时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on White Collar… | |
[00:03] | The Burkes are going to Washington. | Burke一家要去华盛顿了 |
[00:06] | Good! Here it comes! | 很好 出来了 |
[00:09] | The Mosconi codex… | 莫斯克尼法典 |
[00:10] | if this book is a puzzle, | 如果这本书就是个谜题的话 |
[00:11] | maybe these are the pieces. | 那也许这些就是解谜的碎片 |
[00:13] | Take a look at the pages. | 看好这些符号 |
[00:14] | – Rain Man it. – I got it. | – 发挥超能记下来 – 记住了 |
[00:15] | This is the idol of Sita. | 这是西妲女神像 |
[00:17] | The idol had eyes made out of rare diamonds. | 这个神像的眼睛 是由稀有的宝石制成的 |
[00:19] | The Hope diamond… we’re looking for its twin. | 希望之石 要找的就是它的双胞胎 |
[00:21] | This is Rebecca’s apartment. Who is she, Neal? | 这是Rebecca的公寓 她究竟是谁 Neal? |
[00:25] | Her real name is Rachel Turner. | 她的真名叫Rachel Turner |
[00:27] | MI-5… she was one of their agents. | 曾是军情五处的特工 |
[00:29] | The prime suspect in the murders | 是Curtis Hagen和David |
[00:30] | of Curtis Hagen and Agent David Siegel. | Siegel探员 谋杀案的头号嫌疑人 |
[00:33] | We have full video of her apartment. | 我们在她公寓里全方位安插了监控 |
[00:34] | Neal, she’s in love with you. | Neal 她爱上了你 |
[00:39] | You are under arrest for murder. | 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了 |
[00:41] | Do you accept a collect call from inmate… | 你是否愿意接听一通来自监狱的 对方付费电话 |
[00:44] | Rachel Turner. I’ll see you soon. | 我们很快就会见面 |
[00:50] | You know D.C. was built on a swamp, right? | 你该知道华府 是建在一个沼泽地之上的吧 |
[00:52] | Total myth… it was all wetlands. | 很神奇的 之前全是湿地 |
[00:54] | That’s a distinction without a difference. | 和我说的也差不离啦 |
[00:57] | Pack a mosquito net. | 带好蚊帐 我可是从北部来的 |
[00:58] | I’m from upstate. | 我可是从北部来的 我们那儿的蚊子可堪比小型秃鹰呢 没事的 |
[00:59] | Our mosquitoes resemble small buzzards. | 我们那儿的蚊子可堪比小型秃鹰呢 |
[01:01] | I’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[01:02] | That experience with bloodsuckers | 这种对付吸血鬼的经验 |
[01:04] | will come in handy when you start rubbing elbows | 在你开始磕上议员的时候准能管用 |
[01:06] | with congressmen. | 谢天谢地 政治只是我新工作的一部分 |
[01:07] | Well, thankfully, politics is only part | 谢天谢地 |
[01:09] | of my new job. | 政治只是我新工作的一部分 |
[01:11] | Gosh, you know, these last few months | 唉 这最后几个月啊 |
[01:13] | – have been… – “Insane” will do. | – 可真是… – 用”癫狂”形容不错 |
[01:15] | Yeah. | Rebecca把我们都骗了 |
[01:17] | Look, Rebecca deceived us all. | |
[01:18] | Are you holding up okay? | 你没事吧? |
[01:20] | Rebecca’s behind me. | Rebecca的事已经翻篇了 |
[01:22] | Right now I’d rather focus on what my future looks like. | 现在我还是把注意力集中在未来吧 |
[01:25] | Good, which is why I’ve been giving | 所以我才翻来覆去 |
[01:27] | a lot of thought as to who your next handler will be. | 思量着让谁做你的下一任管理者 |
[01:29] | That’s not the future I have in mind. | 这可不是我设想的未来 |
[01:31] | The promotion at D.C…. your case history | 提拔去华府的决定 |
[01:34] | was a huge factor in that decision, right? | 和你的办案记录大有关系吧 |
[01:36] | That’s right. | 对 一定程度是参考了我 作为外勤探员所取得的成功的… |
[01:38] | It was based in part on my successes | 一定程度是参考了我 作为外勤探员所取得的成功的… |
[01:39] | – as a field agent. – Our successes. | 是我们的成功 |
[01:41] | No more handlers, | 不要再有什么管理人 |
[01:43] | no more cases, no more anklet. | 不要办案 也不要脚环 |
[01:45] | Neal, what are you saying? | Neal 你说什么呢? |
[01:46] | I’m saying I want my sentence to be dropped. | 我说我想撤销对我的判刑 |
[01:49] | I’ve talked to a lawyer. | 我和律师谈过了 |
[01:51] | A recommendation from you is critical. | 你的推荐至关重要 |
[02:03] | Neal, you have time to serve. | Neal 你的刑还没服完呢 |
[02:05] | Being ASAC doesn’t mean I give you special treatment. | 做助理探员主任不代表 我可以对你特殊对待 |
[02:08] | It has nothing to do with rank. | 这和职位没有关系 |
[02:09] | It’s because you’re my supervising officer. | 是因为你是监管我的主管 |
[02:12] | I’m asking you to do what’s right. | 我只是让你做应该做的事 |
[02:14] | Oh, I have spent a lot of my time with you | 我也和你一起花了很长时间 |
[02:16] | thinking about what’s right. | 考虑什么是应该的 |
[02:17] | And what I’ve learned is that there’s never a simple answer. | 我所觉悟的就是答案从来都不简单 |
[02:21] | Hey, I just got off the phone with the prosecutor’s office. | 刚接到检察院办公室电话 |
[02:24] | You know the print on the bullet inside Rebecca’s gun? | 关于Rebecca枪里子弹的指纹 |
[02:26] | They’re moving to indict? | 开始准备起诉了? |
[02:27] | Yeah, first thing tomorrow morning. | 嗯 明早头一件事儿 |
[02:30] | It’s over, Neal. | 完结了 Neal |
[02:32] | Yeah, it’s over. | 嗯 完结了 |
[02:36] | Listen, they want the evidence boxed up | 他们要求立即把证据装箱运去 |
[02:38] | and shipped immediately. | |
[02:39] | You want me to round up a couple of probies? | 要我差事新丁过去吗? |
[02:41] | You know, on my very first case, | 在我办我第一个案子的时候 |
[02:44] | Hughes had me bag and tag all the evidence myself. | Hughes曾让我自己打包标记所有证据 |
[02:47] | It’s only fitting that I do it on my last case. | 我最后的一个案子也要这么做 才合适啊 |
[02:50] | Come on, Neal, let’s box it all up. | 来吧 Neal 我们一起装箱 |
[02:56] | All of it? | 所有的么? |
[02:58] | All of it. | 所有的 |
[03:25] | Ready, Neal? | 好了吗 Neal? |
[03:27] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[03:49] | – Beers at work? – Yeah. | – 来杯工作啤酒? – 嗯 |
[03:51] | I know you’re a stickler for rules, | 我知道谨遵规矩 但如果有什么时候 |
[03:53] | but if was ever there was a time to break one, it’s now. | 可以释放一下的话 就是现在了 |
[03:55] | Besides, we are officially off the clock. | 再说 |
[04:00] | Mm. | 现在也已经是下班时间了 |
[04:03] | That yours? | 你的? |
[04:05] | – No, I thought it was yours. – No. | – 不啊 我还以为是你的呢 – 不是 |
[04:28] | It’s one of Rebecca’s burner phones. | 是Rebecca的一个一次性手机 |
[04:30] | Her voice-mail access will be password protected. | 她的留言信箱需要密码解锁的 |
[04:32] | The tech guys unlocked all her phones. | 技术部的已经把她所有手机都解锁了 |
[04:35] | It should be as simple as… | 应该易如反掌 |
[04:36] | Rebecca Lowe | Rebecca Lowe, I got this number |
[04:38] | from one of your associates. | 我从你的联络人那儿 得到了这个号码 |
[04:40] | I’m in need of your… services immediately. | 我需要你的 服务 马上 |
[04:43] | Call me back. | 回我电话 |
[04:44] | We need to see where this leads. | 我们要看看这是怎么回事 |
[04:47] | If Rebecca’s other clients are anything like Hagen… | 如果Rebecca的其他客户 也和Hagen相似… |
[04:49] | Someone could end up dead. | 就会出人命的 |
[04:51] | The caller got her name and number secondhand. | 来电者是间接得到她的名字和电话的 |
[04:54] | We could send someone undercover to meet him. | 我们可以派卧底去见他 |
