时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Hold it, buster. | 拿好 混球 |
[00:45] | – Find the prisoner. – Find the prisoner. | 找出犯人 找出犯人 |
[00:50] | Hannah, whoa | 汉娜 |
[00:53] | Hannah, there’s been a mistake. Get me a lawyer. | 汉娜 他们搞错了 帮我找个律师 |
[01:01] | – Where is the king? – In the Great Hall, Sire. | 国王在哪里? 在大厅 陛下 |
[01:06] | – Enough. Thy post. – Aye, Sire. | 够了 你的信 是的 陛下 |
[01:11] | To the Great Hall. | 去大厅 |
[01:49] | I can’t breathe | 我不能呼吸 |
[02:01] | No, no | 不 不要 |
[02:04] | Not again | 别再来了 |
[03:20] | 弗吉尼亚州 麻林市 戴维斯疗戒中心 时至今日 | |
[03:39] | Hello, Duane. Nice to see you. | 嗨 杜恩 很高兴看到你 |
[03:42] | Nice to see you too, Doc. | 我也一样 医生 |
[03:48] | – How are you feeling today – Pretty good. | 今天感觉如何 还蛮好的 |
[03:52] | Why don’t we sit down, Duane? | 何不坐下来 杜恩 |
[03:54] | – I wanna go over a few things with you. – OK. | 我想跟你谈谈 好 |
[03:58] | Now, uh… it says here… | 报告上说 |
[04:02] | ..That you’ve been refusing to take your medicine. | 你拒绝服用你的药物 |
[04:06] | I don’t like the way it makes me feel. | 我不喜欢服药后的感觉 |
[04:10] | OK. All right. | 好 没关系 |
[04:12] | Let’s talk about that. | 我们来讨论此事 |
[04:13] | Because we give you that medicine for a reason, Duane. | 给你服药是有理由的 杜恩 |
[04:18] | – Because of your behaviour. – I know. I know. | 是因为你的行为使然 我知道 我知道 |
[04:22] | Because we don’t want you to hurt anybody again. | 我们不希望你 再去伤害别人 |
[04:27] | Are you still hearing voices? | 你仍然听到杂音吗 |
[04:29] | I’m not crazy, Doc. Duane Barry’s not like these other guys. | 我没疯 医生 我跟其他的病患不同 |
[04:35] | No, everybody here is different. | 对 这里每个人都不一样 |
[04:38] | They’re coming again. They’re coming again. I can feel it. | 他们又来了 他们又来了 我感觉得到 |
[04:43] | They’re gonna take Duane Barry to the place. | 他们要把我带走 |
[04:46] | Nobody’s coming, Duane. | 没有人来 |
[04:50] | Nobody can stop ’em. | 没有人可以制止他们 |
[04:56] | I’m gonna give you a shot. | 我要帮你打一针 |
[04:59] | I think you just need some rest. | 你只是需要休息 |
[05:03] | This’ll make you sleep. | 这会让你睡着 |
[05:05] | And when you wake up, | 当你醒来 |
[05:07] | you’ll see we didn’t let anybody hurt you. OK, Duane? | 你会发现 没有人伤害你 好吗 杜恩 |
[05:14] | Duane? | 杜恩 |
[05:22] | Duane! | 杜恩 |
[05:24] | Get away. Get away. | 走开 |
[05:27] | – Put down the gun, Duane. – Gimme the keys. | 把枪放下 杜恩 把钥匙给我 |
[05:30] | – Duane. – Gimme the damn keys! | 杜恩 快把钥匙给我 |
[05:38] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[05:40] | Either way, Doc, we’re getting outta here together. You got it? | 要不就一起离开吧 医生 我们走 |
[05:44] | Let’s go, now! Go! Go! Go! | 现在就走 走 |
[05:46] | 华盛顿特区 1994年8月7日 | |
[05:58] | Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 |
[06:01] | Krycek. What’s up? | 可赛克 什么事 |
[06:07] | There’s a situation going down. They want you right away. | 有状况 他们要你马上赶去 |
[06:10] | What kind of situation? | 什么状况 |
[06:13] | A hostage negotiation. | 一桩人质胁持谈判 |
[06:16] | – And they want me? – Yeah. | 他们要我去 没错 |
[06:18] | – What for? – The guy escaped a mental institution. | 为什么 那家伙从精神病院逃出来 |
[06:21] | He’s got four people at gunpoint in an office. | 他用枪胁持了4个人 |
[06:24] | Claims he’s being controlled by aliens. | 声称他被外星人控制 |
[06:28] | 弗吉尼亚州 里奇蒙市中心 1994年8月7日 | |
[06:39] | – Krycek, Mulder. Where’s the commander? | 可塞克 穆德 现场指挥官在哪里 |
[06:42] | – Right that way, sir. | 在那边 长官 |
[07:06] | – Agent Mulder? – Yeah. | 穆德探员 是的 |
[07:07] | Lucy Kazdin, negotiation commander. | 我是康露西 谈判指挥官 |
[07:09] | – This is Agent Krycek. | 这位是可赛克探员 |
[07:11] | – Let me show you what we’ve got. | 跟你报告现在的状况 |
[07:18] | His name’s Duane Barry. | 他叫做贝杜恩 |
[07:19] | He’s armed with a 9mm Smith & Wesson handgun,… | 手持9毫米手枪 |
[07:22] | ..One 9-round magazine. | 和一个九发的弹匣 |
[07:24] | We believe that he’s | 我们相信他会开枪 |
[07:25] | prepared to use the gun and not afraid to die. | 而且不怕死 |
[07:27] | – What does he want? | 他有何要求 |
[07:29] | – Safe passage for him and his hostage,… | 给他与人质一条安全出路 |
[07:31] | – ..A shrink named Hakkie. | 人质是精神科医生哈奇 |
[07:33] | – Passage to where? | 往哪里的出路 |
[07:35] | He’s bent on taking the doctor to an alien-abduction site. | 他一心想挟持医生 去外星人的基地 |
[07:38] | He can’t quite remember where the site is, | 他记不得基地地点 |
[07:40] | so he stopped at a travel agency. | 所以他到旅行社去 |
[07:42] | – Is he lucid? | 他神智清楚吗 |
[07:43] | – Yes, but off his medication, so he’s manic. | 清楚 但他没服药所以狂躁 |
[07:46] | Ranting about scoop marks, scars on his body, | 一直嚷嚷的说他身上的疤 |
