时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | 南美厄瓜多尔高原 TESO DOS BICHOS探险队 | |
[01:29] | – Dr Roosevelt? – What is it? | -罗斯福博士 -什么事 |
[01:33] | We found something I think you should see. | 我找到些东西 你去看下 |
[01:57] | – It’s an Amaru. – I know. | 是阿马鲁 我知道 |
[02:01] | It’s fantastic. It’s nearly intact. | 太奇怪了 还完好无损 |
[02:04] | – We can’t take it. – What do you mean? | 我们不能弄走它 什么意思 |
[02:08] | They say the body of a female shaman | 他们说一个女萨满祭司的遗体 |
[02:10] | is sacred to the tribe. | 对于部落来说是很神圣的 |
[02:11] | They won’t allow us to disturb her. | 他们不允许打扰她 |
[02:16] | We are not disturbing her. We’re saving her. | 我们不是打扰她 而是救她 |
[02:19] | You know the situation here. | 你知道这儿情况 |
[02:21] | I thought you could handle these people. | 我认为你能对付这些人 |
[02:28] | Dr Roosevelt, I think this is dangerous. | 罗斯福博士 我认为这样很危险 |
[02:30] | I don’t think this is right. | 这样不对 |
[02:32] | Have the piece cleared and packed. It’s going with us. | 把这些清理干净包装好 我们带走 |
[06:06] | 三星期后 波士顿自然历史博物馆 土著人展厅 | |
[06:21] | Mr Horning, are you still here? | 荷林先生 你在吗 |
[06:29] | Mr Horning? | 荷林先生 |
[06:37] | What the hell…? | 怎么回事 |
[07:21] | How did you learn about what happened last night? | 你怎么知道昨晚这儿出了事 |
[07:23] | Tim Decker, a security guard, | 一个叫蒂姆·德克尔的保安第一个发现血 |
[07:25] | called me when he first discovered the blood. | 紧接着就打电话给我 |
[07:27] | The police say you feel the | 据警方称 |
[07:29] | murder may be an act of political terrorism. | 你觉得这是一起政治谋杀 |
[07:31] | I think Horning was killed because of what he was working on. | 我觉得克雷格·贺林被杀是 |
[07:35] | Is that the… “Survey and | 因为他正在从事的工作 |
[07:36] | excavation of the burial grounds of the Secona Indians”? | 赛肯纳印弟安人在 高原部落的调查和发掘 |
[07:41] | This is a letter sent to the | 这是一封以赛肯纳的名义 |
[07:42] | State Department on behalf of the Secona,… | 发给州部门的信 |
[07:44] | – ..Demanding the return of an artifact. – The Amaru urn. | 要求归还一件文物 |
[07:48] | It was among the antiquities we rescued. | 阿马鲁的骨灰盒是上个月我们抢救的文物之一 |
[07:51] | – Rescued? | 抢救 |
[07:52] | When Petroecuador announced plans to build a pipeline | 厄瓜多尔石油公司计划在部落领地 |
[07:55] | through the burial grounds,… | 铺设石油管道 |
[07:57] | ..Carl Roosevelt and I organised the dig. | 卡尔·罗斯福和我组织挖掘 |
[07:59] | As I understand it, Roosevelt disappeared… | 我明白 |
[08:01] | ..Under circumstances not unlike the ones here. | 罗斯福是因为那里恶劣的情况遇难的 |
[08:04] | The Ecuadorian government claimed he was carried off in a wild animal attack. | 厄瓜多尔石油公司说他遭到了野兽的袭击 |
[08:08] | – But that’s not what you believe? – Not after last night. | 但你不相信 并不是昨晚才怀疑的 |
[08:12] | – Have there ever been any death threats? – No. | 收到什么死亡威胁吗 没有 |
[08:15] | Well, what about the curse? | 那咒语呢 |
[08:17] | The Secona believe that great evil would befall… | 赛肯纳人相信 |
[08:20] | ..Anyone moving the remains of an Amaru – a woman shaman. | 如果动阿鲁玛的尸骨 不幸就会将临他身上 |
[08:23] | That they would be devoured by the jaguar spirit. | 这个女萨满祭司 他们认为是豹子灵魂的化身 |
[08:26] | A myth that gained currency among them… | 这个传说在赛肯纳又流行起来 |
[08:28] | – ..When Dr Roosevelt disappeared. – I’m sure. | -罗斯福博士失踪后 我知道 |
[08:31] | The unfortunate thing is | -不幸的是 |
[08:33] | somebody exploiting it to promote fear,… | 有人利用它来制造恐慌 |
[08:36] | ..To pressure us into returning | 要求我们把骨头还回去 |
[08:38] | the bones – which I have no intention of doing. | 我并不打算这么做 |
[08:41] | – Can we see it? – Yes, of course. | -我们能看一下吗 -可以 |
[08:44] | Mona! | 莫娜 |
[08:54] | If someone digs me up in a thousand years, | 如果有人一千年后把我挖出来 |