[04:56] | If he knows what she looks like, he’ll bolt. | 如果他知道她的模样 就会遁走 |
[04:58] | – But if he doesn’t… – We have a case. | – 但如果不知道… – 那我们就有案子了 |
[05:01] | Now, normally, I’d send you in undercover | 一般来说 |
[05:02] | – for something like this. – This isn’t Some Like It Hot. | 这种事儿都会派你去做卧底 但我看上去可不是辣妹 |
[05:05] | You have someone good in mind? | 你有好主意了? |
[05:07] | Yeah, one of the best agents I know… | 最佳探员之一 聪明 |
[05:09] | smart, relentless, tough. | 冷酷 坚韧 |
[05:11] | Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound? | 只身一跃 就能从高楼纵身而下? |
[05:13] | Wouldn’t be surprised. | 一点儿也不奇怪 |
[05:18] | Hey, boss. | 嘿 老大 |
[05:20] | Let’s get to work. | 开工吧 |
[05:48] | So let me get this straight. | 那我直说了 |
[05:50] | After we find out the client’s identity, | 在找出客户身份后 |
[05:52] | I have to impersonate Rebecca, who’s really Rachel, | 我就要模仿Rebeca 其实是Rachel |
[05:54] | hoping he doesn’t know that she isn’t a biracial woman | 希望不识破 |
[05:56] | who has to pump every three hours? | 她是一个每三小时 就需要挤奶的混血女人? |
[05:58] | – Pump? – I’m a fantastic multitasker. | – 挤奶? – 我可以妥妥地多任务行动 |
[06:00] | I’ll do it on the fly. | 飞机上就可以 |
[06:02] | Then I determine what the job is, pretend to carry it out, | 然后确定这是怎样的活儿 假装接下来 |
[06:04] | and deliver evidence of completion to our mystery man, | 把完工证据送达神秘男那儿 |
[06:07] | which, given Rebecca’s history, might include murder. | 鉴于Rebecca的历史 |
[06:09] | Yeah. | 这很可能包含了谋杀 其实吧 |
[06:11] | Look, Diana, truth is, who knows if we even have a case? | Diana 到底是不是案子还成问题? |
[06:14] | You know, I just wanted to bring you up to speed. | 我只是想让你介绍下情况 |
[06:17] | Tons of unknowns, and I’m not sure if we’ll pursue it. | 不确定的超多着呢 我都不知道要不要去追踪 |
[06:19] | Peter, I’m in. | Peter 算我的 |
[06:21] | A bad guy wants to hire a bad girl | 坏蛋要雇坏女孩儿干大坏事儿 |
[06:23] | to do some really bad stuff. | |
[06:25] | I’m the best person in the division | 我是部里阻止此事发生的最佳人选 |
[06:26] | to keep that from happening. | |
[06:28] | – You know that. – I do. | – 你知道的 – 我知道 |
[06:29] | Good. | 好 |
[06:31] | Now, I got to go change, and so does he. | 我去换件衣服 他也是 |
[06:36] | You know your way around a dirty diaper, right? | 你知道怎么换尿布的吧? |
[06:55] | Neal, the damn codex… | Neal 该死的法典… |
[06:57] | you have any idea what happens | 知道要强行记下那样的东西 |
[06:58] | when you commit something like that to memory? | 会怎么样吗? |
[07:00] | It haunts you. | 能把人逼疯 |
[07:02] | Exactly! | 能把人逼疯 正是 |
[07:03] | Try to sleep… codex. | 该睡觉了 满脑子法典 |
[07:05] | Sit down to a delicious bowl of muesli… | 坐在一碗美味的麦片面前 |
[07:07] | codex. | 满脑子法典 |
[07:08] | All these signs and symbols floating around in my head, | 所有的标记和符号在我脑袋里乱飘 |
[07:11] | combining, separating, recombining, mocking me. | 整合 分解 再整合 像是在嘲笑我一样 |
[07:15] | Relax. | 放松一点 |
[07:16] | Now that Rebecca is gone, | 现在没了Rebecca |
[07:18] | we can take a breath and go at this the right way. | 我们可以松口气 专心研究这个了 |
[07:20] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[07:21] | Nobody is looking for the diamond except us. | 除了我们没人在找这颗钻石了 |
[07:23] | You’re right. This could be it. | 说得对 |
[07:27] | Everything we’ve always dreamed about…it’s within reach. | 就在这一票了 咱们夙愿有望得偿啊 |
[07:30] | With the money from the diamond, | 有了这颗钻石赚的钱 |
[07:32] | we could build a small consortium, | 我们可以开一个股本财团 |
[07:34] | a network of associates, properly financed cons. | 做一个联盟网络 妥善赞助骗子们 |
[07:39] | Maybe even a few small drones. | 甚至可以有一些无赖 |
[07:41] | Drones? Ah, I see you’ve really thought this through. | 还无赖 我看出来了你考虑得十分周全 |
[07:43] | It’s perfect. | 简直完美 |
[07:44] | An illegitimate empire | 简直完美 |
[07:46] | paid for with the legitimate proceeds from the diamond. | 用钻石的合法利润运作一个非法帝国 |
[07:51] | Neal, it’s our cotillion. | Neal 这是我们大展身手的机会啊 [回办公室来] |
[07:57] | Oh, that’s Peter. I got to run. | Peter找我 先走了 |
[08:00] | We’re tracking someone who contacted Rebecca | 我们在找一个要跟Rebecca谈业务的人 |
[08:02] | about doing a job. | |
[08:04] | Diana’s coming off maternity leave to go undercover. | Diana暂停了产假来卧底 |
[08:07] | What will she do with Teddy? | 那她拿Teddy怎么办 |
[08:09] | You mean Theo? | 你说Theo吗 |
[08:11] | Well, like most women from Gloria Steinem on, | 就像自女权先锋Gloria Steinem |
[08:14] | she’ll probably hire a babysitter. | 以来的女人们一样 她应该会雇个保姆 |
[08:16] | I’ve never even met my namesake, | 我还没见过我的同名人 |
[08:18] | yet some stranger is gonna mold his young, pliable mind? | 就有陌生人要塑造他年幼而易改变的头脑了吗 |
[08:22] | I delivered that child, Neal. | 那是我亲手接生的孩子 Neal |
[08:25] | How about we channel that righteous indignation | 我们从正义的谴责转回钻石的找寻上如何 |
[08:27] | into finding the diamond? | |
[08:43] | Welcome back, Agent Berrigan. | 欢迎回来 Berrigan探员 |
[08:45] | Thank you, Agent Jones. | 谢谢你 Jones探员 |
[08:48] | Now… | 那么 |
[08:51] | – what do we know about this guy? – Nothing. | 有关于这人的情报吗? |
[08:52] | We’ve got a short voice mail and a phone. | 没有 只有一条很短的语音信息和一部电话 |
[08:55] | Yeah, no I.D., no location. | 是的 没有身份 没有地点 |
[08:57] | Whoever he is, if he doesn’t hear back from Rebecca Lowe, | 不管他是谁 没收到Rebecca |
[09:00] | he’ll find someone else for the job. | Lowe回话 他就会找别人来办他的事 |
[09:02] | – We can’t let that happen. – I agree. | – 我们不允许这种情况发生 – 是的 |
[09:03] | If this is all we’ve got, let’s use it. | 只有这些可利用 那就用起来 |
[09:14] | I was hoping you’d call sooner. | 等你打过来很久了 |
[09:16] | I call when I call. | |
[09:18] | What’s the assignment? | 该打自然就打了 是什么任务 |
[09:19] | All pertinent information | 所有相关信息会在今天下午 |
[09:21] | will be left at a drop site this afternoon. | 给你放到一个投递点去 |
[09:22] | Negative. | 不行 |
[09:26] | I was given to understand this is how you did things. | 据我所知这是你的行事方式 |
[09:28] | Then you understood wrong. | 那么你知道的是错的 |
[09:29] | We meet in person in public. | 我们在公共场合单独会面 |
[09:31] | Those are my rules. | 这才是我的规矩 |
[09:32] | If you don’t like them, too bad. | 你要不喜欢 |
[09:35] | Fine. | 那就太遗憾了 行 |
[09:37] | Crawford Plaza, tomorrow at noon. | 明天正午Crawford广场 |
[09:39] | My associate briefed me on your signal. | 我的助手跟我提过你的信号 |
[09:42] | I’ll be looking for it. | 我等着见识一下 |
[09:48] | Any bright ideas on what Rebecca’s signal could be? | 关于Rebecca这信号有什么明白主意吗 |
[09:52] | There’s one way to find out. | 还是有个办法搞明白的 |
[10:15] | She may not have much to say, Neal, not to me. | 她对着我可能没什么好说 Neal |
