时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Are you gonna leave this up all year? | 你整年都要把这个摆在这里 |
[00:09] | Yup. All year. | 对 一整年 |
[00:12] | You always made us take the tree down | 因为你常要我们在圣诞节后马上 |
[00:15] | the day after Christmas. | 把圣诞树收起来 |
[00:16] | I’m making up for lost time. | 我在弥补失去的时间 |
[00:18] | If your idea of a good time | 如果你的欢乐时光 |
[00:19] | is to pick up dried pine needles, treat yourself. | 是捡枯叶 那就随便你了 |
[00:23] | As if he’s an authority on having a good time! | 好像他是享受时光的权威 |
[00:27] | – That’s OK, Mom, I got that. – Oh. OK. | 没关系 妈 让我来 好吧 |
[00:30] | OK, Maggie. Let’s shove off. | 好吧 玛姬 我们该走了 |
[00:33] | Oh. OK. | 好的 |
[00:35] | Thank you for having us. Dinner was delicious, as usual. | 谢谢你的款待 晚餐还是那么好吃 |
[00:38] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[00:43] | Good sailing, Ahab. | 一路顺风 阿哈柏上校 |
[00:45] | Good night, Starbuck. | 晚安 星巴克 |
[00:52] | How’s work? Good? | 工作如何 好吗 |
[00:54] | Yup. It’s good. | 很好 |
[00:58] | Well… | 很好 |
[01:05] | – Well, drive carefully. | 开车小心点 |
[01:13] | Good night, Daddy. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[01:23] | Here on “Incredible Inventions”, | 这是个不可思议的发明 |
[01:25] | you’re not going to spend $110 for it. You all know that. | 但你不需要花上110元 你们要知道 |
[01:28] | You’re not even going to spend $100. | 连100元都不用 |
[01:31] | There ‘s an approximate one month supply here. | 这是一个月的份量 |
[01:34] | And all you’ll spend for this entire package is just $39.92… | 只花你39.92元 就可以拿到整包用品 |
[01:50] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:54] | I thought you guys left. | 我以为你们已经走了 |
[01:58] | Where’s Mom? | 妈呢 |
[02:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:27] | Dana? | 丹娜 |
[02:29] | Mom? What’s the matter? | 妈 什么事 |
[02:33] | He, um… | 他 |
[02:37] | We lost your dad. | 你爸爸过世了 |
[02:40] | He had, uh… | 他在 |
[02:42] | A massive coronary about an hour ago. | 一小时前心脏病发 |
[02:48] | He ‘3 gone. | 他走了 |
[04:01] | I swear! Christmas Day! | 我发誓 圣诞节那天 |
[04:04] | My whole family’s opening presents an’ all. | 我们全家正在拆礼物 |
[04:09] | And I’m just sitting there in my own little world, | 我坐在那儿心想着 |
[04:12] | thinking, “I just wish Jim were here.” | 希望吉姆在这儿 |
[04:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:23] | Oh, man! Busted! | 真扫兴 |
[04:29] | – Yes, sir? – Out of the vehicle, please. | 是的 警官 请下车 |
[04:32] | Sir, I’m… I’m sorry. We’ll be on our way. | 警官 对不起 我们马上离开 |
[04:35] | I said, out of the vehicle. | 我说 下车 |
[04:49] | Keep your hands down. | 手放下 |
[04:54] | Let’s see some ID. | 证件拿出来 |
[04:56] | No, not till I see yours. | 不 我要先看你的证件 |
[05:03] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[05:20] | Last time you were that engrossed, | 上次看你全神贯注 |
[05:22] | you were reading Adult Video News! | 是在看成人录影带新闻 |
[05:25] | I didn’t think you’d be in today. | 我没想到你今天会回来 |
[05:28] | How are you, Dana? | 你好吗 丹娜 |
[05:31] | Dana… | 丹娜 |
[05:33] | I’m fine, thank you. What are you working on? | 我很好 谢谢 你在办什么案子 |
[05:38] | Two days ago, a couple was kidnapped at Jackson University. | 两天前在杰克森大学 有对情侣被绑架 |
[05:41] | Elizabeth Hawley and James Summers. | 伊莉莎白 霍利和吉姆 桑默 |
[05:43] | Both nineteen. | 两个人都是19岁 |
[05:45] | Last year another couple was kidnapped. | 去年同一天 另一对情侣也被绑架 |
[05:48] | Except that abduction occurred at Duke University. | 只是绑架地点是杜克大学 |
[05:51] | One week later, they found both students’ bodies – dead. | 一星期后发现两人的尸体 |
[05:55] | They were kept alive and tortured during that period. | 他们在那段期间饱受折磨 |