[08:56] | I hope there’s a curse on them too. | 我也希望他中了我的咒语 |
[08:58] | They should have left it. None of this would have happened. | 他们如果让它留在那 就不会发生这事 |
[09:01] | – Do you believe the bones are cursed? – Might as well be. | -这骨头真被施咒吗 -也许吧 |
[09:04] | Did you know Craig Horning? | 你认识克雷格·贺林吗 |
[09:07] | Yeah. I’ve been helping Craig catalogue the Ecuadorian artifacts. | 认识 我帮他整理这些厄瓜多尔的物品 |
[09:10] | I’m a PhD candidate at BU. | 我是波斯顿大学博士生 |
[09:14] | Did he have any warning this could happen? | 他有警告会发生这种事吗 |
[09:16] | Craig? No. | 克雷格 |
[09:19] | He was so dedicated. He was | 没有 他很专注 |
[09:20] | just doing the work that Dr Lewton asked him to. | 他只是按照鲁顿博士的要求去做 |
[09:23] | He had no political feelings about it being here? | 他对带回来的东西 有没有涉及政治敏感的 |
[09:26] | – No, not Craig. – Are you aware that a letter of protest… | 没有 你知道那封提到骨灰盒的抗仪信… |
[09:29] | ..Was sent to the State Department concerning this urn? | 已经送到州政府了吗 |
[09:32] | I’m aware of several letters of protest. | 我知道有几封抗仪信 |
[09:35] | This one was written by a man named Alonso Bilac. | 这封是由叫阿罗索·比列克的人写的 |
[09:39] | Dr Bilac. He was the liaison with the Secona Indians. | 比列克博士 他和赛肯纳人联络 |
[09:44] | – Is he still with the project? – No. | 他仍在进行这工程吗 |
[09:46] | He either resigned or was forced out by Dr Lewton, | 不 他没有辞职 |
[09:48] | depending on who you talk to. | 即使鲁顿博士强迫他辞职 |
[09:50] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[09:52] | Dr Bilac feels the Secona have | 比列克博士认为赛肯纳人 |
[09:53] | the right to determine the fate of their ancestors. | 有权决定他们祖先遗骸的命运 |
[09:56] | Do you know where we might find him? | 我们到哪找他 |
[10:10] | – Dr Bilac? – Yes. | 你是比列克博士 是的 |
[10:13] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是FBI |
[10:16] | We’re investigating the | 我们正在调查 |
[10:16] | disappearance of an associate of yours,…Craig Horning. | 你助手克雷格·贺林的失踪案 |
[10:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:23] | May we ask you some questions? | 我们能问你几个问题吗 |
[10:27] | Come in, then. | 进来吧 |
[10:41] | You were part of the expedition | 比列克博士你是带回 |
[10:43] | that brought back the Amaru urn. | 阿鲁玛骨灰盒的探险队员之一 |
[10:45] | – Who told you that? – Mona Wustner. | 谁告诉你的 莫娜·韦斯特 |
[10:50] | I objected from the beginning. | 我从一开始就反对 |
[10:53] | But you were Dr Roosevelt’s liaison in Ecuador. | 但你是罗斯福博士在厄瓜多尔的联络人 |
[10:55] | At what point did you part company with him on the taking of artifacts? | 你在他带走这些文物中扮演什么角色 |
[11:00] | When I felt like he had gone too far. Against the wishes of the Secona. | 我觉得他在违反赛肯纳人意愿时做得太过火了 |
[11:04] | Did you express that to him? | 你跟他说过吗 |
[11:07] | Yes. He wouldn’t listen. | 有 他不听 |
[11:10] | Were you speaking for yourself or for the Indians? | 你是为自己还是为印弟安人而说的 |
[11:15] | I spent the last six months living with the Secona,… | 我花了六个月和赛肯纳人在一起 |
[11:20] | ..Learning from them,… | 向他们学习 |
[11:22] | ..Coming to understand the nature and… | 了解自然 |
[11:26] | the depth of their culture. | 和他们的文化 |
[11:29] | Well, apparently they’ve learned something from you too. | 他们也向你学习了东西吧 |
[11:33] | Yes. I’ve been teaching them the joys of American bureaucracy. | 是的 我和他们讲美国官僚作风的笑话 |
[11:41] | Dr Lewton believes that the protest over the Amaru urn… | 鲁顿博士相信克雷格·贺林的失踪 |
[11:45] | ..Has something to do with Craig Horning’s disappearance. | 和阿鲁玛骨灰盒的抗议有关 |
[11:49] | You say “Disappearance” As if you expect to see him alive again. | 你说失踪 好像你会再看到他一样 |
[11:54] | – What do you think happened to him? | 那你认为他到底怎么了 |