[10:19] | Well, I’m sure you have ways of getting her to talk. | 我有信心你让她开口的方法多的是 |
[10:21] | Are you in contact with the van? | 你跟监控车那边联系了吗 |
[10:23] | Up and running. | 那边正在忙活 |
[10:24] | I’ll try to make it fast. | 我会尽快搞定 |
[10:46] | Agent Burke… | Burke探员 |
[10:48] | I never thought I’d actually look forward to a trip to the FBI. | 从没想过我会有如此想来FBI的一天 |
[10:53] | Didn’t feel like coming down to the correction center? | 不喜欢在教改中心的感觉吗 |
[10:55] | Don’t like seeing what happens | 不想看见被你冲进下水道的 |
[10:57] | to the stuff you flush down the drain? | 渣滓什么下场吗? |
[10:58] | I like to control my environment, | 我喜欢掌控审问环境 |
[11:00] | which makes two of us. | 所以跟你单独在这里谈 |
[11:04] | I could have killed you, you know. | 我本可以杀了你 |
[11:06] | I had you in my sights several times. | 你也知道 你都在我射程内好几回了 |
[11:09] | But I never would have done that to Neal. | 不过为了Neal我不会杀你的 |
[11:11] | It would have torn him up. | 他会伤透了心 |
[11:15] | Why am I here? | 我来干嘛 |
[11:16] | To strike a deal. | 做一个交易 |
[11:19] | Don’t suppose you could help me with these. | 不觉得你该帮帮我这个吗 |
[11:21] | Your cell right now… I hear it’s pretty grim. | 我知道你的牢房很潮湿 |
[11:24] | I can talk to the warden | 我可以跟典狱长谈谈 给你换个朝南的房间 |
[11:26] | about getting you some southern exposure. | 我可以跟典狱长谈谈 给你换个朝南的房间 |
[11:27] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[11:29] | An extra hour or two in the yard every day? | 每天多一两个小时的放风时间 |
[11:32] | You know I only want one thing. | 你知道我只想要一样东西 |
[11:35] | But what is it that you want? | 而你想要的是什么 |
[11:40] | I want to know the signal you use | 我想知道你跟客户 |
[11:41] | when first making contact with a client. | 第一次见面的信号是什么 |
[11:43] | Hmm. Just to quench your curiosity? | 为了满足好奇心吗 |
[11:46] | Something to put in the scrapbook? | 还是想放进剪贴簿里 |
[11:47] | Or did I get a job? Hmm. | 或者我有生意上门了 |
[11:52] | It’s good to feel wanted. | 被需要的感觉很好 |
[11:54] | Your signal… what is it? | 你的信号 是什么 |
[11:56] | I’m not telling you. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[11:58] | But I will tell Neal, after I’ve had a chance | 我会跟Neal说 |
[12:00] | to talk to him about a few things. | 毕竟我该有机会跟他聊聊一些东西 |
[12:06] | No can do. | 无法照办 |
[12:08] | I’m sure glad I didn’t waste a drive down to the MCC. | 我很高兴没白跑一趟教改中心 |
[12:11] | Enjoy your view of civilization while you can. | 趁现在多看几眼城市文明吧 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:18] | Okay, I will tell you. | 好吧我告诉你 |
[12:20] | But then I want to see him. | 但是告诉你之后我想见见他 |
[12:23] | Those are my terms. | 这是我的条件 |
[12:26] | How’s that sound, Neal? | 这样行吗 Neal |
[12:35] | Looks like we have a deal. | 看起来成交了 |
[12:40] | The signal is a watch, worn on the left hand, banded upside down. | 信号就是左手反戴手表 |
[12:45] | What time? | 定在什么时间 |
[12:48] | It should be set to 10:20. | 定在十点二十 |
[12:51] | Happy? | 满意了 |
[12:53] | That you’ll soon be serving two consecutive life sentences? | 关于你连续两起命案判刑在即吗 |
[12:56] | Yeah, I’m ecstatic. | 是的 再满意不过了 |
[13:00] | I gave you what you wanted. | 我给了你想要的东西 |
[13:04] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在该我了 |
[13:21] | You’re not going in until we know the signal works. | 信号管用之前都不要进去 |
[13:24] | And if it does… | 至于管用之后 |
[13:26] | just in case I need to be in contact with you. | 以防万一我要联系你 |
[13:30] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你确定要上 |
[13:31] | I wish I could say | |
[13:33] | absence made the heart grow fonder. | 我倒想说距离产生美 |
[13:35] | Jones, how we looking? | Jones 我们跟进了吗 |
[13:38] | We’ve got eyes and ears on Diana. | 监视和监听都跟上Diana了 |
[13:40] | – Diana, you with us? – Copy that. | – Diana 能听到吗 – 能听到 |
[13:50] | Ah, it looks like somebody’s approaching…here we go. | 看来有人接近了 |
[13:58] | Lovely day. | 这就开始了 |
[14:06] | I like your watch. | 今天是个好天气 |
[14:07] | You want something taken care of? | 你戴了个好手表 你有事情需要代劳吗 |
[14:10] | You tell me what you want me to do. | 你说要我做什么 |
[14:12] | I do it, you pay. | 我完成 你付款 |
[14:14] | That’s the deal. | 就这么简单 |
[14:16] | I don’t discuss the job till we’re safely indoors. | 回到安全的室内之前我不想讨论细节 |
[14:18] | Given my line of work, you can’t be too careful. | 考虑到我的工作 再小心都不为过 |
[14:34] | Peter, we’ve got a hitch. | Peter 有门路了 |
[14:36] | Diana’s following our suspect. | Diana跟上了嫌疑人 |
[14:37] | – No clue where they’re headed. – Did you I.D. him yet? | – 不知道他们要去哪儿 – 知道他的身份了吗? |
[14:44] | Yeah. Conrad Worth. | 是的 Conrad Worth |
[14:46] | He was a suspect in an S.E.C. investigation a few months back. | 几个月前证券交易委员会 调查的嫌疑人之一 |
[14:49] | Never did pin anything on him, | 虽然没有定罪 |
[14:51] | but he’s looking really shady right about now. | 但是现在看上去确实可疑 |
[14:53] | Peter, I don’t like this. | Peter 我不太放心 |
[14:56] | Someone backing her up? | 有人支援她吗? |
[14:58] | Yep, I am. | 我要去了 |
[15:01] | Diana called an audible. She’s following the suspect. | Diana身上有监听器 |
[15:04] | Make it quick in there. | 她正跟着嫌疑人 |
[15:21] | Neal… | 尽快解决 |
[15:24] | I hate for you to see me like this. | 真不想让你看到我现在的样子 |
[15:30] | Do you remember what my last words to you were? | 还记得我最后跟你说的话吗? |
[15:34] | “I’ll see you soon.” | “我们很快就会见面” |
[15:36] | Here you are. | 这不就见到你了嘛 |
[15:38] | It’s like something out of a novel. | 像是小说中的情节一样 |
[15:40] | Yeah, the kind you buy in an airport | 是 |
[15:43] | and then leave in your seat-back pocket. | 就是在机场买的 看完直接扔在座椅靠背口袋的那种小说 |
[15:45] | Come on, I’m still me. | 别这样 我还是我 |
[15:48] | I’m still Rebecca. | 我依旧是Rebecca |
[15:50] | Don’t you see that? | 难道你看不出来吗? |
[15:52] | When I first met you, | 初次见面的时候 |
[15:54] | what I saw was the innocence of Kate, | 我看到的是Kate一样的天真 |
[15:57] | the wit of Sara, the allure of Alex. | Sara一样的智慧 Alex一样的诱惑力 |
[15:59] | Exactly. I’m the perfect woman for you. | 不错 我是最般配你的女人 |
[16:02] | No, you made yourself into that, | 不 是你装成那样的 |
[16:05] | into something you’re not | 可那不是你真实的样子 |
[16:06] | ’cause that’s the job you were hired to do. | 仅仅是因为你被雇来做这份工作 |
[16:09] | What you are is a murderer. | 真实的你就是个杀人犯 |
[16:13] | You can’t separate the woman you fell in love with | 你不能把你爱上的那一面 |
[16:16] | from any of my identities. | 和我其他的身份分离 |
[16:18] | It turned real. | 你认真了 |
[16:21] | You saw the true me. | 你看到的是真实的我 |
[16:24] | And I know you. | 我了解你 |
