时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | That many of you here tonight came home… | 今晚在这里的人回到祖国的时候 |
[00:06] | not to a hero’s welcome… | 受到不少英雄的欢迎 |
[00:07] | but to the hostility of the American people… | 而美国人民的敌意 |
[00:10] | is shameful fact of history. | 是可耻的历史事实 |
[00:21] | One that I will never understand or forgive. | 这是我永远不明白和不能忘记的 |
[00:30] | But it also underscores our sacred duty– | 但它也让牢记我们神圣的使命 |
[00:34] | not just today, but forever– | 不只是是今天 而是永远 |
[00:36] | to honor those who served with honor… | 为那些光荣服役的人骄傲 |
[00:40] | and to remember those who fell: | 和记着那些倒下的人 |
[00:43] | men and women whose ultimate sacrifice… | 那些做出最后牺牲的男人和女人 |
[00:46] | must never be forgotten. | 永远不会被忘记 |
[00:52] | There is probably no audience… | 大概没有听众 |
[00:55] | that understands better that our freedom is not free. | 明白我们的自由来之不易 |
[01:01] | All right, you’re my eyes out there. | 各位探员 |
[01:03] | Talk to me. Positions report. | 回答我 请报告位置 |
[01:06] | Sector three clear. | 三分区安全 |
[01:08] | No sign of him in four. | 四分区没发现他 |
[01:11] | Sector six, report. | 六分区 报告 |
[01:13] | It is our duty to remember them. | 记着他们是我们的责任 |
[01:16] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[01:17] | – He’s here. I feel him. – Then where is he? | -他在这 我感觉到他 -那他在哪 |
[01:20] | Hold on. I think I have him in section four. | 注意 我想他在四分区 |
[01:25] | Can you confirm that, Scully? | 你确定吗 史卡莉 |
[01:33] | Positive I.D. He’s heading toward you, three. | 肯定 他朝你来了 三分区 |
[01:36] | Positions hold. Three and four, do you have eye contact? | 三分区和四分区 你们能用眼神交流吗 |
[01:42] | I have him in three. He’s coming toward you, Scully. | 我看见他在三分区 他朝你来了 史卡莉 |
[01:47] | Don’t take your eyes off him, Scully. | 别让他离开你的视线 史卡莉 |
[01:54] | Mulder, he saw me. | 穆德 他看见我了 |
[01:57] | He’s heading toward the sound booth. | 他朝音控室去了 |
[01:59] | Copy that. I’m cutting him off. | 收到 我把他截下 |
[02:00] | Talk to me, people. Does anybody have him? | 说话 有人抓到他了吗 |
[02:02] | This memorial is a place | 这个纪念馆 |
[02:04] | where we can thank those men and women- | 是一个我们感激他们的地方 |
[02:08] | What’s happening, Scully? | 怎么了 史卡莉 |
[02:13] | I’m closing on him. | 我在靠近他了 |
[02:15] | – Do you have him in three? -Negative. | -你看见他在三分区吗 -没有 |
[02:18] | I’m always struck by something as I walk through– | 我每当经过时总是受到震憾 |
[02:19] | Scully? Scully! | 史卡莉 史卡莉 |
[02:23] | I lost him. You got him, three? | 我把他丢了 你见他了吗 三分区 |
[02:26] | I don’t see him, Scully. | 我看不到他 史卡莉 |
[02:28] | What’s happening, Agent Scully? | 怎么了 史卡莉 |
[02:31] | – I can’t see him anywhere. – He must be headed your way. | -我看不到他 -他一定是朝你这来了 |
[02:34] | – You got him, Mulder? – Not yet. | -你看见他吗 穆德 -没有 |
[02:40] | I got him. | 我看见了 |
[02:46] | I lost him. | 丢了 |
[02:50] | Pick him up, Mulder. He’s right in front of you. | 穆德 抓他 他就在你前面 |
[02:53] | – He’s got a gun! – General, get off the stage! | -他有枪 -将军 快离开台上 |
[03:01] | I can’t see him. I can’t see him! | 我看不到他 |
[04:02] | 马里兰 埃文斯顿要塞 12小时前 | |
[04:10] | Good morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 |
[04:22] | All right! Let’s go! | 好 出发 |
[05:16] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:18] | How did you get inhere? | 你怎么在这 |
[05:20] | What the hell are you– | 你干什么 |
[05:29] | Lieutenant General? Sir? | 中将 长官 |
[05:44] | Lieutenant General Peter MacDougal was shot dead… | 彼特 麦克道格中将被枪杀 |
[05:46] | at extreme close range at 6:00 this morning. | 大约在早上6点钟 |
[05:49] | FBI Forensics reports the wound was not self-inflicted. | 法医报告证明这不是自杀 |
[05:51] | 联邦调查局总部 11月12日早上7:18 | |
[05:52] | The murder weapon has not been recovered. | 没有发现凶器 |
[05:54] | The general’s driver, Private First Class Gus Burkholder, | 将军的司机 上等兵格斯 伯克霍尔德 |
[05:57] | is currently being held on suspicion of murder. | 目前以嫌疑犯被拘留 |
[06:01] | It says here N.A.A. | 经过烟酰胺检测 |
[06:02] | Tests confirm the private did not do the shooting. | 证明他并没有开枪 |
[06:04] | There is suspicion of an accomplice, | 可能有同谋 |
[06:06] | based on the one piece of evidence found at the crime scene, | 根据现场的一个证据 |
[06:08] | a so-called death card used | 死亡卡 |
[06:10] | by soldiers in Vietnam to mark their kills… | 在越南的士兵会用来记录杀人的数目 |
[06:12] | and by Private Burkholder’s | 上等兵伯克霍尔德可能和 |
[06:14] | possible ties to a radical paramilitary group… | 叫做右手的极端准军事组织有联系 |
[06:16] | called the Right Hand, whose stated aim is violent revolution. | 他们声称要发动暴力革命 |
[06:21] | After speaking with General Bloch, | 和布洛赫将军谈过之后 |
[06:23] | he believes we have a high | 他相信 |
[06:24] | probability of opportunity for a group like this, | 存在这样一个组织 |
[06:27] | a unique situation that | 最糟糕的情况 |
[06:28] | could result in the very public loss of lives. | 就是会造成公众的死亡 |
[06:32] | Dozens of high-ranking military officials | 今天很多军队高官 |
[06:34] | are in Washington today… | 在华盛顿 |
[06:35] | for a rededication of the Vietnam Veterans War Memorial. | 参加越南战争纪念馆的纪念活动 |
[06:38] | Unless we can determine a clear motive, | 除非我们有个明确的目标 |
[06:40] | we will consider any one of them to be a target. | 否则他们当中任何人都可能是目标 |
[06:43] | What if Private Burkholder is telling the truth, | 如果上等兵伯克霍尔德说的事实 |
[06:45] | that he’s innocent? | 他是无辜的呢 |
[06:47] | Until we can find another suspect, | 那我们找到另一个嫌疑犯 |
[06:48] | the FBI will pursue the Right Hand… | 我们会追捕右手组织 |
[06:49] | and their leader, | 和他们的领导者 |
