时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | 弗吉尼亚 劳登县 福得莫超级市场 | |
[01:44] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 把这个拿下来看看 |
[01:48] | Federal agents! Get down! | 联邦探员 趴下 趴下 |
[01:53] | Turn this thing off. | 关掉那玩意 |
[02:01] | You’re Pusher, I presume. | 我猜你是”推销员”吧 |
[02:03] | You must be Frank Burst. | 你一定是弗兰克·巴斯特 |
[02:05] | You know, I gotta tell ya. You got the greatest name. | 我告诉你 你有个响亮的名字 |
[02:08] | Agent Collins, read him his rights. | 科林斯探员 宣读他的权利 把他带走 |
[02:11] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[02:13] | Anything you say can and will be used against you. | 你听说的一切将成为呈堂证供 |
[02:16] | – Think you can hold me? – I want him in leg irons! | -听清楚了吗 -我想他要戴上手铐与脚链 |
[02:19] | I want him in a car with a cage! | 把他押上牢车 |
[02:22] | I’ll ride shotgun. | 我坐副驾驶的位置 |
[02:38] | It’d really help me out if you gave us your name. | 如果你告诉我你的名字将对我有帮助 |
[02:41] | Pusher’s good enough. | 推销者还不行吗 |
[02:45] | You know, Deputy, your uniform | 副警长 我只是想说… |
[02:47] | is really the most soothing shade of blue. | 你的制服颜色很好 |
[02:50] | I’m not kidding you. I notice those things. It’s a sky blue. | 我不是骗你 你的制服是天蓝色的 |
[03:00] | Very calming. Very… tranquil. | 看起来很平静 |
[03:04] | I think the word for that particular shade is cerulean, actually. | 我想用”天蓝色”比较确切 |
[03:09] | – Cerulean blue. – OK, OK, we get it. It’s a nice shade of blue. | -天蓝色 -好了 这蓝色很漂亮 |
[03:13] | Cerulean blue. | 天蓝色 |
[03:17] | Cerulean makes me think of a breeze. | 天蓝色使我想起微风 |
[03:20] | – A gentle breeze. – Hey, Mr Blackwell. Put a sock in it. | -柔和的微风 -嗨 布莱克威尔先生 安静 |
[03:24] | Cerulean is a gentle breeze. | 天蓝色是柔和的微风 |
[03:28] | Cerulean. A gentle breeze. | 天蓝色 柔和的微风 |
[03:36] | Stop! | 停车 |
[04:11] | When the truck hit us I was knocked unconscious. | 撞车后我失去了知觉 |
[04:14] | Deputy Scott Kerber was mortally injured. | 斯科特·科贝尔副警长伤重不治 |
[04:16] | Before he succumbed, he managed | 他死之前奋力跳出了汽车 |
[04:18] | to pull himself out of the car, dig out his keys… | 他从口袋拿出钥匙 |
[04:22] | And his last breath was spent unlocking my prisoner,… | 直到最后都在为犯人开锁 |
[04:26] | ..Who, despite his own injuries, managed to escape on foot. | 犯人尽管受伤了 但还是逃走了 |
[04:31] | Calls himself “Pusher”. | 他自称叫推销者 |
[04:33] | – What’s his story? – He cold-called me about a month ago. | -他犯了什么事 -大约一个月前打电话给我 |
[04:36] | Confessed to a series of | 他承认了这两年 |
[04:38] | contract killings going back over two years. | 犯下一系列的受雇杀人案 |
[04:41] | He wanted to turn himself in? | 他想坐牢 |
[04:43] | No. It was a game. He was bragging. | 不 他吹嘘说那只是一个游戏 |
[04:46] | The thing about these murders is, nobody considers them murders. | 这些案子没有人认为是谋杀案 |
[04:50] | They went down in the books as suicides. | 最后落案是自杀 |
[04:53] | – So you think he was just a crank? – No. | -你认为他是神经质吗 -不 |
[04:56] | He knows too much about each case. | 他每件案子都很了解 |
[04:58] | Too many details that were only in the police reports. | 知道很多细节只有警方掌握 |
[05:01] | What link did this dead deputy have with him? | 副警长的死跟他有关吗 |
[05:04] | None, as far as I can tell. Kerber was a good cop. | 我只能说没有 可贝尔是个好警察 |
[05:08] | Then why did he free him? | 那他为什么要放他 |
[05:14] | Pusher kept rambling about cerulean blue,… | 推销者一直在谈关于天蓝色… |
[05:17] | ..Kept saying how it reminded him of a breeze or somethin’. | 说他怎么联想到微风的东西 |
[05:22] | “Cerulean blue is like a gentle breeze.” | “天蓝色就像是柔和的微风” |
[05:25] | Over and over. | 一遍一遍 |
[05:27] | And then Kerber pulled into the truck and… blammo. | 然后可贝尔就撞车了 |
[05:33] | So you think Pusher somehow talked | 你是说推销者说那些是为了让他撞车 |
[05:35] | him into doing this, willed him into doing that? | 他要他撞车 |
[05:38] | Willed him? How? | 怎样引开他的注意力 |
[05:40] | No kiddin’. How? | 不错 怎么样引开 |
[05:44] | Your guess is as good as mine on this one. | 你的猜想和我一样 |
[05:49] | See, Pusher likes to leave clues. | 看来”推销者”喜欢留下线索 |
[06:08] | – Ronin. – Ronin. It’s a samurai without a master. | -罗林 – 罗林 他是没有主人的武士 |
[06:15] | – You never saw Yojimbo? – Still, what does it mean? | -你没看过《用心棒》 -还没有 什么意思 |
[06:18] | It means I bet I know what | 我打赌十有八九 |
[06:19] | he’s got stacked on the back of his toilet. | 这家伙的厕所全堆满了 |
[06:27] | – Agents? Here’s volume ten. – oh, thanks. | -探员 第十卷在这 -谢谢 |
[06:33] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t help noticing. | 对不起 你出了什么事 |
[06:36] | I was in Georgetown this weekend. | 我周末在乔治敦 |
[06:37] | A guy knocked me down, stole my purse. | 一个家伙把我打倒 偷走了我的钱包 |
[06:40] | – They get him? – Do they ever? | -抓到他了吗 -抓到了吗 |
[06:43] | No offence. | 无意冒犯 |
[06:45] | ‘Scuse me. | 我要走了 |
[06:51] | I’m still not sure what we’re looking for. | 穆德 我还不知道我们在找什么 |
