时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | For the first time… | 第一次… |
[00:08] | I feel time like a heartbeat, | 时间的流逝如同心跳 |
[00:11] | the seconds pumping in my breast like a reckoning, | 我可以感觉分秒就在胸腔中跃动 |
[00:16] | the numinous mysteries that once seemed so distant and unreal… | 那些曾经遥不可及 |
[00:20] | threatening clarity in the presence of a truth… | 扑朔迷离的秘密 |
[00:23] | entertained not in youth, | 如今看来 |
[00:26] | but only in its passage. | 却清晰得骇人 |
[00:28] | I feel these words as if their meaning… | 既然我不再信任他人 |
[00:31] | were weight being lifted from me, | 那么这些话 |
[00:34] | knowing that you will read them and share my burden… | 便只能与你分享 |
[00:37] | as I have come to trust no other. | 你应明了我的心意 |
[00:40] | That you should know my heart, | 读透我的心声 |
[00:42] | look into it, | 找那些 |
[00:44] | finding there the memory and experience that belong to you, | 属于你的记忆和体验 |
[00:48] | that are you, | 正是你 |
[00:50] | is a comfort to me now as I feel the tethers loose… | 令此时的我 |
[00:55] | and the prospects darken… | 倍感舒畅 |
[00:57] | for the continuance of a journey that began not so long ago, | 虽然我们那开始并不久的旅程即将告终 |
[01:02] | and which began again with a faith shaken and strengthened… | 虽然我的视野变得黯淡 |
[01:06] | by your convictions. | 但你 却能在我信念动摇时给我坚定 |
[01:08] | If not for which I might never have been so strong now… | 如非你 我将永远无法像这般坚强 |
[01:12] | as I cross to face you and look at you incomplete, | 因为我即将离去 |
[01:17] | hoping that you will forgive me… | 请原谅我不能 |
[01:20] | for not making the rest of the journey with you. | 陪你走完剩下的旅程 |
[02:16] | 华盛顿特区 圣十字纪念医院 | |
[02:17] | Oncology ? | 肿瘤部在哪 |
[02:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:30] | Scully ? | 史卡莉 |
[02:34] | I, uh– | 我 |
[02:36] | I stole these from some guy with a broken leg down the hall. | 我从楼下的跛子那里偷来的 |
[02:41] | He won’t be able to catch me. | 他抓不了我 |
[02:44] | How you doing ? | 你怎样 |
[02:46] | I guess that’s the question. | 我不知道怎么回答 |
[02:50] | Actually, I feel fine. | 其实 我很好 |
[02:52] | Good. | 好 |
[02:59] | What, uh, exactly are we lookin’ at here ? | 这些东西是什么 |
[03:02] | It’s what’s called a naso-pharyngeal mass. | 叫鼻咽检查 |
[03:06] | It’s a small growth on the wall… | 在上鼻甲 |
[03:08] | between the Superior concha and the Sphenoidal sinus. | 和蝶窦之间长了个小东西 |
[03:11] | – A growth ? – A tumor. | – 长了东西 – 肿瘤 |
[03:18] | You’re the only one I’ve called. | 我就告诉了你 |
[03:22] | Okay. Is it operable ? | 好 可以做手术吗 |
[03:25] | – No. – But it’s treatable. | -不行 -但可以治疗 |
[03:29] | The truth is that the type and placement of the tumor… | 事实是 肿瘤的种类和位置 |
[03:34] | make it difficult– to the extreme. | 很难动手术 |
[03:40] | I refuse to believe that. I-l– | 我不信 |
[03:42] | For all the times I have said that to you, | 我常常那样对你说 |
[03:45] | I am as certain about this as you have ever been. | 我知道你深有体会 |
[03:51] | I have cancer. | 我有癌症 |
[03:54] | It is a mass on the wall between my sinus and cerebrum. | 我的鼻窦跟大脑之间有肿瘤 |
[03:58] | If it pushes into my brain, | 如果发展到我的大脑 |
[04:00] | statistically there is about zero chance of survival. | 活下来的机率为零 |
[04:06] | I don’t accept that. Th-There must be some people… | 我不能接受 一定有些人… |
[04:09] | who have received treatment for this who we can– | 可以进行这样的治疗 |
[04:14] | Yes, there are. | 是有 |
[04:27] | This news comes as the worst kind of surprise, Agent Scully. | 这消息让人震惊 史卡利探员 |
[04:30] | I’m very sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:31] | Thank you, sir. I don’t mean for this to be awkward, | 谢谢你 长官 我不想搞得太紧张 |
[04:33] | and I would appreciate it if we could keep this confidential. | 我希望不告诉其他人 |
[04:36] | I understand. I assume you’ll be taking a leave of absence. | 我明白 你应该休息一段时间 |
[04:39] | No, sir. I’ve asked my | 没有 长官 我叫 |
[04:40] | doctors to hold on to my medical records… | 我的医生留着我的病例 |
[04:43] | until Agent Mulder and I can | 穆德探员和我 |
[04:44] | exhaust a possible avenue of investigation. | 可以抽身调查一条线索 |
[04:46] | – Investigation ? – Last year Agent Scully and l… | – 调查 – 去年史卡莉探员跟我… |
[04:50] | pursued a case in which a number of women, purported abductees, | 在追查一宗案子 一个女人声称被绑架 |