[05:58] | No arrests were ever made. | 没有逮捕到任何人 |
[06:00] | Police believed it to be a one-time offender. | 警方相信是单一事件 |
[06:03] | Now it appears to be a serial incident. | 但现在看来是连环事件 |
[06:05] | If he holds true to form | 如果照他惯有的手法 |
[06:08] | we have five days to find those kids. | 我们有5天时间找到那些孩子 |
[06:09] | That’s a grim deadline. | 那是杀人的最后期限 |
[06:11] | Here’s another grim deadline. | 有另一个最后期限 |
[06:15] | In one week, Luther Lee Boggs | 一星期内 路德 李 鲍格 |
[06:17] | will take a seat in the North Carolina gas chamber. | 将坐上北卡罗莱纳州 毒气室的椅子 |
[06:20] | How is he related? | 与他有何关系呢 |
[06:23] | He claims to have information relating to the kidnapping. | 他说他有绑架案的相关资料 |
[06:26] | He described Hawley’s bracelet exactly. | 他详细描述了霍利的手链式样 |
[06:29] | This is information that only family members could have known. | 这是只有家人 才知道的 |
[06:33] | Or the kidnapper. | 或是绑架者 |
[06:35] | Boggs feels that if his talents help save these kids,… | 鲍格认为如果他的天份 能帮助救出这些孩子 |
[06:39] | ..His sentence should be reduced to life in prison. | 他的刑责应被减轻至终身监禁 |
[06:42] | His “Talents”? | 他的天份 |
[06:44] | He claims to have obtained | 他说他能取得这些资料 |
[06:46] | this information through psychic transmissions. | 是经由心灵感应 |
[06:50] | Mulder, do I detect a hint of scepticism? | 穆德 你有所怀疑 |
[06:53] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[06:55] | Boggs has been there before. | 鲍格之前曾经 |
[06:57] | In the chamber. | 进过毒气室 |
[06:59] | My profile helped send him there. | 是我的报告让他进去的 |
[07:01] | He was actually strapped to the chair, | 他在等待行刑之前 |
[07:04] | before receiving an executive stay. | 的确被绑在椅子上 |
[07:06] | He claims that this experience activated | 他说这经验启动了 |
[07:09] | in him the ability to channel spirits and demons. | 他与灵魂及恶魔沟通的能力 |
[07:12] | I believe in psychic ability, without a doubt. | 我绝对相信心灵感应 |
[07:15] | But not in this case. Not Boggs. | 但在这案子 我不相信鲍格 |
[07:18] | So you believe that Boggs is | 所以你相信鲍格 |
[07:20] | orchestrating the kidnapping from the inside? | 从监狱里精心安排绑架案 |
[07:23] | A scam to save his life? | 这是他想保命的骗局 |
[07:29] | At the age of six,… | 在他6岁时 |
[07:31] | ..Luther Boggs slaughtered | 路德 鲍格杀光了 |
[07:32] | every pet animal on his housing project. | 他们住宅区里每一只宠物 |
[07:35] | When he was 30, he strangled five family members over dinner,… | 他30岁时 他在感恩节晚餐后勒死五个家人 |
[07:39] | ..And then watched the Detroit-Green Bay game. | 然后坐下来 看底特律和绿湾队第四节比赛 |
[07:42] | Some killers are products of society. | 有些杀手是社会的产物 |
[07:45] | Some act out past abuses. | 有些是被虐待过度而反弹 |
[07:49] | Boggs kills because he likes it. | 鲍格杀人是因为他喜欢 |
[07:54] | And they’ve requested you speak with him? | 而他们要你跟他谈谈 |
[07:57] | Actually, he’s requested to speak to me. | 事实上 是他要求跟我谈话 |
[08:00] | Why you? | 为什么是你 |
[08:02] | He read my profile on him… | 他读过我对他的报告 |
[08:04] | ..And he feels like I’m the | 之后他觉得 |
[08:06] | only one who truly understands what he is. | 我是唯一真正了解他的人 |
[08:08] | – I leave for Raleigh this afternoon. – I’ll go with you. | 我今天下午要去劳利 我跟你一起去 |
[08:13] | The funeral’s at noon. | 葬礼中午举行 |
[08:18] | I think you should take some time. | 我想你该休息一下 |
[08:21] | – I need to work. – I’m sorry about your father. | 我需要工作 你父亲的事我很遗憾 |
[08:30] | – I’ll see you later. – OK. | 待会见 好 |
[09:10] | As a captain, he was entitled | 身为上校 |
[09:12] | to burial in Arlington, with full ceremony. | 他应该葬在阿灵顿公墓 风光大葬 |
[09:16] | This is exactly the way he wanted it. | 这才是他想要的方式 |
[09:20] | Just the family. | 只有家人参加 |
[09:38] | This song was playing when | 当他的船从古巴封锁区回来 |
