时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | keep going | 加油… |
[00:06] | Keep going. That’s the way. | 加油 就是这样… |
[00:08] | Don’t stop now. | 不要停 |
[00:12] | Oh, come on, keep pushing. | 没错 继续推 |
[00:14] | No pain, no gain. | 要努力才有进步 |
[00:17] | Five more steps and | 再走五步 |
[00:19] | then you’re done. | 就可以停了 |
[00:20] | Five… | 五 |
[00:22] | four… | 四 |
[00:24] | three… | 三 |
[00:27] | Good. | 太好了 |
[00:29] | – And… super. | 呃 |
[00:31] | – Hit it. | 该你了 |
[00:36] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢的来 |
[00:37] | You’re coming along, Bobby. | 你真的做到了 巴比 |
[00:38] | – I’m pleased with your improvement. | -你的进展非常棒 我很满意 |
[00:40] | – Back off. | -你退后 |
[00:41] | Keep your fingers on your pepper spray, | 我已经说过了 |
[00:43] | just like i told you. | 要随时准备胡椒喷液 |
[00:52] | – Mr Piero, is all this necessary? | 皮罗先生 有必要吗 |
[00:56] | – Yes, ma’am. I’d say it is. | 我认为有必要 |
[01:01] | 弗吉尼亚州 罗顿 罗顿监狱医院 | |
[01:03] | So what’s this guy’s story? | 这家伙犯了什么罪 |
[01:05] | Cop killer. Regular people killer. | 杀警察和平民 |
[01:08] | General, all-around waste of skin. | 基本上是个人渣 |
[01:10] | So what are you scared of? | 你到底怕什么 |
[01:14] | Guy’s a vegetable. | 他基本上是个植物人 |
[01:15] | What’s he gonna do? | 他能够怎么办 |
[01:16] | Run over you with his big plastic wheel? | 用轮子压过你吗 |
[01:19] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[01:20] | You wanna last here more than a week, | 如果你想在这里生存一星期 |
[01:22] | you don’t ever underestimate this man. | 就不要小看这个人 |
[01:25] | Never trust him and | 绝对不要信任他 |
[01:26] | never let your guard down around him. | 不要失去戒心 |
[01:28] | Never. Capisce? | 懂吗 |
[01:31] | Comprendo. | 明白了 |
[03:13] | What’s up, Modell? | 莫德尔 怎么了 |
[03:49] | Hey, Chuck? | 查克 |
[04:13] | What the hell happened, Chuck? | 发生什么事 查克 |
[04:15] | Where’s Modell? | 莫德尔去哪了 |
[04:16] | He had to go. | 他必须走 |
[05:13] | The orderly’s being questioned. | 我们正在询问那个看护 |
[05:16] | Judging by his mental state, | 可是他的心智状态 |
[05:17] | he’s not gonna be much help. | 让他对我们没有任何帮助 |
[05:18] | So there’s very little we know | 我们现在什么 |
[05:20] | for sure at this point. | 都无法确定 |
[05:21] | What we do know is that | 只知道上次查房 |
[05:23] | the last confirmed bed check was 2.04 a.M. | 是凌晨2点4分 |
[05:26] | As of 6.14 a.M., | 清晨6点14分 |
[05:27] | the subject was reported escaped. | 嫌疑犯已经逃走了 |
[05:30] | Since then there have been | 从此以后 |
[05:31] | no further sightings or contact. | 没有被任何人见到他 |
[05:33] | How did he make his way out of the building? | 这个人是怎么逃出去的 |
[05:35] | Every indication is he simply | 现在的证据显示 |
[05:37] | walked out the door. | 他是从大门走出去的 |
[05:40] | Due to the unique nature | 因为这一次的 |
[05:42] | of this investigation, | 调查很特殊 |
[05:44] | the FBI will head the manhunt. | 由调查局负责追捕 |
[05:46] | The Marshals Service will | 法警也会派出 |
[05:48] | lend their expertise | 他们的专家 |
[05:49] | and will coordinate | 透过我们的 |
[05:50] | their efforts with myself | 协调办案 |
[05:51] | or my designated SACs, | 我所指派的两位探员是 |
[05:53] | Agents Mulder and Scully. | 穆德和史卡利探员 |
[05:55] | They apprehended the subject | 嫌犯第一次 |
[05:57] | the first time around. | 就是被他们逮捕的 |
[05:58] | Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员 |
[05:59] | The subjects name is | 嫌犯的姓名是 |
[06:01] | Robert Patrick Modell. | 罗伯特·莫德尔 |
[06:02] | He’s a serial killer responsible for | 至少犯下 |
[06:05] | at least 17 murders. | 17起谋杀案 |
[06:06] | Specifically, he targets law enforcement. | 对象大多是执法人员 |
