| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:34] | Stop! | 停下 | 
| [01:04] | Oh, Dad, you cut it out. | -爸爸 少来了 | 
| [01:07] | – I knew it was you, Dad. – Quit picking on your brother. | -我就知道是你 爸 -别弄你弟弟了 | 
| [01:10] | – Remember, he loves you. – No, I don’t! | -他爱你 -不 我不爱 | 
| [01:12] | – I’m glad you’re back home, Dad. – Not as glad as I am. | -我很高兴你回家 爸 -我更高兴 | 
| [01:15] | Did you see a lot of weird stuff this year? | 今年见过许多奇怪东西吗 | 
| [01:18] | Yep. It was the weirdest show ever. | 是我见过最奇怪的秀 | 
| [01:20] | But right now, your mother | 但妈妈要 | 
| [01:21] | thinks you guys are getting ready for bed. | 你们上床睡觉了 | 
| [01:22] | If she comes out here and finds | 如果她看见 | 
| [01:24] | you guys still in the pool, she’s gonna kill me. | 你们还在泳池 她会杀了我的 | 
| [01:26] | So, come on. Out of the pool. | 快点 出来了 | 
| [01:28] | Quit your whining. | 别耍赖了 | 
| [01:30] | Come on, if you want to | 走吧 不然不讲故事了 | 
| [01:31] | get a bedtime story. Out you go. That’s it. | 就出来 就这样 | 
| [01:33] | We don’t even have school tomorrow. | 我们明天都不用上学 | 
| [01:51] | What the hell? | 什么鬼东西… | 
| [03:00] | What happened to him? | -怎么了 | 
| [03:02] | Nothing you can ascertain from that photograph. | -照片上看不出来 | 
| [03:04] | The victim suffered from ichthyosis, | 被害人有鱼鳞症 | 
| [03:06] | a congenital skin disease characterized by the shedding… | 是一种先天性皮肤病 | 
| [03:09] | of the epidermis in the form of scales. | 特性就是 皮肤会像鱼鳞般脱落 | 
| [03:11] | This shows the entry wound of the undetermined weapon. | 这是不明凶器造成的伤口 | 
| [03:14] | There were no other injuries inflicted upon the body. | 身体没有其他伤口 | 
| [03:17] | No internal organs were removed and/or cannibalized, | 器官没被拿走或解体 | 
| [03:20] | and there’s no signs of any sexual molestation either. | 也没有被性侵犯迹象 | 
| [03:23] | That’s 48 attacks over the last 28 years, | 过去28年 有48宗袭击案 | 
| [03:27] | occurring in every state in the continental U.S. Almost. | 几乎全美 所有的州都发生过 | 
| [03:30] | The first in Oregon, the last five in Florida. | 第一起在俄勒冈 最后5宗在佛罗里达 | 
| [03:32] | The victims range from all different age groups, | 受害人来自不同的 年龄族群 | 
| [03:35] | races, both male and female. | 男女都有 | 
| [03:37] | The mutilations appear so | 看不出动机的截肢 | 
| [03:38] | motiveless that one would suspect some form of ritual. | 令人怀疑类似某种习俗 | 
| [03:41] | Yet they adhere to no known cult. | 但又没有这样子的祭仪 | 
| [03:43] | A lone serial killer would have been expected… | 连续杀人犯通常会 | 
| [03:45] | to escalate the level of violence of his attacks… | 加剧残暴度 | 
| [03:48] | over such an extended period of time. | 尤其是经过这么长一段时间后 | 
| [03:51] | So, what do you think, Scully? What are your initial thoughts? | 史卡利 你觉得呢 有什么初步想法 | 
| [03:56] | Imagine going through your whole life looking like this. | 长的这样子 一辈子要怎么过 | 
| [04:11] | The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. | 让上帝引领我 我不想这样 | 
| [04:15] | He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. | 他让我躺在青绿牧地 | 
| [04:18] | He leadeth me beside the still waters. | 他引导我在静止的水旁 | 
| [04:22] | He restoreth my soul. | 他回复我的灵魂 | 
| [04:24] | He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His namesake. | 他带领我以他之名 步上正义之路 | 
| [04:28] | Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, | 虽然我走过 死亡阴影之谷 | 
| [04:32] | I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me. | 我不怕魔鬼 因有他伴随 | 
| [04:36] | Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. | 那些鞭和杵使我安慰 | 
| [04:40] | Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies. | 在敌人之前 他为我准备桌子 | 
| [04:45] | Thou anointest my head with oil. | 为我的头涂上了油 | 
| [04:48] | My cup runneth over. | 流出我的杯子 | 
| [04:50] | Surely goodness and mercy | 我确信美德与慈悲 | 
| [04:52] | shall follow me all the days of my life, | 与我同在 一生一世 | 
| [04:56] | and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. | 我将永居上帝之屋 | 
| [05:01] | We are gathered here today | 我们今天聚在一起 | 
| [05:03] | to mourn the passing ofJerald Glazebrook, | 来哀悼吉拉多葛雷的去世 | 
| [05:06] | beloved husband, father, | 挚爱的丈夫 父亲 | 
| [05:10] | friend and entertainer. | 朋友及艺人 | 
| [05:12] | We mourn not only the passing of a man… | 我们哀悼的不只是失去他 | 
| [05:16] | who overcame the obstacles of his earthly incarnation, | 他克服自己的尘世障碍 | 
| [05:20] | but also the passing of the love that dwelled… | 也为那逝去的 | 
| [05:23] | within his all-too-human heart. | 全然慈悲之爱所哀悼 | 
| [05:27] | We mourn the passing of the | 并哀悼他所获得的 | 
| [05:29] | admiration and the respect he instilled… | 仰慕与尊重 | 
| [05:33] | in all of his professional colleagues. | 深植于每位工作同仁的心中 | 
| [05:37] | We mourn the passing of the laughter and the enjoyment… | 我们哀悼他带给每位观众的 | 
| [05:40] | he brought each audience who saw him. | 那些欢笑和喜悦的逝去 | 
| [05:42] | For although Jerry was a world-renowned escape artist, | 虽然吉拉多 是世界著名的逃脱专家 | 
