时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on White Collar… | |
[00:03] | The Mosconi Codex. | 莫斯克尼法典 |
[00:04] | This is no ordinary book. | 不是一般的书 |
[00:06] | I think Hagen is using you. | 我觉得Hagen在利用你 |
[00:07] | The only chance we have of getting a leg up on him | 事先破解法典 |
[00:10] | is by deciphering the codex first. | 是我们获得优势的唯一机会 |
[00:13] | – Neal took off, didn’t he? – Yeah, he sure did. | – Neal溜了 是吧? – 必须的 |
[00:15] | Find out where he went. | 查查他去了哪里 |
[00:16] | Surveillance cameras a block from the vodka room | 伏特加酒屋一个街区之外的摄像头 |
[00:18] | led us to a cabbie. | 让我们找到一辆计程车 |
[00:20] | Is there any reason he’d slip away to come here? | 有什么他需要溜到这里的理由吗? |
[00:21] | Neal always has a reason. | Neal总是有理由的 |
[00:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[00:24] | I can’t exhale until I hear you | 直到晚上听见你进了门 |
[00:26] | walk through that door at night. | 我才能松一口气 |
[00:27] | Agent Siegel’s murder | Siegel探员的死是一场 |
[00:28] | was a random act of violence. | 意外的暴力事件 |
[00:30] | But it’s not gonna happen to me. | 但是这不会发生在我身上 我保证 |
[00:32] | I promise. | 但是法典不知道被藏到哪里了 |
[00:33] | But the codex has been hidden away | 但是法典不知道被藏到哪里了 |
[00:35] | its entire existence. | |
[00:36] | How did you get a copy? | 你们怎么会有? |
[00:37] | Our copy of the codex is incomplete. | 我有的法典并不全 |
[00:40] | How much do you have? | 你有多少? |
[00:41] | A single chapter. | 只有一章 |
[00:42] | It’s chapter 13. | 第13章 |
[00:44] | In all the books he ever produced, | 他所有的书里 |
[00:46] | he never wrote a chapter 13. | 都没有第13章 |
[00:57] | Haircut, new suit. | 新发型 新西装 |
[01:00] | What’s the occasion? | 什么情况? |
[01:01] | On this very day, | 就是在这一天 |
[01:02] | I walked into a downtown art gallery | 我走进市区一家艺术画廊 |
[01:04] | and first laid eyes on my future wife. | 邂逅了我未来的妻子 |
[01:06] | Ah, routine art crime investigation | 例行的艺术罪案调查 |
[01:08] | turns into the luckiest day of your life. | 却成了你生命中最幸运的一天 |
[01:10] | I agree. | 不错 |
[01:11] | And to celebrate, | 为了庆祝一下 |
[01:12] | we’re going to the same restaurant | – 我们要去第一次约会的那间饭店吃饭 |
[01:13] | we went to on our first date. | – 我们要去第一次约会的那间饭店吃饭 |
[01:15] | Papaya King? | La Nonna Cucina酒吧 |
[01:16] | La Cucina de Tua Nonna. | La Nonna Cucina酒吧 |
[01:18] | Red sauce, wine in straw bottles. | 红色的酱汁 装在吸管瓶中的红酒 |
[01:20] | Napkin tucked into your collar? | 以及塞在领子里的餐巾? |
[01:22] | I’m making it a point to remember all the anniversaries. | 我要强调的是记住所有的纪念日 |
[01:25] | Birthdays, weddings, | 生日 |
[01:27] | the day we brought Satchmo home from the breeders. | 结婚纪念日 把Satchmo从繁育者那领回家的日子 |
[01:29] | I imagined a stork delivery. | 我以为是鹳送来的呢 |
[01:31] | – December 7th. – Pearl Harbor day? | – 12月7日 – 珍珠港事件纪念日? |
[01:33] | Another day that will live in infamy. | 另一个遗臭万年的日子 |
[01:35] | First time I arrested you. | 是我第一次抓到你的日子 |
[01:37] | Hmm, and four years later we did it all over again. | – 并且四年之后又重新上演一次 – 是 |
[01:40] | – Yeah. – But this time, | 你这次还送我一件首饰 |
[01:41] | – you gave me jewelry. – Oh. | |
[01:43] | Which is why I asked you to meet me here. | 所以我叫你到这里 |
[01:44] | I removed your anklet | 我摘了你的脚环 |
[01:46] | for our undercover operation at the vodka room. | 是为了在伏特加酒屋的卧底行动 |
[01:49] | Soon after, I found this. | 之后 我发现这个 |
[01:53] | Don’t we have hundreds of those back at the office? | 办公室里不是一大把的? |
[01:56] | I have a hunch this has special significance. | 我有预感 这一枝有特殊的意义 |
[01:59] | Office building, 56th Street. | 56号大街的办公楼 |
[02:02] | Gravich Chiropractic. | Gravich整骨医师 |
[02:05] | Our next case. | 我们的下一个案子 |
[02:06] | Could be mine. | 可能是我的下一个案子 |
[02:07] | I’m here to help. | 乐意效劳 |
[02:08] | You can go home now. | 你现在可以回家了 |
[02:10] | This year, skip the straw bottle wine. | 今年别点吸管瓶红酒了 |
[02:13] | Spring for some sangiovese. | 试试桑娇维塞 |
[02:14] | I’ll order what I always order. | 我还是按我原来的点 |
[02:24] | I downloaded it to my phone so I’d always have it with me. | 我下载到手机上 便于随身携带 |
[02:27] | I still love Italian. | 我现在还爱着意大利呢 |
[02:29] | I still love you. | 而我还爱着你 |
[02:32] | So am I the first guy you ever made a sign for? | 我是第一个让你为之写牌子的人? |
[02:36] | It was the first sign that didn’t say “Go away.” | 是第一个没有让我写”滚开”的人 |
[02:39] | Oh, it wouldn’t have discouraged me. | 就算你写了我也不会丧气 |
[02:42] | Did you ever think where you would be | 你有想过如果那天你没有走进我的画廊 |
[02:45] | if you didn’t walk into my gallery that day? | 现在会怎样吗? |
[02:46] | Nope. Never. | 没有 从没想过 |
[02:48] | Too scary to think about. | 只有想象也够吓人了 |
[02:51] | How’s work going? Getting any better? | 工作怎么样? 有好消息吗? |
[02:54] | Yeah, we added Siegel’s picture to the honor wall. | 我们把Siegel的照片挂在荣誉墙上 |
[02:57] | That was something, at least. | 至少是为他做了些什么 |
[03:01] | Hey, what kind of celebration is this? | 这算什么庆祝啊 |
[03:04] | – Glasses are almost empty. – Thank you. | – 杯子都空了 – 谢谢 |
[03:06] | – Scusi. – Oh. | 打扰一下 我们没点这个 |
[03:07] | We didn’t order these. | 我们没点这个 |
[03:17] | What’s wrong? Do you know her? | 怎么了? 认识她? |
[03:19] | I think I do. | 好像是的 |
[03:23] | That’s Jill. Jill. | 是Jill |
[03:28] | From Quantico. | 匡提科那个 |
[03:30] | Oh, that’s Jill? | 她就是Jill? |
[03:33] | Right. My ex-girlfriend. | 是 我的前女友 |
[03:38] | – Peter. – Yes. | – 你好 |
[03:40] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[03:41] | 20 years long. | 20年了 |
[03:46] | I never thought I’d see you here, tonight. | 没想到今天会在这里遇到你 |
[03:49] | I hunted you down. | 我特意找的你 |
[03:50] | Oh. | |
[03:51] | This is my wife, Elizabeth. | 这位是我的妻子 Elizabeth |
[03:53] | It’s great to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:55] | Uh, wait, I’ve interrupted something. | 等等 我是不是打扰你们了 |
[03:57] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[03:59] | This is just an average Tuesday night for us, right? | 不过是平常的晚餐 是吧? |
[04:03] | Come on, sit down. Join us. | 来吧 和我们一起坐 |
[04:04] | – Okay. – | – Okay. |
[04:06] | Okay. | 好啊 – 好的 |
[04:11] | So, um, what are you doing in New York? | 你来纽约做什么? |
[04:15] | I’m on a case. Thought I’d look you up. | 查一件案子 于是想见你一面 |
[04:18] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[04:20] | That’s what I do, Peter. | 我就是做这一行的 |
[04:21] | You still in SSG? | Peter 你还在SSG? |
[04:24] | Last time I checked in. | 一直在这里 |
[04:26] | What’s SSG? | SSG是什么? |
[04:28] | SSG: Special surveillance group. | 特别监控组 |
[04:30] | We track down the bad guys, follow ’em, | 追查罪犯的行踪 跟踪他们 |
[04:33] | record ’em if we can. | 如果可以的话就监听 |
[04:34] | Sounds fascinating. | 听起来很有趣 |
