时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You’re trying to join the Pink Panthers, | 你想加入粉红豹 |
[00:05] | the greatest thieves of our time. | 当代最伟大的窃贼团伙 |
[00:06] | To join the group you need a heist as an offering. | 为了入伙 你需要偷一件东西作为赠礼 |
[00:08] | We have to rob the robbers. | 我们只能去打劫大盗 |
[00:11] | Woodford, he’s rumored to be the head of the Pink Panthers. | 伍德福德 有传言说他是粉红豹的老大 |
[00:13] | 大不列颠及北爱尔兰联合王国 本杰明·艾普斯坦 | |
[00:14] | I could have you killed for this. | 我可以因为这就杀了你 |
[00:15] | Or you could acknowledge the skill | 你也可以承认你的队伍 |
[00:17] | you need for your team. I want in. | 需要我的本事 我想加入你们 |
[00:19] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:20] | – We’re pregnant? – Yes. | -我们有孩子了 -是的 |
[00:22] | I want a contract. | 我要签个协议 |
[00:23] | The Pink Panthers for my freedom. | 瓦解粉红豹 我就能获得自由 |
[00:25] | It has to be ironclad. | 条款必须非常严密 |
[00:26] | They promised you freedom before. | 他们之前承诺过给你自由 |
[00:28] | What makes you think this time they’ll deliver? | 你凭什么相信他们这次就会守信 |
[00:30] | Who says that’s all I’m after? | 谁说我要的只有自由 |
[00:43] | Everything okay under there? | 没事吧 |
[00:45] | Yep. | 没事 |
[00:46] | Sweetheart, you do realize that it’s 8:00 in the morning. | 亲爱的 你知道现在是早上八点吧 |
[00:49] | And I love your enthusiasm for wanting to fix things | 你想在宝宝出生前把家里修整一下 |
[00:52] | around the house before the baby arrives, | 我觉得这样很好 |
[00:53] | – but I’m sure she– – Or he. | -但我很确定她 -或者是他 |
[00:56] | can survive without liquefying table scraps | 没有厨余垃圾处理器 |
[00:59] | for another decade or so. | 也可以活个十年八年的 |
[01:08] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[01:11] | How much is a new disposal going to be? | 换一个新的要多少钱 |
[01:12] | Oh, I’ll fix this. | 我能修好的 |
[01:14] | Yeah, you watch. | 你就等着瞧吧 |
[01:15] | This baby will puree a small Chevy by the time | 等我把它修好了 这个宝贝 |
[01:17] | I’m done with it. | 能把一辆雪佛兰打成泥 |
[01:19] | Really glad to be home. | 回到家感觉真好 |
[01:23] | That’s Neal. | 尼尔来了 |
[01:24] | He’s concerned that since you’re not around, | 他很怕因为你不在家 |
[01:26] | I can’t even brew a cup of coffee for myself. | 我自己连咖啡都不会煮 |
[01:30] | Well, don’t forget. | 别忘了 |
[01:30] | Don’t let the cat out of the bag. | 别把我们的秘密说出去 |
[01:32] | No, my lips are sealed. | 我口风很严的 |
[01:38] | Elizabeth, hey. | 伊丽莎白 |
[01:39] | – I’m so glad you’re safe. – Thank you. | -你没事太好了 -谢谢 |
[01:42] | What a nice surprise. How long you in town for? | 好个惊喜 你回来待多久 |
[01:44] | Forever. | 一辈子 |
[01:46] | D.C. wasn’t for me. | 华盛顿不适合我 |
[01:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[01:48] | I realized I can follow my dreams right here in New York City. | 我发现待在纽约一样可以实现自己的梦想 |
[01:51] | Yeah, change of heart. | 她改变心意了 |
[01:53] | And it did give me a chance to make some headway on projects. | 这也让我有机会在家里搞点小工程 |
[01:57] | Leave this guy alone for two seconds, | 让这家伙自己待一会儿 |
[01:59] | he goes all Home Depot around here. | 他就把这里搞得跟百货公司一样乱 |
[02:02] | All right, I wouldn’t touch anything. | 好了 什么都别碰 |
[02:06] | – Bye. – Bye. | -回见 -回见 |
[02:14] | I’m talking to David Pillar at the Bureau to discuss your deal. | 我今天会和局里的大卫·派勒商量你的事 |
[02:18] | You bring down the Pink Panthers– | 你帮我们抓住粉红豹 |
[02:19] | – I get my freedom. – Once and for all. | -我就能得到自由 -一劳永逸 |
[02:22] | I’ll let you know what the FBI brass says | 一旦派勒跟局里高层谈完 |
[02:23] | as soon as Pillar talks to them. | 我会告诉你事情进展的 |
[02:25] | Yeah, about that. | 说起这事 |
[02:27] | I’ve recently lost my trust in the spoken word. | 我已经对承诺不抱任何希望了 |
[02:30] | For years I’ve been promised my freedom, | 多年来你们总是承诺给我自由 |
[02:32] | only to have a technicality or a change of heart | 结果却都钻了漏洞或干脆改变主意 |
[02:34] | sink the whole thing. | 让承诺落空 |
[02:37] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[02:38] | It’s a contract. | 这是一份协议 |
[02:40] | I consulted the finest legal mind I know. | 我咨询了我认识的最有法律头脑的人 |
[02:43] | Mozzie? | 蚊子吗 |
[02:47] | Certainly seems… | 这协议看上去很 |
[02:49] | I think comprehensive is the word you’re looking for. | 我想你是想说它很全面 |
[02:52] | I was going to go with abusive. | 我想说这是霸王条款 |
[02:53] | If the F.B.I doesn’t sign that, | 如果联调局不签这份协议 |
[02:55] | then I stop helping with the Panthers. | 那我就不帮你们抓粉红豹了 |
[02:56] | And if they do, it’s legally binding. | 如果他们签了 那就有法律约束了 |
[02:58] | I won’t hesitate to take them to court | 如果他们想要在协议里找漏洞 |
[03:00] | if they try to find a loophole. | 我会直接把他们告上法庭 |
[03:01] | Well, I can assure you the F.B.I has no interest | 我可以跟你保证 联调局完全没有兴趣 |
[03:04] | in a scenario that ends with a cross-examination by Mozzie. | 在法庭上被蚊子交叉质询 |
[03:10] | Neal, I want this for you and for the Bureau. | 尼尔 我希望你和局里都能得偿所愿 |
[03:14] | I just want to make sure you understand what you’re getting into. | 我只想确保你明白现在的处境 |
[03:18] | This isn’t without risk. | 这次行动有很大的风险 |
[03:20] | My formal introduction to the Pink Panthers is in an hour. | 一小时后 我就要和粉红豹正式会面了 |
[03:23] | Something tells me a bulky geolocating anklet might tip our hand. | 我觉得这个笨重的脚环说不定会暴露我 |
[03:31] | Remember, this isn’t freedom. | 记住 这还不是自由 |
[03:33] | Yeah, I’m well aware. | 我明白得很 |
[03:36] | It’s more like a furlough. | 只能算个休假 |
[04:14] | He’s clean. | 没问题 |
[04:28] | Keller. | 凯勒 |
[04:31] | Neal Caffrey. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[04:33] | Catch of the day. | 终于见到你了 |
[04:55] | You’re aging like one of your fine wines, Neal. | 你就像你收藏的那些上等红酒 尼尔 |
[04:58] | Time, it’s mellowed you, taken the edge off. | 岁月磨去了你的棱角 让你变得更成熟 |
[05:01] | Caffrey here, he has quite the resume. | 卡夫瑞的光荣战绩可多了 |
[05:03] | Why don’t you tell the boys? | 不如跟大家说说吧 |
[05:05] | Oh, what’s the matter, you got shy? | 怎么 害羞了吗 |
[05:07] | You want me to? I got it. | 想让我来说吗 好吧 |
[05:09] | Egyptian antiquities. | 古埃及文物 |
[05:12] | He looted Nazi art from a submarine. | 他还从潜水艇里偷了纳粹的艺术品 |
[05:14] | A fricking submarine, guys. | 潜水艇啊 伙计们 |
[05:16] | You know how hard that is? | 你们知道那有多难吗 |
[05:19] | Those are impressive scores. | 都是些了不起的活计 |
[05:22] | Then, over time, the F.B.I, they took notice, | 结果日积月累 联调局盯上了你 |
[05:24] | didn’t they, Caffrey? | 是不是 卡夫瑞 |
[05:26] | And he was so good, in fact, that it took them a while to catch on to him, | 因为他太厉害了 联调局花了好些时间追查他 |
[05:29] | but catch on to him they did. | 不过他们最终还是抓住了他 |
[05:32] | And our boy, here, flew a little too close to the sun. | 我们的卡夫瑞飞得离太阳太近了一点 |
[05:37] | But he served his time. | 不过他已经付出了坐牢的代价 |
[05:40] | It’s good to have you back, Neal. | 很高兴你能回来 尼尔 |
[05:42] | I mean that. | 我说真的 |
[05:45] | Reunion’s over, kids. Dry your eyes. | 废话说够了 打起精神 |
[05:47] | Let’s get to work. | 准备工作 |
[05:50] | Mr. Caffrey, when our new recruit here, | 卡夫瑞先生 当我们新招募的成员 |
[05:53] | Mr. Keller, heard about your stunt in my building, | 凯勒先生 知道了你在我楼里的精彩表演后 |
[05:57] | he couldn’t stop raving about your previous exploits. | 他跟我说了一大堆你过去的丰功伟绩 |