[07:48] | homing devices and other nonsense. | 追踪晶片及其他的胡言乱语 |
[07:50] | Like what? | 诸如什么 |
[07:52] | This alien-abduction business, which I guess you know about. | 诸如外星人劫持的事 你知道的 |
[07:55] | Yeah, but I’ve never been in a hostage negotiation before. | 但我从来没有人质谈判的经验 |
[07:58] | We’ll take you through it. Agent Rich is advisory commander. | 我们会帮你 里奇探员是咨询指挥 |
[08:01] | – He and I will be coaching you. | 他跟我会指导你 |
[08:03] | – What Mr Barry needs is a friend. | 贝先生需要朋友 |
[08:05] | Someone who appears to understand | 一个了解他而且 |
[08:07] | him and can appeal to his sense of reason. | 能让他理性谈话的人 |
[08:10] | Do we know anything about his abduction experiences? | 知道任何有关 他被外星人劫持的事吗 |
[08:16] | You really believe in this stuff, Agent Mulder? | 你真相信这种事 穆德探员 |
[08:19] | Is that a problem? | 这样问很奇怪吗 |
[08:22] | We’re here to save lives. You’ll begin negotiations immediately. | 我们是来救人的 你要马上展开谈判 |
[08:27] | Every three hours we’ll re-evaluate your progress… | 每3个小时 我们会检讨你的进展 |
[08:30] | ..And let our tactical | 并且让战术指挥官 |
[08:31] | commander advise and update on the use of force. | 提供使用武力的建议 |
[08:44] | If this man is an abductee, I need to know more about him. | 如果他曾被外星人劫持过 我得更了解他 |
[08:47] | His personal history. Each abduction case is different. | 他个人的历史 每个劫持个案都不同 |
[08:51] | That material’s not been made available to us. | 没有收到这类资料 |
[08:53] | Nobody’s thought to call the hospital for records? | 没有人想过 向医院调资料吗 |
[08:56] | Look, Agent Mulder, the guy’s a psycho. | 听着 穆德探员 这家伙是个疯子 |
[08:59] | Your object is to keep him on the phone. | 你的任务就是跟他聊 |
[09:02] | The longer you do, the more chance he’s not gonna kill anybody. | 你聊的时间越久 人质就越安全 |
[09:06] | We stop to do a Freudian analysis, | 要是我们去做心理分析 |
[09:08] | next thing we know we’ve got four dead hostages. | 接下来就准备为人质收尸 |
[09:11] | So, whatever crap you gotta make up about | 所以 不管你要编造什么 |
[09:14] | spacemen or UFOs,… | 太空人或幽浮的鬼话 |
[09:16] | ..Just keep him on the phone. | 就是让他一直跟你聊 |
[09:23] | Are we gonna have to sit on the floor like this all night? | 我们就这样 整夜坐在地板上吗 |
[09:29] | I told you to shut up! | 我叫你闭嘴 |
[09:32] | We all have families, for God’s sake. | 我们都有家庭 |
[09:40] | Duane, don’t hurt anyone. | 杜恩 别伤人 |
[09:43] | – Please? – I’m not gonna hurt you, Doc. | 求你了 我不会伤害你 医生 |
[09:48] | Because this time you’re going with Duane Barry. | 因为这次 你会跟我走 |
[09:53] | So you can see what it’s like. | 你就可以看到它的样子 |
[09:57] | That it’s real! | 我说的都是真的 |
[10:09] | – Duane? – Yeah. | 是杜恩吗 我是 |
[10:12] | This is Special Agent Fox Mulder. | 我是穆德探员 |
[10:15] | – Look, I wanna try to help you. – Yeah? | 听着 我是来帮你的 是吗 |
[10:18] | Well… we’re just sitting here waiting for, | 我们正坐在这里 |
[10:21] | uh… travel plans. | 等旅行计划 |
[10:25] | I think I know what you’re going through, Duane. | 我想我了解你的遭遇 杜恩 |
[10:28] | I just wanna make sure you get what you want and that Bob,… | 我只是想确定你要的东西都有了 以及巴伯 |
[10:31] | ..Kimberly, Gwen and Dr Hakkie don’t get hurt. | 金柏莉 奎恩和哈医生都没事 |
[10:35] | You know what I’m going through? | 你了解我的遭遇 |
[10:38] | You think you know what Duane | 你以为你了解我的遭遇 |
[10:40] | Barry’s going through?! You don’t know jack! | 其实你知道个屁 |
[10:45] | I know you’re scared, Duane. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[10:47] | And that you’d like to see this all come out right. | 希望一切都顺利平安 |
[10:50] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[10:52] | So they can put me back | 好让他们 |
[10:55] | in the nuthouse… where I belong. | 捉我回疯人院 |
[10:58] | We’re only concerned about your safety, | 我们关心你的安全 |
[11:01] | Duane. You and the others. | 你跟其他的人 |
[11:05] | Hey, what’s your name? | 嘿 你叫什么名字 |
[11:08] | MuI-dore? | 穆德 |
[11:11] | I know the routine. | 我知道你们那一套 |
[11:15] | Honesty, containment,… | 诚恳 遏止 |
[11:18] | ..Conciliation. Am I missing something? | 安抚 我还漏掉什么吗 |
[11:22] | You need someone to trust, Duane. | 你得相信别人 |
[11:25] | I know a lot of people who’ve been through similar experiences. | 我认识很多 跟你有相同遭遇的人 |
[11:28] | You wanna do something for me, | 想帮我吗 穆德探员 |
[11:30] | Agent Mulder? You keep your dogs on a leash. | 叫其他人别轻举妄动 |
[11:34] | You try to gas me out or do anything stupid, | 你们若想逼我出来 |
[11:38] | these people die. | 或有任何蠢动 这些人都得死 |
[11:39] | They’re not taking me again. | 他们无法再带我走 明白吗 |
[11:42] | You got it? They can take somebody else! | 但他们会害死其他人 |
