时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Your dad told me that our department | 你父亲告诉我 我们部门 |
[00:04] | is filled with dirty cops and they set him up. | 有很多腐败警察 是他们陷害了他 |
[00:06] | And he’s right about one thing. | 有件事他说对了 |
[00:08] | There are dirty cops. | 确实有腐败警察 |
[00:10] | Senator Terrence Pratt. | 特伦斯·普拉特参议员 |
[00:11] | You said Pratt could hurt you. | 你说普拉特不会手下留情 |
[00:13] | My brakes — I don’t have my brakes. | 我的刹车失灵了 |
[00:18] | You need to leave New York. | 你得离开纽约 |
[00:19] | Mozzie has a safe house outside the city. | 蚊子的安全屋就在市外 |
[00:21] | It turns out that employer I.D. number | 原来雇主身份号码 |
[00:24] | is for a security company named Griffin-Moore, | 是一家叫格里芬·穆尔的安保公司 |
[00:27] | which is linked to the 50th floor | 这家公司又关联到 |
[00:29] | of the Empire State building. | 帝国大厦第50层 |
[00:32] | Let’s get that box and bring my father home. | 我们去拿到那个盒子 然后接我爸回家吧 |
[00:42] | 13 bucks for an ice cream? | 一个冰激凌要13刀 |
[00:45] | Gluten- and dairy-free — you won’t find that in Kansas. | 不含麸质和酪蛋白 堪萨斯可没有卖的 |
[00:47] | Yes, I will. | 当然有 |
[00:49] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[00:50] | Nothing like a happy customer. | 那可不是一位满意的顾客 |
[00:51] | Ooh. I have to change my prices. | 我得把价格改改 |
[00:53] | The tourists are still bothering me. | 游客不停地来烦我 |
[00:55] | Makes it tough to do recon. | 让你的侦查工作更难了 |
[00:57] | So, where were we? | 所以 我们的目标是哪里 |
[00:58] | On the 50th floor. | 第50层 |
[01:00] | By “We,” of course, I meant “Me,” | 我说我们时 意思是我自己 |
[01:02] | because you can’t get off-leash. | 因为你受到监控 |
[01:04] | It’s casing an office. I think you can handle it, Moz. | 就是监视办公室 你能搞定 蚊子 |
[01:07] | Okay, then you man the cart. | 好 你看着这个售货车 |
[01:09] | No, I can’t stick around that long. | 不行 我不能待那么久 |
[01:10] | Peter’s checking my tracking data. | 彼得在查看我的跟踪数据 |
[01:12] | We can’t give him any reason to believe | 我们不能让他有原因怀疑 |
[01:14] | that we know where Ellen hid the evidence. | 我们知道爱伦藏证据的地方 |
[01:16] | I got a good thing going here. | 我这里进展不错 |
[01:18] | Oh. I had a good thing going here. | 之前这里进展不错 |
[01:21] | Mozzie has a permit. | 蚊子有营业执照 |
[01:22] | I’m sure. | 当然 |
[01:23] | I’ll take a pistachio, please. | 我要开心果味的 |
[01:25] | 13 — 15 bucks. | 13 15刀 |
[01:27] | I should arrest you for your prices. | 我应该为这不合理的价格逮捕你 |
[01:29] | For an officer of the law, it’s on the house. | 既然你是执法人员 那就免费 |
[01:32] | That’s bribery. | 这是贿赂我 |
[01:33] | Then pay. | 那就付钱 |
[01:35] | So, this is where you set up your recon, huh? | 这是你们的侦查地点吗 |
[01:40] | Oh, that’s good. | 哇 好吃 |
[01:42] | You believe Ellen hid the evidence | 你认为爱伦把证据 |
[01:44] | on the 50th floor, right? | 藏在了第50层 对吗 |
[01:48] | Peter, there’s no need for you to get involved in this. | 彼得 你不用插手 |
[01:50] | – Neal. – I wish I could tell you more, but I can’t. | -尼尔 -我希望告诉你 但我不能 |
[01:53] | You can’t because Elizabeth told you not to. | 你不能是因为伊丽莎白不让你那么做 |
[01:55] | Elizabeth told you? | 伊丽莎白告诉你了 |
[01:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:00] | Scram. Just 17 bucks a scoop! | 快走 一颗球只要17刀 |
[02:03] | You have to understand the position I was in. | 你得理解我当时所处的情形 |
[02:05] | You were in the hospital, | 你在医院 |
[02:06] | Elizabeth was worried about you… | 伊丽莎白很担心你 |
[02:08] | Until she realized that forcing you to keep a secret from me | 直到她意识到逼迫你对我撒谎 |
[02:11] | wasn’t gonna make the situation any safer. | 并不能让情况变得更安全 |
[02:14] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[02:16] | Since the accident. | 自从车祸后 |
[02:18] | I actually thought I was ahead of you this time. | 我还一直以为自己比你知道的多呢 |
[02:20] | Getting that evidence isn’t only about vindicating your father. | 找到证据不仅仅是为了证明你父亲无罪 |
[02:24] | It’s about bringing Pratt to justice. | 也是将普拉特绳之以法 |
[02:26] | He forced Hughes out of the FBI to keep that box hidden. | 为了不让盒子被发现 他迫使休斯离开 |
[02:30] | I want to see what’s inside it. | 我想看看那里面有什么 |
[02:32] | And we’re gonna find it. | 我们一定能找到它 |
[02:36] | For those of you | 对于我之前 |
[02:36] | that I have not had the good fortune of meeting, | 未能有幸见到的你们大家 |
[02:38] | my name is Amanda Callaway. | 我的名字是阿曼达·卡拉威 |
[02:40] | – Did we miss something? – And I am very excited to… | -我们错过什么了吗 -我很高兴… |
[02:43] | Amanda Callaway — ran the Atlanta White Collar division. | 阿曼达·卡拉威 领导亚特兰大精英调查组 |
[02:47] | She’s replacing Hughes? | 她来代替休斯 |
[02:48] | There were a lot of people ahead of her on the list. | 比她有资格的人多了去了 |
[02:50] | And New York’s a big step up from Atlanta. | 从亚特兰大调来纽约是个大升职 |
[02:56] | – After you. – I loved Atlanta. | -你先 -我很喜欢亚特兰大 |
[02:58] | I really did, but Atlanta is no New York. | 真的 但是亚特兰大和纽约没法比 |
[03:02] | And I know that there are a lot of case loads… | 我知道这里有很多案子 |
[03:04] | She was asking for you. | 她刚才问起你 |
[03:06] | In a good way? | 态度友好吗 |
[03:07] | Hard to tell. | 难说 |
[03:08] | I can never replace Agent Hughes. | 我永远都不能代替休斯探员 |
[03:10] | I don’t want to. | 我也不想这么做 |
[03:11] | I will run this division differently. | 我会用不同的方式管理这个组 |
[03:14] | I plan on taking a more involved approach. | 我计划提高参与度 |
[03:19] | We will make New York White Collar | 我们会让纽约精英调查组 |
[03:21] | the pride of the bureau once again. | 再次成为警局的骄傲 |
[03:23] | – I don’t like her. – Shh. | -我不喜欢她 -嘘 |
[03:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[03:32] | That should be you, Peter. | 该是你的 彼得 |
[03:33] | You should be leading White Collar. | 你应该领导精英组 |
[03:35] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我也同意 |
[03:38] | They’re right. | 他们说的对 |
[03:39] | Well, the bureau chiefs know I love the field more than a desk. | 上面知道我更喜欢破案 而不是坐办公室 |
[03:42] | And besides, they can’t let my little jaunt to Cape Verde go. | 另外 他们对于我去佛得角还耿耿于怀 |
[03:46] | Where, by the way, you captured one of their most wanted. | 你在那里抓到了他们的头号罪犯 |
[03:49] | Well, after my demotion to evidence, | 降职后 |
[03:51] | I’m just happy to be in the division. | 我很高兴还能留在精英组 |
[03:53] | Agent Burke. | 博尔克探员 |
[03:56] | Agent Callaway, congratulations. | 卡拉威探员 恭喜 |
[03:57] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[03:58] | I was so happy to hear | 我很高兴 |
[04:00] | that you were still here at New York White Collar. | 你还在纽约精英组 |
[04:02] | 13 years. | 已经13年了 |
[04:03] | That’s amazing. | 太了不起了 |
[04:04] | Neal Caffrey. A pleasure. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 很高兴见到你 |
[04:06] | Oh, the pleasure is all mine, Agent Callaway. | 这是我的荣幸 卡拉威探员 |
