时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Fox. Wake up! Fox! | 福克斯 -醒醒 福克斯 |
[00:13] | – Samantha? – Shh. They’ll hear you. | -萨曼莎 他们会听到的 |
[00:19] | She’s my child! | 不…她是我的孩子 |
[00:21] | Shh. | 不 |
[00:26] | No! | 不 |
[00:40] | That’s my baby! | 那是我的孩子 |
[00:43] | Get away! | 走开 |
[00:46] | I’m afraid, Fox. I’m afraid. | 我害怕 福克斯 我害怕 |
[01:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:46] | – Scully. – Mulder, what time is it? | -史卡利 -穆德 什么时候了 |
[01:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:52] | It’s almost 5 a.M. Is something wrong? | 才5点 出了什么问题 |
[01:54] | – I think so. – Where are you? | -我想也是 -你在哪里 |
[01:59] | I think I’m in a motel room in Providence, but… | 我在普罗维登斯的汽车旅馆里 但… |
[02:03] | – Where? – Rhode Island. | -哪里 -罗德岛 |
[02:05] | What are you doing there? | 你在那里干什么 |
[02:07] | I don’t know. There’s… There’s blood all over me. | 不知道 我全身都是血 |
[02:10] | – Are you hurt, Mulder? – I don’t think so. | -你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[02:16] | I don’t think it’s my blood. | 我想不是我的血 |
[03:11] | 罗德岛普罗维登斯 4月21日上午6:15 | |
[03:41] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[03:46] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[03:54] | Mulder? | -穆德 |
[03:56] | Yeah? | -唉 |
[03:57] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[04:00] | I can’t get warm. | 我很冷 |
[04:07] | You’re in shock. | 你受惊了 |
[04:16] | Dry yourself off. | 快弄干 |
[04:18] | I’ll get you a blanket. | 我给你拿毯子 |
[04:28] | – Do you feel sick? – No. | -你病了吗 -没有 |
[04:30] | Nauseous or dizzy? | 想吐还是头晕 |
[04:33] | No, but I woke up on the floor with a pounding headache. | 我头痛得厉害 醒来就发现躺在地板上 |
[04:38] | – Were you here alone? – I think so. | -你一个人吗 -我想是吧 |
[04:42] | I don’t know. I don’t remember… anything. | 不知道 什么也想不起来 |
[04:45] | Track my finger. | 看我的手指 |
[04:51] | – Do you know what day it is? – Uh… | 你知道今天是星期几吗 |
[04:56] | – No, what day is it? – It’s Sunday. | -见鬼 是星期几 -星期天 |
[04:59] | – What’s the last thing that you remember? | 你最后记得什么 |
[05:02] | – I was… in my apartment. | 在家 |
[05:03] | I talked to you on the phone. | 我打电话给你 |
[05:05] | – That was Friday. – I’ve been here since Friday? | -那是星期五 -我星期五就在这里了 |
[05:08] | I don’t know, but you packed a bag. | 不知道 但你有行李 还有换洗的衣服 |
[05:10] | There’s a change of clothes in there. | 你感到痛吗 |
[05:21] | – Did you take anything, Mulder? – No. No. | -你吃过药吗 -没有 |
[05:29] | – Are you sure you didn’t out yourself? – Yeah. | -你肯定没有受伤 -没有 |
[05:32] | Where’s your weapon? | 你的枪在哪里 |
[05:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:47] | Two rounds have been fired. | 开了两枪 |
[05:51] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得了 |
[06:02] | Mulder, I need to get you to a hospital. | 穆德 我要带你上医院 |
[06:06] | You have to be examined by a neurologist. | 你要给神经科医生检查一下 |
[06:08] | You have had a serious cerebral event. | 你的大脑受到了严重的打击 |
[06:15] | If there was a crime committed, I need to know. | 如果有罪案 我要知道发生什么事 |
[06:22] | Mulder, listen to me. | 穆德 听我说 |
[06:24] | We will figure this out, | 我们会查出事实的 |
[06:26] | but first we have to determine the cause. | 但首先要找出原因 |
[06:28] | You cannot take something like this lightly. | 你不能掉以轻心 |
[06:31] | If this is an aneurysm, it could drop you in a second. | 如果是动脉瘤 可能在顷刻之间要你的命 |
[06:35] | – Are these your keys? – No. | -你的钥匙吗 -不是 |
[06:47] | You checked in alone around noon on Saturday. | 你在星期六中午登记的 |
[06:50] | The manager’s got no record of any phone calls | 经理说没有任何电话纪录 |
[06:53] | made from the room. No visitors. | 也没有人造访过 |
[06:55] | – Then how did I get here? – You drove. | 我是怎样来这里的 你开车来的 |
[06:59] | He’s got a license number of a car registered. | 他有登记车牌号 |
[07:12] | Do you have those keys you found? | -你在房间发现的钥匙吗 |
[07:14] | That’s not my car. | -那不是我的车 |
[07:15] | There’s blood on the steering wheel, Mulder. | 方向盘有血 穆德 |
[07:28] | The car is registered to David Cassandra. | 车主是在大卫·卡桑德拉 |
[07:30] | The address is here in Providence. | -地址就在普罗维登斯 |
[07:32] | Who’s Amy? | -谁是艾米 |
[07:33] | I’m gonna find out. First I’m gonna check you out. | 我就是要找这人 穆德 但我先去退房 |
[07:36] | You have no business even walking around. | 因为你在这里帮不了忙 |
[07:38] | No. If I’ve shot someone, if | 不 如果我开了枪 |
[07:39] | my weapon’s been used in a crime, I need to know. | 如果我的枪成了凶器 我要知道 |