[16:26] | I can tell you still have feelings for me. | 我看得出来 你对我还是有感情的 |
[16:31] | Rebecca | Rebecca, Rachel, |
[16:34] | and whatever name you decide to call yourself | 或者Rachel |
[16:36] | in the cafeteria line… | 无论你在狱中叫哪个名字 |
[16:39] | it’s over. | 都结束了 |
[16:43] | See, I can see what you’re doing. | 你瞧 我能够看透你 |
[16:45] | That slick facade… | 巧妙的伪装… |
[16:47] | it means you feel threatened. | 说明你感到恐慌了 |
[16:50] | Neal, I can see right through all your lies. | Neal 我能看透你所有的谎言 |
[16:59] | I admire the minimalist touch. | 我喜欢这种极简主义的装修 |
[17:01] | We just moved in. | 我们刚搬进来 |
[17:03] | My partners and I… we come and go as we please. | 我和我的搭档 我们出入能方便一点 |
[17:06] | And besides, this day and age… what more do you need? | 更何况在现在这个时代… 还需要什么呢? |
[17:16] | It’s lovely. | 不错 |
[17:18] | Now, can we can get down to specifics? | 现在我们能够谈细节了吗? |
[17:20] | It’s funny. | 有意思 |
[17:21] | With all I’ve heard about you, | 根据你的传闻 |
[17:22] | I was expecting someone different. | 你和我想象的不大一样 |
[17:28] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[17:32] | Talk to me, Jones. | 什么情况 Jones |
[17:45] | I’ve got eyes on Diana. | 我看到Diana了 |
[17:47] | They’re on his terrace. | 他们在阳台上 |
[17:49] | First sign of trouble, I’m in. | 一旦有危险 我立刻过去 |
[17:54] | You’re not the only job on my horizon. | 你并不是我目前唯一的工作 |
[17:56] | Please tell me I’m not wasting my time. | 所以我现在不是在浪费时间吧? |
[18:01] | When I first heard about you, it was only in whispers. | 第一次听说你 还是一些小道消息 |
[18:04] | Your exploits are the stuff of legend. | 你的功绩算得上是传奇了 |
[18:06] | There was one story. | 其中有一个 |
[18:08] | You couldn’t forget it if you’ve you heard it. | 只要听过将终生难忘 |
[18:09] | Some friends of mine, they saw it with their own eyes. | 我的朋友是亲眼所见 |
[18:12] | Caracas, May 2009… | 2009年5月 在加拉加斯 (委内瑞拉首都) |
[18:16] | remind me… | 跟我说说… |
[18:18] | how did that go down? | 那是怎么做到的? |
[18:20] | Enough with the closure, Neal. | 不要聊谈结不结束了 |
[18:22] | I need you to ask about… | Neal 你现在要问问… |
[18:27] | Caracas, May 2009… | 2009年5月 在加拉加斯… |
[18:30] | I want to know what happened. | 我想知道发生了什么 |
[18:32] | Neal | Neal, are you helping Agent Burke |
[18:34] | make sure some bumbling agent is safely vetted? | 你是在帮Burke探员确保 某位卧底探员应付顾客的审核吗? |
[18:37] | That’s so beneath you. Come on. | 这可不像是你做的事啊 拜托 |
[18:42] | Then I guess we’re out of things to talk about. | 那我们就没什么好谈了 |
[18:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:45] | You want to know some things? | 你想知道这些事? |
[18:47] | I got some questions too. | 那么我也有问题要问 |
[18:49] | One for one, we answer each other truthfully. | 一人一个 我们都诚实作答 |
[18:52] | – Okay. – But if you lie to me, | – 好 |
[18:54] | I lie to you. | – 但如果你撒谎 我也会以谎言应对 |
[18:55] | And besides, lovers are experts | 另外 |
[18:58] | at sniffing out one another’s deceptions. | 恋人是分辩对方是否说谎的专家 |
[19:02] | You know, what you’re asking me to admit to | 你让我承认的这些事 |
[19:04] | could get me thrown in jail. | 可能给我带来牢狱之灾 |
[19:06] | Are you wearing a wire? | 你有带窃听器吗? |
[19:08] | Please. | 说吧 |
[19:09] | Then let me be blunt. | 那我就直说了 |
[19:11] | I don’t discuss past jobs. | 我不想讨论过去的工作 |
[19:14] | Well, let me be blunt. | 那我也直说了 |
[19:15] | I’m not sure you are who you say you are, | 我不确定你是否是我要找的人 |
[19:18] | so tell me what I need to know. | 所以告诉我答案吧 |
[19:21] | The story, Neal… | 具体细节 |
[19:23] | we’re running out of time. | Neal 我们没时间了 |
[19:25] | How about I go first? | 我先问吧 |
[19:27] | Something light to warm us up? | 问些缓解气氛的事 |
[19:31] | Do you think you’re smarter | – 比起你的老朋友Peter |
[19:33] | than your old friend Peter Burke? | Burke 你认为自己更聪明吗? |
[19:35] | Yes. | – 当然 |
[19:36] | And Peter thinks he’s smarter than me. | 而Peter觉得他比较聪明 |
[19:38] | Well, you can’t both be right. | 不可能两个人都对吧 |
[19:40] | Which has resulted in years of debate. | 这问题我们争了好多年了 |
[19:42] | Now, one for one, truth for truth. | 现在 到我了 要说实话 |
[19:43] | Tell me what happened in Caracas. | 告诉我加拉加斯的事 |
[19:49] | May 21, 2009. | 2009年5月21日 |
[19:52] | Teresa An opera at the Teatro Teresa Carreno, | |
[19:56] | tight security… | Carreno剧院的一场歌剧 警卫森严 |
[19:58] | I snuck in, removed a wire | 我溜进去 |
[20:00] | from the orchestra’s piano, and slipped it… | 拆掉管弦乐队钢琴的一根琴弦 |
[20:02] | Over the lead actor’s neck as the first act was ending. | 在第一幕结束的时候 绕在男主角的脖子上 |
[20:06] | He owed a very large debt to the city’s mayor | 他拖欠了市长很大一笔债 |
[20:08] | and refused to pay, | 还拒绝还钱 |
[20:10] | so I left his body onstage | 所以我把他的尸体留在舞台上 |
[20:11] | and left his head on the mayor’s doorstep. | 把头放在市长家门口 |
[20:13] | That’s the short version. | 简单来说就是这样 |
[20:15] | I left out the ’54 gullwing | 就不用说54款的海鸥翼 |
[20:17] | and the bridge jump over the Guaire. | 以及在瓜雷伊跳桥的那一段 |
[20:21] | It’s… | 这… |
[20:23] | nice to finally hear it from the source. | 从本人那里听说真是荣幸 |
[20:27] | This is the address of an R&D facility in midtown. | 这是市中心一家研发机构的地址 |
[20:31] | I need what’s in vault 23, compartment 3. | 我要第3区23号保险箱里的东西 |
[20:33] | The haul is tiny, but its importance to me is not. | 东西很小 但对我很重要 |
[20:36] | And what is it? | 是什么? |
[20:38] | It’s a thumb drive. | 是什么? 一个u盘 |
[20:40] | I need it Friday morning, 9:00 A.M., period. | 周五早晨9点 送到我这里 |
[20:42] | I expect my compensation upon delivery. | 一手交货 一手交钱 |
[20:45] | See, this R&D facility… | 这家研发机构… |
[20:47] | it’s not like slipping into an opera house. | 跟溜进歌剧院有所不同 |
[20:48] | It’s incredibly secure. | 警卫极其森严 |
[20:51] | I mean, maybe we should bring along some…I don’t know… | 也许你该带上… 我也说不清… |
[20:54] | muscle in case you get into trouble. | 一些硬汉 以防万一 |
[20:58] | One thing I forgot to tell you about Caracas. | 关于加拉加斯 忘了说一件事 |
[21:00] | Someone got in my way as I was leaving the opera house. | 离开歌剧院的时候有人拦我 |
[21:03] | So I snapped the tendon in his middle finger. | 我废了他的中指 |
[21:06] | Tendons are elastic, like rubber bands. | 肌腱是有弹性的 和橡皮筋一样 |
[21:08] | I later heard his doctor had to fish | 听说医生废了很大功夫 |
[21:10] | for the severed end deep inside his elbow. | 才找到断了的那头 |
[21:13] | That enough muscle for you? | 这样算硬汉吗? |
[21:16] | You’ll have the drive by Friday morning. | 周五早晨你会拿到U盘 |
[21:23] | Not a bad story, huh? | 故事不错 是吧? |
[21:25] | What’s your professional opinion, one thief to another? | 作为职业盗贼 你有什么专业见解? |
