时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 艾伦斯空军基地 爱达荷西南 | |
[00:08] | As soon as we’re in position we’ll be on a count of five. | 待就定位后 立即展开行动 |
[00:16] | – Excuse me, that’s my house. – OK, let her through. | 借过!那是我家 让她过去 |
[00:19] | – What’s going on? – Mrs Budahas? | 发生什么事? 布太太 |
[00:22] | Your husband’s violated security | 你丈夫违反安全规定 |
[00:23] | procedure and stolen an armed military vehicle. | 他抢了一辆武装军车 |
[00:26] | Team One moving in. | 第一队进攻 |
[00:47] | You’ve got to let me talk to him. | 让我和他谈谈好吗? |
[01:04] | What the hell…? | 搞什么鬼… |
[01:06] | We got him. But he’s gonna need a doctor. | 抓到他了 但他需要看医生 |
[01:09] | Or something. | 或者… |
[02:33] | Hi. I got your message. | 我收到你的留言 |
[02:35] | Sorry for the run-around. Can I buy you a drink? | 抱歉把你找来 请你喝一杯 |
[02:37] | It’s two in the afternoon, Agent Mulder. | 现在才下午2点 穆德探员 |
[02:40] | That’s not stopping the rest of these people. | 这些人已经在狂欢了 |
[02:43] | – I got something to show you. | 有东西要给你看 |
[02:45] | – Something you couldn’t show me at work? | 不能在办公室给我看吗? |
[02:47] | Let’s get a table. | 我们坐下来谈 |
[03:00] | That’s Colonel Robert Budahas. | 他是劳勃布达贺上校 |
[03:03] | He was a test pilot for the military, | 这是去年的照片 他是一名试飞员 |
[03:05] | stationed at Ellens Air Base, Idaho. | 隶属于艾伦斯空军基地 |
[03:08] | Four months ago, | 四个月前 |
[03:09] | Colonel Budahas experienced a psychotic episode… | 他患了精神病 |
[03:12] | ..And barricaded himself in his home. | 把自己困在家里 |
[03:14] | Military police were called in. | 因而动员了宪兵 |
[03:16] | Budahas was removed and | 布达贺被送往医院 |
[03:18] | hospitalised for the treatment of his condition. | 对他进行治疗 |
[03:21] | Which was what, exactly? | 究竟是什么病情? |
[03:22] | The military will not comment on the cause, nature or status. | 军方对此没有说明 |
[03:26] | In fact, the military will not comment on Colonel Budahas at all. | 事实上 军方完全没有任何表示 |
[03:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[03:32] | Mrs Budahas has neither seen | 布太太这四个月来 |
[03:34] | nor heard from her husband in over four months. | 没有丈夫的任何消息 |
[03:37] | Last month, she contacted | 上个月 |
[03:39] | the FBI and reported it as a kidnapping. | 她向联邦调查局报案说她丈夫被绑架 |
[03:42] | Why would the military kidnap one of their own pilots? | 军方为何要绑架自己的飞行员? |
[03:46] | That’s the $64,000 question, Scully. | 问得好 史卡利 |
[03:50] | Since 1963, six pilots have | 自1963年起 有六名飞行员 |
[03:51] | been listed missing in action from Ellens Air Base. | 在该基地无故失踪 |
[03:55] | The military say these pilots | 军方说他们皆同意承担 |
[03:57] | accepted the risks of flying experimental aircraft. | 飞行实验飞机的风险 |
[04:00] | It’s rumoured they were shot down at high altitudes… | 谣传他们在高纬度被击落 |
[04:04] | ..While they were penetrating Russian air space. | 当他们穿越俄罗斯领空时 |
[04:07] | There were other rumours. | 但也有另一种说法 |
[04:10] | I’ve been tracking this | 自从这个案子进来 |
[04:11] | case since it came through the Boise office. | 我就密切注意 |
[04:14] | Last week it was de-prioritised. | 上周这个案子不知为何被撤销优先顺序 |
[04:17] | They shelved it without an investigation. | 未经任何调查就归档了 |
[04:21] | So… | 所以… |
[04:23] | So we’re going to the spud state to investigate a kidnapping. | 所以我们得前往该基地 调查此事 |
[04:27] | I don’t get it, Mulder. | 我不明白 穆德 |
[04:29] | Does this have something to do with an X-File? | 这案子与X档案有关吗? |
[04:32] | I thought you only liked those paranormal-type cases. | 我以为你只喜欢超自然的案子 |
[04:36] | Am I missing something here? | 你是否有事没告诉我? |
[04:38] | Let’s just say this case has a distinct smell to it. | 我觉得事有蹊跷 |
[04:42] | A certain… | 超自然的 |
[04:45] | ..Paranormal bouquet. | 蹊跷 |
[04:47] | Excuse me. | 我去一下洗手间 |
[05:10] | Leave this case alone, Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 别插手这个案子 |
[05:13] | What? | 什么? |
[05:14] | The military will not tolerate an FBI investigation. | 军方不会容许FBI进行调查 |
[05:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:21] | l… uh… can be of help to you. | 我…我可以帮你 |
[05:23] | I’ve had a certain interest in your work. | 我对你的工作很感兴趣 |
[05:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:29] | How do you know about my work? | 你怎么知道我的工作? |
[05:31] | Well, let’s just say that I’m | 这么说吧 |
[05:33] | in a position to know quite a lot of things. | 我的职务会让我知道很多事 |
