时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 新墨西哥州双灰山 纳瓦霍保留区 | |
[00:36] | ..Rocked New Mexico. Centered under the desert… | 震动了新墨西哥州 震央在沙漠地底 |
[00:39] | ..The 5. 6 tremor was felt | 有感震动 |
[00:41] | as far away south as Corona and Roswell. | 往南远至克洛拉和拉兹威市 |
[00:44] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[00:45] | Riding. I’ll be back in a few hours. | 骑车 几小时后回来 |
[00:47] | Eric. | 艾力克 |
[00:50] | Leave the snakes alone today. | 今天别去招惹蛇 |
[00:53] | They’ll be angry and afraid. | 它们会又怒又怕 |
[02:28] | I found something. You better come see. | 我发现些东西 你最好过来看 |
[02:37] | Robert, come home right now! | 罗伯 马上回家 |
[02:44] | What do you think it is? | 你认为那是什么 |
[02:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:59] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[03:02] | He said it should be returned. | 他说应该把他送回去 |
[03:06] | They will be coming. | 他们将会到来 |
[04:26] | You bitch! | 你这家伙 |
[04:32] | Beautiful! | 太美了 |
[05:46] | Gentlemen… That was the phone call I never wanted to get. | 各位 这是我 从来就不想接到的电话 |
[05:52] | Check the bedroom. | 检查卧室 |
[05:54] | Clear! | 没动静 |
[06:18] | What are you doing here? | 你们来做什么 |
[06:19] | Can we talk inside? | 可以进去谈吗 |
[06:21] | I’m not feeling well. I didn’t sleep last night. | 我不舒服 昨晚一夜没睡 |
[06:25] | Really not in the mood for the Three Stooges. | 真没心情跟这3个小丑扯 |
[06:29] | I don’t think we’ve been followed. | 我想我们没被跟踪 |
[06:31] | Who would follow you? | 谁会跟踪你们 |
[06:32] | A multinational black ops unit, code-named Garnet. | 跨国秘密工作组织 代号佳乐 |
[06:35] | Trained killers, School of the Americas alumni. | 训练有素的杀手 出身美国军校校友 |
[06:38] | Have you been defacing library books again? | 你们又破坏图书了吗 |
[06:41] | They don’t want us. | 他们不是要找我们 |
[06:45] | They want him. | 他们要找他 |
[06:46] | Kenneth Soona? | 肯尼苏拿 |
[06:48] | We think that’s his real name. | 我们认为那是真名 |
[06:49] | You’ve heard us call him “The Thinker”. | 你听过我们叫他”思索者” |
[06:52] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[06:53] | Hacked into the Defense Department computer system. | 入侵国防部 电脑系统 |
[06:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:59] | The Thinker’s an anarchist and a snoop. | 他是无政府主义及爱管闲事者 |
[07:02] | Whatever he got into has made him a very wanted man. | 不管他介入什么事 都令人非常头痛 |
[07:05] | Customs and Immigration are on full alert. | 海关和移民局全面警戒 |
[07:08] | Every port of egress is closed. | 每个出关口都封闭 |
[07:10] | why are you coming for me? | 为何找我 |
[07:13] | ..The Thinker named a meeting place and a three-hour time window. | 思索者提到一个会面地点 跟3个小时的时间 |
[07:17] | He asked specifically for you. | 他特别要求见你 |
[07:20] | The problem is he may already be dead. | 问题是他可能已经死了 |
[07:32] | What happened? | 什么事 |
[07:34] | She shot her husband. Married 30 years. | 她杀了她老伴 |
[07:36] | Like she went crazy. | 像疯了一样 |
[07:37] | OK, go back to your apartments. | 回你们的屋里去 |
[07:39] | We’ll handle this. Excuse me, sir. | 我们会处理 让一下 先生 |
[07:48] | Weirdness. | 怪事 |
[08:05] | 美国植物园 华盛顿 | |
[08:23] | I don’t want you to know my real name. | 我不想让你知道真名 |
[08:25] | I don’t think it’s that important that you know. | 我想那并不重要 |
[08:28] | Sounds like a line I used in a bar once. | 我在酒吧常听到这句话 |
[08:30] | I’m sorry about the wait, | 抱歉让你等 |
[08:32] | but I got this ninja party shagging my butt. | 但我被那些忍者吓的半死 |
[08:34] | Why? What have you got? | 为什么 你拿到什么东西 |
[08:36] | If I’m correct, | 如果没猜错 |
[08:37] | I got the original Defense Department’s UFO intelligence files. | 我拿到了 国防部幽浮情报档案 |
[08:41] | Everything from 1940s and up. | 从1940年开始全部 |
[08:45] | Everything? | 全部 |
[08:46] | Everything. Roswell, MJ12, and beyond. | 全部 拉兹威 MJ12及之后的 |