[06:09] | In 1996, he caused the death | 96年时谋杀了 |
[06:10] | of an f.B.I. Agent | 调查局探员 |
[06:12] | and a loudoun county | 以及劳顿郡的副警长 |
[06:14] | It was all a game to him. | 对他来说这只是游戏 |
[06:16] | He was looking for, | 他在找能够匹敌的对手 |
[06:17] | in his words, “A worthy adversary”. | 值得尊敬的对手 |
[06:19] | To win makes him feel important. | 胜利使他觉得很重要 |
[06:21] | He likes to think of himself as a ronin, | 他认为自己是日本浪人 |
[06:24] | a warrior without a master, | 没有主人的武士 |
[06:25] | adhering to the Budo, | 所谓的 |
[06:27] | the Japanese way of war. | 日本武士道 |
[06:28] | In truth, | 事实上 |
[06:29] | he’s a highly | 他是非常聪明的 |
[06:30] | intelligent sociopath | 不怕死的 |
[06:31] | who has no fear of dying. | 反社会者 |
[06:33] | In keeping with his game archetype, | 在他的游戏中 |
[06:35] | he likes to leave clues. | 他喜欢留下一些线索 |
[06:36] | We expect to be contacted | 因此我们希望不久后 |
[06:38] | by him hopefully sooner rather than later. | 他会联络我们 |
[06:40] | We fully expect him to pick up | 我们相信 |
[06:42] | exactly where he left off. | 他会继续犯案 |
[06:44] | What do you mean, | 你们刚刚说他 |
[06:45] | he just walked out the building? | 从大门走出去是什么意思 |
[06:47] | Modell refers to himself as “Pusher”. | 莫德尔认为自己是推销者 |
[06:49] | Technically speaking, | 基本上 |
[06:50] | all of his victims’ | 受害者的伤 |
[06:51] | wounds were self-Inflicted. | 都是自己造成的 |
[06:53] | He has a unique ability to | 这个人有能力去 |
[06:55] | force his will upon others, | 屈服其他人的意志 |
[06:57] | to push his victims into hurting | 他让受害者自残 |
[06:59] | or killing themselves. | 和自杀 |
[07:01] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[07:02] | This is all you need to know: | 你们只需要知道这么多 |
[07:04] | Do not trust this man. | 不要信任这个人 |
[07:05] | Do not talk to him. | 不要和他说话 |
[07:06] | Do not engage him in conversation, | 不要和他交谈 |
[07:08] | even if he is unarmed. | 即使他没有武器 |
[07:10] | Approach him with | 而且一定要有 |
[07:11] | extraordinary caution, | 足够的支援 |
[07:12] | – and then only with adequate backup. | 才能靠近他 |
[07:14] | – What’s “Adequate backup”? | 什么才算足够的支援 |
[07:15] | Adequate backup? | 足够的支援 |
[07:17] | Every cop you can lay your hands on. | 所有你能找到的警察 |
[07:21] | Line up for your assignments. | 大家来分派任务吧 |
[07:25] | – What’s Modell’s condition? | 莫德尔的情况如何 |
[07:26] | – Extremer weakened. | 非常虚弱 |
[07:27] | – The doctors say | 医生说他 |
[07:29] | he can barely even walk. | 几乎无法行走 |
[07:30] | – Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:31] | Mulder, I’m amazed he’s even alive. | 我很意外他还活着 |
[07:33] | The condition we last saw | 我们上一次看到他时 |
[07:34] | him in – comatose, | 他脑部中弹 |
[07:35] | a bullet in the head. | 昏迷不醒 |
[07:36] | – How did he recover? | 他是如何康复的 |
[07:37] | – Apparently, about six months ago | 6个月前的一天 |
[07:39] | he simply woke up. | 他突然醒来 |
[07:41] | It’s unusual but it’s not unheard of. | 少见 但是发生过 |
[07:43] | – And his brain tumour | 他的脑瘤呢 |
[07:44] | that was killing him? | 他不是快要死了吗 |
[07:46] | – It still is. | 现在还是一样 |
[07:46] | – Is there anybody on staff | 有没有工作人员 |
[07:48] | we can talk to? | 是应该访谈的 |
[07:49] | – He has a physical therapist. | -有一位物理治疗师 |
[07:51] | Mulder… | -穆德 |
[07:54] | What if Modell plans to pick up | 万一莫德尔打算 |
[07:56] | where he left off? | 继续犯案怎么办 |
[07:57] | Where does that leave you? | 你想他会从哪里开始 |
[07:58] | You were his prime target. | 你是他的第一目标 |
[08:00] | – Should you be heading | 你能负责这次 |
[08:01] | this investigation? | 的调查吗 |
[08:02] | – What’s your point? | 你要说的是什么 |
