时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What we have is the corpus… | 这是一具完整的 |
[00:05] | of an extraterrestrial biological entity. | 外星人尸体 |
[00:07] | The ice core samples I took, they can’t be faked. | 我所采集的冰核样本不可能是假的 |
[00:09] | I refuse to believe that it’s not true. | 我拒绝相信这不是事实 |
[00:12] | So you’re saying it’s all been orchestrated. A hoax. | 你的意思是这一切都是捏造的骗局 |
[00:14] | Which you’ve been used to perpetuate. | 你以前追逐的 |
[00:18] | He said the men behind this hoax… | 你说负责骗局的人 |
[00:21] | gave me this disease to make you believe. | 让我染上疾病使你相信 |
[00:25] | Early this morning | 今早 |
[00:27] | I got a call from the police… | 我接到警方的电话 |
[00:29] | asking me to come to agent mulder’s apartment. | 叫我到穆德探员的公寓 |
[00:34] | The detective asked me | 探长要我… |
[00:39] | He needed me to identify a body. | 去辨认尸体 |
[00:42] | Agent scully | 史考莉探员 |
[00:54] | Agent mulder died late last night… | 穆德探员昨晚死于 |
[00:58] | from an apparent self-Inflicted gunshot wound to the head. | 自杀 |
[01:07] | When we speak of life beyond the earth, what we generally mean… | 当我们提到外星生物时 |
[01:10] | is, of course, intelligent life, | 是指类似我们的 |
[01:12] | Something resembling our noble selves. | 智慧生物 |
[01:16] | It is highly probable that there are… | 宇宙其他的银河系 |
[01:19] | such intelligent forms of life… | 很有可能有 |
[01:21] | in other galaxies in the universe. | 这样的生物 |
[01:23] | and it is even more probable… | 许多生物 |
[01:25] | that many of these forms are vastly more intelligent than we. | 可能比我们更聪明 |
[01:30] | I’ve held a torch in the darkness… | 我在黑暗中拿着火把 |
[01:32] | to glance upon a truth unknown; | 想看看未知的真理 |
[01:34] | An act of faith begun with an ineloquent certainty… | 这个信念开始于不可雄辩的事实 |
[01:37] | that my journey promised the chance | 我的探索 |
[01:39] | not just of understanding, But of recovery; | 不只为了真相 也为了找出 |
[01:42] | That the disappearance of my sister 23 years ago… | 23年前我妹妹的失踪 |
[01:46] | would come to be explained; | 真相 |
[01:48] | And that the pursuit of these greater truths… | 寻找外星人存在 |
[01:50] | about the existence of extraterrestrial life… | 的真相同时 |
[01:52] | might even reunite us. | 也许我们会重逢 |
[01:54] | A belief which I now know | 我现在知道 |
[01:56] | to be false and uninformed in the extreme. | 这是虚无飘渺的 |
[02:00] | My folly revealed by facts which illuminate… | 我的愚蠢 |
[02:03] | both my arrogance and self-Deception. | 显得我不仅傲慢而且自欺 |
[02:06] | If only the tragedy had been mine alone, | 如果这是我一个人的悲剧 |
[02:09] | Might it be more easy tonight | 今晚结束这个旅程 |
[02:11] | to bring this journey to its end. | 也许会比较容易 |
[02:27] | agent mulder ? | 穆德探员吗 |
[02:31] | Agent mulder. Yeah. | 穆德探员吗 什么事 |
[02:34] | There’s a matter of security. Something I hadn’t anticipated. | 安全方面的问题 我估计不足 |
[02:38] | Just after I left your apartment. | 我离开你的公寓后 |
[02:39] | Who are you ? | 你是谁 |
[02:40] | Just after our last conversation, | 我们上次谈话后 |
[02:42] | I was followed | 我被人跟踪了 |
[02:43] | Who are you ? | 你是谁 |
[02:44] | Are you listening, agent mulder ? | 你有仔细听吗 穆德探员 |
[02:46] | Are you hearing me ? | 你听到了吗 |
[02:48] | We can’t speak right now. | 现在说话不方便 |
[02:49] | I have reason to believe that these | 我认为他们 |
[02:50] | Did they give agent scully this disease ? | 他们让史卡利染上疾病吗 |
[02:53] | Did they do this to her because of me ? | 都是因为我吗 |
[02:55] | They may be listening, agent mulder. | 他们也许在偷听 穆德探员 |
[02:58] | They may be watching you, everything you do and say. | 也许在监视你的一言一行 |
[03:04] | Are you listening, agent mulder ? | 你在听吗 穆德探员 |
[03:08] | Agent mulder ? | 穆德探员 |
[03:10] | Agent mulder ? | 穆德探员 |
[03:29] | Put that out ! Back away ! | 住手 走开 |
[03:31] | Get away. | 走开 |
[04:58] | You have no new messages. | 没有新留言 |
[05:11] | – keep going, f.B.I. Woman. | 继续脱 女探员 |
[05:14] | – Mulder ? | 穆德 |
[05:15] | What are you doing ? | 你在干什么 |
[05:16] | Why are you sitting in my bedroom in the dark ? | 为什么躲在我的卧室里 |
[05:19] | It was too crowded in my apartment. | 我的公寓太挤了 |
[05:22] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[05:23] | I’m not kidding, Mulder. Good. | 我是说认真的 穆德 |
[05:26] | ‘Cause neither am I. | 很好 我也是 |
[05:26] | There’s a dead man on the | 我公寓的地板上 |
[05:27] | floor of my apartment, | 有个死人 |
[05:28] | And it’s only a matter of | 不久后 |
[05:29] | time before he starts to stink the place up. | 就会开始发臭 |
[05:32] | What are you talking about, Mulder ? | 你在说什么 穆德 |
[05:34] | What’s going on ? | 到底怎么了 |
[05:36] | Apparently somebody thinks my | 有人认为我的人生很精彩 |
[05:37] | life is interesting enough to put on videotape. | 值得录影下来 |
[05:39] | My apartment’s been under | 我的公寓已经 |
[05:40] | electronic surveillance for at least two months. | 被监视了两个月 |
[05:43] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[05:44] | Courtesy of the u.S. Government. | 美国政府的关照 |
[05:48] | That’s the dead man in your apartment ? | 就是那死人吗 |
[05:50] | Yeah. He works… | 是的 |
[05:52] | He worked for the department of defense. | 他是国防部的人 |
[05:55] | How did he die, Mulder ? | 他是怎么死的 |
[05:58] | Gunshot wound to the face. | 脸部中枪 |
[06:00] | Have you contacted anybody at the bureau ? | 你有联络局里的人吗 |
[06:03] | I can’t do that, scully. | 我不能这么做 史卡利 |
[06:05] | I can’t go to the authorities with this. | 这事情不能找有关部门 |
[06:06] | – What are you talking about ? | 你说什么 |