[11:56] | – You don’t want to know what I think. | 你一定不想知道我的想法 |
[11:58] | Yes. We would like to know. | 我们想知道 |
[12:01] | We’d be very interested in what you think. | 我们很感兴趣你的想法 |
[12:09] | I think whatever happened to Craig Horning will continue to happen. | 发生在克雷格·贺林身上的事还会发生的 |
[12:15] | Until the bones are returned to their rightful place. | 直到有骨头放回原来的位置 |
[12:18] | Let me ask you, Dr Bilac: | 我问你 比列克博士 |
[12:21] | How far would you go to defend the rights of the Seconas? | 你打算怎样为赛肯纳人的权利辨护 |
[12:25] | Farther than writing a letter to the State Department? | 不单是写信给州政府吧 |
[12:29] | If you think I did this, then you’re a fool. | 你认为是我干的 那说明你是笨蛋 |
[12:33] | – Where were you last night? – I was here. | -你昨晚去哪了 -我在这里 |
[12:36] | – Alone? – Yes. | -一个人 -是的 |
[12:40] | Your investigation is a waste of time. | 你们的调查是在浪费时间 |
[12:43] | That’s something I can assure you of. | 这一点我敢肯定 |
[12:52] | It’s nice to meet people who really believe in something. | 和一个有信仰的人见面是有趣的事情 |
[12:55] | You mean the kind who would kill for their cause? | 你说他相信他们为了事业而杀人 |
[12:58] | Do you think Bilac’s a suspect? | 你以为比列克是嫌疑犯 |
[12:59] | No, I think he’s the suspect. | 是的 我认为他是嫌疑犯 |
[13:01] | – Based on what? – Based on the arrogance of his politics,… | 依据什么 依据他的政治观点 |
[13:05] | ..His rift with Dr Lewton, | 他和鲁顿博士的矛盾 |
[13:06] | his sympathy for the Indians and the lack of any other suspects. | 他同情印弟安人 |
[13:10] | – He did look a little squirrelly back there. | 和没发现其他嫌疑犯 |
[13:12] | – Maybe he was up late, murdering Horning. | 也许因为他昨晚杀了贺林起来晚了 |
[13:15] | Remember, we don’t have a body | 我提醒你 |
[13:16] | and not much more forensic detail than a lot of blood. | 我们除了血以外没发现尸体 |
[13:19] | Craig Horning’s blood. What do you think he did with him? | 克雷格·贺林的血 那他对他怎么样了 |
[13:23] | – I’m not sure he did anything. – You think Bilac’s innocent? | 我不肯定是他干的 你认为比列克是无辜的 |
[13:26] | That the victim wasn’t murdered, | 受害者并未被杀 |
[13:28] | but devoured by a mythological jaguar spirit? | 只是被神话的美洲豹的灵魂控制了 |
[13:31] | Go with it, Scully. | 走吧 |
[13:42] | Why did you lie to them? | 为什么向他们撒谎 |
[13:46] | You’re drawing suspicion to yourself, Lonnie. | 罗尼 这样会让你受到怀疑的 |
[13:48] | You should have told them the truth. | 你要说实话 |
[13:53] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[13:56] | Let me come over. | 我过去 |
[13:58] | Why? Why not? | 为什么 为什么不 |
[14:03] | Dr Lewton’s here. I gotta go. I’ll call you later. | 鲁顿博士来了 我要挂了 迟点联系 |
[14:09] | – I thought you’d already left. | 我以为你早走了 |
[14:11] | – I… really need to keep working right now. | 我现在必须接着工作 |
[14:14] | – I’d feel better if you weren’t alone here. | 最好别一个人呆在这 |
[14:17] | – The guard knows I’m here. | 保安知道我在这 |
[14:20] | Was that Dr Bilac on the phone? | 给比列克电话吗 |
[14:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:27] | We have a responsibility, Mona. To history and posterity. | 莫娜 我们应该为历史和后代负责 |
[14:31] | Dr Roosevelt did as any good conservationist would have done | 罗斯福博士干了一个环保主义者该干的事 |
[14:34] | in bringing the urn back. | 就是把阿马鲁带回来 |
[14:36] | Otherwise it would certainly have been destroyed. | 虽然它会被毁坏 |
[14:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:41] | Before you get caught up in the politics… | 如果牵涉到政治 |
[14:44] | We lose sight of that. | 那我们就失去了它 |
[14:53] | Mona, let me give you a little free advice. | 莫娜 我给你点忠告 |
[14:56] | You have a bright future here. | 你有美好的未来 |
[14:59] | Be careful where you plant your flag. | 注意自己该在哪里下功夫 |
[15:24] | Oh, Sugar! | 宝贝 |