[07:42] | You are taking a big risk. I feel strongly about this. | 我强烈的感觉到你这是在冒险 |
[07:46] | I know you do, but it’s my risk. | 我知道 但这个险得冒 |
[08:27] | 罗德岛普罗维登斯 卡桑德拉家 | |
[08:40] | – Can I help you? – Are you Amy? | -我可以帮你吗 -你是艾米吗 |
[08:44] | No, she’s not here. | 不在 她现在不在这 |
[08:45] | – Is this David Cassandra’s house? | -这是大卫·卡桑德拉的房子吗 |
[08:47] | – This is David and Amy’s house. | -是大卫跟艾米的房子 |
[08:49] | – And who are you? – The housekeeper. Who are you? | -你是谁 -我是管家 -你们是谁 |
[08:52] | We’re with the FBI. | -我们是联邦调查局的 |
[08:54] | Is something the matter? | -你为什么有艾米的钥匙 出什么事了吗 |
[08:56] | – Possibly. Is Amy or David reachable? | -可能吧 -可以找到艾米跟大卫吗 |
[08:59] | – They’re out. I don’t know where they are. | -他们出去了 我不知道他们在哪里 |
[09:02] | That, uh… painting behind you… | 你后面的画… |
[09:07] | Do you think I could take a look at it? | 我可以看看吗 |
[09:09] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[09:21] | – Who painted this? – Amy | 谁画的 艾米 |
[09:24] | – Mulder, what’s up? – I know this house. | -穆德 什么事 -我知道这房子 |
[09:27] | – How? – I don’t know. I’ve seen it before. | -怎样知道的 -我以前见过 |
[09:33] | Does this house have a special meaning to Amy or David? | 这房子对埃米跟大卫有什么特别意义吗 |
[09:36] | It’s her favourite subject. It’s the house she grew up in. | 她最爱这房子 她就在这房子长大 |
[09:39] | Actually, it’s all she paints. | 其实 这都是她画的 |
[09:56] | I’ve been to that house. | 我以前来过这房子 |
[09:59] | – When? – I don’t know, but I’ve been there. | 什么时候 不知道 我以前来过 |
[10:02] | Do you know anything else about it? | 你知道任何关于这房子的事吗 |
[10:04] | – It’s out in Chepachet. – Where’s that? | -在切帕耶特 -在哪里 |
[10:06] | It’s about 20 miles from here on Route 8. | 走8号公路有20里远 |
[10:10] | My parents had a summerhouse out there when I was a kid. | 我小时候 父母有个度假别墅在那里 |
[10:33] | If you’ve been here, Mulder, I don’t think it was recently. | 如果你到过那里 我认为不是最近的事 |
[10:37] | The place looks abandoned and completely overgrown. | 那地方好像已经废弃了 杂草丛生 |
[10:44] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[10:49] | Mulder, can you hear me? | 穆德 你听到我吗 |
[10:51] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[10:53] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[11:18] | You’re a little spy. | 你是个小间谍 |
[11:22] | No! | 不 |
[11:27] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[11:29] | Mulder, can you hear me? | 穆德 你听到我吗 |
[11:33] | – What happened? – I don’t know. It just hit me. | -发生什么事了 -不知道 头痛了 |
[11:37] | You grabbed your head like you were in terrible pain. | 你跪下抱着头 好像很痛苦的样子 |
[11:40] | You were completely non-responsive. | 你完全没有反应 |
[11:43] | Do you remember any of that? | -你记得发生什么事吗 |
[11:45] | No. | -不记得 |
[11:48] | – I remember what I saw. – What do you mean? | -我知道我看到什么-什么意思 |
[11:52] | I had a very vivid flashback | 我回忆起我的童年 栩栩如生 |
[11:54] | to my childhood… except I was there. | 除了我不在那里 |
[11:58] | – Do you remember anything else? | -你还记得什么事 |
[12:00] | – No, just that it was very real. | -不记得 感觉很真实 |
[12:05] | Your heart is racing. | 你的心跳很快 |
[12:07] | What do you think it was? | 你想是什么 |
[12:09] | It was some kind of seizure, | 癫痫的一种 |
[12:11] | some kind of acute physiological disturbance. | 是急性生理紊乱 |
[12:14] | I couldn’t tell if you lost consciousness, | 因为你失去意识 我不好说 |
[12:17] | but it was definitely some kind of clonic event. | 但这绝对是痉挛 |
[12:21] | Kind of an electrical storm in the brain. | 像是大脑里的电子风暴 |
[12:24] | Brought on by what? | 什么引起 |
[12:26] | That’s what a specialist is gonna have to tell you. | 只有专家可以告诉你 |
[12:29] | I feel really good right now. | 我现在觉得好多了 |
[12:35] | Mulder, you are not really good. | 穆德 你身体还没有好 |
[12:59] | I think I’ve been here before. | 我觉得我以前到过这里 |
[13:02] | What, in your childhood? | -在你的童年吗 |
[13:04] | Maybe. | -可能 |
[13:06] | I don’t think anybody has lived here in a long time. | 我认为这里好久没人住了 |
[13:09] | I’m gonna check upstairs. | 我上楼看看 |
[13:27] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[13:48] | There’s a gunshot wound to her heart. | 她的心中了一枪 |
[13:55] | This must be Amy Cassandra,… | 一定是艾米 |
[13:59] | ..And her husband. | 跟她的丈夫 |
[14:41] | They’d like to ask you some questions. | 他们会问你些问题 |
[14:43] | I told them about your condition. | 我跟他们说了你的情况 |
[14:45] | You don’t have to speak to them. | -你不用回答他们 |
[14:47] | You mean not without my attorney present? | -你是说要请律师吗 |