[06:08] | – This man, ostelhoff, | 这家伙叫奥斯特霍夫 |
[06:09] | worked for the military. | 是军方的人 |
[06:11] | Are you beginning to get the picture ? | 知道各中原因了吧 |
[06:12] | Do you see what’s happening here ? | 你知道发生了什么吧 |
[06:14] | That the hoax is connected to the military, | 这个骗局与军方有关 |
[06:16] | just like kritschgau said it was. | 与克里斯盖尔说得一样 |
[06:17] | This hoax, your cancer, everything. | 骗局 你的癌症 所有的事情 |
[06:21] | It just doesn’t lead back to the military. | 这是不但与军方有关的 |
[06:23] | It leads right back to the f.B.I. | 调查局也牵涉其中 |
[06:25] | What ? | 什么 |
[06:27] | This man ostelhoff was | 这家伙就住在 |
[06:29] | set up in the apartment directly above mine. | 我楼上的公寓 |
[06:32] | I caught him trying to destroy phone | 我发现他正在烧电话通话记录 |
[06:34] | records on which the same number was called 17 times. | 一个号码打了十七遍 |
[06:36] | This is the p.B.X. Operator at the bureau. | 这是局里的总机 |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:42] | Who would he be calling at the f.B.I. ? | 他打给局里的什么人 |
[06:44] | – I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:44] | – Mulder, how long has this been going on ? | 穆德 这事多久了 |
[06:47] | Maybe since the beginning, | 也许从一开始就如此 |
[06:48] | since you joined me on the x-Files. | 自从你加入X档案 |
[06:50] | That would mean that for four | 意思是这四年来 |
[06:51] | years we’ve been nothing more than pawns in a game; | 我们一直都是棋子 |
[06:54] | That it was a lie from the beginning. | 从一开始就是个谎言 |
[07:02] | you’re supposed to trust them with your life. | 你把命交给他们 |
[07:04] | There are those who can be trusted. | 有一些是可以信任的 |
[07:07] | What I need to know is who among them is not. | 我要知道谁不能信任 |
[07:09] | I will not allow this treason to prosper. | 我不会继续容忍这种背叛行为 |
[07:11] | Not if they’ve done this to you. | 不让他们继续折磨你 |
[07:13] | Mulder, we can’t go to the bureau | 穆德 我们不能对局里 |
[07:15] | making these accusations. | -提出这种指控 -没错 |
[07:17] | But as they lie to us, we can lie to them. | 没错 他们骗我们 我们也可以骗他们 |
[07:21] | A lie to find the truth. | 靠谎言来发掘真相 |
[07:33] | Let the truth be known though the heavens fall. | 即使天堂崩塌了 也要公布真相 |
[07:37] | The web of lies entangling us can now be connected… | 缠住我们的谎言 |
[07:39] | back to the very institution which brought us together. | 来自我们任职的机构 |
[07:43] | The facts supported by a byzantine plot, | 这些事实是个拜占庭似的阴谋 |
[07:45] | Executed by someone inside the f.B.I., | 是由局里的人负责执行 |
[07:48] | Who, if named, agent Scully ? | 如果找到这些人 |
[07:49] | Could be tied to the hoax meant to destroy me… | 就能揭穿那个毁了我的骗局 |
[07:53] | and to the terminal disease inflicted on Scully. | 也可以治好史卡利的病 |
[07:57] | In four years I have shared | 四年来 |
[07:59] | my partner’s passionate search for the truth. | 我和我的拍档不断寻找真理 |
[08:01] | And if my part has been a deception, | 就算我的部分是骗局 |
[08:07] | Is it him ? | 是他吗 |
[08:10] | But now, I ask her to lie… yeah. | 现在我必须要求她去撒谎 是的 |
[08:13] | To the people lying to us… | 去骗那些骗我们的人 |
[08:15] | A dangerous lie to find the truth; | 这是为了找寻真理的谎言 |
[08:18] | To find the men who would be revealed as its enemy, | 为了找到真正的敌人 |
[08:21] | As our enemy. | 我们的敌人 |
[08:24] | As the enemy within. | 内部的敌人 |
[08:27] | Agent Scully. Is it true ? | 史卡利探员 是真的吗 |
[08:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[08:34] | Are you all right ? | 你没事吧 |
[08:36] | I’m, uh… I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道 要说什么 |
[08:42] | They asked me to come down and identify the body. | 他们叫我来辨认尸体 |
[08:44] | Well, how’d you make the I.D. ? | 你是怎么辨认的 |
[08:48] | The word from alexandria P.D. Is it was self-Inflicted. | 听说亚历山大警局说是自杀 |
[08:50] | A shotgun blast to the face. | 用枪打烂自己的脸 |
[08:54] | I saw Mulder earlier this morning. | 我今早见过穆德 |
[08:56] | He was wearing the same clothes. | 他还是穿同样的衣服 |
[09:04] | I’m very sorry. | 我真的很难过 |
[09:10] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[09:15] | Section chief blevins wants you in for questioning on this. | 布列文斯科长有些问题要问你 |
[09:18] | He believes you have information you haven’t come forward with. | 他认为你 有些话还没说 |
[09:33] | The military connection to the | 现在我们已经证实 |
[09:35] | conspiracy we had pierced was now undeniable. | 军方与这个阴谋有关 |
[09:38] | The man who lay dead in my | 躺在我公寓里的死人 |
[09:39] | apartment worked for the department of defense… | 就是国防部 |
[09:42] | at its advanced research facility. | 机密研究局的人 |
[09:45] | What I might find here, I was uncertain of, | 我不知道我会在这里发现什么 |
[09:48] | But my crime had provided me access. | 可是我的罪刑给了我机会 |
[09:51] | As long they believed | 只要他们相信史卡利的谎言 |
[09:52] | Scully’s lie that it was me lying on that floor, | 我已经死在公寓 |
[09:55] | I might learn truths here. | 也许能发现真相 |
[09:58] | But if our lies were discovered, | 但是如果谎言被揭穿 |
[10:00] | both Scully and I would be discovered with them. | 我和史卡利都完了 |
[10:18] | Agent Scully, please have a seat. | 史卡利探员 请坐 |
[10:26] | Some time has passed since you were first in this office. | 你第一次来这 是很久以前的事了 |
[10:28] | Yes, sir. Four years. | 是的 四年前 |
[10:31] | From all reports, your work on | 根据我们的报告 |
[10:32] | the x-Files brought you | 在X档案工作 |
[10:34] | very close to agent mulder. | 使你和穆德探员关系亲密 |
[10:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[10:37] | We’re all sorry about what’s happened, agent Scully. | 我们都感到难过 史卡利探员 |
[10:40] | But that’s not why I’m here. | 这不是我来这里的理由 |
