时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | hey,jack. | 嘿 Jack |
[00:07] | did you dye your hair? | 你染头发了? |
[00:08] | no. | 没有 |
[00:09] | no. | 没有 |
[00:11] | so how was your new year’s? | 新年过的怎么样? |
[00:12] | wonderful. | 好极了 |
[00:14] | my dear friend,the deep sea explorer bob ballard, | 我的好朋友 深海探险家Bob Ballard |
[00:17] | brought over a 2,000 year old amphora of wine from a sunken phoenician trading vessel. | 带来了个有2000年之久的双耳酒罐 来自于一条沉没的腓尼基商船 |
[00:24] | the wine turned out to be quite toxic. | 后来发现酒有毒 |
[00:32] | my guests and i spent the stroke of midnight in my garden. | 午夜时分 我和满园宾客就在我家花园里 |
[00:36] | vomiting. | 呕吐 |
[00:37] | oh,my god,sorry. | 哦 天啊 抱歉 |
[00:38] | don’t be. | 不需要 |
[00:39] | the whole night the purging,the new year, | 这一晚上 折腾啊 新年啊 |
[00:41] | the vivid hallucinations of astarte the phoenician goddess of sex and war it all wiped the slate clean. | 对掌管爱和战争的女神Astarte的幻想 都化作了浮云 |
[00:47] | so. | 那么 |
[00:48] | nancy donovan. | Nancy Donovan呢 |
[00:49] | what happened before christmas was a mistake. | 圣诞前发生的事是个错误 |
[00:51] | she hasn’t contacted me since,so clearly she agrees it’s over. | 她后来没有联系过我 所以很明显她也认同 一切结束 |
[00:54] | well,that’s healthy.a clean break. | 挺好 干脆的分手 |
[00:56] | exactly.a clean break. | 没错 分得干脆 |
[00:58] | so what about you,lemon? | 你过的咋样 Lemon? |
[00:59] | is your 2010 off to a good start? | 你的2010年有开门红吗? |
[01:01] | well,i spent new year’s eve with my family,which was actually very special. | 我和我的家人度过了除夕夜 那可真是不寻常的一天 |
[01:05] | my cousin randy,this kid from this rural coal mining town,came out to us. | 我的表弟Randy 那个来自乡下煤矿小镇的孩子 出柜了 |
[01:10] | and i think old liz lemon had a little something to do with that. | 我想老Liz Lemon和那有点关系 |
[01:13] | randy’s gay,everybody! | Randy是个GAY! |
[01:16] | he’s gay. | 他是GAY |
[01:18] | i think everyone knew. | 我想每个人都知道了 |
[01:21] | finally! | 谢天谢地! |
[01:22] | over the break,i forgot what floor i worked on. | 放完假我都忘了我在哪层工作了 |
[01:24] | six,tracy. | 6楼 Tracy |
[01:25] | six! | 6楼! |
[01:26] | i knew it was a character from blossom,but i couldn’t find the joey russo button. | 我知道那是个来自于Blossom的角色 但我找不到Joey Russo的按钮 (Blossom:NBC台91-95年情景喜剧) |
[01:30] | hold the door! | 别关门! |
[01:32] | you guys,i had the most amazing new year’s. | 各位 我过了一个最激动人心的新年 |
[01:35] | i met james franco’s manager. | 我遇见了James Franco的经纪人 |
[01:37] | it was like a fairy tale. | 就像个童话故事那样 |
[01:39] | my client,james franco,he’s actively looking for a relationship with a human woman to dispel certain unsavory rumors. | 我的客户James Franco他急于找个人类女人 来段恋爱 用来消除那些不好的谣言 |
[01:45] | are you available for a fake romance with a movie star? | 你能和一个电影明星来段虚拟恋情吗? |
[01:47] | does chewing on a sponge trick your brain’s hunger center? | 嚼一块海绵会骗到你的大脑饥饿中枢吗? |
[01:49] | yes! | 愿意! |
[01:50] | yes!a million times yes! | 愿意! 一百万个愿意! |
[01:53] | so this is some arranged hollywood relationship? | 就是说一段安排好的好莱坞恋情? |
[01:56] | with james franco. | 是和James Franco |
[01:57] | can you believe they went to me before ayiiia from the real world: cancun? | 你能相信他们在找那个真人秀演员 Ayiiia之前就找上我了吗? (The Real World: Cancun MTV台真人秀节目09赛季) |
[02:00] | i think it’s great. | 这很好 |
[02:02] | the exposure will do wonders for you and tgs. | 这种曝光对你和节目都有好处 |
[02:04] | lemon,i want you and jenna to have a meeting with james franco and make sure his manager doesn’t screw her. | Lemon 我要你和Jenna与James Franco 一起开个会 确保那个经纪人不要搞她 |
[02:08] | too late! | 太迟了! |
[02:09] | wait,which way did you mean that? | 等等 你刚刚指的什么意思? |
[02:11] | i had a pretty amazing new year’s too. | 我也过了一个很不错的新年 |