[11:46] | Nobody’s gonna try anything, Duane. | 没有人会伤害你 杜恩 |
[11:49] | Who is this guy? He’s FBI, isn’t he? | 他是谁? 联邦探员对不对 |
[11:54] | – Former FBI. – And you didn’t think to mention that? | 前联邦探员 为什么刚才不说 |
[11:57] | He’s been institutionalised on | 他已进出疯人院10年 |
[11:59] | and off for over a decade. It’s beside the point. | 所以探员经历不是重点 |
[12:03] | The point being that the | 问题是局本部 |
[12:04] | Bureau wants to minimise its embarrassment. | 想掩盖事实避免尴尬 |
[12:07] | That we can police our own. | 以便我们可以自行调查 |
[12:09] | They would like it done as neatly and cleanly as possible. | 当局希望能够尽量干净俐落的解决 |
[12:12] | – Well, you’re off to a hell of a start. | 你一开始就想置身事外 |
[12:15] | – Negotiation is a process, Agent Mulder. | 谈判只是一个程序 |
[12:18] | If you just wanted somebody | 如果只是想找人照本宣科 |
[12:19] | to read the script, you didn’t need me. | 你并不需要我 |
[12:21] | This method has proven | 这方法很有用 |
[12:22] | successful in winning the hostage-taker’s trust. | 可赢得绑架者的信任 |
[12:25] | No. That man is afraid, | 他很害怕 |
[12:26] | and the only way you’re gonna win his trust… | 唯一能赢得他信任的方法 |
[12:29] | ..Is by trying to understand what he’s afraid of. | 就是去了解他害怕什么 |
[12:32] | Have you ever spoken to an abductee, Agent Kazdin? | 你曾跟被外星人劫持者谈过吗 |
[12:35] | Heard them talk about having | 听过他们谈论 |
[12:37] | their brains sucked out through their nostril? | 被从鼻孔吸取脑髓的事吗 |
[12:40] | – Wanna know what they do to your ovaries? | 想不想听他们如何处理卵巢 |
[12:42] | – Not particularly. | 不想 |
[12:43] | Well, then, understand that you | 那么了解这点以后 |
[12:45] | might have to alter your approach a little bit here. | 你必须改变一下想法 |
[12:55] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我可以帮忙的 |
[12:57] | – Yeah. What’s your name again? – Krycek. | 有 你叫什么名字 可赛克 |
[13:00] | – Krycek. Have you got your notepad? – Yeah. | 可塞克 你有带记事本吗 |
[13:04] | Grande, two per cent cappuccino with vanilla. Agent Rich? | 去买杯卡布奇诺咖啡 里奇探员要吗 |
[13:13] | As you can see, the SWAT team has | 如你们所见 战术小组 |
[13:16] | taken positions on all the surrounding buildings… | 已在四周建筑物就定位… |
[13:19] | – Scully. | 我是史卡利 |
[13:20] | – It’s me. I’m in Virginia. | 是我 我在维吉妮亚 |
[13:22] | I know. I’ve been watching it on TV. What’s going on? | 我知道 我看了电视报导 怎么回事 |
[13:25] | What’s the media saying? | 媒体怎么说 |
[13:27] | An escaped mental patient | 1个精神病患在旅行社 |
[13:28] | is holding people hostage in a travel agency. | 挟持了4个人质 |
[13:31] | What they’re not telling is | 他们没有说他是个声称 |
[13:32] | he’s former FBI who claims to be an alien abductee. | 被外星人劫持过的前联邦探员 |
[13:35] | – Seriously? – His name’s Duane Barry. I need your help. | 很重要吗? 他叫贝杜恩 我需要你帮忙 |
[13:39] | Find out what happened to him. | 查查过去发生过什么事 |
[13:41] | Transcripts from therapy sessions,… | 去查查病历资料 |
[13:43] | ..Hypnotic regressions, anything about his abduction. | 催眠记录 任何有关被外星人绑走… |
[13:48] | – Mulder? – The lights just went out here. | 穆德? 灯突然熄灭 |
[13:53] | – We’re losing power. – What the hell is goin’ on? | 这里停电了 搞什么鬼 |
[14:05] | – Tactical Unit, what are you guys up to? | 战术小组 你们在搞什么? |
[14:08] | – Absolutely nothing, sir. | 没有啊 长官 |
[14:09] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[14:12] | Get down! Everybody get down! | 蹲下 大家蹲下 |
[14:15] | Tactical Command, shots have been fired. Locate and report. | 作战指挥 已经开火了 请确认位置并回报 |
[14:27] | Negative. I’ve lost communication. Waiting for orders, sir. | 我们失去通讯 请听从指挥 先生 |
[14:30] | – We’ve lost our captured line. | 电话断线了 |
[14:32] | – We have either four or five shots fired. | 有4 5声枪响 |
[14:35] | – What’s the number in there? – 5552804. | 那边的电话几号 |
[14:37] | We have either four or five shots fired. | 有4 5声枪响 |
[14:41] | An electrical substation blew. We’ve got no power. | 一座电力站爆炸 我们没有电源 |
[14:44] | – Duane? – I told you. | 杜恩? 我告诉过你 |
[14:46] | – Is everyone all right, Duane? – You didn’t believe me. | 一切都没事吧 你并不相信我 |
[14:49] | No, I believe you. I just need to know if anybody’s been shot. | 不 我相信你 我只想知道有没有人受伤 |
[14:55] | I need towels. Kimberly? | 我需要毛巾 金柏莉 |
[14:59] | Kimberly? He’s going to bleed to death. | 金柏莉 他会流血而死 |
[15:04] | I guess we’re gonna need a doctor. | 我们需要医生 |
[15:15] | You’ll have almost full ambient hearing | 有时你会听不到四周的声音 |
[15:17] | loss and your sense of balance may be affected,… | 平衡感也会受影响 |
[15:20] | ..Particularly if you have to | 特别是当你快速移动 |
[15:21] | move quickly or get into a physical situation. | 或身体受到影响的话 |