[04:35] | – You still drink bourbon? – On occasion. | – 现在还喝波旁吗? – 偶尔 |
[04:38] | Well, this is a damn special one. | 这可是特别的一种 |
[04:39] | How about you? | 你喝吗? |
[04:40] | Sure, why not? | 喝啊 怎么不喝? |
[04:42] | Remember our toast? | 还记得我们的祝酒词? |
[04:44] | Truth, justice… | 真相 公正 |
[04:46] | And stay out of our way. | 别挡着我的路 720P iTunes – 自来鬈AK |
[05:19] | Here it is. | 请进 |
[05:24] | Every time I pass this house | 每次路过这栋房子 |
[05:25] | I was tempted to knock and ask for a look inside. | 总想敲门进来看一眼 |
[05:28] | Oh, you should have. | 真该这么做 |
[05:29] | My landlady would have invited you in for coffee. | 我的房东甚至会请你喝杯咖啡 |
[05:32] | God, it’s like a good book I’m finally getting to read. | 天 就像是终于读到了 我垂涎已久的那本书 |
[05:35] | I can’t believe you live here. | 无法相信你竟然住在这里 |
[05:36] | Well, I just rent the epilogue. | 我只是租了一小间 |
[05:39] | Can I get you a glass of wine? | 来杯红酒? |
[05:42] | FBI agents are allowed to drink on the job? | FBI的探员允许在工作时间喝酒? |
[05:45] | Well, we’re always on the job. | 我们随时待命 |
[05:46] | What choice do we have? | 还有别的选择吗? |
[05:47] | And now that you’re joining us, | 现在你加入进来 |
[05:49] | I’m gonna corrupt you too. | 也要被我带坏了 |
[05:54] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[05:56] | So where’s this phantom chapter 13 of yours? | 你那神秘的第13章在哪? |
[06:00] | Right here. | 这里 |
[06:04] | It can’t be. | |
[06:05] | Why? What’s wrong? | – 不可能 – |
[06:07] | What’s wrong is that it’s right. | 为什么? 哪里有问题? 有问题的就是这太完全没问题 |
[06:09] | It’s…it…it’s a Mosconi, but that’s impossible. | 这… 这就是Mosconi写的 但是不可能啊 |
[06:14] | That would make it the only chapter 13 that he ever made. | 这是他所有作品中唯一出现的第13章 |
[06:17] | Well, it was copied directly from the codex | 这是从Gershon博物馆的 |
[06:19] | at the Gershon Museum. | 法典上直接复制的 |
[06:20] | It is his handwriting. | 就是他的笔迹 |
[06:23] | This is crazy. | 太不可思议了 |
[06:24] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[06:26] | Here. | 这里 |
[06:28] | It’s a study for a painting. | 这是关于绘画作品的研究 |
[06:30] | That he didn’t put on canvas | 法典出版一年之后 |
[06:32] | until a year after this was published. | 他才画出来 |
[06:34] | So these pages, they couldn’t have been done by anyone else. | 这些内容 不可能由他人代笔 |
[06:36] | And this has to be from his New York period. | 并且是他在纽约期间所做 |
[06:38] | 1886. | 1886年 |
[06:39] | He was here less than a year. | 他曾在这里大半年的时间 |
[06:41] | FBI art crimes database. | FBI艺术犯罪科有数据库 |
[06:45] | Maybe he wrote his only chapter 13 in New York as well. | 也许这仅有的第13章 也是他在纽约完成的 |
[06:49] | Well, Mosconi rushed back to Italy in a hurry. | Mosconi匆忙赶回意大利 |
[06:51] | The why he ran is a mystery. | 原因却无人所知 |
[06:53] | And the book he left us is more of a what than a why. | 而他留下的这本书也是内容多过原因 |
[06:56] | He was a puzzling man who loved puzzles. | 他原本就是喜欢谜题的神秘男子 |
[06:58] | See, Mosconi believed that if someone wanted the truth, | Mosconi坚信如果想要了解真相 |
[07:01] | they should have to search for it. | 必须用心搜寻 |
[07:02] | What…what are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[07:05] | If this book is a puzzle, maybe these are the pieces. | 如果这本书是个谜题 也许这些就是组成拼图的碎片 |
[07:13] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[07:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:17] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[07:21] | Here’s one. | 还有这个 |
[07:28] | Where’s the middle? | 中间的在哪? |
[07:32] | It’s gotta be here somewhere. | 肯定在什么地方呢 |
[07:49] | It’s incredible. | – 不可思议 |
[07:51] | It looks like a stained glass window. | – 看起来很像染彩玻璃窗 |
[07:53] | But if he wrote chapter 13 when he was in New York, | 如果他是在纽约写下的第十三章 |
[07:56] | this stained glass window | 这块玻璃窗应该就在这儿 |
[07:57] | could be right here in Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿 |
[08:00] | Do you…do you realize what you’ve just done? | 你 |
[08:03] | Made a mess of the codex? | 有没有意识到自己刚做了什么? 把法典的搞乱了? |
[08:05] | No, I-I think you might have just made | 不 我想你很有可能做出了几十年来 |
[08:08] | one of the most important discoveries | 关于莫斯克尼研究里的最重要的发现 |
[08:10] | on Mosconi in decades. | |
[08:13] | Ah, working into the night? | 工作到深夜? |
[08:15] | Impressive. | 真出色 |
[08:16] | You should know the FBI frowns on overtime. | 你得知道 FBI不鼓励加班 |
[08:19] | Uh, we…we’ve made incredible progress, sir. | – 我们有了重大突破 |
[08:22] | Yes. | 先生 – 好 |
[08:23] | I’m gonna let Agent Caffrey fill you in. | – 我会让Caffrey探员提供详情 – 可以 |
[08:25] | – Sure. – You know, I’m gonna… | 我想要… |
[08:27] | research this window. | 研究一下那个窗户 |
[08:28] | See if I can find out where it is. | 看看我能不能找到它在哪儿 |
[08:30] | Yeah, I’ll put my FBI resources on it as well. | 好 我也会把FBI的资源集中于此事 |
[08:33] | We can see who finds it first. | – 我们看看谁先找到它 |
[08:36] | ‘Kay. | – 好 |
[08:40] | What? | 怎么了? |
[08:42] | You, business, and women… the unholy trinity. | 你 工作 还有女人… 简直是邪恶的三位一体 |
[08:45] | Rebecca is all about the business of the codex. | Rebecca来只是为了法典的事 |
[08:48] | Oh, like I’ve never seen this before. | 别说的好像我没见过你同样的境况 |
[08:50] | Kate Alex Kate, Alex, Sarah. | |
[08:53] | Now Rebecca. | Sarah 现在又是Rebecca |
[08:55] | There’s more behind this than the codex. | 我看这里还有比法典更复杂的事 |
[08:57] | So you’re an expert on romance now? | 你现在倒变成个爱情专家了? |
[09:00] | One who has loved not wisely, but too well. | 一个在恋爱上不智而过于深情的人 |
[09:03] | Othello. | |
[09:05] | Yeah. We all know how that turned out. | – 奥赛罗 – 对 咱们都知道剧情 |
[09:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[09:15] | Pretty quiet on the way home. | 回家的这一路上也太沉默了 |
[09:18] | Well, I didn’t wanna break the spell. | 我不想成为解除魔咒的人 |
[09:20] | Oh, look, honey. | 亲爱的 是这样 |
[09:22] | Jill challenged me. | Jill挑战了我 |
[09:25] | You know that I didn’t enter Quantico | 你知道我加入匡提科时不很自信 |
[09:27] | all that sure of myself. | |
[09:29] | But she tried so hard to beat me | 但她却非常努力地想超越我 |
[09:32] | that I worked my butt off to beat her. | 我也使尽力气试图打败她 |
[09:34] | – And… – Look at you now. | – 然后… – 看看你现在 |
[09:36] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是想说这个 |
[09:37] | It’s…it’s just that I never thought | 只是… 我从来没想过 |
[09:39] | that I could finish as high as I did. | 能够走到这个位子 |
[09:41] | You know that. | 这你是知道的 |
[09:44] | You’re the reason I’m the man I am today. | 因为你 我才成为现在这样的男人 |
[09:51] | Continue. | 继续 |
[09:53] | Hmm. | |
[09:58] | I couldn’t have gotten through this past year without you. | 没有你 |
[10:01] | Or…any year. | 我是撑不过这一年的 或者说… |
[10:16] | You know, it’s still our anniversary. | 每年都是这样 咱们的纪念日还没过去呢 |
[10:19] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我一直等着你说这句呢 |