[09:39] | his ship returned from the Cuban blockade. | 就播放着这首歌 |
[09:43] | He marched right off, up to me,… | 他下船直走向我 |
[09:47] | ..And he proposed. | 然后向我求婚 |
[09:53] | I know that you and Dad were… | 我知道你和爸爸 |
[09:57] | ..Disappointed that I chose the path I’m on, instead of medicine. | 对于我不当医生这事很失望 |
[10:01] | But I need to know,… | 但我想知道 |
[10:06] | ..Was he at all proud of me? | 他是否以我为傲 |
[10:12] | He was your father. | 他是你的父亲 |
[10:27] | The soul… of Luther Boggs… | 路德 鲍格的灵魂 |
[10:31] | ..Drowns in hell’s sea of fire. | 被拖进地狱火海 |
[10:40] | We have him now. | 我们现在得到他了 |
[10:43] | “Well? | 我们 |
[10:46] | You mean the souls of your victims? | 你意思是你受害人的灵魂吗 |
[10:52] | The dead. | 逝去的 |
[10:55] | The living. | 活着的 |
[10:57] | All souls are connected. | 所有灵魂都连系着 |
[10:59] | And you’re the conduit? | 而你是灵媒吗 |
[11:10] | ..Dana,… | 丹娜 |
[11:13] | ..Fox,… | 福克斯 |
[11:15] | ..Please understand that from here we can return to the past,… | 请你们明白 从这儿 我们可以回到过去 |
[11:21] | ..We can see the present,… | 我们可以看到现在 |
[11:24] | ..We can know the future… | 可以预知未来 |
[11:27] | “From here”? Where exactly are you? | 从这儿 你到底在哪儿 |
[11:42] | Mr Boggs must be made redemptive… | 鲍格先生一定要 |
[11:46] | ..For his transgressions. | 为他的罪而救赎 |
[11:49] | That’s exactly what the State | 那正是北卡罗莱纳州 |
[11:51] | of North Carolina intends to do next week. | 下星期要做的事 |
[12:00] | Let’s deal. | 来交换条件吧 |
[12:03] | Boggs’ life… for the kids. You know what I’m saying? | 鲍格一命换孩子们的命 懂我的意思吗 |
[12:07] | First you gotta prove you’re telling the truth. | 首先你要证明你说的是事实 |
[12:17] | Don’t get me wrong, Luther. | 别耍我 路德 |
[12:21] | I wanna believe. | 我想相信你 |
[12:36] | Ohhh… God! No! | 上帝啊 不 |
[12:39] | Must stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!! | 一定要住手 住手… |
[12:43] | Pain! | 好痛 |
[12:46] | I’m in… pain. Terrible pain. | 好痛 可怕的痛苦 |
[12:48] | Uh… the boy… | 那个男孩 |
[12:54] | ..Jim… | 吉姆 |
[12:56] | He’s tied with, uh… twine. | 他双手被绑 被捆线绑着 |
[13:11] | He whups him with a coat hanger, a wire coat hanger. | 他用衣架鞭打他 一个铁衣架 |
[13:32] | Dark place. | 黑暗的地方 |
[13:36] | Cold. | 很冷 |
[13:40] | Cellar. | 一个地下室 |
[13:45] | Warehouse, condemned. | 仓库 被废弃的仓库 |
[13:52] | An angel… | 一个石头 |
[13:55] | ..Of, uh… stone. | 天使 |
[13:58] | Waterfall. | 瀑布 |
[14:00] | Water falling. | 水流下来 |
[14:04] | It’s not a waterfall. Not water. | 不是瀑布 没有水 |
[14:10] | They’re there. | 他们在那儿 |
[14:16] | Oh, God… I gotta go. | 天啊 我要走了 |
[14:20] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[14:22] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[14:38] | I tore this off my New York Knicks T-shirt. | 这是我从我T恤上撕下来的 |
[14:42] | It has nothing to do with the crime. | 跟这个案子一点关系也没有 |
[14:59] | Somewhere… | 在海的 |
[15:02] | ..Beyond the sea | 远处某地 |
[15:06] | Somewhere… away from me | 正等着我的某个地方 |
[15:21] | Did you get my message, Starbuck? | 你收到我的讯息吗 星巴克 |
[15:29] | Thanks a lot. | 对 谢谢 |
[15:31] | Scully? What’s wrong? | 史卡利 怎么了 |
[15:35] | Did Boggs say something to you? | 鲍格对你说了什么吗 |
[15:39] | No. | 没有 |
[15:41] | – It’s my father. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – It’s all right. | 是我爸爸 对不起 对不起 没关系 |
[15:46] | Why don’t you go back to the motel? | 你回汽车旅馆吧 |
[15:50] | We’ve exposed Boggs as a fraud. | 我们揭发了鲍格是个骗子 |
[15:52] | Boggs is not what he claims to be. | 鲍格不是他说的那样 |
[15:54] | He may be orchestrating the kidnapping. | 他也许精心安排绑架 |
[15:56] | Now he knows we’re onto him, | 现在他知道我们盯着他 |
[15:58] | he doesn’t have a chance with this charade. | 他没机会搞鬼 |
[16:01] | I’m gonna wait around and interrogate him. | 我会在这里等几个小时 然后试着审问他 |
