时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 大西洋 离新泽西海岸两英里 | |
[03:30] | Dave can set it up, but the cost sounds a bit rich. | 大卫可以搞定 但会有点贵 |
[03:31] | 长街汽车旅馆 华盛顿特区 联邦窃听5A21147号 | |
[03:33] | If he putting it together, you be a fool to pass it up. | 如果他把一切弄好了 你还去碰你就太笨了 |
[03:37] | I hear you. I just… | 我都听到了 只是 |
[03:40] | You just what? You wanna take a dip, you gotta test the water. | 只是什么 想泡泡就得试试水性 |
[03:43] | – You just don ‘t wanna get wet. – No, man. Dippage is sacred. | 你只是不想弄湿而已 不是 那太神圣了 |
[03:48] | Dippage is sacred. | 太神圣了 |
[03:52] | – Agent Mulder? – Yeah. | 穆德探员 |
[03:54] | You’re relieved from your assignment. | 你被调职了 |
[03:57] | Agent Bozoff will take over. | 波索夫探员会接手 |
[03:59] | You’ve got a flight to catch in 45 minutes. | 你有45分钟去赶飞机 |
[04:02] | – Where am I going? – Murder case. Newark, New Jersey. | 我要去哪儿 有谋杀案 到新泽西州的纽瓦克 |
[04:06] | Treat yourself. | 恭喜你了 |
[04:08] | Your contact in Newark is a Detective Norman. | 那边的联络人 是洛文探员 |
[04:12] | – How’d I draw the assignment? | 我怎会接这任务的 |
[04:14] | – Assistant Director Skinner requested you. | 副局长史基纳要求的 |
[04:16] | Skinner requested me?! | 史基纳要求的 |
[04:42] | – Mulder, FBI. – My forensics team’s just wrapping up. | 我是调查局的穆德 法医组员刚把它包好 |
[04:45] | We left the body where we found it. Kenny! | 我们把尸体留在原地 |
[04:49] | This is one case I’m gonna be happy to turn over to you guys. | 很高兴 能把这案子移交给你们 |
[05:03] | Watch yourself. | 小心 |
[05:06] | Yeah. Wouldn’t wanna step in anything. | 可不想踩到什么东西 |
[05:13] | They say it cuts the smell | 他们说不要用嘴呼吸 |
[05:15] | if you don’t breathe through your mouth. | 就闻不到恶臭 |
[05:17] | They lied. | 骗人的 |
[05:20] | – Who found the body? – Sanitation worker. | 是谁发现的 清洁工 |
[05:24] | Looks like it’s been here a while. | 似乎在这里 已经一段时间了 |
[05:26] | – Any ID? – No. Not much to go on, either. | 有身份证吗 没有 也不会有什么了 |
[05:30] | Front side is pretty much eaten away. | 正面几乎被吃光了 |
[05:33] | – Would you like us to turn him over? | 要翻过来看吗 |
[05:35] | – No, I’ll take your word on that. | 不用 我相信你说的 |
[05:37] | Hey, Agent Mulder! What should we do with the body? | 穆德探员 尸体要怎么处理 |
[05:41] | Wrap it up and send it to the FBI, | 送去调查局 |
[05:43] | care of Assistant Director Skinner! | 交给史基纳副局长 |
[06:03] | – Yes, sir. – Thank you. | 是的 先生 谢谢 |
[06:06] | I need to speak to him. | 我要跟他说话 |
[06:07] | Mr Skinner is unavailable. If you’d take a seat… | 史基纳先生没空 请先坐吧 |
[06:11] | Will you tell him that | 告诉他我来了 |
[06:12] | I’m here and I need to speak to him… now? | 现在要跟他说话 |
[06:16] | Certainly. | 好的 |
[06:19] | Mr Skinner, I’m very sorry to interrupt, | 史基纳先生 抱歉打扰了 |
[06:22] | but Agent Mulder is demanding to see you. | 穆德探员坚持要见你 |
[06:25] | – Is there a problem, Agent Mulder? – Yeah, there is. | 有问题吗 穆德探员 是的 |
[06:28] | Then make an appointment. | 要先预约 |
[06:30] | That’s hard when you’re up to your ass in raw sewage,… | 突然被派去接个无谓任务时 |
[06:34] | ..On another meaningless assignment. | 要先预约是蛮难的 |
[06:36] | – Excuse me? – What’s next? Scrubbing bathroom floors? | 什么意思 接下来呢 要去用牙刷洗厕所吗 |
[06:40] | – You’re out of line, Agent Mulder. – So I gathered. | -你太过火了 穆德探员 -我想也是 |
[06:45] | Fine. | 好 |
[06:47] | Come into my office, Agent Mulder. Please. | 请进来吧 穆德探员 |