[06:01] | I hope the past is prologue. | 希望过去的事情只是序幕 |
[06:05] | Your first assignment. | 接下来是你的第一个任务 |
[06:07] | Is this another test? | 这又是一个测试吗 |
[06:08] | Penetrating your impenetrable office | 潜入你那严防死守的办公室 |
[06:10] | wasn’t enough to convince you of my abilities? | 还不足以证明我的能力吗 |
[06:12] | Procuring that stamp | 拿到那枚邮票 |
[06:13] | is of critical importance to our larger mission. | 对完成我们接下来更大的任务至关重要 |
[06:17] | It’s 19th century, Swedish. | 这是19世纪瑞典三先令黄票 |
[06:18] | Looks to be in pretty good condition. | 看上去保存程度完好 |
[06:20] | Obviously valuable. What’s your bigger game? | 一定价值连城 下一个更重要的目标是什么 |
[06:22] | You going to take down the postal service? | 你要拿下邮政局吗 |
[06:27] | Everybody in this group has an assignment. | 这里的每个人都有自己的任务 |
[06:29] | This is yours. | 这是你的 |
[06:32] | The stamp’s going to be auctioned by a woman named | 明晚 一个名叫比安卡·埃斯特卫雷纳女人 |
[06:35] | Bianca Esteverena tomorrow night. | 会拍卖这枚邮票 |
[06:37] | You have 48 hours to return it to me. | 你有48小时的时间把邮票弄来给我 |
[06:40] | Find Bianca. | 找到比安卡 |
[06:42] | Get the stamp, or you’re out. | 拿到邮票 不然就没你什么事了 |
[06:53] | Thanks for making it out from D.C., David. | 谢谢你能从特区前来 大卫 |
[06:56] | The Pink Panthers. | 粉红豹 |
[06:59] | Every law enforcement organization in the world | 世界上所有的执法部门 |
[07:01] | has been trying to infiltrate them. | 都想要把他们一网打尽 |
[07:03] | What are they planning? How many members do they have? | 他们在策划什么 一共有多少人 |
[07:05] | Trying to figure all that out. It’s still early. | 现在还没弄清楚 我们才开始 |
[07:08] | Caffrey actually earned their trust. | 卡夫瑞真的赢得了他们的信任吗 |
[07:11] | He’s meeting with them now, in fact. | 事实上 他现在正在跟他们见面 |
[07:14] | The F.B.I’s number one asset up against | 联调局头号线人 |
[07:16] | international public enemy number one. | 对阵头号国际公敌 |
[07:18] | Quite a case. | 好一场大戏 |
[07:20] | It is. It is. | 没错 |
[07:22] | I have-I have a favor to ask. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[07:26] | Oh, whatever you need, Peter. | 你要什么都行 彼得 |
[07:27] | I want to bring all of the Bureau’s resources to bear on this– | 我会调动局里一切资源协助此案侦破 |
[07:30] | extra manpower, | 无论你要加派人手 |
[07:31] | overtime approval, surveillance gear– | 还是加班许可 或者是监控设备 |
[07:32] | – whatever you need. – I don’t need any of that. | -什么都行 -这些我都不要 |
[07:34] | Neal knows this world. | 尼尔了解他们 |
[07:36] | If we get more agents involved, | 如果有太多探员参与 |
[07:38] | the Panthers will disappear just like all the other times | 粉红豹的人就会销声匿迹 就像以前一样 |
[07:41] | anyone’s tried and failed to bring the Panthers down. | 所有试图打倒粉红豹的人最后都以失败告终 |
[07:43] | – Peter– – Neal and I do this with a small team, | -彼得 -尼尔和我这次要小队作战 |
[07:47] | or we don’t do it at all. | 不然就算了 |
[07:48] | This is a high-profile case | 此案关注度极高 |
[07:49] | with international ramifications. | 是有国际影响力的 |
[07:52] | Everyone will be watching you to see how you handle it. | 大家都会盯着看你要怎么处理 |
[07:55] | You use the resources we have at our disposal, | 调用我们能支配的资源 |
[07:58] | your ass is covered if everything goes south. | 要是案子砸了我们还能护着你 |
[08:00] | Well, I’ve never been one to duck and cover | 天塌下来的时候 我永远 |
[08:02] | when the ground starts shaking. | 不会是做缩头乌龟的那一个 |
[08:03] | We’re not talking about a bad mark | 我们在谈的可不是 |
[08:05] | on your year-end evaluation. | 你年终总结上的一个污点 |
[08:07] | We’re talking about the end of your career. | 而是你职业生涯的终结 |
[08:09] | I know the stakes here. | 我清楚个中风险 |
[08:13] | So your favor… what do you want? | 那你说要我帮的忙 是什么 |
[08:15] | A signature. | 一个签名 |
[08:18] | We all let Neal down the last time. | 上回我们辜负了尼尔 |
[08:20] | Made him a guarantee and we couldn’t honor it. | 给了他承诺最后却没有兑现 |
[08:22] | – That’s not exactly– – If we pull this off, | -这不是… -如果我们破了这个案子 |
[08:24] | Neal deserves his freedom, and I promised him that. | 就该给尼尔自由 我也向他保证了 |
[08:28] | He wrote up a contract. | 他写了一份协议 |
[08:30] | It needs the Attorney General’s signature. | 需要检察长签字 |
[08:34] | You want to bring down the Pink Panthers? | 你想要抓住粉红豹吗 |
[08:36] | Contract’s on your desk. | 协议在你桌上 |
[08:48] | Neal, what’s wrong? | 尼尔 发生什么事了 |
[08:50] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[08:51] | Look, I don’t know how it happened, | 我不知道怎么会发生这种事 |
[08:53] | – but it happened. – What? | -可就是发生了 -什么 |
[08:55] | Matthew Keller, he’s here. | 马修·凯勒 他在这儿 |
[08:57] | – He’s running with the Panthers. – That’s impossible. | -他加入了粉红豹 -这不可能 |
[08:59] | Keller’s locked away in a Russian prison. | 凯勒被关在俄罗斯的监狱里 |
[09:01] | – Whatever– – I saw him. | -不管你… -我看到他了 |
[09:02] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[09:06] | We’re going to put an end to this right now. | 我们得马上叫停行动 |
[09:07] | Wait, Peter. Peter, listen to me. | 等等 彼得 彼得 听我说 |
[09:09] | He had the chance to rat me out and he didn’t. | 他有机会拆穿我 但他没有 |
[09:11] | He needs something from me. | 我对他还有用 |
[09:13] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[09:15] | There’s only one reason | 只有一个原因 |
[09:16] | Keller would lay eyes on you and not sell you out. | 能让凯勒看到你而不出卖你 |
[09:19] | He is setting you up. | 他在给你下套 |
[09:21] | But think about it. If Keller wanted me dead, | 但你想想 如果凯勒想让我死 |
[09:22] | I would have caught a bullet before I ever saw him. | 在见到他之前我就会吃到子弹了 |
[09:24] | There’s no good reason why I shouldn’t put him away right now. | 没有任何理由能阻止我立刻抓了他 |
[09:30] | Are you forgetting what he did to my wife? | 你忘了他对我妻子做过什么吗 |
[09:33] | No case– no case is important enough | 没有任何 没有任何案子重要到 |
[09:36] | to let a psychopathic kidnapper run free. | 可以让一个精神病绑匪逍遥在外 |
[09:40] | I have… a lot to protect. | 我有 很多东西要保护 |
[09:44] | I will get you Keller. | 我会帮你抓到凯勒 |
[09:45] | I will. I will hand him to you on a silver platter | 我会的 在我们一起扳倒粉红豹的时候 |
[09:48] | when we take down the Panthers together. | 我会亲手把他交给你 |
[09:50] | This could be the biggest bust of your career. | 这可能是你职业生涯最重要的一次抓捕 |
[09:53] | You think Keller is the head of the beast? | 你觉得凯勒是这群贼的首领吗 |
[09:54] | He’s a fingernail. | 他只是个小喽啰 |
[09:55] | You take him down now, the Panthers will scatter, | 你现在去抓他 粉红豹会一哄而散 |
[09:57] | and the FBI will never get a chance like this again. | 联调局就再也不会有这么好的机会了 |
[10:00] | And I won’t get my freedom. | 而我也无法得到自由 |
[10:04] | You can protect Elizabeth. | 你可以保护伊丽莎白 |
[10:06] | Get your best agents to watch over her 24/7. | 派最好的探员全天候保护她 |
[10:12] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[10:14] | It’s more personal than that. | 还有更私人的原因 |
[10:15] | Well, it is personal for me too. | 对我来说也是一样 |
[10:20] | Keller’s day will come. | 凯勒会受到惩罚的 |
[10:30] | You’re damn right it will. | 你最好能确保这一点 |
[10:36] | Neal, we’ve already been playing in the big leagues, | 尼尔 我们已经打入了犯罪界的职棒大联盟 |
[10:39] | but this? | 但这个 |
[10:40] | Peter doesn’t call them the Yankees of the criminal world for nothing. | 彼得不会无缘无故称他们为犯罪界的洋基队 |