| [05:47] | – there is one strong box from which none of us can escape. | 但这坚固的箱子 无人逃得过 | 
| [05:56] | Help me! | 帮我 | 
| [05:58] | I got it. Come on, down here. | 把他放在那里 | 
| [06:13] | I can’t believe it. | 简直难以置信 | 
| [06:20] | Not having known the deceased personally, | 我并不认识死者本身 | 
| [06:22] | I’m in no position to perform a proper eulogy. | 所以没资格为他朗诵赞美词 | 
| [06:25] | I’m sure he was a nice guy, etcetera, etcetera. | 我肯定他是个大大好人 等等等 | 
| [06:28] | But as an admirer of the man’s work, I am in a position… | 但身为他的崇拜者 | 
| [06:31] | to perform an impromptu tribute in his honor. | 我要以他的荣耀做即席表演 | 
| [06:34] | Namely, ramming this spike into my chest! | 名叫 钉入胸膛 | 
| [06:40] | – Don’t you have any respect? – I think I hit my left ventricle! | -你放尊重点 -钉入左心室了 | 
| [06:44] | – This is a funeral! – Get back, fascists! | 退后 纳粹主义着 | 
| [06:48] | – Have a little respect! – Get him out of here! | -放尊重点 -赶他出去 | 
| [06:50] | You’re awful! | 你太糟糕了 | 
| [06:54] | – Attention-getter, that’s all you are! | 你就是为了成为焦点 | 
| [06:56] | – I can’t wait for the wake. | 我等不及天亮 | 
| [06:58] | On his VICAPform, Jerald | 暴行凶杀纪录表上面说 | 
| [06:59] | Glazebrook’s occupation was listed as “Artist. “ | 吉拉多葛雷是个”艺术家” | 
| [07:02] | Jerry was an artist. The best escape artist since Houdini. | 他是个艺术家 史上少有的逃脱专家 | 
| [07:06] | He should have been headlining Vegas, | 他有本事到赌城去表演的 | 
| [07:08] | but his skin condition kept him on the sideshow circuit. | 但皮肤问题让他留在小马戏团 | 
| [07:11] | I didn’t realize that sideshows were still in existence. | -现在还有小马戏团余兴表演 | 
| [07:13] | There are about two or three of them still around. | -还有两三个 | 
| [07:15] | I got the impression that Glazebrook… | 我记得住在这里的 | 
| [07:17] | wasn’t the only sideshow performer residing here. | 演艺人不只有吉拉多 | 
| [07:20] | The town was founded back in the ’20s… | 这城从20年代就有 | 
| [07:22] | when some of Barnum and | 当时美国马戏团 | 
| [07:23] | Bailey’s troops started coming down here… | 和马车队 | 
| [07:25] | during the winter off-seasons. | 在冬天淡季过来这里 | 
| [07:27] | This town’s history might help explain our case’s history. | 本镇的历史可帮助 解释案情的历史 | 
| [07:30] | A sideshow performer would | 余兴表演者 | 
| [07:31] | have toured much of the country over the years. | 会历游整个国家 | 
| [07:33] | And their isolation from everyday | 因为生理缺陷使 | 
| [07:35] | society caused by their physical deformities… | 他们与社会隔离 | 
| [07:38] | could have built up | 就会造成 | 
| [07:38] | pathological resentment so intense that murder… | 病态的怨愤 | 
| [07:41] | Now now hold on a second | 等一下 | 
| [07:43] | around here we referred them as very special people | 这里的人称他们为 “特殊人物” | 
| [07:46] | Now some other may be differed on the outside | 虽然外表与人不同 | 
| [07:48] | but what’s inside that counts…what’s inside | 但内心才是最重要的 | 
| [07:52] | they’re as normal as anybody. | 他们内心 就如同其他人一样正常 | 
| [07:55] | Until their arrests, many serial killers… | 在被捕前 许多连续杀人犯 | 
| [07:57] | are considered by their friends and family to be quite normal. | 都被家人朋友 公认是正常人 | 
| [08:00] | If you truly regard these people as normal, | 若你真认为他们是正常人 | 
| [08:03] | then you must also consider the possibility… | 那你也要想到 | 
| [08:05] | that they are capable of committing these crimes. | 他们犯下 这些罪行的可能性 | 
| [08:07] | It’s just been my experience that other people have… | 据我的经验 | 
| [08:10] | a harder time accepting these | 别人很难接受有缺陷的人 | 
| [08:12] | people’s deformities than they do themselves. | 像接受自己一样容易 | 
| [08:15] | Sheriff, what is this? | 警长 这是什么 | 
| [08:17] | This design here, it’s copyrighted by Hepcat Helm. | 这个设计 版权是赫卡荷姆 | 
| [08:21] | Is that a local artist? | 当地艺术家吗 | 
| [08:23] | A bit too local. | 非常的当地 | 
| [08:24] | His workplace is right behind my station house. | 他就在警署后面工作 | 
| [08:27] | Do you think that we could meet Hepcat? | 可以去见他吗 | 
| [08:38] | Hepcat? | 赫卡 | 
| [08:40] | Hepcat! | 赫卡 | 
| [08:47] | Who are the rubes? | -那些乡下佬是谁 | 
| [08:49] | These are F.B.I. Agents Scully and Mulder. | -是调查局的史探员和穆得探员 | 
| [08:52] | This is Hepcat Helm. He operates a carnival fun house. | 他就是赫卡 游乐屋是他开的 | 
| [08:56] | Oh, man! How many times have I told you not to call it that? | 告诉过你几次 别那样叫 | 
| [09:01] | It’s not some rinky-dink carny ride. | 这才没有什么破烂游乐设施 | 
| [09:03] | People go through it, they don’t have fun. | 进来的人不会觉得有趣 | 
| [09:05] | They get the hell scared out of’em. It’s not a fun house. | 他们都被吓得半死 才不是游乐屋呢 | 
| [09:09] | – It’s a tabernacle of terror. – It’s a fun house. | -那是恐怖的殿堂 -就是游乐屋嘛 | 
| [09:12] | Mr. Helm, I wanted to ask you about this menu illustration. | 想请问你 关于这些插图 | 
| [09:15] | I recognize most of the historical portraits you’ve drawn here, | 我认得出你画的历史图样 | 
| [09:18] | but what’s this here? | 但这是什么 | 
| [09:21] | It’s the Fiji Mermaid. | 是菲济美人鱼 | 
| [09:24] | Is that what that thing is? | -就是这样子吗 | 