[06:50] | an ex-Marine named Denny Markham, | 前海军陆战队员丹尼 马克汉姆 |
[06:51] | in a preemptive strategy to | 在它们采取行动前 |
[06:52] | put a stop to any other plans they may have made. | 我们要先发制人 |
[06:55] | You all have Markham’s file in front of you. | 你们桌前是马克汉姆的资料 |
[06:57] | For obvious reasons, | 显而易见 |
[06:59] | our strategy includes keeping this from the media. | 我们的部署不能让媒体知道 |
[07:01] | You’ll be working in teams of two. | 你们是二队 |
[07:03] | If you encounter any resistance, | 如碰到反抗者 |
[07:04] | do not engage. | 不要急于交火 |
[07:05] | Surveil and call for backup. | 要监视他们的行动和叫后援 |
[07:06] | Agent Chandler has your assignments and field warrants. | 钱德勒探员安排任务和注意事项 |
[07:09] | We have less than 12 hours to prevent… | 我们只有不到12小时来防止 |
[07:11] | any further execution or loss of life, understood? | 更大的行动和人员伤亡 明白吗 |
[07:15] | All right, Beckwith and Fontana, | 好 贝克威思和丰塔纳 |
[07:17] | you’re going to Virginia Beach. | 你们去弗吉尼亚海滩 |
[07:18] | Jackson and Miller, you’re going to Alexandria. | 杰克逊和米勒 你们去亚历山大 |
[07:20] | Was that for the benefit of the general, | 是为了将军的安全 |
[07:22] | or have you been able to develop a real strategy? | 还是你真有一个计划 |
[07:24] | Right now I’m flyin’ by the seat of my pants. | 我现在急的屁股着了火 |
[07:27] | You mean there’s no procedure outlined for an invisible assassin? | 你的意思对于看不见的杀手没有应对计划 |
[07:31] | Did you talk to Private Burkholder? | 你与伯克霍尔德谈过吗 |
[07:33] | I interviewed him and convinced him to take a polygraph test. | 我见了他还让他进行了测谎 |
[07:36] | – And? – He passed. | -还有呢 -他通过了 |
[07:37] | The nature of his claims would suggest a false positive. | 他的话是荒谬的 |
[07:40] | The tester admitted that the results are highly interpretive. | 但测谎仪的结果证明是对的 |
[07:44] | You heard his story? | 你听过他的经历吗 |
[07:45] | I found his story compelling, personally, | 我发现他的经历很令人注目 |
[07:46] | but then again, I believed the Warren Commission. | 但我又相信华伦委员会 |
[07:49] | If I have to devise a strategy around that story, | 如果我必须按照这个故事来部署 |
[07:51] | then there is no strategy. | 那就不要部署了 |
[07:52] | Somebody killed the general, | 有人杀了将军 |
[07:54] | which means somebody isn’t telling the truth. | 那就意味着有人没有说出事实 |
[07:56] | The man who heads the Right Hand, Markham? | 领导右手的人 马克哈姆吗 |
[07:58] | Do you have a warrant for him? | 有搜查令吗 |
[07:59] | – Yes, why? – Let Mulder and I serve it. | -为什么 -让我和穆德去办 |
[08:05] | One misstep and Markham smells a shakedown. | 一旦失误 马克哈姆就会调整策略 |
[08:08] | He’s going to disappear, or find another way to push the button. | 他会消失或另找暗杀时机 |
[08:12] | And I’ve already seen more dead soldiers than I ever want to see. | 我不想再看到士兵死去 因为我见了很多了 |
[08:25] | 维多尼亚州德墨忒尔 早上8:48 | |
[08:45] | Mr. Markham? | 马克汉姆先生吗 |
[08:47] | – Who is it? – Agents Mulder and Scully with the FBI. | -是谁 -调查局的穆德和史卡莉探员 |
[08:51] | What do you want? | 你们有什么事 |
[08:52] | It’s extremely urgent that we talk to you now, sir. | 我们有紧急事与你商量 |
[08:59] | – Mr. Markham? – Gate’s unlocked. | -马克哈姆先生 -大门没锁 |
[09:55] | Now, you wanted to see me about– | 你们为什么想见我 |
[09:57] | The murder of General Peter MacDougal. | 是关于彼特 麦克道格将军被杀一案 |
[10:00] | – Am I under suspicion? – No, but your group is, | -我有嫌疑吗 -不 但你的成员有嫌疑 |
[10:03] | and Private First Class Burkholder. | 还有上等兵伯克霍尔德 |
[10:06] | Is that a name I should know? | 我要认识这个人吗 |
[10:08] | He’s on the mailing list for the Right Hand. | 他在右手通讯录上 |
[10:10] | Two thousand names on that list. | 名单有2000多个名字 |
[10:12] | I can’t keep track of every one of’em. | 我不能对每个人都掌握 |
[10:14] | I would like to go over that list with you, sir. | 我很乐意与你一起检查一下这名单 |
[10:16] | No way in hell you’ll be getting that from me. | 你别想从我这拿走 |
[10:18] | We already have a copy, | 我们已抄写了一份 |
[10:19] | if you’ll just come with us. | 如果你和我们一起走的话 |
[10:20] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[10:22] | Sir, we have a warrant for your arrest… | 我们有权逮捕你 |
[10:24] | if you don’t cooperate. | 如你不合作 |
[10:25] | Under the new antiterrorism law, | 根据新的反恐法 |
[10:26] | we can and will hold you until we get the information. | 在我们掌握信息前可以拘留你 |
[10:42] | – – There goes the neighborhood. | 就是那片地区了 |
[10:45] | You can make this as easy or as hard as you wish, sir. | 你可以合作或者顽抗 |
[10:49] | The Right Hand believes in empowering the individual… | 右手相信在一个腐败和贿赂的联邦政府下 |
[10:51] | over a corrupt and corrupting federal government. | 人们可以捍卫自己的权利 |
[10:54] | We’re prepared for the | 我们准备着 |
[10:56] | time when armed resistance will be necessary. | 一旦忍无可忍起来反抗 |
[10:58] | Lives will have to be sacrificed, but that day has not yet come. | 献出自己的生命 但那天还没来临 |
[11:02] | Would you take a polygraph, Mr. Markham? | 你能作一个说谎测试吗 马克哈姆先生 |
[11:05] | My word’s good enough. | 我的话说完了 |
[11:07] | What’s your “Word” On this? | 你的话是什么 |
[11:11] | Where’d that come from? | 从哪弄来的 |
[11:12] | I’d like to ask you that. | 我正要问你 |
[11:15] | More men are gonna die. | 更多的人会死 |
[11:33] | This guy’s a one-man threat to national security. | 这家伙威胁国家安全 |
[11:35] | I bet he’s got more weapons | 我打赌他的武器 |
[11:37] | and ammo than most third-world armies. | 和军火比第三世界国家军队还多 |
[11:39] | He told me to pull this photo from his file cabinet. | 他告诉我把这相片放入他的档案柜 |
[11:41] | Who’s this? | 是谁的 |
[11:42] | He says that’s who killed General MacDougal. | 他说是杀彼特将军的人 |
[11:45] | Name’s Nathaniel Teager, | 名叫纳撒尼尔 提格 |
[11:49] | 26 confirmed solo enemy kills. | 杀了26个敌人 |
[11:51] | A veritable killing machine. | 一个十足的杀人机器 |
