时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This has to be one of the greatest collections of art | 这肯定是迄今为止发现的 |
[00:06] | that’s ever been found. | 最庞大的艺术品收藏 |
[00:07] | Her name’s Alexandra Hunter. | 她叫艾莱姗卓·亨特 |
[00:09] | Deals mostly in eastern European antiquities. | 主要倒买倒卖东欧文物 |
[00:12] | Only been arrested once, in France, | 只在法国被逮到一次 |
[00:14] | but all charges were mysteriously dropped. | 但所有的指控都被神秘撤销了 |
[00:17] | She’s an old acquaintance of Neal’s. | 她是尼尔的老相识 |
[00:18] | We’re already familiar with Alex. | 我们已经对艾莱士很熟悉了 |
[00:23] | Said she’d send me a message if she ever needed my help. | 她说如果需要我帮忙就给我传个信 |
[00:25] | – What kind of message? – A flower. | -什么信啊 -一朵花 |
[00:27] | – Are you a friend of Neal’s? – You can say that, yes. | -你是尼尔的朋友吗 -可以这么说 |
[00:30] | How do you two know each other? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[00:33] | I’m an FBI agent. | 我是联调局的探员 |
[00:35] | You grew up in witness protection. | 你是在证人保护计划中长大的 |
[00:37] | I was 3 when the marshals took us away. | 法警带走我们时 我才三岁 |
[00:40] | I was born Neal Bennett. | 我出生时叫尼尔·班内特 |
[00:41] | But in WITSEC, I grew up as Danny Brooks. | 但在证人保护计划里 我是丹尼·布鲁克斯 |
[00:43] | We found a gun with your dad’s prints on it. | 我们发现了一把枪上边有你爸爸的指纹 |
[00:46] | He killed a cop. | 他杀了警察 |
[00:47] | He confessed. | 他认罪了 |
[00:49] | Did you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[00:52] | Ellen! | 爱伦 |
[00:53] | They found me. | 他们找到我了 |
[00:54] | – Who? – Trust Sam. | -谁 -相信山姆 |
[00:56] | I spent the last decade of my life hiding from the truth. | 我花了十年的时间去逃避真相 |
[00:59] | I’m finally ready to face it, | 现在我终于有勇气面对它 |
[01:01] | and I’ll be damned if I’m turning back now | 绝对不会因为你不相信我 |
[01:02] | because you think I can’t help you. | 就轻易放弃 |
[01:04] | No FBI? | 没联调局插手 |
[01:05] | No FBI. | 没联调局插手 |
[01:10] | Neal, what are you doing? | 尼尔 你在干什么 |
[01:40] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[01:41] | Let me see your hands right now! | 举起手来 |
[01:44] | Put your hands where we can see them! | 把手放在我们能看到的地方 |
[01:53] | Hey, good to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[01:56] | I somehow doubt that. | 我怎么不信呢 |
[02:03] | No need for the serious theatrics. | 不必演得太认真了 |
[02:04] | You know I’m your inside man, right? | 你知道我是卧底 对吧 |
[02:05] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[02:07] | Where’s Peter? | 彼得呢 |
[02:08] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供 |
[02:10] | Call Agent Peter Burke, okay? | 打电话给彼得·博尔特探员 行吗 |
[02:11] | Look, I think there’s been a misunderstanding here. | 这肯定是有什么误会 |
[02:14] | You have the right to have an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[02:16] | FBI! Stand down! | 联调局 放手 |
[02:18] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢你 |
[02:19] | Myrick, he’s with us. | 迈里克 他是我们的人 |
[02:21] | If he was in the back of your car, he’d be with you. | 要是他在你的车里 才是你的人 |
[02:25] | When did you make assistant chief? | 你啥时候变成副警长了 |
[02:27] | I got my second star last month. | 上个月加的第二颗星 |
[02:29] | That’s great. | 真不错 |
[02:29] | Look, this is our operation. | 这是我们的行动 |
[02:31] | oh, so says you. | 那是你的说法 |
[02:33] | But without your help, | 但是没用你们帮助 |
[02:34] | my officers nabbed four pro thieves | 我的人就将四名偷盗古董的 |
[02:36] | carting off a truckful of antiques. | 专业窃贼抓获现行 |
[02:38] | Three professional thieves. Neal Caffrey is a Bureau asset. | 是三名专业窃贼 尼尔·卡夫瑞是局里的人 |
[02:42] | Uh, while we’re correcting semantic gaffes — | 纠正一个用词错误 |
[02:44] | Antiques are what you get when you pull off the highway in Michigan. | 在密歇根高速公路淘到的 才叫古董 |
[02:47] | Those are priceless, pre-Christian antiquities. | 那些是无价之宝 公元前的文物 |
[02:52] | Neal, not helping. | 尼尔 别帮倒忙 |
[02:54] | I submitted those OP orders over a week ago to you. | 我一个星期前就把行动部署给你了 |
[02:56] | OP orders? | 行动部署 |
[02:57] | My patrol borough gets enough OP orders in a week | 这周我们辖区接到的行动部署 |
[03:00] | to build a new station house. | 多到能建个新派出所了 |
[03:01] | Well, I don’t care if you could build the Kremlin, | 能建个克林姆林宫我也不管 |
[03:03] | you still have to read them. | 你还是得看 |
[03:04] | And you’re not booking him. | 你不能逮捕他 |
[03:06] | Come on. How’s this? | 出来吧 这样如何 |
[03:10] | I give you the collars and the seizures, | 罪犯和赃物都归你 |
[03:12] | plus, I’ll call up your bureau chief | 另外 我还会打给你的上司 |
[03:15] | and tell him we really like | 告诉他 我们非常赏识 |
[03:16] | this new guy he’s got in Manhattan north. | 曼哈顿北区这位新人 |
[03:19] | – If you walk with your guy? – Yep. | -条件是放了你的人 -对 |
[03:22] | All right, next time you want to operate in my P.B., | 好吧 下次你想在我的辖区行动 |
[03:24] | you get me on the horn. | 得提前跟我打招呼 |
[03:25] | – Yeah. – Oh, here you go. | -好 -这个还你 |
[03:28] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[03:34] | NYPD does not do congeniality. | 纽约警察有点没合作精神啊 |
[03:36] | Not ladder climbers like Myrick. | 迈里克这样一心往上爬的当然没有 |
[03:38] | He’s more concerned with commendation than cooperation. | 他不爱合作 只要嘉奖 |
[03:42] | If you’re letting him get the win, | 你这次让他得逞 |
[03:44] | you got something bigger in your cross hairs, don’t you? | 你脑子里另有打算了 是吧 |
[03:48] | Oh, come on. I know that tell. | 说嘛 我懂的 |
[03:50] | Tell me. I-I — | 告诉我嘛 |
[03:51] | What is it? | 是什么嘛 |
[03:55] | Two weeks ago, we put Neal under | 两星期前 我们派尼尔去卧底 |
[03:56] | with three thieves set to hit the Greco Museum. | 跟三名窃贼共同洗劫古希腊博物馆 |
[03:59] | Yeah, everything went to plan until New York’s finest showed up. | 是啊 本来一切顺利 但纽约警察出现了 |
[04:02] | I can’t believe I missed that. | 真不敢相信我竟然错过了 |
[04:04] | You really get caught by a patrol officer? | 你真的被个巡警给抓了 |
[04:05] | That does not count. I thought they were my backup. | 这不能算 我以为他们是我的支援呢 |
[04:08] | But you did cuffed. | 但你就是被抓了 |
[04:09] | They didn’t bring him in. Doesn’t count. | 他们没把他带回去 不能算 |
[04:11] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[04:13] | We always believed the job had a patron | 我们一直认为此案背后有人主使 |
[04:15] | but never got a whiff until… | 但一直没有线索 直到… |
[04:17] | – Jones. – I was poring over UCR | -琼斯 -我仔细查看《犯罪统一报告》 |
[04:19] | for suspects with similar criminal backgrounds, | 寻找有相似犯罪背景的罪犯 |
[04:22] | and I found a surprise. | 有了意外发现 |
[04:26] | Alex. | 艾莱士 |
[04:30] | But she’s in a Greek prison? | 她进了希腊监狱 |
[04:32] | She hit about a dozen historical sites | 希腊警方抓到她之前 |
[04:34] | before the Hellenic police caught up with her. | 她已经洗劫了一堆历史遗迹 |
[04:36] | Busted her with a collection | 她手上的赃物 |