[06:56] | Would you inform the room… | 请你告诉大家 |
[06:58] | ..As to why you regard your case in New Jersey as meaningless? | 为何你觉得在新泽西州的 杀人案是无谓的 |
[07:03] | It’s a simple drugland body dump,… | 那是单纯的 毒犯弃尸案 |
[07:06] | ..Not the type of case the FBI wastes time or manpower on. | 不必动用到 调查局的时间和力气 |
[07:11] | Given your recent history, | 依你的资历 |
[07:12] | you’re not one to judge what is or is not a waste of time. | 你没有资格 决定什么是或不是浪费时间 |
[07:17] | Sir, my work on the X-Files… | 长官 我在X档案做的 |
[07:18] | The X-Files have been closed, Agent Mulder. | X档案已被关闭了 穆德 |
[07:22] | You will carry out new assignments,… | 你要接手新的任务 |
[07:24] | ..And investigate them to | 尽能力去调查 |
[07:26] | the best of your ability. Is that not clear? | 有不清楚吗 |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:31] | And I’ll be anticipating your | 我会等你送来 |
[07:33] | field reports on your current homicide case. | 这宗杀人案的报告 |
[07:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:51] | Is this seat taken? | 这位子有人坐吗 |
[07:54] | No. But I should warn you, I’m experiencing violent impulses. | 没有 不过得先警告你 我现在心情很坏 |
[07:59] | Well, I’m armed, so I’ll take my chances. | 喔 我有武器 可以试试看 |
[08:11] | I hear you really endeared | 听说今天 |
[08:13] | yourself to Assistant Director Skinner today. | 史基纳副局长给你好看了 |
[08:18] | Sometimes it’s hard to smile | 当他们耍你的时候 |
[08:20] | when they ask you to bend down and grab your ankles. | 你很难一笑置之去好好配合 |
[08:24] | It’s not as if you’ve ever tried to fit into the programme. | 但要是随和一点 也许不会那么糟 |
[08:27] | No. | 不 |
[08:29] | No, I’ve been thinking a lot about that lately. | 不 我最近想过很多 |
[08:34] | – I’ve been thinking about leaving. – The Bureau? | 我想过离开 离开调查局 |
[08:38] | What would you do? | 那你要做什么 |
[08:40] | Pursue my work in the paranormal, somehow. | 追求超自然上的研究 |
[08:44] | You could request a transfer to Quantico. | 你可以要求调回来 |
[08:47] | Come back to the behavioural science unit. | 到行为科学组呀 |
[08:50] | They don’t want us working together, Scully. | 他们不会让我们一起工作的 |
[08:53] | And that’s the only reason I can think of to stay. | 目前是唯一会留我的原因了 |
[08:56] | What about this case you’re working on? | 现在调查的案件 怎么样 |
[08:58] | – It’s a zero. – Where’s the body? | 毫无进展 尸体在哪儿 |
[09:03] | In our forensics lab. Look, I know what you’re trying to do. | 在法医实验室 我知道你想做什么 |
[09:06] | Maybe I can request to do the autopsy. | 或许我可以解剖看看 |
[09:09] | It’s an exercise. Skinner is just rubbing my nose in this one. | 只是个小手段 史基纳就是要我好看 |
[09:14] | There’s nothing to it. | 不会有什么发现的 |
[09:16] | There’s a dead body, isn’t there? | 真有具尸体呀 |
[09:40] | Examination and autopsy of John Doe number 1-0-1-3-5-6. | 解剖检验无名男尸 编号101356 |
[09:45] | Case number DP1-1-2-1-4-8. | 案号DP112148 |
[09:50] | Special Agent Fox Mulder, field investigator. | 探员福克斯穆德 现场调查员 |
[09:55] | Body is an adult male with advanced tissue decomposition,… | 尸体是具成人男性 肌肉严重腐烂 |
[09:59] | ..Weighing 165 pounds in extremis,… | 重165磅 |
[10:03] | ..69 inches in length. | 69英吋高 |
[10:07] | Intact skin is mottled and discoloured,… | 完整的皮肤表面 出现斑点 |
[10:11] | ..Due to submergence in and | 因暴露于大量 |
[10:13] | exposure to a highly bacterial environment. | 细菌环境中而褪色 |
[10:15] | Cause and time of death… | 死因及时间 |