[08:48] | You’ve read them? | 你看过了 |
[08:50] | Not entirely. I downloaded all I could and then I split. | 不完全 我尽可能的 复制下载然后就溜了 |
[08:53] | I knew these guys were gonna be after me. | 我知道这些人会抓我 |
[08:55] | What makes you think they know who you are? | 什么原因让你觉得 他们知道你是谁 |
[08:58] | I didn’t take any precautions. | 我没有做预防措施 |
[08:59] | I mean, I didn’t even expect to get inside! | 因为我没料到能侵入进去 |
[09:04] | They’ve always denied that these files even existed. | 他们始终否认这些档案存在 |
[09:08] | What do you want from me? | 你希望我做什么 |
[09:09] | I want the truth. And I want you to promise | 我要真相 我要你保证 |
[09:12] | that those rat bastards answer to the people. | 让那些鼠辈回应人民 |
[09:28] | FBI总部 华盛顿 4月12日 | |
[09:37] | Mulder, Skinner’s looking for you. | 史副局长找你 |
[09:39] | Come in and lock the door. | 进来 把门关上 |
[09:42] | Why? What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[09:44] | Do you know the Ten Commandments? | 你知道十诫吗 |
[09:46] | You want me to recite them? | 你要我背诵吗 |
[09:48] | Just the one about obeying the Sabbath. | 只是遵守安息日的那条 |
[09:50] | God made heaven and earth, | 上帝创造了天地 |
[09:52] | but didn’t tell anybody about his side projects. | 但并未说他的副计划 |
[09:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[09:56] | The biggest lie of all. | 最大的谎言 |
[10:02] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:03] | The holy grail. | 圣杯 |
[10:04] | The original Defense Department files. | 原版国防部档案 |
[10:06] | Evidence that the government | 政府知道外星人存在 |
[10:08] | has known about extraterrestrials for 50 years. | 已经50年的证据 |
[10:11] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里得到的 |
[10:13] | Your friendly neighbourhood anarchist. | 友善的无政府主义邻居 |
[10:21] | No. I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[10:25] | This is just gibberish. | 这只是些胡言乱语 |
[10:30] | Damn it! I’m so sick of this crap! | 可恶 我受够了这些鬼话 |
[10:34] | BS and double talk. | 狗屁跟废话 |
[10:38] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[10:44] | Mulder, this may not be gibberish. | 穆德 这可能不是胡言乱语 |
[10:46] | It’s a joke, Scully. It’s a bad joke! | 是个烂笑话 |
[10:48] | I think it’s just encrypted and I think I recognise it. | 我想那是密码 我觉得我认得 |
[10:53] | It looks like Navajo. It was used during World War II. | 看起来像纳瓦语 被用于二次世界大战 |
[10:57] | My father told me that | 我爸爸告诉我 |
[10:58] | It was the only code the Japanese couldn’t break. | 那是日军唯一 不能破解的密码 |
[11:00] | I remember the long strings of consonants. | 我记得这一长串子音字母 |
[11:02] | Well, can you find out? | 能查得出来吗 |
[11:04] | Only a handful of people can decipher it. | 只有少数人能破解 |
[11:07] | Then find one of them. | 那么找一个出来 |
[11:09] | Mulder | 穆德 |
[11:12] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧? |
[11:14] | Yeah. I just haven’t been sleeping. | 没事 我只是没睡觉罢了 |
[11:26] | Sir? | 长官 |
[11:29] | Agent Mulder, I need to speak with you. | 穆德探员 我要跟你谈谈 |
[11:31] | About? | 关于什么 |
[11:33] | In my office. | 到我办公室 |
[11:35] | Why? Is it another jerk-off assignment… | 为什么 又是烂差事 |
[11:36] | ..Where I end up doing the government’s dirty work? | 我要去执行 政府的肮脏事吗 |
[11:40] | It’s about a rumour that | 是关于谣传说 |
[11:42] | you may be in receipt of some sensitive files. | 你可能收到一些敏感档案 |
[11:44] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我什么都不知道 |
[11:46] | Agent Mulder, listen… | 穆德探员 听着 |
[11:48] | I’m talking to you… | 我在对你说话 |
[11:57] | Are we finished, Agent Mulder? | 结束了吗 穆德探员 |
[12:00] | Are we done? | 我们结束了吗 |
[12:06] | We’re done. | 我们之间完了 |
[12:29] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你找我 长官 |
[12:31] | Yes, Agent Scully. Please have a seat. | 是的 史探员 请坐 |
[12:40] | Agent Scully? | 史探员 |
