时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Check set. | 够 |
[02:39] | Gauthier! | 戈捷 |
[02:46] | Gauthier! | 戈捷 |
[05:18] | Hold the elevator. Hold it! Hold it! | 按一下电梯 等等 |
[05:29] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[05:31] | Can I see you for a few minutes? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[05:49] | A memo came across my desk last night. | 昨晚来了份备忘录 |
[05:51] | I debated whether to call you, but I decided… | 我不知道要不要 打电话给你… |
[05:53] | – And it concerns me? – Yes. | 关于我的事 是的 |
[05:56] | And your sister. | 是你姐姐的 |
[05:58] | In five months there have | 华盛顿警局和局里 |
[05:59] | been no new leads in her murder investigation… | 调查了五个月 |
[06:02] | ..By the DC police team or the Bureau. | 也没有发现新的证据和线索 |
[06:06] | I’ve been told the case | 除非有新进展 |
[06:07] | is to be made inactive until further notice. | 否则会冻结这个案子 |
[06:13] | I see. | 我明白 |
[06:14] | I don’t think there’s anything to be read into this. | 我认为没必要过多的解读 |
[06:17] | It’s a case of manpower and workload. | 我认为主要是人力和工作量的考虑 |
[06:19] | I want you to know I am going to appeal this decision. | 我要你知道 我会申诉这个决定的 |
[06:22] | I’m gonna go back over all the evidence again myself | 我会亲自重新检查那些证据 |
[06:25] | to make sure nothing was overlooked. | 以确保没有被忽略的细节 |
[06:37] | You know. It’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[06:43] | Men can blow up buildings and be nowhere near the crime scene… | 嫌犯可以不在犯罪现场炸毁一栋楼 |
[06:47] | ..But we can piece together | 我们却能把所有细小的证据 |
[06:48] | the evidence and convict them beyond a doubt. | 组合起来去判他罪 |
[06:51] | Our labs here can recreate. Out of the most microscopic detail… | 我们的实验室 |
[06:56] | ..The motivation and circumstance to almost any murder,… | 能够检测任何谋杀案 |
[06:59] | ..Right down to a killer’s attitude | 很多微观细节 动机和案情 |
[07:02] | towards his mother and that he was a bed-wetter. | 得出他对妈妈的态度和尿床的习惯 |
[07:05] | But in the case of a woman,… | 但对于女的来说 |
[07:08] | ..My sister,… | 我的姐姐 |
[07:10] | ..Who was gunned down in | 她被冷血枪杀 |
[07:11] | cold blood in a well-lit apartment building… | 在照明条件好的公寓里 |
[07:14] | ..By a shooter who left the weapon at the crime scene… | 枪还留在犯罪现场 |
[07:19] | ..We can’t even put together enough to keep anybody interested. | 这却引不起任何人的兴趣 |
[07:23] | This has nothing to do with interest. | 这和利益无关 |
[07:26] | If I may say so, sir, it has everything to do with interest. | 我可以说 什么都和利益有关 |
[07:30] | Just not yours… | 只是不是 |
[07:32] | ..And not mine. | 你我的利益 |
[07:43] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[07:45] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我来迟了 |
[07:49] | – Anything up? – No. | -怎么了 |
[07:52] | It’s nothing. | – 没什么 |
[07:54] | What did you want to talk to me about? | 你要和我谈什么 |
[07:56] | Something interesting came to my attention last night. | 昨晚一些事引起我兴趣 |
[07:59] | A French salvage ship, the Piper Maru, | 一艘法国捕捞船 派泊·马鲁号 |
[08:01] | limped into port in San Diego yesterday… | 昨天进入圣地亚哥港 |
[08:07] | Why is that of interest? | 怎么了 |
[08:08] | Using the National Weather | 利用国家气象卫星 |
[08:10] | Service satellite system, I tracked its course. | 我能够监测它的航线 |
[08:13] | This was its original position. | 这是它原来的位置 |
[08:15] | Longitude, uh… 171 east. Latitude 42 north. | 东经170度 北纬42度 |
[08:20] | That’s where the Talapus | 是的 就是那艘塔拉多 |
[08:21] | pulled up what you believe was a Russian sub… | 打捞你认为是苏联潜艇的地方 |
[08:23] | – ..And what I believe was a UFO. – Mulder… | -我相信那里有UFO的残壳 -噢 穆德 |
[08:26] | I don’t know what it is, but | 史卡利 我不知道那是什么 |
[08:27] | something is down there. The French are looking, too. | 但还有东西在那里 那艘法国船仍在找 |
[08:30] | – So what? – So what information are they acting on? | 那又怎样 为什么那里受了这么多注意 |