[04:37] | that would make J. Paul Getty green. | 足以令琼·保罗·盖蒂自惭形秽 |
[04:39] | They let her go two weeks ago. | 两个星期前 她被释放了 |
[04:40] | In time to possibly orchestrate | 时间正好足够策划一起 |
[04:42] | a high-rent antiquities theft. | 大规模文物盗窃 |
[04:45] | Any idea she was in town? | 知道她回来了么 |
[04:46] | No, I haven’t seen her since she was right there, | 不知道 自从阿德勒死的那晚 |
[04:49] | the night before Adler died. | 就再也没见过她了 |
[04:50] | Memorable day. | 难忘的一天 |
[04:52] | I want you and Alex to play catch-up, | 我想你和艾莱士叙叙旧 |
[04:54] | see if she’s involved in that museum heist. | 打探下她是否与博物馆抢劫案有关 |
[04:56] | We’re making a lot of assumptions here. | 我们做了太多假设了 |
[04:58] | What if she’s clean? | 也许她是清白的呢 |
[05:00] | If she’s clean, we leave her be. | 如果她是清白的 我们不会动她 |
[05:03] | Can you reach out to her? | 你能联系一下她吗 |
[05:04] | Yeah. Do we have an address? | 行啊 你们有地址吗 |
[05:05] | Penthouse at the Athenian Hotel. | 雅典大酒店顶层套房 |
[05:08] | We’re looking at Greek antiquities theft. | 我们在查希腊文物盗窃 |
[05:10] | She checked into the Athenian. I’m sure she’s clean. | 而她住的是雅典酒店 她肯定是清白的 |
[05:14] | Neal’s gonna need a ride downtown. Let’s break. | 尼尔得搭车去市区 散会 |
[05:18] | I guess that’s on me. Let’s go. | 看来这差事落我头上了 走吧 |
[05:21] | Thanks, Jones. | 谢谢 琼斯 |
[05:26] | You owe me a T.B. shot. | 你欠我一针结核杆菌疫苗 |
[05:28] | I chased a garbage truck five blocks. | 我追了垃圾车追了五条街 |
[05:30] | I managed to dig out a receipt | 挖到一张收据 |
[05:32] | from the hotel you followed Caffrey to. | 来自你跟踪卡夫瑞去的那家酒店 |
[05:33] | Room was paid for by Samuel Phelps. | 一个叫塞缪尔·菲尔普斯的人付的钱 |
[05:35] | I asked around quietly. | 我悄悄调查了一下 |
[05:37] | Some addresses in and around D.C., | 偶尔出没在华盛顿附近 |
[05:39] | a meager credit history, library card. | 信用卡记录极少 有借书证 |
[05:41] | No other photos? | 没有别的照片了 |
[05:42] | Just the one you took. | 只有你拍的那张 |
[05:44] | Is there any particular reason | 有什么特殊原因 |
[05:45] | why we’re not pushing this through Bureau channels? | 导致我们不能通过局里的渠道查吗 |
[05:49] | I’m keeping Sam’s name off of anything official. | 我不想让山姆的名字出现在官方文件里 |
[05:51] | You’re secretly tracking Caffrey, | 你秘密跟踪卡夫瑞 |
[05:53] | but you draw the line at running indices? | 却还守着这原则底线 |
[05:54] | I know. I’m walking a line here. | 我知道 我快越界了 |
[05:57] | Any idea who this Sam Phelps is? | 这个山姆·菲尔普斯是谁啊 |
[06:00] | Neal thinks he was an undercover cop | 尼尔认为他是卧底警察 |
[06:02] | on Metro P.D.’s Organized Crime Squad. | 市警察局有组织犯罪科的 |
[06:04] | Makes sense there wouldn’t be any photographs, | 这就解释了为啥找不到照片 |
[06:06] | but he’s not the company Caffrey usually keeps. | 但他不像卡夫瑞平时交的朋友啊 |
[06:08] | It’s possible Sam worked with Neal’s father. | 也许因为山姆曾和尼尔父亲共事过 |
[06:12] | Implying Caffrey’s dad was a cop? | 就是说卡夫瑞他爸原来是警察吗 |
[06:15] | So much for “Like father, like son.” | 谁说”有其父必有其子”的 |
[06:19] | Neal’s dad was a crooked cop. | 尼尔他爸是个腐败的警察 |
[06:23] | Well, if this Sam character doesn’t sit right with you, | 如果这个山姆你不方便出面 |
[06:25] | I can assign a detail. | 我帮你查查 |
[06:26] | Not yet. But stay on him. | 先不要 但盯住他 |
[06:29] | And let’s keep this under wraps. | 这事要秘密进行 |
[06:39] | We need to take evasive measures. | 我们必须把这活推掉 |
[06:40] | Alex is gonna kill us. | 艾莱士会杀了我们的 |
[06:42] | Okay, you need to lay off the espresso, bud. | 你少喝点浓咖啡吧 伙计 |
[06:43] | She’s been hunting for that sunken submarine since prepubescence. | 她从小就开始查找那艘沉没的潜艇了 |
[06:47] | We stole her birthright. | 我们偷了她的优先权 |
[06:48] | Technically, you stole her birthright. | 准确来说 是你偷了她的优先权 |
[06:50] | And you reaped the benefits. | 而你坐享其成 |
[06:51] | Your hands are not clean in this. | 你脱不了干系 |
[06:53] | Well, do we have any of it in town? | 城里还有东西吗 |
[06:54] | Not much. | 不多 |
[06:55] | Some, uh, gold-plated housewares, mostly. | 一些 镀金家用器皿之类的 |
[06:59] | You better not throw a dinner party. | 那你最好别办晚宴了 |
[07:00] | She might be in town looking for it. | 她可能是回来找这些东西的 |
[07:02] | Things were so much simpler when she just vanished. | 她直接销声匿迹多好啊 |
[07:05] | Now I have to hide for the remainder of my natural life. | 我余下的岁月里要一直东躲西藏了 |
[07:08] | Your natural life is constituted primarily of hiding. | 你这辈子不都在东躲西藏吗 |
[07:11] | Exactly. I don’t need any supplemental hiding. | 正是 我不需要额外的东躲西藏了 |
[07:14] | I do need a stronger drink. | 我只需要更提神的饮料 |
[07:17] | I wrote to her and suggested she come back to New York. | 我写信给她 建议她回纽约来 |
[07:20] | Oh, did you tell her to come back | 你叫她回来是因为 |
[07:21] | because we stole her treasure out from under her? | 我们在她眼皮底下偷了她的宝藏吗 |
[07:24] | No, that would have been pretty incriminating, Moz. | 不是 那牵连就大了 蚊子 |
[07:27] | Look, she skipped town without so much as a goodbye. | 她都没说再见就离开了 |
[07:29] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[07:31] | Well, given that you’re the one who has to face her, | 反正是你要见她 |
[07:33] | I’m gonna let you enjoy that fantasy. | 我就不打扰你享受美妙时光了 |
[07:35] | So good luck with that. Package? | 祝你好运 包裹吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah, June must have brought it in. | 应该是琼拿进来的 |
[07:39] | 收件人:尼尔·贝内特 寄信人:凯瑟琳·希尔 | |
[07:40] | Moz. | 蚊子 |
[07:42] | Kathryn Hill was Ellen’s name | 凯瑟琳·希尔是爱伦 |
[07:43] | before she went into WITSEC. | 接受证人保护计划前的名字 |
[07:45] | A missive from the grave? | 来自坟墓的信函吗 |
[07:49] | 30 years ago, Ellen asked the marshals | 30年前 爱伦告诉法警 |
[07:51] | to give this to me if we never saw each other again. | 如果我们再也见不到 就把这个给我 |
[07:53] | We ended up in WITSEC together, | 我们后来一起加入了证人保护计划 |
[07:55] | so there was never a reason to deliver it until now. | 所以直到现在这个才被送达 |
[07:57] | They must have been trying to get it to me for weeks, | 这几周他们肯定一直想交给我 |
[07:59] | but both our name changes made for a lot of red tape. | 但我们俩的名字都改了 所以要办不少手续 |
[08:03] | Oh, red is not the tape I’m interested in. | 手续之类的东西我没兴趣 |
[08:05] | What’s on that cassette? | 录像带上写了什么 |
[08:06] | It doesn’t really say. | 没写什么 |
[08:08] | But I need to find a betamax player. | 但我得找台录放机来 |
[08:10] | Fortunately for you, I have a stockpile. | 你走运了 我正好有存货 |
[08:12] | I’ll bring one tomorrow, and we can watch. | 我明天带来 我们一起看 |
[08:16] | I’m gonna watch it with Sam. | 我要和山姆一起看 |
[08:19] | You mean watch it alone with Sam? | 你是说你单独和山姆看吗 |
[08:20] | – Yeah. – You don’t know anything about him! | -是的 -你对他一无所知 |
[08:23] | I know that, with her dying breath, | 我知道 爱伦在最后一刻 |
[08:24] | Ellen told me to trust him. | 嘱咐要我相信他 |
[08:25] | Exactly — her dying breath. | 没错 是最后一刻 |
[08:27] | – He could have been associated– – Stop, | -他有可能和… -别说了 |
[08:28] | all right? This is my call. | 好吗 这是我的事情 |