[04:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:09] | And when I heard about the opening here, | 当我得知要调到这里来后 |
[04:11] | I researched your division | 我对这里做了了解 |
[04:12] | and found out you guys really get it done. | 发现你们俩工作得很默契 |
[04:14] | In no small part due to Reese Hughes. | 这都是休斯的功劳 |
[04:16] | He was a very supportive boss. | 他很支持我们的工作 |
[04:18] | Yeah, I noticed. I like results. | 我注意到了 我喜欢结果 |
[04:20] | Speaking of which, I like to get them above board, | 说到结果 我有工作给你们 |
[04:22] | so let’s keep that in mind over your next case. | 办这个案子的时候 记住我说的 |
[04:26] | Which case is that? | 这是什么案子 |
[04:27] | Well, you two have a knack for closing art-forgery cases, | 你们在艺术造假方面很厉害 |
[04:30] | and there have been some suspicions | 有人对近期发现的贝尔尼尼作品 |
[04:32] | about the new Bernini discovery. | 怀有疑问 |
[04:33] | That’s a multi-million dollar sculpture. | 那是个价值上百万的雕塑 |
[04:35] | And if it’s fake. | 如果那是假的 |
[04:36] | We can bust the seller, | 我们可以逮捕商家 |
[04:37] | have a quick, high-profile win right out of the gate. | 来一场迅速高调的行动 |
[04:40] | It’s a wonderful way to show the bureau | 这样就能向警局展示 |
[04:42] | that this division is back on track. | 这个组已经重回正轨 |
[04:43] | Didn’t think we were off track. | 我不认为我们偏离过轨道 |
[04:45] | Well, somebody did, or else I wouldn’t be here. | 有人那么认为了 不然我不会在这里 |
[04:52] | Did you mention the Empire State building | 你在有关普拉特的报告中 |
[04:54] | in your file on Pratt? | 提到帝国大厦了吗 |
[04:55] | No. I left it out of the report. | 没有 我没写在报告里 |
[04:58] | You’re worried Callaway might be connected to the senator? | 你担心卡拉威和那个参议员有关 |
[05:01] | Well, she was nice to me. | 她对我很友好 |
[05:02] | When people are nice, they’re usually working an angle. | 人们对你友好都是有目的的 |
[05:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:07] | I’ll look into Callaway. | 我会查一下卡拉威 |
[05:08] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[05:09] | let’s just try and get her that quick win she asked for. | 我们还要搞定她要的快速胜利 |
[05:16] | Monsieur Caffrey. | 卡夫瑞先生 |
[05:18] | – Henri. – Bonjour. | -亨利 -你好 |
[05:25] | Ah, there’s a hillside village in the French Riviera | 法国里维埃拉的一个小村庄 |
[05:27] | known for sculpture, and — | 在雕塑方面很出名 所以 |
[05:28] | You’re old friends. I get it. | 你是老朋友 了解 |
[05:30] | Peter Burke, his handler. | 彼得·博尔克 他的监管人 |
[05:32] | So, you think it’s real? | 你认为这是真迹吗 |
[05:33] | Scuff marks here. | 这里有磨损痕迹 |
[05:35] | They look like rope burns. | 看上去是绳子造成的 |
[05:37] | Yeah, cotton-braided rope was the preferred method | 用棉编绳来提起和搬运雕塑 |
[05:39] | to pulley and move sculpture during the Napoleonic War. | 在拿破仑战争时期很流行 |
[05:42] | There’s added plaster in the plinth. | 底座有石膏 |
[05:44] | Bernini did that himself | 贝尔尼尼自己弄的 |
[05:45] | when his patron, Marcantonio Borghese, | 他的赞助人 马卡托尼奥·鲍格才 |
[05:47] | moved the piece to a larger entryway. | 将雕塑运到更大的入口时这么做的 |
[05:51] | In his home. | 在他家中 |
[05:54] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[05:57] | Neal, you can browse when we’re done. | 尼尔 办完案子再四处看 |
[06:03] | What sold me was the seal on the 1842 shipping orders | 之前卖给我的是1842年从波尔多港 |
[06:06] | from the port of Bordeaux — | 运送清单上的印章 |
[06:08] | That red pigment is impossible to find today. | 相同的红色颜料在今天几乎找不到了 |
[06:11] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[06:12] | As far as the aesthetic, | 考虑到美感 |
[06:13] | Bernini was the first and only artist of his time | 贝尔尼尼是他时代里第一位也是 |
[06:16] | to explore the idea of metamorphosis in marble. | 唯一一位从大理石中探究变形的人 |
[06:18] | This is the real Aphrodite. | 这是真迹 |
[06:20] | Excellent. Then — | 太好了 |
[06:21] | As for the one over here — | 但这边这件 |
[06:23] | Ah, the Dubois. | 杜布瓦作品 |
[06:25] | “Hand Over Hand”. | 交叉手 |
[06:26] | One of the four remaining pieces in his catalog. | 他仅存四件作品中的一件 |
[06:29] | Yeah, it just sold at auction last week for $6.5 million. | 上周以650万美金拍卖了 |
[06:32] | It was. | 确实 |
[06:33] | Yeah. They’re gonna want their money back. | 他们会想把钱讨回来的 |
[06:38] | It’s a fake. | 是赝品 |
[07:09] | We are the exclusive dealers of Olivier Dubois’ work. | 我们是奥利维尔·杜布瓦作品的独家经销商 |
[07:13] | This piece has already been authenticated and sold. | 此作品已经过鉴定并卖出了 |
[07:16] | That doesn’t make it any less of a forgery. | 那也是件仿冒品 |
[07:19] | Why don’t you explain exactly why you think it’s a fake? | 不如你来解释下为什么说它是赝品 |
[07:22] | Well, technically, all the style elements are there. | 严格来说 风格仿得相当到位 |
[07:26] | I mean, it’s a brilliant forgery — | 是个绝妙的赝品 |
[07:27] | It’s too good. | 过于完美了 |
[07:29] | It’s subtle, but these lines where the hands meet | 很巧妙 但手掌交叠处的这些线条 |
[07:31] | feel ever so slightly forced to dimension, | 略显过于追求尺寸 |
[07:34] | where a Dubois would flow more easily, less exact. | 杜布瓦的作品则更流畅 不拘精度 |
[07:37] | Dubois may have changed techniques | 杜布瓦也许改变了手法 |
[07:38] | just as he shifted motifs in his final years. | 正如他后期更换作品主题一样 |
[07:42] | Every Dubois contains his unique signature — | 每件杜布瓦的作品都有他独特的签名 |
[07:44] | a hand-written note inserted into the center of the marble. | 嵌入大理石中心的一张手写的纸条 |
[07:47] | What’s on it? | 写的什么 |
[07:48] | Well, supposedly, he exposes the heart of the piece, | 据说他揭露了作品的中心 |
[07:50] | but no one knows exactly. | 但没人能确定 |
[07:52] | That’s part of the mystique of his work. | 这也是他作品奥秘的一部分 |
[07:54] | We verified with X-ray diffraction. | 我们用X光衍射核实过 |
[07:57] | A scroll is inside. | 纸卷就在里面 |
[08:00] | Are you familiar with chicken sexers? | 你知道什么叫鸡只辨雌雄吗 |
[08:02] | No, I don’t believe I am. | 不知道 |
[08:04] | Baby chickens need to be sorted into males and females. | 小鸡仔需要按照雌雄分类 |
[08:07] | The sorters are called sexers. | 此分类人员叫作鉴别员 |
[08:08] | The only problem is baby chicks look identical. | 唯一的问题是小鸡仔看着都一样 |
[08:12] | This will loop back to the Dubois? | 这跟杜布瓦有什么关系 |
[08:13] | The Japanese developed a fool-proof technique, | 日本人发明了一种十分简单的技巧 |
[08:16] | but the only way to teach it is to pick up a chick | 而唯一传授的办法就是选一只鸡仔 |
[08:18] | – and place it in either the male or the female bin. – Neal. | -然后放在雌或雄的分类箱里 -尼尔 |
[08:22] | Now, at first they’re just guessing. | 起初他们只是猜测 |
[08:23] | A teacher will stand behind a student and say “yes” | 每次学生猜对 在其身后的老师 |
[08:25] | each time they guess correctly. | 就会说”对” |
[08:26] | But after a few months, a student is able | 但数月之后 学生可以 |
[08:28] | to sort the chicks correctly 100% of the time, | 完全准确地分辨鸡仔的性别 |