[10:19] | ..Unknown. | 不明 |
[10:20] | Possible identifying mark on right forearm. | 右前臂上 有可辨识的标记 |
[10:30] | Body cavities appear normal. | 体腔正常 |
[10:35] | Interior organs intact,… | 内脏未受损伤 |
[10:38] | ..Consistent in rate of decomposition. | 腐烂比例一致 |
[10:45] | Removing the ribcage. | 打开肋骨 |
[10:57] | Condition of heart and lungs are good. | 心脏及肺情况良好 |
[11:01] | No sign of thrombi, natural or degenerate diseases. | 无凝血与任何 自然或退化性疾病 |
[11:05] | Indicate victim was probably a young adult. | 死者可能是个青年 |
[11:10] | The liver shows some nodular hardening,… | 肝脏因早期酗酒 |
[11:13] | ..Consistent with incipient alcoholism. | 而呈现结节性肝硬化 |
[11:43] | – It’s on the way! – Got it! | 送下去了 收到 |
[12:17] | Need a big piece of 30-gauge and some baling wire. | 需要大片铁丝网和铁线 |
[12:20] | I gotta go back up top for the screen. | 得回到上面去拿网子 |
[12:47] | Frank! Help! | 法兰克救命 |
[12:56] | Frank! Hurry! | 快点呀 |
[12:59] | Hold on! | 捉紧 |
[13:06] | Hold on till I tie the line! Hold on! | 等我把绳子绑好 |
[13:10] | Pull up, come on! Come on! Come on! | 拉上去 快点 快 |
[13:15] | Pull up! | 拉上去 |
[13:23] | My God! | 天哪 |
[13:27] | I’m gonna get help! | 我去找帮手 |
[13:44] | I’m gonna give you a tetanus booster, just as a precaution. | 先帮你打破伤风 以防万一 |
[13:49] | I’d be happy if you just give | 给我可以除掉 |
[13:50] | me something to get this taste out of my mouth. | 嘴里怪味的东西就好 |
[13:53] | 米德尔塞克斯县医院 赛尔维尔 新泽西 | |
[13:55] | Let me take a look. | 我看看 |
[13:59] | – Any trouble swallowing? | 吞咽有问题吗 |
[14:05] | It’ll go away. | 会除掉怪味的 |
[14:09] | – Agent Mulder? – Yeah. | 穆德探员 是我 |
[14:12] | Newark PD referred me to you. I’m surprised the FBI is involved. | 纽瓦克警察跟我提及你调查局要参与我很惊讶 |
[14:16] | – Is there something here I should know? | 这里面有什么我该知道的吗 |
[14:19] | – I don’t know. Maybe you can tell me. | 或许你能告诉我 |
[14:22] | He’s a sanitation worker. He | 病人是个清洁工 |
[14:24] | claims he was attacked by something down in the sewer. | 他说是被下水道里的东西袭击 |
[14:28] | – Attacked? By what? – We’ve been unable to determine. | 袭击 被什么 还不确定 |
[14:31] | I thought it was a bogus disability claim, | 本来我认为他在骗人 |
[14:33] | but he appears to be telling the truth. | 可是他好像在说真的 |
[14:36] | – What’s his condition? – He’s in satisfactory health. | 他情况怎样 健康状况良好 |
[14:39] | I’ve given him a heavy course of antibiotics, | 已经给了高剂量抗生素 |
[14:42] | and we’re checking for hepatitis. | 还在检查有没有肝炎 |
[14:45] | He does have a strange wound on his back. | 他背部有个奇怪的伤口 |
[14:49] | – What kind of wound? – | 什么样的伤口 |
[14:51] | It could be some kind of bacterial infection. | 像是细菌感染 |
[14:54] | Frankly, I can’t say I’ve ever seen anything like it. | 从未见过这种伤 |
[15:04] | – This is Agent Mulder of the FBI. – Any idea what attacked you? | 调查局的穆德探员 知道袭击你的是什么吗 |
[15:08] | I’ve been thinking it might’ve been a python. | 我以为是蚺蛇 |
[15:11] | A python? | 蚺蛇 |
[15:12] | Or a boa constrictor. | 或者是蟒蛇 |
[15:14] | Somebody probably flushed their pet snake down the toilet. | 可能有人 把宠物蛇丢到马桶里 |
[15:19] | We found an alligator in the sewer a couple of years ago. | 几年前就有人 发现过鳄鱼 |
[15:23] | Stronger than hell, I’ll tell you that. | 力气大的惊人 |
[15:25] | Clamped onto me like a vice. | 紧紧钳住不放 |
[15:28] | It almost looks like a bite. | 像是咬的 |