[11:53] | Left for dead by the same government that created him. | 创造他的政府却让他自生自灭 |
[11:56] | Left for dead? | 自生自灭 |
[11:58] | He belonged to Green Beret Detachment B-11 , | 他属于绿贝雷帽分遣支队B-11 |
[12:01] | the squad known as the Bloody Sabers. | 以冷血军刀著名 |
[12:03] | In 1971 , the B-11 was being transported in-country… | 在1971年 B-11被转移时 |
[12:07] | when their chopper was shot down. | 他们的直升机被击落时 |
[12:08] | No survivors. | 无一幸存 |
[12:09] | – When was this photo taken? – December, 1995, | -什么时候的照片 -1995年12月 |
[12:13] | just a few hours after the Right Hand liberated him… | 在乌明森林的战俘营 |
[12:17] | from a P.O.W. Camp just outside the U Minh Forest. | 右手解放了他的几个小时后 |
[12:19] | I’m sure you’re aware in 1973 the Defense Department… | 我相信你知道1973年国防部 |
[12:23] | determined there were no more P.O.W.’s in Vietnam. | 宣布没有战俘在越南 |
[12:26] | Maybe that’s why they tried to kidnap Sergeant Teager… | 也许那是当我们把他送回家 |
[12:28] | when we brought him home. | 他们绑架提格军士的原因 |
[12:30] | The government kidnapped a U.S. Prisoner of war? | 政府绑架了一个美国战俘 |
[12:33] | I said they tried. | 我说他们是试图 |
[12:36] | Had their commandos board our plane in San Diego. | 他们的突击队在圣地牙哥上了我们的飞机 |
[12:38] | When they broke into the cargo hold where we hid him, | 当他们打开货仓 我们把他藏在那 |
[12:41] | he was already gone. | 但他已经走了 |
[12:42] | I never did figure out how. | 我一直不明白他怎么做到的 |
[12:47] | I think I’ve heard enough. | 我想我听够了 |
[12:58] | You don’t believe him, do you? | 你不相信他吧 |
[13:00] | But what if he’s telling the truth? | 但如果他说的是事实呢 |
[13:02] | A phantom P.O.W. Left for | 一个幽灵战俘 |
[13:04] | dead comes back to avenge the injustices? | 死而复生回来报仇吗 |
[13:07] | Maybe the war ain’t over. | 也许战争没有结束 |
[13:08] | Maybe not Denny Markham’s war. | 也许不是马克哈姆之战 |
[13:10] | Given the facts of the case, | 手头上的证据 |
[13:12] | and Private Burkholder’s polygraph test, | 加上伯克霍尔德通过测谎 |
[13:13] | it’s the closest thing to an explanation that we’ve got. | 这是最靠谱的解释 |
[13:16] | Or it’s just a clever story being proffered as a cover-up… | 或是个明显的故事用来 |
[13:19] | for what is actually an elaborately orchestrated conspiracy. | 掩盖一个精心策划的阴谋 |
[13:22] | There is that possibility too. | 这也有可能 |
[13:24] | Let Markham take the polygraph. | 让马克哈姆作测试 |
[13:26] | – And what if he passes? – He won’t. | -如果他通过呢 -他通不过 |
[13:41] | Mrs. Davenport? | 大卫波特夫人 |
[13:43] | – Renee Davenport? – Yes? | -芮妮 大卫波特吗 -是的 |
[13:46] | Wife of Lance Corporal Gary Davenport of the Special Forces? | 是特种部队一等兵加里 大卫波特的妻子吗 |
[13:48] | Yes. I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 是的 对不起 我认识你吗 |
[13:51] | No, ma’am. I’ve come to act on his behalf… | 不 夫人 我是代表他来的 |
[13:54] | for the reason that Gary remains a prisoner of war. | 因为加里还是战俘 |
[13:57] | Gary’s dead. | 加里死了 |
[13:59] | No, ma’am. | 不 夫人 |
[14:02] | May you forgive me as you forgive him, | 我希望你像原谅他一样原谅我 |
[14:04] | as a man and a soldier, | 作为一个男人和战士 |
[14:06] | for restoring the honor and memory of the B-11 . | 我要重塑B-11的荣耀和记忆 |
[14:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:18] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[14:23] | Who gave you these? | 谁给你这些的 |
[14:31] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪 |
[14:38] | Oh, my God. Where are you? Where’d you go? | 天啊 你在哪 你去了哪 |
[14:46] | Give me the next one. | 给我下一个 |
[14:55] | Is it true she made a positive I.D. From the photo? | 她从相片里认出了他 真的吗 |
[14:57] | From a bad fax of it. Do you have the photo with you? | 从一个破传真发过来的 你带了相片吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah, and more copies to distribute. | 是的 已经拷贝分发下去了 |
[15:01] | We have event security checking out all vendors and workmen. | 我们检查了所有小贩和工作人员 |
[15:04] | We’ve got it out to local law enforcement, | 我们抓到他就交给本地执法部门 |
[15:05] | but not to the exclusion of the other suspects. | 但不要排除其它嫌疑犯 |
[15:07] | I thought she I.D.’d Teager. | 我以为她已经确认了提格的身份 |
[15:09] | She did, but I cannot authorize a strategy that’s gonna target… | 是的 但我不能把目标锁定 |
[15:13] | a soldier who’s officially dead. | 一个宣布死亡的战士 |
[15:14] | Because his name is on a wall? | 因为他的名字在墙上吗 |
[15:16] | No, because I just got off the phone | 不 因为我刚和军方的法医 |
[15:17] | with the army forensics lab… | 通过电话 |
[15:18] | where Sergeant Nathaniel Teager’s remains have been stored… | 提格一直葬在 |
[15:20] | since they were recovered from the crash site. | 飞机失事的地点 |
[15:23] | They have his remains? | 他们有他的遗体 |
[15:24] | Markham may have staged this whole thing, | 马克哈姆可能策划整件事 |
[15:26] | finding somebody vulnerable like her to pass off his lies. | 找个像她一样无助的人替他圆谎 |
[15:29] | – Why go to all that trouble? – To create a decoy? | -为什么整这么多麻烦 -创造一个假象 |
[15:32] | To divert our attention? Which seems to be working. | 来转移我们的注意力 那样看来起作用了 |
[15:35] | This woman saw someone. I want to know who. | 那女人见到一个人 我想知道是谁 |
[15:43] | Yes, that’s him. | 是他 |
[15:44] | You’re sure? | 你确信吗 |
[15:47] | Everything he said made it sound like Gary was still alive. | 他说的好像加里还活着一样 |
[15:54] | But that can’t be true, can it? | 但那不是真的 是吗 |
[15:58] | You say he just disappeared? | 你说他消失了 |
[16:01] | That’s what’s so strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[16:03] | One minute he’s standing right in front of me, | 一分钟前站在我面前 |
[16:06] | and then he’s gone. | 然后不见了 |
[16:10] | What if he was telling the truth? | 万一他说的是事实呢 |
[16:12] | What if Gary is alive? | 如果加里还活着呢 |
