时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[00:52] | All clear! | 一切正常 |
[04:57] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[05:02] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[05:04] | Something that just came in the mail. | 刚来的邮件 |
[05:07] | That’s not your usual brand of entertainment. | 那不是你平常喜欢的节目 |
[05:12] | – What is it? – According to the ad I answered,… | – 那些是什么 – 根据杂志广告 |
[05:15] | It’s an alien autopsy. Guaranteed authentic. | 那是对外星人的解剖 保证真实 |
[05:18] | You spent money for this? | 你花钱看这个 |
[05:20] | $29.95. Plus shipping. | 29.95美元 再加邮费 |
[05:25] | This is even hokier than the one they aired on the Fox network. | 穆德 这比福克斯电台播放的还模糊 |
[05:28] | You can’t see what they’re operating on. | 你都看不清楚他们做什么 |
[05:31] | But it does look authentic. | 是的 但很真实 |
[05:32] | I mean, the setting and the procedures. | 我是说这个过程 |
[05:35] | I mean, it does look as if an | 看来好象是 |
[05:37] | actual autopsy is being performed, doesn’t it? | 真在进行解剖手术 对吗 |
[05:39] | Well, I don’t know why they would be wearing gas masks. | 我不知道他们为什么要戴防毒面具 |
[05:42] | Maybe it’s because of this green | 可能是因为这些绿色的东西 |
[05:44] | substance they seem to be extracting from the subject. | 它们是从那个东西提取出来的 |
[05:47] | Can you identify that? | 你能辨别出来吗 |
[05:49] | Olive oil? Snake oil? | 橄榄油 蛇油 |
[05:51] | I suppose you think it’s alien blood. | 我想你认为是外星人的血吧 |
[05:53] | It’s widely held that aliens don’t have blood. | 普遍认为外星人没有血 史卡利 |
[05:56] | I guess that begs the question.if this is an alien autopsy | 这就让人困惑了如果这是解剖外星人 |
[05:59] | Where’s the alien? | 那外星人在哪 |
[05:59] | But what’s so intriguing to me is the striking lack of detail. | 我觉得奇怪的这是缺少细节 |
[06:02] | Well, what do you want for $29.95? | 29.95美元 还有什么好货 |
[06:04] | That autopsy you saw on TV was so fake precisely | 电视上的假解剖做得很真 |
[06:07] | Because it tried to show too much. | 因为它想展示太多细节 |
[06:09] | And this is real because it doesn’t? | 那这个是真的就因为它没这么多细节 |
[06:11] | Yes, and because of, uh… because of this. | 因为这个 |
[06:26] | Who’s selling these tapes? | 谁卖给你的 |
[06:27] | Some guy in Allentown, Pennsylvania. | 在宾夕法尼亚州阿伦敦地区的某个人 |
[06:30] | Claims he pulled it off the satellite dish at two in the morning. | 他说有早上2点钟捡到一张卫星光碟 |
[07:19] | – Front door’s boarded up. – Back door’s been busted open. | -前门封死了 -后门开着 |
[07:24] | Hope nobody let the rat out. | 别让人跑了 |
[07:57] | Mulder, in here. | 穆德 过来 |
[08:07] | He’s still warm. | 刚死的 |
[08:25] | Federal agent! | 我是联邦探员 |
[08:56] | Come on down. | 下来 |
[09:07] | I get tired of losin’ my gun. | 我讨厌被踢掉枪 |
[09:16] | OK, now face the fence. | 转过身去 |
[09:20] | Face the fence! | 转过身去 |
[09:25] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[09:30] | Do you speak English? | 你不会说英语吗 |
[09:35] | Great. | 很好 |
[09:37] | Give me the bag. | 把包给我 |
[09:40] | Give me the bag. | 给我包 |
[09:47] | OK, let’s go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[09:51] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[10:18] | Didn’t interpret the instructions and got lost somewhere. | 翻译不了这些说明 或者是被搞糊涂了 |
[10:20] | I don’t know which. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[10:22] | Did you try the FBI field office? | 你有FBI地方警局联系吗 |
[10:24] | This is a tall request… | 这么点联系他们 |
[10:25] | ..In Allentown this time of night. | 是有点过分 |
[10:28] | Well, look at this. A beacon in the night. | 看 夜晚的灯塔 |
[10:38] | – Agent Mulder. Scully. – This is a surprise, sir. | -穆德探员 史卡利 -真令人惊奇 |
