时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | To our best and final score. | 敬我们最棒也是最后的杰作 |
[00:06] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[00:07] | Part of the original german u-boat manifest. | 德国潜艇上的部分原始货单 |
[00:09] | You still think caffrey has the art? | 你还是觉得藏品在卡夫瑞那 |
[00:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:11] | Agent Kramer is sorry he can’t be here in person, | 克雷默探员很抱歉不能亲自来 |
[00:13] | – but he briefed me fully. – He did? | -不过他都跟我说了 -是吗 |
[00:15] | – Chris Gates. – You’re interpol? | -克里斯·盖茨 -你是国际刑警吗 |
[00:17] | Yeah. So it’s a partial list. | 所以那只是货单的一部分 |
[00:19] | Most of what was on the sub is still unaccounted for. | 潜艇上大部分的藏品仍是未知数 |
[00:21] | They only found one page. | 他们只找到了一页 |
[00:23] | If anyone tries to sell anything that’s on that list, | 但如果有人想出手货单上的藏品 |
[00:26] | we’re gonna nail ’em. | 我们就将他们一网打尽 |
[00:27] | Yes, we are. | 没错 |
[00:29] | Did you find the safe? | 保险柜找到没 |
[00:31] | The manifest wasn’t in there, Moz. I’m sorry. | 货单不在里面 蚊子 很遗憾 |
[00:33] | It’s open season on Keller. Spoils go to the victor. | 开放竞标凯勒人头 先到先得 |
[00:36] | A $6-million bounty. | 六百万赏金 |
[00:38] | That’s roughly the black-market sale price of the Degas. | 德加的画在黑市差不多能卖这个价钱 |
[00:41] | No. That’s the exact sale price of the Degas. | 不是差不多 是正好那个价钱 |
[00:44] | It’s on the list, Moz! | 货单上有它 蚊子 |
[00:46] | You lied to me? | 你竟然骗我 |
[00:47] | When the Degas turns up — and it will — | 德加的画早晚会出现 |
[00:49] | the FBI is gonna know the treasure didn’t burn. | 联调局就知道藏品都还在 |
[00:52] | And we’re the prime suspects. | 我们就是头号嫌疑犯 |
[01:18] | The sparrow dies at midnight. | 我等到花也谢了 |
[01:20] | Then I’d hate to be the sparrow. | 我也不想等到满地伤 |
[01:24] | Seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:25] | I was about to expose the leader of the North American Union. | 我约的是北美洲联盟主席 |
[01:28] | Nope. You just thought you were. | 不 你以为而已 |
[01:31] | The N.A.U. doesn’t exist. | 北美联也是杜撰 |
[01:33] | Says you. You set this up? | 那是你说的 你给我设套 |
[01:36] | I had to talk to you somehow. | 我总得想办法跟你聊两句 |
[01:38] | Another piece of fiction. | 又来骗我 |
[01:39] | Much like the yarn you spun | 就像你骗我说 |
[01:41] | about not having the FBI’s art manifest. | 没拿到联调局那份清单一样 |
[01:43] | You have a right to be angry. I lied to you. | 你生气是有道理的 我骗了你 |
[01:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:47] | I broke into Peter’s safe. | 我打开了彼得的保险柜 |
[01:48] | I had the list in my hand. | 清单就在我手里 |
[01:49] | I was ready to take the treasure and go. | 我已经打算带上财宝远走高飞 |
[01:52] | Then why didn’t you? | 那为何又改变主意 |
[01:53] | Peter cal– | 彼得打给我… |
[01:55] | I have a life here. | 我已经习惯了这里的生活 |
[01:57] | But we had a dream. | 可我们的梦想怎么办 |
[01:59] | Well, dreams change. | 梦想有时会变 |
[02:00] | I mean, have you ever thought | 你有没有想过 |
[02:01] | we might not like whiling away our days | 也许我们并不喜欢在地中海小岛 |
[02:02] | on a Mediterranean island? | 消磨时光 |
[02:04] | Then we sell our island and come back. | 那就卖了岛再回来 |
[02:06] | No, you can come back. I can’t. | 不 你能回来 可我不行 |
[02:10] | I run on this, | 如果我走了 |
[02:11] | and New York is just a memory for me. | 就只能在记忆中重访纽约了 |
[02:14] | Come on, Neal. | 清醒点 尼尔 |
[02:16] | This was the one — | 这是最关键的一战 |
[02:17] | The perfect last score. | 是我们完美的谢幕战 |
[02:20] | I knew you were dragging your feet. | 我就知道你犹豫了 |
[02:21] | You went behind my back and fenced the Degas. | 你背着我卖了德加的画 |
[02:23] | I did it to — | 我还不是为了… |
[02:26] | I did it to protect us. | 还不是为了保护你我 |
[02:28] | By putting a hit on Keller? | 你是说雇凶干掉凯勒 |
[02:29] | Doing something that rash | 你的鲁莽行为 |
[02:30] | is exactly what will get us into trouble. | 将让你我陷入万劫不复的境地 |
[02:33] | Most black-market pieces never resurface. | 大部分流入黑市的艺品会销声匿迹 |
[02:36] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[02:36] | Because they’re not on a list | 那是因为它们没上那份 |
[02:37] | that Peter is actively looking for. | 彼得盯得正紧的清单 |
[02:39] | The Degas is. If Peter finds it — | 可德加的画在上面 如果彼得发现 |
[02:41] | Yeah, I know. | 行了 我知道 |
[02:42] | And it proves that the treasure didn’t burn, | 他就会明白那些珍品没有烧掉 |
[02:44] | and the trail leads straight back to us. | 然后跟着线索追查到我们 |
[02:46] | So let’s stop the bleeding. Who’s the fence? | 所以咱们就别再互相指责 经手人是谁 |
[02:51] | Rusty. | 鲁斯狄 |
[02:52] | Rusty? Seriously? | 鲁斯狄 真的假的 |
[02:57] | All right, talk to him. | 好吧 你去找他 |
[02:58] | Find out who he sold the painting to. | 看看他把画卖给谁了 |
[03:00] | We’ll start there. | 就从这里着手查 |
[03:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:03] | Talk to Rusty, okay? | 去找鲁斯狄 乖 |
[03:05] | But that does leave one question. | 不过还有个问题要解决 |
[03:09] | Do you want to stay? | 你是不是打算留下 |
[03:12] | I’ll let you know. | 想好了告诉你 |
[03:24] | The greatest way to live honorably | 伪装自己 |
[03:25] | is to be what we pretend to be. | 是活得体面的捷径 |
[03:29] | I’m paraphrasing, | 略有改动 |
[03:29] | but I don’t think old Socrates here would mind. | 不过苏格拉底老先生应该不会介意 |
[03:32] | He might. Can I help you? | 说不准 需要我帮忙吗 |
[03:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:37] | You know anything about Renaissance portrait medals? | 你了解文艺复兴时期的像章吗 |
[03:40] | You seem to know that I do. | 看来你是明知故问 |
[03:41] | I have a cold case on a Fiorentino | 有个悬案 史密森尼学会8年前 |
[03:43] | that was taken from the Smithsonian 8 years ago. | 丢失了件佛罗伦萨的艺术品 |
[03:46] | The one I found turned out | 最后我找到那件居然是 |
[03:47] | to be chocolate, wrapped in foil. | 巧克力裹了锡箔仿造 |
[03:51] | You probably heard that story. | 你大概听说过这故事 |
[03:53] | Sounds vaguely familiar. | 听着有点耳熟 |
[03:55] | I thought it might. | 我想也是 |
[03:57] | – I’m — – Agent Kramer, | -我是 -克雷默探员 |
[03:58] | head of the bureau’s D.C. Art crimes unit. | 华盛顿艺术品罪案科主管 |
[04:00] | I’d say this moment was inevitable, Mr. Caffrey, | 你我相见是早晚的事 卡夫瑞先生 |
[04:03] | given I am who I am, and you are who you are. | 看你我的身份便知 |
[04:06] | Oh, good. You two have met. | 看来你们打过招呼了 |
[04:08] | Oh, Neal and I were, uh… | 我和尼尔… |
[04:10] | Well, what were we doing here? | 刚才我们说什么来着 |
[04:14] | Shooting the breeze. | 闲聊而已 |
[04:16] | Yeah. Yeah, you could say that. | 对 差不多是这样 |
[04:17] | Agent Kramer was my mentor at Quantico. | 在匡提科时克雷默探员是我的导师 |
[04:19] | Now I’m a just a friend. | 现在我只是他的朋友 |
[04:21] | So you’re the one who taught Peter everything he knows. | 这么说彼得的能耐都是跟您学的 |
[04:23] | Well, I taught him a fair amount. | 我教了他不少 |
[04:26] | Kept a few things for myself. | 不过还留了几手 |
[04:28] | Oh, now, you didn’t tell me that. | 这你可没提过 |
[04:30] | What brings D.C. to New York? | 您到纽约有何贵干 |
[04:32] | You tell him? | 还是你说吧 |
[04:33] | Why don’t we take this into the conference room? | 不如到会议室去谈 |