[21:30] | You’re not a thief. | 你不是盗贼 |
[21:32] | Admit it… you still love me. | 承认吧 你还爱我 |
[21:35] | I wouldn’t call what we had love. | 我们之间 算不上爱 |
[21:37] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[21:38] | Neal… | |
[21:41] | you and I belong together. | 你和我是天生一对 |
[21:43] | Uh-huh. | |
[21:45] | And how would that work exactly… | 那你想怎么样 |
[21:47] | conjugal visits every third Thursday? | 每周四来个夫妻探监? |
[21:50] | Circumstances change. | 时过境迁了 |
[21:53] | Come on, four years ago, would you have guessed | 拜托 4年前 |
[21:55] | that you’d be a snitch | 你能想到自己会为追捕你的人效力么? |
[21:57] | for the very people that were hunting you down? | |
[22:02] | That’s it, Neal. We’re done. | 行了 Neal 就到这儿吧 |
[22:08] | So you going after the diamond? | 那 你们在追查宝石的下落呢? |
[22:12] | Who says I don’t already have it? | – 谁说的我还没得到它? |
[22:13] | I do. | – 我说的 |
[22:15] | That little thing you just did with your eyebrow…it’s a tell. | 你刚眉毛那个小动作 出卖你了 |
[22:21] | Maybe I’m working on it. | 或许我正在追查 |
[22:23] | Or maybe the diamond doesn’t even exist. | 也或许 宝石根本就不存在 |
[22:26] | Oh, it exists… | 哈 它当然存在… |
[22:29] | and you’re getting close. | 而你们已经快查出来了 |
[22:32] | What are you gonna do | 有你脚上那东西在 |
[22:34] | if you find it with that thing on your ankle? What then? | 真找到了你打算怎么办? |
[22:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:43] | But I do know that whatever happens next | 不过我确信 |
[22:46] | sure as hell doesn’t include you. | 接下来发生什么都跟你没关系 |
[22:50] | Good-bye, Rebecca. | 再会 Reecca |
[23:14] | I think you invented a new sport in there. | 看来你发明了一种新运动啊 |
[23:16] | Psychological judo. | 心理柔道 |
[23:19] | Well, they say throwing salt on the wound | 子曰 |
[23:22] | is the quickest way to heal. | 往伤口上撒盐才是最快的治愈方法 |
[23:23] | – I don’t think they say that. – You sure? | – 我不觉得子这么说过 – 真的吗? |
[23:25] | Yeah, they say something about time. | 嗯 子说的是时间 |
[23:27] | Well, time to move on. | 是时候开始新生活了 |
[23:29] | I plan to… | 我也是这么想的… |
[23:31] | while she spends the rest of her life in a cell. | 而她 要在监狱里度过余生了 |
[23:34] | Hey, about me saying that I’m smarter than you in there… | 嘿 我刚说我比你聪明… |
[23:37] | Oh, I know you think you are. | 哦 我知道你就是这么想的 |
[23:39] | That’s why I always catch you. | 也正是如此 我才总能抓到你 |
[23:41] | Good work. | 干的漂亮 |
[23:43] | The Caracas story did the trick. | 加拉加斯的故事成功蒙混过去了 |
[23:44] | – Diana got the assignment? – And then some. | – Diana拿到任务了? |
[23:49] | Caffrey. | – 远不止如此 |
[23:54] | Looks like Worth is targeting the offices of DCFI. | 看来Worth的目标是DCFI办公室 |
[23:57] | It’s a hedge fund run by Ian Dybek. | 是由Ian Dybek运作的一个对冲基金 |
[23:59] | Ivy League, Upper West Sider, | 常春藤盟校毕业 |
[24:01] | golfs at clubs that don’t allow women. | 住上西区 在不许女性入内的俱乐部打高尔夫 |
[24:03] | Dybek and Worth managed the fund together. | Dybek和Worth共同管理着基金 |
[24:05] | Hmm. Until they were investigated | 直到他们因涉嫌操纵市场接受调查 |
[24:06] | on suspicion of market manipulation. | |
[24:08] | Yeah, a bunch of strange activity | 他们公司服务器的一系列异常活动 |
[24:10] | from the company’s server caught the attention of the S.E.C. | 引起了证监会的注意 |
[24:13] | It turns out Worth ran the high-frequency trading division. | 最后查出问题在Worth手下的高频交易部 |
[24:15] | The S.E.C. shook him down | 证监会把他彻查了一番 |
[24:16] | but didn’t get enough to press charges. | 但也没足够的证据起诉他 |
[24:18] | But Dybek fired him anyway. | 不过Dybek还是把他解雇了 |
[24:20] | I think he needed a sacrificial lamb. | 我看他是想拖别人下水 |
[24:22] | I let Ian Dybek know | 我告知了Ian |
[24:25] | that there’s a security threat on his facility. | Dybek他公司有安全威胁 |
[24:27] | He want protection? | 他有申请保护吗? |
[24:28] | No, he thanked me, | 他有申请保护吗? 没有 |
[24:30] | then proceeded to bolt out of the building. | 他谢了我 然后继续匆匆离开了大厦 |
[24:33] | It looks like he tucked something small in his pocket. | 好像他往口袋里塞了什么小东西 |
[24:36] | Looks like a thumb drive. Where was he headed? | 很像拇指硬盘 那他去哪了? |
[24:39] | Home. I bet he had a reason. | 回家 |
[24:41] | Like hiding the drive from the FBI. | 我打赌他回家干好事去了 比如把驱动藏起来 好别让FBI找到 |
[24:44] | Firms like DCFI pay a fortune for their trading algorithms. | 像DCFI这样的公司 都砸了重金在交易算法上 |
[24:48] | Yeah, a millisecond means the difference | 一毫秒的快慢就能决定数百万的输赢 |
[24:49] | between gaining and losing millions. | |
[24:52] | If there’s an algorithm on that drive, | 如果那个硬盘上有算法 |
[24:54] | it makes sense that Worth would want to steal it. | 就难怪Worth想偷来了 |
[24:55] | But not why Dybek hid it. | 但不能解释为什么Dybek要藏起来 |
[24:57] | It’s not illegal to use an algorithm. | 使用算法又不违法 |
[25:00] | Unless it is. | 除非它违了法 |
[25:03] | The scene today as the market plummeted 1,000 points… | 市场指数骤然下跌1000点后的现场 |
[25:05] | That’s a 1,000-point dead drop, | 这1000点的大跳水 |
[25:06] | all because one fund moved a large amount of stock | 就是由于在市场表现不良时 |
[25:09] | – when the market was vulnerable. – Indeed, the broader market… | 一家基金撤出了大量股票 |
[25:11] | It started a chain reaction by high-frequency trading servers, | 由于高频交易服务引起了连锁反应 |
[25:15] | which caused the market to crash in seconds. | 导致市场数秒间崩塌 |
[25:17] | Like high-stakes jenga. | 像高风险的叠叠乐(一种益智游戏) |
[25:18] | Yep, but it’s more like, um… like throwing a banana peel. | 嗯 不过更像是扔了块香蕉皮 |
[25:22] | You’re saying that what tipped off the S.E.C. | 你是说 |
[25:24] | might have been Worth and Dybek testing their algorithm | 可能正是Worth和Dybek在测试 |
[25:26] | to see how many ones and zeroes they could make slip and fall. | 他们的算法能为其赚到多少钱时 触发了证监会的警报 |
[25:29] | There are billions to be made. | 这里有数十亿的赚头 |
[25:30] | Sell short before the market dives. | 在市场价格下跌时卖空 |
[25:33] | Be first in line when it bounces back up. | 当其回升时首个购进 |
[25:35] | The perfect crime, executed by computers. | 电脑执行的完美犯罪 |
[25:37] | And Worth knows if he steals the algorithm, | 而Worth知道就算他偷了算法 |
[25:40] | Dybek can’t report the theft without implicating himself. | Dybek为了自保也不会报案 |
[25:43] | If we’re right, | 如果真是这样 |
[25:44] | the only way to stop it is to get that drive. | 那唯一能阻止他的办法就是拿到硬盘 |
[25:46] | – We’ll need a warrant. – That takes time. | – 我们得去搞个搜查令 – 这要很久啊 |
[25:48] | Worth wants the drive by Friday. | Worth周五前就要拿到硬盘 |
[25:50] | What happens Friday? | 周五有什么特别? |
[25:52] | Uh, the new Woody Allen comes out. | 呃 伍迪-艾伦的新专发布 |