[10:41] | You don’t speak Japanese, by any chance? | 你不说日本话 对吗 |
[10:44] | I wish I could. It might save us all some embarrassment. | 但愿 我能 这样就不用令人尴尬了 |
[10:46] | What do you mean? | 怎么这么说 |
[10:47] | I’m with a federal attorney, | 一个联邦律师和我来 |
[10:48] | trying to sort out a little international mess. | 解决一些国际问题 |
[10:51] | He said you made an arrest tonight. | 他说是你今晚抓错人了 |
[10:53] | A murder suspect. | 是个杀人嫌疑犯 |
[10:54] | You’re gonna have to release him. | 你要放了他 |
[10:57] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[10:58] | According to the Japanese diplomatic corps, | 日本外交使团说 |
[11:00] | the man is a high-ranking diplomat. | 这个人是高级外交官 |
[11:02] | This man sitting in here? | 坐在这里的这个人 |
[11:07] | – If that’s Kazuo Sakurai. – I didn’t get his name. | -他叫盛和夫 -我不知道他叫什么 |
[11:10] | I was too busy getting my ass kicked. | 因为我被打得够呛 |
[11:12] | What about the victim or the paperwork? | 那个受害者呢 |
[11:14] | It’s all gotta be handled by some other agency. | 要由另外的机构处理 |
[11:18] | What are you two doing out here anyway? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[11:22] | Tracking down a video-piracy thing. | 调查一张碟的真实内容 |
[11:25] | I suggest you keep your nose clean | 我建议你擤干净鼻子 |
[11:27] | and head straight back to Washington, Agent Mulder,… | 然后回华盛顿 穆德探员 |
[11:31] | Before someone takes another swipe at it. | 避免再次惹上这样的麻烦 |
[11:45] | I don’t know, Mulder. It just doesn’t track. | 我不知道 穆德 他没有跟踪我们 |
[11:48] | What would a Japanese diplomat be doing… | 一个日本外交官为什么会和 |
[11:51] | In that house with a dead man with his head in a pillowcase? | 一个被枕头套闷死的人在一间屋子里 |
[11:55] | Obviously not strengthening international relations. | 肯定不是为了加强两国间的关系 |
[11:59] | Well, what do you wanna do now?Drop it? | 你打算怎么做 放弃 |
[12:01] | I paid my $29.95, Scully. | 我可付了29.95美元 |
[12:03] | I think I’m entitled to a few more answers, don’t you think? | 我要得到更多的答案 你呢 |
[12:08] | – What are you doing? – I just remembered a piece of evidence… | – 你在干什么 – 我忘了把犯罪现场 |
[12:11] | ..That I forgot to turn in. | 发现的证据交上去了 |
[12:25] | -What are those? – They look like satellite photos. | -那些是什么 -好像是卫星照片 |
[12:29] | What would he be doing with these? | 他和这些有什么关系 |
[12:32] | What would he be doing with a list… | 他拿这些阿伦敦地区 |
[12:33] | Of Mutual UFO Network members in the Allentown area,… | “贝斯 哈格皮安圈”的UFO网站成员 |
[12:36] | ..With the name Betsy Hagopian circled? | 的名单干什么 |
[12:42] | Maybe he was gonna fit her for a pillowcase too. | 也许他打算也用枕头套套着她的头 |
[12:45] | Why don’t you stick around and check it out in the morning? | 你在周围找一家汽车旅馆 住一个晚上 |
[12:48] | What are you gonna do? | 你去哪里 |
[12:49] | Go back to DC, like a good boy. | 按照史基纳的命令 |
[12:51] | Like Skinner told me to do. Show these to a few friends of ours. | 乖乖的回华盛顿 把这些给我们的朋友看 |
[12:58] | The name of the boat is the Talapus. | 这船的名字叫特拉布斯 |
[13:02] | Just gotta love them German optics. | 德国的镜片就是好 |
[13:04] | You’re saying it’s from a German satellite? | 你说那是德国卫星拍的 |
[13:06] | No, the optics are German. | 镜片是德国的 |
[13:08] | The technology is probably ours, | 但技术是我们的 |
[13:10] | but the satellite is most likely Japanese. | 但这卫星属于日本 |
[13:12] | Launched from South America. | 从南美发射的 |
[13:14] | Gotta love that global economy, huh? | 感谢全球化 |
[13:16] | – Where’d you get this? – Japanese diplomat. | – 你去哪弄到的 -日本外交官那里 |
[13:19] | I’m surprised. The Japanese are | 真令人惊奇 日本人 |
[13:20] | very secretive about their espionage capabilities. | 对情报技术非常保密 |