[05:36] | Things about our government. | 有关政府的事 |
[05:38] | Who are you? Who do you work for? | 你到底是什么人? 你为谁工作? |
[05:41] | It’s not important | 这不重要 |
[05:43] | I came here to give you some viable advice. | 我只是想给你忠告 |
[05:47] | You are exposing yourself and Agent Scully to unnecessary risk. | 你和史卡利探员 不要冒无谓的风险 |
[05:50] | I advise you to drop the case. | 你们最好放弃这个案子 |
[05:54] | I can’t do that. | 恕难从命 |
[05:55] | You have much work to do, Agent Mulder. | 你还有很多案子要忙 |
[05:59] | Don’t jeopardise the future of your own efforts. | 别自毁前途 |
[06:24] | You OK, Mulder? | 你没事吧 穆德? |
[06:27] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[07:01] | Hello. | 喂? |
[07:02] | Mulder. – Yeah – I checked on that file you gave me. | 穆德? 我是 我看了你给我的档案 |
[07:06] | You failed to tell me a few things. | 你忘了告诉我一些事 |
[07:09] | This isn’t some UFO goose chase you’re leading me on. is it? | 这与不明飞行物有关 对吗? |
[07:13] | – Are you there, Mulder? – Yeah. | 穆德 你在听吗? 我在听 |
[07:16] | Did you hear what I said because | 你在听吗? |
[07:18] | the Bureau has it out for us already. | 局里已经很注意我们了 |
[07:20] | It would make us appear stupid | 如果我的报告跟八卦杂志一样 |
[07:21] | if my field report read like a tabloid story. | 只会让我们像笨蛋 |
[07:26] | I don’t wanna talk about it on this line. | 我不想在电话上谈这件事 |
[07:29] | I’ll talk to you about it on the flight out, OK? | 等会在飞机上谈 |
[07:52] | Hello? | 谁? |
[07:53] | – Mrs Budahas? – Yes. | 布太太吗? 是的 |
[07:56] | We’re from the FBI. | 我们是调查局探员 |
[07:58] | Oh, yes. Please, come in. | 好的 请进 |
[08:03] | I started noticing it about two years ago. | 我在两年前发现 |
[08:07] | Bob developed this rash under his arms. | 劳勃手臂下长疹子 |
[08:10] | We’d been doing some renovations | 我们家在装修 |
[08:12] | so we thought it was a reaction to the paint stripper. | 所以猜想是除漆剂造成的 |
[08:15] | But then everything just went crazy. | 可是后来一切都变了 |
[08:18] | How do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:20] | Bob’s whole personality… It was so unpredictable. | 劳勃整个人都变了… 变得难以预料 |
[08:24] | He started… doing things. | 他开始做奇怪的事 |
[08:27] | – What kinds of things? – It was embarrassing at first. | 什么样的事情? 刚开始只是有点难堪 |
[08:30] | We were having this dinner party once and, um… | 我们有一次举行晚宴 |
[08:33] | ..He sprinkled Tetra Meal D over his food. | 他把脂鲤粉洒在饭上 |
[08:38] | That’s fish food flakes. | 但那可是鱼食啊 |
[08:43] | – Have you talked to him about this? | 你有没有和他谈过? |
[08:45] | – I tried. It was extremely difficult. | 我试过 但很困难 |
[08:47] | Bob would get so angry. | 总会惹他生气 |
[08:50] | He’d yell at the kids for no reason | 他会无缘无故骂孩子 |
[08:52] | and then he would shake like he was having a seizure. | 然后浑身颤抖 好像痉挛 |
[08:56] | – Did he ever talk about his work? – It was never discussed. | 他跟你谈过他的工作吗? 从来没有 |
[09:00] | Even before the problems. | 甚至在出问题前 |
[09:02] | I knew he worked on top-secret projects. Word gets around. | 我知道他从事极机密的工作 大家都有传言 |
[09:06] | Bob was always a patriot first. | 劳勃非常爱国 |
[09:09] | He took loyalty to his country as an oath… | 他如誓言般效忠国家 |
[09:13] | ..And now they treat us like strangers. | 但现在政府却把我们当陌生人 |
[09:20] | I just want my husband back. | 我只想要我丈夫回家 |
[09:23] | The government is not above the law. | 政府不能目无法纪 |
[09:26] | They cannot withhold information. | 他们不可以隐藏案情 |
[09:29] | And then I think, what if he’s… | 我很怕他是否还能… |
[09:34] | How would I support the family? | 我要如何维持这个家? |
[09:36] | You said “Word gets around”. | 你说大家有传言 |
[09:39] | Have you ever heard of this happening to anyone else? | 你听过其他人有类似遭遇吗? |
[09:46] | Yeah, Verla McLennen’s husband. He went kinda crazy. | 听过 麦薇拉的丈夫 他也精神失常了 |
[09:50] | But it’s not like he didn’t get to come home. | 但他最后还是回家了 |
[10:05] | – How long has he been… – Almost two years. | 他变这样有多久了? 快2年了 |
[10:09] | The fly-fishing idea was | 是他弟弟建议他玩钓鱼 |
[10:11] | his brother Hank’s. I was upset at first. | 一开始我很不高兴 |
[10:14] | But when you’re the wife of a test pilot, | 但身为一个试飞员的妻子 |
[10:17] | you thank God just to have them home alive. | 丈夫能活着回来就谢天谢地了 |
[10:20] | Mrs McLennen, has anyone | 麦太太 |
[10:22] | ever offered to explain what caused this? | 有人向你解释过病因吗? |
[10:25] | Stress, I guess. | 我想是压力太大吧 |
[10:28] | You have to understand. | 你要知道 |
[10:29] | The military deals with things in a certain way. | 军方有自己的办事模式 |