| [09:26] | What’s the Fiji Mermaid? | -菲济美人鱼是什么 | 
| [09:28] | The Fiji Mermaid… It’s… It’s the Fiji Mermaid! | 菲济美人鱼 就是菲济美人鱼 | 
| [09:31] | It’s a bit of a humbug | 是有点…胡说八道 | 
| [09:33] | Barnum pulled in the last century. | 巴纳姆马戏大王上世纪就有了 | 
| [09:36] | Now, Barnum billed it as a real live mermaid, | 巴纳姆广告说是活的美人鱼 | 
| [09:39] | but when people went in to see it, all they saw… | 但当人们去看时 | 
| [09:41] | was a real dead monkey sown on to the tail of a fish. | 只看到死猴子被缝上了鱼尾 | 
| [09:44] | It’s a monkey? | -猴子 | 
| [09:46] | A mummified monkey. | -木乃伊化的猴子 | 
| [09:48] | It supposedly looked so bad, | 看起来很糟 | 
| [09:50] | he had to exhibit it as a “Genuine fake. “ | 就被展现成”真正的作假” | 
| [09:52] | Oh, but see? That’s why Barnum was a genius. | 但看看所以巴纳姆是天才呀 | 
| [09:56] | You never know where the truth ends and the humbug begins. | 根本看不出 实话和花招的差别 | 
| [09:59] | He came right out and said, | 他所说的美人鱼故事 | 
| [10:01] | “This Fiji Mermaid thing is just a bunch of B.S. “ | 都是鬼扯 | 
| [10:04] | That just made people want to go and see it even more. | 只要有人看就好了 | 
| [10:07] | So, I mean, who knows? | 反正…谁会知道呢 | 
| [10:10] | Maybe for box office reasons Barnum hocked it as a hoax. | 或许是为了票房 巴纳姆弄了个骗局 | 
| [10:14] | – But in reality… – The Fiji Mermaid was a reality. | 事实上… 菲济人鱼是真有其事 | 
| [10:20] | Sheriff, we’re gonna need to find a place to stay tonight. | 警长 今晚我们 要找地方过夜 | 
| [10:23] | There are lodgings right across the way. | 附近有旅馆 | 
| [10:25] | But what’s this about? | 到底这是干什么 | 
| [10:27] | These tracks were found at several of | 这些痕迹是在过去 | 
| [10:29] | the past few crime scenes. | 几起凶案现场发现的 | 
| [10:30] | They’ve defied exact identification, | 无法辨认源由 | 
| [10:32] | but one expert speculated… | 但有专家推测 | 
| [10:34] | that they might be simian in nature. | 可能是人猿之类的 | 
| [10:36] | You don’t mean to tell me you | 难道这些痕迹 | 
| [10:37] | think these tracks were made by the Fiji Mermaid? | 是菲济美人鱼留下的 | 
| [10:39] | Do you recall what Barnum said about suckers? | 记得巴纳姆 怎么广告吸盘鱼的吗 | 
| [11:00] | Tell me, have you done much circus work in your life? | 告诉我 你做过马戏团工作吗 | 
| [11:03] | And what makes you think I’ve ever spectated a circus, | 为何你说我在马戏班做过 | 
| [11:06] | much less been enslaved by one? | 不如说是被奴役 | 
| [11:08] | I know that many of the citizens | 听说这里大多数人 | 
| [11:10] | here are former circus hands, and I thought maybe… | 都在马戏团做过 我以为… | 
| [11:12] | You thought that because I am a person of short stature… | 你以为我生的矮 | 
| [11:15] | that the only career I could procure for myself… | 所以唯一我能做的职业 | 
| [11:17] | would be one confined to the so-called big top. | 就是这种所谓高人一等的行业 | 
| [11:20] | You took one quick look at me | 你看我一眼就觉得 | 
| [11:22] | and decided that you could deduce my entire life. | 可以推论我的一生 | 
| [11:26] | Never would it have occurred to you | 你绝对想不到 | 
| [11:29] | that a person of my height… | 我这种高度的人 | 
| [11:32] | could have possibly obtained a degree in hotel management. | 可能读过书 有个酒店管理学位 | 
| [11:37] | I’m sorry. I meant no offense. | -对不起 我无意冒犯 | 
| [11:39] | Well, then, why should I take offense? | -为何我该受你冒犯 | 
| [11:41] | Just because it’s human nature | 就因为人类本性 | 
| [11:43] | to make instantaneous judgments of others… | 让你马上下判断 | 
| [11:46] | based solely upon their physical appearances? | 就光看外表而已 | 
| [11:48] | Why, I’ve done the same thing to you, for example. | 举例来说 我对你也一样 | 
| [11:51] | I’ve taken in your all-American features, | 根据你的美国人特征 | 
| [11:54] | your dour demeanor, your unimaginative necktie design… | 严肃的态度 了无趣味的领带 | 
| [11:57] | and concluded that you work for the government. | 我判断你 是吃公家饭的 | 
| [12:01] | An F.B.I. Agent. | 是联邦探员 | 
| [12:03] | But do you see the tragedy here? | 看到悲剧了吗 | 
| [12:06] | I have mistakenly reduced you to a stereotype… | 我错看你 为一个老套的 | 
| [12:10] | A caricature… | 漫画人物 | 
| [12:11] | instead of regarding you as a specific, unique individual. | 而不是个特别的独立个体 | 
| [12:16] | But I am an F.B.I. Agent. | 但我是个联邦探员 | 
| [12:24] | Register here, please. | 请在这登记 | 
| [12:27] | Tell me, have you done much circus work in your life? | 告诉我 你做过马戏班工作吗 | 
| [12:31] | I was on the stage for most of my life. | 我一生大多在舞台上 | 
| [12:35] | I was a headliner. | 我是拿看板的 | 
| [12:37] | Did it not bother you to have people staring at you? | 被人盯着看 不难过吗 | 
| [12:40] | Best work I ever had. | 我最在行这个 | 
| [12:42] | All I had to do was stand there. | 我只要站着就好 | 
| [12:44] | Occasionally, I’d say, “Ladies and gentlemen, | 有时我会说 “先生女士 | 
| [12:48] | I’d like you to meet my brother, Leonard. | 让我来介绍我弟弟 李奥纳” | 
| [12:52] | Excuse him. He’s a little shy. “ | “对不起 他有点害羞” | 
| [12:55] | Big laughs, I tell you, big laughs. | 笑死人了 真的笑死大家了 | 
| [12:58] | Why’d you give it up? | 为何不做了 | 
| [13:00] | Mr. Nutt, the kindhearted manager here, | 纳特先生 那好心肠的经理 | 