[25:55] | So does the jobs report. | 就业报告也会发布 |
[25:57] | That means the market is primed to be volatile. | 意味着市场会有一场恶战 |
[25:59] | Jones | Jones, reach out to friendly judges for that warrant. |
[26:00] | – Yep. – I’ve got a briefing | 联系个宽松的法官拿到搜查令 |
[26:02] | with the cyber division first thing. | – 好的 – 我一早要向网络罪案部做个简报 |
[26:04] | So, Diana, be ready to move on Dybek. | 所以 Diana 准备好继续跟进Dybek |
[26:07] | – Take Neal. – I have one child. | – 带上Neal – 我已经有一个小孩了 |
[26:09] | Another won’t be a problem. | 再带一个也没关系 |
[26:10] | First day back, feels like old times. | 第一天回归 还是熟悉的感觉 |
[26:12] | Play nice, you two. Play nice. | 好好合作 你们俩 好好合作 |
[26:20] | Do you remember when we first moved in? | 还记得我们刚搬进来吗? |
[26:21] | Mm-hmm. | |
[26:23] | We ate off a crate for three months. | 我们三个月吃掉了一箱 |
[26:26] | Let’s not buy a table for the Georgetown house. | 咱们乔治城的房子别买桌子了 |
[26:28] | Save some money. | 省点钱 |
[26:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[26:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:36] | Yeah, we just have a lot of memories here. | 没事 |
[26:37] | Mm-hmm. | 只是我们在这儿有太多回忆 |
[26:39] | We’ll make some new ones. | 我们会创造新记忆的 |
[26:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:46] | Does that have something to do with opening a can? | 这东西是用来开罐头的吗? |
[26:48] | Mm, no, I think it has something to do | 诶 |
[26:50] | with pitting a mango. | 不是吧 我觉得是削芒果的 |
[26:52] | Never used it. | 从来没用过 |
[26:54] | Do you think Neal would want it? | 你觉得Neal想要它不? |
[26:56] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[26:58] | but I do know that he doesn’t want a handler anymore. | 不过我知道他不想要监管人了 |
[27:01] | Neal asked me to recommend that his sentence be terminated. | Neal让我帮他推荐终止刑期 |
[27:05] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是啊 |
[27:07] | – Neal? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是啊 – 嗯 |
[27:08] | Off anklet? | 不戴脚环了? |
[27:09] | Free to roam the world. | 自由闯荡世界 |
[27:10] | – Imagine the trouble he’d find. – Hmm. | 想想他得搞出多少麻烦 |
[27:13] | Or not. | 或许不会呢 |
[27:14] | I don’t know. Maybe Neal’s changed. | 我不知道 也许Neal变了 |
[27:18] | We have been known to be a positive influence before. | 我们以前曾对他有过正面影响 |
[27:21] | Yeah, but Rebecca not only conned him. | 是啊 不过Rebecca不仅骗了他 |
[27:24] | She broke his heart. | 她还伤了他的心 |
[27:26] | What Neal needs right now are rules, | Neal现在需要的 |
[27:28] | structure. | 是规则和组织 |
[27:31] | Or what he needs is to figure out | 或者他需要的 |
[27:32] | what he wants in his life. | 是想清楚他到底想要什么 |
[27:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:36] | Maybe this was a wake-up call for Neal. | 我不知道 或许对Neal来说是个警钟 |
[27:52] | Peter never makes me work this early. | Peter可从不会这么早让我工作 |
[27:54] | I’ve been awake since 5:00. | 我从5点开始就一直醒着 |
[27:55] | Sleep means nothing to a hungry baby. | 对一个嗷嗷待哺的小婴儿来说 睡觉毫无意义 |
[27:57] | Drink your coffee. | 喝你的咖啡吧 |
[27:58] | Where are we going? | 喝你的咖啡吧 我们这是要去哪儿? |
[27:59] | I’m undercover as Rebecca Lowe, | 我的假身份是Rebecca |
[28:01] | and my assignment’s to steal that flash drive. | Lowe 任务是偷取U盘 |
[28:02] | You’re gonna help me. | 你要帮我 |
[28:04] | Diana. | 你要帮我 |
[28:05] | Caffrey. | |
[28:07] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[28:08] | Congrats on surviving the most epic break-up ever. | 祝贺你从史上最悲壮的分手中幸存 |
[28:11] | Oh, thank you for not asking how I am. | 哦 谢谢你不追问我境况如何 |
[28:14] | Two things we have in common… hating that question… | 咱俩的共同点就是都讨厌回答这个问题 |
[28:16] | And being fine going it alone. | 而且都不介意当孤家寡人 |
[28:18] | Listen, as your C.I…. | 听着 作为你的犯罪顾问 |
[28:20] | – You’re not my C.I. – You’re handling me. | – 你不是我的犯罪顾问 – 可我现在听命于你 |
[28:22] | Ugh, that sounds all kinds of wrong. | 呃 这听起来实在太奇怪了 |
[28:24] | Well, so does this plan. | 这个计划本来就很奇怪 |
[28:26] | Peter wants to go in with a warrant. | Peter想拿着搜捕令再进去 |
[28:28] | Best case, he gets one. Worst case, he doesn’t. | 最好是他能搞到一张 但也有可能搞不到 |
[28:30] | In which case, we’ll have the drive in hand. | 不管哪种情况 我们都得把U盘拿到手 |
[28:32] | Motherhood’s made you kind of badass. | 当妈妈怎么把你变坏了 |
[28:35] | I was always a badass. | 我一直挺坏的啊 |
[28:37] | There’s Dybek. | Dybek来了 |
[28:40] | That must be his wife, Iris. | 那个肯定是他老婆Iris |
[28:42] | They practically are each other. | 他们看起来就是一对 |
[28:46] | Karen? | |
[28:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. | 慢点说 |
[28:49] | Is Theo all right? What? | Theo没事吧? |
[28:52] | – What’s going on? – Okay, okay. | 什么? – 怎么了? – 没事 没事 |
[28:55] | Stay calm. | 镇定点 |
[28:58] | Go home. I’ll take it from here. | 回家吧 我从这里接手 |
[29:03] | Come on, I got this. | 行了 我知道怎么做 |
[29:05] | Do it. | 搞定它 |
[29:37] | Karen, I’m home. | Karen 我回来了 |
[29:40] | – You! – Shh! | 你! |
[29:43] | He said there was a gas leak. | |
[29:45] | A ruse that Karen accepted without question. | 他说有煤气泄漏 Karen听了以后毫不怀疑 |
[29:48] | You’re wearing a gas-company uniform. | 你穿着一套煤气公司的制服啊 |
[29:50] | He showed me credentials. | 他给我看了工作证 |
[29:51] | Which is more than I can say for you, Karen… | 我真是对你没话说了Karen |
[29:54] | if Karen is your real name. Do you hear this? | 如果这是你的真名的话 |
[29:56] | He keeps saying my name over and over again. | 你听到了吗? |
[29:59] | Karen, Karen, Karen. | 他在不停重复我的名字 |
[30:01] | He refuses to leave. | 他拒绝离开 |
[30:02] | And he insulted my baby food. | 他还侮辱我的婴儿食物 |
[30:04] | Peas are patently uninspired. | 豆子完全没有创意 |
[30:06] | Are you aware that she is a Ferberizer? | 你没发现她崇尚佛柏里�吗? 使用策略让宝宝自己入睡 即使哭也不抱不安抚 |
[30:10] | – Ferberizer? – That’s it…I quit. | – 佛柏里�? – 真是… 我不干了 |
[30:13] | – I can’t take this. – Shh! | 我受够了 |
[30:15] | No, Karen. No, no. Please, I’m begging you. | 不 Karen 别这样 我求求你 |
[30:17] | I’m sorry, Diana. | 我很抱歉 Diana |
[30:21] | Do you have any idea | 你知道我花了多少时间 |
[30:22] | how long it took me to find that nanny? | 才找到那个保姆吗? |
[30:24] | Oh, please. | 哦 拜托 |
[30:25] | She was one step away from Louis wain cat drawings. | 她离Louise Wain 那副猫画只差一步了 |
[30:28] | Mozzie, how can you do this to me? | Mozzie你怎么能这样对我? |
[30:30] | The real question is, | 真正的问题是你怎么能让 |
[30:31] | how could you let this baby sit in a wood-paneled nursery? | 小宝宝呆在镶木的育婴室里? |
[30:35] | A black and white chevron pattern | 黑白波浪纹更能刺激他的新生神经元 |
