时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I broke into Peter’s safe. | 我打开了彼得的保险柜 |
[00:04] | I had the list in my hand. | 清单就在我手里 |
[00:05] | I was ready to take the treasure and go. | 我本打算带着宝藏远走高飞 |
[00:07] | Then why didn’t you? | 那为何又改变主意 |
[00:08] | I have a life here. | 我在这里有了新生活 |
[00:09] | I run on this, | 如果我走了 |
[00:10] | And New York is just a memory for me. | 就只能在记忆中重访纽约了 |
[00:12] | – He stole a Raphael! – Conjecture, your honor. | -他偷了一幅拉斐尔 -纯属猜测法官大人 |
[00:15] | And I pursued. | 还有 我是”追查”你 |
[00:15] | And I haven’t forgotten about the Raphael. | 这幅拉斐尔我可没忘 |
[00:18] | Neal coded his letters. | 尼尔的信件里有密码 |
[00:19] | And we cracked it. | 我们破译了 |
[00:21] | Don’t know what they mean yet, but we will. | 还不知道是什么意思 不过会查到的 |
[00:24] | – I’m — – Agent Kramer. | -我是… -克雷默探员 |
[00:25] | Head of the bureau’s D.C. Art Crimes Unit. | 华盛顿艺品犯罪科主管 |
[00:27] | So you’re the one who taught Peter everything he knows. | 这么说彼得的能耐都是跟您学的 |
[00:29] | I’d say this moment was inevitable, Mr. Caffrey. | 你我相见是早晚的事 卡夫瑞先生 |
[00:32] | – Neal’s my C.I. – He’s also a friend. | -尼尔是我的线人 -也是你的朋友 |
[00:34] | You think once a con, always a con? | 你觉得骗子永远不会悔改 |
[00:36] | I think you have to protect yourself when they fall. | 我认为他们遭殃时你得保护自己 |
[00:39] | You have the treasure. | 宝藏在你手里 |
[00:40] | – I didn’t steal it. – You son of a bitch! | -我没偷 -你个混蛋 |
[00:42] | I don’t care. You have it. | 我不管 反正在你手里 |
[00:44] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[00:45] | It was here. | 本来就在这里 |
[00:46] | He already moved it. | 他把东西转移了 |
[00:47] | Mozzie? Of course it was Mozzie. | 蚊子 当然是他 |
[00:49] | I didn’t think he’d move it this fast. | 我没想到他动作这么快 |
[00:51] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[00:52] | This is a letter from the U.S. Probation Office. | 这是封来自美国缓刑局的信 |
[00:54] | “Because of your outstanding service, | 因为你的杰出贡献 |
[00:57] | “Including recovering the treasure | 包括夺回宝藏 |
[00:58] | “and catching Keller, | 抓捕凯勒归案 |
[01:00] | “The U.S. Probation office is convening a hearing | 美国缓刑局将召开一次听证会 |
[01:03] | to discuss the commutation of your sentence.” | 讨论对于你的减刑事宜 |
[01:06] | What’s that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[01:07] | It means no anklet. | 说明你不用戴脚环了 |
[01:09] | No nothing. | 不再受监控 |
[01:10] | You could be a free man. | 你就要自由了 |
[01:17] | State your name for the record, please. | 请正式陈述你的姓名 |
[01:19] | Neal George Caffrey. | 尼尔·乔治·卡夫瑞 |
[01:21] | Mr. Caffrey, do you understand why you’re sitting here today? | 卡夫瑞先生 你清楚今天为什么请你来吗 |
[01:24] | I do. | 清楚 |
[01:25] | The U.S. Attorney has petitioned a rule 35 motion | 联邦检察署为我申请了第35条 |
[01:28] | on my behalf, which, if granted, | 假释动议 如果获得批准 |
[01:30] | would commute my sentence and set about my own recognizance. | 将减免我的刑期 并具结释放 |
[01:33] | In essence, you want to know if I’ve earned my freedom. | 简言之 你们想知道我是否有资格获得自由 |
[01:36] | You’ve done your homework. | 看来你已经研究过了 |
[01:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[01:40] | You’ve already served two years of a four-year sentence | 在四年刑期中你已经服刑两年 |
[01:42] | under the supervision of Special Agent Peter Burke. | 受到特别探员彼得·博尔克的监控 |
[01:45] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[01:46] | While confined to a tracking anklet, | 戴着追踪脚环 |
[01:48] | you’ve helped Agent Burke clear | 你协助博尔克探员 |
[01:49] | an impressive 94% conviction rate. | 取得了94%定罪率的惊人成绩 |
[01:53] | We work well together. | 我们合作很棒 |
[01:55] | It would seem so. | 看起来是 |
[01:58] | The recent arrest of Matthew Keller, | 最近逮捕的马修·凯勒 |
[01:59] | one of the FBI’s top 10 most wanted fugitives, | 是联调局十大通缉犯之一 |
[02:01] | the recovery of a priceless collection of artwork he stole | 并追回了一批他偷窃的珍贵藏品 |
[02:04] | You are the poster boy for reform. | 你真是改过自新的典型 |
[02:07] | Who would have thought? | 谁能想到呢 |
[02:10] | You came into this legal system as a criminal. | 你作为罪犯加入了司法系统 |
[02:12] | The question before this board today is — have you changed? | 听证会成员要弄清的问题是 你是否已改过 |
[02:16] | I believe I have. | 我相信我改过了 |
[02:18] | Over the next two days, | 在接下来两天中 |
[02:19] | we’ll be interviewing some of your closest acquaintances | 我们将访谈一些和你亲近的熟人 |
[02:22] | and colleagues. | 以及同事 |
[02:22] | Then we’ll have you back to make a final statement, | 然后我们会让你回来进行最后陈述 |
[02:25] | at which time Agent Burke | 届时博尔克探员 |
[02:26] | will give his summary recommendation. | 将给出总结性建议 |
[02:29] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[02:30] | No, ma’am. | 没有了 长官 |
[02:31] | But may I say that the last two years of my life | 不过我想说过去两年是我一生 |
[02:34] | have been the best — | 最棒的… |
[02:35] | You’ll have time for all that two days from now. | 两天会给你足够的时间进行陈述 |
[02:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[02:39] | This is impressive, Mr. Caffrey. | 令人赞叹啊 卡夫瑞先生 |
[02:41] | I hope the real you lives up to who you are on paper. | 希望你本人和文件中所描述的相符合 |
[02:44] | I hope to exceed your expectation. | 希望不辜负您的期望 |
[02:52] | You’re free to go. | 你可以自由离开了 |
[02:58] | “Free to go.” | 自由离开 |
[03:00] | Quite an inspiring turn of phrase. | 真是个鼓舞人心的短语 |
[03:02] | Except “You’re free to stay” might be more appropriate. | 不过”自由留下”对我来说更合适 |
[03:05] | How’s it looking? | 感觉如何 |
[03:06] | Flip a coin. | 都有可能 |
[03:08] | Regardless of what the committee decides, | 无论委员会如何判决 |
[03:11] | this is my home now. | 这里就是我家了 |
[03:13] | And I am right beside you. | 而我会一直在你身边 |
[03:17] | Make a brand-new start of it in old New York. | 在同样的纽约开始崭新的生活 |
[03:22] | Well, when you make that brand-new start, | 当你重新开始时 |
[03:24] | I’ve got a surprise. | 我有惊喜给你 |
[03:25] | – What kind of surprise? – A huge one. | -什么惊喜 -大惊喜 |
[03:27] | Makes Canis Majoris look like a night light. | 能让大犬星座都黯然失色 |
[03:30] | But I will say no more. | 不过我不会再多说 |
[03:32] | I’ll ask no more. | 我也不问了 |
[03:36] | There seems to be someone missing | 看起来你的证人列表里 |
[03:37] | from your commutation witness list. | 少了一个人 |
[03:40] | Yeah, sorry about that, | 抱歉 |
[03:41] | but having a known felon speak for me | 不过让一位著名罪犯为我说话 |