[10:29] | Thank you, detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[10:31] | Right, well, let’s hope it does. | 好 不错 |
[10:34] | Bye. We’ll take it from here. | 我们就希望事如所愿吧 再见 我们接管这事了 |
[10:37] | That was NYPD. | 是纽约警局 |
[10:39] | Two days ago someone in Brooklyn commandeered a vehicle | 两天前在布鲁克林有人自称是FBI |
[10:42] | posing as an FBI agent. | 征用 开走了一辆车子 |
[10:43] | Yesterday he struck again. | – 他昨天又这么干了 |
[10:45] | – Did he flash a badge? – Mm-hmm. | – 他亮出徽章了吗? |
[10:47] | NYPD doesn’t know if it’s real or not. | 纽约警局还不知道它的真假 |
[10:49] | Or if it could be Siegel’s. | 也许是Siegel的徽章 |
[10:50] | Chances are slight that it is, | 机会很渺茫 |
[10:52] | but we need to check it out. | 不过我们还是得查查看 |
[10:54] | Could be our first solid lead in two weeks. | 可能是咱们两周来的首次实质性进展 |
[10:56] | I want you and Jones on this. | 我要你和Jones来做这个 |
[10:58] | Two people I trust. | 你们是我信任的两个人 |
[10:59] | Well, 1 1/2. | 好吧 一又二分之一个人 |
[11:02] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[11:03] | Uh, no one important. | 不是什么大人物 |
[11:06] | Come up with something to catch this guy. | 想点办法 抓住这人 行动吧 |
[11:07] | – | – Now go. – You seem nervous. |
[11:09] | Just leave, just leave. | 你好像很紧张 – |
[11:11] | Hey. | 走吧 走吧 |
[11:13] | Neal Caffrey. | – 嘿 |
[11:14] | Do we know each other? | 我们认识吗? |
[11:15] | Jill Stone. I stayed up all night | 我是Jill |
[11:17] | reading the case files of you two. | Stone 我熬了一夜来读你俩的案件卷宗 |
[11:19] | Couldn’t put it down. | 难以释手 |
[11:20] | The good ones keep you up at night. | 好东西总让你熬夜 |
[11:22] | Mm-hmm. The bad ones even longer. | 不好的熬得更久 |
[11:23] | He was just leaving. | 他马上就离开了 |
[11:28] | I wasn’t expecting you. | |
[11:30] | We’re a secretive bunch. | – 我没想到你来 – |
[11:34] | Tell me we’re looking at the same thing. | 我们是秘密组织 快告诉我 咱们看到的是同一件事吧 |
[11:37] | Peter Burke uncomfortable. | Peter Burke觉得不舒服了 |
[11:39] | That’s not his natural state. | 这不是他的常态 |
[11:41] | You know she’s FBI? | 你知道她是FBI? |
[11:42] | Well, it’s not your run of the mill suit. | 她穿的可不是你那质量平凡的制服 |
[11:45] | Not that she ever wears one. | 倒不是她没穿过这种东西 |
[11:47] | Look at the way she holds herself. | 看她的行为方式 |
[11:49] | Open. Totally exposed. | 开放自然 完全坦诚 |
[11:51] | Confidence and plenty of it. | 有着充足的自信 |
[11:54] | Ooh. Oh, that’s not the first time | |
[11:56] | she’s touched him like that. | 哦哦 看来不是她第一次这样碰他了 |
[11:57] | – Uh-uh. – They have a past. | 他们有段往事 |
[11:59] | Look at her eyes. All over his face. | 看她的眼神 仔仔细细地打量着他的脸 |
[12:01] | Yeah, she wants to see if he still feels anything. | 是啊 |
[12:02] | Uh-huh. – Whoa. – Whoa what? | 她想知道他还有没有感觉 |
[12:06] | – They slept together. – Peter? | – 什么? – 他俩上过床 |
[12:07] | Not recently. | – 不是最近的事 |
[12:09] | All right, you know I heard | 我听说他有过一次非常认真的恋情 |
[12:10] | he had a pretty serious relationship | |
[12:12] | with a female agent down at Quantico. | 是在匡提科和一个女探员 |
[12:13] | She joined SSG. | 她去了特别监控组 |
[12:16] | The CIA of the FBI? | FBI里的中央情报局? |
[12:18] | Those are some badass agents. | 都是些不好惹的探员 |
[12:19] | That explains the confidence. | 她自信满满的原因就在这了 |
[12:20] | That’s Peter’s ex. | 那是Peter的前女友 |
[12:22] | It has to be. | 肯定是 |
[12:28] | I couldn’t talk about the case in front of your wife. | 我不能在你妻子面前谈论这案子 |
[12:30] | White Collar related? | 白领罪案相关? |
[12:32] | I’m tracking a tech genius named Mason Sadowski. | 我在追踪一个技术天才 他叫Mason Sadowski |
[12:35] | Doesn’t look all that intimidating. | 看起来没那么�}人啊 |
[12:37] | In today’s world that’s what trouble looks like. | 在现代世界 他这样的才叫大麻烦 |
[12:39] | He’s part of a team that invented | 他是为我们的一个顶级国防承包商发明 |
[12:40] | a new and extremely dangerous microchip | |
[12:42] | for one of our top defense contractors. | 极度危险的新式微芯片的小组成员之一 |
[12:44] | Then he decided he didn’t wanna share? | – 后来他不想继续分享成果了? |
[12:46] | Exactly. | – 没错 |
[12:47] | Must be a very important chip. | 那芯片一定很重要 |
[12:49] | Something to do with decoding passwords. | 和破解密码有关 |
[12:52] | With it, a two-bit hacker could break through | 有了它 任何一个二把刀黑客都能解译 |
[12:54] | our most sophisticated security walls. | 我们最精密的防火墙了 |
[12:56] | Low-hanging fruit for our enemies. | 对敌人来说唾手可得啊 |
[12:58] | Yeah, he put it on the black market. | 是的 他把芯片卖向了黑市 |
[13:00] | I’ve established a cover I.D. as a broker for Iran. | 我建立了一个伊朗掮客的掩饰身份 |
[13:02] | Set the hook yet? | 放鱼饵了吗? |
[13:04] | – He swallowed it. – Good. | – 他上钩了 – 好极了 |
[13:05] | Waiting for a buy time to reel him in. | 我在等一个买入的时机 好把他抓住 |
[13:07] | My problem: Most buyers | 我的问题是 |
[13:10] | representing foreign interests come in twos. | 大部分外资企业买家 都是两人代表 |
[13:13] | In order for the ruse to work, I need a partner. | 想让计谋管用 我就得找个搭档 |
[13:15] | Someone with undercover experience. | 有卧底行动经验的人 |
[13:17] | Someone you can trust. | 信得过的人 |
[13:19] | More than any other agent in New York. | 比纽约任何一个探员都信任的人 |
[13:23] | Section Chief Bruce Hawes put the order through personally. | – 部门主管Bruce Hawes私下传达了命令 |
[13:26] | Oh, Bruce, huh? | – 喔 Bruce是吗 |
[13:27] | Not only Bruce. | 不单是因为Bruce |
[13:28] | Your name gets dropped a lot in Washington. | 你的名字常在华盛顿被提起 |
[13:30] | Nice to hear. | 真不错 |
[13:32] | You know New York, and I don’t have GPS. | 纽约市 你懂的 我还没有GPS |
[13:35] | Besides, you’re the best. Next to me, of course. | 此外 你还是最棒的 当然 排我后面 |
[13:37] | Oh, that was Quantico. This is now. | 那是匡提科时 时过境迁啊 |
[13:40] | I’ll set up the buy. | 我会布置好买入 |
[13:43] | This is gonna be fun. | 这事一定会很有趣 |
[13:47] | – Got that too. – Here. | – 我也收到了 – 给 |
[13:49] | – Good to see you. – Take care. | – 见到你真好 – 保重 |
[13:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:53] | She left Peter with a lot to think about. | 她离开后Peter可有的想了 |
[13:55] | Uh-huh. | |
[13:56] | Get back to work! | 回去工作! |
[14:00] | And still uncomfortable. | 他还是很不舒服 |
[14:02] | – Oh, hey, you got plans later? – Why? | – 喂 你晚点有安排吗? – 怎么了? |
[14:05] | ASAC gave us an assignment. | 助理探员主管给了我们任务 |
[14:07] | NYPD informed Peter | 纽约警局告诉了Peter |
[14:10] | someone may be using Siegel’s badge in Brooklyn. | 有人可能在布鲁克林用了Siegel的徽章 |
[14:12] | All right, I’ll coordinate with NYPD. | 好 我会和警局方面协调 |
[14:15] | We’ll need the perp’s description and his M.O. | 我们需要罪犯描述和犯罪模式 |
[14:17] | So we know what we’re looking for. | 这样才知道要找什么 |
[14:18] | Or we help him find us. | 或者可以帮他找到我们 |
[14:22] | Jill’s just an FBI agent who needs help on a case. | Jill只是在案子上需要帮助的FBI探员 |
[14:26] | That’s it. End of story. | 就这样 没别的了 |
[14:28] | You never look at Jones like that. | 你可从没那样看过Jones |