[13:23] | And careful with their intelligence data. | 对情报数据非常小心 |
[13:26] | What exactly are they spying on there? | 他们究竟在那搞什么间谍活动 |
[13:28] | The Talapus was a salvage ship out of San Diego. | 特拉布斯是一艘从圣地亚哥出发的海上救助船 |
[13:31] | They were looking for a | 他们花了 几个月时间 |
[13:32] | Japanese sub that went down in World War II. | 寻找 一艘在二战中沉没的日本潜艇 |
[13:34] | It was rumoured to be carrying a load of gold bullion. | 谣言说那艘潜艇装满了金条 |
[13:37] | – Did they find it? – Not according to all the reports. | -他们找到了吗 -据报道还没有 |
[13:41] | But, looking at this photo, the ship never returned to San Diego. | 但看这些照片 这艘船从没回圣地亚哥 |
[13:44] | Why do you say that? | 为什么那样说 |
[13:46] | The rest of these photos,… | 在其余的卫星照片中 |
[13:47] | ..They track the ship through the Panama Canal, | 他们追踪这艘船穿过了巴拿马运河 |
[13:51] | all the way to Newport News, Virginia. | 一直到了弗吉尼亚的纽波特纽斯 |
[13:53] | The naval shipyard. | 海军造船厂 |
[13:55] | But why would they go there? | 但他们为什么要去那儿呢 |
[13:58] | Maybe what they found wasn’t a Japanese sub. | 可能他们找的不是日本潜艇 |
[14:04] | Good evening, Mr Sakurai. | 早上好 盛先生 |
[15:00] | Hi. Betsy Hagopian? | 是贝斯 哈格皮安吗 |
[15:01] | I’m sorry. Betsy’s not here right now. | 对不起 贝斯现在不在这 |
[15:03] | Is there some way that I can get in touch with her? | 有办法找到她吗 |
[15:07] | – I’m sorry. My name is Dana Scully. – I know you. | 对不起 我叫黛娜史卡利 -我认识你 |
[15:12] | – No, I think you must be mistaken. – We saw you. | – 不 你一定误会了 – 我们见过 |
[15:15] | Penny! Penny, come here. | 佩妮 佩妮 过来 |
[15:17] | I’m afraid I’m not who you think I am. | 我恐怕不是你所说的那个人吧 |
[15:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:24] | She’s one. | 她是其中一个 |
[15:27] | – One what? – One of us. | -一个什么 -我们当中的一员 |
[15:36] | There must be some kind of mistake. I work for the FBI. | 一定是误会了 我是联邦探员 |
[15:39] | I’m here conducting a murder investigation. | 我来这儿是为了调查一件凶杀案 |
[15:42] | A murder? | 凶杀案 |
[15:43] | Cathy, I’m here at Betsy’s. | 凯西 我现在在贝斯这儿 |
[15:45] | Call the group and get everyone over here right away. | 你能把人都叫过来吗 |
[15:48] | A man named Steven Zinnzser | 一个叫史蒂芬的男人在 |
[15:49] | was murdered about two miles from here. | 两英里外被谋杀 |
[15:52] | Penny, do you hear that? | 佩妮 你听到了吗 |
[15:54] | Steve Zinnzser was murdered? | 史蒂芬被杀了 |
[15:55] | – Did you know him? – He was a member of our chapter. | 你认识他吗 他是我们支部的一员 |
[15:58] | But you understand I’m not a member. I’m an FBI agent. | 但你知道我不是其中一员 我是联邦探员 |
[16:01] | That’s what you said. | 你说过 |
[16:03] | But at the door you said I was one of you. | 但是刚才在门口 你说我是你们中的一员 |
[16:10] | Did you have an unexplained event in your life last year? | 你去年有没有发生一件解释不了的事情 |
[16:13] | Were you missing for some time that can’t be accounted for? | 你是不是记忆里有一段空白 |
[16:16] | Why did you ask me that? | 为什么问我那个 |
[16:18] | I think you’d better sit down, Miss Scully. | 你最好坐下 史卡利小姐 |
[16:21] | I think there’s some people you’re gonna wanna meet. | 这里有些你要见的人 |
[16:28] | Talapus? | 特拉布斯 |
[16:29] | It’s a salvage ship registered in San Diego. | 那是一艘在圣地亚哥登记的打捞船 |
[16:34] | You went out to meet the | 据港口老板说 |
[16:35] | boat when customs wouldn’t allow it into port. | 海关不允许它驶港口时 你去查看了一下 |
[16:39] | Oh, yeah. That’s right. | 是滴 |
[16:40] | But it wasn’t customs preventing her landing. It was the DEA. | 但并不是海关阻止它登陆 是缉毒局 |
[16:43] | The DEA? Why? What was the problem? | 缉毒局 为什么 怎么会这样 |
[16:47] | They were searching for contraband,… | 如果我没记错的话 |