[08:36] | Alex could be here any minute, all right? | 艾莱士随时会来 |
[08:44] | We’re supposed to be in this together. | 我们应该一起做的 |
[08:46] | We are, Moz. | 我们有啊 蚊子 |
[09:02] | Concierge dropped this off in my room. | 门房把这个放在了我房里 |
[09:06] | You know, a different girl might take offense | 如果换做别的姑娘 会因为 |
[09:09] | that you marked this “return to sender.” | 你”退还寄件人”而生气 |
[09:11] | Well, a different guy might take offense | 换做别的男人 会因为 |
[09:13] | that you got him arrested. | 你害他被捕而生气 |
[09:15] | I’d say we’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[09:16] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[09:17] | Not even close. | 还差得远呢 |
[09:38] | Last time you give me this flower, | 上次你给我这朵纸花 |
[09:40] | represent our search for the music box. | 代表了我们一起找音乐盒 |
[09:42] | Our search for the U-boat treasure. | 我们一起找潜艇宝藏 |
[09:45] | Given where I found it today, | 鉴于我今天发现这个的地方 |
[09:46] | I’m not really sure what it means anymore. | 我不太知道这是什么意思了 |
[09:48] | I wanted to see you. | 我想见你 |
[09:50] | And I thought you’d look cuter | 而且我觉得你 |
[09:53] | scowling in the backseat of a squad car | 在巡逻车后座闷闷不乐 |
[09:55] | instead of smirking on the sidelines with the FBI. | 比在联调局假笑要可爱 |
[09:58] | – Did I? – Much. | -是吗 -可爱多了 |
[10:00] | I’m glad I could give you that. | 能给你这个印象也不错 |
[10:04] | Did you get my letter? | 你收到我的信了吗 |
[10:05] | Yeah. After I got out of jail. | 收到了 在出狱之后 |
[10:09] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[10:11] | 16 months at women’s central prison in Thebes. | 底比斯女子中心监狱服刑16个月 |
[10:14] | Not my most pleasant trip abroad. | 算不上是我最愉快的出境游 |
[10:17] | So, does the fed know I’m back? | 联调局的人知道我回来了吗 |
[10:21] | I didn’t mention the flower. | 我没提到纸花 |
[10:24] | Okay. I know your tricks, Neal. | 我知道你的把戏 尼尔 |
[10:26] | That wasn’t a denial. | 你没有否认 |
[10:28] | Are you planning another job? | 你现在手头有目标吗 |
[10:30] | Would you believe me if I said no? | 如果我说没有你会相信我吗 |
[10:33] | Probably not. | 大概不会 |
[10:35] | Then…No. | 那…没有 |
[10:39] | All right, it’s late, so I will see you later, Neal. | 不早了 改天见 尼尔 |
[10:44] | Alex, what are you doing tomorrow? | 艾莱士 你明天要干嘛 |
[10:47] | Get lunch with me. | 一起吃午餐吧 |
[11:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[11:04] | Siege warfare. | 围攻战 |
[11:05] | You and Alex aren’t playing nice? | 你和艾莱士谈得不顺利吗 |
[11:07] | We’re never quite sure where we stand with each other. | 我们从来都未能确定彼此的关系 |
[11:09] | – Adds to the charm. – Keeps things spicy. | -施展你的魅力啊 -暧昧更有感觉 |
[11:11] | And we’ve got lunch today. | 但我们今天会一起吃中饭 |
[11:13] | You’re not her only date. | 你可不是她唯一约的人 |
[11:15] | We followed her from her hotel. | 我们从她住的宾馆开始跟踪她 |
[11:17] | – And she met with this guy? – Yeah. | -她在和这个人见面 -没错 |
[11:19] | Well, she might not be our mastermind after all. | 她也许不是幕后策划者 |
[11:21] | – This looks like an assignment. – Could be. | -只是在接受任务 -可能是 |
[11:25] | I don’t like the idea of locking Aex up, Peter. | 我不太想把艾莱士关起来 彼得 |
[11:27] | I know you don’t, but that’s the job. | 我知道你不想 但这是公事 |
[11:30] | Well, what if we can get the puppeteer? | 如果我们能抓到幕后主使呢 |
[11:32] | If he’s pulling the strings, maybe we can work something out. | 如果是他主导的 也许我们可以再议 |
[11:36] | Okay, after lunch today, | 今天吃完午饭后 |
[11:37] | I’ll finagle an invite back to her place. | 我会想办法让她邀我去她房间 |
[11:39] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:40] | Find out what’s in that envelope. | 查清楚信封里有什么 |
[11:42] | And whatever your finagling methods, | 不管你的”办法”是什么 |
[11:44] | remember, we’ll be watching. | 记住 我们会全程监控 |
[11:53] | It’s a very… thoughtful gift, Moz. | 这礼物真是…很体贴 蚊子 |
[11:55] | That particular Rai stone | 这个雅浦岛石币 |
[11:57] | is among the largest of its kind. | 是这个种类里最大的 |
[11:59] | Well, don’t you think the Micronesian people | 你不觉得密克罗尼西亚人 |
[12:01] | might want to see it in a museum? | 会想在博物馆里看到这个吗 |
[12:03] | They’re not really a museum culture. | 他们文化里没有博物馆这个事情 |
[12:05] | Thatched huttery has certain limitations. | 小茅屋有很多局限性 |
[12:08] | – Hey, honey. – Hi. How are you? | -亲爱的 -今天怎么样 |
[12:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[12:18] | Moz has a surprise. | 蚊子给我们带了个惊喜 |
[12:19] | He got us a gift from… | 他送了我们礼物 |
[12:21] | the island of Yap. | 来自雅浦岛 |
[12:22] | Wonderful. | 真好 |
[12:23] | I used to be able to come home, relax, | 我以前可以回到家中 放松下来 |
[12:26] | get something to eat. | 吃点东西 |
[12:27] | Yeah, yeah, the 21st century. | 是啊是啊 21世纪嘛 |
[12:29] | Everyone’s life is more complicated. | 每个人的生活都更复杂了 |
[12:31] | Speaking of complicated, | 说到复杂 |
[12:32] | I’m gonna go outside and figure out | 我要出去下 想办法 |
[12:33] | what to do with this new lawn ornament. | 怎么处理这新到的草坪装饰品 |
[12:38] | All right, what? | 好了 说吧 |
[12:40] | Okay, Neal received a 30-year-old betamax from Ellen | 尼尔收到了爱伦三十年前的录像 |
[12:43] | that he would rather watch with Sam than with me. | 但他准备跟山姆看 而不跟我看 |
[12:46] | And you’re telling me this because you’re jealous? | 你跟我说这个 是因为你吃醋了吗 |
[12:48] | No. “Jealous.” | 不 吃什么醋啊 |
[12:51] | Look, while I abhor your chosen profession, | 虽然我厌恶你的职业 |
[12:54] | our unholy union maybe | 但我们的邪恶联盟 |
[12:56] | the only thing keeping Neal from washing up in greenpoint. | 似乎是阻止尼尔踏入歧途的唯一方法了 |
[12:59] | – You think Sam’s dangerous? – Of course I do. | -你觉得山姆很危险 -当然了 |
[13:01] | Until I’m given reason to think otherwise. | 除非我给我个不这么想的理由 |
[13:05] | Unofficially, I’ve put together a file on Sam. | 我私下搜集了一份山姆的档案 |
[13:07] | There’s not much meat there. | 但没什么有用的 |
[13:10] | That file is official, not related. | 这是官方档案 不相关 |
[13:12] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会跟别人说的 |
[13:13] | There’s nothing to tell. | 也没什么好说的 |
[13:14] | Oh, I understand. | 我明白 |
[13:17] | Honey, do you happen to know anybody with a crane? | 亲爱的 你知道谁有吊车吗 |
[13:24] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[13:25] | It was here before I got home. | 我回家时它就在那里了 |
[13:27] | Well, you are now the 1% on the island of Yap. | 你们现在可是雅浦岛中挤进1%的上流人士了 |
[13:30] | That’s not staying here. | 那东西不能放这儿 |
[13:32] | Well, that’s a problem for another day. | 这个改天再伤脑筋吧 |
[13:33] | Uh, for now, I bid you adieu. | 现在 我要告辞了 |
[13:39] | Don’t bother telling me he meant well. | 不要跟我说”他出于好意”什么的 |
[13:42] | You know, I did see the inside of a cell in Bulgaria once. | 我曾经见过保加利亚的监狱内部 |
[13:44] | So, you’ve experienced the unpleasantness | 这么说 你也经历过 |
[13:46] | of a Balkan prison firsthand. | 巴尔干监狱的不甚适意 |