[14:30] | – Drop it. – Hold on a second. | – 忘了它 – 等一下 |
[14:32] | Does El know that your old ex is your new partner? | El知道你的老相好是你新工作搭档吗? |
[14:34] | I’m gonna tell her tonight when it’s more relaxed. | 今晚气氛轻松点的时候我会告诉她 |
[14:37] | All right, at least give up the details. | 好吧 至少记得抹掉那些细节 |
[14:39] | What broke you two lovers up? | – 你俩这对儿到底为什么分手? |
[14:40] | I don’t know. | – 我不知道 |
[14:41] | She went west, I went east. | 她去了西部 |
[14:43] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 我来了东部 怎样都无所谓了 |
[14:44] | – It always matters. – No, what matters | – 有所谓 – 不 有所谓的 |
[14:46] | is that you catch the guy flashing the badge. | 是你得抓住乱挥徽章的那家伙 |
[14:48] | All right, Jones and I are gonna cruise Brooklyn tonight | 好吧 Jones我俩今晚会 |
[14:51] | in sheep’s clothing, but… | 披着羊皮巡视布鲁克林 但… |
[14:53] | But what? | 什么? |
[14:55] | The wolves need a sleeker wardrobe. | 狼儿们想要漂亮点的羊皮 |
[15:00] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:02] | Drop me off. | 载我回去 |
[15:08] | Dinner’s almost ready. | 晚饭快好了 |
[15:09] | Mm. | |
[15:11] | – Hi. | – Hi. |
[15:12] | Jill came to my office today. | – Jill今天来了我办公室 |
[15:14] | I figured she would. | – 一猜就是 |
[15:16] | Why don’t you pour me a glass of wine | 你干嘛不给我倒杯红酒 |
[15:17] | and tell me all about it? | 好好讲讲? |
[15:19] | What kind of wine is this? | 这是什么酒? |
[15:21] | Oh, that’s the bottle Mozzie gave us last Christmas | 去年圣诞节Mozzie送的 你不敢开的那瓶 |
[15:24] | – you were afraid to open. – Still am. | 还是不敢 |
[15:27] | – You expecting someone? – No. | – 你等人? – 没啊 |
[15:32] | Oh…hi, Elizabeth. | 哦 嗨 |
[15:35] | Um, wow, it smells like Italy in here. | Elizabeth 这里闻着好意大利的感觉 |
[15:37] | I forgot people still make dinner. | 我都不记得还有人做晚餐的 |
[15:39] | I forgot people just drop by. | 我都不记得有人就顺道来了 |
[15:41] | I’m so sorry I keep interrupting you. | 真抱歉 不断打扰你们 |
[15:43] | I should have called first, but we’re just kind of in a rush. | 我应该先打个电话的 但是我们真的很急呢 |
[15:45] | – “We”? – Oh, Peter. | – 我们? |
[15:46] | I found where the guy’s holed up, | – Peter 我发现那人躲哪了 |
[15:48] | so we gotta do recon on the thing now, right now. | 所以我们要去做侦察 就现在 |
[15:51] | You guys workin’ on a case together? | 你们在一起破案子? |
[15:53] | That’s why Jill is in New York | 所以Jill才来纽约 |
[15:56] | and since it was White Collar related… | 而且这案子是白领罪案… |
[15:58] | – What’s it about? – Mm, it’s classified. | – 什么案子? |
[16:00] | Oh, well, nothing we discuss ever leaves this house. | – 保密 我们讨论的不会传出这屋子 |
[16:03] | I’m sorry, hon. | 对不起 |
[16:05] | We can’t discuss this one. | 亲爱的 我们不能讨论这个 |
[16:07] | – You okay? – Why wouldn’t I be? | – 你还好吧? – 怎么会不好? |
[16:10] | I’ll call you on my way home. | 回来路上给你打电话 |
[16:13] | I’ll try to get him home in one piece. | – 我会尽量把他完整送回家 |
[16:14] | Yeah. | – 是啊 |
[16:27] | Do you live in this? | 你住在这里? |
[16:29] | When I have to. | 当必要的时候 |
[16:31] | All you’re missing is a fridge and a hot plate. | 你只差一个冰箱和炉子了 |
[16:33] | Well, I’m thinking about putting in | – 我还打算放个壁炉和按摩浴缸 |
[16:34] | – a fireplace and jacuzzi. – That’d be nice. | – 那不错 |
[16:37] | How come you’re still in the field? | 你怎么还在出外勤? |
[16:38] | I mean, you had big ambitions way back then. | 你以前可是志向远大的 |
[16:41] | I expected you to be assistant director by now. | 我还以为你现在会是总监了 |
[16:42] | I’m on a Washington track. | 我在去华盛顿的路上 |
[16:44] | For the time being, I’m serving double duty. | 眼下有双重职责 |
[16:47] | ASAC and Neal’s handler. | 主管兼Neal的监管人 |
[16:50] | I’m pretty happy doing both. | 我很乐意两个都做 |
[16:52] | – Peter… – What? | -什么? |
[16:54] | You don’t have to put up a strong front for me. | 你不用在我面前故作坚强的 |
[16:57] | You were the supervisor of an agent who got killed. | 你是一名遇害探员的主管 |
[17:00] | I know you’re hurting. | 我知道你很受伤 |
[17:02] | The entire bureau is. | – 整个调查局都是 |
[17:05] | Yeah. | – 是啊 |
[17:06] | It’s been hard to shake it. | 这种感觉挥之不去 |
[17:09] | I lost my partner eight years ago. | 八年前我失去了我的搭档 |
[17:11] | Still can’t. | 现在也无法释怀 |
[17:16] | Cruisin’ for the bad guy in a sweet ride, | 开豪车追坏人 |
[17:18] | – just like Crockett and Tubbs. – Ah. | 就像Crockett和Tubbs |
[17:20] | I am living the dream. | 真像在做梦 |
[17:22] | Did you base your entire future on Miami Vice? | 你的未来就建立在迈阿密风云上? |
[17:25] | Ah,Hill Street Blues, Cagney & Lacey… | 希街蓝调 美国警花… |
[17:27] | any show about law enforcement. | – 任何关于执法的剧我都看 |
[17:28] | I had a different perspective. | – 我立场不同 |
[17:30] | Let me guess, rooting for the bad guys? | 我猜猜 你支持坏人? |
[17:32] | Only when they were good, Cagney. | 当他们做好事时 Cagney |
[17:35] | We’ve been driving around for about three hours. | 我们都随便开了三个小时 |
[17:37] | Where is this guy? | 那人在哪? |
[17:41] | We were chasing a couple that robbed a bank in Pomona. | 我们在Pomona追捕一对抢银行的人 |
[17:44] | They split up. I followed the guy. | 他们分开了 我追男的 |
[17:46] | Earl was following the girl. She pretended to surrender. | Earl 去了追那女孩 她佯装投降 |
[17:49] | She shot him. | 她开枪杀了他 |
[17:51] | Is that why you work alone? | 所以你一个人做事了? |
[17:56] | It wasn’t my fault, but it still feels like it was. | 这不是我的错 但我还是觉得有责任 |
[18:00] | Siegel used to come to my office | Siegel以前常来我办公室 |
[18:02] | and just wanna hear about my old cases. | 想听我讲讲以前的案子 |
[18:06] | He couldn’t get enough. | 他百听不厌 |
[18:10] | I brought him here from Chicago. | 是我把他从芝加哥带来的 |
[18:13] | David was my responsibility. | 我对David有责任 |
[18:16] | Can’t protect everybody. | – 你不能保护到每个人 |
[18:19] | No. | – 是啊 |
[18:20] | And you can’t take their place. | 你也无法替代他们 |
[18:22] | Even though sometimes you wish you could. | 尽管有时你希望你能 |
[18:24] | Mm. | |
[18:26] | Any closer to finding the killer? | – 有杀手的线索了吗? |
[18:28] | Not yet. | – 还没 |
[18:29] | Today we got a potential lead. | 今天我们找到一条可能的线索 |
[18:33] | You’ll find him. | 你会找到他的 |
[18:35] | Justice is not always as swift as we want it to be. | 正义有时候来得没我们预期得快 |
[18:41] | Isn’t that our guy? | 这不就是我们要找的人吗? |
[18:44] | Yeah, he’s out of his room. Now’s our chance. | 是的 他离开房间了 我们有机会了 |
[18:55] | – What? – I don’t know. | – 怎么了? |
[18:56] | Bad feeling. | – 不知道 有点不祥的预感 |
[19:01] | I hope we don’t get jacked before our perp shows up. | 希望嫌疑人出现前我们没先被袭击 |
[19:14] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[19:16] | Whoa, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[19:18] | You know Peter doesn’t like folks touching his buttons. | 你知道Peter不喜欢别人乱碰的 |
[19:19] | Trying to get a better view. | 我想找个好的视角 |
[19:22] | Looks like your hope is about to come true. | 看来你要愿望成真了 |