[04:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:39] | Two days ago, we got a tip | 两天前 我们收到消息 |
[04:40] | that a long-lost masterpiece surfaced in New York. | 一件消失多年的大作出现在纽约 |
[04:44] | You all know Agent Kramer from D.C. | 这位是华盛顿来的克雷默探员 |
[04:46] | One of our C.I.s heard chatter | 我的一个线人听到风声 |
[04:49] | of a black-market painting being sold here. | 有一幅名画在这里的黑市出售 |
[04:53] | A Degas. | 德加的画 |
[04:54] | Good eye, Jones. | 好眼力 琼斯 |
[04:55] | This one’s called “Entrance of the masked dancers.” | 这幅画名为《化妆舞者的入口》 |
[04:58] | It was compl– | 它完成… |
[04:59] | Oh, Neal, I’m sure you can take it from here. | 尼尔 你肯定更清楚 |
[05:01] | Oh, completed in 1884, | 完成于1884年 |
[05:03] | it’s one of Degas’ seminal works. | 是德加最有影响力的作品之一 |
[05:05] | It’s more complex than the gauzy ballerinas he’s famous for. | 甚至比他知名的轻盈芭蕾舞女还复杂 |
[05:08] | It’s believed to have been taken by the Germans in ’41 | 据说在41年被德国人从 |
[05:11] | from the Tsarskoye Selo Museum in Saint Petersburg, | 圣彼得堡的嘉芙莲宫抢走 |
[05:15] | along with a whole lot of other art. | 连同一批其他艺术品 |
[05:17] | It hasn’t been seen since. | 之后就没人再见过 |
[05:21] | What do you think, Neal? | 你什么看法 尼尔 |
[05:22] | Me? | 我吗 |
[05:23] | I think recovering this masterpiece | 我认为收复这幅杰作 |
[05:25] | would be incredible, sir. | 将是很棒的一件事 长官 |
[05:27] | Me too. | 我同意 |
[05:29] | So we’re gonna find it. | 所以我们要找到它 |
[05:39] | Hey, Moz, did you talk to Rusty? | 蚊子 你跟鲁斯狄谈过了吗 |
[05:42] | I left word. He hasn’t returned. | 我留了言 他还没回复 |
[05:44] | Relax. He goes up to the Poconos. | 安啦 他去了波克诺山 |
[05:46] | The FBI knows about the Degas. | 联调局知道了德加的画的事 |
[05:48] | – Our Degas? – Well, as much as it ever was. | -我们的德加吗 -至少以前是 |
[05:50] | We have to find Rusty, | 我们得找到鲁斯狄 |
[05:52] | make sure he keeps our names out of this. | 确保我们不会暴露 |
[05:54] | Oh, the hypothetical becomes the reality. | 假定变成了现实 |
[05:56] | Well, how’s this for reality? | 这还没完呢 |
[05:57] | Agent Kramer is in town from D.C., lending Peter a hand. | 克雷默探员从华盛顿赶来帮助彼得 |
[06:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:02] | What’s the eminence grise of the Art Crimes Unit like? | 艺术品犯罪科的大佬什么样 |
[06:05] | Take Peter, add years of experience | 经验更丰富版的猫咪 |
[06:06] | and less inclination to cut us slack. | 不会轻易放过我们 |
[06:08] | My blood just ran cold. | 吓得我浑身发冷 |
[06:10] | Supposedly he has an encyclopedic knowledge | 我想他对印象派画家 |
[06:12] | of the impressionists. | 了如指掌吧 |
[06:13] | Well, he knows enough about our Degas | 他对我们那幅德加画作的熟悉 |
[06:14] | to scare the hell out of me. | 让我很害怕 |
[06:15] | Please tell me he didn’t bring his girl friday with him. | 别告诉我他那个美女助手也跟着来了 |
[06:17] | No, we caught a break. Agent Matthews isn’t with him. | 没有 算是松了口气 马修斯探员没跟他在一起 |
[06:19] | A break, indeed. I don’t | 的确松了口气 |
[06:21] | know how you would have gotten out of that. | 如果她来了 真不知道你怎么脱身 |
[06:22] | Well, let’s focus on getting out of this. | 我们还是专注解决这事吧 |
[06:23] | We need to stop Peter from finding that painting. | 我们得阻止彼得找到那幅画 |
[06:26] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么计划 |
[06:27] | Locate the Degas and get it back. | 找到德加的画 偷回来 |
[06:28] | Why is there a giant hourglass on my table? | 我的桌上怎么有个大沙漏 |
[06:31] | Somewhere along the line, I think your motives got blurred. | 猫鼠游戏过程中 我认为你迷失了方向 |
[06:33] | Keeping the treasure here | 把宝物藏在这儿 |
[06:34] | was never part of the long-term plan. | 根本就不是长久之计 |
[06:36] | – Moz, this is not — – 48 hours. | -蚊子 这… -48小时 |
[06:38] | In that time, I will do anything you think we need to do | 在这段时间 我会做你认为有必要做的一切 |
[06:41] | in order to leave. | 以便离开这里 |
[06:42] | And when time runs out? | 如果时间到了呢 |
[06:44] | Lolana and I | 洛莱娜和我 |
[06:46] | are taking the treasure and leaving… | 将带着宝物离开… |
[06:49] | Regardless of the list, the Degas, or the FBI. | 不去管货单 德加或是联调局 |
[06:52] | I hope you’ll come with us. | 我希望你跟我们一起走 |
[06:54] | You’re giving me an ultimatum. | 你这是给我下最后通牒 |
[06:55] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[06:56] | Stay here with Peter or come with me. | 留在彼得身边 或是跟我走 |
[07:02] | Choose a side, Neal. | 做出选择 尼尔 |
[07:28] | Yeah, that was an interesting one. | 那是很有趣的一张 |
[07:30] | We pulled the wire con on a mob boss. | 我们设局骗了黑帮老大 |
[07:33] | Another average day | 想必又是 |
[07:34] | in the New York White Collar Office. | 纽约精英调查组普通的一天 |
[07:36] | Don’t laugh. It’s not far off. | 别笑 就是最近的事 |
[07:39] | What happened to the stoic, no-nonsense probie | 那个被我们称为考古学家的 |
[07:41] | we called the archeologist? | 坚忍又严肃的新人哪去了 |
[07:43] | The archeologist? | 考古学家 |
[07:45] | Yeah, he’d never stop digging. | 是啊 他总是不停挖掘线索 |
[07:47] | I’m still stoic. | 我还是很坚忍 |
[07:48] | – Well, Neal’s loosened you up a little bit. – Not true. | -尼尔让你放松了一些 -不对 |
[07:50] | – I can see that. – But in a good way. | -我看得出 -是往好的方向变了 |
[07:53] | Hey, our closure rate is unprecedented. | 我们的破案率之高史无前例 |
[07:55] | They know about you boys in D.C. | 在华盛顿我们听说过你们 |
[07:57] | Lot of water-cooler talk | 闲聊时 |
[07:58] | about Gotham City’s finest cop and robber. | 总是提到哥谭市最棒的猫鼠组合 |
[08:03] | You took this right here in the kitchen. | 这张是在厨房拍的 |
[08:06] | Yeah. Yeah. Neal is my C.I., and he’s — | 是啊 尼尔是我的线人 他… |
[08:09] | He’s also a friend. | 他也是你的朋友 |
[08:12] | I’m — I’m — I’m gonna go put a pot of coffee on, | 我去煮壶咖啡 |
[08:15] | and I’ll let you guys talk, okay? | 你们慢慢聊 |
[08:20] | You’re awful close to the guy you think stole the Degas. | 你跟偷德加画作的嫌犯关系不一般啊 |
[08:23] | It’s that obvious? | 这么明显吗 |
[08:24] | Well, today you had a roomful of people | 今天你让一屋子人 |
[08:26] | ready to go after that painting, | 去找回那幅画 |
[08:28] | And you looked at only one man. | 可你却只盯着他 |
[08:30] | You think he stole the treasure? | 你认为他偷了宝物吗 |
[08:32] | I have my suspicions. | 我有所怀疑 |
[08:34] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以才请你来 |
[08:35] | I need an outside perspective. | 我需要一个局外人 |
[08:38] | Hey, before I met you, | 在我遇到你之前 |
[08:40] | I had a C.I. who used to throw batting practice | 我也有个线人 他常常陪我儿子 |
[08:43] | for my son’s little league team. | 练习击球 |
[08:46] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[08:47] | Now I get the occasional e-mail from prison. | 现在偶尔收到他从监狱发来的电邮 |
[08:50] | These are short-term relationships, Peter, at best. | 这些只能算是短暂的关系 彼得 |
[08:53] | It’s hardwired in their brains. | 本性难移啊 |
[08:55] | You think once a con, always a con? | 你认为他们注定还会犯案 |
[08:58] | I think recidivism rates paint a bleak picture. | 我认为再犯率之高说明了一切 |
[09:02] | You have to protect yourself when they fall. | 他们遭殃时你得保护自己 |
[09:05] | I know. My career’s at risk. | 我知道 我可是赌上了我的工作 |
[09:06] | No, I’m not talking about your job. | 不 我没说你的工作 |
[09:08] | I’m talking about you. | 我在说你 |