[16:03] | Hopefully, he’ll tell me where the kids are. | 希望他会供出孩子们在那里 |
[16:08] | Somewhere… beyond the shore | 某处 在海岸的远处 |
[16:13] | We’ll kiss just as before | 我们像以往的亲吻 |
[16:33] | Water falling. Not a waterfall. | 水落下来 不是瀑布 |
[16:44] | An angel of stone. | 一个石头天使 |
[18:22] | Mulder! | 我是穆德 |
[18:30] | Liz Hawley’s family made a | 我刚听到霍利的家人 |
[18:31] | positive ID on the charm you found at the warehouse. | 对你在仓库找到的那条手链做了确认 |
[18:34] | The police are searching the place inch by inch, | 警方正在那里地毯式搜查 |
[18:37] | but haven’t found anything yet. | 但还没找到别的东西 |
[18:41] | I expected to find you at the crime scene. | 我以为会在现场见到你 |
[18:45] | Did Boggs confess? | 鲍格承认了吗 |
[18:47] | No. No, it was five hours of Boggs’s “Channelling”. | 没有 鲍格五个小时都在通灵 |
[18:52] | After three hours, I asked | 三个小时后 |
[18:53] | him to summon up the soul of Jimi Hendrix… | 我请他召唤 吉米 罕醉克斯的灵魂 |
[18:56] | ..And requested “All Along The Watchtower”! | 而且要他唱”沿着了望台” |
[18:58] | He’s been dead 20 years, but still hasn’t lost his edge! | 你知道 那个人过世20年了 仍然受欢迎 |
[19:03] | I lied to the police about how I found the warehouse. | 关于找到那个仓库的事 我对警方说谎 |
[19:07] | – I didn’t notice any “Suspicious activities”. | 我没有留意到任何可疑行为 |
[19:10] | – Then how did you find it? | 那你是怎么找到的 |
[19:12] | It was where Boggs said it would be. | 是鲍格说的 |
[19:15] | Scully, I told you about Boggs! | 史卡利 我提醒过你鲍格的事 |
[19:17] | I didn’t go looking for it! I | 我并没有去寻找这个地方 |
[19:19] | came across an area that had landmarks he spoke of. | 我经过一个地区 看到他说的路标 |
[19:22] | That’s exactly what Boggs wanted! | 那没关系 这正是鲍格想要的 |
[19:24] | He could have been setting you up. You could be dead! | 说不定是设下的陷阱 你被害死都有可能 |
[19:31] | Why did you feel you had to lie on your police report? | 你为什么想对警方说谎 |
[19:35] | It was a better explanation under the circumstances. | 在这种情形下 我想这是比较好的解释 |
[19:39] | You didn’t want to go on | 其实是你不想在纪录上 |
[19:40] | record admitting that you believed in Boggs. | 让人知道你相信鲍格的话 |
[19:43] | The Bureau would expect something | 局里会觉得 |
[19:45] | like that from spooky Mulder, but not Dana Scully. | 那是怪人穆德才会做的事 而不是史卡利 |
[19:51] | I thought that you’d be pleased | 我以为你会高兴 |
[19:53] | that I’d opened myself to extreme possibilities. | 我让自己接受”极端可能性” |
[19:57] | Why now?! | 为什么现在会接受 |
[19:59] | After all we’ve seen. Why Boggs? | 我们看到那么多怪事 为什么你相信鲍格 |
[20:07] | Does this have to do with your father? | 与你父亲有关系吗 |
[20:11] | You said that he didn’t approve of you becoming an FBI agent. | 你说过 他不赞成你当调查局探员 |
[20:15] | It being on the job now makes | 如果现在工作让你觉得内疚 |
[20:16] | you feel guilty or uncomfortable or uneasy,… | 或是不舒服 或不愉快 |
[20:19] | ..I think you should back away. | 我想你应该休息一下 |
[20:22] | Because if it’s clouding your judgment… | 如果你失去正确的判断力 |
[20:25] | ..You’re putting yourself in danger. | 会使你自己陷入危险 |
[20:28] | – I love this job. – You love your father. | 我爱这份工作 你爱你父亲 |
[20:37] | Dana… open yourself up to | 丹娜… 只要是事实 |
[20:39] | extreme possibilities only when they’re the truth. | 就开放自己接受”极端可能性” |
[20:43] | That goes for Luther Boggs… and your father. | 对路德 鲍格 和你父亲都是如此 |
[20:52] | As for Luther Boggs… he’s the greatest of lies. | 至于路德 鲍格 他是个大骗子 |
[20:58] | I know he’s working with someone | 我知道他跟外面某个人合作 |
[21:00] | on the outside and they planted that evidence. | 他们安排好证据 |
[21:03] | We have to be very careful about | 我们要小心布署下一步 |
[21:05] | plotting our next move – he’s planned five steps ahead. | 因为他已先计划好五步了 |
[21:09] | The only advantage we have is time. | 我们唯一的优势是时间 |