[02:13] | my wife and i are trying for a daughter,and on new year’s eve i think i got angie pregnant. | 我老婆和我努力要个女儿 那个除夕夜 我想我让Angie怀孕了 |
[02:18] | no,no,no,no. | 不 不 别 别 |
[02:19] | okay,but i was gonna describe it real good. | 好吧 |
[02:36] | 30 Rock Season four Episode nine | 我本想描述得美好一点的 |
[02:45] | how was your new year’s,sir? | 新年过的怎样 头儿? |
[02:47] | perfect. | 棒极了 |
[02:49] | oh,my god! | 哦 上帝啊! |
[02:52] | as you know,on new year’s,i finally met my birth parents. | 新年里我终于和我的亲生父母见面了 |
[02:54] | so. | 所以 |
[02:56] | thank you for asking about that! | 谢谢关心! |
[03:00] | i called her,lemon. | 我给她打过电话 Lemon |
[03:01] | what? | 什么? |
[03:01] | i called nancy on new year’s eve at 3:42 a.m | 我在除夕早上3点42分打给了Nancy |
[03:05] | damn that phoenician wine! | 该死的腓尼基酒! |
[03:07] | and you don’t remember doing it? | 你不记得做了这些? |
[03:08] | the last thing i remember is going into a closet and switching clothes with bob ballard. | 我能记起的最后一件事就是进了个衣橱 和Bob Ballard交换了衣服 |
[03:11] | look,i don’t think you actually spoke to her. | 我不认为你真有和她讲过话 |
[03:13] | you hit pound after the number. | 拨号后你按了井号键 |
[03:14] | i think you left a message. | 你应该是留了个消息 |
[03:16] | cerie,get on her youface page.lemon,do you mind? | Cerie 登陆她的Youface主页 Lemon 让一让 |
[03:18] | no. | 哦 |
[03:19] | one second. | 一会儿就好 |
[03:22] | okay,her youface page says they’re on vacation. | 她的Youface主页写着他们在度假 |
[03:25] | they’re borrowing a friend’s condo in florida. | 他们在弗罗里达州向朋友借了套公寓 |
[03:28] | oh,what have i done? | 哦 我干了些什么? |
[03:29] | the woman is on vacation with her husband as we speak,probably having beach sex, | 那个女人和她丈夫一起在度假 现在或许正享受海滩性爱 |
[03:33] | which is the third best sex after elevator and white house. | 那可是仅次于电梯和白宫的最好性爱地点 |
[03:36] | is there any chance that she hasn’t heard it yet? | 有没有一丝可能她还没听到那条消息呢? |
[03:39] | as a frequent leaver of drunken messages,i can tell you no good can come of this. | 作为一个经常留下酒后胡言的人 我可以告诉你这样的下场不太好 |
[03:43] | as a frequent receiver of drunk messages,they are not cute,even when they’re from liz. | 作为一个经常收到酒后胡言的人 那些消息可不好玩 就算是Liz发的 |
[03:47] | da da da. | 够了 够了 |
[03:49] | good lord,i’ve lemoned the situation with nancy! | 神啊 我Lemon化了和Nancy的局面! |
[03:51] | i’ve got to erase that message. | 我一定要删掉那条消息 |
[03:52] | “lemoned”? | “Lemon化”? |
[03:53] | that’s not a thing people are saying now,is it? | 这是什么火星语 |
[03:56] | cerie? | 谁懂啊? |
[03:58] | lemoned. | Lemon化 |
[04:00] | doing it awesome. | 不要太牛哦 |
[04:01] | here’s the general idea,jenna. | 大致是这样的 Jenna |
[04:03] | you and i pretend that we met while filming a movie called space attack. | 你和我假装是在拍摄一场 叫做太空袭击的电影中认识 |
[04:08] | my title. | 我起的名 |
[04:09] | this movie will never be released because my performance will be deemed “too provocative for america. | 这部电影永远不会上映 因为我的表演 会被视为对美国太具有”煽动性” |
[04:15] | ” oh,i wish i lived in france. | 哦 我希望我住在法国 |
[04:17] | but out of this experience,we found each other,et cetera,et cetera. | 在这场邂逅之后 我们彼此相依 等等 |
[04:22] | five dates a week,one fight a month. | 一星期5次约会 一个月一次吵嘴 |
[04:24] | and because of a product placement deal with jamba juice,the fight will be in a jamba juice. | 因为我代言了Jamba Juice品牌 所以争吵要在Jamba Juice店里 |
[04:29] | i love jamba juice! | 我爱喝Jamba Juice! |
[04:31] | and this is the non disclosure agreement regarding anything you two may learn about each other | 这是份保密协议 包含了各种在这段恋情中 |
[04:35] | during the course of the relationship. | 你们两个需要了解对方的事 |
[04:37] | yeah,what exactly is mr.franco covering up here? | Franco先生到底在掩饰什么呢? |
[04:40] | liz,are you familiar with japanese moe relationships, | Liz 你听说过日本语里的萌之恋吗 |