[03:42] | doesn’t qualify as a good character reference. | 并不能证明我的品格变好了 |
[03:45] | I am a felon, but I’m not known — | 我是罪犯 不过是非著名 |
[03:47] | at least in bureaucratic circles. | 至少在司法圈非著名 |
[03:49] | I stand corrected. | 我承认 |
[03:50] | But I’ve already got plenty of people on my side. | 而且已经有很多人来支持我了 |
[03:52] | Elizabeth, June…Sara. | 伊利莎白 琼 还有莎拉 |
[03:55] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[03:56] | Good. What about the demi-suits? | 很好 那两个小探员呢 |
[03:59] | Mm. Jones and Diana? Wild cards. | 琼斯和戴安 万能牌 |
[04:03] | And the suit himself? | 那探员叔本人呢 |
[04:05] | Well, considering everything that’s happened — | 考虑到之前发生事情 |
[04:06] | with the treasure, with Keller — | 关于宝藏 关于凯勒 |
[04:09] | Peter could go either way. | 彼得怎么选择都有可能 |
[04:10] | Think he’s decided? | 你认为他决定了吗 |
[04:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:14] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[04:16] | Agent Kramer, the D.C. Art Crimes grand-père — | 克雷默探员 华盛顿艺品犯罪科的老爷爷 |
[04:20] | He’s speaking? | 他也是证人 |
[04:21] | Kramer was supposed to submit a written report | 克雷默应该只代表局里 |
[04:22] | on behalf of the bureau. | 提交文本材料 |
[04:25] | If he’s speaking in person, that’s more than a formality. | 如果他亲自作证 那绝不是只走程序 |
[04:27] | Well, what does that do to your chances? | 那对你会有什么影响 |
[04:29] | Well, I can’t imagine it improves them. | 我觉得不会有正面作用 |
[04:32] | You know what? Worst-case scenario, he says no, | 反正最坏的情况是他不同意 |
[04:34] | and I stay on the anklet with Peter. | 我继续戴着脚环 跟着彼得 |
[04:37] | Well, behind every worst-case scenario, | 在每个最坏的情况之后 |
[04:40] | there’s a worse worst-case scenario. | 通常都有更坏的情况 |
[04:43] | Isn’t there a child | 你是不是就非得 |
[04:43] | whose balloon you need to pop somewhere? | 怎么败兴怎么说啊 |
[04:45] | Yeah. Negativity — force of habit. | 没错 消极是我的习惯 |
[04:47] | I’m…sure it doesn’t mean anything. | 我想 肯定没什么问题 |
[04:50] | Yeah. Nothing. | 对 没事 |
[04:56] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[04:58] | Smells good in here. | 屋里真香 |
[04:59] | Yeah. El’s been baking. | 小伊在烘焙 |
[05:08] | A commutation cake. | 减刑庆祝蛋糕 |
[05:09] | Yeah, I told her it was a little premature. | 我告诉过她为时尚早 |
[05:12] | Hey, honey. I got that other cake. | 亲爱的 我另一个蛋糕也好了 |
[05:15] | Wait till you see it. | 给你看看 |
[05:16] | “Hang in there.” | 别气馁 |
[05:20] | Little cat with an anklet. | 带着脚环的小猫 |
[05:23] | Consolation cake. | 失败安慰蛋糕 |
[05:24] | – Rum? – Lots of Rum. | -朗姆酒 -放了不少 |
[05:26] | – That’ll be good. – Yes. | -那最好 -对 |
[05:27] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[05:28] | I’m actually voting for cake number one. | 我会选择一号蛋糕 |
[05:30] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[05:31] | You guys talk. | 你们聊 |
[05:37] | So, have you decided? | 你决定了吗 |
[05:38] | What I’m gonna say? Honestly… | 我打算怎么说吗 说真的 |
[05:41] | No. I haven’t. | 没有 还没决定 |
[05:43] | So, what’s so important you couldn’t call? | 什么事重要到不能打电话 |
[05:47] | Why is Kramer speaking at my hearing? | 为什么克雷默会参加听证会 |
[05:49] | Don’t let that put you on edge. | 别为这个紧张 |
[05:52] | Peter, I’m staring at two cakes here. | 彼得 我面前摆着两个蛋糕 |
[05:54] | One celebrates my fate, | 一个表示庆祝 |
[05:56] | The other seals it — I am on edge. | 另一个表示安慰 我当然紧张 |
[05:57] | Why is he here? | 为什么他会发言 |
[05:58] | I don’t know. For whatever reason, | 我不知道 不管什么原因 |
[05:59] | Kramer has decided to keep me out of the loop on this. | 克雷默不让我介入其中 |
[06:03] | – He’s keeping you out? – Yeah. | -他不让你知道 -对 |
[06:05] | But I’ve got an inside man. | 不过我有内线 |
[06:08] | How’d it go with Kramer? | 克雷默那边怎么样 |
[06:10] | He had me digging through files till 3:00 A.M. | 他让我查文件到凌晨三点 |
[06:13] | What’s he trying to prove? | 他想证明什么 |
[06:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:16] | When he talks about Caffrey, | 说起卡夫瑞 |
[06:17] | he talks about him in glowing terms. | 他总是夸奖他的出色能力 |
[06:19] | I noticed that. | 我注意到了 |
[06:20] | He seems to respect the hell out of him. | 他似乎很欣赏他 |
[06:22] | But he’s digging into the coded letters | 可他在查尼尔在监狱里寄给凯特 |
[06:24] | Neal sent Kate from prison. | 那些密码信件 |
[06:26] | And now that Kramer’s cracked the code, | 克雷默破译了密码 |
[06:28] | he’s convinced he’ll find something. | 他确信他会找出些什么 |
[06:30] | Yeah. But what? | 是 不过是什么呢 |
[06:44] | Petey! | 彼得 |
[06:47] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[06:47] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[06:49] | It’s an interesting place to set up shop. | 在这里办公真有意思 |
[06:51] | You sure you wouldn’t be more comfortable in an office? | 你不觉得在办公室里更舒服吗 |
[06:54] | Well, I don’t want to intrude on someone else’s house. | 我不想占用其他人的房间 |
[06:57] | And this lets me spread out. | 在这里我可以把东西都铺开 |
[06:59] | And this is the room where we find the truth. | 这间房就是我们找出真相的地方 |
[07:01] | That’s how it’s supposed to work. | 应该会成功 |
[07:05] | I need to stretch my legs. | 我要伸伸腿 |
[07:08] | Walk with me. | 跟我走走 |
[07:12] | You’ve got something on your mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[07:14] | You’re still pulling Neal’s casework. | 你还在查尼尔的卷宗 |
[07:17] | Is there something going on I should know about? | 是不是有什么事情该让我知道 |
[07:20] | Matter of fact, there is. I’m worried about you, Pete. | 的确有 我很担心你 彼得 |
[07:23] | You’re worried? | 担心 |
[07:24] | Yeah. The music box, Garrett Fowler, e U-boat. | 八音盒 加里特·福勒 U型潜艇 |
[07:27] | These 515s read more like pulp fiction | 这些卷宗读着像低俗小说 |
[07:31] | than case summaries. | 而不像案件总结 |
[07:33] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[07:34] | Well, you know what I’m saying. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[07:36] | You’re covering for him. | 你在掩护他 |
[07:40] | Well, you’re not? | 不是吗 |
[07:42] | It’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[07:45] | If anyone gets it, I do. | 我很能体会 |
[07:47] | He’s your friend. | 他是你的朋友 |
[07:48] | He is, Phil. | 是的 菲利 |
[07:50] | And I want to make sure he’s not gonna hurt you. | 我要保证他不会伤害你 |
[07:53] | You want him back behind bars? | 你希望他回到监狱 |
