时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What are you doing here so early? | 你这么早来这干嘛 |
[00:04] | The park removed my breakfast bench. | 公园的人把我的早餐椅搬走了 |
[00:06] | Lucky me. What’s in that? | 我真走运 那里面有什么 |
[00:08] | Nothing. Hence my woe. | 空空如也 故此悲伤 |
[00:10] | You know, Ira the voice-box says | 语音信箱说 |
[00:12] | We missed our chance to nab a Sargent painting. | 我们错过了拥有萨金特油画的机会 |
[00:14] | Ira the voice-box doesn’t talk. | 语音信箱不会说话 |
[00:16] | He signs. | 给征兆了 |
[00:17] | What’s your point? | 你到底想说什么 |
[00:18] | Neal, we are con men, grifters, | 尼尔 我们是骗子 大盗 |
[00:21] | mountebanks, flimflammers. | 江湖骗子 诈欺者 |
[00:22] | We have to keep our skills sharp. | 我们要确保拳不离手 |
[00:24] | “Flimflammers”? | “诈欺者” |
[00:26] | See? I’m already becoming a dinosaur. | 看到了吗 我都落伍成恐龙了 |
[00:28] | Look, I get that you have to play boy scout | 我明白你在听证会之前 |
[00:31] | until your commutation hearing, | 都得谨慎言行 |
[00:32] | But you are seriously hindering my primal instinct. | 但你真的阻碍了我的原始天性 |
[00:35] | I don’t think a few more weeks | 我想再忍几周 |
[00:36] | will render you extinct, winosaurus. | 你也不会灭绝的 酒鬼龙 |
[00:39] | Okay. A few more weeks. | 好吧 再过几周 |
[00:41] | What happens if you get it? | 如果你真减刑了会怎样 |
[00:43] | Have you thought about that? | 你想过吗 |
[00:44] | My anklet comes off? | 摆脱我的脚链 |
[00:45] | Yeah, and you’re once again | 是啊 你又能够 |
[00:46] | walking the streets of Manhattan a free man. | 以自由人的身份走在曼哈顿街头 |
[00:49] | I could get a job. | 我可以找份工作 |
[00:51] | A job? Seriously? | 工作 你当真 |
[00:53] | ’cause people love to hire ex-cons. | 大家都喜欢雇佣前科犯 |
[00:55] | You’re gonna look dashing in janitorial green. | 你穿上保安的绿制服一定非常华丽 |
[00:58] | I was thinking more along the lines of corporate security | 我更想往企业安全 |
[01:00] | or paid consultant to the FBI. | 或联邦局带薪顾问发展 |
[01:02] | Oh, a GS-10 with a 401K. | 享受社保的工薪阶级 |
[01:05] | Keep your enemies close, right? | 离敌人更近一点 是吧 |
[01:06] | Starting salary of 45 grand. | 起薪四万五美金 |
[01:08] | That will not keep you in those fancy ties. | 那样你可买不起那些优质领带 |
[01:10] | Then I guess we will have to supplement my income. | 那我想我们得去赚点外快了 |
[01:16] | This entire weekend, assume I do not exist. | 整个周末 就当我不存在 |
[01:19] | Don’t e-mail me. Don’t call me. | 别给我发邮件 别给我打电话 |
[01:20] | Don’t even think about calling you. | 别考虑给你打电话 |
[01:22] | Don’t even think about thinking about calling you. | 别考虑”考虑给你打电话”这一想法 |
[01:24] | Unless someone dies | 除非有人死了 |
[01:25] | or Neal does something big, | 或者尼尔又闯了什么大祸 |
[01:27] | And maybe not even if someone dies. | 也许有人死了也别来烦我 |
[01:28] | The dead body might be mine. | 死的人也许是我呢 |
[01:30] | Christie and I are supposed to go ring shopping. | 克里斯蒂和我准备去选戒指 |
[01:33] | Does that mean that you — | 这意味着… |
[01:34] | Now that New York has legalized gay marriage… | 是因为现在同性恋婚姻在纽约合法化… |
[01:36] | Yeah. Yeah, Christie proposed. | 是啊 克里斯蒂求婚了 |
[01:39] | You’re engaged! Congratulations! | 你订婚了 恭喜你 |
[01:41] | Congratulations, Agent Berrigan. | 恭喜恭喜 柏瑞根探员 |
[01:44] | Well, you guys go shopping for rings. | 你们去选戒指 |
[01:45] | – Jones can cover Neal. – Yeah. | -琼斯可以搞定尼尔 -当然 |
[01:46] | No, no. This is an important assignment. | 不不 这次的任务很重要 |
[01:48] | Hey, hey, hey. Do not let Caffrey hijack your bling moment. | 不要让卡夫瑞毁了你们的闪耀时刻 |
[01:50] | No, I want to help with Neal. | 不 我想帮尼尔 |
[01:52] | I’m kind of pushing for a longer engagement. | 我有点想将订婚时间拖一会 |
[01:54] | Things are moving faster than I thought they would. | 这事儿发展得比预想要快 |
[01:56] | Oh, completely understand. | 完全理解 |
[01:58] | Yeah. Been there, been there. | 是啊 有过这种经历 |
[01:59] | All right, well, then, have fun watching Neal. | 好吧 那就祝你看守尼尔愉快 |
[02:06] | Why do I get the feeling this is about me? | 为什么我感觉啥事儿跟我有关 |
[02:08] | Not everything’s about you. | 地球不是围着你转的 |
[02:10] | Diana and Christie are engaged. | 戴安和克里斯蒂订婚了 |
[02:13] | Congratulations. When’s the date? | 恭喜 庆典是什么时候 |
[02:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:17] | I assume I’m invited. | 应该会请我的吧 |
[02:19] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[02:20] | I’m not invited? | 我没被邀请吗 |
[02:21] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[02:23] | What are your plans this weekend? | 你这周末有什么计划 |
[02:24] | Mozzie has an in to meet the street artist Miss Rule | 蚊子有门路见街头艺术家”规则女士” |
[02:26] | She waltzed into the met and put one of her pieces up — | 她的作品可谓是 |
[02:29] | – She sounds lovely, but you’re booked. – I am? | -听起来不错 但你没空 -是吗 |
[02:32] | Get in. We’ll talk about it. | 进来 我们说几句 |
[02:33] | Actually, I’ll talk. You’ll listen. | 准确说是 我说 你听着 |
[02:35] | – It’s Miss Rule. – Drop off Miss Rule. | -是”规则女士” -给我放下 |
[02:40] | This weekend, I’m gonna be too busy | 这周末 我忙到没空 |
[02:42] | to deal with you not being busy. | 管住你别忙 |
[02:43] | Ah, yes. Elizabeth’s birthday. | 是呀 伊丽莎白的生日 |
[02:46] | You need time to scramble for a gift? | 你得绞尽脑汁挑礼物 |
[02:47] | For once, I don’t. | 这次我没这打算 |
[02:49] | The charming Neal Caffrey will have to help elsewhere. | 魅力孔雀尼尔·卡夫瑞可以在别处派上用场 |
[02:51] | You planned ahead. What’d you get her? | 你都计划好了哈 准备送她什么 |
[02:54] | I sent all of our old photographs | 我把我们所有的旧照片 |
[02:56] | and wedding footage out to be professionally edited | 还有婚礼视频专业编辑成了 |
[02:59] | into a DVD montage. | 一张很赞的DVD |
[03:00] | Sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[03:01] | Yeah, I got the platinum package and everything. | 没错 铂金包装什么的也都准备好了 |
[03:03] | Comes in a beautiful satin-bound book. | 装订成华美的绸装书 |
[03:06] | And I’m flying in her parents. | 我还会去接她的父母 |
[03:08] | – Your in-laws are coming? – Yeah. | -你岳父岳母也要来 -对 |
[03:10] | You don’t look happy. | 你看起来不高兴啊 |
[03:11] | – I don’t? – No. | -有吗 -有 |
[03:13] | I have an entire weekend | 她妈妈曾在我耳边 |
[03:14] | of her mom singing “Bad Boys” ahead of me. | 唱了一整个周末的”绝地战警” |
[03:16] | Oh, Peter, you have to introduce me. | 彼得 你一定得介绍我跟他们认识 |
[03:18] | Oh, no, no. | 不不 |
[03:19] | I’m not giving you that kind of ammunition. | 我才不会授你以柄 |
[03:20] | – But I’m… – no. | -但我 -不行 |
[03:21] | You’re working on a case | 你得去调查一桩交响乐团里 |
[03:23] | involving a stolen Stradivarius from the symphony. | 斯特拉迪瓦小提琴被偷的案子 |
[03:26] | – All right. – You like that stuff. | -好吧 -你喜欢那些玩意儿 |
[03:27] | All right, it’s not “Stuff.” | 这才不是什么”玩意儿” |
[03:29] | Antonio Stradivari crafted some of the most unique | 那是安东尼奥·斯特拉迪瓦里手工制造的 |
[03:31] | and beautiful violins in the world. | 独一无二精美绝伦的小提琴 |
[03:33] | There are only 650 left. | 全球只有650把 |
[03:34] | I knew you couldn’t resist the lure of a rich provenance. | 我就知道你无法抗拒昂贵艺术品的诱惑 |
[03:37] | Who’s the case agent? | 谁负责这个案子 |
[03:39] | Before I tell you, | 在我告诉你之前 |
[03:40] | remember that your commutation hearing is coming up, | 请记住你的听证会就快开始了 |
[03:43] | and you should consider this an opportunity | 你应该把这当作一次机会 |
[03:46] | to impress Diana, Jones, and myself | 向戴安 琼斯 还有我 |
[03:48] | with your maturity and self-restraint. | 充分展示你的成熟与自制 |
[03:50] | Peter, what did you do? | 彼得 你做了什么 |
[03:58] | You’re loaning me to my ex-girlfriend? | 你要把我借给我前女友 |
[04:01] | She’s helped us in the past. | 她曾经帮过我们 |
[04:02] | Now she’s calling in her favor. | 现在她需要回报 |
[04:05] | Come on. Smile. | 来 笑一个 |
[04:13] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[04:15] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[04:16] | Good. You’re already getting along. | 很好 你们已经很融洽了 |
[04:18] | You’ll keep him in line? | 你会看着他吗 |
[04:19] | I’m in charge. He’s my headache. | 我会看着他的 他是我的麻烦了 |
[04:21] | Good. Everything’s settled. | 很好 一切都搞定了 |
[04:23] | You kids have fun. | 你俩好好玩吧 |