[08:30] | and to this day, no one is able to articulate why. | 直到现在 也没人能说出原因 |
[08:33] | There is a scientific basis for instinct. | 天性是有科学依据的 |
[08:36] | And as Dubois-esque as this seems, | 这个看着是杜布瓦风格 |
[08:38] | it’s not a Dubois. | 但不是杜布瓦的作品 |
[08:41] | Who sold you the piece? | 这作品谁卖你的 |
[08:42] | Dubois’ protg, J.B. Bellmiere. | 杜布瓦门徒 J.B.鲍米尔 |
[08:44] | Until Dubois’ death last year, | 直到去年杜布瓦去世前 |
[08:46] | a man named J.B. Bellmiere | 一个叫J.B.鲍米尔的男人 |
[08:49] | worked as his apprentice. | 以学徒身份为其工作 |
[08:50] | He’s the man who authenticates Dubois’ work. | 他就是鉴定杜布瓦作品的那个人 |
[08:52] | He’s considered the ultimate authority. | 他被誉为最终权威 |
[08:56] | Agent Callaway. | 卡拉威探员 |
[08:57] | Agent Burke. Please, don’t let me interrupt you. | 博尔克探员 请继续 别让我打搅你们 |
[09:00] | Peter was just explaining that if the Dubois is a forgery, | 彼得在解释如果杜布瓦的作品是赝品 |
[09:03] | then Bellmiere would be our prime suspect. | 那鲍米尔就是头号嫌犯 |
[09:05] | I see. And this is based | 原来如此 这是基于 |
[09:07] | on Caffrey’s highly critical chicken sexer theory? | 卡夫瑞极具批判性的鸡只辨雌雄理论吗 |
[09:10] | He… may have mentioned that. | 他 似乎提过 |
[09:13] | At the time of Dubois’ death, | 杜布瓦去世时 |
[09:15] | there were four sculptures in his catalog | 他编目下有四座 |
[09:18] | that had never gone to market. | 从未流入市场的雕塑 |
[09:19] | “Hand over hand” is the first one to surface. | “交叠之手”是第一个出现的 |
[09:21] | Are you suggesting that Bellmiere, | 你是说鲍米尔 |
[09:23] | – as his apprentice, could have forged it? – I am. | -作为他的学徒 造了个赝品 -是 |
[09:25] | Interesting theory. | 有趣的理论 |
[09:28] | Peter, when you’re finished here, | 彼得 等会议结束 |
[09:29] | will you see me in my office? | 能来我办公室一趟吗 |
[09:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:36] | Hey. How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[09:38] | Mozzie’s safehouse is a 10-by-10 underground bomb shelter | 蚊子的藏身房是个十平米的地下防空洞 |
[09:41] | in the middle of the woods | 地处森林之中 |
[09:42] | surrounded by a pig farm and a bog. | 周围还有养猪场和泥沼 |
[09:45] | I take it you’re ready for a change of venue? | 看来你准备好更换地点了 |
[09:47] | I’m ready for my freedom. Any updates? | 是准备好重获自由 有进展吗 |
[09:49] | Yeah, we’re getting close. | 是的 就快得手了 |
[09:50] | How close? Weeks? Days? | 多快 还要几周 几天 |
[09:53] | I can’t say yet. | 还不确定 |
[09:54] | Listen, Peter’s involved now. | 听好 彼得也介入了 |
[09:56] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听着不妙啊 |
[09:58] | Well, it is. | 确实 |
[09:59] | Listen, I should be there. Let me help. | 我该回去 我去帮忙 |
[10:01] | No, we can’t risk it. | 不 我们不能冒险 |
[10:02] | We got a new boss at the bureau — | 局里来了个新上司 |
[10:03] | she’s keeping a close eye on us. | 她把我们盯得很紧 |
[10:05] | I’ll let you know the minute we locate the box. | 确认盒子的地点后我会通知你 |
[10:07] | Do it soon. | 尽快 |
[10:15] | I want you to move off the Bellmiere case. | 我希望你放手鲍米尔的案子 |
[10:17] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[10:19] | There’s just not enough hard evidence. | 硬性证据不够 |
[10:20] | Yet. | 目前而已 |
[10:21] | Look, if you want to dig into this in your own time, | 听好 如果你想私下独自进行调查 |
[10:23] | feel free. | 请便 |
[10:24] | Just don’t do it on the bureau’s. | 只是别扯到局里 |
[10:26] | If Neal’s right — and I trust his hunch — | 如果尼尔是对的 我相信他的直觉 |
[10:28] | we’re dealing with a world-class forger. | 我们对付的就是世界级伪造者 |
[10:29] | But we have a growing stack of cases | 但我们手头有大量拥有 |
[10:31] | with conclusive data we can work. | 确凿数据的案件可供办理 |
[10:33] | You and Neal are an impressive team, but you’re too impulsive. | 你和尼尔是对绝妙搭档 但你们太冲动了 |
[10:36] | Focus your energy on cases we can close. | 把精力集中在可结案的案子上 |
[10:39] | – Efficiency is our most important tool. – I get it. | -效率是我们最重要的手段 -明白了 |
[10:43] | We want a quick, high-profile win to impress the bureau. | 我们要用迅速高调的胜利来震慑警局 |
[10:45] | There you go. | 没错 |
[10:51] | You’re gonna drop the case? | 你要放手这个案子 |
[10:52] | No, I can’t let a multi-million dollar forger go | 不 我不能让获利数百万的伪造者逍遥法外 |
[10:54] | just because it might not be an easy win. | 哪怕这案子十分棘手 |
[10:57] | That’s why they should have given you the job. | 所以说他们应该让你当头儿 |
[10:59] | They’re gonna realize that. | 他们会意识到的 |
[11:00] | I don’t want it. | 我才不想要 |
[11:02] | It would have been nice to be asked. | 就算被问问也不错 |
[11:05] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:16] | – Hey, Neal. – Hey. | -嗨 尼尔 -嗨 |
[11:16] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[11:18] | What was so urgent? | 什么事这么急 |
[11:20] | Well, how would you like to meet the man | 想不想见那个被你识破的 |
[11:22] | behind that magnificent forgery you spotted? | 绝妙伪造案的幕后黑手 |
[11:24] | You found more information on Bellmiere? | 你又查到鲍米尔的其他信息了 |
[11:26] | Yeah. His real name’s Jeff Blatnik. | 对 他的真名是杰夫·布拉特尼克 |
[11:28] | Well, you can’t fault him for changing his name. | 你不能因为换个名字就怪罪他 |
[11:31] | A lot of artists change their name. | 很多艺术家都换名字 |
[11:32] | So do con artists. | 骗子也是 |
[11:35] | I’d buy a Bellmiere over a Blatnik — | 我是说鲍米尔听着比布拉特尼克拉风 |
[11:37] | that’s all I’m saying. | 没别的意思 |
[11:38] | But he didn’t sell a Bellmiere. He sold a Dubois. | 但他没卖鲍米尔作品 卖的是杜布瓦的作品 |
[11:40] | Mm, true. | 确实 |
[12:05] | The second Dubois in his catalog… | 杜布瓦编目下的第二件作品 |
[12:08] | or is it? | 是真的吗 |
[12:11] | That’s so close. | 仿得相当真 |
[12:13] | Bellmiere has an incredible eye. | 鲍米尔眼力很好 |
[12:15] | It’s just — it’s not a Dubois. | 只是 依旧是赝品 |
[12:24] | While you look for J.B., | 你去找J.B.的时候 |
[12:25] | why don’t I find out what his students have to say? | 我去跟他学生聊聊如何 |
[12:28] | Go. | 去吧 |
[12:41] | Original. | 原创 |
[12:43] | Conceptual. | 有概念 |
[12:45] | I’m gonna say the wires represent industry — | 我觉得这些管道代表工业 |
[12:48] | an endless loop spiraling downward. | 无限循环螺旋向下 |
[12:51] | You get me. | 没错 |
[12:52] | I’ve been following the Bellmiere school | 我跟随杜布瓦学校 |
[12:53] | for a while. | 有段时间了 |
[12:55] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[12:56] | Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[12:57] | I run the Haversham gallery in Portland. | 我在波特兰经营哈弗沙姆画廊 |
[12:58] | Oh, I’ll…get Mr. Bellmiere. | 我去叫鲍米尔先生 |
[13:00] | Oh, in a little bit. | 不急 |
[13:02] | I want to see if any of the other pieces | 我想看看其他作品能不能 |
[13:03] | speak to me like yours does. | 像你的一样让我产生共鸣 |
[13:07] | Knock it over. | 把它掀翻 |
[13:09] | Come on! Break it! | 快 砸碎它 |
[13:11] | It either works, or it doesn’t. | 不成功便成仁 |
[13:13] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[13:25] | Now you can start fresh. | 现在你能重新开始了 |