[04:53] | experienced similar symptoms after | 从脖子取出东西后 |
[04:54] | having implants removed from the base of their necks. | 经历了同样的症状 |
[04:56] | A woman in Allen town, Pennsylvania… | 住在宾夕法尼亚阿伦城 |
[04:59] | named Betsy Hagopian, was | 叫贝特斯·哈格皮安 |
[05:00] | undergoing treatment for naso-pharyngeal tumor. | 也在做鼻咽癌治疗 |
[05:02] | We haven’t been able to contact her yet. | 我们还没有联系上她 |
[05:05] | I’m sure you’re aware we have | 我们能联系 |
[05:06] | contacts with the best physicians in the country. | 到全国最好的大夫 |
[05:08] | Yes, sir. But for my own reasons, | 是的 我们有自己的原因 |
[05:10] | I would like to pursue this through the Justice Department, | 我要上报给司法部 |
[05:12] | rather than as a personal matter. | 不是为了个人原因 |
[05:39] | I’m sorry. No early birds. | 对不起 你们来早了 |
[05:41] | We’re not here for the garage sale. | 我们不是来车库拍卖的 |
[05:43] | We’re looking for Betsy Hagopian. | 我们找贝特斯 |
[05:44] | – No one’s returning our messages. -Sorry. | -没有人给我们答复 -对不起 |
[05:47] | Um, Betsy’s passed away. | 贝特斯已经死了 |
[05:50] | Just two-and-a-half weeks ago. Are you a relation ? | 两个星期前 你是她的亲人吗 |
[05:53] | No. We’re with the FBI. | 不 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[05:56] | – Been some kind of trouble ? – Betsy was part of a Mufon Group. | -有麻烦吗 -贝特斯是木峰组织的吗 |
[05:59] | I don’t know. I’m just the realtor. | 我不知道 我只是地产经纪 |
[06:01] | Do you mind if we come inside and take a look ? | 你介意我们进去看看吗 |
[06:31] | Hey, Scully. | 史卡莉 |
[06:33] | – Listen to this. – | 听听这个 |
[06:37] | There are two lines coming in. I noticed this one was lit. | 有两条电话线 这条线亮了 |
[06:40] | Somebody’s sending a fax or a computer modem. | 有人在发传真或者上网 |
[06:42] | But who ? And to send what ? | 但是谁 发给谁 |
[07:00] | Somebody must have remote access to the system. | 一定有人在远程登陆了系统 |
[07:03] | They’re downloading data. | 他们下载数据 |
[07:07] | Copying files. Let’s get a | 复制文件 在他们 |
[07:08] | trace on them before whoever it is hangs up. | 消失之前查到他们 |
[07:17] | Apartment 234 is listed under Kurt Crawford. | 234号房住的是科特·克劳福特 |
[07:26] | I’m gonna check around back. See if you can get the manager. | 我去后面看看 你看能找到经理吗 |
[08:07] | Stop ! Federal agent ! | 站住 联邦探员 |
[08:10] | Hold it ! | 站住 |
[08:14] | put your hands where we can see them ! | 举起你的手 |
[08:16] | Is your name Kurt Crawford ? | 你是科特·克劳福特吗 |
[08:18] | Yes. | 是 |
[08:24] | – Scully ? – What ? | -史卡莉 -什么 |
[08:32] | I’m fine, Mulder. | 我没事 穆德 |
[08:36] | Quit staring at me. I’m fine. | 别这样看我 我没事 |
[08:50] | – – You okay, Scully ? | 你没事吧 史卡莉 |
[08:52] | Yeah. I’m just washing up. | 是的 我在清洗 |
[09:06] | You took his cuffs off. | 你把他手铐解开了 |
[09:08] | He says he’s a member of the same U.F.O. | 他说是贝特斯的 |
[09:11] | Network Betsy Hagopian belonged to. | 那个飞碟组织的 |
[09:13] | That he was downloading files for safekeeping, | 他下载文件是为了安全 |
[09:15] | as Betsy had instructed him. | 是贝特斯指示他的 |
[09:16] | – Then why did he run ? – He thinks his life’s in danger. | -他为什么要逃跑 -他觉得生命有危险 |
[09:19] | He thinks there’s government | 他以为政府要 |
[09:20] | conspiracy to suppress the information in those files. | 阻止这些文件外泄 |
[09:23] | – You think he’s credible ? – He seems to know a lot… | -你觉得他可信 -他看来知道很多… |
[09:26] | about what happened to Betsy and the other women… | 发生在贝特斯跟其他女人身上的事… |
[09:28] | in the Mufon Group that you met at her house. | 就是你在她家见到那些木峰成员 |
[09:30] | That will have to be cross-checked. | 我们得交叉审讯 |
[09:34] | – We can’t. – Why not ? | -我们不能 -为什么不能 |
[09:50] | How did they die ? | 她们怎样死的 |
[09:52] | Brain cancer. All within the last year. | 脑癌 都是在去年死的 |
[09:55] | All of them ? | 她们都是死于脑癌 |
[09:57] | From the group you met, there’s only Penny Northern. | 你看到的那小组 只有潘妮一人没有死 |
[10:00] | She’s in the hospital, and it doesn’t look good. | 她在医院 情况看来也不妙 |
[10:04] | What makes you think this is a conspiracy, | 你为什么认为这是个阴谋 |
[10:06] | that the government’s involved ? | 而且牵涉到政府 |
[10:08] | What makes you think it isn’t ? | 你为什么觉得不是呢 |
[10:12] | Eleven women are abducted, | 11个女人被绑架 |
[10:14] | all with similar recollections about the experience. | 都有相似的经验 |