[10:42] | You’re here becausewe’ve | 是因为国防部通知我们 |
[10:43] | been informed by the department of defense… | 穆德探员发生意外前 |
[10:46] | that prior to agent Mulder’s accident… | 也许有国防部的人 |
[10:48] | You may have been contacted by a D.O.D. Employee. | 和你接触 |
[10:52] | Yes, that’s right. | 没错 |
[10:55] | And that he gave you classified information. | 他给了你机密 |
[10:58] | He had information about the discovery | 这个机密是有关 |
[11:01] | of what agent Mulder believed to be an alien corpse. | 穆德探员所谓的外星人尸体 |
[11:04] | He, uh… He said the body was part of a hoax. | 他认为这个尸体是骗局 |
[11:08] | He provided evidence of this ? | 他有提供证据吗 |
[11:12] | N-No hard evidence, sir. No. | 没有具体证据 长官 |
[11:16] | Agent Scully, I suggest you tell us everything you know. | 史卡利探员 你最好说出知道的一切 |
[11:20] | If you have any knowledge of this man, | 如果你掌握任何情报 |
[11:22] | you should speak up now. | 现在就说出来 |
[11:23] | What knowledge ? | 什么情报 |
[11:25] | His name. | 他叫什么名字 |
[11:35] | Whatever you’re withholding, | 不管你隐瞒了什么 |
[11:37] | You’ll be asked to explain yourself tonight… | 今晚你都要向 |
[11:41] | At a joint F.B.I. Panel I’ve asked assembled on this matter. | 联合调查小组交代一切 |
[11:46] | Is this the man ? Michael kritschgau ? | 是这个人吗 迈克尔·克里斯盖尔 |
[11:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:25] | Hey ! How’d you get in here ? | 嗨 你是怎么进来的 |
[12:28] | Through the front door. | 走大门 |
[12:29] | You can’t bypass security. | 你不可能骗过警卫 |
[12:31] | You can when you have the card. | 有证件就可以 |
[12:33] | Put that away. Put it away. | 赶快收起来 |
[12:37] | You knew my apartment was being surveilled. How ? | 你知道我的公寓被监视了 怎么知道的 |
[12:40] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[12:55] | I was followed from your apartment the night we spoke. | 我们谈话那晚 离开你的公寓后我就被跟踪了 |
[12:59] | Someone at the F.B.I. Is involved. | 调查局有人牵涉其中 |
[13:01] | This man ostelhoff was in contact with somebody– | 这个叫奥斯特霍夫的家伙与局里的人有联系 |
[13:02] | How’d you get his card ? | 你怎么会有他的证件 |
[13:07] | I found it on a dead man. | 我在死人身上找到的 |
[13:10] | You know what that is, what you have in your hand ? | 你知道这是什么吗 你手中的东西 |
[13:14] | It gives you level four clearance. | 可以让你看到四级的机密 |
[13:16] | Level four clearance. | 四级机密 意味着 |
[13:17] | That means I get to dine at the officer’s club ? | 我可以去军官俱乐部吗 |
[13:19] | You have access to everything. Things I don’t. | 你可以接触一切 穆德探员 |
[13:22] | Things I can only tell you about. | 连我都无法接触的秘密 |
[13:23] | I need to know who did this to Scully. | 我必须知道谁在对付史卡利 |
[13:26] | What you can have, what you may find, | 你也许 能发现更多 |
[13:28] | – Is so much more than that. – What ? | 什么 |
[13:30] | What you want most desperately of all. | 你最需要的 |
[13:35] | The cure for Scully’s cancer ? | 治好史卡利的癌症 |
[15:13] | Federal bureau of investigation. | 联邦调查局 |
[15:15] | How may I direct your call ? | 请问找谁 |
[15:16] | Communications center, please. | 通讯中心 |
[15:17] | One moment. | 请等一下 |
[15:21] | – Communications, Holly. – Holly, Dana Scully. | 我是荷莉 荷莉 我是史卡利 |
[15:23] | Dana, I’m so sorry about what’s happened. I just heard. | 黛娜 我刚刚听说了 我很难过 |
[15:26] | Holly, I need your help on something. | 荷莉 我需要你帮忙 |
[15:29] | I was hoping that you could help me with some information. | 希望你能提供我一些信息 |
[15:32] | What do you need ? | 你要什么 |
[15:34] | I have some calls placed at the bureau on consecutive dates. | 我想查一下这些时间打到局里的电话 |
[15:37] | On the sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth. | 6 7 8 9 10号 |
[15:41] | They came in to the P.B.X. Operator. | 都是打总机的 |
[15:43] | The first was at 11:21. | 第一通是11点21 |
[15:46] | The next at 11:14, 3:07, | 接下来是11点14 3点07 |
[15:51] | 02 and 5:12. | 2点02和5点12 |
[15:54] | They would have all been transferred to | 都是打给 |
[15:56] | the same extension. | 同一个分机 |
[15:57] | – And you’re looking for that extension ? – Yes. | 是不是要查这个分机 是的 |
[16:02] | I’ve got five calls matching those times and dates… | 有五个电话符合条件 |
[16:06] | transferred to an executive level extension. | 都是主管的分机 |
[16:08] | – Whose ? – It’s a branch extension. | 谁的 部门的 |
[16:09] | It could be anyone at that level. | 谁都有可能 |
[16:13] | Would assistant director skinner be at that extension ? | 有没有可能是史基纳助理局长 |
[16:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:30] | Okay. You take care now, dana. | 保重 黛娜 |
[16:42] | Yes ? Special agent Scully ? | 什么事 史卡利探员吗 |
[16:44] | – Yes. – This is Dr. Vitagliano… | 是 我是维塔利诺博士 |
[16:47] | at the paleoclimatology department at american university. | 是美国大学的 史前气候学系的 |
[16:50] | You asked me to look into these ice core samples for you. | 你请我帮你调查这些冰的样本 |
[16:53] | Right. I’m sorry that I haven’t gotten back to you. | 对不起 没有联络你 |
[16:56] | You might want to come down here to the lab. | 你应该来实验室一下 |
[16:58] | There’s something I know you’re | 我发现些东西 |
[17:00] | gonna want to see for yourself. | 你一定想亲自看看 |
[17:04] | What am I looking for ? | 我到底要找什么 |
[17:06] | Level four is a biological quarantine wing. | 四楼是生物检疫 |
[17:09] | It houses a series of labs and medical facilities… | 这里有许多的医学实验室 |
[17:12] | An elaborate system for | 和精密的系统 |
[17:13] | the storage of vast quantities of dna. | 存储了大量DNA |
[17:16] | Dna from whom ? | 什么东西的DNA |
[17:17] | Virtually every american born since 1945. | 自从1945年后出生的每个美国人 |
[17:21] | Every immigrant, every indigenous person… | 每个移民 每个印第安人 |