[08:34] | Why not just ask them? | 为什么不问他们 |
[08:35] | The crew’s being treated for radiation burns. | 我想 但所有船员都受到辐射烧伤 |
[08:38] | From exposure to what? | 受什么辐射 |
[08:40] | The French government is keeping that information classified. | 法国政府把它归为机密档案 |
[08:43] | Could it have anything to do with nuclear tests? | 和他们恢复核试验有关吗 |
[08:46] | I checked. It’s thousands of miles away from any test sites. | 我查了一下 那里离试验基地很远 |
[08:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:53] | I’m just constantly amazed by you. I… | 你经常让我感到惊奇 |
[08:57] | You’re working down here in the basement, | 你在地下室里 |
[08:59] | sifting through files and transmissions… | 查找这些文件 |
[09:02] | ..That any other agent would throw away. | 别人恨不得把它丢到垃圾箱里 |
[09:04] | That’s why I’m in the basement, Scully. | 所以我在地下室 史卡利 |
[09:07] | You’re in the basement because | 你在地下室 |
[09:09] | they’re afraid of you. 0f your relentlessness. | 那是因为别人怕你 和你的固执 |
[09:12] | And because they know they could drop you in the desert, | 因为他们知道就是把你放在沙漠中央 |
[09:15] | tell you the truth is out there… | 并告诉你那儿有真相 |
[09:17] | ..And you’d ask ’em for a shovel. | 你会问他们要把铲子 |
[09:20] | – That’s what you think of me? – Well, maybe not a shovel. | 你这样看我的吗 也许不是铲子 |
[09:24] | Maybe a backhoe. | 也许是挖土机 |
[09:27] | That’s good because there’s some garbage in San Diego | 很好 圣地亚哥有些垃圾… |
[09:30] | I want you to help me dig through. | 我想你帮我一起挖一下 |
[09:52] | – Dr Seizer? – Yes. | -斯泽医生 -是的 |
[09:55] | Special Agent Mulder. This is Agent Scully. | 我是穆德探员 这位是史卡利 |
[09:57] | You’re here about the men with radiation exposure? | 你是为了这些受辐射的法国船员来的 |
[10:00] | – Yeah. How are they doing? – Not real good. | 他们情况怎么样 不怎么好 |
[10:03] | It’s been hard to determine treatment | 找不到合适的治疗方案 |
[10:05] | as there is an air of secrecy around what happened. | 因为发生的一切都被保密 |
[10:08] | The source of their exposure is still undetermined. | 辐射源仍不知道 |
[10:14] | These symptoms, would you characterise them as acute or somatic? | 症状怎么样 他们是急性还是慢性 |
[10:19] | – I’m a medical doctor. – They’re somatic. | 我是个医生 是慢性 |
[10:22] | I don’t think we’ve seen the worst of it. | 但我从来没见过这么糟的 |
[10:24] | The effects are degrading rapidly. | 反应迅速降解 |
[10:26] | Spontaneous bleeding in the | 会引起内部出血 |
[10:28] | mouths and intestinal tracts. Blood in the urine. | 嘴里塞满肠子 |
[10:31] | All these men are suffering delirium, | 尿血 |
[10:33] | the pre-advance stages of coma. | 这与受到伽玛射线辐射症状相同 |
[10:35] | What kind of exposure are we talking about? | 受到什么辐射 |
[10:37] | 200, maybe 400 roentgens,… | 受到了两百 也许四百伦琴 |
[10:39] | – ..With a high rate of absorption. | 的辐射 |
[10:41] | – That’s verging on levels seen in Hiroshima. | 和广岛核爆炸的受害者的伤害程度是一样的 |
[10:44] | Whatever these men came in contact with, it was man-made. | 总之 它是人为的 |
[10:48] | – Levels like this just | 这种含量不可能 |
[10:49] | don’t appear in nature. – Not on this planet. | 是自然存在 不是这个星球的 |
[10:53] | Did you get to talk to any of them? | 你和他们谈过吗 |
[10:55] | No, they were in bad shape | 没有 他们来时就很糟 |
[10:56] | by the time they got to me, except for one man. | 除了一个人 |
[10:59] | And this was strange, | 这真奇怪 |
[11:00] | because he was the only one who seemed unaffected. | 只有他一个人不受影响 |
[11:03] | I held him for the first day, | 我第一天就检查他了 |
[11:05] | but I detected none of the symptoms of the others. | 他没有其他人的症状 |
[11:08] | His leukocytes and erythrocytes were high. | 他的白细胞和红细胞都很高 |
[11:10] | Actually, he was in good health. | 他身体很正常 |
[11:12] | How could that be, with that level of radiation, | 怎么可能 这么高含量辐射 |
[11:14] | that one man wasn’t exposed? | 怎么会不受影响呢 |
[11:16] | It doesn’t make any sense. But it’s | 搞不清楚 |
[11:18] | lucky for these men because he piloted the boat in. | 幸运的是 他把他们救回这里 |