| [13:03] | convinced me that to make a living… | 说服我靠展示缺陷维生 | 
| [13:06] | by publicly displaying my deformity lacked dignity. | 会没有尊严 | 
| [13:11] | So now I carry other people’s luggage. | 所以我现在帮人家提行李 | 
| [13:15] | I believe these are your trailers. | 你们的旅行车到了 | 
| [13:19] | If they are not, then I am wrong. | 如果不是 那就是我弄错了 | 
| [13:24] | Oh, that’s most considerate. | 你真是好人 | 
| [13:28] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [13:32] | Good night. Sleep tight. | 晚安 好好睡 | 
| [13:35] | Don’t let the bedbugs bite. | 别让虫子咬 | 
| [13:37] | No. No, that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是那意思 | 
| [13:40] | L- I didn’t mean to imply we had bedbugs. | 我不是说这里有虫子 | 
| [13:44] | L- I meant to say, “Don’t let… don’t let the… “ | 我是说别让…别让… | 
| [13:47] | – The Fiji Mermaids bite. – Yes, that’s right. | 菲济人鱼咬 | 
| [13:50] | The Fiji Mermaids. That’s right. That’s… | 对 菲济人鱼咬 | 
| [13:55] | Th-That’s exactly… | 我就是说… | 
| [13:57] | – Mulder, what is this Fiji Mermaid business? | 穆德 关菲济人鱼什么事 | 
| [14:01] | Every murder investigation | 每件案子 | 
| [14:02] | begins with a list of possible suspects. | 都有疑犯名单 | 
| [14:04] | You should try not to be so exclusive, Scully. | 你不要先排除任何人 | 
| [14:08] | As long as you try not to let the atmosphere of this town… | 只要你别让气氛 | 
| [14:10] | distort your list all out of proportion. | 把整个名单都扭曲了 | 
| [15:01] | What the hell? | 什么鬼东西 | 
| [16:49] | Ah, ma’am… | 女士 | 
| [16:51] | The sheriff… he, uh, wants to see you. | 警长 他想见你 | 
| [17:04] | There’s been another murder. | 有另一桩命案 | 
| [17:08] | Hey, Scully, there’s some blood | 在窗口上有些血 | 
| [17:09] | on the window here we should send to the lab. | 应该送去化验 | 
| [17:14] | Why run a test on the victim’s blood? | -为何要化验被害人的血 | 
| [17:16] | No, not this window. This window. | -不是这窗口 是这边的窗口 | 
| [17:19] | This seems to be the point of entry, | 凶手像是从这里进来的 | 
| [17:22] | and there’s a… smear of blood on the outside of the window. | 窗口外面有血渍 | 
| [17:27] | Why would there be blood before the attack? | 为何在袭击前就流血 | 
| [17:30] | Why didn’t the attacker just come through the open door? | 为何凶手 不从打开的门进来 | 
| [17:34] | For a person to crawl in and out of these windows, | 能够从这些窗子进来的人 | 
| [17:37] | they’d have to be a contortionist… | 一定骨头很软 | 
| [17:40] | orjust plain crazy… or both. | 不然就是疯子 或两者都是 | 
| [17:55] | While they’re performing the autopsy, I wanna go down to the… | 他们正在解剖 我想先去… | 
| [18:13] | Yes! | 太棒了 | 
| [18:20] | How many people do you know that | 你知道有多少人能在 | 
| [18:22] | can get out of a straitjacket in under three minutes? | 3分钟内从这紧身衣脱身 | 
| [18:24] | Fortunately, none. | 很幸运的 没有人可以 | 
| [18:28] | We caught your act yesterday at the funeral. | 我们见到你在葬礼的表演 | 
| [18:30] | That was some trick with the railroad spike. | 那种表演真是捉弄人 | 
| [18:34] | Dr. Blockhead does not perform tricks. | 硬头博士不捉弄人的 | 
| [18:38] | Dr. Blockhead performs astounding acts… | 硬头博士表演惊人之事 | 
| [18:41] | of body manipulation and pain endurance. | 扭曲身体或忍受痛楚 | 
| [18:49] | You must be one of those rare individuals… | 你一定是少有的 | 
| [18:51] | whose nerve endings don’t register pain. | 末梢神经没有痛感的人 | 
| [18:57] | You just keep telling yourself that. | 信不信由你 | 
| [19:01] | Have you ever performed this, uh, “Act” On anyone else? | 你对别人做过… 像这样的事吗 | 
| [19:04] | What, are you sick? | 你有毛病吗 | 
| [19:06] | I tell my audiences that if | 我告诉观众 | 
| [19:07] | they’re stupid enough to try this themselves, | 不要蠢得去自己尝试 | 
| [19:09] | they’ll end up with a slight lobotomy. | 那会打坏脑子的 | 
| [19:11] | I am a professional. | 我是专业的 | 
| [19:13] | Exactly how does one become a professional blockhead? May I? | 请问要如何成为专业呢 硬头博士 | 
| [19:18] | Starting in my homeland of Yemen, | 在我家乡也门 | 
| [19:20] | I studied with yogis, fakirs and swamis, | 我有拜师学艺 | 
| [19:23] | learning the ancient arts of body manipulation. | 学习操控身体的古老艺术 | 
| [19:26] | But most men know nothing of these arts. | 大多数人对这门艺术一无所知 | 
| [19:28] | For instance, did you know that | 比如说 你知道 | 
| [19:30] | through the protective Chinese practice of Tiea Bu Shan, | 中国功夫铁布衫 | 
| [19:33] | you can train your testicles to draw up into your abdomen? | 可以训练睾丸缩入腹部 | 
| [19:36] | I’m doing that as we speak. | 谈话时我就在练了 | 
| [19:41] | I saw him this morning down by the river. He was eating a fish. | 早上我在河边看到他 他在吃鱼 | 
| [19:43] | He knows between-show snacks will ruin his appetite. | 他知道表演之间 吃点心会坏了食欲 | 
| [19:47] | I could be mistaken. Maybe it was another bald-headed, | 我可能弄错 或许那是另一个 | 
| [19:49] | jigsaw-puzzle-tattooed, naked guy I saw. | 裸体光头身上有纹身的人 | 
| [19:52] | Is this man also a body manipulator? | 他也会操控身体吗 | 
| [19:55] | No, in the classical sense, The Conundrum’s a geek. | 不 严格来讲 谜样先生是个怪物 | 
| [19:57] | He eats anything… | 什么都吃 | 
| [20:01] | live animals, dead animals, | 活的 死的 | 