[17:40] | – Label that. – As what? | 标上它 标为什么 |
[17:44] | “Partial rat body part.” | 老鼠残体 |
[17:54] | Excuse me. Can I have a word with you? | 就是这样 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[17:56] | We’re done here. | 没事了 |
[17:59] | You were working here when Dr Lewton was killed. | 鲁顿被杀时 你在这里工作 |
[18:02] | He stopped by my office on his way out. | 他在回家时到我办公室看了一下 |
[18:04] | Did you notice anything out of the ordinary? | 有什么不正常的吗 |
[18:07] | Was he behaving strange?- Did he seem nervous about anything? | 他有什么异常和对什么东西紧张吗 |
[18:12] | No, not at all. | 没有 |
[18:13] | Did he say anything to you about Dr Bilac? | 他说了关于比列克的事情吗 |
[18:17] | No, he didn’t. | 没有 |
[18:20] | Do you have any idea when | 你知道他们最后 |
[18:21] | the two of them last spoke to each other? | 一次谈话是几时吗 |
[18:24] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[18:27] | I’m gonna give you my card. | 这是我的卡片 |
[18:31] | Call me if anything comes to mind. | 想到什么给我电话 |
[18:57] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[18:59] | – They turn up a body? – No. | 发现尸体吗 |
[19:01] | They’ve been over the entire museum grounds. | 没有 他们找遍了整个博物馆 |
[19:04] | Have you found anything out here? | 你这儿发现了什么吗 |
[19:06] | If Dr Lewton was brought through here, | 如果他被带到这地方 |
[19:08] | it’ll be hard to determine. | 那么难找到 |
[19:09] | It rained hard last night. | 昨晚下了很大的雨 |
[19:11] | They determined the hood release had been pulled, | 他们认定是发动机盖被拔掉 |
[19:14] | and they found a flashlight by the car. | 他们在车附近发现了一个手电筒 |
[19:16] | I’d say he was checking the engine when he was attacked. | 他在检查发动机时受袭击 |
[19:19] | Maybe someone didn’t want the car started. | -有人对车做了手脚 |
[19:21] | I don’t think so, Mulder. | -我不这么想 穆德 |
[19:23] | We found two mutilated rat bodies down in the engine compartment. | 为什么 我们在发动机里发现两只死老鼠 |
[19:31] | They must have crawled into the engine to keep warm. | 它们一定是跑到发动机里取暖 |
[19:36] | You know, Mulder, there’s | 穆德 让人 |
[19:38] | hardly a thing about these deaths that adds up. | 头痛的是死亡人数不断地增加 |
[19:40] | What’s the estimate on the time of death? | 死亡时间估计是多少 |
[19:43] | Between 9.30 and midnight, when the guard discovered the blood. | 九点半到午夜之间 |
[19:46] | It’s about the same time as Craig Horning. | 这和贺林被害死时间相同 |
[19:49] | – What’s the connection? – I don’t know. | -有什么联系 -我不知道 |
[19:52] | – I think Mona Wustner knows something. – Why? | -莫娜可能知道 -为什么 |
[19:55] | She seemed to get nervous when I asked her about Bilac. | 我问比列克的事时他有点紧张 |
[19:59] | Maybe she’s protecting him. | 她在保护他 |
[20:02] | I think it’s startin’ to rain again. | 可能又要下雨了 |
[20:05] | I don’t think so, Mulder. | 我想不是 穆德 |
[20:15] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:42] | Lonnie? | 罗尼 |
[21:04] | Lonnie? | 罗尼 |
[21:15] | Don’t! | 别动 |
[21:20] | Lonnie? | 罗尼 |
[21:24] | I came to tell you… | 我有事告诉你 |
[21:29] | Dr Lewton is dead. | 鲁顿死了 |
[21:35] | Did you hear what I said? | 听到我说吗 |
[21:39] | – Say something, please. You’re scaring me. | 快说话呀 罗尼 你吓到我了 |
[21:42] | – I told you not to come here! | -我叫你别来 |
[21:44] | Why not? | -为什么 |
[21:47] | What’s happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[21:50] | Ever since you came back, you’re acting like some stranger. | 你回来后很奇怪 |
[21:54] | – Like someone else. – The blood has to stop. | 像换了个人 应该停止流血 |
[21:59] | You know something, don’t you? | 你知道些事情 |
[22:05] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不明白的 |
[22:07] | Then help me to understand! | 帮助我明白 |