[07:55] | No, Pete. | 不是的 彼得 |
[07:57] | He’s much too valuable for that. | 他的价值不止于此 |
[08:00] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[08:01] | I want Neal working for me. in D.C. | 我要尼尔为我工作 去华盛顿 |
[08:28] | When did you first meet Neal Caffrey? | 你第一次见到尼尔·卡夫瑞是什么时候 |
[08:31] | The day he was released from prison. | 他从监狱里出来的那天 |
[08:33] | They had sent him to this horrible little fleabag motel. | 他们把他送到一个破败不堪的小旅馆里 |
[08:38] | And you had no qualms about taking in a convicted felon? | 你收留一个重罪犯 难道就不害怕吗 |
[08:41] | Absolutely not. Not Neal. | 当然不会 尼尔没问题 |
[08:45] | You see, after my husband passed, | 在我丈夫去世后 |
[08:46] | I…I was living in this big, empty house. | 我独自一人住在空荡荡的大房子里 |
[08:53] | And…Neal changed all of that. | 尼尔改变了这一切 |
[08:58] | I think of him as a blessing. | 我觉得他是上天给我的恩赐 |
[09:01] | Byron and I always wanted a son. | 拜伦和我一直想要个儿子 |
[09:06] | I wish he was still alive… | 我真希望他还活着 |
[09:09] | So that he could finally meet him. | 这样他就能见到尼尔了 |
[09:14] | Ms. Ellington, in your opinion, | 艾灵顿太太 在你看来 |
[09:18] | does Neal Caffrey deserve for his sentence to be commuted? | 应该给尼尔·卡夫瑞减刑吗 |
[09:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:23] | Yes. | 应该的 |
[09:25] | And you must let him go free. | 你们一定要让他重获自由 |
[09:37] | How’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[09:40] | I nailed it. | 姐搞定了 |
[09:41] | Nice. | 很好 |
[09:54] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[09:55] | I’m thinking we need a third cake. | 我在想我们需要第三个蛋糕了 |
[09:57] | One with a file in it? | 上边写什么 |
[09:58] | One that says “Bon voyage.” | 写”一路顺风” |
[10:00] | Kramer doesn’t want to put Neal away. | 克雷默不想放走尼尔 |
[10:02] | He wants to keep him for himself in D.C. | 他想让尼尔去华盛顿为他工作 |
[10:04] | He’d take Neal away from you? | 他想跟你抢尼尔 |
[10:06] | For my own good, but that’s not… | 说是为我好 但这不是 |
[10:08] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[10:11] | One night, from sunset to sunrise, | 有天晚上 从日落到日升 |
[10:13] | I gave Neal full immunity | 我给了尼尔完全豁免权 |
[10:15] | to tell me everything he’d ever done. | 要他对我坦白一切 |
[10:17] | Wow. And he did? | 他真坦白了 |
[10:18] | Boy, he did. | 没错 全坦白了 |
[10:19] | But he has full immunity. | 但他有完全豁免权 |
[10:21] | It was my immunity, not the bureau’s. | 那是我许他的 不是局里许的 |
[10:24] | If Kramer digs up these things | 如果克雷默发现了这些事 |
[10:25] | Neal could get the maximum. | 尼尔可能会量重刑 |
[10:27] | Forget D.C. Forget the anklet. | 别想华盛顿了 别想脚环了 |
[10:29] | He could go back to prison. | 他可能重回监狱 |
[10:30] | For a long, long time. | 把牢底坐穿 |
[10:33] | Have you told him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[10:34] | – No. – Hon… | -没 -亲爱的 |
[10:35] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[10:37] | When Neal’s threatened, he gets in even more trouble. | 如果尼尔感到威胁 他会惹更多的麻烦 |
[10:41] | Talk to Kramer. He’s your friend. | 和克雷默谈谈 他是你的朋友 |
[10:45] | He doesn’t know the Pandora’s box he’s opening. | 他不了解自己正在打开的潘多拉魔盒 |
[11:08] | I’m just skimming Monday’s caseload, | 我在看周一要处理的案件 |
[11:10] | trying to get a head start. | 想要预习一下 |
[11:11] | This Grabowska insurance fraud looks pretty promising. | 这起嘉宝沃斯卡的保险诈骗案看起来很有意思 |
[11:14] | I like that attitude. | 我喜欢你积极的态度 |
[11:33] | I wondered how long it would be | 我在想你什么时候 |
[11:34] | before you came back to see me. | 才会回来见我 |
[11:36] | Philip. We need to talk. | 菲利普 我们得谈谈 |
[11:39] | I suppose we do. | 我想也是 |
[11:41] | What do you have on Neal? | 你发现了尼尔的什么事 |
[11:42] | That’s not what this is about. | 要谈的不是这个 |
[11:46] | Neal needs boundaries. | 尼尔需要被人管着 |
[11:48] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[11:49] | You do? | 是吗 |
[11:53] | I told you about my C.I. My “Neal.” | 我跟你说过我的线人 我的”尼尔” |
[11:56] | Yeah. You were close. | 是 你们很亲密 |
[11:57] | We were more than close. He was like a son. | 比亲密还亲密 他就像我儿子一样 |
[12:00] | Hell, I thought I’d brought him all the way around, | 真是的 我还自以为可以让他改邪归正 |
[12:03] | but he couldn’t change who he was. | 但他本性难改 |
[12:04] | Well, you know, just because you slapped cuffs on your C.I. | 就因为你给你的线人戴上了手铐 |
[12:07] | Doesn’t mean that I’ll have to do the same to Neal. | 并不意味着我和尼尔也会步后尘 |
[12:12] | You know the story of the frog and the scorpion? | 你知道青蛙和蝎子的故事吗 |
[12:16] | Neal’s the scorpion. | 尼尔就是蝎子 |
[12:19] | He can’t help who he is. But he will sting you. | 他本性爱蜇人 他会咬你 |
[12:20] | 凯特·莫罗 邮政信箱 3279 纽约主街 | |
[12:23] | And you’ll both drown. | 你俩都会溺水 |
[12:25] | In D.C., I can keep an eye on him. | 在华盛顿 我可以盯住他 |
[12:29] | What happens in two years, when he’s a free man? | 那过了两年他重获自由后呢 |
[12:33] | Who’s to say he will be? | 谁说他会自由 |
[12:34] | That’s what you’re after. | 这就是你的目的 |
[12:37] | You want to use whatever you find | 你想用你掌握的全部线索 |
[12:38] | to extend his sentence indefinitely. | 来无限延长他的刑期 |
[12:40] | It’s best for all concerned. | 这样对大家都好 |
[12:42] | Phil — | 菲利 |
[12:42] | He gets to do what he’s so damn good at, | 他能施展自己的才华 |
[12:44] | and he won’t end up being locked away or worse. | 而不会沦落监狱 或者下场更惨 |
[12:48] | I don’t think he should go free. | 我觉得他不该重获自由 |
[12:51] | You mean that? | 你说真的吗 |
[12:52] | I do. | 是的 |
[12:53] | 纽约传票 关于 尼尔·卡夫瑞 送交 斯博保险公司 | |
[12:53] | Until this moment, I didn’t, but no. | 我之前还没有决定 但现在决定了 |
[12:55] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[12:56] | Neal should not go free. | 尼尔不能重获自由 |
[12:58] | In two years time, when his sentence is over, | 两年后 他的刑期结束 |
[13:02] | He’s earned that right to decide his own life. | 他就有权决定自己的生活 |
[13:05] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[13:06] | And until then, Neal’s staying here, with me. | 在那之前 尼尔在这里 和我在一起 |
[13:15] | Kramer is going to subpoena my files? | 克雷默想要传票我的文件吗 |
[13:18] | That means I was close to the Raphael. | 看来我曾非常接近拉斐尔的画作 |
[13:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:22] | I knew it! You stole it! | 我就知道 是你偷的 |
[13:23] | You caught me. | 被你发现了 |
[13:24] | Neal! | 尼尔 |
[13:26] | This is so great! | 这太棒了 |
[13:27] | I’ve spent years looking for that painting. | 我花了好多年时间找那幅画 |