[10:43] | This isn’t just any old Yankee Squad. | 他们可不是过去的随便哪批队员 |
[10:46] | This is like the 1927 team. | 而是1927年的阵容 |
[10:49] | A team which not coincidentally was referred to as murderers’ row. | 这支队伍被称作死亡之队绝非偶然 |
[10:54] | Yeah, I’m up to the plate. | 没错 我马上就要上场击球了 |
[10:56] | Neal’s in the batter’s box, but you, Mozzie, | 尼尔则紧随其后 而你 蚊子 |
[10:59] | you’re stuck in the nosebleeds. | 你还在场下流鼻血 |
[11:02] | Maybe if you’re lucky, I’ll buy you a bag of peanuts. | 如果你运气好 我可能会给你买袋花生米 |
[11:06] | Now, scram. | 快走吧 |
[11:09] | Caffrey and I have got a lot to discuss. | 卡夫瑞跟我还有很多事要谈 |
[11:13] | It’s okay, Moz. | 没事的 蚊子 |
[11:27] | Alone at last. | 终于清静了 |
[11:30] | You know, it was a real Kodak moment when you saw my face. | 真想把你看到我时的表情拍下来留念啊 |
[11:32] | What the hell are you doing out of prison? | 你怎么从监狱里出来的 |
[11:34] | No one gets released this early from a 20-year sentence. | 二十年监禁可没这么快获得释放 |
[11:37] | Let’s just say I’ve got a benefactor. | 这么说吧 我有贵人相助 |
[11:40] | You know, Neal, some things change, some don’t. | 尼尔 有些事会变 有些不会 |
[11:44] | For example, I, uh… | 比如 我 |
[11:46] | I know you and Peter Burke are still attached at the hip, | 我知道你和彼得·博尔克还穿一条裤子 |
[11:49] | or should I say the ankle? | 或者我应该说连着脚踝 |
[11:52] | I’m clean. | 我自由了 |
[11:53] | Technically I still work for the F.B.I, but in reality, | 严格来说我还在为联调局工作 但事实上 |
[11:56] | they don’t have confidence in me anymore. | 他们已经不信任我了 |
[11:58] | I’m just keeping the meter running until my time is up. | 我只是在刑期结束前继续做事而已 |
[12:00] | Enough, Neal. | 够了尼尔 |
[12:02] | If we can’t have an open and honest conversation, | 如果我们不能开诚布公地谈 |
[12:04] | then I’ll go tell Woodford | 那我就要去给伍德福德 |
[12:06] | a more complicated version of our history together. | 讲讲我们之间复杂得多的过去了 |
[12:08] | It’s the truth. | 我说的都是真的 |
[12:09] | They yanked me from undercover work | 他们把我从一个卧底任务中拽出来 |
[12:11] | and stuck me on some backlogged loan scandal. | 塞到一个陈年的借贷丑闻案里 |
[12:14] | Banks don’t really like seeing a convicted criminal walk through their doors, | 银行不喜欢罪犯自由进出银行大门 |
[12:17] | so the F.B.I cut my anklet, | 所以联调局拿掉了我的脚环 |
[12:19] | which gives me the chance | 正好给了我机会 |
[12:21] | to build a little nest egg on the side | 暗地里赚点储备金 |
[12:23] | for when the seasons change. | 以备不时之需 |
[12:25] | Tell me, why would I ever believe you? | 说说看 我为什么要相信你 |
[12:27] | Why wouldn’t you? | 为什么不相信 |
[12:29] | Peter Burke has violated my trust over and over again. | 彼得·博尔克一次又一次地辜负了我的信任 |
[12:32] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[12:33] | This score is what I need to break free from the F.B.I. | 我需要以此来挣脱联调局束缚 |
[12:45] | I’m not going to lie. I could use you. | 我不骗你 我用得到你 |
[12:49] | I appreciate your work, Neal. I always have. | 我很欣赏你做的事 尼尔 一直都是 |
[12:53] | I know you respect mine. | 我知道你也尊重我的 |
[12:55] | Respect isn’t the word I’d choose. | 我可不会用尊重这个词 |
[12:57] | Let’s do this together. | 我们合作吧 |
[13:01] | Come on, Caffrey. | 来吧 卡夫瑞 |
[13:11] | That a boy. | 这就对了 |
[13:22] | You get those agents approved to protect El? | 你申请到探员保护小伊了吗 |
[13:24] | Two in the front yard, two in the back. | 两个在前院 两个在后院 |
[13:26] | If El goes anywhere, they escort her. | 他们会护送小伊出门 |
[13:28] | I bet she didn’t get that perk in Washington. | 我敢说她在华盛顿可享受不到这种待遇 |
[13:30] | Yeah, home sweet home. | 是啊 还是家里好 |
[13:32] | What about the benefactor Keller mentioned? | 凯勒提到的贵人是什么情况 |
[13:34] | He say anything else about it? | 他有说起别的吗 |
[13:35] | It could be Woodford or someone else in the Pink Panthers. | 可能是伍德福德或是粉红豹的其他成员 |
[13:38] | All right, I’ll have Jones get on it. | 好吧 我会让琼斯跟进的 |
[13:40] | You can never assume you’re in safe waters | 你一刻都不能放松警惕 |
[13:42] | even if Keller says he needs you. | 哪怕凯勒说了他需要你 |
[13:44] | You can never assume anything with Keller. | 你不能对凯勒抱任何幻想 |
[13:45] | I walked into the meeting assuming I’d be tasked with a huge score. | 我去见他们 以为会得到一个重要任务 |
[13:49] | Instead, you’re Mr. Shipping and Handling. | 结果他们只让你打打小工 |
[13:52] | You know, you have to admit, | 你得承认 |
[13:54] | the stamp is a pretty exhilarating mission. | 偷邮票是个非常令人兴奋的任务 |
[13:57] | I don’t think exhilarating and stamp | 我觉得”令人兴奋”和”邮票” |
[13:58] | have ever been used in such quick succession. | 这俩词从来都搭不上边 |
[14:01] | My dad and I spent Sunday nights poring over his stockbooks, | 我爸爸和我周日晚上经常会翻阅他的集邮簿 |
[14:05] | magnifiers, stamp tongues, hinge mounts. | 放大镜 邮票舌 铰链架 |
[14:08] | Wally and the Beav ever stop by to join in all the fun? | 沃利和”海狸”没有加入你们一起开心吗 |
[14:11] | You laugh, | 你就笑吧 |
[14:12] | but I still have my membership card to the American Philatelic Society. | 美国集邮协会的会员卡我都还留着呢 |
[14:15] | I hope you realize how lucky you are to have ever kissed a human female. | 希望你明白 你还能亲到女人是一件多么幸运的事 |
[14:21] | This is the Tre Skilling Yellow, | 这张是三先令黄票 |
[14:24] | A Swedish stamp from 1855. | 1855年发行的瑞典邮票 |
[14:26] | Now, it’s usually printed in bluish-green, | 通常是蓝绿色的 |
[14:28] | but someone messed up one day | 但有一天有人搞错了 |
[14:29] | and made a small print run in yellow. | 印出了少量黄色的邮票 |
[14:31] | An error printing. | 印刷错误 |
[14:32] | Extremely sought after in the collectibles world. | 在收藏界身价极高 |
[14:34] | Yeah, well, there are only two of these stamps left | 目前仅存两张 |
[14:36] | in existence, and one of them was sold a few years ago | 其中一张在几年前以230万美元的价格 |
[14:38] | to a private collector for $2.3 million. | 卖给了一名私人收藏家 |
[14:43] | None of my stamps were worth more than 60 cents? | 我的邮票最多也就值六十美分 |
[14:45] | I wish any of my mistakes were that valuable. | 我希望我的失误也能值这么多 |
[14:48] | The other specimen, the one Woodford is after, | 而伍德福德想要的另一张 |
[14:51] | is being auctioned off by this woman, | 将由这个女人拍卖 |
[14:53] | Bianca Esteverena, | 比安卡·艾斯特卫雷纳 |
[14:55] | 32, an immigrant from Argentina. | 三十二岁 阿根廷移民 |
[14:57] | Now, her father left the family when she was five, | 她五岁时她的父亲抛弃了家庭 |
[15:00] | so she was raised by her grandfather, | 她是被祖父养大的 |
[15:01] | a professor who laundered arts stolen during World War II. | 一位倒卖二战中被盗艺术品的行家 |
[15:04] | Nazi profiteers. Sounds like a sweet family. | 纳粹投机者 真是和谐的一家 |
[15:07] | Yeah, seems as if Grandpa Esteverena | 看来她爷爷教了她 |
[15:09] | taught his granddaughter the ropes of the business, | 这一行的门道 |
[15:11] | ’cause now she’s the Sotheby’s of the black market. | 因为现在她在黑市上搞起了拍卖 |
[15:13] | Thieves bring her stolen art. | 窃贼偷艺术品给她 |
[15:14] | She auctions it off and takes a healthy cut. | 她拍卖出去 从中抽成 |
[15:17] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:18] | The auctions are opulent, organized and incredibly secure. | 拍卖现场十分豪华 有组织性且安保严密 |
[15:21] | This is totally secret. | 一切都是秘密 |
[15:22] | We have zero intel on where these events go down | 我们完全打探不到事情会如何发展 |
[15:25] | or what the security measures look like. | 或是有哪些安保措施 |
[15:26] | We did come through with a warrant | 不过我们申请到了搜查令 |