[21:19] | Scully, take a look at this. | 史卡利 看看这个 |
[21:21] | That’s incredible! | 真不可思议 |
[21:23] | They found them? | 找到他们了吗 |
[21:25] | – That’s exactly what I want Boggs to think. | 我正要鲍格这样想 |
[21:28] | – Why didn’t the police notify us? | 我不明白 警方为什么不通知我们 |
[21:30] | The article is bogus. The Carolinian | 还没有找到他们 这则新闻是假的 |
[21:32] | made it up for us. Only six people know about it. | 卡罗莱纳报为我们做的 只有六个人知道 |
[21:36] | Later on today, Boggs gets his weekly phone privileges. | 今天稍晚 就是鲍格每星期可以打电话的时间 |
[21:39] | Hopefully, he’ll call his accomplice. | 希望他会打电话给同党 看看发生了什么事 |
[21:56] | Phone privileges in two hours. | 两小时后就是电话时间 |
[22:23] | Go. | 开始 |
[22:32] | Turn off that phone. Turn it off. | 关掉那电话 关掉 |
[22:35] | Mulder, it’s you. | 穆德 是你的电话 |
[22:44] | – Mulder. – How come you don ‘t believe me? | 穆德 你为什么不相信我 |
[22:48] | Agent Scully does. | 史卡利探员相信我 |
[22:50] | She believes me. | 她相信我 |
[22:54] | Agent Scully believes | 史卡利探员相信 |
[22:55] | what we all believe – that you have the kids. | 我们都相信的事 就是你抓了那些孩子 |
[22:58] | Now, where are they? | 他们现在在哪里 |
[23:07] | Mulder… even if he is setting us up, | 穆德 即使他在设计我们 |
[23:09] | we have to follow, because in three days… | 我们也要继续追踪 因为再过3天 |
[23:12] | Liz Hawley and Jim Summers will be dead. | 伊莉莎白 霍利 和吉姆 桑默就死了 |
[23:15] | A day later, our only connection to | 再过1天 我们唯一的线索 |
[23:17] | the case will be pulling up a chair at the gas chamber. | 就会坐上毒气室的椅子 |
[23:21] | We have to deal. | 我们来个交易 |
[23:28] | The kidnapper’s aroused by the prospect of becoming a killer. | 这个绑匪正为自己 将要杀人而非常激动 |
[23:32] | What’s the name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[23:35] | Can’t see. Male. | 看不到 男性 |
[23:38] | Describe him. | 形容他的长相 |
[23:41] | Small… | 个子小 |
[23:43] | Thin… | 很瘦 |
[23:47] | Late twenties. | 将近30岁 |
[23:50] | Skull. Human skull. | 头骨 人类的头骨 |
[23:53] | Silver grey. | 银灰色 |
[23:56] | His eyes… cold, very cold,… | 他的眼神 冷 非常冷 |
[24:00] | ..Staring at Elizabeth. | 凝视着伊莉莎白 |
[24:05] | God! He’s got the wire! | 天啊 他手上拿着电线 |
[24:07] | Oh! Please! No! | 不 拜托 不要 |
[24:17] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[24:21] | He’s… | 他在 |
[24:23] | ..Over… by the window. | 窗边 |
[24:27] | Holding back… holding back his thoughts of killing. | 心里想着 心想着要杀 |
[24:35] | Waiting. | 等等 |
[24:37] | There’s a small boathouse on Lake Jordan. | 乔登湖上有座小船屋 |
[24:41] | You got that? | 你听到了吗 |
[24:47] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[24:51] | Don’t go near the white cross. | 别靠近白色十字架 |
[24:53] | We see you down… | 我看到你倒下 |
[24:56] | ..And your blood spills on the white cross. | 你的血溅在白色十字架上 |
[25:14] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[25:32] | Sweep the docks! | 搜查码头 |
[25:55] | Federal agent! | 调查局探员 |
[25:58] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[26:08] | We need an ambulance! Officer down! | 我们需要救护车 探员受伤 |
[26:38] | – What have we got? – Through and through. | 情况如何 贯穿一层又一层 是上股节 |
[26:44] | Let’s get him on the gurney. | 把他移上床 |
[27:00] | No. | 不对 |
[27:03] | No. | 不对 |
[27:07] | No. | 不对 |
[27:18] | Lucas Jackson Henry, 28. | 路卡斯 杰克森 亨利 28岁 |
[27:22] | Did some time at Angola in | 之前在路易斯安那的安哥拉 |
[27:23] | Louisiana for sexual assault, narcotics. Nothing big. | 犯下性侵犯 迷幻药 没什么严重罪行 |
[27:27] | His personal history | 在他的个人纪录中 |
[27:28] | includes being witness to an auto accident… | 曾是一桩车祸的目击者 |
[27:31] | ..In which his high-school | 他的高中女友 |
[27:32] | sweetheart was killed and his mother decapitated. | 在那桩车祸中丧生 而他母亲头都断了 |