[15:24] | If you get trapped or held in the building,… | 假使你被挟持 或被困在楼里 |
[15:27] | ..We’ll be able to warn you if there’s a tactical assault. | 发动攻击前我们会警告你 |
[15:30] | And remember, he’s either got four or five rounds left. | 记住 他还有4到5发子弹 |
[15:34] | There’s a wireless mike in the top of this flak jacket. | 防弹衣内有无线麦克风 |
[15:38] | Speaking in a normal voice, we | 用正常音量 |
[15:39] | should hear anything you say up to a hundred yards. | 我们都可以听到你说话 |
[15:42] | Attempt to keep these devices concealed. | 我们尽量隐藏这些装备 |
[15:45] | If you put a telephone to that ear, | 但若你让话筒靠近耳朵 |
[15:47] | it’ll reveal that you’re wired. | 它会使你的窃听器曝光 |
[15:49] | – You really wanna do this? – Yeah. | 你真的要这么做 是的 |
[15:51] | Your job will be to deliver medical | 你的任务就是送药给人质 |
[15:53] | help to the hostage. Anything else is a bonus. | 别管其他事 |
[15:55] | Get in and get out. You are not | 快去快回 你不必冒险 |
[15:57] | to risk your own life. And whatever you believe… | 不管你相不相信… |
[16:00] | Don’t jump into his delusion. | 都不要受他迷惑 |
[16:01] | I can’t negotiate if he thinks I believe him. | 若他认为我信他就不能谈判 |
[16:04] | Right. This is Agent Janus. He’s a trained medic. | 对 这位是詹探员 他是训练有素的医护 |
[16:08] | He’ll work on the hostage. You’re to keep Duane Barry talking. | 他会帮助伤者 你要保持跟杜恩对话 |
[16:12] | Like I said, if he’s talking, | 如果他一直说话 |
[16:14] | he’s not gonna shoot anybody – including you. | 他就不会伤人包括你 |
[16:19] | I’ve got three snipers out there. | 我安排了3位狙击手 |
[16:21] | Anything you can do to get him to the door… | 你只要引他靠近前门… |
[16:23] | All we need is one shot to the medulla oblongata. | 我们只需在他后脑开一枪就够了 |
[16:31] | Tact Command, this is rooftop zero two. I have them in sight. | 战术指挥 这是屋顶2号 我看到他们了 |
[16:35] | They’re passing the fountain | 他们正经过喷水池 |
[16:37] | and approaching the front entrance now. | 往前门走去 |
[16:48] | Just unlock the door. Move back. | 把锁打开就好 退后 |
[17:00] | – Duane? – Hands in the air. | 杜恩 把手举起来 |
[17:03] | – Put the kit on the floor slowly. – We’re unarmed. | 慢慢地把药箱放下 我们没带枪 |
[17:09] | – We just wanna help the injured. – Over here. | 我们只是来救护伤者 在这里 |
[17:14] | Face the door! | 面向大门 |
[17:16] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[17:25] | Not armed, huh? You’re FBI, aren’t you? | 没带枪 你是联邦探员对吧 |
[17:29] | – Got a gun in the kit? – No. | 药箱里有没有枪 没有 |
[17:32] | – Are you wearing a wire? – No. | 有窃听器吗 没有 |
[17:34] | We’re just here to help. | 我们只是来帮忙 |
[17:40] | Ok. | 好 |
[17:42] | – Nobody’s gonna try anything, | 没有人会轻举妄动 杜恩 |
[17:44] | Duane. – That’s right. You wanna work with him. | 很好 试着跟他合作 |
[17:47] | We just wanna make sure no one else gets hurt. | 我们只是要确定 没有其他人受伤 |
[17:50] | Just do your business and get out. | 弄好就给我滚 |
[18:03] | – How’s he doin’? – He’s bad. | 他情况如何 很严重 |
[18:07] | Hi, my name is Janus. I’m a paramedic. | 我叫詹 是医护员 |
[18:09] | Hold on. We’re gonna take care of you, OK? | 坚持住 我们会照顾你 好吗? |
[18:12] | They wanna work with you, Duane. | 他们要跟你合作 杜恩 |
[18:14] | But you gotta work with them. | 但是你得配合 |
[18:16] | – Why not let the others go? | 何不把其他人放了 |
[18:18] | – Doc’s going with me. | 医生得跟我走 |
[18:20] | Then let the women go. | 那么就放了女人 |
[18:25] | Were they here, Duane? The light. Was that them? | 那强光 是他们吗 |
[18:31] | – Don’t try and BS Duane Barry. – We lost time. | 别想唬弄我 时间曾经停过 |
[18:36] | I checked my watch. | 我有看手表 |
[18:37] | Isn’t that what happens? Time stops? Isn’t it? | 时间停顿过是不是 |
[18:42] | Duane? | 对不对 杜恩 |
[19:19] | – You’re making it up. | 是你编造的 |
[19:20] | – Isn’t that what they’ve been saying to you? | 这不就是他们的看法 |
[19:23] | – That you’re making it up? | 说一切都是你编的 |
[19:25] | – They say it’s all inside my head. | 他们说是我脑中的幻想 |
[19:27] | – All they wanna do is give me more drugs. – I hear you, Duane. | 只管给我更多的药 我了解 |
[19:31] | – You hear me cos I got a gun. | 我手中有枪你才这么说 |
[19:33] | – No, I believe your story. | 不 我相信你所说的 |
[19:36] | No, you’re feeding into his psychosis. | 不 你太迎合他了 |
[19:43] | Just listen to me. Don’t try and identify with him. | 听我说 不要试图认同他 |
[19:46] | I’ve talked to people, Duane. | 我和一些人谈过 杜恩 |
[19:48] | People just like you who nobody wanted to believe. | 像你一样不被相信的人 |
[19:54] | This man’s gonna die unless we get him to a hospital. | 不把他送去医院 这个人就没救了 |
[19:58] | Why don’t you let him go, Duane? | 何不放他走 杜恩 |
[20:02] | There’s no reason this man has to die. | 这个人不应该死 |
