时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | You can cheat on your wife all you want, | 你可以随心所欲绿你妻子 |
[00:12] | but you’re not touching mine. | 但是休想碰我妻子 |
[00:13] | I am in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[00:15] | You knew the rules. I will never… | 你知道规则的 我永远不会 |
[00:17] | leave my wife. | 离开我妻子 |
[00:19] | So I can tell Rob is still mad about the other night. | 我能感觉到罗伯还在生那晚的气 |
[00:21] | He hasn’t called in days. | 他已经多日没打给我了 |
[00:22] | Why would he even be with me if he was so happy with her? | 要是他和她在一起那么幸福 为什么还要跟我在一起 |
[00:25] | Maybe she did something to hurt him | 或许她做了什么伤害他 |
[00:27] | and he needs time to forgive her. | 他需要时间去原谅她 |
[00:29] | This project I’ve been involved with, | 我在忙的那个项目 |
[00:31] | it’s almost over. I’ll be home in time for dinner. Every night. | 快完成了 我会晚上准时回来吃饭 每晚都是 |
[00:34] | It’s Hector. | 是赫克托 |
[00:36] | He was the best hairdresser I ever had. | 他是我有过的最好的理发师 |
[00:38] | I’ve known for some time about Karl’s indiscretions. | 卡尔的轻率之举我已经耳闻一段时间了 |
[00:41] | I saw his car parked at some seedy motel. | 我看到他的车停在某个三流旅馆 |
[00:47] | What in God’s name? | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[00:49] | We haven’t seen each other in years. | 我们很久没见过面了 |
[00:50] | Hector was the only person | 只有赫克托 |
[00:52] | who ever saw me for the man I truly am. | 能看清我真实的为人 |
[00:54] | Stop romanticizing your grubby little fling. | 别再浪漫化你肮脏的一时放纵 |
[00:58] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[00:59] | I do. | 爱 |
[01:01] | You fell asleep. | 你睡着了 |
[01:02] | Take this. | 吃掉它 |
[01:04] | I don’t think I should. | 我觉得我不应该吃 |
[01:07] | While I was away, did you two fuck? | 我不在的时候 你们俩是不是睡了 |
[01:10] | We absolutely fucked. | 我们绝对睡了 |
[01:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:13] | This was bound to happen, right? | 这是注定要发生的 对吧 |
[01:14] | Since we’re all together now. | 既然我们都住在一起了 |
[01:15] | All right, let’s talk about my script. | 我们来谈谈我的剧本吧 |
[01:17] | I’m expecting offers in the high six-figure range. | 我估计出价能有六位数 接近一百万 |
[01:21] | Be good to Jade. She’s your muse. | 好好待洁德 她是你的灵感女神 |
[01:24] | His muse? | 他的灵感女神 |
[01:25] | I am the one who spent the last two years | 过去两年 他把我们的生活毁得千疮百孔 |
[01:28] | cleaning up the mess he made of our lives. | 收拾烂摊子的人是我 |
[01:30] | – What did he do? – What didn’t he do? | -他干什么了 -他什么没干 |
[01:32] | Speed, cocaine. | 安非他命 可卡因 |
[01:33] | He’s an addict. | 他是个瘾君子 |
[01:35] | One of the producers wants a rewrite. | 制片人之一想要我改写 |
[01:37] | And if I can get it to them on time, then… I’m back. | 如果我可以按时把作品交上去的话 我就能回归 |
[01:40] | And the money that will follow, Jade, I can take care of you. | 然后就会有收入了 洁德 我就可以照顾你了 |
[02:55] | * The moon was all aglow * | *月亮发着红光* |
[02:57] | * But heaven was in your eyes * | *但你眼里是天堂* |
[03:01] | * The night that you told me * | *你告诉我* |
[03:04] | * All those little white lies * | *善意谎言的那晚* |
[03:10] | * The stars all seemed to know * | *星星似乎都知道* |
[03:13] | * You didn’t mean all those sighs * | *你不是真心叹气* |
[03:17] | * The day that you told me… * | *你告诉我* |
[03:20] | That girl April is on line one. | 那个叫艾普尔的女孩在1号线上 |
[03:24] | Tell her I’m in a meeting. | 跟她说我在开会 |
[03:27] | * All those little white lies * | *善意谎言的那天* |
[03:33] | * Who wouldn’t believe those lips * | *谁会不相信那嘴唇* |
[03:36] | * Who wouldn’t believe those eyes * | *谁会不相信那眼睛* |
[03:39] | * The night that you told me * | *你告诉我* |
[03:44] | You were out late last night. | 你昨晚很晚才回来 |
[03:46] | Who were you with? | 你和谁在一起 |
[03:47] | Just some of the guys from the track team. | 就是田径队里的一些朋友 |
[03:51] | * All those little white lies * | *善意谎言的那晚* |
[03:57] | * The devil was in your heart * | *恶魔在你心中* |
[04:00] | * But heaven was in your eyes * | *但你眼里是天堂* |
[04:04] | * The time that you told me * | *你告诉我* |
[04:07] | Eli, what are you doing out so early? | 伊莱 你这么早出来干什么 |
[04:09] | Oh, just going for a jog. | 我去慢跑 |
[04:11] | * All those little white lies * | *善意谎言的那次* |
[04:15] | * All those * | *那些* |
[04:17] | * Little white * | *善意* |
[04:19] | * Lies… * | *谎言* |
[04:26] | So, can you ring me up for that, ma’am? | 你能帮我扫码吗 夫人 |
[04:28] | Bethany. | 贝瑟妮 |
[04:30] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[04:31] | Yeah. I was… I was a little surprised to get your text. | 嗯 我… 收到你的短信我有点意外 |
[04:34] | It’s, um, it’s been a minute. | 有段时间没联系过了 |
[04:36] | Yeah, yeah, I’m sorry about that. | 是啊 我很抱歉 |
[04:38] | I know I kind of disappeared there. | 我知道我之前消失了 |
[04:40] | Yeah. Thought maybe you had, uh, found someone else. | 我还以为你找到别人了 |
[04:43] | No, no, nothing like that. I just, you know… | 不不 不是那样的 我… |
[04:45] | Took a different path for a while. | 暂时从良了 |
[04:47] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 对 -嗯 |
[04:48] | All right, Tanya, | 好了 谭雅 |
[04:50] | listen to me. | 听我的 |
[04:51] | You’re gonna go play with your friends | 你去和你朋友玩 |
[04:53] | while Mommy talks to her friend, okay? | 妈妈要和朋友谈话 好吗 |
[04:54] | – Okay. – Oh, big girl. | -好 -乖乖 |
[04:56] | I see them on the playground. You better go. | 他们在游乐场 快去 |
[04:59] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:00] | She’s so big. | 她个头好大 |
[05:02] | – I know. – In my head, I still think of her as a baby. | -是啊 -我印象中她还是个婴儿 |
[05:05] | – Yeah, well, 24 months is like a lifetime in kid-years. – Yeah. | -在小孩世界里 24个月就像是一生 -嗯 |
[05:14] | Okay, so I got this shit from Mexico. | 这是我从墨西哥搞到的 |
[05:16] | It’s stepped on a little bit, but it’s good. | 掺了点东西 不过质量还是很好 |
[05:18] | Just, like, 15% baby laxatives. | 就加了15%的婴儿泻药 |
[05:19] | It’ll definitely get you high. | 绝对能让你嗨 |
[05:23] | But this shit | 但这货 |
[05:24] | just fell off the back of a fucking boat from Colombia. | 是从哥伦比亚海运过来的 |
[05:27] | Okay, all I did was chop it up and bag it, | 我只是将它切开 打包 |
[05:29] | and I swear to God, Eli, | 我发誓 伊莱 |
[05:31] | the second you open it, your entire face goes numb. | 你一打开 你的整张脸就会麻痹掉 |
[05:34] | Okay, how much? | 多少钱 |
[05:35] | Give you an eight ball for 300? | 3.5克三百块 |
[05:37] | Or I can do two for five. | 你买两份的话 我可以五百卖你 |
[05:39] | That’s the best I can do, though. | 不过这是我能开出的最大折扣了 |
[05:40] | I’m trying to save for Tanya’s college fund. | 我想给谭雅的大学基金存钱 |
[05:43] | Well, you’re a good mom. | 你是个好妈妈 |
[05:46] | All right, I’ll take two. | 好 我要两份 |
[05:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:52] | Nice to have you back. | 很开心你回来了 |
[06:03] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[06:06] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[06:10] | Bloody hell, it’s 7:00 in the morning. | 该死 现在才早上7点 |
[06:15] | I was so angry with you last night. | 我昨晚很生你气 |
[06:18] | The way you spoke to me. | 你跟我说话的方式 |
[06:19] | Look, Simone… | 听着 萨蒙妮 |
[06:20] | I was up all night thinking to myself, | 我整晚没睡一直在想 |