[04:25] | Wait. You’re leaving? | 等等 你就这么走吗 |
[04:26] | Sara will fill you in. | 莎拉会跟你说的 |
[04:27] | She’s the boss on this one. | 她是这案子的头儿 |
[04:30] | Meet our suspect — | 见见我们的嫌疑犯 |
[04:31] | Bryan McKenzie. | 布莱恩·麦肯锡 |
[04:33] | McKenzie. | 麦肯锡 |
[04:33] | Where have I heard that name before? | 这名字我在哪听过 |
[04:35] | From me. | 在我这儿听过 |
[04:35] | He’s V.P. of Sterling Bosch’s New York division. | 他是斯博纽约分公司的副总裁 |
[04:38] | You suspect your boss is mixed up | 你怀疑你的头儿 |
[04:39] | with the missing Stradivarius? | 和失踪的斯特拉迪瓦里有关联吗 |
[04:41] | Well, he’s very busy developing relationships, | 他忙于开拓交际圈 |
[04:43] | trying to expand our brand past insurance. | 试图将我们的品牌延伸到保险业外 |
[04:45] | He doesn’t work the field anymore, | 他甚至不管这块的工作了 |
[04:47] | but he took the violin on as a case, | 但他接了这把小提琴的案子 |
[04:49] | And then it went missing — doesn’t add up. | 然后它就失踪了 感觉有点怪 |
[04:51] | It’s pre 1700 | 这是十七世纪的古董 |
[04:52] | valuable but sells for less. | 有价无市 |
[04:54] | So why is Bryan interested in it? | 布莱恩为什么会对它感兴趣 |
[04:56] | When was it reported missing? | 什么时候报告失踪的 |
[04:57] | That’s just the thing — it wasn’t. | 这就是问题所在 没有报告 |
[04:58] | And I only know about it | 我能知道 |
[04:59] | because I saw Bryan creating a file on it. | 是因为我看见布莱恩为它新建了一个档案 |
[05:01] | He said he would have it handled by the end of the weekend, | 他说他周末前会搞定 |
[05:03] | And then he changed the subject. | 然后就扯开话题了 |
[05:05] | Well, if he thinks he has it handled, | 如果他觉得能搞定 |
[05:06] | Then he already has a head start. | 那他已经开始行动了 |
[05:08] | Well, he’s been working from home the last day | 他之前一直在家工作 |
[05:09] | and has not left once, except… | 没有出门 除了… |
[05:12] | to teach his daily tai chi class. | 去上他日常的太极课 |
[05:16] | You’ve been following him? | 你一直在跟踪他吗 |
[05:17] | Well, I can’t use Sterling Bosch resources | 我不能用斯博的资源 |
[05:19] | to investigate my own boss. | 去调查我的上司 |
[05:20] | That’s why I called peter. | 所以我才给彼得打电话 |
[05:22] | He does like a good gut detector. | 他确实像个好侦探 |
[05:25] | Bryan’s, um… | 布莱恩看上去… |
[05:26] | Bigger in person? | 比照片魁梧吗 |
[05:27] | Easy, right? | 很从容 是吧 |
[05:27] | Just wouldn’t want to come face-to-face | 只是不想和他面对面 |
[05:29] | with him in a very slow fight. | 较量慢动作打斗 |
[05:31] | If Bryan is doing something illegal, | 如果布莱恩做了违法的事 |
[05:33] | he’s putting my entire division at risk. | 会使我们整个分公司陷于危险之中 |
[05:35] | And with it, your job. | 还有你的工作 |
[05:36] | – Well, yes, and a lot of people’s jobs. – Right. | -是啊 很多人的工作 -是的 |
[05:39] | Now, unfortunately, I have to keep up appearances at work, | 现在 不幸的是 我得继续去上班了 |
[05:41] | But we’ll reconvene tomorrow at 8:00 A.M. | 我们明早八点再见 |
[05:43] | 8:00 A.M. on a Saturday? | 周六早晨八点吗 |
[05:46] | Peter said I’m the boss. | 彼得说我是头儿 |
[05:49] | You know he’s secretly hoping | 你知道他私下想 |
[05:50] | this will bring us back together, right? | 借此撮合我们复合吧 |
[05:53] | Like “If he can get past you hiding the treasure, | 就像”如果他能不介意你藏着宝藏 |
[05:55] | So can i” Sort of thing? | 我也可以啊”之类的吗 |
[05:56] | If this is a problem for you… | 如果你对此有问题 |
[05:58] | No, no, not at all. | 不不 一点都不 |
[05:59] | But we’re going to establish one rule. | 但我们有条新规矩 |
[06:01] | – I love rules. – Good. | -我喜欢规矩 -很好 |
[06:02] | Rule number 1 — don’t date the boss. | 第一条 别跟头儿约会 |
[06:06] | Too late! | 已经迟了 |
[06:29] | Freeze. FBI | 不准动 联邦局 |
[06:30] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[06:31] | Are you expecting a girl scout packing heat? | 你这是盼着持枪女侦探出现吗 |
[06:33] | I thought El’s parents were early. | 我还以为是小伊的父母提前来了 |
[06:36] | I told Diana to pick you up at home. | 我让戴安去你家接你的 |
[06:38] | Yeah, and I told your babysitting service to pick me up here | 是啊 我叫你家保姆到这里来接我 |
[06:40] | – You’re not being chaperoned. – Really? | -你又不是被监护 -真的吗 |
[06:42] | All right, I’m cautious this weekend. Sue me. | 好吧 我这周末都要步步为营 咬我啊 |
[06:45] | Afraid I’ll crash the sears family portrait? | 怕我破坏了和谐美好的全家”服”吗 |
[06:48] | This is a handmade Mrs. Mitchell original. | 这可是米切尔太太新手织的 |
[06:51] | She’s a wonderful woman. | 她是个很棒的女人 |
[06:52] | With a delightful sense of humor. | 还富有幽默感 |
[06:54] | They live in Illinois. It’s cold. | 他们住在伊利诺伊州 那里很冷 |
[06:57] | I bet she makes matching t-shirts for family vacations. | 我打赌她会安排家庭假期统一T恤 |
[07:00] | Am I right? | 我说对了吗 |
[07:00] | She works at a specialty-foods gift shop, | 她在土特产礼物店工作 |
[07:04] | And he’s a psychiatrist. | 我的岳父则是个精神科医生 |
[07:06] | Now go. | 快走 |
[07:07] | – He’s a shrink? – Yeah. | -他是心理医生 -是 |
[07:08] | I would pay to see you spend quality time with him. | 我愿意花钱看你们共处的样子 |
[07:10] | Look, we get along. He’s a very interesting man. | 我们相处的很好 他很有趣 |
[07:14] | He’s very intelligent, discerning — | 很聪明 很有远见 |
[07:16] | – Terrifying? – Terrifying man. | -很吓人 -很吓人 |
[07:19] | I feel like I’m showing up for the first date | 每次和他见面都像是 |
[07:20] | with his daughter every time I see him. | 第一次跟他女儿上门 |
[07:23] | And he’s the one you get stuck with. | 他还是你不得不忍受的人 |
[07:24] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[07:25] | Because El and her mom | 因为小伊和她母亲 |
[07:27] | are constantly disappearing together. | 经常一起消失 |
[07:29] | He probably asks you about your feelings. | 他大概会询问你的感受 |
[07:31] | Yeah, and my dreams. | 对 还有我的梦 |
[07:33] | And he stares. | 他还盯着我看 |
[07:35] | He stares? | 盯着你看 |
[07:39] | He — oh, no. You’re stalling. | 他…不对 你在拖延时间 |
[07:41] | – What? – So that you can meet them. | -什么 -就为了见到他们 |
[07:43] | What are you talking about? | 你瞎说什么呢 |
[07:44] | I’m trying to be a good friend. | 我只是作为挚友关心你 |
[07:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[07:49] | Okay. I’m a little embarrassed. | 好吧 我有点尴尬 |
[07:51] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[07:52] | I’m hideous, I’m itchy, | 惨不忍睹 浑身难受 |
[07:54] | And I’m not a good enough liar to pull this off. | 又不会用撒谎来圆场 |
[07:57] | All right, remember, the best lies carry an element of truth. | 记着 最好的谎言由真实的碎片组成 |
[08:01] | – That’s them. – All right. | -他们来了 -行了 |
[08:02] | No, just — just… | 别 你就… |
[08:07] | Are they here yet? | 他们来了吗 |
[08:08] | Oh, ho. You too. | 又一凑热闹的 |
[08:10] | Out, both of you. Now. | 出去 都给我出去 马上 |
[08:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:14] | Keep an eye on Neal. | 盯住了尼尔 |
[08:15] | Sure thing, Dr. Huxtable. | 当然 考斯比一家 |
[08:16] | Nice. | 真会说话 |
[08:31] | Right on time for duty… cadet. | 准时上工了 实习生 |
[08:34] | She thinks she’s in charge. | 她当自己是老大 |
[08:35] | Jones, she roped you into this, too? | 琼斯 她把你也扯进来了 |
[08:37] | Well, Peter said to help her legally | 彼得说以合法的方式协助她 |
[08:39] | so you wouldn’t have to illegally. | 免得你做违法的事情 |
[08:40] | We are trying to pinpoint | 我们试图查清 |
[08:41] | exactly when the Stradivarius went missing. | 斯特拉迪瓦里到底什么时候丢的 |
[08:44] | The symphony recently returned from a tour in China. | 交响乐团刚从中国巡演回来 |
[08:46] | Now, the Strad is listed | 斯特拉迪瓦里也记录在 |
[08:47] | among the items they took through customs, | 海关通关清单上 |
[08:49] | so it must have disappeared when they got here to New York. | 所以肯定是到了纽约之后才丢的 |
[08:51] | The interesting part is that Bryan was in Beijing | 有意思的是布莱恩也去北京了 |
[08:54] | the same time the symphony was. | 而且就是乐团巡演期间 |
[08:55] | He assessed the violin before it traveled. | 巡演前他对小提琴做过评估 |
[08:57] | Says here he was detained by customs on his way back. | 这上面说他回来时被海关扣留了 |
[09:00] | Yeah, they held him for a few hours, | 对 他们关了他几个小时 |
[09:01] | but he came back clean, | 无事释放了 |
[09:02] | so they won’t divulge their interest in him. | 所以没显露出对他的注意 |