[30:37] | would be much more stimulating to his burgeoning neurons. | |
[30:40] | Okay, here’s the part where I arrest you for home invasion. | 好吧 凭这一点我就可以 以擅闯民宅罪拘捕你 |
[30:42] | That hurts. | 你伤到我了 |
[30:44] | You know, it’s not too late | 你知道吗 |
[30:45] | to build a small geodesic dome in here. | 现在在这里盖个小穹顶 还不算太晚 |
[30:48] | It will really aid in his spatial skills. | 这可以有助于他的视觉神经发展 |
[30:50] | When would I build a dome? | 我什么时候有时间盖穹顶? |
[30:52] | I’m a working mother with no child care now thanks to you. | 拜你所赐 我现在成了没有保姆的全职妈妈 |
[30:57] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[30:58] | Of course he does. | 他喜欢你 那当然了 |
[31:00] | I literally pulled him with these… | – 是我把他拉出那堆… |
[31:02] | We do not need to relive that. | – 不用再重演一遍了 |
[31:05] | All right, he’s yours… for the day. | 好吧 我把他交给你… 就一天 |
[31:08] | If he gets fussy, that mobile my mother bought him | 如果他不安分 我妈给他买的那部手机.. 能让他安静下来 |
[31:11] | – calms him down. – Nap time? | – 睡觉时间呢? – |
[31:12] | – Every three hours. – Okay, Teddy. | 每三小时一次 好的 Teddy |
[31:15] | It’s Theo. | 他叫Theo |
[31:17] | Buh buh buh! | |
[31:44] | Ian! | |
[31:57] | Love bun? | Ian? 小兔兔? |
[32:01] | Bunny, where are you? | 兔宝 |
[32:05] | Whoo. | 你在哪? |
[32:08] | I’m wearing your favorite outfit. | 我可穿着你最喜欢的那身呢 |
[32:27] | Ian, my love bunny… | Ian 我的兔宝贝… |
[32:31] | I’m coming. | 我进来喽 |
[32:33] | Bunny? | 兔宝? |
[32:36] | Whoa! | |
[32:37] | Ho! | |
[32:39] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[32:46] | Hey! | – 我可不怕用这个的啊 – 我不是故意要吓你 |
[32:47] | – I am not afraid to use this. – I did not mean to scare you. | – 我可不怕用这个的啊 – 我不是故意要吓你 |
[32:51] | Wow. I think I know what happened. | 我大概知道是怎么回事了 |
[32:52] | – I think we were double-booked. – What? | – 我们应该是被同时预约了 – 什么? |
[32:55] | I’m here for Iris. | 我来见Iris的 |
[32:57] | You know, we spend time together while her husband’s at work. | 知道吧 |
[32:59] | Oh! Oh! | 我们都是趁她老公上班的时候在一起 |
[33:02] | You mean Iris has a…? | 你是说Iris有个…? |
[33:04] | Mister, although that is a very coarse word | 情夫 |
[33:06] | to describe what she and I have. | 虽然用这词儿来形容我们的关系 有些太低俗 |
[33:08] | Oh, I know, right? | 哦 我知道了 是这样啊? |
[33:09] | Right. | 好的 |
[33:10] | Wow. | 花生酱甜心? |
[33:11] | Fluffer-nutter? | 花生酱甜心? |
[33:13] | All right, just hold him off until I can get out of here. | 好了 在我逃出去前 |
[33:16] | I’ll call Iris and suggest a hotel. | 拖住他 我会给Iris打电话 告诉她改去酒店 |
[33:18] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 你的秘密在我这很安全 |
[33:20] | We both have so much in common, | – 我们俩有很多共同点 |
[33:22] | – beyond looking great in silk. – Thank you. | 就连穿丝绸都是一样好看 – |
[33:28] | Fluffer-nutter? | 谢谢 花生酱甜心? |
[33:33] | Ian? Bunny? | Ian? 兔宝? |
[33:35] | Ian, hi. | – Ian 嗨 – 我十分钟后要去开个会 |
[33:37] | – I got a meeting in ten minutes. | |
[33:38] | Oh, but I want a cha… I want a change of pace. | 可我想换… 我想换换口味 |
[33:40] | I want a change of scenery. | 我想换个地方 沙发 好不好? 求你了? |
[33:41] | On the couch, please? Please? | 沙发 好不好? |
[33:44] | Oh, I just want you. I want you so bad…right now! | 求你了? 我就想要你 |
[33:47] | Oh! | 我想死你了 就现在吧! |
[33:51] | Oh, eyes on me. | 看着我 |
[33:52] | Do not look away. Oh. | 别乱动 |
[34:03] | Neal broke into Dybek’s residence, | Neal进入了Dybek的住宅 |
[34:05] | cracked his safe, and stole this, | 破了他的保险柜 偷到了这个 |
[34:07] | with no proof that the man is anything | 除了证明这人是抢劫案目标外 什么都干不了 |
[34:09] | but the target of a heist, | – 还是在你的批准之下 – 正是 |
[34:10] | – and you sanctioned it. – Correct. | – 还是在你的批准之下 – 正是 |
[34:12] | I told you to wait until we have a warrant. | 我告诉你在我们拿到搜查令之前 不要轻举妄动 |
[34:14] | Did you get one? | 那你有吗? |
[34:16] | Not yet, but that doesn’t mean… | – 还没有 但这也不代表… – 明早之前呢? |
[34:17] | By tomorrow morning? | 如果驱动里真的有交易程序 |
[34:19] | Look, if the algorithm’s on that drive, I couldn’t risk Dybek using it. | 我可不能冒险把他放在Dybek手里 |
[34:22] | You put me in charge. I made a call. | 你让我负责 我就下令了 |
[34:24] | You’ve let Neal cross lines for years. | 这些年你不也总让Neal违反规定办事吗 |
[34:25] | Diana, trust me. | Diana 相信我 |
[34:27] | Do as I say. | 照我说的做 |
[34:28] | Actions make us who we are. | 行为造就个人 |
[34:30] | I stand by mine. | 我坚持我的想法 |
[34:33] | Guys… | 同志们… |
[34:35] | I confirmed what’s on the drive. | 我确认到了存储器上的东西 |
[34:41] | Hmm. | |
[34:43] | Now we know what an algorithm looks like. | 马上就能见到 这交易程序的庐山真面目了 |
[34:45] | Right. Just a complicated series of commands | 对 |
[34:47] | to buy and sell, but when I applied it | 就是一堆复杂的买卖指令 |
[34:50] | to a simulation of the major stock market indexes, | 可当我把它应用到 一个模拟的主要股指上时 |
[34:53] | the market goes into a nosedive. | 市场就会暴跌 |
[34:57] | Irreversible, | 这种跌幅无法逆转 |
[34:58] | with catastrophic consequences. | 伴随灾难性的后果 |
[35:01] | In eight hours, our economy would’ve been in chaos. | 不出八个小时 金融系统将陷入一团混乱 |
[35:03] | And Worth would’ve been richer than Scrooge McDuck. | Worth会变得比史高治叔叔还有钱 |
[35:06] | Wall Street’s a game. | 这是华尔街的一种游戏 |
[35:08] | He’s got all the pieces in place… | 他准备好了一切 算法 |
[35:10] | the algorithm, the capital, and the jobs report. | 资本 还有工作报告 |
[35:13] | And he won’t stop till he pulls it off. | 他成功之前不会放手的 |
[35:14] | Then I say we let him win. | 我们让他赢吧 |
[35:16] | If it’s a game, we can all play. | 如果这是个游戏 我们也可以加入 |
[35:18] | – He just won’t know it. – Exactly. | – 而他不会知道 – 没错 |
[35:20] | Jones, contact the tech team. | Jones 联系技术团队 |
[35:22] | We’ve got until the market opens. | 得在开市之前完成 |
[35:31] | – Test. – Yep, you’re live. | – 试音 – 没问题 |
[35:33] | – You got me? – Yeah. | – 听得到我吗? – 嗯 |
[35:35] | So that’s identical to the one in Dybek’s safe? | 这个和Dybek保险柜里的一样吗 |
[35:37] | On the outside. | 外表一样 |
[35:38] | On the inside, it’s a high-bandwidth wi-fi receiver. | 里面是一个高带宽无线接收器 |
[35:41] | Once Worth plugs it in, we’ll control his computer. | 一旦Worth插上它 我们就能控制他的电脑 |
[35:44] | He’ll apply the algorithm, and if it works… | 他会执行算法 如果起效了… |
[35:46] | He’ll be fooled into thinking the market’s tanking. | – 他会以为市场变化了 – 没错 |
[35:48] | Bingo. | 当他用公司客户的资金进行交易时 |
[35:49] | And when he uses his firm’s clients’ money | |
[35:50] | to make his trades, | 他就犯了汇款欺诈 |
[35:52] | we got him on wire fraud, conspiracy, money laundering… | 阴谋 |
[35:55] | Intention to disrupt the U.S. economy. | 洗钱… |