[13:29] | How close was I? | 我有多接近 |
[13:30] | Kramer cracked a coded letter that I wrote in prison | 克雷默破译了一封我在监狱里写的加密信 |
[13:34] | that includes a partial address of where I hid it. | 其中有藏匿地点的一部分 |
[13:35] | So you think I have the other part? | 你认为我有另外一部分吗 |
[13:37] | I know you do. | 我知道你有 |
[13:38] | My God. I was so close. | 天啊 我差点就查出来了 |
[13:40] | Yes, you were. | 没错 确实 |
[13:42] | Well, we already paid out that claim years ago. | 我们多年前就赔了保险金 |
[13:45] | You owe Sterling Bosch $15 million. | 你欠斯博公司1千5百万 |
[13:48] | If I stay out of prison, I will work it off. | 如果我不蹲监狱 我会想法子弄钱的 |
[13:51] | So, a coded address in a prison letter — | 监狱写信里的加密地址 |
[13:54] | That seems kind of chancy. | 看起来很冒险啊 |
[13:55] | I left off the zip code. | 我没写邮编 |
[13:57] | And the address is on main street. | 那地方又是在主街上 |
[13:59] | You know how many main streets there are? | 你知道美国有多少条主街吗 |
[14:00] | Probably thousands. | 可能有上千条 |
[14:01] | 19,364 — at the time. | 那时有19364条 |
[14:03] | So the address Kramer found means nothing. | 那克雷默找到的地址毫无用处 |
[14:05] | Unless he gets his hands on that zip code. | 除非他拿到有邮编的那片 |
[14:07] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 你要找的是这个吗 |
[14:10] | Yes, it is. | 没错 正是 |
[14:12] | Roosevelt Island? | 罗斯福岛 |
[14:13] | I found this digging through a boozy courier’s trash. | 我是在酒鬼邮递员的垃圾堆里翻到的 |
[14:16] | I knew I shouldn’t have given up this lead. | 我就知道不该放弃这条线索 |
[14:18] | Is this the only copy? | 这是唯一的一份吗 |
[14:19] | No. We keep electronic copies of everything on the server. | 不是 服务器上的所有文件都有电子拷贝 |
[14:22] | So I can’t just throw this one away. | 所以我丢掉这份也是无济于事 |
[14:23] | No. | 确实 |
[14:29] | And I’ve been locked out. | 我已经没有权限了 |
[14:31] | – Excuse me. – Can I help you out, sir? | -打扰一下 -有什么可以帮您 先生 |
[14:33] | We’re here to serve a subpoena. | 我们来送传票的 |
[14:34] | We need all the files related | 我们要全部有关 |
[14:35] | to Raphael’s Saint George And The Dragon. | 拉斐尔《圣乔治亚和蛟龙》的资料 |
[14:37] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[14:41] | Sterling Bosch. | 斯博公司 |
[14:42] | This is Sara Ellis speaking. | 我是莎拉·埃利斯 |
[14:43] | – Ms. Ellis. – Special agent Kramer, FBI. | -埃利斯女士 -我是联调局探员克雷默 |
[14:46] | Agent kramer! What can I do to help you, sir? | 克雷默探员 有什么能为你效劳的先生 |
[14:50] | My agents are serving a subpoena at your office for all | 我手下的探员给你办公室送了张传票索要 |
[14:53] | the files to related Raphael’s Saint George And The Dragon. | 一切有关拉斐尔《圣乔治亚和蛟龙》的资料 |
[14:57] | What the hell am I supposed to do? | 我到底该怎么办 |
[14:58] | Just buy me some time. | 争取点时间 |
[15:02] | Well, sir, you must have heard. | 先生 您肯定听说了吧 |
[15:04] | Heard what? | 听说了什么 |
[15:05] | We recovered the painting this morning. | 我们今早找回了那幅画 |
[15:07] | You recovered the Raphael this morning? | 你今早找回了拉斐尔的画吗 |
[15:09] | I was told to keep it under wraps | 上头要求我暂时保密 |
[15:10] | as we’re still working out the details. | 毕竟还有些细节要处理一下 |
[15:13] | Well, where’s the painting now? | 那画现在在哪里 |
[15:14] | – With our authenticator. – Good. | -在鉴定师手上 -很好 |
[15:17] | I’ll be there myself to take possession of the painting | 我会亲自前往拿这幅画 |
[15:19] | by end of business today. | 今天下班后就去 |
[15:21] | And I hope you’re telling me the truth. | 希望你没骗我 |
[15:23] | Because if it’s not there by 6:00, | 因为如果我六点钟拿不到画 |
[15:26] | I’ll be charging you with obstruction of justice. | 就会以妨碍司法公正起诉你 |
[15:29] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[15:32] | I bought you six hours. | 我为你争取到了六个小时 |
[15:34] | If that painting isn’t in my hands by the end of the day– | 如果那幅画到时候还没交到我手上 |
[15:36] | It will be. | 肯定会的 |
[15:45] | Has your personal relationship with Mr. Caffrey | 你和卡夫瑞先生的私人关系 |
[15:48] | influenced your testimony today? | 会影响你今天的证词吗 |
[15:49] | Yes. Most definitely. | 是的 肯定有影响 |
[15:53] | This isn’t the first time | 这不是你第一次 |
[15:54] | – you’ve testified regarding Mr. Caffrey, is it? – No. | -为卡夫瑞先生的事作证了吧 -确实 |
[15:57] | Six years ago, I testified against him. | 六年前 我曾指证他 |
[16:00] | Yes. At the trail where he was convicted of forgery? | 没错 在他被判伪造罪的审讯上 |
[16:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:03] | And I went after him with everything I had. | 我竭尽全力地追查他 |
[16:05] | I called him a liar and a thief | 我骂他是骗子 小偷 |
[16:08] | and probably a sociopath, and I meant every word of it. | 甚至是反社会分子 我可是真心的 |
[16:12] | So, what changed? | 那什么改变了 |
[16:14] | Neal did. | 尼尔改变了 |
[16:16] | Neal? Where are you? | 尼尔 你在哪 |
[16:17] | You know where I am. | 你知道的 |
[16:19] | You’re at the Roosevelt Island Tram. | 你在罗斯福岛缆车上 |
[16:21] | You’re at the edge of your radius. | 你在可活动范围的最边缘 |
[16:23] | Kramer is going after the Raphael. | 克雷默在查拉斐尔画的事 |
[16:27] | You’ll recall a night not long ago | 你记得不久前的一个夜晚 |
[16:29] | when you said I had immunity? | 你说我有豁免权吗 |
[16:30] | I remember, Neal. | 我记得 尼尔 |
[16:31] | You’ll recall that I said don’t do anything stupid. | 你也该记得我说别做傻事 |
[16:34] | Seven years ago, I did something stupid. | 七年前 我做了一件傻事 |
[16:37] | Kramer’s going after the old Neal Caffrey. | 克雷默在追捕以前的尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[16:39] | I need more than two miles today. | 我今天需要走出两英里半径区域 |
[16:41] | Damn it, Neal, you’re playing right into Kramer’s hands. | 该死 尼尔 你这样正中克雷默下怀 |
[16:43] | You get caught, | 你要是被抓了 |
[16:44] | he’s got you on possession of stolen goods. | 他就会抓到你持有赃物 |
[16:46] | With your prior, that’s 25 years. | 加上你的前科 会被判二十五年的 |
[16:48] | I can’t undo what’s already been done. | 我无法撤销以前做过的事 |
[16:51] | But I can get back what’s not mine. | 但我可以归回不属于我的东西 |
[16:54] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:55] | Peter, please, extend my radius. | 彼得 拜托 扩大我的活动范围吧 |
[16:58] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[16:59] | To open a door I didn’t want to have to open. | 去打开一扇我不想打开的门 |
[17:03] | Neal? Neal! | 尼尔 尼尔 |
[17:20] | Come on, Peter. | 拜托 彼得 |
[17:27] | Electronic monitoring compliance unit. | 电子监控小组 |
[17:29] | This is Burke, FBI. | 我是联调局的博尔克 |