[10:33] | They’ve given him plenty of | 他们让他接受许多治疗 |
[10:35] | therapy and treatment and I’m thankful for that. | 我很感激 |
[10:38] | They’ve taken good care of us. | 军方很照顾我们全家 |
[10:40] | And they do volunteer for their jobs. | 试飞员都是自愿的 |
[10:45] | Really, Anita, bringing the FBI to my house. | 真是的 你竟然带调查局的人到我家 |
[10:56] | I’ve called all the numbers a thousand times. | 我已经打过这些电话上千次 |
[11:00] | Let me know what you find out. | 有任何结果请告诉我 |
[11:02] | We’ll be staying at the | 我们住在海滨旅馆 |
[11:03] | Beach Grove Motel if you need anything, OK? | 有事就联络我们 |
[11:09] | What did you make of Uncle Fester? | 你对那位仁兄有何看法? |
[11:12] | It’s called stereotypy. | 那叫刻板重复症 |
[11:13] | It’s a syndrome produced by extreme stress. | 因为极大的精神压力所造成 |
[11:16] | POWs have suffered from it. They’ve studied it in zoo animals. | 战俘就会有这种症状 在动物园曾经实验过 |
[11:21] | Yeah, but these guys are test pilots. | 他们不是动物 是试飞员 |
[11:23] | They’re not supposed to fold under pressure. | 不该有太大压力 |
[11:26] | Ever hear of the Aurora Project? | 你听过极光号计划吗? |
[11:29] | That’s the unacknowledged code | 那是未经证实的代号 |
[11:31] | name for a Defense Department surveillance project. | 据说是国防部的侦察计划 |
[11:34] | The Pentagon has admitted they’ve been testing | 国防部承认秘密测试 |
[11:37] | a secret class of sub-orbital spy craft over the western US. | 一种次轨道间谍机 主要是在美国西部进行 |
[11:40] | Maybe these guys are flying those planes. | 也许他们就是试飞这种飞机 |
[11:43] | Maybe they’re washouts. | 也许他们是淘汰掉的飞行员 |
[11:46] | You saw the photos in there. | 你看过里面墙上的照片 |
[11:47] | Budahas received a presidential commendation. | 布达贺曾经获总统授勋 |
[11:50] | He’s never washed out of anything in his life. | 他一辈子都不可能被淘汰的 |
[11:59] | I’ve been on hold with the base for 45 minutes. | 基地把我电话放保留 让我等了45分钟 |
[12:02] | How about you? | 你的成绩如何? |
[12:03] | Yeah, somebody named Colonel | 一位凯索上校愿意见我们… |
[12:05] | Kissel will meet with us… A week from Friday. | 下周五 |
[12:08] | Yeah, right! | 听他鬼扯 |
[12:14] | Did you say Kissel? | 你是说凯索? |
[12:32] | – Colonel Kissel? – Yes. | 凯索上校吗? 是的 |
[12:34] | Can I talk with you? Special Agent Mulder, FBI. | 可以和你谈谈吗? 我是调查局穆德探员 |
[12:37] | I’ve got nothing to say. This is an invasion of my privacy! | 无可奉告 这是我的私人地方 |
[12:41] | – Talk to us about Colonel Budahas. | 请谈谈布达贺上校的情况 |
[12:43] | – Get the hell out of my yard! | 你们给我离开这里 |
[12:51] | – Good thing we kept that appointment. – Hi! | 还好我们约了下周见面 嗨! |
[12:55] | Are you the FBI agents? | 你们是调查局探员吗? |
[12:57] | Paul Mosinger. I work for the local paper. | 我叫保罗 摩辛 是一名记者 |
[13:00] | We live near Verla McLennen. | 我住在麦家附近 |
[13:02] | She said you’re investigating Budahas. | 她说你们在调查布达贺的事情? |
[13:05] | We’re just looking around. | 我们只是问一下 |
[13:07] | I got you. A lot of people out | 我明白了 这里很多人到处问事情 |
[13:09] | here are just looking around. UFO nuts, mostly. | 大多是幽浮迷 |
[13:12] | But it’s not every day we get FBI. | 很少看到调查局探员 |
[13:19] | By the time you hear them they’re already gone. | 听到的时候 幽浮早已飞走了 |
[13:22] | So, about Budahas. Getting anywhere? | 布达贺的事情有进展吗? |
[13:25] | We’re not at liberty to comment. | 我们不予置评 |
[13:29] | Paul, right? | 你叫保罗对吧? |
[13:32] | You’ve lived in this area a while. You ever seen a UFO? | 你在此地见过不明飞行物吗? |
[13:35] | Never. Bunch of hooey, if you ask me. | 没见过 我觉得是鬼扯 |
[13:38] | People see what they wanna see. | 大家想看到什么都可以 |
[13:41] | But if I wanted to talk to one of those UFO nuts,… | 我想找幽浮迷 |
[13:44] | ..Where would I go? | 该去哪里找? |
[14:03] | F-15 Eagle, pulling about four Gs. | F15鹰式战斗机 能够产生4G重力 |
[14:05] | Those boys think they are such hotshots. | 那些飞行员都以为自己很厉害 |
[14:09] | Get a few drinks in ’em, | 几杯酒下肚 |
[14:10] | you’d think it was them up there flapping their wings. | 都以为自己是鸟 |
[14:14] | – Who’s the photographer? – Various and sundry. | 谁拍的照片? 各式各样的人都有 |
[14:19] | – I took the one on the end there. – You’re kidding? Where? | 这张是我拍的 开玩笑 在什么地方拍的? |
[14:23] | Out on the back porch. | 就在后院 |
[14:26] | Taking out the garbage, and there it was, just hovering. | 我倒垃圾时 就看到它飘浮在天空 |
[14:32] | Quiet, like a hummingbird. | 无声无息 像一只蜂鸟 |
[14:35] | I thought it was gonna land in the parking lot | 我以为它要着陆 |
[14:37] | and I was gonna have to serve ’em lunch. | 还得为他们准备午餐 |