[09:09] | When this happens, | 他们如果再犯 |
[09:11] | you’re not slapping cuffs on a criminal. | 你可不是给罪犯拷手铐 |
[09:14] | You’re taking down a friend. | 你是在捉拿自己的朋友 |
[09:19] | It hurts. | 心痛啊 |
[09:22] | People can change. | 人会变的 |
[09:24] | Pete… | 彼得 |
[09:26] | You asked me for my help. | 你找我来是要我帮忙 |
[09:28] | If Neal is a suspect… | 如果尼尔是嫌犯 |
[09:30] | He is. | 他是嫌犯 |
[09:30] | …then you have to treat him like one. | …那你就要像对嫌犯那样对待他 |
[09:35] | Neal, we need your expertise. | 尼尔 我们需要你的专业意见 |
[09:39] | That’s what I’m here for. | 我不就是干这个的嘛 |
[09:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[09:41] | Let’s say that you’re in possession | 假设说你得到了 |
[09:42] | of a masterpiece that disappeared 70 years ago. | 一幅沉寂了70年的杰作 |
[09:46] | Like a Degas? | 比如德加的画作 |
[09:47] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:48] | You can imagine that, right, Neal? | 你想象得到吧 尼尔 |
[09:51] | Enjoying the fantasy as we speak, sir. | 现在就想着呢 先生 |
[09:53] | – Too bad it can’t last. – Why not? | -可惜那幅画不能久留 -为什么 |
[09:55] | Because the painting’s hot. You have to get rid of it. | 因为这幅画就像烫手山芋 你得出手 |
[09:57] | Or the feds will take me down? | 不然条子就会抓到我 |
[09:58] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:05] | You need to take that? | 要接电话吗 |
[10:06] | Nope. | 不用 |
[10:10] | So I’ve got a hot Degas I need to move | 我有一幅急于出手的德加画作 |
[10:11] | before you take me down. | 要在你们抓到我之前脱手 |
[10:13] | Question is, how do you fence it? | 问题是 你怎么销赃 |
[10:15] | I don’t. I’d have someone fence it for me. | 我不会 我会找人替我卖出去 |
[10:17] | Why go through a middleman? | 为什么找个中间人 |
[10:18] | A Degas appearing after all this time | 一幅德加画作沉寂多年 突然出现 |
[10:20] | is going to be greeted with a healthy amount of skepticism. | 必定有好多人会怀疑其真伪 |
[10:22] | People will assume it’s a forgery. | 他们会认为那是仿制品 |
[10:24] | Yeah, they usually are. | 通常都是仿制品 |
[10:26] | So I’d need someone with | 所以我需要一个 |
[10:27] | an impeccable reputation to make the sale. | 业界声誉极好的人来做交易 |
[10:28] | You want me to ask around? | 要我四下问问吗 |
[10:29] | Actually, Kramer’s team already has two suspects in mind. | 事实上 克雷默的团队已经锁定了两位嫌疑人 |
[10:33] | Thorough. | 调查得真彻底 |
[10:34] | This is Gus Leland. | 这是格斯·雷兰 |
[10:35] | Deals exclusively in french impressionists, | 专门从事法国印象派作品交易 |
[10:38] | recently returned to New York. | 最近回到纽约了 |
[10:40] | I know Gus. He always has quality work. | 我知道他 他总是能搞到好货 |
[10:43] | He definitely fits the bill. | 他显然很适合这笔交易 |
[10:45] | Second guy is known as Rusty. | 另一个人叫鲁斯狄 |
[10:49] | Renowned for an impeccable eye at spotting forgeries. | 任何赝品都逃不过他的火眼金睛 |
[10:53] | Yeah, he’s suspected of brokering the black-market sale | 是的 他涉嫌参与去年那起 |
[10:56] | of Matisse’s “La pastorale” last year. | 马蒂斯油画《田园曲》的黑市交易 |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:59] | And it’s also rumored | 最近还有传闻说 |
[11:00] | he recently sold a high-priority painting here. | 他要优先处理掉一幅画 |
[11:03] | Mm. Tell me, Neal, | 告诉我 尼尔 |
[11:05] | when you fence your Degas, | 如果你要找人卖掉你的画 |
[11:08] | Who are you gonna use? | 你会找谁 |
[11:12] | Rusty’s got the local contacts. | 鲁斯狄在当地混得比较好 |
[11:16] | I’d go with rusty. | 我会选鲁斯狄 |
[11:19] | Then that’s who we’ll go after. | 那我们就去查他 |
[11:21] | Okay. My team has gus. | 好的 我的小组负责格斯 |
[11:24] | Good luck, gentlemen. | 祝你们好运 先生们 |
[11:29] | All right, I’ll call Mozzie. | 我要打个电话给蚊子 |
[11:30] | He keeps tabs on Gotham’s black-market elite. | 他一直留心纽约黑市的大佬们 |
[11:32] | No need. | 没必要 |
[11:33] | We’ve had eyes on Rusty for 24 hours. | 我们已经全天监视鲁斯狄了 |
[11:36] | We know exactly where he is. | 他在哪儿我们了如指掌 |
[11:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:43] | Let’s walk. | 我们走过去吧 |
[11:44] | Don’t we need a car to pick up Rusty? | 不需要开辆车带走鲁斯狄吗 |
[11:46] | I got a few in place. | 早就准备好了 |
[11:48] | Need to reach out and touch someone? | 你是要打电话给谁吗 |
[11:49] | I find it a handy tool | 现在生活节奏这么快 |
[11:51] | to keep abreast in this fast-paced world. | 电话还真是不能离手 |
[11:52] | No one ever talks anymore. Put that away. | 所以人们都不聊天了 收起来 |
[11:55] | Let’s talk. | 我们聊聊 |
[11:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:59] | Tell me why Kramer’s really here. | 告诉我 克雷默究竟为什么来 |
[12:01] | He’s a friend and he’s a mentor. | 他对我来说亦师亦友 |
[12:03] | He’s a watchdog. | 他不过是条看门狗 |
[12:04] | Is that what you think a mentor is? | 你这么看待一位导师吗 |
[12:06] | Let’s see — as depicted in Homer’s “Odyssey,” | 在荷马史诗《奥德赛》里 |
[12:08] | mentor was half-man, half-god. | 导师就是半神 |
[12:11] | He represented the union | 在我的记忆里 |
[12:12] | of path and goal, if I recall. | 导师指引你目标和道路 |
[12:14] | Wisdom personified. | 是智慧的化身 |
[12:15] | That’s one interpretation. | 这是一种解释 |
[12:17] | Mentor also guided Odysseus’ son during the Trojan war. | 导师也在特洛伊战争中指引了奥德修斯的儿子 |
[12:21] | You planning to go to war, peter? | 你要发动一场战争吗 彼得 |
[12:23] | Oh, not yet. | 暂时还没 |
[12:24] | But if I have to, | 但如果有必要的话 |
[12:25] | Kramer’s got my back. | 克雷默一定会支持我 |
[12:27] | Must be nice having someone who believes in you. | 被人信任的感觉一定很好 |
[12:29] | I never gave him a reason not to. | 那是因为我从未给他不信任的理由 |
[12:35] | Rusty! | 鲁斯狄 |
[12:39] | What’s this about? | 怎么了 |
[12:40] | You already have a new piece to sell? | 你又有新货要卖吗 |
[12:41] | You asked to meet in plain sight. | 你说要在众目睽睽之下见面 |
[12:43] | Could you pick somewhere more public? | 还有比这更人来人往的地方吗 |
[12:44] | And your hair’s like a freaking flare. | 还有你的发型简直像个诡异的信号灯 |
[12:46] | This is genetics. That shirt is a choice. | 这是遗传 不像衬衫还可以选择 |
[12:50] | Why are we here? | 到底有什么事 |
[12:51] | This is about the last piece I sold. | 有关我上次卖掉的那幅画 |
[12:53] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[12:53] | Questioning my professional discretion? | 你这是在质疑我的专业能力吗 |
[12:55] | I’m insulted. | 这是对我的侮辱 |
[12:56] | Rusty, I need it back. | 鲁斯狄 我要把它要回来 |
[12:57] | Well, that’s a different conversation. | 那就是另外一回事了 |
[12:59] | I can talk to the guy, see if he’d be willing | 我可以跟买家谈谈 看看他是否愿意 |
[13:01] | to part with it for, say, a 30% profit? | 加价30%卖还给你 |
[13:03] | This is an emergency. | 现在情况紧急 |
[13:06] | Do you know how this works? | 你知道这行中的规矩吧 |
[13:08] | I’m a middleman. | 我是中介人 |
[13:09] | I give you the name, | 如果我把那人名字告诉你了 |
[13:10] | you cut me out the next time. | 下次生意你就撇开我了 |
[13:11] | My entire job is dependent | 我就靠这些信息赚钱 |
[13:13] | on me not telling you that information. | 绝不能告诉你 |
[13:15] | The FBI is looking for that painting. | 联邦局正在查那幅画 |
[13:18] | Now you’re trying to scare me into helping you? Sad. | 你想吓唬我来帮你吗 真可悲 |
[13:20] | Not sad. | 一点也不 |
[13:22] | Urgent! The feds are here! | 小心 条子来了 |
[13:26] | Really, mozzie? | 真的吗 蚊子 |
[13:27] | Going with the old, tired “G-men are after me” bit? | 又在玩老掉牙的”猫捉老鼠”游戏吗 |