[06:53] | Samurais without masters have to advertise. | 没有主人的武士一定会去登广告 |
[06:56] | Yes, but advertise for what? I mean… | 是的 但为什么登广告呢 |
[06:59] | How did this Pusher convince | 我意思是…推销者怎么… |
[07:01] | an otherwise honest deputy sheriff to free him? | 让一个尽职的副警长释放他的 |
[07:06] | I’m sure you have a theory. | 我知道你有你的理论 |
[07:07] | Suggestion is a powerful force. | 暗示的力量是无穷的 |
[07:09] | The science of hypnosis | 暗示在许多广告中 |
[07:10] | is predicated on it, as are TV commercials. | 起到催眠的作用 |
[07:13] | They’re made to plant thoughts in your head. | 他们把潜意识植入你的脑子里 |
[07:15] | Inducing someone to buy a hair colour | 引诱人们去做不同颜色的头发 |
[07:17] | isn’t like inducing them to drive in front of a truck. | 和引诱人们撞车有点不同 |
[07:20] | But the mechanism is the same. | 但暗示的原理是一样的 |
[07:22] | It’s just a lot more powerful in this case. | 只是这件案子破坏力更大 |
[07:25] | This guy calls himself Pusher. | 这家伙自称推销者 |
[07:27] | Couldn’t that mean he pushes his will onto other people? | 我们能不能理解为他把他的意愿推销给别人 |
[07:30] | Even if he could, why would he | 就算他能推销他的意愿 |
[07:32] | cause an accident when he himself was in the car? | 为什么他自己在车上还制造车祸呢 |
[07:35] | Maybe he really didn’t wanna go to jail. | 可能他真的不想进监狱 |
[07:42] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[07:46] | “I solve problems. OSU.” | “我解决问题 0SU” |
[07:48] | OSU. Ohio State University? | 俄亥俄州立大学 |
[07:52] | No, it’s a Virginia code. | 不对 是弗吉尼亚北部地区的区号 |
[07:54] | I’ve seen this ad in all | 1994年4月开始的 |
[07:56] | these magazines dating back to April 1994. | 杂志上都有 |
[07:59] | The time span of the murders. | 是谋杀的时间跨度 |
[08:22] | Osu. It’s a Japanese word. It means “To push”. | 0SU是一个日本词 它意思是”推销” |
[08:25] | I say we run down those telephone numbers. | 我们查一下这些电话号码 |
[08:29] | 弗吉尼亚福尔斯教堂 环城高速通勤停车场 | |
[08:48] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:49] | – I think you drooled on me. – Sorry. | -你流口水在我身上了 -对不起 |
[08:53] | – What time is it? – It’s, uh… twenty to three. | -现在是什么时候 -现在…两点四十 |
[08:58] | – No luck, I take it? – No, nothing at any of the pay phones. | -没有发现 -两个公用电话亭没有东西 |
[09:01] | Burst is beginning to think it’s a wild-goose chase. | 我和巴斯特检查过了 他认为是白忙一场 |
[09:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:19] | Are you two just gonna sit there all night? | 你们打算坐一晚吗 |
[09:23] | Don’t bother hunting around for me. I’m far away. | 别想抓到我 我已经逃得很远了 |
[09:27] | They’re on the trace. | 他们在定位 |
[09:28] | I was watching you up until an hour ago. | 一个小时前我一直在观察你们 |
[09:30] | You and your pretty partner seem awfully close. | 你和你的漂亮拍档好像非常亲密 |
[09:34] | – Do you work well together ? – Who is this ? | -你们在一起工作得很好吗 -你是谁 |
[09:37] | – What’s your name? – Sorry, G-man. It’s not that easy. | -你叫什么 -对不起密探想知道没这么容易 |
[09:41] | You have to follow my little breadcrumb trail. | 你必须根据我留下的面包屑找到我 |
[09:44] | Prove your worth. | 来证明你自己 |
[09:45] | So far,you’re doing all right. | 现在为止 你得做好 |
[09:48] | Why do I have to prove my worth to you? | 我为什么要对你证明我的价值 |
[09:51] | Do you think this is a game? | 你以为这是游戏吗 |
[09:54] | What, do you want to be found? | 你想被发现吗 |
[09:59] | – All right, where’s my next breadcrumb? – Right in front of you. | -好 下一个面包屑在哪里 -在你的前面 |
[10:10] | Not a complete trace. | 定位不成功 |
[10:12] | They think he was using a digital scrambler. | 他们认为他用了扰码器 |
[10:16] | – “Let your fingers do the walking.” – Phone book. | -动动手指吧 密探 -电话本 |
[10:20] | What if Pusher was the last person | 推销者是最后一个用这电话的人吗 |
[10:22] | to use this phone? Can you redial on these phones? | 你能查出他拔的电话号码吗 |
[10:25] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[10:28] | – Murphy. – Yeah, it’s me again. | 对 又是我 |
[10:31] | We want the last number dialed | 我们想要从这里 |
[10:32] | out from this location. Just ring it on through. | 打出的最后一个电话 拨通它 |
[10:35] | – ok. – ok. | -好的 -好 |
[10:45] | hi. you’ve reached teetotalers golf driving range and pro shop. | 欢迎拨打禁酒者高尔夫练习场和专卖店的电话 |
[10:49] | Our hours of operation are 7 a.M. | 我们的营业时间是星期一 |
[10:51] | To midnight Monday through Saturday… | 至星期六是早上7:00到午夜 |
[10:54] | ..And 7 a.M. To 10 p.M. On Sunday. | 星期天的早上7:00至晚上10:00 |
[10:56] | – So he’s a killer and a golfer. – Rings a bell, huh? | -他是一个杀手和高尔夫球手 -摇铃 哈? |
[10:59] | Let’s go, G-woman. | 我们走吧 女密探 |
[11:07] | Oh, yeah! Strong shot. | 强力一击 |
[11:10] | Good shot. Woo-hoo! | 打得好 |
[11:13] | All right, gentlemen. I’m usin’ this non-sanctioned ball. | 好了 先生们 我用这个非禁止的球 |
[11:17] | It’s got a core of uranium | 它是由铀核心 |
[11:18] | – or some damn thing. I don’t know what. | 还是什么东西 我不知道 |
[11:21] | Gets up there like Sputnik. | 它像人造卫星 |
[11:26] | Yeah! | 好 |
[11:43] | About time. | 时间到 |
[11:45] | Konnichiwa, gentlemen. I was never here. | 下午好 先生们 当我没来过 |
