时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Any family in the area? | 本地有亲戚吗 |
[00:07] | None to speak of. | 没有值得一提的 |
[00:08] | Marital status? | 婚姻状况 |
[00:11] | Seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[00:12] | You and Sara are getting along again. Maybe you eloped. | 你和莎拉又合好了 没准儿私奔结了呢 |
[00:14] | Vegas is a little outside my radius. | 拉斯维加斯超出我的活动半径了 |
[00:16] | Do you have to fill that out right now? | 你非得现在填这张表吗 |
[00:17] | Your commutation hearing is in a week. | 你的减刑听证会就在下周 |
[00:19] | I put this off as long as I could. | 我已经是拖到最后了 |
[00:22] | Would you say you have a girlfriend? | 可以说你有女朋友吗 |
[00:25] | That’s really on there? | 上面真有这条吗 |
[00:26] | Neal, the board is deciding | 尼尔 委员会要决定 |
[00:28] | whether to release you from your anklet — | 你是否可以从此摆脱脚环 |
[00:30] | from me — permanently. | 永远摆脱我 |
[00:31] | They want to know who’s in your life. | 他们要知道你生活中接触哪些人 |
[00:33] | Are they a good influence, | 他们对你有正面影响 |
[00:34] | or are they gonna steer you back to the dark side? | 还是会带你重操旧业 |
[00:36] | And you think Sara could be an angel on my shoulder? | 你觉得莎拉是我肩膀上的天使 |
[00:39] | As opposed to that little devil | 与你现在肩膀上 |
[00:40] | you have on your shoulder now. | 那个小恶魔正好截然不同 |
[00:41] | Mozzie’s more of an imp than a devil. | 蚊子只是淘气 不是恶魔 |
[00:43] | But I was released into your custody. | 不过你是我的监管人 |
[00:47] | Ultimately, what you say at the hearing | 最终 你在听证会上的证词 |
[00:48] | will carry the most weight. | 会最有分量 |
[00:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[00:56] | Target approaching. | 目标出现 |
[00:59] | Gordon Taylor. | 戈登·泰勒 |
[01:02] | He sure knows how to make friends. | 他真的很会交朋友 |
[01:04] | He’s one of the most beloved cons in the world. | 他是世界上最讨人喜欢的骗子之一 |
[01:06] | And no criminal record. | 而且没有案底 |
[01:08] | He’s a pro. | 他是专业的 |
[01:09] | Makes me wonder if that would be you — | 让我感觉他就像是你 |
[01:11] | If you hadn’t caught me? I’d like to think so. | 从未被你抓住的我吗 我倒想 |
[01:18] | If Gordon Taylor’s in town, | 戈登·泰勒来到纽约 |
[01:19] | it means he’s here to do a job. | 说明他在这里有活儿 |
[01:21] | He’s a key suspect | 他是过去十年 |
[01:22] | in some of the biggest heists in the past decade. | 一些重大抢劫案的主要嫌疑人 |
[01:25] | Antibes. That the location of his last job? | 法国昂蒂布 这是他上次作案的地方吗 |
[01:28] | No, that’s his villa. | 不 这是他的别墅 |
[01:29] | They say you can hear his parties | 据说你在地中海对面 |
[01:31] | all the way across the Mediterranean. | 都能听见他家在办派对 |
[01:32] | – That’s not true. – Reminds me of college. | -不可能 -让我想起了大学生活 |
[01:34] | Regardless, Taylor is a contract thief. | 泰勒是雇佣盗贼 |
[01:37] | We need to find out who hired him | 我们得查出是谁雇了他 |
[01:39] | and what they’re planning to steal. | 以及他们的目标是什么 |
[01:40] | How is it Taylor doesn’t have a record? | 泰勒怎么会没有案底 |
[01:42] | He has a saying — | 他有个宣传语 |
[01:43] | “Nobody gets caught. Everybody gets paid.” | 人人不坐牢 人人有钱赚 |
[01:45] | And so far, he’s lived up to that. | 迄今为止 都不负此言 |
[01:46] | He also has a very loyal following, | 他还有一群忠实追随者 |
[01:48] | and it helps that the public loves him. | 而且公众也喜欢他 |
[01:50] | Even his victims say nice things. | 连受害者都说他好话 |
[01:52] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[01:53] | This was a heist he ran in Paris. | 这是他在巴黎犯的案子 |
[01:55] | He dove out of a second-story window | 他从二楼窗户跳下来 |
[01:57] | onto this guy’s Peugeot. | 掉在这个人的标致汽车上 |
[01:58] | Two weeks later, Taylor sends a check to the owner | 两周后泰勒给车主送了张支票 |
[02:00] | to cover the damages. | 赔偿他的损失 |
[02:01] | Claimed he heard about the car on the news. | 说他是在新闻上知道的 |
[02:03] | Because he’s popular, | 因为他很受欢迎 |
[02:04] | it’s difficult to find witnesses willing to talk. | 很难找到愿意指证他的证人 |
[02:07] | He’s careful, and he’s smart. This isn’t gonna be easy. | 他很小心也很聪明 抓他不容易 |
[02:10] | We need to find out what he’s hitting and when. | 我们要查出他的目标以及作案时间 |
[02:12] | He hires locally. | 他在本地雇人 |
[02:13] | Neal, talk to the street, | 尼尔 去道上问问 |
[02:15] | figure out what kind of crew he’s putting together. | 查出他找了些什么人 |
[02:17] | Diana, follow the money trail surrounding his trip. | 戴安 查查他这趟旅程的资金往来 |
[02:19] | Jones, cover surveillance on the hotel. | 琼斯 负责酒店的监控 |
[02:22] | I want intel on everyone he meets. | 我要知道他见过的每个人的信息 |
[02:25] | You got it. | 得令 |
[02:27] | Boss, you got a minute? | 头儿 有时间吗 |
[02:29] | Yeah. | 有 |
[02:35] | Can I speak freely? | 我能直言吗 |
[02:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:40] | When agent Kramer was here last week, he told me | 克雷默探员上周过来跟我说 |
[02:42] | he doesn’t think Neal deserves to have his sentence commuted. | 他认为尼尔不应该获得减刑 |
[02:46] | Kramer told you that? | 克雷默这么说的 |
[02:47] | He wanted to know what I planned to say | 他想知道我在尼尔听证会上 |
[02:48] | when I testify at Neal’s hearing. | 我在尼尔听证会上会怎么说 |
[02:51] | He didn’t say anything to me. | 他什么都没跟我 |
[02:53] | He knows you consider Neal a friend. | 他知道你把尼尔当朋友 |
[02:56] | Can I ask… | 我能问吗 |
[02:57] | What am I gonna say at the hearing? | 我在听证会上会怎么说吗 |
[02:59] | I haven’t decided. | 我还没想好 |
[03:00] | Kramer’s sending some of his people | 克雷默派了手下 |
[03:02] | to pick up Neal’s old prison letters. | 去查尼尔在监狱的信件 |
[03:03] | His letters to Kate? | 他写给凯特的那些 |
[03:05] | We always suspected they contained codes, | 我们也怀疑里面隐藏了密码 |
[03:07] | but we could never crack them. | 但我们没能破译 |
[03:08] | Maybe he thinks he can. | 也许他认为他能 |
[03:10] | Give Kramer what he wants. | 克雷默要什么都给他 |
[03:16] | If he asks me to go behind your back? | 如果他让我背着你做 |
[03:19] | I can’t imagine he would. | 我想像不到他会这样 |
[03:21] | If he does? | 如果他这样呢 |
[03:23] | If he does, do it. | 如果这样 你照做 |
[03:26] | But I want you to tell me about it. | 不过你要告诉我 |
[03:28] | I may be jeopardizing | 这也许会破坏 |
[03:29] | a wonderful career opportunity back in D.C. | 我回华盛顿工作的锦绣前程 |
[03:31] | I thought Christie hated D.C. | 我记得克里斯蒂讨厌华盛顿 |
[03:33] | She does. And I work for you. | 没错 而且我为你工作 |
[03:39] | “Without leaps of imagination, | 没有想象力的飞跃 |
[03:40] | you lose the excitement of possibility.” | 就会失去了令人兴奋的可能性 |
[03:43] | Are you quoting Gloria Steinem? | 你在引用斯坦内姆的话吗 |
[03:45] | She’s not just for feminists. | 她不是女权主义者独享的 |
[03:46] | She has unlocked what’s missing in our lives. | 她能唤醒我们生活中错过的美好 |
[03:48] | We need jobs. | 我们需要份活儿 |
[03:49] | If she only knew who she inspired. | 真希望她知道这话启发了什么人 |
[03:52] | She does. | 她当然知道 |
[03:53] | But not any job. A good job. A big job. | 不是随便一个活儿 得是好活儿 大手笔 |
[03:56] | I have to be careful | 我现在可得小心 |
[03:57] | about taking those kind of jobs at the moment, okay? | 不能在这个时候乱接工作 明白吗 |
[03:59] | Look, I know this is risky with your big hearing coming up, | 我知道在听证会前夕有点冒险 |
[04:02] | But this is too good to pass up. | 但是这活儿绝对不容错过 |
[04:04] | You are looking at the first man hired | 你面前是戈登·泰勒下个活儿 |