[10:16] | All developing identical brain tumors, | 都得了脑癌 |
[10:18] | and all refused state or federal health care… | 都被州或者联邦治疗机构所拒绝… |
[10:20] | because of their insistence of the facts. | 因为她们坚持事实 |
[10:23] | And all dying within the space of a year. | 全部都在一年里死去 |
[10:31] | – I want you to listen to me. – About what ? | -我要你听我说听-说什么 |
[10:34] | About what you won’t admit to yourself, what you’re denying. | 你否认的事情 |
[10:37] | – What am I denying ? – Where your cancer came from. | -我否认什么 -你怎么得的癌症 |
[10:40] | – It doesn’t matter. – It does matter. | -这无关重要 -这很重要 |
[10:43] | If what you have is a result of your abduction, | 如果是因为你被绑架 |
[10:45] | and that is something the government knows, | 如果政府隐瞒了什么 |
[10:47] | – then those are facts that should | 那么真相就要公诸于众 |
[10:48] | be brought to light. – I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生什么事 |
[10:50] | I have no clear recollection, | 我什么都记不起 |
[10:51] | and I don’t think these abductions are even abductions. | 我不觉得这是绑架 |
[10:54] | These women are dead. | 这些女人都死了 |
[10:57] | No, they are not. | 没有 她们没有 |
[11:00] | One woman isn’t– this Penny Northern. | 还有潘妮·诺森没有死 |
[11:04] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[11:06] | If you won’t listen to me, then you should go talk to her. | 如果你不听我说 你应该自己跟她谈 |
[11:09] | About what ? | 谈什么 |
[11:12] | What it feels like to be dying of cancer ? | 身患癌症的感受 |
[11:14] | What it’s like to know there | 知道有些事是 |
[11:16] | is absolutely nothing you can do about it ? | 不能挽救的感觉吗 |
[11:19] | If that’s too hard for you, then go as an investigator. | 如果你觉得很难 就作为一个调查员去吧 |
[11:23] | You have one remaining witness, Agent Scully. | 这是你唯一的证人 史卡利探员 |
[11:25] | I’d think you’d want to know what her story is. | 我想你对她的故事感兴趣 |
[11:46] | Dana. Hello. | 你好 黛娜 |
[11:51] | I-I’m sorry. Did somebody tell you I was coming to see you ? | 对不起 有人告诉你我要来吗 |
[11:55] | No. | 没有 |
[11:58] | Then how did you know it was me ? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[12:00] | I recognized you. | 我认得你 |
[12:02] | I told you when we met last year. | 我跟你去年见过面 |
[12:04] | I held you and comforted you | 我抱着你 |
[12:07] | in the place… after the tests. | 安慰你…在那试验后 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be insensitive, but, uh… | 对不起 我不是故意麻木 但… |
[12:15] | I don’t share those memories. | 我只是记不起来 |
[12:19] | – It’s all right. – | 没事 |
[12:24] | I’ve come to ask you some questions. | 我来问你一些问题 |
[12:26] | – About Dr. Scanlon ? – No. Who’s Dr. Scanlon ? | -关于斯盖龙医生 -不 谁是斯盖龙医生 |
[12:30] | He’s treating the cancer. He treated Betsy too. | 他治疗癌症 他也给贝特斯做过治疗 |
[12:35] | He thinks he might have isolated the cause. | 他认为应该把病因列为个案 |
[12:41] | And that if he’d caught it earlier, | 如果他早点发现 |
[12:43] | he might have been able to do more for her. | 他可以给她更多的治疗 |
[12:47] | And for me. | 也可以给我做更多的治疗 |
[12:58] | – His name’s Scanlon ? – Yes. | -他的名字叫斯盖龙吗 -是的 |
[13:03] | What did you want to ask me ? | 你要问我什么 |
[13:16] | – Mulder. – Mulder, it’s me. | 穆德是我 |
[13:18] | – Where are you ? – I’m at the hospital with Penny Northern. | -你在哪里 -我在医院跟潘妮在一起 |
[13:21] | – Where are you ? – I’m at Betsy Hagopian’s… | -你在哪里 -我在贝特斯的… |
[13:23] | going through some hard files before stuff starts disappearing. | 想在文件消失之前看看能找到什么重要的 |
[13:26] | Call me an early bird, but I think I’ve found something. | 正如所料 我发现了些东西 |
[13:28] | Some of these women who have died, they’re childless. | 这些死者都没有孩子 |
[13:31] | They’ve been treated for | 她们在离这里 |
[13:32] | infertility at a clinic 30 miles from here– | 30英里的诊所接受不孕治疗 |
[13:34] | – Penny Northern and Betsy | -潘妮跟贝特斯 |
[13:35] | Hagopian among them. – Mulder, that’s– | 都在其中 -穆德 |
[13:36] | I’ve made phone calls, tried to | 我打了几个电话 |
[13:38] | get some information, but nobody is talking to me. | 想问些情况 但没人睬我 |
[13:40] | Mulder, I need you to come up here. | 穆德 我要你马上过来 |
[13:43] | Did you find something there ? | 你找到什么吗 |
[13:46] | I need you to bring the overnight bag from the trunk of the car. | 我要你把睡袋带来 |
[13:49] | And I need you to call my mother… | 我要你打电话给我的妈妈… |