[04:44] | where socially dysfunctional men develop deep emotional attachments to body pillows with women painted on them? | 那些社交功能失调的男人会对画有女人的 人体枕头产生深深的情感依赖? |
[04:52] | i am not,james. | 我不了解 James |
[04:54] | neither am i,liz! | 我也不了解 Liz! |
[04:56] | which is why it’s so weird the tabloids are running all these stories saying i’m in love with a body pillow. | 所以说很奇怪那些小报会写八卦 说我爱上了一个人体枕头 |
[05:02] | i mean,it’s crazy! | 简直太疯狂了! |
[05:07] | then why is that here? | 那这玩意放这儿干嘛? |
[05:11] | why? | 为什么? |
[05:13] | i mean,why is this table here? | 这桌子放这儿干嘛? |
[05:15] | i mean,why is that lamp here? | 这盏灯放这儿干嘛? |
[05:18] | kimiko is it is here like any other object. | Kimiko就像这里的其他物体一样 |
[05:23] | objects are made by men and used for many purposes. | 这些物体的存在有着各种理由 |
[05:27] | but we never love objects. | 但是我们从不爱上它们 |
[05:30] | where do i sign? | 我该签在那里? |
[05:37] | hello? | 喂? |
[05:38] | liz?it’s randy randy lemon. | Liz? 我是Randy |
[05:40] | oh,hey,randy.what’s up? | 哦 嘿 Randy 什么事? |
[05:43] | well,my parents and i are kind of fighting right now. | 我的父母和我目前有点争执 |
[05:45] | because you spilled orange soda on the couch? | 因为你把橘子汽水打翻在沙发上了? |
[05:48] | no,because of the gay thing. | 不是 因为出柜那件事 |
[05:50] | so now i’m here in new york. | 我现在到纽约了 |
[05:52] | wait,you’re in new york? | 等等 你到纽约了? |
[05:53] | yeah,i figured i’d come stay with my cool cousin liz. | 我寻思着我得过来和我超酷的表姐Liz住了 |
[05:56] | besides,what better place for me to be now that i’m a homo? | 除此之外 既然我已是玻璃了 还有更好的地方去吗? |
[05:59] | is that the one we call ourselves? | 是用这个词称呼我们吗? |
[06:01] | nope.get a cab,okay?go to my apartment. | 不是 叫辆计程车 好吗? 去我的公寓 |
[06:03] | 168 riverside drive. | 168号 环河路 |
[06:05] | okay. | 好吧 |
[06:05] | uh,actually there’s a guy here who offered to drive me if i helped him move a couch into a van. | 事实上 这里有个家伙能载我一程 条件是我帮他把沙发搬到货车里 |
[06:10] | nope.that’s a serial killer. | 别 那是个连环杀手 |
[06:12] | just get a cab.i’ll pay for it. | 叫辆计程车就行了 钱我来付 |
[06:14] | you have amish here? | 你们这里有阿米希人? (Amish:门诺教派之教徒 ) |
[06:15] | just get in the house,randy. | 快去我家 Randy |
[06:17] | kenneth,jonathan,i need one of you to help me with a very special assignment. | Kenneth Jonathan 我要你们俩中的一个 来帮助我完成一个非常特殊的任务 |
[06:24] | i hope it’s me. | 我希望是我 |
[06:25] | but i’m honored just to be standing here with you. | 但我很荣幸能和你站在这里 |
[06:27] | i’m going to drive up to waltham,massachusetts,break into a woman’s home, | 我要开车去马萨诸塞州的沃尔瑟姆 闯进一个女人的家里去 |
[06:31] | and erase a potentially embarrassing and destructive answering machine message. | 并删除电话答录机中一条 可能引起难堪 具有毁灭性的消息 |
[06:35] | the home in questions has a doggy door. | 刚刚说到的房子 有个狗门 |
[06:37] | that will be our way in. | 我们就从那儿进去 |
[06:41] | using these hangers. | 用这个衣架 |
[06:44] | prove that you are lithe enough to accompany me to waltham. | 来证明你够柔软 才能和我一起去沃尔瑟姆 |
[06:57] | it’s kenneth! | 那就Kenneth了! |
[07:02] | you sicken me. | 你真让人失望 |
[07:14] | i did it! | 我成功了! |
[07:15] | angie just called.she’s pregnant. | Angie刚打来电话 她怀孕了 |
[07:16] | –that’s awesome. –congratulations. | – 太好了 – 恭喜你 |
[07:17] | yes.and it gets better. | 是啊 还有更好的呢 |
[07:19] | i just had a burrito! | 我刚吃了一个墨西哥玉米煎饼! |
[07:21] | well,now you just have to hope that it’s a girl. | 现在只需祈祷那是个女孩了 |
[07:23] | i know it’s a girl,liz lemon,because i yelled “susan b.anthony” at the moment of conception. | 我确信是个女孩 Liz Lemon 因为受精那一刻我喊了”Susan B. Anthony” |
[07:28] | well,that’ll do it. | 这样也行啊… |
[07:29] | we’re gonna name her after the place that she was conceived. | 我们会依据怀上她的地名给她起名 |
[07:31] | it was a pretty wild night. | 那可是个疯狂的夜晚 |
[07:33] | so we gonna name her either virginia,netjet,or bathroom at teterboro airport. | 所以我们或者叫她弗吉尼亚 奈特捷航空 或者西泰特波罗机场的卫生间 |