[08:05] | That it’s exactly what he wants. | 这就是他的目的 |
[08:07] | That once again, | 让你再一次 |
[08:08] | you’re playing his game. | 玩他的游戏 |
[08:22] | The escaped inmate, | 越狱犯 |
[08:23] | Robert Patrick Modell, | 罗伯特·莫德尔 |
[08:25] | was convicted in 1996 | 是1996年 |
[08:26] | of charges stemming from an incident | 被判刑的 |
[08:28] | in which he brandished a firearm | 当时他在医院里 |
[08:30] | in a downtown hospital. | 杀了两个人 |
[08:33] | Two people died. | 警方请 |
[08:33] | Officials cautioning residents | 大众要小心 |
[08:35] | not to approach this man. | 不要接近这个人 |
[08:36] | He is considered to be extremely dangerous. | 他非常的危险 |
[08:39] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[08:39] | Can I help you? | 我能够帮你什么忙吗 |
[08:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:49] | You’re not scared of snakes? | -你不怕蛇吗 |
[08:53] | Huh? | -什么 |
[08:55] | Looks like a timber rattler. | 看起来像是响尾蛇 |
[09:01] | Hold on tight to the neck now. | 紧紧的抓住脖子 |
[09:03] | Don’t let it bite you. | 不要让它咬到你 |
[09:06] | Don’t drop it. | 不要放下 |
[09:08] | If you drop it… | 放下了 |
[09:10] | it’ll get ya. | 就会咬你 |
[09:13] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[09:16] | Do you think I could | 可以提供一点 |
[09:18] | get some service now? | 服务给我吗 |
[09:20] | Go into the back | 到后面去 |
[09:24] | and put the snake down. | 把蛇放下 |
[09:44] | This was the scene at Lorton Penitentiary | 这是1小时前 |
[09:47] | less than one hour ago. | 罗顿监狱的情况 |
[09:49] | Agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, | 调查局的探员与 |
[09:51] | along with the US Marshals Service | 美国法警 |
[09:53] | and representatives of local law-enforcement, | 和当地执法部门 |
[09:55] | assembled a multi-agency task to… | 一起成立了专案小组 |
[09:59] | He couldn’t have been faking | 我只能这么说 |
[10:01] | it completely. | 他不可能是完全假装的 |
[10:02] | The gunshot wound did | 这个枪伤使 |
[10:04] | a hell of a lot of damage. | 他伤得很重 |
[10:08] | You’re the officer that shot him. | 你就是射伤他的人 |
[10:12] | It says here that Modell had | 记录显示莫德尔 |
[10:13] | a visitor yesterday afternoon. | 昨天下午有访客 |
[10:15] | – Who? – It’s marked “LSC”. | -是谁-英文缩写是LSC |
[10:18] | Little Sisters of Charity. | 慈善小姐妹 |
[10:19] | They try to visit | 这是一个专门拜访 |
[10:20] | hospitalized inmates. | 住院犯人的组织 |
[10:22] | Did Modell get any other | 除了她们以外 |
[10:23] | visitors besides the | 莫德尔还有 |
[10:24] | Little Sisters of Charity? | 其他的访客吗 |
[10:26] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知 没有 |
[10:27] | He didn’t have much in the way of family. | 他没有什么家人 |
[10:29] | He was raised in foster homes mostly. | 他是孤儿院里长大的 |
[10:34] | Sounds like you got to know him well. | 听起来你和他很熟 |
[10:36] | He never gave me any grief. He worked | 他没有找我麻烦 |
[10:38] | hard at getting better. | 很努力的康复 |
[10:40] | I talked to him sometimes. | -有时候我会和他聊 |
[10:41] | – About what? | -聊什么 |
[10:42] | – Small talk. Nothing important. | 随便聊聊 没什么 |
[10:44] | – He’d ask how I was. | 他会问问我的近况 |
[10:46] | – He’s a very considerate man. | 他是个很体贴的人 |
[10:48] | I don’t doubt for a second | 我毫不怀疑 |
[10:50] | Robert Modell belongs in prison, | 他应该坐牢 |
[10:52] | but I had never had any | 可是我对他 |
[10:53] | problem with him personally. | 没有什么偏见 |
[10:55] | Agents, | 探员 |
[10:56] | it’s Modell. | 是莫德尔 |
[11:01] | He’s asking for you. We’re | 他要找你 |
[11:03] | running a trace right now. | 我们正在追踪电话 |
[11:05] | We just need 30 seconds. | 只需要30秒 |
[11:16] | – Yeah? – Two words: | -什么事 -一句话 |