[06:23] | “I wish I’d never married that man. | 真希望自己没跟那个男人结婚 |
[06:26] | He’s stolen the last ten years of my life.” | 他偷走了我生命中过去十年的时光 |
[06:28] | All right, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[06:30] | Here, put that on. | 给 穿上 |
[06:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:34] | Just do it. | 快点穿吧 |
[06:36] | All right. | 行 |
[06:39] | Then I started thinking about our time together. | 然后我开始想我们在一起共度的时光 |
[06:43] | You taught me how to ski… | 你教我怎么滑雪 |
[06:47] | …how to tango. | 怎么跳探戈 |
[06:49] | Hmm. How to speak French. | 怎么说法语 |
[06:52] | Asking for more chardonnay is not really speaking French. | 学会怎么再要一杯霞多丽可不算说法语 |
[06:56] | Most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[06:58] | you taught me how to laugh at myself. | 你教会我怎么自嘲 |
[07:02] | The truth is, you haven’t stolen anything from me. | 事实上 你没有偷走我的任何东西 |
[07:05] | If anything, | 如果有的话 |
[07:08] | you’ve given me more than I deserved. | 你给我的远远超过了我应得的 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry, the suspense is slightly killing me now. | 很抱歉 我快被你吊胃口到烦死了 |
[07:14] | Where is this going? | 你到底要说什么 |
[07:17] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[07:20] | Just to be clear, I still think we should get a divorce. | 说清楚 我还是觉得我们该离婚 |
[07:22] | Uh, yes, I assumed as much. | 我猜也是 |
[07:25] | But just because I can’t have you as a husband | 但是就因为你不能做我的丈夫 |
[07:27] | doesn’t mean I can’t have you as a friend. | 不代表你不能做我的朋友 |
[07:29] | And I do like to keep my friends happy. | 我是喜欢让自己的朋友开心的 |
[07:36] | Hector. | 赫克托 |
[07:37] | Hello, Karl. | 你好 卡尔 |
[07:42] | I have never loved you more than I do in this moment. | 我从未比此刻更加爱你 |
[07:46] | Please, Karl, not in front of the boyfriend. | 拜托卡尔 别当着你男友秀恩爱 |
[08:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:04] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[08:05] | Your apartment manager told me you were down here. | 你的公寓管理员跟我说你在这里 |
[08:08] | I was hoping we could get lunch. | 我希望能跟你吃个午饭 |
[08:10] | Sorry, I just got called into work. | 抱歉 餐厅打电话让我去上班 |
[08:11] | Two waitresses are sick. | 两个侍应生病了 |
[08:12] | I have to clean my uniform and get over to Glendale. | 我得把工作服洗干净然后去格伦代尔 |
[08:15] | It’s fine. We can catch up another time. | 没关系 我们改天再聊 |
[08:17] | Well, there’s certainly a lot to catch up on. | 确实有很多需要聊的 |
[08:19] | Has something happened? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[08:24] | Mrs. Persky… | 佩尔斯基夫人 |
[08:28] | I need you to leave. | 请你离开一下 |
[08:29] | Why? | 为何 |
[08:30] | I need to talk to my friend. | 我得跟朋友聊聊 |
[08:31] | What about? | 聊什么 |
[08:32] | It’s private. | 这是私事 |
[08:34] | So sex, huh? | 所以是关于性的吧 |
[08:37] | Just go! | 赶紧走吧 |
[08:44] | You seem irritable. | 你好像很烦躁 |
[08:48] | Rob dumped me. | 罗伯甩了我 |
[08:51] | He did? | 是吗 |
[08:52] | Yeah, he sent roses with a note | 他送来了玫瑰花 附了一张便条 |
[08:54] | saying, “I can’t keep seeing you, please forgive me.” | 写着 “我不能再见你了 请原谅我” |
[08:58] | Oh, well, you knew this day was coming. | 好吧 你知道总会有这么一天的 |
[09:01] | Yeah. I just thought he would be man enough | 是啊 我以为他会像个男人一样 |
[09:03] | to tell me to my face. | 跟我当面说的 |
[09:05] | You know, I phoned him at his work yesterday ten times. | 我昨天给他工作的地方打了十次电话 |
[09:09] | His secretary, Claire, won’t put me through. | 他的秘书克莱尔不给我转接 |
[09:11] | Well, honey, it is time to move on. | 亲爱的 是时候该向前看了 |
[09:12] | – You don’t want to embarrass yourself. – Well– | -你也不想自讨没趣吧 -这个… |
[09:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:21] | What are you doing back here? | 你又回来干什么 |
[09:22] | I brought my husband. | 我带了我丈夫来 |
[09:23] | I want him to see how you talk to me. | 我想让他看看你是怎么跟我说话的 |
[09:25] | I should go. I’ll call you later. | 我该走了 晚点联系你 |
[09:27] | – Thanks. – Sorry… | -谢谢 -抱歉 |
[09:29] | Aw, why the long face? | 怎么拉着一张脸 |
[09:32] | Did your fella dump you? | 你的那位甩了你吗 |
[09:35] | Your wife is a horrible person. Do you know that? | 你妻子真的是个很差劲的人 你知道吗 |
[09:38] | Yeah, I’m aware. | 是的 我知道 |
[09:42] | I thought we were excited about the offer. | 我以为我们很为这个出价而高兴呢 |
[09:47] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[09:48] | Look, of-of course I trust you. | 听着 我当然信任你 |
[09:51] | Yeah. I mean, do your thing. Okay. | 嗯 你做你的专业事 很好 |
[09:53] | All right, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[09:55] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[09:59] | Is everything all right? | 一切可好 |
[10:01] | Hey. Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[10:04] | Yeah, there’s-there’s an offer on the table for the script. | 已经有人出价买我的剧本 |
[10:07] | But Lamar wants to hold out for more money, | 但是拉马尔想再等等更高出价 |
[10:09] | which, you know, makes me kind of nervous. | 你知道这让我觉得很紧张 |
[10:13] | What are you on right now? | 你又吃了什么药 |
[10:17] | What? Nothing. | 什么 我没有 |
[10:18] | Oh, yeah? Then what’s this, then? | 是吗 那这是什么动作 |
[10:22] | It-it… it’s a heavy pollen year. | 今年的花粉非常厉害 |
[10:25] | Dude… | 伙计 |
[10:26] | It’s been on the news. | 都上新闻了 |
[10:28] | We are on the same team. | 我们是一条船上的蚂蚱 |
[10:29] | I cannot cover for you if you’re gonna be stupid about it. | 如果你要犯傻我也救不了你 |
[10:33] | All right, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[10:36] | The addy wasn’t cutting it for me anymore, | 阿得拉对我来说已经没效果了 |
[10:38] | so I just– I needed something a little bit stronger. | 所以我需要点药效更强的东西 |
[10:40] | Why? The script is done. | 为什么 剧本都写完了 |
[10:43] | Guys? | 你们在哪 |
[10:44] | Yeah, we’re in here. | 我们在这里 |
[10:46] | Get your hand out of your face. | 别拿手弄鼻子 |
[10:47] | – All right. – Sorry. | -知道了 -抱歉 |
[10:50] | I need to talk to you both. | 我得跟你们俩谈谈 |
[10:52] | – Yeah, what’s on your mind? – Look, | -好的 你想谈什么 -听着 |
[10:54] | I know I said I was okay with what went on with you two, | 我知道我说过对你们俩的事情我不计较 |
[10:57] | but clearly, I wasn’t. | 但显然我是计较的 |
[10:58] | I felt like I went away for the night, | 我感觉自己只走了一晚上 |
[11:00] | and you two had suddenly become this little team without me. | 你们就突然组成了一个没有我的小队 |
[11:04] | And it’s not fair to blame you, | 我知道指责你们并不公平 |
[11:06] | because I’m the reason we’re all together in the first place. | 因为是我当初让咱们三个走到一起的 |
[11:08] | I just feel like I talked you into this | 我只是觉得在不知道会如何发展的情况下 |
[11:10] | with absolutely no idea of how we would make it work. | 我劝你们加入了这段关系 |
[11:13] | Well, that’s okay. | 没事 |
[11:14] | – Yeah. I mean, we will figure it out. – We will. | -我们可以摸索出来 -是的 |
[11:17] | But we’re gonna need some help, | 但是我们需要一些帮助 |
[11:18] | and I think I found just the place to start. | 我已经找好了一个开始的地方 |
[11:23] | “L’Amour the Merrier Events, Limited”? | 爱越多越好活动股份有限公司 |
[11:27] | Events? | 活动 |
[11:28] | You want us to go to an orgy? | 你想让我们去参加群P吗 |
[11:29] | Oh, it’s not an orgy. | 不算是群P |
[11:30] | It’s a polyamory retreat. | 就是个多角情爱的活动 |
[11:33] | Isn’t that just a fancy way of saying “Orgy”? | 这不就是”群P”的委婉说法吗 |