[04:06] | to be part of Gordon Taylor’s next score. | 的第一个雇员 |
[04:09] | No, no, no, Moz. The FBI is after Taylor. | 不不不 蚊子 联调局盯上泰勒了 |
[04:11] | Peter and I are chasing down his crew. | 我和彼得正在查他的人 |
[04:13] | Me! You’re looking for me. I’m his crew. | 是我 你要查我的是我 我是他的人 |
[04:16] | Pull out. You’re gonna get caught. | 快抽身 否则你就要被抓了 |
[04:17] | Taylor never gets caught, and everybody gets paid! | 泰勒从没被抓过 而且人人有钱赚 |
[04:20] | Have you already said yes? | 你已经答应他了 |
[04:21] | Yeah, of course I did. No one says no to Taylor. | 当然 没人会拒绝泰勒 |
[04:24] | And he asked me about you to be his possible point man. | 他还让我找你做他的主力 |
[04:30] | He asked about me? | 他还要找我 |
[04:30] | Point man. | 主 力 |
[04:35] | All right, there’s a way we can still do this, | 好吧 我们可以跟他合作 |
[04:37] | but you’re gonna have to work with us. | 不过你得跟我们统一战线 |
[04:39] | “Us” — you mean the suits? | “我们” 你是说条子 |
[04:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:42] | You’re already in. | 你已经加入了 |
[04:43] | Taylor’s going down one way or another. | 泰勒无论如何都要倒台 |
[04:45] | Yeah, I don’t want to be the one to bring him down. | 可我不想当那个拆台的人 |
[04:47] | Look, if we do this right, no more anklet, | 如果成了 我就能摆脱脚环 |
[04:49] | no more prison. I’ll be free, Moz. | 摆脱监狱了 我就自由了 蚊子 |
[04:51] | Look, Neal, I — I want to help you. | 尼尔 我 我也想帮你 |
[04:52] | R-really, I do, but not in this way. | 真的 但不是这种帮法 |
[04:55] | Come on. The guy’s a legend. | 拜托 泰勒是个传奇 |
[04:56] | All right, how about this? You keep your integrity intact. | 那这样好吧 你保持你的立场 |
[04:59] | You said Taylor was asking about me, so set up the meeting. | 你说泰勒要找我 那就安排我们见面 |
[05:01] | Then you’ve done your part. | 你的任务就完成了 |
[05:02] | If he takes you on, I will not wear a wire, | 如果他叫你加入 我不会带窃听器 |
[05:05] | I will not testify, and I will not lie to Taylor. | 不会指证他 也不会对他撒谎 |
[05:08] | You won’t have to. It’ll be like we’re really doing the job. | 不需要 就像我们真的接了这活儿一样 |
[05:10] | Yeah, without the fun. | 对 却毫无乐趣 |
[05:11] | Or the threat of prison. | 也没有进监狱的危险 |
[05:13] | Like I said. | 一个意思 |
[05:15] | This case takes us home, Moz. | 这案子能帮我们回归本类 蚊子 |
[05:18] | Home. | “本垒” |
[05:20] | That’s an apropos analogy, considering the target. | 考虑到本次的目标 这比喻倒恰当 |
[05:23] | Why? What’s the target? | 为什么 目标是哪里 |
[05:27] | Taylor’s gonna hit Yankee Stadium? | 泰勒要盗窃洋基球场 |
[05:30] | It’s a good job. | 是份好活儿 |
[05:55] | Got to hand it to you. | 真是不错 |
[05:56] | Took you all of 24 hours to find out Taylor’s target. | 用24小时才查出泰勒的目标 |
[05:58] | Well, not only that, but as an added bonus, | 不止如此 作为额外惊喜 |
[06:00] | I’ve figured out a way to work Mozzie into his crew. | 我有办法让蚊子混入他的团队 |
[06:03] | Really? | 真的 |
[06:04] | – Are you in his crew? – Not yet. | -你也加入了 -还没有 |
[06:05] | But I’m thinking that’s the way to go on this one. | 不过我想这法子行得通 |
[06:07] | Me and Moz on the inside. | 我和蚊子打入内部 |
[06:09] | – Any idea what Taylor’s going after in there? – Nope. | -知道泰勒要偷什么吗 -不知道 |
[06:13] | I don’t know what you’re planning, | 我不知道你的计划 |
[06:14] | but you are one week away from freedom, | 不过还有一周你就自由了 |
[06:16] | And you are really playing with fire here. | 而你这纯属是在玩火 |
[06:18] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[06:21] | Let’s go to the ballpark. | 去球场里看看 |
[06:23] | You’re in a good mood. | 你心情不错 |
[06:24] | My dad took me to a day game when I was 8. | 八岁时我爸带我看了场比赛 |
[06:27] | Decided then and there I wanted to play for the Yankees. | 那时我就决定要为洋基队而战 |
[06:29] | Yeah, you and every other 8-year-old at the game. | 是啊 所有八岁孩子都是这么想的 |
[06:32] | Yeah. I did end up getting pretty good. | 对 但我的结果还不错 |
[06:34] | I’m sure you did. | 那肯定的 |
[06:36] | I imagine a shelf somewhere | 我在想象架子上摆着 |
[06:37] | loaded with Little-League trophies. | 小联盟的奖杯 |
[06:41] | Yankee Stadium. | 洋基球场 |
[06:43] | New house that Ruth built. | 鲁斯的新房[洋基球场别称] |
[06:45] | New cathedral of baseball. | 新的棒球圣地 |
[06:47] | The new Bronx zoo. | 新的布朗克斯动物园 |
[06:50] | You must be Geoffrey, head of security. | 你一定是杰弗瑞 安保主管 |
[06:52] | Special Agent Peter Burke. | 特别探员彼得·博尔克 |
[06:53] | Neal Caffrey. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[06:55] | Thanks for the heads up. | 感谢你们的提醒 |
[06:57] | Looked over the file you sent. | 我看过你们送的文件了 |
[06:58] | He’s never used a weapon or a threat of violence? | 他从不使用武器 也不用暴力威胁吗 |
[07:01] | No, but we can’t relax. | 不用 但我们不能放松 |
[07:02] | We know Taylor intends to strike somewhere in the stadium. | 我们知道泰勒要袭击球场某个地方 |
[07:05] | We’re trying to identify the likely times and targets. | 我们试图查出可能的时间和目标 |
[07:08] | Well, the vaults below are secure, | 下面的保险库很安全 |
[07:09] | But we handle millions in cash from concessions every game. | 不过每场球赛都要运出百万球票收入 |
[07:12] | You should vary the pick-up and drop-off times. | 你应该更改运进运出的时间 |
[07:14] | And of course, the public has easy access to the museum. | 当然 公众也很容易进入博物馆 |
[07:18] | I think we should see that for ourselves. | 我想我们应该亲自去看看 |
[07:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:23] | – This is awesome. – Okay. | -太棒了 -好吧 |
[07:27] | You know, we can’t even place a value | 我们甚至无法估计出 |
[07:28] | on most of these pieces of history. | 绝大部分历史藏品的价值 |
[07:30] | They’re each one-of-a-kind. | 每件都是独一无二的 |
[07:32] | Is all your memorabilia in this room? | 所有纪念品都在这里吗 |
[07:33] | Well, most of it’s concentrated in here, | 大部分集中在这里 |
[07:35] | But we also have championship trophies | 不过冠军奖杯 |
[07:37] | and retired jerseys throughout the building. | 以及退役球员的球衣在各处都有 |
[07:39] | Got to be millions of square feet to cover. | 范围覆盖百万平方尺 |
[07:42] | We should get blueprints. | 我们需要建筑图 |
[07:46] | Slugger. | 重击手 |
[07:48] | Right. | 对 |
[07:49] | Could we trouble you for building plans | 麻烦你拿份建筑图 |
[07:51] | and a chart of the display cases and security camas? | 还有展示柜和监视录像位置图 |
[07:54] | Sure. Why don’t you wait here while I pull it all together? | 当然 麻烦你们在这里等我去拿 |
[07:58] | I, I get the feeling | 我 我感觉 |
[07:59] | you’d like to look around a little more. | 你会想在这里转转 |
[08:02] | – Thanks, Geoffrey. – Sure. | -谢谢 杰弗瑞 -不客气 |
[08:04] | Go ahead. | 请吧 |
[08:08] | Being here, all this… | 身处此地 所有这一切… |
[08:11] | reminds me of watching games with my dad. | 让我想起和我爸看球赛的日子 |
[08:16] | Your dad take you to a lot of games? | 你爸带你看了很多球赛 |
[08:17] | No. Mostly we’d watch them on TV. | 不 大多数是在家看电视 |
[08:21] | He’d run an extension cord out to the porch, | 他要拉电线把电视放到走廊里 |
[08:25] | Put on our Yankee caps, crack open a beer. | 戴上我们的洋基队球帽 开瓶啤酒 |
[08:28] | Way to go, dad. | 好样的 老爸 |
[08:29] | Well, root beer for me. | 我的是无酒精饮料 |
[08:34] | During commercials, we’d throw the ball around. | 广告的时候 我们就扔球玩 |
[08:37] | Sounds like something to go home for. | 听起来是家的诱惑 |
[08:38] | It is. | 当然 |
[08:40] | And when I go back, we still do it. | 我回家的时候 我们还是这样 |