[13:51] | and ask her to bring some things up to the hospital. | 叫她带些东西到医院来 |
[13:53] | Is there anything I should know ? | 有什么东西我要知道的吗 |
[13:55] | Mulder, whatever you found, | 穆德 无论你发现什么 |
[13:57] | or whatever you might find, | 无论你可以找到什么 |
[14:00] | I think we both know that… | 我想我们都知道… |
[14:04] | right now the truth is in me. | 现在真相就在我身上 |
[14:09] | And that’s where I need to pursue it… | 所以我要追查… |
[14:12] | as soon as possible. | 要尽快 |
[14:14] | I will be right there. | 我马上到 |
[15:13] | Agent Mulder ? | 是穆德探员吗 |
[15:18] | Agent Mulder ? | 是穆德探员吗 |
[16:20] | Dana ? I’m Dr. Scanlon. | 丹娜 我是斯盖龙医生 |
[16:23] | We spoke last night on the phone. | 我们昨晚通过电话 |
[16:26] | Yeah. Hi. Sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[16:30] | I was sleeping. | 我在睡觉 |
[16:32] | I noticed. | 我看到了 |
[16:35] | How’s your energy level, generally ? | 你的体力怎样 |
[16:37] | Oh, you know, l– | 你知到 |
[16:40] | I don’t– I don’t feel sick at all. | 我不…一点没有感到自己有病 |
[16:43] | Your M.R.I.’s and your charts aren’t here yet. | 你的核共振成和电图还没有出来 |
[16:46] | But I have an idea what to expect. | 但我有个主意 要听吗 |
[16:48] | You probably do too, from your medical training. | 你应该做治疗 |
[16:51] | I know that chemotherapy is going to make me sick. | 我知道化疗会让我身体抵抗能力下降 |
[16:55] | And the radiation. | 还有放射 |
[16:57] | They’re both part of a | 这两项治疗 |
[16:58] | high-dose approach to knock your system down… | 都会让你系统衰竭 |
[17:00] | so that we can attempt a gene therapy on p-53. | 所以我们想用P-53号药做基因治疗 |
[17:07] | You’re gonna feel like dying. | 你会觉得好像要死 |
[17:14] | – Dana. – Hi, Mom. | -丹娜 -妈妈 |
[17:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:20] | This is Dr. Scanlon. | 这是斯盖龙医生 |
[17:22] | – Hi. – Hi. | 你好 |
[17:25] | I, uh– I drove. | 我…开车过来的 |
[17:28] | I was gonna take the shuttle, but it’s only an hour more by car. | 我想坐飞机 但只比开车快一个小时 |
[17:33] | – Can you imagine ? – Mom ? | -你想到吗 -妈妈 |
[17:36] | I’m fine. I’m going to be fine. | 我很好 我会好的 |
[17:38] | I’m just here for treatment. | 我到这里来接受治疗 |
[17:41] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[17:43] | I’ve ordered additional blood work. | 我要额外的验血 |
[17:44] | I’d like to start this afternoon. | 今天下午就开始 |
[17:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:51] | Mom, I know what you’re going to say, | 妈妈 我知道你要说什么 |
[17:53] | but I don’t have any experience being sick. | 但我从来没病过 |
[17:59] | I promise you, I feel fine. | 我保证 我觉得很好 |
[18:01] | I feel– | 我觉得…. |
[18:05] | I don’t know why you didn’t tell me. | 我不明白为什么你不跟我说 |
[18:11] | I don’t know why you didn’t tell me immediately ! | 我不明白你为什么不马上告诉我 |
[18:18] | I wanted to get all the answers first. | 我想先得到答案 |
[18:26] | And you found them here ? | 你在这里找到答案了吗 |
[18:30] | I have found some clarity. | 我已找到一些了 |
[18:33] | And maybe a way to fight back. | 和反击的方法 |
[18:39] | I don’t want to be kept in the dark. | 我不想你总是隐瞒 |
[18:44] | You’ll know, Mom. | 会告诉你的 妈妈 |
[18:57] | You have always been the strong one. | 你一直都是一个勇敢的女孩 |
[19:03] | But you’re my only daughter now. | 但我只剩下你一个女儿 |
[19:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:15] | Sobbing Oh, Dana. | 丹娜 |
[19:22] | In med school, | 在医学院学习时 |
[19:24] | I learned that cancer arrives in the body unannounced– | 我知道 人们在毫不知情的情况下染上癌症 |
[19:27] | a dark stranger who takes up residence, | 这个的黑色怪物不但寄生于人体 |
[19:32] | turning its new home against itself. | 而且毁掉它寄生的机体 |
[19:37] | This is the evil of cancer— | 这是癌症邪恶之处 |
[19:40] | that it starts as an invader, | 开始是个侵略者 |
[19:42] | but soon becomes one with the invaded, | 但很快繁衍成众多侵略者 |
[19:45] | forcing you to destroy it. | 不但逼你毁灭它 |
[19:48] | But only at the risk of destroying yourself. | 还要冒毁灭你自己的危险 |
[19:55] | It is science’s demon possession. | 这是科学狰狞的一面 |
[19:58] | My treatments– science’s attempt at exorcism. | 我的治疗…就是用科学的办法来驱走这恶魔 |
[20:05] | Mulder, I hope that in these terms… | 穆德 我希望在治疗期间… |
[20:07] | you might know it and know me, | 你要明白 了解我 |
[20:11] | and accept this stranger so many recognize… | 接受这个熟悉的陌生者 |
[20:13] | but cannot ever completely cast out. | 但不能完全驱走它的事实 |