[11:35] | Stop saying orgy. | 别再说群P了 |
[11:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:36] | This is a three-day event at a hotel in San Diego. | 这是一个在圣地亚哥的酒店为期三天的活动 |
[11:39] | They have workshops, lectures, | 他们有研讨会和讲座 |
[11:41] | all designed to help people | 旨在帮助 |
[11:42] | who are new to the polyamorous lifestyle. | 那些刚接触多角恋生活方式的人 |
[11:44] | The whole thing is designed by experts who know | 整个活动都是由那些知道如何 |
[11:46] | how to make a relationship like ours work. | 让我们这种关系正常运转的专家设计的 |
[11:48] | Oh, look, so here’s one of the seminars. | 看 这是其中一个研讨会 |
[11:50] | “Negotiating Boundaries and | “协商界限和 |
[11:52] | Polyamorous Relationship Agreements.” | 多角恋关系协议” |
[11:54] | Doesn’t that sound helpful? | 听起来挺有帮助的对吧 |
[11:55] | Yeah, it really does. | 对 挺有帮助的 |
[11:56] | – Um, let me– let me see. – See? | -让我看看 -看到了吧 |
[11:59] | So, I’ll go make the reservations. | 那么我就去预定了 |
[12:01] | – We’ll leave tomorrow. – All right. | -我们明天就出发 -好的 |
[12:02] | – Yeah, wonderful. – Yeah. Yep. | -太好了 -好的 没问题 |
[12:06] | You okay, babe? | 你没事吧 宝贝 |
[12:08] | Yeah, yeah, just, you know, allergies. Oof. | 没事没事 就是有点过敏 |
[12:11] | It is a heavy pollen year. | 今年花粉四处弥漫 |
[12:15] | It was on the news. | 都上新闻了 |
[12:26] | Here comes the bubbly. | 倒香槟啦 |
[12:28] | Pour like there’s no tomorrow. | 倒吧 就像世界末日来了一样 |
[12:30] | You are getting your husband back. | 你就要夺回你的丈夫了 |
[12:33] | I’m so happy. | 我好开心啊 |
[12:35] | Of course, I feel bad for April. | 当然我也为艾普尔感到难过 |
[12:36] | Why? She should’ve known what was coming. | 为什么 早知今日何必当初 |
[12:39] | This is how the movie always ends: | 这就是电影的标准结局 |
[12:41] | the man slinks back to his wife, | 男人回到妻子身边 |
[12:42] | and the whore ends up drunk and alone. | 狐狸精独自买醉 |
[12:45] | Actually, now that I got four kids, | 我现在有四个孩子 |
[12:47] | it doesn’t sound so bad. | 听起来没那么糟 |
[12:50] | I was thinking of taking April to a restaurant next week. | 我在想下周带艾普尔去餐厅 |
[12:53] | You know, to cheer her up. | 你懂的 去给她打气 |
[12:55] | Beth Ann, the war is over. | 贝丝·安 战争结束了 |
[12:56] | You won. Let the enemy limp away in defeat. | 你赢了 让敌人在失败中蹒跚吧 |
[13:00] | April and I grew very close these last few weeks. | 过去几周艾普尔和我变得很亲密 |
[13:02] | It’s a true friendship. | 这是真正的友谊 |
[13:04] | She thinks your name is Sheila. | 她以为你的名字是希拉 |
[13:07] | I admit, it’s a complicated… | 我承认 这很复杂… |
[13:12] | Honey! What’s wrong? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[13:14] | April is in my driveway. | 艾普尔在我的车道上 |
[13:19] | Shit. | 我去 |
[13:22] | What is she doing here? | 她来这干嘛 |
[13:23] | Why the fuck should I know? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[13:25] | We can’t open the door. | 我们不能开门 |
[13:26] | I think we’re gonna have to. | 应该避免不了了 |
[13:27] | I think she saw me. | 我觉得她看到我了 |
[13:30] | You have to be me. | 你得假装是我 |
[13:32] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[13:32] | Please. I’m begging. | 拜托 我求你了 |
[13:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:36] | Christ on a cracker. | 我勒个去 |
[13:37] | Don’t swear. | 别讲脏话 |
[13:38] | And be nice. | 友善一点 |
[13:45] | May I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[13:46] | Are you Mrs. Robert Stanton? | 你是罗伯特·斯坦顿太太吗 |
[13:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:50] | And who might you be, pray tell? | 请问你是谁 可以告诉我吗 |
[13:53] | I’m April. | 我是艾普尔 |
[13:54] | I’m… a-a waitress at Jansen’s Diner in Glendale. | 我是格伦代尔的詹森餐厅的一名服务员 |
[13:57] | Your husband is one of my regulars. | 你丈夫是我的常客之一 |
[14:00] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[14:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:05] | I don’t mean to rush you, dear, | 我不是有意催你的 亲爱的 |
[14:06] | but I have curtains to hem and croutons in the oven. | 但我有窗帘要镶边 烤箱里还烤着面包 |
[14:11] | Yes, I just wanted to come by to say | 好的 我只是想过来告诉你 |
[14:13] | that I think your husband might have left his coat at the diner. | 你丈夫吃饭时把外套落在餐厅了 |
[14:17] | Well, mercy me. | 饶了我吧 |
[14:20] | I-I’m not even sure if it’s his, but… | 我不确定是不是他的 但是… |
[14:24] | if you wouldn’t mind just telling him that I stopped by | 如果你不介意的话请告诉他我来过 |
[14:26] | and asking him to call me. | 然后让他给我打电话 |
[14:28] | He knows your number… | 他知道你的号码…[意大利人口音] |
[14:30] | number? | 号码 |
[14:32] | At the diner. | 打给餐厅 |
[14:34] | He could just give me a call at the diner. | 他可以打给餐厅找我 |
[14:35] | I’ll tell him. | 我会转告的 |
[14:37] | – Bye now. – Goodbye. | -再见了 -再见 |
[14:40] | I have never said “Mercy me.” | 我从来没说过”饶了我吧” |
[14:42] | But you do bake your own croutons. | 但是你确实会自己烤面包 |
[14:43] | I can’t believe April actually came to the house. | 不敢相信艾普尔真的来我家了 |
[14:46] | Got to say, I’m impressed. | 不得不说 她挺厉害的 |
[14:48] | That tramp, she ain’t going down without a fight. | 那逼可不会轻易认输 |
[14:51] | Well, this tramp isn’t either. | 我这逼也不会 |
[14:55] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我意思 |
[14:58] | I have to leave in ten minutes, | 我十分钟后就得出发 |
[14:59] | and I have got absolutely no idea what to wear. | 我完全不知道该穿什么 |
[15:02] | You’re so cute, | 你真可爱 |
[15:03] | all aflutter over your dinner with your new beau. | 去和新男友吃个晚餐这么激动 |
[15:06] | Is this pastel too gay? | 这个粉色会不会太基了 |
[15:08] | Have you ever seen a straight pastel? | 你有见过不基的粉色吗 |
[15:10] | Will you please put the paper down and help me? | 你能放下报纸来帮帮我吗 |
[15:13] | I’m trying to find a nice place for you to live. | 我打算给你找个好地方住 |
[15:15] | Oh, what about a condo at Sanford Palms? | 桑福德帕姆斯的公寓房间怎么样 |
[15:18] | Sanford Palms? | 桑福德帕姆斯 |
[15:20] | That’s only about five blocks away from here. | 那地方离这里就五个街区 |
[15:22] | Well, I still want us to have our movie nights. | 我还是想和你共度电影之夜 |
[15:24] | You wouldn’t have to drive home after cocktails. | 这样你喝了鸡尾酒就不用开车回家啦 |
[15:26] | Our friends are going to despise us. | 我们的朋友会鄙视我们的 |
[15:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:30] | When people split up, | 当人们分手时 |
[15:31] | they prefer venom and fireworks, | 他们喜欢怨恨和发怒 |
[15:34] | tears and accusations. | 哭闹和指责 |
[15:35] | So childish and petty. | 太小孩子气了 |
[15:37] | – Besides, we did that last week. – Right. | -再说我们上周已经这样做过了 -也对 |
[15:39] | I’ve narrowed it down to these two. | 我把范围缩小到了这两件 |
[15:41] | Which do you prefer? | 你更喜欢哪件 |
[15:42] | The linen. | 亚麻的那件 |
[15:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:44] | Why do you care which suit? | 你干嘛在意穿什么 |
[15:45] | How long is it gonna be on, really? | 要不了多久就要脱掉 |
[15:47] | Oi! I’m a good girl, I am. | 我是个品行端正的女孩儿 真的[出自电影《窈窕淑女》] |
[15:50] | I don’t let no gentleman touch me what ain’t bought me lobster first. | 我只会让给我买了龙虾的先生碰我 |
[15:55] | Oh, that’s Tommy. | 是汤米来了 |
[15:56] | Don’t do Eliza for him. | 跟他说话别学伊莉莎 |
[15:58] | He won’t understand the reference, | 他理解不了这梗 |
[15:59] | and he’ll think you’re having a stroke. | 他会以为你中风了 |