[13:36] | Dubois taught me that. | 杜布瓦教我的 |
[13:37] | Destruction is part of creation. | 毁坏也是创造的一部分 |
[13:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:43] | I’m Peter Burke, FBI. | 彼得·博尔克 联邦探员 |
[13:46] | Need your help. | 需要你协助工作 |
[13:47] | Let’s cut through the facade, Agent Burke. | 我们就别绕弯子了 博尔克探员 |
[13:49] | You’re here because you want to know | 你来这是因为你想知道 |
[13:50] | if the Dubois that I sold to the Tibedaux is a forgery. | 我卖给艺术馆的杜布瓦雕塑是不是赝品 |
[13:53] | Any information you have on the piece would help. | 任何关于那作品的信息都有帮助 |
[13:55] | Who suggested it was a fake? | 谁说那是假的了 |
[13:57] | One of their experts. | 某位专家 |
[13:58] | “Experts.” | 专家 |
[14:00] | I am the expert on Dubois. | 我是杜布瓦作品的专家 |
[14:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:04] | The complaint was | 据说那座雕塑的线条 |
[14:05] | that somehow the lines lacked a certain subtlety | 缺少其他杜布瓦作品中 |
[14:09] | found in other Dubois pieces. | 特有的巧妙感 |
[14:14] | “Hand over hand” may not be | “交叠之手”或许不像 |
[14:16] | as inspired as some of his earlier works, | 他某些早期作品那样精妙 |
[14:19] | but perhaps that’s why he gave it to me. | 但或许这就是他把作品给我的原因 |
[14:23] | He gave you a $6.5 million statue? | 他给了你座价值六百五十万的雕塑 |
[14:25] | I gave him 10 years. | 我给了他十年 |
[14:28] | Where can I see some of Mr. Bellmiere’s work? | 鲍米尔先生的作品在哪 |
[14:30] | Oh, he doesn’t have any on display. | 他没有展出任何作品 |
[14:31] | Really? Nothing? | 真的 一个都没有 |
[14:33] | Well, he’s…been spending a lot of time | 他大部分时间都在 |
[14:35] | in his private workspace — off the hallway. | 他私人工作区里 从走廊过去 |
[14:39] | You seen what he’s been working on? | 你见过他在做什么吗 |
[14:40] | Oh, no one has. He works alone. | 没人见过 他单独工作 |
[14:43] | It’s his process. | 这是他的作风 |
[14:45] | Maybe I can convince him to give me a sneak peak. | 也许我能说服他让我偷偷看一眼 |
[14:47] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[14:59] | Out of curiosity, what does your work sell for? | 我很好奇 你的作品有什么卖点 |
[15:03] | I’m taking my time to define what makes a Bellmiere. | 我诠释了什么叫做鲍米尔 |
[15:07] | So, you don’t have anything on the market, huh? | 但你从没拿去卖 对吧 |
[15:10] | Mm. Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[15:41] | Did you see any of Bellmiere’s work? | 你看到鲍米尔的作品了 |
[15:43] | Yeah, two partially completed sculptures. | 对 两个雕塑的半成品 |
[15:46] | Oh. He really is taking his time to find his own vision. | 他真的在寻找自己的新风格 |
[15:49] | Is that what he told you? | 他是这样告诉你的 |
[15:50] | Oh, “Some ideas come fully formed. | 一些想法已经成型 |
[15:52] | Others take years.” | 有些还需要几年 |
[15:53] | Well, he’s fully formed ones come from Dubois. | 他成型的想法都是来自杜布瓦 |
[15:56] | So, he’s forging the last two catalog pieces. | 他在伪造目录里的最后两件作品 |
[15:58] | The same rare marble, technique, style. | 同样稀有的大理石 同样的技术和风格 |
[16:02] | Well, we can’t make a bust until he tries to sell one of them. | 我们不能等到他想卖的时候再来抓他 |
[16:05] | Bellmiere’s already made millions off “Hand over hand.” | 他已经靠”手相连”挣了几百万 |
[16:07] | He could sit on the other three for years | 他可以再等几年 |
[16:09] | when their value skyrockets. | 价格飞涨后再出手 |
[16:11] | is there any way he’d want to sell them earlier? | 没有办法让他想早点卖出去吗 |
[16:15] | I could encourage him. | 我可以点把火 |
[16:17] | But I’m gonna need about 500 pounds of marble. | 不过我需要五百磅重的大理石 |
[16:19] | All right. | 没问题 |
[17:08] | Entrez, Moz. | 门没关 蚊子 |
[17:19] | Hey. | 你好 |
[17:20] | Good to see you, too, kid. | 见到你我也很高兴 儿子 |
[17:29] | It’s too risky for you to be here. | 你到这里来太危险了 |
[17:31] | I can’t take Mozzie’s safehouse anymore. | 我在蚊子的安全屋里待不下去了 |
[17:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:36] | He’s a very weird dude. | 他是个非常奇怪的家伙 |
[17:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | So, what am I looking at? | 这个是什么 |
[17:42] | Dubois’ “Devolution.” | 杜布瓦的”退化” |
[17:43] | I’m sorry, but you got to go back. | 我很抱歉 不过你一定得回去 |
[17:45] | Listen, you’ve been looking for that evidence box for, what, | 听着 你找证据盒多久了 |
[17:49] | three months now? | 三个月吗 |
[17:51] | I’ve been after it for 30 years. | 而我已经找了三十年 |
[17:52] | Now you say you’re close. | 现在你说快了 |
[17:54] | When WITSEC moved Ellen to New York 12 years ago, | 12年前 证人保护计划让爱伦搬到纽约 |
[17:57] | they gave her a job at a securities firm. | 给了她一份保安公司的工作 |
[17:59] | She had access to the 50th floor of the Empire State Building | 帝国大厦五十层装修的时候 |
[18:02] | while it was under renovation. | 她可以进去 |
[18:04] | You think she planted it there? | 你认为她放在了那里 |
[18:05] | Moz has been casing the place all day. | 蚊子整天都在盯着那个地方 |
[18:07] | We’ll know soon. | 我们很快就知道了 |
[18:09] | So…We wait. | 我们继续等 |
[18:11] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[18:12] | We wait. | 我们等 |
[18:19] | I’ve heard of Dubois. | 我听说过杜布瓦 |
[18:21] | Yeah, well, one of his pieces just sold for $6.5 million — | 他的一件作品刚卖了650万美元 |
[18:24] | It was a forgery. | 是件赝品 |
[18:25] | So, you’re doing this for work? | 你雕这个 是为了工作 |
[18:26] | Yeah, I have to pass this off as a real Dubois. | 我得把它弄得像是真品 再去卖掉 |
[18:36] | Hey, Moz. | 蚊子 |
[18:37] | As fond as I am of the Japanese culture, | 对日本文化热情如我 |
[18:40] | I could go the rest of my life without hearing “Chiizu” again. | 下半辈子也不想再听到”鳖子”了 |
[18:44] | Japanese for “Say cheese”? | 日本腔的”茄子”吗 |
[18:45] | Among other things. | 接着听下面的 |
[18:47] | Hello, Mozzie. | 你好啊 蚊子 |
[18:49] | Is that James? | 是詹姆斯吗 |
[18:50] | You’re on speaker. | 我把免提打开了 |
[18:51] | James, what happened? | 詹姆斯 出什么事了 |
[18:52] | He was going stir-crazy. | 他快要精神失常了 |
[18:54] | At my cabin? But it’s so picturesque. | 在我的房子吗 那里风景如画啊 |
[18:56] | There are no windows. | 你那根本没窗户 |
[18:58] | Insufficient motivation. | 动机不足 |
[19:00] | However, your premature arrival is actually well-timed. | 不过 虽说你来得早却也来得巧 |
[19:04] | Me and my photos will be there momentarily. | 我会带着照片马上出现 |
[19:11] | Neal and I visited his studio off hours — | 按照你的建议 我和尼尔 |
[19:14] | as you suggested. | 下班后去了他的工作室 |
[19:15] | I did not suggest for you | 我可没建议你 |
[19:16] | to spend 15 grand of this division’s money | 花了组里一万五千美元 |
[19:18] | on rare Italian marble. | 买稀有的意大利大理石 |
[19:21] | That was well within my discretionary budget | 为了调查案件 给我的自由预算 |
[19:23] | for developing investigations. | 完全可以支付这笔钱 |
[19:25] | I will look into the discretionary budget later. | 等会儿我再查你的自由预算 |
[19:27] | Right now, explain the marble. | 现在说说 为什么要大理石 |