[20:20] | And if the darkness should have swallowed me as you read this, | 如果你读到这些文字 黑暗真的要吞噬我了 |
[20:24] | you must never think there was | 你不要认为有什么 |
[20:26] | the possibility of some secret intervention– | 秘密的干预方法 |
[20:29] | something you might have done. | 和你要做什么事情来改变 |
[20:33] | And though we have traveled far together, | 尽管我们一起经历过很多 |
[20:36] | this last distance must necessarily be traveled alone. | 但最终我们都是各走各的 |
[20:44] | 宾夕法尼亚州 富尔纳斯雷海尔 生育医疗中心 | |
[21:19] | I’ve got a gun pointed at your head. Turn around very slowly. | 我正用枪指着你的头 慢慢的转过身来 |
[21:30] | Kurt Crawford. We seem to | 科特 看来我们 |
[21:31] | be traveling in the same circles these days. | 这几天找的是一样的线索 |
[21:33] | Put the gun away. | 拿开枪 |
[21:35] | You disappeared with those files from Betsy Hagopian’s. | 你和那些文件在贝特斯那里一起失踪 |
[21:37] | I called you half a dozen times. | 我打很多电话给你 |
[21:38] | I got to thinking you were a liar. | 我想你是个骗子 |
[21:40] | – Tell me I’m wrong. – | -告诉我错了 |
[21:41] | I’m looking for the same thing that you are. | -我和你找同样的东西 |
[21:43] | I’ve been trying to hack into that system, | 我试着黑进系统 |
[21:45] | but I can’t seem to make it past the password. | 但我搞不定那密码 |
[21:47] | – You think you can get access from here ? | 你以为在这里就能登陆吗 |
[21:49] | – I need to find that password. | 我要找到那密码 |
[22:08] | “Vegreville.” | “维杰维利” |
[22:20] | – We’re in. – Huh. | 我们进去了 |
[22:36] | Dana ? Dana, it’s okay. | 丹娜 没事 |
[22:39] | It’s okay, Dana. You’ll be okay. | 没事 丹娜 会没事的 |
[22:52] | Where am I ? | 我在哪 |
[22:54] | You’re in your own bed now. You’re safe. | 你在你自己的床上 你没事 |
[22:59] | I feel nauseous. | 我想吐 |
[23:02] | It’s the chemo. The chemo was always the worst. | 这是化疗 化疗副作用大 |
[23:09] | I had a bad dream. Some– | 我做了个恶梦 |
[23:17] | Someone was doing something bad to me. | 有人伤害我 |
[23:25] | Mmm. You were there. I heard your voice. | 你在那 我听到了你的声音 |
[23:31] | They let me come to you during the procedures. | 他们让我在治疗期间陪着你 |
[23:34] | – – I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[23:37] | Human compassion is not something that they have. | 他们没有同情心 |
[23:40] | I’m sorry, Penny. | 对不起 潘妮 |
[23:44] | I can’t– | 我不能 |
[23:48] | I can’t hear this right now. | 我现在不想听这些 |
[23:53] | You’ve got to try and make sense of it, Dana. | 你要试着理解 丹娜 |
[23:57] | It’ll help you through the pain. | 能帮你战胜痛苦 |
[24:01] | To understand why this is– | 去明白为什么… |
[24:04] | this is happening to you. | 发生在你身上的一切 |
[24:20] | I need you to set up a meeting for me. | 我要你帮我安排一个会面 |
[24:28] | Hold all my calls. | 推掉所有电话 |
[24:30] | Where’s Agent Scully ? | 史卡莉探员在哪里 |
[24:32] | She’s in a hospital in Allentown beginning treatment. | 她在阿伦城的医院开始治疗 |
[24:36] | What happened to your investigative avenues ? | 你调查方向怎么样 |
[24:38] | They’ve taken a turn. | 他们有转机 |
[24:40] | A pretty big U-turn, by the looks of it. | 一个很大的转机 |
[24:43] | This is a file directory | 这是一张 |
[24:44] | from a federally-operated fertility clinic. | 联邦生育中心的名单 |
[24:46] | Agent Scully’s name is on this file. | 史卡莉探员的名字也在上面 |
[24:48] | Although I’m pretty damn sure | 我很肯定她 |
[24:50] | she’s never undergone treatment for infertility. | 没有做过任何的绝育手术 |
[24:52] | – What’s in the file ? – I don’t know. It’s just a directory… | -名单里有什么 -不知道 只是个名单 |
[24:55] | for a mainframe housed in the Lombard Research Facility. | 从伦巴研究院电脑主机得来的 |
[24:58] | So you want to set up a meeting. With whom ? | 你还要会面吗 跟谁 |
[25:03] | The Cigarette Man. | 烟鬼 |
[25:05] | I have no doubt in my mind he’s behind this. | 我肯定他是这事的幕后指使 |
[25:08] | – You’ve come to me before like this, | -你以前也是这样 |
[25:10] | Mulder. – Well, this is different. | 穆德 -这次不同 |
[25:11] | – I’m willing to deal now. – Find another way. | -我真的要处理这事 -找别的办法吧 |
[25:13] | No. No ! I need that meeting. | 不 我要见他 |
[25:15] | You deal with this man, you offer him anything, | 你跟这人打交道 你给他任何东西 |
[25:18] | and he will own you forever. | 他就永远的欠你 |
[25:19] | He knows what they did to Agent Scully ! | 他知道他们对史卡莉探员做了什么 |
[25:21] | He may know how to save her ! | 他知道怎样才可以救她 |
[25:23] | If he knows, you can know too, | 如果他知道 你也能知道 |