[17:23] | who’s ever given blood or tissue to a government doctor. | 透过政府医院捐过血的人 |
[17:26] | This is what I was telling you, agent Mulder. | 这就是我对你所说的 穆德探员 |
[17:27] | This is the hoax into which you’ve been drawn. | 这就是让你上当的骗局 |
[17:29] | The roots go back 50 years to the end of world war ii, | 一直可以回溯到50年前的二战结束 |
[17:32] | Playing on a virulent national | 当时全国都痴迷于 |
[17:33] | appetite for bogus revelation… | 所谓的启示和 |
[17:35] | and a public newly fearful of something called the atom bomb, | 害怕原子弹 |
[17:38] | The u.S. Military command began to fan | 美国军方开始编造 |
[17:40] | the flames of what were called “Flying saucer stories.” | 所谓的飞碟的故事 |
[17:43] | There are truths which can kill a nation. | 这里的真相可以毁灭一个国家 |
[17:46] | The military needed something | 军方要转移 |
[17:48] | to deflect attention away from its arms strategy– | 注意力 |
[17:51] | Global domination through | 发展 能够完全摧毁敌人 |
[17:52] | the capability of total enemy annihilation. | 统治全世界的武器 |
[17:54] | The nuclear card was fine as long as we alone could play it. | 只要对我们有利就可以打核武器牌 |
[17:57] | But the generals and politicos knew | 可是将军和政客都知道 |
[17:58] | that what they could not win was a public relations war. | 这无法说服大众 |
[18:01] | Those photos from nagasaki and hiroshima… | 在日本丢原子弹的照片 |
[18:03] | were not faces americans wanted to see in a mirror. | 造成美国人的震撼 |
[18:06] | Oppenheimer knew it, but we silenced him. | 欧本海姆知道这一点 可是我们不让他说 |
[18:07] | When the russians developed the bomb, the fear in the military… | 当俄国人发展原子弹时 |
[18:11] | was not for safety at home, | 军方害怕的不是国内安全 |
[18:12] | but for armistice and treaty. | 而是担心停战协议 |
[18:14] | The business of america isn’t business, it’s war. | 美国担心的不是商业 而是战争 穆德探员 |
[18:17] | Since antietam, nothing has driven the economy faster. | 南北战争以后经济发展得很快 |
[18:20] | We needed a reason to keep spending money. | 当没有战争时 |
[18:22] | When there wasn’t a war to justify it, | 我们需要继续发展的理由 |
[18:25] | we called it war anyway. | 也可以称之为战争 |
[18:26] | The cold war was essentially | 冷战基本上是 |
[18:28] | a 50-Year public relations battle, | 50年处理公共危机的战争 |
[18:30] | A pitched game of chicken against | 尔虞我诈的战争 |
[18:31] | an enemy we not much more than called names. | 我们只是辱骂敌人 |
[18:33] | The communists called us a few names too. | 共产党也骂我们 |
[18:35] | “We will bury you,” Khrushchev said, | 赫鲁晓夫说 要毁灭我们 |
[18:38] | and the public believed it. | 大家相信这一点 |
[18:39] | After what mccarthy had done | 自从麦卡锡事件后 |
[18:41] | they ate it with a big spoon. | 大家都很恐慌 |
[18:42] | We squared off a few times in cuba, korea and vietnam, | 我们在古巴 韩国 越南 有过争端 |
[18:46] | But nobody dropped the bomb, nobody dared. | 可是没人丢原子弹 没人有胆量 |
[18:48] | What does any of this have to do with flying saucers ? | 这与飞碟有什么关系 |
[18:50] | The u.S. Military saw a | 军方在1947年发现 |
[18:52] | good thing in ’47 when the roswell story broke. | 罗斯维尔的故事是个噱头 |
[18:54] | The more we denied it, the more people believed it was true. | 我们越否认 大众越认为是事实 |
[18:58] | Aliens had landed. | 外星人来到了地球 |
[18:59] | A made-To-Order cover story for | 这使得将军们有借口 |
[19:01] | generals looking to develop the national war chest. | 发展军工业 |
[19:04] | They opened official | 他们开始各种正式的官方调查 |
[19:05] | investigations with names like grudge, twinkle, | 名为“怨恨”“闪烁” |
[19:06] | Project blue book, majestic 12. | “蓝书计划”“伟大12” |
[19:09] | They brought in college professors | 请来许多教授 国会议员 |
[19:10] | and congressmen and fed them enough bogus fact, | 给他们假资料 模糊的照片 |
[19:12] | Enough fuzzy photos and | 目击证人的证词 |
[19:13] | eyewitness accounts that they believed it too. | 他们相信了 |
[19:16] | They even hooked doug macarthur, for god’s sake. | 他们甚至让麦卡锡上钩 |
[19:18] | I can’t tell you how fortuitous | 真不知道怎么告诉你 |
[19:20] | the timing of it all was. | 这个时机掌握得恰到好处 |
[19:22] | Do you know when the first | 你知道第一次 |
[19:23] | supersonic flight was, agent Mulder ? | 超音速飞行的时间吗 |
[19:27] | aircraft being flown was a U.F.O. Sighting. | 都有人发现飞碟 |
[19:29] | When the abduction stories started up, it was too perfect. | 开始谣传外星人绑架地球人时 更天衣无缝了 |
[19:33] | We’d almost gotten caught in korea, | 我们朝鲜战争时 |
[19:35] | an ambitious misstep. | 差点搞砸了 |
[19:36] | China and the soviets knew it. | 中国和苏联都知道 |
[19:37] | The u.N. Got all heated up at us. | 联合国与我们一起昏了头 |
[19:40] | Germ warfare. | 细菌战 |
[19:40] | We were accused of using it on the koreans. | 指控我们发动了细菌战 |
[19:48] | nothing like what we and the russians have now. | 不如现在和俄罗斯的先进 |
[19:51] | The bioweapons used in | 波斯湾战争 |
[19:52] | the gulf war were so ingenious… | 使用的生化武器 |
[19:53] | as to be almost undetectable… | 几乎无法察觉 |
[19:55] | Developed right in this very building. | 就在这栋大楼里开发出来的 |
[19:57] | And all these reports of abductions, | 这些外星人的报道 |
[19:58] | you’re saying they’ve all been lies. | 难道全都是谎言 |
[20:00] | Not lies, exactly, | 也不算全部 |
[20:01] | but citizens taken unsuspecting and tested– | 都是一些 被捉去测试的民众 |
[20:04] | A classified military project above top secret | 这是特别机密的军事计划 |
[20:07] | and still ongoing. | 现在还在进行 |
[20:09] | You’ve heard the recent denials about roswell, | 你最近也听说了军方和中情局 |
[20:11] | about the military and C.I.A. ? | 否认罗斯维尔的故事 |
[20:13] | What’s been the effect ? | 结果怎么样 |
[20:14] | Even wilder and more widespread belief. | 结果大家更相信了 |