[12:43] | You heard about the incident here in the hallway yesterday? | 你知道昨天 在走道发生的事吗 |
[12:47] | Yes, sir. | 知道 长官 |
[12:48] | Do you have any explanation | 关于穆德探员的异常行为 |
[12:50] | as to Agent Mulder’s bizarre behaviour? | 你有任何说明吗 |
[12:53] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[12:55] | Agent Mulder told me he was having trouble sleeping. | 穆德探员告诉我说 他的睡眠有问题 |
[12:58] | Do you think Agent Mulder confides in you, Agent Scully? | 你认为穆德探员 信得过你吗 |
[13:02] | Of course. He’s my partner. | 当然 他是我的伙伴 |
[13:04] | Your partner? | 你的伙伴 |
[13:05] | Weren’t you assigned to Agent Mulder to debunk his work? | 你不是被派来 揭发他的工作的吗 |
[13:09] | Yes, sir. A year and a half ago. | 是 长官 1年半以前 |
[13:11] | I’ve been writing reports stating | 我已经写了报告说明 |
[13:13] | the validity of Agent Mulder’s work on the X-Files. | 穆探员执行X档案的正当性 |
[13:17] | Would you lie to protect him? | 你会为他而说谎吗 |
[13:18] | Am I being accused of lying? | 你们在控告我说谎了吗 |
[13:21] | Agent Mulder has been notified of a disciplinary hearing. | 穆探员已被告知 接受惩戒听证 |
[13:24] | If there’s something we learn | 如果我们知道一些 |
[13:26] | then that you haven’t stated here today,… | 你今天未陈述的事 |
[13:29] | ..You may be subject to the same summary action. | 可能你会受到 同样的处置 |
[13:31] | What action is that? | 什么处置 |
[13:34] | Dismissal without chance of reinstatement. | 永远的解雇 |
[13:39] | Is that all, sir? | 就是这些吗 长官 |
[13:42] | Yes, Agent Scully. Thank you. | 是的 史探员 谢谢你 |
[14:20] | Hello, Bill. | 哈啰 比尔 |
[14:25] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[14:28] | I’ve come on some pressing business. | 我有要紧的事 |
[14:31] | We had agreed you would never… | 我们协议你决不 |
[14:33] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久的事 |
[14:34] | There have been unforeseen events. | 发生了一件没料到的事 |
[14:40] | No one was supposed to know. | 没有人知道 |
[14:43] | Who could have predicted the future, Bill? | 谁能预料未来 比尔 |
[14:46] | That the computers you and | 料想不道你我梦想的电脑 |
[14:48] | I only dreamed of would be home appliances… | 还是成为家电用品 |
[14:50] | ..Capable of technical espionage. | 用来做为技术间谍 |
[14:52] | The files should have been destroyed. | 档案应该已被销毁 |
[14:55] | They should have, but they weren’t. | 应该是 但并没有 |
[14:57] | Regret is an inevitable consequence of life. | 后悔是生命无可避免的结果 |
[15:03] | How do you know my son has them? | 你怎知道我儿子有那些档案 |
[15:06] | The man who stole them has come forward. | 窃贼自首了 |
[15:10] | Oh, God. | 喔 我的天 |
[15:13] | As always, we maintain plausible denial. | 一如往常 我们仍然否认 |
[15:16] | The files are only as real as their possible authentication. | 这档案就如其可能的真实性 一样真实 |
[15:22] | My name is in those files. | 我的名字在档案里 |
[15:23] | The files have been encrypted. | 档案已经被锁码了 |
[15:25] | We have a certain luxury of time. | 我们还有时间 |
[15:28] | We endeavoured to prevent that fact from ever coming to light. | 我们努力的 去阻止真相曝光 |
[15:35] | You wouldn’t… harm him? | 你不会伤害他吧 |
[15:40] | I’ve protected him this long, haven’t I? | 我保护他这么久了 不是吗 |
[15:46] | He’s been provident in the alliances he’s created. | 你儿子对他联盟的人 非常深谋远虑 |
[15:49] | The last thing we need is a martyr or a crusade. | 我不想他当个 烈士或是圣战士 |
[15:54] | But if he should… learn of my involvement? | 但若他知道我参与其中呢 |
[15:59] | You’re your own man, Bill. You always have been. | 你不受约束 比尔 一向如此 |
[16:05] | But I strongly encourage you in that event… | 但我强烈的建议你 |
[16:09] | ..To deny everything. | 否认一切 |
[16:17] | It’s good to see you again, Bill. | 很高兴再见到你 比尔 |
[16:20] | You look well. | 你看起来很好 |
[16:50] | You didn’t answer your door. | 你没应门 |
[16:56] | I took a pill. | 我吃了药 |
[16:59] | I couldn’t find you at work. I was worried about you. | 办公室找不到你 我很担心你 |
[17:02] | I came home. | 我回家了 |