[08:42] | Except now I drink real beer. | 只是现在我也喝啤酒了 |
[08:44] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[08:46] | What I’d pay to have that bat in my collection. | 我得花多少钱才能买下这根球棒作为收藏 |
[08:51] | I bet it’s a lot of money for that piece of wood. | 我想这根木头肯定价格不菲 |
[08:54] | – “Piece of wood”? – Yeah. | -这根木头 -对 |
[08:55] | I mean, take away the fact that DiMaggio swung it, | 要不是迪马吉奥曾挥动它 |
[08:58] | it’s just a bat. | 它就是个普通球棒 |
[08:58] | But some guy named Pollock can splatter paint on a canvas | 而某个叫波洛克的随便在帆布上画几笔 |
[09:01] | and you think it’s worth millions of dollars. | 你就觉得值几百万了 |
[09:03] | “Splatter paint on a canvas”? | “随便在帆布上画几笔” |
[09:04] | You stand in front of one of Pollock’s works, | 站在波洛克的一幅画作之前 |
[09:07] | The chaos fades away and you see the discipline, | 你能看到混乱渐灭 规律渐现 |
[09:09] | the balance of restraint and abandon. | 看到压抑与放任之间的平衡 |
[09:11] | Like when Dimaggio stepped up to the plate. | 就像迪马吉奥拿起球棒踏上本垒 |
[09:13] | Great art has a broader meaning. | 伟大的艺术有着更深远的意义 |
[09:15] | It captures a time, a place, an emotion. | 能超越时间 空间和情感 |
[09:18] | This bat was used to set the all-time hit-streak record | 这根球棒创造了史上最长的连续安打记录 |
[09:21] | the same year Hirohito bombed Pearl Harbor. | 就在裕仁天皇偷袭珍珠港那年 |
[09:24] | For four, five at-bats a day, | 每天击出四五记安打 |
[09:26] | Joltin’ Joe let Americans forget that we were going to war. | 摇摆乔让美国人暂时忘却了我们即将陷入战争 |
[09:32] | A time, a place, an emotion. | 超越时间 空间和情感 |
[09:34] | This bat, those balls, these pennants | 这根球棒 那些棒球 这些三角旗 |
[09:38] | got this country through some tough times. | 伴随着国家挺过了那段困难的日子 |
[09:40] | They still do. Gives us something to root for. | 现在依然如此 给了我们以寄托 |
[09:43] | And if you work hard, swing for the fences… | 只要你认真努力 打出全垒打 |
[09:51] | Anything’s possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[09:53] | That’s how you feel about baseball? | 这就是你对棒球的感觉吗 |
[09:54] | That’s how a lot of people feel about baseball. | 这是很多人对棒球的感觉 |
[10:07] | Yankees security is sending over more surveillance footage. | 洋基队的安全主管又寄来了一些监控录像 |
[10:09] | Great. Where’s Caffrey? | 很好 卡夫瑞在哪 |
[10:11] | Prepping for his audition for Taylor’s crew. | 准备进行成为泰勒小弟的面试 |
[10:13] | A bit like putting a drink in the hands of an alcoholic. | 有点像把一杯酒塞到酒鬼手里一样 |
[10:16] | Reformed alcoholic, I know. | 是改过自新的酒鬼 我知道 |
[10:17] | And it’s more like a bottle. | 而且塞的更像是一瓶酒 |
[10:19] | But putting Caffrey side by side with someone like Taylor | 但让卡夫瑞跟在泰勒这种人身边 |
[10:22] | is the best way to nail him. | 是拿下他的最好方法 |
[10:24] | Here’s some surveillance from the hotel. | 这是酒店的一些监控 |
[10:25] | Yes, I know. It’s Mozzie. | 我知道 是蚊子 |
[10:28] | He’s Neal’s in. | 他帮尼尔进去 |
[10:29] | How convenient | 真方便 |
[10:31] | So long as he stays on our side, we don’t ask questions. | 所以只要他在我们这边 就不要过问 |
[10:33] | We’ve granted mozzie immunity. | 我们给了蚊子豁免权 |
[10:35] | To preserve his street cred, | 为了保护他的街头声誉 |
[10:36] | you want us to arrest him if we catch him? | 如果我们抓到他了 要逮捕他吗 |
[10:37] | – And make it look real. – Oh, I will. | -演得像点 -我会的 |
[10:39] | Same for Caffrey. | 卡夫瑞也一样 |
[10:40] | Taylor knows a lot about Neal, but our backstop has held up. | 泰勒对尼尔知之甚详 但挡球网已经举起 |
[10:44] | That he was released two years ago | 他两年前被释放 |
[10:45] | but remains a person of interest | 但仍然对许多 |
[10:46] | in a number of elegant high-profile crimes. | 优雅高调的罪行颇有兴趣 |
[10:49] | Any other questions? | 还有其它问题吗 |
[10:50] | Good. Let’s make the Yankees proud. | 很好 为洋基争光添彩吧 |
[10:56] | Billiards. Couldn’t be a better audition. | 台球 这面试最好不过了 |
[10:58] | Don’t get cocky. The man is unparalleled. | 别得意 此人是空前绝后的 |
[11:02] | He has won the Taylor world championship | 他曾多次获得过世锦赛冠军 |
[11:04] | so many times they named the tournament after him. | 人家干脆以他的名字命名锦标赛了 |
[11:06] | – Are you jealous? – I’m ecstatic for him. | -你嫉妒吗 -我可是他的脑残粉 |
[11:08] | It gives me hope knowing | 泰勒和他法国里维埃拉的别墅 |
[11:10] | that Taylor and his villa on the French Riviera even exist. | 这两者的存在给了我希望 |
[11:15] | Of course I want to be him. | 我当然想成为他 |
[11:17] | I assume his game is eight ball. | 我想他玩的是争黑八打法 |
[11:18] | It is. | 没错 |
[11:20] | Winning is important, but more so, | 赢很重要 但更重要的是 |
[11:22] | he says he can learn everything he needs to know about you | 他说他能通过你打台球的方式了解 |
[11:24] | by how you play pool. | 他需要了解的一切 |
[11:26] | How competitive you are, | 你的求胜心如何 |
[11:28] | what risks you take, your level of confidence… | 你的冒险性如何 你的自信心如何 |
[11:30] | Did you get any more info on what he’s after? | 对他这次的目标有消息没 |
[11:32] | Taylor is true to his rep. | 泰勒名不虚传 |
[11:34] | He promises no details until the game is afoot. | 游戏开始后才肯公布细节 |
[11:38] | It’s a good way to keep a crew honest. | 这可是让自己人老实的好法子 |
[11:39] | Yeah. We could learn a lot from him. | 是啊 我们从他身上能学到很多 |
[11:41] | And when you meet him, he’s gonna give you a big bear hug | 等你见到他时 他会给你个大大的熊抱 |
[11:44] | It seems like he’s just being effusive, because he is. | 好像真情流露一样 当然就是真情流露 |
[11:47] | – But what he’s really doing is — – Giving me the pat-down. | -但他的真正目的是 -搜我的身 |
[11:49] | – Exactly. – Got it. | -没错 -懂了 |
[11:51] | That must be your cue. | 肯定是你的杆来了 |
[11:53] | To do what? | 干什么的 |
[11:54] | No, I mean your new cue. | 不 我是说你的新球杆 |
[11:57] | – Hello. – Hi, June. | -你好 -你好 琼 |
[11:58] | Now, while I still have serious reservations about your participation, | 我对你的加入是持保留意见的 |
[12:02] | I felt compelled to give you the best shot at success. | 我强迫自己给你最好的机会 |
[12:05] | Gentlemen, may I present Lord Byron. | 先生们 有请拜伦勋爵 |
[12:08] | June, I love you. | 琼 我爱死你了 |
[12:11] | I mean, Byron must have run the tables with this. | 拜伦肯定是用这个一杆清台的 |
[12:14] | You know, for some reason, every great con man in the world | 因为某些原因 世上每个伟大的骗子 |
[12:18] | needs to master the game of pool at some point in his life. | 都需要在他人生中的某个时刻玩转台球 |
[12:22] | I was 9 years old. | 我九岁就会了 |
[12:23] | There was a pool hall on my way home from school. | 从学校回我家的路上有一家台球厅 |
[12:25] | A pool hall in St. Louis, Missouri. | 密苏里州圣路易斯的台球厅 |
[12:28] | Must have been full of hustlers. | 里面肯定全是骗子 |
[12:31] | Yeah. I was one of them. | 没错 我就是其中之一 |
[12:33] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[12:37] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[12:38] | – Hi, Peter. – Hi, Sara. | -你好 彼得 -你好 莎拉 |
[12:40] | What’s going on, | 最近如何 |
[12:40] | aside from that mustard stain about to happen? | 芥末酱快流出来了 |
[12:42] | Thank you. Can I get you anything? | 谢谢 想要点什么吗 |
[12:44] | – No. – Here you go. | -不用了 -给 |
[12:46] | No, that’s all right. | 不 不用找了 |
[12:47] | The board is putting together a list of character witnesses | 委员会正在列参加尼尔减刑听证会 |
[12:50] | for Neal’s commutation hearing. | 的品德信誉见证人清单 |
[12:52] | I’m sorry — his what? | 不好意思 他什么 |
[12:55] | He didn’t mention that to you? | 他没跟你说吗 |