[16:48] | If I remember correctly. The boat came through Panama. | 他们正在查走私 从巴拿山运河来的船只 |
[16:51] | There was concern that her crew had picked up a shipment. | 都被担心有船员携带走私物品 |
[16:54] | Did they find anything? | 他们找到了什么吗 |
[16:56] | They were never aboard. | 我们没上船 |
[16:57] | I think there was a question of | 我想没收船只有点问题 |
[16:59] | confiscating the boat if the crew were to be arrested. | 如果船员没有被捕的话 |
[17:02] | – Were they? – Apparently not. | – 他们被逮捕了 – 很明显没有 |
[17:05] | They were called off and | 通知我们离开 |
[17:06] | the boat put out to sea the following morning. | 第二天船就不在海上了 |
[17:09] | – Well, that doesn’t make any sense. – Excuse me? | -这不正常 -什么 |
[17:12] | The Talapus came nonstop from Panama. | 特拉布斯从巴拿马运河马不停蹄过来 |
[17:15] | She would have had to stop to refuel. | 她一定要停下来加油 |
[17:17] | I don’t have all the details in my head. | 我并不知道所有的细节 |
[17:20] | Would you see if there’s any paperwork on this? | 帮我个忙 看看有没有文字记录这件事 |
[17:23] | See if there’s a heading or a destination for the Talapus? | 特拉布斯去哪或者目的地 |
[17:27] | That might take some time. | 那得花点时间 |
[17:29] | Oh, that’s all right. I’m happy to wait. | 没关系 我很乐意等 |
[17:40] | But I’ve never met any of you. | 但我从来没见过你们 |
[17:41] | I’ve never seen any of you before in my life. | 以前从没见过你们 |
[17:44] | You may not remember. You’ve only had one experience. | 你不记得了 你只经历过一次 |
[17:48] | Most of us here have been taken many times. | 而我们中大多被绑架了很多次 |
[17:53] | Taken? Taken where? | 什么绑架 带去哪里 |
[17:57] | The bright, white place. | 明亮的白色的地方 |
[18:03] | You remember it, don’t you? | 你记得它 对吗 |
[18:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:08] | There are men there performing tests. | 那儿很多人正在进行实验 |
[18:15] | – What men? – They don’t reveal themselves. | – 什么人 – 他们没有暴露自己 |
[18:19] | They take our memories away, but somehow they start to seep back. | 他们拿走了我们记忆 但他们又放我们回来 |
[18:23] | Some may have come back to you but they didn’t make sense. | 一些人回来了 但失去了知觉 |
[18:28] | D’you know about regression hypnosis? | 你知道催眠术吗 |
[18:31] | Yes. I’m… | 知道 我 |
[18:33] | Have you ever considered it? | 你曾经想过吗 |
[18:35] | I’m sorry. I don’t think I’m ready to discuss this. | 对不起 我觉得还没有思想准备谈这些 |
[18:39] | You’re afraid to remember, aren’t you? | 你害怕记起来 对吗 |
[18:43] | That’s OK. We were all afraid at first. | 没事的 我们开始也很怕 |
[19:03] | Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员 |
[22:17] | I don’t know. When I opened | 我不知道 我打开门时 |
[22:19] | that door and saw you standing there,… | 看见你正站在那儿 |
[22:21] | ..It was like a revelation. | 像是一个新发现 |
[22:23] | The image of your face was so clear to me. | 我很熟悉你这张脸 |
[22:26] | But why is it that I don’t remember you? | 但为什么我不记得你呢 |
[22:29] | All you remember in the beginning is the light. | 你只记得开始很亮 |
[22:32] | And then sometimes the faces of the men that performed the tests. | 和偶尔一些施行测试的人的脸 |
[22:52] | How do you know that you’re not mistaking me for somebody else? | 你怎么知道 不是把我误会成别人 |
[22:56] | You have the mark, don’t you? | 你有记号 对吗 |
[23:00] | What mark? | 什么记号 |
[23:02] | Here. | 这儿 |
[23:04] | On the back of your neck. | 脖子后面 |
[23:07] | We all have them. It’s where they put the implants. | 我们都有 那是他们植入东西的地方 |
[23:26] | I really have to go. I just came… | 我得走了 我只是来… |
[23:30] | – To see Betsy. – Yes. To see Betsy Hagopian. | -找贝斯 -对 找贝斯 |
[23:32] | Why are you all at her house? Where is she? | 为什么你们都在她屋子里 她在哪 |
[23:39] | – What’s wrong with her? – Betsy’s in the advanced stages… | – 她怎么了 – 贝斯得了 |