[13:48] | Well, actually, I was breaking someone out, | 事实上 我是为了帮一个人越狱 |
[13:49] | but I can extrapolate from that. | 不过我可以据此略体会一二 |
[13:51] | It was a time of political unrest. | 那时政治动荡 |
[13:52] | The monarchy had fallen. The czar was deposed. | 专制政体解体 独裁者被赶下台 |
[13:55] | You were rescuing a deposed czar? | 你救的是被赶下台的独裁者 |
[13:57] | Actually, a czar’s wife. | 事实上 是独裁者的妻子 |
[13:58] | A deposed czarina? | 赶下台的独裁者夫人吗 |
[14:00] | A deposed czarina’s handmaid. | 赶下台的独裁者夫人的侍女 |
[14:01] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[14:02] | She had a lead on the Dabene treasure in the Karlovo Valley. | 她有卡洛夫谷达贝尼宝藏的线索 |
[14:05] | You’d do the same thing. | 换你也会这么做的 |
[14:08] | All right, Neal’s anklet shows him heading our way. | 尼尔的脚环显示他正向我们走来 |
[14:11] | – We online? – Just about. | -连好网了吗 -马上 |
[14:12] | The hotel pegged our system | 酒店大厅和走廊的监控 |
[14:14] | to the lobby and hallway circuits. | 和我们的系统连接上了 |
[14:15] | But once he’s behind the door, he’s on his own. | 但进门之后 就靠他自己了 |
[14:18] | Yeah, I don’t like it. | 我可不喜欢这样 |
[14:19] | I get the impression | 我感觉 |
[14:20] | Neal and Alex are still on unsettled terms. | 尼尔和艾莱士之间仍然不清不楚 |
[14:23] | “Unsettled” meaning what? | “不清不楚”是什么意思 |
[14:24] | She wants to bed him or kill him? | 她想睡他还是想杀他 |
[14:26] | Fine line. | 一线之隔 |
[14:27] | Our job is to stay watchful | 我们的任务是监视他们 |
[14:29] | and try to minimize surprises. | 尽量减少意外发生 |
[14:31] | Yeah, I’m not sure we’re gonna have a lot to say in that matter. | 这方面我们似乎没有发言权了 |
[14:36] | What the hell is he doing there? | 他在那里干什么 |
[14:38] | Damn it, he’s gonna blow this. | 见鬼 他会搞砸行动的 |
[14:40] | If Neal and Alex get close, call my cell. | 如果尼尔和艾莱士靠近了 打给我 |
[14:42] | I’m gonna pull him out. | 我去把他弄走 |
[14:45] | Hello? Housekeeping. | 有人吗 客房服务 |
[14:51] | I’ve come to refresh your pillow mint. | 我来更换您枕边的薄荷糖 |
[15:02] | Oh, it’s been a long time since we’ve had a real, | 我们好久没这么好好地 |
[15:05] | honest-to-God conversation — without ulterior motives. | 坦诚地聊天了 还没有相互算计 |
[15:08] | Well, other than the fact | 需要排除事实上 |
[15:09] | that you’re in town to rob a museum | 你来城里是为了抢博物馆 |
[15:11] | – and I’m supposed to keep an eye on you? – Other than that. | -而我应该盯住你这点吗 -排除这点 |
[15:13] | You know, Neal and Alex just talking — | 尼尔和艾莱士聊天谈心 |
[15:15] | It’s a distant memory. | 这真是遥远的记忆 |
[15:17] | Maybe we continue this honest-to-God conversation | 也许我们可以上楼喝杯酒 |
[15:19] | upstairs over a glass of wine? | 继续这场坦诚的聊天 |
[15:21] | Yeah, uh, it’s not a good time, Neal. | 时间不太合适 尼尔 |
[15:24] | Oh, other plans? | 有别的计划吗 |
[15:26] | None of my plans included you. | 我的计划里没有你 |
[15:29] | Plans have a way of going awry. | 计划赶不上变化 |
[15:41] | Mozzie! | 蚊子 |
[15:43] | Suit? | 猫咪探员 |
[15:50] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[15:51] | If you’ve come to help me scout, you’re too late. | 如果是来帮忙的话 你来晚了 |
[15:53] | I made a breakthrough. | 我有个大发现 |
[15:54] | You need to get out of here now. | 你赶紧走 |
[15:56] | Sam is Samantha. He is a she. | 山姆其实是萨曼莎 他是个女的 |
[16:00] | He is definitely not a she. | 他绝对不是个女的 |
[16:02] | Well, he’s curious. | 那他是怪胎 |
[16:04] | This is not Sam’s suite. | 这不是山姆的房间 |
[16:06] | That file listed this as his address. | 那份档案上说他在这个地址 |
[16:08] | The file I explicitly told you wasn’t Sam’s file? | 那份我明确告诉你不是山姆的档案吗 |
[16:13] | So I’ve made a tremendous mistake. | 所以我犯了个大错 |
[16:14] | That was Alex Hunter’s file. | 这是艾莱士·亨特的档案 |
[16:16] | Oh! That explains the brassiere. | 所以才有这些内衣 |
[16:21] | It’s a shame you have to arrest her, | 真遗憾你得逮捕她 |
[16:22] | but it does help me avoid an uncomfortable conversation. | 不过你确实帮我避免了一场尴尬交谈 |
[16:26] | You owe me one. | 你得跟我来一场尴尬交谈 |
[16:27] | Why the hell were you digging into my files? | 你到底为什么要查我的档案 |
[16:29] | I brought you a Rai stone. | 我送你了一块雅浦岛石币 |
[16:31] | Right. I forgot. | 对 我差点忘了 |
[16:32] | You owe me two uncomfortable conversations. | 你得跟我来两场尴尬交谈了 |
[16:35] | How close are they? | 他们到哪里了 |
[16:36] | They’re here, but I’m not sure Neal’s making it upstairs. | 就在楼下 但我不确定尼尔能上楼 |
[16:39] | They’re stalled out front. | 他们停在我们前面 |
[16:41] | Of course, if anybody can do it… | 当然了 如果说还有人能成功 |
[16:42] | We’re not gonna get eyes on her assignment. | 我们没法知道她的任务了 |
[16:45] | All right, we’ll head out the back way. | 我们马上出来 |
[16:48] | Come on, this operation’s a bust. | 快走 这次行动失败了 |
[16:50] | Well, her assignment? | 她的任务 |
[16:51] | What are we looking for? | 我们在找什么 |
[16:52] | We’re not looking for anything. | 什么都不找 |
[16:53] | I don’t have a warrant. | 我没搜查令 |
[16:55] | I’m trespassing. Exigent circumstances. | 我入侵了民宅 这是紧急情况 |
[16:58] | I love how you two think | 我爱死你们俩个 |
[16:59] | that law was designed as a loophole. | 死钻法律漏洞了 |
[17:01] | Besides, I can only log what’s in plain view. | 然而 我只能对视线所及之处做记录 |
[17:05] | – Okay. – Stop. | -好 -住手 |
[17:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:07] | – Oh! Plain view. – Stop. | -视线所及之处 -住手 |
[17:10] | – Plain view. – Stop it! | -视线所及之处 -住手 |
[17:14] | Did you see a manila envelope? | 你看到了马尼拉纸质信封没 |
[17:24] | Ah, come on. | 别这样啊 |
[17:42] | Yes. | 好了 |
[17:46] | I got it. | 我找到了 |
[17:47] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[17:54] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[18:01] | The hell? | 怎么回事 |
[18:06] | Where’d you go? | 你们去哪了 |
[18:11] | Where did you g… | 去哪 |
[18:16] | That’s not good. | 坏事了 |
[18:20] | You do know how invaluable I am to you, right? | 你知道我对你来说有多宝贵了 是吧 |
[18:22] | Jones. | 琼斯 |
[18:22] | Peter, it’s not good. They’re right outside the door. | 彼得 坏事了 他们就在门外 |
[18:25] | I know a good wine-delivery service. | 我知道一家很好的红酒送货公司 |
[18:26] | You’re right. That’s not good. | 你说得对 坏事了 |
[18:27] | Hey! Come up here. | 快过来 |
[18:29] | – …Have a few very good bottles. – Shh! Quiet! | -有些好酒 -嘘 小声点 |
[18:33] | Oh, some things never change. | 有些事是不会变的 |
[18:34] | Any preference? | 你喜欢哪种 |
[18:36] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得出去 |
[18:37] | – There. – Surprise me. | -来这里 -来点惊喜吧 |
[18:43] | So, what’s your issue with the Rai stone? | 你对雅浦岛石币有什么不满 |
[18:46] | Someday, I’m gonna strangle you. | 总有一天 我会勒死你的 |
[18:56] | You go to Greece | 你去了希腊 |
[18:57] | and proceed to steal the historical relics | 然后开始盗窃历史遗迹 |
[18:59] | until you’re caught, right? | 直到被捕 是吗 |
[19:01] | Right. | 是的 |
[19:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:03] | Well, I bought a medieval villa in Sardinia… | 我在撒丁岛买了幢中世纪的别墅 |