[14:49] | I refuse to believe you had any part in this. | 穆德 我不相信你做过那事 |
[14:52] | I had their blood on my shirt. I was missing for two days. | 在我身上有他们的血史卡利 我失踪了两天 |
[14:55] | I have no recollection of my actions. | 这两天做过什么都记不清楚 |
[14:57] | There were two rounds discharged from my gun. | 我枪不见了两颗子弹 |
[15:00] | I had the keys to this house, the keys to their car. | 我有这房子的钥匙 他们汽车的钥匙 |
[15:03] | Do the words “Orenthal James Simpson” | 你对”奥伦法尔 詹姆斯 辛普森” |
[15:05] | Mean anything to you? | 这个名字有印象吗 |
[15:08] | How’re you feeling, Agent Mulder? | 你觉得怎样 穆德探员 |
[15:11] | I’m a little confused. | 我有一点恍惚 |
[15:13] | Your partner says you’re suffering from some kind of seizure. | 你的拍档告诉我你有癫痫 |
[15:16] | That you had one right here in the yard. | 在那院子里发作 |
[15:20] | What brought you to this house? | 你为什么来这里 穆德探员 |
[15:22] | I don’t know. I, uh… | 不知道 |
[15:25] | I think I came here as a kid. | -我想我小时候来过 |
[15:26] | You think? | -你觉得 |
[15:28] | My parents had a summerhouse in Quonochontaug, so… | 我的爸妈在阔诺孔托格有个度假别墅 所以… |
[15:31] | But you don’t know anything about David or Amy Cassandra? | 但你不认识死者大卫和艾米 |
[15:34] | I don’t remember meeting them. | 我连跟他们有没有过见面都不记得 |
[15:36] | So, the first time you saw them… | 那么你是第一次见他们的时候 |
[15:38] | ..Was when you walked into this house, | 就是在你来到这里 |
[15:40] | using their keys, and you found them on the floor? | 用他们的钥匙开门 你看见他们倒在地上 |
[15:43] | That’s what I’m saying. | 正是如此 |
[15:46] | We got plenty of prints in that house, some with blood on them. | 我们在房子里得到很多指纹 还有很多血 |
[15:50] | We’re gonna run those prints, Agent Mulder. | 我们要匹对这些指纹 穆德探员 |
[15:53] | Is that the story you want to stick with? | 你要说就是这些吗 |
[15:56] | For now. | 暂时就是这些 |
[15:57] | Can you come to the station and elaborate on that? | 你可以到警局录一下口供吗 |
[16:00] | He’s not going anywhere but to a hospital. | 穆德探员要去医院 |
[16:03] | OK… but we’re all going down there together. | 好…但我们要一起去 |
[16:07] | Agent Mulder, I’d like you to ride with us. | 穆德探员 我要你跟我们一起走 |
[16:14] | Mulder, I’d advise you not to say anything more,… | 穆德 我建议你什么都不要说了 |
[16:18] | ..Not until I take a look | 我要看尸检和 |
[16:19] | at those bodies and the forensics reports. | 法医报告 |
[16:37] | Amy Anne Cassandra, Caucasian female. | 艾米·安妮·卡桑德拉 白人 |
[16:40] | Birth records indicate her age at 62 years. | 出生证明显示她62岁 |
[16:43] | The subject is 165 pounds, 67 inches in height. | 体重150斤 身高170厘米 |
[16:48] | Preliminary exam indicates | 初步检查显示致命死因是胸部枪伤 |
[16:49] | cause of death was a gunshot wound to the chest. | 子弹大约在进入 |
[16:52] | Powder burns at point of entry four inches below the clavicle… | 锁骨下4英寸爆炸 |
[16:56] | ..Indicate the shot was delivered at point-blank range. | 显示是近距离开枪 |
[16:59] | Beveling of the shoulder blade is visible at the exit wound. | 斜背片在伤口外都看见 |
[17:02] | The surrounding tissue is jagged and torn. | 周围的组织都呈锯齿状和撕裂 |
[17:05] | – There are no other signs of trauma. – Did you see this? | – 没发现其他外伤 – 你发现这个吗 |
[17:08] | It looks like a pre-existing, superficial puncture wound. | 是的 从结疤看 好像以前就有 是表面伤 |
[17:12] | Do you mind? | -你介意吗 |
[17:14] | – What are you looking for? – I’m not sure. | -你找什么 -不知道 |
[17:22] | Do you have a magnifying glass? | 你有放大镜吗 |
[17:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:31] | I want to make sure that you do a craniotomy | 我想在解剖尸体后才知道 |
[17:34] | and a histological examination. | 你还得开颅跟身体组织检查 |
[17:37] | – It’s clear what killed these people. – Yeah, but,… | -我想死因很清楚 -我也这样想 |
[17:40] | ..What I’m more interested in right now is why they died. | 但我更想知道的是他们为什么死 |
[18:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:03] | Have you jogged your memory at all? You wanna change your story? | 你回忆一下 穆德探员 你要改变你的供词吗 |
[18:07] | No. Why? | 不 为什么 |
[18:10] | Because I have evidence | 因为我这里有证据 |
[18:11] | here that contradicts what you’ve told us. | 证明事实跟你说的是相反 |
[18:16] | I haven’t really told you anything. | 我什么都没有告诉过你 |
[18:18] | You said you haven’t been to that house since childhood,… | 你告诉我们只是小时候去过那房子 |
[18:21] | ..That you didn’t know Amy or David Cassandra. | 你不认识艾米跟大卫 |
[18:23] | And what’s in that bag is evidence that I’m a liar? | 你告诉我在那袋子里的是证据 证明我是骗子 |
[18:27] | I’m not saying you’re a liar, Agent Mulder. | 我没说是你个骗子 穆德探员 |
[18:30] | I’d like to believe this memory lapse was real… | 我情愿相信这失忆是真的… |
[18:32] | ..And you murdered these | 你因为精神错乱 |