[11:22] | None of these men could have done that. | 其他人都不能开船了 |
[11:24] | Would it be possible for us to talk to him? | 我们能和他谈一下吗 |
[11:27] | You could if he was still here, | 如果他在这里你是可以的 |
[11:29] | but he discharged himself this morning. | 但是今天早上他自己走了 |
[11:31] | He’s a Frenchman. Has a | 他是法国人 叫戈捷 |
[11:33] | San Francisco address. His name is Gauthier. | 在圣弗朗西斯科有家 |
[11:35] | 加州圣弗朗西斯科 太平洋高地 | |
[12:11] | OK, let’s wrap it up and get on the truck. | 好 包好 装上车 |
[12:20] | No answer at Gauthier’s home number. | 戈捷家的电话没人接 |
[12:23] | Try the INS or the French consulate. | 叫移民局和法国领事馆联系一下 |
[12:25] | See what you can pull on him. | 能不能知道他更多的东西 |
[12:29] | Could I have the number for the French consulate? | 能给我法国领事的电话吗 |
[12:32] | Agents Mulder and Scully. FBI. | 穆德和史卡利 FBI探员 |
[12:34] | I’m Wayne Morgan. I’m | 我是韦恩·摩根 |
[12:35] | with the Navy’s Investigative Services Unit. | 我是海军调查处的 |
[12:38] | – Have you turned anything up? | 你们发现什么吗 |
[12:40] | – No. But I don’t know what I’m lookin’ for. | 还没有 我还不确定要找什么 |
[12:43] | The crew is being treated for radiation. | 这些船员受到了辐射 |
[12:45] | We know. We had a hazmat | 是的 我们已派人检查那艘船了 |
[12:49] | Nothing? | -并没发现线索 |
[12:50] | We had divers goin’ over the hull, puttin’ probes down the bilge. | 我们用探测器检测了整条船 |
[12:54] | – Couldn’t detect the slightest level. | 一点辐射也没有检测到 |
[12:56] | – So it’s OK for us to go on board? | -我们能上船吗 |
[12:58] | Sure. Probably get more radiation off your cellphone. | -可以 可能只有你手机发出的辐射 |
[14:15] | Generator’s back up. That better? | 后备电源 -这样好点吗 |
[14:18] | Yeah, thanks. Is this the way you found this room? | -谢谢 你们搜过这间房子 |
[14:21] | Nothing’s been touched, | 它围起来后 |
[14:22] | not since she’s been tied up here. It’s a mess. | 什么也没动过 -很乱 对吗 |
[14:25] | – Feels like home. – Somebody was looking for something. | -像家一样 好像有人在找东西 |
[14:28] | Any idea what? | 想到是什么吗 |
[14:33] | – What for? – The dive suit has a video camera. | -为什么 潜水服上有摄像头 |
[14:47] | – What the hell is that? – Looks like the fuselage of a plane. | 那是什么 好像是飞机的残骸 |
[14:51] | It’s a North American P-51 Mustang. | 是北美P-51飞机 |
[14:55] | Yeah. It sure is. | 是的 |
[14:56] | I just got very turned on. | 我现在明白了 |
[14:59] | It’s the shape of the canopy. | 有点像天棚盖的样子 |
[15:01] | I used to watch my father and | 我看我爸爸和兄弟弄过 |
[15:02] | brothers put together World War II model planes as a kid. | 是二战时的模型飞机 |
[15:05] | Would it have carried anything radioactive? | 它带有辐射物吗 |
[15:07] | No, it was just a fighter. | 没有 只是战斗机 |
[15:09] | Then what were those men exposed to? | 那他们受什么辐射 |
[15:11] | I don’t know, but I know someone I can ask. | 我不知道 我认识一个人 也许可以问问 |
[15:45] | You’re home! I was so worried about you! | 你回家了 我很担心你 |
[15:50] | Why didn’t you call me? | 为什么不给我电话 |
[15:54] | There were men here from the consulate. | 领事馆有人要见你 |
[15:56] | They said there’d been an accident. | 他们说那是一场事故 |
[16:00] | Why aren’t you answering me? | 为什么不回答我 |
[16:15] | Why aren’t you answering me? | 为什么不回答我 |
[16:54] | Hi. I’m here to see Commander Johansen. | 我要见约翰森海军中校 |
[16:57] | – Name, please? – I’m Special Agent Dana Scully. FBI. | 名字 黛娜·史卡利 FBI探员 |
[17:01] | D’you have an appointment? | 有约定吗 |
[17:03] | No. Uh, he used to be a friend of my father’s. | 没有 他是我爸爸一个朋友 |
[17:06] | I’m out here from Washington. I wanted to surprise him. | 我从华盛顿来 我想给他一个惊喜 |
[17:09] | – Let me give you directions. – I know my way, thanks. | 我给你带路 我知道怎么走 谢谢 |
[17:52] | Five. | 五 |
[17:54] | – Got it. – Dana! | 拿到了 黛娜 |
[18:13] | Mr Gauthier! | 戈捷先生 |
[18:17] | Mr Gauthier, open the door. It’s the FBI. | 请开门 我是FBI探员 |
[18:30] | Mr Gauthier? | 戈捷先生 |
[18:41] | Mr Gauthier? | 戈捷先生 |
[19:13] | Salvage. | 打捞船 |
[19:57] | Mr Gauthier? | 戈捷先生 |