[16:01] | Yes. Much humor is lost on the younger generation. | 没错 年轻一代人失去了很多幽默感 |
[16:03] | Trousers! | 裤子 |
[16:06] | Tommy. Come in. | 汤米 快进来 |
[16:09] | Where’s Mr. Grove? | 格罗夫先生去哪儿了 |
[16:11] | He has a date tonight. | 他今晚有约会 |
[16:12] | With a guy? | 跟男人吗 |
[16:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:16] | I’ve lost a husband, but I’ve gained a gay sidekick. | 我虽然失去了丈夫 但却收获了一个”基蜜” |
[16:18] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[16:19] | Because now… | 因为现在… |
[16:21] | we don’t have to hide when we do this. | 我们亲热就不用再躲躲藏藏的了 |
[16:26] | I’m feeling something interesting. | 我感觉到有奇怪的东西在顶着我 |
[16:28] | Can you blame me? | 那能怪我吗 |
[16:29] | Not down there– up here. | 我不是说你的下面 是这里 |
[16:35] | Is this for me? | 这是送给我的吗 |
[16:36] | I was saving that for after dinner. | 我本来想留到晚餐后再送给你的 |
[16:38] | Do you think you can wait? | 你能再等一会儿吗 |
[16:40] | What a question. | 真是个好问题 |
[16:42] | Of course not. | 当然等不及啦 |
[16:46] | It’s stunning. | 太美了 |
[16:48] | Your taste is improving. | 你的品味提升了不少 |
[16:52] | A woman like you deserves the best. | 像你这样的女人值得拥有最好的 |
[16:53] | And I-I want you to see that I can give that to you. | 我希望你能明白 我可以给予你最好的 |
[16:57] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[17:01] | He hasn’t left yet? | 他还没走吗 |
[17:02] | Thank God I caught you. | 谢天谢地我逮着你了 |
[17:03] | I need fresh eyes on an outfit. | 我需要外人对我的服装发表下看法 |
[17:05] | Uh, Simone prefers the linen, | 萨蒙妮更喜欢亚麻布的这件 |
[17:07] | but I think the navy’s more slimming. | 但我觉得海军蓝的这件更显瘦 |
[17:09] | Thoughts? | 你觉得呢 |
[17:10] | Y-You’re not fat. | 你本来就不胖啊 |
[17:12] | Yes. As a straight man, I am boyishly slim. | 没错 作为直男 我的确算是很瘦了 |
[17:14] | However, as a homo, I could afford to lose a few. So… | 但作为基佬 我还是再瘦一点比较好 所以… |
[17:18] | See what Tommy gave me. | 瞧瞧汤米送了我什么礼物 |
[17:21] | Hark at you. | 天呐 瞧瞧 |
[17:22] | Diamond Jim Brady Bunch. | 钻石大王布雷迪胸针 |
[17:24] | Anyway, which one? | 总之 该选哪件 |
[17:26] | Just pick one. | 随便选一件吧 |
[17:28] | Navy. | 海军蓝 |
[17:29] | Navy it is. Thank you. | 那就海军蓝了 谢谢 |
[17:31] | I’m terribly sorry to interrupt, | 很抱歉打扰你们 |
[17:34] | but, as you know, | 但你们也知道 |
[17:35] | it’s very important to get the costume right when you’re coming out. | 要出柜 选对衣服是极其重要的 |
[17:39] | We don’t care if you come out, just as long as you get out. | 我们不在乎你出不出柜 只要你出门就行 |
[17:42] | I can always take a subtle hint, Simone. | 稍微暗示下我自然会懂的 萨蒙妮 |
[17:44] | Perhaps, one day, you’ll give me one. | 或许有一天 你能学会这点 |
[17:46] | Oh, tell Hector you won’t sleep with him | 跟赫克托说 如果他不给我做婚礼发型 |
[17:48] | unless he does my hair for the wedding! | 你就不跟他上床 |
[17:50] | You got it! Goodbye! | 没问题 再见 |
[17:54] | You have a very interesting marriage. | 你的婚姻真是有趣极了 |
[18:02] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[18:03] | Um, what are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[18:04] | Our visit was cut short yesterday, so I just… | 昨天的见面被迫中断了 所以我… |
[18:06] | Now’s not really a good time; I’m feeling under the weather. | 现在不是时候 我觉得有点不舒服 |
[18:09] | Do you want me to run to the drugstore for you? | 你想让我替你去药店买药吗 |
[18:11] | Oh, no, no. I just… | 不 不用 我只需要… |
[18:13] | need a couple of aspirin. | 服用几片阿司匹林就好了 |
[18:14] | Sit. I’ll get them for you. | 坐下 我来帮你拿 |
[18:16] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 不必麻烦你的 |
[18:17] | It’s no trouble. | 没事的 |
[18:18] | Besides, I have some good news. | 再说 我还有好消息要告诉你 |
[18:22] | That’s nice. | 那很好啊 |
[18:24] | I could use some. | 我正需要听点好消息 |
[18:26] | I’ve found you a man. | 我给你找到一个好对象 |
[18:29] | His name’s Eldon Ratzinger. | 他叫埃尔顿·拉辛格 |
[18:31] | Eldon Ratzinger. | 埃尔顿·拉辛格 |
[18:33] | He’s my butcher. Very nice. | 他是我相熟的屠夫 人很好 |
[18:35] | On the short side, | 虽说人有点矮 |
[18:36] | but you wouldn’t notice if you’re wearing flats. | 但如果你穿平底鞋其实也注意不到 |
[18:38] | Thanks, but… | 谢谢 但是… |
[18:40] | I can’t meet anyone for a while. | 我近期以内都不想再恋爱了 |
[18:42] | You won’t forget about Rob if you sit around pouting. | 如果你坐在家里闷闷不乐 是忘不了罗伯的 |
[18:45] | Trust me, I won’t be forgetting about Rob anytime soon. | 相信我 我短时间内都不可能忘掉罗伯 |
[18:49] | You’ve got to get over this obsession with another woman’s husband. | 你必须克服对有妇之夫的痴迷 |
[18:53] | You’re going to end up angry and sad. | 你最后只会落得愤怒 悲伤的下场 |
[18:57] | You are right about that. | 你说得很对 |
[19:03] | You know, flowers aren’t the only thing that Rob left me with. | 其实 罗伯留下给我的并不只有花 |
[19:06] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[19:11] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[19:16] | Sheila, are you hurt? | 希拉 你受伤了吗 |
[19:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:21] | – Yes, I am. – Let me get you a bandage. | -没错 我受伤了 -我去给你拿绷带 |
[19:40] | Let me get that for you, my lady. | 我来帮你拿 我的贵妇 |
[19:42] | And my other lady. | 我的另外一位贵妇 |
[19:44] | How chivalrous of you. | 你可真有绅士风度 |
[19:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:11] | You want me to drive for a bit? | 要我来开会儿车吗 |
[20:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:20] | I think I’m just nervous about the script, you know? | 我只是对剧本的事感到很紧张 |
[20:22] | Actually, do you guys mind if we pull off so I can call Lamar? | 你介意我们停一下 让我给拉马尔打个电话吗 |
[20:24] | Will that stop you from playing the steering wheel like a bongo drum? | 那可以让你不再把方向盘当邦哥鼓来敲打吗 |
[20:28] | Almost definitely. | 几乎绝对可以 |
[20:28] | Then by all means. | 那你就停吧 |
[20:30] | Okay, great. Here we go. | 好极了 |
[20:39] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[20:47] | I wonder if they have a bathroom. | 不知道这里有没有厕所 |
[20:50] | Uh, we can ask inside the mini-mart. | 我们可以去便利店问问 |
[20:52] | Do you want anything? | 你想要什么吗 |
[20:54] | Uh, potato chips. | 薯片 |
[20:56] | And chocolate milk. | 巧克力奶 |
[20:57] | And gummy worms, if they have ’em. | 如果有的话 再买些虫形软糖 |
[20:59] | What are you, 12? | 你是12岁小孩吗 |
[21:01] | I know you are, but what am I? | 我知道你是 但我呢 |
[21:03] | The polyamorists will hear about this. | 我一定会把这事告诉那些多角恋朋友的 |
[21:39] | Fuck! | 操 |
[21:41] | Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[21:43] | Bad news, Eli! | 坏消息 伊莱 |
[21:48] | They were out of worms. | 没有虫形软糖了 |
[21:50] | No. | 不要啊 |
[21:51] | So I got you bears. | 所以我给你买了小熊软糖 |
[21:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:55] | What are you doing in the trunk? | 你开后备箱做什么 |
[21:57] | Uh, looking for my baseball cap. | 我在找我的棒球帽 |
[21:59] | Ah. So, where is it? | 这样啊 那帽子在哪儿呢 |
[22:01] | Forgot to pack it. | 我忘记把它装包了 |
[22:03] | Fuckin’ Eli. | 笨伊莱 |
[22:05] | All right. Let’s hit the road. | 好了 我们出发吧 |
[22:10] | Darling, is there any chance you can watch the gallery for me this morning? | 亲爱的 你今早能否替我照看下画廊呢 |
[22:14] | Where will you be? | 你要去哪儿 |
[22:15] | Uh, I have an appointment. | 我有一个预约 |
[22:18] | And would this appointment involve your new boyfriend Hector? | 这预约和你的新男朋友赫克托有关吗 |
[22:22] | He may tag along, yes. | 他也许会一起来 没错 |