[20:16] | The american appetite for | 美国大众痴迷 |
[20:17] | bogus revelation, agent mulder. | 所谓的启示 穆德探员 |
[20:19] | But I’ve seen aliens. | 可是我亲眼见过外星人 |
[20:21] | I’ve witnessed these things. | 我亲历过的 |
[20:23] | You’ve seen what they wanted you to see. | 你看到的只是他们想让你看到的 |
[20:32] | The line between science | 科学与科幻的界限 |
[20:33] | and science fiction doesn’t exist anymore. | 已经不存在了 |
[20:35] | What this is about is | 现在的重点 |
[20:36] | control of the very elements of life… Dna. | 就是生命中的一切 |
[20:39] | Yours, mine, everyone’s. | 你的 我的 大家的DNA |
[20:41] | Then why a hoax ? | 为什么要编造骗局 |
[20:42] | Why create hard evidence, | 为什么要制造 |
[20:43] | an alien body that could be disproved ? | 外星人的尸体这样的铁证 |
[20:45] | The body you found was so good, so believable, | 你所找到的尸体 那么的真实 |
[20:48] | That only a directed scientific examination… | 只有真正的科学测验 |
[20:51] | would have proven the fraud. | 才能证明是假的 |
[20:52] | Scully would have known. | 史卡利会知道的 |
[20:53] | The timing of the hoax was planned | 可是他们算好了 |
[20:55] | so that agent scully… | 那时史卡利已经死了 |
[20:56] | wouldn’t be alive to do an examination. | 没有办法做测试 |
[21:01] | You went along with all this. | 你说了这么多 |
[21:03] | You let them do this to scully. | 你就让他们这样对史卡利 |
[21:06] | I paid the price, agent Mulder. | 我付出了代价 穆德探员 |
[21:09] | When my son came back sick from the gulf war, | 我儿子从波斯湾生病回来 |
[21:11] | that was my retribution. | 这就是对我的处罚 |
[21:12] | I’m helping you now, but not unselfishly. | 我帮你 并不是没有私心 |
[21:16] | You believe there’s a cure for him in here too. | 你认为这里有可以救他的药 |
[21:19] | I have to think there is. | 我当然这么想 |
[21:43] | Michael kritschgau. May we talk to you ? | 迈克尔·克里斯盖尔 可以和你谈谈吗 |
[21:45] | What about ? | 什么事 |
[21:47] | D.O.D. Is detaining you for questioning. | 国防部有话要问你 |
[21:50] | Would you come with us, Mr. Kritschgau ? | 请和我们走 |
[21:52] | Sir. | 先生 |
[22:21] | I was told that you needed to see me, | 听说你找我 |
[22:23] | That there was some urgency. | 听说有急事 |
[22:27] | It seems I’ve been left out of the loop. | 似乎有事情没告诉我 |
[22:29] | Left out ? | 怎么说 |
[22:32] | You were watching Mulder. | 你派人监视穆德 |
[22:35] | You had a man on him. | 就在他的楼上 |
[22:37] | No one bothered to inform me of this. | 可没人告诉我这事 |
[22:42] | I know nothing about a man. | 我一无所知 |
[22:44] | I will not be cut out like this. | 我不允许蒙在鼓中 |
[22:47] | You need my expertise. | 你需要我的专长 |
[22:53] | Is this being run from D.O.D. ? | 这是国防部的决定吗 |
[22:55] | If it is, I’m unaware of it. | 就算是 我也不知道 |
[23:01] | I’ve always kept Mulder in check. | 我一直在控制穆德 |
[23:04] | I put this whole thing together. | 我制造这一切 |
[23:06] | I created mulder. | 就是为了穆德相信 |
[23:07] | Agent Mulder is dead. | 穆德探员已经死了 |
[23:09] | Our F.B.I. Source confirmed it this morning. | 今早调查局的人已经证实 |
[23:15] | Mulder killed himself. | 穆德死于自杀 |
[23:18] | Mulder was an asset. | 穆德是个人才 |
[23:20] | Without his partner, | 失去拍档后 |
[23:21] | We may have underestimated his fragility. | 他变得非常脆弱 |
[23:24] | I never underestimated Mulder. | 我一直没有小看穆德 |
[23:29] | I still don’t. | 现在也没有 |
[23:46] | As you had asked, | 按照你的要求 |
[23:47] | I’ve tested some of the cellular material… | 我测试了冰样本中的 |
[23:49] | found in the ice core sample. | 一些细胞 |
[23:52] | Because we couldn’t identify it | 我们无法辨别 |
[23:54] | as either plant or animal, | 这是动物还是植物 |
[23:56] | Only as some kind of chimeric hybrid, | 只能说是嵌合体 |
[23:59] | I put some of the individual cells in media… | 我把一些细胞 放在培养液中 |
[24:01] | containing fetal bovine serum, and the cells began to divide. | 细胞开始分裂 |
[24:04] | Well, then they were animal cells that you found. | 你找到的原来是动物细胞 |
[24:07] | They are not classifiable. | 可是无法辨认 |
[24:10] | What do you mean ? You said there was mitotic cell division. | 你什么意思 有丝分裂的吗 |
[24:12] | When the cells began to divide, they didn’t just multiply. | 当这些细胞开始分裂时 那不是单纯的繁殖 |
[24:16] | They began to go through | 它们形成桑椹胚 |
[24:18] | the stages of morula, blastula, gastrula. | 囊胚和原肠胚 |
[24:21] | They began somatic development ? | 开始生长发育了 |
[24:24] | The beginning of a life-Form. | 开始形成生命 |
[24:31] | Growing into what, I don’t know. | 会变成什么 我不知道 |
[24:42] | I had come here looking for answers, | 我来这里是找答案的 |
[24:45] | Hoping not only to lay bare this | 希望能够揭发阴谋 |
[24:47] | conspiracy against the country and the men behind it, | 找出幕后的主使 |
[24:49] | But to finally learn the truth about the possibility… | 也许能找到 |
[24:52] | of intelligent extraterrestrial life. | 关于外星人的真相 |
[24:55] | Now with what I’ve heard, | 就我所听到的 |
[24:57] | My beliefs seem more and more improbable. | 我相信的看起来不切实际 |
[25:00] | The possibility of a cure | 我唯一的希望是 |
[25:07] | But if I might find it and somehow save her, | 就算我能找到 能够救她 |
[25:11] | The very existence of this cure would mean with certainty… | 这种药真的存在 |
[25:15] | that I have believed in a lie from the start. | 代表我一开始就相信谎言 |
[26:34] | I had no way to reach agent Mulder… | 我无法联系穆德探员 |
[26:36] | to tell him what I had discovered… | 告诉他我的发现 |
[26:39] | An unidentified microscopic life-Form whose very existence… | 一个无法辨别的微生物体 |
[26:43] | held the possibility of revelation. | 也许就是我们要找的真相 |
[26:46] | Was this organism… Extracted from the ice… | 这个生物是否来自 |
[26:48] | which had entombed the alien corpse… | 冰封的外星人尸体 |
[26:51] | The germ cell that might give proof of extraterrestrial life ? | 这个胚细胞是否证实外星人的存在 |