| [20:02] | rocks, light bulbs, corkscrews, battery cables, cranberries. | 灯泡 开罐器 电线 红苺 | 
| [20:06] | Human flesh? | -人肉呢 | 
| [20:08] | Only The Conundrum can answer that question. | -只有谜样先生自己能回答了 | 
| [20:11] | But he doesn’t answer questions. | 但他不回答问题 | 
| [20:13] | He merely poses them. | 他只问问题 | 
| [20:15] | When an audience partakes in | 当观众参与 | 
| [20:17] | The Conundrum’s Human Piranha act, | 食人鱼表演时 | 
| [20:19] | they are left to ask themselves, | 他们都会问自己 | 
| [20:23] | “Why?” | “为什么” | 
| [20:25] | But where are my manners? | 我忘了请你们吃 | 
| [20:34] | Thank you | 谢谢 | 
| [20:56] | It’s an old slight of hand my uncle once taught me. | 是我叔叔教的老把戏 | 
| [20:58] | He was only an amateur magician, | 他只是个业余魔术师 | 
| [20:59] | but he was still better than those two. | 却比他们俩厉害 | 
| [21:01] | I’m going over to the lab to | 我去检验室看看他们 | 
| [21:02] | see if they can test the blood on the window… | 窗上的血液化验 | 
| [21:04] | against the blood on Dr. Blockhead’s nail. | 来比对硬头指甲上的血 | 
| [21:07] | Everybody’s uncle’s an amateur magician. | 人人都有个业余魔术师的叔叔 | 
| [21:16] | 吉布森顿奇物博物馆 下午3:14 | |
| [22:03] | Welcome to my museum. | 欢迎来到我的博物馆 | 
| [22:05] | May I put to rest any questions you may have conjured? | 我可回答 你魔法变出来的问题吗 | 
| [22:09] | I was just reading about | 我刚看到有关 | 
| [22:10] | the fascinating life of Chang and Eng… | 强和英神奇的一生 | 
| [22:12] | and, uh, wondering if their death was just as fascinating. | 不知他们的死 是否一样神奇 | 
| [22:16] | Oh, very much so. | 非常的神奇 | 
| [22:18] | On a cold January eve in 1874, | 1874年一月寒冷的除夕 | 
| [22:21] | Eng awoke to find his brother | 英醒来后发现 | 
| [22:23] | had passed away during the course of the night. | 他哥哥在晚上去世 | 
| [22:26] | A few hours later, Eng himself departed from this world. | 几小时后 英也离开这人世了 | 
| [22:30] | Now, these facts themselves may be less than fascinating, | 这事实本身 并不神奇 | 
| [22:33] | but imagine… imagine being Eng… | 但试想想… 英躺在那里 | 
| [22:36] | and lying there knowing… | 知道自己 | 
| [22:39] | that essentially half your body was now dead, | 身体的一半死了 | 
| [22:42] | that the rest must inevitably follow… | 剩下的必然会追随 | 
| [22:44] | and being able to do about it absolutely nothing. | 却还能够 什么事都不做 | 
| [22:49] | At the autopsy, it was officially concluded… | 解剖后 官方判定 | 
| [22:52] | that Chang died of a cerebral hemorrhage. | 强死于脑出血 | 
| [22:54] | And what was the official cause of Eng’s death? | -那英的死因呢 | 
| [22:57] | Fright. | -恐惧 | 
| [23:03] | Do you have any information on blockhead or geek acts? | 对硬头和谜样 有什么资料吗 | 
| [23:06] | This is an historical collection on human curiosities. | 这里有人类好奇史 的历史收集 | 
| [23:09] | Blockheads are skilled performers. | -硬头做的是特技表演 | 
| [23:11] | – Like magicians? – Like | -像魔术师 | 
| [23:13] | sword swallowers who really do swallow swords. | 像吞剑人 真的吞下剑 | 
| [23:16] | And geeks are neither skilled | 谜样表演的不是特技 | 
| [23:18] | nor curiosities. They’re merely unseemly. | 也不是奇术 一点都不是 | 
| [23:21] | – Not even attaining the level of gaffs. – “Gaffs”? | -连诡计的程度都不到 -诡计 | 
| [23:28] | Observe closely the dissimilarity of the facial features. | 仔细地观察 脸上特征的差异 | 
| [23:31] | Conjoined twins are always identical. | 连体双胞胎都是相同的 | 
| [23:34] | These gentlemen are phonies… gaffs. | 那些人是假的…诡计 | 
| [23:38] | Sort of like the Fiji Mermaid? | 就像是菲济人鱼 | 
| [23:40] | You’re investigating the Alligator Man’s murder, yes? | 你在调查 鳄鱼人的案子 对不对 | 
| [23:45] | I have something I believe you might find of some interest. | 我有些东西 你会有兴趣 吉姆姆狗脸男孩 | 
| [23:52] | What does this have to do with the Glazebrook murder? | 这与吉拉多 被谋杀有什么关系 | 
| [23:56] | I’ve recently come into | 最近我收集到 | 
| [23:57] | possession of an authentic P.T. Barnum exhibit. | 巴纳姆展示的真品 | 
| [24:00] | Now, I don’t show this display to all my customers. | 我没有全部 拿出来展示 | 
| [24:02] | Only those with the | 只让那些 | 
| [24:04] | intellectual curiosity to appreciate it. | 有智慧好奇心的人欣赏 | 
| [24:06] | Barnum billed it as a “Great unknown. “ | 巴纳姆标示着”天大的未知” | 
| [24:10] | I must first ask of you two favors: | 我得先请你帮两个忙 | 
| [24:13] | Tell no soul what you witness in here. | 别告诉人你在这里看到什么 | 
| [24:16] | – And the second favor? | -第二个忙呢 | 
| [24:17] | – An additional donation of five dollars. | -额外捐赠5美元 | 
| [25:43] | Does Agent Scully know that you’re under her crawl space? | 史探员知道 你在她的车下面吗 | 
| [25:47] | I was merely repairing the plumbing on this unit. | 我只是在 修理水管 | 
| [25:50] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 | 
| [25:52] | my friend, but you are grossly mistaken. | 朋友 但你是绝对错误的 | 
| [25:54] | Just because I’m not of so-called average height… | 我长得不高 | 
| [25:56] | does not mean I must receive my thrills vicariously. | 但我不需要靠幻想来体验 | 
| [25:59] | Not all women are attracted to overly tall, | 不是所有女人被 | 