[22:24] | Look at you, proud gay man. | 瞧你那小样 骄傲的同志男人 |
[22:26] | You know I’d do anything to support you. | 你知道我会全心全力支持你 |
[22:29] | Short of canceling my training session at the gym. | 除了不会取消我的健身房私教课 |
[22:32] | Are you sure you’renot a gay man? | 你不也是一副同志男人[快乐的人]的模样吗 |
[22:37] | Naomi. | 娜奥米 |
[22:38] | I thought we were meeting at the club. | 我们不是约好在俱乐部见面吗 |
[22:40] | You never know who’s eavesdropping there. | 你永远不知道谁会在偷听 |
[22:41] | And what I have to say is for your ears only. | 而我将要说的 只能说给你的耳朵听 |
[22:45] | Hello, Naomi. | 你好啊 娜奥米 |
[22:47] | My ears and I were just leaving. | 我的耳朵和我正准备离开 |
[22:49] | Thank you. | 不劳您大驾了 |
[22:53] | You seem upset. | 你看起来很不安啊 |
[22:54] | Remember when I told you that Tommy was hiding something? | 你还记得我跟你说汤米在隐瞒些什么事吗 |
[22:59] | I know his secret. | 我知道他的秘密了 |
[23:02] | You do? | 是吗 |
[23:04] | He’s on drugs. | 他在吸毒 |
[23:06] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地啊 |
[23:08] | That you finally figured it out. | 你终于弄明白了 |
[23:11] | It’s the only thing that makes sense– the secrecy, | 只有这样才能说得通…整天神神秘秘 |
[23:13] | the long hours, the lock on his bedroom door. | 午夜才回家 还给卧室门上锁 |
[23:17] | Not to mention the missing money. | 更别提不见踪影的钱了 |
[23:19] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[23:20] | He cashed in his savings bond. | 他把他的储蓄债券兑现了 |
[23:23] | They became his when he turned 18. | 他18岁成年后 这笔钱就归他所有 |
[23:25] | And I’m not supposed to know, | 我本不该知道这事的 |
[23:27] | but my friend at the bank tipped me off. | 不过我在银行的朋友偷偷告诉我了 |
[23:29] | I ask you, Simone, | 我问你 萨蒙妮 |
[23:31] | what else could he have bought that cost $10,000? | 他买什么需要花一万块 |
[23:36] | He spent $10,000? | 他花了一万吗 |
[23:40] | I knew you’d understand. | 我就知道你会理解我的 |
[23:44] | You’re such a good friend. | 你真是个知心朋友 |
[23:47] | I know we’ve had our squabbles. | 我知道我们曾经闹过不和 |
[23:49] | But in a crisis like this, | 但是在这样的危机面前 |
[23:51] | there is no one else I can turn to. | 我只有和你才可以倾诉了 |
[23:55] | No one? | 只有我吗 |
[23:57] | What do you think he’s doing? | 你觉得他在吸什么毒 |
[23:59] | Heroin? | 海洛因吗 |
[24:01] | This is Tommy we’re talking about. | 我们可是在说汤米 |
[24:02] | I seriously doubt he’s on heroin. | 我才不相信他会去吸海洛因 |
[24:05] | What? That’s a beautiful brooch. | 哎呀 这胸针真漂亮 |
[24:07] | Is it new? | 是你新买的吗 |
[24:08] | Then again, it could be heroin. | 不过再仔细想想 他确实有可能是在吸海洛因 |
[24:12] | All right. | 我们到啦 |
[24:13] | Oh, look at this place. It’s cute. | 快看这地方 可真不错 |
[24:20] | Oh, man. | 天 |
[24:21] | Why are they stopping everyone? | 他们为什么要拦下每辆车啊 |
[24:23] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[24:25] | Look at all these cars. | 居然有这么多车 |
[24:27] | Who knew polyamory was so popular? | 谁能想到多角恋这么流行呢 |
[24:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[24:33] | Vice President Pence is speaking here tonight. | 副总统彭斯今晚将在这里讲话 |
[24:36] | At a polyamory seminar? | 在一个多角恋研讨会上吗 |
[24:38] | – That’s surprising. – Odd choice. | -那可真令人意外 -好奇怪的选择 |
[24:39] | No. | 不是 |
[24:41] | He’s in a different ballroom. | 他的活动是在酒店的另一间宴会厅 |
[24:42] | He’s talking to “Local Republicans.” | 他将与”当地共和党人士”交谈 |
[24:46] | Well, that’s the reason for the holdup. | 原来他们拦车是因为这个 |
[24:47] | It’s extra security. | 安保加强了 |
[24:50] | Oh, security… | 安保啊… |
[24:59] | They’re opening people’s trunks. | 他们在逐个开后备箱检查 |
[25:01] | That’s gonna take forever. | 那要等好久了 |
[25:12] | You know what, guys? | 你猜怎么着 二位 |
[25:13] | We-we, we need to turn around. | 我们…我们需要掉个头 |
[25:15] | – What? – Yeah. | -你说什么 -没错 |
[25:16] | – Why? – Uh… I-I got to, I got to pee, guys. | -为什么啊 -我得…我得去尿尿 |
[25:18] | I’m so sorry. | 实在对不起 |
[25:18] | – I just… – No, honey, I was kidding. | -我真的… -亲爱的 我刚才是开玩笑的 |
[25:21] | The hotel is just up the street. | 酒店就在前面 |
[25:22] | – We’ll be there in, like… – Nope. | -我们很快就能到那… -不行 |
[25:23] | Can’t do it. Dam’s gonna burst. Here-here we go… | 不行 “大坝”就要泄了 我们这就… |
[25:25] | No, honey, wait, what are you doing? | 别这样 亲爱的 慢着 你在干什么 |
[25:26] | What are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[25:27] | Oh! I’m flipping a bitch. | 我在努力调头 |
[25:28] | Wait– Eli, what… | 等下 伊莱 你搞什么… |
[25:29] | You can’t make a U-turn here. | 你不能在这进行U形转弯啊 |
[25:31] | Yeah, well, now it’s turning into a bit more of a three-point thing. | 现在更像是一个三点转向了 |
[25:34] | – Eli… – Eli, no! | -伊莱… -伊莱 不要这样 |
[25:37] | Or four. | 或是四点转向 |
[25:37] | Eli! Oh, my God! | 伊莱 我的天呐 |
[25:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的神呐 |
[25:42] | Eli, what are you doing? | 伊莱 你到底在干嘛啊 |
[25:43] | They’re gonna think that we’re terrorists or something. | 他们会把我们当作恐怖分子之类的了 |
[25:47] | Five. | 现在是五点转向了 |
[25:48] | See that? Smooth sailing. | 看到了吗 多么流畅的驾驶技术 |
[25:49] | – Have you lost your fucking mind? Jesus… – Smooth sailing. | -你他妈的疯了吗 天… -流畅的驾驶 |
[25:53] | Eli, slow down! | 伊莱 开慢点 |
[25:54] | You’re gonna get us all killed. | 你要把我们都害死的 |
[25:55] | Oh, wha– everyone, just calm down, okay? | 各位 都淡定点 好吗 |
[25:56] | There’s a Taco Bell a couple miles down the road. | 前面不远处有家塔可钟餐厅 |
[25:58] | Right? We’ll stop there, it’s gonna be fine. | 我们就停在那里 一切都会没事的 |
[26:00] | All right? Everything is gonna be fine. | 好吗 一切都会没事的 |
[26:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:10] | Stop the car. Now. | 停车 现在就停下 |
[26:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:24] | What– Why are you opening the trunk? | 你干什么…你为什么要开后备箱啊 |
[26:25] | Because I want to know what’s in there. | 因为我想看看里面都有什么 |
[26:27] | Taylor! | 泰勒 |
[26:33] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[26:34] | Eli, your nose. | 伊莱 你的鼻子 |
[26:39] | Fuck. | 操 |
[26:40] | Wait. | 等下 |
[26:48] | Oh, my God. Eli. | 我的天呐 伊莱 |
[26:50] | I-I know that it looks bad. | 我…我知道这看起来很糟糕 |
[26:53] | Get in the car. We’re going home. | 坐回车里 我们回家 |
[26:55] | W-What about the retreat? | 那…那度假怎么办呢 |
[26:56] | Oh, fuck the retreat. | 去他妈的度假 |
[27:13] | Pregnant? Jesus. | 她怀孕了 天呐 |
[27:16] | She’s not only a tramp, she’s a stupid tramp. | 她不仅是个淫妇 还是个愚蠢的淫妇 |
[27:19] | – I don’t want to drink right now. – Oh, honey. | -我现在不想喝酒 -亲爱的 |
[27:21] | This is all for me. I find your life very stressful. | 这都是我要喝的 你的生活让我窒息 |
[27:25] | At least we know why April was so desperate to speak to Rob. | 至少我们现在知道艾普尔为什么这么急切地想联系罗伯了 |
[27:30] | How do you think he’ll react? | 你觉得他会有什么反应 |
[27:33] | I think he will be thrilled. | 我觉得他会很激动的 |
[27:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:39] | Rob loved being a father. | 罗伯以前很喜欢当爸爸的感觉 |
[27:42] | When we lost Emily– that was our daughter’s name… | 当我们失去艾米莉的时候 这是我们女儿的名字 |
[27:47] | That’s a beautiful name. | 这名字很美 |
[27:52] | When we lost Emily, he couldn’t accept it. | 他无法接受我们失去了艾米莉 |
[27:55] | Rob begged me to have another child. | 罗伯求我再生一个孩子 |
[27:58] | Why didn’t you? | 那你为什么没生 |
[28:00] | We tried and tried, but… | 我们尝试了很多次 但是 |