[27:35] | The seven-year anniversary of that accident is in three days. | 再过3天 那意外就满7周年 |
[27:40] | He’s reliving it. | 他在重演 |
[27:46] | That would explain the deadline. | 那解释了最后期限 |
[27:48] | The most important element | 最重要的是 |
[27:50] | we found is there’s substantial suspicion… | 我们发现一个疑点 |
[27:53] | that Boggs’ last five murders were committed with a partner. | 路德 李 鲍格最后五件谋杀案子中有个同党 |
[27:56] | The police in Durham say they could never prove it in court,… | 现在德罕警方说 他们无法在法庭上证实 |
[28:00] | ..But they know that partner was Lucas Henry. | 但他们知道 这个同党是路卡斯 亨利 |
[28:12] | You set us up. You’re in on this with Lucas Henry. | 你设计我们 你和路卡斯 亨利是同伙 |
[28:16] | This was a trap for Mulder because he helped put you away. | 这是对付穆德的陷阱 因为他写过你的报告 |
[28:19] | Well, I came here to tell you… | 我来这里告诉你 |
[28:22] | ..That if he dies because of what you’ve done,… | 如果他因为你所做的事而死 |
[28:25] | ..Four days from now, nobody will | 从现在起4天后 没人 |
[28:27] | stop me from being the one that throws the switch… | 能阻止我 成为启动开关的那个人 |
[28:31] | ..And gases you out of this life for good, you son of a bitch!! | 放毒气结束你的一生 你这个王八蛋 |
[28:36] | Dana,… | 丹娜 |
[28:37] | ..You’re the one that believed me. | 你就是相信我的人 |
[28:41] | No! | 不是 |
[28:43] | No, I do not believe you! | 不 我不相信你 |
[28:47] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[28:50] | Maybe you’ll believe yourself. | 也许你相信你自己 |
[29:04] | There was that one time when I was fourteen… | 当我14岁时 |
[29:08] | ..And my parents had gone to bed. | 我父母睡着了 |
[29:10] | I snuck downstairs all alone… | 我独自走到楼下 |
[29:14] | ..And got one of my mom’s | 拿了妈妈的香烟 |
[29:15] | cigarettes and went out onto the porch in the dark. | 黑暗中走到门口 |
[29:20] | I was so scared. | 我很害怕 |
[29:24] | My heart was beating – they would have killed me if they knew. | 心跳得很厉害 他们发现会宰了我 |
[29:29] | But I was so excited. | 但我好兴奋 |
[29:33] | Not because of the cigarette – I mean, it was gross – | 不是因为香烟 香烟并不好抽 |
[29:37] | ..But because I wasn’t supposed to. | 但因为我不该那样做 |
[29:44] | That could be a moment from any kid’s life. | 这可能是任何小孩成长中的一刻 |
[29:47] | I know what you want. | 我知道你要什么 |
[29:49] | And I know who you want to talk to. | 而我知道你要跟谁说话 |
[29:53] | Why don’t you just go ahead and ask me? | 你为何不直接来问我呢 |
[29:59] | I’ll believe you… | 我会相信你 |
[30:02] | ..If you let… me talk to him. | 如果你让我跟他说话 |
[30:40] | Starbuck… | 星巴克 |
[30:57] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[31:00] | No… body talks to anybody until I get a deal. | 不准跟其他人交谈 直到条件谈妥 |
[31:08] | Don’t… underestimate my fear of dying,… | 别低估我对死亡的恐惧 |
[31:13] | ..And don’t downplay my terror of going back to that chair. | 别低估我对回到毒气室的恐惧 |
[31:20] | I know my hell’s going to be to go on | 我知道我的地狱 就是不断回到那张毒气椅上 |
[31:22] | back to that chair over and over again for all of time. | 一次又一次的发生 |
[31:26] | But in this life, my one and only life,… | 但这一生 |
[31:30] | ..I don’t ever want to go back again! | 我唯一的一生 我不想再回到过去 |
[31:33] | Even | 永不 |
[31:38] | The last time that I went to death’s door and looked inside… | 上次我走向那死亡之门 而且往里面看 |
[31:42] | I ain never talked to a minister before in my life. Ever. | 我一生中从未跟牧师谈话 从来没有 |
[31:48] | Till that day. | 直到那天 |
[31:50] | And he said, “He who doth not love… | 然后他说 没有爱的人 |
[31:54] | ..Remains in death.” | 活在死亡里 |
[31:58] | “And he who hates his brother… is a murderer,… | 而且他这个杀人犯 |
[32:03] | ..And no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.” | 是个憎恨兄弟的人 杀人者不得永生 |
[32:07] | My family, who I killed after their last meal,… | 被我杀害的家人 |