[23:43] | ..Of an undiagnosed cancer ailment. | 无法确诊的癌症晚期 |
[23:45] | Her body’s full of tumours that won’t respond to any treatment. | 癌细胞扩散到全身 任何治疗都不起作用 |
[23:49] | And you think this is the result of her abductions? | 你说这是她被劫持后的结果吗 |
[23:52] | They’ve been taking Betsy since she was in her teens. | 贝斯还是少女的时候就被劫持了 |
[23:56] | This is what’s gonna happen to all of us. | 我们的命运和她一样 |
[23:58] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[24:00] | I don’t know if you understand this or not, | 我不知道你是否明白 |
[24:02] | Dana, but we’re all gonna end up like Betsy. | 黛娜 但我们最后都会像贝斯那样 |
[24:05] | We’re all dying because of what they do to us. | 我们都会因为他们的所作所为死去 |
[27:04] | I think they found what they were looking for. | 我想他们已经找到了要的东西 |
[27:06] | Whoo. | 谁 |
[27:09] | I don’t remember giving you a key. | 我好像没给你钥匙 |
[27:12] | I came to see you. Obviously I was late for the party. | 我来看你 很明显 我来迟了 |
[27:17] | Yeah, I guess I should really fire my maid. | 是的 我想我要炒了我的保姆 |
[27:19] | Put the gun down, Mulder. | 放下枪吧 穆德 |
[27:21] | Somebody else might get hurt. | 别误伤无辜 |
[27:24] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[27:27] | Kazuo Sakurai, the diplomat you detained. | 盛和夫 你昨天拘捕的外交家 |
[27:30] | Our murder suspect. | 我们的杀人嫌疑犯 |
[27:32] | He didn’t make his flight last night. | 他昨晚没有赶上飞机 |
[27:35] | This morning his body was | 今天早上发现他的尸体 |
[27:37] | found floating face down in the C&O Canal. | 漂在小运河上 |
[27:40] | I think we can assume he wasn’t diving for pearls. | 我想他不是为了去寻宝吧 |
[27:44] | The Japanese government believes | 日本政府认为他是由于他手里 |
[27:46] | that he was murdered for the contents of a briefcase. | 的公文包内的东西而被杀 |
[27:49] | A piece of evidence that wasn’t logged in. | 是他被逮捕时没有被登记的证据 |
[27:52] | What do they think was in it? | 他们以为公文包里面是什么 |
[27:54] | I’ve got the State Department breathing down my neck, Mulder. | 政府盯着我呢 穆德 |
[27:58] | The Japanese want to prosecute this | 日本政府正准备通过 |
[28:00] | outside of diplomatic channels, so cut the crap. | 外交渠道起诉 所以我们就别说废话了 |
[28:02] | – Am I being accused of murder? – Where’s the briefcase? | – 我被起诉谋杀 -公文包在哪里 |
[28:06] | Agent Scully has it. | 史卡利那里 |
[28:08] | – She has it in the trunk of her rental car. – Where is she? | – 在她租的车尾箱里 – 她在哪 |
[28:11] | I haven’t spoken to her since I left her in Allentown. | 我不知道 离开阿伦敦后就没见过她 |
[28:14] | You better find her. | 你最好找到她 |
[28:17] | Because whatever you stepped in on this case… | 无论你介入这个案子有多深 |
[28:18] | ..Is being tracked into my office, | 都会报到我的办公室 |
[28:20] | and I don’t like the smell of it. | 我可不想找这样的麻烦 |
[28:22] | Mind if I tidy up in here a bit first? | 介意我整理一下吗 |
[28:27] | This is bigger than me, you or the FBI, Agent Mulder. | 这是大事 穆德探员 |
[28:40] | I hope you’ve got other names in your phone book. | 我希望你能找其他人帮忙 |
[28:43] | I’m taking myself off the hook on this. | 因为我在这件事情上要撇清关系 |
[28:47] | You’re on your own. | 就靠你自己了 |
[29:01] | 华盛顿特区 理查德·麦森参议员办公室 | |
[29:07] | Hello, Fox. | 你好 穆德 |
[29:08] | Thank you for seeing me on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快就能见我 |
[29:16] | I understand you’re in a difficult position. | 我知道你现在处境艰难 |
[29:19] | Don’t look so stunned. I’m on the intelligence committee. | 不要惊奇 我是情报委员会的 |
[29:23] | Secrets are the only real currency we deal in. | 我们搞的就是情报工作 |
[29:25] | Then you know what I’m up against. | 那你知道我的事了 |
[29:27] | Perhaps better than you do. | 可能知道得比你更清楚 |