[19:29] | We believe Bellmiere is forging the remaining two Dubois. | 我们认为鲍米尔在仿造其余两件杜布瓦作品 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 继续 |
[19:33] | But he could sit on them for years, | 但他可能等上几年再卖 |
[19:35] | So Neal is sculpting one of the two. | 所以尼尔雕一件 |
[19:37] | Once it’s authenticated — | 一旦被鉴定是真的 |
[19:38] | It’ll drive Bellmiere crazy | 鲍米尔会气得发疯 |
[19:40] | – Because it’ll be millions of dollars out of his pocket. – Right. | -因为你们抢走了他的几百万 -对 |
[19:43] | Neal reaches out to Bellmiere, offers his skills, | 尼尔联系鲍米尔 提供他的技术 |
[19:45] | and we draw a confession from collusion. | 之后我们可以通过尼尔给他定罪 |
[19:48] | It’s risky. | 这很危险 |
[19:49] | It’s efficient and high-profile. | 但它有效而且很高调 |
[19:53] | Did Hughes authorize you to go after these types of operations? | 休斯会批准你类似的行动吗 |
[19:56] | He trusted me. | 他相信我 |
[19:57] | It cost him his job. | 让他丢了工作 |
[19:59] | I like this job. | 我喜欢这份工作 |
[20:00] | I don’t want to lose it. | 我不想丢掉 |
[20:02] | Reese didn’t lose his job over a $15,000 expense. | 里斯不是因为一万五千块钱丢的工作 |
[20:05] | No, he lost it because he approved you | 确实 而是因为他允许你 |
[20:07] | to go after someone you couldn’t beat. | 去抓你抓不到的人 |
[20:10] | You read our file on Senator Pratt. | 你读了我们关于普拉特参议员的档案 |
[20:12] | I did. | 我看了 |
[20:13] | Is that investigation still open? | 调查还在继续吗 |
[20:18] | She asked you to close the case against Pratt? | 她让你结了有关普拉特的案子 |
[20:21] | No, she closed the case against Pratt. | 不 是她结了案子 |
[20:23] | She’s got to be in his pocket. | 她被攥在他手心里 |
[20:24] | I haven’t found a link. | 我还没找到联系 |
[20:25] | But if you were sexing chickens — | 不过如果你在给鸡分雌雄 |
[20:27] | Callaway is ambitious and pragmatic. | 卡拉威有野心 也很务实 |
[20:29] | She knows that our investigation into Pratt forced Hughes out, | 她知道我们对普拉特的调查让休斯丢了工作 |
[20:32] | so she may just be protecting her job. | 也许她只想保住工作 |
[20:34] | She’s reading your logs pretty carefully. | 但她很仔细的看了你的记录 |
[20:36] | Yeah, it’s gonna be a challenge | 很难对她瞒住 |
[20:38] | to keep the Empire State off her radar. | 关于帝国大厦的事情 |
[20:40] | Especially with my father back in town. | 尤其是我父亲回来的时候 |
[20:44] | Send him back — immediately. | 送他回去 现在就送 |
[20:45] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[20:47] | If we force him, he’ll just go rogue, | 要是我们逼他走 他可能阳奉阴违 |
[20:48] | which will be even more problematic. | 事情就更难办了 |
[20:51] | I guess that answers the age-old question | 你这性格是后天培养的吗 |
[20:52] | of nature versus nurture. | 我看是遗传的 |
[21:05] | Our authenticators are in deep discussion. | 我们的鉴定专家正和人讨论 |
[21:07] | They better go for it. | 你最好过去 |
[21:10] | Have you seen the provenance? | 你看过收藏者名单了吗 |
[21:12] | What is Bellmiere doing here? | 鲍米尔在这里干什么 |
[21:13] | He wasn’t supposed to show up | 在作品鉴定之前 |
[21:15] | until after the piece was authenticated. | 他不应该出现在这里的 |
[21:17] | If he claims it’s a fraud — | 如果他声称是赝品 |
[21:18] | his word may supercede the experts’. | 就会取代专家的结论 |
[21:20] | He can’t see you. He’s gonna smell a setup. | 不能让他看见你 他会知道这是圈套的 |
[21:26] | Leslie. | 莱斯莉 |
[21:27] | J.B., I didn’t want to trouble you with this | J.B. 在雕塑鉴定之前 |
[21:29] | until we had it authenticated. | 你最好不要来这里 |
[21:30] | If a Dubois is coming to market, I know about it. | 如果有杜布瓦的作品要出售 我必须知道 |
[21:32] | Someone’s claiming | 有人声称 |
[21:33] | it’s the second of the four remaining pieces. | 这是剩下四件作品的第二件 |
[21:35] | The exploration of figurative techniques | 在他遇到第五任妻子后 |
[21:37] | wasn’t until he met his fifth wife. | 象征性的手法才会出现 |
[21:39] | It’s hard to tell from the catalog photos, | 仅用目录的照片很难鉴定 |
[21:41] | but it certainly tracks with the timeline. | 但它确实和时间线吻合 |
[21:44] | Did you check the palm? | 你检查手掌了吗 |
[21:45] | Unfinished. | 还没看完 |
[21:46] | Dubois left the palms untouched in his abstractions. | 在抽象派作品中 杜布瓦没有雕刻手掌 |
[21:48] | 2004 — he made nothing else that year. | 2004 这是当年唯一的作品 |
[21:51] | And inside? | 内部呢 |
[21:52] | That’s what convinced us. We ran the X-ray. | 没有问题 我们用X射线鉴定过了 |
[22:02] | No. This is not…a Dubois. | 不 这不是…杜布瓦普通的作品 |
[22:06] | It is the Dubois. | 而是最有代表性的作品 |
[22:09] | It is the height of his mastery and his seminal work. | 这是他艺术的最高峰 必将流芳百世 |
[22:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:27] | Neal caffrey. I own this piece. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 这件作品是我的 |
[22:36] | I’m very curious, Mr. Caffrey. | 卡夫瑞先生 我很好奇 |
[22:39] | How did you come to own “Devolution”? | 你是如何得到”退化”的 |
[22:41] | I imagine much the same way | 我想这和你得到 |
[22:42] | as you came to own the Dubois you sold last week. | 上周卖出的那件杜布瓦 异曲同工 |
[22:45] | Yours is a fraud. | 你的是赝品 |
[22:48] | Are you questioning the experts? | 你是在质疑专家吗 |
[22:50] | I wouldn’t. | 我就不会 |
[22:52] | That would make it much more difficult | 你想卖剩下的三个 |
[22:53] | for you to sell the remaining three — | 恐怕是有难度了 |
[22:56] | Excuse me, now two Duboises. | 抱歉 现在有两个杜布瓦了 |
[23:01] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[23:03] | There is an arrangement where we each sell one. | 不如我们每人卖一个 |
[23:06] | “Sisters” Is already on display in my loft. | “姊妹”已经在我的阁楼上展出了 |
[23:08] | Everyone knows that. | 大家都知道 |
[23:09] | But no one’s seen “Courtship” yet, have they? | 但没人见过”求婚” 对吧 |
[23:16] | Come to my studio tomorrow — 2:00. | 明天到我工作室来 两点钟 |
[23:32] | Good instincts. | 直觉不错 |
[23:34] | Yep. Trust the chicken sexers. | 相信鸡只辨雌雄了 |
[23:39] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[23:40] | Yep. That it is. | 就是这样 |
[23:43] | Any ideas on the box? | 关于证据盒有想法吗 |
[23:45] | Well, I’m developing a theory. | 我有了新的理论 |
[23:48] | When Ellen and I were partners, | 当我跟爱伦还是搭档的时候 |
[23:49] | we busted our fair share of hideouts. | 我们毁掉了自己的藏身处 |
[23:52] | When it came to finding stashes, we had a saying — | 要找藏匿物时 我们有个暗号 |
[23:55] | “Walls move, ceilings and floors don’t.” | “墙动 天花板和地板不动” |
[23:57] | Well, the floors are marble. | 地板是大理石的 |
[23:59] | You think she hid it in the ceiling? | 你认为它被藏在天花板里 |
[24:01] | Well, if I was a betting man… | 要赌一把的话 |
[24:03] | All you got to do is scan 1,000 square feet of ceiling tile. | 你只需要扫描一千平方英尺的天花板 |
[24:07] | We’ve narrowed our search from all of Manhattan | 我们把搜索范围从整个曼哈顿 |
[24:09] | to a ceiling in the corner of a building. | 缩小到一小块天花板上 |
[24:11] | We’re gonna find it. | 我们会找到的 |
[24:12] | – Optimist. – Ah, good mood. | -真乐观 -因为心情好 |
[24:15] | They must have bought your sculpture. | 肯定是他们买了你的雕塑 |
[24:16] | They did. | 是的 |