[28:04] | Did you ever think about adoption? | 你们考虑过领养吗 |
[28:06] | Rob said he didn’t want to raise another man’s baby. | 罗伯说他不想养别的男人的孩子 |
[28:09] | He wanted a child of his own. | 他想要一个自己的孩子 |
[28:13] | And now he’s going to get one. | 现在他就要有一个了 |
[28:16] | God, I hate this guy. | 老天 我真讨厌这个男人 |
[28:18] | please, he’s still my husband. | 别这么说 他还是我的丈夫 |
[28:23] | What do I do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[28:26] | Come clean. | 摊牌 |
[28:28] | Tell him you know about the affair, and the baby. | 告诉他外遇和孩子的事情你都知道 |
[28:30] | – No.- It’s time to put it all on the table. | -不 -是时候把一切都摊开来说了 |
[28:33] | But how will that help? | 这会有用吗 |
[28:35] | It will force him to make a choice. | 这能逼他做出选择 |
[28:38] | You or her. | 选你还是她 |
[28:41] | What if… he doesn’t choose me? | 如果…他没有选我怎么办 |
[28:45] | Well, then you’ll finally hate the fucking bastard | 那你就能终于和我一样 |
[28:47] | just as much as I do. | 痛恨这混蛋了 |
[28:54] | No, I won’t. That’s the problem. | 我不会的 这就是问题所在 |
[28:58] | Look, I don’t know what he’s gonna do. | 听着 我不知道他会怎么做 |
[29:03] | Maybe he’ll choose you. | 也许他会选你 |
[29:05] | But whatever happens, | 但不管是什么结果 |
[29:07] | aren’t you done with all the lies? | 你难道还没受够这些谎言吗 |
[29:22] | Okay, team, let’s go. Heads up! | 队员们 快跑 小心 |
[29:24] | Defense, north side of the field. | 防守 球场北侧 |
[29:26] | Offense, south side. Let’s go… | 进攻 南侧 动起来… |
[29:35] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你来这里干吗 |
[29:36] | Why didn’t you tell me these diamonds were real? | 你为什么没告诉我那些钻石是真的 |
[29:39] | Yea– of course they’re real. I thought you knew that. | 它们当然是真的了 我以为你知道的 |
[29:41] | Well, I didn’t. Take this back. | 但我不知道 拿回去 |
[29:42] | No. Why would I do that? | 不 我为什么要拿回来 |
[29:44] | The bank told your mother you sold a bond. | 银行告诉你妈妈说你卖了一份债券 |
[29:46] | She now thinks you’re on drugs, | 她现在觉得你在吸毒 |
[29:48] | and knowing what you spent on this, | 知道你花了多少 我感觉你真是嗑大了 |
[29:49] | I’m wondering if she’s right. | 我在想她有可能是对的 |
[29:50] | – I’m not taking it back. – Tommy. | -我不会收的 -汤米 |
[29:52] | I should be able to buy diamonds for the woman I love. | 我应该可以为我心爱的女人买钻石 |
[29:57] | Relax. I don’t expect you to say it back. | 放松 我不指望你也这么说 |
[29:59] | I gave you that so you’d see that I’m not just some kid | 我给你钻石是为了让你知道我不是什么 |
[30:01] | who can’t play in your league. | 配不上你的小屁孩 |
[30:03] | The diamonds are real because my feelings are. | 钻石是真的 因为我对你的感情是真的 |
[30:07] | You know I adore you, | 你知道我喜欢你 |
[30:09] | but I just don’t see how we can have that kind of relationship. | 但是我不觉得我们能拥有正常的感情 |
[30:13] | Because of what people would say? | 因为会有风言风语吗 |
[30:14] | – They’d be brutal. – So, you’re not embarrassed | -他们会很残酷 -所以卡尔跟男人约会 |
[30:16] | that Karl dates men, but you are embarrassed by me? | 你不感到丢人 而我却让你觉得丢人了 |
[30:18] | I am not embarrassed at all. | 我一点也不觉得丢人 |
[30:21] | Oh, dear God. | 我的天 |
[30:22] | Hey, Tommy! Who’s your girlfriend? | 汤米 你女朋友是谁啊 |
[30:26] | I-I can’t stay here. | 我不能留在这儿了 |
[30:27] | – Here, take this, please.- No. | -给 求你拿着吧 -不 |
[30:30] | It’s yours. I’m not ashamed to love you. | 这是属于你的 爱你我并不羞愧 |
[30:48] | – Taylor… – Don’t. | -泰勒 -闭嘴 |
[30:50] | I need for no one to speak right now. | 现在谁也别说话 |
[31:04] | How long? | 多久了 |
[31:07] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[31:10] | How long have you been using again? | 你复吸有多久了 |
[31:14] | Not that long. | 没有很久 |
[31:16] | – I mean, it started… – Don’t tell me. | -差不多是在… -别告诉我 |
[31:18] | I don’t want to know how long I missed the signs. | 我不想知道我忽视了这些迹象有多久 |
[31:20] | How long this has been happening | 也不想知道这事在我眼皮子底下 |
[31:21] | right in front of my own stupid face. | 进行了多久 |
[31:24] | Babe, please, you… | 亲爱的 求你了 你… |
[31:25] | You– shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:27] | I was distracted before. | 我之前被分心了 |
[31:30] | You’d better believe my eyes are wide fucking open now. | 我现在可是睁大了双眼 |
[31:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:52] | Tommy’s dealing drugs. | 汤米在贩毒 |
[31:55] | What? | 什么 |
[31:56] | Kay Randall’s son Bradley | 凯·兰道的儿子布拉德利 |
[31:58] | saw him today… | 今天看到他… |
[31:59] | with a customer! | 跟一个客户在一起 |
[32:02] | A customer? | 客户 |
[32:04] | He saw him making a deal in the middle of P.E. | 他看到他在体育课的时候 |
[32:08] | with some seedy, middle-aged woman | 跟一个戴着墨镜 衣衫褴褛的中年女人 |
[32:10] | – in dark glasses. – Middle-aged? | -做交易 -中年 |
[32:13] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[32:15] | do you have a screwdriver? | 你有螺丝刀吗 |
[32:17] | I want to break into Tommy’s room. | 我要闯进汤米的房间里去 |
[32:18] | Why? I’m sure he doesn’t keep drugs in there. | 为什么 他肯定没把毒品藏在屋里 |
[32:21] | Maybe not, but at least I could read his journal. | 也许没有 但至少我可以看看他的日记 |
[32:25] | His journal? | 他的日记 |
[32:27] | I think I found one. | 我好像找到了 |
[32:28] | W-Well, what do you mean, he keeps a journal? | 你什么意思 他有写日记的习惯吗 |
[32:31] | I-I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[32:33] | Naomi. | 娜奥米 |
[32:57] | – Naomi? – Up here! | -娜奥米 -在楼上 |
[33:09] | Naomi. | 娜奥米 |
[33:11] | I’m so glad you’re here. You can help me look. | 你来了真好 你可帮我找 |
[33:13] | I am only here to stop you from making an awful mistake. | 我只是来阻止你做蠢事的 |
[33:16] | If Tommy finds out you read his journal, | 如果汤米发现你读过他的日记 |
[33:18] | you could lose him forever. | 你可能会永远失去他 |
[33:19] | He won’t find out. He’s at track until 6:00. | 他不会发现的 他要一直训练到六点 |
[33:21] | You trashed his room. You won’t have time to clean it up. | 你把他房间弄这么乱 来不及收拾的 |
[33:23] | And the journal may not even be here. | 而且日记也不一定在这 |
[33:26] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[33:28] | Simone. | 萨蒙妮 |
[33:29] | When Amy was ten, I read her diary. | 艾米10岁的时候我看过她的日记 |
[33:31] | She didn’t speak to me for a year. | 之后一年她都没跟我说过话 |
[33:32] | – Hand it over.- If she had been Tommy’s age, | -给我 -如果她当时是汤米现在这个年纪的话 |
[33:36] | she’d have moved out. | 她就直接搬出去了 |
[33:37] | Do you really want to risk that, just to get an intrusive look | 你真的愿意冒这个风险 就为了偷看 |
[33:40] | at Tommy’s most private thoughts and… | 汤米最私密的想法和… |
[33:42] | – Jesus Christ. – What? | -老天爷啊 -怎么了 |
[33:44] | Nothing! | 没什么 |
[33:44] | Give me that. | 日记给我 |
[33:46] | As your friend, I am begging you, don’t read that. | 作为你的朋友 我求求你 别看 |
[33:48] | Why are you so emotional? | 你为什么这么激动 |
[33:53] | Karl is gay. | 卡尔是同性恋 |
[33:56] | – What? – He sleeps with men. | -什么 -他跟男人睡觉 |
[33:58] | can we just focus on my problems for a moment? | 我们能不能关注一下我的问题 |
[34:00] | No wonder you’re so distraught. | 怪不得你最近这么心烦意乱 |
[34:02] | I mean, I wanted to tell you, | 我本想告诉你 |
[34:03] | but then I thought, “No, Naomi has her own problems. | 但我转念一想 “娜奥米有自己的麻烦 |
[34:05] | She doesn’t want to hear my tawdry tale.” | 她不需要听我的俗气闹剧” |
[34:08] | Oh, but I do. | 但我想听 |
[34:23] | You mean to tell me | 你是说 |