[12:56] | No. | 没有 |
[12:58] | Commutation hearing? So Neal might be set free? | 减刑听证会 那尼尔有可能被释放 |
[13:00] | – It’s possible. – And why would they do that? | -有可能 -为什么呢 |
[13:04] | After Keller’s arrest, the board of corrections | 在凯勒被捕后 改造委员会 |
[13:07] | recommended an early release for Neal. | 提出应该提早释放尼尔 |
[13:10] | – Well, good for him. -Yeah. | -挺好的 -对 |
[13:12] | Only Caffrey, huh? | 只有卡夫瑞啊 |
[13:13] | Well, could be. It’s far from settled. | 应该是 这事还没定 |
[13:16] | How do you think it’s gonna go? | 你觉得他们会怎么判 |
[13:18] | The board knows that you testified against Neal at his trial | 委员会知道你曾在尼尔的庭审中指证过他 |
[13:21] | Yes — I was very upset about that Raphael back then. | 对 我为追回拉斐尔的事非常心烦 |
[13:24] | But somehow, you were able to get past that | 但不知为何 你又能回能尽释前嫌 |
[13:26] | far enough to start dating him. | 甚至开始和他约会 |
[13:29] | So if I testify, my relationship with Neal | 如果我出庭作证 我和尼尔的关系 |
[13:32] | is likely to come up as public record? | 会被记录在案吗 |
[13:35] | It might get a little uncomfortable. | 这可能有点令人舒服 |
[13:36] | No, no, no. It’s not the relationship, peter. | 不不不 不是关系的问题 彼得 |
[13:38] | It’s why we broke up that poses the problem. | 我们分手的原因可能会有问题 |
[13:44] | I’m gonna assume pleading the fifth | 我猜调用第五修正案 |
[13:45] | is not ideal at these hearings. | 对听证会可不利 |
[13:47] | No. No, it’s not. | 确实 非常不利 |
[13:50] | Honestly, I don’t know where Neal and I stand right now. | 说实话 我不知道尼尔和我现在算什么 |
[13:53] | You might want to think about it. | 那你最好再想想 |
[14:06] | Here comes your 2:00. | 你两点钟方向 |
[14:24] | Neal Caffrey. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[14:25] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[14:29] | So, uh, you’re a pool player. | 这么说 你是名台球手 |
[14:31] | Yeah, I like to play. | 对 我喜欢玩 |
[14:33] | Of course, I don’t know if I’m in your league. | 当然 我不知道是否与你同类 |
[14:35] | Well, there’s only one way to find out, isn’t there? | 只有一个方法来验证 不是吗 |
[14:37] | Let me just finish up. | 我先打完这局 |
[14:49] | You’re up. | 到你了 |
[15:30] | So, Neal, tell me about yourself. | 尼尔 说说你自己吧 |
[15:32] | When did you get out? | 什么时候出来的 |
[15:32] | 18 months and 17 days ago, | 18个月又17天之前 |
[15:35] | not that I’ve been counting. | 我可没刻意数着 |
[15:36] | I’ve never been to the big house, myself. | 我自己是从没进过监狱的 |
[15:38] | It does not look like fun. | 好像不太好玩儿 |
[15:40] | It certainly forced me to be more cautious. | 确实逼得我更加小心谨慎了 |
[15:51] | I can tell. | 看得出来 |
[16:01] | You haven’t given me very many choices. | 你留给我的选择不多啊 |
[16:03] | C’est la vie. | 这就是人生 |
[16:20] | So what do you think, Neal? | 你觉得怎样 尼尔 |
[16:21] | Let the boss win so you can get the job? | 让老板赢球以赢得工作吗 |
[16:22] | Absolutely not. | 当然不会 |
[16:35] | Correct. I prefer honesty over ass-kissing. | 很好 比起拍马屁 我更喜欢诚实 |
[16:38] | Thought you might appreciate the challenge. | 我想你可能会喜欢这个挑战 |
[16:46] | Of course, I don’t mind the occasional puckering up. | 当然 我不介意偶尔发发小脾气 |
[17:00] | Excellent effort. | 打得好 |
[17:02] | Except you’ve left yourself with no shot. | 可惜你害得自己没法再打了 |
[17:06] | Eight ball, corner pocket. What if I can make that shot? | 八球 角落球袋 要是我能打中呢 |
[17:09] | I don’t think you can. | 我觉得你不能 |
[17:10] | If I make that shot right now, will you hire me on the spot? | 如果我马上打中 你能当场雇我吗 |
[17:14] | Listen, Neal, you play aggressively, but with grace. | 尼尔 你打得很有攻击性 也很优雅 |
[17:16] | You think ahead, and if half of what I’ve heard | 你深谋远虑 如果我听说的 |
[17:18] | about the U-boat treasure is true, | 关于U型潜艇宝藏的事有一半是真的 |
[17:20] | Then I definitely want you on my team. | 那我肯定希望你能加入 |
[17:22] | But you’re over-reaching, | 但你有点过头了 |
[17:23] | and that is a very bad sign. | 而这是个很糟糕的信号 |
[17:27] | I can make the shot. | 我能打中 |
[17:31] | You make it, you’re in. You miss, you walk out the door. | 打中 你加入 打不中 你出去 |
[17:58] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[18:00] | Same place tomorrow morning, we’ll go over the plan. | 明早同一地点 我们过一遍计划 |
[18:02] | I’ll be there. | 我会到 |
[18:10] | It’s open. | 门没锁 |
[18:13] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[18:16] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[18:19] | This is a surprise. | 真是意外 |
[18:21] | Yeah, today is that kind of day. | 是啊 今天就是意外日 |
[18:23] | You need my help on another case? | 又有案子需要我帮忙吗 |
[18:24] | No. | 不是 |
[18:26] | Peter told me about your commutation hearing. | 彼得跟我说了你减刑听证会的事 |
[18:28] | yeah. That. | 对 那个 |
[18:30] | Yeah, that. Congratulations. | 对 那个 恭喜 |
[18:33] | – Thank you. – How long have you known about it? | -谢谢 -你知道有多久了 |
[18:36] | A while. | 有一阵子了 |
[18:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:39] | You didn’t say anything about it when we…reconnected. | 我们 联系时 你对此只字不提 |
[18:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:43] | Look, I didn’t bring it up | 我不提 |
[18:44] | because I didn’t want to ask you to appear at the hearing. | 是因为我不想要你去参加听证会 |
[18:46] | You didn’t trust what I would say? | 你不信任我会说的话 |
[18:48] | No. We worked together, and it went really well. | 不 我们在一起工作 挺顺利的 |
[18:50] | Yeah, I thought so. | 对 我也这么以为 |
[18:51] | I didn’t want you to think it was | 我不想让你觉得这是 |
[18:53] | because I needed you to say nice things about me. | 因为我要你说我的好话 |
[18:58] | I appreciate that. | 我很承情 |
[19:05] | Don’t do it again. | 别再那么做了 |
[19:07] | What? | 什么 |
[19:08] | Neal, what are we doing right now? | 尼尔 我们现在在做什么 |
[19:12] | Talking? | 谈话 |
[19:12] | Yes, we’re talking. We’re being open with each other. | 对 我们在谈话 我们对彼此开诚布公 |
[19:16] | That is what we need to do. | 这才是我们应该做的 |
[19:17] | I don’t need you to protect me | 我不要你用隐瞒真相 |
[19:18] | by hiding things from me, all right? | 来保护我 明白吗 |
[19:20] | ’cause that’s where we got tripped up last time. | 因为我们上次就是因此结束的 |
[19:22] | That, and a multi-billion-dollar U-boat treasure, | 那个 外加几十亿的U型潜艇宝藏 |
[19:25] | You know, explosion. | 集中爆发了 |
[19:28] | All right. Tonight, you and I are gonna talk. | 好了 今晚 我们好好谈谈 |
[19:33] | Not about your hearing, but we are gonna talk. | 和你的听证会无关 只是谈谈 |
[19:35] | What do we talk about? | 我们谈些什么 |
[19:37] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[19:43] | Quid pro quo. | 等价交换 |
[19:44] | I am an open book. | 我开诚布公 |
[19:46] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:50] | I think I know where to start. | 我想我知道要从何谈起了 |
[19:51] | Of course you do. | 你肯定知道 |
[19:55] | How many other former fiances do you have? | 你还有多少个未婚夫 |
[19:58] | And do they all practice Tai Chi? | 他们都打太极拳吗 |
[20:00] | – Stop it. It was just the one. – Really? | -住口 就只有一个 -是吗 |
[20:02] | – It was the one. – Are you sure? | -就一个 -你确定吗 |
[20:04] | Is your real name Neal? | 你真名是尼尔吗 |
[20:05] | That is a very long story. | 那就说来话长了 |
[20:07] | It sounds like a really good story. | 这话长的故事应该不错 |