[25:24] | but you can’t ask the truth of a man who trades in lies. | 但你不能从一个骗子口中得到真相 |
[25:27] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你去的 |
[25:28] | We are talking about Agent Scully’s life. | 我们在讨论史卡莉探员的生命 |
[25:31] | Find another way. | 找其他的办法 |
[25:40] | The Lombard System is a dedicated mainframe… | 伦巴系统是个精细的主机 |
[25:42] | impossible to hack, so they say. | 他们说不可能黑进去 |
[25:45] | – How’d you guys get in ? | 你们是怎样黑进去的 |
[25:46] | – A modified Clipper Chip we cannibalized… | 我们安装了一个修改器 |
[25:48] | from a government surplus Army Field Encoder. | 用军队的解码器改装的 |
[25:51] | We bought it back from the Chinese. | 我们从中国人那里买来的 |
[25:53] | But for all the work it took to get in, | 我们黑进去 |
[25:56] | what we got on Agent Scully’s file, | 得到史卡莉探员的档案 |
[25:57] | we don’t know how much help it’s gonna be. | 不知道有什么帮助 |
[25:59] | What do you mean ? | 你什么意思 |
[26:00] | It’s a gene code we’ve seen before. | 这是个我们以前见过的基因密码 |
[26:02] | – Detected in Scully’s blood after her abduction. | 在她被绑架后从她的血样得来的 |
[26:05] | – Does it tell us anything ? | 有用吗 |
[26:07] | Normal DNA is inactive when in its helical form. | 正常的DNA处于螺旋状态时是不活跃的 |
[26:10] | When it’s unwound, or branched like this one, | 当它松散的和分叉时 就像这样 |
[26:13] | – that’s when it’s active, when it can mutate. | -已经激活了已经变异了 |
[26:15] | – It’s what made her sick. | -所以让她病了 |
[26:16] | Why store something like this, and why keep it a secret ? | 为什么保存这些东西 为什么把它当成秘密 |
[26:19] | Scientists get funky about having their research poached. | 科学家喜欢保留他们的研究 |
[26:22] | Somebody might be trying to find a cause. | 有人尝试找原因 |
[26:25] | – Or a cure. – Theoretically. | -或者治愈方法 -理论上 |
[26:28] | You guys ever been to the Lombard Research Facility? | 你们到过伦巴研究院吗 |
[26:34] | Well, pick out something black | 穿上黑色性感装 |
[26:35] | and sexy and prepare to do some funky poaching. | 准备去做些有趣的事 |
[26:49] | It’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[26:49] | I always thought of you as Fox Mulder’s patron. | 我一直觉得你是福克斯·穆德的保护人 |
[26:55] | You’d think under your aegis, | 你认为在你的保护之下 |
[26:57] | he wouldn’t be consigned to a corner of the basement. | 他不会困在地下室 |
[26:59] | At least he doesn’t take an elevator up to get to work. | 至少他不会乘电梯去工作 |
[27:02] | You think I’m the devil, Mr. Skinner ? | 你觉得我是魔鬼 史基纳先生 |
[27:05] | I’m not here to talk about what I think about you. | 我不是来这里跟你说你像什么的 |
[27:07] | Then why are you here ? | 那么为什么你到这 |
[27:10] | Is it Mulder’s partner and her illness ? | 是穆德的拍档跟她的病 |
[27:16] | Is it terminal ? Is it cancer ? | 是不治之症吗 是癌症吗 |
[27:18] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[27:21] | Modern medicine today– I hear they can perform miracles. | 当今的医学是可以创造奇迹 |
[27:31] | I need a miracle. | 我要奇迹 |
[27:33] | Well, you think a lot more of me than you let on, Mr. Skinner. | 你的索取比付出多啊 史基纳先生 |
[27:39] | What’ll it take ? | 你要什么 |
[27:39] | For Agent Scully’s life ? | 值得史卡莉探员的生命的东西 |
[27:44] | – What would you offer ? – What’ll it take ? | – 看你提供什么 -你要什么 |
[27:49] | Well, | 好 |
[27:56] | I’ll have to get back to you on that. | 我要回到你那里去 |
[28:03] | Oh, Mr. Skinner. | 史基纳先生 |
[28:06] | Which way is the elevator ? | 那条路到电梯那里 |
[28:38] | He’ll double back in 54 seconds. | 他会在54秒后回来 |
[28:44] | Frohike, where are you guys ? | 弗洛希基 你们在哪里 |
[28:46] | We’re in the K-section of the storm drain… | 我们在K区排水沟… |
[28:48] | where the communications system links up to public power. | 通信系统跟电线连在一起 |
[28:53] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[28:58] | Two minutes for a systems check. | 两分钟系统检查 |
[29:03] | We got to go. | 我们上 |
[29:05] | We’re in motion. | 我们行动 |
[29:18] | They’re in. | 他们进去了 |
[29:20] | Security camera’s off-line, patching in now. | 安全监视器断掉 马上进去 |
[29:23] | Smile, Byers. You’re on Candid Camera. | 拜尔斯 笑笑 你在镜头里 |
[29:26] | Exterior security has been breached. | 外部安全系统已被破坏 |
[29:49] | Langly, are you reading this ? | 朗尼 你在看这个吗 |
[29:51] | Redundant systems– triple-shut bypass. This is a toughie. | 冗余系统 三关旁路 真混蛋 |
[29:54] | You guys couldn’t spring for two of these ? What is going on ? | 你们不能搞定这两个吗 怎么回事 |