[11:59] | – Police! Get down! – Whoa! OK. | -警察 趴下 -好的 |
[12:02] | OK. OK, relax. | -趴下 – 好 放松点 |
[12:06] | Relax. | 放松 |
[12:11] | Let me see your face. | 让我看一下你的脸 |
[12:13] | Take it easy. Come on. | 别紧张 快点 |
[12:19] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[12:24] | That’s right. | 好 |
[12:26] | Hey, Collins. | 嗨 科林斯 |
[12:29] | Listen. | 听着 |
[12:32] | I need you to do somethin’ for me. | 我要你为我做点事 |
[12:38] | Will you do somethin’ for me? | 你愿意吗 |
[12:44] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[12:50] | Collins? | 科林斯 |
[12:53] | What the hell…? | 怎么了 |
[12:57] | What the hell are you doin’? | 科林斯 你干什么 |
[13:00] | Collins, let it go. | 科林斯 扔掉它 |
[13:03] | Stop me! | 救我 |
[13:06] | Collins! | 科林斯 |
[13:11] | Put that down. | 扔掉它 |
[13:22] | Light up, light up. | 点着了 |
[13:25] | Come in. This is Burst. | 我是巴斯特 |
[13:26] | Get a burn unit over here. Collins is down. | 快叫烧伤部门过来 科林斯倒下了 |
[13:29] | Bad. Yeah, real bad. I don’t know what happened. Get over here! | 真糟糕 我不知道发生了什么 快过来 |
[13:34] | Get somebody over here. Now! | 叫些人来 快 |
[13:40] | Collins, it’s all right. | 科林斯 没事的 别紧张 |
[13:50] | – Federal agent! – Light up. Light, light. | -联邦探员 -着火了 |
[13:54] | Light up. | 着火了 |
[13:59] | Bet you five bucks I get off. | 赌你五块钱 我会无罪释放 |
[14:06] | Rise and state your name and address for the court. | 向法庭陈述你的姓名和住址 |
[14:12] | Robert Patrick Modell,… | 罗伯特·派崔克·莫德尔 |
[14:14] | ..3083 Roseneath Avenue, Apartment 9, | 弗吉尼亚州亚历山大德拉 |
[14:18] | Alexandria, Virginia. | 亚罗森大街3083号 九号房 |
[14:25] | Agent Mulder, does the FBI believe that | 穆德探员 联邦调查局相信被告人 |
[14:27] | this defendant is responsible for 14 murders? | 对14个起谋杀案负责 |
[14:30] | That is correct, Your Honour. | 是的 大人 |
[14:34] | Well, in each of the cases the coroner’s office ruled suicide. | 但法医认为这14起案件属于自杀 |
[14:38] | We believe that they were indeed murders, Your Honour. | 我们相信他是真正的凶手 法官大人 |
[14:41] | You believe? But do you have any actionable evidence? | 你们相信 你有证据吗 |
[14:45] | We have the defendant on tape | 我们有被告的录音带 |
[14:46] | confessing to the murders on several occasions. | 他承认是这几起案件的元凶 |
[14:49] | He identifies them as such, | 他很清楚地承认这些罪行 |
[14:51] | and knows crime scene details only available to the police. | 而且被告知道只有警方才掌握的 |
[14:55] | One of these so-called murder | 犯罪现场的细节 |
[14:57] | victims threw herself under a commuter train. | 法官大人 受害者中的一人卧轨自杀 |
[15:00] | This was a crowded platform. 100 witnesses. | 在拥挤的站台 一百个目击者 没有人推她 |
[15:03] | Nobody pushed her. No one was within 30 feet of her. | 她身边也没有人 |
[15:07] | But your client was present. | 但你当事人在现场 |
[15:08] | Which is how he knew the details. | 所以知道犯罪现场的细节 |
[15:10] | – Make your point. – I believe that these people died… | -谈谈你的观点 穆德探员 -这些人死 |
[15:14] | ..Because it was the defendant’s express will that they do so. | 是因为被告用他的意念驱使他们采取行动的 |
[15:18] | His will? | 他的意念 |
[15:19] | This man admitted to being a killer for hire. | 他自己承认是一个受雇杀手 |
[15:22] | He has a unique suggestive | 我相信他有一种独特的暗示能力 |
[15:24] | ability which makes for the perfect MO. | 这个能力就成了他完美的动机 |
[15:26] | He can talk his victims into injuring themselves. | 他通过对话致使受害者自残 |
[15:29] | – I can’t believe this! – Could you run that by me one more time? | -我不能相信 -你能重述一遍吗 穆德探员 |
[15:34] | Yesterday a law-enforcement officer | 昨天 一个联邦执法官… |
[15:36] | was induced to self-immolation by the defendant. | 因为被告诱惑而自焚 |
[15:39] | I witnessed it. All these other officers witnessed it. | 我和其他警员都可作证 |
[15:42] | We have his confession. All we’re ask… | 法官大人 我们有莫德尔的口供 我们只要求 |
[15:44] | Your Honour,…The evidence chain for | 法官 这些证据非常难以成立 |
[15:46] | this case has been difficult to establish. | 请求法庭延期审理此案 等我们完成调查 |
[15:52] | We’d like to have Mr Modell | 会根据莫德尔先生磁带里的 |
[15:54] | held for trial based on his taped confession. | 供词可信度将他送上被告席 |
[15:56] | What about this audio tape, Mr Modell? | 这是什么样磁带 莫德尔先生 |
[15:59] | – Did you confess to 14 murders? – Keep it simple. | -你承认了14起谋杀吗 -简单点 |
[16:05] | Unfortunately, yes, Your Honour. Not that I remember any of it. | 很不幸 大人 我一点也记不起来了 |
[16:08] | This was basically a drunken | 这是我的委托人的一个 |
[16:10] | phone prank on the part of my client, Your Honour. | 醉酒电话玩笑而已 法官大人 |
[16:14] | A phone prank? He had the details of every case, Your Honour. | 电话玩笑 他对每个案子都能说出细节 |
[16:18] | And Robert deeply regrets the | 罗伯特对引起大家的 |
[16:20] | distress and confusion this situation has caused. | 迷茫和不快而深感后悔 |
[16:24] | Do you deny these charges? | 你不承认这些指控吗 |
[16:28] | Absolutely, Your Honour. I’m not guilty. | 我没有罪 大人 |
[16:38] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[16:41] | Would you excuse me for a minute? | 请稍等 |