[17:04] | I must be running a fever. | 我一定是发烧了 |
[17:07] | Maybe it’s the threat of being burned at the stake. | 也许这是 被火刑烧灼的征兆 |
[17:13] | They called me in today. | 他们今天找我去 |
[17:18] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么告诉他们 |
[17:21] | That nothing was wrong. | 说你没有问题 |
[17:23] | You told them the truth, then. | 你说的是事实 |
[17:26] | You opened the door for them. They’re just looking for a reason. | 你给了他们机会 他们只需要找个理由 |
[17:29] | OK. I’ll say I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:35] | Mulder, these files, um… Who knows you have them? | 这些档案 谁知道在你手上 |
[17:40] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[17:41] | Because I had to lie today. | 因为今天我必须说谎 |
[17:43] | And I put my job in jeopardy in order to do so. | 为此我赌上我的工作 |
[17:46] | If they find out about those files… | 如果他们发现这些文件 |
[17:48] | How would they find out? | 他们怎会发现 |
[17:49] | Maybe they already know. | 也许他们已经知道了 |
[17:51] | The question is… is it worth it? | 问题是 值得吗 |
[17:55] | Is it worth risking everything? | 值得为它赌上一切吗 |
[17:56] | I’ll tell you when I know what’s on it. | 我知道内容我会告诉你 |
[17:59] | Now just tell me who I can talk to about breaking that code. | 现在只要告诉我 我能够找谁解码 |
[18:05] | I’m meeting with somebody in an hour. | 1小时后我会去见一个人 |
[18:08] | I might know something later tonight. | 稍晚我可能会有所发现 |
[18:11] | I just need some kind of assurance | 我只是需要保证 |
[18:13] | that they won’t let us hang ourselves with this. | 他们不会让我们自掘坟墓 |
[18:17] | That I’m doing the right thing. | 我是在做正确的事 |
[18:29] | I’ll try to find out. | 我会去查清楚 |
[18:36] | I need to know one more thing, Mulder. | 我还想知道一件事 穆德 |
[18:41] | Why did you attack Skinner? | 为什么要打史副局长 |
[18:49] | I’ve thought about that, Scully. | 我有想过这个 丹娜 |
[18:54] | I honestly can’t say. | 我其实也说不上来 |
[19:14] | This is all you have? | 你只有这些 |
[19:15] | Currently yes. | 目前是 |
[19:18] | There are words I recognise, | 这些字我懂 |
[19:19] | but you’ll need a code talker to make any sense of this. | 但你需要 译码者去解读它的意义 |
[19:23] | I know a man who might help. I can have him contact you. | 我认识一个人或许有用 我可以叫他跟你联络 |
[19:26] | Yeah, thank you. Could you tell me which words you do recognise? | 谢谢 你能告诉我 你认识哪些字吗 |
[19:34] | This word… it means goods, merchandise. | 这个字 它代表货物 商品 |
[19:39] | And this one means vaccination. | 这个字代表疫苗 |
[19:43] | They’re both modern words, which is why they stand out. | 这两个是现代的字 所以比较突出 |
[19:48] | Thank you. You’ve been very helpful. | 谢谢 你帮了很大的忙 |
[20:02] | Hello | 喂 |
[20:05] | Fox, this is your father. I need to see you right away. | 福克斯 我是老爸 我必须马上见你 |
[20:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[20:13] | I’m at home. How soon can you be here? | 我在家 你多久会到 |
[20:19] | Fox, it’s very important. | 福克斯 这非常重要 |
[20:27] | Mulder? | 穆德你在吗 |
[21:18] | Fox. | 福克斯 |
[21:20] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[21:25] | What is it, Dad? | 什么事 爸 |
[21:28] | Come in. | 进来 |
[21:37] | It’s… | 现在 |
[21:39] | It’s so clear now. | 现在很清楚了 |
[21:44] | Simple. | 简单 |
[21:48] | It was so complicated then. | 曾经很复杂 |
[21:52] | The choices that needed to be made. | 必须做出决定 |
[22:00] | What choices, Dad? | 什么决定 爸 |
[22:05] | You’re a smart boy, Fox. | 你很聪明 福克斯 |
[22:09] | You’re smarter than I ever was. | 你比我聪明 |
[22:14] | About what? | 哪方面 |
[22:17] | Your politics are yours. | 你有自己的政治信念 |
[22:19] | You have never thrown in. | 你从未放弃 |
[22:22] | The minute you do that, their doctrines become yours. | 自你参与的那一刻起 你就奉行它的信条 |
[22:26] | And you can be held responsible. | 而且你能坚持负责 |
[22:28] | You’re talking about the State Department. | 你指的是关于政府的事 |