[19:07] | …before we found the sub. | 在我们找到潜艇之前 |
[19:08] | Congratulations. But I don’t get the connection. | 恭喜你了 不过我没看出两者的关联 |
[19:12] | I was suffering the absurd illusion that | 我当时有个疯狂的幻想 |
[19:14] | I’d be moving in with the most incredible art in the world. | 幻想能和世界上最好的艺术品一起搬进去 |
[19:17] | And without the sub, I couldn’t decorate. | 而没了潜艇 我就无法装修了 |
[19:20] | I got you. | 懂了 |
[19:21] | And why go to Pottery Barn | 有六千年历史的 |
[19:22] | when you can accent with 6,000-year-old stolen amphora? | 双耳长颈瓶 又何必去家居专卖店呢 |
[19:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:26] | To a long overdue reunion. | 敬这场迟来的相聚 |
[19:40] | So, that night, I set up at the weigh station near the docks. | 那天晚上我守在码头旁的秤车站 |
[19:44] | I figured I could drop onto Adler’s truck as it passed. | 打算在阿德勒的货车经过时跳上去 |
[19:46] | And ride until they stopped, then commandeer the vehicle. | 然后等他们一停 就把车抢下来 |
[19:49] | Instead, you watched the warehouse explode. | 结果你却目睹了仓库爆炸 |
[19:51] | I assumed, if you meant to steal it, you’d let me know. | 我还以为 你如果想偷 一定会告诉我 |
[19:54] | Well, in all fairness, you did just say | 说实在的 你就明白说 |
[19:56] | that you planned to steal it without us, right? | 打算独自偷走宝藏了吗 |
[19:59] | Right. But I wouldn’t have cut you out. | 好吧 但我不会把你排除在外 |
[20:01] | Really? Equal thirds? | 真的吗 三人平分 |
[20:04] | Well, maybe not equal. | 可能不是平分 |
[20:07] | I have missed you, Neal. | 我真想你 尼尔 |
[20:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:11] | And in all honesty, that treasure you wanted so badly | 不过说实话 你渴望的那些宝藏 |
[20:15] | has been a lot more trouble than it’s worth. | 所带来的麻烦远超过它的价值 |
[20:17] | Oh, you and King Midas — whiners. | 跟迈达斯王一样 牢骚满腹 |
[20:20] | And I need more wine, please, if you can. | 再给我加点酒吧 有劳了 |
[20:23] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[20:31] | 来洗手间 彼得·博尔克 | |
[20:38] | You know, I could take that trouble off your hands if you’d like. | 你要是嫌麻烦 我可以接手 |
[20:42] | Oh! That’s gonna stain. | 要洗不掉了 |
[20:46] | Can I just run to your bathroom really quick? | 能借用一下你的洗手间吗 |
[20:47] | Go ahead. It’s upstairs. | 去吧 在楼上 |
[20:48] | All right. I’ll be right back. | 好 马上回来 |
[20:54] | Please tell me there is a good reason | 请给我一个合理的解释 |
[20:55] | the two of you are trapped in Alex’s bathroom. | 为什么你俩会被困在艾莱士的洗手间 |
[20:57] | We’re not trapped. We’re, uh, biding our time. | 不是被困 是在…等候良机 |
[21:00] | It’s a long story, but we got Alex’s envelope. | 说来话长 但我们拿到了信封 |
[21:04] | Is it an assignment? | 是那个任务吗 |
[21:10] | Oh, those are from the Greek exhibit at the Hellerman. | 这些是赫尔曼美术馆的希腊展品 |
[21:13] | Yeah, it’s the Amorgos expedition. | 没错 阿莫戈斯远征队 |
[21:15] | This could be quite the haul. | 确实是比大买卖 |
[21:16] | Well, we still don’t know who Alex is working for. | 可我们还是不知道雇主是谁 |
[21:24] | – Nice. – Not yet. | -厉害 -等着瞧 |
[21:25] | – Are you gonna run his DNA? – Yeah. | -你打算查他的DNA -没错 |
[21:27] | Remind me never to lick anything ever again. | 提醒我以后千万别舔东西 |
[21:29] | Wherever you found this, you put it back. | 从哪儿拿的 放回哪里 |
[21:33] | All right, when I give you the opportunity, go. | 好了 我一给机会 你们就撤 |
[21:36] | I mean, how — you know what? | 这是…算了 |
[21:53] | You remember the view | 你还记得 |
[21:54] | from the table mountain lodge in Cape Town? | 在开普敦的桌山小屋外的风景吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah. We were running a two-handed con | 当然 那时我们正联手算计 |
[21:58] | on a South African jeweler. | 那个南非珠宝商 |
[22:00] | Hmm, yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:01] | Back then, we could just be ourselves | 那个时候 我们多么随心所欲 |
[22:04] | and not have to shake on it. | 不用做任何妥协 |
[22:06] | Who’s to say we can’t be right now? | 谁说现在不行呢 |
[22:11] | Well, wait, you didn’t — you didn’t clean your sleeve. | 等等 你没…你没清理袖口 |
[22:18] | You were searching my bedroom. | 你搜了我的卧室 |
[22:20] | Would it help if I told you I didn’t have a choice? | 如果我说我是逼不得已的呢 |
[22:22] | Uh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:23] | For a man who’s capable of so many surprises, | 你曾经那么惊喜不断 |
[22:26] | you’re becoming painfully predictable. | 现在却越来越难出人意料了 |
[22:28] | Alex, when we first came up here, I — | 艾莱士 刚上来的时候 我… |
[22:29] | You know what? Just go. | 别说了 你走吧 |
[22:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:44] | Well, you successfully blew my cover. | 你彻底把我的伪装给毁了 |
[22:46] | You care to explain? | 麻烦解释一下 |
[22:47] | Mozzie showed up. I followed him. | 蚊子突然冒出来 我只能跟去 |
[22:50] | I was looking for Sam. | 我是在找山姆 |
[22:51] | Why are you both together looking for Sam? | 为什么你们俩要一起找山姆 |
[22:53] | It was a big misunderstanding. | 这是个大误会 |
[22:56] | Listen, I appreciate your concern, okay? | 多谢你们的关心 行了吧 |
[22:58] | But just stay out of it. | 但求你们别再掺合了 |
[22:59] | Look, the bottom line is we both don’t understand | 最重要的是我们都想不通 |
[23:02] | why you would choose Sam instead of me. | 你为什么宁选山姆不选我 |
[23:04] | That’s not the bottom line. | 那不是最重要的 |
[23:06] | But it still seems like a risk | 但让他在我们之前看录像 |
[23:08] | to show him the betamax before we’ve seen it. | 确实太冒险了 |
[23:11] | You went behind my back to the Feds? | 你竟然背着我去投奔联调局 |
[23:14] | I know. Desperate times, Neal. | 我知道 但迫不得已啊 尼尔 |
[23:16] | What do you know about Sam? | 你对山姆了解多少 |
[23:17] | I know he’s the only one with answers. | 我知道他是唯一知道答案的人 |
[23:19] | – He says he has the answers, but — – Peter, who killed Ellen? | -他说他知道 但… -彼得 谁杀了爱伦 |
[23:22] | Was my father corrupt, or was he set up? | 我父亲是真的腐败 还是被诬陷了 |
[23:25] | No? Nothing. How about you? | 不知道吧 那你呢 |
[23:28] | I’ll see you guys later. | 回见吧 |
[23:32] | I don’t think he’s happy with us. | 看来他和咱俩闹别扭了 |
[23:44] | We got a hit from Interpol on Hunter’s employer. | 我们从国际刑警数据库找到了亨特的雇主 |
[23:47] | This is Rasmus Spiteri, | 此人叫拉斯姆斯·斯皮特里 |
[23:49] | Greece’s new general secretary for culture and tourism. | 希腊的新任文化旅游秘书长 |
[23:53] | According to states, Spiteri’s been petitioning | 据说 斯皮特里花费数月 |
[23:55] | for the legal return of plundered antiquities for months. | 寻求官方渠道追讨被掠夺的文物 |
[23:58] | He hasn’t gotten any traction. | 但毫无进展 |
[23:59] | This is not a theft for profit. | 这场盗窃不是为了牟利 |
[24:01] | No, I think it’s a cultural reclamation project. | 不是 更像是文物追回计划 |
[24:04] | He’s commissioning these jobs in | 他干这些事是顶着 |
[24:06] | the name of national heritage. | 追讨国家遗产之名 |
[24:08] | If Hunter made Caffrey, | 如果亨特认为卡夫瑞搞鬼 |
[24:09] | I can’t imagine she’ll still hit the Hellerman. | 我觉得她不会出手抢美术馆了 |
[24:11] | We’ve got a team on her. | 我们派了人盯着她 |