[29:57] | Mulder, this is gonna take a moment. | 穆德 这要化点时间 |
[30:10] | Boys, we have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:13] | The doctor treating Scully’s cancer is on staff here. | 治疗史卡莉探员的医生是这里的员工 |
[30:15] | More mysteries await. Bypass is complete. | 还有很多秘密等着 旁路打开 |
[30:21] | I need someone to get to Scully to stop treatment. | 找个人去阻止史卡莉的治疗 |
[30:24] | Right now, you’re the only one who can do that. | 马上 现在只有你了 |
[30:30] | I have not written to you in thelast24hours… | 我在过去24小时没有给你写任何东西 |
[30:33] | because the treatment has weakened my spirit as well as my body. | 因为治疗让我的精神和身体都很虚弱 |
[30:37] | Mulder, it’s difficult to | 穆德 很难描述 |
[30:39] | describe to you the fear of facing an enemy… | 面对这种 |
[30:42] | which I can neither conquer nor escape. | 既不能战胜不能逃避的敌人的恐惧 |
[30:45] | penny Northern has taken a downturn. | 潘妮正处于昏迷 |
[30:48] | I now look at her with a respect that can only come from one… | 我现在很尊重她 |
[30:52] | who is about to walk the same dark path. | 只有她跟我走同样一条不归路 |
[30:55] | Seeing her, | 看着她 |
[30:56] | I can’t help but see myself in a month or a year. | 我忍不住回想我自己这一个月一年经历的事 |
[31:00] | I pray that I have her courage to face this journey. | 我祈祷能拥有她的勇气面对这段旅程 |
[31:04] | Mulder, I feel you close… | 穆德 我觉得 |
[31:07] | though I know you are now pursuing your own path. | 你快接近你的调查结果 |
[31:10] | For that I am grateful– | 我很感激你… |
[31:13] | more than I could ever express. | 无法用语言表达 |
[31:16] | I need to know you are | 我要知道即使我走了 |
[31:17] | out there if I am ever to see through this. | 你也要安好 |
[31:21] | Langly, where the hell am I going ? | 朗尼 我到底要去哪里 |
[31:23] | We’re losing you on the video feed, Mulder. | 穆德 我们在镜头上没看到你 |
[31:25] | Mulder ? Did you do anything, Frohike ? | 穆德 你动了什么东西吗 弗洛希基 |
[31:28] | Nada. I didn’t touch a thing. | 达达 我没动过 |
[31:39] | Down here. | 这里 |
[31:44] | – Langly, can you hear me ? – | 朗尼 能听到我吗 |
[31:47] | Langly, I can’t hear you. | 朗尼 我听不到你 |
[31:52] | – – Open the door. | 开门 |
[31:55] | Open the damn door ! | 开门 |
[32:05] | Agent Mulder, come in. | 穆德探员 请进 |
[32:16] | – You’re hybrids. – Please come in so that we might explain. | – 你是杂种 -进来 我们解释给你听 |
[33:04] | – You’ve been using me. – Not at all. | -你一直在利用我 -不是 |
[33:07] | You’re arrival was only | 你的到达只是 |
[33:08] | coincident with the execution of our objective. | 和我们的目标一致 |
[33:10] | – What objective ? – To subvert the project. | -什么目标 – 推翻那个方案 |
[33:14] | The project that created us. | 创造我们的那个方案 |
[33:28] | I’ve seen this boy before. | 我以前见过这个孩子 |
[33:34] | These boys are you. | 这些孩子就是你们 |
[33:36] | We’re among the end result. | 我们是最后的结果 |
[33:39] | – And you want to destroy them ? – No! | -你们想破坏他们吗 -不 |
[33:51] | What we want is the same thing that you want. | 我们想的和你想的一样 |
[33:54] | What are these ? | 这些是什么 |
[34:02] | Human ova. | 人类的卵子 |
[34:16] | Taken from whom ? | 从谁哪里来的 |
[34:18] | What ? | 什么 |
[34:21] | Harvested during her abduction | 在她被绑架的时候通过 |
[34:23] | through a high-amplification radiation procedure… | 高放大辐射获取的 |
[34:25] | that caused… super-ovulation. | 那会产生超级排卵 |
[34:28] | – Why ? – For fertilization. | -为什么 -为了受精 |
[34:33] | They constitute one half of the necessary raw materials. | 它们是关键原料的另一部分 |
[34:39] | For genetic hybridization. | 为了基因配种 |
[34:43] | For reproduction. | 为了繁殖 |
[34:47] | These women– | 这些女人 |
[34:51] | These women are your birth mothers. | 这些女人是你的亲生母亲 |
[34:53] | Barren now… | 现在没有生育了 |
[34:56] | from the same procedure that caused their cancer. | 和导致她们癌症是同一个辐射过程 |
[34:58] | And now they’re left to die, | 现在她们只能等死 |
[35:00] | their condition hastened by the man running this project. | 开展这个计划的人现在正在加速她们的死亡 |
[35:04] | – You’re trying to save them. – They’re our mothers. | -你想救她们 -她们是我们的母亲 |
[35:27] | Mulder, are you there ? Do you copy ? | 穆德 你在吗 收到没有 |
[35:29] | Langly, I can’t hear you. | 朗尼 我听不见你 |
[35:32] | You’ve got a security breach in sectionJ-1 4. | 有个安全漏洞在J-14区 |
[35:34] | – You sure it’s not Byers ? – Nope. | -你确定不是拜尔斯吗 -不是 |
[35:37] | I’ve got Byers right here on my screen. | 我在屏幕上看到拜尔斯了 |