[22:11] | You… You can tell me. You know that, don’t you? | 你能告诉我 你知道怎么回事 |
[22:19] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:23] | Vine of the soul. | 灵魂之酒 |
[22:26] | Yaje? You’re drinking yaje?! | 你喝雅吉 |
[22:35] | You’re sick, Lonnie. You need help. | 你真病了 罗尼 你需要帮助 |
[22:44] | Don’t you see what’s happening here? | 你没看到这里发生了什么 |
[22:47] | Can’t you see what you’re doing to yourself? | -你不明白自己在干什么吗 |
[22:50] | Go. | -走 |
[22:52] | – Let me help you. – I said get out! | -让我帮你 -给我滚 |
[23:08] | Well, it’s human. Small intestine. | 那是人的肠子 |
[23:11] | There’s four feet of jejunum and another foot of ileum. | 四尺小肠 一尺回肠 |
[23:14] | – Do we know it’s Lewton? – Yeah. By what he had for lunch. | 是鲁顿的吗 通过他的午餐判断是他的 |
[23:17] | Corn chowder. And it looks like | 玉米浓汤 他整个 |
[23:19] | he’d been snacking on sunflower seeds all afternoon. | 下午都在嗑瓜子 |
[23:22] | – A man of taste. – I can’t tell how the body was eviscerated. | 男人的口味 我判断不了它是怎么被抽出来的 |
[23:26] | There are no knife marks on the epithelium. | 上皮没有刀痕 |
[23:28] | I imagine that they were torn or pulled from the body cavity. | 好像是从人体的腔内撕拉出来的 |
[23:31] | – “Torn or pulled”? – But I can’t tell that either. | -撕 拉 -不能判断是哪一种 |
[23:34] | There was considerable postmortem predation. | 因为这里有大量的是死后掠食 |
[23:37] | – By what? – Well, by the size of the bite marks… | 为什么 上面有咬的痕迹 一种小动物 |
[23:40] | A small animal. Most probably a rat. | 也许是只老鼠 |
[23:44] | – More rats. – Yep. | -很多老鼠啊 -是的 |
[23:53] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[23:57] | Slow down, Mona. | 慢一点 莫娜 |
[23:59] | I was with Dr Bilac. | 我去过比列克家 |
[24:02] | He frightened me. I… thought he was gonna hurt me. | 他吓死我了 我以为他会伤害我 |
[24:06] | What happened, Mona? | 怎么了 莫娜 |
[24:07] | He’s sick. He doesn’t know what he’s doing. | 他病了 不知道自己在做什么 |
[24:10] | – Where is he now? – At his house. I… | -他在哪里 -在家里 |
[24:12] | I left him there and I came back to the museum, but… | 离开他后 我回到博物馆里了 |
[24:16] | ..I feel like someone’s here. Like someone’s watching me. | 我感觉好像有人在看着我 |
[24:21] | I want you to stay where you are. | 你呆在别走 |
[24:23] | I’ll send Agent Mulder over to get you right away, OK? | 我叫穆德探员去接你 |
[24:27] | Ok. | 他在路上了 好的 |
[24:43] | What is it, Sugar? | 怎么了 糖糖 |
[26:29] | Dr Bilac? | 比列克博士 |
[27:41] | – What are you doing here? – Looking for Mona. | 你在干什么 我在找莫娜 |
[27:44] | – I got a panic call from her. | 她打电话给我 感觉她很紧张 |
[27:46] | Where is she? – I’ll show you. | -莫娜的电话 -是的 她在哪 我带你去 |
[28:02] | – Mulder. – Mulder, it’s me. Did you find Mona? | 穆德 是我 你找到莫娜了吗 |
[28:07] | No, but her car is parked outside. | 没有 但她车停在外面 |
[28:09] | She’s not here. Did you find Bilac? | 她不在这 你找到比列克吗 |
[28:11] | No. He’s not here either. | 他也不在这 |
[28:12] | But I found some journals. | 但我发现一些他的笔记 听听这段 |
[28:14] | Listen to this. “I’ve seen the Amaru.” | 我看见丛林中的阿马鲁 |
[28:18] | “Coming out of the jungle with | 眼睛像蝎子 |
[28:19] | the eyes of a scorpion, the claws of a jaguar.” | 爪子像豹子 |
[28:22] | “She leaps down from the trees.” | 她在树林里穿行 |
[28:24] | “She tears at my flesh, then | 她撕咬着我的肌肉 |
[28:26] | holds my head in her hands and eats out my eyes.” | 她捧着我的头把我的眼睛吃掉 |
[28:29] | – Is there a date of entry on that? – These are all recent. | -写了日期吗 -都是近来的事 |
[28:33] | Read me the part about the jaguar in the trees again. | 再读一遍豹子出现在丛林那一段 |
[28:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:37] | That may be how the intestines got up there. | 也许就是那东西咬的肠子 |