[22:30] | You’re going to learn of things, Fox. | 你会知道一些事 福克斯 |
[22:34] | You’re going to hear the words. | 你会听到一些字语 |
[22:40] | And they’ll come to make sense to you. | 有一天你会理解它们 |
[22:45] | What words? | 什么字语 |
[22:48] | The merchandise. | 货物 |
[22:56] | Look, I, um… | 我 |
[22:57] | I’ve been taking some medication. | 我一直在吃药 |
[23:05] | You’ll have to excuse me for a moment. | 稍待一下 |
[23:30] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[23:34] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[23:37] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[23:41] | Oh, Dad. | 哦老爸 |
[23:50] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[24:33] | Hello | 喂 |
[24:35] | My father’s dead, Scully. | 我父亲死了 丹娜 |
[24:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[24:40] | They shot him… and he’s dead. | 他们开枪杀他 他死了 |
[24:45] | Mulder, where are you? Just tell me where you are. | 穆德 你在哪里 告诉我你在哪里 |
[24:52] | I’m on the Vineyard. | 我在葡萄园 |
[24:54] | Who shot him, Mulder? | 是谁开的枪 穆德 |
[24:56] | I don ‘t know. | 不知道 |
[24:59] | Mulder, were you arguing? | 你们有争吵吗 |
[25:01] | I didn’t do it, Scully. He was trying to tell me something. | 不是我做的 他正想告诉我一些事 |
[25:05] | Mulder,listen to me | 穆德 听我说 |
[25:09] | Mulder, I believe you. Just listen to me. | 我相信你 听我说 |
[25:11] | You’ve got to get out of there.You have to leave immediately. | 你必须离开那里 马上离开 |
[25:14] | I can’t leave the crime scene. | 我不能离开犯罪现场 |
[25:17] | It’ll look like I’m running. | 这会看似我在逃跑 |
[25:19] | Like I’m guilty. | 好像我有罪一般 |
[25:20] | Mulder,they’ll suspect you anyway. | 无论如何他们都会怀疑你 |
[25:22] | You got no idea on the shooter | 你没看到凶手 |
[25:24] | Your behaviour has been irrational lately. | 最近你的行为很不理性 |
[25:28] | Mulder can’t you see that everything is pointing directly at you? | 难道你看不出 所有的事都是针对你 |
[25:33] | It was somebody else’s weapon. | 那不是我的枪 |
[25:34] | Damn it,Mulder, you’re an FBI agent! | 你是调查局的探员 |
[25:36] | You have access to weapons other than your own. | 你有机会取得 自己以外的枪 |
[25:41] | All right, meet me back at my apartment. | 在我家跟我碰头 |
[25:43] | No. You can’t come home. | 不行 你不能回家 |
[25:45] | Someone shot through your window tonight. Almost killed me. | 今晚有人射穿你家窗户 我差点中弹 |
[25:49] | They maybe trying to kill you. | 他们也许想杀你 |
[25:58] | My God! Look at you, you’re sick. | 我的天 看看你 你病了 |
[26:02] | I’m all right. I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[26:03] | No, come on. I want you to lie down. | 不行 我要你躺下来 |
[26:06] | No, come on. I want you to lie down. | 你躺下来 |
[26:09] | Let me take your coat off. | 我帮你脱外套 |
[26:12] | We gotta find him, Scully. | 我们要找到他 丹娜 |
[26:15] | No, you have to lie down. Over here. | 你得躺下来 这里 |
[26:35] | We gotta find out who killed my father. | 我们得查出是谁杀了我爸 |
[26:40] | Right now you need to rest, OK? | 现在你需要休息 |
[26:43] | Just rest. | 只要休息 |
[26:48] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事的 没事的 |
[27:05] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[27:32] | I’ll compare them when I get the bullet from the victim. | 被害的子弹到了以后 我会比对 |
[27:36] | How long will it take to see if they’re a match? | 要多久时间 查明是否符合 |
[27:39] | They’re both.9mm rounds. Run the specs. Compare the strike. | 都是9毫米口径 看这规格 比对弹道 |
[27:43] | We should know pretty much right away. | 我们应该很快就会知道 |
[27:58] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[27:59] | You took my gun. | 你拿走我的枪 |
[28:02] | You think I did it, don ‘t you? | 你认为是我做的 不是吗 |
[28:04] | I ran it through Ballistics to try to clear you. | 我拿去做弹道比对以还你清白 |
[28:07] | Why didn’t you ask me? | 你为何不问问我 |
[28:09] | You had a temperature of 102 last night. | 昨晚你发高烧 |