[16:48] | I believe you owe me five dollars. | 你欠我5块钱 |
[17:00] | Hey, your shoe’s untied. | 嗨 你的鞋没绑 |
[17:04] | Made you look. | 我让你低头了 |
[17:08] | How do you do it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[17:17] | Hey, Modell. | 嗨 莫德尔 |
[17:20] | I know your name now. I know where you live! | 我现在知道你名字了 我知道你住在哪 |
[17:51] | I dug up a few more things under “Modell”. | 我找到了罗伯特·派崔克·莫德尔的一些事情 |
[17:53] | Let me guess. He was an average student, | 我猜一下 他是一个普通的学生 |
[17:56] | he did an average stint in the military. | 上一个普通大学 在军队里成绩平平 |
[17:59] | – Which branch? – Not his first choice. | -他应征哪个军种 -不是他第一选择 |
[18:01] | He wanted to be a navy SEAL | 他想成为海豹突击队 |
[18:02] | and then he wanted to be an army Green Beret. | 接着又想成为特种部队 绿色贝雷帽 |
[18:05] | He washed out of both – though not for lack of intelligence. | 因为智力不过关 都没被录取 |
[18:08] | He ended up as a supply clerk at Fort Bragg. | 他成为布拉格堡的一个补给员 |
[18:11] | Served two years, general discharge. | 服役两年后退伍 |
[18:13] | Did you know he applied to the FBI? | 你知道他想加入FBI吗 |
[18:15] | Didn’t come close to passing the psych screening. | 他没有通过精神测试 |
[18:18] | – You got a copy of that? – Yeah. | -你有那的备份吗 -有 |
[18:21] | They found him to be “Acutely ego-centered”. | 他们发现他有”强烈的自我中心” |
[18:24] | “He has no regard for the feelings of others, | 他不考虑别人的感觉 |
[18:26] | perceiving people as objects.” | 把人当物体 |
[18:28] | “He is extremely suspicious of government and authority.” | 他非常不信任政府和权利部门 |
[18:31] | Yet he wants to be in authority. | 但他想成为权威 |
[18:33] | The screener caught him in a dozen self-aggrandising lies,… | 测试者发现他说了很多自高自大的谎话 |
[18:37] | ..Saying that he was a master of | 他说自己精通武术 |
[18:39] | martial arts and had been trained by ninjas in Japan. | 在尼泊尔接受廓尔喀和在日本接受忍者的训练 |
[18:42] | Ninjas are said to have the | 忍者据说 |
[18:44] | ability to cloud the minds of their opponents. | 能迷惑对手的思想 |
[18:46] | Are we talking kung fu movies? | 我们好象在说功夫电影一样 穆德 |
[18:49] | He certainly clouded the mind of that judge. | 他当然控制了法官的思想 史卡利 |
[18:51] | Even if he could, he didn’t need to. We barely had a case. | 即使他能 他不必那样做 这个案子很难办 |
[18:54] | We had enough to get past a simple preliminary hearing. | 我们有足够证据提交给初步听证会 |
[18:58] | Modell put the whammy on him. | 莫德尔控制了他 让他身上沾满晦气 |
[19:00] | Please explain the scientific nature of the whammy. | 请给我说说”晦气”的科学解释 |
[19:03] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s | 不知道 也许是 |
[19:05] | some mental aspect of some martial art,… | 东方武术精神层面的东西吧 |
[19:07] | ..The suppression of the brain’s | 莫德尔利用他声音的特定的音色或节奏 |
[19:09] | chemistry produced by a cadence in Modell’s voice. | 让大脑产生一种暂时压抑的化学反应 |
[19:12] | His voice seems to be the key. | 他的声音是关键 |
[19:14] | Modell’s last known employment… | 穆德 莫德尔最后一份工作 |
[19:16] | ..Was as a convenience-store clerk. | 是便利店售货员 |
[19:19] | He has never been trained by ninjas. | 他没忍受者训练 |
[19:21] | He has never even been out of the US. | 也没出过国 |
[19:23] | He is just a little man who wishes that he were someone big. | 他只是想成为一个大人物而已 |
[19:27] | And we’re feeding that wish. That failed psych screening – | 我们也想 如果莫德尔能控制人的思想的话 |
[19:31] | if Modell could actually control people’s minds, | 那他就能通过测试 |
[19:34] | he’d be an FBI agent, right? | 现在他就是FBI |
[19:36] | He’d be a Green Beret, a navy SEAL. | 他就是绿色贝雷帽 海豹突击队 |
[19:39] | Maybe the ability came to him more recently, | 也许这种能力 |
[19:41] | like in the last two years. | 是近两年的事 |
[19:44] | Well, OK. What’s your big theory? | 你的大理论是什么 |
[19:45] | How do you explain what Agent Collins did? | 你怎么解释科林斯探员的行为 |
[19:48] | This is a sane man, a family | 他是精神健全的家庭男人 |
[19:49] | man with no history of psychological problems… | 之前没有什么心理问题 |
[19:52] | Sets himself on fire. How does that happen? | 他放火烧自己 你也在现场 怎么发生的 |
[19:55] | What do you need me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[19:57] | That I believe that Model! Is guilty of murder? I do. | 你想我说莫德尔犯有谋杀罪 穆德 |
[20:00] | I’m just looking for an | 我相信 我只是 |
[20:01] | explanation a little more mundane than the whammy. | 想找更合理的解释 |
[20:04] | He’s laughing at us, Scully. | 他在笑我们 史卡利 |
[20:50] | Excuse me. Where might I find the computer records section? | 请问 电脑档案部在第几层 |
[20:55] | Fourth floor. West wing. | 西面第四层 |
[20:58] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[21:21] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你吗 |
[21:26] | I need to know some things,… | 我想了解一些东西 |
[21:31] | ..Holly. | 霍利 |
[21:47] | Great. Just, uh… let me have the keyboard for a minute. | 太棒了 让我看几分钟 |
[22:05] | I’d love a printout of this. | 我想打印出来 |