[09:04] | Well, maybe his files have the answer. | 也许档案里有答案 |
[09:06] | I mean, he’s been working from home. | 他一直在家工作 |
[09:08] | We could pay a visit. | 我们可以过去看看 |
[09:09] | You know a thing or two | 你懂得怎样 |
[09:10] | about making house calls, don’t you, Neal? | 上门调查 是吧 尼尔 |
[09:12] | Agent Kramer. | 克雷默探员 |
[09:13] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再看到你 |
[09:14] | Peter didn’t tell you I was coming? | 彼得没告诉你我要来 |
[09:16] | He told me. | 他跟我说了 |
[09:17] | I’ll be helping you while you’re here. | 我会协助你在这儿的工作 |
[09:19] | Thank you, Diana, Agent Jones. | 谢谢 戴安 琼斯探员 |
[09:22] | I don’t believe we’ve met. | 我想咱们还没见过 |
[09:23] | Hi. Sara Ellis with Sterling Bosch. | 我是斯博公司的莎拉·埃利斯 |
[09:25] | Insurance. | 保险公司 |
[09:26] | I hope Neal hasn’t gotten himself into any more trouble. | 希望尼尔没有再惹出什么麻烦 |
[09:29] | No. | 没有 |
[09:30] | No. Believe it or not, | 没有 信不信由你 |
[09:31] | he’s actually helping us on this one. | 事实上他是协助我们办案 |
[09:33] | Good to hear. I’ll leave you to it. | 很高兴是这样 你们忙吧 |
[09:36] | See you around, Neal. | 迟些见 尼尔 |
[09:37] | Look forward to it, sir. | 我很期待 长官 |
[09:39] | You can handle…them? | 你能看好…他们吧 |
[09:43] | Why is Kramer here? | 克雷默来干什么 |
[09:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:45] | What I do know is that | 我知道的是 |
[09:46] | you’re not breaking in to Bryan’s apartment. | 你不能闯进布莱恩的房子 |
[09:49] | Well, we’re running out of time for a warrant. | 我们没时间去申请搜查令 |
[09:51] | Maybe that cute paralegal in Judge Muir’s office. | 也许米尔法官办公室的美女律师 |
[09:53] | Boys, as much as I am enjoying this, | 先生们 尽管我乐于看你们忙乎 |
[09:55] | you don’t need a warrant. | 不过你们不需要搜查令 |
[09:58] | I have a key. | 我有钥匙 |
[10:08] | Freeze! FBI! | 别动 联调局 |
[10:09] | Oh, Peter, you know what you are? | 彼得 知道你是什么吗 |
[10:11] | Yes, I do. I’m a bad boy. | 当然知道 我是”绝地战警”嘛 |
[10:13] | Bad boy. | 绝地战警 |
[10:14] | Oh, I’m gonna go help Alan and El with the bags. | 我去帮艾伦和小伊拿行李 |
[10:17] | Hold on. Let me have a look at you. | 等等 让我好好看看你 |
[10:19] | Oh! You’re wearing my sweater! | 你穿的是我给你的毛衣 |
[10:21] | I’m surprised it’s still holding up. | 这衣服居然还能穿 |
[10:23] | He wears it all the time. | 他可是成天穿着 |
[10:24] | Honey, I-I could have helped you with those bags. | 亲爱的 我可以帮你们拿行李的 |
[10:27] | I got it, Peter. I’ve got it. | 我来吧 彼得 还是我来吧 |
[10:29] | So glad you could make it, Alan. | 很高兴你能来 艾伦 |
[10:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:46] | I see you’ve been here before. | 看来你以前来过这里 |
[10:53] | Does Bryan make keys for all his employees? | 布莱恩给每个雇员发家里钥匙吗 |
[10:56] | A few, for work or… | 有几个 是为了工作还是 |
[10:59] | Pleasure? | 谈情 |
[11:01] | And here I thought you were the honest type. | 我以为你是个诚实的人 |
[11:03] | What happened to rule number one? | 你的第一条规则怎么了 |
[11:05] | My private life is still private, Neal. | 我的私生活是隐私 尼尔 |
[11:08] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[11:09] | Honest women make me uncomfortable anyway. | 反正诚实的女人总让我不舒服 |
[11:11] | Now, why is that? ’cause you’re not honest with them? | 为什么 因为你对她们不诚实吗 |
[11:14] | I hate feeling at a disadvantage. | 我讨厌处于下风 |
[11:16] | I didn’t lie to you. | 我没撒谎 |
[11:17] | No, you simply withheld certain truths. | 当然没有 你只是隐藏了一些真相 |
[11:19] | – Yes. – So I shouldn’t be upset. | -对 -所以我不该为此生气 |
[11:20] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:21] | Exactly. | 我也一样 |
[11:23] | My God. You know what? | 天啊 你知道吗 |
[11:25] | Hiding priceless treasure and hiding an ex-boyfriend | 隐藏宝藏和隐藏情史 |
[11:28] | are two totally different things. | 完全是两码事 |
[11:30] | Now, can we please focus? | 我们能不能专心工作 |
[11:31] | Because Bryan’s gonna close this case in two days. | 因为布莱恩两天内就会结了这个案子 |
[11:36] | So, if you really want my help solving this case, | 如果你真想让我帮忙调查 |
[11:39] | I have to know why you were in Beijing with Bryan. | 就得告诉我为什么你和布莱恩去了北京 |
[11:44] | Okay. You got me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[11:46] | We dated. It was years ago. | 我们约会过 好几年前了 |
[11:48] | You’re wearing the same new shoes. | 你穿的是同一双新鞋 |
[11:50] | All right, so I might have seen him recently. | 好吧 我最近是跟他碰过面 |
[11:53] | He was your rebound off me. | 你拿他当我的替补 |
[11:54] | Well, that seems only natural, | 这才正常 |
[11:56] | considering you were my rebound off of him. | 毕竟当初我拿你当他的替补来着 |
[11:59] | You know, Sara, I’m starting to see a pattern emerge. | 莎拉 我看出某种规律了 |
[12:02] | You have a type. | 你就喜欢这型 |
[12:03] | Yes. Apparently, I date criminals. | 没错 显然我喜欢和罪犯约会 |
[12:05] | Alleged criminals. I get it. | 所谓的罪犯 我明白 |
[12:07] | More interesting. | 更有意思 |
[12:08] | Bryan was not a criminal when we dated, | 我和布莱恩约会的时候他不是罪犯 |
[12:10] | and I left him early in Beijing, | 而且早前我在北京甩了他 |
[12:12] | Right when he became interested in the violin. | 就在他对小提琴发生兴趣的时候 |
[12:14] | Yeah, I think you should probably tell me everything, | 我想你也许应该坦诚一切 |
[12:18] | Starting at the beginning. | 从头开始说 |
[12:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:24] | When I first started at Sterling Bosch, | 我刚到斯博保险的时候 |
[12:26] | Bryan was still working the field. | 布莱恩还负责外勤工作 |
[12:28] | We broke cases together — | 我们一起破案 |
[12:29] | valuable objects, intriguing stories, exotic places. | 昂贵宝藏 惊险情节 异国情调 |
[12:33] | Quite the globetrotter. | 环球之旅 |
[12:34] | Well, one thing led to another — | 自然而然的 |
[12:36] | Tell — don’t show. | 说就行 别展示 |
[12:38] | Eventually, he expressed his desire | 最后 他表现出他想 |
[12:40] | to expand Sterling Bosch beyond insurance. | 让斯博公司不只限于保险业 |
[12:43] | I didn’t agree with this direction | 我不同意他的发展方向 |
[12:44] | and realized how different we were. | 发现我们原来是两类人 |
[12:46] | So I broke off our engagement. | 所以我解除了婚约 |
[12:47] | Engagement? | 婚约 |
[12:49] | Engagement. Now you know everything. | 婚约 现在你都知道了 |
[12:52] | Feels really good to share. You should try that sometime. | 跟人分享的感觉真好 你也该试试 |
[13:05] | So, that’s the last of Caffrey’s files. | 这是最后一箱卡夫瑞的档案 |
[13:06] | I have my work cut out for me. | 我的工作量可真不小 |
[13:08] | Any shortcuts you can talk to me about | 你有没有什么可以直接告诉我的 |
[13:10] | so I don’t waste my time? | 节省我点时间的 |
[13:11] | Sorry. I know it’s a lot, | 抱歉 我知道文件很多 |
[13:12] | but everything you need for the report’s in there. | 不过你要完成报告所需的资料都在这里 |
[13:14] | D.C. Misses you, Agent Berrigan. | 华盛顿方面很想念你 柏瑞根探员 |
[13:16] | You ever feel the same? | 你是不是也有同感 |
[13:18] | It’s a beautiful city. | 很美的城市 |
[13:19] | The Potomac at your feet. | 有波托马克河环绕周围 |
[13:20] | I like the pace of New York. | 我喜欢纽约的生活 |
[13:24] | That why Peter brought you back? | 所以彼得把你调回来了 |
[13:29] | He must really rely on you to help him with Neal. | 他肯定很依赖你看住尼尔 |
[13:34] | Peter’s got that handled. | 彼得能搞定 |
[13:36] | Do you need anything else, Agent Kramer? | 你还有什么需要吗 克雷默探员 |
[13:39] | I’ll find you if I do. | 有的话再找你 |
[13:49] | Caffrey and Sara | 卡夫瑞和莎拉 |
[13:50] | are probably re-enacting “Moonlighting” by now. | 大概正在上演《蓝色月光侦探社》 |
[13:54] | Everything okay with Kramer? | 克雷默那边没问题吧 |
[13:55] | Yeah. He’s collecting intel for Neal’s hearing. | 没事 他在为尼尔的听证会取证 |
[13:58] | So watch what I say about Caffrey. | 所以谈起卡夫瑞得小心点 |
[14:00] | Kramer’s asking a lot of questions. | 克雷默问了很多事情 |
[14:08] | How long’s Bryan been into synchronized meditation? | 布莱恩练协调冥想多久了 |
[14:11] | Bryan’s in phenomenal shape. | 布莱恩一直体型健美 |
[14:13] | No wonder you went back to him. | 难怪你又吃回头草 |
[14:14] | I did not go back to him. We flinged. | 我才没有 只是一时冲动 |
[14:16] | People fling after a few glasses of wine. | 喝几杯后酒后乱性 |
[14:18] | That’s lucky. My flings never landed me in Beijing. | 真走运 我一时冲动也不会冲到北京 |