[13:31] | Rusty, stay where you are! Rusty! | 鲁斯狄 站着别动 鲁斯狄 |
[13:35] | Diana, tell backup to come around to Bryant park. | 戴安 让后援队包围布莱恩公园 |
[13:38] | Hey, look out! | 当心 |
[13:39] | All right, I’ll take left, you take right? | 我往左 你负责右边 |
[13:41] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[13:42] | Go. | 去吧 |
[13:47] | Such a hurry! | 着什么急啊 |
[14:04] | Why’d you bring the suit? | 干嘛把猫咪带来 |
[14:05] | Look, the FBI has been monitoring Rusty. | 联邦局正在监视鲁斯狄 |
[14:07] | Peter didn’t give me a chance to warn you. | 彼得没给我机会通知你 |
[14:09] | Did you get the info? | 你搞到消息了吗 |
[14:10] | Rusty didn’t tell me anything. | 鲁斯狄什么都没说 |
[14:11] | On the upside, I’m assuming he won’t tell the FBI, either. | 乐观地想 他应该也不会告诉联邦局 |
[14:13] | All right, good. I’ll head him off. | 很好 我得去拦住他 |
[14:15] | What? No! Let him go! | 什么 不 放他走 |
[14:16] | Peter is gunning for me, Moz. | 彼得在查我呢 蚊子 |
[14:18] | If I help him catch Rusty, | 如果我帮他抓住鲁斯狄 |
[14:19] | Maybe he’ll ease up on his leash. | 也许他会对我放松戒备 |
[14:20] | Now get out of here before he sees you. | 在他发现你前赶紧离开 |
[14:21] | Hold on. Rusty’s phone. | 慢着 这是鲁斯狄的手机 |
[14:23] | I deleted any references to us. | 我删掉了所有和我们有关的记录 |
[14:25] | Perfect. Thank you, Moz. | 太好了 谢谢你 蚊子 |
[14:32] | Diana, where are my guys? | 戴安 我的人呢 |
[14:38] | This exit’s closed. | 此路不通 |
[14:43] | Rusty… | 鲁斯狄 |
[14:44] | We need to talk about a man and a Degas. | 和我们聊聊一个人和一幅德加的画 |
[14:46] | Got to love good old-fashioned teamwork. | 还是喜欢咱哥俩搭档的合作方式啊 |
[14:56] | He screamed for his lawyer the second I put cuffs on him. | 我一拷上他 他就吵着要见律师 |
[14:59] | He knows talking will kill his reputation. | 他知道被条子请去喝茶就会声誉不保 |
[15:01] | We need leverage. | 我们需要筹码 |
[15:02] | You have it. Found Rusty’s phone. | 给你 我找到了鲁斯狄的手机 |
[15:05] | He must have tossed it. | 他一定是想把它给扔了 |
[15:06] | His recent call list | 他最近的通话记录 |
[15:07] | should help us figure out where he got the Degas. | 应该能帮我们找出德加画的下落 |
[15:09] | We’ll get this to E.R.T. | 我们把这交给鉴定科 |
[15:11] | Meet you back at the office. We’ll go over details. | 待会办公室见 我们过一下细节 |
[15:13] | Sounds good. | 不错 |
[15:16] | Your boy is very helpful for our lead suspect. | 你家这位对我们很有帮助 |
[15:20] | So it seems. | 看起来是这样 |
[15:29] | Excuse me! Hold the elevator please! | 不好意思 电梯请等一下 |
[15:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:34] | Chris. Chris Gates. | 克里斯 克里斯·盖茨 |
[15:36] | Agent Matthews. | 马修斯探员 |
[15:37] | Please. You can call me Melissa after last time. | 拜托 经过上次 叫我玛丽莎就行 |
[15:40] | Sorry. Melissa. How are you? | 抱歉 玛丽莎 最近好吗 |
[15:41] | – I’m good. – Good. | -很好啊 -那就好 |
[15:43] | I didn’t know they’d pulled in Interpol for this. | 我不知道他们把国际刑警也叫来了 |
[15:45] | Well, here I am. | 我这不是来了吗 |
[15:47] | On your way to see agent Burke? | 来见博尔克探员吗 |
[15:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:50] | Yes. We’ll go together. | 好 那我们正好一路 |
[15:52] | Fan…tastic. | 真…真巧 |
[16:06] | I assume you’re here about the Degas? | 我猜你是为了德加画作而来吧 |
[16:08] | I only know what Kramer tells me. | 我只知道克雷默告诉我的事 |
[16:14] | – Can I trust you? – What’s wrong? | -我能信任你么 -怎么了 |
[16:16] | Melissa… | 玛丽莎 |
[16:18] | – Can I trust you? – Try me. | -我能不能信任你 -有事就说 |
[16:19] | What I am about to say… | 我要告诉你的事 |
[16:22] | Damn it. You’re not authorized. | 靠 忘了你没权限 |
[16:24] | Authorized for what? | 什么权限 |
[16:25] | It doesn’t matter. There’s no time. | 无所谓了 现在没时间了 |
[16:26] | There is a mole in the white collar division | 精英调查组里有内奸 |
[16:28] | Here in new york. | 就在纽约 |
[16:29] | What? | 什么 |
[16:30] | We intercepted an unidentified transmission from this office. | 我们截获了一条出自这里的不明信息 |
[16:33] | Someone here is trying to make a play for the sub’s stolen art. | 有人要借着这批潜艇艺术品捣鬼 |
[16:36] | And they’ve sent interpol in to investigate? | 所以他们就派国际刑警来调查 |
[16:38] | Yes. I’m on special assignment. No one here can be trusted. | 对 我在执行特别任务 这里谁都不能信任 |
[16:41] | As far as this office is concerned, | 对这个办公室而言 |
[16:42] | I’m a recovery consultant on loan to the bureau. | 我只是个外派到这的收复艺术品顾问 |
[16:45] | But the night we had drinks — | 那么那天晚上我们喝酒时候 |
[16:46] | I was careless, all right? I let my cover slip. | 那是我大意了 我说漏了自己的身份 |
[16:49] | I’m sorry I got you mixed up in this. | 很抱歉把你也扯进来了 |
[16:51] | Chris — | 克里斯 |
[16:52] | Call me “Neal.” Please. | 请叫我 尼尔 |
[16:57] | I definitely don’t regret the drinks, though. | 我倒是不后悔那次一起喝酒 真的 |
[17:03] | Agent Matthews. Thanks for making the trip. | 马修斯探员 感谢抽空到场 |
[17:06] | Of course. That’s the job. | 不必客气 职责所在 |
[17:08] | I have everything that Agent Kramer requested. | 我带来了所有克雷默探员需要的东西 |
[17:10] | Great. I see you’ve met Neal. | 好极了 我看你已经见过尼尔了 |
[17:12] | Yeah. Yes, Neal and I | 是的 我跟尼尔 |
[17:13] | Had a very interesting conversation on the ride up. | 在坐电梯上来时很愉快地聊了聊 |
[17:16] | He’s always good for that. | 这个他最拿手 |
[17:17] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[17:18] | The numbers on Rusty’s cell gave us a lead. | 鲁斯狄手机里的号码给了我们线索 |
[17:21] | Glad I could help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[17:22] | Agent Kramer’s in the conference room. Come on up. | 克雷默探员在会议室 跟我来 |
[17:25] | I owe you another martini. | 欠你一杯马蒂尼 |
[17:27] | It looks like rusty deleted several numbers from his phone | 看来鲁斯狄在尼尔找到他手机前 |
[17:30] | Before Neal found it. | 删除了他手机上的一些号码 |
[17:31] | Unfortunately, we don’t know who he bought the Degas from. | 所以很不幸 我们不知道他从何人手里买了这幅画 |
[17:35] | But if we find it, we’ll have leverage | 但要是我们查清楚了 就有筹码 |
[17:36] | to make him tell us where he got it. | 逼他告诉我们是从哪弄来的贼赃 |
[17:38] | Yep. | 对 |
[17:39] | The good news is, we think we know who he sold it to. | 好消息是 我们知道他卖给了谁 |
[17:42] | There were several calls placed to this man. | 有好几通电话都打给了这个人 |
[17:45] | That’s Elliott Richmond. | 艾略特·列治文 |
[17:46] | He’s a black-market arms trafficker. | 他是个黑市军火贩子 |
[17:48] | Rumor is he made a fortune moving M240s. | 道上传言他从倒卖通用机枪起家 |
[17:50] | A fortune he spends on art. | 钱都花到了艺术上 |
[17:52] | He’s got a soft spot for impressionists. | 他对印象画派情有独钟 |
[17:55] | Art is currency for guys like this. | 对于这种人来说艺术品就是硬通货 |
[17:57] | Over the past decade, a majority of black-market dealers | 过去十年间 主要的黑市交易 |
[18:01] | Stopped trading in cash. | 都不再使用现金 |
[18:02] | Too easy to trace, too unwieldy. | 携带不易 容易被追踪 |
[18:05] | Instead of carrying duffel bags with millions in bank notes — | 与其背着塞满了钞票 鼓鼓囊囊的旅行包 |
[18:09] | It’s easier to trade a single piece of art worth the same amount. | 还不如直接用一件等价艺术品来交易 |
[18:12] | Neal, rumor is | 尼尔 据说 |
[18:14] | You’ve had some experience in this payment process. | 你对这个付款过程很是了解 |
[18:16] | Well, details are sensitive, | 这个嘛 具体细节过于敏感 |