[34:24] | that when I saw Karl’s car at the motel, | 上次我在旅馆看到卡尔的车时 |
[34:26] | he was there with a man? | 他是和一个男人在一起 |
[34:29] | I can’t talk about this without a drink. | 我得来杯酒才能接着说 |
[34:31] | Maybe we could go downstairs and, | 也许我们可以下楼 |
[34:33] | you know, open up a bottle? | 开一瓶 |
[34:34] | Of course. But how did you find out? | 当然 但你怎么发现的 |
[34:37] | Did you catch him with one of his lovers? | 你抓到他和情人的现行了 |
[34:38] | No, it was Wanda. You were right. | 不 是旺达 你说得对 |
[34:40] | She despises me. | 她鄙视我 |
[34:41] | – She found out… – What are you doing in my room? | -她发现的 -你们在我房间干什么 |
[34:48] | Is that my journal? | 那是我的日记吗 |
[34:50] | Uh, she just found it, | 她刚找到 |
[34:51] | but she hasn’t read it yet. | 但还没有读 |
[34:54] | I’m so sorry, Tommy. | 对不起 汤米 |
[34:55] | I just wanted to make sure that you weren’t doing drugs. | 我只想确保你没有吸毒 |
[34:58] | So you broke into my room? | 所以你就闯进我的房间 |
[35:01] | Well, you’ve been so distant lately. | 谁让你最近都那么疏远我 |
[35:04] | Mrs. Grove, if you wouldn’t mind… | 格罗夫太太 如果你不介意 |
[35:06] | Yes, I should go, as this doesn’t involve me at all. | 对 我该走了 因为这事和我完全无关 |
[35:12] | Jesus. Mom… | 天哪 妈 |
[35:20] | You looking for these? | 你在找这个 |
[35:22] | Oh, good, you found them. Thank you. | 太好了 你找到了 谢谢 |
[35:25] | How’d it go in there? | 你们谈得怎么样 |
[35:26] | Eh, just told Mom that I’m gonna | 刚告诉我妈 我打算 |
[35:28] | cash in another bond so I can hike through Europe this summer. | 再兑现一张债券 暑假去欧洲徒步旅行 |
[35:31] | She felt so guilty about breaking into my room that she agreed. | 她很愧疚闯进了我的房间 同意了 |
[35:33] | You turned the situation to your advantage. | 你把局势转化成了利己的形势 |
[35:37] | Good for you. | 真有你的 |
[35:40] | I, uh, leave for Paris two days after graduation. | 我毕业典礼后两天要去巴黎 |
[35:44] | Care to join me? | 想一起来吗 |
[35:47] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[35:48] | We don’t have to leave at the same time. | 我们不用一起走 |
[35:50] | I’ll go first, then you take a vacation | 我先去 然后你度个假 |
[35:52] | and meet me there. | 和我在欧洲见 |
[35:55] | No one’s gonna know that we’re together. | 没人会知道我们在一起 |
[35:56] | Your mother’s watching. | 你妈在看我们 |
[36:02] | That is why we need to do this. | 所以我们必须去旅游 |
[36:03] | Someone is always watching us here. | 在这总会有人在看我们 |
[36:05] | We will never know who we can be as a couple until we get away | 我们永远不知道咱俩是否能成 除非我们远离 |
[36:08] | from my mom, your friends, | 我妈 你的朋友们 |
[36:09] | and everyone else whose opinions you’re scared of. | 和其他那些你怕他们对你有看法的人 |
[36:16] | Can I think about it? | 我能考虑一下吗 |
[36:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
[36:47] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这丰盛的 |
[36:49] | Someone went to a lot of trouble. | 有人大费周章啊 |
[36:51] | Oh, not so much. | 不算什么 |
[36:53] | I just put out a few flowers, and the good silver, | 我就放了一些花 摆了上好的银器 |
[36:56] | and the candlesticks your mother bought us. | 和你妈妈给我们买的蜡烛 |
[36:58] | Would you like a mai tai before dinner? | 你想饭前来杯迈泰鸡尾酒吗 |
[37:01] | You made mai tais? | 你还调了迈泰鸡尾酒 |
[37:03] | Hold it. Did you wreck the car? | 等等 你是不是把车撞了 |
[37:05] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[37:07] | You only make mai tais before giving me bad news. | 只有发生了坏事你才会给我调迈泰鸡尾酒 |
[37:09] | That’s silly. | 别傻了 |
[37:11] | Now drink your mai tai. | 喝你的迈泰鸡尾酒 |
[37:38] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪呢 |
[37:41] | – Upstairs. – Not alone, you’re not. | -楼上 -你一个人不行 |
[37:43] | In fact, this is what’s gonna happen right now. | 事实上 接下来这么做 |
[37:45] | You and I are gonna take a tour of this house, | 咱俩在这屋子里逛一圈 |
[37:47] | and you’re gonna show me where you’ve been hiding your stash. | 你把所有藏毒的地方都告诉我 |
[37:52] | – There’s no stash. I just… – And you know what, Eli, | -我没藏毒 我就是 -而且伊莱 |
[37:54] | put all that shit down, | 把你的行李放下 |
[37:55] | because you have absolutely no reason to unpack. | 因为你不必把东西整理出来 |
[37:58] | You’re going to rehab first thing in the morning. | 明天一早你就去戒毒所 |
[38:00] | Are you kidding? Rehab? | 你在逗我吗 戒毒所 |
[38:03] | – Come on. – I want your wallet. And your phone. | -别这样 -你的钱包手机都给我 |
[38:05] | You are cut off. | 我不准你花钱了 |
[38:07] | No cash, no cards, no PayPal, no Venmo. | 不给现金 卡 不准用贝宝或Venmo |
[38:11] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[38:17] | You know, I understand why you’re upset, | 我明白你为什么不开心 |
[38:19] | – but you don’t have to humiliate me in front of Jade, too. – Wrong. | -但你也不用在洁德面前羞辱我 -错 |
[38:21] | You should be humiliated. | 你就该被羞辱 |
[38:24] | After what we went through last time, | 在上次事件以后 |
[38:25] | the idea that you would even put us through this again… | 一想到你又要让我们经历一次… |
[38:29] | – Eli, give it to me. – It’s Lamar. | -伊莱 给我 -是拉马尔 |
[38:31] | – He’ll leave a message. – Just– It could be | -他可以留言 -可能是 |
[38:32] | about the script. Just… | 剧本的事呢 你就 |
[38:33] | please let me take the call. | 就让我接这个电话吧 |
[38:36] | Fine. | 行 |
[38:38] | Stay where I can see you. | 待在我能看见你的地方 |
[38:42] | Yeah…Tay… | 小泰 |
[38:45] | I want to help. Just tell me what I can do. | 我想帮忙 告诉我要怎么帮你 |
[38:48] | How much? | 多少 |
[38:50] | – Just… be with me. – Yeah. | -陪着我就好 -好 |
[38:53] | Back me up. This is gonna be really hard. | 支持我 这事会很艰难 |
[38:55] | But it’s the only way. | 但这是唯一的办法 |
[38:58] | Hey, you got it. Of course. | 没问题 当然 |
[38:59] | Yeah. Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 嗯 好的 |
[39:06] | What did Lamar say? | 拉马尔说什么 |
[39:08] | He-he was able to start a bidding war… | 他成功地让卖家竞标 |
[39:13] | …and he sold it for a lot more than we expected. | 并卖出了一个比我们预期高很多的价格 |
[39:15] | How much more? | 高多少 |
[39:17] | One-point-two. | 一百二 |
[39:18] | – One-point-two? – Million. | -一百二 -万 |
[39:20] | 1.2 million. | 一百二十万 |
[39:24] | – Holy shit. – Yeah. | -天哪 -是啊 |
[39:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[39:27] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[39:28] | Are you serious? Oh, my God. | 你说真的吗 我的天 |
[39:30] | – Eli, congratulations. – Oh, my God, thank you. Thank you. | -伊莱 恭喜 -天哪 谢谢 谢谢 |
[39:35] | – Oh, my God. – Yes! | -我的天 -太棒了 |
[39:35] | Honey, this is such great news, okay? | 亲爱的 这真是好消息 |
[39:37] | Your career is back again. | 你又东山再起了 |
[39:39] | This is all the more reason to get you to rehab. | 所以你更加需要去戒毒所了 |
[39:45] | You-you know what? | 知道吗 |
[39:46] | I-I don’t, I don’t think it’s the best time for me, | 我觉得对我来说时机不合适 |
[39:48] | right now. | 现在不合适 |
[39:49] | Buddy… you don’t really have a choice here. | 哥们 你没有别的选择 |
[39:54] | I just sold a script for $1.2 million. | 我的剧本刚卖了一百二十万 |
[39:56] | You know? I think I got a lot of fucking choices. | 我觉得我的选择多得很 |
[39:58] | Eli… I am not gonna stand by and watch you kill yourself. | 伊莱 我不会眼看着你杀了自己 |
[40:03] | Oh, God. Come on. | 天哪 拜托 |
[40:06] | This is not like last time, all right? | 这不像上次 好吗 |
[40:07] | – I’m in a completely better place now. – Eli! | -我现在状态很好 -伊莱 |