[26:56] | Or was it just the opposite ? | 或者正好相反 |
[26:59] | The scientifically engineered creation of a chimera… | 这是科学制造的嵌合体 |
[27:02] | An unclassifiable biological product | 一个无法辨认的生物体 |
[27:05] | designed to set up a hoax, | 只是为了塑造谎言 |
[27:08] | Manufactured to create the false beliefs… | 精心制造一些假象 |
[27:10] | that have long driven agent Mulder. | 一直欺骗了穆德探员 |
[27:14] | I now began to realize that the answer to this question… | 我现在开始发现 |
[27:17] | might exist within the life-Form itself… | 这个生物 就包含了答案 |
[27:21] | Biological proof of its | 这个生物与 |
[27:23] | connection to the cancer invading my body, | 我的癌症的关系 |
[27:25] | To a virus living inside this organism… | 这个生物体内的病毒 |
[27:28] | to which I had been exposed during | 也许是我三年前 |
[27:30] | my abduction three years ago. | 被绑架时所感染的 |
[27:56] | I’m still not sure what you’re hoping to find here. | 我还是不了解你想要找什么 |
[27:58] | I need to do a southern blot… | 我希望用杂交法 |
[28:00] | to run the culture that you showed me against my own dna. | 比较你发现的细胞和我的DNA |
[28:03] | You said that the unclassified cells | 你说电子显微镜下的不明细胞 |
[28:05] | you looked at under the E.E.M. Were full of virus. | 有很多病毒 |
[28:07] | Right. What are you looking for ? | 没错 你在找什么 |
[28:10] | A match. And I need it before 7:00. | 是否一样 我需要七点以前知道 |
[28:14] | Tonight ? Not gonna happen. | 今晚 那不可能 |
[28:18] | Not unless we have a blazing hot probe. | 除非我们有热探针量测 |
[28:21] | It’s got to happen. | 必须如此 |
[28:23] | Everything in my life depends on it. | 这有关我的生命 |
[28:44] | What are you doing here ? | 你在这里干什么 |
[28:46] | I was gonna ask you the same. | 我也要问你同样问题 |
[28:47] | No you weren’t. You followed me here. | 你是跟踪我来的 |
[28:50] | Why are you following me ? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[28:52] | Is this more dirty work you’re doing for the D.O.D. ? | 你又为国防部作了一些卑鄙的勾当 |
[28:54] | Why don’t you tell me something ? | 史卡利探员 告诉我 |
[28:55] | Tell me what you’re doing here. | 你在这里做什么 |
[28:57] | I want an answer from you. | 我要你告诉我答案 |
[28:58] | I want an answer from you ! | 我要你告诉我答案 |
[28:59] | This isn’t your job ! | 这不是你的工作 |
[29:01] | My job is to direct the agents under me. | 我的工作是 |
[29:03] | To question their motives | 了解手下的探员 |
[29:04] | when they’re lying about investigations. | 为什么在调查时说谎 |
[29:06] | To take steps to cease | 知道他们的动机 |
[29:09] | or censure those actions. | 采取补救的办法 |
[29:11] | Your lie is on record, agent Scully. | 你撒谎了 史卡利探员 |
[29:14] | And what about yours ? | 你的谎言呢 |
[29:15] | On my desk I have the pathology… | 我的办公桌上有一份 |
[29:17] | and forensics reports for the body found in mulder’s apartment. | 穆德公寓里的尸体的法医报告 |
[29:23] | Now, you have to answer for yourself in five hours. | 你五小时内要面对调查小组 |
[29:26] | As you compound the lies, | 你继续撒谎 |
[29:28] | you compound the consequences for them. | 后果很严重 |
[29:31] | All lies lead to the truth. Isn’t that right ? | 一切谎言都带出真相 不是吗 |
[29:33] | And what about your lie, agent Scully ? | 你的谎言呢 史卡利探员 |
[29:36] | What does it lead to ? | 想得到什么 |
[29:37] | The truth about the men behind what happened to me; | 真相 谁是我遭遇的幕后主使 |
[29:42] | About my abduction and the tests; | 为什么被绑架和测试 |
[29:44] | About being exposed to something against my will; | 为什么强迫我 |
[29:47] | About being put on a table | 躺在手术台 |
[29:48] | and having something implanted in me… | 植入了物体进我体内 |
[29:51] | and having my memory stolen, | 为什么我的记忆被洗掉 |
[29:52] | only to have it returned… | 我回来 |
[29:53] | along with a disease that I was given. | 染上了癌症 |
[29:55] | Is that your justification ? | 这就是你的理由 |
[29:57] | Is that what you’re gonna tell the joint panel ? | 你要对调查小组说的吗 |
[30:00] | Are you afraid of that ? | 这是你害怕的吗 |
[30:01] | Well, considering the dead man… | 穆德公寓里的男子 |
[30:03] | in mulder’s apartment was murdered in cold blood… | 是被谋杀的 |
[30:05] | and you willfully misidentified him, yes, I am afraid. | 你刻意去错误辨认他的身份 我是害怕 |
[30:07] | But I’m only afraid for you. | 可是我是为你害怕 |
[30:11] | You’re gonna use that against me, aren’t you ? | 你掌握我的把柄了 |
[30:14] | You’re gonna use me as I’ve been used all along, | 要利用我就像我长期被利用 |
[30:17] | To preserve the lies. | 就是为了保护谎言 |
[30:18] | Where is agent mulder ? | 穆德探员在哪里 |
[30:26] | Your silence won’t save you. | 沉默是没有办法救你的 |
[30:30] | Not with these people. And if you lie, | 没办法对付这些人 |
[30:33] | I don’t know if anything can. | 你说谎就没救了 |
[30:34] | Except proof. | 证据可以救我 |
[30:42] | the cruelest ironies are those consecrated… | 时间证明了原来荒谬的东西 |
[30:44] | by the passage of time, | 是神圣的 |
[30:47] | Chanced and occasioned by shocking discovery. | 会在偶尔的一次惊人的发现中证明 |
[30:52] | I had joined agent mulder on the | 我会和穆德探员一起参与X档案 |
[30:54] | x-Files because of my background in the medical sciences. | 是因为我的医学背景 |
[30:57] | My assignment was to question his work, | 我的任务就是去质疑他的工作 |
[31:01] | To debunk his investigations… | 去否定他的调查 |
[31:03] | And rein him back into the F.B.I. Mainstream. | 使他回归调查局的主流 |
[31:08] | Now, as fate would have it, | 命运真是很奇怪 |
[31:09] | I am calling on these very same skills… | 现在我要用这些方法来证实 |
[31:12] | to prove that he has been the target of a scheme… | 他是局里阴谋的受害者 |
[31:15] | orchestrated by someone close to us in the F.B.I.; | 一个和我们很亲近 |
[31:19] | Someone we have trusted above all others, | 我们都信任的人 |