[20:06] | Come on, Duane. You’ve got the power. | 好不好 杜恩 你已掌控全局 |
[20:08] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[20:13] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:15] | Good. You made the right choice. Now, | 很好 你做对了 |
[20:18] | we’re just gonna move him carefully to the door. | 我们要把他移到门口 |
[20:21] | No! Baldie can go. | 不 光头佬可以走 |
[20:26] | But you stay. I’m trading the bald man for you. | 但你要留下 我用他来交换你 |
[20:33] | Dammit! | 该死 |
[20:35] | They’re coming out. Get him. | 他们出来了 接到他了 |
[20:39] | You’re gonna be all right, sir. | 你会没事的 先生 |
[20:42] | Keep moving. | 撑下去 |
[20:48] | Now let’s see how good a liar you are. | 现在看你怎么表演 |
[20:51] | I’m telling the truth, Duane. | 我说的是实话 杜恩 |
[20:54] | How could you ever know what Duane Barry’s been through? | 你怎么可能了解我的遭遇 |
[21:02] | How could anyone know? | 怎么可能有人了解 |
[21:05] | It happened to my sister. | 我妹妹也经历过此事 |
[21:13] | Don’t you think you can lie to save their lives. | 休想用谎言来救他们 |
[21:16] | I want some honesty! | 我要的是诚恳 |
[21:19] | I want some respect! | 我要的是尊重 |
[21:28] | I’m tired of all the BS! | 我对这些狗屁厌烦了 |
[21:31] | How does it happen, Duane? | 是如何发生的 杜恩 |
[21:33] | Driving in your car? Alone in bed at night? | 开车或睡觉时发生的吗 |
[21:38] | When do they come to you? You’re paralysed, aren’t you? | 他们何时找你 你瘫痪了 对不对 |
[21:43] | Unable to move. Sometimes you can’t even breathe. | 不能动弹 有时候甚至不能呼吸 |
[21:47] | You feel an electric shock and then they’re there. | 你好像触电一般 然后他们就来了 |
[21:50] | He’s gonna push him right over the edge. | 他要把他推到危险边缘 |
[21:52] | I need a clear picture of what’s going on in there. | 我要清楚的了解里面的情况 |
[21:55] | Right away. | 马上来 |
[22:00] | You’re choosing a dangerous course, Agent Mulder. | 你正在玩火 穆德探员 |
[22:03] | There are beings, aren’t there, Duane? | 有生物出现 对不对 杜恩 |
[22:06] | Are they tall? Or small? | 他们是高还是矮 |
[22:07] | – No! – Diminutive? | 不 很小吗 |
[22:15] | They take you, Duane, against your will. | 他们强行把你带走 |
[22:19] | – He’s gonna kill us. – You’re powerless. | 他会杀了我们 你无能为力 |
[22:22] | Sometimes you can’t even speak. | 有时你甚至不能言语 |
[22:24] | It’s always the same. Nobody can help you. | 永远这样 没有人能帮你 |
[22:29] | Where do they take you, Duane? | 他们把你捉去哪 杜恩 |
[22:31] | Is there a ship? Do they take you to a ship, Duane? | 有太空船吗 他们捉你到太空船吗? 杜恩 |
[22:36] | How do you get there? | 你是怎么去的 |
[22:38] | Are you conscious of being transported? | 被运送时有意识吗 |
[23:09] | They’re talking to Duane Barry,… | 他们… 他们和我说话 |
[23:14] | ..But they don ‘t speak. | 可是不用开口 |
[23:19] | He can hear what they’re saying. | 我能听到他们说什么 |
[23:24] | They can… read his mind. | 他们能读我的心智 |
[23:29] | That’s right. Abductees call it “Mindscan”. | 那就对了 被掳者称之为”心智扫描” |
[23:32] | It’s a kind of telepathy. | 是心灵感应的一种 |
[23:37] | I’m telling ’em I don’t wanna go,… | 我说我不想去 |
[23:41] | ..But they never listen. | 但他们从来不听 |
[23:45] | They know what I’m sayin’. | 他们明知我的意愿 |
[23:51] | But they just… | 但他们只管 |
[23:54] | ..Go right on about their business. | 继续他们的任务 |
[24:07] | Tell him what their business is. | 告诉他任务是什么 |
[24:13] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[24:16] | They take you aboard the ship to perform the tests. | 他们捉你上太空船做实验 |
[24:27] | They… drilled my teeth. | 他们… 在我的牙齿钻孔 |
[24:32] | They drilled holes in my damn teeth! | 他们在我的牙齿钻孔 |
[25:37] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[25:39] | Who here can talk to an Agent Scully? | 谁认识史卡利探员 |
[25:45] | Agent Scully, it’s Alex Krycek. | 史探员 我是可赛克 |
[25:48] | – Where’s Mulder? – He traded himself for one of the hostages. | 穆德呢 他拿自己交换一个人质 |
[25:52] | – What? – He’s in with Duane Barry. | 什么? 他跟杜恩在一起 |
[25:56] | – Get him out of there. – They’re working on it. | 把他弄出来 他们正在努力 |
[25:58] | No, get him out of there now or he’s gonna be killed. | 不 现在就把他弄出来 不然他会被杀 |
[26:01] | – How can you be sure? | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[26:03] | – Duane Barry is not what Mulder thinks he is. | 因为杜恩这人并不单纯 |
[26:15] | How old was your sister when they took her? | 你妹妹被捉的时候几岁 |
[26:19] | She was eight. | 8岁 |
[26:22] | I’ve seen kids sometimes. Young girls. | 有时我看到一些小女孩 |
[26:27] | What are they doing to them? | 他们怎么对待小孩 |
[26:29] | Doing tests. | 做实验 |
[26:31] | You know,… | 你知道的 |
[26:34] | ..Testing ’em. | 拿她们做实验 |
[26:45] | They tell ’em not to cry. | 他们叫她们别哭 |
[26:48] | Are they hurting them? | 有伤害她们吗 |