[19:59] | I want you to lie still. I’m with the FBI. | 我希望你躺着 我是联邦调查局的 |
[20:02] | – What happened? Did you fall? – I don’t know. | 怎么了 你摔倒了吗 我不知道 |
[20:06] | – How did you get here? – I can’t remember. | 你怎么回来的 我记不起来了 |
[20:10] | – I was on the boat. – The Piper Maru? | 我在船上 派泊号 |
[20:13] | – That’s the last thing you remember? – Yes. | 你就记得这些 |
[20:17] | – I was on a dive. – OK. | 我潜了水 |
[20:19] | Do you know where you are now? | 你知道你现在在哪里吗 |
[20:22] | I am at home. Where’s my wife? | 我在家 我老婆呢 |
[20:25] | Nobody’s home, but somebody’s gone through your papers. | 没人在家 有人来翻过你的文件 |
[20:28] | Where’s Joan? | 琼呢 |
[20:29] | She’s not here. Look, you need to be careful. | 她不在 你要小心点 |
[20:32] | You’ve got some kind of oil all over you. | 你身上到处是油 |
[20:35] | – What’s going on? – I want you to try to remain calm, OK? | 这到底是怎么回事 冷静点 |
[20:39] | Now I’d like to ask you a few questions about a letter. | 我要问一下你关于这封信的问题 |
[20:43] | About a J. Kallenchuk Salvage Brokers. | 一个叫J·凯伦查克的打捞经纪人 |
[20:47] | – I don’t recognise that name. – Well, somebody did. | 我不认识他 有人认识 |
[20:51] | And I think you know why. | 你应该知道原因 |
[20:54] | I would like to speak to the | 我要和法国总领事说话 |
[20:55] | French consul general. I have nothing more to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[21:02] | He’ll be right out. | 他要出来了 |
[21:11] | – Yes? – Commander Johansen? | 什么事 约翰森中校 |
[21:14] | – Yes. – I’m Dana Scully. | -是的 -我是黛娜·史卡利 |
[21:17] | I used to live three doors down. | 我以前就住在旁边 |
[21:19] | My father was Captain William Scully. | 我爸爸是威廉·史卡利上校 |
[21:21] | I went to school with your son. | 我和你儿子一起上学 |
[21:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:25] | My memory isn’t quite what it used to be. | 我记忆不是很好 |
[21:28] | Richard doesn’t live here any more. | 理查德不再住这儿了 |
[21:31] | – Actually. Sir. I came to see you. – Oh. | 我是来看你的 |
[21:34] | I work for the FBI now and there’s a question | 我是联邦探员 |
[21:37] | that I’m hoping you can answer. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[21:39] | Oh, well, would you come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[21:43] | – Do sit down. – Thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢 |
[21:44] | – Would you like something to drink? – No. Thanks. | -想喝什么吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[21:50] | I know you were an officer | 你是二战时太平洋战区官员 |
[21:54] | I want to ask you about a plane that’s been discovered. | 我想问你关于一架 刚被发现的飞机的事 |
[21:57] | – Discovered? – Yes. A P-51 Mustang in the Pacific Ocean… | -刚发现 -是的 P-51野马战机 |
[22:02] | ..With the, uh… call numbers… | 在太平洋底下发现 |
[22:04] | ..Jtto 111470. | 机号是JTT0111470 |
[22:08] | Well. Those are not the call numbers of P-51. | 那不是P-51的号码 |
[22:11] | There was an illustration | 机身上有标语 |
[22:13] | on the fuselage with the words “Drop Dead Red”. | 投下死亡的红色 |
[22:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:19] | Would the words “Zeus Faber”Mean anything to you? | “杰斯·菲伯”能让你想起点什么吗 |
[22:24] | No. But, as I said, | 对不起 我说过 |
[22:28] | sometimes my memory is not so sharp. | 我脑袋不灵光了 |
[22:31] | Would you know anybody I could | 我该去找谁谈呢 |
[22:33] | talk to who could give me that information? | 谁能告诉我呢 |
[22:36] | – I wish I could help you. – I wish you could, too. | 希望我能帮你 我也希望 |
[22:40] | There’s a number of French | 有很多法国船员 |
[22:42] | sailors who may die from radiation exposure. | 受到大量辐射 他们会死亡 |
[22:44] | If we knew more about the plane, | 如果对那飞机了解多一些 |
[22:46] | we might be able to understand why. | 我们或许能明白是怎么回事 |
[22:50] | Anyway,… | 总之… |
[22:52] | ..It was very good to see you again. Sir. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:55] | – Say hello to your father for me. | 代我向你爸爸问好 |