[16:14] | I’ve tried to get on with my life. I’ve remarried. | 我努力重新投入生活 我再婚了 |
[16:18] | What am I supposed to tell my husband now? | 我现在怎么跟丈夫说 |
[16:22] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[16:25] | Oh, your eye. | 你的眼睛 |
[16:26] | What? Oh, my God. What’s happening to me? | 什么 天啊 我怎么了 |
[16:31] | I think you just burst a capillary. | 我想你的毛细管破了 |
[16:34] | – Oh, my God. – Scully? | -天啊 -史卡莉 |
[16:36] | Hold a tissue there. | 用纸巾贴着 |
[16:39] | Can we get Mrs. Davenport an eye exam? | 我们检查一下大卫波特太太的眼睛 |
[16:42] | An eye exam? For what? | 检查眼睛 为什么 |
[16:43] | By all accounts, the man we’re looking for, the man she saw, | 人人都说我们要找的人 她所看到的那人 |
[16:45] | has a knack for vanishing in plain sight. | 有平白无故消失的诀窍 |
[16:47] | Maybe there’s a connection. | 也许这是联系 |
[16:49] | She has a simple subconjunctival hemorrhage, | 她只是结膜下出血 |
[16:51] | probably brought on by her emotional state. | 也许是由于激动 |
[16:54] | And how did she reach that emotional state? | 她怎么会有这种情绪 |
[16:58] | What about you? What are you gonna do? | 你怎么了 你想做什么 |
[16:59] | I’m gonna see if we’re really chasing a dead man. | 我想知道我们是不是真的要追逐一个死人 |
[17:08] | 下午1:22 军队身份中心实验室 | |
[17:12] | – Agent Mulder? – Yes. | -穆德探员 -什么事 |
[17:14] | Dr. Benjamin Keyser. I think I located what you’re looking for. | 我是本杰明医生 我知道你在找什么 |
[17:18] | It’s a small miracle I found it, actually. | 我发现这简直是奇迹 |
[17:20] | The record had been partially destroyed. | 记录被部分破坏 |
[17:23] | Two bicuspids and a molar. | 两个两尖齿和一个臼齿 |
[17:27] | This is all that was left of Teager at the crash site? | 提格在失事地所留下就这些东西 |
[17:30] | I’ve seen findings made with far less. | 我只看到这么多 |
[17:32] | These are Sergeant Teager’s teeth. | 这些是提格军士的牙齿 |
[17:34] | I cross-checked them with his dental records. | 我与他的身份进行了核对 |
[17:36] | Is there anyway to tell how the teeth were extracted? | 牙齿是怎么取下的 |
[17:39] | I would assume they were pulled. | 我推测他们是被拔下的 |
[17:42] | On each of these teeth, | 在每一颗牙上的牙釉质 |
[17:43] | there’s a pronounced scoring in the enamel. | 都有明显的标记 |
[17:49] | Here. See for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[17:53] | Can you tell if that was pre- or postmortem? | 你能告诉是生前还是死后拔的 |
[17:55] | No, not really. | 不全是 |
[17:57] | Then this is presumptive, isn’t it? | 那是推定 是吗 |
[17:58] | A finding of death based on inconclusive evidence. | 根据不确定的证据确定死亡 |
[18:01] | It was noted here, even underlined. “Inconclusive.” | 注意这里 “不确定”下面划了线 |
[18:05] | Whoever signed off on this death chose to ignore the facts. | 是谁无视证据而签字的 |
[18:08] | I couldn’t tell you who that was. | 我不能告诉你是谁 |
[18:10] | These records were partially destroyed. | 这些记录被部分破坏了 |
[18:13] | Is there any other way to tell? | 还有其它什么吗 |
[18:15] | Based on the records and the reports filed at the same time, | 根据这些记录 同时还有档案资料 |
[18:19] | we could make a pretty good guess. | 我们可以推测一下是谁 |
[18:24] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[18:26] | Yes, just a moment. It’s for you, sir. | 是的 等一下 是你的 先生 |
[18:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:31] | General Steffan, this is Special Agent Fox Mulder with the FBI. | 史蒂芬将军 我是调查局的穆德特别探员 |
[18:35] | I’m calling because we have | 我们得到消息 |
[18:37] | reason to believe your life may be in danger. | 你有生命危险 |
[18:39] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[18:42] | The person or persons responsible for | 杀害彼特将军 |
[18:44] | the murder of General MacDougal | 的杀手 |
[18:45] | this morning may have chosen to target you. | 今早可能对你下手 |
[18:47] | Based on what information? | 哪来的消息 |
[18:49] | Based on a death certificate you may have put your signature on, | 根据你所签名的死亡证明书 |
[18:52] | the death certificate for Sergeant Nathaniel Teager. | 提格军士的死亡证明书 |
[18:56] | I don’t know anything about that, | 我对此一无所知 |
[18:58] | but I’m on my way to the Pentagon now. | 但现在我正去五角大楼的路上 |
[19:00] | Listen sir,I’m ten minutes away. | 先生 我离那只有十分钟的路程 |
[19:02] | I’m gonna have to ask you to trust my risk assessment on this, | 我请求你要相信我的危险警示 |
[19:05] | and take every caution. | 并加强戒备 |
[19:06] | Right. | 好 |
[19:08] | Do you know your driver, sir? | 你了解你的司机吗 |
[19:10] | Yes, he drives me all the time. | 是的 他一直给我开车 |
[19:13] | Good. I’m going to put two FBI agents there to escort you, | 好 我派两个探员护送你 |
[19:16] | as a precaution. | 加强戒备 |
[19:17] | They have my mobile phone number, okay? | 他们有我的手机号码 好吗 |
[19:25] | How many of you know what a pentagon is? | 你们谁知道为什么叫五角大楼 |
[19:29] | No? A pentagon is a shape with five sides. | 不知道吗 五角是五尖角形状 |
[19:32] | And the pentagon is just that. | 五角大楼就是这样 |
[19:34] | We’re standing right now in section ‘A. “ | 我们现在站在A区 |
[19:38] | Built in 1941 through an act of Congress, | 通过国会 建于1941年 |
[19:41] | the pentagon is virtually a city in itself. | 五角大楼像座城市 |
[19:47] | – General, sir. – Good afternoon. | -将军 -下午好 |
[19:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:08] | All clear, General. | 安全 将军 |
[20:10] | Thank you, gentlemen. That will be all. | 谢谢 这样就好了 |
[20:25] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[20:27] | I’m at the Georgetown medical center. | 我在乔治敦医疗中心 |
[20:29] | Did you find out what caused her eye to hemorrhage? | 发现是什么导致她结膜下出血吗 |
[20:31] | No, but the ophthalmologist | 没有 但眼科医师 |
[20:32] | discovered something called a transient scotoma. | 发现了一些叫短暂暗点的东西 |