[14:40] | I’m selling limited-edition prints. 20 dollars. | 一张卖20元 |
[14:43] | Down to my last five if you’re interested. | 只剩下最后五张 想买吗? |
[14:47] | Put it on my tab. | 算在帐上 |
[14:49] | Sucker. | 你这个笨蛋 |
[14:51] | What would be the chances of someone like me seeing a UFO? | 像我这种人 看到不明飞行物的机会有多大? |
[14:55] | Catch you outside. | 外头见 |
[15:03] | Do you wanna see something weird? | 你不觉得奇怪吗? |
[15:05] | Ellens Air Base isn’t even on my map. | 地图上没有空军基地 |
[15:08] | I know. Let’s go. | 我早就知道 走吧 |
[15:10] | You know? | 你知道? |
[15:11] | – Where are we going? – We got our own map. Sucker! | 去哪里? 我有自己的地图 笨蛋 |
[15:49] | What do you honestly hope to see? | 你到底希望看到什么? |
[15:52] | I don’t know. Maybe nothing. | 不知道 也许什么都看不到 |
[15:56] | Is this why we came out here, Mulder? To look for UFOs? | 这就是你的目的? 来看不明飞行物? |
[16:03] | Yeah, this is gonna look real good on my field report! | 我的任务报告会很精彩 |
[16:37] | Scully, wake up! | 史卡利 醒醒! |
[16:39] | You gotta see this! | 你过来看 |
[16:54] | What are they? | 那是什么? |
[16:55] | I don’t know. Just keep watching. It’s unbelievable. | 我不知道 你看 真是难以置信 |
[17:00] | That’s unreal. I’ve never seen anything like it. | 真的假的? 我从未见过这种现象 |
[17:05] | They’ve been doing that for half an hour. | 它们这样子已经半小时了 |
[17:08] | Aircraft can’t manoeuvre like that. | 不可能是飞机 飞机没有这种速度 |
[17:12] | What else could they be? | 会是什么呢? |
[17:13] | I don’t know. Lasers maybe | 我不知道 也许是雷射… |
[17:15] | being shot from the ground, reflecting up off the clouds. | 从地面发射 被云层反射而成 |
[17:29] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:32] | Here comes another one. | 又来了一个 |
[17:41] | That’s not a plane. That’s a helicopter. | 那不是飞机 是直升机 |
[17:50] | – Hey! – Let’s get outta here! | 喂 快跑 |
[18:12] | – Don’t shoot! – Stay right there. | 别开枪 站在那里别动 |
[18:14] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么也没做 |
[18:24] | Come on! | 快走 |
[18:40] | That was extreme. | 真刺激 |
[18:43] | – Let’s go. You’re coming with us. – What? | 和我们一起走 什么? |
[18:52] | So what exactly were you guys doing in there? | 你们在那里干什么? |
[18:56] | Well, we were… um… | 我们… |
[19:04] | – We kinda have this spot. – You know, we kinda kick back,… | 我们会固定到那里 我们会去那里散心 |
[19:08] | ..Listen to some tunes and watch the air show. | 躺下来听音乐 欣赏空中表演 |
[19:11] | – Were you ever chased out before? – No, first time. | 以前被人追赶过吗? 不 这是第一次 |
[19:15] | Our friend showed us a hole in the fence. | 一年前有朋友告诉我们 铁丝网有一个洞 |
[19:17] | One time they dropped these bombs. Whoa! | 有一次他们投下炸弹 |
[19:20] | Yeah, it was kinda heavy. | 是啊 好大一枚炸弹 |
[19:23] | There’s a place called the Yellow Base, | 那个地方叫黄色基地 |
[19:26] | where they store all this stuff. | 应该是停放东西的地方 |
[19:28] | And my friend said that there’s land mines all around it. | 我朋友说那里布满地雷 |
[19:39] | I’ve got a 20. Over. | 找到了 通话完毕 |
[19:41] | Roger, Red Bird. Assume fallback position. | 收到 红鸟 继续盯住他们 |
[19:44] | We’re opening the cage. | 我们要打开笼子 |
[19:45] | Red Bird out. | 红鸟通话完毕 |
[19:47] | Sometimes they come in real low and just put on the skitters. | 有时候低空飞入 持续滑行 |
[19:51] | It’s like and then they just hang there | 有时候停下来飘浮着 |
[19:54] | and hover without making a sound. | 无声无息的 |
[19:56] | And you just think, you know, who turned down the volume, right? | 让你觉得 好像有人关掉音量 |
[20:01] | What do you think they are? | 你认为那是什么? |
[20:02] | OK. Everybody thinks that they’re UFOs. | 大家都说是不明飞行物 |
[20:05] | But I think it’s some kind of Star Wars, | 我觉得是 |
[20:08] | cybertech, newfangled hardware, right? | 像星际大战里的新型武器 |
[20:11] | They’re probably rolling out | 也许用来 |
[20:13] | for Desert Storm II or something like that. | 第二次进攻伊拉克 |
[20:15] | Cruise right over Saddam’s house, it’d be like… | 直接飞到萨达姆的家 |
[20:23] | Do they look anything like this? | 看起来跟这张照片像不像? |
[20:27] | No. | 不只是像 |
[20:29] | They look exactly like that. | 简直一模一样 |
[20:33] | – Thanks. – Later, dude. | 谢谢 后会有期 老兄 |
[20:47] | – What’s that? – Evidence. | 那是什么? 证据 |
[20:55] | Kids today, huh? | 现在的小孩真是的 |
[20:57] | You believe it all, don’t you? | 你完全相信他们 对不对? |
[21:00] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不相信? |
[21:05] | Did you see their eyes? | 穆德 你看到他们的眼神吗? |
[21:07] | If I were that stoned… | 如果我像他们一样嗑了药… |
[21:08] | Ooh, if you were that stoned what? | 你嗑了药又怎么样? |