[35:57] | And hiring an international thief/assassin | 试图扰乱美国经济秩序 |
[35:59] | to do his bidding. | 以及雇佣国际小偷杀手来帮他 |
[36:03] | Ah, bring it to me. | 拿给我 |
[36:06] | You get the drive when I get my money. | 等我拿到钱了再给你 |
[36:09] | And you’ll receive payment | 当我确认这不是Ian在奥古斯塔照片再说 |
[36:11] | when I know that those aren’t Ian’s snapshots from Augusta. | |
[36:23] | We’re in? | 连上了吗 |
[36:24] | We’re in. | 连上了 |
[36:28] | There she is. | 就是她了 |
[36:31] | And… | 然后… |
[36:34] | there she goes. | 运行完成 |
[36:37] | Is that what’s supposed to happen? | 本该这样吗 |
[36:39] | It’s a little difficult to explain to someone like you. | 这很难对你解释 |
[36:47] | I could explain it to you. | 我可以解释给你听 |
[36:50] | Keep it simple so I understand. | 说简单点 这样我才听得懂 |
[36:53] | I just made a killing. | 我刚杀了市场 |
[36:56] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[36:58] | Explain that. | 解释一下 Rebecca在监狱里 FBI下的套 |
[37:07] | Or I could tell you | 或者我可以告诉你 |
[37:09] | what happened to the last guy who pointed a gun at me. | 上个拿枪指着我的人怎么了 |
[37:11] | – Her cover’s blown. – Let’s move. | – 她暴露了 – 快走 |
[37:13] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[37:15] | I’m Rebecca Lowe. | 我是Rebecca Lowe |
[37:17] | Who referred me? | 谁推荐了我 |
[37:19] | – An associate from Zurich. – I’m not a fed. | – 苏黎世的伙伴 – 我不是探员 |
[37:22] | Yeah, that’s not a bet that I care to hedge. | 但我不想冒险来赌 |
[37:24] | Do you really think the government | 你真认为政府会让几百万人 |
[37:25] | would let millions of people lose billions of dollars | 损失数十亿来抓一个人 |
[37:27] | to sting one man? | |
[37:29] | You’re not that special. | 你还不够格 |
[37:30] | Now give me my money. We’re done. | 把钱给我 就两清了 |
[37:43] | Have you ever held a gun before? | 你以前拿过枪吗 |
[37:46] | FBI. | |
[37:48] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[37:50] | Hands behind your back. | 手背到后面去 |
[37:52] | Now! | 马上 |
[37:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:01] | Of course you are. | 当然没事 |
[38:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:07] | Who the hell sent that text? | 谁发的那条短信 |
[38:17] | What do we have? | 找到什么了吗 |
[38:18] | Tracing the SIM card from Worth’s phone now. | 我们正在从Worth的SIM卡追踪 |
[38:20] | Peter, you won’t believe where that text message came from. | Peter 你不会相信这短信的来源 |
[38:23] | Where? | 来自哪? |
[38:24] | The Metropolitan Corrections Center. | 大都会惩教设施 |
[38:27] | Rebecca. | |
[38:36] | Warden | Warden Maxwell, how the hell did she gain access |
[38:38] | to a cell phone? | Maxwell 她怎么会能用手机 |
[38:40] | One of my best agents was put in harm’s way. | 我最棒的探员差点受伤 |
[38:43] | You and me…we’re gonna get to the bottom of this. | 你和我 我们要查到底 |
[38:46] | Peter | Peter, cell phones are currency in prison. |
[38:48] | It happens. | 手机就是监狱里的货币 这时常发生 |
[38:50] | Not with cop killers it doesn’t. | 警察杀手可不该有 |
[38:52] | – If anything had… – Well, it didn’t. | – 如果发生了什么… – 什么都没发生 |
[38:54] | We’re not going there. | 我们不用去找她 |
[39:00] | What do you say we both go home? | 你说我们都回家怎样 |
[39:07] | See, they want you to think the Apollo landed on the moon. | 他们想让你认为阿波罗登陆了月球 |
[39:11] | What they don’t want you to know | 但不想让你知道 |
[39:13] | is that the “spaceship” landed in our own backyard six times. | “宇宙飞船”已经在我们的后院着陆6次了 |
[39:23] | Come on… | 好了… |
[39:25] | what’s more interesting than a good lunar con? | 有什么比月球谎言更有趣 |
[39:40] | Kid… you’re kidding me! | 小宝贝… 不会吧 |
[39:45] | Of course. | 对啊 |
[39:47] | Every symbol could represent a number. | 每个符号都可以是个数字 |
[39:51] | Mosconi’s symbols aren’t a message. | 莫斯克尼的符号不是信息 |
[39:54] | They’re numbers. | 他们是数字 |
[39:57] | Numbers we understand. | 我们都懂的数字 |
[40:00] | Numbers we can work with. | 我们能处理的数字 |
[40:02] | Don’t let anyone tell you you’ll never use math. | 别让任何人告诉你你不会数学 |
[40:05] | Wow. | |
[40:06] | You’re really good with babies. | 你真会带孩子 |
[40:08] | Oh, hairline. | 年纪大了 |
[40:11] | And your timing is impeccable. | 你来的真是时候 |
[40:15] | Hi. | |
[40:18] | We have Dybek in custody. | 我们拘留了Dybek |
[40:20] | And just like any criminal, he lawyered up. | 就像别的犯人一样 他请了律师 |
[40:24] | I wouldn’t expect any less. | 肯定少不了这样 |
[40:31] | All these times, I not only allowed | 每一次我不仅允许 |
[40:33] | but encouraged you to break the rules… | 甚至鼓励你去违背规定 |
[40:36] | hell, the law. | 不 是法律 |
[40:37] | It was never lost on me | 我没觉得FBI同意我这些行动有什么问题 |
[40:39] | that the actions I took were sanctioned by the FBI. | |
[40:41] | I was focused on closing cases. | 我在忙着结案 |
[40:44] | And I let you scratch an itch. | 让你解除一下技痒 |
[40:46] | I have a great dermatologist. | 我有个好的皮肤医生 |
[40:48] | Actions define us. | 行动能证明我们是谁 |
[40:50] | I made sure yours did. | 我相信你的行动说明了一切 |
[40:54] | Got one question for you, just one. | 我有一个问题 只有一个 |
[40:57] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[40:59] | Do you think you can go straight? | 你觉得你能不走弯路吗 |
[41:05] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[41:07] | Peter, I’ve never lied to you. | Peter 我从没骗过你 |
[41:09] | Neal, you’ve double-talked, omitted, and bent the truth. | Neal你放过空话 省过歪曲过事实 |
[41:12] | One word. No loopholes. | 一个词 不钻空子 |
[41:16] | Yes. | 能 |
[41:19] | I want to believe it. | 我想相信你 |
[41:21] | But after all you’ve done, I’m not sure I can. | 但你做了这些 我不确定我能相信你 |
[41:25] | If you can’t… | 如果你不能… |
[41:29] | I’ll have to do it on my own. | 我得自己解决 |
[41:39] | – I’ll get it. – FBI. | – 我会解决的 |
[41:45] | This is Agent Burke. | 我是Burke探员 |
[41:50] | How? | 怎么会 |
[41:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:53] | Peter, what is it? | Peter 发生了什么 |
[41:54] | Rebecca escaped. | Rebecca逃走了 |
[41:57] | Neal? | |
[41:59] | Neal? | |
[42:01] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[42:06] | This is Neal. Leave a message. | 我是Neal 请留言 |
[42:08] | Neal, where are you? | Neal 你在哪里 |
[42:09] | It’s 4:00 A.M. I’ve been calling all night. | 现在是早上4点 我找你一晚上了 |
[42:12] | I have glorious news. | 我有好消息 |
[42:14] | Thanks to baby Teddy… I’ll explain later… | 多亏Teddy宝贝 这我过会解释 |
[42:16] | we know that Mosconi’s last clues were numbers… | 我知道莫斯克尼最后的线索都是数 |
[42:20] | numbers that, by the time you get home, | 等你回家后 它们能带我们找到钻石 720P |
[42:22] | will lead us to the diamond. |