[20:36] | – Scotoma? – A floating blind spot. | -暗点 -漂浮的盲点 |
[20:39] | What would cause that? | 是什么造成的 |
[20:41] | Any number of diseases can scar the retina. | 很多疾病能损伤视网膜 |
[20:43] | Diabetes, glaucoma, macular degeneration. | 糖尿病 青光眼 黄斑变性 |
[20:47] | In turn they create a visual field deficit. | 会导致视野受限 |
[20:52] | – Does she have any of those diseases? – It doesn’t appear so. | -她有以上的疾病吗 -还不知道 |
[20:56] | Don’t you think it’s odd she’d | 你不认为她有盲点 |
[20:58] | have a blind spot she wouldn’t have noticed? Thanks. | 而自己不知道有点奇怪吗 谢谢 |
[21:02] | Not necessarily. | 这不奇怪 |
[21:04] | The processes of the brain fill in, | 大脑接受的过程 |
[21:06] | and the visual cortex compensates conceptually. | 概念上 视觉皮质要弥补 |
[21:09] | That might account for Teager’s vanishing. | 也许可以解释提格的消失 |
[21:11] | I asked the doctor that and he laughed at me. | 我问了医生 他嘲笑我 |
[21:14] | Hold on, Scully. | 史卡莉 别挂 |
[21:16] | It’s Mulder. | 我是穆德 |
[21:18] | Agent Mulder, this is General Steffan. | 穆德探员 我是史蒂芬将军 |
[21:20] | I found something on my desk, something very troubling. | 我在桌上发现一些 很不解的东西 |
[21:24] | – Where are you? – In my office. | -你在哪 -在我办公室 |
[21:26] | The agents I assigned to you. Are they with you? | 我派的探员 他们和你在一起吗 |
[21:29] | No, no, they’re just outside. | 没有 他们在外面 |
[21:32] | I want you to call them into your office now, General. | 我要你现在叫他们进办公室 将军 |
[21:35] | Who put this here? | 是谁放这的 |
[21:37] | Listen carefully. I’m on my way there. | 听清楚 我快到了 |
[21:39] | General Steffan? General Steffan? | 史蒂芬将军 史蒂芬将军 |
[21:49] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[22:27] | The general’s secretary had been in here organizing his desk… | 将军被刺15分钟前 |
[22:30] | no more than 15 minutes before the general was shot. | 秘书才整理了他的桌子 |
[22:33] | He never saw this card, | 他没看到这卡 |
[22:33] | and he never saw anyone go in and out of the office… | 也没看见任何人进出办公室 |
[22:35] | aside from the general and the agents assigned to him. | 除了将军和探员 |
[22:38] | From my cursory exam, | 我粗略的检查了一下 |
[22:39] | nothing about the general can explain your narrative. | 你的描述解释不通将军的死 |
[22:41] | I was on the phone with the man. | 我在和他通电话 |
[22:43] | He was shot at close range in the forehead. | 他就前额中枪了 |
[22:44] | He would have seen the shooter. | 他没看到杀手 |
[22:46] | Not necessarily. He could have turned and been surprised. | 没什么 他一定是很惊慌 |
[22:50] | There’s far too little forensic evidence yet to know. | 这里的证据太少 |
[22:53] | No scotoma? | 没有暗点吗 |
[22:54] | That’s beyond my capabilities here to make that kind of analysis. | 要做这样的分析超出了我的能力范围 |
[22:57] | It’s beyond all our capabilities, | 这超出我们的能力范围 |
[22:59] | but somebody’s got to explain… | 但要有人能解释 |
[23:00] | how a four-star general could | 一个四星将军怎么 |
[23:01] | be shot and killed in what is symbolically… | 在被全国最好的卫兵的 |
[23:03] | the best-guarded military base in the country. | 保护下被杀死 |
[23:08] | Sir? | 长官 |
[23:10] | I need both of you out here to see something… now. | 我要你们看点东西 马上 |
[23:21] | That’s him. That’s Teager. | 是他 是提格 |
[23:23] | Whoever it is, I want to know how the hell this happened. | 不管他是谁 我想知道这是怎么发生的 |
[23:26] | Neither of us has a clear explanation, sir. | 我们都解释不清 先生 |
[23:28] | You were on your way here. You knew the general was in danger. | 你往这里赶来 知道将军有危险 |
[23:31] | I did everything I could. I put two agents with him. | 我尽力了 我派了两个人保护他 |
[23:33] | This is insanity. This man is killing at will. | 太疯狂了 那人如愿杀了他 |
[23:35] | That’s correct, sir. | 没错 长官 |
[23:36] | – He’s unstoppable? -I think Teager has an ability– | -阻止不了他吗 -我认为提格有种能力 |
[23:40] | the ability to effectively erase himself from the visual field. | 就是有效地隐蔽自己在别人的视野里 |
[23:43] | If he’s invisible, | 如果他能隐形 |
[23:44] | then why is he on this video clear as day? | 那他为什么会出现在闭路电视上 |
[23:47] | I think that he can hide himself from human sight… | 我想他能躲过人的视线 |
[23:49] | by manipulating something Scully has referred to… | 通过控制 史卡莉所说的 |
[23:51] | as naturally occurring, a blind spot. | 自然生成的盲点 |
[23:53] | That is conjecture, sir. | 只是推测 长官 |
[23:55] | – Even when looking at him? – You might not be able to see him. | -即使和他打照面 -你也看不到他 |
[23:59] | Isn’t it true U.S. Soldiers reported… | 不是有美国士兵报道 |
[24:00] | the unexplained appearance and disappearance of V.C. Guerrillas? | 一些越共游击队神出鬼没吗 |
[24:04] | I’ve read the dispatches myself. | 我看过这些报道 |
[24:06] | Maybe Teager learned something | 也许提格在囚禁的25年里 |
[24:07] | from his captors in 25 years of isolation. | 向他的看守学的 |
[24:14] | We’ve got four miles of | 我们有四英里长的 |
[24:15] | crowded streets where 31 military officers… | 游行队伍正往自由广场去 |
[24:17] | are staging for a parade into Freedom Square. | 那里有31名军方首脑 |
[24:20] | If what you’re saying has any truth to it, | 如果你说的是事实 |
[24:21] | I can’t protect these men. | 我不能保护这些人 |
[24:23] | Call it off. | 取消游行 |
[24:24] | Parade or no parade, | 不管是游行不游行 |
[24:25] | those men are vulnerable. | 这些人都是容易受到攻击的 |
[24:26] | – The only way to stop this killer is to catch him. – How? | -唯一的办法是抓到凶手 -怎么抓 |
[24:29] | By finding his next victim before he does. | 在他做之前找下一个受害者 |
[24:39] | 马里兰州埃文斯顿要塞 军队拘留中心 下午4:08 | |
[24:55] | I am Major General Benjamin Bloch. | 我是本杰明 布洛赫少将 |
[25:00] | He did it again, didn’t he? | 他又作案了 是吗 |
[25:03] | I told them he would. | 我告诉他们他会的 |
[25:06] | According to the FBI, you know the man they’re looking for. | 听联邦调查局说 你知道他们在找的人 |