[21:11] | You could’ve shown him a picture of a flying hamburger… | 你给他们看漂浮的汉堡照片 |
[21:14] | ..And he would have said that’s what he saw. | 他也会说那是他看见的东西 |
[21:16] | I wanna show you something. | 好 我让你看一些东西 |
[21:21] | This is a photo of a UFO that | 这是不明飞行物的照片 |
[21:23] | reportedly crashed in Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947. | 据说47年坠毁于新墨西哥州 |
[21:27] | Now I know you don’t believe that story, but hear me out. | 我知道你不相信 但是听我说 |
[21:31] | Ellens Air Base, the same base we’re at right now,… | 艾伦斯空军基地 我们现在的位置 |
[21:34] | ..The same base that doesn’t appear on your US government map,… | 在美国国家地图上 并没有这座基地的位置 |
[21:38] | ..Is supposedly one of the six sites | 据说它就是储藏坠毁飞碟的 |
[21:40] | where parts from the wreckage were shipped. | 六座军事基地之一 |
[21:43] | Mulder, are you suggesting that the military is flying UFOs? | 穆德 你是说 军方在试飞不明飞行物? |
[21:48] | No, planes built using UFO technology. | 不 而是用飞碟科技所制造的飞机 |
[22:00] | Mulder, come on. You’ve got two blurry photos. | 穆德 少来了 你手上只有两张模糊的照片 |
[22:04] | One of them taken almost 50 years ago. | 一张是50年前拍的 |
[22:07] | And another one you purchased today in a roadside diner. | 一张是你今天在餐厅买的 |
[22:11] | – You’re going out on a pretty big limb. | 你的理由实在很站不住脚 |
[22:13] | – Tell me there isn’t a resemblance. | 告诉我 它们是否很相像? |
[22:15] | Tell me one good reason why either of these photos is authentic. | 告诉我 我为何要相信 任何一张照片? |
[22:19] | You saw exactly what I saw in the sky tonight. | 今晚你也看到了 |
[22:22] | What do you think they were? | 你认为那是什么? |
[22:23] | Just because I can’t explain it, | 只因为我无法解释 |
[22:25] | doesn’t mean I’m going to believe they were UFOs. | 并不意味我相信那是幽浮 |
[22:30] | Unidentified Flying Objects. | 不明飞行物 |
[22:32] | I think that fits the description pretty well. | 我想这是很贴切的描述 |
[22:36] | – Tell me I’m crazy. – Mulder, you’re crazy. | 你认为我疯了吗? 穆德 你疯了 |
[22:41] | And it still doesn’t explain | 这仍旧无法解释 |
[22:43] | to me what happened to Colonel Budahas. | 布上校发生了什么事 |
[22:48] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | 谢谢 不客气 |
[23:00] | You didn’t come to raid my minibar, did you? | 你不是来抢我的饮料吧? |
[23:03] | – You ready for this? – What? | 我有消息要告诉你 什么消息? |
[23:05] | We got a message from Mrs Budahas. | 布太太留言说 |
[23:07] | Her husband came home last night. | 她丈夫昨晚回家了 |
[23:24] | We got your message. | 我们收到你的留言 |
[23:26] | Mrs Budahas, are you OK? | 布太太 你还好吗? |
[23:32] | Come inside. | 请进 |
[23:37] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[23:39] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么回事? |
[23:42] | That… is not my husband. | 他不是我丈夫 |
[23:51] | Honey, who are these people? | 亲爱的 他们是什么人? |
[24:05] | That is not him. That is not my husband. | 那不是他 他不是我丈夫 |
[24:08] | They’ve done something to him. | 不知他们对他做了什么 |
[24:10] | – What are you talking about? – It’s OK. Just relax. | 你在说什么? 没关系 放轻松 |
[24:13] | I’m Special Agent Mulder from the FBI. | 我是调查局穆德探员 |
[24:16] | We’re investigating your disappearance. | 我们正在调查你失踪的事 |
[24:19] | Wondering if you have any explanation of your whereabouts over the past four months? | 请告诉我们 过去四个月你在哪里? |
[24:26] | – I was in the hospital. – Here? On base? | 我在医院 这里吗?基地的医院? |
[24:29] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[24:30] | Colonel Budahas, may I ask your birth date? | 布上校 你还记得你的生日吗? |
[24:34] | November 21st, 1948. | 1948年11月21日 |
[24:39] | And the names of your kids? | 孩子的名字? |
[24:41] | Josh and Leslie. They’re right there. | 杰许和莱丝莉 他们在那边 |
[24:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:50] | Green Bay fan. | 你是绿湾队球迷? |
[24:51] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[24:53] | Bet you remember the Super Bowl of ’68, huh? Don Chandler… | 记得68年的超级杯吗? 钱德勒 |
[24:56] | Kicked four field goals. Lombardi’s last game. | 四次射门得分 朗巴迪的最后一场球赛 |
[25:01] | – Why do I have to answer these questions? – It’s not him. | 我为何要回答这些问题? 他不是我丈夫 |
[25:10] | Colonel Budahas, you’re a pilot, isn’t that right? | 布上校 你是个飞行员对吧? |
[25:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[25:15] | Bet you’ve flown just about everything with two wings. | 你大概什么飞机都飞过 |
[25:18] | I got this hotshot pilot friend who | 我有个飞行员朋友 |