[15:28] | on Bianca’s phone records. | 获取了比安卡的电话记录 |
[15:29] | She screens any potential client in person | 在邀请买家参加拍卖会前 |
[15:31] | before sending them an invite to the auction. | 她会亲自筛选所有的潜在买家 |
[15:33] | The text messages we intercepted show | 我们拦截到的短信表明 |
[15:35] | she’s vetting five new clients today. | 她今天会审查五个新买家 |
[15:37] | Now, most of the individuals are highly visible | 多数买家的身份明确 |
[15:40] | and would be difficult to impersonate | 而且很难假扮 |
[15:42] | because Bianca does her research. | 因为比安卡对他们做了充分地调查 |
[15:44] | But we got lucky. | 但我们很走运 |
[15:46] | This guy’s a different story. | 这个人不一样 |
[15:47] | Nathaniel Dietrick, | 纳撒尼尔·迪特里克 |
[15:48] | comes from an incredibly private family in Orange County. | 来自橘子郡一个极为隐秘的家族 |
[15:52] | Put it this way– there are more photos of bigfoot | 这么说吧 这世上大脚怪的照片 |
[15:55] | than there are of him. | 都比他的照片多 |
[15:56] | It’s even hard to find photos of his family | 连他家人的照片都很难找到 |
[15:59] | because they’re notoriously camera shy. | 因为他们出了名得不喜欢被拍到 |
[16:01] | Dietrick left California when he was 18. | 迪特里克十八岁时离开了加利福尼亚 |
[16:02] | All we know is he spent years in the Turks and Caicos, | 我们只知道他在特克斯和凯科斯群岛生活了很多年 |
[16:05] | drinking, spending his family’s money. | 花天酒地 挥霍家里的钱 |
[16:06] | And doing not much else. | 其他啥也不干 |
[16:08] | Now, he’s back and wants to take over the family business. | 如今他回国准备继承家族生意 |
[16:11] | The prodigal son returns. | 败家子回家了 |
[16:12] | Dietrick arrives at J.F.K today at noon. | 迪特里克今天中午到达肯尼迪机场 |
[16:15] | He’s set to meet Bianca in a cafe at 3:00. | 下午三点与比安卡在一家咖啡店见面 |
[16:17] | He’s not going to be there. | 他不会去的 |
[16:19] | Let’s have airport security pick him up | 他一下飞机后 |
[16:21] | when he comes off the plane. | 就让机场安保把他带走 |
[16:22] | Yeah, stall him with an interrogation. | 以审讯为借口拖住他 |
[16:24] | Precisely. Conspiracy to commit art crime. | 就这么办 罪名是涉嫌参与艺术品盗窃 |
[16:27] | In the meantime… | 与此同时 |
[16:29] | Say hello to Nathaniel Dietrick, | 跟纳撒尼尔·迪特里克打个招呼吧 |
[16:31] | Playboy extraordinaire. | 非凡贵公子 |
[16:33] | Don’t get me wrong. | 你别误会 |
[16:35] | I’m elated that my friend and drinking partner | 我很高兴我的朋友和酒友 |
[16:37] | has returned to the New York metropolitan area, | 回到了纽约大都会 |
[16:40] | but you had the opportunity of a lifetime. | 但那是个一生难得一遇的机会 |
[16:42] | Moz, you were only interested in scoping out the art | 蚊子 你只是想研究我负责的 |
[16:45] | that I was responsible for. | 那些艺术品而已 |
[16:47] | I can neither confirm nor deny | 我既不肯定也不否认 |
[16:49] | this baseless yet… intriguing allegation. | 这个毫无根据但十分诱人的指控 |
[17:04] | How’s the wine? | 这酒怎么样 |
[17:06] | Oh, it’s great. It’s really good. | 不错 很棒 |
[17:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[17:09] | It is. Bold, brash. | 是很棒 醇香 可口 |
[17:12] | So good… almost as if it’s lying to you. | 棒到几乎就像是骗人的 |
[17:16] | What? | 什么 |
[17:17] | You’ve lifted that glass a half dozen times, | 你都举了十几回杯子了 |
[17:19] | yet not one drop is drained. | 却一口没喝 |
[17:22] | And I should know. I’m a consistent pourer. | 我清楚得很 因为喝光了我会续杯 |
[17:25] | Moz, I think you’ve lost your last precious marble. | 蚊子 我觉得你已经醉到失去理智了 |
[17:29] | There’s only one reason you would abstain from sharing a bottle with me. | 你会拒绝与我品酒只可能是一个原因 |
[17:35] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[17:36] | Moz. | 蚊子 |
[17:39] | Okay, yes. | 好吧 没错 |
[17:40] | We were just waiting to tell everybody until | 我们只是在等前三个月过去之后 |
[17:41] | after the first trimester. | 再告诉大家 |
[17:43] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[17:46] | And we haven’t broken the news to Neal, okay? | 而且我们还没告诉尼尔 |
[17:49] | Peter cannot know that you know. | 不能让彼得知道你已经知道了 |
[17:53] | Now, I can’t name the parties involved | 我不能说是谁 |
[17:56] | because of our healthcare system’s | 因为医疗系统中 |
[17:58] | inane confidentiality laws, | 形同虚设的保密法 |
[18:00] | but I have delivered a baby or two. | 但我接生过一两个孩子 |
[18:04] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -真的 |
[18:28] | Communication just came from airport police. | 机场警方来消息了 |
[18:31] | Looks like Nathaniel Dietrick’s flight was delayed | 貌似纳撒尼尔·迪特里克的航班延误了 |
[18:33] | and he’s just deplaning with someone else, | 他跟另一个人一起下了飞机 |
[18:35] | male, 60s. What do you think? | 一名六十多岁的男性 你觉得是那人是谁 |
[18:37] | Maybe somebody he met on the flight? | 会不会是飞机上认识的人 |
[18:39] | Yeah, or it could be a business partner we weren’t expecting. | 有可能 也可能是我们预料外的生意伙伴 |
[18:43] | Give me details on who this guy is. | 给我查查他是什么人 |
[18:45] | We need information and we need it now. | 我们需要他的信息 立刻就要 |
[18:53] | Nathaniel Dietrick. | 纳撒尼尔·迪特里克 |
[18:55] | Nice to meet you, Bianca. | 很高兴见到你 比安卡 |
[18:57] | Nathaniel. | 纳撒尼尔 |
[19:00] | Are you alone? | 你一个人来的吗 |
[19:01] | Of course I am. | 当然 |
[19:05] | My time is at a premium, Mr. Dietrick. | 我的时间很宝贵 迪特里克先生 |
[19:07] | I don’t like being toyed with. | 我不喜欢被人耍 |
[19:09] | Why would I toy with you? My family’s private. | 我为什么要耍你 我们家很注重隐私 |
[19:12] | Discretion is how we’ve become so successful. | 小心谨慎正是成功的秘诀 |
[19:15] | I can assure you, it’s just you and me. | 我向你保证 只有我和你 |
[19:18] | Then I think this meeting is over before it begins. | 那这次见面就不用继续了 |
[19:21] | I made myself clear. | 我说得很清楚 |
[19:23] | The only person I deal with is your father. | 我只跟你的父亲谈生意 |
[19:28] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[19:36] | Airport security just sent this. | 机场安保刚发来了这个 |
[19:39] | Elias Dietrick, Nathaniel’s father. | 以利亚·迪特里克 纳撒尼尔的父亲 |
[19:42] | Any chance we can convince him to cooperate? | 有可能劝他协助吗 |
[19:44] | I can have a police escort get him here in 1/2 hour. | 我可以让警察在半小时内送他过来 |
[19:46] | Bianca would be long gone by then. | 到那时比安卡早走了 |
[19:48] | We need someone to impersonate Elias. | 我们得找人假扮以利亚 |
[19:54] | – You– – I can’t do it. | -你 -我不行 |
[19:55] | I’m not old enough to play neal’s father. | 我还没老到能假扮尼尔的爹 |
[19:57] | Yeah, well, neither am I. | 那我也不行 |
[19:58] | I mean, plus, call me crazy, | 况且 也许你不信 |
[19:59] | but the African-American thing might be a tip-off. | 但是我一看就是非裔美国人 会可能是他爸么 |
[20:02] | Come on. You can pull this off. | 别担心 你能行的 |
[20:04] | I mean, you’ve acted like Neal’s dad for years. | 你都当尼尔爹当了这么多年了 |
[20:07] | More like his slightly older, much wiser brother. | 我更像是比他稍许年长 睿智百倍的哥哥 |
[20:10] | Yeah, whatever you need to tell yourself. | 随你怎么自欺欺人 |
[20:12] | Jones, it won’t fly. | 琼斯 不可能成功的 |
[20:13] | We need to think of something else fast. | 我们得快点像个别的办法 |
[20:21] | All communications were supposed to be between myself and Elias. | 我本该只与以利亚单独面谈 |
[20:24] | If he isn’t going to show up, | 如果他不露面 |
[20:25] | then I will have the pleasure of neither one of your company at the auction. | 那你们二人就都不能参加拍卖会了 |
[20:28] | Nathaniel, how dare you. | 纳撒尼尔 你好大的胆 |