[28:39] | Mulder, I think Bilac’s been tripping. | 穆德 我想比列克已经迷失了 |
[28:41] | I found something strange in a ceremonial bowl. | 我看见碗里有一些奇怪的东西 |
[28:43] | And from his writings, | 从他写的来看 |
[28:45] | it says that it’s a hallucinogen called yaje. | 是叫雅吉的迷幻剂 |
[28:48] | “The vine of the soul.” | 心灵之酒 |
[28:51] | What the hell’s that mean? | 那什么意思 |
[28:53] | He’s been praying to the Amaru through some kind of a ceremony. | 他用这种仪式来为阿马鲁祈祷 |
[28:56] | What does he want from her? | 他要她干什么 |
[28:57] | It looks like he’s invoking the curse, Mulder. | 好像他在唤醒这个咒语 |
[29:01] | Scully, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 史卡利 我迟些再给你电话 |
[29:04] | – Did you find Mona? – I hope not. | -你找到莫娜吗 -希望别出事 |
[29:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[29:48] | I said, what are you doing here? | 我问你 你在这干什么 |
[29:55] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[30:01] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[30:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:06] | You told Agent Mulder that she was dead. | 你告诉穆德她死了 |
[30:10] | You must know where she is. | 你一定知道她在哪 |
[30:14] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[30:16] | Then why do you have blood on your clothes? | 那你衣服上为什么有血 |
[30:18] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[30:19] | I came here because the Amaru would not be appeased. | 我来这是因为阿马鲁是不会满足的 |
[30:25] | I was afraid for Mona. | 我担心莫娜 |
[30:31] | I tried to keep her away from all this. | 我想把她带离所有这些 |
[30:36] | She was an innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[30:39] | She said she was scared. | 她说她很害怕 |
[30:42] | She said that you became violent. | 她说你变得很暴力 |
[30:46] | She wouldn’t listen. | 她不会听我的 |
[30:49] | Maybe you were too high to know the difference. | 也许你太高深难懂了 |
[30:53] | There is no curse, is there, Dr Bilac? | 并没有什么咒语 比列克博士 |
[30:56] | – You are the curse. – No. | 你就是咒语 不是的 |
[31:00] | This is more powerful than any man. | 它比人更有力量 |
[31:03] | This is a spirit you’re dealing with, the spirit of the Amaru. | 你对付的力量 是阿马鲁的灵魂 |
[31:09] | This is not something you can put in handcuffs. | 你是阻止不了的 |
[31:17] | I’m gonna ask you one more time, Dr Bilac. | 我再问你一次 比列克博士 |
[31:21] | Where is Mona’s body? | 莫娜的尸体呢 |
[31:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:37] | That man stays in that room | 我们搜查完博物馆前 |
[31:39] | until there’s a full search of the museum. | 让这人呆在房里 |
[31:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[31:44] | Hey, Scully! Come here for a second. | 史卡利 |
[31:48] | It just dawned on me. | 过来一下 |
[31:49] | Why do you think there’s so much water in here? | 我渐渐明白了 这里为什么这么多水 |
[31:52] | Well, I just assumed that one of the toilets had overflowed. | 可能厕所漏水了 |
[32:00] | There’s water on every seat. | 每个座位都很多水 |
[32:02] | It’s more like every toilet overflowed. | 每个马桶都溢水 |
[32:05] | Now, why would that happen? | 为什么会这样 |
[32:06] | I guess there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一办法找到原因 |
[32:09] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这些 |
[32:18] | Rats. | 老鼠 |
[32:29] | In every toilet. | 每个马桶里都有 |
[32:32] | – How did they get in? – Agent Mulder. | -它们怎么进去的-穆德探员 |
[32:35] | The police found something outside. | 警察在外面找到东西 |
[32:38] | – Mona Wustner? | 莫娜·韦斯特 |
[32:39] | – No. Sugar, her dog.He’s dead. | 不是 是她的狗糖糖 已经死了 |
[32:44] | Finally, a body. | 终于有尸首了 |
[32:50] | What did you find? | 你发现什么了 |
