41:29] | See you tomorrow, Neal. | 明天见 尼尔 |
[41:30] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[41:50] | The suspense is killing me. | 我已经等不及了 |
[41:51] | Did you find the safe? | 保险柜找到没 |
[41:53] | I did. | 找到了 |
[41:54] | Did you get in? | 打开了吗 |
[41:57] | I did. | 打开了 |
[41:58] | And? | 然后呢 |
[42:04] | The manifest wasn’t in there, Moz. | 货单不在里面 蚊子 |
[42:05] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[42:07] | Listen, we both knew this was a long shot, right? | 我们早知道机会渺茫 对吧 |
[42:10] | Well, yes, but I — | 是啊 但是我… |
[42:13] | Listen, I got to get out of here. Let’s talk tomorrow. | 我得赶紧出去了 明天再说 |