[15:37] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 我是穆德 |
[15:40] | Mulder is me i neet to see you | 穆德 是我 我们需要见一面 |
[15:43] | I’ve got something you should know about. | 有件事你得知道 |
[15:46] | – What is it? – Some kind of parasite in your John Doe. | 什么事 那无名男尸体内有寄生虫 |
[15:49] | I should know more by the time you get here. | 等你来的时候 应该会有更多资料 |
[15:53] | I’m in Jersey. I should be taking the shuttle in about an hour. | 我在新泽西州 约1小时后我会坐上车 |
[15:57] | Can I get outta here? I’d like to go home. | 我可以走了吗 我想回家 |
[16:00] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[16:02] | – Scully, this is a bad time for me to talk. – Mr Mulder? | 丹娜 我现在说话不方便 穆德先生吗 |
[16:06] | Yeah? | 是的 |
[16:07] | I think you should know… you have a friend at the FBI. | 我想你该知道 你在调查局里有个朋友 |
[16:14] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[16:19] | Agent Mulder? If you don’t have | 穆德探员 要是没什么要问了 |
[16:21] | any more questions, I’m gonna release this man. | 我要让他走了 |
[16:24] | OK. Go ahead. | 好 |
[16:32] | 联邦调查局学院 匡提科 弗吉尼亚 | |
[16:37] | Close the door. | 门关上 |
[16:45] | It’s called Turbellaria, commonly known as a fluke, or flatworm. | 这叫涡虫 或者一般称为扁形虫 |
[16:50] | This was living inside the body? | 这东西在他体内 |
[16:52] | It had attached itself to | 附在胆管里面 |
[16:54] | the bile duct and was feeding off the liver. | 在吃肝脏 |
[16:57] | Lovely! | 美妙 |
[16:58] | Believe it or not, some 40 million people are infected worldwide. | 信不信由你 全世界有4千万人感染这种虫 |
[17:03] | This isn’t where you tell | 你不是在讲 |
[17:05] | me some terrible story about sushi, is it? | 有关寿司的恐怖故事吧 |
[17:08] | Maybe you’d rather hear | 可能你情愿听的是 |
[17:09] | what you can catch from a nice rare steak. | 来自生牛排的感染吧 |
[17:12] | So, what? The murder weapon was a top sirloin? | 杀人武器 是上等牛腰肉吗 |
[17:16] | Flukes are endemic in unsanitary conditions. | 要在肮脏的环境下才会 |
[17:19] | It’s more likely that the | 扁形虫是有区域性的 |
[17:21] | victim contracted it down inside the sewer. | 可能死者 是在排水沟里感染的 |
[17:23] | – Before or after he died? – I don’t know. | 死前还是死后 不知道 |
[17:28] | My sources say it’s unlikely | 只有一只寄生虫 |
[17:29] | a single parasite could have killed him. | 应该不会致死 |
[17:32] | He was a young man. But the weird thing is, | 他是个年青人 奇怪的是 |
[17:34] | there’s no other discernible cause of death. | 找不出其他的死因 |
[17:38] | How do these parasites attach themselves? | 这些寄生虫 是怎样寄附的 |
[17:41] | They have what’s called a scolex, | 它们有头筛 |
[17:43] | a sucker-like mouth with four hooking spikes. | 就像有4个勾钉的吸盘口 |
[17:46] | – Anything like this? – Where’d you get that? | 像这样 哪来的 |
[17:49] | Something attacked a workman in a New Jersey sewer this morning. | 今早在新泽西州的排水沟有东西袭击一个工人 |
[17:53] | And you’re asking me if this is from a fluke? | 你认为就是这种扁形虫吗 |
[17:55] | Could it be? | 是不是呢 |
[17:57] | The scolex is a tiny organ. This is a huge bite mark. | 头筛是很小的 这是个大咬痕 |
[18:00] | – How big can these things get? – Mulder, I… | 这东西能长多大 穆德 我 |
[18:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:08] | It felt like old times there for a second. | 刹那间感觉像往日般 |
[18:14] | Flatworms are what are known as obligate endoparasites. | 扁形虫是内部寄生性的 |
[18:19] | They live inside of the host,… | 只会寄生在宿主体内 |
[18:22] | ..Entering the body through the ingestion of larvae or eggs. | 幼虫或卵会被摄取入体内 |