[20:32] | I gave you explicit instructions to wait for me. | 我明确告诉过你要等我一起 |
[20:39] | Hi, dad. | 爸爸 |
[20:43] | Elias Dietrick. Nice to meet you. | 我是以利亚·迪特里克 幸会 |
[20:47] | I’ve got this, son. | 这交给我吧 儿子 |
[20:57] | We were just getting acquainted. | 我们刚开始互相熟悉 |
[20:58] | Do you mind getting me a menu? | 你能帮我拿本菜单来吗 |
[21:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:04] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[21:06] | Please… | 请坐 |
[21:10] | You’ll have to excuse Nathaniel. | 请原谅纳撒尼尔 |
[21:12] | Like many of his generation, | 他跟他的多数同龄人一样 |
[21:13] | he seems to have lost his manners in another decade. | 好像已经忘了什么是礼貌了 |
[21:17] | I’m sorry to have wasted your time, Mr. Dietrick, | 很抱歉浪费了你的时间 迪特里克先生 |
[21:20] | But to be frank, your son may have already spoiled the well. | 但说实话 你儿子可能已经把生意搅黄了 |
[21:26] | Thank you, son, I’ll just be a few minutes. | 谢谢 儿子 不会太久的 |
[21:29] | Meet me at the newsstand around the corner. | 去街角的报刊亭等我吧 |
[21:35] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[21:36] | – I’ve got this. – All right. | -放心吧 -那好吧 |
[21:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:40] | Lovely meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[21:48] | I’m sorry we got off on the wrong foot. | 很抱歉 一上来就留下了不好的印象 |
[21:51] | I’m assuming you don’t have any children? | 我猜 你没有孩子 |
[21:53] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:56] | You have a glow of unencumbered youth for starters. | 你浑身散发着无拘无束的青春朝气 |
[22:00] | Unfortunately, Mr. Dietrick, flattery and come-ons | 很遗憾 迪特里克先生 阿谀奉承和甜言蜜语 |
[22:04] | are a currency that I don’t accept. | 在我这是行不通的 |
[22:07] | It’s not flattery if it’s the truth… | 如果说的是事实 就不算是奉承了 |
[22:11] | And I’m happily married. | 而且我的婚姻生活很幸福 |
[22:13] | I haven’t made a pass at another woman in 33 years. | 三十三年了 我从没跟别的女人眉来眼去过 |
[22:16] | I wouldn’t know how if I wanted to. | 我想不出任何理由那么做 |
[22:20] | Marriage is tough, but kids, | 婚姻是场硬仗 可孩子 |
[22:22] | they’ll break your heart. | 会让你彻底心碎 |
[22:25] | I’ve tried to sculpt him into the man I know he can be, | 我努力想把他塑造成才 我知道他可以 |
[22:29] | but at some point he has to grow up, | 但总有一天他必须成熟起来 |
[22:33] | be his own man. | 靠他自己 |
[22:36] | My own dad made it look easy. | 这一点上 我的父亲似乎手到擒来 |
[22:40] | I always thought i’d have the same relationship with my own son. | 我总以为我也能轻松教育好自己的儿子 |
[22:43] | And then one day I woke up and realized maybe I– | 可有一天我突然意识到 也许… |
[22:48] | I don’t really know him. | 我并不了解他 |
[22:54] | And I wonder if there’s enough time to make it right. | 我想知道 我是否还有时间弥补这一切 |
[23:00] | My father left us when I was five. | 父亲在我五岁时离开了我们 |
[23:03] | I never saw him again. | 从此我再也没见过他 |
[23:08] | As long as he’s in your life, | 只要他还在你的生命里 |
[23:11] | you will always have time to make it right. | 你总会有时间弥补的 |
[23:22] | Ah, you’re starting to look your age. | 你看起来终于恢复实际年龄了 |
[23:25] | Well, while you were catching up on current events, | 你看新闻的时候 |
[23:27] | I got us an invite. | 我已经拿到邀请函了 |
[23:29] | – Really? – Yes, really. | -真的 -真的 |
[23:31] | The student is now the master. | 如今学生已成大师了 |
[23:33] | Well, the master is still the master. | 大师还是大师 |
[23:35] | No. | 才不是 |
[23:36] | Yeah, the master is the master. | 大师就是大师 |
[23:37] | Always has been. Take this. | 永远是 拿着 |
[23:38] | Look, there’s a hitch. | 还有一件麻烦事 |
[23:41] | Bianca won’t text us the location | 拍卖前一小时 |
[23:43] | until an hour before the auction. | 比安卡才会短信告知我们地点 |
[23:45] | So we can’t run recon beforehand. | 所以我们没法事先侦察 |
[23:47] | We’ll have to run a no-huddle offense. | 所以只能随机应变了 |
[23:49] | You’ve already proven you’re not too shabby at improv. | 你已经证明了你的临场发挥还不赖 |
[23:58] | There’s still something about Keller that doesn’t add up. | 凯勒的事还是有些说不通 |
[24:02] | Something? | 什么 |
[24:04] | I mean the fact that he didn’t give you up right away. | 他居然没有立刻供出你 |
[24:08] | He knows I can be valuable to him. | 他知道我还有利用价值 |
[24:10] | Well, no matter how much he admires your skill set, | 不管他有多佩服你的本事 |
[24:13] | there’s no way he’d trust anyone who’s worked with the F.B.I. | 他怎么可能信任一个为联调局工作的人呢 |
[24:16] | That’s street criminal 101. | 这可是街头罪犯的常识呀 |
[24:19] | You’re a street criminal, and you trust me. | 你也是街头罪犯 你就相信我 |
[24:21] | I made an exception. | 我是例外 |
[24:23] | Access to your wine collection | 能喝你收藏的酒 |
[24:25] | was well worth the betrayal of my principles. | 就足够我背叛那点原则了 |
[24:28] | Look, sometimes people like Keller | 有时候凯勒这样的人 |
[24:29] | get so desperate for the thing they want, that | 会为得到想要的东西而不顾一切 |
[24:32] | they don’t notice the ground shifting beneath their feet. | 甚至注意不到身边的危险 |
[24:36] | Yeah, people like Keller. | 对 凯勒那样的人 |
[24:44] | I can tie my own tie, you know. | 我能自己打领结 |
[24:45] | You say that every time, | 你每次都这么说 |
[24:47] | and every time it turns out like a wad of chewing gum. | 可每次你都打得像一团嚼过的口香糖 |
[24:50] | – Okay. – Thanks, hon. | -好了 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[24:52] | And don’t step in the epoxy that you spilled earlier. | 对了 别踩到你之前弄撒的环氧树脂胶水 |
[24:54] | I don’t want you to ruin your shoes. | 我不希望你毁了这双鞋 |
[24:56] | Oh, that reminds me. | 这倒提醒了我 |
[24:58] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[25:01] | – Nice! – Yeah. | -干得漂亮 -不错吧 |
[25:04] | Only 27 more projects. | 只剩下二十七项任务了 |
[25:06] | And half a year to finish them. | 你有半年时间来完成 |
[25:08] | Honey, stop putting so much pressure on yourself. | 亲爱的 不要给自己太多压力 |
[25:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:11] | Look, I’m relaxed, and I’m the one who has the human growing inside. | 看 我就很放松 我可是怀着宝宝呢 |
[25:15] | – Yeah, a child. – Yeah. | -是啊 我们的孩子 -嗯 |
[25:18] | What’s that going to be like? | 宝宝会是什么样呢 |
[25:21] | Someone who’s going to depend on us. | 会是个依赖我们的人 |
[25:24] | No more quiet nights. | 再也没有清静的夜晚了 |
[25:26] | Mom, dad. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[25:29] | – Did you tell… – No, I didn’t. | -你告诉他了吗 -没有 |
[25:30] | Neal had to pretend to play my son for the current case, | 为了这个案子 尼尔必须扮装成我儿子 |
[25:33] | which awkwardly makes you his mother. | 所以你一不小心就成了他妈了 |
[25:36] | I’m very proud to have a son like you. | 有你这样的儿子我很骄傲 |
[25:39] | Well, a kid couldn’t ask for a cooler mom. | 没有比你更酷的妈了 |
[25:41] | Oh, now I could ask you take out the trash, right? | 我现在能使唤你倒垃圾了吧 |
[25:43] | Yeah, and I’ve got some chores you could help me with. | 对 我还有很多杂活要做 你可以帮我 |
[25:45] | Oh, I would love to, but unfortunately, | 我很愿意 只可惜 |
[25:47] | I have a black market auction to disrupt. | 还有黑市拍卖会等着我去破坏 |
[25:49] | Any word yet, from Bianca? | 比安卡有消息了吗 |
[25:50] | Yeah. I got a text. | 我收到短信了 |
[25:51] | There is a location, a private residence. | 会场在一处私人住宅 |
[25:53] | The auction starts in an hour. | 拍卖一小时后开始 |
[25:54] | It’s going to take us about that long to get there. | 我们过去路上估计就得花一小时 |