[24:12] | If she makes a move, she’s ours. | 她一行动 立刻逮捕 |
[24:13] | What do you think, Neal? | 你怎么看 尼尔 |
[24:14] | Think she’ll still go for it? | 觉得她还会出手吗 |
[24:17] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[24:19] | I mean, you seem to be the expert at investigating your friends. | 似乎你对调查朋友比较在行 |
[24:22] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[24:26] | Uh, whether she goes for it or not, it doesn’t give us Spiteri. | 不管她出手与否 我们都抓不到斯皮特里 |
[24:29] | Unless Neal convinces Alex to roll on him. | 除非尼尔能说服艾莱士给他下套 |
[24:32] | I told her I wasn’t looking into her, | 我口口声声说没有调查她 |
[24:34] | and then she caught me red-handed. | 却被逮个正着 |
[24:35] | That kind of disloyalty stings | 这种背信弃义的事儿 |
[24:37] | for more than just a couple hours. | 区区几个钟头还忘不掉 |
[24:38] | Guys, you want us to clear out? | 你们俩 要独处一会吗 |
[24:42] | We’re fine. Right, Neal? | 我们没事 对吧 尼尔 |
[24:50] | Yeah. I’ll talk to her. | 是啊 我会和她谈 |
[24:54] | There’s still a card I haven’t played. | 我还有张牌没打呢 |
[25:03] | No need for pleasantries. I’m just here for one reason. | 客套话就省了 我来就一个目的 |
[25:07] | Is this it? | 就这一个 |
[25:08] | It’s all I could come up with on short notice. | 这么短时间内我只能拿到这个 |
[25:10] | Well, as peace offerings go, you know, | 要我说 作为求和信物 |
[25:11] | this is — this is pretty meager. | 这也 这也太寒酸了 |
[25:13] | Unless you want to go back to prison, let me help you. | 你要是不想回去坐牢 就让我帮你 |
[25:15] | Please. | 算了吧 |
[25:16] | The only reason that I was in prison is because of you. | 我当初会进监狱就是你害的 |
[25:20] | I didn’t tell you to knock over the Acropolis. | 我又没让你去洗劫雅典城 |
[25:22] | No. No, no, no. You didn’t tell me anything. | 没错 你没说的事可多了 |
[25:24] | Eight years we scoured the globe together. | 我们一起闯了八年江湖 |
[25:26] | And — and you send me one lousy letter. | 你就给我写了封破信 |
[25:29] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[25:30] | What was I supposed to do? Come find you? | 那你想要我怎样 去找你吗 |
[25:32] | How could you? You were too busy buying an island. | 哪能啊 你不是忙着买岛吗 |
[25:35] | Yeah, I heard. | 对 我听说了 |
[25:38] | None of this was planned. | 那都不是事先计划的 |
[25:39] | Well, you know, like you said, | 是啊 像你说的 |
[25:42] | plans have a way of going awry. | 计划赶不上变化 |
[25:45] | How much does Burke know? | 博尔克知道多少 |
[25:47] | Enough to put you away. | 足够把你抓起来 |
[25:48] | He knows Spiteri hired you to hit the Hellerman Gallery. | 他知道斯皮特里雇你去抢赫尔曼美术馆 |
[25:54] | Look, one day Spiteri walks into my cell with an offer — | 有天斯皮特里走进我牢房 提出条件 |
[25:58] | pull a heist or stay locked up indefinitely. | 要么去抢劫 要么在牢里关一辈子 |
[26:02] | He strong-armed you? | 他威胁你 |
[26:05] | The least bad choice is the best. | 最不坏的选择 即是最好的 |
[26:08] | Well, listen, you have another choice now. | 现在你多了一个选择 |
[26:11] | I hate to say it, but it’s the FBI. | 我不想这么说 但那可是联调局 |
[26:13] | They only care about the big fish. | 他们只想抓幕后老大 |
[26:15] | You help them get Spiteri, and you walk. | 你帮他们抓到斯皮特里 就能全身而退 |
[26:17] | They have nothing to get him on | 他们唯一能指控他的罪名 |
[26:19] | but passing me photographs. | 只有递给我照片 |
[26:21] | Yeah, exactly. | 是的 没错 |
[26:22] | That’s why we | 所以我们要 |
[26:24] | are gonna go through with your job at the Hellerman. | 完成赫尔曼美术馆的任务 |
[26:27] | What do you mean by “We”? | “我们”是什么意思 |
[26:30] | Well, I think I know what it’s like to be beholden to a master. | 我理解受制于人的感受 |
[26:35] | Let’s get you out of this. | 我们帮你摆脱 |
[26:40] | Help me get comfortable with this. | 你最好有个好解释 |
[26:41] | The only way to get Spiteri | 逮捕斯皮特里的唯一方法 |
[26:43] | is to put stolen property in his hands. | 就是人赃俱获 |
[26:44] | Right now we’ve got no charges. | 我们现在根本没法指控他 |
[26:46] | Makes sense. | 有理 |
[26:49] | I should have told you I was looking into Sam. | 我应该告诉你我在调查山姆的 |
[26:52] | Yeah. You should have. | 没错 是应该 |
[26:56] | It never gets any easier. | 这并不容易 |
[26:57] | No, it doesn’t. | 没错 是不容易 |
[27:00] | Good. | 好的 |
[27:01] | – All right. – All right. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[27:03] | Hellerman’s this way. | 赫尔曼朝这边走 |
[27:04] | – Yeah, I’m just gonna make a quick stop. – For what? | -我去拿点东西 -拿什么 |
[27:07] | Spray paint. | 喷漆 |
[27:21] | Isn’t there a 60-year old retired cop | 你不是更愿意跟60岁的退休老警察 |
[27:23] | you’d prefer to do this with? | 一起干这活儿吗 |
[27:24] | I wanted you here, didn’t I? | 我更想要你 行了吗 |
[27:26] | A minor conciliation. | 安慰奖不够 |
[27:27] | I would rather be watching the betamax. | 我更想看录像 |
[27:30] | Also, I do not like this plan. | 还有 我不喜欢这个计划 |
[27:31] | Look, it’s simple. | 这很简单 |
[27:33] | The Hellerman Gallery’s hosting a new exhibit | 赫尔曼美术馆正在举办 |
[27:34] | on modern Greek identity. | 希腊现代艺术展 |
[27:36] | To which you, as a prominent contemporary artist, | 而你作为当代杰出艺术家 |
[27:39] | will add… ostensibly. | 会去加点… |
[27:40] | So, what don’t you like about the plan? | 那你不喜欢这计划的哪一方面 |
[27:41] | Alex. Is she or is she not going to kill me? | 艾莱士 她到底会不会杀了我 |
[27:46] | Alex parked the box truck out back. | 艾莱士把货车停在了后面 |
[27:48] | After they load it up, we follow it to the meet with Spiteri. | 等他们装好 我们就跟上 找到斯皮特里 |
[27:51] | Hey, do you really feel good | 你真的不介意 |
[27:52] | about Caffrey going through with this thing? | 卡夫瑞这么下去吗 |
[27:54] | Last night in the conference room seemed pretty shaky. | 昨晚在会议室你俩好像在闹矛盾 |
[27:58] | We’re back on the same page. | 我们和好了 |
[27:59] | Does Caffrey know? | 卡夫瑞也这么想吗 |
[28:03] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[28:08] | My assistant has arrived. | 我的助理驾到 |
[28:10] | – Alex. – You’re dead to me. | -艾莱士 -懒得理你 |
[28:12] | I still don’t see why I can’t be the artist. | 为什么不能由我当艺术家 |
[28:14] | Remember that Memling I forged? | 记得我伪造的梅姆林吗 |
[28:16] | We’re not doing a Flemish landscape. | 这次可不是要画弗兰德风景画 |
[28:18] | Oh, no. We’re doing a paint-by-numbers. | 当然 这次不过是来点涂鸦 |
[28:20] | I had no express interest to cut you out. | 我无意打断你们 |
[28:23] | If you set Genghis Khan in front of | 如果你们把成吉思汗放到 |
[28:26] | a Manchurian rebel camp, | 满洲叛军营地前 |
[28:27] | – he’s gonna do his thing. -Moz. | -他不可能不动手 -蚊子 |
[28:29] | It’s the same way with me and treasure troves. | 我面对珍宝也是同理 |
[28:31] | I was just kidding, Moz. | 我刚开玩笑的 蚊子 |
[28:34] | Here. | 给 |
[28:36] | This is their real contact information for The Stein Agency? | 这是斯坦经纪人公司的真号码吗 |
[28:38] | Well, any curator worth her salt | 只要是称职的馆长 |
[28:40] | would recognize a fake number. | 都能认出假号码 |
[28:42] | Then they’d better be expecting a phone call. | 那他们最好在等这个电话 |
[28:44] | – Oh, they are. – Great. | -当然会 -很好 |