[25:21] | said he could do an Immelmann at a sustained 8 Gs. | 他说他可以在8G做后滚翻 |
[25:24] | Is that possible? | 有这种可能吗? |
[25:36] | I-I don’t… | 我不… |
[25:41] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[25:46] | Anita? | 安妮塔? |
[25:48] | I can’t remember! | 我不记得了 |
[25:51] | No! | 不… |
[26:00] | Mulder, would you explain to me what’s going on? | 穆德 刚才的情况 你要怎么解释? |
[26:03] | I think they rewired that man’s brain. | 他们给他重整过脑部 |
[26:05] | Some kind of selective memory drain. | 将特定的记忆消除 |
[26:07] | The brain doesn’t work like that. | 不可能 |
[26:09] | You can’t just erase certain files. | 特定记忆不可能被消除 |
[26:11] | Then you explain it to me. | 那你解释给我听 |
[26:13] | – There are types of amnesia… – This is not amnesia! | 这是某种失忆症… 不是失忆症 |
[26:16] | It’s something far more deliberate and insidious. | 是更刻意与邪恶的阴谋 |
[26:18] | All I am saying is that the science or medical technology | 目前的科学或医学 |
[26:21] | to do what you are suggesting does not exist. | 无法做到你所假设的情况 |
[26:24] | Neither does the technology | 我们昨晚看到的飞机 |
[26:25] | to fly the aircraft we saw last night. | 也超过目前的科学能做到的程度 |
[26:28] | Listen to me Scully. They can do this. | 听着 史卡利 他们什么都做得到 |
[26:30] | That man, he should’ve known the answer to the question. | 布达贺一定知道答案 |
[26:32] | It just wasn’t in his head any more. | 只是已经从他的脑中被洗掉了 |
[26:37] | Even if they could, why would they do it? | 就算他们做得到 但是又为什么呢? |
[26:40] | To control information. | 控制资讯 |
[26:42] | Maybe after his psychotic episode Budahas became a security risk. | 也许布上校心智失常后 军方担心机密会洩漏 |
[26:47] | It couldn’t just be that he | 也许他只是精神崩溃 |
[26:48] | had a breakdown with a concomitant memory lapse? | 暂时丧失记忆 |
[26:51] | No, I think men like Budahas are incapable… | 不 我想布上校 |
[26:54] | ..Of dealing with the stress of flying the aircraft we saw. | 无法承受那种飞机的压力 |
[26:56] | Of doing those manoeuvres. | 在试飞的时候 |
[26:59] | We’re talking about a technology so advanced… | 这种科技太过先进了 |
[27:02] | ..That it’s taken almost 50 | 他们花了50年的时间才搞懂 |
[27:03] | years to make it work. UFO technology, Scully. | 史卡利 这是飞碟的科技 |
[27:18] | – What the hell… – Hold on! | 搞什么鬼? 坐稳了 |
[27:31] | Please, step out of the car. | 请你们下车 |
[27:33] | Do you think if we ignore him he’ll go away? | 如果不理他 他会走吗? |
[27:38] | Please, step out of the car. | 请下车 |
[27:40] | Guess not. | 我看是不会 |
[27:47] | Special Agent Mulder, FBI. | 我是FBI的穆德… |
[27:49] | Federal agents. | 我们是调查局探员 |
[28:11] | Wanna tell me what this is about? | 请告诉我们是什么事? |
[28:16] | National security. | 国家安全局 |
[28:18] | Now get in your car. You’ll be escorted back to your motel. | 请上车 我们会送你们回旅馆 |
[28:22] | You’ll leave town immediately… | 请立刻收拾行李离开 |
[28:24] | ..Or assume the consequences of intense indiscretion. | 否则将有严重后果 |
[28:32] | Nothing under Idaho plate CC1356? | 查不到CC1356车牌? |
[28:35] | No plate registered under that number? | 一点资料都没有? |
[28:39] | Thanks, Gail. | 谢谢 |
[28:42] | No, no, no. I’m sure the other one’s bogus, too. | 不用了 我想另一个也是假的 |
[28:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:50] | So, who were those guys? | 他们是什么人? |
[28:52] | I don’t think it was those kids | 我想那天晚上他们追逐的 |
[28:54] | they were chasing away from the base last night. | 不是那两个孩子 |
[28:57] | I think it was us. | 而是我们 |
[28:59] | They knew we were coming before we ever arrived. | 他们早就知道我们会来 |
[29:03] | And they returned Colonel Budahas as a decoy. | 所以放布达贺回家分散焦点 |
[29:12] | – There’s something I didn’t tell you. – Something else? | 史卡利 有些事我没告诉你 还有什么? |
[29:16] | I was approached by a man in | 在华盛顿时 |
[29:18] | DC who warned me to stay away from this case. | 有人警告我不要查这个案子 |
[29:20] | He didn’t give me his name,… | 他没有说出姓名 |
[29:22] | – ..And my phone was being tapped. – What?! | 我的电话也被窃听了 什么? |
[29:25] | Why would they go to all this trouble? | 他们为什么制造这么多麻烦 |
[29:28] | Out of a need for security? | 为了保密? |
[29:30] | Security of what? | 为了什么样的机密? |
[29:38] | I think there’s a huge conspiracy here, Scully. | 我想背后一定有大阴谋 |
[29:41] | I’m sure they’ve got a UFO here. | 我相信他们拥有一架不明飞行物 |
[29:43] | They’ll do anything to keep it secret. | 他们尽一切力量保密 |
[29:45] | Including sacrificing the minds of those pilots. | 甚至牺牲试飞员的大脑 |
[29:48] | Because what if the secret got out? | 因为一旦秘密被曝光… |