[07:38] | virginia is nice. | 弗吉尼亚不错 |
[07:41] | oh,liz,i’m in love. | 哦 Liz 我恋爱了 |
[07:44] | you’re really not. | 你可没有 |
[07:46] | james and i just had lunch at the spotted pig. | James和我刚在Spotted Pig吃了午餐 |
[07:48] | the paparazzi were everywhere. | 狗仔队到处都是 |
[07:50] | the gossip blogs are calling us “james. | 八卦博客称呼我们”James” |
[07:53] | ” it’s a combination of jenna and james. | 是Jenna和James的组合体 |
[07:55] | jenna,look,i’m glad that you’re having fun,but is this really all that you want? | Jenna 听好了 我很高兴你过的很开心 但是这就是你所追求的? |
[07:59] | i mean,you and i are not getting any younger. | 你我都不再年轻了 |
[08:02] | you don’t know that thing i sleep in isn’t working. | 你又不知道我那睡眠仓有没有用 |
[08:04] | don’t you want more than some fake boyfriend? | 一个假男友就让你满足了? |
[08:06] | don’t you want to be happy? | 你不想要快乐吗? |
[08:07] | liz,i am happy. | Liz 我现在很快乐 |
[08:09] | all this attention,getting my picture taken, | 这么受人瞩目 被拍照 |
[08:11] | having ice cold diarrhea from drinking too much jamba juice | 因为喝了太多的Jamba Juice而拉肚子 |
[08:14] | it’s everything i ever wanted. | 一切都是我一直想要的 |
[08:31] | sorry,sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[08:33] | that happens sometimes when i unhinge my pelvis. | 我移动骨盆时经常发生这种情况 |
[08:45] | oh,i was afraid of this. | 哦 我就担心这个 |
[08:46] | it’s not an answering machine,it’s a voice mail. | 这不是一个答录机 而是个语音信箱 |
[08:48] | okay,well,we just need to look for clues to her password. | 我们只需要按线索找出她的密码 |
[08:52] | it’ll be like the da vinci code. | 那就像达芬奇密码 |
[08:54] | ehh albino monk! | 哦 白化病的修道士! |
[08:56] | that’s a mirror,kenneth. | 那是面镜子 Kenneth |
[08:57] | she must have written it down somewhere. | 她一定写在什么地方 |
[08:59] | try on the computer. | 试试电脑 |
[09:01] | okay. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | search. | 搜寻 |
[09:06] | –i just took my picture with that little camera thing. –kenneth! | – 我刚刚用那个摄像头拍了张照 |
[09:08] | all right. | 别急 |
[09:09] | i just need to erase that picture. | 我只需要删除那张照片 |
[09:13] | whoops,i just made it the desktop image. | 天啊 我把它搞成桌面了 |
[09:15] | how did i do that? | 我怎么做到的? |
[09:16] | wait a minute. | 等会儿 |
[09:19] | wait a minute! | 等会儿! |
[09:25] | nancy’s husband has been sleeping on the couch. | Nancy的老公一直睡在这张沙发上 |
[09:27] | “emailing image to address book”? | “照片发送至通讯簿”? |
[09:29] | what is wrong with me? | 我在搞什么? |
[09:32] | hey,liz. | 嘿 Liz |
[09:33] | oh,thank god. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[09:35] | randall lemon,where were you? | Randall Lemon 你去哪了? |
[09:37] | i’m sorry,i met these two guys and they just dropped me off. | 抱歉 我遇上俩人 他们把我送回来的 |
[09:39] | well,i’m glad they brought you home,but | 我很高兴他们把你带回了家 但是… |
[09:41] | that’s where i’m meeting them later a bar called “home butt. | 我在一个叫做”Home Butt”的酒吧 遇到他们的 |
[09:43] | ” no,you’re not. | 你不能这样 |
[09:44] | you came to new york to see your cool cousin,not run around with strange gentlemen. | 你到纽约是来找你超酷的表姐的 不是来和陌生人四处玩耍的 |
[09:48] | you don’t have to be so protective of me. | 你没必要小心护着我 |
[09:50] | this is new york city,randy. | 这里可是纽约城 Randy |
[09:51] | liz,you know how hard it was growing up gay in methenburg,pennsylvania? | Liz 你知道作为GAY成长在 宾州摩尔西斯堡有多难吗? |
[09:55] | the local tv station edited will & grace down so much that it was just called karen. | 地方台把Will&Grace剪辑到只能叫Karen了 (Will&Grace:关于同性恋生活的情景喜剧 Karen是其中配角) |
[10:00] | being in new york,this is the first time i’ve ever felt like myself. | 在纽约 第一次我感到活出了自我 |
[10:03] | and i want to go out and enjoy it,have fun. | 我想出去走走 享受一下 找点乐子 |
[10:06] | oh,we’re gonna have fun. | 我们会开心一下的 |