[20:09] | It’s really boring, and I’d prefer it, frankly, | 坦白说 我认为是很无聊的 |
[20:10] | If you started with something a little more innocuous. | 如果你从一些更无伤大雅的东西开始 |
[20:12] | – Gonna have to work into it? – Yeah. | -能修饰一下的吗 -没错 |
[20:21] | – Hi! – Good morning. | -你好 -早上好 |
[20:21] | Peter will be down in just a second. Come on in. | 彼得马上下来 你先进来吧 |
[20:25] | You, want some breakfast? | 想来点早饭吗 |
[20:26] | – I would love some. – Good. | -来点吧 -好的 |
[20:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:30] | This place looks great, by the way. | 顺便说下 这儿真不错 |
[20:31] | Thanks! | 谢啦 |
[20:34] | You’re, uh, awfully chipper this morning. | 你今天早上很欢乐嘛 |
[20:36] | So are you. | 你也是哦 |
[20:38] | El, you are a tigress! A tigress! | 小伊 你是我的小老虎 小老虎 |
[20:40] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[20:41] | I know when you — | 我就知道当你 |
[20:43] | Hey, Neal. You grab some breakfast? | 尼尔 吃早饭吗 |
[20:44] | Hey. I’m not hungry anymore. | 现在没胃口了 |
[20:46] | You’re early. | 你来得真早 |
[20:47] | I’m excited to get started on this case. | 这案子让我非常兴奋 |
[20:49] | Excited to work with Taylor? | 因为是与泰勒共事吗 |
[20:51] | Excited to bring Taylor to justice. | 因为能让泰勒伏法 |
[20:54] | Have you ever heard of Robert Withrow Jr.? | 听说过小罗伯特·威斯罗吗 |
[20:56] | Wealthy, entitled son of Robert Withrow Sr., | 老罗伯特·威斯罗富有的继承人 |
[20:59] | And owner of the Withrow Hotel? | 威斯罗酒店的老板吗 |
[21:00] | The one and only. | 别无分号 |
[21:01] | Diana followed Taylor’s money trail back to him. | 戴安查到泰勒的钱是他给的 |
[21:04] | That would explain why he’s staying at the Withrow Hotel. | 难怪他住在威斯罗酒店 |
[21:06] | His passion for baseball raised some eyebrows. | 他对棒球的狂热也令人侧目 |
[21:10] | He collects priceless baseball memorabilia. | 他收集那些无价的棒球珍品 |
[21:12] | The Yankees say he’s tried to buy | 洋基队说多年来他一直 |
[21:14] | some of their most significant pieces over the years. | 试图购买他们一些最重要的珍品 |
[21:17] | But they’re not willing to sell. Enter Taylor. | 但他们不想卖 所以泰勒上场了 |
[21:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:21] | That’s Geoffrey, from the Yankees. | 是杰弗瑞 洋基打来的 |
[21:23] | Why don’t you finish your breakfast, | 你好好吃早饭 |
[21:24] | then we’ll wire you. | 一会儿给你装窃听器 |
[21:26] | Geoffrey, good news. | 杰弗瑞 好消息 |
[21:28] | I never realized how much Peter loves baseball. | 我从不知道彼得那么热爱棒球 |
[21:31] | Well, you know, the Twins drafted him. | 他在明尼苏达双城队打过 |
[21:33] | Wait, he played pro? | 等等 他打过职业赛吗 |
[21:34] | He had an amazing slider. | 他的曲线球棒极了 |
[21:35] | Played in the minors right after college. | 大学一毕业就打职棒小联盟了 |
[21:38] | And two weeks into spring training, | 春训两周后 |
[21:40] | I blew out my rotator cuff. | 我肩袖就受伤了 |
[21:41] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 抱歉 |
[21:43] | – I thought Neal knew. – It’s okay. | -我以为尼尔知道 -没事 |
[21:44] | I’m gonna finish getting ready. You guys, have a good day. | 我得去准备 祝你们今天愉快 |
[21:46] | – All right. – Love you. | -好的 -爱你 |
[21:47] | – Love you. – See you. | -爱你 -再见 |
[21:49] | So, that’s it, huh? | 就那样吗 |
[21:51] | You only got to play for two weeks? | 只打了两周吗 |
[21:54] | I went under the knife, and they were able to repair it. | 我做了手术 能够治好的 |
[21:57] | Three months later, | 三个月后 |
[21:58] | I was back in the rotation with the triple-a club. | 我进了一家最高级别的小联盟俱乐部打循环赛 |
[22:01] | So you still had the slider? | 还能投出曲线球吗 |
[22:02] | Yeah, but that was the problem. | 能 但问题就在这儿 |
[22:05] | I could throw it, but the doctors said | 我能投 但医生说 |
[22:07] | if I continued, I’d destroy my arm for good. | 如果我继续 手臂会造成永久性伤害 |
[22:11] | That was in my head every time I pitched. | 每次投掷这话都在我脑中回响 |
[22:13] | So I left. | 所以我离开了 |
[22:17] | I had a choice — I could continue down that path | 我可以选择 继续打下去 |
[22:19] | or find a new passion. | 或寻找新的激情 |
[22:22] | It’s a tough call to make. | 艰难的抉择 |
[22:24] | You never look back and wish you played in the majors? | 你就没回想过去 希望自己当初进大联盟吗 |
[22:27] | Of course I do. | 当然有 |
[22:28] | There’s no bigger dream than playing in the show. | 上场比赛是我最大的梦想 |
[22:33] | Standing on that mound, right in the middle of the stadium, | 站上垒台 在球场的中央 |
[22:35] | listening to the crowd chant your name. | 听着人群高呼你的名字 |
[22:41] | In hindsight, if I’d kept playing, | 事后想想 如果我继续打棒球 |
[22:43] | I would have destroyed my arm. | 我会毁掉自己的手臂 |
[22:44] | then I never would have been able to pass the FBI physical. | 就永远无法通过联调局体能测试 |
[22:48] | And I never would have caught you. | 也就永远不会抓到你了 |
[22:51] | Come on. Time for our show. | 走吧 该我们上场了 |
[23:01] | Caffrey’s anklet’s off, | 卡夫瑞拿掉脚环了 |
[23:02] | He’s wired, and inside the billiard room. | 他戴了窃听进台球室了 |
[23:04] | Jones, when you played ball, | 琼斯 你打球时 |
[23:05] | did you ever imagine having walk-out music? | 脑中有没有回荡着出场音乐 |
[23:07] | You know, walk-out music, | 就是 出场音乐 |
[23:10] | to get the crowd going when you walk out to the mound. | 上垒的时候 全场随之欢呼呐喊的那种 |
[23:12] | Yeah, I know what it is. | 我知道出场音乐是啥 |
[23:13] | I never set my sights that high. I take it you did. | 只是目标从没那么高 你肯定有吧 |
[23:16] | “I go to work,” except it’d be “I go to Burke.” | “我要去工作”改编成的”我要博尔克” |
[23:21] | Kool Moe Dee? Really? | 酷眸帝的歌 不是吧 |
[23:22] | Yeah. Yeah. I was a closer. | 是啊 我是后援投手 |
[23:24] | “I go to burke.” That’s definitely old-school. | “我要博尔克” 太老派了 |
[23:26] | – It works. – Yeah, it works. Uh, they’re in. | -管用啊 -确实管用 他们来了 |
[23:29] | As I of yours. That thing at the Del Monico a few months back | 一家人了 几个月前莫尼科那事 |
[23:34] | Was that just Neal, or was it the both of you? | 只是尼尔干的 还是你们俩一起 |
[23:38] | He’s not one to brag. | 他很低调的 |
[23:40] | I respect that. | 值得尊敬 |
[23:41] | It was me, not him. | 是我 不是他 |
[23:43] | Looks like our cover story’s working. | 看来我们编的故事奏效了 |
[23:45] | They think Caffrey was involved | 他们以为卡夫瑞 |
[23:46] | with the Del Monico diamond heist. | 跟莫尼科钻石抢劫案有关 |
[23:48] | You know, Kramer actually asked me about it. | 其实克雷默问起过这个 |
[23:51] | He ask you anything about Neal’s old prison letters? | 他有没有问过尼尔那些旧狱信 |
[23:53] | Diana said he’s sending a team in to scour them for codes. | 戴安说他派了个小队 来破解密码 |
[23:57] | No, just about Neal’s old crimes. | 没有 只谈了尼尔那些老案子 |
[23:58] | By the end of the conversation, he had me thinking twice | 谈到最后 他的话让我思考 |
[24:01] | over whether we’d be doing the Bureau and Caffrey | 让卡夫瑞早出来对局里和他自己 |
[24:03] | any favors by letting him out early. | 到底有没有好处 |
[24:06] | Mozzie, they were out of the Gosset Brut, | 蚊子 没有哥塞典藏香槟了 |
[24:08] | So I had them open a Grand Cuvee ’96. | 我让他们开了瓶96年的巴黎田园干红 |
[24:11] | Oh. ’96 Grand Cuvee. | 96年的巴黎田园干红 |
[24:14] | My usual. | 我最常喝的 |
[24:15] | Neal, I know how much you love the Caspian Osetra caviar | 尼尔 我知道你有很爱里海鲟鱼子酱 |
[24:18] | So they’re bringing up an ounce. | 所以让他们带了一盎司来 |
[24:19] | Much appreciated. | 非常感谢 |
[24:20] | You think this is what his life will be like? | 你觉得这会是他将来的生活吗 |