[32:53] | I have to run a full toxicological to be sure, | 得进行全面的毒性检查才能确定 |
[32:56] | but it looks like warfarin poisoning. | 但它像是华法林中毒 |
[32:58] | – Warfarin? – Rat poison. | -华法林 -老鼠药 |
[33:00] | – Someone fed this dog rat poison? – No. | 有人给狗喂老鼠药 |
[33:03] | When I dissected the dog’s stomach, | 不 我检查了它的胃… |
[33:05] | I found an undigested fragment of feline intestine. | 里面有张没消化的猫肠 |
[33:09] | The dog ate a cat. | 狗吃了一只猫 |
[33:10] | I also found what appears to be bits of rat fur. | 我还发现了一些老鼠皮 |
[33:14] | I think the rat ate the poison. | 但我认为老鼠吃了老鼠药 |
[33:15] | – The cat ate a rat. – The dog ate the cat. | 猫吃了老鼠 狗吃了猫 |
[33:19] | – More rats, Scully. – Yeah? | 又是老鼠 史卡利 是吗 |
[33:22] | – Don’t you think that’s significant? – Significant of what? | 你不认为很重要吗 什么重要 |
[33:25] | There were rats in the car engine,… | 鲁顿的发动机里也有老鼠 |
[33:27] | ..In the bathroom where | 莫娜被杀的洗手间也有老鼠 |
[33:28] | it looks like Mona was killed, and now here. | 这里也有 |
[33:31] | It’s an old building. They have a rat problem. | 这是老房子 穆德 老房子都有鼠患 |
[33:33] | A lot of old buildings do. | 很多老房子都有鼠患 |
[33:35] | It’s more than that. What do the Secona believe? | 不是这样 赛肯纳人相信什么呢 |
[33:38] | The jaguar will devour anybody | 谁挖了女祭司的墓地 |
[33:40] | that desecrates the burial place of a holy woman. | 豹子的灵魂就会依附在他身上 |
[33:42] | It’s transmigration of the soul into animal form, | 他们说的是 动物的灵魂转世 |
[33:45] | through a ceremony where they drink… | 通过一种仪式 他们喝… |
[33:48] | – Yaje. – Yeah. To summon the spirits. | 雅吉 召唤灵魂 |
[33:50] | So what are we talking? A possessed rat? The return of Ben? | 穆德 你想说什么 这只被毒的老鼠被附身了 |
[33:53] | No, I think those rats were trying to escape from something. | 不 那些老鼠被杀是因为想逃脱什么 |
[33:57] | That sent them diving into the toilet? | 有东西迫使它们跳进马桶 |
[33:59] | No, the lids were down. They were trying to get out. | 不 盖是盖着的 它们想逃走 |
[34:02] | They were in the sewers, trying to get away from something. | 它们是从下水道来的 想逃脱什么东西 |
[34:05] | – Have you been drinking yaje, Mulder? – Go with it, Scully. | 你喝了雅吉吗 想想看 史卡利 |
[34:13] | Agent Scully? Bilac’s gone. | 史卡利探员 比列克不见了 |
[34:16] | – How is that possible? – I don’t know. | 怎么可能 不知道 |
[34:19] | I went to check on him and he just… wasn’t there. | 我检查他时他不见了 |
[34:28] | – Did you leave this door at any time? – No. | 你一直守住门吗 是的 |
[34:31] | – No one entered? – Absolutely not. | -没人进到房间里 -绝对没有 |
[34:33] | – What about a rat? – Sir? | 那老鼠呢 什么 |
[34:35] | – You ever see any rats in this room? – All the time. Why? | 你看见老鼠进房了吗 有 怎么了 |
[34:38] | – How do they get in? – Through the heating system. | 它们怎么进来的 通过旧的加热系统 |
[34:41] | There are vents all over the place. | 到处都有通风口 |
[34:44] | Are there any other exits? | 这房里还有别的门或窗口吗 |
[34:46] | There’s only one way out. | 我查了 这里只有一个出口 |
[34:48] | – You didn’t hear anything? – Nothing. | 你什么也没听到 没有 |
[34:51] | I want you to search the entire building, | 你把这里每层楼都检查一遍 |
[34:54] | beginning with every room on this floor. | -是 -史卡利 过来看一下 |
[34:57] | Hey, Scully, take a look at this. | 那是通向哪 |
[35:03] | – Where does that lead? – The old steam tunnels. | 通向旧蒸气管 |
[35:06] | – How do you get down? – They’re sealed up. | 怎么下去 |
[35:08] | Haven’t been used for 50 years. | 他们已经封起来 50年没用了 |
[35:10] | You think Bilac crawled down there? | 比列克从那爬进去 |
[35:13] | Unless he was dragged. | 是被拖进去的 |
[35:36] | The system looks like it branches off into three directions. | 这系统有三个方向 |
[35:40] | – There must be miles of tunneling. – And only one way in. | 下面有几里长 -只有一个出口 |