[19:24] | – On your left. – Yeah? | 在你左边 |
[19:28] | I need your car. | |
[19:30] | – Official FBI business. – Yep. | – 我要征用你的车 联邦调查局公用 – 好 |
[19:31] | Get out now! Criminal’s getting away. | 快出来! 坏人要逃走了 |
[19:33] | – Be cool, man! – How are we | – 冷静的 |
[19:34] | gonna get our car back? | 伙计! – 我们要怎么把车拿回来? |
[19:36] | Real FBI. | 货真价实的联邦探员 |
[19:38] | Hands on the roof. | 手放在车顶上 |
[19:40] | What do you got? | 发现什么了? |
[19:52] | I would have had you if I wore flats. | 要是我穿了平底鞋一定比你快 |
[19:54] | Well, I never knew you to make excuses before. | 你以前可从不找借口的 |
[19:56] | Okay, you won that one. | 好吧 这次你赢了 |
[19:57] | Savor it, because it’ll be your last. | – 好好珍惜 |
[19:59] | Okay. | 这可是最后一次 – 好的 |
[20:01] | Thanks for letting us in. Honeymooners, right? | 谢谢你让我们进来 蜜月套房对吧? |
[20:02] | Always forgetting something. | – 我们总是落下东西 |
[20:04] | Si, senor. | – 好的 先生 |
[20:05] | Come on, let’s find a place to stash the gun | 快 |
[20:07] | in case we get patted down before the buy. | 找个地方把枪藏起来 |
[20:09] | You think he took the chip with him? | 以防交易前被搜身 你觉得他把芯片随身带着了? |
[20:11] | If I thought so, I would have taken him outside. | 要是这样 我在外面就能抓了他 |
[20:14] | Then maybe he left it here. | 那可能他放在这里了 |
[20:16] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[20:46] | You could have had any assignment you wanted | 你从匡提科毕业时 |
[20:48] | when we left Quantico. | 想去哪都行 |
[20:49] | Why Los Angeles? | 为什么去洛杉矶? |
[20:55] | Hey, that looks familiar. | – 那看上去很眼熟 |
[20:57] | Yeah. | – 对 |
[20:59] | Same guys we passed on our way in. | 我们进来时碰到的同一群人 |
[21:01] | They might be competitive shoppers for our chip. | 他们可能也是竞购芯片的人 |
[21:03] | Let’s find out who they are. | 我们查查他们是谁吧 |
[21:06] | Take a selfie like we’re a couple on a date. | 我们装成是情侣拍张自拍吧 |
[21:10] | Come on, closer. | 靠近点 这样才像 |
[21:11] | We gotta sell it. | 靠近点 这样才像 |
[21:19] | Neal, you got him? | Neal 你抓到他了? |
[21:26] | You left him bleeding on the sidewalk. | 你任由他在路边流血 |
[21:28] | A bullet in his chest. | 胸口中枪 |
[21:29] | – An FBI agent. – One of us. | – 他是FBI探员 – 我们的一员 |
[21:32] | I didn’t kill the dude. | 我没杀那人 |
[21:34] | I pulled that badge and gun outta the trash. | 枪和警徽是我在垃圾堆里翻出来的 |
[21:35] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[21:39] | You know, when a murderer swears, | 你要知道 当杀人犯发誓时 |
[21:42] | I tend not to believe them. | 我都不相信他们 |
[21:44] | It was a Friday. | 那是周五 |
[21:46] | About a month ago. When people cash their g-checks. | 大概一个月前 大家去兑现政府支票时 |
[21:49] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗? |
[21:50] | What time of day was it? | 那是什么时候? |
[21:53] | Later. Almost dark. | 晚些时候 有点天黑 |
[21:55] | Where were you before that? Between 3:00 and 4:00 P.M.? | 那你之前在哪? 下午三点到四点? |
[21:58] | I-I don’t remember. | 我 我不记得了 |
[22:00] | “I don’t remember”. Well, you know what? | “我不记得了” 你猜怎么着? |
[22:01] | It doesn’t matter because you’ve got the badge | 没关系 |
[22:02] | and you’ve got the gun. | 因为你有警徽和枪 |
[22:03] | And your prints are all over them. | 上面到处都是你的指纹 |
[22:05] | You’re going down for this. | 你要为此坐牢 |
[22:08] | Let’s go. | – 我们走 我都要起鸡皮了 |
[22:10] | – My skin is starting to crawl. – No, wait, wait. | – 不 等等 |
[22:13] | When your guy got hit, I was inside Dante’s Liquor. | 你们的人中枪时 我在但丁酒馆 |
[22:16] | For an hour? | – 一整个小时? |
[22:18] | Waited till it emptied out so I could rob it. | – 等它打烊我好去抢劫 |
[22:21] | The place was crowded and full of cash on check day. | 那地方挤满了人 兑换日又多现金 |
[22:23] | Look, check it out. | 查查吧 |
[22:25] | The store’s got cameras. They don’t lie. | 店里的摄像头不会说谎 |
[22:33] | Get in there with him. | 进去看着他 |
[22:37] | Head down to the liquor store. I wanna see that footage. | – 去酒馆 |
[22:40] | Yeah. | 我要看录像 – 好的 |
[22:41] | Look, you got him to talk. | 瞧 |
[22:44] | Peter. | 你让他开口了 |
[22:47] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[23:33] | Are you okay? | – 你还好吗? |
[23:34] | You’re awake? | – 你还没睡? |
[23:36] | I always wait up for you. | 我一直等你回来才睡 |
[23:38] | Well, sometimes you fall asleep. | 有时候你先睡着了 |
[23:40] | Not this time. | 这次没有 |
[23:46] | Tell me all about it. | 跟我说说 |
[23:51] | It’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[23:52] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[23:56] | It’s not like Jill will ever find out. | Jill又不会发现 |
[23:58] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[24:01] | We always discuss your cases. | 我们总会讨论你的案件的 |
[24:02] | I know, but I…and I can’t wait to tell you about it. | 我知道 我也很想告诉你 |
[24:05] | But…not until it’s done. | 但是… 要等结案后 |
[24:09] | What’s so special about this one? | 这个案子有什么特别? |
[24:15] | I’m sorry, it’s… | – 很抱歉 |
[24:18] | Classified. | 它… – 是机密 |
[24:27] | You understand, right? | 你理解的吧? |
[24:30] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[24:33] | I’m an FBI wife. | 我是探员的妻子 |
[24:42] | Facial recognition scan | 面部识别扫描确定 他们是Eric |
[24:44] | pegged them as Eric Healey and Robert Bly. | Healey和Robert Bly |
[24:48] | They’re both ex-black ops. | 都是前秘密行动队员 |
[24:50] | They’ve been freelancing | 他们自由受雇于一些国防承包商 |
[24:52] | for some of our lesser known defense contractors. | |
[24:55] | They’re high-end mercenaries. | 他们是高级雇佣军 |
[24:57] | Yeah, it does look like we’re not the only ones | 看来不止我们在追捕这个天才 |
[24:59] | hunting our genius. | |
[25:01] | Rival defense contractors | 竞争对手会不惜一切代价取得这技术 |
[25:03] | would do anything for that technology. | |
[25:04] | I think these guys are looking to be the new sellers. | 我觉得这些人想成为新卖家 |
[25:06] | Which means they’re not gonna buy it. | 这意味着他们不会买它 |
[25:08] | They’re gonna steal it. | 而是要偷它 |
[25:12] | Hey, Elizabeth Burke. | 嘿 Elizabeth Burke |
[25:15] | Bearing gifts in a brown paper bag. | 用棕色牛皮纸包着礼物 |
[25:17] | I can only imagine. | 我只能想象一下了 |
[25:18] | Oh, it’s just his lunch. | 这只是他的午餐 |
[25:19] | He forgot it this morning. | 他今早忘带了 |
[25:22] | Why aren’t you in there? | 你为什么不进去? |
[25:23] | Uh, scratched off the need to know list. | 呃 被排除在知情名单之外了 |
[25:26] | Yeah, me too. | 好吧 我也一样 |
[25:28] | Come on, let’s go in. | 走吧 一起进去 |
[25:29] | No, Neal, I’m not that kind of wife. | 不 Neal 我不是那种类型的妻子 |
[25:31] | Well, I’m definitely that kind of C.I. | 这样啊 我倒是那种类型的犯罪顾问呢 |
[25:33] | No, I’ll just leave it on his desk. | 不了 把这个放在他的桌子上就行 |
[25:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:38] | What do we think of this Jill? | 关于Jill大家有什么想法? |
[25:40] | There’s need for further study. | 还需要再观察看看 |
[25:43] | I think she’s lonely. | 我觉得她很孤独 |