[29:29] | Which, I assume, is why you’ve come here. | 我猜这就是你来这儿的原因吧 |
[29:32] | I need your advice on how to proceed. | 我想请教一下你如何处理 |
[29:35] | – Return the satellite photos. – I’d be implicating myself. | – 交还卫星照片 – 我已经牵入其中 |
[29:39] | A good chess player knows which pieces to sacrifice… and when. | 一个好的棋手知道牺牲哪一个 什么时候牺牲 |
[29:45] | I can’t afford to be entangled in a murder investigation. | 但我不能接受牵涉一个谋杀案的调查 |
[29:48] | – Why? – Because of what I’ve seen. | -为什么 -因为我所看见的 |
[29:51] | It would give them time | 因为那将给他们时间 |
[29:52] | to bury it where I might not find it again. | 埋藏证据 而我不能再找到它 |
[29:54] | Do you trust me, Fox? | 你相信我吗 穆德 |
[29:58] | Then let me earn your trust with the truth. | 让我用真相来换取我的信任 |
[30:03] | I’m listening. | 我听着 |
[30:16] | Several weeks ago in Knoxville, | 几个星期前在田纳西的 |
[30:18] | Tennessee, four Japanese nationals were murdered. | 克罗斯威尔 四个日本人被杀了 |
[30:22] | All prominent doctors | 所有有名的医生都在 |
[30:23] | apparently engaged in a highly classified project. | 从事一个严格保密的工程 |
[30:27] | What kind of project? | 哪种工程 |
[30:30] | The autopsy of an extraterrestrial life form, was that part of it? | 对一种外星生命的解剖 是哪一部分 |
[30:33] | I can’t tell you. Some secrets do remain secret, Fox, even to me. | 我不能告诉你 我也有不知道的秘密 |
[30:39] | I was only just now given the names of the murdered scientists. | 直到现在我才得到 被谋杀的科学家的名单 |
[30:44] | The credentials, however, are a matter of public record. | 他们的身份都是公开的 |
[30:48] | Past deeds which may illuminate present treacheries. | 他们的死可以说明存在不可告人的秘密 |
[30:53] | Your time is limited. | 你的时间有限 |
[30:55] | Before you become, as you say, entangled in this | 在你深入这一切之前 你打算彻底调查 |
[30:59] | Past the point of being about to fully understand or expose it. | 这件事情的来龙去脉 然后公之于众 |
[31:04] | What am I onto here? | 我来这里就是这个目的 |
[31:07] | Monsters begetting monsters. | 怪物正在变成怪物了 |
[31:40] | – Scully. – Why is the door locked? | -史卡利 -为什么门锁着 |
[31:42] | I have something to show you. | 我有东西给你看 |
[31:43] | Do you have any idea where I’ve been? | 你知道我去哪里了吗 |
[31:46] | – Allentown? – I went to go see those MUFON members… | – 阿伦敦 – 我去拜访木峰的成员 |
[31:49] | – To find out about Betsy Hagopian. – What’d you find? | – 了解贝斯的情况 – 你发现什么 |
[31:52] | I found out that she’s dying, | 她快死了 |
[31:54] | along with a lot of other women who claim to be dying too. | 其他女人也说自己也会步她后尘 |
[31:57] | All of them who say that they have these implanted in them. | 她们都被植入了这个东西 |
[32:00] | It’s the same thing that I had removed from my own neck. | 就是和我从脖子上取出来的东西一样 |
[32:04] | But you’re fine, aren’t you, | 但你没事 对吗 |
[32:06] | Am I? I don’t know, Mulder. | 是吗 我不知道 |
[32:08] | They said that they know me, | 她们说认识我 |
[32:10] | that they’ve seen me before. It was freaky! | 她们说以前见过我 真诡异 |
[32:12] | They know things about me, my disappearance. | 她们知道我的失踪的事情 |
[32:15] | That is disturbing. | 真让人困扰 |
[32:18] | But I don’t think you should | 等我们查出这是什么东西 |
[32:19] | freak out until we find out what this thing is. | 你再害怕也不迟 |
[32:26] | Mulder. | 我是穆德 |
[32:29] | – I got a fax coming. – What is this? | -有传真 -是什么 |
[32:32] | A group of Japanese medical officers taken during World War II. | 这是二战被抓的日本医学家的名单 |
[32:36] | I’ve seen this man before. | 我以前见过这人 |
[32:37] | No, not unless you were in Japan… | 不会吧 除非你在 |
[32:39] | in the last 50 years. – No. I’ve seen him before. | – 日本住了50年 – 我真的见过他 |
[32:43] | His name is Dr Takeo Ishimaru. He’s been dead since 1965. | 他叫岩本石丸医生 死于1965年 |