| [26:02] | lanky men such as yourself. | 像你这样高瘦的人所吸引 | 
| [26:04] | You’d be surprised how | 你会惊讶有多少女人 | 
| [26:05] | many women find my size intriguingly alluring. | 被我的尺寸诱惑 | 
| [26:08] | And you’d be surprised how many men do, as well. | 你也会惊讶多少男人也是这样 | 
| [26:28] | Oh, it’s you. | 噢 是你 | 
| [26:30] | Is Mr. Nutt finished with the plumbing? | 纳特先生修好了水管了吗 | 
| [26:32] | The blood from the window matched the | 窗口的血与指甲的血吻合 | 
| [26:34] | blood from the nail, but they were both “O” Positive. | 但都是O型阳性 | 
| [26:37] | They’ve been sent for further analysis. | 要进一步分析 | 
| [26:39] | I ran a background check on Dr. Blockhead. | 我查了硬头的背景 | 
| [26:41] | His real name is Jeffrey Swaim, and he wasn’t born in Yemen. | 他的真名是杰非史温 不在也门出生 | 
| [26:44] | He was born in Milwaukee. He does not hold a doctorate. | 他在密尔瓦基出生 没有博士学位 | 
| [26:49] | – Well, I ended up running | 后来我自己也 | 
| [26:51] | a bit of a background check myself. – On who? | 做了个背景调查 -谁的 | 
| [26:53] | On an orphan discovered in | 一个孤儿 1943年在阿尔巴尼亚 | 
| [26:57] | the wild forest of Albania in 1943. | 野生森林被发现 | 
| [26:58] | “Although physically adept at catching his own food, | “他虽擅于猎食” | 
| [27:02] | he could not speak a word, save for a few savage grunts. | “却除了几句野人咕哝外 无法言语” | 
| [27:05] | Brought to this country, he was exhibited behind a locked cage, | “被带回国后 | 
| [27:08] | necessitated by his feral ferocity, | 他因凶残 而被关入牢笼供展览” | 
| [27:11] | where he would terrify | “有时他吞食生肉的模样 | 
| [27:12] | onlookers by devouring chunks of raw meat. “ | 吓坏了旁观者” | 
| [27:15] | However, for reasons I could not ascertain, | “因某些不明原因 | 
| [27:18] | he ran away from the circus and spent a vague number of years… | 他逃离了马戏团” | 
| [27:20] | mysteriously roaming about, | “过了几年漫游生活 | 
| [27:22] | supporting himself through a number of nondescript jobs. | 从事过几份工作” | 
| [27:24] | Eventually he wound up in Gibsonton, | “最后他到了吉森顿 | 
| [27:27] | where he took up a career in law enforcement… | 开始从事执法工作” | 
| [27:29] | and has spent the past four terms serving as sheriff. | 在过去四年中 担任警长职务 | 
| [27:32] | You’re talking about Sheriff Hamilton? | 你在说汉姆顿警长 | 
| [27:34] | I’m telling you that before becoming Sheriff Hamilton, | 在成为汉姆顿警长前 | 
| [27:38] | James Hamilton was Jim-Jim the Dog-Faced Boy. | 他其实就是 吉姆姆狗脸男孩 | 
| [28:45] | You know, Scully, hypertrichosis does not connote lycanthropy. | 你知道吗 多毛发不意味着是狼人 | 
| [28:49] | – What are you implying? | -你在暗示什么 | 
| [28:50] | – We’re being highly discriminatory here. | -我们有歧视 | 
| [28:52] | Just because a man was once afflicted with excessive hairiness, | 只因那人曾有过多的毛发 | 
| [28:54] | we’ve no reason to suspect him of aberrant behavior. | 没理由怀疑他有异常行为 | 
| [28:58] | – It’s like assuming guilt | 就像因肤色不同而 | 
| [28:59] | based solely on skin color, isn’t it? – Yeah. | 被怀疑有罪 是吗 是啊 | 
| [29:21] | May I ask what you’re doing? | 可以请问你们在做什么 | 
| [29:26] | We’re exhuming… | 我们在挖… | 
| [29:29] | your potato. | 马铃薯 | 
| [29:31] | May I ask why? | 可以请问为什么吗 | 
| [29:38] | Sheriff, it’s been documented that many serial killers… | 纪录上说连续杀人犯 | 
| [29:40] | possess a fascination with police work. | 会迷恋警察工作 | 
| [29:42] | Some of them even holding positions on their local force. | 甚至会在 当地警队占有席位 | 
| [29:46] | So, surveillance of investigation team members… | 所以监督调查警队成员 | 
| [29:49] | is often utilized as a precautionary… | 常被用来作预防措施 | 
| [29:51] | We found out you used to be a dog-faced boy. | 我们发现 你曾是狗脸男孩 | 
| [30:00] | Boy, look how skinny I was back then. | 看 那时候我可真瘦 | 
| [30:04] | – So that is you? – Oh, sure. | -真的是你 -当然了 | 
| [30:07] | I spent the first half of my life as Jim-Jim. | 我上半辈子叫吉姆姆 | 
| [30:10] | Then one morning I noticed a bald spot on top of my head… | 一天早上我发现头顶秃了一点 | 
| [30:12] | and realized I wasn’t only losing my hair, | 才发现我不但掉了头发 | 
| [30:14] | but my career as well. | 还会掉了工作 | 
| [30:15] | Eventually, all the hair went. On top of my head, anyways. | 最后头顶所有头发都掉了 | 
| [30:19] | The rest of my body’s still pretty hairy, | 但身体还是很多毛 | 
| [30:21] | which is… why I never go to the beach. | 所以我从不去海滩 | 
| [30:23] | That doesn’t quite explain the potato. | 这无法解释马铃薯的事 | 
| [30:26] | I got, uh, some warts on my hand. | 我的手长了些疣 | 
| [30:29] | That doesn’t quite explain the potato. | 还是无法解释马铃薯的事 | 
| [30:32] | To get rid of warts, you rub a sliced potato on your hand… | 要除掉疣的话 将切片马铃薯 | 
| [30:35] | and bury it under a full moon. | 擦在手上后满月时埋到土里 | 
| [30:40] | The investigation isn’t going too well, is it? | 调查不太顺利 对不对 | 
| [31:25] | So, tell me, Commodore, why are the weirdos… | 你告诉我 司令 | 
| [31:28] | – the only ones that pay their rent checks in advance? | 为何只有那些怪物 会预付租金 | 
| [31:36] | I warn you, you tattooed cretin. | 我警告你 你这纹身大呆子 | 
| [31:39] | I have a licensed firearm, | 我手上有枪 | 