[25:44] | Well, she lives out of an ’86 Chevy. | 这个么 |
[25:47] | I doubt she throws a lot of dinner parties. | 她开一辆86雪佛兰 我猜她不会经常办晚餐派对 |
[25:49] | She never got married. | 她没结过婚 |
[25:51] | Peter could be the last man she ever loved. | Peter可能是她唯一爱过的男人 |
[25:53] | 20 years is a long time to go without loving someone else. | 二十年里没有其他男人 这可有点悬 |
[25:56] | You fall in love with Peter, you…you are in love. | 和Peter恋爱以后 就这样一直相爱到现在 |
[25:59] | I can’t imagine those feelings ever going away. | 我从没想过这份感情会变淡 |
[26:02] | Not completely. | – 不会完全淡去 |
[26:03] | Really? | – 真的假的? |
[26:05] | Peter Burke? The man in the conference room? | 那个坐在会议室里的男人? |
[26:07] | You have no idea. | 你不明白的 |
[26:10] | This is good. | 很好 |
[26:11] | We’ll have Jones coordinate with NYPD. | 我们会让Jones去跟纽约警局协调 |
[26:14] | We’ll get a current location of the SUV. | 这样我们就能获得那辆SUV目前的位置 |
[26:16] | He can trail it and give us updates of its whereabouts. | – 他可以跟踪那辆车 随时告诉我们位置 – 不行 |
[26:18] | No. Peter. I think I was pretty clear. | Peter 我认为我已经说得够清楚了 |
[26:21] | No one else can know anything. No one else can be involved. | 没外人知道 也没外人插手 |
[26:23] | It’s my case, my rules. | 我的案子我说了算 |
[26:24] | It’s our case. | 是我们的案子 |
[26:26] | I brought you in on this. | 是我让你参加的 |
[26:27] | Don’t make me take you off. | 别逼我把你撤掉 |
[26:29] | You brought it to White Collar, | 你把这个案子带到了白领犯罪小组 |
[26:30] | and I’m ASAC here. | 而我是这里的助理探员主管 |
[26:32] | We’ll do it our way or you’re out. | 要么按我说的做 要么你就走人 |
[26:34] | You’re not serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[26:37] | This face doesn’t look serious to you? | 我看起来像是在开玩笑吗? |
[26:41] | Okay…ASAC. | 好吧… 助理探员主管 |
[26:45] | Jones keeps tabs, he reports back to us, | Jones进行监视 |
[26:47] | but we don’t tell him why. | 向我们汇报 但是我们不能告诉他原因 |
[26:48] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[26:57] | Yeah. | 行了 |
[27:26] | I’m gonna say hi to El. | – 我要去跟EL打声招呼 |
[27:28] | Yep. | – 好 |
[27:41] | Did you call her? | – 你给她打电话了吗? – 打了 |
[27:42] | I did. El couldn’t have been sweeter. | El的态度好得不能再好了 |
[27:45] | – That’s good, right? – It’s terrible. | – 那不是很好吗? – 那才恐怖 |
[27:46] | When she’s upset with me, | 当她对我有意见的时候 |
[27:48] | she makes herself irresistible and unavailable. | 她就会让自己变得迷人却又无法靠近 |
[27:51] | – Oh, nice technique. – Drives me crazy. | – 哦 高招 – 我要被逼疯了 |
[27:53] | All right, go home, talk to her in person. | – 没事的 回家吧 |
[27:56] | I can’t. | 跟她当面谈谈 – 不行 |
[27:57] | Jill’s setting something up. | Jill正在策划一些事情 |
[27:59] | If I have to leave El mid-apology to meet Jill… | 如果我还没跟El道完歉 就又去见Jill的话… |
[28:03] | So just assign a different agent to work with Jill. | 那就另派一个探员去跟Jill合作 |
[28:06] | This case is too important. | 这案子太重要了 |
[28:08] | Besides, she doesn’t trust anyone else. | – 另外她不相信其他人 |
[28:10] | Okay. | – 好吧 |
[28:11] | Is it about the case or is it about Jill? | 这到底是因为案子 还是因为Jill? |
[28:17] | I can talk to Jill about losing David. | 我不能跟Jill谈失去David的事 |
[28:20] | She’s been through it herself. | 她一个人承受了太多 |
[28:22] | And you don’t wanna worry El any more than she already is. | 而你也不愿意让El再担心 因为她已经担心得够多了 |
[28:25] | I don’t. | 我是不愿意 |
[28:26] | She’s been through enough this year. | 这一年已经够她受的了 |
[28:28] | Enough to believe that other bad things are possible. | 够受到会相信还有其他糟糕的事情 可能会发生 |
[28:30] | El knows that I’m in love with her. | El知道我爱她 |
[28:33] | – She trusts me. – Trust? | – 她相信我 – 相信? |
[28:35] | Now you see it, now you don’t. | 说有就有 |
[28:40] | I have to go. | 说无就无 我得走了 |
[28:42] | Thing I can’t talk about? | 那件不能谈的事? |
[28:44] | It’s going down. | 现在越来越糟了 |
[28:46] | – You must follow him. – Look, I am not following him. | – 你必须跟踪他 – 听着 我是不会去跟踪他的 |
[28:48] | I’m not following my husband. | 我不要跟踪自己的丈夫 |
[28:49] | He’s never given me reason not to trust him. | 他没有做让我怀疑的事情 |
[28:51] | – Until now. – Mozzie. | – 直到现在 |
[28:53] | You can trust truffles | 你可以相信松露是出产于佩里戈尔的 |
[28:54] | harvested in the Perigord region, | |
[28:56] | bed linens handwoven in Madeira, | 床上用品是在马德拉手工缝制的 以及 |
[28:59] | and, for the most part, a Teddy bear named Mozart. | 大多数情况下 一只名叫莫扎特的泰迪熊 |
[29:01] | But people? Almost never. | 但是人? 基本是不可信的 |
[29:04] | You trust Neal. | 你相信Neal |
[29:05] | Neal is the reason | Neal是我用”基本”这个词 |
[29:07] | “never” was preceded by “almost.” | 而非”全部”这个词的原因 |
[29:09] | I’m not following Peter. | 我不要去跟踪Peter |
[29:11] | – You must. – I won’t. | – 你必须去 – 我不去 |
[29:13] | – You must. – No. | – 必须去 – 不 |
[29:14] | Then follow the woman. | 那就跟踪那个女人 |
[29:17] | Or does your intrepid faith in the Suit extend to her as well? | 难道你对条子坚贞不屈的信任 对她也适用? |
[29:25] | – What do you have? – Yeah, Peter. | – 有什么消息? – 是的 Peter |
[29:27] | I followed the SUV to the village. | 我跟着那辆SUV到了东村 |
[29:28] | They just parked and went into a restaurant. | 他们停了车 进了一家餐馆 |
[29:30] | Thanks, Jones. Let me know when they leave. | – Jones谢谢 |
[29:32] | Okay. | 他们走的时候告诉我一声 – 好 |
[29:34] | Mercenaries just went into a restaurant. | 雇佣兵刚进了一家餐厅 |
[29:36] | That meal should keep ’em on the shelf until we make the buy. | 这顿饭应该能够拖住他们 这段时间够我们交易的 |
[29:39] | Well, they’re after the chip. | 可他们在找芯片 |
[29:40] | Why stop for a meal? | 为什么突然停下吃饭呢? |
[29:42] | They don’t know our buy’s going down now. | 他们又不知道我们的交易停了 |
[29:44] | Even bad guys gotta eat. | 坏蛋也得吃饭啊 |
[29:47] | You and the missus okay? | 你和你家那位还好吗? |
[29:49] | She left the office in kind of a hurry. | 刚才她急匆匆地离开了 |
[29:52] | Yeah, she was just dropping by a sandwich. | 没事 她就是过来送个三明治 |
[29:54] | Sweet. | 真贴心 |
[29:56] | I depend on the kindness of delivery guys. | 我吃饭就只能看外卖小哥的人品了 |
[29:59] | You never got married? | 你一直都没结婚? |
[30:01] | Who would put up with me? | 谁会受得了我啊? |
[30:08] | – Yeah? – Yeah, Peter. | – 怎么了? – 喂 Peter |
[30:09] | I’ve got a bad feeling about this. | 我有一种不好的感觉 |
[30:10] | We don’t have eyes on the rear. | 后门没人盯着 |
[30:12] | Requesting permission for a walk-through. | 请求批准进入 |
[30:14] | Can’t he just do a simple walk-through? | 能让他光进去查看一下吗? |
[30:17] | It’s not part of the agreement. | 规定里没这项 |
[30:18] | You tell him to stand by. | 你让他原地待命 |
[30:21] | Don’t go. | 不许去 |
[30:23] | She doesn’t want me to go. You do. | 她不想让我去 可你让我去 |
[30:25] | – Right. – Gotcha. | – 是的 – 明白了 |
[30:27] | – I’m going in. – Got it. | – 我要进去了 – 明白 |
[30:31] | Mozzie was supposed to help me, but… | – Mozzie是要来帮我的 |
[30:33] | Bunion removal. | 但他… – 拇外翻动手术了 |
[30:34] | – I heard all about it. – Okay. | – 我都听说了 – 好吧 |