[28:47] | Then let’s go rob a museum. | 我们打劫博物馆去 |
[29:04] | Hi. Um, I’m looking for the curator, Miss Graham? | 你好 我找馆长格拉汉姆女士 |
[29:06] | She’s right over here. | 她在那 |
[29:08] | Uh, I’m Parker Graham. How can I help you? | 我是帕克·格拉汉姆 需要帮忙吗 |
[29:10] | Yeah, we’re here for gallery 2B. | 我们要去2号展厅 |
[29:12] | Yes, of course. It’s down the hall, second floor. | 沿着走廊 二楼就是 |
[29:14] | Is it prepared? | 都准备妥当了 |
[29:16] | Prepared for what? | 准备什么 |
[29:20] | Oh, god. What an idiot. | 老天 那个蠢货 |
[29:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:23] | No, not you. Sorry. | 不是说你 抱歉 |
[29:25] | You should have switched agents a long time ago. | 你早该换个经纪人了 |
[29:27] | My agent didn’t call you? | 我的经纪人没联系你吗 |
[29:29] | No. I’m sorry. Who are you? | 没有 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[29:31] | I can’t really say. | 不好说 |
[29:32] | But my assistant and I were supposed to have full access | 但二号展厅今天本来应该清空给 |
[29:34] | to gallery 2B today. | 我和我的助理 |
[29:35] | Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you, whoever you are, | 很抱歉让你失望了 不管你是谁 |
[29:38] | but no arrangements have been made. | 我们没收到预约做任何准备 |
[29:55] | We can come back tomorrow. | 明天再来吧 |
[29:56] | What do you mean, tomorrow? | 什么意思 明天 |
[29:57] | We have Berkshire tomorrow. | 明天我们得去英国伯克郡 |
[29:58] | They gave us a wall at Windsor Castle. | 在温莎城堡有一面墙要画呢 |
[30:00] | What does that mean, a wall at Windsor? | 你说什么 温莎城堡的墙 |
[30:02] | That’s the royal residence. | 那可是王室的居住地 |
[30:03] | – Don’t stroke his ego. – Who are you? | -他又要得瑟了 -你到底是谁 |
[30:05] | Will you please? | 拜托 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:09] | You can expect him to | 你就当他是 |
[30:12] | “Exit through the gift shop.” | 《画廊外的天赋》 |
[30:15] | Does that mean that you’re — | 这么说你们是… |
[30:21] | And what do you want with gallery 2b? | 你要在2号展厅做什么 |
[30:47] | Yeah? | 请说 |
[30:47] | Is this Mr. Sanderson of The Stein Agency? | 请问是斯坦经纪人公司的桑德森先生吗 |
[30:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:51] | I’m calling from the Hellerman Gallery — | 这里是赫尔曼美术馆 |
[30:54] | Oh, is he there already? | 他已经到了吗 |
[30:56] | I’m afraid he is… with a peculiar request. | 是的 还提出特殊待遇 |
[31:00] | Shoot. That’s my fault. | 糟糕 是我的错 |
[31:02] | I-is there any way he can | 他能不能 |
[31:03] | have the run of the place tomorrow? | 明天再去一趟 |
[31:06] | Tomorrow he’s going to Windsor Castle. | 明天他要赶去温莎城堡 |
[31:08] | Oh, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[31:09] | If your client wants to do an installation here at our gallery… | 如果你的客户想要在我这添置作品 |
[31:12] | He does. | 是的 |
[31:15] | …then I’m sure we can accommodate him. | 我们相当欢迎 |
[31:22] | Ladies and gentlemen, this gallery is now closed. | 女士们先生们 美术馆现在要关门了 |
[31:26] | And the cameras? | 还有摄像头 |
[31:29] | Sherman, switch off the cameras in 2b. | 谢尔曼 关掉2号展厅的摄像头 |
[31:49] | How much time do I have? | 我有多少时间 |
[31:50] | Not long — a couple minutes. | 不多 就几分钟 |
[32:50] | Oh, Aphrodite’s a thief now? | 阿佛洛狄忒是名小偷么 |
[32:53] | Well, she wasn’t the sole inspiration. | 她不是唯一的灵感 |
[32:54] | You know, this plan would have worked | 即便你什么都不画 |
[32:56] | even if you hadn’t painted anything. | 这个计划也能成功 |
[32:57] | It’s only fair. We’re cleaning them out. | 这样才公平 我们都给清空了 |
[33:00] | Couldn’t resist, huh? | 忍不住吧 |
[33:02] | How often do you have the opportunity to add a piece | 一生能有几次机会在赫尔曼的 |
[33:04] | to the Hellerman’s permanent collection? | 永久收藏中留下作品 |
[33:43] | There goes the little guy. | 我们的小朋友行动了 |
[33:44] | Switch to two. | 切换到2号镜头 |
[34:07] | Boss, we have a problem. | 老大 有麻烦了 |
[34:10] | Not again. | 又来 |
[34:12] | That idiot. | 那个白痴 |
[34:19] | Alex? | 艾莱士 |
[34:27] | Freeze. Put your hands over your head. | 不许动 举起手来 |
[34:34] | This is the second time you crashed my undercover, Myrick. | 这是你第二次搞砸我的卧底行动了 迈里克 |
[34:36] | And this time, it’s too big for you to screw it up. | 而且这次 你真是捅了大麻烦 |
[34:38] | Screw it up? Silent alarm sounded. | 我捅了大麻烦 无声警报器响了 |
[34:41] | We got here in time to make our arrest. | 我们及时赶到现场抓住嫌犯 |
[34:42] | That’s called good police work. | 这叫尽职完成工作 |
[34:44] | That’s called bull. Get my guy out of your car. | 这叫扯蛋 快把我的人还回来 |
[34:46] | No. I don’t think I will. | 不要 我才不还 |
[34:48] | I asked one thing. | 我要求过你 |
[34:49] | I asked you to call me personally | 如果你在我的辖区有行动 |
[34:50] | if you have an action in my district. | 要给我个电话通知一声 |
[34:52] | I didn’t have time, and, to be blunt — | 我没时间 而且坦白说 |
[34:54] | I don’t owe you that call. | 我欠你么 要给你打电话 |
[34:56] | Maybe not, but now you owe New York county 10 grand. | 也许不欠 但你现在欠纽约政府一万块 |
[35:00] | Damn. | 该死 |
[35:05] | Jones, Diana, find Alex. | 琼斯 戴安 找到艾莱士 |
[35:08] | I got to bail Neal out of jail. | 我得去把尼尔保出来 |
[35:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:25] | I don’t know what her move is, | 我不知道她目的何在 |
[35:26] | but Alex put this in motion. | 但这是艾莱士策划的 |
[35:28] | I watched her disable the silent alarm. | 我看着她拆除无声报警装置 |
[35:30] | And the minute the PD showed up, she was gone. | 可是警察来的时候 她却跑了 |
[35:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:35] | No, it just used to mean something | 没什么 只是以前 |
[35:37] | to say that you caught Neal Caffrey. | 抓到尼尔·卡夫瑞我可得瑟了 |
[35:38] | But now that the police are doing it all the time — | 但现在 警察都能逮到你 |
[35:41] | Oh, once again, this does not count. | 再次声明 这次不能算 |
[35:42] | Says the man who spent four hours in a cell | 和两个醉鬼一个小偷共处一室 |
[35:45] | with two drunk-and-disorderlies and a shopping-cart thief. | 蹲了四小时牢的人是谁啊 |
[35:47] | She planned this. | 是她设了套 |
[35:49] | I know. The question is, why? | 我知道 可问题是 为什么 |
[35:52] | We’re looking at two heists, | 我们跟的两起抢劫案 |
[35:54] | both of which were botched in impressive fashion. | 都搞砸了 砸得一塌糊涂 |
[35:57] | First, a patrol car is parked across the street | 首先 抢古希腊博物馆的时候 |
[35:59] | during the Greco job. | 巡逻车就停在马路对面 |
[36:00] | NYPD dispatch sent that car in response to | 纽约警察局派那辆车去查看 |
[36:03] | a “suspicious character” who never existed. | 一位根本不存在的”可疑人物” |
[36:04] | And second, I don’t believe | 其次 我不相信 |
[36:06] | Alex failed to deactivate the alarm at the Hellerman. | 艾莱士在赫尔曼拆无声报警器会失误 |
[36:08] | These jobs were built to fall short. | 这些行动是故意失败的 |
[36:11] | But why put crews together | 如果根本不想成功 |
[36:12] | if you don’t want them to get away with it? | 为什么还要召集人马行动 |
[36:13] | No sign of Hunter, but we got a hit on Spiteri. | 没找到亨特 但发现了斯皮特里的踪迹 |