[18:18] | But the thief in mind allegedly traded a Manet | 但有个假想贼据说用一幅莫奈 |
[18:20] | For a batch of stolen identities. | 换了一批偷来的身份证明 |
[18:22] | It was a tough assignment. | 很艰巨的任务 |
[18:23] | Assignment? | 什么任务 |
[18:24] | Yeah, the Wesley Godfrey cover was blown. | 是的 韦斯利·戈弗雷这个假身份暴露了 |
[18:26] | What’s our angle on Richmond? | 我们怎么对付列治文 |
[18:28] | Richmond keeps a penthouse at 75 Wall. | 列治文在华尔街75号有一间阁楼 |
[18:31] | He doesn’t own any other property in the city, | 除此之外在本市没有任何房产 |
[18:33] | And he loves to look at his art, | 而且他还喜欢看着他的艺术品 |
[18:34] | So it’s a good bet this is where he’s keeping the Degas. | 所以那幅德加油画很可能就在那儿 |
[18:37] | We’ve already set up a buy with him. | 我们已经设计好了跟他交易 |
[18:39] | Melissa, if you’d be so kind. | 玛丽莎 有劳了 |
[18:42] | Two years ago, I recovered this | 两年前 我在德国工作的时候 |
[18:44] | While working a case in germany. | 找到了这个东西 |
[18:50] | This is an MP5K modified to shoot through a briefcase. | 这个是改装过的MP5K 可以放在公文包里射击 |
[18:52] | Very rare. Civilians can’t get their hands on them. | 非常罕见 普通人根本见不着的东西 |
[18:55] | We’ve told Richmond that if he likes what he sees, | 我们跟列治文说如果他喜欢 |
[18:57] | I can get him a couple hundred. | 我们就能给他两百 |
[18:59] | That should be enough to negotiate for a degas. | 这个数目应该能换到那幅德加的画 |
[19:01] | – You’re going in? – I’m gonna pose as the seller, | -你要去 -我会装成买家 |
[19:03] | And Diana will be my backup. | 戴安就是我的后援 |
[19:05] | Diana? | 戴安 |
[19:06] | You hate guns, and as we can all see, Diana… | 你讨厌枪 如你所见 戴安她 |
[19:09] | Kind of love ’em. | 不只是喜欢哦 |
[19:10] | So I’m sitting this one out? | 所以这次我啥都不用干了 |
[19:11] | Not exactly. | 也不完全是 |
[19:13] | You’ll be in the van… | 你会在小货车里 |
[19:15] | With me. | 陪我 |
[19:18] | HK MP5 in a briefcase. | HK的公文包MP5冲锋枪 |
[19:23] | Classic. | 经典 |
[19:24] | Trigger’s in the handle. | 扳机在提把上 |
[19:25] | It’ll fire through the briefcase shell while you’re walking. | 你能够边走边从这手提箱里打出子弹 |
[19:28] | Very nice. How many have you got? | 很好 你们有多少 |
[19:30] | Two gross, but this will cost you. It’s a rare item. | 两百 不过价钱可不低 这可是稀罕货 |
[19:34] | Oh, I understand that. | 这我了解 |
[19:35] | What I don’t understand is what she’s doing here. | 我不了解的是为什么有她在这 |
[19:38] | She assists me. | 她是我助手 |
[19:40] | Can’t the lady speak for herself? | 这位女士不能自己说么 |
[19:42] | The lady is also his muscle. | 这位女士还是他的打手 |
[19:47] | You’re funny. | 你真有意思 |
[19:48] | Let’s talk. | 谈正事吧 |
[19:50] | Agent Berrigan seems impressive. | 柏瑞根探员看来很出色啊 |
[19:52] | Almost as impressive as Peter. | 几乎跟彼得一样出色 |
[19:53] | If there’s one sure thing about Peter, | 如果说彼得有一点很肯定的话 |
[19:55] | He accomplishes what he puts his mind to. | 那就是他全力以赴达成他所想的事情 |
[19:58] | If he’s got a target, he’ll keep pursuing till he hits it… | 如果他有个目标 他肯定会一直追着不放 直到 |
[20:02] | Dead-center. | 正中靶心 |
[20:04] | I’ll tell you what — | 跟你这么说吧 |
[20:05] | You bring me a gross, and you’ve got yourself a deal. | 你带货过来 我们就能做生意了 |
[20:08] | Done. But I don’t do cash or check. | 那就说好了 不过我不用现金或支票 |
[20:10] | Neither do I. | 我也不用 |
[20:11] | I have got a recently acquired and very valuable item | 我有一样最近刚获得的非常有价值的货品 |
[20:15] | That is worthy of these guns — | 价值顶得上这些枪 |
[20:16] | Financially speaking, of course. | 当然是指按市值算 |
[20:19] | What kind of item? | 什么样的货 |
[20:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[20:23] | Maybe Peter doesn’t consider you | 没准彼得并没有把你 |
[20:24] | As much of a partner as you think. | 当成你所想的那种拍档 |
[20:29] | Tomorrow. 1:00 sharp. | 明天 下午一点整 |
[20:32] | You bring the guns. I’ll bring the item. | 你带着枪来 我则准备好货 |
[20:35] | Until tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[20:50] | Must be hard to do your job when you’re kept out of the loop. | 人要是被排斥在外 做起事来一定很难 |
[20:55] | You seem to know something about that, huh? | 你看来好像很有体会的样子 |
[21:09] | What happened today? | 今天出什么事了 |
[21:11] | Your watch cut out. | 你的手表断线了 |
[21:13] | Equipment malfunctions. It happens. | 设备故障 时有的事 |
[21:16] | You know that better than anyone. | 你比任何人都了解这种事 |
[21:18] | So you’re not gonna tell me everything, huh? | 所以你不准备都告诉我是吧 |
[21:19] | I’m following my leads. | 我在追查我的线索 |
[21:21] | If you don’t like where they go, too bad. | 如果你不喜欢这样 那就抱歉了 |
[21:24] | That’s Kramer talking. | 你这话说得跟克雷默似的 |
[21:25] | – He’s the devil on your shoulder. – No. | -他就是在教坏你 -不 |
[21:28] | He’s reminding me why I’m here. | 他这是在提醒我在这工作的理由 |
[21:29] | I’m helping this investigation. | 我是在协助调查 |
[21:31] | Do you remember what you said to me | 还记得我第一次说你偷了艺术品时 |
[21:33] | the day I first accused you of stealing the art? | 你对我说了什么吗 |
[21:38] | What was it, Neal? | 是什么 尼尔 |
[21:41] | “Prove it.” | 找出证据 |
[21:41] | Be careful what you wish for. | 小心你得偿所愿 |
[21:50] | Then good luck. | 那祝你好运 |
[22:09] | Melissa. | 玛丽莎 |
[22:11] | You dropped something. | 你掉东西了 |
[22:12] | I’ll get it. | 我来拿 |
[22:17] | Guess Kramer brought you in the loop after all, huh? | 看来克雷默还是把你算上了啊 |
[22:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:21] | You’re welcome. | 没事儿 |
[22:30] | Why, yes, I do own these villas. | 什么 对 这些别墅是我的 |
[22:32] | What’s that? The island? | 还有什么 岛吗 |
[22:34] | Yeah. I kind of own that, too. | 对 那也算是我的 |
[22:37] | Sure, I can show you coral reef… | 没问题 带你去看看珊瑚礁 |
[22:39] | In my submersible. | 坐我的潜艇去 |
[22:43] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[22:44] | We should maybe copyright that phrase. | 我们该对这句话申请个专利 |
[22:47] | Peter put in an OP order to search Richmond’s home | 彼得下令搜查列治文的家 |
[22:49] | tomorrow at 1:00. | 明天下午一点 |
[22:50] | We need to get there before the Feds. | 我们得在联调局探员之前赶到 |
[22:52] | Meet at my place tonight. | 今晚在我那儿碰头 |
[23:00] | Looking sharp, there, Mozzie. | 看着挺霸气的嘛 蚊子 |
[23:03] | Keller… | 凯勒 |
[23:05] | Quelle surprise. | 好惊喜啊 |
[23:07] | You’re a hard man to track down. | 你这人还真难找 |
[23:09] | You should know I always have an escape route. | 你知道我总备有逃生路线 |
[23:11] | Five paces to my left is the “A” Train. | 左边五步是A线 |
[23:14] | To my right is Jerry, | 我右边是杰瑞 |
[23:16] | A noble hot-dog vendor who would gladly risk his life for mine. | 一位高贵的热狗贩绝对愿意为我牺牲自己 |
[23:19] | Looks to me there’s only one major exit | 在我看来你只有一个主出口 |
[23:21] | you’re concerned with, given these fancy shirts, here. | 从这些高级衬衫可以看出 |
[23:25] | You almost killed me, Mozzie. Hmm? | 你差点杀了我 蚊子 |
[23:28] | You put a price on my head. | 出高价买我的头 |
[23:29] | Which means all I have to do is scream | 说明我只需尖叫 |
[23:31] | and New York closes in to take you down. | 纽约的高手就会来抓你 |
[23:33] | You scream, I gut you like a carp, | 你叫我就像杀鱼一样劈了你 |
[23:35] | Then hop the “A” Train five paces to your left. | 然后跳进你左边五步的A线 |