[32:47] | He was the commander of an elite section | 他是日本细菌部队 |
[32:49] | of the Japanese medical corps known as 731. | 731部队 技术部门的负责人 |
[32:52] | A unit now known to have experimented on humans. | 专门进行人类实验 |
[32:54] | They performed vivisections without anaesthesia,… | 他们不用麻醉进行活体解剖 |
[32:57] | ..Tested frostbite tolerance levels on infants,… | 测试婴儿的冻伤的忍耐能力 |
[33:01] | ..Exposed innocent prisoners of war to diseases, the plague. | 让战犯传染上疾病和瘟疫 |
[33:04] | Like their Nazi counterparts, they were never brought to justice. | 像纳粹一样 他们并没有受到审判 |
[33:09] | – What are you doing with these? – Four of these doctors… | – 你打算怎么办 – 有四个医生 |
[33:12] | you see were on that video tapei showed you performing that autopsy. | 在那张尸体解剖的影碟上 |
[33:15] | Yeah, but they were in full surgical dress. | 但他们都穿着手术服 |
[33:16] | you couldn’t tell one from the other. | 你怎么知道谁是谁啊 |
[33:18] | Somebody could. Those same men were murdered yesterday. | 有人可以 因为他们四个人昨天被谋杀了 |
[33:21] | Found here, right on US soil. | 就在美国国土上 |
[33:23] | Murdered for what? | 为什么要谋杀他们 |
[33:25] | That’s what I’d like to know. | 我也想知道 |
[33:27] | Murdered by whom? | 谁杀的 |
[33:28] | Possibly our government. | 可能是我们政府 |
[33:30] | Ours government? For what possible reason? | 我们政府 这怎么可能 |
[33:32] | For continuing the work the Nazis were doing, | 为了继续纳粹未完成的工作 |
[33:34] | trying to create an alien-human hybrid. | 为了创造一个外星人和人类的混血物种 |
[33:36] | Mulder, that is still a fantasy. | 穆德 天方夜谭 |
[33:38] | Scully, after all you’ve seen! | 史卡利 你看了这么多 |
[33:41] | All you’ve told me. The tunnel filled with medical files,… | 在那个放满医疗档案的隧道里 |
[33:44] | ..The beings moving past you, the implant in your neck. | 你还告诉我把植入脖子的东西给取掉 |
[33:48] | Why do you refuse to believe? | 为什么你还拒绝相信呢 |
[33:50] | Believing’s the easy part, Mulder. | 相信倒是容易 穆德 |
[33:52] | I just need more than you. I need proof. | 我需要证据 |
[33:55] | You think that believing is easy? | 你以为相信容易吗 |
[34:01] | Well, we have proof. I | 我们有证据 |
[34:04] | identified what those spy photos were tracking. | 我搞清楚了那五张照片 |
[34:06] | A ship that pulled a UFO out of the Pacific Ocean,… | 是一艘船在打捞太平洋底的飞碟 |
[34:09] | ..A UFO that’s in a warehouse | 现在这个飞碟 |
[34:11] | right now being guarded by US military personnel. | 在船坞被军队把守着 |
[34:14] | A UFO that was probably | 这个飞碟里面可能 |
[34:15] | carrying that EBE we saw on that autopsy tape. | 载有 我们在光碟里看到的外星人 |
[34:18] | What am I looking at? | 我看的是什么了 |
[34:19] | Part of our government’s secret railroad. | 政府秘密铁路的一部分 |
[34:21] | Train cars used to carry test subjects,… | 火车用于运输测试的东西 |
[34:24] | Used to conduct that autopsy we saw being performed. | 用来进行尸检的东西 |
[34:27] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[34:29] | From someone like you who wants proof. | 从像你一样想得到证据的人那里 |
[34:33] | Who’s also willing to believe. | 也想相信的人 |
[34:45] | – Amazing. – Do you know what it is? | – 真奇怪 – 你知道这是什么吗 |
[34:48] | Looks like some kind of microprocessor. | 像一个微处理器 |
[34:52] | So you’re saying that this is man-made? | 那这是人造的 |
[34:55] | What else would it be? I mean, it’s definitely state of the art. | 那还能怎么样 绝对是世界最先进的 |
[35:01] | The microlithography is extremely complex. | 显微光刻技术非常复杂 |
[35:04] | I’ve never seen anything even close to this density. | 我没看见过这么高精度的东西 |
[35:07] | Any way of finding out who manufactures it? | 能找到制造者吗 |
[35:10] | There are a few companies out in San Jose, a couple in Boston. | 有些公司在圣何塞 有些在波士顿 |