[24:18] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[24:20] | They said it wasn’t a dubois — | 他们说这不是杜布瓦普通的作品 |
[24:22] | It was the dubois. | 而是最有代表性的作品 |
[24:24] | You’re kidding. | 说笑呢吧 |
[24:25] | They called it his seminal work. | 他们称它为他的精华之作 |
[24:27] | I knew it! Attaboy! | 好样的 |
[24:36] | Full disclosure. | 完美的结局 |
[24:43] | That helps explain | 这样的话你不在的时候 |
[24:44] | what I found while you were out. | 我找到的东西就不足为奇了 |
[24:46] | Such as? | 例如 |
[24:48] | Oh… Such as a Van Dyck… | 例如凡·戴克的画 |
[24:56] | …and this Degas. | 还有这幅德加的画 |
[24:58] | They’re forgeries. | 都是赝品 |
[25:00] | They’re flawless. | 但完美无瑕 |
[25:02] | Flawless. | 完美无瑕 |
[25:05] | You have a tremendous gift, Neal. | 尼尔 你有过人的天赋 |
[25:08] | Your original work must be extraordinary. | 你的原创肯定非同凡响 |
[25:11] | I don’t have many original pieces. | 我没多少原创 |
[25:13] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[25:17] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:18] | Well, that’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[25:20] | Because if you can do this… | 如果这你都能做 |
[25:23] | you’re capable of anything. | 你可以做任何事 |
[25:33] | All right, here’s my proposal — | 我有个提议 |
[25:35] | We finish “Courtship”, split the profits 50/50. | 我们完成”求婚” 五五分成 |
[25:38] | Well, let’s be clear — forgery is a federal offense. | 先说明白 伪造可是大罪 |
[25:44] | This is a Dubois replica. | 这是件杜布瓦的复制品 |
[25:46] | Understood. | 明白 |
[25:54] | The contours and planes complement each other well. | 轮廓和抛光都相辅相成 |
[25:57] | I’m impressed. | 厉害 |
[25:59] | A shame I have to destroy it. | 可惜我得毁了它 |
[26:02] | What’s the point of making a replica | 既然都已经卖出了真品 |
[26:03] | of a piece you’ve already sold? | 还要做它的复制品干嘛 |
[26:09] | Dubois used to say, “Don’t get attached to your work.” | 杜布瓦曾说 “别依恋你的作品” |
[26:18] | Neal’s figured out a way to | 尼尔想到了一个方法能 |
[26:19] | nail Bellmiere on forgery. | 以伪造将鲍米尔定罪 |
[26:21] | You promised me a confession. | 你承诺过他会坦白的 |
[26:23] | Now I’m promising you hard evidence. | 但我现在可以给你铁证 |
[26:25] | Keep talking. | 继续 |
[26:26] | Dubois put an original, hand-written note | 杜布瓦会把一张亲手写的字条 |
[26:28] | into the heart of each piece. | 放进每件作品中 |
[26:30] | Yes, I know. The Tibedaux X-rayed it and found it. | 我知道 艺术馆用X射线找到了 |
[26:32] | The X-ray only verified its existence, | X射线只是证明了它的存在 |
[26:34] | not what was on it. | 而没验明上面写了什么 |
[26:36] | Yeah, if the scroll contains | 要是字条上有 |
[26:36] | Bellmiere’s handwriting and fingerprints | 鲍米尔的字迹和指纹 |
[26:38] | and not Dubois’, then it’s a forgery. | 而不是杜布瓦的 那么它就是赝品 |
[26:41] | What are you suggesting? That we smash it open? | 你提议把它砸开吗 |
[26:43] | Well, there’s probably a — | 说不定可以 |
[26:44] | Fortunately, we have another option. | 幸运的是我们还有另一条的方案 |
[26:50] | A high-resolution imaging scanner. | 高清图像扫描仪 |
[26:52] | The new magnetic tomography scanners | 新型的磁性X线断层扫描仪 |
[26:54] | are portable and powerful enough | 方便携带而且强大到 |
[26:56] | to pick up fingerprints on a gun through a brick wall. | 可以透过一堵墙扫描到枪上的指纹 |
[26:59] | It’s still Neal’s word against Bellmiere’s. | 这还是尼尔的一面之词 |
[27:01] | I don’t think a judge is gonna approve a warrant. | 我不认为法官会许可搜查令 |
[27:03] | We don’t need one. | 不需要 |
[27:04] | You have a confidential informant | 你的秘密线人 |
[27:05] | who has access to the sculpture. | 可以找到那尊雕塑 |
[27:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:12] | But I’m gonna go with you — I’m gonna oversee this. | 我要跟着监督你们 |
[27:14] | And it’s not because I don’t trust you, Peter. | 彼得 这不是因为我不信任你 |
[27:16] | It’s because I don’t trust him. | 而是我不信任他 |
[27:19] | You said this was a high-profile case, and you’re right. | 你说过这案子很引人注目 没错 |
[27:21] | I want a clean conviction, no detours. | 我希望直接定罪 别搞花样 |
[27:23] | Have you got it, Neal? | 尼尔 懂了吗 |
[27:25] | – He’s got it. – I didn’t ask you, Peter. | -他懂了 -我没问你 彼得 |
[27:28] | Got it. | 了解 |
[27:29] | Okay, great. Then we shouldn’t have any problem. | 好 那就没问题了 |
[27:36] | I know that look. I don’t like that look. | 那表情我见过 我可不喜欢 |
[27:38] | What are you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[27:39] | I know how we can find the box in the Empire State Building. | 我知道怎么在帝国大厦里找到那盒子 |
[27:42] | The scanner. | 用扫描仪 |
[27:43] | – Yeah. – No. | -是的 -不行 |
[27:44] | That little device is worth a small Dubois. | 那玩意可值一小幅杜布瓦的画呢 |
[27:47] | I can’t just check it out like a library book. | 你以为借它跟在图书馆借书一样吗 |
[27:49] | I’ll use it while | 我可以假装在鲍米尔的阁楼 |
[27:51] | I’m supposed to be in Bellmiere’s loft. | 然后把它借出去用 |
[27:52] | Did you miss the part about no detours? | 没听懂什么叫别搞花样吗 |
[27:53] | Callaway’s gonna be in the van. | 卡拉威会一直呆在车里 |
[27:55] | – Okay, there you go. – Thanks. | -拿去吧 -谢了 |
[27:57] | I’m not gonna jeopardize our first operation. | 我不会搞砸我们的首次行动 |
[28:00] | She won’t know a thing. | 她不会察觉的 |
[28:01] | This is not a wink and a nod. No. | 这可不是眨眨眼点点头那么简单 |
[28:05] | I hear you. | 我明白了 |
[28:06] | – I don’t think you do. – What? | -你不明白 -什么 |
[28:08] | I need you to say, “I will not use the scanner | 快说 “我不会用扫描仪 |
[28:10] | to search the Empire State Building.” | 去帝国大厦里搜寻” |
[28:13] | I will not use the scanner | 我不会用扫描仪 |
[28:14] | to search the empire state building. | 去帝国大厦里搜寻 |
[28:16] | “Or Mozzie or James.” | “蚊子和詹姆斯也不会” |
[28:18] | Neither I, nor Mozzie, nor James | 我 蚊子还有詹姆斯 |
[28:20] | Will use the scanner for such a search. | 都不会用扫描仪去找 |
[28:23] | Little pinky-swear action? | 要拉钩钩吗 |
[28:27] | Moz, meet me at my place. | 蚊子 在我家见 |
[28:30] | I got a way to find the evidence. | 我知道怎么找证据了 |
[28:43] | Here is your surveillance watch du jour. | 你的监视手表装置 |
[28:47] | This is one an artisan might wear while sculpting. | 工匠雕刻时就戴这种 |
[28:50] | Keep those upgrades coming. | 随时汇报更新 |
[28:52] | Audio’s good. I’ve calibrated the scanner. | 音频没问题 我校准了扫描仪 |
[28:56] | Careful. | 当心点 |
[28:58] | I’ll keep it safe. | 保证安全 |
[28:59] | Anklet. | 取脚环 |
[29:01] | No. Let’s leave it on. | 让他戴着 |
[29:04] | This is an undercover operation. | 这可是卧底行动 |
[29:07] | Bellmiere’s an art forger. He’s not airport security. | 鲍米尔只是个伪造者又不是机场安检 |
[29:09] | He won’t be patting Caffrey down. | 他不会扑倒卡夫瑞的 |
[29:10] | Standard procedure is to remove the anklet. | 按标准流程就得取下脚环 |
[29:12] | We’re less than 500 yards away, | 我们在五百码之内 |
[29:14] | and we’ve ears on him with the watch. | 而且还有手表监听器 |
[29:17] | Would you stand up? | 请站起来 |