[22:09] | And a cup of coffee, when you get a chance. | 再帮我要杯咖啡 |
[22:19] | I wish I could get my hands on | 我真想帮你教训那个伤害你的人 |
[22:21] | the guy that did that to you. I’d make him pay. | 我会让他偿还你的 |
[22:42] | – Can I help you? – No. No, thanks. We’re, uh… | -有什么事吗 -不 谢谢 |
[22:45] | We’re just fine. | 我们很好 |
[22:51] | Look, we’re in the middle of something here, so… | 是这样 我们正在谈论一些事 |
[22:55] | Who are you and what are you doin’ here? | 你是谁 在干什么 |
[22:58] | Take a walk, Mel Cooley! | 我们走走 梅尔·库里 |
[23:00] | – Let me go. Just let me go! – Shut up! | -放我走 放我走 -闭嘴 |
[23:03] | Holly, call Security. | 霍利 快叫保安 |
[23:06] | Holly… he’s the one. | 霍利 他是那个人 |
[23:11] | He’s the one who mugged you. | 那个欺负你的人 |
[23:13] | Holly, call Security now! | 霍利 快叫保安 |
[23:15] | – Make him stop hurtin’ me, Holly. – Shut up! Holly, now! | -让他别伤我 -闭嘴 霍利 |
[23:18] | – Holly… – Holly! | 霍利 |
[23:25] | – Security. – I’ve got a situation. Fourth floor. | -保安 -四楼有情况 |
[23:29] | God! | 天啊 |
[23:31] | Hurt him back. | 以牙还牙 |
[23:42] | Sir… I’m so terribly, terribly sorry. | 长官 我真的很对不起 |
[23:48] | I don’t know why I… | 我不知道为什么… |
[23:51] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[23:54] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:59] | All right, let’s hit the bricks, huh? | 我们想和她谈一下 |
[24:11] | Holly, can you tell us | 霍利 你能告诉我们 |
[24:12] | anything more that might help us understand… | 为什么会那么做吗 |
[24:15] | .. why you attacked Assistant Director Skinner? | 为什么你会袭击史基纳助理局长吗 |
[24:19] | It’s like suddenly I was watching myself from across the room. | 我好象突然间透过房子 |
[24:24] | Doing… these things. | 看见自己在干这些事情 |
[24:27] | It’s like he was with me, inside my head. | 好像他进入了我脑里 |
[24:31] | Modell? | 莫德尔 |
[24:34] | – That’s the only way I know how to put it. – Excuse me, sir. | -我只能这样解释了 -长官 |
[24:38] | – Can we speak outside? – Yeah. Sure. Uh… | -我们能出去一下吗 -可以 |
[24:41] | Holly, excuse us for a minute, please. | 霍利等我们几分钟 |
[24:50] | The building security tapes | 我看了安全录影 |
[24:52] | show Modell clearly entering and leaving unnoticed. | 莫德尔能在不引起注意下自由出入 |
[24:55] | He had the word “Pass” On his lapel. | 他胸上写着”通过”两字 |
[24:57] | The guards that waved him by don’t even remember him. | 保安让他通过但记不起看见过他 |
[25:00] | And this mysterious phenomenon | 你说一样的神秘现象导致我受伤 |
[25:02] | is why I have a size-seven heel mark on my face? | 是因为我脸上有7号高跟鞋的标签 |
[25:04] | I have to agree with Agent Mulder, sir. | 穆德探员的观点是对的 长官 |
[25:07] | I can’t even begin to explain how, | 我也不知怎么解释 |
[25:09] | but I think Model! Is responsible for your injuries. | 但莫德尔肯定是弄伤你的原因 |
[25:12] | – Why is this guy so interested in you? – What do you mean? | -那人为什么对你感兴趣 -什么意思 |
[25:15] | He left with one file: yours. He didn’t access any others. | 他带走了你的档案 没有那别人的 |
[25:19] | Now he knows where you live. | 他知道你在哪住了 |
[25:20] | And you know where he lives. Pick him up. | 你也知道他住哪 把他抓起来 |
[25:23] | For what? About the only | 什么理由 |
[25:24] | thing we got on him now is criminal trespass. | 就因为非法进入这一点小罪吗 |
[25:27] | That’s enough for a warrant. | 这足够逮逋他 |
[25:30] | Police! | 警察 举起手 |
[25:34] | Police! | 警察 |
[25:37] | Modell! | 莫德尔 |
[25:42] | – Lights coming on! – Look me right in the eyes. | -开灯 -看着我的眼睛 |
[25:47] | Right in the eyes. | 眼睛里 |
[25:50] | No, please. Let me go. | 不 放我走 |
[25:52] | Svengali. | 斯文加利 |
[25:56] | No… | 不 |
[25:58] | – All clear. No one’s home. – Search the whole building. | -没人 -搜下整幢楼 |
[26:01] | Nearby buildings too. He likes to watch from a distance. | 还有附近的建筑 他喜欢在远处观察 |
[26:04] | Check the place out and I’ll talk to the neighbours. | 检查一下那些地方 我去和邻居谈一下 |
[26:22] | Hey, Scully, check this out. | 嗨 史卡利 看一下这个 |
[26:24] | Mango Kiwi Tropical Swirl. | 芒果猕猴桃热带漩涡 |
[26:28] | Now we know we’re dealin’ with a madman. | 我们在和一个疯子打交道 |
[26:34] | Is there anything else you can tell me? Yeah? | 还有什么可以告诉我的吗 |
[26:38] | Yeah, when does it date to? | 什么时候 |
[26:44] | Right. | 对 |
[26:48] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[26:51] | – Tegretol. – What’s that? | -痛痉宁 -是什么 |
[26:52] | It’s to relieve Modell’s seizures. He has temporal lobe epilepsy. | 他有间歇性癫痫病 |
[26:57] | His doctor’s office wouldn’t give me much over the phone. | 我刚和他医生谈过 他们在电话里说不清楚 |
[27:00] | Just that that prescription dates back to April 1994. | 药方是1994年4月开的 |
[27:05] | What causes epilepsy this late in life? | 什么导致癫痫病 |
[27:07] | A head injury, neurological disease, a brain tumour or lesion… | 脑受伤 神经病 脑瘤或损伤 |
[27:11] | A tumour? The growth of brain | 肿瘤 脑瘤长大 |
[27:12] | tumours has been linked with psychic ability. | 和他近来的精神能力有关 |
[27:15] | – Those reports are unsubstantiated. | 那些报告没有被证实 穆德 |