[31:23] | Involved in a highly organized plot… | 他参与了有组织的阴谋 |
[31:26] | to keep a dangerous secret from the light of day. | 就是不让危险的秘密大白于天下 |
[31:30] | I could only guess at what | 我只能猜测 |
[31:31] | agent Mulder may have uncovered on his own; | 穆德自己查到什么 |
[31:35] | What he may have found to confirm or deny; | 他所查出来的是否能证实 |
[31:37] | What he has long held to | 他一直相信的是 |
[31:39] | be a conspiracy to control… | 控制公众质疑的阴谋 |
[31:40] | the public inquiry into the government’s knowledge… | 政府是否隐瞒 |
[31:43] | and contact with an alien race or races. | 曾经与外星人接触的事实 |
[31:46] | If he had hoped, as I do, | 如果他想要查出是 |
[31:48] | To learn the identity of those who sought to destroy us, | 什么人企图摧毁我们 |
[31:53] | I had, with the discovery of | 我发现的 |
[31:55] | this unidentified microorganism, | 不明微生物 |
[31:57] | What could amount to forensic evidence. | 也许就是最好的证据 |
[32:02] | Hard and undeniable genetic evidence… | 不可抵赖的基因证据 |
[32:04] | of a connection between the conspirators… | 是谁让我感染上 |
[32:07] | and the cancer which has now metastasized in my bloodstream. | 扩散到血液的癌症的证据 |
[32:32] | I have few short hours to conduct these tests… | 我只有几个小时做实验 |
[32:36] | Before I must appear before | 之后要面对调查小组 |
[32:37] | an F.B.I. Panel to explain myself. | 为自己辩护 |
[32:41] | And as I am ready to lie to them | 我打算隐瞒他们 |
[32:44] | about agent mulder, | 有关穆德探员的事 |
[32:45] | I am also ready to confront them with proof… | 我也打算拿出证据 |
[32:48] | Proof extracted from this tiny organism… | 从微生物中提取的证据 |
[32:52] | that could blow open | 也许能揭开轰动世界 |
[32:54] | a conspiracy of global consequence. | 的大阴谋 |
[32:58] | If agent Scully and I had been led to believe the conspiracy… | 如果史卡利探员和我怀疑 |
[33:01] | meant to destroy us has its roots | 想要毁了我们的阴谋 |
[33:03] | in the department of defense, | 是来自国防部 |
[33:04] | That fact seems all but irrefutable now. | 现在这个事实已经不容质疑 |
[33:08] | I have gained entry to a large storage facility by a hallway… | 我穿过五角大楼地下通道 |
[33:11] | connecting underground to the pentagon. | 来到很大的储藏空间 |
[33:14] | On hundreds of rows of shelves | 这里几百个架子上 |
[33:15] | are materials that reveal nothing to me… | 没有发现治疗 |
[33:17] | of a cure for Scully’s cancer. | 史卡利癌症的药物 |
[33:20] | And now, as I have reached the terminus of this space, | 现在我走到了尽头 |
[33:23] | What appears to be an old and | 这个老旧的资料库 |
[33:24] | antiquated filing system seems my only hope… | 成了我唯一的希望 |
[33:26] | of finding what this man kritschgau has assured me exists. | 克里斯盖尔信誓旦旦说药的存在 |
[33:31] | If his own desperate search for his son’s cure has eluded him, | 如果他渴望找到治好儿子的希望破灭 |
[33:34] | I now share his desperation… | 我现在和他一样沮丧 |
[33:36] | that among these drawers is a sign, a glimmer, | 这些抽屉成为了 |
[33:40] | Some small confirmation | 我为寻找真相来到这里 |
[33:41] | that the journey which has brought me here… | 的一丝希望 |
[33:45] | has not been in vain. | 证明所有一切并非毫无意义 |
[34:22] | – Yes ? – I had orders to contact you… | 什么事 我接到命令 |
[34:24] | in the event scott ostelhoff entered the building. | 史卡特·奥斯尔霍夫进入时必须要通知你 |
[34:26] | Is he there ? | 他在吗 |
[34:29] | His key card was scanned through the level four entrance. | 他刚在四楼的入口处刷过他的识别卡 |
[34:31] | He used the subterranean access to breach the pentagon. | 他刚穿过地下通道 进入五角大楼 |
[34:37] | Are you sure it’s him ? I can’t ascertain that. | 确定是他吗 无法确定 |
[34:40] | Do you want me to apprehend him ? | 是不是要逮捕他 |
[34:42] | Don’t do anything. | 什么都别做 什么都别说 |
[34:44] | I’m on my way. | 我马上来 |
[34:53] | If my work with agent mulder has tested… | 我和穆德的研究 |
[34:56] | the foundation of my beliefs, | 也许考验了我所相信的事情 |
[34:58] | Science has been and continues to be my guiding light. | 继续引导我的还是科学 |
[35:02] | Now I am again relying on its familiar and systematic methods… | 现在我还是依靠熟悉的系统方法 |
[35:06] | to arrive at a truth… | 探索真相 |
[35:08] | A fact that might explain the fate that has befallen me. | 这也许能解释为什么我会遭遇此命运 |
[35:12] | An investigation that began without, now turning within. | 现在这个调查开始转向内部 |
[35:18] | Taking cellular material from the unidentified life-Form… | 从不明细胞中取出的物质 |
[35:22] | and isolating a virus contained within it, | 提炼出的病毒 |
[35:25] | Then matching the dna from this virus… | 然后再去比较 |
[35:27] | against that which I believe has caused my cancer. | 让我得癌症的DNA |
[35:29] | I hope a picture will develop. | 我希望能 |
[35:31] | A picture that might confirm my darkest suspicions… | 证实我的怀疑 |
[35:35] | about the source of this disease invading my body, | 我体内癌症的病源 |
[35:39] | In hope of providing | 希望能找到证据 |
[35:40] | evidence that its cause is not without blame… | 这个病怎么来的 |
[35:43] | even though its cure remains unknown. | 就算我还没找到治疗方法 |
[35:46] | If science serves me to these ends, | 如果科学能帮我 |
[35:48] | it is not lost on me… | 就没有让我失望 |
[35:50] | that the tool with which I’ve come to depend on absolutely… | 我依靠的工具 |
[35:54] | cannot save or protect me, | 不可能救自己 保护自己 |
[35:57] | But only bring into focus the darkness that lies ahead. | 但能发现背后的谎言 |
[36:30] | There it is. I don’t understand. | 就是这个 我不明白 |
[36:34] | My dna hybridized with the viral dna from the cell culture. | 我的DNA里 有细胞病毒的DNA |
[36:39] | But that means… | 意思是 |
[36:42] | the material from the ice core sample… | 冰样本上的物质 |
[36:45] | You’d have to have dna from the unclassified chimera cells… | 你体内一定有 不明嵌合体的细胞物质 |