[35:14] | It could be any one of them. | 一定是其中的一间 |
[35:16] | What are these chips used for? | 这些锌片有什么用 |
[35:18] | Video games, brake systems. | 电子游戏啊 破坏系统啊 |
[35:20] | They’re finding new apps every day. | 他们每天开发新应用 |
[35:22] | I just read about one being designed… | 我看过一篇报道说开发出 |
[35:24] | To help the severely | 帮助残疾人 |
[35:25] | disabled operate computers using brain waves. | 利用脑电波来操作电脑系统 |
[35:28] | How? | 怎么样 |
[35:29] | Through direct electrochemical | 通过电解质与 |
[35:31] | interface with the cerebral cortex. | 脑物质的相互作用 |
[35:33] | Pretty incredible, huh? | 真难以想像 对吗 |
[35:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:55] | – Scully. – Hey, Scully. It’s me. | -我是史卡利 -史卡利 是我 |
[39:58] | – Where are you? – The train yard in Quinnimont. | – 你去哪了 – 我在昆尼蒙火车场 |
[40:01] | Some Japanese men just put someone in one of those boxcars | 一群日本人把一个人放进 |
[40:04] | from the satellite photos. | 我们在卫星照片看到的车厢里 |
[40:05] | You said it was our government’s railroad. | 我以为你说过那是政府的铁路 |
[40:08] | Something serious is going down here. | 这里有严重的事情发生 史卡利 |
[40:10] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[40:12] | The thing they put in the train, it was alive. | 放进车里的东西还活着 |
[40:14] | Mulder | 穆德 |
[40:15] | I gotta get on that train. | 我要上那列火车 |
[40:17] | It’s hooking up with a Canadian train outside Cincinnati. | 有一列从辛辛那堤出发的加拿大客车 |
[40:19] | I was right about Dr Ishimaru. | 我确定其中一个就是石丸医生 |
[40:22] | He isn’t dead. In fact, he’s on your video tape. | 他没死 就在你影碟里 |
[40:25] | Well, that’s where you know him from, then. | 你是在哪里见过他的 |
[40:27] | No, that’s not where I know him from at all. | 不 我一点都不知道 |
[40:34] | 俄亥俄州昆士盖德 爱德华火车站 | |
[41:01] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[41:03] | All passengers on Canadian Northwest Express to Vancouver,… | 所有乘坐加拿大西北特快前往温哥华的旅客 |
[41:07] | prepare for boarding on track four. | 请到4号站台上车 |
[41:10] | Again, all passengers on | 所有乘坐 |
[41:12] | Canadian Northwest Express to Vancouver, | 加拿大西北特快前往温哥华的旅客 |
[41:15] | please prepare for boarding on track four. | 请到4号站台上车 |
[42:00] | – Express train to Vancouver, what track? – It just left. | 到温哥华的特快 在哪号站台呢 刚刚开走 |
[42:04] | – When did it leave? – You just missed it. | -几时离开的 -刚走 |
[42:06] | – It just pulled out of the station. – Thanks. | -刚离站 -谢谢 |
[42:16] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[42:27] | – What are you doing here? – Have you spoken to Agent Mulder? | – 你来干什么 – 你跟穆德通过话吗 |
[42:30] | – No. Why? – He’s in danger. | – 没有 为什么 – 他很危险 |
[42:32] | – How do you know? – He’s tracking a train. | – 你怎么知道 – 他在跟踪一列火车 |
[42:35] | You can’t let him get on it. | 你不能让他上那列火车 |
[42:37] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[42:42] | You’ve got to get word to him. | 你一定要跟他说 |
[42:45] | Why should I trust you? You’ve lied to us before. | 我为什么要相信你 你之前骗过我们 |
[42:49] | You’re wasting time. Do you understand? | 你在浪费时间 明白吗 |
[43:09] | – Mulder. – Mulder, don’t get on the train. | – 穆德 -别上那火车 |
[43:12] | – Why not? – Because they know where you are… | -为什么 – 因为他们知道你在哪里 |
[43:14] | And they know what you’re doing. | 你要干什么 |
[43:17] | – Who told you that? – Look, it’s just too dangerous. | 谁告诉你的 – 穆德 太危险了 |
[43:20] | Who told you, Scully? | 谁告诉你的 |
[43:26] | – Scully, it’s coming. – Let it go. | – 史卡利 它来了 -别上 |
[43:29] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[43:36] | Mulder, don’t get on the train. Mulder! | 穆德 别上火车 |
[43:40] | Mulder! | 穆德 别 |