[24:23] | Who? Neal? | 谁 尼尔吗 |
[24:24] | When his anklet’s off. | 等他拿掉脚环后 |
[24:25] | There is that chance we’ll be hearing this same conversation | 我们倒是有可能会听到相同的对话 |
[24:28] | Yeah, only then it’ll be a lot harder to monitor him. | 是啊 但到时监控他就难多了 |
[24:36] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[24:37] | – Let’s talk outside. – No, that’s nonsense. | -我们出去谈 -才不要 |
[24:39] | I wanted to see what my money’s bought me. | 我要看看我的钱都花在哪儿了 |
[24:41] | – Gentlemen. – What’s going on? | -先生们 -这是怎么了 |
[24:42] | This is a friend of mine. | 这是我朋友 |
[24:43] | I’m your boss. Who are you? | 我是你们的老板 你是谁 |
[24:50] | What’s going on over there? | 这是干嘛 |
[24:52] | This is a jammer. | 屏蔽器 |
[24:53] | Without it, we only talk about the weather. | 不开的话 我们只能谈天气 |
[25:00] | Every frequency’s killed. | 所有频道都断了 |
[25:01] | We almost had Withrow and Taylor on tape. | 差点就录上威斯罗和泰勒的话了 |
[25:04] | Instead we’re out here with nothing. | 但现在我们什么也没有 |
[25:12] | Ok, here is the deal. | 好 这样吧 |
[25:14] | The only thing I know about you guys | 对于各位 我只知道 |
[25:15] | is that you’re a bunch of professional thieves, | 你们是群专业的小偷 |
[25:17] | So I’m sure you won’t take it personally | 所以我说不相信你们任何人 |
[25:19] | when I say that I don’t trust any one of you. | 你们也不会觉得太过冒犯吧 |
[25:20] | But you hired me. | 但你雇了我 |
[25:22] | It’s my job to deliver on our agreement. | 我的工作就是履行合同 |
[25:24] | And I know that you will, | 我知道你会 |
[25:25] | because Paul here’s gonna make sure by going with you. | 因为为了确保这点 保罗会跟着你 |
[25:31] | This isn’t working for me. | 这套对我没用 |
[25:32] | Guns get you caught, hurt, 10 to life. | 带枪会被抓 会受伤 会重判 |
[25:34] | No guns. No outsiders. | 不能有枪 不能有外人 |
[25:35] | It’s non-negotiable. | 没的商量 |
[25:36] | Then this is where we part company. No hard feelings. | 那我们就散伙吧 莫见怪 |
[25:39] | Gentlemen, thank you very much indeed. | 先生们 非常感谢各位 |
[25:41] | I’ll be in touch shortly to pay you for your time. | 我会尽快联系你们 付钱补偿你们的时间 |
[25:44] | I hope we can work together again soon. | 希望不久后能再次合作 |
[25:46] | Hold on. Hold on. You can’t just walk out of here. | 等等 等等 你不能就这么走了 |
[25:48] | They know who I am. | 他们知道我是谁 |
[25:49] | That’s because you waltzed in here | 那是因为你自己要进来 |
[25:50] | and introduced yourself to everybody. | 把自我介绍给所有人 |
[25:52] | Nobody’s leaving. | 谁都不许走 |
[25:55] | Robert, please. | 罗伯特 这边请 |
[26:01] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[26:03] | If the Feds can’t hear us, | 如果探员听不到我们 |
[26:04] | this may turn into the last 10 minutes of a Tarantino film. | 情况会演变成昆汀电影里最后十分钟的大火拼 |
[26:07] | If they could hear us, they’d be here already. | 如果他们听得到 早就进来了 |
[26:09] | Yeah, and we die in a slow-motion hail of bullets | 没错 最后我们在慢动作弹道丛中壮烈牺牲 |
[26:12] | while Nancy Sinatra plays ironically in the background. | 南茜·辛纳特拉甜美的声音作背景音乐来反讽 |
[26:14] | All right, don’t zip up your boots yet, Nancy. | 那就别急着穿靴登场 南茜 |
[26:21] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 打扰一下 先生们 |
[26:22] | It’s all right, Neal. I’ve got it under control. | 没事 尼尔 我能搞定 |
[26:24] | Understood, but I just had a thought. | 理解 我只是有个想法 |
[26:27] | It seems to me if Mr. Withrow trusts Paul, | 既然威斯罗信任保罗 |
[26:29] | then we should trust him, too. | 那我们也该信任他 |
[26:30] | Use him as our breaker, | 让他做突破手 |
[26:32] | so long as he doesn’t change the plan. | 只要他照着计划走就行了 |
[26:33] | And Taylor has a good reason for the no-guns rule. | 而泰勒”不能有枪”的规矩是有道理的 |
[26:36] | Stadium security does not mess around. | 球场的安检可不是摆设 |
[26:38] | We’d need weeks of additional preparation, | 我们得需要几周时间重新准备 |
[26:40] | and even then, it’s not worth the risk. | 即使那样 冒这种风险也不值得 |
[26:43] | Paul joins us, but we leave the weapons here. | 保罗加入我们 但武器得留下 |
[26:44] | That’s just my two cents. | 这是我个人意见 |
[26:47] | Are you willing to put Paul on your crew? | 你愿意让保罗加入了吗 |
[26:51] | I’ve got men on every exit. What now? | 每个出口我都安排了人 现在怎么样 |
[26:54] | Keep monitoring from here in case they come back online. | 继续监视 以防他们又返回来 |
[26:56] | I’m gonna check in with Yankees security | 我去跟进洋基的安检 |
[26:58] | to get an op order for today’s game. | 给今天的行动搞份行动令 |
[27:00] | I have a feeling this is going down soon. | 我感觉马上要开始了 |
[27:02] | We’ll let you know the moment they move. | 他们一行动 我们马上通知你 |
[27:03] | Great. | 好的 |
[27:08] | Yankee Stadium. The museum. | 洋基球场 博物馆 |
[27:10] | What’s our target? | 我们目标是什么 |
[27:11] | George Herman Ruth’s first official home run ball, | 乔治·赫曼·鲁斯的第一个官方纪录全垒打球 |
[27:14] | hit against the Yankees on May 6, 1915, at the Polo Grounds. | 1915年5月6号 鲍罗球场对阵洋基队 |
[27:19] | It’s priceless, not for sale. | 无价之宝 不出售的 |
[27:20] | Mozzie, you’re first up. How’d the hunt go? | 蚊子 你第一个上 找得怎么样 |
[27:22] | Oh, good. This ball is from 1921. | 很好 这是1921年的球 |
[27:24] | Excellent. | 漂亮 |
[27:25] | Your job will be to detail this to perfection. | 你的工作就是细致到完美 |
[27:27] | Neal, how’s the Babe Ruth signature? | 尼尔 贝比·鲁斯的签名呢 |
[27:29] | He couldn’t tell us apart. | 他自己都分辨不出来 |
[27:30] | That’s what I like to hear. | 这就是我想要的 |
[27:31] | When Mozzie’s finished, you sign the ball. | 蚊子完成后 你就签上名 |
[27:33] | Then at the stadium, you make the switch. | 然后在球场完成换球 |
[27:34] | They’re gonna catch on it’s a forgery. | 他们会发现那是仿品 |
[27:36] | Yeah, Neal’s right — I can make this passable, | 尼尔是对的 我可以糊弄一下 |
[27:39] | but an expert will nix this on closer observation. | 但专家近距离观察会发现的 |
[27:42] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[27:42] | We want them to know that it’s stolen, | 就是要他们发现被偷了 |
[27:44] | Just after we’re gone. | 就在我们离开后 |
[27:46] | Duran, you’re gonna play lookout | 杜朗 设定监控录像 |
[27:48] | while Smitty sets up the video feed. | 同时斯米梯负责望风 |
[27:50] | Paul — trustworthy Paul — | 保罗 可信的保罗 |
[27:52] | You now have the most important job. | 你的工作最重要了 |
[27:54] | You’ll pretend to admire the Babe Ruth ball… | 你要假装膜拜贝比·鲁斯的球 |
[27:57] | Smash the glass… | 击碎玻璃 |
[28:00] | And run away, leaving the ball there. | 然后逃走 把球留在那儿 |
[28:02] | Security will pursue. | 保安会追上来 |
[28:05] | That would be me. | 就是我 |
[28:06] | And Neal will switch out the real ball for the fake ball. | 尼尔再把真球换成假球 |
[28:10] | And meet me in the upper-deck hallway | 去上层通道见我 |
[28:11] | in a camera-blind spot to make the pass. | 那儿有个监控盲点 |
[28:12] | And then you’ll give me the ball at parking K-5. | 最后在K-5停车场给我球 |
[28:15] | Exactly. | 对 |
[28:17] | Neal… | 尼尔 |
[28:18] | Nice watch. | 表不错 |
[28:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:20] | Take it off. | 脱下来 |
[28:24] | You’re a security guard. They don’t wear $5,000 watches. | 你是个保安 戴不了五千美元的表 |
[28:26] | In fact, all of you, cellphones, watches, | 要所有人 手机 手表 |
[28:28] | communication devices in the bucket. | 通讯设备 都放在桶里 |
[28:31] | From now on, no outside contact. | 现在开始 不能对外联络 |