[27:17] | – Just bear with me for a second. | 让我说 |
[27:19] | What if Modell’s suggestive | 万一莫德尔的暗示能力 |
[27:21] | ability is really a form of psychokinesis? | 是念力的一种形式呢 |
[27:25] | – Brought on by the tumour? – It fits. All those protein drinks. | -是脑瘤引起呢 -这和他喝蛋白质饮料相符 |
[27:28] | He’s gotta replenish the metabolic | 他通过这补充精神力 |
[27:30] | energy he uses in controlling somebody’s will. | 这样才能控制别人的意志 |
[27:33] | Mulder, more to the point, if Modell did have a brain tumour,… | 穆德 如果他真有脑瘤 |
[27:38] | ..The effects on his health would be more acute. | 那对他的健康很有影响 |
[27:40] | He simply wouldn’t be well enough to play these games with us. | 他不可能还能和我们玩这种游戏 |
[27:44] | Maybe he isn’t. Maybe that’s the whole point. | 也许他不行 这可能是重点 |
[27:47] | – What? – His exhaustion at the range. | -什么意思 -他练习场已经精疲力尽 |
[27:49] | He didn’t let us capture him. | 他不让我们抓到他 |
[27:51] | He was too sick to escape, too wiped out. | 他没力气逃跑 太累了 |
[27:54] | Why would such a proficient killer | 为什么他已经逃脱制裁 |
[27:56] | confess to murders he’d already gotten away with? | 还承认那些罪行呢 |
[27:59] | – Maybe he’s dying. – And he wants to go out in a blaze of glory. | -也许他快死了 -他想荣耀而死 |
[28:03] | Not with a whimper, but a bang. | 不鸣则已一鸣惊人 |
[28:11] | Get the tracing gear. | 去拿追踪仪 |
[28:15] | – Hello? – Hey, hey, hey. Whaddaya say? | -喂 -你要说什么 |
[28:18] | What’s up, Modell? How you doin’? | 莫德尔 你好吗 很久不见 |
[28:24] | Told you I know where you live. | 我知道你住在哪 |
[28:26] | Nice apartment. Who does your decorating, | 不错的地方 莫德尔 谁帮你装修的 |
[28:29] | the Grinch that stole Christmas? | 圣诞怪杰 |
[28:31] | Agent Frank Burst. The guy with the great name. | 弗兰克·布斯特探员 名字很响亮啊 |
[28:35] | Say, Frank, are Agents Mulder and Scully there? | 弗兰克 穆德和史卡利探员在吗 |
[28:38] | – Yeah, we’re here. – Perfect. | -我们在这 -很好 |
[28:41] | Frank, how much do you weigh? | 弗兰克 你有多重 |
[28:44] | – Excuse me? – About how much do you weigh? | -什么 -你有多重 |
[28:47] | Anything to keep you talking, | 随便说点什么 |
[28:49] | you… I don’t know, about 190, 195. | 大约172到176斤 |
[28:51] | Ha! 215 if you’re a day. | 如果你的个子长到195斤 那可就不好了 |
[28:52] | You’re totally the wrong weight for your height. | 没有冒犯的意思 弗兰克 你会长得像消防栓 |
[28:58] | And I got stubby little legs to | 是吗 我就用我的粗脚 |
[28:59] | kick you in the ass. You goin’ somewhere with this? | 踢你的屁股 你去哪弄到这些的 |
[29:04] | And you look like you’re a smoker. | 你不健康 你好像吸烟 |
[29:06] | You probably take a drink now and then. | 有时喝点小酒 |
[29:08] | You eat greasy fried foods. Sausage, bacon… | 你吃油炸食物 香肠 火腿 荷包蛋 |
[29:11] | – Frank… – Onion rings that stain the cardboard. | -弗兰克 -洋葱圈对你那些不良习惯有好处 |
[29:15] | And I’m guessin’ you shake on that salt like a maraca! | 我猜你吃盐像吃米一样 |
[29:18] | Frank. Frank, hang up the phone. | 弗兰克 挂掉电话 |
[29:22] | What are you talkin’ about? What’s your point? | 你在说什么 莫德尔 你什么意思 |
[29:24] | You know what that’s doing to your arteries. | 那对你的血管不好 弗兰克 |
[29:27] | – Terrible things, Frank. – Frank… | -太糟了 -弗兰克 |
[29:31] | Waxy, yellow chunks of | 你血管里 |
[29:32] | plaque are tumbling through your bloodstream… | 会有很多蜡状的黄色斑块 |
[29:35] | ..Sticking like glue to your arterial walls,… | 引起血管硬化 |
[29:38] | – Hang up the phone. – ..Squeezing shut your aorta. | -挂掉电话 -继续说 杂种 |
[29:41] | – Can you feel it? – Come on. | -你感觉到吗 弗兰克 -继续 |
[29:43] | – Can you feel your aorta… – Hang up the phone! | -你能感觉到你的大动脉 -快挂电话 |
[29:46] | – Back off! – ..Squeezing shut? | -弗兰克 挂掉电话 -滚开 |
[29:48] | – All those miles of… – Hang up! | -你感觉到主动脉挤压吗 -挂电话 |
[29:50] | I said back off! | 我说滚开 |
[29:52] | – Hang it up! – Finish the trace! | -快挂 -快点定位 |
[29:55] | – Mulder… – Hang up the phone! | -穆德 -切断电话 |
[29:57] | ..Medical condition called pachyemia? | 听过一种叫血液浓缩的病吗 |
[29:59] | It’s when the blood | 如果血 |
[30:00] | thickens up in your veins like strawberry jam. | 在你血管里浓得像草莓酱 |
[30:03] | – Finish the trace! – Frank, hang it up! | -快定位 -弗兰克 挂电话 |
[30:07] | – Hang up! – Your heart flatlines. | -挂电话 -你的心脏脂肪线 |
[30:17] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[30:19] | You die, Frank. | 你完蛋了 弗兰克 |
[30:23] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[30:26] | Yo, Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[30:31] | No pulse. Get an ambulance. | 没有心跳 快叫救护车 |
[30:36] | We need an ambulance to | 罗森大街九号公寓 |
[30:38] | 3083 Roseneath Avenue. Possible cardiac arrest. | 呼叫急救车 心脏骤停 |
[30:42] | – Modell? – Hey. Mulder. | -莫德尔 -你好 穆德 |
[30:46] | How’s Frankie-boy? | 弗兰克怎样了 |
[30:48] | What is it, Modell, really, that you want? | 你到底想干什么 莫德尔 |
[30:52] | A worthy adversaly. It’s | 一个有价值的对手 |
[30:54] | obviously not that fat lump lyin’ at your feet. | 你的脚显然没有脂肪块 |