[18:26] | They are not creatures that go around attacking people. | 不会有这么大的 寄生虫会咬人的 |
[18:30] | That’s good. I didn’t wanna tell Skinner… | 好 我可不想告诉史基纳 |
[18:33] | ..His murder suspect was a giant bloodsucking worm. | 杀人嫌犯是个巨大吸血虫 |
[18:37] | No. | 当然 |
[18:39] | Well, at the very least, this’ll | 至少呢 |
[18:41] | be interesting to the Newark Department of Sanitation. | 纽瓦克的卫生局会有兴趣 |
[18:49] | Look, I don’t know who you | 我不知道那天晚上 我们谈话内容 |
[18:51] | shared our conversation with the other night, but… | 你跟谁说了 但希望你不是在帮我搞宣传 |
[18:58] | – Excuse me? – I don’t know who you talked to. | 什么 我不知道你跟谁说了 |
[19:01] | – I didn’t talk to anybody. | 我没有跟人说过呀 |
[19:02] | – Somebody told me I had a friend at the FBI. | 有人跟我说我有个朋友在调查局 |
[19:07] | Look, Mulder, I… I don’t know what to say. | 穆德 我不知如何回答你 |
[19:11] | But I… I wouldn’t betray a confidence. | 但我不会讲人家秘密 |
[20:38] | 纽瓦克县 污水处理厂 | |
[20:43] | The city runs on different systems,… | 整个城的下水道结构都不同 |
[20:46] | ..Some new, some built at the turn of the century. | 有些是世纪初建造的 |
[20:49] | – Almost as old as Charlie. Right, Charlie? – Oh, yes, sir. | 几乎像查理般老 对吗 查理 是的 先生 |
[20:53] | – What part of the sewer was I in? | 我那时在下水道的那里 |
[20:55] | – An older section. Big eight-foot tunnels. | 是较旧的部份 大八爪隧道 |
[20:58] | It looked more like a catacomb than a sewer line. | 说是地下墓穴 还较贴切 |
[21:01] | The new sections are concrete pipe, mostly 24 inches. | 所有新的部份是混凝土管 大都是24英吋 |
[21:04] | And all the sewage comes through this plant? | 所有的排水沟 都通到这个处里厂 |
[21:07] | 560,000 people a day call my office on the porcelain telephone. | 每天都有56万人 冲马桶冲到我这里 |
[21:13] | Have you ever seen one of these? | 见过这个东西吗 |
[21:19] | It looks like a big old worm. | 像是条大虫 |
[21:22] | It’s called a fluke. It came from the body in the sewer. | 在下水道发现的 那具尸体里面 |
[21:26] | Wouldn’t surprise me. | 这不奇怪 |
[21:28] | No telling what’s been breeding down there in the last 100 years. | 在过去的100年里 谁知道下面养着什么 |
[22:28] | Ray here. | 我是雷 |
[22:31] | Charlie, slow down. | 查理 讲慢一点 |
[22:37] | I’m backflushing the system. It’s in there. | 我把水冲掉 它就在里面 |
[22:40] | – What is it? – I don’t know. It just swam right past me. | 是什么 不知道 从我身边游过 |
[22:43] | There it is. | 在那边 |
[23:10] | carnivorous scavengers, less than 3cm in length,… | 涡虫形的扁形虫是肉食性的 大小不到3公分 |
[23:14] | ..Found in fresh and sea water. They are hermaphroditic,… | 在淡水海水都有被发现 雌雄同体 |
[23:18] | ..With complex reproductive systems, | 具有复杂的生殖系统 |
[23:21] | capable of internal fertilisation. | 可自行受精 |
[23:24] | Many species require more than one host to complete a life cycle. | 大多数的种类 会转换寄生到不同的宿主 |
[23:28] | Although the wound on the sanitation worker suggests scolex attachment | 虽然在清洁工身上的 伤痕看来是头筛噬咬 |
[23:30] | the sheer size of the wound precludes involvement of the common fluke worm | 但能咬出这种大小的伤痕 |
[23:33] | ..The sheer size of the wound | 不是一般扁形虫 |
[24:58] | – Scully. – Scully, it’s me. | 我是史卡利 史卡利 是我 |
[25:00] | – You know that fluke you caught? – Yeah. | 记得那被你捉到的扁形虫吗 |
[25:03] | It must’ve been the runt of the litter. | 一定是垃圾堆里的变种 |
[25:07] | I don’t see it. | 我看不见 |
[25:12] | There it is. Tucked away in the far corner behind the pipes. | 在那边 卷在管子后面 |