[28:11] | I didn’t wanna wake you. | 我不想叫醒你 |
[28:13] | Afraid I’d shoot you too? | 怕我也把你杀了 |
[28:14] | Mulder,I’m being called to Skinner’s office today. | 今天我被叫进副局长办公室 |
[28:17] | I need to give them some answers. | 我必须给一些答案 |
[28:19] | To clear your conscience and your name?! | 来证明你的良知与名声吗 |
[28:21] | You’ve been making reports on me since the beginning, Scully! | 从一开始 你就在写我的报告 |
[28:25] | You’re sick. You’re not thinking straight. | 你病了 你无法正确思考 |
[28:28] | I’m on your side. You know that. | 我站在你这边 你知道的 |
[28:30] | Look. You have my files and you have my gun. | 瞧 你有我的档案 也拿走我的枪 |
[28:33] | Don’t ask me for my trust. | 别指望我会相信 |
[30:49] | Damn. | 该死 |
[31:19] | I’m gonna kill you anyway, Krycek, | 我反正都要杀你 克莱克 |
[31:21] | so just tell me the truth. | 所以干脆告诉我实情 |
[31:22] | Did you kill my father? | 是你杀我父亲的吗 |
[31:26] | Did you kill him? Answer me! | 你有杀他吗 回答我 |
[31:40] | Mulder! Don’t shoot him. Just back away. | 穆德 别杀他 退开 |
[31:44] | He killed my father, Scully. | 他杀了我父亲 |
[31:45] | I have him, Mulder. | 我看着他 穆德 |
[31:47] | No, Scully! | 不 史卡利 |
[31:59] | Oh, my God! | 喔 老天 |
[32:01] | Somebody call the police! | 快报警 |
[32:09] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[32:16] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[32:18] | Mulder, it’s me. | 穆德 是我 |
[32:22] | Here, drink some of that. | 来 喝一点这个 |
[32:23] | You haven’t had any water in over 36 hours. | 你超过36小时没喝水了 |
[32:31] | Your shoulder will be fine. | 你的肩膀不会有事 |
[32:33] | The round went through nice and clean. | 伤口状况很好而干净 |
[32:35] | You shot me. | 你开枪射我 |
[32:37] | Yes, I did. | 是 我是 |
[32:38] | You didn’t give me much choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[32:41] | You were about to kill Krycek. | 你要杀克莱克 |
[32:42] | Why shoot me? He’s the one. | 为何射我 他是凶手 |
[32:44] | If he is, his weapon is the one that killed your father. | 如果他是 他的枪就是 杀你父亲的凶枪 |
[32:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:49] | If you killed Krycek with that weapon,… | 若你用那把枪杀了克莱克 |
[32:51] | ..There would have been no way to prove that you didn’t kill your father. | 就将无法证明 你没有杀你父亲 |
[32:57] | I’m sorry about your father,Mulder. | 你父亲的事我很难过 |
[32:59] | I haven’t been able to tell you. | 这点我还没能告诉你 |
[33:05] | How did you know it was Krycek? | 你怎么知道是克莱克 |
[33:08] | I didn’t. | 我并不知道 |
[33:09] | I went back to your apartment to pull the slug from the wall. | 我到你家从墙上挖出子弹 |
[33:13] | But I noticed an unmarked van delivering soft water. | 但我注意到 一辆没登记的送水车 |
[33:19] | And I found this in one of the tanks servicing your building. | 而且在你们大楼的 供水槽发现这个 |
[33:23] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[33:25] | It’s a dialysis filter. | 是过滤器 |
[33:26] | It’s a device used in the transmission of substances to solution. | 是用来 释放溶剂的放送装置 |
[33:30] | Considering the level of psychosis you experienced, | 就你的精神异常程度来看 |
[33:33] | it was possibly LSD,… | 那可能是LSD迷幻药 |
[33:35] | ..Amphetamines, or some kind of exotic dopamine agonist. | 安非他命 或某种奇特的多巴胺 |
[33:39] | Oh, my God. | 喔 老天 |
[33:41] | There was a murder at my building. | 我们大楼曾发生一桩命案 |
[33:44] | Well, it wasn’t an exercise in subtlety. | 那么 这就没什么好奇怪了 |
[33:47] | These men are possibly the same ones who killed your father… | 这些人很有可能和杀了你父亲的是同一伙人 |
[33:51] | ..And who systematically tried to destroy you, | 他们有计划的摧毁你 |
[33:53] | turning everyone you could trust against you. | 让每个你信任的人对付你 |
[33:57] | I don’t think I have to tell you why. | 我想不需告诉你为什么 |
[33:59] | I’d gotten too close to the truth. | 我太接近真相了 |
[34:05] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[34:07] | We’re in Farmington, New Mexico. | 新墨西哥州的华明顿 |