[22:57] | – I wish I could. He’s passed away. | 但愿我能 他去世了 |
[22:59] | I’m… I’m very sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:06] | I have to say, this place brings back memories for me. | 这地方让我想起往事 |
[23:10] | I remember all the kids | 小时候经常在那里 |
[23:12] | used to play a game called “Beckons wanted”,… | 玩捉迷藏 |
[23:15] | ..Right out there. | 好的 |
[23:19] | Well… If you talk to your son, will you tell him I stopped by? | 你能告诉你儿子我来过吗 |
[23:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:39] | 圣弗朗西斯科 麦洛大街3702号 | |
[23:44] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[23:46] | My name is Mulder. I’m with the FBI. | 我是穆德 FBI |
[24:00] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[24:04] | – Can I help you? – I’m looking for Mr Kallenchuk. | 有什么事吗 我找凯伦查克先生 |
[24:07] | I’m sorry. He’s out of town. | 对不起 他出城去了 |
[24:08] | Perhaps I could help you with something? | 也许我能帮你 |
[24:11] | Maybe you can tell me where I can find him. | 告诉我他去了哪 |
[24:13] | Sure. The Far East. | 可以 东边 |
[24:16] | I’ve got a letter here typed on his stationery. | 这儿有他打印的一封信 |
[24:20] | – Maybe you typed it for him? – Sorry, I don’t type. | 也许是你打的 对不起 我没打 |
[24:26] | – What did you say your name was? – Mulder. | 你叫什么名字 穆德 |
[24:29] | Mr Mulder, I’d be happy to relay any message you have for him,… | 穆德先生 我会转告他的 |
[24:32] | ..But I have no way of contacting Mr Kallenchuk just now. | 但我现在确实联系 不上凯伦查克先生 |
[24:35] | 0K. Well, why don’t you just have him call me as soon as he can. | 好的 你叫他尽快打电话给我 |
[24:39] | Sure. The FBI. | 可以 |
[24:41] | – Yes. What did you say your name was? – Geraldine. | 你叫什么 -杰拉尔丁 |
[24:46] | Thank you, Geraldine. | -谢谢 杰拉尔丁 |
[26:14] | Agent Scully. Would you step out of the car? | 史卡利探员 你能下车吗 |
[26:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:17] | Just turn off the engine and step out, please. | 请你熄火下车 |
[26:19] | – What’s this about? – You’re being detained. | -怎么了 -你被捕了 |
[26:34] | Pull over there. | 停到那里 |
[26:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:50] | I can’t give your regards to my son, Miss Scully. | 我不能转达你对我儿子的问候 史卡利小姐 |
[26:56] | He was killed in a training accident during the Gulf War. | 他在海湾战争中的一次训练失误中牺牲了 |
[27:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:07] | There’s something else, isn’t there? | 还有别的吗 |
[27:10] | We bury our dead alive, don’t we? | 我们埋葬的人活了 |
[27:14] | – I don’t know if I understand. – We hear them every day. | 我不明白 我们每天都听到他们 |
[27:19] | They talk to us. They haunt us. | 他们跟我说话 他们缠着我们 |
[27:22] | They beg us for meaning. | 问我们是什么回事 |
[27:26] | Conscience… | 我意识到… |
[27:29] | It’s just the voices of the dead… | 只是死亡的声音 |
[27:32] | ..Trying to save us from our own damnation. | 企图从诅咒中救我们 |
[27:36] | You know something about that plane, don’t you? | 你知道那飞机发生了什么 |
[27:40] | I know… | 我知道… |
[27:55] | 0K. You’re all set. Gate two. | 好了 都准备好了 114航班 2号登机口 |
[27:59] | Have a good trip. | 旅途愉快 |
[28:00] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[28:02] | Next in line, please. | 下一个 |
[28:12] | – Mulder. – Mulder, it’s me. Where are you? | -我是穆德 -穆德 你在哪里 |
[28:14] | – San Francisco Airport. You? – Miramar Air Base. | 圣弗朗西斯科机场 你呢 米拉马空军基地 |
[28:18] | I think I know what those men were exposed to. | 我知道他们受什么辐射了 |
[28:20] | What the Piper Maru was looking for. | 他们在找什么 |
[28:22] | – What? – That P-51 Mustang was part of an escort… | 什么 P-51是携带核弹头的 |
[28:25] | ..For a B-29 carrying an atomic bomb, | B-29的预警飞机 |
[28:27] | just like the one we dropped on Hiroshima. | 其中一个扔在广岛 |
[28:29] | – Only it never reached its target. – Says who? | 但另外一个没有到达目的地 |
[28:32] | Says one of the men originally | 谁说的 一个派去找它的人 |