[32:13] | ..Was right there to watch me over mine. | 就在那儿看着我 |
[32:18] | And their… fear… | 他们的恐惧 |
[32:22] | ..And their horror… | 他们的惊恐 |
[32:24] | ..That I made them feel when I killed them… | 在他们被我杀害时的感觉 |
[32:29] | ..Was injected into me! | 都投射到我身上来 |
[32:31] | And their collective fear alone was this long taste of hell. | 他们集体的恐惧 让我感觉身在地狱 |
[32:41] | And then I felt myself leave my body. | 而我感觉到自己离开身体 |
[32:48] | And I saw… | 我看见 |
[32:51] | ..Thousands of souls rushing at my body. | 成千上万的灵魂 跑进我身体里 |
[33:01] | It is a cold… | 那是个很冷 |
[33:04] | ..Dark place, Scully. | 很黑的地方 史卡利 |
[33:08] | Mulder’s looking in on it right now. | 穆德现在也在看着这个地方 |
[33:12] | It may be a cold, dark place for you,… | 对你也许是又冷又黑的地方 |
[33:16] | ..But it’s not for Mulder. | 但对穆德就不是 |
[33:18] | And it’s not for my father. | 对我父亲也不是 |
[33:21] | I’m sure he’d like to tell you hisself. | 我肯定他想自己告诉你 |
[33:23] | But I’m not gonna let him. | 但我不让他说 |
[33:29] | Nobody speaks till you give me a deal. | 没人会对你说 直到你和我谈妥条件 |
[33:33] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[33:35] | Oh, well, there’s plenty of room in that cold, | 好吧 那个又冷又黑的地方 |
[33:39] | dark place for liars, Scully. | 还有很大的空间留给骗子 史卡利 |
[33:44] | You go ahead and play it like you need to,… | 你尽管照你所要的去做 |
[33:47] | ..But I know you believe me. | 但我知道你相信我 |
[33:50] | But if you need to convince | 但如果你想去说服法官 |
[33:52] | a judge I’m in on it with Lucas, go ahead. | 我和路卡斯是同党 尽管去做 |
[33:54] | Cos either way,… | 因为无论哪一条路 |
[33:57] | ..Whether I’m running the show with Lucas or I’m channelling,… | 不论我和路卡斯是同党 或者我能通灵 |
[34:01] | ..No information’s coming till I get a deal. | 我不会再说什么 直到你们和我交换条件 |
[34:04] | I got nothin’ to lose! | 我没什么可损失的 |
[34:11] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[34:15] | If I die… | 如果我死了 |
[34:18] | ..That boy goes to a cold, dark place. | 那男孩会到那又冷又黑的地方去 |
[34:49] | The Governor and the Supreme Court of North Carolina… | 北卡罗莱纳州的州长和最高法院 |
[34:51] | ..Do not intend to make a deal with a mass murderer. | 不会和一个杀人惯犯交换条件 |
[34:54] | Especially one who I know is orchestrating a capital offence… | 尤其我知道这个人 在执行死刑前两天 |
[34:58] | ..Two days before his capital punishment. | 精心安排了一次袭击 |
[35:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[35:02] | All Boggs will get from me is a timely death. | 鲍格只会从我这里 得知他何时会死 |
[35:05] | And it’s an overdue one at that. | 而且早该执行 |
[35:14] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[35:16] | There’s still no sign of Lucas Henry or Jim Summers. | 还是没有路卡斯 亨利或是吉姆 桑默的消息 |
[35:23] | – The Raleigh police said… – No matter what, don’t believe him. | 劳利警方说 无论如何 别相信他 |
[35:29] | Boggs created this whole charade | 鲍格策划整件事来对付我 |
[35:30] | to get back at me for putting him on death row. | 因为我让他走上死亡之路 |
[35:37] | You’d be the next best thing. | 你下一次会做得更好 |
[35:40] | Mulder, I never thought I’d say this,… | 穆德 我从来没想过 我会说这些 |
[35:44] | ..But what if there’s another explanation? | 但如果有另一种解释呢 |
[35:47] | Don’t… deal with him. | 别和他交易 |
[35:53] | He could be trying to claim you as his last victim. | 他可能要你当他最后一个受害者 |
[36:13] | All right, Mr Boggs,… | 好吧 鲍格先生 |
[36:16] | ..You got your deal. | 你得到你要的条件了 |
[36:25] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[36:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:32] | All right, where are they? | 好吧 他们在哪里 |
[36:50] | Let’s see, like, uh… | 一个海洋似的 |
[36:55] | Uh… circles. | 圆圈 |
[36:59] | Uh… I don’t know, like… barrels. | 我不知道 像个桶 |
[37:04] | No. No, bigger,… | 不 不 再大一点 |