[18:34] | two people in some fit of blind insanity. | 杀了这两个人 |
[18:38] | – What’s in the bag? – It isn’t your gun,… | -袋子里有什么 -不是你的枪 |
[18:42] | ..Which, from forensics analysis, | 我们初步分析是凶器 |
[18:44] | seems to be the murder weapon,… | 我们根据近距离射出范围 |
[18:46] | ..Judging from the slugs we | 从地板和墙上 |
[18:49] | pulled and the execution-style point-blank range. | 找到的子弹推测出来的 |
[18:59] | Is any of this coming back to you? | -你记得这些吗 穆德探员 |
[19:02] | No. | -不记得 |
[19:07] | – Can I see what’s in the bag? – Be my guest. | -我可以看看袋子里有什么吗 -请便 |
[19:19] | There are two blood types on that shirt. | 在衬衣上有两种血型 穆德探员 |
[19:22] | One matching Amy Cassandra’s, one matching David Cassandra’s. | 一个跟艾米的相同 一个跟大卫的血型相同 |
[19:27] | Is that your shirt, Agent Mulder? | 是你的衬衣吗 穆德探员 |
[19:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:32] | Can you explain how the blood of two people you claim not to know | 你能解释下为什么两个不认识的人 |
[19:35] | got onto your shirt? | 的血会在你的衬衣上面 |
[19:39] | No. | 不能 |
[19:43] | What about the prints… | 那么房子里的指纹 |
[19:46] | ..In the house? Were they my prints? | 都是我的指纹吗 |
[19:49] | You won’t get a confession… | 你不要摆我道 |
[19:51] | ..Because I can’t answer your questions because I don’t remember. | 我不能回答问题 因为我什么都记不起 |
[19:59] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[20:01] | You give up the right to remain silent,… | 但你放弃沉默的权利 |
[20:03] | ..Anything you say can and | 但你说的任何话都有可能 |
[20:05] | will be used against you in a court of law. | 作为你的呈堂证供 |
[20:07] | You have the right to an attorney | 你有权和律师沟通 |
[20:09] | and have an attorney present during questioning. | 审问期间律师可以在场 |
[20:12] | If you so desire and cannot afford one,… | 如果你请不起律师 |
[20:14] | ..An attorney will be appointed | 我们将为你指定一位 |
[20:16] | for you without charge before questioning. | 在审问前不收费 |
[20:19] | Do you understand each of the rights I have explained to you? | 你明白我给你解释的你的权利吗 |
[20:31] | Mulder. | 穆德 … |
[20:34] | I’m gonna get you outta here. | 我会救你出去的 |
[20:36] | You’re a doctor, not a lawyer. | 你是个医生 不是一个律师 史卡利 |
[20:38] | – Did you make a confession? – No, only to my own ignorance. | -你交代了吗 -不 我一脸无知 |
[20:43] | Detective Curtis, I need you to consider evidence… | 探长 在你履行手续之前 我要你考虑一下… |
[20:47] | ..That I think casts doubt | 这些穆德探员牵涉 |
[20:48] | on Agent Mulder’s involvement in this crime. | 此案的证据的疑点 |
[20:51] | – What kind of evidence? – Medical evidence. | -什么证据 -医学证据 |
[20:53] | The toxicology report on Amy Cassandra… | 艾米的毒物学报告显示 |
[20:56] | ..Shows an anaesthetic called ketamine in her system. | 她的身体有一种氯胺酮的麻醉剂 |
[21:00] | Ketamine? That’s a veterinary drug, isn’t it? | 氯胺酮这是兽药吧 |
[21:03] | Yes, but when ingested by a person it can cause hallucinations. | 是的 但被人体吸入会令人产生幻觉 |
[21:07] | So? | -那么 |
[21:08] | So I went to the hospital | 那么我去医院… |
[21:09] | to go over Agent Mulder’s blood work… | 取了穆德探员的医药报告跟血液检测 |
[21:12] | ..And there are traces of the same drug in his system. | 在他的体内有同样的药 |
[21:16] | – How would that get there? – Probably injected. | – 怎么会有 -可能是注射 |
[21:19] | There was a bruise from an injection on Amy Cassandra’s hip. | 在艾米的右臀有注射的痕迹 |
[21:22] | I think if you were examined again, | 我想如果你再检查一次 |
[21:24] | we would find the same puncture. | 可以找到相同痕迹 |
[21:26] | – Given by whom? – I don’t know,… | -谁注射的 -不知道 |
[21:28] | ..But the presence of such a | 但这种药力强的药… |
[21:30] | drug could explain his memory loss or blackouts. | 可以解释他的失忆跟晕倒 |
[21:33] | Given the weight of all the other evidence,… | 增加了证据的分量 |
[21:36] | ..I think that’s all it explains. | 我想证据已经足够了 |
[21:39] | Scully… | 史卡利… |
[21:42] | – You don’t have to do this. – Mulder, you have to help me out. | 你不要这样做 穆德 你要帮帮我 |
[21:45] | There is nothing here that points to your guilt. | 他们没有证据指证你 |
[21:48] | Unless somebody can show me | 除非有人提供绝对的证据 |
[21:50] | that you were holding the gun that killed those people,… | 证明你用枪杀了两个人 |
[21:54] | ..The rest of the narrative is far too convenient and suspect. | 其他的证据不能足以认定为嫌疑犯 |
[21:58] | The drug in your system already suggests other explanations. | 在你体内的药已经说明问题 |
[22:02] | That I was partying with a few senior citizens? | 我难道跟老年人开派对 |
[22:08] | You’re jailing an innocent man. | 你把一个无辜的人关进监狱 |
[22:10] | Well, this way he won’t get lost for two days | 这样他就不会消失两天 |