[30:36] | This is where I think she’s staying. | 我觉得她就住在这 |
[30:40] | I want you to come with me. | 我要你跟我一起去 |
[30:42] | I hear she stays at the ’86 Caprice. | 我听说她睡在86年的雪弗兰里 |
[30:44] | I saw a picture of them in front of this hotel. | 他俩有张照片 就是在这家酒店门前拍的 |
[30:46] | Close. Extremely close. | 关系亲密 非常亲密 |
[30:48] | And she looked smitten, | 她看起来一脸陶醉 |
[30:49] | but he looked like he wanted to go home. | 但他脸上写着想要回家 |
[30:50] | Because he’s in love with you. | 因为他爱你啊 |
[30:52] | I know that. What I don’t know | 这我知道 |
[30:53] | is her intentions with him. | 只是不清楚她对他打什么主意 |
[30:55] | I mean, he’s not an ordinary man, but he is a man. | 我意思是 虽然他不是一般男人 可他也还是个男人 |
[30:57] | If they are there, it’s for the case | 如果他们在这家酒店 |
[30:59] | and that could be dangerous. | 那也是为了案子 可能会有危险 |
[31:00] | That’s why I need you. | 所以我需要你啊 |
[31:03] | If you don’t go with me, I’m gonna go alone. | 如果你不和我一起去 我就自己走 |
[31:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:09] | I’ll drive. You’re too angry. | 我来开车 你正在气头上 |
[31:15] | I’m tired of sitting. Let’s go. | 总坐着好累 走吧 |
[31:16] | We’re early. | 现在还早 |
[31:17] | We’ll catch him off guard. | 我们要抓他个措手不及 |
[31:18] | Or tip him off. | 否则就惊了对方 |
[31:20] | I’ve done this before, Peter. | 我有经验 Peter |
[31:33] | Look, they’re probably not even here. | 你看 他们有可能根本就不在这 |
[31:38] | Okay, they’re here. | 好吧 他们在 |
[31:47] | That is not what it looked like. | 这跟照片上可不一样 |
[31:49] | It better not be. | 最好别一样 |
[32:06] | You know… | 知道吗… |
[32:08] | I really thought I was gonna see both of them | 我刚才真的以为 会看到他们两个 |
[32:10] | sitting on stools so close to each other they were touching. | 坐在高脚凳上 挨得紧紧的 摸来摸去 |
[32:13] | You know, Peter having a beer | Peter喝着啤酒 |
[32:14] | and Jill having whatever women have | Jill随便喝点什么 |
[32:16] | when they’re sitting with someone else’s husband. | 女人坐在别人老公身边时 会点的东西 |
[32:18] | All right, don’t jump to conclusions. | 好啦 别急着下结论 |
[32:19] | Too late. Already jumped. | 太晚了 已经下结论了 |
[32:21] | Wait at the bar. I’ll pull a room number | 你在吧台那边等 |
[32:23] | out of the desk clerk. | 我去前台查房号 |
[32:25] | If…there is a room number. | 如果… 如果他们真的开房的话 |
[32:32] | Mercenaries are gone. | 雇佣兵跑了 |
[32:34] | They must have I.D.’d us | 他们肯定认出我们了 然后酒店后门遛了 |
[32:35] | and snuck out the back of the restaurant. | 你去让特警准备 我给Peter打电话 |
[32:36] | I want you to put the tac team on alert. | 你去让特警准备 |
[32:37] | I’m calling Peter. | 我给Peter打电话 |
[32:44] | SSG procedure. | 现在是特别监督小组行动 |
[32:45] | Radio silence. | 无线电静音 |
[32:50] | Okay, start tracking Peter’s cell phone now. | 好 开始定位Peter的手机 |
[32:52] | He might be walking into an ambush. | 他有可能正进入对方埋伏 |
[33:04] | – Elizabeth. – Neal. | |
[33:05] | A man from Peter’s file is in the bar. | Peter案子里的一个人也在这酒吧 |
[33:07] | That’s why they’re here. It was the case. | 这才是他们来这的原因 为了案子 |
[33:09] | I told you not to jump. | 告诉你了别急着下结论 |
[33:11] | I’m sure Peter’s looking for him. | Peter肯定在找他 |
[33:13] | I think I could stall him. | 我想我可以拖住他 |
[33:15] | Call Peter for me, okay? | 帮我给Peter打个电话 好吗? |
[33:16] | Elizabeth, don’t do anything… | Elizabeth 什么也别做… |
[33:20] | – Hi. | – Hi. |
[33:23] | Um, are you staying at the hotel? | 嗯 |
[33:28] | I’m, uh…yeah. | 你住这家酒店吗? |
[33:30] | Yeah, uh, I’m staying. You? | 是 嗯 我住这 你呢? |
[33:33] | No. Just getting a drink. | 没 只是来喝一杯 |
[33:36] | Are you in a rush? | 你着急走吗? |
[33:38] | What? | – 什么? |
[33:40] | Well, sit with me. | – 那和我坐会儿吧 |
[33:41] | Have a drink. | 喝一杯 |
[33:46] | Um…maybe later? | – 晚点好吗? |
[33:48] | Why not now? | – 现在不行吗? |
[33:50] | I have a meeting. | 我要去见个人 |
[33:51] | Um, how about you give me your phone | 不如你把电话给我 |
[33:53] | – and I’ll give you my number | |
[33:55] | and you call me in a 1/2 hour? | 我把手机号留下 你过半小时找我 |
[33:57] | Okay. | – 好的 |
[34:00] | Ma’am, your check. | – 女士 |
[34:02] | Oh, thank you. | 你的 – 谢谢 |
[34:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:10] | – All right. – Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[34:13] | – Promise to call? – Promise. | – 一定打给我哦 – 一定 |
[34:36] | Neal, that’s him. Did you get a hold of Peter? | Neal 就是他 你联系上Peter了没? |
[34:39] | No. Voicemail. | 没有 转留言信箱了 |
[34:40] | Wait here. | 你在这儿等着 我看看他们上哪儿去 |
[34:41] | I need to see where they’re going. | 不 我跟你一起 |
[34:42] | Oh, no, I’m coming. | 不 我跟你一起 |
[35:05] | All right, tell me everything that happened. | 你刚才做了些什么 |
[35:07] | Well, um, okay, I flirted with him. | 好吧 我这个么… 我勾搭了他 |
[35:09] | He tried to flirt back, but he was not very good at it. | – 他想反勾搭回来 但挺不在行的 – 继续说 |
[35:11] | – Keep going. – He seemed anxious to leave. | 他好像急着要离开 |
[35:12] | He said maybe meet up in 30 minutes | 他说半小时后再联系 |
[35:14] | and he put his number in my phone. | 还把手机号存我手机了 |
[35:15] | He put his number in your phone? | 他把手机号给你了? |
[35:16] | Let me see it. | 给我看看 |
[35:23] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[35:25] | Some kind of new microchip. | 一种微芯片 |
[35:27] | All Peter told me was that it’s about security. | Peter只和我说过和安保有关 |
[35:29] | I think we found what he and Jill are looking for. | 看来我们找到他和Jill要找的东西了 |
[35:34] | Shouldn’t he be waiting for us? | 他不是该在等我们吗? |
[35:36] | Like you said, we’re early. | 我们不是来早了吗 |
[35:38] | He’s playing it cool. | 他淡定着呢 |
[35:42] | Honey, I told you, it’s the wrong room. | 宝贝我就说嘛 走错房间 |
[35:45] | Hey, I saw you the other day. | 我前两天见过你 |
[35:47] | Taking pictures…of us. | 在偷拍我们 |
[35:49] | We’re honeymooners. | 我们是来度蜜月的 |
[35:51] | We thought this was our room, but our key doesn’t work, | 以为这间房是我们的 |
[35:53] | so I guess it isn’t. | 但钥匙插不进 看来是搞错了 |
[35:54] | There’s only one room on this end. | 这头只有这一间房 |
[35:57] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 我们可不想惹麻烦 |
[35:58] | We don’t…we don’t want any trouble. | 我们可不想惹麻烦 走就是了嘛 |
[35:59] | We’ll just be leaving, all right? | 走就是了嘛 |
[36:00] | What’s in the bag? | 包里是什么? |
[36:03] | Nothing. | 没什么啊 |
[36:04] | Clothes. | 衣服 |
[36:07] | Open it. | 打开 |
[36:09] | Open it, or you go from honeymooner to widow. | 快打开 不然就等着蜜月变寡妇吧 |
[36:19] | Buyers or feds. | 你们是买家还是调查局的? |
[36:21] | Cash says that you’re either one or the other. | 现金说明你们一定是其中之一 |
[36:23] | Third option. | 还有第三个可能 |
[36:24] | We’re newlyweds who don’t believe in credit cards. | 我们是不太相信信用卡的新婚夫妇 |
[36:27] | He’s an old-fashioned kind of guy. | 他这人就是这么老套 |
[36:28] | That I am. | 我就这样 |
[36:29] | I-I don’t know who he is, | 我不认识这男的 |
[36:32] | but she’s a buyer. | 但她是买家 |