[25:13] | Maybe you can tell me why they can’t seem to find him. | 也许你可以告诉我 为什么他们找不到他 |
[25:17] | The same reason you can’t, | 同样的原因 你也找不到他 |
[25:19] | which I imagine is the same reason you’re here right now. | 我想你来这里是为了这个原因 |
[25:23] | I am here because people are dying– | 我来这里是因为有人有生命危险 |
[25:26] | soldiers who dedicated | 那些为保卫祖国 |
[25:28] | their lives to the defense of this country. | 献出生命的士兵 |
[25:31] | I guess that’s one way of looking’ at it. | 我想只有一个办法找到他 |
[25:35] | As it stands, you are facing charges of conspiracy… | 让我说清楚 你面临着谋杀 |
[25:38] | to commit homicide and treason. | 和叛国同谋的指控 |
[25:42] | But if both those fall through, | 如果这些都不成立的话 |
[25:43] | there is still enough evidence to convict you… | 还有充分的证据证明你 |
[25:46] | for possession and transport of illegal arms. | 拥有和运输非法武器 |
[25:50] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[25:52] | No, | 不 |
[25:54] | I am offering you a deal… | 我是在和你做个交易 |
[25:58] | for you and the people you represent. | 为了你和代表你的那些人 |
[26:02] | If you think I’ve got any sway with Teager, you’re mistaken. | 你以为我能影响提格 那你大错特错了 |
[26:07] | I just need to know what he wants. | 我只是想知道他想要什么 |
[26:11] | You know what he wants, | 你知道他想要什么 |
[26:12] | and we both know you can’t give it to him, | 我们都知道你给不了他 |
[26:16] | not without dragging that nice, | 这样会把你这身 |
[26:18] | clean uniform of yours through the mud. | 漂亮的军装弄脏 |
[26:25] | Whatever you do to me | 无论你对我做什么 |
[26:26] | won’t change his mind, General. | 都不会改变他的想法的 将军 |
[26:28] | He’s sending a message… | 他发出了一条信息 |
[26:30] | and makin’ damn sure everyone hears it loud and clear. | 要让所有人听得清清楚楚 |
[26:36] | Band! Band! Time! | 乐队 开始 |
[27:11] | Driver, prepare to move them out. | 司机 请你把他们移开 |
[27:13] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[27:28] | I’m after you. All right, move them out. | 我跟在你的后面 好吧 把他们移开 |
[27:45] | You told me you were in a rush. | 你和我说你塞车了 |
[27:48] | Cross town traffic’s all snarled up because of the parade. | 市里的交通因为游行而堵塞了 |
[27:50] | You need information on American prisoners of war. | 你需要美国战俘的信息 |
[27:53] | – A man named Teager. – I have no information on him. | -一个叫提格的人 -我没有他的信息 |
[27:56] | – Then why did you come here? – Tell me what you know. | -那你为什么来 -告诉我你所知道的 |
[28:00] | A P.O.W. Named Teager may be back home carrying out | 一个叫提格的战俘回国 |
[28:02] | death sentences against the men that left him in Vietnam. | 要把把他留在越南的人杀了 |
[28:06] | – Who are those men? – Generals. | -这些人是谁 -将军 |
[28:08] | – Steffan and MacDougal. – They have a connection. | -史蒂芬和彼特 -他们有联系 |
[28:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:13] | A recent news story | 最近的新闻报导 |
[28:14] | extremely embarrassing to the U.S. Military… | 对美国军方极为不利 |
[28:17] | about the disposing of South Vietnamese soldiers. | 关于南越士兵的安排 |
[28:20] | Men employed by our government as spies and commandoes… | 我们政府雇佣为间谍和突击队的人 |
[28:23] | and then left behind enemy lines to certain capture and death. | 被留给了敌人 不是被抓就是被打死 |
[28:26] | The operation was disavowed, | 军事行动被否认了 |
[28:28] | and their lives were erased from the records. | 他们的生命从军方记录中被抹去 |
[28:29] | By a secret three-man commission | 一个秘密的三人委员会 |
[28:31] | who may now be facing charges, | 现在可能面临着起诉 |
[28:33] | whose testimonies might | 根据他们的证词 |
[28:35] | be used in the calculation of reparations. | 来计算赔偿 |
[28:38] | Are you saying that our government wants these officers dead? | 你是说我们的政府想这些军官死吗 |
[28:42] | Why would they ask us to protect them? | 为什么他们叫我们保护他们 |
[28:45] | Because they know you can’t. | 因为他们知道你们保护不了 |
[28:50] | Well, who’s the third man? I need a name. | 谁是第三个人 我要他的名字 |
[29:28] | – General Bloch! – General, sir! Stop the car! | -布洛赫将军 -将军 停车 |
[29:31] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[29:32] | We need you to get out of the car, sir, for your own safety. | 我们要你下车 因为我们要保护你的安全 |
[29:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:36] | We received information your life might be in danger. | 因为我们收到信息说你有生命危险 |
[29:38] | From who? | 是谁 |
[29:41] | Shooter! Get down! | 是杀手 趴下 |
[29:49] | – Where? Where is he? – He was there. | -在哪 他在哪 -他在那儿 |
[29:52] | I saw him. I– | 我看到他了 我 |
[29:54] | It was him, sir. It was the man in the photo. | 是他 先生 是照片上的人 |
[30:00] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[30:03] | I saw him, sir. It was him. | 我看到他了 是他 |
[30:06] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[30:30] | Hut! Mount! | 立正 插旗 |
[30:38] | Call when you find out. | 找到通知我 |
[30:41] | Scully. I heard what happened. | 史卡莉 我听说了 |
[30:44] | They told me you saved General Bloch’s life. | 他们告诉我你救了将军的命 |
[30:45] | He’s doing all right. He’s over there. | 他没事 他在那儿 |
[30:48] | They told me you saw somebody on the parade route? | 他们告诉我你看见 有人在游行队伍中 |
[30:50] | I’m not really sure. | 我不是很肯定 |
[30:52] | You saw him, didn’t you? You saw Teager. | 你看见了他 是吗 你看见提格了 |
[30:55] | I told you I’m not sure. | 我说了我不是很肯定 |
[30:57] | But you drew your gun. | 但是你拔了枪 |
[30:58] | You must have been a little more convinced than that. | 你当时一定很确信 |
[31:00] | How are you so convinced | 为什么你这么确定 |
[31:01] | that General Bloch was his next target? | 布洛赫将军就是他的下一个目标呢 |
[31:03] | I found out about General Bloch from the same person… | 我是从一个人那里知道是布洛赫将军的 |
[31:05] | who told me we were never meant | 她告诉我 |