[28:34] | sent to find it on a submarine called the Zeus Faber. | 执行任务的是杰斯·菲伯德潜艇 |
[28:37] | – That was the name on that dive chart. – It makes sense. | 就是我们在潜水表里看见的吗 这就说得通了 |
[28:40] | Why build a nuclear weapon when they can salvage one? | 他们能捞到的一颗原子弹 为什么还生产呢 |
[28:43] | Why, if they knew about it, | 为什么他们早就知道这些 |
[28:45] | wait 50 years to recover it? | 却等五十年后才去找它 |
[28:46] | And why was the only person | 为什么只有一个 |
[28:48] | not exposed the diver sent down to find it? | 没受辐射 而且他亲自下潜 |
[28:53] | – What about you? – I gotta go to Hong Kong. | 你呢 -我要去香港 |
[29:00] | I gotta call you back, OK? | 到了打电话给你 |
[29:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[29:51] | Anything good here? | 还好吗 |
[29:54] | Anything not on the menu? | 有没有菜单上没有的 |
[29:57] | You’ll have to ask the waitress. | 去问服务员好了 |
[30:09] | You gentlemen have a problem? | 你们有问题吗 |
[30:11] | When something’s not on the menu, | 当菜单上没有时 |
[30:13] | Mr Skinner, there’s a reason, wouldn’t you say? | 史基纳先生 那只有一个原因 |
[30:17] | – I didn’t come here for the conversation. | 对不起 我不是来谈这些的 |
[30:19] | – A hierarchy exists in the FBI, right? | 调查局存在一个统治集团吗 |
[30:22] | A man has status, like yourself, the assistant director. | 每个人都有自己的位置 像你是助理局长 |
[30:26] | Those under him obey his orders, right? | 他的手下都要听命于他 对吗 |
[30:32] | – Who are you guys? – We work for the intelligence community. | 你们是谁 我们做情报工作 |
[30:36] | Remind me not to move there. | 提醒我不要动 |
[30:41] | You take your orders like those below you. | 你也得服从上头的命令 |
[30:44] | A case is made inactive: the death of an FBI agent’s sister. | 一个联邦探员的姐姐的命案 |
[30:48] | Maybe that’s because those above | 已经冻结了 |
[30:50] | you did the hard work of arriving at that decision. | 也许是 你的上层很为难的做出这样的决定 |
[30:54] | Thanks for the enlightenment. I’m gonna go now. | 谢谢你的提醒 我要走了 |
[30:58] | It helps to remember these | 只是提醒一下 |
[31:00] | things when a man looks forward to his career. | 那些在乎自己前途的人 |
[31:02] | To his plans for the future. | 注意自己的决定 |
[31:06] | We all joined thinking we’d come home heroes. | 我们以为会被当成英雄一样 |
[31:10] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[31:12] | The rest of the men in the picture… | 剩下的人 |
[31:15] | A month later they were all dead. | 在一个月后都死了 |
[31:17] | The madness we’d planned to unleash on the Japanese… | 本来想打击日本人 |
[31:21] | ..We ended up setting it loose on ourselves. | 结果打击了自己 |
[31:26] | Radiation killed all those men? | 辐射杀了他们 |
[31:28] | The men, you say, had burns on their bodies. | 你说的那些船员 |
[31:32] | That’s how it began with us. | 和我们一样 |
[31:35] | Awful burns. | 严重烧伤 |
[31:41] | when a Japanese destroyer moved into the area. | 当日本驱逐舰来时 |
[31:44] | Rather than attempt to return home, | 我们已经发现了那飞机残骸 |
[31:46] | Captain Sanford ordered us to go to silent running. | 但圣弗德船长命令我们静默行驶 |
[31:51] | After three days the bums started to appear. | 三天后 烧伤出现 |
[31:59] | No one had seen bums like these before, | 没人看过这样的烧伤 |
[32:01] | but a lot of us began to suspect… | 但大家相信 |
[32:04] | ..They had something to | 和我们发现 |
[32:05] | do with the planes we’d been sent to recover. | 的飞机有关 |
[32:08] | The men were all frightened of dying. | 大家都怕死 |
[32:11] | As the X0, I urged the captain to return,… | 我催船长驶回海港 |
[32:13] | ..But against all reason and good sense, | 他不理会各种理由和理智 |
[32:16] | he refused to leave the area. | 拒绝离开这里 |
[32:19] | Captain Sanford, I’m not an MD,… | 圣弗德船长 虽然我不是一个医生 |
[32:22] | ..But I know a lost cause when I see one. | 但我知道这是个灾难 |
[32:25] | These men are dying, and there’s nothing I can do to stop it. | 这些人快死了 但我无能为力 |
[32:29] | – Just do your damn job. – Sir, I’m trying. | 干你的活去 长官 |
[32:33] | But if we stay down here any longer, none of us are going home. | 如果我们再呆在这里 没人能回去 |