[34:09] | New Mexico? | 新墨西哥州 |
[34:11] | We drove two days across country. | 我们开了两天的车 |
[34:12] | I put you out to let the effects of the psychosis abate. | 我带你出来 以减轻神经受损的作用 |
[34:16] | This is Albert Hosteen. He’s been translating your files. | 这位是亚柏霍汀 他在翻译你的档案 |
[34:21] | You’re lucky she’s a good shot. | 你很幸运她射的很好 |
[34:25] | Or a bad one. | 或射的很差 |
[34:28] | Albert was a Navajo code talker during World War II. | 亚柏是二次世界 大战期间纳瓦语的解码者 |
[34:32] | He helped encode the original documents. | 他协助把原件编成密码 |
[34:35] | How did you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[34:37] | Through a woman in Washington. | 经由华盛顿一位女士介绍 |
[34:39] | But he claims that he knew you were coming. | 但他说他知道你会来 |
[34:43] | Last week we had an omen. | 上星期我们得到预兆 |
[34:52] | Most files are written in jargon, | 档案大多是用术语写的 |
[34:54] | but there was an international conspiracy of silence… | 那是个国际性的阴谋 |
[34:57] | ..Dating back to the 1940s. | 回溯到1940年代 |
[35:00] | Albert says that evidence of these secrets | 亚柏说那秘密的证据 |
[35:02] | are buried on a Navajo reservation near here. | 就埋在附近的纳瓦保留区 |
[35:05] | He says that he’ll take you as soon as you’re able. | 他说你可以的话 他会尽早带你去 |
[35:17] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[35:19] | I’m afraid you’re on your own with this. | 我怕你得自己处理 |
[35:22] | I didn’t show up for a meeting with Skinner day before yesterday. | 前天我没有参加 史副局长召开的会议 |
[35:26] | I don’t know what the repercussions will be. | 我不知道后果将会如何 |
[35:29] | You’ve taken a big risk. | 你冒了很大的危险 |
[35:32] | I was certain they would have killed you, Mulder. | 我确信 他们会杀你 穆德 |
[35:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:48] | Thank you for taking care of me. | 谢谢你照顾我 |
[35:51] | There’s something else. | 还有别的 |
[35:55] | My name is in those files. | 我的名字在那些档案里 |
[35:58] | It’s in the latest entries with Duane Barry’s. | 是在最近的贝杜恩记录里面 |
[36:01] | In what context? | 内容是什么 |
[36:03] | It’s not clear, but it has something to do with a test. | 不清楚 但是跟一种试验有关 |
[36:08] | I want you to find out, Mulder. | 我要你去查清楚 穆德 |
[36:10] | I need you to. | 我需要你这么做 |
[36:21] | You said you knew I was coming. | 你说知道我会来 |
[36:23] | In the desert, things find a way to survive. | 在沙漠 事物要设法生存 |
[36:26] | Secrets are like this too. | 秘密也是一样 |
[36:28] | They push their way up through | 秘密会自己浮出伪装的沙地中 |
[36:30] | the sands of deception, so men can know them. | 好让大众知晓 |
[36:34] | Here. This is my house. | 这是我家 |
[36:45] | But why me? | 但为什么是我 |
[36:48] | You are prepared to accept the truth, | 你已准备好接受真相 不是吗 |
[36:50] | aren’t you? To sacrifice yourself to it? | 为了它牺牲自己 |
[36:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:56] | There was a tribe of Indians | 以前有个印地安部落 |
[36:58] | who lived here more than 600 years ago. | 600年在这里生活过 |
[37:00] | Their name was Anasazi. It means the ancient aliens. | 叫阿拿萨斯 意思是古代外星人 |
[37:06] | No evidence of their fate exists. | 没有他们存在的证据 |
[37:08] | Historians say they disappeared without a trace. | 历史学家说 他们消失得无影无踪 |
[37:13] | They say that because | 他们这样说是因为 |
[37:14] | they will not sacrifice themselves to the truth. | 不想为了真相而牺牲 |
[37:18] | And what is the truth? | 那么真相是什么 |
[37:22] | Nothing disappears without a trace. | 就是没有任何东西消失 |
[37:26] | You think they were abducted? | 你认为他们被绑走 |
[37:28] | By visitors who come here still. | 被仍然持续的造访者 |
[37:50] | What’s buried out there? | 下面埋着什么东西 |
[37:52] | Lies. You will see for yourself. | 谎言 你会自己看到 |
[38:27] | It’s through those rocks. | 穿过那些岩石 |
[38:40] | It’s down there. | 在下面 |
[39:16] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[39:17] | You’re a hard man to reach. | 你真难找 |