[29:28] | There. You’re a very talented con artist. | 好了 你可是个诈骗高手 |
[29:31] | You’ll figure out how to keep that covered. | 你知道该如何遮住它的 |
[29:33] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[29:40] | Well, the views are impressive. | 景色十分怡人 |
[29:43] | This high up in the Empire State Building — | 在如此高耸的帝国大厦中 |
[29:45] | Location is everything. | 地段才是真理 |
[29:47] | That’s exactly what I tell my customers — | 我就是这么告诉顾客的 |
[29:50] | I run an ice-cream franchise. | 我是卖冰淇林的 |
[29:54] | Security was a bear getting up here. | 这一路上的安检真牛啊 |
[29:56] | Yeah. Metal detectors in the lobby, | 大厅的金属探测器 |
[29:59] | cameras at the entries and exits, | 出入口的摄像头 |
[30:00] | visitor registration and access-control systems. | 来访者登记和入口控制系统 |
[30:03] | Check-in desk every floor — it’s very safe. | 每层都有登记柜台 相当安全 |
[30:05] | Oh, yeah. I can imagine. | 我懂 |
[30:09] | It would be next to impossible to sneak up, like, a…I don’t know — | 几乎不可能偷偷带进来 例如 |
[30:13] | a metal…scanner or something. | 金属的扫描仪之类的东西 |
[30:17] | Now, that office is directly below. | 下面有间办公室 |
[30:20] | Does that pose any noise problems? | 会有噪音问题吗 |
[30:21] | No. They’ve got 20-foot ceilings, | 不会 他们的天花板有二十英尺厚 |
[30:23] | and we’ve got three inches of marble. | 而且我们的大理石地板有三英寸厚 |
[30:27] | I think you have something on your shoe. | 你鞋上有脏东西 |
[30:31] | Oh, my. Oh, my. I am so sorry. | 天呐 真不好意思 |
[30:38] | W-what is this? | 这是啥 |
[30:39] | No — stop. | 快停下 |
[30:42] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[30:46] | Yeah, hi. I’m gonna need the marble buffed on the rental floor. | 你好 我需要人来抛光租赁层的地板 |
[30:52] | No. This afternoon — before the next showing. | 不 今天下午 在下次看房之前 |
[30:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:05] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:13] | Listen, if you don’t mind. I like to work alone. | 要是你不介意的话 我喜欢一个人工作 |
[31:15] | Just…part of my process. | 是我工序的一部分而已 |
[31:20] | I’m the same way. | 我也是 |
[31:22] | I’m gonna go grab some coffee. | 我去喝杯咖啡 |
[32:16] | I always wondered when we’d go out for ice cream. | 我一直在想什么时候一起去吃冰淇林 |
[32:20] | Mozzie calls it “Mint chocolate tracking chip.” | 蚊子称它为”薄荷巧克力追踪装置” |
[32:25] | All right, I re-set the scanner | 好 我重设了扫描仪 |
[32:26] | So that the tracking signal won’t reach the van. | 这样货车里就收不到追踪信号了 |
[32:31] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[32:33] | Ah, here comes our custodial accomplice. | 我们的共犯来了 |
[32:43] | Harv’s the man they call. | 他们叫的哈维 |
[32:45] | Is he O.C.D.? | 他是民防局的吗 |
[32:46] | Yeah, that’s what makes him so thorough. | 对啊 所以他才够缜密 |
[32:48] | Loves dogs. Has a niece named Daisy, | 他爱狗 有个叫黛西的侄女 |
[32:52] | – right? – You got it. | -对吗 -没错 |
[32:52] | ‘Scuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[32:53] | – ‘Scuse me. – Yeah? | -不好意思 -怎么了 |
[32:55] | Uh, sorry to bother you, but you… | 抱歉打扰你 但是 |
[32:57] | You seen a collie run by here, | 你有没有看到一只牧羊犬 |
[32:58] | about yea big, got a magnificent brown coat? | 这么大 一身特别漂亮的棕毛 |
[33:02] | Goes by the name of Daisy? | 名字叫黛西 |
[33:04] | – Oh, no. Daisy? – Yeah. | -不会吧 黛西 -对 |
[33:05] | That’s my niece’s name. | 那是我侄女的名字 |
[33:06] | – No kidding? – Yeah. | -这么巧 -是啊 |
[33:07] | Well, I was walking her down Fifth Avenue. | 我刚才正牵着它沿着第五大道走 |
[33:08] | She just up and ran away. Just bolted — just ran away. | 它突然就跑掉了 就这么跑掉了 |
[33:11] | Does she have tags? | 它有名牌吗 |
[33:11] | ‘Course she’s got tags! You sure you haven’t seen her? | 当然有名牌 你真的没见过它 |
[33:14] | No, I haven’t seen her. | 没见过 |
[33:15] | No? Oh, man! | 没有 天呐 |
[33:17] | What a day to forget my glasses! | 怎么专挑今天忘带眼镜了 |
[33:25] | This could take a while. | 这可能要花上一会儿 |
[33:26] | I know how busy you are. You don’t need to stay. | 你知道你很忙 你不必留下来 |
[33:29] | Oh, I started in the field. I like being out here. | 我一开始是做外勤的 我喜欢待在这儿 |
[33:32] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:46] | It’s been 45 minutes. | 已经过了45分钟了 |
[33:48] | How do you know when we’ve scanned the box? | 你怎么知道什么时候扫描到盒子 |
[33:51] | We won’t until we take it back and match the results | 直到我们拿回扫描结果对比楼层蓝图 |
[33:53] | to the floor plans and the dimensions of the box. | 和盒子的尺寸才能知道 |
[33:56] | You guys ever run a con like this before? | 你们以前也做过这种事 |
[33:58] | Can’t say I’ve ever used a buffer | 我的确没用抛光机 |
[33:59] | to run an X-ray scanner across a floor. | 对楼层进行过X光扫描 |
[34:03] | That doesn’t look good. | 这看起来不妙 |
[34:06] | Uh-oh. We’re having a technical difficulty. | 我们遇上技术故障了 |
[34:12] | The image is breaking up. | 图像破裂了 |
[34:13] | We lost it. | 失去信号了 |
[34:14] | He finished 90% of the floor. | 已经完成了九成的楼层扫描 |
[34:16] | Let’s hope the box is in there somewhere. | 希望那个盒子就在那里面 |
[34:18] | That scanner has to be completely intact | 我把扫描仪还回局里时 |
[34:20] | when I return it to the FBI. | 它必须是完好无损的 |
[34:30] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:31] | I’m checking on Caffrey. Something’s not right. | 我在查卡夫瑞的位置 我觉得不太对 |
[34:35] | You’re pulling up his tracking data? | 你在调取他的跟踪数据 |
[34:36] | We can hear him. | 我们能听见他 |
[34:37] | We can hear chiseling. We can’t hear him. | 我们能听见凿子的声音 但听不到他 |
[34:40] | I can’t tell you why, | 我没法解释 |
[34:41] | but I get the feeling Caffrey’s up to something. | 但我感觉卡夫瑞别有所图 |
[34:46] | Denied. | 无法访问 |
[34:47] | I.T. must not have activated your I.D. yet. | 技术部肯定还没有激活你的身份证明 |
[34:49] | Type in yours. | 输入你的 |
[34:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:12] | Hmm. Must have made a typo. | 肯定是输错了 |
[35:18] | I’m pulling it up right now. | 我现在就调出来 |
[35:27] | Right where he’s supposed to be. | 就在他该待的地方 |
[36:02] | All right, Bellmiere’s gone. I’m scanning now. | 好 鲍米尔走了 我开始扫描了 |
[36:17] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[36:18] | Oh, I was just…looking at your handiwork again. | 我在 欣赏你的作品 |
[36:23] | Dubois’ handiwork. | 杜布瓦的作品 |
[36:25] | Stick to the ones in back. | 做好你后面的事情 |
[36:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:30] | Here it is. | 就是这个 |
[36:34] | The calibration’s off. It’s completely unreadable. | 调试失败 完全分辨不出来 |
[36:36] | Yeah, I’m pulling him out of here. | 对 我要把他弄出来 |
[36:54] | I’m gonna get some fresh air. | 我要呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[37:03] | You know what? | 知道么 |
[37:04] | The initial carving isn’t working for me. | 我不信你说的粗略雕刻那套 |
[37:07] | That’s exactly how I did it for Dubois. | 我为杜布瓦就是这么做的 |