[23:37] | Jerry would never let you get that far. | 杰瑞绝对不会放过你 |
[23:40] | You’re bold, Mozzie, I’ll give you that. | 你胆子很大 蚊子 告诉你 |
[23:42] | You make the kind of ruthless choices | 你做了相当无情的选择 |
[23:44] | that Caffrey never would. | 卡夫瑞决不会那样 |
[23:45] | What do you want, Keller? | 你到底要什么 凯勒 |
[23:47] | You know what I want. I’m here as a courtesy… | 你知道我要什么 我来是出于礼貌 |
[23:50] | Which means this is your last chance | 说明这是你最后的机会 |
[23:52] | to cut me in on your treasure. | 让我分你宝藏一杯羹 |
[23:53] | Even if I knew what you were talking about, | 即使我知道你在说什么 |
[23:55] | the answer would still be no. | 答案还是不 |
[23:57] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[24:00] | Remember, I did ask nicely. | 记住 我有好好问过你 |
[24:03] | Now I’m gonna have to make you give me what I want. | 现在我得逼你交出我想要的了 |
[24:05] | How? | 如何 |
[24:07] | Why ruin the surprise? | 干嘛剧透呢 |
[24:08] | Enjoy. | 好好享受 |
[24:25] | You’d think that thing had sports scores on it. | 你觉得那上面有比赛分数吗 |
[24:27] | I’m looking at Neal’s tracking data. | 我在看尼尔的行踪数据 |
[24:29] | Is that what you’ve been doing for the last hour? | 这一个小时都在干这个吗 |
[24:30] | I need to know where he is. | 我得知道他去了哪里 |
[24:32] | Honey, it’s almost 10:00 on a Monday. | 宝贝儿 都差不多是周一的十点了 |
[24:34] | I don’t think he’s going anywhere. | 我觉得他不会出去了 |
[24:35] | Yeah, I can’t be too sure… not now. | 我还是不确定 至少现在不行 |
[24:38] | All goes well, we’ll recover the painting tomorrow. | 如果一切顺利 明天我们就能找到画 |
[24:41] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[24:42] | Then I’ll know the truth. | 我就会知道真相 |
[24:44] | Neal really did it, didn’t he? | 尼尔真的做了 是吗 |
[24:46] | What’s got you suddenly so convinced? | 你怎么会那么确信了 |
[24:48] | You. | 你 |
[24:50] | The last time you obsessed this much, | 上次你那么投入某件事 |
[24:52] | you caught him. | 你抓到了他 |
[25:04] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[25:05] | You’re right — we should copyright that phrase. | 你说得没错 我们该申请个专利 |
[25:08] | Keller’s back. | 凯勒回来了 |
[25:09] | And he wants our treasure. | 他要我们的宝藏 |
[25:10] | What? | 什么 |
[25:11] | He’s got the entire U.S. Government | 整个美国政府 |
[25:12] | And half the criminal underworld looking for him. | 和半个犯罪界都在找他 |
[25:14] | Exactly, and if he’s sticking around, | 就是 所以他这次出现 |
[25:16] | it means he’s planning to do something big. | 肯定没那么容易对付 |
[25:18] | So we should split before that happens. | 我们得分头行动阻止他 |
[25:20] | No, we worry about Keller | 不行 我们先搞定德加的画 |
[25:21] | after our Degas problem is handled. | 回头再来担心凯勒 |
[25:23] | I’m almost done with the forgery. | 我就快完成赝品了 |
[25:25] | 48 hours, Moz. Let’s make them count. | 48小时 蚊子 要好好利用 |
[25:29] | You’ve already got a plan. | 你已经有计划了 |
[25:30] | We’ll have a 10-minute window during the FBI raid | 联调局进楼后 我们有 |
[25:32] | to swap the painting. | 十分钟时间把画掉包 |
[25:34] | I’m sorry. I assumed you had a good plan. | 抱歉 我以为你有个好计划 |
[25:36] | With Peter on my back, this is the only way. | 彼得盯着我不放 只能这样了 |
[25:55] | Okay, then. Proceed. | 好了 继续 |
[25:57] | All right, this is the layout for Richmond’s apartment. | 好 这是列治文公寓的平面图 |
[26:00] | He’s the penthouse, 43rd floor, | 他住顶层 43层 |
[26:02] | accessible by two elevators and the fire stairs. | 有两部电梯和消防通道可以到达 |
[26:05] | Inside, Richmond’s got a personal arsenal, | 列治文有个私人军火库 |
[26:08] | so we have to tread carefully. | 所以我们要小心进入 |
[26:09] | Take him down quickly | 快速制服他 |
[26:10] | so he doesn’t have a chance to grab a weapon. | 别给他机会拿武器 |
[26:12] | Richmond thinks we’re there to deal. | 列治文以为我们是去交易 |
[26:13] | Diana, you’ll ride up with me. | 戴安 你和我一起上去 |
[26:15] | Jones, your team has the stairwell. | 琼斯 你的小组守着楼梯 |
[26:16] | Wow. 43 floors. Lucky I do cardio. | 43层 幸好我心脏不错 |
[26:19] | What are you doing with Caffrey? | 卡夫瑞怎么安排 |
[26:21] | I want to know where he is at all times, | 我要随时知道他的去向 |
[26:22] | so he’s coming with me. | 所以他跟着我 |
[26:24] | If Peter’s planning on taking you up to Richmond’s, | 如果彼得要带你去列治文的阁楼 |
[26:26] | – how is this gonna work? – He won’t be taking me up. | -那要怎么办 -他不会带我上去 |
[26:29] | There’s a holding room right next to the guard’s desk. | 门卫桌旁边有个储藏室 |
[26:31] | I’ll make sure Peter locks me in there | 我会确保彼得在上去之前 |
[26:33] | before going up to Richmond’s. | 把我关在里面 |
[26:34] | It’s a clear shot from there to the elevators. | 从那儿去电梯没有监控 |
[26:36] | You’ll need padded shoes. | 那你走路要轻着 |
[26:37] | – And your elevator-override box. – Okay. | -还要出动电梯控制器 -好的 |
[26:40] | It’ll buy me time to hit Richmond | 我就有时间在彼得之前 |
[26:41] | before Peter gets there? | 到列治文家吗 |
[26:42] | That’s all it’s gonna buy you. | 只能帮你到那里 |
[26:43] | They’ll be on the stairs. | 他们会守着楼梯 |
[26:45] | You’ll need another way down. | 你需要用其他法子下楼 |
[26:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:48] | Uh, there is no other way down. | 但是没有其他法子下楼 |
[26:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:52] | You’re keeping Neal close while you go in for the Degas? | 你要一路带着尼尔去找德加画作吗 |
[26:54] | I want to watch his expression | 我想看看他看见我拿到画儿时 |
[26:56] | when he sees the painting in my hand. | 是什么表情 |
[26:58] | Any chance he goes for the place tonight? | 他今晚会去那里吗 |
[27:00] | No, I’ve got a team monitoring his tracking data. | 不可能 我派人盯着他的行踪数据 |
[27:02] | That doesn’t mean he’s not planning something. | 那不代表他没有盘算什么 |
[27:04] | I’m sure he is. | 他肯定有 |
[27:06] | How are we gonna get the copy of the Degas | 我们要怎么先把德加的复制品 |
[27:08] | and all the other stuff up to Richmond’s in the first place? | 等等东西弄到列治文家去 |
[27:10] | You’re gonna do it. | 这就交给你了 |
[27:12] | How? | 怎么做 |
[27:13] | We’re gonna need a bazooka. | 我们得先弄个火箭炮来 |
[27:16] | You are looking at an AT4 recoilless rifle. | 这是一支AT4无后座力步枪 |
[27:20] | Made by Saab, fielded by U.S. And Swedish forces. | 萨博制造 美国和瑞典军队都在使用 |
[27:24] | Very popular in Afghanistan last summer. | 去年夏天在阿富汗很常见 |
[27:26] | How many do you have? | 这东西你有多少 |
[27:28] | We’ll go with 200. | 大概200支吧 |
[27:30] | Should I be asking how you got them? | 我能问问你是怎么弄到这些货的吗 |
[27:33] | Let’s just say they fell off a truck. | 就当是从卡车上掉下来的好了 |
[27:35] | How do I know nothing broke falling off that truck? | 那我怎么知道有没有被摔坏 |
[27:38] | Oh, consider this a floor model. | 你可以把这个当作样品 |
[27:40] | Test it out, and if you like it, | 试用一下 如果你觉得不错 |
[27:42] | we can talk about the other 199. | 我们再来讨论剩下的199支枪 |
[27:45] | Obviously I can’t test it here. | 显然我不能在这儿试 |
[27:47] | Oh, take your time. | 没关系 慢慢来 |
[27:49] | You know, I’ll be in touch. | 回头再联系我 |
[27:50] | Enjoy. Enjoy. | 慢慢享受 |
[28:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:13] | The elevators are mine, Neal. | 电梯我搞定了 尼尔 |
[28:15] | The rest is up to you. | 剩下的就看你的了 |
[28:17] | Team one in position on the stairs. | 一队已就位 在楼梯上待命 |