[10:07] | we’re gonna stay here and make nachos and see who can fall asleep the earliest. | 我们留在家里 做点墨西哥脆片 看看谁第一个睡着 |
[10:13] | fun! | 有意思! |
[10:15] | this is nice. | 感觉真好 |
[10:18] | your hand feels like a pillow that’s been in the microwave. | 你的手感觉像是微波炉加热过的枕头 |
[10:21] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:23] | okay,well. | 那么 |
[10:26] | i’ll see you tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[10:27] | wait. | 等等 |
[10:36] | oh,it’s okay.you can stop.i was wrong. | 好了 停 我看错了 |
[10:38] | what? | 什么? |
[10:39] | i thought it was a paparazzo,but it’s just some loser taking a picture of his kid. | 我以为那是狗仔 结果只是个衰男在给孩子拍照片 |
[10:43] | oh.right. | 哦 对 |
[10:45] | of course. | 当然了 |
[10:46] | that was fake. | 都是假装的 |
[10:48] | did you know “paparazzo” is singular to “paparazzi”? | 你知道狗仔是狗仔队的单数形式吗? |
[10:52] | kimiko taught me that. | Kimiko教我的 |
[10:55] | i’ll see you at dawn so you can get caught coming out of my apartment. | 大清早来找我吧 这样别人就能看到你早上从我家出来了 |
[10:57] | i’ll loan you a shirt. | 我借你一件衬衫 |
[10:58] | try to look like you just got drilled. | 尽量让人觉得你衣衫不整 |
[11:00] | you know the deal. | 你知道的 |
[11:21] | sir,this computer is not helping with our search. | 先生 这电脑只会帮倒忙 |
[11:24] | if you type “nancy’s secrets” into the internet,do you have any idea what comes up? | 当你输入”Nancy的秘密”进行网络搜索 知道冒出来的是什么吗? |
[11:29] | a store that sells wig extensions. | 一家卖假发周边的商店 |
[11:32] | i’ve seen all this before,kenneth. | Kenneth 这一切多么熟悉 |
[11:34] | the separate beds,the empty closets,the brave public face. | 分开的床 空荡荡的衣柜 对外表现地那么坚强 |
[11:38] | this is just another irish catholic couple | 又是一对爱尔兰天主教夫妇 |
[11:39] | who won’t admit to the world that their marriage is over. | 不肯向世界承认 他们的婚姻已经走到尽头 |
[11:42] | sir,you don’t know that. | 先生 你怎么能这么推测 |
[11:44] | they’re on vacation together right now. | 他们正一起度假呢 |
[11:46] | are they? | 真的吗? |
[11:49] | nancy donovan,still so organized. | Nancy Donovan 还是这么井井有条 |
[11:53] | in german class,mr.kruger always chose her to sort the students. | 上德语课时 Kruger先生总是选她来对同学们分类 |
[11:58] | he was eventually arrested by israeli commandos. | 他最后被以色列游击队抓走了 |
[12:02] | look. | 看 |
[12:03] | on the 30th she took flight 1470 to rsw. | 30号她乘1470航班去了RSW |
[12:07] | he left the next day for cvg. | 他第二天去了CVG |
[12:09] | they have to be different cities. | 这肯定是俩不同的城市 |
[12:11] | uh,fort myers in cincinnati. | 呃 辛辛那提的迈尔斯堡 |
[12:14] | did you not learn your nation’s airport codes in high school? | 你上高中时没学过本国机场代码吗? |
[12:16] | she’s at the beach house alone! | 她一个人呆在海边别墅里! |
[12:19] | that’s the most divorced sentence i’ve ever heard. | 这离婚的痕迹也太明显了 |
[12:21] | mr.donaghy,this snooping has to stop. | Donaghy先生 这种对别人隐私的侵犯 就到此为止吧 |
[12:24] | we came here to erase oh! | 我们是来删除…哦! |
[12:26] | i just took a picture of both of us. | 我把咱俩都照下来了 |
[12:31] | good morning. | 早上好 你脸上那是闪粉? |
[12:32] | oh,my god,did you go out last night after i won the sleeping contest? | 哦 天啊 昨晚我赢了早睡比赛后 你又出去了? |
[12:38] | i forgot to wash my face,didn’t i? | 我忘了洗脸了 对吧? |
[12:40] | i meant to do it at the club, | 我本来想在酒吧里就洗的 |
[12:41] | but when i got into the bathroom,everything started up again. | 但是我一进洗手间 就又那啥了 |
[12:44] | okay,that’s it,i am taking you to the port authority. | 好吧 到此为止 我要把你送到港务局去 |
[12:46] | to get on a bus home,not to meet people! | 是去送你回家 不是让你去见别人! |
[12:49] | god! | 天啊! |
[12:51] | look,you’ve had your fun. | 你已经尽兴了 |
[12:53] | you’ve seen new york. | 也来过纽约了 |
[12:54] | you’ve made some really neat friends. | 还交了不少正经朋友 |
[12:57] | maybe that’s enough for a first step. | 对于初生牛犊来说 也算够了 |
[13:00] | –okay? –yeah | — 是吧? — 嗯 |
[13:02] | okay,you’re right. | 好吧 你说的对 |