[29:50] | If… if that were true,… | 如果是真的 |
[29:54] | ..It would be a national scandal. | 这将是全国性的丑闻 |
[29:56] | No, you’re not thinking big enough. | 你想的还不够彻底 |
[29:58] | If it were true, it would be | 如果这是真的 |
[30:00] | confirmation of the existence of extraterrestrial life. | 这也将证实 外星人的存在 |
[30:05] | Did you ever stop to think that | 你想我们看到的 |
[30:07] | what we saw was simply an experimental plane,… | 可能只是一架实验飞机? |
[30:10] | ..Like the Stealth bomber or this Aurora Project? | 就像隐形轰炸机 或极光号计划? |
[30:14] | Doesn’t the government have a | 政府难道没有权力和义务 |
[30:16] | right and a responsibility to protect its secrets? | 为自己保密吗? |
[30:19] | Yes, but at what cost? | 是的 但要付出多大的代价? |
[30:21] | When does the human cost become | 制造更好的机器 |
[30:24] | too high for the building of a better machine? | 会比人的价值更高吗? |
[30:27] | These are questions we have no business asking. | 我们无权过问这些问题 |
[30:31] | Our kidnap victim is no longer outstanding. | 失踪者已经回家了 |
[30:35] | Let’s get out of here, Mulder, while you still have a job. | 我们离开吧 再不走饭碗就要保不住了 |
[30:43] | Aren’t you even curious? | 难道你不好奇吗? |
[30:56] | I’m gonna shower. I’ll pack and then | 我先去洗澡 然后收拾行李 |
[31:02] | we’ll get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[31:21] | Mulder! Where are you going? | 穆德 你要去哪里? |
[31:36] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[31:41] | Hey, aren’t you guys coming? | 你们不来吗? |
[31:43] | No, we’ve only gone in at night. | 不 我们晚上才去 |
[31:47] | This spot where you watched the air show? How far is it? | 你们看夜景的地方要走多久? |
[31:52] | 45 minutes? | 45分钟 |
[31:54] | – Will I be able to find it? – Just stay on the path. | 我找得到吗? 顺着路走就行了 |
[31:57] | What about Yellow Base where they hangar them? | 另外那个地方呢? 黄色基地在哪里? |
[31:59] | Don’t! Don’t even. It’s like… ten miles. | 别去 那里要走上10哩 |
[32:03] | Nobody’s ever… nobody’s ever been that far! | 没有人…没有人去到那么远 |
[32:06] | Hey, don’t go past the edge of the tall weeds. | 别越过高草丛 |
[32:12] | Oh, man! | 哦 天啊 |
[32:14] | Did we tell him about the land mines and junk? | 我们有没有告诉他地雷的事? |
[34:14] | Go! Go! | 我们抓到他了 |
[34:28] | No! | 不要 |
[34:29] | C’mon! Hold him! | 抓紧他! |
[34:32] | Oxygen! | 氧气 |
[34:34] | I’m trying to call Washington, DC… | 对 我正打电话去华盛顿 |
[34:36] | ..And I can’t seem to get a long-distance line. | 但是无法拨通长途电话 |
[34:40] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[34:48] | Excuse me, my phone’s not working. | 对不起 我的电话坏了 |
[34:50] | Can I use yours to make a credit card call, please? | 可否借用你的 打信用卡付费电话? |
[34:53] | Sure thing. | 打吧 |
[35:03] | This one’s not working either. | 打不通 |
[35:05] | Phones are undependable around here. | 这里的电话不稳定 |
[35:07] | People say it’s the military interference. | 有人说是军方的干扰 |
[35:10] | But they say that about everything. | 但他们什么都说是军方干扰 |
[35:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:05] | Hi. I was just looking for you. | 我正在找你 |
[36:09] | I knocked but I saw the door was open. | 我正准备敲门 但是门开着 |
[36:14] | – I was in the lobby trying to make a call. – Phones down again? | 我去大厅想打电话 电话又不通了? |
[36:19] | Base to Red Bird. Your position? Over. | 基地呼叫红鸟 请给我位置 |
[36:27] | Red Bird, do you copy? | 红鸟 请回答? |
[36:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[36:35] | Excuse me. There’s nothing in there. | 对不起 里头什么也没有 |
[36:56] | Get in the car! Hands on the car! Do it! | 过去! 手放在车上 |
[36:59] | – Put the gun down and we’ll talk about it. | 把枪放下 我们谈谈 |
[37:01] | – I said hands against the car! | 我叫你把手放在车上 |
[37:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[37:06] | You’re a long way from home. Dr. Scully | 史卡利医生 你来自远方 |
[37:07] | Nobody wants this to come to violence. | 我不希望以暴力收场 |
[37:09] | – Where’s Mulder? – We took him to the base. | 穆德在哪里? 我们带他去基地 |
[37:13] | We waited for him. | 我们有等他 |
[37:15] | Get on that walkie-talkie and find out where Mulder is. | 你用对讲机把穆德找出来 |
[37:19] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[37:20] | You can. Or I’ll have every newspaper in America out here… | 你非做不可 否则我会在各大报纸 |
[37:24] | ..Writing about your experimental aircraft! | 把你们的实验飞机公开 |
[37:29] | Vitals? | 生命迹象? |
[37:34] | Respiration… | 呼吸? |
[38:00] | There are other ways to go about this. | 还有其他解决办法 |