[28:40] | Thanks for the update, Diana. | 谢谢你的汇报 戴安 |
[28:43] | Kramer’s people are here. | 克雷默的人来了 |
[28:45] | I wasn’t invited in. | 我没被邀请 |
[28:47] | You let me know if you hear anything. | 听说了什么就告诉我 |
[28:49] | Peter, I’ve got the op order. | 彼得 拿到行动令了 |
[28:51] | They’ve approved two additional teams. | 他们多批了两个小队 |
[28:52] | All right. Great. | 好的 很好 |
[28:53] | If we don’t hear from Caffrey in two hours, we move in. | 如果两小时内没卡夫瑞的消息 我们就进去 |
[28:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[28:57] | – Sara. – Peter. | -莎拉 -彼得 |
[28:59] | – Is this a bad time? – What’s up? | -来的不巧吗 -什么事 |
[29:02] | I’ve made a decision. | 我做出了决定 |
[29:09] | The burnt amber is calibrated ever so slightly warm. | 焦琥珀色需要极微量的热度才能做出来 |
[29:12] | Here. Practice. | 给你 练习下 |
[29:18] | I need to get a message to Peter. | 我得送个信儿给彼得 |
[29:20] | He’s inspiring, Neal. | 他那么令人激动 尼尔 |
[29:22] | He’s skilled, strategic, magnanimous… | 他有技术 有谋略 有胸襟 |
[29:25] | Commutation, Moz. | 减刑啊 蚊子 |
[29:29] | I thought a lot about what you said, | 你的话我想了很久 |
[29:31] | And I want to testify on his behalf. | 我想为他作证 |
[29:36] | Okay. The cost of freedom. | 好吧 自由之成本 |
[29:39] | What do you want the note to say? | 你想传什么信儿 |
[29:42] | I’ll hide it under the stitching. | 我可以缝到里边 |
[29:46] | We talked. A lot. | 我们谈过了 很多 |
[29:49] | And… | 然后 |
[29:50] | While he is never going to be a model citizen, | 他永远也成不了模范市民 |
[29:54] | He’s also not the brazen thief that he was six years ago | 但他也不再是六年前我为了拉斐尔作品 |
[29:56] | when I went after him for that Raphael. | 而四处缉拿的无耻窃贼 |
[30:01] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -不好意思 -没关系 |
[30:04] | Yeah, Jones. What’s up? | 琼斯 怎么了 |
[30:07] | Tail them and stay low. I’m on my way. | 叫他们小心点 我马上去 |
[30:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:12] | Neal’s about to rob Yankee Stadium. | 尼尔要去抢劫洋基球场了 |
[30:16] | Gather ’round, gentlemen. It’s game time. | 过来吧 先生吧 好戏上场了 |
[30:18] | I want to see this ball that I’m paying for. | 我想看看那枚让我花了大钱的球 |
[30:21] | I don’t want any of you walking out with the real one | 我可不想别人拿走了真的 |
[30:22] | when I’m stuck with the fake. | 而我拿到赝品 |
[30:24] | Let’s see. | 看看吧 |
[30:26] | Mozzie? | 蚊子 |
[30:28] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[30:34] | Fingerprints. Come right over there. | 小心指纹 到那边 |
[30:38] | If they find Peter’s note, | 要是他们发现了给彼得的字 |
[30:40] | then cue up Nancy Sinatra. | 就得播《杀死比尔》背景乐了 |
[30:43] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[30:45] | Wait, what’s this? The two red stitches in a row. | 等等 这是什么 连续两条红色缝线 |
[30:53] | T-that’s for your benefit. | 那 是为了你 |
[30:55] | It’ll fool most of the experts, | 绝大部分专家会上当的 |
[30:57] | and of course it’s not on the real ball. | 当然真正的球不会这样 |
[30:59] | So you’ll be able to tell the difference. | 这样你就能指出区别了 |
[31:02] | Nice work, Mozzie. | 干得好 蚊子 |
[31:06] | I knew you were the man for the job. | 我就知道你是最合适的人选 |
[31:07] | All right, gentlemen. Let’s go. | 好了 先生们 出发吧 |
[31:34] | Peter. Game on. | 彼得 游戏开始 |
[31:44] | Diana, I’m at the Stadium, what’s our status? | 戴安 我在球场了 情况如何 |
[31:46] | We got this place covered. | 警力覆盖了全部地方 |
[31:47] | any sign of Taylor and his crew? | 有没有泰勒一伙儿的迹象 |
[31:48] | They’re here, used the V.I.P. Entrance. | 他们到了 通过VIP入口进入的 |
[31:50] | Taylor and Mozzie are holed up in the Delta Suite. | 泰勒和蚊子躲在四号包厢 |
[31:52] | Is Withrow with them? | 威斯罗跟他们在一起吗 |
[31:53] | Negative. We believe he’s still at the hotel. | 没有 我们认为他还在酒店里 |
[31:55] | What about Neal and the others? | 尼尔和其他人呢 |
[31:57] | They spread out in the crowd. | 分散在人群中了 |
[31:58] | Geoffrey’s got extra men at every hot point we identified, | 杰弗瑞已经在预料的热点区布置了额外人力 |
[32:00] | So as soon as they surface, we got ’em. | 只要他们一动手 就能抓住他们 |
[32:02] | All right. I’ll meet you in five. | 好的 我五分钟到 |
[32:25] | Here’s the pitch. Right on schedule. | 这是投球区 如计划中一样 |
[32:28] | They may be on to us. | 他们想抓我们 |
[32:29] | Looks like there’s additional security. | 看来这里的安保加强了 |
[32:32] | Guess we’ll have to give them someone to catch. | 估计我们得给个人让他们抓 |
[32:49] | Batter up. | 击球员就位 |
[32:53] | Hey! Stop right there! Get him! | 站住 抓住他 |
[32:58] | I confess. I confess. | 我投降 我投降 |
[33:00] | We’ve got a vandal in the museum. | 我们在博物馆抓到一个破坏分子 |
[33:02] | Secure the room. | 保护好房间 |
[33:02] | No, no. I got it. You guys can take him in. | 不用 我来吧 你们抓他进去 |
[33:08] | All right, everybody. Clear out of here, please. | 好了各位 请离开这里 |
[33:09] | Okay? Can you back up? Thank you. | 明白吗 劳驾退后 谢谢 |
[33:20] | Looks like he broke clean through the glass. | 看来他打穿玻璃了 |
[33:22] | Get everybody out of here. | 全部人都出去 |
[33:25] | Runners on the corners. | 跑垒员在拐角处 |
[33:28] | Like clockwork. | 一切顺利 |
[33:30] | I-I have to tell you, Mr. Taylor, | 我 我得说 泰勒先生 |
[33:32] | This is a first-class operation from top to bottom. | 这可是绝对的完美杰作 |
[33:35] | Well, you and Neal are a pleasure to work with. | 跟你和尼尔合作很愉快 |
[33:40] | You’re not having nearly enough fun, Mozzie. | 你似乎不太享受啊 蚊子 |
[33:44] | I cloak anxiety with indifference and reserved chatter. | 我用冷漠和闲扯来掩饰兴奋 |
[33:50] | You know, I might have some work coming up later in the summer | 我夏天可能还有笔活儿 |
[33:52] | How do you feel about Paris? | 你喜欢巴黎吗 |
[33:54] | J’adore Paris, mon frere. | 我超爱巴黎 兄弟 |
[33:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:10] | You’re up. | 该你上场了 |
[34:13] | I don’t know anything about any heist! | 我根本不知道什么抢劫 |
[34:15] | Last chance. You sure? | 最后的机会了 你确定吗 |
[34:16] | I accidentally bumped into the case. | 我是不小心撞上柜子的 |
[34:18] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[34:21] | Well, he’s got to be the decoy. | 他是诱饵 |
[34:22] | This just doesn’t add up. | 根本讲不通 |
[34:23] | I mean, why didn’t he take the ball? | 他为什么不拿走球呢 |
[34:27] | Because he left it for someone else to take. | 因为他留下给别人拿 |
[34:31] | I want to see the ball that’s in that case now. | 马上给我看一下柜子里的球 |
[34:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:36] | I’m on deck. | 轮到我上场了 |
[34:37] | Okay. Good luck. | 好的 祝你好运 |
[34:39] | Thanks. See you around. | 谢谢 回见 |
[34:45] | Agent Berrigan, someone’s approaching the suite. | 柏瑞根探员 有人在靠近包厢 |
[34:48] | Description? | 什么样子 |
[34:49] | 5’10”, brown hair, slender build, | 约1米80 棕色头发 身形修长 |
[34:51] | Wearing a jacket and cap. | 穿夹克 戴帽子 |
[34:53] | Moving in now. | 现在进去了 |
[34:57] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[35:01] | False alarm. | 是场误会 |
[35:10] | They just don’t have the bats to put runs on the board. | 整个队伍里没人能击出好球 |
[35:26] | Come on, Peter. | 快点儿啊 彼得 |
[35:28] | What do you make of that? | 你知道这个吗 |
[35:30] | The pattern on the stitching’s off. | 缝线的图案 |
[35:32] | Yep. It’s supposed to | 没错 本来应该是 |
[35:33] | consistently alternate red, blue, red, blue. | 交替出现红色 蓝色 红色 蓝色 |