[13:04] | but i’m not going home until i give my cool cousin a makeover! | 但是在跟超酷表姐 玩场变装秀前 我是不会走的! |
[13:11] | is it gonna be fierce? | 会很猛吗? |
[13:13] | it would be if it was 2006. | 如果是在2006年 这次还挺合适 |
[13:16] | well,i do have this one cardigan that i’ve been kind of afraid to wear. | 我确实有件开襟衬衫 一直都不敢穿 |
[13:20] | well,let’s see it,girl. | 那就拿出来看看 妞儿 |
[13:24] | i’m not going back to methenburg! | 我才不回摩尔西斯堡! |
[13:27] | randy lemon,you open this door right now! | Randy Lemon 你赶紧给我开门! |
[13:30] | okay,i do appreciate the irony that i’m the one stuck in the closet now. | 好吧 我看出来了 现在被困在柜里的是我 挺搞笑的 |
[13:34] | is that irony? | 搞笑吗? |
[13:35] | not really. | 一般般 |
[13:39] | the sun is up and we are still in these people’s home. | 太阳都出来了 我们还在别人家里 |
[13:42] | god can see us now. | 上帝会看见我们的 |
[13:44] | we have to find that voice mail code. | 我们得找到语音信箱密码 |
[13:46] | it’s on the dry erase board above the phone. | 就在电话上方的留言板上 |
[13:49] | what? | 什么? |
[13:50] | i saw it there a few hours ago. | 几个小时前我就看到了 |
[13:52] | but i wasn’t done looking around. | 但我并未停止四处乱看 |
[13:56] | i’m ready to hear the message now. | 我准备好了 可以听消息了 |
[13:58] | sir,i don’t mean to swear,but i am irritated right now. | 先生 |
[14:04] | 5 5 2 8 7. | 我不想骂人 但是我现在很愤怒 |
[14:08] | thursday,december 30 thursday. | 星期四 十二月三十日 星期四 |
[14:12] | friday,january 1st. | 星期五 一月一日 |
[14:14] | 3:42 a.m | 凌晨3:42 |
[14:16] | meine liebe,gretta,it’s klaus. | 我的爱Gretta 我是Klaus |
[14:19] | remember mr.kruger’s german class? | 还记得Kruger先生的德语课吗? |
[14:22] | i took it to be with you. | 我选它是因为能和你在一起 |
[14:24] | sat behind you so i could talk to you and try to see the top of your underwear. | 坐在你身后 为了能和你说话 还想偷看你的内衣 |
[14:30] | you were gretta and i was klaus | 你是Gretta 我是Klaus |
[14:33] | jack,are you coming in? | Jack 你要进来吗? |
[14:34] | i’m on the phone! | 我在打电话! |
[14:36] | get back in the hot tub. | 快回浴缸里 |
[14:37] | ballard,don’t let them put their tops back on. | Ballard 别让她们穿衣服 |
[14:41] | i’m going to say good night with help from the poet rilke. | 我将用诗人里尔克的几句话 向你道声晚安 |
[14:45] | because only german can capture what seeing you again has made me feel. | 因为只有德语才能准确描绘 我与你重逢的感受 |
[14:50] | aus unendlichen sehnsuchten steigen endliche taten wie schwache fontanen. | 欲望无限 让人销魂 |
[14:55] | auf wiedersehen,gretta. | 再见 Gretta |
[15:00] | to erase,press seven. | 删除请按7 |
[15:02] | to save,press nine. | 保存请按9 |
[15:04] | for more options,press four. | 更多选项请按4 |
[15:07] | sir,what are you doing? | 先生 你要干嘛? |
[15:08] | erase it. | 快删除 |
[15:09] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:10] | i thought i wanted a clean break, | 我以为我想要干脆的分手 |
[15:11] | but if that message is how i really feel, | 但如果这条信息是我内心剖白的话 |
[15:13] | maybe she was supposed to hear it. | 或许她应该听到这些 |
[15:15] | her marriage is falling apart. | 她的婚姻正在分崩离析 |
[15:17] | we meet again after all these years. | 这么多年后我们又重逢 |
[15:18] | message deleted. | 信息已删除 |
[15:20] | next message. | 下一条 |
[15:22] | mr.donaghy,whatever’s happening here,it is not your place to interfere. | Donaghy先生 这里发生的事 你无权插手 |
[15:27] | if mrs.dougherty wanted you in her life,she would have called,given you some sign. | 如果Dougherty夫人想让你进入她的生活 她会给你打电话的 给你一些暗示 |
[15:31] | but she hasn’t. | 但她没有给 |
[15:32] | let it go,sir. | 放手吧 先生 |
[15:35] | you’re right,kenneth. | 你说得对 Kenneth |
[15:36] | but you are leaving through the doggy door. | 但你必须从狗门出去了 |
[15:40] | yes,sir. | 遵命 |
[15:49] | hey,liz,we’re playing the today show drinking game. | 嗨 Liz 我们在玩今日秀喝酒游戏 |
[15:52] | you do a shot every time they give a dumb travel tip. | 每次他们给出一条愚蠢的旅行建议 我们就喝一杯 |