[30:59] | Now I’m hopin’ it’s you. | 没有 我希望你有 |
[31:02] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[31:03] | I’ve read all about you. | 我看了你的一切情况 |
[31:05] | You’re a top criminal profiler. | 你是个高级犯罪侧写员 |
[31:07] | Oxford University grad. All-round bright young man. | 牛津大学毕业 各方面都出色 |
[31:12] | You know what makes guys like me tick, right? | 你知道我为什么这样吗 |
[31:16] | You think you see right through old Bob Modell. | 你以为你了解了以前的莫德尔 |
[31:19] | Sick old Bob Modell, right? | 患病的莫德尔 对吗 |
[31:21] | You’re dying, aren’t you, Bob? | 你快死了 鲍勃 |
[31:24] | What, do you want to take | 你想死前 |
[31:25] | a few innocent people with you before you go? | 找几个垫背 |
[31:29] | Biology tell us we’re all dyin’. | 生物学告诉我们人终将一死 |
[31:32] | And original sin tells me ain’t nobody innocent. | 原罪告诉我没人是无辜 |
[31:35] | Some are more innocent than others. | 但总有人更无辜 |
[31:37] | Why not just tell me where you are? | 告诉我你在哪 |
[31:39] | Oh, what… you want the phone number? | 想知道电话号码 |
[31:42] | Sure. Just, uh… It’s 555-0197. | 好吧 555-0197 |
[31:47] | You know, it’s just a pay phone. In two minutes I’ll be gone. | 一个付费电话 两分钟后我就走了 |
[31:54] | You mean you killed this man for nothing, you sick bastard? | 你无缘无故地杀死一个人 你这杂种 |
[32:00] | Me? No, haven’t you caught on, Mulder? They all kill themselves. | 我 你还不明白吗 穆德 他们是自杀 |
[32:06] | – Where’s Modell calling from? – A gas-station parking lot. | -他在哪打电话 -一个加油站旁停车场 |
[32:10] | 12,000 block, Chain Bridge Road. | 链桥路 1200街 |
[32:13] | It’s a pay phone. Just like he said. | 是个付费电话 |
[32:19] | Fairfax Mercy Hospital’s right down the street from there, huh? | 菲尔法斯仁爱医院就在那儿附近 |
[32:22] | Fairfax Mercy Pharmacy. | 菲尔法斯仁爱药店 |
[32:27] | Fairfax Mercy Pharmacy. He must need regular treatment, Mulder. | 菲尔法斯仁爱医院 他需要常规治疗 穆德 |
[32:32] | Let’s go find out. | 我们去找他 |
[32:41] | keep moving in. two is ready. | 继续走 二号准备 |
[33:03] | Here they go. | 他们找到了 |
[33:06] | We found modell’s car. | 我们找到莫德尔的车 |
[33:08] | The engine’s still warm. He’s probably in the building. | 发动机还热的 他可能还在大楼里 |
[33:12] | All entrances covered. Do we hold or go in? | 所有出入口都被封锁 我们是守着还是继续找 |
[33:16] | – Hold. – All right, thank you. | -守着 -好的 |
[33:19] | – Hold. – Roger. | -守着 -收到 |
[33:21] | The outpatient office says Model! | 门诊医生说他 |
[33:23] | Is scheduled for a 2.30 MRI. That’s right now. | 2:30来做核磁共振 就是现在 |
[33:27] | – How do you wanna play this? – I think I should go in alone. | -打算怎么办 -我单独进去 |
[33:31] | – Why? – My team can flush him out. | -为什么 -我的人能把他揪出来 |
[33:32] | What if he turns one of your | 如果莫德尔在医院 |
[33:34] | men against the others? In a crowded hospital? | 让你的人互相残杀呢 |
[33:39] | I think we should give him what he wants. | 我们可以给他需要的东西 |
[33:42] | You. | 就是你 |
[33:43] | We stand a better chance if we’re separated. | 我们分开机会更大 |
[33:46] | I’ll go in miked. That way you’ll | 我带话筒进去 你们就能知道 |
[33:48] | know what he’s doin’, where he is at all times. | 他在哪里 他在干什么 |
[33:51] | You got a radio, to keep my hands free? | 你带有不用手提的无线电吗 |
[33:53] | I got just what you need. | 有的 |
[34:09] | Two-lux video camera. It’ll practically see in the dark. | 有两个摄影机 光线暗也能看清楚 |
[34:13] | It’s designed for bomb disposal works, | 为保护警员而设计的 |
[34:16] | keeping only officer at risk. See? | 拆弹保护 看到吗 |
[34:21] | Think I get the Playboy Channel? | 我想看”花花公子”频道 |
[34:28] | Smile, Scully. | 笑一下 史卡利 |
[34:37] | – Take it. – No. | -拿住 -不 |
[34:39] | I wouldn’t want to end up pointing it at anybody except Modell. | 我只会用它对准莫德尔的 |
[34:47] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 我们路上见 |
[34:59] | Federal agent. Go about your business as usual. | 联邦探员 一切照旧 |
[35:04] | Scully, do you read me? | 史卡利 听到了吗 |
[35:06] | I’m with you, Mulder. | 我看着呢 穆德 |
[35:08] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 一切正常 |
[35:11] | – SWAT team, hold outside. – SWAT team still holding. | -特警在外面把守 -特警还在外面 |
[35:29] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[35:31] | – Two shots fired. – SWAT team– | -开了两枪 -特警 |
[35:33] | Not yet. Everybody keep moving. Federal agent! | 不要 大家继续走 联邦探员 |
[35:40] | Mulder. Agent Mulder! | 穆德探员 |
[35:43] | Wait. Agent Scully. | 等一下 史卡利探员 |
[35:46] | You getting this back there? | 看到了吗 |
[36:03] | What happened? | 穆德 怎么回事 |
[36:04] | Looks like the guard shot the technician, | 好象是保安杀了技术员 |
[36:07] | then he shot himself. His gun is missing. | 然后自杀 他的枪不见了 |
[36:11] | Tell your men Modell may be heading your way. | 布罗菲 告诉你的人 莫德尔可能向你们那去 |
[36:13] | SWAT team. Suspect is armed | 特警 疑犯有枪 |
[36:14] | and may be making his way out of the building. | 可能要出去了 |
[36:17] | – We copy. – Shooters in place | -收到 -我们准备好了 |