[40:10] | This is nonnegotiable. | 这没得商量 |
[40:12] | – Taylor… – Do you know what…? | -泰勒 -知道吗 |
[40:14] | You’re so fucking desperate to control me, aren’t you? | 你太想控制我了 对吗 |
[40:16] | – I mean, it’s fucking pathetic! – Okay. No, Eli, | -真是可悲 -够了 不 伊莱 |
[40:18] | this is the drugs talking. | 你是因为嗑了药才这么说的 |
[40:19] | – You know that, right? – No. No. No, it’s not. | -你知道的吧 -不 不是 |
[40:21] | This is me, okay? I am clear as a fucking bell right now. | 这是正常的我 我现在清醒得很 |
[40:23] | And from now on… I make my own decisions. | 从现在起 我的决定我自己做主 |
[40:28] | Okay, Eli. Well, here’s one for you: | 好 伊莱 我给你个选择 |
[40:30] | either you go to rehab, or I walk out that fucking door! | 要么你去戒毒所 要么我走 |
[40:35] | – Whoa. Hold on. Hold on. – Really? | -慢着 慢着 -是吗 |
[40:37] | – Yeah. Oh, yeah. – Really? You just walk on out? | -是的 -是吗 你就这么走掉 |
[40:38] | – If you push me, yeah. – Okay. Well, Taylor, | -如果你逼我 我会的 -好的 泰勒 |
[40:42] | you know, I really wish you wouldn’t go. | 我真的希望你不会走 |
[40:44] | But if you want to, that’s your choice. | 但如果你想走 这是你的选择 |
[40:49] | See? I would never force you to do anything. | 看 我永远不会逼你做任何事 |
[40:55] | Come on, Jade. | 我们走 洁德 |
[41:01] | Jade… | 洁德 |
[41:05] | I– I think maybe we shouldn’t go. | 我觉得也许我们不该走 |
[41:11] | – You what? – Eli needs help. | -什么 -伊莱需要帮助 |
[41:14] | I think maybe the best way to help him is to | 我想帮助他最好的方式 |
[41:16] | stay here and-and, you know, | 就是留下来 |
[41:19] | just keep an eye on him. | 看着他 |
[41:23] | You’re choosing him. | 你选择他 |
[41:24] | I’m choosing us. I’m choosing all of us. | 我选择我们 我选择我们所有人 |
[41:27] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[41:30] | Fuck you both. | 你们都去死吧 |
[41:45] | I can’t believe you made peach cobbler. | 不敢相信你做了酥皮黄桃馅饼 |
[41:48] | I know it’s your favorite. | 我知道这是你的最爱 |
[41:51] | You must’ve been cooking since noon. | 你肯定中午就开始做了 |
[41:53] | I didn’t start all that early. | 我没那么早开始 |
[41:55] | Well, thanks for this. It was a beautiful night. | 谢谢你做的菜 今晚很棒 |
[42:01] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[42:05] | Aw, geez. | 天 |
[42:07] | I knew it. Something’s going on. | 我就知道 有事情不对劲 |
[42:11] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[42:11] | And you’re calling me Robert? Ah, this is gonna be bad, huh? | 还叫我罗伯特 肯定是坏消息吧 |
[42:15] | We definitely need to have a talk. | 我们真的得谈谈 |
[42:17] | Ah, boy. | 老天 |
[42:19] | First… | 首先 |
[42:21] | I just want to say… | 我就想说 |
[42:25] | …I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[42:28] | And more importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[42:30] | I love us. And the life we’ve had. | 我爱我们 以及我们一起走过的日子 |
[42:35] | You’re starting to scare me. | 你吓到我了 |
[42:37] | I’m scared, too. | 我也害怕 |
[42:45] | What’s going on? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[42:48] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[42:53] | Once I tell you… | 我一旦告诉你 |
[42:57] | …everything is going to be different. | 一切都将改变 |
[43:00] | Oh, my God. Are you sick? | 我的天 你病了吗 |
[43:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:13] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[43:16] | Baby, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[43:19] | I have cancer. | 我得癌症了 |
[43:23] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 我的天 |
[43:28] | Oh… oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[44:09] | Oh, nice flowers. | 真漂亮的花 |
[44:10] | Are they from Hector? | 是赫克托送的吗 |
[44:13] | How many men do you think I’m juggling? | 你以为我跟多少男人在交往 |
[44:16] | Oh, glad one of us is having a good day. | 我很高兴我们中有人今天过得很开心 |
[44:19] | Oh, God, I look like a raccoon. | 天 我看着就像浣熊 |
[44:21] | I cannot tell you what I’ve been through today. | 我不能告诉你我今天经历了什么 |
[44:25] | I’m guessing you’ll try. | 你可以试试 |
[44:28] | You know the pin Tommy gave me? | 你知道汤米送我的胸针吧 |
[44:30] | Well, it turns out the diamonds were real. | 那钻石竟然是真的 |
[44:33] | Naomi was furious, | 娜奥米气死了 |
[44:34] | because he cashed in one of his savings bonds to buy it. | 因为他为了买胸针而兑现了他的储蓄债券 |
[44:38] | Anyway, she decided he was on drugs. | 总之 她认定他在嗑药 |
[44:41] | And that she had to read his journal… | 她想去看她的日记 |
[44:42] | Mr. Grove. How can I help you? | 格罗夫先生 有何贵干 |
[44:45] | Well, I was with my friend, | 我之前和朋友在一起 |
[44:46] | and he-he spotted this thing on my back. | 他在我背上发现了这个 |
[44:48] | I mean, it’s probably nothing, | 可能没什么 |
[44:50] | but he-he suggested I see a doctor. | 但他建议我来看医生 |
[44:52] | You were right to come see me. | 你来看我是正确的 |
[44:55] | I am just relieved that Naomi didn’t find out. | 娜奥米没有发现让我松了口气 |
[44:59] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[45:01] | before I left, Tommy ran out, | 在我走之前 汤米跑出来 |
[45:04] | and said something that I definitely need to talk to you about. | 跟我说了件事 我得跟你谈谈 |
[45:08] | Oh, dear. Am I going to need more wine– Oh! | 天 我还要再喝点红酒吗 |
[45:14] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[45:16] | – Oh, is it bad? Let me see… – No! | -严重吗 我看看 -别 |
[45:18] | No, no. No, no, sorry. Um, uh, it-it’s not deep. | 不用 抱歉 没有很深 |
[45:24] | Can you just get me a Band-Aid? | 你能给我拿张创口贴吗 |
[45:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[45:29] | Uh, uh, so, uh, what did Tommy say? | 所以汤米说了什么 |
[45:31] | Well, he’s going to Europe for the summer, | 他暑假要去欧洲 |
[45:35] | and he wants me to join him. | 他想我跟他一起去 |
[45:42] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[45:43] | but I thought it might be nice to spend time with him… | 但我想这也许不错 花时间跟他在一起 |
[45:46] | and not have to sneak around. What do you think? | 不用偷偷摸摸 你觉得呢 |
[45:52] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[45:53] | Really? I mean, it’s a hectic time, with Amy’s wedding, | 真的吗 这段时间很忙 艾米要办婚礼 |
[45:57] | – and the gallery… – Listen, listen. | -还有画廊的事 -听着 |
[45:59] | I have spent my entire life putting off things | 我这辈子都在推迟 |
[46:02] | that I thought there’d be time for later. | 我以为之后会有时间再做的事 |
[46:06] | Open doors don’t stay open forever. | 敞开的门不会永远敞开 |
[46:11] | So please… go. | 所以 你去吧 |
[46:16] | You’ll be okay? | 你不会有事吧 |
[46:20] | I’ll be delightful. | 我会很开心的 |
[46:24] | I’ll bet. | 当然了 |
[46:26] | Judging from those flowers, Hector must be smitten. | 看看那些花 赫克托肯定很浪漫 |
[46:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:35] | * I try * | *我尽力* |
[46:38] | * But there’s no forgetting * | *但我不会忘记* |
[46:42] | * When evening appears * | *当夜幕降临* |
[46:46] | * I sigh * | *我叹气* |
[46:48] | * But there’s no regretting * | *但我不会后悔* |
[46:52] | * In spite of my tears * | *纵使我泪流满面* |
[46:56] | * The devil was in your heart * | *恶魔在你心中* |
[47:01] | * But heaven was in your eyes * | *但你眼里是天堂* |
[47:08] | * The night that you told me * | *你告诉我* |
[47:12] | * All those little white lies * | *善意谎言的那晚* |
[47:17] | * All those little white * | *那些善意* |
[47:21] | * Lies. * | *谎言* |