[17:40] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[17:45] | Thank you, buddy. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[17:56] | I don’t recognize this number. | 这号码挺陌生的 |
[17:58] | Silent running, Moz. Kramer’s after the Raphael. | 安静听着 蚊子 克雷默在调查拉斐尔画作 |
[18:02] | Neal, where are you? | 尼尔 你在哪 |
[18:03] | On a tram headed for Roosevelt Island. | 在去罗斯福岛的缆车上 |
[18:05] | Really? Roosevelt Island? Why? | 真的吗 罗斯福岛 为什么 |
[18:07] | I’ll explain later. | 晚些再解释 |
[18:08] | Right now I need you to find us transportation. | 现在我要你给我弄个交通工具 |
[18:11] | I may need your help getting back. | 我可能需要你帮我返回 |
[18:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:25] | It’s Neal. | 我是尼尔 |
[18:41] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[18:43] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[18:45] | I haven’t seen you since — | 好久没见了 自从 |
[18:48] | Since the day I ran away. | 自从我逃走那天起 |
[18:53] | This is nice. | 真好 |
[18:54] | Still living by the river, I see. | 你还住在河畔 |
[18:57] | It’s become my home. | 这里成了我家 |
[19:05] | It’s been a cold spring, | 今年是冷春 |
[19:06] | but the hydrangea are coming back. | 但绣球花还是重新绽放了 |
[19:11] | Is it here? | 在这里吗 |
[19:13] | It is. | 在 |
[19:15] | How much time do you have? | 你能待多久 |
[19:16] | Maybe 10 minutes. | 大概十分钟 |
[19:19] | Then let’s make the most of it. | 那我们就好好利用吧 |
[19:23] | Jones, can you pinpoint where Caffrey is on Roosevelt Island | 琼斯 能精确定位卡夫瑞在岛上的位置吗 |
[19:27] | Yeah. Looks like he’s at 4221 main street. | 可以 他貌似在4221主街 |
[19:30] | On my way. | 我这就去 |
[19:32] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[19:34] | The same. | 没什么变化 |
[19:35] | Please. | 得了 |
[19:36] | It’s been nearly a decade and a half. | 都差不多十五年了 |
[19:39] | Yeah, it was my 18th birthday. | 是啊 那是我十八岁的生日 |
[19:41] | Yeah, I kind of ruined that one for you. | 对 我算是毁了你的生日 |
[19:45] | It was a hell of a thing for a kid to hear. | 让一个孩子听到那种消息确实可怕 |
[19:58] | I saved this for you. | 我为你保留的 |
[20:03] | – You and your father. – My God. | -你和你父亲 -天哪 |
[20:07] | You still have his eyes. | 你的眼睛还是很像他 |
[20:13] | Truth. | 说真的 |
[20:15] | Do you hate me for telling you what I did? | 我告诉你自己做过的事之后 你恨我吗 |
[20:18] | No. | 不恨 |
[20:21] | No, my mom told me he was dead. | 不 我妈说他死了 |
[20:22] | Said he died a hero, but you told me the truth. | 说他是壮烈牺牲的 但你告诉了我真相 |
[20:26] | He was a dirty cop… | 他是个坏警察 |
[20:29] | And he’s not dead. | 而且他还没死 |
[20:31] | You were gonna go and join the force. | 你当时都准备投身警界了 |
[20:34] | I told your mother, | 我告诉你妈 |
[20:35] | “The moment he sets foot in the police academy, | “只要他一进警校 |
[20:39] | he’s gonna get an earful.” | 肯定会听到风言风语” |
[20:42] | Truth. | 说真的 |
[20:46] | Was my father always corrupt? | 我爸一直都腐败吗 |
[20:49] | We met when we became partners as first-year detectives. | 我们刚做警探那年相遇并成为了搭档 |
[20:52] | He was the best… then. | 他当时 是最棒的 |
[20:56] | the evil came after. | 而邪恶转瞬即至 |
[21:01] | But that’s not why you’re here. | 但你来不是为了这个吧 |
[21:04] | No. | 不是 |
[21:09] | 4221 main street. | 4221主街 |
[21:11] | It’s a high-rise. | 是栋高楼 |
[21:12] | Yeah, I ran all the tenants. | 对 我排查了所有房客 |
[21:13] | The person in 14-E’s been flagged. | 14-E的住户已经被标上了 |
[21:15] | Flagged by whom? | 被谁标上了 |
[21:16] | The marshals. | 联邦法警 |
[21:17] | E. Parker’s in witness protection. | E·帕克尔正在接受证人保护 |
[21:20] | Thanks, Jones. | 谢了 琼斯 |
[21:25] | Here it is. Kept it safe. Didn’t open it. | 给你 保管得很好 没打开过 |
[21:29] | It’s postmarked the day before you were arrested. | 邮戳就是你被捕的前一天 |
[21:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:34] | Kate never came to get it? | 凯特从没来拿过吗 |
[21:36] | – The pretty girl with the dark hair. – Yeah. | -那个黑发的美女 -对 |
[21:38] | She did. Almost five years ago now. | 她来过 大概五年前吧 |
[21:40] | But she didn’t take it? | 但她没拿走 |
[21:42] | She changed her mind. | 她改变主意了 |
[21:43] | Said she wanted you to have it. | 说想要你留着 |
[21:48] | What about my mom? Did you ever — | 我妈妈呢 你是否曾 |
[21:49] | No. | 没有 |
[21:50] | I haven’t seen or heard from her — or your father — | 没她的消息 你爸的也没有 |
[21:54] | It’s been years. | 好多年了 |
[21:56] | I have to admit I’m curious. | 我得承认我很好奇 |
[21:58] | What is in there that’s so special? | 这里面到底有什么特殊的东西 |
[22:02] | Something I took trying to get back a life I lost, | 我想用它来换回我曾经的日子 |
[22:04] | and it’s been chasing me ever since. | 它却一直在向我讨债 |
[22:07] | Better not let it catch you. | 最好别让它抓到你 |
[22:10] | Listen — coming here, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉来这儿 |
[22:13] | The FBI is gonna show up. They’ll ask questions. | 联调局也会来这 他们会盘查 |
[22:15] | This island was getting a little small for me anyway. | 反正这岛对我来说也有点小 |
[22:20] | Now, go. | 你走吧 |
[22:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:27] | For everything. | 为所有的一切 |
[22:38] | Do I want to know what’s in there? | 我想知道里面是什么吗 |
[22:42] | Plausible deniability. | 合理推诿 |
[22:44] | Come on, let’s catch that tram. | 走吧 我们去坐缆车 |
[22:46] | My car’s on the other side. | 我的车在对岸 |
[23:07] | Who is E. Parker? | E·帕克尔是谁 |
[23:10] | I’ve never told anyone this — | 我从没告诉过任何人 |
[23:13] | not even Moz. | 蚊子都没 |
[23:19] | You gonna get that? | 你要接电话吗 |
[23:23] | Peter, it’s Diana. | 彼得 我是戴安 |
[23:28] | I’m with Kramer. | 我和克雷默在一起 |
[23:29] | He knows Caffrey’s on Roosevelt Island. | 他知道卡夫瑞在罗斯福岛 |
[23:31] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[23:32] | We’re at the tram terminal, Manhattan side. | 我们在曼哈顿这边的缆车出站口 |
[23:35] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:37] | You’re with Caffrey. | 你和卡夫瑞在一起 |
[23:38] | Yeah. And we’re headed right to you. | 对 我们正往你们那边走 |
[23:51] | Let me first say | 首先说一下 |
[23:52] | that Agent Burke and I have been married for 12 years. | 博尔克探员和我结婚已有12年 |
[23:55] | It’s a partnership that’s built on respect, admiration, and trust. | 我们的关系基于尊重 欣赏和信任 |
[23:59] | And how is this relevant? | 这有什么关联性吗 |
[24:01] | Peter’s relationship with Neal is based on the same elements | 彼得和尼尔的关系也是基于同样的因素 |
[24:03] | Your husband trusts Neal? | 你丈夫信任尼尔 |
[24:05] | He does. When it counts. | 是的 关键时候 |