[36:20] | Mulder, wait. Get closer to the computer monitor. | 等一下 穆德 靠近一点电脑监测器 |
[36:24] | – Over here? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Right there. | -这儿 -就是那 |
[36:29] | There. That light mass in his temporal lobe. | 他的颞叶有发光物质 |
[36:33] | – Right here? – You were right, Mulder. | -这儿 -你猜对了 穆德 |
[36:36] | Now check around you. | 你找一下 |
[36:38] | Modell’s chart should be somewhere around there. | 莫德尔的病历一定在附近 |
[36:51] | We’re battin’ a thousand, Scully. | 我们棒棒击中 史卡利 莫德尔快死了 |
[36:53] | Modell’s dying. He’s got nothin’ to lose. | 他心无眷恋 |
[36:55] | Mulder, just get out of there. Go. | 穆德 你快离开那儿 |
[37:03] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[37:08] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[37:09] | God! | 天啊 |
[37:14] | We think they’re three doors down. | 他在第三个门 |
[37:16] | We’ve got both ends sewn up tight, | 我们要小心 |
[37:18] | There’s six critical-care rooms we can’t get to. | 那儿有六个隔离室我们到不了 |
[37:20] | If we gas the halls, we might kill those patients. | 如果我们放烟雾弹 那会误伤那些病人 |
[37:28] | Why do we keep givin’ this guy exactly what he wants? | 为什么我们老是给他需要的东西呢 |
[37:32] | Just wait for a signal from me. | 等我的信号 |
[37:35] | We’re clear. | 你可以进去了 |
[38:16] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[38:30] | Thanks for joining us. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[38:32] | We’ve got a dozen law-enforcement officers outside in the hall. | 走廊有十二个执法人员 |
[38:37] | Another 30 in the parking lot. | 停车场处还有30个 |
[38:41] | Regular convention. | 例会而已 |
[38:43] | So whatever you’ve got planned, | 你的计划 |
[38:45] | it’s not gonna work out the way you want it to. | 不可能成功的 |
[38:48] | You don’t know what I got planned. | 你不知道我的计划 |
[39:12] | Two warriors of equal skill fight to the death. | 两个武士在进行决斗 |
[39:18] | One is a student of Japanese budo: the way of war. | 一个是日本学武道的 战斗的技巧 |
[39:24] | Budo teaches the warrior to leave himself outside the battle. | 武道告诉他置身于战场之外 |
[39:30] | In other words, to disregard his own death. | 换句话说 也就是不在乎自己的安危 |
[39:38] | Because of that, the budo warrior always wins. | 因此 武士总能赢 |
[39:43] | I am that warrior. | 我就是那武士 |
[39:46] | I don’t fear my death. | 我不怕死 |
[39:50] | So I… I’m gonna give you… | 我信你… |
[39:55] | ..One pull of the trigger against me. | 向我开枪 |
[40:00] | One in six chance. | 六分之一机会 |
[40:09] | One. One pull. | 只开一次 |
[40:15] | Wait. Mulder, look. | 等一下 穆德 |
[40:18] | There’s pure oxygen in this room. | 这里有很多氧气装置 |
[40:21] | There’s no telling what could happen if you pull that trigger… | 你开枪不知道会发生什么事 |
[40:31] | Piece of cake. | 小事一桩 |
[40:35] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[40:40] | – Mulder, no. – Mulder, yes. | -穆德 不 -说是 |
[40:45] | – Go. – Mulder, listen to me. | -继续 -听我说 |
[40:48] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[40:51] | We can stop this thing now. | 我们一起出去 |
[40:52] | You and I can just walk outside of this room… | 我们可以制止这件事 |
[40:54] | No! Damn you! You bastard! | 不 你这混蛋 |
[40:57] | Mulder, hand me the gu… | 穆德 把枪给我 |
[41:12] | Mulder, you don’t have to do this. | 穆德 不要这样 |
[41:16] | You’re stronger than this. | 你应该更坚强点 |
[41:18] | Your turn, Scully. Gotta play by the rules. | 轮到你了 史卡利 按规矩来 |
[41:21] | Pull the trigger, Mulder. | 开枪 穆德 |
[41:22] | Mulder, fight him. You can fight this. | 穆德 打他 你能行的 |
[41:24] | Come on! Pull the trigger, Mulder. | 快开枪 穆德 |
[41:27] | She shot you. I read it in her files. | 她向你开过枪 我看过她的档案 |
[41:29] | Payback time. Shoot the little spy! | 报仇时刻 杀了这个小奸细 |
[41:31] | I’m gonna kill you, Modell. | 我要杀了你 莫德尔 |
[41:33] | Pull the trigger and get another crack at me. | 快开枪 下一枪是我 |
[41:35] | Scully, run! | 史卡利 快跑 |
[41:40] | Scully. .. | 史卡利 |
[41:52] | Federal agents! Get down, get down, get down! | 联邦探员 趴下 |
[42:48] | There’s no telling how long he’ll hang on,… | 不知道他能支持多久 |
[42:51] | ..But he’ll never regain consciousness. | 但他不会再恢复知觉了 |
[42:56] | You know, we thought he was undergoing treatment. We were wrong. | 我们以为他在治疗 我们错了 |
[43:01] | – What do you mean? – Read his chart. | -怎么啦 -看看病历 |
[43:03] | The MRIs were gauging how much life he had left, | 核磁共振只是计算他还有多久的命 |
[43:05] | but he consistently refused treatment. | 他拒绝继续治疗 |
[43:08] | The tumour was operable right up to the end, | 肿瘤还是可以做手术的 |
[43:10] | but he refused to have it removed. | 他拒绝摘除 |
[43:12] | – Why? – I think it’s like you said. | -为什么 -正像你说的 |
[43:17] | He was always such a… little man. | 他总是太平常了 |
[43:21] | This was finally something that made him feel big. | 他想成为一个大人物 |
[43:34] | I say we don’t let him take up another minute of our time. | 不要让他再浪费我们的时间了 |