[25:18] | – Oh, my God. – I don’t know if you can see,… | 老天哪 不知道你看到没 |
[25:21] | ..But it has no sex organs. It’s genderless. | 没有生殖器 无性动物 |
[25:24] | Platyhelminthes are often hermaphroditic. | 扁形虫通常是雌雄同体 |
[25:28] | Mulder, this is amazing! | 太奇妙了 |
[25:30] | Its vestigial features seem parasitic, | 退化的特征看似寄生虫 |
[25:33] | but it has primate physiology. | 却具有原始灵长类机能 |
[25:35] | – Where did it come from? – I don’t know. | 从什么地方来的 不知道 |
[25:37] | But I’ll have to tell Skinner that | 最后还是要告诉史基纳 |
[25:40] | his suspect is a giant bloodsucking worm after all. | 杀人凶手真的是个巨大吸血虫 |
[25:44] | All we’re missing is the identity of the body in the sewer. | 唯一查不出的是 下水道那死者的身份 |
[25:48] | He was a Russian. An engineer on a cargo freighter. | 是个俄国人 货轮上的工程师 |
[25:53] | He had a tattoo on his forearm. | 他手臂有纹身 |
[25:55] | I didn’t make the connection until I detected… | 我没联想到 直到我发现 |
[25:58] | ..That that was the name Dmitri, spelled in Cyrillic lettering. | DMITRI 是古代西里尔语的拼法 |
[26:03] | How did you make the connection at all? | 你怎么想出来的 |
[26:07] | Somebody shoved this under my door. | 有人从我门下塞进这个 |
[26:13] | I guess you really do have a friend in the FBI. | 看来你真有个朋友在调查局 |
[26:21] | And, Mulder,… | 还有 穆德 |
[26:23] | ..When you see Skinner to hand in your field report,… | 交报告给史基纳的时候 |
[26:27] | ..I know that it’s your decision, but I hope that you know… | 我知道你会自己决定 可是我希望你了解 |
[26:30] | ..That I’d consider it more | 你若离开我们损失的 |
[26:32] | than a professional loss if you decided to leave. | 并不仅是个专业人才而已 |
[27:10] | Everything looks in order. | 一切看来很好 |
[27:16] | Is something wrong, Agent Mulder? | 有问题吗 |
[27:18] | That’s an unexpected response, | 对这种奇特的案件 |
[27:20] | considering the bizarre nature of the case. | 这答案很令人意外 |
[27:23] | And of the suspect. | 至于嫌犯呢 |
[27:25] | The strangeness of the criminal and the crime are not lost on me. | 罪犯与罪案的奇特性 对我起不了什么作用 |
[27:29] | I had my reaction to them in | 在讨论如何处里嫌犯的问题上 |
[27:31] | a conversation about how to process the suspect. | 我有我的回应 |
[27:35] | This meeting is to evaluate your work. | 本会议 是要评估你的工作 |
[27:43] | There’s no way you’ll prosecute this. | 这案子不能起诉 |
[27:46] | The Justice Department wants the | 司法部要求 |
[27:48] | suspect transferred to a psychiatric institution. | 转介嫌犯去精神院所 |
[27:51] | This is not a man, it’s a monster! | 那不是人 那是个怪物 |
[27:53] | You can’t put it in an institution. | 不能转到精神院 |
[27:55] | What do you do with it, Agent Mulder? Put it in a zoo? | 你会怎样做 关进动物园吗 |
[27:58] | It killed two people. | 杀了两个人耶 |
[28:03] | Two? | 两个 |
[28:05] | The sanitation worker who was attacked was found dead at home | 另一个受攻击的清洁工 |
[28:07] | as a result of his injuries. | 受伤后不久 也死在家里了 |
[28:16] | You know, you had a pair of | 你有两个探员 |
[28:18] | agents that could’ve handled a case like this. | 有法子处里这种案子 |
[28:22] | Agent Scully and I might’ve | 我与史卡利本可救那条命的 |
[28:24] | been able to save his life, but you shut us down. | 但是你裁掉我们的部门 |
[28:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:29] | This should have been an X-File. | 这应该属于X档案的 |
[28:36] | We all take our orders from someone, Agent Mulder. | 我们全都是 听命行事的 穆德探员 |
[28:41] | That’ll be all. | 就这样吧 |
[29:13] | You’re secure! | 可以了 |