[14:21] | Bryan was trying to rekindle something | 布莱恩想让我们复燃旧情 |
[14:23] | that’s not there anymore, okay? | 但旧情已逝 明白吗 |
[14:27] | Well, we don’t know where he hid the Strad files, | 虽然不知道他把斯特拉迪瓦档案藏在哪 |
[14:29] | But we know where he’ll be this afternoon. | 不过知道今天下午他会去哪儿 |
[14:31] | First we go in Beijing, and now he’s going here. | 之前去北京 现在去音乐会 |
[14:33] | Bryan hates the symphony. | 布莱恩根本不喜欢交响乐 |
[14:35] | Well, he must be going for something else. | 那他肯定是为了别的东西去 |
[14:37] | And we need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[14:38] | What, to the symphony? | 去音乐会吗 |
[14:39] | “Go” Go. Bryan’s home early. | 走人 布莱恩回来了 |
[14:42] | You can’t go that way! | 不能从那边走 |
[14:43] | We have to hide! | 我们得藏起来 |
[14:46] | Sara, I’m not gonna hide. | 莎拉 我才不要藏起来 |
[14:47] | Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[14:50] | My purse! | 我的手袋 |
[14:51] | No, Sara! | 别去 莎拉 |
[14:55] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[14:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[15:07] | I’m here because you gave me the key. | 因为你给过我钥匙 |
[15:12] | The last time I saw you… | 上次我们见面 |
[15:14] | We were there. | 是在那里 |
[15:17] | Now you’re here. | 现在你又出现在这里 |
[15:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:20] | Well…I think you know why. | 好吧 你知道的 |
[15:25] | I want to hear you say it. | 我想听你说出来 |
[15:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[15:35] | From the withered tree, a flower blooms. | 枯木又逢春 |
[15:40] | I knew you’d be back. | 我就知道你会回心转意 |
[15:41] | Sorry I left you in Beijing. | 抱歉在北京扔下你 |
[15:43] | That hurt. | 我很心痛 |
[15:44] | There I was, in a foreign country | 我一个人在他乡异国 |
[15:46] | getting savaged by customs, | 还被海关的人折腾了一番 |
[15:49] | and my girlfriend… | 而我的女友 |
[15:51] | abandons me. | 弃我而去 |
[15:58] | Um, why did they target you? | 他们为什么要查你 |
[16:00] | Bureaucratic nonsense. | 他们净扯些官腔 |
[16:02] | They have to look like they’re doing their job, | 他们得装出一幅在工作的样子 |
[16:04] | And they chose me as the example. | 就选了我当例子 |
[16:06] | That’s terrible. | 太糟了 |
[16:08] | Worst part is, it ruined our trip. | 最糟的是 这毁了我的旅行 |
[16:11] | I hated thinking the girl that got away got away again | 特别是想到甩过我的姑娘又把我甩了一次 |
[16:14] | Well, you know how you could make it up to me? | 你知道该如何补偿我吗 |
[16:19] | Take me to the symphony. | 带我去听交响乐 |
[16:20] | We had so much fun in Beijing. | 我们在北京多开心 |
[16:22] | Yeah. You’re good. | 真有你的 |
[16:24] | Clever girl. | 聪明姑娘 |
[16:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:26] | You saw the invite, didn’t you? | 你看到邀请函了 是吧 |
[16:30] | What can I say? I love the symphony. | 能说什么呢 我就喜欢交响乐 |
[16:32] | But I don’t. | 可我不喜欢 |
[16:33] | Let me convince you. | 让我来说服你 |
[16:40] | I’m trying to convince your father | 我正在劝说你父亲 |
[16:42] | To go on a culinary tour of Basque Country? Good luck. | 劝他参加西班牙美食之旅吗 那祝你好运 |
[16:45] | You and Peter should come with us. | 你和彼得也来吧 |
[16:47] | No, Peter could never get away with his schedule. | 不 彼得的行程肯定安排不了 |
[16:48] | Then we should go — | 那我们自己去 |
[16:50] | Leave the two of them to fend for themselves. | 留他们两个自生自灭好了 |
[16:53] | Hey. You ladies need some help in there? | 两位女士需要帮忙吗 |
[16:56] | Nope. | 不用 |
[16:57] | We’ll be there in just a second. | 我们马上就好 |
[17:04] | Maybe they’ll finally hit it off this time. | 也许他们这次就能合得来了 |
[17:06] | How you doing, Peter? | 最近怎么样 彼得 |
[17:08] | Good. | 挺好 |
[17:09] | Work is good. I’m good. | 工作挺好 我挺好 |
[17:12] | Work is good? | 工作挺好吗 |
[17:14] | – Yeah. – That’s interesting. | -是的 -有意思 |
[17:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:18] | How’s your work, Alan? | 您工作如何 艾伦 |
[17:19] | Psychiatry is always thriving. | 永远不缺精神病 |
[17:22] | Mental instability is everywhere you look. | 情绪问题遍地都是 |
[17:27] | Never mind about us. This is about honeybee. | 别说我们了 勤劳的小蜜蜂来了 |
[17:30] | – There you go, dad. – Woman of the hour. | -给你 爸 -女士时间 |
[17:32] | There’s your tea. | 你的茶 |
[17:34] | Always taking care of everybody. | 总是照顾到所有人 |
[17:35] | – Honey, here’s your beer. – Thank you. | -亲爱的 给你啤酒 -谢谢 |
[17:39] | Alan, give El her present. | 艾伦 把礼物给小伊吧 |
[17:41] | Is it time for presents? | 该给礼物了吗 |
[17:44] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:59] | This is amazing! | 太棒了 |
[18:02] | Where did you find this? I lost this when I was little. | 你们从哪里找到的 我小时候就弄丢了 |
[18:06] | You did | 是啊 |
[18:07] | It broke our hearts, you were so upset. | 看你不安 我们心都碎了 |
[18:12] | I was cleaning the basement, | 我在清理地下室时 |
[18:13] | And I found it in a crawl space. | 在槽隙里发现了 |
[18:16] | We know how much you loved her, | 我们知道你有多爱她 |
[18:17] | So we had her restored for you. | 所以就把她修好送给你 |
[18:20] | Now you have a little piece of your childhood back. | 现在你找回一点点童年了 |
[18:23] | Always good to stay in touch with your roots. | 保留成长的痕迹是最美好的 |
[18:27] | Right, Peter? | 是吧 彼得 |
[18:28] | That’s right, Alan. | 是的 艾伦 |
[18:30] | Wow. Well, this — this is amazing, you guys. | 这 这个真是太好了 |
[18:33] | I’m truly…touched. | 我真是 太感动了 |
[18:36] | I-I got to go show Peter. Honey! | 我 我去给彼得看看 亲爱的 |
[18:39] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[18:41] | What? | 什么 |
[18:42] | What, what, what? | 什么 什么 什么 |
[18:46] | Oh, that’s…great. | 这个 太好了 |
[18:48] | Do you love it? | 你很喜欢吧 |
[18:49] | I hated it. I’ve always hated it. | 我讨厌死了 我一直讨厌 |
[18:51] | Well…it’s not so bad. | 这个 其实也没多烂 |
[18:53] | Oh, honey, look at it. | 亲爱的 看看吧 |
[18:54] | It looks at you with those creepy-ass eyes | 它一直用那种诡异的眼神盯人 |
[18:56] | like she wants your soul. | 好像要吸人灵魂一般 |
[18:57] | Do you know how that feels? | 你明白那种感觉吗 |
[18:58] | I can imagine. | 可以想像 |
[19:00] | And I didn’t lose it. | 而且我才没有弄丢 |
[19:01] | I stuck it in a crawl space, and it’s back. | 我把它扔到槽隙里了 居然又回来了 |
[19:03] | Well, but you know what? | 不过你知道吗 |
[19:05] | It — It’s the thought that counts. | 这个 这个心意最重要 |
[19:07] | Hey, you two, get back in here | 你们两个 过来啊 |
[19:10] | Okay. | 来了 |
[19:11] | I’m gonna give you your present later. | 我稍后再给你礼物 |
[19:13] | Okay. Okay. Ohh. | 好的 好的 |
[19:26] | What Neal found was a surveillance tape from the symphony. | 尼尔找到的东西是交响乐现场的监控录像 |
[19:29] | Now, obviously, the security is pretty outdated. | 显然 安保系统过时了 |
[19:32] | This only shows the hallway outside where they kept the Strad | 只能看到存放斯特拉迪瓦里小提琴的房间门外 |
[19:35] | This is from Wednesday, when it went missing. | 这是周三失踪时的情况 |
[19:38] | No activity at all? | 没动静吗 |
[19:39] | Yeah, I thought it was strange, too, | 是的 我也觉得古怪 |
[19:40] | So we examined the tape — it’s pretty worn. | 所以又细查了带子 是被修改过的 |
[19:43] | When that happens, you see the tearing in the frame. | 修改处可以看到框架扭曲 |
[19:45] | Can you retrieve the old footage? | 能恢复原有录像吗 |
[19:46] | That’s where we shine. | 我们牛就牛在这里了 |
[19:47] | We have the technology to rebuild it. | 技术足以恢复 |
[19:49] | So here’s the first image that we recovered. | 这就是修复好的第一张图片 |
[19:54] | Do you recognize her? | 能认出她吗 |
[19:55] | No. But that does look like the Stradivarius. | 认不出 不过看起来像斯特拉迪瓦里小提琴 |
[19:58] | I’m going to the concert with Bryan later. | 我稍后跟布莱恩联系 |
[20:00] | Good. | 好的 |
[20:01] | You can make an I.D., observe their interaction. | 你弄个证明混进去 观察他们的互动 |
[20:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:04] | If Bryan went to the trouble of recording over this footage | 既然布莱恩大费周章地搞了这个录像 |
[20:06] | He’s probably going back to the symphony | 他多半会回交到响乐团 |
[20:07] | to return the security tapes. | 归还监控录像 |
[20:09] | You need to put the original back. | 你得把原件放回去 |