[38:03] | Yeah, I’ve already seen where you get with tears and a sad story. | 我已经看过 你们制造的悲剧了 |
[38:26] | – Your package is arriving. – Roger. | 你的包裹到了 收到 |
[38:32] | – What are we doing? – Waiting. | 我们要干什么? 等候 |
[38:36] | I want the car running. | 别熄火 |
[38:39] | I said start the car! | 发动车子 |
[38:44] | And put your hands on the wheel where I can see them. | 把手放在方向盘上 |
[38:50] | You do anything stupid | 别干傻事 |
[38:51] | and this situation could get big in a hurry. | 否则情况会一发不可收拾 |
[38:54] | Just keep telling yourself that. | 那正是我想提醒你的话 |
[38:57] | – Intruder arriving. – Copy. | 闯入者抵达了 知道 |
[39:34] | I want you to keep the car running and step out of the car. | 别熄火 你下车 |
[39:55] | Get in the car, Mulder. | 上车 穆德 |
[39:59] | Get in the car! | 上车 |
[40:11] | I just wanna say | 我只想告诉你 |
[40:13] | everything you’ve seen | 你所看到的一切 |
[40:14] | here is equal to the protection we give it. | 都受到保护 |
[40:18] | It’s you who have acted inappropriately. | 是你们的行为不当 |
[40:55] | You OK, Mulder? | 穆德 你还好吗? |
[40:58] | I think so. | 我想还好 |
[41:07] | Scully, I… | 史卡利 我… |
[41:12] | What? | 什么? |
[41:16] | How did I get here? | 我是怎么来到这里的? |
[41:24] | – Hi. – Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[41:26] | We came by to see how your husband was doing. | 我们来看看你丈夫 |
[41:30] | Oh, he’s fine. He’s getting much better now. | 他现在好多了 |
[41:34] | – Do you think maybe we could see him? – Um… | 我们可以见见他吗? |
[41:37] | – Well, he’s resting now. | 他正在休息 |
[41:40] | – Who is it now? | 谁来了? |
[41:43] | Thank you for your concern. | 谢谢你们的关心 |
[41:50] | They got to her, Scully. They were here. | 他们一定找她谈过 史卡利 他们来过 |
[41:53] | – They must have threatened her and… – That’s enough, Mulder! | 他们威胁她… 够了 穆德 |
[41:57] | We don’t know anything! | 我们什么都不知道 |
[42:01] | Anything more than when we got here. | 知道的没有比来这里之前更多 |
[42:05] | And that’s what I’m gonna write in my field report. | 我的任务报告就会这样写 |
[42:09] | Let’s get out of here, Mulder, as fast as we can. | 我们走吧 穆德 尽快离开这里 |
[42:18] | Colonel Budahas was returned to his home,… | 劳勃 布达贺上校已返家 |
[42:21] | ..Though his own knowledge | 他对自己失踪一事 |
[42:23] | of his disappearance is vague and inconclusive. | 没有印象 |
[42:26] | Agent Mulder’s insistence | 穆德探员认为 |
[42:28] | that Budahas may have been a test pilot… | 布达贺参与了 |
[42:31] | ..On a top-secret project | 高度机密的计划 |
[42:32] | involving aircraft using recovered UFO technology… | 试飞以不明飞行物科技所制造的飞机 |
[42:36] | ..And may have suffered stress-related trauma | 由于驾驶那些飞机而遭受压力 |
[42:39] | by flying these aircraft, is also inconclusive. | 这项假设并未获得证实 |
[42:42] | Though this agent can corroborate Agent Mulder’s account… | 虽然本人能证实 与穆德探员亲眼见到 |
[42:48] | objects in the northern sky over Ellens Air Base,… | 两个不明飞行物 在艾伦斯空军基地上空飞行 |
[42:51] | ..Their exact nature or design could not be determined. | 但无法确定那究竟是何种物体 |
[42:55] | Barring further authorised inquiry, | 除非进一步获得授权 |
[42:58] | this case – file #DF101364 – is closed. | DF101364档案调查结束 |
[43:46] | Your lives may be in danger. | 你们的生命可能有危险 |
[43:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[43:50] | You’ve seen things that weren’t to be seen. | 你们看到了不该看的东西 |
[43:54] | Care and discretion are now imperative. | 现在时时刻刻都得小心 |
[43:58] | – I saw something… – I can provide you with information,… | 我看到… 正如我所说 我会提供情报 |
[44:02] | ..But only if it’s in my best interest. | 只要符合我的利益 |
[44:05] | What is your interest? | 什么符合你的利益? |
[44:06] | The truth. | 真相 |
[44:10] | I did see something. | 我真的看到了 |
[44:13] | But it’s gone. They took it from me. | 但我已经记不起来了 被他们夺走了 |
[44:17] | They erased it. | 清除掉了 |
[44:21] | You have to tell me what it was. | 你必须告诉我那是什么 |
[44:23] | A military UFO? | 军方不明飞行物? |
[44:33] | Mr Mulder,… | 穆德先生 |
[44:34] | ..Why are those who believe in the | 尽管事实证明并非如此 |
[44:37] | existence of extraterrestrial life on this earth… | 为何仍然有人 |
[44:40] | ..Not dissuaded by all the evidence to the contrary? | 相信外星人的存在? |
[44:45] | Because all the evidence to the contrary | 因为 反驳的事实 |
[44:49] | is not entirely dissuasive. | 缺乏说服力 |
[44:53] | Precisely. | 一点也没错 |
[44:58] | They’re here, aren’t they? | 他们来到地球上了 对不对? |
[45:00] | Mr Mulder, they’ve been here for a long, long time. | 穆德先生 他们来到这里已经很久了 |