[31:06] | to save Bloch’s life, or the other generals. | 救不了他和其他将军的命 |
[31:09] | – What are you talking about? – This case. | -你在说什么 -这件案子 |
[31:10] | Why do you think it was dumped in your lap, | 你有没有想过让你接手的原因 |
[31:12] | unless heading up an antiterrorism detail… | 除非反恐 |
[31:13] | is all of a sudden part of your job? | 突然成了你的工作 |
[31:15] | That doesn’t prove he was set up. | 那也不能证明他被利用了 |
[31:17] | They knew about Teager. | 他们知道提格 |
[31:18] | They’ve known that he’d be unstoppable from the beginning. | 他们一开始就知道无法阻止提格 |
[31:20] | They wanted Skinner to fail? | 他们想史基纳失手吗 |
[31:22] | And us. Given the nature of the case, | 还有我们 因为案件的性质 |
[31:24] | they knew you’d bring us in. | 他们知道你带上我们 |
[31:25] | The government is not about to sacrifice… | 政府不会牺牲 |
[31:28] | the lives of ranking military officers just to discredit us. | 高级军官的生命让我们名誉扫地 |
[31:31] | Discrediting us, in this case, in only secondary. | 这件案子让我们名誉扫地是次要的 |
[31:33] | Secondary to what? | 什么是主要的 |
[31:34] | To maintaining their secret policy of denial about P.O.W.’s, | 维持他们否认战俘的秘密政策 |
[31:37] | which required silencing the men who made that policy. | 这就要求制定政策的人闭嘴 |
[31:40] | Markham’s story is having its intended effect. | 看来马克哈姆的故事起作用了 |
[31:43] | You’re buying into the lie. | 你上套了 |
[31:45] | Markham may be the only man in this case | 马克哈姆可能是整件事情 |
[31:47] | who’s telling the truth. | 唯一说实话的人 |
[31:48] | If you don’t believe me, ask General Bloch. | 如果你不信我 问一下布洛赫将军 |
[31:52] | Ask me what? I can’t wait here any longer. | 问我什么 我不能再等下去 |
[31:55] | I’m delivering the keynote address in five minutes. | 我5分钟内要做主题演讲 |
[31:59] | You might want to reconsider. | 你要重新考虑一下 |
[32:00] | He won’t reconsider. | 他不需要考虑 |
[32:01] | Not going out would be an admission of guilt. | 不出去将会自证其罪 |
[32:04] | We still have reason to believe your life is in danger. | 我们相信你的生命依然受到威胁 |
[32:07] | It’s your job to protect me still, isn’t it? | 保护我是你的工作 对吗 |
[32:10] | That’s what we’re trying to do. | 那是我们正尽力做的 |
[32:12] | Then do your job. | 那就做好你的工作 |
[32:16] | General! | 将军 |
[32:20] | All right, people, listen up, because we don’t have much time. | 各位听着 我们没有多少时间 |
[32:24] | You all know your responsibilities. | 你们都知道自己的责任 |
[32:26] | You have your sectors and assignments. | 知道自己的位置和任务 |
[32:37] | It gives me great pleasure to introduce a very special man. | 我很荣幸介绍一位特殊的客人 |
[32:40] | Wounded and decorated for gallantry in Vietnam, | 在越南受过伤 以勇敢著称 |
[32:44] | he had an idea, | 他有一个主意 |
[32:45] | – Teager? – a vision… | -提格 -一个愿景 |
[32:47] | to create a national memorial… | 建立国家纪念馆 |
[32:49] | Hey, man, is that you? | 老兄 是你吗 |
[32:51] | for all Americans who gave their lives in the Vietnam war. | 纪念所有在越南战场上牺牲的人 |
[32:55] | Where ya goin’? | 你去哪 |
[32:56] | – Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pride… -Hey! | -女士们先生们 我荣幸地 -嗨 |
[32:59] | – Where ya goin’? – that I give you the founder… | -你去哪 -介绍 |
[33:01] | of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund, | 越南战争纪念碑基金的创始人 |
[33:04] | Mr. Jan Scruggs. | 斯克鲁格思先生 |
[33:10] | – Teager? – Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. | -提格 -欢迎 各位 |
[33:14] | We are here to rededicate… | 今天这个重要的日子 |
[33:16] | this memorial on this important day. | 我们聚集在这个纪念碑 |
[33:19] | We especially remember those | 我们特别怀念那些 |
[33:21] | who cannot share this day with us, | 不能和我们一起分享的人 |
[33:23] | the soldiers, the airmen, the sailors. | 陆军 空军 海军战士 |
[33:26] | Hey, Teager! | 嗨 提格 |
[33:31] | It’s me, Leo Danzinger. | 是我 里奥 丹金格 |
[33:35] | I saw you, man. Where are ya? | 我看到了你 你在哪 |
[33:40] | Behind ya. | 在你后面 |
[33:45] | I– I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[33:48] | That’s what they told us. | 他们告诉我的 |
[33:52] | ‘Cause that’s what they wanted you to believe. | 因为他们要你相信 |
[33:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:56] | You will… after tonight. | 过了今晚你会明白的 |
[34:00] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:02] | I waited for them, Leo. I waited for them to come. | 我在等他们 里奥 我等他们来 |
[34:09] | But they never came. | 但他们没来 |
[34:11] | – Maybe they didn’t know. – They knew. | -或许他们不知道 -他们知道 |
[34:14] | They just figured letting me die off | 他们认为让我死 |
[34:16] | was easier than admitting the truth. | 好过承认事实 |
[34:19] | It’s all over, Teager. | 都结束了 提格 |
[34:21] | It’s been over for a long time now. | 已经结束很久了 |
[34:23] | Not for me, not for the others. | 对我而言不是 对其他人而言也不是 |
[34:30] | You’re tellin’ me there’s more? | 你说还有其他人 |
[34:48] | What are you doin’, man? | 你在干什么 老兄 |
[34:52] | Where are ya? | 你在哪 |
[34:54] | It is a distinct honor to present to you now… | 我特别荣幸向你们介绍 |
[34:56] | another great American and a brother in arms. | 另一位伟大同胞和战士 |
[35:00] | Major General Benjamin Bloch. | 本杰明 布洛赫少将 |
[35:23] | Admiral Leitch, Senator Baine, | 利奇海军上将 贝恩参议员 |
[35:29] | fellow Americans… | 同胞们 |
[35:32] | and especially the veterans. | 特别是退伍老兵们 |
[35:39] | There is probably no audience that understands better… | 大概没有听众明白 |
[35:42] | that our freedom is not free. | 我们的自由来之不易 |
[35:45] | All right, you’re my eyes out there. | 各位探员 |
[35:46] | Talk to me. Positions report. | 回答我 请报告位置 |
[35:48] | We owe that freedom to the selfless sacrifice… | 我们的自由归功于那些刻在墙上的 |
[35:51] | Sector three clear. | 三区安全 |
[35:53] | -to those whose names are on this wall. -No sign of him in four. | -无私的牺牲者 -四分区没发现他 |