[20:10] | I’m meeting him at his place before we go, | 我会先去他家里跟他会合 |
[20:12] | So I’ll just do it then. | 就让我来吧 |
[20:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:16] | – See ya. – Bye. | -回见 -拜 |
[20:19] | Diana, how do you feel about classical? | 戴安 你喜欢古典乐吗 |
[20:21] | Way ahead of you, Caffrey. | 不出所料 卡夫瑞 |
[20:22] | I know you’ll go to that concert no matter what we say, | 我知道无论如何你都要去音乐会 |
[20:24] | So I’ll be escorting you. | 所以我会陪你去 |
[20:26] | Escorting me? Should I bring you a corsage? | 陪我吗 那我应该给你带花饰吧 |
[20:26] | 美国毕业舞会传统上需为舞伴准备花饰 有部分保守学校不允许同性恋学生携同性伴侣出席 | |
[20:28] | They didn’t let me go to prom. | 他们不许我去毕业舞会 |
[20:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:32] | Well, they can’t stop you from getting married. | 那他们也不能阻止你结婚 |
[20:34] | You’ve been dying to bring that up. | 你就一直想把话题往这里引 |
[20:35] | – Am I invited now? – Yeah. | -那算邀请我了吗 -邀请 |
[20:37] | – Yes. – When it happens, you’re invited. | -太好了 -到时候会邀请你 |
[20:39] | Listen, I make a pretty good best-man speech. | 我的伴郎致词绝对会非常出色 |
[20:41] | Okay, don’t push it. | 行了 别得寸进尺 |
[20:42] | Hey, you should let Caffrey throw the bachelor party. | 你应该让卡夫瑞办你的单身派对 |
[20:44] | Now, that I will consider. | 这个我会考虑的 |
[20:45] | You won’t forget it. | 绝对令你终身难忘 |
[20:48] | Caffrey, I want to go to that party. | 卡夫瑞 我也要参加单身派对 |
[20:50] | You’re on the short list. | 绝对有你 |
[20:55] | See ya, Jones. | 回见 琼斯 |
[20:57] | Agent Kramer. | 克雷默探员 |
[20:59] | Neal, nice to see you working so hard | 尼尔 很高兴看到彼得不在的时候 |
[21:01] | when Peter’s not around. | 你依然努力工作 |
[21:02] | I like to help where I can. | 我喜欢尽力帮忙 |
[21:05] | So, if any questions come up | 如果您在审查我的档案时 |
[21:06] | while you’re reviewing my files, I’m here. | 有任何问题 请随时来找我 |
[21:08] | I’m beefing up on your cases | 我正在看你的案子 |
[21:10] | to give the FBI’s official response on your commutation | 以便给FBI就减刑事宜给予正式回复 |
[21:14] | We do it for every hearing involving one of our guys. | 我们自己人也都要经过这种听证会 |
[21:17] | So it’s a formality? | 这么说这是程序性的 |
[21:18] | Yeah, but I’m impressed | 是的 不过你在这里的 |
[21:19] | with what you’ve done here so far. | 所作所为令我印象深刻 |
[21:20] | Thank you, but I couldn’t have done it alone. | 谢谢 不过这不是我一个人的功劳 |
[21:23] | So I’m noticing. | 注意到了 |
[21:25] | Keep up the good work, Neal. | 继续努力 尼尔 |
[21:26] | We may keep you around. | 我们也许会把你留下 |
[21:35] | Here are the backgrounds. | 这个就是背景 |
[21:37] | They match June’s tickets. | 跟琼的票一模一样 |
[21:38] | Now all we do is print the tickets on top of that, | 现在我们只需要把票印上 |
[21:41] | And you, my friend, have top-tier seats to the symphony. | 而你 我的朋友 就拥有交响乐头等票了 |
[21:44] | It’s too bad the Sumners are at the Royal Riviera. | 可惜萨姆纳一家在”皇室里维埃拉”度假 |
[21:47] | You know, I could have swiped those tickets for you. | 否则我可以直接把票偷出来给你 |
[21:49] | Saved you an awful lot of trouble. | 省你一大堆的麻烦 |
[21:51] | June, are you sure the Sumners didn’t give away their seats | 琼 你确定萨姆纳家没有把座位让出去吗 |
[21:53] | 15B is Preston’s favorite roulette play. | 15B是普勒斯顿最爱的轮盘游戏 |
[21:57] | He feels it’s bad luck | 他觉得 |
[21:58] | if anyone except a Sumner sits in that seat. | 外人坐那个位子不吉利 |
[22:02] | But you said the family never goes. | 但你说过他们家从没人去 |
[22:03] | Yeah, entitlement issues of the rich and not famous. | 是的 隐型富豪的特权思想作祟 |
[22:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:09] | Here are your originals. | 这是你的原件 |
[22:13] | Well, as our resident expert, would you authenticate? | 有请常驻专家 慧眼鉴定 |
[22:16] | Well, it’s enough to…fool me. | 足以 骗过我了 |
[22:20] | And we all know, I am no fool. | 我们都知道 我可不好骗 |
[22:22] | No, you are not. You’re a lifesaver. | 当然了 你是我们的大救星 |
[22:24] | Thank you so much, June. | 非常感谢 琼 |
[22:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:27] | Bye, June. | 再见 琼 |
[22:27] | Bye, now. | 再见 |
[22:30] | So, how’s it going with little Miss Repo? | 跟第二春小姐进展如何 |
[22:33] | Little less “War Of The Roses” | 跟《罗丝夫妇之战》有一拼 |
[22:34] | Now that there are no secrets between us. | 现在我们之间没有秘密了 |
[22:36] | Have you forgotten about the battle of the missing Raphael? | 你忘了失踪的拉斐尔那事儿吗 |
[22:40] | Okay. Fewer secrets between us. | 好吧 我们之间没那么多秘密了 |
[22:43] | Hey, Peter. | 彼得 |
[22:45] | You busy? | 在忙吗 |
[22:46] | Well, you said you were too busy for me not to be. | 你说过你”忙到没空管住我别忙” |
[22:48] | How’s everything going? | 情况如何 |
[22:49] | I can’t get a moment alone. | 我一分钟不得闲 |
[22:51] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[22:53] | It’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[22:54] | Okay, okay, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[22:55] | One second. One second. | 马上 马上 |
[22:57] | They’d only let me escape to make a work call, | 他们只肯放我打一个工作电话 |
[22:59] | which didn’t please her dad. | 就这样她爸还不高兴 |
[23:01] | Is he staring? | 他在盯着你吗 |
[23:02] | Like a creepy doll. | 宛如诡异的布娃娃 |
[23:04] | You — you want to come over and ease the glare? | 要不 要不你过来救救我吧 |
[23:08] | As much as I would love that ammunition, | 虽然我会享受那边的火药味儿 |
[23:09] | you made Sara the boss today. | 可你今天把我让给莎拉了 |
[23:11] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[23:12] | El hates the gift her parents gave her. | 小伊讨厌她父母送的礼物 |
[23:14] | Now there’s extra pressure on mine to be great. | 现在逼得我的礼物必须要超级棒 |
[23:17] | Well, you said it would be. | 你说过会很棒的 |
[23:18] | Well, I thought it was, but in reality, | 我以为会是 但实际上 |
[23:20] | it looks like they didn’t send the platinum package. | 他们寄的根本不是什么白金包装 |
[23:23] | And now I can’t get a minute to check the disc. | 而我抽不出一点时间查看一下 |
[23:27] | Is Mozzie there? | 蚊子在吗 |
[23:30] | Oh, that cat can dance. | 这猫会跳舞呢 |
[23:32] | You must be really desperate. | 你肯定是绝望到极点了 |
[23:35] | Like a caged animal. | 绝望如困兽 |
[23:37] | I’ll send him over. | 我叫他过去 |
[23:44] | I’m only doing this for Elizabeth. | 我可是为了伊丽莎白 |
[23:47] | Mozzie, what are you doing here? | 蚊子 你怎么来了 |
[23:48] | Well, birthdays only come but once a year, | 生日可是一年仅此一次 |
[23:51] | for those of you using the Julian calendar. | 当然是对你们这些使用罗马公历的人来说 |
[23:53] | Here, I got you this, uh… | 给 我为你准备的 |
[23:55] | What? | 什么 |
[23:57] | Thanks for making me look good. | 感谢有你的礼物为我垫底 |
[24:00] | Mozzie, this is a Miss Rule. | 蚊子 这可是”规则女士”的作品 |
[24:02] | How did you get this? | 你怎么弄到的 |
[24:03] | How did you get it? | 你怎么弄到的 |
[24:04] | I paid for it. | 我买的 |
[24:05] | But let’s keep that between us. | 但别跟别人说 |
[24:08] | As they say, three may keep a secret | 正如大家说的 三个人要想守住秘密 |
[24:10] | if two of them are dead. | 除非其中两人死掉 |
[24:11] | Only Benjamin Franklin said that. | 只有本杰明·富兰克林说过 |
[24:13] | You know he invented the bifocal. | 你知道他发明了双透镜 |
[24:15] | – Yes. – That’s a factoid, actually. | -对 -其实这是假的 |
[24:18] | The Dollonds made spectacles of that type for years | 多朗德一家在富兰克林赢得此赞誉的多年前 |
[24:21] | before Franklin got credit, | 就发明了那种眼镜 |
[24:22] | But misinformation within an elitist, | 但对于精英的错误认知 |
[24:25] | patriarchal society runs deep. | 在宪法社会根深蒂固 |
[24:27] | You’re distrustful of our founders? | 你在质疑我们国家的缔造者吗 |
[24:29] | Mozzie is distrustful of a lot of things. | 蚊子质疑的事情可多了 |
[24:32] | A true Marxist! | 真正的马克思主义者 |
[24:33] | Long live the Proletariat! | 无产阶级万岁 |
[24:35] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[24:39] | Now you may thank me, suit. | 你现在可以感谢我了 探员大人 |
[24:56] | I chose white. Goes with everything. | 我选了白色 百搭 |
[24:58] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[25:00] | What do you say we listen to music, | 你觉得我们聆听音乐 |
[25:01] | stand around awkwardly, and wait for the night to end? | 相顾无言 囧到今夜结束怎么样 |