[32:44] | You’re the X0. Get us to the surface. | 你是长官 你必须让我们浮出海面 |
[32:47] | – We are under the captain’s orders. – He’s losing his mind. | 我们听艇长的 他疯了 |
[32:50] | The Japanese are shadowing us. | 日本人正在找我们 |
[32:52] | The destroyer is circling above our position. | 驱逐舰探测范围很广 |
[32:55] | You have to take control of this sub, | 你要控制这艘艇 长官 |
[32:57] | sir. You have to make a decision. | 你要下决定 |
[32:59] | – We’re all gonna die! – What was that? | 我们要死了 |
[33:02] | All of us! | 所有人 |
[33:05] | We’re dying! Can’t you all see that? | 我们要死了 你没看见吗 |
[33:08] | You’ve gotta get us out of here! | 你要把我们带出去 |
[33:18] | Our silence had been shattered by the gunshot. | 我们的沉默被枪声驱散了 |
[33:21] | The only command that could save | 唯一能救我们的竟然是日本驱逐舰 |
[33:23] | us from the destroyer was the one to return home. | 能让我们回家 |
[33:26] | An order I knew the captain would never issue. | 我知道船长是不会同意的 |
[33:31] | Johansen! | 约翰森 |
[33:33] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[33:35] | Open this door! Johansen! | 开门 约翰森 |
[33:38] | I knew mutiny was our only chance for survival. | 我知道只有哗变才能生存 |
[33:42] | But I also knew, by sealing that door,… | 我知道关上那道门后 |
[33:46] | ..I was sealing the fate of the men locked behind it. | 我也关上了门里面人的生命 |
[33:55] | By luck or the grace of God, we made it to Pearl Harbor. | 幸运的是 我们回到了珍珠港 |
[34:00] | What happened to Sanford and the sick crewmen? | 那些船员怎么样了 |
[34:03] | When they opened that door, those that were not dead were dying. | 打开门时 他们快死了 |
[34:07] | There were 144 men on that boat. | 船上一共有144人 |
[34:10] | Only seven of us survived. | 只有七个人活着 |
[34:14] | Whatever killed them, I was allowed to live,… | 他们死了 我活了下来 |
[34:18] | ..To raise a family, to grow old. | 养活了这个家 人也老了 |
[34:22] | None of us ever got an explanation why. | 没人知道为什么 |
[34:55] | Is this seat taken, Miss Kallenchuk? | 这里有空位吗 凯伦查克小姐 |
[34:57] | Geraldine Kallenchuk, isn’t it? | 你是杰拉尔丁·凯伦查克吧 |
[35:00] | Jerry, with a J. | 杰瑞 有个J |
[35:04] | I noticed you flew first class. | 我注意到你坐上等舱 |
[35:09] | It’s a bull market, hon. And I’m Miss Popular. | 这是牛市 亲爱的 我讨人喜欢 |
[35:12] | Let’s make a deal. | 让我们做个交易 |
[35:13] | How much for the location | 你把P-51野马的地点 |
[35:15] | of the P-51 you sold the French government? | 卖给法国政府多少钱 |
[35:17] | Why should I tell you? | 为什么要告诉你 |
[35:19] | Actually, I’d rather know who sold you the secrets. | 实际上 我只想知道谁把秘密卖给你的 |
[35:22] | I’m a middleman, Mr Mulder. | 我是中间人 穆德先生 |
[35:23] | Pardon my gender type. | 不好意思 应该是女中间人 |
[35:25] | I take a cut, a thin slice off the top. | 我只得蛋糕的一小部分 |
[35:28] | – It’d be bad business to divulge my sources. | 出卖消息来源可不是什么好生意 |
[35:30] | – Why’d you run off to Hong Kong? | 为什么要逃到香港 |
[35:32] | – To meet with a buyer. – To sell him what? | 去和买家见面 -卖给他什么 |
[35:35] | – Pardon your gender type. – Oh, your buyer’s a woman? | -不一定是”他” 买家是个女人 |
[35:38] | Actually, you know, it’s none of your damn business. | 根本不关你的事 |
[35:42] | Actually, it is my damn | 关我的事 |
[35:43] | business because whatever it is you’re selling… | 无论你卖给谁… |
[35:46] | ..Is killing six sailors in California, | 都会杀了加州医院的六个船员 |
[35:48] | which is why I’m gonna arrest you. | 所以我要逮捕你 |
[35:50] | Arrest me? With what? Your chopsticks? | 逮捕我 凭什么 用你的筷子抓我吗 |
[35:53] | This is Hong Kong, Mr Mulder. They don’t allow handguns here. | 这是香港 穆德先生 不允许带枪来 |
[35:57] | They took yours away at the airport. | 他们会在机场拿走你的枪 |
[36:01] | – Hey! Hey, you can’t do that! | 嗨 你不有这样 |
[36:03] | – I just did it. Now let’s make a deal. | 我们做个交易 |
[36:12] | You’re violating my civil rights. | 你侵犯了我的公民权 |
[36:14] | You gave them up when you committed treason. | 你叛国后就等于放弃公民权 |
[36:17] | You can’t force me to do anything! | 你不能强迫我做什么 |