[24:08] | When it counts? | 关键时候 |
[24:09] | Well, Neal was a con man. | 尼尔曾是骗子 |
[24:11] | I don’t know if you’d want him dating your sister. | 我不知道你是否愿意让他和你妹妹约会 |
[24:15] | Can I take that back? | 我能收回那句话吗 |
[24:16] | No. | 不能 |
[24:19] | Listen — Peter and Neal together, | 是这样的 彼得和尼尔一起 |
[24:21] | they argue and bicker. | 他们会吵架拌嘴 |
[24:23] | But in the end — when it counts — | 但最终 关键时刻 |
[24:26] | Peter puts up with Neal because he’s worth it. | 彼得容忍尼尔 因为尼尔值得 |
[24:30] | Should Mr. Caffrey’s sentence be commuted? | 卡夫瑞先生应该获得减刑吗 |
[24:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:36] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[24:38] | No, we ride this out, | 不妙 我们一出去 |
[24:40] | and you’re put away for 20 years. | 你又得再坐二十年牢 |
[24:42] | Well, maybe there’s another way. | 也许还有别的出路 |
[24:44] | What? | 什么 |
[24:45] | No. Forget that. | 不行 想都别想 |
[24:46] | You’ll never survive the fall. | 要是掉下去你就死定了 |
[24:48] | I’m not gonna to jump. | 我不会跳 |
[24:49] | Then what the hell are you planning? | 那你准备怎么做 |
[24:51] | Help me out and I’ll tell you. | 帮忙我就告诉你 |
[24:52] | No, tell me, then I’ll help you out. | 不行 先告诉我 我再帮你 |
[24:54] | You first. | 你先帮 |
[24:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:05] | And? | 然后呢 |
[25:06] | And I’m doubling back toward Roosevelt Island. | 我要跳到另一辆缆车返回罗斯福岛 |
[25:08] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[25:09] | What? No. Neal, that’s crazy. | 什么 不 尼尔 太疯狂了 |
[25:14] | Damn it, get back in here! | 该死 快给我回来 |
[25:17] | Neal! | 尼尔 |
[25:20] | You’ll never make it! | 你跳不过去的 |
[25:23] | Neal! | 尼尔 |
[25:28] | Neal! | 尼尔 |
[25:50] | What’s up, Moz? | 什么事 蚊子 |
[25:52] | Neal, you got a second? | 尼尔 你有空吗 |
[25:53] | I do now. | 现在有 |
[25:54] | It sounds windy where you are. | 你那儿听着风挺大的 |
[25:56] | Yeah. What is it? | 确实 什么事 |
[25:57] | Sara and I have a plan. | 莎拉和我有个计划 |
[25:59] | Are you still on Roosevelt Island? | 你还在罗斯福岛吗 |
[26:01] | I will be soon. | 就快到了 |
[26:02] | I’ve carved out an escape route. | 我已经设计好了一条逃跑路线 |
[26:04] | Meet me at the traffic circle | 在第五街和东街交汇处 |
[26:05] | where road 5 and east road connect. | 交通转盘那里等我 |
[26:07] | I’m on my way. | 马上去 |
[26:25] | You gonna tell me what happened up there? | 你能告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[26:27] | I tracked Neal to the island. | 我追踪尼尔到了罗斯福岛 |
[26:28] | I was bringing him back — | 我正要带他回来 |
[26:29] | – Then where is he? – He’d be here with me now | -那他在哪 -他本该跟我在一起 |
[26:31] | if you hadn’t thrown a dozen guns at his face. | 偏偏你这边一堆枪指着他 |
[26:34] | This is my fault? | 这还成我的错了 |
[26:35] | You box him in, he’s gonna run. | 你逼得越紧 他就越会跑 |
[26:38] | You have no idea how to handle him. I do. | 你根本驾驭不了他 只有我能 |
[26:42] | Clearly. | 显然 |
[26:44] | Tell me, Pete. | 告诉我 彼得 |
[26:45] | Neal have the painting on him? | 尼尔手上有画吗 |
[26:48] | Not that I saw. | 我没看见 |
[26:50] | Are you handling him or becoming him? | 你是在驾驭他 还是在变成他 |
[26:53] | Sir. The eastbound tram is approaching the island. | 长官 东行的缆车快到岛上了 |
[26:57] | Maintain pursuit on Caffrey. I’m heading downtown. | 继续追捕卡夫瑞 我去市中心 |
[27:02] | Neal’s got under an hour to meet Sara Ellis. | 尼尔还有不到一小时时间去见莎拉·埃利斯 |
[27:04] | If he makes it, I’ll be waiting for him. | 如果他成功了 我会在那儿等他 |
[27:15] | – Coming in now. – Mom, look at that. | -快进去 -妈妈 你看 |
[27:24] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[27:28] | Moz, start the engine! | 蚊子 快开车 |
[27:56] | Caffery understands people. | 卡夫瑞善解人意 |
[27:58] | You need space, he keeps to himself. | 你需要空间 他就一人待着 |
[28:00] | You need to talk, he listens. | 你想要说话 他就静静聆听 |
[28:03] | You need a beer, he’ll pour. | 你想喝啤酒 他就帮你倒 |
[28:05] | Although he’ll let you know he’s slumming it. | 但他会让你感觉到他在屈尊纡贵 |
[28:08] | Do you support his commutation? | 你支持他获得减刑吗 |
[28:11] | He’s damn good at what he does, | 他工作非常出色 |
[28:14] | and I consider him a friend. | 我当他是我的朋友 |
[28:17] | But that doesn’t change the fact | 但这不能改变 |
[28:19] | that he’s a convicted bond forger and prison escapee. | 他因伪造债券和越狱被定罪的事实 |
[28:23] | I think he should finish out his two years with the bureau | 我觉得他应该在局里再干满两年 |
[28:26] | and be grateful… | 并心存感激 |
[28:28] | that he’s got the best damn deal I’ve ever seen. | 因为这已经是我所见过的最好的交易了 |
[28:36] | Okay, Sara’s waiting for you at Sterling Bosch. | 好了 莎拉在斯博保险公司等你 |
[28:38] | If you can make the hand-off in time, you’re golden. | 如果你及时收工 你就圆满了 |
[28:41] | “If.” | “如果” |
[28:42] | Well, the odds of you making it are — | 你成功的可能性有 |
[28:44] | I know, Moz. | 我知道 蚊子 |
[28:45] | But I don’t have a choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[28:46] | Yes. You do. | 不 你有 |
[28:54] | What’s Lolana doing here? | 你把洛莱娜拿出来干嘛 |
[28:56] | Well, during our brief alienation — | 在我们短暂的疏离时期 |
[28:58] | before the whole Keller fiasco… | 凯勒惨败之前 |
[29:03] | I moved your portion of the treasure out of the country, | 我把你应得的那份宝藏转移出国了 |
[29:06] | should you ever care to claim it. | 所以你不用想着索赔了 |
[29:08] | You saved my half? | 你给我留了一半 |
[29:09] | Well, a little less than half. | 比一半稍微少点 |
[29:12] | I was angry — sue me. | 我当时很生气 有种告我去 |
[29:14] | It’s still worth more than either of us | 还是够我们俩个 |
[29:15] | could ever spend in a lifetime. | 一辈子花的 |
[29:17] | We could run. Right now. | 我们可以跑 现在就跑 |
[29:19] | Never look back. | 永不回头 |
[29:23] | I don’t want to run anymore, Moz. | 我不想再逃了 蚊子 |
[29:25] | All units, be on the lookout | 所有分队 请留意 |
[29:26] | for stolen ambulance number 313. | 一辆被偷的313号救护车 |
[29:29] | That’s us. So much for not running. | 那是我们 别说什么不逃了 |
[29:31] | I have to finish this. | 我得做个了断 |
[29:34] | I somehow knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[29:36] | But for Lolana’s sake, I had to give it a try. | 但为了洛莱娜 我还是得试试 |
[29:39] | Go. | 走吧 |
[29:40] | I’ll lead the federal bloodhounds | 我去引着联邦政府的小喽啰们 |
[29:42] | on a chase of the wild-goose variety. | 游车河去 |
[29:45] | Thanks, Moz. | 谢了 蚊子 |
[29:47] | Here. | 给 |
[29:48] | If I don’t make it, you and Lolana will need that | 我是我没成功 你和洛莱娜需要凭这个 |