[15:54] | i like to take the shampoo and put it in the little travel size bottles. | 我喜欢带上洗发水 把他们装到小瓶子里 |
[16:00] | then i take the original bottle and put it back in the shower. | 再把原包装带上 并放到浴室里 |
[16:03] | for later. | 留着以后用 |
[16:04] | yeah. | 哦耶 |
[16:07] | liz,relationship emergency. | Liz 情感危机 |
[16:10] | why are you wearing a man’s shirt and no pants? | 你怎么穿着件男式衬衫 还没穿裤子? |
[16:12] | last night,james kissed me. | 昨晚James亲了我 |
[16:14] | and for a second,i forgot it was fake. | 有那么几秒钟 我忘记了这是假的 |
[16:17] | and it was incredible. | 感觉特别好 |
[16:18] | now having lunch with james and the actress who plays my mom somehow seems hollow. | 现在和James还有假扮我妈的演员一起吃饭 让我觉得好空虚 |
[16:22] | what’s wrong with me? | 我到底怎么了? |
[16:24] | jenna,what you’re feeling is good. | Jenna 你的感受是好的 |
[16:25] | this thing with james is fun and exciting,but it isn’t real. | 和James的这一段的确刺激又开心 但都不是真的 |
[16:28] | deep down i think you want to be with someone you really love,and who can love you back. | 内心深处 你想和彼此深爱的人在一起 |
[16:33] | more friends on the plaza this morning. | 今天早上 更多人聚在了广场 |
[16:35] | hi,guys.you celebrating? | 嗨 同志们 你们在庆祝什么? |
[16:36] | we’re in love! | 我们相爱了! |
[16:37] | trent’s quitting the navy,and we’re going to get married in massachusetts. | Trent要从海军退役 我们要去马萨诸塞结婚 |
[16:41] | congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[16:42] | oh,boy. | 神呐 |
[16:44] | if you want to save money on the trip,consider taking a sandwich. | 如果你想旅途时省钱的话 考虑一下带个三明治吧 |
[16:48] | –give ’em a hand. –yeah | — 向大家挥挥手 — 哦也 |
[16:53] | hey,baby,you new here? | 嗨 宝贝 你是新来的? |
[16:54] | yeah,this is my first show. | 是啊 这是我第一场节目 |
[16:56] | and before you worked here,were you an ass scientist? | 你来这之前 是不是专门钻研翘臀的? |
[16:59] | because your ass blah,blah,blah.you get the point. | 因为你的翘臀很那啥 你意会的啦 |
[17:02] | so what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[17:03] | virginia. | 弗吉尼亚 |
[17:04] | virginia? | 弗吉尼亚? |
[17:06] | but that’s gonna be my daughter’s name. | 但那是我未来女儿的名字 |
[17:08] | are you also someone’s daughter? | 你也是别人的女儿吗? |
[17:10] | uh,yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:11] | is every woman someone’s daughter? | 每个女人都是别人的女儿吗? |
[17:13] | of course. | 当然了 |
[17:14] | uh oh! | 我晕! |
[17:24] | no.way | 不可能 |
[17:29] | i was wrong,sir. | 我错了 先生 |
[17:30] | there is a sign. | 她给过你暗示 |
[17:31] | she’s been thinking about you for years! | 这些年她一直在想着你! |
[17:33] | why can’t you be more like kenneth? | 你咋就不能像Kenneth这么聪明呢? |
[17:34] | go on. | 继续 |
[17:35] | her code 5 5 2 8 7. | 她的密码 5 5 2 8 7 |
[17:39] | do you know what it means? | 你知道是什么意思吗? |
[17:40] | well,it’s not a date. | 反正不是个日期 |
[17:41] | the first numbers are too high. | 第一个数太大了 |
[17:42] | it’s not the numbers,sir. | 不是数字 先生 |
[17:44] | it’s the letters. | 是字母 |
[17:45] | they spell “klaus. | 拼起来就是Klaus |
[17:47] | ” your name in german class. | 你在德语课上的名字 |
[17:50] | the class you were in with nancy. | 你和Nancy一起上的课 |
[17:53] | in high school.back in massachu | 高中时 在马萨诸塞 |
[17:55] | i get it,kenneth! | 我知道了 Kenneth! |
[17:56] | i’m just trying to figure out my next move. | 我正在寻思下一步该咋办 |
[17:57] | i have to play it cool. | 我得兜着点儿 |
[17:59] | you should buy a leather jacket! | 你应该买件皮夹克! |
[18:00] | get cerie in here. | 叫Cerie过来 |
[18:01] | not you. | 没让你去 |
[18:04] | pack your stuff. | 把你东西打包 |
[18:07] | you know,i don’t think this is about you protecting me. | 知道吗 你这不是在保护我 |
[18:09] | i think you have a problem with people enjoying themselves. | 你是看别人开心你就不爽 |
[18:12] | why did you even leave white haven,liz? | 你当时为啥要离开White Haven呢? |