[36:47] | in your own body. I know. | 我知道 |
[36:50] | But how ? And how did you know ? | 怎么可能 你怎么知道 |
[36:52] | I believe that I was exposed to this material, | 我认为我是被感染 |
[36:55] | And it is responsible for giving me a serious illness. | 才生重病的 |
[36:58] | What kind of illness ? | 什么重病 |
[37:02] | One which cannot be cured. | 绝症 |
[37:30] | If I did indeed have the cure for scully’s cancer, | 如果我找到了史卡利癌症的解药 |
[37:33] | I was now as dependent on her as she was on me. | 我们现在需要对方 |
[37:36] | As I had breached this facility, | 我已经闯入了这个设施 |
[37:38] | I needed to find my way out to safety; | 现在要想办法逃出来 |
[37:41] | Depending on Scully to weave her story; | 我必须依靠史卡利去编织谎言 |
[37:43] | To tell her tale; to make them believe the lie. | 还要让他们相信 |
[37:51] | Agent Scully, please have a seat. | 史卡利探员 请坐 |
[37:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:01] | Agent Scully, we’ve had a brief discussion, | 史卡利探员 我们曾经讨论过 |
[38:04] | But will you restate the matter we’re here to put to rest. | 能否请你重申一下我们要讨论的事 |
[38:07] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[38:12] | Four years ago, section chief blevins… | 四年前 布列文斯科长派我 |
[38:16] | assigned me to a project you all know as the x-Files. | 到X档案 |
[38:19] | As I am a medical doctor with a background in hard science, | 因为我是医生 有医学背景 |
[38:24] | My job was to provide an analytical perspective… | 我的任务是分析 |
[38:28] | on the work of special agent fox mulder, | 穆德探员的工作 |
[38:32] | Whose investigations into the paranormal… | 他调查的各种灵异事件 |
[38:36] | were fueled by a personal belief… | 是因为他个人相信 |
[38:38] | that his sister had been abducted | 他十二岁时 |
[38:41] | by aliens when he was 12. | 妹妹被外星人绑架 |
[38:45] | I come here today, four years later, | 四年后 我来到这里 |
[38:49] | To report on the illegitimacy of agent mulder’s work. | 报告穆德探员的工作的不合理之处 |
[38:56] | That it is my scientific opinion… | 根据我的科学观察 |
[39:00] | that he became, through the course of these years, | 经过这几年 他已经成为了 |
[39:04] | A victim… | 受害者 |
[39:06] | A victim of his own false hopes… | 成为了自己幻想 |
[39:10] | and of his belief in the biggest of lies. | 和谎言蒙蔽的受害者 |
[39:13] | You were contacted by a man who | 有个自称是国防部的人 |
[39:15] | claimed he worked for the department of defense, | 曾经联络你 |
[39:18] | A michael kritschgau, | 一位叫克里斯盖尔的 |
[39:19] | Who told you that Mulder had been taken in by a hoax. | 他告诉你 穆德身陷一个骗局 |
[39:23] | – Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[39:26] | He told me a story which | 他告诉我的故事 |
[39:27] | detailed point-By-Point… | 详细的叙述 |
[39:29] | the systematic way in which agent mulder… | 穆德探员是如何被欺骗 |
[39:31] | had been deceived and used, | 被利用 |
[39:35] | And how I as his partner had been led down the same path… | 还有我 我身为他的搭档 也遭遇同样的下场 |
[39:39] | Losing a family member due to my allegiance… | 因为恪忠职守 我失去了家人 |
[39:43] | and contracting a fatal | 自己被人 |
[39:44] | disease which I was being told was engineered… | 感染上癌症 |
[39:47] | by the men who were responsible for agent Mulder’s deception. | 他说 这是欺骗穆德的人主使的 |
[39:50] | Were you able to convince | 你是否说服穆德探员 |
[39:51] | agent Mulder of these facts ? | 相信这些 |
[39:52] | What I couldn’t tell agent Mulder– | 我无法告诉穆德 |
[39:56] | What I had only just learned myself… | 我自己才发现的事实 |
[39:58] | Was that the cancer which | 几个月前 |
[40:00] | had been diagnosed in me… | 我染上的癌症 |
[40:01] | several months earlier had metastasized, | 现在已经扩散了 |
[40:04] | And the doctors told me short of a miracle… | 医生告诉我 没有出现奇迹 |
[40:08] | It would continue to aggressively invade my body… | 癌细胞会一直破坏我的身体 |
[40:13] | advancing faster each day towards the inevitable. | 病情不可避免得会加重 |
[40:55] | I’ll have security stop him at the entrance. | 我叫警卫在入口拦住他 |
[40:58] | No, it’s okay. Let him go. | 没关系 让他走 |
[41:08] | Early this morning… | 今早 |
[41:10] | I got a call from the police… | 警方联络我 |
[41:13] | asking me to come to agent mulder’s apartment. | 要我去穆德的公寓 |
[41:18] | The detective asked me… | 探长要我… |
[41:22] | He needed me to identify a body. | 去辨认尸体 |
[41:25] | Agent scully | 史卡利探员 |
[41:37] | Agent mulder died late last night… | 穆德昨晚在公寓里 |
[41:41] | from an apparent self-Inflicted gunshot wound to the head. | 死于自杀 |
[41:59] | Agent scully, these accusations that you’ve made… | 史卡利探员 你提出的指控 |
[42:03] | – You’ve been given a disease. – Yes, sir. | 你感染上疾病 是的 长官 |
[42:07] | They’re extremely serious charges. | 这些指控是很严重的 |
[42:09] | Yes, sir. But I have proof… | 是的 我有证据 |
[42:12] | against the men behind this… | 有关幕后主使 |
[42:15] | of the lies that I believed. | 有关 我相信的谎言 |
[42:20] | What I have here is proof undeniable… | 这个证据证明了 |
[42:25] | that the men who gave me this disease | 让我染上疾病的人 |
[42:27] | were also behind the hoax, | 就是骗局的主使 |
[42:28] | A plot designed to lead to agent mulder’s demise, | 这个阴谋 害死了穆德 |
[42:32] | and to my own, | 也害了我 |
[42:34] | Planned and executed by someone in this room. | 这个阴谋的主使者 就在这个房间里 |
[42:41] | What I have here… is scientific evidence– | 这是科学性的证据 |
[43:01] | You. Somebody get a doctor. | 你… 快找医生来 |
[43:47] | What ? What is it ? | 怎么了 这是什么 |
[43:50] | It’s deionized water. | 只是一般的蒸馏水 |
[43:52] | It’s nothing more than that. | 没有其他东西 |
[43:52] | It’s nothing more than that. | 没有其他东西 |
[44:43] | I made this ! | (未完 待续) |