[36:34] | The deal was supposed to go down today. | 今天本来准备要交易的 |
[36:36] | Right now. | 就约的现在 |
[36:37] | The chip! | 芯片呢! |
[36:39] | I hid it on a woman downstairs. | 我在楼下藏在一个女人身上了 |
[36:41] | What woman? | 哪个女人? |
[36:42] | Wait. We’re both buyers. | 等等 我们都是买家 |
[36:44] | Iranian interests. | 是代表伊朗方的 |
[36:46] | Well, at least I was until this morning. | 至少今早还是 |
[36:50] | North Korea came calling. | 朝鲜方又联系了我 |
[36:54] | Our partnership wasn’t gonna make it past the parking garage. | – 我们俩根本就不是一路的 |
[36:57] | Son of a bitch. | – 尼玛 |
[36:58] | Their country would be very grateful | 如果您两位能加入我们的话 |
[37:01] | if the two of you joined our team. | 朝鲜将不慎感激的 |
[37:03] | Extremely grateful. | 极其感激哦 |
[37:05] | Look, kill the both of them. | 把他们俩都给我干掉 |
[37:06] | You can take the money. | 钱也归你们了 |
[37:08] | I’ll cut you in on my half of the chip. | 芯片我算你们一半 |
[37:10] | Just untie me. | 解开我就好 |
[37:12] | All right, you have to go downstairs. | 你得到楼下去 |
[37:13] | I have the chip. | 芯片在我手里 我要进去 |
[37:14] | I’m going in. | 那给我 我进去 |
[37:15] | Give it to me. I’ll take it in. | 那给我 我进去 |
[37:16] | Are you gonna help me get in there, | 你是帮我进去呢 |
[37:17] | or am I gonna have to knock? | 还是要我自己来敲门? |
[37:18] | Let’s discuss this. | 我们商量商量好了 我不知道你们为谁工作 或是收了什么报酬 |
[37:20] | I don’t know who you’re working for | 我不知道你们为谁工作 或是收了什么报酬 |
[37:21] | or what they’re paying you, | 但朝鲜肯定牛过他们 |
[37:22] | but the North Koreans will beat it. | 但朝鲜肯定牛过他们 |
[37:24] | They can’t even feed their own people. | 他们连自己的国民都喂不饱呢 |
[37:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[37:27] | What are you looking for, newlywed? | 你到底要想干什么 新郎官? |
[37:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:32] | – You never saw this. – What is that? | – 你就当没见过这个 – 这是什么? |
[37:34] | It’s something Mozzie and I made. | 我和Mozzie捣鼓的一样玩意儿 |
[37:36] | Now go in there like you own the place. | 现在你走进去 就当做是进自家门一样 |
[37:38] | Show them the chip, but keep it away from them. | 把芯片给他们瞧瞧 |
[37:43] | Okay, try to buy me 30 seconds. | 但放远点 帮我争取30秒的时间 |
[37:49] | Careful. | 小心了 |
[37:50] | I asked you a question, newlywed. | 我问了你问题啊 新郎官 |
[37:52] | I’ve got what you want. | 你要的东西在我手上 |
[37:54] | Hon, get out of here now. | 宝贝 快出去 |
[38:09] | Th…that’s her. | 就是她 |
[38:10] | That’s the woman I stashed the chip on. | 我就把芯片藏她那了 |
[38:12] | He’s right. | 是的 |
[38:12] | It’s, uh…it’s in here. | 就在这儿 |
[38:15] | It’s, um…I have it. | 在我手上 |
[38:16] | It’s, um…it’s, uh… | |
[38:20] | it’s…it’s right here. It’s…it’s in the phone case. | 就在这儿 |
[38:24] | Hey! FBI. | 在手机壳里 |
[38:37] | Oh, that was incredible. | 太牛叉啦 |
[38:39] | But don’t do anything like that again. | 但以后再也不许这样了 |
[38:42] | I don’t know if I can promise that. | 这我可不能保证啊 |
[38:44] | All right, we got two men down. | 逮捕两人 |
[38:47] | Another typical day at White Collar. | 这就是白领科普通的一天 |
[38:56] | Well, I fulfilled one of my fondest dreams. | 实现了我梦寐以求的一个梦想 |
[38:59] | – Yeah, what’s that? – Working with you. | – 是什么呢? – 和你共事 |
[39:00] | – Aw. – It was fun. | 很有意思 |
[39:02] | We did talk about that at Quantico a lot. | 我们在匡提科的时候是经常这么说来着 |
[39:04] | It lived up to expectations. | 心想事成啦 |
[39:06] | But you had bigger dreams back then. | 但你那时候的梦想要更远大些 |
[39:08] | Washington. | 去华盛顿 |
[39:10] | Soon? | 很快了? |
[39:12] | Once I’ve tied up all the loose ends here. | 只要我收好所有尾巴就好 |
[39:14] | Yeah. | 我不能随便找个人来当Neal的监管人 |
[39:16] | I can’t just bring anyone in to be Neal’s handler. | |
[39:19] | I gotta make sure they’re up to the task. | 我要确保来人能够胜任 |
[39:21] | – Peter. – What? | – 怎么了? |
[39:22] | There’ll always be loose ends. | 尾巴是永远收拾不完的 |
[39:25] | Yeah. | |
[39:26] | Yeah, and there’s one you might be able to help me with. | 嗯 你也许能帮得上我一个忙 |
[39:30] | Uh, this one is a cold case | 这个疑案已经困扰了我20年了 |
[39:33] | that has been gnawing at me for 20 years. | |
[39:37] | Why California? | 为什么选择去加利福尼亚? |
[39:39] | You were top in our class. | 你在班里是数一数二的 |
[39:41] | You could have had any assignment you wanted. | 你想去哪儿都成的 |
[39:42] | I took an assignment. | 我接受了分配 |
[39:44] | First female SSG agent on the west coast. | 西海岸第一个特别监控组女探员 |
[39:47] | – How could I turn that down? – I wouldn’t have stopped you. | – 这叫我怎么拒绝呢? – 我没想阻止过你 |
[39:49] | You wanted New York. | 你是想去纽约啊华盛顿的 |
[39:51] | D.C. That was your dream. | 这是你的梦想 |
[39:53] | You ran. | 你先跑了 |
[39:56] | You didn’t chase after me. | 你没有追过来 |
[39:59] | You would have just run faster. | 那你会跑得更快 |
[40:04] | You’re right. I would have. | 说得对 |
[40:08] | At least this way we can remember Quantico | 我是会的 至少这样 |
[40:10] | as the beautiful thing it was. | 我们就能把匡提科 当做最美的回忆了 |
[40:12] | Let’s do that. | 就这样吧 |
[40:22] | Where you headed? | 你接下来准备去哪? |
[40:24] | Off to Miami. Another case. | 去迈阿密 有另一个案子 |
[40:26] | Well, I hope another case brings you to New York again. | 希望有案子能让你重返纽约 |
[40:30] | Yeah, maybe I’ll bring my El with me. | 嗯 也许我就能带我的El一起来了 |
[40:32] | – Male edition. – Good luck finding one. | – 男版的 – 祝你早日找到如意郎君 |
[40:35] | She’s one in a million. | 她可是万里挑一的 |
[40:36] | Don’t be afraid to talk to her, Peter. | 别对她遮遮掩掩的 Peter |
[40:39] | About anything. | 什么都是可以说的 |
[40:54] | I should have talked to you about this a long time ago, | 我应该早对你说了 |
[40:57] | but I can’t stop thinking about him. | 但我没法不去想他 |
[40:59] | I can’t shake the feeling that if I hadn’t become ASAC | 总是止不住去想 |
[41:02] | he’d still be alive. | 要是我没当探员主管 他就不会丧命 |
[41:05] | Just trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗? |
[41:06] | – Can I open my eyes? – No, you can’t. | – 能睁眼睛了吗? – 不行 |
[41:08] | Step down…curb. Curb. Curb. | 下来 有路牙子 |
[41:10] | There you go. | 好了 |
[41:11] | It’s not that big of a curb. | 没那么高啦 |
[41:13] | I don’t like surprises. They never turn out good. | 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[41:16] | All right, we’re almost there. | – 从来都不是什么好事 – 好了 就到了 |
[41:17] | You know, you should know that | 闭着眼睛走在纽约的大街上 |
[41:19] | walking the streets of New York blind | |
[41:20] | is a recurring nightmare of mine. | 可是我反反复复做的一个噩梦 |
[41:22] | You can open your eyes. | 可以睁眼了 |
[41:28] | It’s the window from the codex. | 这是抄本里的那扇窗户 |
[41:32] | How did you ever find it? | 你是怎么找到的? |
[41:35] | Agent Gruetzner used some of his underworld contacts. | Gruetzner探员动用了一些地下关系 |
[41:39] | It’s beautiful. | 美轮美奂啊 |
[41:43] | Not professional. | 真不专业 |
[41:45] | No. | 是啊 |
[41:47] | Not professional at all. | 一点儿都不专业 720P iTunes – 自来鬈AK |