[22:14] | and do something else he won’t remember. | 去做他不记得的事情 |
[22:50] | Shot fired! | 有人开枪 |
[22:58] | I’m a doctor! Somebody call the paramedics! | 我是医生 快叫救护人员 |
[23:07] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[23:16] | I need to speak with Detective Curtis! | 我要立即跟柯蒂斯探长谈谈 |
[23:27] | Did this officer have a history of depression or mental illness? | 这名警员有抑郁症或者精神病的历史吗 |
[23:32] | He’d been remanded from | 他一年前 |
[23:34] | his beat assignment to a desk job a year ago. | 已经被调回来做文职了 |
[23:36] | His former partner had complained | 他以前拍档抱怨… |
[23:39] | about his tendency toward extreme irritability… | 他很容易激动 |
[23:42] | ..And confabulation of the truth. | 和混淆现实 |
[23:44] | How do you mean? | – 你的意思是 – 我们说的那个人… |
[23:46] | He’d become something of a joke on the force. | 在警察队里是个笑柄 |
[23:48] | One of those guys who believes in… | 他相信 |
[23:52] | ..Extraterrestrials, stuff like that. | 像外星人那些东西 |
[23:57] | Do you see these photos? | 你看到这些照片吗 |
[24:01] | – Yeah. – Does this mean anything to you? | 看到了 -有什么含义吗 |
[24:04] | Should it? | -应该有吗 |
[24:06] | I think it speaks to a pronounced mental illness. | 我想这是明显的精神病行为 |
[24:10] | The compulsive and repetitive act | 把他的头像剪掉 |
[24:12] | of removing his own image from these photos… | 这种强制的和重复的行为 让我相信… |
[24:15] | ..Ieads me to believe he not only | 他不仅相信这事 |
[24:17] | believed these stories but was traumatised by them. | 而且还深受其害 |
[24:19] | You told me this was gonna | 你告诉我这有助 |
[24:21] | help explain something about your partner’s crime. | 解释你同事为什么犯罪 |
[24:30] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[24:33] | Amy Cassandra. | 艾米·卡桑德拉 |
[24:37] | Both your officer and Amy | 你的警员跟艾米 |
[24:39] | Cassandra had puncture wounds at the frontal lobe. | 额叶都有刺伤 |
[24:42] | Amy Cassandra’s was a deep | 在尸检的时候 发现艾米 |
[24:44] | puncture through the cranium to the dura mater. | 从颅骨到硬脑膜有一道深深的伤痕 |
[24:48] | – My officer had the same thing? – Yes. | -我的监狱也是这样 -是的 |
[24:50] | I think your officer knew of Amy Cassandra, | 我想你的警员认识艾米 |
[24:53] | and his suicide is linked to her death,… | 他的自杀跟她的死因有关系 |
[24:56] | ..Which leads me to believe that we’re not dealing with murder. | 让我相信我们对付的不是谋杀 |
[25:01] | It’s something else. It’s possibly even a suicide pact. | 另有原因 可能是自杀协定 |
[25:04] | You’re gonna have to prove that to me. | 你要证明给我看 |
[25:36] | Not Samantha! Not Samantha! | 萨曼莎不行 |
[25:41] | No! | 不 |
[25:42] | No, not my baby! | 我的孩子不行 |
[25:54] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[25:57] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[25:59] | I need to talk to someone! | 我要跟人谈谈 |
[26:05] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[26:12] | According to the corrections officer, | 据狱警说 |
[26:15] | he kept everybody awake last night. | 穆德探员一直吵着别人睡不了觉 |
[26:17] | He’s demanding to talk to you. | 他要求跟你谈话 |
[26:18] | He shut up about an hour ago. | 他终于在一个小时之前消停了 |
[26:21] | Did he say about what? | 他说了什么 |
[26:23] | I think your partner’s memories are coming back to him. | 我想你的拍档恢复了记忆 |
[26:35] | I need to talk to him alone, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 我要跟他单独谈谈 |
[26:47] | – I heard you didn’t get much sleep. | 我听说你没有睡觉 |
[26:49] | – I didn’t kill those people. | 我没有杀人 史卡利 |
[26:51] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[26:53] | I think I’ve gathered enough | 我想我已收集到足够的证据 |
[26:55] | evidence of your innocence to get you out. | 让你离开这里 |
[26:57] | – From where? – The forensics reports. | -从哪里收集的 -法医报告 |
[27:01] | The, uh… The shirt you were | 你穿的衬衣上面 |
[27:03] | wearing did have the victims’ blood on it,… | 有死者的血液 |
[27:07] | ..But the blood splatter | 但血液飞溅模式 |
[27:08] | pattern doesn’t match the point-of-entry detail. | 跟现场的不符 |
[27:11] | Detective Curtis has been able to put together | 事实上 柯蒂斯探长跟他的人… |
[27:13] | enough contradictory evidence… | 把互相矛盾的证据混在一起… |
[27:15] | ..To make a press statement saying | 以此说明 |
[27:18] | their death was the result of a murder-suicide. | 卡桑德拉夫妇的死是被人谋杀 |
[27:21] | – But I was there. – Yes. | -但我当时在那里 – 是的 |
[27:25] | And I still don’t remember why. | 我还不记得为什么 |
[27:27] | I think I have an idea about that too. | 我想我有个主意 |
[27:30] | Amy Cassandra believed she was an alien abductee. | 艾米相信她被外星人绑架过 |
[27:34] | – And I contacted her? – Yes. Apparently. | -我跟她联系 -是的 很明显 |