| [31:40] | and I am more than eager for an opportunity to use it! | 有机会用的话我最高兴 | 
| [32:17] | I found him. | 我发现他 | 
| [32:20] | He’s dead. He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [32:26] | Lanny says all the doors and windows… | 兰尼说所有门窗 | 
| [32:29] | were locked from the inside. | 都从里面锁着 | 
| [32:31] | Scully, come here. | 史卡利 过来 | 
| [32:34] | He was like a brother to me. | 他像是我的兄弟 | 
| [32:40] | I don’t know if a | 不知软骨人是否有办法 | 
| [32:41] | contortionist could get through that doggie door. | 穿过这狗洞 | 
| [32:43] | But look at this. | 但你看这个 | 
| [32:50] | Lanny! Lanny! Take it easy. | 兰尼 放轻松 | 
| [32:55] | – You’re gonna hurt yourself. | 你会伤了自己 | 
| [32:56] | – So what? | -那又怎样 | 
| [32:57] | So you might hurt me in the process. | -你也可能会伤到我 | 
| [33:01] | He gets this way sometimes. | 他有时会这样 | 
| [33:03] | I’ll have to toss him in the drunk tank. | 我得把他丢进酒桶里 | 
| [33:06] | We’ll take Jeffrey Swaim into custody. | 我们会把杰非送去监管 | 
| [33:08] | Come on, Lanny. Let’s go. | 来吧 兰尼 我们走 | 
| [33:10] | You know, Mulder, for a while there… | 穆德 你知道吗 | 
| [33:13] | I was beginning to suspect | 我曾开始想过 | 
| [33:14] | this case involved something a bit more, um… | 这案子有点类似… | 
| [33:16] | Freakish? | 怪物吗 | 
| [33:20] | You really shouldn’t complain about banality, Scully, | 不要抱怨平凡 | 
| [33:23] | when your main suspect is the human blockhead. | 主嫌还是人类硬头 | 
| [33:27] | It’s open! | 门开着 | 
| [33:31] | Mr. Swaim, federal agents. We’re here to… | 史温先生 联邦探员 我们来… | 
| [33:34] | It’s a variation of an American Indian Sun Dance ritual. | 这是印地安人 太阳舞习俗演变而来的 | 
| [33:38] | I suspend myself… by these hooks, | 我把自己吊起来 | 
| [33:43] | and the pain becomes so unbearable, | 我痛得无法忍耐 | 
| [33:45] | I leave my body. | 就会离开身体 | 
| [33:47] | If people knew the true price of spirituality, | 人们若知道灵性的真正代价 | 
| [33:49] | there’d be more atheists. | 那会有更多无神论者 | 
| [33:51] | Mr. Swaim, we’re here to take you into custody… | 我们想带你去受监管 | 
| [33:54] | to question you about some recent murders. | 想请问有关谋杀案的事 | 
| [33:56] | I don’t answer any questions till I talk to my lawyer. | 没有律师我不回答任何问题 | 
| [33:58] | – Who’s your lawyer? – I represent myself. | -谁是你的律师 -我代表我自己 | 
| [34:01] | Sir, if you’re going to be uncooperative, | 要是你不合作 | 
| [34:03] | I’ll have to handcuff you. | 我就得用手铐了 | 
| [34:05] | What gives you fascists the right to do that? | 你们这些纳粹主义着 没有这种权利 | 
| [34:07] | Did I not mention we’re federal agents? | -我没表明我们是联邦警探吗 | 
| [34:10] | Did I not mention I’m an escape artist? | -我没提及我是逃脱专家吗 | 
| [34:17] | Mulder, are you okay? | 穆德 你还好吧 | 
| [34:21] | It’s more comfortable than a futon. | 这比地垫舒服多了 | 
| [34:25] | – Hey, look what I caught. – Ouch! | 看我捉到什么 | 
| [35:03] | What the hell? | 什么鬼东西 | 
| [35:09] | No! | 不 | 
| [35:11] | No! | 不… | 
| [35:13] | No! | 不… | 
| [35:20] | This has all the makings of one of those mistaken identity, | 这一切都是错怪好人 | 
| [35:23] | miscarriage-of-justice | 司法不当错指好人之类的 | 
| [35:25] | things that prove so popular on 60 Minutes. | 就像审判杂志上最常看到的 | 
| [35:27] | Does this belong to you? | -这是你的吗 | 
| [35:29] | The Fifth Amendment of our beloved Constitution says… | -宪法第5条修正案说… | 
| [35:33] | What is that? | -那是什么 | 
| [35:37] | It’s Lanny in the drunk tank. | -兰尼在酒桶里面 | 
| [35:39] | He’ll be all right once he sleeps it off. | 他睡着了就会没事 | 
| [35:41] | No, I don’t think he’s gonna sleep this one off. | 不 我不觉得他会睡 | 
| [35:52] | There’s been another attack. | 又有一起袭击案 | 
| [35:55] | How could anyone have gotten in there? | 是谁能从那儿进来 | 
| [35:57] | No one got in, but someone got out. | 没人进来 但有人出去了 | 
| [36:00] | – What are you talking about? | -你在说什么 | 
| [36:01] | – I’m not sure myself, Mulder, | -我自己也不肯定 | 
| [36:03] | but I think we’ll know more when we find Leonard. | 但找到李奥纳便会清楚 | 
| [36:05] | “Leonard”? | 李奥纳 | 
| [36:07] | Lanny’s brother. | 兰尼的弟弟 | 
| [36:19] | Oh, God, they extracted the twin. | 天哪 他们把连体切开 | 
| [36:22] | – No, the twin extracted itself. – But it’s an appendage. | 不 是他们自己分开的 | 
| [36:26] | Yeah, Mulder. This wound | -但他们事连着的 -是的 穆德… | 
| [36:28] | is identical to the other victims’ wounds, | 伤口与别的被害人一样 | 
| [36:31] | with one exception… he’s not bleeding. | 只有一个例外 他没有流血 | 
| [36:34] | If you’re trying to tell me | 若你是说他的双生弟弟 | 
| [36:35] | his twin brother can crawl out of his body… | 能爬出他的身体 | 
| [36:37] | and then go gallivantin’ around town, | 在镇上闲逛 | 
| [36:39] | you’re as drunk as he is. | 那你是醉了 | 
| [36:40] | You said it yourself, Sheriff. It’s what’s inside that counts. | 你自己说的 警长 内在才是最重要的 | 
| [36:44] | I have a feeling that Lanny has an internal anomaly… | 我怀疑兰尼体内异常 | 
| [36:47] | that allows his conjoining twin to disjoin. | 可以让他与连体兄弟分离 | 
| [36:50] | – But how? How could… – How… | 怎么能 | 
| [36:52] | How could I turn him in without turning myself in? | 没有自首 我要如何交出他 | 