[25:56] | This is why I keep asking the F.B.I. for jet packs. | 所以我一直向联调局要求喷气背囊 |
[25:59] | Remember… | 记住 |
[26:00] | We’re flying blind. | 我们现在一无所知 |
[26:01] | So nothing happens without my say-so. | 所以我说什么你做什么 |
[26:04] | Father knows best. | 都听老爸的 |
[26:11] | Looks like the black market’s in the black. | 看来黑市拍卖很赚钱啊 |
[26:19] | Where’d she get these guys, Abercrombie & Fitch? | 她从哪找来的这些人 阿贝克隆比&费奇吗 |
[26:24] | Elias, a tuxedo is very becoming on you. | 以利亚 晚礼服很适合你 |
[26:27] | Oh, well, I used to wear them a lot in my day. | 我以前经常穿晚礼服 |
[26:30] | Makes me feel young again. | 让我感觉又焕发了青春 |
[26:33] | And you look absolutely lovely, my dear. | 你很美 亲爱的 |
[26:36] | We will be starting momentarily. | 拍卖很快就开始 |
[26:38] | – Please, have some refreshments. – Thank you. | -请先用些茶点吧 -谢谢 |
[26:43] | Nice to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[26:45] | I’m starting to think she doesn’t like you. | 我有点觉得她可能不太喜欢你了 |
[26:47] | Well, then maybe I should go wait in the car, pop. | 也许我应该在车里等着 老爸 |
[26:49] | Maybe you should let me know what we’re dealing with here. | 也许你应该告诉我这里是什么情况 |
[26:56] | No cameras, light on personnel, | 没有摄像头 人手不多 |
[26:58] | absence of discernible weapons. | 没发现可识别的武器 |
[27:02] | Plenty of escape routes. Almost looks too easy. | 有很多逃生通道 看起来也太容易了 |
[27:05] | The Panthers picked a man to do a boy’s job. | 粉红豹派我来就是牛鼎烹鸡 |
[27:08] | All right, then all we have to do is figure out | 好吧 那我们要做的 |
[27:10] | where the stamp is actually being held. | 就是找到邮票在哪 |
[27:12] | Well, there should be a secure room somewhere | 这里应该有一间保险室 |
[27:15] | heavily guarded. | 守卫森严 |
[27:17] | We find the room… | 等我们找到那里 |
[27:19] | I’ll distract the guards by acting lost. | 我会假装迷路来分散守卫的注意力 |
[27:21] | I’ll slip in and grab the stamp | 而我趁他们分神的时候 |
[27:22] | before they have a chance to bring it back. | 溜进去偷走邮票 |
[27:25] | Let the bidding begin. | 开始竞拍吧 |
[27:30] | Remember, wherever they’re keeping the stamp, | 记住 不管邮票在哪 |
[27:32] | – it’ll be inconspicuous, so… – All right, all right. | -一定不太显眼 所以… -好的 |
[27:39] | Like I said, inconspicuous. | 就像我说的 不太显眼 |
[27:43] | Well, this just made things a whole lot easier. | 感觉更加小菜一碟了 |
[27:48] | What? What do you see, | 怎么 你看到什么了 |
[27:49] | – Big guys with guns? – No. | -持枪的壮汉吗 -不是 |
[27:51] | See the pretentious guy with the e-cigarette? | 看到那个在抽电子烟的臭屁的家伙了吗 |
[27:54] | Yep. | 看到了 |
[27:55] | Now glance to his right and look directly at the stamp. | 现在瞟一眼他右边 然后直视邮票 |
[28:00] | – You looking? – Yep. | -你在看吗 -看着呢 |
[28:02] | – What am I supposed to see? – Keep looking. | -要我看什么 -盯着看 |
[28:07] | The secure room we’re looking for, | 我们找的保险室 |
[28:09] | We’re standing in it. | 就是这里 |
[28:11] | You’re looking at the Braxnet A97. | 这是布拉克斯纳特A97系统 |
[28:13] | It’s the most advanced security system on the market. | 目前市面上最先进的安保系统 |
[28:16] | Each unit is independently powered, | 每个部分都是单独供电 |
[28:18] | so cutting the house’s main will get us nowhere. | 所以切断屋里总电源根本没用 |
[28:21] | A security cage rapidly descends | 激光防护罩一旦被破坏 |
[28:22] | if the laser perimeter’s broken. | 就会触发安全笼 |
[28:25] | It’s full of redundancies and backups | 满是冗余保护和备用措施 |
[28:27] | developed with the help of ex-thieves. | 是一群前窃贼帮着设计的 |
[28:29] | You’re angry they didn’t ask you, aren’t you? | 你是气他们没请你来 是吧 |
[28:30] | They did. | 他们请了 |
[28:32] | – I was in prison. – Right. | -我当时还在牢里 -原来如此 |
[28:35] | Well, I’ve got to call backup. | 我得呼叫后援了 |
[28:37] | No, that will only make things worse. | 不行 那只会让事情更糟 |
[28:42] | No… | 矮油 |
[28:45] | You and I are going to walk out of here with that stamp. | 我们俩会带着邮票走出大门的 |
[28:48] | – How? – Simple. | -怎么弄 -简单 |
[28:50] | We just set off the alarm. | 我们触发警报就行 |
[28:58] | We can’t just set off the alarm, Neal. | 我们不能触发警报 尼尔 |
[29:00] | We’ll be sitting ducks. | 那我们就束手就擒了 |
[29:01] | I cannot get enough of these. | 我真是吃不够这美味 |
[29:09] | I need– No, thank you. | 我要…不用了 谢谢 |
[29:13] | I need you to focus. | 我要你集中注意 |
[29:14] | You’re taking this whole Southern California | 你扮演这个南加州的纨绔子弟 |
[29:16] | slacker thing a little too much to heart. | 真有点上瘾了 |
[29:18] | Whoa, dad, take it easy, man. | 老爸 放轻松点 |
[29:22] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome. | 先生女士们 晚上好 欢迎各位前来 |
[29:25] | The bidding will now get underway. | 拍卖现在开始 |
[29:27] | Our first item up for auction this evening | 我们今晚的第一件拍品 |
[29:29] | is this magnificent sculpture by Benedetto Boschetti. | 是这件贝内德托·波斯切蒂创作的无与伦比的雕塑 |
[29:33] | I’d like to start the bidding at $1.6 million. | 起拍价为一百六十万 |
[29:36] | Do I have an opening bid of 1.6 million? | 有人愿意出价一百六十万吗 |
[29:39] | 1.6 million. Do I hear 1.6? | 一百六十万 有人出价吗 |
[29:41] | I have a bid at 1.6 million. Thank you very much, sir. | 有人出价一百六十万 非常感谢这位先生 |
[29:43] | 1.7, do I have a bid at 1.7? 1.7. | 有人出价一百七十万吗 一百七十万 |
[29:45] | Thank you very much, sir. 1.8? | 感谢您先生 一百八十万呢 |
[29:47] | 1.8 to you, sir. We have 1.8 million on the left, | 这位先生出价一百八十万 左边这位叫价一百八十万 |
[29:50] | 1.9 million? 1.9 million in the front. | 有一百九十万吗 前面这位叫价一百九十万 |
[29:54] | 2 million? 2 million, sir? | 有两百万吗 有人叫价吗 |
[29:56] | Are we holding at 1.9? | 还是止步于一百九十万了 |
[29:58] | Fair warning, last chance, $1.9 million | 最后机会 一百九十万 |
[30:02] | Going once, going twice– | 一次 两次… |
[30:04] | 2.4. | 两百四十万 |
[30:08] | Hey, my friend, in case you’re not aware, | 这位朋友 也许你没有注意到 |
[30:10] | there’s a protocol, here. | 这里是有规矩的 |
[30:12] | We don’t usually increase the bids so drastically all at once. | 我们通常不会一下子大幅度抬高价格 |
[30:14] | Oh, I am so sorry, amigo. | 真抱歉啊 朋友 |
[30:16] | I wasn’t aware we’re at the penny ante table. | 我不知道我们在玩小钱 |
[30:19] | I’ll slow down so you can catch your breath | 我会放慢速度 等你喘口气 |
[30:21] | and count your chips. | 数数筹码的 |
[30:22] | If you’d like to compare bank balances, | 如果你想跟我比一下银行存款余额 |
[30:24] | I could have that arranged. | 我可以跟你比一比 |
[30:25] | But in the meantime, why don’t you show a little class– | 不过与此同时 你能否表现得有教养一点 |
[30:28] | if you have any. | 如果你有教养的话 |
[30:30] | Are–do you have a plan, | 这…你有计划了吗 |
[30:32] | or are you just trying to get attention here? | 还是只为吸引注意力 |
[30:33] | Dad, I think it might be time for you | 老爸 你是时候站出来 |
[30:36] | to stand up for your son. | 维护一下你儿子了 |
[30:37] | If a fight breaks out, make sure you steer it | 如果打起架来 确保你将战场 |
[30:40] | toward the lasers protecting the statue. | 引往保护雕塑的激光装置那边 |
[30:42] | Why would a fight break out? | 为什么会有人打架 |
[30:43] | Because you’re going to start it. | 因为是你挑起的 |
[30:45] | I have 2.4 million from the gentleman in the back. | 后面的这位先生叫价两百四十万 |
[30:47] | – 2.5 million, sir? – 2.5. | -您出价两百五十万吗 -两百五十万 |
[30:49] | 2.5. | 两百五十万 |
[30:50] | 2.6, and I will throw in a tanning bed | 两百六十万 再加上一张日光浴床 |
[30:53] | for my friend here with the Vitamin D Deficiency. | 给这位朋友 因为他显然缺乏维生素D |