[35:44] | And one way out. | -一个入口 |
[35:47] | Ladies first? | 女士优先 |
[36:10] | Which way? | 哪边 |
[36:12] | To the left, it looks like. | 好像在左边 |
[36:52] | Follow that rat. | 跟着它 |
[37:03] | We should be directly under the museum here. | 我们应该就在博物馆底下 |
[38:01] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[38:05] | – Scully! – What is it? | -史卡利-怎么了 |
[38:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:18] | It’s Dr Lewton. Looks like | 是鲁顿博士 |
[38:20] | his eyes were eaten right out of his sockets. | 他的眼睛从眼眶里面咬掉了 |
[38:25] | We still don’t know by what. | 还不知道是什么干的 |
[38:37] | – What is it? – I think it’s a cat. | -是什么 -是只猫 |
[38:50] | Do you think that cat killed these people? | 那猫杀了这些人 |
[38:56] | No, these cats. | 不 是这些猫 |
[39:02] | Do you know which way is out? | 哪条路能出去 |
[39:12] | Come on, Scully. | 快 史卡利 |
[39:25] | No, no. This way. | 不 穆德 这一边 |
[39:28] | There’s a room here with a vent. Here. | 这里有一个房间有通风口 这里 |
[39:47] | It’s Bilac. | 是比列克 |
[40:02] | – Can you reach up in there? – Yeah. | 你能跳到那里吗 -可以 -快点 |
[40:05] | Let’s move him down here. | 他在那儿太久了 好的 快点上来 |
[40:55] | OK, I will call you back later. | 迟些再给你电话 |
[41:00] | The search team’s on their way up. | 搜索队正在撤退 |
[41:03] | They have all the bodies, including Mona’s and Bilac’s. | 他们找到了所有的尸体 |
[41:06] | – What about the cats? – Animal Control is still looking. | 包括莫娜和比列克的 那些猫呢 |
[41:09] | – So far they haven’t found any sign of them. | 动物管理处还在找 他们一点迹象也没找到 |
[41:12] | We both saw them. | 我们都发现它们在那儿 |
[41:13] | We know they’re there. | 史卡利 我们知道它们在那 |
[41:14] | No one’s denying that. It’s just that there are miles of tunnels. | 我不否认 这管道有几英里长 |
[41:18] | It’s gonna take weeks to search them all. | 要花几个星期才能找到 |
[41:21] | – By then it won’t matter. – What are you talking about? | -这不重要了 -你说什么 |
[41:24] | The assistant secretary of state’s | 我刚才和副州务卿通了电话 |
[41:26] | office has called in the Ecuadorian ambassador. | 他们打电话给厄瓜多尔大使 |
[41:28] | – What for? – Five people had to die,… | 为什么 |
[41:31] | ..But they’re finally taking it seriously. | 死了五个人 他们才把它当成一回事 |
[41:33] | – The curse? – No. Bilac’s letter of protest. | -咒语 -不是 |
[41:38] | The State Department wants the | 比列克的抗议信 |
[41:39] | museum to stay closed until they can act officially. | 州政府要求博物馆闭馆 |
[41:42] | Are they gonna send back the bones? | 直到得到官方的通知 |
[41:44] | The urn will be back by the end of the week. | 他们会把骨头送回去吗 |
[41:52] | The Suffolk County coroner | 周末会送回厄瓜多尔 |
[41:54] | ruled the museum deaths were animal attacks. | 萨福克郡的法医把博物馆的死亡原因… |
[41:58] | What motivated these attacks and | 归为动物的袭击 可是攻击的动机 |
[42:00] | why no more have occurred has not been explained. | 和为什么不会再发生了 没有做出解释 |
[42:07] | To the museum, the Amaru | 对于博物馆来说 |
[42:09] | urn was an artifact from a dying culture,… | 阿马鲁骨灰罐只是一个快消失的文化的文物 |
[42:12] | ..Its curse merely a primitive superstition. | 它的咒语被认为是原始的迷信 |
[42:15] | Dr Bilac learned there is a | 比列克博士认为我们之外有 |
[42:17] | world beyond our own: unseen but powerful… | 另外一个世界存在 |
[42:20] | ..And as real as the urn itself | 看不见 却很有力量 |
[42:25] | The icons from that world | 就像这骨灰罐一样 |
[42:27] | represent forces that cannot be tamed… | 代表那个世界的象征 |
[42:29] | ..Or collected in a museum. | 不是博物馆能驯服和收集的 |
[42:32] | The curse that struck the museum was the failure to understand… | 对博物馆的真正咒语是 |
[42:35] | ..That there are powers that should not be disturbed. | 他们不明白那些力量不该被打扰 |
[42:39] | That some things are better left buried. | 最好让它埋着 |