[29:50] | to get to the island without me. | 自己去买座岛了 |
[29:54] | You’ll make it. | 你会成功的 |
[30:07] | hey, Sara. | 莎拉 |
[30:08] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[30:09] | A few blocks away. | 几条街外 |
[30:10] | Listen — meet me in the lobby. It’s gonna be close. | 在大厅见我 很快了 |
[30:13] | Neal, I — | 尼尔 我 |
[30:19] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[30:20] | Sara, have you heard from Neal? | 莎拉 有尼尔的消息吗 |
[30:21] | He’s got the painting, | 他拿到画了 |
[30:22] | But he’s not gonna get past Kramer. | 但他没摆脱掉克雷默 |
[30:24] | He may not have to. | 可能他根本不需要 |
[30:25] | Get us a meeting with your boss in the next five minutes. | 五分钟内安排一场跟你们老板的会谈 |
[30:28] | – I’ll try. – Don’t try. Do it. | -我尽力 -不是尽力 是一定要 |
[30:36] | I have eyes on Caffrey. | 我看到卡夫瑞了 |
[30:37] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[30:39] | Heading east on Pearl. | 珍珠酒店往东 |
[30:43] | I’m gonna regret this. | 我肯定会反悔的 |
[30:48] | What?! Hey! Hey! You got to move that thing! | 什么 给我把这东西挪开 |
[30:52] | No can do, ma’am. | 做不到的 女士 |
[31:01] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[31:20] | Neal! | 尼尔 |
[31:21] | Get in! | 上车 |
[31:30] | Agent Kramer, we lost Caffrey. | 克雷默探员 卡夫瑞跟丢了 |
[31:32] | All units fall back to Sterling Bosch. | 所有人去斯博公司 |
[31:34] | Form a perimeter around the building. | 包围整栋建筑 |
[31:39] | – Thank you. – Good luck, Caffrey. | -谢了 -祝你好运 卡夫瑞 |
[31:47] | Your proposal… | 你们的提议 |
[31:49] | It all seems highly irregular. | 似乎极其反常 |
[31:51] | Yes, Mr. Bosch, | 是的 博世先生 |
[31:52] | But you can admit that irregularity | 但您得承认 这种反常 |
[31:54] | has worked very well for me in the past. | 我过去可是屡试不爽 |
[31:56] | And I’m offering you an opportunity | 我是给您提供了一个 |
[31:57] | to make $15 million in five minutes. | 五分钟内赚到1千5百万的机会 |
[32:01] | Agent Burke, you can assure me this is all legal? | 博尔克探员 你能向我保证这是合法的吗 |
[32:04] | I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t. | 不合法的话 我根本不会在此 |
[32:07] | What do I have to do? | 我要做什么 |
[32:09] | Just sign some start paperwork, sir. | 只需要签几项启动文件 先生 |
[32:24] | I’d say this moment was inevitable, | 应该说这一刻是注定的 |
[32:26] | wouldn’t you, Neal? | 不是吗 尼尔 |
[32:29] | I knew you could be reasonable. | 我就知道你很适合 |
[32:32] | I think you might take a real shine to D.C. after all. | 你肯定会在华盛顿大放异彩的 |
[32:37] | Don’t count on it. | 别指望了 |
[32:40] | You do the honors, Pete. | 你来尽主人之谊吧 彼得 |
[32:48] | I should have listened to you. I played right into his hands | 我真该听你的话 现在落他手里了 |
[32:50] | It’s not over yet. | 还没结束呢 |
[32:53] | Raphael’s Saint George And The Dragon. | 拉斐尔的《圣乔治亚和蛟龙》 |
[32:55] | A seminal work. | 开创性杰作 |
[32:56] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[32:58] | That painting is property of Sterling Bosch Insurance. | 这幅画是斯博保险的财产 |
[33:01] | Valiant Effort, Ms. Ellis. | 勇气可嘉 埃利斯女士 |
[33:03] | This is evidence in a criminal investigation. | 这是刑事犯罪的证据 |
[33:07] | Investigation into what? | 什么刑事犯罪 |
[33:09] | Class “B” possession of stolen property. | B类赃物持有罪 |
[33:11] | And you are? | 阁下哪位 |
[33:12] | Winston Bosch. This young lady works for me. | 温斯顿·博世 这位年轻女士的老板 |
[33:15] | I don’t see anyone here with stolen property. | 我没看到有什么人持有赃物 |
[33:18] | This painting — | 这幅画 |
[33:19] | Belongs to Sterling Bosch. | 属于斯博公司 |
[33:21] | We hired Mr. Caffrey to authenticate it for us. | 我们雇了卡夫瑞先生帮我们鉴定一下 |
[33:24] | The hell you did. | 这是扯什么蛋 |
[33:25] | Yes. I did. Here. | 是我请的 给 |
[33:28] | Mr. Caffrey is quite the art expert. | 卡夫瑞先生是杰出的艺术品专家 |
[33:31] | He’s even worked for the FBI as an authenticator. | 甚至联调局都请他当鉴定师 |
[33:34] | I can attest to that. | 我点我可以作证 |
[33:35] | And if he’s good enough for you, | 如果他足以胜任你们的要求 |
[33:37] | He’s good enough for me. | 当然也可以胜任我们的要求 |
[33:38] | You’re part of this? | 你也参与其中了 |
[33:40] | Well, Mr. Caffrey, | 卡夫瑞先生 |
[33:41] | what’s your professional assessment of this piece? | 你对本幅作品的专业评估如何 |
[33:45] | That is definitely the real Raphael. | 绝对是拉斐尔真迹 |
[33:49] | I’d stake my reputation on it. | 我可以名誉保证 |
[33:51] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[33:52] | And for your services — $1,200. | 你的酬劳 1200元 |
[33:55] | Sorry. Neal’s not allowed to accept payment | 抱歉了 尼尔在为我们工作期间不能 |
[33:57] | while he works for us. | 接受报酬 |
[33:59] | Even better. | 那更好了 |
[34:03] | – See you around, Caffrey. – See you around. | -回见 卡夫瑞 -回见 |
[34:10] | Why don’t you head home? | 你何不赶快回家 |
[34:11] | Get some rest. Got a big day tomorrow. | 好好休息一下 明天是个关键的日子 |
[34:14] | You gonna be okay? | 你这边没事儿吧 |
[34:16] | I’ll be fine. Go. | 我没事的 走吧 |
[34:21] | You went behind my back, | 你背着我搞鬼 |
[34:24] | conspired to obstruct justice. | 密谋妨碍司法公正 |
[34:26] | I could say you did the same. | 我可以说 你也一样 |
[34:27] | Wake up, Petey! Open your eyes! | 醒醒吧 彼得 睁开眼看看吧 |
[34:28] | You’re not his partner. You’re his mark! | 你不是他的拍档 你是他的目标 |
[34:31] | This boy’s run such a good confidence game, | 他最擅长骗取别人的信任 |
[34:33] | He’s got you thinking | 他让你以为 |
[34:33] | that you’ve come out ahead in all this. | 这些是你想要的 |
[34:35] | When did you stop putting faith in people? | 你从什么时候开始丧失对人性的信心了 |
[34:38] | When they stopped deserving it. | 从他们不配让我相信时开始 |
[34:43] | This isn’t over yet, Pete. | 这事儿没完 彼得 |
[34:46] | Not by a long shot. | 绝对没完 |
[34:57] | Mr. Caffrey, do you deserve to be free? | 卡夫瑞先生 你应该获得自由吗 |
[35:02] | That’s not for me to decide. | 这不是由我来决定的 |
[35:05] | I won’t sit here and give you some monologue | 我不会坐在这里给你演一出我已是 |
[35:08] | about how reformed I am. | 如何改过自新的独角戏 |
[35:10] | Actions speak louder than words, | 事实胜于雄辩 |
[35:12] | And, hopefully, my actions while in service to the FBI | 希望我在联调局服务期间的事实 |
[35:15] | say more than I can. | 能胜于我的雄辩 |
[35:18] | And what would you do with your freedom? | 那你会如何利用你的自由呢 |
[35:21] | I can tell you one thing. | 有一件事我可以确定 |
[35:22] | I won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. | 短时间内我哪里都不会去 |
[35:26] | -You won’t? -No. | -哪儿都不去 -没错 |
[35:27] | I’m happy here. | 我在这里很开心 |