[28:19] | Thanks, Jones. We’re moving in. | 多谢 琼斯 我们要进去了 |
[28:20] | I got it. | 我来 |
[28:27] | What are you planning to do with this? | 你打算用这个做什么 |
[28:29] | Always be prepared, right? | 总得有所准备 对吧 |
[28:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:34] | FBI. We have a warrant to search the penthouse. | 联邦调查局 我们奉命搜查阁楼 |
[28:36] | Agent Peter Burke. | 我是彼得·博尔克探员 |
[28:37] | I have a hostile witness on my hands. | 我现在有个恶意证人 |
[28:39] | Do you have a storage room or an office that I can borrow | 你们有没有储藏室或是办公室 |
[28:42] | while I’m conducting my business upstairs? | 我上去办事时可以把他搁在那 |
[28:44] | Yes, sir. Right over there. I’ll show you. | 有 先生 就在那边 我带你去 |
[28:46] | Oh, come on, Peter. You cannot lock me in here. | 别这样 彼得 你不能把我关在这 |
[28:52] | Watch me. | 你看我能不能 |
[28:55] | Under no circumstances is he to leave. | 不管发生什么事都不能放他出来 |
[28:57] | He has no medical condition, | 他没有任何疾病 |
[28:59] | he’s had enough water, and he’s been to the bathroom. | 喝过足够多的水 也去过厕所了 |
[29:01] | If he calls you, don’t answer. | 如果他叫你们 别理他 |
[29:03] | If he requests anything, don’t acquiesce. | 如果他要什么东西 别管他 |
[29:06] | Am I clear? I am the only person to open that door. | 明白了吗 只有我才能打开那扇门 |
[29:09] | I’ll be back down later. | 我一会儿就下来 |
[29:13] | Everything okay with Neal? | 尼尔那边搞定了吗 |
[29:14] | He won’t be going anywhere. | 他哪儿也别想去 |
[29:24] | Are you there, Moz? | 你在吗 蚊子 |
[29:25] | No names, Nea– oops. | 别说名字 尼 靠 |
[29:27] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[29:37] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[29:40] | We’re stuck. Jones, | 电梯故障了 琼斯 |
[29:41] | we’ve got a delay. Stand by. | 我们被耽搁了 先待命 |
[29:43] | Call down to the guards. | 呼叫楼下警卫 |
[29:45] | We need this elevator moving immediately. | 这电梯必须马上修好 |
[29:49] | Operation fedibuster is in play. | 条子已经被困住 |
[29:58] | All right. Tell me when. | 好了 时机到了告诉我 |
[30:00] | Yeah, we’re stuck. | 没错 我们被困在电梯里了 |
[30:01] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:03] | – What? – Are you kidding me? Yes, we’re sure. | -什么 -别废话了 我们当然确定 |
[30:05] | Get this elevator moving. Come on. | 把这电梯修好 快点 |
[30:06] | Now! | 现在 |
[30:08] | You’ll have to be patient. | 你得耐心点 |
[30:10] | This could take a second. | 这需要时间 |
[30:15] | Get this elevator moving. Come on! | 快把这电梯修好 快点 |
[30:18] | Opening door now. | 快打开门 |
[30:21] | Neal, hurry up. | 尼尔 快点 |
[30:34] | That was close. | 刚才可真险 |
[30:36] | It got my pulse going. | 我心跳都快了好几拍 |
[30:37] | Get us up or get us down. | 如果上不去就让我们下去 |
[30:38] | I don’t care what you do, just get us out of this elevator now. | 我不管你怎么做 快把我们弄出去 |
[30:41] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 女士 |
[30:42] | I’m rebooting the system, ma’am. It takes time to initialize. | 我要重启系统 初始化需要时间 |
[30:46] | Get it done. | 那你动作快点 |
[31:03] | Hey, you know where he hid the painting? | 你知道他把画藏在哪吗 |
[31:05] | I have an idea. | 我大概知道 |
[31:25] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[31:30] | Hurry, Neal. Your time is running out. | 快点 尼尔 快没时间了 |
[31:34] | Finally. | 终于好了 |
[31:35] | Jones, we’re on our way. | 琼斯 我们上来了 |
[31:37] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[31:41] | Neal, get out of there! | 尼尔 离开那儿 |
[32:04] | They’ve reached the penthouse. Get out of there. | 他们到了顶楼阁楼 快离开 |
[32:16] | Coming! | 来了 |
[32:25] | – Come on in. – After you. | -请进 -你先 |
[32:36] | You didn’t bring the guns? | 你们没把枪带来吗 |
[32:37] | No. We brought this warrant instead. | 没有 我们倒是带了搜查证来 |
[32:40] | Peter Burke, FBI. | 彼得·博尔克 联邦探员 |
[32:42] | Jones, we’re clear. | 琼斯 我们搞定了 |
[32:44] | Elliott Richmond, you’re under arrest | 艾略特·列治文 |
[32:45] | for illegal arms trafficking. | 你因非法贩运武器被逮捕 |
[32:47] | Neal, Peter and Diana are with Richmond. | 尼尔 彼得和戴安娜逮住列治文了 |
[32:49] | I’m getting out of here. Good luck. | 我要走了 祝你好运 |
[32:54] | See you on the other side, Moz. | 回头见 蚊子 |
[33:43] | – Nailed the landing. – I need a drink. | -安全着陆 -我得去喝一杯 |
[34:02] | Took you a while. Run into some problems? | 你去的可真久 碰上麻烦了吗 |
[34:05] | Richmond went down without a fight. | 列治文没有反抗乖乖被捕了 |
[34:07] | You found it. | 你找到那幅画了 |
[34:08] | Don’t jump to any conclusions. | 别这么快就下结论 |
[34:10] | Kramer still needs to weigh in. | 还要等克雷默检验过才行 |
[34:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:18] | Any verdict yet? | 有结论了吗 |
[34:19] | This is consistent with the period | 年代相符 原画创作于他以大胆用色 |
[34:21] | where his dark palette gave way to bold colors. | 取代一贯暗沉色调的转型时期 |
[34:24] | The strokes angle slightly to the right. | 下笔稍稍偏右 |
[34:27] | So it’s real? | 这么说是真品喽 |
[34:30] | The signature is dead on. | 签名是真的 |
[34:34] | Degas was losing his sight toward the end. | 德加晚年视力逐渐下降 |
[34:36] | There’s a crispness — | 这儿笔触有点碎… |
[34:36] | Neal, stay out of this. | 尼尔 别说话 |
[34:37] | No, no, he’s quite right. But the oil is the real tell. | 不 他说的没错 不过颜料才是关键 |
[34:41] | To make a work look authentic, | 为了让画作看起来更生动 |
[34:42] | pigments are bound with linseed oil, | 颜料中常混有亚麻籽油 |
[34:45] | which takes roughly 50 years to dry. | 这种油需要大约五十年才能干 |
[34:48] | When that finally happens, the oil starts evaporating, | 而当油变干后 颜料会开始逐渐蒸发 |
[34:50] | causing the surface to crack. | 画作表面就会出现裂痕 |
[34:53] | However… | 但是… |
[34:58] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[34:58] | Please. | 请便 |
[35:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:06] | These micro-cracks are slightly immature | 这些细微的裂痕 |
[35:08] | for a work that’s supposed to be over a hundred years old. | 对一幅超过百年的画来说太新了 |
[35:10] | Good eye, Mr. Caffrey. | 好眼力 卡夫瑞先生 |
[35:12] | Little more time in the oven, and it would have had me fooled. | 要是再多烤一会 连我就能被糊过去 |
[35:17] | So it’s a forgery. | 这么说 这是幅赝品 |
[35:28] | I’m sorry, Peter. | 我很遗憾 彼得 |
[35:31] | I know how much you wanted this. | 我知道你很想找到这幅画 |
[35:38] | Petey… | 彼得 |
[35:40] | We took down an arms dealer | 我们逮捕了一个军火商 |
[35:42] | and recovered a number of missing paintings. | 找到了大量丢失的油画 |
[35:44] | This is still a win. | 也算是赢了 |
[35:45] | I thought for sure it was the real thing… | 我之前很肯定… |
[35:49] | that the treasure was out there. | 那些藏品都还在 |
[35:51] | Searching for the truth is what makes you a good agent. | 对真相的执着让你成为出色的探员 |
[35:54] | You can’t always be right. | 可人总会犯错 |
[35:56] | In fact, the hardest thing to do is admit you’re wrong, | 其实 最困难的是承认自己的错误 |
[36:02] | Like I seemed to be about Neal. | 就像我之前错怪了尼尔 |
[36:06] | You think he’s changed? | 你觉得他变了吗 |
[36:09] | I can’t say it with conviction that he’s reformed yet… | 我还不能肯定他已经洗心革面 |
[36:14] | but I can tell you he wants to be here. | 但能看出来 他想留在这里 |
[36:24] | Find something interesting? | 有什么发现吗 |