[35:36] | This patch here, it’s red and red. | 而这一块 是红色靠近红色 |
[35:38] | Is that a common mistake? | 这是常见的错误吗 |
[35:39] | No. But I’ll have to check this ball’s documentation. | 不是 不过我得查一下这个球的档案 |
[35:42] | You know, it’s nearly 100 years old. | 都有一百年历史了 |
[35:44] | That’ll take too long. | 那花的时间太长了 |
[35:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:50] | Bear with me. | 包涵点儿吧 |
[35:52] | Wait! | 等等 |
[36:00] | I can’t believe you did that. | 真不敢相信你居然这样 |
[36:02] | 164 | 街边停车场 K5 下午2:30 |
[36:03] | Thank you, Neal. | 谢了 尼尔 |
[36:07] | We don’t have much time. Come on. | 我们没多少时间了 快 |
[36:14] | Caffrey took a real chance writing a message in that ball | 卡夫瑞在球里留信儿还真是冒了把险 |
[36:17] | Neal may be the expert | 尼尔虽然精通于 |
[36:19] | in spotting forged paintings and bearer bonds — | 赝品画作 不记名债券 |
[36:21] | And gems. | 还有宝石 |
[36:21] | Antiquities, counterfeit money. | 古董 伪钞 |
[36:23] | Pretty much any kind of document. | 几乎所有文件方面的事务 |
[36:25] | Anyway, baseball’s my thing. | 但是 棒球是我的专长 |
[36:28] | There’s Withrow. | 威斯罗在这儿 |
[36:29] | There it is. Go. Go. | 就是他 快 快 |
[36:32] | FBI! Hands in the air! | 联调局 举起手来 |
[36:34] | I was just scalping tickets. | 我只是在倒票 |
[36:36] | Taylor, turn around slowly. | 泰勒 慢慢转过身来 |
[36:41] | I’ll take that. | 这个给我吧 |
[36:43] | Careful with that thing, man. It’s priceless. | 小心着点儿 老兄 无价之宝呢 |
[36:44] | Yeah, it’s gonna cost you four to six years. | 没错 你得付出四到六年大狱的高价呢 |
[36:48] | I have a well-maintained reputation as a crook. | 我在骗界的声誉相当良好 |
[36:50] | Make my arrest look real. | 逮捕要真实一点 |
[36:52] | Say “Ow” | 叫”噢” |
[36:53] | Ow! | 噢 |
[36:54] | Where’s Taylor? | 泰勒在哪儿 |
[36:55] | He called an audible and sent us instead. | 他改变战术 要我们替他来 |
[36:58] | Did Neal tip him off? | 尼尔向他泄密了吗 |
[36:59] | Now, that’s an ungrateful thank-you | 瞧瞧 这就是警界愤世嫉俗 |
[37:01] | from the cynical eyes of the law. | 恩将仇报的感谢方式 |
[37:03] | Have you ever considered | 你就不曾考虑过 |
[37:04] | there are some criminals who are too smart to get caught? | 有些罪犯异常聪明不会被捉到吗 |
[37:07] | No. | 不曾 |
[37:08] | Pig! | 警察猪头 |
[37:17] | What are you doing, Moz? | 你在干什么 蚊子 |
[37:19] | Pantomiming his wholly unexpected capture, I’m sure. | 我想是在示意他的意外被捕 |
[37:24] | It’s not just the New York summer heat. | 这可不只是纽约的暑气 |
[37:25] | The air thickens when things don’t feel right. | 事情一有不妙空气中的味道都不对了 |
[37:28] | Mozzie said something, didn’t he? | 蚊子跟你说了 是吗 |
[37:37] | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 16万美金 | |
[37:42] | Everyone gets paid. | 人人有钱赚 |
[37:44] | Always on my team | 永远是自己人 |
[37:46] | I hope this little operation of yours | 我希望这次的小小行动 |
[37:47] | has built up enough good will | 能帮你确定意愿 |
[37:48] | that you’ll be joining Mozzie in Paris in a few months. | 和蚊子一起参加数月后在巴黎的活儿 |
[37:53] | You still think I’m a thief? | 你仍认为我是贼吗 |
[37:55] | Fish don’t do well out of water. | 鱼是离不开水的 |
[38:09] | Agent Berrigan, I think you should take a look at this. | 柏瑞根探员 我想你应该看看这个 |
[38:13] | Neal coded his letters. | 尼尔信中藏了密码 |
[38:14] | And we cracked it. | 我们破解了 |
[38:15] | Don’t know what they mean yet, but we will. | 目前还不知道什么意思 但会弄明白的 |
[38:33] | They cracked Neal’s letter code to Kate. | 他们破解了尼尔给凯特信中的密码 |
[38:38] | This isn’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[38:52] | Coming. | 来了 |
[38:57] | Thought we were meeting at the office. | 我以为是在办公室开会 |
[38:58] | – Can I come in? – Sure. Come on in. | -可以进来吗 -当然 进来吧 |
[39:04] | You okay? You seem a little tense. | 你还好吧 看上去有点紧张 |
[39:06] | Yeah, just got some things on my mind… | 是啊 脑子里在想一些事情 |
[39:09] | One of which is Taylor. | 其中之一是泰勒 |
[39:11] | How do you think he got away? | 你以为他怎么跑的 |
[39:14] | He runs a pretty good game. | 他这票玩得漂亮 |
[39:15] | He does. You want to know what I think? | 确实 想知道我的看法吗 |
[39:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:18] | He’s not the most brilliant criminal, | 他不是最有才华的罪犯 |
[39:20] | And his thefts aren’t high-tech. | 盗窃手法也非高科技 |
[39:22] | But he knows people. | 但他了解人性 |
[39:24] | I think he charmed Mozzie, | 我想他诱骗了蚊子 |
[39:26] | the same way he does everybody else, and in the end, | 就像他诱骗其他人一样 最终 |
[39:28] | Mozzie liked him too much to see him get caught. | 蚊子太喜欢他了 不想他被抓 |
[39:32] | That’s one theory. | 也算是言之成理 |
[39:34] | But you got Withrow. | 但我们抓住了威斯罗 |
[39:35] | And you saved the baseball. | 还拿回了棒球 |
[39:37] | Which reminds me, I got something for you. | 这倒提醒我了 我有礼物给你 |
[39:51] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[39:56] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[39:59] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[40:02] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[40:03] | What? | 什么 |
[40:07] | That’s my Rookie card. | 这是我的新人卡 |
[40:08] | Sure is. | 没错 |
[40:10] | You know, I got to say, knowing you played pro ball, | 我得说 知道你打过职业棒球后 |
[40:14] | I don’t know, made me see you in a whole new light. | 怎么说呢 我开始看到你新的一面 |
[40:17] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[40:19] | There’s a lot more to Peter Burke than I know. | 彼得·博尔克还有更多等我发掘的地方 |
[40:22] | How did you get this? | 你怎么弄到这个的 |
[40:24] | I have my ways. | 我自有门路 |
[40:25] | I got something else for you, too, | 还有礼物给你 |
[40:27] | for saving a piece of baseball history. | 庆祝你拯救了棒球历史的一页 |
[40:28] | Come on. You’re gonna love it. | 来吧 你会喜欢的 |
[40:30] | Can I keep this? | 我可以留下吗 |
[40:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:33] | Not that expensive. | 贵得不离谱儿 |
[40:45] | How did you arrange this? | 你怎么可能安排到这个 |
[40:47] | I have my ways. | 我自有门路 |
[40:54] | – You ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[40:57] | Let’s go to Burke. | 来吧 我要博尔克 |
[41:01] | I’m standing on the pitcher’s mound…in Yankee Stadium. | 我正站在洋基球场的投球区 |
[41:06] | I know. | 我了解 |
[41:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:13] | Why didn’t you tell me you played pro? | 为什么之前不告诉我你打过职棒 |
[41:17] | There are things in the past that live in the past. | 过去的事情就让它过去 |
[41:20] | Not my life anymore. | 已经不是如今了 |
[41:23] | Some of the things we’ve done are pretty hard to forget. | 我们之前的所作所为 有些很难遗忘 |
[41:29] | Honestly, Peter… | 坦白告诉我 彼得 |
[41:35] | Do I have a shot at commutation? | 我有机会获得减刑吗 |
[41:41] | You know, the one thing that I took away from my injury is | 我从之前的受伤中得到的启发是 |
[41:44] | that, on days like this, | 在如此美妙的时刻 |
[41:46] | don’t worry about the future or the past. | 别去忧伤于未来或过去 |
[41:53] | Enjoy the moment? | 享受此刻 |
[41:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:56] | 此背景音乐即为猫咪脑中回荡的出场音乐 嘻哈歌手酷眸帝”我要去工作”改编而成的”我要博尔克” | |
[41:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:04] | Got some sauce on it! | 增加点趣味吧 |
[42:09] | – All right, are you ready? – I’m ready. | -好了 准备好没 -准备好了 |
[42:11] | Here comes the heat. | 看招吧 |