[27:38] | Amy had begun psychiatric | 根据我看到艾米的文章 |
[27:40] | treatment that was effectively recovering her past. | 她已开始精神治疗让她想起过去 |
[27:46] | The repetitive behaviour exhibited in those paintings… | 那些我们在她的画里看到的重复行为 |
[27:49] | ..Was an expression of that treatment. | 就是治疗的表达 |
[27:51] | But why shoot herself and her husband? | 但为什么她自杀和杀死她的丈夫 |
[27:55] | I can’t say definitively, | 我也不清楚 |
[27:56] | but judging from an identical suicide… | 一名警员接受 |
[27:59] | ..Of a police officer receiving the same psychiatric care,… | 同样的精神治疗也自杀了 |
[28:03] | ..I believe the victims were | 我相信死者有 |
[28:05] | suffering from Waxman-Geschwind Syndrome,… | 瓦斯曼吉斯文综合症 |
[28:08] | ..The symptoms of which are trance like states | 这个综合症让人处于昏迷状态 |
[28:10] | leading to vivid dreams about the past. | 让人梦到从前 |
[28:12] | Dreams that are more detailed than the conscious mind can recall. | 比人清醒时还鲜活 |
[28:16] | It’s also called Dostoevsky’s | 这也叫做陀思妥耶夫斯基综合征 |
[28:18] | Syndrome because the novelist suffered from it too. | 因为这俄罗斯小说家也有这病 |
[28:22] | What was I doing there and why didn’t I do anything to stop it? | 我在那里做什么 为什么我不能阻止 |
[28:26] | I can’t explain that. | 我无法解释 |
[28:28] | I’ve arranged for your arraignment in one hour. | 我一个小时内给你安排传讯 |
[28:31] | By then Detective Curtis and I | 我想在柯蒂斯探长的帮助下 我们会收集到… |
[28:34] | will have enough forensics data for your release. | 足够的证据让你出去 |
[28:37] | I still need to know why though. | 我还是一头雾水 |
[28:52] | This is the office of the psychologist that treated Amy. | 这就是治疗艾米的心理医生的办公室 |
[28:55] | Have you been here before? | 你以前到过这里吗 |
[28:57] | I don’t know, but we found my car. | 不知道 但我们找到了我的车 |
[29:13] | It’s been here for a few days. | 在这里停了几天了 |
[29:15] | What’s the psychologist’s name? | 那个心理医生叫什么 |
[29:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:24] | Dr Goldstein? | 哥德斯登医生 |
[29:26] | My name is Fox Mulder. Have we met? | 我叫穆德 我们见过面吗 |
[29:29] | I don’t believe so. | 我不相信没有 |
[29:31] | My receptionist says you’re from the FBI? | 我的秘书说你是联邦调查局的 |
[29:34] | Yes, we’re investigating the deaths of Amy and David Cassandra. | 是的 我们在调查艾米跟大卫的死 |
[29:38] | Amy was a patient of yours? | 我们知道艾米是你的病人 |
[29:39] | Yes. Please, sit down. | 是的 请坐 |
[29:44] | I was very upset to learn about Amy. | 我听到艾米的事也很伤心 |
[29:47] | A troubled woman who’d struggled | 她是个不幸的女人… |
[29:49] | through an unfortunate period of darkness in her life. | 一直挣扎在她的生命最黑暗的时刻 |
[29:53] | Are you referring to her belief that she was an abductee? | 你提到她被绑架过 |
[29:56] | This term “Alien abductee”, | 说到”被外星人绑架者” |
[29:58] | although I recognize there is an associated syndrome… | 而我认为是一种关联综合征 |
[30:01] | ..And a remarkable collection of | 主要是那些相信那些现象的人 |
[30:03] | shared experiences for those who believe in it,… | 分享经历所致 |
[30:06] | ..My treatment of Amy was an | 我对艾米的治疗是个很激进的方法 |
[30:08] | aggressive method to access repressed memories. | 让人埋葬或者压抑她的记忆 |
[30:11] | How do you mean, “Aggressive”? | 你的”激进”是什么意思 |
[30:13] | My method of therapy simulates | 我的方法用光和声音刺激大脑 |
[30:16] | an electrical impulse in the brain using light and sound. | 的电脉冲 |
[30:20] | Did you use this treatment | 你还对迈克尔·法伊库斯警员 |
[30:21] | on a police officer named Michael Fazekus? | 用过这疗法吗 |
[30:24] | Yes. Why? | -是的 怎么了 |
[30:25] | He shot himself in the head last night. | -法伊库斯先生自杀了 |
[30:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:31] | Is this an accepted form of medical treatment? | 这是医学治疗可以接受的吗 |
[30:34] | It’s unconventional, but not invasive. | 它非常规 但没有攻击性 |
[30:37] | Are you familiar with Waxman-Geschwind Syndrome? | 你知道瓦斯曼格斯文综合症吗 |
[30:40] | Yes. | -是的 |
[30:41] | Did you know Amy Cassandra suffered from it? | -你知道艾米也有那病吗 |
[30:44] | Waxman-Geschwind, if you know anything about it,… | 瓦斯曼吉斯文 如果你知道任何事 |
[30:47] | ..Is not necessarily a destructive condition. | 这不会造成任何破坏的 |
[30:50] | Amy, after undergoing treatment,… | 事实上 艾米进行治疗后 |
[30:53] | ..Had periods of extreme happiness and creativity. | 非常开心和很有创造力 |
[30:56] | But you had no idea, you had | 你没有看到任何 |
[30:58] | no indication she might have taken her own life? | -她要自杀的迹象 |
[31:02] | No! | -没有 |
[31:03] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[31:05] | I have been in practice for over 40 years. | 我从医已经40多年了 |
[31:08] | I have a very good ethical and | 我有良好的医德和名声 |