[26:50] | Oh, yeah. | 喔 当然有 |
[26:54] | Sometimes,… | 有时候 |
[26:57] | ..Sometimes it hurts real bad and, uh… | 有时伤的真严重而且… |
[27:02] | ..You just wanna die, you know? You know what’s it’s like, sir? | 令人只想死了算了 你知道那个感受吗 |
[27:11] | It’s like living with a gun to your head… | 就好像活在枪口下 |
[27:14] | and never knowing when it’s gonna go off. | 不知道哪天会死 |
[27:17] | You can let the others go, Duane. | 你可以放其他的人走 |
[27:23] | Let the others go and take me. | 放他们走而把我留下 |
[27:26] | Oh. They heard you talking like that, | 他们听到你这么说 |
[27:29] | they’re gonna have your ass. | 会笑你是白痴 |
[27:33] | I don’t care about that, Duane. | 我不在乎 杜恩 |
[27:38] | No. I wouldn’t do that to you. | 不 我不会答应你 |
[27:43] | Besides, Doc and I got an appointment. | 况且 医生和我还有约 |
[27:47] | Ain’t that right, Doc? | 对不对? 医生 |
[28:09] | We got a picture. Mulder is here, opposite the doctor. | 我们有图片了 穆德在这里 对面是医生 |
[28:12] | The women are on the north wall. | 女士们在北面墙 |
[28:14] | We can’t see the east wall. Barry must be there. | 看不到东面墙 杜恩一定在那里 |
[28:17] | – Hold on a second. – No. I don’t think you understand. | 稍等一下 我想你搞不清楚 |
[28:20] | – I just flew down from… – We’ve got a situation… | 我刚从… 我们有个状况… |
[28:22] | – Let me talk to someone in charge. – Calm down, Scully. | 我要跟指挥官谈 冷静点 |
[28:25] | I’m not gonna calm down until I can | 我无法冷静 |
[28:27] | talk to someone who will listen to what I’m saying! | 除非有人能听我说 |
[28:30] | What’s the problem here? | 有什么问题 |
[28:32] | I’m Special Agent Dana Scully and I | 我是史卡利探员 |
[28:34] | have information that is vital to your negotiations. | 有事关重大的资料相告 |
[28:37] | – What information? – I think there has been a misjudgment here. | 什么资料? 我认为你们判断错误 |
[28:41] | This man who claims to be under the control of aliens,… | 这个声称 曾被外星人控制的人 |
[28:45] | ..His mental health history describes a rare state of psychosis. | 心理病史显示 他患有罕见的精神错乱 |
[28:49] | As you see from his medical records, | 从病历中可以得知 |
[28:51] | in 1982 Duane Barry was shot in the line of duty,… | 1982年他在服勤时中枪 |
[28:54] | ..The bullet piercing his bilateral frontal lobes. | 子弹穿入他的脑叶 |
[28:58] | The injury left him nearly incapable of functioning in society. | 枪伤使他无法在社会生活 |
[29:02] | It effectively destroyed the moral center of his brain. | 强烈的破坏他的道德判断能力 |
[29:06] | Almost a hundred years ago there was a famous case. | 100年前曾有过相似案件 |
[29:09] | A man named Gage had a blasting rod pierce the same region. | 有个叫盖兹的人 被枯枝刺中同样的部位 |
[29:12] | And what effect did it have? | 后来的影响为何 |
[29:14] | He became a pathological liar, | 他逐渐变成病态说谎者 |
[29:16] | suffering from severe delusions. | 精神承受严重的幻觉 |
[29:19] | His behaviour was characterised as bizarre and violent,… | 他的行为变得 失常而粗暴 |
[29:22] | ..With a tendency to act out his fantasies. | 随着他的幻想行动 |
[29:27] | How did you get involved in this case? | 你是怎么扯进来的 |
[29:30] | Agent Mulder called me. We used to work together. | 是穆德探员打电话给我 我们以前一起工作 |
[29:35] | Well, if this is true, | 如果这是真的 |
[29:36] | he’s got your former partner completely fooled. | 你以前的拍档就被耍了 |
[29:40] | Is there a way I can reach him with this information? | 能把这讯息传给他吗 |
[29:47] | The government knows about it, you know. | 政府也知道此事 |
[29:50] | They’re even in on it sometimes, | 他们有时也有份 |
[29:52] | right there in the room when they come. | 外星人来时 他们也在场 |
[29:55] | They work together. | 双方一起合作 |
[29:58] | With a, uh… secret, uh… corporation. | 进行秘密计划 |
[30:10] | Who in the government? | 政府中有谁参与 |
[30:12] | A man. Military. They’re all in it together. | 某军方人员 他们狼狈为奸 |
[30:19] | The government knows why they’re here,… | 政府明白内情 |
[30:22] | ..But they wouldn’t dare let the truth out, so they cooperate. | 但是他们不敢公开真相 所以他们配合 |
[30:27] | You’re gonna have to deal with | 你必须协助我揭露真相 杜恩 |
[30:29] | resolving this situation, Duane, sooner or later. | 这是早晚的事 |
[30:33] | I’m tired. | 我好累 |
[30:37] | There’s no other way out. | 别无他法 |
[30:39] | You’ve got to tell them what you wanna do. | 你要说出你的计划 |
[30:43] | – I just wanna go back to the place. – What place? | 我只想回去那里 哪里 |
[30:47] | Where it started. Where they first came and got me. | 外星人第一次来捉我的地方 |
[30:50] | Where is that? | 那是哪里 |
[30:55] | A mountain. | 一座山里 |
[30:58] | We went, uh… up and… up. | 我们一直往上升 |
[31:04] | Ascending,… | 一直往上 |
[31:07] | ..Ascending to the stars. | 升到星际 |
[31:11] | I’m not going again. | 我不要去那里 |