[29:43] | This is vehicle 49-40 requesting immediate backup and assistance. | 4940号车 请求立即支援 |
[29:48] | Roger, 49-40. | 收到了 4940号 |
[31:08] | 贝蒂湖公园 大自然的乐园 营区供使用 | |
[31:13] | 活饵 全年可以钓鱼 | |
[33:56] | – What have you got? – A dead marshal and an escaped prisoner. | 发现什么 死了的警官和逃走的犯人 |
[34:00] | Other than that, bupkis. | 方圆两哩 |
[34:02] | We got a police line in a two-mile radius. | 都有警戒路障 |
[34:04] | Watch any access to the sewer system. | 注意所有的下水道 |
[34:07] | It’s gonna try to get back underground. | 它一定会想回到地下去 |
[34:11] | – Mulder. – Mr Mulder, I’ll make this brief. | 我是穆德 穆德先生 我长话短说 |
[34:15] | Success in your current assignment is imperative. | 成功达成现在的任务 是必要的 |
[34:18] | – Who am I speaking to? – Are you hearing me, Mr Mulder? | 你是谁 穆德先生 你听到没 |
[34:22] | Yes. Why is it imperative? | 是 为何是必要的 |
[34:24] | Reinstatement of the X-Files must be undeniable. | 恢复X档案是不可少的 |
[34:30] | – Canine unit Six-Four, copy. – Six-Four, copy. | K9组64 通话 64收到 |
[34:33] | We ‘re at a campsite a quarter-mile from you. | 我们在离你约1/4哩的营区 |
[34:36] | The dogs tracked a scent to a chemical toilet. | 狗儿追踪气味到一个厕所 |
[34:39] | – I looked inside, but it’s empty. – The tanker. | 查过里面是空的 水肥车 |
[34:42] | – Hold on, Six-Four. – What if he’s on the tanker truck? | 等一下 64 它上了水肥车 |
[35:04] | The company that owns the | 水肥车公司 |
[35:05] | truck doesn’t keep detailed service records. | 没有留下清运纪录 |
[35:08] | They had five trucks out this morning. | 今早出了五部水肥车 |
[35:11] | Three of them have deposited their loads. | 有三部卸了水肥 |
[35:14] | – So he could have been here and gone. | 所以它可能已来过又再走了 |
[35:16] | – If he hasn’t, he will be. | 没来的话也快要来了 |
[35:18] | – And every tanker dumps its load here? – It’s a state law. | 每部车都在这里卸吗 法律规定的 |
[35:21] | – Everything’s processed through this plant? – Yep. | 一切都是透过这个厂处里的 对 |
[35:25] | – Then what? – It empties through an outlet pipe,… | 怎样处里 这里水管通往外面 |
[35:28] | ..About five miles out to sea. | 约五哩到海里 |
[35:30] | – Could it have escaped through that pipe? – Doubtful. | 那东西能从水管脱逃吗 不一定 |
[35:35] | Nothing bigger than your little finger’s gonna get through. | 比小手指大的东西都出不去 |
[35:39] | If it’s here, it’s going to be trapped here. | 要是那东西来了 也会被困住 |
[35:43] | I guess all we can do is wait. | 看来只有等了 |
[36:28] | – Mulder. – It’s me. Where are you? | 我是穆德 是我 你在哪 |
[36:31] | The treatment plant. I thought it might be back in the system. | 在污水处理厂 那东西可能会回来 |
[36:34] | – How? – Forget it. It’s stupid. | 怎么会 算了吧 不用讲了 |
[36:37] | – Well, you won’t like what I have to tell you. – Why not? | 你不会喜欢我要讲的事 怎么说 |
[36:42] | It hadn’t occurred to me, but the | 之前我没想过 |
[36:44] | fluke in the corpse might have been an incubating larva. | 不过尸体中的扁形虫 |
[36:48] | This creature, or whatever it is, | 可能是待孵化的幼虫 |
[36:50] | transmits its eggs or larvae through its bite. | 这鬼东西透过噬咬 来把卵或幼虫传出去 |
[36:54] | – You mean it’s trying to reproduce? – It’s looking for hosts. | 你是指它在繁殖 它在找寄主 |
[36:59] | It attacks because the | 它会攻击是因为受害者身体 |
[37:00] | victims’ bodies provide generative nourishment. | 提供了生长的滋养 |
[37:04] | – Mulder… – Yeah. | 穆德 我在听 |
[37:06] | – If it finds a new host… – I know. It could multiply. | 要是它找到新寄主 我知道 它就会繁殖 |
[37:10] | Agent Mulder! Linesman | 穆德探员 |