[36:23] | Open it. | 开门 |
[36:30] | Pardon my gender type, but after you. | 我虽然男士 但你先请 |
[36:34] | – Lights? – Right here. | 灯在哪 在这儿 |
[36:39] | Krycek. I thought guns were against the law here. | 克莱切克 这里带枪是违法的 |
[36:42] | Yeah, well, you know what they say. When guns are outlawed… | 好吧 当他们发现枪是非法的会怎么说 |
[36:46] | Why don’t you shoot | 你为什么不对自己的头开枪 |
[36:47] | yourself in your head like you shot my father? | 像你对我父亲那样 |
[36:50] | Great. High Noon in Hong Kong. | 太棒了 香港的正午 |
[36:52] | Why don’t you just shut up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[36:55] | No! Let me go! | 不 我的天啊 |
[36:59] | – Open this door! – No way to treat your business partner. | 你不应该对你商业拍档那样 |
[37:02] | Especially since she moves the secrets you’re selling so well. | 特别是她为你找了很好的买家 |
[37:15] | Looks like she’s your partner now. | 她现在是你的拍档了 |
[37:36] | Damn! | 见鬼 |
[38:38] | – Is the coffee hot? – Yeah. | -咖啡是热的吗 -是的 |
[39:05] | – How’s the blue plate? – Looks good. | -蓝碟怎么样 -很好 |
[39:07] | I’ll have one, medium rare, please. | 给我来一个四分熟 |
[39:25] | You got a pay phone that’s out of order. | 你的付费电话断线了 |
[39:28] | Nobody complains? I’m complaining. | 没人抱怨吗 我要抱怨 |
[39:32] | I’m sorry, sir. I’m sure it’s been called in. | 对不起 先生 我估计有电话进来 |
[39:35] | You’re sure. | 真的 |
[39:37] | Meanwhile, I’m going to miss the phone call. | 那就是我接不到电话 |
[39:42] | That’s gonna cost me time and money. | 那意味着浪费了时间和金钱 |
[39:47] | Who’s gonna call that in? | 谁的电话 |
[39:49] | I’m sorry, sir. I don’t know what else to say. | 对不起 先生 我不知道该怎么说 |
[39:52] | Say you’re gonna pay me | 赔钱给我 |
[39:54] | the $1.75 the phone ate. | 电话浪费了我1.75美元 |
[39:59] | You’ll have to deal with the phone company. | 你得和电话公司谈 先生 |
[40:01] | You deal with them. I want my money. | 你去和他们谈 |
[40:05] | Is there a problem here? | 我要钱 |
[40:07] | Yeah, there is a big problem! | 有什么问题吗 |
[40:15] | Chupa dura, amigo! | 大问题 |
[40:20] | Oh, God! | 哦 |
[40:24] | I’ll call 911! | 我去打911 |
[40:52] | – Yes? – We’ve just got some bad news. | -嗯 -我们有个坏消息 |
[40:55] | AD Skinner has just been shot. | 史基纳局长中枪了 |
[40:57] | – When? – About an hour ago. | -什么时候 -一小时前 |
[41:00] | He’s been taken to Northeast Georgetown. | 他被送到乔治敦东北医院去了 |
[41:03] | I’m on my way. | 我就去 |
[41:30] | That’s for your partner. | 这是为你的拍档 |
[41:33] | This is for me! | 这是为我 |
[41:38] | And this is for my father! | -这是为我父亲-不 |
[41:40] | – I didn’t kill your father. – Now you tell me. | -我没杀你爸爸 -告诉我是谁 |
[41:43] | – It wasn’t me. – Yeah? Then who was it? | -不是我 -哪是谁 |
[41:45] | I don’t know. I don’t… | -不知道 -总之 |
[41:48] | Either way, Krycek, you’re a liar. | 克莱切克 你是骗子 |
[41:51] | Go on, finish it, Mulder! Come on, finish it! | 来吧 杀了我 穆德 |
[41:54] | Do it! | 动手 |
[41:57] | I want that digital tape. | 我要那数据磁带 |
[42:01] | – I don’t have it. – Like hell you don’t! | -我没拿 -鬼才相信 |
[42:04] | It contains secrets you were selling | 你卖的磁带里面有政府知道 |
[42:06] | and all our government knows on extraterrestrials. | 外星人存在的秘密 |
[42:09] | How could I sell anything? It was encrypted. | 我怎么能卖 那磁带是有密码的 |
[42:11] | You found a way! | 你找到方法 |
[42:13] | I don’t have it. | 我没有 |
[42:14] | But… I’ll give it to you if you let me go. | 你放我走 我就给你 |
[42:19] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[42:22] | Dc. | 在华盛顿的 |
[42:24] | In a locker. | 一个储物箱里 |
[42:40] | If you let me go, I’ll tell ya. | 放我走 我才告诉你 |
[42:45] | You put that tape in my hands and we’ll talk about it. | 把磁带给我再说 |
[42:49] | Now go to the bathroom and clean yourself off. | 你为什么不到洗手间整理一下 |
[42:52] | If you’re not outta there in three minutes, | 如果你三分钟不出来 |
[42:55] | I’m comin’ in there to kill you. | 我就去杀你 |
[43:56] | – Feel better? – Like a new man. | 感觉好点吗 换了一个人 |