[30:56] | You petulant little bastard. | 你这没教养的小混蛋 |
[30:58] | What, are you going to call your bodyguard? | 怎么 你打算叫保镖来吗 |
[30:58] | Now, don’t you dare call my son | 你胆敢叫我儿子 |
[31:01] | a petulant little bastard. | 没教养的小混蛋 |
[31:03] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[31:04] | Enough, enough, both of you. | 够了 够了你们俩 |
[31:13] | Oh, stop! | 住手 |
[31:14] | Everyone, stop right where you are. | 大家都站好别动 |
[31:16] | Just let me at him. I want a fair fight. | 让我过去 我跟他好好打一架 |
[31:23] | Cut the alarms. | 拉响警报 |
[31:28] | We’ve got code red. Code red. | 红色警报 红色警报 |
[31:29] | All units move it. Go, go, go! | 全体单位行动 快快 |
[31:32] | Braxnet Security. Nobody move. | 布拉克斯纳特安保 都别动 |
[31:36] | Nobody is leaving this house | 在我找回邮票之前 |
[31:37] | until I have the stamp in my hand. | 所有人都不准离开 |
[31:40] | Search everyone. Start with him. | 通通搜身 从他开始 |
[31:49] | He’s clean. | 没有 |
[31:50] | As long as all of us are being searched, she should be too. | 既然我们都要被搜身 她也不该例外 |
[31:54] | Yeah, that’s right. | 说得没错 |
[31:56] | Bianca’s auctioning the stamp on behalf of a third party. | 比安卡是替第三方拍卖这枚邮票 |
[31:59] | It would be a perfect scam wouldn’t it? | 一场完美诈骗 不是吗 |
[32:02] | Why take 25% when you can get the whole thing? | 能拿到全部为何要满足四成的佣金 |
[32:06] | Fine, search me. | 好 搜就搜吧 |
[32:28] | But this is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[32:30] | That’s an empty case. Where is the stamp? | 盒子是空的 邮票在哪 |
[32:33] | You got it? | 拿到了吗 |
[32:39] | Nice work, son. | 干得漂亮 儿子 |
[32:52] | Caffrey, you have a sec? | 卡夫瑞 有空吗 |
[32:54] | Yeah, what’s up? | 有 怎么了 |
[32:56] | Are you absolutely sure you saw Matthew Keller in the flesh? | 你百分百确定你见到马修·凯勒本人了 |
[32:59] | Unfortunately, yes. | 不幸的是 确实如此 |
[33:01] | Yeah, well, then I need some help. | 这样的话 我需要点帮助 |
[33:02] | Because suddenly I’m very confused. | 因为我一下子搞不明白了 |
[33:05] | How good is your Russian? | 你俄语水平如何 |
[33:07] | Good enough to know that this is a rap sheet from Moscow. | 足以看懂这是莫斯科警方的记录 |
[33:10] | I talked to two people at the prison, | 我联系了狱方人员 |
[33:12] | the captain and the warden, both of whom confirmed | 警探和监狱长 他们俩都确认 |
[33:14] | what’s on that rap sheet. | 记录上的信息属实 |
[33:18] | You know what that word means? | 知道这个词什么意思吗 |
[33:21] | Incarcerated. | 被监禁 |
[33:22] | According to the Russians, Keller is still in prison. | 根据俄罗斯警方的信息 凯勒还在牢里 |
[33:26] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[33:27] | Unless his benefactor is someone | 除非背后帮他的人 |
[33:29] | who want it to look like he’s still behind bars. | 希望制造他还在狱中的假象 |
[33:31] | Keep the tracks covered. | 好掩人耳目 |
[33:33] | Nobody would suspect you of a crime | 如果你根本不可能犯罪的话 |
[33:35] | if they knew you weren’t able to commit it. | 也就没有人会怀疑是你干的 |
[33:37] | If the Panthers can pull off a sleight of hand like that, | 如果粉红豹有办法耍出这样的花招 |
[33:39] | they’ve got their fingers in the highest reaches of the Russian government. | 他们必定已经渗入了俄罗斯政府的最高层 |
[33:43] | I have some disappointing news of my own. | 我这边也有些坏消息 |
[33:47] | Normally, we’d be able to use seized evidence in an ongoing case. | 通常我们是可以使用查办案件中的证物 |
[33:51] | But it’s different when the evidence in question | 但当涉及的证物归属于海外人士时 |
[33:53] | belongs to someone overseas. | 情况就不同了 |
[33:56] | The stamp. | 邮票 |
[33:57] | I tried to buy us time, but it’s protocol. | 我试过争取时间了 但这是规定 |
[34:00] | The Bureau had to report it to an international database. | 局里必须上报到国际数据库 |
[34:03] | Swedish government informed us this morning | 瑞典政府今早通知我们 |
[34:06] | that it was stolen from a private collection, | 邮票是从私人收藏家那儿偷走的 |
[34:08] | and they’re not cooperating. | 他们不愿合作 |
[34:09] | So what am I supposed to give the Panthers? | 那我该拿什么给粉红豹 |
[34:11] | Nothing. | 什么都不拿 |
[34:13] | I can’t have you walk back in there without the stamp. | 没有邮票 我不能让你再回去了 |
[34:16] | I’m pulling the plug on this operation. | 我要终止这次行动 |
[34:17] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[34:19] | Neal, you can’t walk back in there empty-handed. | 尼尔 你决不能空手回去 |
[34:22] | You know how dangerous the Panthers are. | 你知道粉红豹有多危险 |
[34:23] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[34:26] | You can’t do this to me again. | 你不能再这样对我 |
[34:28] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[34:29] | I don’t need you to protect me. | 我不需要你保护 |
[34:30] | I can protect myself. | 我可以保护自己 |
[34:32] | Is your freedom worth dying for? | 你的自由真值得你拿命来换吗 |
[34:33] | It might be. | 也许是的 |
[34:38] | I’m taking this with me. Little motivational aid. | 我要带上这个 作为动力 |
[34:41] | I gave you my word. I will get you your freedom. | 我向你保证 我会让你自由的 |
[34:45] | Your word? | 你的保证 |
[34:47] | I’ll get my freedom myself when I take down the Panthers. | 我要打倒粉红豹 自己换回自由 |
[35:01] | This is insanity, Neal. | 你疯了 尼尔 |
[35:02] | There’s no way you can craft a convincing forgery in the time you have. | 你不可能用这么短时间做出令人信服的赝品 |
[35:05] | Exacto. | 刀给我 |
[35:08] | I have to try something, even if my chances are slim. | 就算希望渺茫 我还是得试一下 |
[35:11] | This is too important an opportunity to pass up. | 绝不能错过如此重要的机会 |
[35:13] | You’re not presenting a knockoff Remington | 这次和你上次在基维斯特拿冒牌的雷明顿 |
[35:15] | to some leather-faced dingbat on Key West. | 骗不懂行的笨蛋可不一样 |
[35:18] | This is the Pink Panthers. | 这次可是粉红豹 |
[35:19] | Hair dryer. | 吹风机 |
[35:22] | If they use Keller to verify the stamp’s authenticity– | 如果他们让凯勒来检验邮票的真伪 |
[35:25] | He might let me off the hook. | 他会放我脱身的 |
[35:26] | Or use it as evidence to bury you. | 也可能拿这个作为证据来杀你 |
[35:28] | Maybe you’re right. I don’t know. | 也许你是对的 我也确定不了 |
[35:31] | I mean, what kind of benefactor | 他的赞助人要有多神通广大 |
[35:33] | could possibly get you out of prison? | 才能把他从监狱里捞出来 |
[35:35] | And make it look like you’re still there? | 还布置地像没人越狱的样子 |
[35:38] | Mafia? | 黑手党 |
[35:39] | They’re not good enough to pull off the cover-up. | 他们还没厉害到能掩盖这种事 |
[35:42] | And it’s not the Panthers. | 也不可能是其他的粉红豹成员 |
[35:43] | I mean, they can steal pretty much anything, | 他们的确上天下地什么都能偷到 |
[35:45] | but bureaucratic arm-twisting isn’t one of their specialties. | 但官僚主义影响可不是他们的强项 |
[35:49] | Who would have the motivation to do it? | 谁有这么做的动机 |
[35:52] | Motivation. | 动机 |
[36:00] | Get me the India ink and the finest brush we’ve got. | 给我墨汁和我们最好的毛笔 |
[36:11] | Stop. | 停下 |
[36:14] | You got it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[36:16] | Would I be here if I didn’t? | 没拿到我还会来吗 |
[36:41] | He pulled it off. | 他成功了 |
[36:43] | This shade of yellow is a dead giveaway that it’s authentic. | 这边的暗黄色证明这就是真品 |
[36:46] | See, they used to mix uranium in with the ink to give it a color. | 当年他们是用含釉颜料和墨汁混合上色的 |
[36:49] | It’s impossible to fake today. | 这在当今是无法复制的 |
[36:54] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[36:58] | Unexpected, Mr. Caffrey. | 我没料到 卡夫瑞先生 |