[36:26] | Hi, Chris. | 克里斯 |
[36:28] | You went all out for your undercover assignment. | 你为了卧底任务简直是全力以赴 |
[36:31] | Really settled into the bureau. | 真是彻底融入局里了 |
[36:33] | The tie drawer’s a nice touch. | 领带匣都有 细致入微啊 |
[36:35] | Maintaining cover is my specialty. | 保持伪装是我的专长 |
[36:37] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[36:38] | Agent Jones told me | 琼斯探员告诉我 |
[36:39] | how much he’s enjoyed working with you all this time. | 一直以来 他可喜欢跟你共事了 |
[36:41] | All right. You caught me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[36:44] | I’m not who I said I was. | 我用假身份骗了你 |
[36:45] | No. You’re Neal Caffrey, | 对啊 你是尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[36:48] | infamous con man and forger. | 臭名昭著的骗子和伪造者 |
[36:50] | Guilty as charged. | 所控属实 |
[36:51] | How long did you think you could keep this up? | 你觉得你能装多久 |
[36:52] | Not long, but I needed to buy some time, | 不会太久 但我要争取时间 |
[36:55] | and it was the only play I had. | 无奈之下只能唱这么一出 |
[36:57] | Melissa, working with Peter | 玛丽莎 和彼得一起工作 |
[36:58] | has been one of the best things that’s ever happened to me. | 是件无比幸福的事 |
[37:00] | But he started cutting me out. You know how that feels. | 可他开始排挤我 那感觉你很清楚 |
[37:03] | He wasn’t trusting me. | 他不信任我 |
[37:05] | Imagine that. | 怪不了他 |
[37:05] | I needed to know why so I could fix it. | 我得找出原因 好及时补救 |
[37:09] | I’m sorry I brought you into this. | 很抱歉把你也卷进来 |
[37:12] | Obviously, I’ll have to tell Kramer everything. | 显然 我得把一切都跟克雷默老实交代 |
[37:15] | Of course. We’ll tell him the truth. | 当然 我们得把真相告诉他 |
[37:19] | The whole truth. | 全都告诉他 |
[37:21] | If I tell him I told you | 如果他知道 |
[37:22] | about the existence of the u-boat manifest over martinis, | 我喝了几杯酒就把潜艇货单的事告诉你了 |
[37:26] | my career is over. | 我饭碗就没了 |
[37:29] | And you know that. | 你心知肚明 |
[37:33] | You really are Neal Caffrey. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞真是名不虚传 |
[37:36] | Welcome to white collar. | 欢迎来到精英调查组 |
[37:44] | It was impressive watching you work. | 你工作的时候挺有一手 |
[37:48] | Likewise. | 彼此 |
[37:56] | Whoever forged that painting | 不管伪造这画的人是谁 |
[37:57] | is gonna make our work a whole lot more interesting. | 他会让我们的工作更有趣 |
[38:00] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[38:01] | Because it’s the best I’ve ever seen. | 因为那是我见过最赞的赝品 |
[38:21] | We did it, Moz. | 我们成功了 蚊子 |
[38:23] | The FBI is off our trail. | 联调局不会怀疑我们了 |
[38:29] | I’ve never known you to pass up a good bordeaux. | 美酒当前却不为所动 不像你啊 |
[38:34] | Notice anything? | 注意到没 |
[38:36] | Come on. | 别闹了 |
[38:38] | Can we please enjoy our victory? | 享受下成功的喜悦不行么 |
[38:40] | Neal, I’ve been really patient. | 尼尔 我已经够耐心的了 |
[38:43] | But it’s time for you to make a choice. | 你是时候得做出选择了 |
[38:46] | Do you want to leave or not? | 你到底要不要离开 |
[38:51] | No. | 不要 |
[38:54] | There are things about this life I’m not ready to give up. | 我还无法彻底放弃这里的生活 |
[38:59] | Do you even know what this life is anymore? | 你还清楚这所谓的”生活”是什么吗 |
[39:01] | I mean, you’re…on a leash. | 你看 你带着脚链呢 |
[39:04] | You’re still in prison. | 这跟坐牢没区别 |
[39:07] | You have stockholm syndrome. | 你这是斯德哥尔摩综合症 |
[39:09] | I can always walk out that door, Moz. | 蚊子 我想离开的话随时可以 |
[39:12] | I can never walk back in. | 可一旦离开 就无法回头了 |
[39:15] | Well, then, you’ve made your choice. | 好吧 路是你选的 |
[39:19] | I always thought ours would be a happy ending. | 还以为我们能有个皆大欢喜的结局 |
[39:23] | If you want a happy ending, it depends — | 若想结局皆大欢喜 这取决于… |
[39:25] | On where you stop the story. | 你把哪里看做故事的结局 |
[39:26] | Yeah, Orson Welles. | 我知道 奥逊·威尔斯 |
[39:31] | I’ll see you around, Neal. | 回头见了 尼尔 |
[39:36] | You’re fooling yourself | 如果你觉得这才是真正的你 |
[39:38] | if you think this is who you really are. | 那你是在自欺欺人 |
[39:46] | Honey, you’re gonna drive yourself crazy. | 亲爱的 你快把自己逼疯了 |
[39:49] | I’m missing something, El. | 我肯定遗漏了什么 小伊 |
[39:50] | You’ve looked as hard as you can. | 能看的你都看了 |
[39:51] | There’s nothing more to find today. | 今天不会再有新发现了 |
[39:53] | But there will be, and when the right evidence surfaces… | 我迟早能找到 一旦确凿的证据浮出水面 |
[39:59] | …I’m afraid this will all blow up in Neal’s face. | 恐怕尼尔就一败涂地了 |
[40:01] | Whatever mess he made, he made it. | 不管他捅了什么娄子 覆水难收 |
[40:03] | And if it comes out, | 如果事情败露 |
[40:04] | he’s gonna have to clean it up. | 后果他自负 |
[40:06] | So…what? | 所以呢 |
[40:08] | So come home… | 所以 回家来吧 |
[40:11] | have dinner… | 吃晚饭 |
[40:12] | relax with a bottle of your favorite beer… | 喝瓶你最爱的啤酒放松下 |
[40:15] | and continue working on the case, | 然后再继续工作 |
[40:17] | because you are… | 因为你是个… |
[40:18] | A workaholic? | 工作狂 |
[40:19] | …Peter Burke, the archeologist. | 是彼得·博尔克 考古学家 |
[40:22] | Thanks, honey. I’ll be home soon. | 谢谢 亲爱的 我这就回家 |
[40:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:56] | Agent Burke. | 博尔克探员 |
[40:57] | Working late again. | 又加班啦 |
[41:00] | You’re persistent, I’ll give you that. | 不得不说 你真是坚持不懈 |
[41:01] | – Keller. – Pardon the theatrics. | -凯勒 -弄得这么戏剧化真抱歉 |
[41:03] | But under the circumstances, | 不过就目前情况来说 |
[41:04] | we can’t be having this conversation in person. | 我们不能面谈 |
[41:07] | I’m sure you understand. | 你能理解的吧 |
[41:08] | What do you want, Keller? | 你想干嘛 凯勒 |
[41:09] | I need your help. | 想让你帮个忙 |
[41:11] | My help. | 要我帮你 |
[41:14] | Turn yourself in. I’ll see what I can do. | 来自首 我再看看能怎么帮你 |
[41:17] | Yeah, I don’t think I can do that, Burke. | 这恐怕不行 博尔克 |
[41:18] | But I tell you what — | 跟你说 |
[41:21] | If you help me, I can help you. | 如果你帮我 我就帮你 |
[41:22] | Our interests are more mutual than you think. | 我们可是在同一条船上 |
[41:24] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道 |
[41:26] | Because I’ve seen the treasure. | 因为我见过那些藏品 |
[41:29] | Yeah, your boy Caffrey’s got it. | 对 在你家卡夫瑞手里 |
[41:32] | And you want it. | 你想要那些藏品 |
[41:34] | I’m a sucker for the game, Burke. | 我可喜欢玩游戏了 博尔克 |
[41:36] | So, you gonna help me or what? | 到底帮不帮我 |
[41:38] | Why would I help you? | 我干嘛要帮你 |
[41:40] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[41:42] | How about you go home | 不如你回家去 |
[41:43] | and relax with a bottle of your favorite beer | 喝瓶你最爱的啤酒放松一下 |
[41:45] | and think about it? | 然后再做考虑 |
[41:47] | You could use some alone time. | 家里不会有人打扰你 |
[41:59] | Boss. | 头儿 |
[42:01] | Neighbors saw a black van, Jersey plates. | 邻居看见一辆黑色货车 泽西岛牌照 |
[42:03] | She was alive when they took her. | 他们带走她的时候 她还活着 |
[42:05] | We’re all over major transportation centers. | 交通枢纽都安排了我们的人 |
[42:08] | He won’t get out of the city without us knowing. | 他休想悄无声息就离开这里 |
[42:22] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[42:29] | He took my wife. | 他抓了我妻子 |