[36:16] | He rented a transatlantic freighter set for Thessaloniki. | 他租了一艘前往塞萨洛尼基的货船 |
[36:19] | A freighter? He’s got nothing to ship. | 货船吗 他没拿到东西啊 |
[36:20] | I guess no one told him. | 没人告诉他计划失败了吧 |
[36:22] | Or he still thinks he’s gonna get his score. | 或者他仍以为自己这票能成功 |
[36:24] | Berrigan. | 我是柏瑞根 |
[36:25] | But the entire cash is in the — | 但所有东西都在 |
[36:30] | NYPD evidence warehouse. | 纽约警方的证据室里 |
[36:33] | Jones, get units over to Manhattan north | 琼斯 派人到曼哈顿北区 |
[36:36] | and to the docks at Red Hook. | 还有红钩区的码头 |
[36:37] | Okay. Boss, we’re too late. Pd just sent this. | 老大 我们晚了一步 警局发来这个 |
[36:43] | They got Alex on tape | 他们拍到艾莱士 |
[36:44] | busting out of the NYPD warehouse. | 开车离开纽约警局的证据库 |
[36:47] | Alex knew successfully pulling off | 艾莱士知道不太可能短时间内 |
[36:49] | two heists was a long shot. | 连续完成两起抢劫 |
[36:50] | And she made sure NYPD | 所以她让纽约警局 |
[36:52] | put all the antiquities in one place. | 把所有文物放在一个地方 |
[36:54] | Add a bit of cat burglary — | 只需要敏捷的身手 |
[36:55] | A little auto theft — | 一点偷车技巧 |
[36:56] | and she makes off with both hauls simultaneously. | 她就能同时带着两起赃物逃走 |
[36:59] | Let’s cut her off. | 一定要拦下她 |
[37:11] | Jones, talk to me. | 琼斯 情况如何 |
[37:13] | Dug into the video NYPD sent over. | 通过纽约警察局发来的录像 |
[37:15] | I’m tracking a box truck, plate number Ida-Union-2-0-0-6. | 我追踪到一个车牌号为IU2006的货车 |
[37:19] | Traffic cams have it southbound on 2nd. | 交通监控显示它正在第二大道上向南行驶 |
[37:22] | She won’t stay on a street with heavy traffic. | 她不会留在交通密集的路上 |
[37:24] | Jones, call the 17th. | 琼斯 通知17分队 |
[37:26] | Get them to scramble cars through truck routes and Industrial Thoroughfares. | 让他们派车跟着货车路线 还有工业大道 |
[37:30] | I’m on it. | 没问题 |
[37:31] | How did I not see this coming? | 我怎么就没想到这个呢 |
[37:32] | You’re an Aries, aren’t you? | 你是白羊座 是吧 |
[37:35] | Yeah, March 21st. Why? | 对 3月21号 怎么了 |
[37:37] | Please say a command. | 请说指令 |
[37:38] | Horoscope. Aries. | 星座运程 白羊座 |
[37:40] | Hello, Aries. It’s a 3-out-of-10 day. | 你好 白羊座 你今天运势只有3分 |
[37:44] | The moon-uranus conjunction in a sign of Aries | 月球和天王星连成一线 表明白羊座 |
[37:47] | will allow you to see an old acquaintance in a new light. | 近期会发现老朋友新的一面 |
[37:50] | But don’t be fooled. | 但别被骗了 |
[37:51] | You will soon revert to old roles. | 很快就会变回原来的样子 |
[37:54] | You checked my horoscope? | 你查了我的星座运程 |
[37:56] | I had some time to kill while you were in lockup. | 你被拘留的时候我得打发时间 |
[37:58] | And, I repeat, you checked my horoscope? | 我再问一次 你查了我的星座运程 |
[38:00] | You have to admit, it’s dead-on. | 你必须承认 真的准爆了 |
[38:02] | Horoscopes always seem relevant. That’s the con. | 星座运程总让人觉得很准 这是假象 |
[38:04] | But if you’re gonna start taking life advice from a car — | 你要让一辆车做你的人生指引 |
[38:06] | You’re no fun. | 你真没劲 |
[38:07] | Well, I’m having a 3-out-of-10 day. | 谁叫我今天运势只有3分 |
[38:22] | Burke, we pulled her over. | 博尔克 我们逼她停车了 |
[38:23] | We’re pulling her out. | 马上把她带出来 |
[38:24] | I’m done with you. | 我受够你了 |
[38:26] | I hope you didn’t get too attached to that second star. | 我希望你还没有太热爱自己的第二颗星 |
[38:29] | She won’t be armed, Peter. | 她不会带武器 彼得 |
[38:30] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[38:37] | Spiteri, get the hell out of the van. | 斯皮特里 从车里出来 |
[38:39] | Put your hands up where I can see them. | 举起双手 放在我所能看到的地方 |
[38:42] | Come on. | 出来 |
[38:46] | Where’s Hunter? | 亨特在哪儿 |
[38:47] | She’s gone. There was another car. | 她走了 还有另外一辆车 |
[38:49] | What other car? | 什么车 |
[38:49] | I don’t know. A black car. | 我不知道 一辆黑色的车 |
[38:54] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底想什么呢 |
[38:55] | That I would take back what was taken from my country. | 拿回属于我国家的东西 |
[38:58] | Peter, you should get back here. | 彼得 你得看看这个 |
[39:03] | Cuff him. | 拷起他 |
[39:07] | That’s definitely not Greek. | 这绝对不是希腊的东西 |
[39:09] | No, I’d say late 19th-century Russian. | 不是 是19世纪末沙俄时期的 |
[39:11] | This was her angle from day one. | 从一开始这就是她的目的 |
[39:13] | And she’s been one step ahead of us the whole time. | 她处处抢占先机 |
[39:17] | She’s gone, peter. She’s gone. | 她走了 彼得 走了 |
[39:39] | You left the candelabra. | 你留下了烛台 |
[39:41] | I don’t know why, | 不知为何 |
[39:42] | but I thought you’d be more sentimental. | 我以前总以为你是懂感情的人 |
[39:45] | Well, if I can’t have the treasure, | 既然我不能拥有那份宝藏 |
[39:49] | I’ll take a treasure. | 那就换别的宝藏 |
[39:52] | You used Spiteri. | 你利用了斯皮特里 |
[39:53] | He was using me to the same end. | 他也同样在利用我 |
[39:56] | And you played me. | 你还玩弄了我 |
[40:01] | Was any of it real? | 你有真过吗 |
[40:03] | Yeah, well, there’s really a villa in Sardinia | 有 我确实在撒丁岛有一栋别墅 |
[40:05] | that needs decorating. | 需要装修 |
[40:09] | But we were never just Neal and Alex. | 但我们永远不能单纯是尼尔和艾莱士 |
[40:12] | This is Neal and Alex. | 这才是尼尔和艾莱士 |
[40:23] | I could call Peter right now. | 我现在可以打电话给彼得 |
[40:25] | Oh, but you wouldn’t. | 但你不会 |
[40:27] | Because you owed me a treasure. | 因为你欠我一份宝藏 |
[40:35] | Now…we’re even. | 现在 我们扯平了 |
[40:49] | I don’t trust you touching my wires. | 我真不放心你碰我家的线路 |
[40:51] | Oh, I wouldn’t either. | 我也是 |
[40:52] | If I find out you’ve bugged my house — | 如果我发现你在我家安了窃听器 |
[40:54] | Well, that would be easy. | 那很容易 |
[40:56] | I’m just saying, you’ve got a mess back there. | 我只是说说 你这儿的线这么乱 |
[41:06] | – Hey, Neal. – Hey, peter. | -尼尔 -彼得 |
[41:07] | – Come on in. – Thanks. | -进来吧 – 谢谢 |
[41:09] | Moz. | 蚊子 |
[41:11] | Uh, can I get you anything? | 喝点什么吗 |
[41:12] | No, I’m good. Thanks. | 不用 没事 谢谢 |
[41:15] | Glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[41:17] | I’m happy you decided to watch that with us. | 我很高兴你决定和我们一起看 |
[41:20] | You got to pick who you can trust, right? | 总得选择自己能相信的人 是吧 |
[41:24] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管里面是什么 |
[41:26] | If Ellen had wanted the whole world to see it, | 如果爱伦想让全世界知道 |
[41:27] | she would have given it to channel five news. | 她早把这个寄给第五新闻频道了 |
[41:29] | Instead, she gave it to me. | 但她却给了我 |
[41:31] | And, maybe if she was still alive, | 如果她还活着 |
[41:32] | she would have wanted you to see it. | 或许也会希望你们看到 |
[41:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:34] | But you don’t want to make that decision for her. | 但你不想为她做决定 |
[41:37] | No. I want to make it for me. | 没错 是为我自己 |
[41:44] | Whatever’s on here… | 不管里面有什么 |
[41:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:56] | You ready to see what Ellen wanted to show you | 你准备好看爱伦在你三岁时 |
[41:58] | when you were three years old. | 想给你看的东西了吗 |
[42:01] | I am. | 是的 |