[35:30] | You know, someone once told me | 有人曾对我说过 |
[35:32] | my life is a dream with an anklet attached. | 我就像生活在美梦中 只是带了脚环 |
[35:37] | If I wake up tomorrow and that anklet is still on — | 如果我明天一觉醒来而脚环还在 |
[35:40] | I have a good job, a wonderful home… | 我有一份好工作 一间好住宅 |
[35:45] | a partner and a best friend. | 一名拍档 一名知己 |
[35:50] | A family. | 一个家 |
[35:54] | But to wake up and answer only to myself… | 但是醒来后 给自己的答案 |
[36:02] | That would mean everything. | 对我来说意味着一切 |
[36:06] | We have one more interview to conduct | 我们要与另一位面谈一下 |
[36:08] | before we make our decision. | 然后再做出决定 |
[36:09] | You’ll have an answer here today by 5:00 p.m. | 今天下午五点前通知你答案 |
[36:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:17] | How’d it go? | 情况怎么样 |
[36:19] | As well as it could go, I think. | 我感觉就那样吧 |
[36:23] | You know what the nice thing is? | 你知道最棒的是什么吗 |
[36:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 已经不重要了 |
[36:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:28] | You’re gonna go in there and say your piece, | 你会走进去作证 |
[36:30] | and the board’s gonna make their decision. | 委员会会作出决定 |
[36:33] | But with or without my anklet, | 但不管有没有脚环 |
[36:35] | come Monday morning, I’m gonna step off that elevator | 到了周一早上 我会走出电梯 |
[36:37] | on the 21st floor and go to work. | 踏入21层的办公室 开始工作 |
[36:42] | You once told me you never lied to me | 你曾对说我 你从未骗过我 |
[36:44] | and you never will. | 也永远不会骗我 |
[36:45] | So I need to know something. | 现在我想知道一件事 |
[36:49] | The first time Kramer and I went after you for the Degas, | 克雷默和我第一次为德加画作查你的时候 |
[36:53] | How’d you switch the paintings? | 你是怎么换掉画作的 |
[36:58] | I snuck up to the penthouse, pulled the swap, | 我偷溜进顶层 偷梁换柱 |
[37:00] | then base-jumped off the building and landed on Wall Street. | 从楼顶跳伞 在华尔街着陆 |
[37:05] | Fine. Don’t tell me. | 好吧 你没说过 |
[37:11] | I got to go in. | 我得走了 |
[37:15] | That person you saw on Roosevelt Island — | 你在罗斯福岛见的那个人 |
[37:17] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[37:21] | When this is over… | 这事结束后 |
[37:24] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我会全告诉我 |
[37:28] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[37:57] | They’re ready for you now, Agent Burke. | 他们已经在等你了 博尔克探员 |
[37:59] | Thanks, henry. | 谢了 亨利 |
[38:02] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[38:03] | These marshals are here to take Neal Caffrey | 这几位执法官在等着尼尔·卡夫瑞一回来 |
[38:05] | into custody when he returns. | 就把他送进监狱 |
[38:07] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[38:08] | If you had only listened to me. | 你要是听进去我的话就知道了 |
[38:10] | – For what? – Public endangerment. | -为了什么 -危害公众利益 |
[38:13] | I’ve got a dozen eyewitnesses | 我们有一堆证人能证明 |
[38:14] | who saw Caffrey hop that tram. | 他从缆车上跳了下来 |
[38:17] | Combine that with evading arrest, obstruction of justice. | 再加上躲避逮捕 妨碍司法公正 |
[38:21] | Hell, I may even throw in a jaywalking charge for good measure | 管他呢 也许再加条”乱穿马路罪”来凑数 |
[38:24] | We’re not in the revenge business. | 我们的工作可不是复仇 |
[38:26] | Neal pissed you off, and now you want to hurt him. | 尼尔惹到你了 你就想伤害他 |
[38:28] | Just control him. | 只是要控制他 |
[38:30] | Neal’s got a lot of skeletons. | 尼尔有一堆的把柄 |
[38:32] | I’ll pick one, slap that anklet on him, | 我抓住一块 让他套上脚环 |
[38:34] | And he’ll work for me in D.C. permanently. | 就能让他永远留在华盛顿为我工作了 |
[38:39] | You understand this is best for everyone, don’t you? | 你明白这其实对大家都好 明白吗 |
[38:58] | Don’t you? | 明白吗 |
[39:02] | I have a statement to make. | 我要去作陈述了 |
[39:07] | State your name and relationship to Neal Caffrey | 请正式陈述你的姓名和 |
[39:09] | for the record, please. | 与尼尔·卡夫瑞的关系 |
[39:11] | Special Agent Peter Burke. | 特别探员彼得·博尔克 |
[39:12] | I’ve been Neal Caffrey’s handler at the Federal | 自从尼尔·卡夫瑞的监管权转移过来后 |
[39:15] | Bureau of Investigation since his release into our custody | 我一直是他在联邦调查局的管理人 |
[39:18] | You caught him? | 你抓到的他吗 |
[39:20] | Twice. | 抓了两次 |
[39:21] | And you should know, the last time I caught him, | 你们应该了解 上次我抓到他时 |
[39:24] | he was sitting alone in an empty apartment. | 他孤零零地坐在空荡荡的公寓里 |
[39:27] | He had nothing. No one. | 一无所有 无亲无故 |
[39:29] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[39:30] | He has a life. A real life here. | 他拥有了人生 在这里有了真正的生活 |
[39:33] | One that keeps him grounded and decent. | 可以让他脚踏实地 过体面的生活 |
[39:36] | As you’ve heard, | 正如你们所听到的 |
[39:37] | there are many people who care about Neal, | 有很多人关心尼尔 |
[39:39] | people who see him as more than just a criminal. | 而不只是把他视为一名罪犯 |
[39:42] | He’s frustrating, I’ll admit. | 我承认他会令我沮丧 |
[39:44] | He drives me crazy on his best days. | 有时候会气得我发疯 |
[39:46] | I don’t always have to know where Neal is | 我并不能永远知道尼尔在哪里 |
[39:48] | or what he’s up to. | 他想做什么 |
[39:49] | But I do know that he has a good heart | 但我知道 他有一颗善良的心 |
[39:54] | and a set of principles… | 有原则 |
[39:55] | That weren’t there six years ago when | 而六年前 当他只是扔到我桌子上 |
[39:57] | he was just another case file that got dropped on my desk. | 某案卷的嫌犯时 他并没有这个 |
[40:01] | Do you think Mr. Caffrey is reformed? | 你以为卡夫瑞先生已经改过自新了吗 |
[40:05] | As long as he’s on that anklet, we’ll never know. | 只要他还带着脚环 我们永远无从得知 |
[40:09] | We can sit here until kingdom come | 我们可以在这里坐到天荒地老 |
[40:10] | and debate over who is Neal Caffrey. | 辩论尼尔·卡夫瑞到底何许人也 |
[40:13] | But as long as we keep him tethered, | 但只要我们还在栓着他 |
[40:15] | as long as we treat him like a criminal, | 只要我们还视他为罪犯 |
[40:18] | He’ll always think that he is one. | 他就会永远以为他真的是 |
[40:21] | Whether Neal is a citizen, a C.I., or a thief | 无论尼尔是公民 是线人 还是窃贼 |
[40:26] | is a decision that needs to be put in his hands. | 这个决定必须要他自己来下 |
[40:30] | Agent Burke… | 博尔克探员 |
[40:31] | – Hello? – Should Neal Caffrey’s sentence be commuted? | -你好 -尼尔·卡夫瑞应该得到减刑吗 |
[40:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:44] | I’m saying Neal should be free. | 我认为尼尔应该得到自由 |
[40:47] | I’m sorry — this couldn’t wait. | 抱歉 事态紧急 |
[40:49] | Peter Caffrey’s cut his anklet. | 彼得 卡夫瑞剪掉了脚环 |
[40:52] | Neal’s gone. | 尼尔走了 |