[31:16] | – No. – Mulder, it’s me. | 不要 穆德 是我 |
[31:20] | Listen to me. You cannot trust Duane Barry. | 听我说 你不能相信他 |
[31:24] | He is a psychopath who took a bullet in the head. | 他是个脑部受伤的疯子 |
[31:27] | He is not what you think he is. | 并非你想像的那样 |
[31:29] | What? | 干嘛 |
[31:32] | How do they find you each time? | 他们每次都怎么找你 |
[31:35] | Implants. | 植入追踪器 |
[31:37] | My gums, sinus cavity,… | 在我的牙龈 鼻窦 |
[31:42] | ..Here in my bellybutton. Tracking devices. | 及我的肚脐植入追踪器 |
[31:45] | Mulder, he could snap at any time. | 他可能随时会发狂 |
[31:47] | He has a history of irrational and violent behaviour. | 他有非理性和暴力前科 |
[31:51] | Now you have to work towards resolving this. | 你得设法解决 |
[31:54] | Now, you have his trust. | 你已得到他的信任 |
[31:55] | You have to try and negotiate with him. | 试着说服他 |
[32:01] | Why not let the women go, Duane? | 何不放女人走 |
[32:03] | They’ll deal with you if you let the women go. | 如果放了女人 他们会听你的 |
[32:06] | That’s good. That’s good, Mulder. Now, keep him talking. | 很好 穆德 继续和他说话 |
[32:10] | HRT is moving into position and | 人质救援组快行动了 |
[32:11] | unless you can get him to free the hostages,… | 除非你能说服他放了人质 |
[32:14] | ..They are going to execute a tactical plan. | 他们要采取攻坚行动 |
[32:19] | The women are of no consequence to you. | 这些女人跟你没有瓜葛 |
[32:22] | Let ’em go. | 放她们走 |
[32:25] | It’s the right thing to do, Duane. | 这样做是正确的 杜恩 |
[32:29] | OK, but he stays. | 好吧 但他不准走 |
[32:41] | Go on. Get outta here. | 走吧 离开这里 |
[32:44] | Get up. Go on. | 起来 走吧 |
[32:46] | Get outta here. Go on. | 离开这里 快走 |
[32:55] | I… I just want to say that I believe you. | 我只想说我相信你 |
[33:12] | OK, go! | 我们安全了吗 |
[33:14] | Are we safe now? | 女人都安全 |
[33:18] | – The women are clear. – I got him. Standing, center room. | 我已看到他 他站在房中间 |
[33:23] | Moving. | 行动 |
[33:29] | This is a countdown, Mulder. They’re coming at you. | 最后警告 穆德 他们行动了 |
[33:39] | – Position one, ready. – Coming at you. | 1号位置准备好了 就位 1号 |
[33:42] | – We’re gonna need transportation. | 我们需要交通工具 |
[33:44] | – What do you want, Duane? A car? | 想要什么 杜恩 车吗 |
[33:47] | – I don’t know. – Do you know where you wanna go? | 我不知道 知道目的地吗 |
[33:54] | They’re gonna tell me. | 他们会告诉我 |
[33:56] | Duane, you can’t leave here if you don’t know where you wanna go. | 如果你不知道目的地 就无法离开这里 |
[34:01] | – Duane! – What? | 杜恩 怎么了 |
[34:02] | – Come here. – Hold your fire. You lost your line. | 过来 别开枪 你射不中 |
[34:10] | – There’s something I wanna ask you. – What? | 我想问你一些事 什么事 |
[34:16] | You didn’t believe me. | 你一开始 并不相信我 |
[34:19] | I had to earn your trust. | 我得取得你的信任 |
[34:22] | Now there’s something I gotta know. | 现在我必须知道一些事 |
[34:24] | Are you making any of this up? | 这些事是捏造的吗 |
[34:36] | You, uh… | 现在你 |
[34:38] | calling Duane Barry a liar now? | 说我是骗子 |
[34:45] | No. | 不是 |
[34:47] | You think I’d make it all up? | 你以为这一切是我编的 |
[34:50] | No, I don’t. I’m sorry. | 不是 我很抱歉 |
[34:54] | – You’re sorry?! – Duane, will you listen to me for a second? | 你抱歉 可以听我说几句吗 |
[34:59] | You’re like all the others. You say you believe me. | 你跟其他人一样 你说你相信我 |
[35:01] | – I do believe you. – You’re lying just like everybody else! | 我确实相信你 你跟其他人一样骗我 |
[35:05] | I believe you, Duane! | 我相信你 |
[35:11] | – I trusted you! I trusted you! | 我相信你 我真是个傻瓜 |
[35:13] | I was a fool! – Can I… Can I say something? | 能听我说几句吗 |
[35:15] | Duane, can I say something? | 我能说几句吗 |
[35:18] | I know you’re tired, | 我知道你很累 |
[35:19] | but there’s something you’ve forgotten to do. | 但有些事你忘了做 |
[35:23] | When you let the women leave, you left the door unlocked. | 当你把女人放走时 你忘了锁门 |
[35:29] | Go and lock the door, Duane. Go lock the door. | 去把门锁上 杜恩 去把门锁上 |
[35:32] | Go lock the door, Duane. Go lock it. | 去把门锁上 杜恩 去 |
[35:38] | They can get in here. Go lock the door. | 他们会闯进来 去锁门 |
[36:08] | He’s down! He’s down! | 他中弹了 他中弹了 |
[36:29] | Code three. Repeat. Rolling code three. | 3号行动 重复 执行3号行动 |
[36:34] | Medical unit two zero. We ‘re rolling. | 这是20医疗小组 我们已出发 |
[36:46] | You OK, Mulder? | 你没事吧 穆德 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:53] | Whatever you’re feeling, you did the right thing. | 不管你感觉如何 你没有做错 |
[36:59] | I know. It’s just that, uh… I believe in him. | 只是当时我居然相信他 |
[37:06] | Sometimes when you wanna believe so badly, | 有时当你很想相信时 |
[37:10] | you end up… looking too hard. | 容易被变得盲目 |
[37:21] | 弗吉尼亚州 里奇蒙市 杰佛森纪念医院 | |