[37:06] | ..Like, uh… huge, uh… vats. | 像是巨大的 大缸 |
[37:14] | Factory. | 一间工厂 |
[37:17] | Condemned. | 被废弃了 |
[37:18] | The… | 古旧的 |
[37:20] | ..Old… Blue… | 蓝魔鬼啤酒厂 |
[37:24] | ..Devil Brewery, out by Morrisville. | 在莫里斯镇上 |
[37:29] | Ah, God, he’s getting… he’s getting ready. | 天啊 他要 他准备好了 |
[37:32] | He… He… | 他 |
[37:34] | He’s getting ready to, um… um… | 他准备好了 |
[37:39] | He’s getting ready to kill the… | 他准备好杀那个 |
[37:58] | Luther, if you really were psychic… | 路德 你是否真的通灵 |
[38:00] | I’d have known you lied. | 我早就知道你骗我 |
[38:03] | That there never was a deal. | 根本就没有交换条件 |
[38:06] | I know you tried. | 我知道你试过了 |
[38:14] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[38:18] | Avoid the Devil. | 远离魔鬼 |
[38:20] | Don’t follow Henry to the Devil. | 别跟着亨利到魔鬼那儿 |
[38:24] | Leave that to me. | 那留给我 |
[39:06] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[39:08] | Federal agents! We’re armed! | 调查局探员 我们要开枪了 |
[39:12] | Drop your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[39:44] | Go! | 上 |
[40:53] | You come to say goodbye? | 你是来说再见的吗 |
[40:58] | I believe… | 我相信 |
[41:03] | ..That if you had orchestrated this kidnapping,… | 如果你幕后操纵这桩绑架 |
[41:08] | ..Lucas Henry would have | 路卡斯 亨利就会注意到 |
[41:10] | been aware of the danger you warned me about. | 你警告我的那些危险 |
[41:16] | He never would have crossed that bridge. | 他就不会走过那座桥 |
[41:22] | So you saved… Jim Summers’ life. | 所以你救了 吉姆 桑默的生命 |
[41:31] | But you saved mine as well. | 你也救了我 |
[41:47] | You come for some unfinished business. | 你来是为了一些未完的事情 |
[41:51] | You want your father’s message. | 你想要你父亲的讯息 |
[41:56] | Not now. | 不是现在 |
[41:59] | You be there tonight – my witness. | 今晚到那里 当我的见证人 |
[42:04] | When they got me in that chair and they… | 当他们把我放到椅子上 |
[42:08] | ..Open up that shield,… | 当他们 打开护罩 |
[42:14] | ..You’ll get your message. | 你就会得到你要的讯息 |
[43:25] | Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. | 我们的天父 我们以你的圣名 |
[43:28] | Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven. | 愿你的国降临 愿你旨意奉行人间 如在天上 |
[43:32] | Would you like to make a statement? | 你有话想说吗 |
[43:35] | And forgive us our trespasses, | 求你宽恕我们的罪过 |
[43:37] | as we forgive those that trespass against us. | 如同我们宽恕别人一样 |
[43:40] | And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: | 不要让我们陷于诱惑 但教我们免于凶恶 |
[43:43] | For thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory,… | 这是你的国 你的力量与荣耀 |
[43:48] | ..For ever and ever. Amen. | 直到永远 阿们 |
[44:03] | I was considering Boggs. | 我在想鲍格 |
[44:07] | If he knew that I was your partner,… | 如果他知道我是你的搭档 |
[44:10] | ..He could have found out | 他可能已找出任何 |
[44:11] | everything he knew about me – about my father… | 与我有关的事 还有我的父亲 |
[44:14] | – Scully. – “Beyond The Sea” Played at their wedding. | 史卡利 我父母结婚时演奏”在海的远方” |
[44:18] | Visions of deceased loved | 见到已故亲人的幻觉 |
[44:19] | ones are a common psychological phenomenon. | 是很平常的心理现象 |
[44:22] | – If he knew that my father had… – Dana. | 如果他知道我父亲 丹娜 |
[44:26] | After all you’ve seen,… | 在你看到这些之后 |
[44:28] | ..After all the evidence,… | 在这些证据之后 |
[44:31] | ..Why can’t you believe? | 你为什么不相信 |
[44:41] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[44:45] | I’m afraid to believe. | 我害怕去相信 |
[44:49] | You couldn’t face that fear? | 你不敢面对那种恐惧 |
[44:52] | Even if it meant never | 即使你永远不知道 |
[44:54] | knowing what your father wanted to tell you? | 你父亲要跟你说什么吗 |
[44:59] | But I do know. | 但我知道一件事 |
[45:02] | How? | 怎样 |
[45:08] | He was my father. | 他是我的父亲 |