[31:10] | professional reputation, if you’d care to check. | 你可以放心的查 |
[31:13] | That won’t be necessary. | 那不必了 |
[31:16] | I know what you do. | 我知道你做什么 |
[31:25] | I have been here before. I met Dr Goldstein with Amy. | 我曾来过这里 我见过哥德斯登医生和艾米 |
[31:28] | He’s lying about more than that. | 那人在撒谎 |
[31:30] | I think he administered ketamine to Amy and you. | 我想他让你们吃了氯胺酮 |
[31:34] | I think that you were treated | 我想你给他治疗过 |
[31:35] | by him and that your seizures are a result of that. | 晕倒和癫痫就是结果 |
[31:39] | I think you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[31:42] | Why would you do that? Why | 为什么你接受治疗 |
[31:44] | undergo something as crazy and dangerous as this? | 为什么你干这种疯狂和威胁的事 |
[31:48] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[31:49] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[31:53] | My baby! | 我的孩子 |
[31:59] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[32:03] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[32:04] | No. You do not belong at work. | 不 我不同意 |
[32:06] | You need to be somewhere where you can be monitored. | 你不适合工作 你得有人看着 |
[32:10] | You are a danger to yourself and a danger to me. | 对自己是个威胁 对我也是 |
[32:14] | – Do you hear me? – Gimme the car keys. | -你听到了吗 -给我你的车钥匙 |
[32:16] | No, you’re not driving. | 不 你不能开车 |
[32:17] | You’re not doing anything until these symptoms go away. | 你的病一天不好一天都不能做任何事情 |
[32:19] | Scully, I don’t want these symptoms to go away. | 史卡利 我不想这病消失 |
[32:23] | Whatever’s happening to me, whatever treatment I’ve received… | 到底我发生什么事 到底我接受了什么治疗 |
[32:25] | is allowing me to go back into my unconscious. | 可以让我回到不清醒的状态 |
[32:27] | The truth is in there and I’ve gotten access to it. | 真相在那 我要想起以前的事 |
[32:29] | What happened to my sister, | 我的妹妹发生的事 |
[32:31] | the reason she was taken, it’s becoming clear to me. | 她被带走的原因 对我来说都逐渐清晰 |
[32:34] | and I need to know that. | 我要知道 |
[32:34] | – I need to know that. Give me the keys. – To go where? | -给我车匙 -去哪里 |
[32:37] | To my mother’s in Greenwich. | 到格林威治我妈妈那里 |
[32:42] | OK. But I’m driving. | 好…我来开车 |
[33:02] | Fox! | -福克斯 |
[33:04] | I need to speak to you. | -我要跟你谈谈 |
[33:06] | What’s happened, Fox? | 发生什么事了 福克斯 你为什么来这 |
[33:08] | You’ve kept secrets from me. | 你一直隐瞒我 |
[33:10] | – What’s wrong with him? – He’s undergone a treatment. | -他怎么了 -他接受了个治疗 |
[33:13] | He believes it’s helped him to remember things. | 他相信这有助他回忆事情 |
[33:17] | Remember what? | 回忆什么 |
[33:18] | You said they took Samantha | 你告诉我他们带走了萨曼莎 |
[33:20] | because you had to make a choice. | 是因为你必须下决定 |
[33:21] | But that’s not how it happened. | 但不是那样的 |
[33:24] | It wasn’t your choice to make. | 这不是你的决定 |
[33:27] | What do you want to hear from me? | 你要听什么 |
[33:29] | I wanna know what happened | 我要知道那晚在阔诺孔托格发生的事 |
[33:31] | that night and I need to speak to you privately. | 我要私下跟你说 |
[33:43] | You had a relationship with him. | 你跟他有什么关系 |
[33:46] | – Who? – You know who. | -谁 -你知道谁 |
[33:48] | The man who worked with my father. | 那个跟爸爸一起工作的人 |
[33:50] | The man who forced you to choose Samantha. | 我12岁那晚 他逼你做选择萨曼莎的人 |
[33:53] | – No, Fox… – Yes! | -不 福克斯 |
[33:55] | You betrayed my father, your husband. | -你背叛了我的爸爸 你的丈夫 |
[33:58] | Never! | -没有 |
[34:00] | How far back did it go? | -你还要怎样做 |
[34:03] | How dare you! How dare you come here and accuse me? | 真放肆 你怎敢来指责我 |
[34:07] | Who… is my father? | 谁是我的爸爸 |
[34:09] | What do you want, to kill him again? | 你要怎样 又杀了他 |
[34:12] | Just answer the question, Mom. Just answer the question! | 回答问题 妈妈 |
[34:16] | I am your mother, and I | 我是你的妈妈 |
[34:17] | will not tolerate any more of your questions! | 我不能容忍你的拷问 |
[34:22] | You’re bleeding, Fox. | 你流血了 福克斯 |
[35:18] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[35:21] | I told you… | 我告诉过你 |
[35:22] | I asked you to treat me to recover my past. | 你给我做了治疗 我叫你让我可以回忆过去 |
[35:24] | – I did nothing wrong. – You put a hole in my head. | -我没有做错 -你在我头上弄了个洞 |
[35:27] | – An electrical stimulation. – You triggered my memory. | -一个小电子刺激器 -可以引发我的记忆 |
[35:30] | Yes, as you had hoped. | -是的 如你所愿 |
[35:33] | Now I want you to finish the job. | -现在我要你完成它 |
[35:42] | Let’s do it. | 我们来吧 |
[36:04] | I wanna remember. | 我要回忆 |
[36:29] | You’re a spy. | 你是个间谍 |
[36:31] | No! Fox? | 福克斯 |
[36:39] | Fox. | 福克斯 |