[37:25] | – Agent Mulder. Thanks for coming. | 穆德探员 谢谢你赶来 |
[37:27] | – No, I was surprised to get your call. | 我很讶异接到你的电话 |
[37:29] | Yeah, well, as it turned out, | 不管你的方法如何 |
[37:31] | whatever your impression of the way it was handled,… | 结果是问题解决了 |
[37:35] | ..I didn’t get to thank you | 我应该要谢谢 |
[37:37] | for going out there and putting it on the line. | 你的自告奋勇及其他表现 |
[37:40] | What? | 笑什么 |
[37:41] | I don’t know. I guess I thought | 我不知道 |
[37:43] | maybe you’d called me down here to chew me out. | 我以为或许你叫我来 是要挪揄我 |
[37:46] | – How’s he doing? – Duane? | 他好吗 杜恩 |
[37:48] | They almost lost him, but he’s stabilised. | 差点挂了 但现在还算稳定 |
[37:51] | They’ve got him listed on critical still. | 院方把他列为特别照护 |
[38:05] | I checked on his record with the Bureau. It was exemplary. | 他的记录是局里的教材 |
[38:09] | His accident was something of a mystery. | 他的事件很神秘 |
[38:12] | Shot by his own weapon in a drug stakeout, | 被自己的枪所伤 |
[38:15] | left for dead in the woods. | 差点死在森林中 |
[38:17] | He was never the same. Lost everything – wife, kids, house. | 之后整个人都变了 失去一切妻儿及房子 |
[38:21] | The fine thread of sanity. | 都是正常人的生存要件 |
[38:26] | I actually called you down here for another reason, Agent Mulder. | 事实上我请你来 是另有理由的 穆德探员 |
[38:36] | In the X-rays, the surgeon found several pieces of metal. | 外科医生用X光 发现几片金属 |
[38:41] | In his gums, in his sinus cavity and one in the abdomen. | 在他的牙龈 鼻窦 还有腹部 |
[38:48] | I had them checked. I felt you’d wanna know. | 我已检查过 我觉得你会有兴趣 |
[38:51] | And there were tiny drill | 另外在他的后臼齿 |
[38:53] | holes in his left and right rear molars. | 还有极小的钻洞 |
[38:57] | A dentist said they could not have | 牙医说以目前的设备 |
[38:59] | been done with any of the current equipment in use. | 是办不到的 |
[39:03] | Not without chipping or damaging the tooth. | 除非把牙齿破坏弄碎 |
[39:06] | Anyway, I thought you oughta know. | 无论如何 我想你应该知道 |
[39:28] | This could just be a piece of shrapnel. | 这可能是炮弹碎片 |
[39:30] | Duane Barry did a tour of duty in Vietnam. | 他在越南执行任务 |
[39:33] | It was right where he said it would be. | 这些在他牙龈及鼻窦的金属 |
[39:35] | Along with the ones in his gums and his sinus. | 真如他所言 |
[39:39] | And you think this was implanted? | 你认为那是被植入的吗 |
[39:41] | Well, if it was, that | 如果真是如此 |
[39:43] | would mean Duane Barry is telling the truth. | 就证明 杜恩所说句句实话 |
[39:46] | Or some version of the truth. | 或者真相有不同版本 |
[39:56] | Look, I’ll take this down to ballistics. | 我要把金属片送到弹道组 |
[39:58] | We can have this cleared up in a second. | 很快就有结果 |
[40:14] | 华盛顿特区 联邦调查局总部 | |
[40:15] | Let me just make a slight adjustment. | 让我做些微调 |
[40:24] | What do you think? | 你的看法为何 |
[40:26] | Could be a shell casing or a small artillery refragment. | 可能是弹壳 或者是小的炮弹碎片 |
[40:30] | The edges are dull, but it could’ve been white-hot. | 边缘很钝 但有可能受过高温 |
[40:33] | That would make sense. | 那很合理 |
[40:36] | But look at this. | 但是看看这里 |
[40:38] | – What? – These small markings. See them here? | 看什么 这些小记号 就在这里 |
[40:42] | Mm. Looks like some kind of a stamp. | 看起来像某种印记 |
[40:45] | Like it’s been tooled or etched. Pretty fine work too. | 像被打磨加工过 相当精细 |
[40:50] | This square we’re looking at is only ten microns across. | 我们看的这些矩型只有十微米长 |
[40:54] | Strange. | 很奇怪 |
[41:17] | Eleven fourteen. | 11元1毛4 |
[41:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:39] | – Can I get some help here? – I’ll be right with you. | 有谁可以帮忙顾一下 我马上来 |
[41:43] | I’m just gonna cash up my drawer. | 我只是要去入帐 |
[42:04] | – What happened? Did you touch something? | 发生什么事? 你动了什么吗? |
[42:06] | – Uh… I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[43:38] | Hello, this is Fox Mulder. Leave a message, please. | 我是穆德 请留言 |
[43:41] | Mulder, it’s me. | 穆德 是我 |
[43:43] | I just had something incredibly strange happen. | 我刚碰到奇怪的事 |
[43:47] | This piece of metal they took out of Duane Barry, | 杜恩身上的金属片 |
[43:49] | it has some kind of a code on it. | 有某种密码 |
[43:51] | I ran it through a scanner | 它经过扫描后 |
[43:53] | and some kind of a serial number came up. | 会跑出一堆乱码 |
[43:55] | What the hell is this thing, Mulder? It’s almost as if… | 这到底是什么东西 它几乎像是 |
[44:00] | It’s almost as if somebody was using it to catalogue him. | 它几乎像是某人用来分类杜恩的东西 |
[44:19] | – Come on! – Mulder! | 过来 穆德 |
[44:21] | – Come on! – I need your help! | 过来 快来救我 |
[44:24] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[44:31] | Mulder! | 穆德 |