[37:02] | Icing on the cake. | 又给你的履历添了漂亮的一笔 |
[37:05] | Bianca Esteverena is on the cutting edge of technology. | 比安卡·艾斯特卫雷纳的安保措施一流 |
[37:08] | She spares no expense. | 为此她不惜下重金 |
[37:10] | The security system she employed is operated | 她所使用的安保系统的运营者 |
[37:12] | a highly sophisticated firm called | 是一家极富有经验的公司名叫 |
[37:14] | – Braxnet– – Braxnet Security. | -布拉克斯… -布拉克斯纳特安保 |
[37:16] | I recognized the system as soon as I entered. | 我一进门就认出来了 |
[37:19] | – It’s impenetrable. – Precisely. | -那种系统几乎无法攻破 -正是如此 |
[37:22] | You wanted me to fail. | 你打定主意想要我失败 |
[37:24] | And yet, here you are. | 可是瞧瞧你 |
[37:27] | The goal of your mission was to test Braxnet’s response | 你的任务的目的是为了测试警报被触发后 |
[37:29] | once the alarm was tripped. | 安保人员的反应速度 |
[37:32] | Getting the stamp, a sideshow at best. | 能拿到邮票 算是意外之喜 |
[37:36] | We set the odds 100-to-1 against. | 我们还打赌了 赔率1比100 |
[37:39] | So you were watching. | 这么说过程你们都看到了 |
[37:40] | We had a small team at Bianca’s | 我们派了个小队 |
[37:42] | noting the number of guards who responded, | 去记录当时出动了多少安保人员 |
[37:44] | how quickly they arrived, their maneuvers, | 到达现场的时间 机动性 |
[37:46] | their strengths, and especially their weaknesses. | 他们的实力 当然还有最重要的 他们的弱点 |
[37:50] | It’s all critical information for what’s to come. | 都是我们为了接下来活必须掌握的情报 |
[37:52] | And what is to come, exactly? | 是什么活儿 |
[37:59] | Oh, Mr. Caffrey, one more thing that my team | 对了 卡夫瑞先生 我的小队在拍卖上 |
[38:02] | noticed at the auction– | 还发现了一件事 |
[38:04] | a man. | 有一个男人 |
[38:07] | He seemed to be working right alongside you. | 似乎在一旁配合你的行动 |
[38:11] | Who is he? | 那人是谁 |
[38:13] | He’s a trusted collaborator. | 一个可靠的拍档 |
[38:15] | All he knows is I was after the stamp. | 他只知道我要偷邮票这事 |
[38:16] | He thinks I’m fencing it myself. | 他以为我要拿来自己卖 |
[38:19] | Look, he’s as discreet as they come. | 他很谨慎 |
[38:30] | How long you been working for Interpol? | 你为国际刑警组织工作多久了 |
[38:33] | How did you know I was working for them? | 你怎么知道我在为他们工作 |
[38:35] | Interpol doesn’t usually advertise | 他们一般不会到处宣扬 |
[38:37] | the names of its associates. | 他们线人的名字吧 |
[38:39] | Didn’t you once call me a rat for being a C.I. for the bureau? | 我做了线人后 你不是骂我是个告密的卑鄙小人吗 |
[38:42] | A rat will gnaw through its own leg | 老鼠如果落入了陷阱 |
[38:44] | if it’s in a trap, Caffrey. | 可是会把自己的腿咬掉的 卡夫瑞 |
[38:45] | I’m less desperate, more enterprising. | 我现在的想法没那么极端了 更进取些 |
[38:47] | That sounds like a distinction without a difference. | 听起来没什么差别 |
[38:49] | You still haven’t answered my question. | 你还是没有回答我的问题 |
[38:52] | How’d you know I was working for Interpol? | 你怎么知道我在为国际刑警组织工作 |
[38:54] | You know, I always heard Interpol | 我总听到传言说国际刑警组织 |
[38:55] | had one foot in the future. | 想要跨足未来 |
[38:56] | They don’t slap bulky anklets on their criminal informants. | 他们不会给线人戴上笨重的脚环 |
[38:58] | That’d be too inelegant, too crass, too American. | 那会显得太不雅 太粗鲁 就像美国人一样 |
[39:03] | Instead, | 取而代之的是 |
[39:04] | they insert chips under the skin of their informants like dogs. | 他们会给线人像狗一样植入芯片 |
[39:08] | It is an ingenious solution except for the pain | 这是个很巧妙的办法 只是 |
[39:11] | at the injection sites and constant, constant itching. | 注射部位会疼 还会有永无止境的瘙痒 |
[39:20] | You know what they call this? | 知道他们把这个叫什么吗 |
[39:21] | The worst walk along the water I’ve had in years? | 多年来我最难受的一次河边散步吗 |
[39:23] | Mutually assured destruction. | 玉石俱焚 |
[39:26] | Your collaborator? | 你的同伙 |
[39:28] | Try convincing me it wasn’t Peter Burke. | 你骗我看看说他不是彼得·博尔克 |
[39:33] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[39:35] | So you got something on me. I got something on you. | 你有我的把柄 我也有你的 |
[39:38] | Yeah, it’s almost romantic. | 真浪漫啊 |
[39:39] | Until one of us lobs a bomb | 等到一个人坏了事 |
[39:41] | and the other responds with the apocalypse. | 另一个也跟着翘辫子的时候 就不浪漫了 |
[39:43] | I’ll keep that under my pillow tonight. | 我保证守口如瓶 |
[39:45] | What’s your angle, Keller? | 你怎么想的 凯勒 |
[39:47] | You take down the Panthers, then what? | 你捣毁了粉红豹 然后呢 |
[39:48] | You do that and your criminal career is over. | 你的犯罪生涯也就完了 |
[39:50] | Freedom, Neal. | 我会重获自由 尼尔 |
[39:53] | See, I got the same deal that you do. | 瞧 我跟你得到了一样的交易 |
[39:56] | I bring down the Panthers, I’m liberated. | 只要捣毁粉红豹 我就会被释放 |
[39:59] | Not even Peter Burke can touch me. | 到时候彼得·博尔克也动不了我 |
[40:01] | And the stamp? | 那邮票呢 |
[40:02] | The Panthers are expecting it to be fenced. | 粉红豹他们想把它出手 |
[40:04] | What are the odds you can find someone stupid enough to buy it? | 你从哪找个分不清真假的蠢货来买 |
[40:07] | I already got a buyer lined up. | 有人早等好了 |
[40:09] | Interpol. | 国际刑警组织 |
[40:11] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[40:14] | You know, I can’t say I’m happy with what you did, | 你拿赝品去冒险 我虽说不是很高兴 |
[40:17] | and I certainly wouldn’t have condoned it, | 要是你提前告诉我 我是绝不会纵容的 |
[40:20] | – but I’m impressed. – And I’m worried. | -但我觉得你很了不起 -我很担心 |
[40:22] | Interpol clearly has no idea who they’re dealing with. | 国际刑警很显然不知道他们的对手是何等人物 |
[40:26] | Keller would never go clean. | 凯勒永远不可能金盆洗手 |
[40:28] | Right now we can at least | 至少现在我们这 |
[40:31] | bask in a little sunshine. | 有个好消息 |
[40:34] | Your contract. | 你的协议 |
[40:43] | They signed it. | 他们签字批准了 |
[40:46] | W–no strings attached? | 没有任何附加条件吗 |
[40:47] | The attorney general came through. | 检察长同意了 |
[40:49] | It’s ironclad, everything you wanted. | 现在实打实了 一切按照你写的来 |
[40:52] | You help us bring down the Pink Panthers, | 只要你帮我们粉碎粉红豹团伙 |
[40:54] | and you are home free. | 你已经胜利在望了 |
[41:03] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不 |
[41:04] | You are the one who taught me that it’s bad luck | 是你跟我说在到达终点线之前 |
[41:06] | to do a victory dance before you cross the finish line. | 就开始跳舞庆祝是会带来坏运气的 |
[41:09] | You’re right, I did. But come outside. | 对 我是说过 不过来吧 |
[41:19] | So I thought we could puff on these when I do | 我们在这吞云吐雾的时候顺带可以 |
[41:22] | a security check on the laser fence I just installed. | 检查下我刚装好的激光栅栏 |
[41:27] | No, this is actually to celebrate | 其实这个是为了庆祝 |
[41:31] | a certain paternal capacity that has recently come to light. | 我最近终于当上了爸爸这件事的 |
[41:35] | Okay, you’re taking this role-playing thing | 行了 你对这个角色扮演游戏 |
[41:37] | way too far, Mr. Dietrick. | 入戏太深了 迪特里克先生 |
[41:39] | El’s pregnant. | 小伊怀孕了 |
[41:45] | – Oh, Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[41:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:53] | We’ve been trying for years, and when it didn’t happen | 我们努力了好几年 一直没怀上 |
[41:56] | we thought it never would, but then it did. | 以为我们不会有孩子了 但是现在好了 |
[42:00] | Well, based on the 24 hours you were my dad, | 看你当我爸一天的表现 |
[42:03] | I’m pretty damn sure that kid just won the parent lottery. | 宝宝很幸运能有你这么一个父亲 |
[42:20] | – To the future. – To the future. | -敬未来 -敬未来 |