| [36:57] | Lanny, why does he attack other people? | 兰尼 他为何袭击别人 | 
| [37:00] | I don’t think he knows he’s harming anyone. | 我不认为他知道自己伤人 | 
| [37:05] | He’s merely seeking… another brother. | 他只是在寻找 另一个兄弟 | 
| [37:12] | Are you in pain, Lanny? | 会痛吗 兰尼 | 
| [37:18] | It hurts. | 很痛 | 
| [37:20] | It hurts not to be wanted. | 被遗弃的伤痛 | 
| [37:26] | I don’t know why he hates me so. | 我不知道为何他如此恨我 | 
| [37:30] | I’ve taken care of him for all of our lives. | 我一辈子都照顾着他 | 
| [37:37] | Maybe that is the reason why. | 或许就是因为这样 | 
| [37:40] | How long can he survive outside of your body? | 他离开你身体能活多久 | 
| [37:44] | Long enough… | 很久 | 
| [37:47] | to understand that you cannot change the way you were born. | 足以让你明白 出生是无法改变的 | 
| [37:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [37:58] | He’ll come back. | 他会回来 | 
| [38:00] | He always does. | 他总是这样 | 
| [38:04] | I’m still his only brother. | 我仍是他唯一的兄弟 | 
| [38:07] | Sheriff, we’re gonna need the paramedics. | 警长 要叫救护车 | 
| [38:13] | Scully, you’re the medical expert. | 史卡利 你是医学专家 | 
| [38:15] | If you think the twin can disengage, I believe you. | 但你认为连体婴可以分离 | 
| [38:17] | But how mobile could such a thing be? | 但那样东西怎么活动 | 
| [38:25] | Too mobile. | 移动迅速 | 
| [38:32] | So, your twin can, uh… | 你的双生弟弟能…嗯… | 
| [38:35] | And then… | 然后… | 
| [38:37] | What an act! | 精采演出 | 
| [38:53] | I’ll cover the back. | 我从后面掩护 | 
| [39:57] | Freeze! | 不准动 | 
| [40:07] | What? The fun house. | 是游乐屋 | 
| [41:00] | I thought I heard a shot fired. | 我听见枪声 | 
| [41:03] | I think we’d better go outside and catch this thing coming out. | 我认为我们应该出去 等他出来捉住他 | 
| [41:23] | It’s the manager’s dog. | 是经理的狗 | 
| [41:26] | The trailer park. | 去车场 | 
| [42:04] | – Are you all right? – Have you seen a, uh, uh… | -你没事吧 -有没有见到一个… | 
| [42:20] | Check out the area behind that trailer, | 去看拖车后面 | 
| [42:23] | and let me know what you find. | 告诉我发现什么 | 
| [42:25] | – All right. – Now, you’re | 好的 现在 你 | 
| [42:26] | sure it was the twin you saw runnin’ around here? | 确定是那连体人跑到这边来 | 
| [42:28] | Maybe it was the Fiji Mermaid and he jumped back in the river… | 可能是菲济人鱼 | 
| [42:31] | and swum his way back to Fiji. | 他跳回河里去 游回去菲济 | 
| [42:33] | Now you know how I feel. | 知道我的感受了 | 
| [42:47] | – You’re taking off? – Are you kidding? | -你要走了 -开什么玩笑 | 
| [42:49] | With that thing still on the loose? | 那东西还在逃 | 
| [42:51] | They’ve been searching for it all day. | 大家找了一整天 | 
| [42:53] | It can’t have sustained itself for this long. | 活不了这么久的 | 
| [42:55] | It’ll probably try to crawl back up into its brother. | 可能在想办法 爬回去他哥哥身体里面 | 
| [42:59] | No, his brother Lanny died last night. | 不 兰尼昨晚死了 | 
| [43:01] | I already performed the autopsy on him this morning. | 今天早上我做了解剖 | 
| [43:03] | So I guess it’s true, you can never go home again. | 所以我猜的没错 他无家可归了 | 
| [43:06] | His body wounds were nonfatal. | 身体的伤不会致命 | 
| [43:09] | He died as a result of advanced cirrhosis of the liver. | 他是死于早期肝硬化 | 
| [43:12] | Oh, there’s a moral to this story… “Lay off the booze. “ | 此故事的教训是 “戒酒” | 
| [43:17] | His body possesses some anatomical discrepancies… | 他的身体 有些异于常人 | 
| [43:21] | some offshoots of the esophagus and trachea… | 食道与气管的分支 | 
| [43:23] | that almost seem umbilical in nature. | 如同脐带的结构 | 
| [43:27] | – I’ve never seen anything like it. | -从未见过这样的事 | 
| [43:28] | – And you never will again. | -以后也不会有的 | 
| [43:32] | will not only eradicate… | 将会根除 | 
| [43:33] | the Siamese twins and the alligator-skinned people, | 连体婴 与鳄鱼人 | 
| [43:36] | but you’re gonna be hard-pressed to find… | 甚至要找到 | 
| [43:38] | a slight overbite or a not-so-high cheekbone. | 轮廓扁平的人都很难了 | 
| [43:40] | You see, I’ve seen the future, | 你看 我已见到未来 | 
| [43:42] | and the future looks just like him. | 而未来就像他一样 | 
| [43:44] | Imagine going through your whole life looking like that. | 你想想看 一世要过那样的生活 | 
| [43:47] | That’s why it’s left up to the self-made freaks like me… | 所以留下我自创变态 | 
| [43:50] | and The Conundrum to remind people. | 和谜样这种人来提醒人们 | 
| [43:52] | – Remind people of what? | 提醒什么 | 
| [43:54] | – Nature abhors normality. | 大自然憎恨正常人 | 
| [43:56] | It can’t go very long without creating a mutant. | 每隔不久就会创造畸形人 | 
| [43:58] | Do you know why? | -知道为什么吗 | 
| [43:59] | – No, why? – I don’t either. | -不知道 为什么 -我也不知道 | 
| [44:02] | It’s a mystery. Maybe | 那是个谜 | 
| [44:03] | some mysteries are never meant to be solved. | 或许有些谜是 永远无法解开的 | 
| [44:12] | What’s the matter with your friend? | -你的朋友怎么了 | 
| [44:14] | I don’t know what his problem is. | -不知道他有什么问题 | 
| [44:16] | Maybe it’s the Florida heat. | -可能是佛罗里达太热 | 
| [44:18] | I hope it’s nothing serious. | -希望不会太严重 | 
| [44:20] | Probably something I ate. | 可能是吃坏肚子 |