[39:19] | Not hard enough, apparently. | 很显然还不够难找 |
[39:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[39:23] | I’m at the Betty Ford Center. Where are you? | 我在贝蒂福特中心 你在哪里 |
[39:26] | I need to talk to you, Mr Mulder. | 我必须跟你谈 穆德先生 |
[39:28] | In person. There are things to explain. | 私下的 有些事需要解释 |
[39:31] | I’ll save the government the plane fare. | 我替政府省下机票钱 |
[39:33] | But which government is it? | 但那是哪个政府呢 |
[39:35] | Your father may have told you things. I warn you against | 你父亲可能跟你说了 |
[39:39] | taking those things at face value. | 我警告你别把它当真 |
[39:41] | Which things are those? | 是什么事情呢 |
[39:43] | He was never an opponent of the project. | 他从来就没反对过那计划 |
[39:46] | In fact, he authorised it. | 事实上 是他授权的 |
[39:48] | That’s what he couldn’t live with. | 那是他不能活的原因 |
[39:50] | No. It’s because you had him killed. | 不 是你让他被杀的 |
[39:52] | We weren’t involved in that. | 我们并没有参与此事 |
[39:54] | You black-lunged son of a bitch. | 你这该死的肺痨鬼 |
[39:56] | I’ll expose you and your project. Your time is up. | 我会揭发你和你的计划 你玩完了 |
[39:59] | Expose anything and you only expose your father. | 揭发任何事 都只会牵连到你父亲 |
[40:16] | Sir, we got a coordinate. We’re ready to go. | 长官 找到座标 准备出发 |
[40:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:27] | Take her up! | 起飞 |
[41:03] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[41:08] | This is a boxcar. | 是一部箱型货车 |
[41:10] | Refrigeration car. | 冷冻车 |
[41:30] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[41:32] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
[41:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[41:36] | Nowhere I ever expected. | 我料想不到的地方 |
[41:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:41] | I’m in a boxcar buried inside a quarry. | 我在一部埋在矿场的货车里 |
[41:46] | There are bodies everywhere. | 到处都是尸体 |
[41:48] | Bodies? | 尸体 |
[41:50] | Stacked floor to ceiling. | 从地面堆到天花板 |
[41:52] | What happened to them? | 他们遭遇到什么事 |
[41:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:56] | Mulder, in these files I found references to | 穆德 在这些档案里我发现 |
[42:01] | experiments that were conducted in the US… | 一些在美国做的实验参考 |
[42:03] | ..By Axis-power scientists who were given amnesty after the war. | 由战后被特赦的 德意日轴心国科学家做的 |
[42:08] | What kind of experiments? | 哪一种实验 |
[42:10] | Some kind of tests on humans. | 某种对人类的实验 |
[42:12] | But they’re referred to as merchandise. | 他们被称为货物 |
[42:18] | But these aren’t humans, Scully. | 但这些不是人类 |
[42:22] | From the look of it, I’d say they were alien. | 从外表看 他们是外星人 |
[42:25] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[42:27] | I’m pretty damn sure. | 我相当确定 |
[42:33] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[42:43] | This one has a smallpox vaccination scar. | 这一个有天花接种的疤痕 |
[42:50] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[42:51] | Oh, my God, Scully. What have they done? | 天哪 丹娜 他们做了什么 |
[42:58] | Mulder? Mulder, what happened? | 穆德 发生什么事 |
[43:21] | Move out! Get away from there! You go back! | 走开 离开那里 |
[43:26] | Cover us. We’re going in! | 掩护我们 我们要进去了 |
[43:28] | Clear! Go! | 没人 行动 |
[43:36] | What’s your name, boy? | 你叫什么名字 年轻人 |
[43:41] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[43:43] | Where’s Mulder? | 穆德在哪里 |
[43:48] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[43:49] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[43:50] | If he was, he’s vanished without a trace. | 如果在 那他就是凭空消失 |
[43:52] | Nothing vanishes without a trace. Burn it! | 没有东西会凭空消失 烧掉 |
[44:05] | Clear out! | 大家闪开 |
[44:07] | It’s done. | 完成 |
[44:09] | Move it! Move it! Move it! | 快走 快走 |