[25:05] | Sara and Bryan look cozy. | 莎拉和布莱恩看着挺舒心的 |
[25:06] | Really? I didn’t notice. | 是吗 我没注意到 |
[25:14] | Step over here, please. | 请到这边来 |
[25:17] | Bryan just snuck through the metal detector. | 布莱恩刚逃过了金属探测器 |
[25:19] | He’s definitely not here for the concert. | 他来这肯定不是为了音乐会 |
[25:36] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[25:38] | The symphony must have updated their security system | 交响乐团发现斯特拉迪瓦里不见后 |
[25:40] | when the Strad went missing. | 肯定更新了他们的安保系统 |
[25:41] | Our tickets don’t have a barcode. | 我们的票没有条形码 |
[25:43] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[25:44] | We’ll be fine. Go with me. | 没事 跟我来 |
[25:46] | Can I help you, sir? | 需要帮忙吗 先生 |
[25:47] | I hope so. | 是的 |
[25:48] | I’m Preston Sumner iii. | 我是普勒斯顿·萨姆纳三世 |
[25:50] | My grandfather called ahead. | 我的祖父之前打过电话 |
[25:54] | I’m sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 先生 |
[25:55] | I never got word to print these tickets. | 没人跟我说过要打印这些票 |
[25:57] | Well, phone connections from Nice can be tricky, | 法国尼斯那边的电话可能信号不太好 |
[25:59] | But as you can see, these are my granddaddy’s seats — | 但你知道 这些是我祖父的座位 |
[26:01] | Lucky 15b for black. | 幸运黑色15B号座 |
[26:03] | Right, sir, but only a Sumner can — | 好的 先生 但只有萨姆纳家的人能 |
[26:06] | can sit in a Sumner’s seat. | 能坐在萨姆纳的座位上 |
[26:07] | Yes, this is my wife, Diana. | 这是我的妻子 戴安 |
[26:09] | Doesn’t she look lovely tonight? | 她今晚很美吧 |
[26:10] | She’s an avid fan. | 她可是名狂热的粉丝 |
[26:11] | Dudamel’s mastery of Mahler’s 5th symphony last month | 杜达梅尔上个月对《马勒第五交响曲》的驾驭 |
[26:14] | was breathtaking. | 令人叹为观止 |
[26:16] | If you’d like to verify with my grandfather, | 如果你想和我祖父核实 |
[26:17] | he’s at the Royal Riviera. | 他现在在皇室里维埃拉 |
[26:21] | That won’t be necessary. | 不用了 |
[26:22] | In fact, Maurie… can you take them in? | 玛丽 你能带他们进去吗 |
[26:26] | Maurie’s our resident instrument expert. | 玛丽是我们的常驻乐器专家 |
[26:28] | He’ll tell you all about the show. | 他会跟你介绍这次演出 |
[26:29] | Lovely. Thank you so much. | 很好 多谢了 |
[26:30] | Right this way. | 请这边走 |
[26:34] | Do you know if any of the instruments | 你知道我们今晚能听到 |
[26:35] | we’ll be hearing tonight are unique? | 哪些特别的乐器吗 |
[26:37] | Quite special, in fact. | 相当特别 |
[26:38] | Our second violinist will be playing an Hilaire, | 第二小提琴手会拉奏一把提雷尔小提琴 |
[26:40] | And the first, a Nagyvary. | 而首席小提琴手则会拉奏纳吉瓦里的小提琴 |
[26:42] | A modern string said to match the sound of a Stradivarius. | 现代琴弦 据说能媲美斯特拉迪瓦里的音色 |
[26:45] | Don’t be fooled. Nothing beats the original. | 别傻了 原装的才是最好的 |
[26:47] | Will we get a chance to compare? | 我们能有机会对比一下吗 |
[26:49] | I hear the symphony has a Stradivarius. | 我听说交响乐团有一把斯特拉迪瓦里 |
[26:51] | Oh, we do… but it’s fragile. | 有是有 不过它比较脆弱 |
[26:53] | We only feature it opening and closing nights. | 我们只在第一晚和最后一晚用它表演 |
[26:58] | Oh, excuse me. Second violin calls. | 不好意思 第二小提琴手叫我 |
[27:00] | Thank you so much. | 多谢 |
[27:02] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[27:07] | Recognize our Klimt portrait? | 认出那克里姆特风格画像了吗 |
[27:10] | It says here Annie Chaite is second violin. | 这上面说安妮·彩特是第二小提琴手 |
[27:12] | So we know Bryan and Annie are connected somehow, | 我们现在知道布莱恩和安妮有联系了 |
[27:14] | and he snuck something past security. | 他从安检门那偷运了些东西 |
[27:16] | All right. I’ll keep an eye on Bryan. | 好的 我来留意布莱恩 |
[27:19] | Go check with Sara. | 你去监视莎拉 |
[27:23] | Oh, gosh! Sorry. | 天哪 我很抱歉 |
[27:25] | I should watch where I’m going. | 我该看着路的 |
[27:27] | You’re Neal Caffrey. | 你是尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[27:29] | I usually pride myself on keeping a lower profile. | 我还一直以低调而自豪呢 |
[27:31] | What gave me away? | 你怎么认出我的 |
[27:32] | Who, actually. | 其实是有人告诉我的 |
[27:33] | My girlfriend — | 我的女友 |
[27:34] | She was after you for a stolen Raphael. | 她因为一幅被偷走的拉斐尔名画追查过你 |
[27:37] | Spent a lot of late nights on you. | 通宵达旦地研究你 |
[27:39] | You going to intervene? | 你准备管管吗 |
[27:40] | No. | 不用 |
[27:41] | No, I’m only concerned with one instrument here, | 不 我只关心这里的一件乐器 |
[27:43] | not in watching them swing theirs. | 懒得看他们招摇 |
[27:45] | – Did you clock Bryan getting through security? – Yep. | -发现布莱恩过安检门的情况没 -发现了 |
[27:48] | I guess I was the spark she needed to escape | 我想我就是她逃离 |
[27:50] | a…monotonous routine. | 这种单调生活的动力 |
[27:52] | Until she realized fireworks don’t have a lasting flame. | 直到她发现烟花转瞬即逝 |
[27:55] | You know, the nice thing about fireworks — | 说到烟花 有个优点就是 |
[27:57] | There’s usually a second show. | 总会二次上演 |
[28:00] | Well, you boys look like you’re getting along. | 看来你们相处不错 |
[28:03] | Famously. You remember Neal, sweetie. | 挺好的 你还记得尼尔吧 亲爱的 |
[28:05] | Hard to forget. | 很难忘记 |
[28:07] | Nice to see you, Sara. | 很高兴见到你 莎拉 |
[28:11] | You don’t mind if they join us for drinks afterward, do you? | 你不介意等会儿和一起去喝几杯吧 |
[28:14] | I can’t think of anything more fun. | 再好不过了 |
[28:16] | I’m Diana, by the way. | 对了 我叫戴安 |
[28:18] | Great. | 很好 |
[28:19] | We’ll find you after the show. | 我们在表演后找你 |
[28:24] | Well, at least we know Bryan and Annie | 至少我们知道布莱恩和安妮 |
[28:25] | won’t be meeting up anytime soon. | 短时间内是碰不到了 |
[28:27] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[28:52] | So, I told Derrida, “I will see your deconstructionism, | 所以我跟德里达说 我会看到你的解构主义 |
[28:56] | and I will raise you transcendent abnegation.” | 并提升你的超强克制力 |
[29:00] | You’ve created your own philosophical bubble. | 你已经构建出你自己的哲学泡沫了 |
[29:02] | I’m on my third manifest. | 正在解证第三证明了 |
[29:04] | Peter, where did you find him? | 彼得 你从哪找来他的 |
[29:06] | Well, like Alan said, | 就像艾伦说过的 |
[29:08] | mental instability is everywhere. | 情绪问题遍地都是 |
[29:11] | Mozzie’s a friend of Neal, who is Peter’s C.I. | 蚊子是彼得的线人尼尔的一个朋友 |
[29:14] | Well, you’ve lived an extraordinary life. | 你这生活还真奇妙 |
[29:17] | I have, haven’t I? | 这是必须的 不是吗 |
[29:19] | As Abbie Hoffman said to me, | 就像阿比·赫夫曼对我说的 |
[29:21] | “Sacred cows make the best hamburger.” | 圣牛的肉才能做最好的汉堡 |
[29:25] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[29:26] | I do have to go to the restroom. | 我得去上趟厕所 |
[29:30] | Rampant narcissism, delusions of grandeur, | 无节制的自恋 对地位的妄想 |
[29:33] | paranoia from overblown sense of self. | 自我存在感过强的偏执狂 |
[29:38] | He’s… | 他真是 |
[29:39] | Insane? | 疯了 |
[29:40] | magnificent! | 棒极了 |
[29:43] | Well, it’s a shame about his rabid kleptomania. | 很遗憾他有强烈的盗窃癖 |
[29:47] | He needs constant supervision. | 时刻需要有人监督 |
[29:49] | I should go check on him. | 我去看看他 |
[29:56] | You’re sitting on my bed? | 你坐在我床上 |
[29:57] | That chair is not ergonomically supportive. | 那把椅子不符合人体工程学 |
[30:00] | You’re good with the crazies. | 你对疯子还真有一手 |
[30:01] | Her dad’s liking your lies better than my truths. | 她父亲竟然喜欢你的谎话多过我的真言 |
[30:03] | They’re not lies to those of us who have our eyes open. | 对于开眼看世界的我们来说 那可不是谎言 |
[30:08] | How’s my video? | 我的录像怎么样 |
[30:09] | That’s a smile. | 你笑了 |
[30:10] | It’s good, right? It’s touching. | 还行吧 挺感人的 |
[30:12] | Definitely touching, | 相当感人 |
[30:13] | especially the gladdening of the bride. | 特别是新娘的喜悦之情 |
[30:15] | What? | 什么 |
[30:17] | The traditional Yemeni custom | 传统的也门服装 |
[30:18] | whereby music sounds throughout the community. | 传遍整个社区的音乐 |
[30:24] | That’s Pir and Elethia Baakrime. | 那是皮尔和伊利西亚·巴奎尔 |
[30:26] | They had a beautiful ceremony | 他们的仪式很棒 |
[30:28] | where sweetened fritters and doughnuts were prepared | 还准备了加糖的油煎饼和甜甜圈 |
[30:32] | to symbolize the sweet life they would have together. | 标志着他们将一起度过的甜蜜生活 |
[30:35] | It’s cute, huh? | 这很棒吧 |
[30:36] | God, they sent the wrong video. | 天哪 他们寄错录像了 |