[37:09] | Didn’t you tell him to abort? | 你没告诉过他放弃行动吗 |
[37:11] | – He was happy with that? – Yeah. | -他没因此生气 -没有 |
[37:13] | But he never let you finish one. | 但他从没让你完成一件作品 |
[37:14] | He obsessed over every detail. | 他对每个细节都吹毛求疵 |
[37:16] | Yeah, and he made you start over. | 是 他还让你重新开始 |
[37:19] | Several times, if I recall. | 我记得重做了好几遍 |
[37:21] | You have no idea. | 你根本不知道 |
[37:22] | Oh, I do. I went through his notes. | 其实我知道 我看过他的笔记 |
[37:26] | He didn’t want to destroy his work. | 他并不想毁掉自己的作品 |
[37:28] | You left him no choice. | 是你让他别无选择 |
[37:30] | He had to start over because you weren’t good enough. | 因为你不够好他才不得不从头来过 |
[37:33] | Oh, please. He never knew what he wanted. | 算了吧 他从来不知道自己想要什么 |
[37:35] | He’d start over…20 times. | 他已经重做了20遍 |
[37:37] | He’d blow everything up at the last minute | 他总是在最后时刻把一切搞砸 |
[37:39] | and leave me to fix it! | 然后让我收拾烂摊子 |
[37:39] | I made him what he is! | 是我成就了他的一切 |
[37:44] | Whenever you look at a Dubois, you’re lookin’ at me. | 你在看杜布瓦作品时 其实看着的是我的 |
[37:46] | Then why isn’t your name on it? | 那为何没有署上你的名字 |
[37:49] | Get him out of there! | 把他弄出来 |
[37:50] | He’s going for a confession. | 他要让他认罪 |
[37:53] | You hide behind his work, you live off his name, | 你藏在他的作品背后 靠他的名气生活 |
[37:56] | but without Dubois, you’re nothing. | 但若是没有杜布瓦 你什么都不是 |
[37:58] | You don’t exist. | 根本不存在 |
[38:05] | Let’s move. | 咱们上去 |
[38:06] | I’ll monitor from here. | 我在这里监控 |
[38:14] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[38:15] | Drop it! Drop that weapon! | 放下 放下武器 |
[38:17] | Okay! Okay! Thank god you’re here. | 好好 谢天谢地你来了 |
[38:20] | This con artist, Neal Caffrey, | 这个行骗高手 尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[38:22] | just broke a $10 million sculpture. | 刚毁了价值一千万的雕塑 |
[38:24] | It’s a fake. I can prove it. | 这是赝品 我能证明 |
[38:26] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[38:36] | I stand corrected. You do exist. | 我收回刚才的话 你的确存在 |
[38:40] | You once told me every forger | 你曾告诉过我每个造假者 |
[38:41] | finds a way to sign his own name. | 都会想办法署上自己的名字 |
[38:43] | Mr. Blatnik, why don’t you come with us to the bureau? | 布拉特尼克先生 跟我们到局里走一趟吧 |
[38:48] | The sad thing is, | 可悲的是 |
[38:49] | you’re more talented than Dubois. | 你比杜布瓦更有才华 |
[39:05] | I wonder how this scanner got so scratched up. | 我很好奇这台扫描仪怎么这么多划痕 |
[39:07] | Must have fallen out of my pocket when he attacked me. | 肯定是他袭击我的时候从我口袋掉出来了 |
[39:27] | How’d it go? | 进展如何 |
[39:28] | Oh, forensics confirmed it was a forgery, | 鉴证科已确认那是赝品了 |
[39:30] | as well as the one he sold at the Tibedaux. | 他卖给艺术馆的那件也是 |
[39:33] | That’s great, but I was talking about the Empire State building. | 真好 但我是问帝国大厦的事 |
[39:36] | We found it. | 我们找到了 |
[39:40] | You found it? | 找到了 |
[39:41] | Mozzie found a rectangular object | 蚊子发现了一个三角形物体 |
[39:43] | the exact dimensions of Ellen’s evidence box | 跟爱伦的证据盒的尺寸完全吻合 |
[39:45] | on the southwest side of the ceiling. | 就在天花板的西南边 |
[39:48] | – Well, let’s go get it! – No, there’s nothing we can do tonight. | -赶快去拿吧 -不 今晚还不行 |
[39:50] | It’s not easy access. | 要拿到不容易 |
[39:51] | Well, does Peter know? | 彼得知道吗 |
[39:52] | No, not yet. I’ll tell him tomorrow. | 还不知道 我明天告诉他 |
[39:54] | Well, now that we know where it is, | 现在我们知道它的位置了 |
[39:55] | let me go get it, keep you two guys clean. | 让我去拿吧 免得牵连你们俩 |
[39:59] | No, I can’t do that to Peter. | 不 我不能这么对彼得 |
[40:00] | Well, you just ran a con on him. | 可你刚刚不就骗过他 |
[40:02] | I’m not doing this without him. | 我不能瞒着他做这事 |
[40:03] | Listen, you promised me that you weren’t gonna do this. | 听着 你答应过我你不会这么做 |
[40:05] | He’s been more of a father to me than you ever were. | 比起你来 他对我更像一位父亲 |
[40:11] | We’re doing this with Peter. | 我们要和彼得一起去拿 |
[40:15] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说的对 |
[40:21] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:24] | You asked me why I don’t have original art? | 你之前问我为何没有自己的原创作品 |
[40:27] | I’ve had three different names | 因为你 我用过三个名字 |
[40:29] | and a dozen different aliases because of you. | 外加十几个不同的化名 |
[40:33] | And to be an artist, you have to know who you are. | 可要做艺术家 你必须知道自己是谁 |
[40:37] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[40:41] | And I’m very proud of that. | 我对此很自豪 |
[40:54] | You know, Neal was chiseling away for a long time, | 我说 尼尔在上边凿了那么久 |
[40:57] | but I never actually saw any carving in evidence. | 但我在证物室没看到任何雕刻成品 |
[41:00] | I’m sure there’s a reason. | 我肯定这是有原因的 |
[41:02] | You both agreed — no detours. | 你们都同意了 不玩花样 |
[41:04] | We did. | 没错 |
[41:07] | I get it now. | 现在我明白了 |
[41:08] | What’s that? | 明白什么 |
[41:10] | Why Hughes approved so many of your unorthodox operations. | 为何休斯批准了你那么多另类的行动 |
[41:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:14] | You gave me a big win, but I don’t need anyone | 你给我一场漂亮的胜仗 但我不需要 |
[41:16] | looking into whatever it was Caffrey was doing. | 任何人调查卡夫瑞的事 不管他做什么 |
[41:19] | I’m sure it’s not that bad. | 一定没那么糟吧 |
[41:20] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[41:22] | Is any of this gonna blow back on me? | 这些事会有一天对我不利吗 |
[41:24] | No. | 不会 |
[41:26] | Let’s keep it that way. | 希望能保持那样 |
[41:28] | You continue to give me more wins, | 你继续给我更多的胜利 |
[41:29] | and I will give your team everything it needs. | 我会满足你团队的所有需求 |
[41:32] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[41:38] | Agent Watson, did you find anything? | 沃森探员 你有什么发现吗 |
[41:40] | Scanner’s damaged pretty badly. | 扫描仪损坏得够呛 |
[41:43] | I see that. | 这我知道 |
[41:45] | And scrubbed data off the hard drive. | 从硬盘取下了数据 |
[41:47] | Were you able to recover any of it? | 你复原了吗 |
[41:48] | About 20%. | 大概两成 |
[41:50] | Whoever used the scanner was searching a building. | 使用扫描仪的人是在扫描一栋楼 |
[41:52] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[41:57] | Is that a serial number? | 那是序列号吗 |
[41:58] | Yep. It’s a cable junction box. | 对 是个电缆接线箱 |
[42:01] | This particular model was used in only one place — | 这种特定的结构只在一个地方能找到 |
[42:03] | floors 33 to 61 of the Empire State building. | 帝国大厦33至61层 |
[42:08] | Thanks, Agent Watson. | 多谢 沃森探员 |
[42:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:10] | Oh, will you shut the door on your way out? | 出去时帮忙把门关上行吗 |
[42:22] | Senator Pratt, please. | 请接普拉特参议员 |
[42:24] | Amanda Callaway. | 我是阿曼达·卡拉威 |
[42:32] | I think I may have your answer. | 我想我找到你要的答案了 |