[36:04] | Langly, help me out. I don’t know where I’m goin’. | 朗尼 帮我 我不知道从哪里出去 |
[36:06] | You’re in a bio-quarantine wing leading to an exit. | 在生化检疫区有一个出口 |
[36:09] | At the end of the hall, | 在走廊的尽头 |
[36:09] | you’ll access a door to a bio-secure room. | 你走过一扇门然后到达保卫室 |
[36:11] | I’m working on the locks now. | 我现在开锁 |
[36:17] | Okay, Langly, Frohike, I’m here. Open the door. | 好 朗尼 弗洛希基 我到了 开门 |
[36:20] | The doors work under redundant systems. We’re working fast. | 门属于冗余系统的 我们正加速呢 |
[36:31] | Work faster ! | 快点 |
[36:41] | Langly, open the door now ! | 朗尼 把门打开! |
[36:50] | Get me out ! | 让我出去! |
[36:56] | – Get me out of here now ! – Almost there. | – 让我出去!-差不多了 |
[37:05] | Go ! | 走 |
[37:52] | Nurse. Nurse ! | 护士 护士! |
[37:55] | Dana Scully’s supposed to be in her room. Where is she ? | 丹娜·史卡莉应该在病房 她去哪里 |
[37:57] | – She’s not there ? – No. What happened to her ? | -她不在那儿 -不 她发生了什么事 |
[37:59] | – I don’t know. I– – Who the hell does know ? | -我不知道 我… -谁知道 |
[38:02] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[38:04] | – What happened to Scully ? – I got to her. | -史卡莉发生什么事了 -我见到了她 |
[38:07] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[38:25] | Dr. Scanlon isn’t coming back ? | 斯盖龙医生还没有回来吗 |
[38:30] | No. I don’t think so, Penny. | 没有 潘妮 |
[38:35] | Dana, I want you to get well. | 丹娜 我想你好起来 |
[38:40] | You’ve been such a comfort. | 你会安慰人 |
[38:44] | You’ve got to be the one. | 你一定会好的 |
[38:48] | You can’t give up hope. | 你不能放弃希望 |
[38:52] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[38:57] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[39:35] | Is she gone ? | 她走了 |
[39:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:46] | I know what she meant to you. | 我知道她对你的意义 |
[39:51] | When I came to find you and you weren’t in your room, | 当我来发现你不在房间 |
[39:55] | I got scared that something had happened. | 我怕发生什么事 |
[40:01] | And I read some of what you wrote. | 我看了你写的一些东西 |
[40:10] | I didn’t want you to read that. | 我不想你看到 |
[40:13] | I had decided to throw it out. | 我决定扔掉它 |
[40:17] | I decided tonight that, um– | 我今晚决定 |
[40:27] | I came into this hospital able to work. | 我来这里的时候是什么样的 |
[40:30] | And that’s how I’m leaving. | 那我出去就该什么样 |
[40:40] | – Byers tell you about Dr. Scanlon ? – Yes. | -拜尔斯给你讲了斯盖龙医生的事吗 -对 |
[40:44] | He may very well have killed those women. | 他很可能杀了那些女人 |
[40:47] | That will have to be proven– if we find him. | 有待证明 如果我们能找到他 |
[40:50] | When we find him. | 当我们找到他 |
[40:53] | Something was done to you– | 你身上发生的事情 |
[40:55] | something you’re just beginning to remember. | 你开始记得的一些事情 |
[40:57] | You can’t quite figure it out, | 你解释不清楚 |
[41:00] | but it can be explained, and it will be explained. | 但最终都有答案 一定有答案 |
[41:02] | And no matter what you think as a scientist or doctor, | 无论你是科学家还是医生 |
[41:06] | there is a way and you will find it… | 有一种方法 你会找到的 |
[41:08] | to save yourself. | 救你自己的方法 |
[41:14] | Mulder, I can’t kid myself. | 穆德 我不能欺骗自己 |
[41:16] | People live with cancer. | 身患癌症的人 |
[41:20] | They carry on. And so will l. | 他们继续活下去 我也会 |
[41:24] | You know, I’ve got things to finish… | 我还有事情没有完成 |
[41:29] | to prove to myself, to my family. | 为证明给我自己看 给我的家人看 |
[41:37] | But for my own reasons. | 但为了我自己的原因 |
[41:46] | Come on back. | 快回来 |
[42:05] | The truth will save you, Scully. | 真相会拯救你 史卡利 |
[42:08] | I think it’ll save both of us. | 会拯救我们 |
[42:51] | – Skinner. – Oh, l-l was leaving you a voice mail. | -史基纳 -我正想给你留言 |
[42:54] | 30. What are you– | 现在是5:30 你在 |
[42:55] | I’m working. How can I help you ? | 我在工作 我能帮什么忙 |
[42:57] | I want you to know that Scully’s doing okay. | 我想让你知道史卡莉很好 |
[42:59] | She says she’s coming back to work, actually. | 她说她要回来工作 |
[43:02] | Good. That’s good to hear. | 很好 太好了 |
[43:06] | I was calling to thank you | 我打电话想感谢你关于烟鬼朋友的建议 |
[43:11] | I think you were right. We have to know what he knows. | 我们得找到另一种方法 |
[43:14] | We just have to find another way. | 一定有另一种方法 |
[43:27] | There’s always another way. | 对 我相信有 |
[43:30] | Yes, I believe there is… | 如果你愿意付出代价 |