[18:14] | when was the last time you watched the sun rise? | 你上次看日出是啥时候? |
[18:15] | –sometimes at work –or kissed a boy you just met? | — 有时在办公室能看到 — 上次亲一个刚见面的男人呢? |
[18:18] | –gross. –or went dancing? | — 恶心 — 上一次跳舞? |
[18:20] | i’m not going home until i make you appreciate living here. | 在你能重新认识生活的美好之前 我不会走的 |
[18:24] | tonight we are gonna do that makeover for real. | 今晚我们要来一次真的变装秀 |
[18:26] | and then i’m taking you out. | 然后我要带你出去玩 |
[18:29] | yeah,okay.fine | 好吧好吧 |
[18:31] | i mean,who am i to tell jenna that she doesn’t know how to be happy when i can’t even figure out | 如果我自己都没搞明白 怎么能说服Jenna去过幸福人生呢 |
[18:35] | stop so bored. | 别说了 真没劲 |
[18:38] | did i do that right? | 我做的还像回事吧? |
[18:38] | yeah. | 没错 |
[18:40] | that was super bitchy. | 看上去挺贱的 |
[18:43] | you can’t just break up with me. | 你不能和我分手 |
[18:45] | i’ll sue you for breach of contract! | 你违反合约 我要告你! |
[18:47] | oh,you’re being such a non pillow right now! | 哦 你表现得如此不枕头! |
[18:50] | but don’t you understand? | 你难道不懂吗? |
[18:51] | i just want something real in my life for once. | 我只想追求真实的生活 |
[18:54] | i want what you have with kimiko. | 我想要你和Kimiko那样的感情 |
[18:57] | oh,kimiko tan. | 哦 Kimiko Tan |
[19:00] | what am i doing,jenna? | 我这是在干嘛 Jenna? |
[19:02] | pretending to be something i’m not. | 戴着面具做人 |
[19:04] | making myself miserable when i’ve got happiness waiting for me at home. | 家里就有幸福在等待我 我却在这里自找苦吃 |
[19:08] | unless kimiko’s jealous of the ottoman. | 除非Kimiko嫉妒奥特曼 |
[19:10] | there’s nothing going on there.that’s a business relationship. | 但我和奥特曼只是生意上的关系 没别的了 |
[19:14] | don’t lemon your life,james. | 别把你的生活Lemon化了 |
[19:16] | be happy. | 快乐一点 |
[19:18] | i’m the actor james franco,damn it! | 我是演员James Franco 去他娘的! |
[19:20] | and i’m in love with and common law married to a japanese body pillow! | 我与日本人形枕头相爱并结婚! |
[19:27] | and i hope you had a good new year’s. | 也祝愿你有个愉快的新年 |
[19:29] | let me know the next time you and mark are in new york,and we’ll all grab dinner. | 下次你和Mark来纽约时告诉我 我们一起吃饭 |
[19:33] | auf wiedersehen. | 再见 |
[19:45] | –liz. –james. | |
[19:47] | you look great. | 你看上去不错 |
[19:49] | is jenna here? | Jenna在吗? |
[19:50] | no,jenna and i broke up,actually. | 不 Jenna和我分手了 |
[19:52] | we both decided it was time to be happy. | 我们一致决定 要追寻快乐 |
[19:54] | me too. | 我也是 |
[19:55] | i’m saying yes to life! | 我要向生活说Yes! |
[19:57] | okay. | 好啊 |
[20:08] | let’s do this. | 我们来吧 |
[20:11] | hey,you got home late. | 嘿 你回来的挺晚的 |
[20:13] | yeah,i,um | 是啊 我… |
[20:17] | randy,this is james franco and our friend kimiko tan. | Randy 这是James Franco 还有我们的朋友Kimiko Tan |
[20:22] | hey,randy. | 嘿 Randy |
[20:25] | –i’m gonna go to the bus station. –i think that’s for the best. | — 我现在就去车站 — 这样最好不过了 |
[20:32] | i blame you three for my unhealthy attitude towards women! | 都怪你们仨 让我对女性有不健康的态度! |
[20:36] | you have created an atmosphere of hostility and intolerance that everyone talks about all the time. | 你们创造了敌意和无法忍受的气氛 大家都一直议论纷纷 |
[20:41] | grizz,when was the last time you told your fiancee you loved her. | Grizz 你上次向你未婚妻说爱她 是啥时候? |
[20:45] | since the phone call i interrupted to make this announcement? | 就刚才我打断你的电话 要宣布我的重要决定的时候? |
[20:49] | kenneth,your haircut is disrespectful to lesbians! | Kenneth 你的发型是对蕾丝的大不敬! |
[20:53] | dotcom,do you ever read books by women? | Dotcom 你读过女人写的书吗? |
[20:56] | but george eliot was a woman. | George Eliot就是女的啊 |
[20:58] | enough! | 够了! |
[20:59] | i’ve made a decision. | 我决定了 |
[21:00] | and starting next week,i’m adding a woman to the entourage. | 从下周起 随从里加个女的进来 |
[21:04] | to be comtinued….. | 未完待续… |
[21:06] | really? | 真的? |