[36:41] | You’re a spy. | -你是个间谍 |
[36:43] | – Where are they? – Why? | -为什么 |
[36:47] | Fox? | 福克斯 |
[37:00] | Not Samantha! | -萨曼莎不行 |
[37:02] | Fox! | -福克斯 |
[37:53] | Dr Charles Goldstein? You’re under arrest. | 哥德斯登医生 你被捕了 |
[37:55] | Keep your hands where they are. | 举起你的手 |
[37:58] | Bag those gloves as evidence. Read him his rights. | 包起手套做为证据 给他宣读他的权利 |
[38:00] | Hands behind your back, please. | 把手放在后面 |
[38:03] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[38:06] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[38:17] | – Where’s Mulder? – He’s not here. | -穆德 在哪里 -他不在这里 |
[38:20] | Did you ask Dr Goldstein? | -你有问哥德斯登医生吗 |
[38:22] | He wouldn’t say one way or the other. | -他没有说 |
[38:26] | – Stop that car! – Hey! Hold it! | -拦住那车 -等等 |
[38:29] | Hold up! Hold up! | 停车 |
[38:32] | Open the back door. | 打开后门 |
[38:34] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[38:37] | I know he came back here. | 我知道他回来了 |
[38:38] | This is the only place he would’ve gone. | 他只有来这里 |
[38:41] | Did you treat him? | 你对他做了治疗吗 |
[38:43] | Damn it! Answer me! | 快回答我 |
[38:45] | Yes. | -是的 |
[38:46] | – Where is he now? – I don’t know where he went. | -他现在在哪里 我不知道他去了哪里 |
[38:52] | What was the last thing he said? | 他最后对你说了什么 |
[38:54] | He said he was going to exorcise his demons. | 他说他要驱走他的梦 |
[39:13] | – Agent Scully? – Yeah. | -史卡利探员 -是的 |
[39:15] | Frank Imhof. | -我是法兰克 |
[39:17] | Hi. Is he in there? | -他在里面吗 |
[39:18] | Saw the light go on a couple minutes ago. | 两分钟之前里面有灯光 |
[39:21] | Gotta be somebody in there. | 里面一定有人 |
[39:22] | – We got here as soon as you called. – All right. | -我们接到你的电话就过来 -太好了 |
[39:26] | The man in there is armed. | 那人有枪 |
[39:27] | He’s a federal officer in need of medical attention. | 他是联邦探员 需要治疗 |
[39:30] | He is not himself. Now I’m going in there. | 他神志不清 我要进里面去了 |
[39:33] | If at any time he should flee that house, | 如果他逃跑 |
[39:36] | you need to tell your officers not to shoot. | 告诉你们的警官不要开枪 |
[40:28] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[40:30] | Leave me alone, Scully. | 让我一人呆着 史卡利 |
[40:46] | Mulder, it’s me. | 穆德 是我 |
[40:49] | Scully, leave me alone. | 史卡利 让我一人呆着 |
[40:57] | Fox. | 福克斯 |
[41:13] | It’s… all falling into place. | 掉到地上 |
[41:16] | Put down the gun. | -放下枪 |
[41:17] | No, don’t try to stop me. | -不 不要拦我 |
[41:19] | Please, Mulder. | 请放下枪 穆德 |
[41:23] | Wake up! Fox! | 醒醒 福克斯 |
[41:25] | No! She’s my baby! | 不行 她是我的孩子 |
[41:33] | I’m afraid, Fox. I’m afraid. | 我害怕 福克斯 我害怕 |
[41:38] | Get away! | -走开 |
[41:41] | Are you gonna shoot me? | -你要杀我吗 |
[41:44] | Is that how much this means to you? | 你就这样对我 |
[41:48] | Mulder, listen to me. | 穆德 听我说 |
[41:50] | You have been given a powerful hallucinogen. | 你服用了强烈的迷幻剂 |
[41:53] | You don’t know that these memories are yours. | 你不知道这些记忆的真伪 |
[41:58] | This is not the way to the truth, Mulder. | 这不是找真相的方法 穆德 |
[42:03] | – You’ve got to trust me. – Shut up! | -你要相信我 -闭觜 |
[42:08] | Put down the gun. | 放下枪 |
[42:19] | Let it go. | 我们走 |
[42:23] | We’ve got shots fired! Move! | 开枪了 行动 |
[43:07] | Cleared of any wrongdoing in the deaths | 尽管在艾米跟大卫的死 |
[43:09] | of Amy and David Cassandra,… | 没有任何牵连 |
[43:11] | ..Agent Mulder still has no | 穆德探员仍然 |
[43:13] | recollection of the events that led to their deaths. | 没有想起他们的死因 |
[43:17] | His seizures have subsided | 他的癫痫好转 |
[43:19] | with no evidence of permanent cerebral damage,… | 没有对大脑造成永久的伤害 |
[43:23] | ..But I am concerned that | 但我担心这个经历 |
[43:25] | this experience will have a lasting effect. | 会造成深远的影响 |
[43:29] | Agent Mulder undertook this | 穆德探员想 |
[43:31] | treatment hoping to lay claim to his past,… | 通过治疗唤起回忆 |
[43:34] | ..That by retrieving memories lost to him, | 回忆起迷失的记忆 |
[43:37] | he might finally understand the path he’s on. | 他最终会明白自己的路 |
[43:40] | If that knowledge remains elusive, | 但如果真相未解 |
[43:43] | and if it’s only by knowing where he’s been… | 如果只知道他曾经到过哪里… |
[43:45] | ..That he can understand where he’s going, | 他希望知道以后要到哪里 |
[43:48] | I fear Agent Mulder may lose his course,… | 我害怕穆德探员会迷失他的目标 |
[43:51] | ..And the truths he’s seeking | 他童年的真相继续是个迷 |
[43:53] | from his childhood will continue to evade him,… | 会让他不顾危险的 |
[43:56] | ..Driving him more dangerously forward in impossible pursuit. | 去做不切实际的追查 |