[37:12] | spotting something down in a section of pipe! | 工人看到管道下面有东西 |
[37:15] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[37:17] | – Here. – That’s near where we found the first body. | 这里 很接近发现第一具尸体之处 |
[37:21] | Right. Except this is an old overflow system… | 对 这是个老的注水系统 |
[37:24] | ..That dumps into the harbour during heavy rainfall. | 会排水到海港 |
[37:27] | That must be where it got into the system. | 它一定是从这里进去的 |
[37:30] | It’s working its way back out to sea. | 它在想办法回到海里 |
[38:24] | That’s the overflow pipe. | 那是注水管 |
[38:26] | It leads to another vault like this one,… | 通到另一个地窖 |
[38:28] | ..Then about three quarters of a mile to the sea. | 离海边不到1/4哩 |
[38:32] | Let’s see if we can get that gate closed. | 看看能否把那个闸关上 |
[38:54] | It’s rusted in position. | 已经生锈了 |
[38:57] | Let’s see if I can get some leverage here. | 找找看有没有工具 |
[39:26] | – Goddammit! – You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:29] | Yeah. I… I lost my glasses. | 还好 眼镜不见了 |
[39:45] | – Give me your hand! – Get me outta here! | 把手给我 拉我出去 |
[39:49] | Grab it! | 捉住 |
[39:57] | We need some help down here! | 下面需要帮忙 |
[40:21] | I’ll get you outta here! | 我会救你出去的 |
[40:29] | Hold on! Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[40:31] | Are you all right? Are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[41:13] | – Is this seat taken? – No. | 有人坐吗 没有 |
[41:15] | But I should warn you, I may reek a bit of the sewer. | 可是我会臭晕你 |
[41:18] | I’ll take my chances. | 碰碰运气 |
[41:28] | You talked to Skinner yesterday? | 昨天跟史基纳谈过吗 |
[41:31] | Success in our work is imperative, Scully. | 成功达成任务是必要的 |
[41:34] | Reinstatement of the X-Files must be undeniable. | 恢复X档案是不可少的 |
[41:38] | – That came from Skinner?! – No. | 史基纳说的 不是 |
[41:42] | We have a friend in the FBI. | 调查局有我们的朋友 |
[41:47] | I thought you might be interested | 可能你会有兴趣听听 |
[41:49] | in the lab results on the biology of the fluke larva. | 那扁形虫幼虫的化验结果 |
[41:53] | Dissection and analysis indicates… | 解剖及分析显示 |
[41:57] | ..Reproductive and physiological cross-traiting,… | 透过生殖与机能交叉特性 |
[42:01] | ..Resulting in a sort of quasi-vertebrate human. | 结果是个似半脊椎的人类 |
[42:04] | Human? | 人类 |
[42:06] | Yes, but still capable of | 是 但仍能像扁形虫般 |
[42:08] | spontaneous regeneration, like any fluke or flatworm. | 自发的再生 |
[42:12] | How does that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[42:14] | Radiation. Abnormal cell fusion. | 辐射 异常细胞分裂 |
[42:17] | The suppression of natural genetic processes. | 抑制自然基因的进行 |
[42:22] | Mulder, nature didn’t make this thing. We did. | 穆德 大自然不造物 是我们造的 |
[42:44] | I know these. | 我知道 |
[42:49] | These are from Chernobyl. | 来自切尔诺贝利核电厂 |
[42:51] | That creature came off of a decommissioned Russian freighter… | 那东西是从退役的俄国货轮上下来的 |
[42:56] | ..That was used in the | 货轮本来是用来 |
[42:57] | disposal of salvage material from the meltdown. | 载运丢弃核子炉残骸 |
[43:00] | It was born in a… in a primordial soup of radioactive sewage. | 它出生在受辐射污染 管道排出的水里 |
[43:10] | You know, they say three | 要知道 地球上 |
[43:11] | species disappear off the planet every day. | 每天有三种生物消失 |
[43:14] | You wonder how many new ones are being created. | 但是新出现的 又有多少呢 |