[30:37] | God. Oh, of course. | 天哪 当然了 |
[30:40] | Why shouldn’t I ruin El’s birthday with her father here? | 为什么不当着她爸的面儿毁了小伊的生日 |
[30:42] | Well, on the up side, | 从积极的一面来看 |
[30:43] | The Baakrime are probably really enjoying the footage | 巴奎尔可能正在欣赏伊利莎白的 |
[30:45] | of Elizabeth’s bridal shower. | 婚前派对录像带 |
[30:47] | You need to help me, Mozzie. | 你得帮我 蚊子 |
[30:48] | I’ve got 24 hours to fix this. | 我有24小时来进行补救 |
[30:50] | Mozzie, stop watching! | 蚊子 别看了 |
[30:51] | What’d you have in mind? | 你想出了什么主意 |
[30:54] | We need a scanner. | 我们要一台扫描仪 |
[31:02] | The lab is uploading the images via FTP now. | 实验室现在通过FTP上传了图片 |
[31:05] | The jpegs will be opening in sequence. | 这些图像将依次打开 |
[31:08] | Thank you, Wesley. | 谢谢 韦斯利 |
[31:09] | Let me know if you need anything else. | 如果有需要 请随时告诉我 |
[31:10] | Know where to find you. | 我会找你的 |
[31:14] | Reminds me of a flip book. | 让我想起了翻页效果书 |
[31:17] | Turn the pages, see the man fall. | 快速翻书页 看这人掉下去 |
[31:19] | Only this one’s hopefully gonna show us | 不过这个有可能让我们发现 |
[31:21] | where the girl hid the violin. | 那女孩把小提琴藏哪里了 |
[31:22] | The Sara Ellis case. | 莎拉·埃利斯的案件 |
[31:25] | She the same Sara Ellis | 就是这个莎拉·埃利斯 |
[31:26] | who targeted Caffrey for stealing a Raphael? | 认定卡夫瑞偷走了拉斐尔的名画吧 |
[31:29] | Yep | 没错 |
[31:31] | Now they’re working together? | 他们现在一起合作吗 |
[31:33] | Funny how things turn out. | 这事态发展挺有意思的 |
[31:35] | Neal keeps things interesting. | 尼尔总能让事情变得有趣 |
[31:36] | Yeah. You like having him at the FBI? | 是啊 你喜欢他在联调局做事吗 |
[31:40] | I do. | 喜欢 |
[31:41] | Then you should say so at his hearing. | 那你在听证会也记得这么说 |
[31:44] | Jones? | 琼斯 |
[31:46] | Sara ever get her Raphael? | 莎拉拿回拉斐尔的画了吗 |
[31:49] | I think you should ask her about that one. | 我觉得这个就得问她本人了 |
[31:51] | Looks like your flip book’s done. | 看上去手翻页效果书快完成了 |
[32:02] | – Hey, Jones.- Caffrey. | -琼斯 -卡夫瑞 |
[32:04] | We got the rest of the tape back. | 我们拿回剩下的录像带了 |
[32:05] | You got eyes on Bryan and Sara? | 你还在盯着布莱恩和莎拉吗 |
[32:07] | Sara’s in her seat, | 莎拉还在座位上 |
[32:08] | And we followed Bryan to the bathroom. What’s up? | 我们跟着布莱恩进了厕所 怎么了 |
[32:10] | There’s another person on this tape. | 录像带上还有别人 |
[32:13] | Who? | 是谁 |
[32:14] | I don’t know, but he’s in room 207, | 我不知道 但他在207号房 |
[32:16] | And she clearly hands him the violin. | 她显然把小提琴交给了他 |
[32:18] | All right, I’ll call you back. | 好的 我待会再打你电话 |
[32:20] | Annie may not be his target. | 安妮可能不是他的目标 |
[32:23] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[32:24] | There’s a second exit. Excuse me. | 还有别的出口 打扰了 |
[32:26] | – Where’s room 207? – Mr. Sumner. | -207号房在哪 -萨姆纳先生 |
[32:28] | Room 207. Where is it? | 207号房 在哪儿 |
[32:29] | It’s Maurie’s room backstage, but… | 那是玛丽 在后台的房间 但 |
[32:53] | How did this happened? | 这是怎么搞的 |
[32:54] | We think Bryan slipped out of the bathroom to confront Maurie | 我们认为布莱恩偷偷溜出洗手间找到玛丽 |
[32:57] | But security’s in mid-update, so we don’t have video, | 但安保系统还在升级中 所以没有录像带 |
[32:59] | And Sara said Bryan wasn’t gone for more than five minutes. | 莎拉说布莱恩走了不到五分钟 |
[33:02] | Is her cover blown? | 她的身份暴露了吗 |
[33:03] | No, it’s intact. | 不 完全没有 |
[33:04] | We made a show of searching everyone, | 我们故意搜捕了所有人 |
[33:06] | including her and Bryan. | 包括她和布莱恩 |
[33:07] | If he had a weapon, he ditched it. | 就算他有武器 也已经扔了 |
[33:08] | And the Stradivarius? | 斯特拉迪瓦里小提琴呢 |
[33:10] | E.R.T.’s inspeacting it as we speak. | 应急小组正在检查 |
[33:12] | Sounds like you have everything handled. | 听着都处理的不错啊 |
[33:14] | Yeah, well, you said to call if someone died. | 是啊 你说有人死了就给你打电话 |
[33:16] | So I’m calling. | 所以就打给你了 |
[33:18] | Thanks, Jones. Keep me posted. | 谢了 琼斯 随时汇报 |
[33:23] | When we got back from Beijing, | 我们从北京回来之后 |
[33:24] | our manager left the Strad in his office. | 经理把小提琴放在他办公室 |
[33:27] | You saw your chance to play it. | 你就想借机拉一下 |
[33:29] | I’m second violin. | 我就是个第二小提琴手 |
[33:30] | It was the only time I’d get | 只能借此机会来 |
[33:32] | to play such a special instrument. | 演奏一下如此特别的乐器 |
[33:35] | But I, uh… I damaged it. | 但是 我 我把它弄坏了 |
[33:39] | So you gave it to Maurie to fix. | 你就让玛丽帮你修琴 |
[33:41] | I panicked. | 我都慌了 |
[33:43] | He said he could fix it | 他说他能修好 |
[33:44] | and put it back before anyone would notice. | 然后神不知鬼不觉地放回去 |
[33:46] | Do you have any idea why someone would want to kill him? | 你知道为什么有人想杀他么 |
[33:50] | No. | 不 |
[33:52] | He was such a nice man. | 他人很好 |
[33:54] | Annie had nothing to do with this. | 安妮和这事儿没关系 |
[33:56] | You think we can get this figured out | 你觉得在彼得亲自出马之前 |
[33:57] | before Peter decides to come in? | 咱们能破案么 |
[33:59] | Well, let’s take a look at that violin, | 我们去看看那把小提琴 |
[34:01] | and we’ll find out. | 我们会解决的 |
[34:04] | E.R.T. says it’s clean. | 应急小组说琴没问题 |
[34:05] | No secrets, no hidden compartments. | 没疑点 没隔层 |
[34:07] | Nothing but a Stradivarius. | 就是斯特拉迪瓦里小提琴而已 |
[34:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:11] | – So, I’m Bryan. – Really? | -假如我是布莱恩 -真的么 |
[34:13] | ’cause I have more in common with him. | 我跟他更像才对 |
[34:14] | I’m Bryan. | 我是布莱恩 |
[34:16] | I’m going out of my way | 我要去搜查一把价值不菲的琴 |
[34:16] | to search for a pricy violin when I find out Maurie has it. | 后来我发现琴在玛丽手上 |
[34:19] | You approach Maurie, you ask for it, | 你找到玛丽 让他把琴交出来 |
[34:22] | and for whatever reason, Maurie resists. | 不管因为什么 玛丽不肯 |
[34:24] | So I kill him. | 所以我杀了他 |
[34:25] | And leave the Strad behind? | 却把琴留下了 |
[34:26] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理 |
[34:30] | A tuning peg’s been ripped off. | 有个弦轴被拔走了 |
[34:32] | Well, Annie said she broke a string. | 安妮说她弄坏的是琴弦 |
[34:33] | Yeah, but when you break a string, it breaks — | 是 不过琴弦断了就断了 |
[34:35] | It doesn’t snap the violin. | 不会弄坏整架琴 |
[34:37] | Sara, what work was Bryan doing in Beijing? | 莎拉 布莱恩在北京的时候干什么了 |
[34:39] | He was at the Peking Sci-tech Convention | 他参加了北京科技会展 |
[34:41] | – to research expanding… – Sterling Bosch’s tech division. | -想伺机扩张… -斯博公司的科技部 |
[34:44] | Jones, can you check and see | 琼斯 麻烦查一下 |
[34:44] | if anything was stolen from that convention? | 展会上有没有丢东西 |
[34:45] | No, I-I already did. | 不 我已经查过了 |
[34:46] | Local authorities said nothing suspicious went down. | 当局说没发现任何可疑迹象 |
[34:51] | You’re right. Nothing at the convention. | 确实 展会是没丢东西 |
[34:53] | One of the vendors reported a carbon polymer | 一个卖主说他们实验室 |
[34:55] | was stolen from their lab. | 丢了个碳化合物材料 |
[34:58] | According to this, | 上面说 |
[34:58] | its low mass and structural integrity | 它质量极小 且结构完整 |
[35:00] | make it one of the strongest materials in the world. | 是世上最坚硬材料之一 |
[35:02] | Capable of enhancing medical development, | 可促进医学发展 |
[35:04] | imaging technologies, body armor, | 推进影像工程和防弹衣的开发 |
[35:06] | and even building an elevator to space. | 甚至建造太空仪器 |
[35:09] | Bryan does dream big. | 布莱恩野心是挺大 |
[35:11] | Guess what it looks like. | 看看像什么 |
[35:13] | A violin string. | 一根琴弦 |
[35:16] | When Maurie went to fix it, | 玛丽去修琴的时候 |
[35:16] | he must have realized something was wrong, | 肯定发现事有蹊跷 |
[35:18] | become an obstacle — | 就成了绊脚石 |
[35:19] | So Bryan stole this | 所以布莱恩偷了这个 |
[35:20] | to launch Sterling Bosch into the tech world. | 好让斯博涉足科技领域 |
[35:22] | He knew anyone who was at that convention | 他知道所有参加展会的人 |
[35:24] | would be flagged trying to leave the country. | 出国时都要接受安检 |
[35:26] | He couldn’t get through customs. | 他过不了海关 |
[35:28] | Yeah, so he hid the string on the violin to pass inspection, | 所以他把弦藏进小提琴 混过检查 |
[35:30] | then he went through separately — smart. | 然后他再单独过安检 聪明 |