[35:55] | And for that, it is our duty to remember them. | 因为这些 记住他们是我们的责任 |
[36:00] | Hold on. I think I have him in section four. | 注意 我想我在四区发现他了 |
[36:04] | Can you confirm that, Scully? | 能确定吗 史卡利 |
[36:07] | Their sweat, their long hours, | 他们的汗水 他们的坚韧 |
[36:10] | their blood. | 他们的鲜血 |
[36:13] | Positive I.D. He’s heading toward you, three. | 确定目标 他朝你走去那里 三分区 |
[36:15] | Positions hold. | 坚守自己的岗位 |
[36:16] | Three and four, do you have eye contact? | 三区和四区 你们用眼神交流了吗 |
[36:21] | I have him in three. He’s coming toward you, Scully. | 我找到他了 他朝你走去了 史卡莉 |
[36:26] | Don’t take your eyes off him, Scully. | 别让他离开你是视线 史卡莉 |
[36:29] | Not for themselves, but for their country. | 不是为他们自己 而是为他们的国家 |
[36:33] | Mulder, he saw me. | 穆德 他看见我了 |
[36:37] | He’s heading toward the sound booth. | 他正朝音控间走去 |
[36:38] | Copy that. I’m cutting him off. | 收到 我去截住他 |
[36:40] | Talk to me, people. Does anybody have him? | 回答我 各位 有人发现他了吗 |
[36:43] | …when they were in Vietnam. | 当他们在越南时 |
[36:46] | This memorial… | 这个纪念碑 |
[36:48] | What’s happening, Scully? | 发生什么事 史卡莉 |
[36:50] | is a place where we can come and thank those– | 是我们感谢他们的地方 |
[36:52] | I’m closing on him. | 我正靠近他 |
[36:54] | – Do you have him in three? – Negative. | -三分区发现他了吗 -没有 |
[36:57] | Scully? | 史卡莉 |
[37:02] | I lost him. You got him, three? | 我跟丢了 三分区 发现他了吗 |
[37:06] | I don’t see him, Scully. | 我没看到他 史卡莉 |
[37:09] | What’s happening, Agent Scully? | 发生什么事 史卡莉探员 |
[37:10] | – I can’t see him anywhere. – He must be headed your way. | -没发现他 -他是朝你那里去了 |
[37:13] | – You got him, Mulder? – Not yet. | -看到他吗 穆德 -还没有 |
[37:19] | I got him. | 看到了 |
[37:25] | I lost him. | 他不见了 |
[37:29] | Pick him up, Mulder. He’s right in front of you. | 抓住它 穆德 他就在你前面 |
[37:32] | – He’s got a gun! – General, get off the stage! | -他有枪 -将军 离开舞台 |
[37:36] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 |
[37:42] | – Can’t see him. – Mulder! | -看不见他了 -穆德 |
[37:45] | – Mulder– – I saw him out of the corner of my eye. | -穆德 -我看见他了 |
[37:47] | He’s gone. He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[37:51] | There’s no cause for alarm, ladies and gentlemen. | 各位 没必要惊慌 |
[37:54] | Just a minor disturbance. Let’s try and keep some order. | 一点小混乱 希望大家合作 |
[37:57] | – Where’s General Bloch? – He’s with Skinner. | -布洛赫将军在哪 -他和史基纳在一起 |
[37:59] | – We gotta stop ’em. – What’s going on here? | -我们得阻止他们 -怎么了 |
[38:01] | I think he can only hide | 我想如果和他打照面 |
[38:02] | himself in somebody’s direct line of sight. | 就看不见他 |
[38:04] | – When looking directly at him? – That’s why he killed… | -和他打照面 -这就是为什么 |
[38:07] | MacDougal and Steffan at close quarters. | 他近距离杀了麦克道格和史蒂芬 |
[38:08] | MacDougal in his car and Steffan in his office. | 麦克道格在车上而斯蒂芬在办公室 |
[38:14] | Get away from the car. He’s in the car. Teager’s in the car. | 离开车子 他在车里 泰格在车里 |
[38:17] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[38:22] | Come out with both your hands in the air! | 举起手出来 |
[38:25] | It’s over, Teager. Come on out. | 结束了 提格快出来 |
[39:07] | Get an ambulance over here! | 叫救护车 |
[39:20] | Teager, Nathaniel Jr. | 提格 小纳撒尼尔 |
[39:24] | Sergeant, Green Beret DetachmentB-11. | 军士 绿色贝蕾帽 特遣队B-11 |
[39:28] | Service number 82278. | 服役代号82278 |
[39:33] | Date of birth, March 7, 1952. | 出生时间 1952年3月7日 |
[39:38] | Teager, Nathaniel Jr. | 提格 小纳撒尼尔 |
[39:41] | Sergeant, Green Beret Detachment B-11 . | 军士 绿色贝蕾帽特遣队B-11 |
[39:46] | Service number 82278. | 服役代号82278 |
[39:51] | Teager, Nathaniel Jr. | 提格 小纳撒尼尔 |
[39:54] | March 7, 1952. | 1952年3月7日 |
[39:59] | Teager– | 提格 |
[40:28] | The Pentagon is claiming | 五角大楼宣布 |
[40:29] | that the man who was killed was a Thomas Lynch. | 死亡的人是托马斯 林奇 |
[40:31] | He’s a vet who’s been in and out… | 他是个退伍军人 |
[40:33] | of V.A. Psychiatric hospitals for the last 15 years. | 过去15年一直在退役军人精神病院 |
[40:35] | And a sometime member of the Right Hand. | 是右手的非正式成员 |
[40:37] | His name was on Denny Markham’s mailing list. | 他的名字在马克哈姆的通讯录上 |
[40:39] | Markham made a positive I.D. | 马克哈姆确定了身份 |
[40:41] | They must have gotten to him. | 他们一定要他承认 |
[40:44] | Army Forensics claims to have multiple confirmation. | 军方的法医已经多方确认 |
[40:46] | You heard him! We both did. It’s happening all over again. | 又是这一套 自圆其说 |
[40:50] | They’re covering the lies with more lies, | 他们用谎言掩饰谎言 |
[40:52] | trying to make him invisible. | 不让他见光 |
[40:53] | We’ve got to subpoena Markham and General Bloch, | 我们得传唤马克哈姆和布洛赫将军 |
[40:55] | and we’ve got to petition | 我们得请求 |
[40:56] | the State Department to release Teager’s body. | 州政府交出提格的死体 |
[40:58] | – I can’t do that. – Why not? | -我不能那样做 -为何 |
[41:02] | This investigation has been turned over to C.I.D. | 这个调查已交给中情局 |
[41:04] | It’s no longer our jurisdiction. | 已经不属于我们的管辖 |
[41:06] | Don’t let them do this. | 别让他们这样 |
[41:07] | Let it go. You did your job. | 算了 你做了你的工作 |
[41:09] | So did Nathaniel Teager. | 纳撒尼尔也完成他的使命 |
[41:11] | You found the man you were looking for, | 你找到了你要找的人 |
[41:12] | but now he’s dead. It’s over. | 但他死了 一切都结束了 |
[41:14] | Is that what you believe? | 你相信吗 |
[41:17] | Is that what you really believe? | 你真的相信吗 |
[41:20] | They’re not just denying this man’s life. | 他们不仅否认这个人的存在 |
[41:22] | They’re denying his death. | 也否认他的死 |
[41:25] | And with all due respect, sir, he could be you. | 恕我不敬 哪天可能是你 |