[35:33] | So we know where it came from. And we know how it got here. | 我们知道那东西的出处 也知道怎么来的 |
[35:36] | The only question left is, where’s the string now? | 唯一的问题是 弦现在在哪 |
[35:58] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 在找这个吗 |
[36:03] | You really are a clever girl. | 这姑娘真聪明 |
[36:05] | Didn’t take a genius to figure out something was up. | 随便想想就知道事有猫腻 |
[36:08] | You were angry after what went down after the concert, | 交响乐演出后你很生气 |
[36:10] | And I figured you never got what you wanted. | 我就知道你没如愿以偿 |
[36:13] | I’m assuming you’re here for a reason. | 你来这是有原因的吧 |
[36:15] | I’m here to turn our relationship | 我来这儿是想让我们 |
[36:17] | into a genuine partnership. | 发展成诚信搭档的关系 |
[36:20] | This must be very important. | 这东西肯定很重要吧 |
[36:23] | It only constitutes a sector of industry | 只是一个身价数十亿的产业的 |
[36:26] | that’s worth billions. | 冰山一角罢了 |
[36:27] | This is going to put Sterling Bosch on the map, isn’t it? | 这玩意能让斯博大展宏图 对吧 |
[36:32] | Tech development is the future. | 科技就是未来 |
[36:34] | You want to work for China, | 你想为中国打工 |
[36:37] | or do you want to be China? | 还是想成为中国 |
[36:40] | I want to be with you, Bryan, | 我想跟你在一起 布莱恩 |
[36:42] | Working right alongside you every step of the way. | 陪你走向成功的每一步 |
[36:46] | Sounds like Sara missed her calling. | 看来莎拉很怀念她本行啊 |
[36:48] | Bonnie to any man’s Clyde? | 鸳鸯大盗么 |
[36:50] | She sells this whole partner thing. | 她把搭档关系说得真诱人 |
[36:52] | You could take some notes, wifey. | 你可以记点笔记备用 准新娘 |
[36:54] | You just won’t let it alone, huh? | 你就不能闭嘴是吧 |
[36:57] | You’re one of the few people I’ve seen | 你是我所见过的为数不多的 |
[36:58] | who isn’t thrilled to be engaged. | 订了婚还不激动的 |
[36:59] | It’s just strange when something | 只是本来绝无可能的事 |
[37:00] | you never thought was a possibility suddenly is. | 忽然变可能了感觉很奇怪 |
[37:03] | You’re worried it’s too good to be true? | 太美好了反而不真实是吗 |
[37:06] | Just takes a second to get used to. | 只是需要点时间来适应 |
[37:09] | Why the change of heart? | 怎么改主意了 |
[37:11] | I’m tired of living parallel lives | 我厌倦了与你保持平行 |
[37:12] | thinking that you and I are moving in the same direction. | 想想我们在往同一个方向前进 |
[37:16] | We’re not even on the same track. | 却不在同一个轨道 |
[37:18] | I want you to let me in. | 我想融入你的生活 |
[37:19] | Wonder if she’s speaking from experience. | 看来她深有体会啊 |
[37:21] | She’s lying to get a confession. | 她在说谎套他话呢 |
[37:23] | Whatever helps you sleep at night. | 你就自欺欺人好了 |
[37:25] | You’re really in this with me? | 你真的要加入我么 |
[37:26] | Till the very end. | 陪你一直走下去 |
[37:28] | Because you love me? | 因为你爱我 |
[37:36] | Too bad I don’t believe you. | 可惜我不相信你 |
[37:38] | He knows she’s lying. Come on. | 他知道她在说谎 快走 |
[37:40] | What? | 什么 |
[37:41] | If you had kissed me half as passionately | 如果你亲我时候的热情能有 |
[37:44] | as you looked at Caffrey, this might have ended nicely. | 你看卡夫瑞时候的一半 我可能会上当 |
[37:46] | Bryan, what are you talking about? That ended. | 布莱恩 你说什么呢 我们早结束了 |
[37:48] | But it’s not over. | 可藕断丝连 |
[37:50] | Goodbye, Sara. | 再见 莎拉 |
[37:52] | Bryan, is this a joke? | 布莱恩 你开玩笑么 |
[37:54] | No. | 没有 |
[38:04] | Bryan, you don’t want to do this. | 布莱恩 别这样 |
[38:05] | FBI! Put down your weapon! | 联调局 放下武器 |
[38:07] | Drop the weapon and we can talk. | 放下武器 我们可以谈谈 |
[38:09] | You first. | 你先放 |
[38:13] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[38:26] | Back down unless you want a bullet in your face! | 不想挨枪子儿就乖乖退后 |
[38:29] | Can I please do the honors? | 我有荣幸来铐他么 |
[38:31] | Why not? You’ve earned it, cadet. | 当然 你应得的 实习生 |
[38:34] | Bryan, that looks like the weapon that killed Maurie. | 布莱恩 这好像是杀死玛丽的武器 |
[38:37] | What with that and the confession we got on tape… | 有了它 还有你的录音 |
[38:41] | Sterling Bosch will need a new V.P. | 斯博需要个新副总了 |
[38:43] | Thank you for the baton. | 多谢你的警棍 |
[38:45] | Bryan McKenzie, you have the right to remain silent. | 布莱恩·麦肯锡 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:48] | Yeah. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[38:52] | We make a pretty good team. | 我们合作的挺不错 |
[38:54] | We do, on the case, which is now closed. | 是啊 办案的时候 可案子已经结了 |
[38:57] | Right. | 对 |
[38:58] | So you’re no longer my boss. | 所以你不是我的头儿了 |
[39:00] | Sadly. | 真可惜 |
[39:02] | So I guess we’ll just… | 所以我们… |
[39:03] | We’ll be friends. | 当朋友 |
[39:05] | Friends, right. | 朋友 对 |
[39:10] | You know, friends go out occasionally. | 朋友偶尔会出来聚聚 |
[39:13] | They do, don’t they? Yeah. | 确实 对吧 |
[39:15] | Well, then maybe you should call me sometime. | 那你偶尔可以给我打个电话 |
[39:30] | Oh, your dad fell asleep on the couch. | 你爸在沙发上睡着了 |
[39:32] | I don’t want to wake him. | 我不想吵醒他 |
[39:33] | You mean you’re afraid to wake him. | 是说你害怕吵醒他 |
[39:35] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[39:37] | El, I’m so sorry | 小伊 真遗憾 |
[39:39] | you didn’t get what you wanted for your birthday. | 你没得到想要的生日礼物 |
[39:41] | Honey, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事 |
[39:42] | My parents were just trying to be thoughtful. | 我父母只是想体贴点 |
[39:43] | I know I’m gonna love your gift. | 我知道你的礼物我一定喜欢 |
[39:45] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[39:49] | Come on, Satch | 走 沙奇 |
[39:51] | Surprise! | 惊喜哦 |
[39:55] | What? | 什么 |
[39:56] | You’re always so busy planning dinners for other people, | 你总是忙着给别人策划晚宴 |
[39:59] | it’s about time someone planned a dinner for you. | 也该别人为你准备一次了 |
[40:01] | You guys are so sweet. | 你们真好 |
[40:03] | Honey, right here is my gift. | 亲爱的 这是我的礼物 |
[40:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:16] | This is beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[40:19] | A wise man said, | 一位智者说过 |
[40:20] | “It’s good to keep in touch with your roots.” | “保留成长的痕迹是最美好的” |
[40:29] | From my first family… | 从我第一个家 |
[40:32] | to my second. | 到第二个家 |
[40:34] | Is that a tear? | 感动哭了么 |
[40:36] | I got one. | 我发现了 |
[40:38] | This is a lovely thing to do, Peter. | 你的礼物真感人 彼得 |
[40:40] | – Right, Alan? – Nice going. | -对吧 艾伦 -干得好 |
[40:43] | We live to make our girl content. | 我们活着就是为了让女儿高兴 |
[40:45] | As do I, sir. | 我也是 先生 |
[40:57] | Bad dog. | 坏狗狗 |
[40:58] | Satchmo. Satchmo, no! Satchmo, no! | 沙奇摩 沙奇摩 不要 |
[41:00] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 别 不要 不要 |
[41:02] | Satchmo! Oh, no, he’s gonna bury it. | 沙奇摩 他会把娃娃埋了的 |
[41:04] | I don’t think that’s coming back. | 看来回不来了 |
[41:06] | I’m getting a drink. | 我去拿杯喝的 |
[41:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:09] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[41:20] | We’re closing up for the night. | 我们要下班关门了 |
[41:21] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[41:23] | I did. Yes. Sit down. | 对 请坐 |
[41:29] | Diana… | 戴安 |
[41:31] | You like working for Peter. | 你喜欢为彼得干活么 |
[41:33] | The FBI is my home. | 联调局是我的家 |
[41:34] | No one wants to lose their home. | 没人想失去家 |
[41:38] | What are you getting at, agent Kramer? | 你想说什么 克雷默探员 |
[41:41] | Going through these files have made me realize | 看了这些档案 我发现 |
[41:45] | Caffrey’s got a lot of secrets, | 卡夫瑞有很多秘密 |
[41:48] | The kind he can’t cover up alone. | 靠他自己根本无从掩饰 |
[41:50] | You think I’m helping him? | 你觉得我在帮他 |
[41:52] | I think maybe you and Peter turn a blind eye. | 我觉得也许你和彼得睁只眼闭只眼 |
[41:56] | But if I keep digging… | 如果我继续查 |
[41:59] | …who knows what will turn up? | 谁知道会查出什么 |
[42:01] | You won’t find anything. | 什么都查不出 |
[42:03] | You sure about that? | 你确定么 |
[42:06] | I think we have to talk about Neal’s commutation. | 我们来谈谈尼尔的减刑问题吧 |