[11:19] | it’s alive. | 游戏没结束 |
[11:22] | – I don’t feel like playing your game, | 我不想玩你的游戏 |
[11:24] | Modell. | 莫德尔 |
[11:24] | – Touchy. Look, Mulder, | 有触动啊 穆德 |
[11:25] | – there’s something I need you to hear. | 我有话要告诉你 |
[11:27] | – Tell me in person, Modell. | 亲自告诉我 莫德尔 |
[11:29] | No. Seriously, listen to me. | 说认真的 听我说 |
[11:31] | No, you listen. | 你听我说 |
[11:32] | Either come back here on your own, | 你自己回来 |
[11:34] | or I drag your sorry ass | 不然我就 |
[11:35] | back on the bumper of my car. | 捉你回来 |
[11:37] | – Time? – Ten more seconds. | -时间 -还要10秒 |
[11:39] | – When did you turn into | 你什么时候变成 |
[11:40] | Clint Eastwood? | 克林特·伊斯伍德 |
[11:40] | – Don’t let him rope you in. | 不要上他的当 |
[11:42] | Stop talking like a tough guy | 别耍个性 |
[11:44] | and pay attention. | 给我听好 |
[11:45] | – I know you’re tracing this call. | 我知道你们在追踪电话 |
[11:47] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[11:48] | – Mulder, hang up the phone. | 穆德 快挂电话 |
[11:51] | Mulder, are you going to listen… | 我要你仔细听 |
[11:58] | We got it. | 定位成功 |
[12:22] | – There’s nothing back there. | 后面没有 |
[12:24] | – How far could he get? | 他能够逃多远 |
[12:32] | Outside! | 在外面 |
[12:54] | – Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[12:56] | Where’s Modell? | 莫德尔在哪里 |
[12:58] | – He had to go. | 他必须走 |
[13:43] | I’m gonna take a wild stab here | 我随便的猜一猜 |
[13:46] | and guess this is a clue. | 这是线索吗 |
[13:56] | It appears as if he | 他好像是吞了 |
[13:57] | died from ingesting paint. | 油漆死的 |
[14:00] | I imagine he did all of this | 这些应该是他的杰作 |
[14:01] | and then drank what was left. | 然后他喝了剩下的油漆 |
[14:07] | See what you can make of it. | 看看有什么线索 |
[14:10] | Modell? | 莫德尔吗 |
[14:11] | – Cerulean blue. | 天蓝色 |
[14:13] | – What’s the point of all this? | 这是什么意义 |
[14:15] | Maybe his victim. | 也许是他选择的受害人 |
[14:16] | This is Nathan Bowman, | 这是罗顿郡地检署的 |
[14:20] | He’s the prosecutor that | 内森·波曼 |
[14:22] | tried Modell in 1996. | 96年起诉莫德尔的检察官 |
[14:24] | – So you think it’s simple revenge? | 你认为这是复仇吗 |
[14:27] | – Sir? It’s not a manifesto. | 长官 这不是声明 |
[14:29] | It’s the same single ideogram over and over. | 只是同样的符号 |
[14:31] | Which is what? | -是什么意思 |
[14:33] | The hand it’s in is sloppy, | -虽然写得很模糊 |
[14:34] | but I think it’s supposed to be “Kitsunegari”. | 但应该是 |
[14:37] | Fox hunt. | 猎狐 |
[14:40] | – Fox Mulder. – That’s a little on the nose, | 福克斯就是狐的意思 |
[14:43] | don’t you think? | 这不会太明显了吗 |
[14:55] | Was Nathan Bowman married? | 内森有没有结婚 |
[15:05] | Yep. | 有 |
[15:06] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[15:18] | Linda. Bet that’s his wife, huh? | 他的太太一定是琳达吧 |
[15:25] | – Nova Max Realty. – Hi, Linda? | -麦克斯地产 -是琳达吗 |
[15:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:27] | Mrs. Bowman has left | 波曼太太 |
[15:28] | the office to meet a client. | 去见客户了 |
[15:29] | May i take a message ? | 可以替你留言吗 |
[15:31] | Do you know the name of the client | 你知道波曼太太去见的 |
[15:33] | Mrs Bowman went to see? | 客户的名字吗 |
[15:35] | It’s, uh…Mr. Fox mulder. | 是福克斯·穆德 |
[15:38] | – It’s him. | -是他 |
[15:38] | – Location. Find where he is. | -看看他在什么地方 |
[15:40] | Do you know where Mrs Bowman | 你知道波曼太太去哪 |
[15:42] | went to meet Fox Mulder? A location? | 见福克斯·穆德的地址 |
[15:45] | A commercial property | 应该是弗斯顿教会 |
[15:46] | in Falls Church. | 附近的商业物业 |
[15:48] | – Um, can you hold on, please? | -请等一下 |
[15:50] | – Yeah. | -好的 |
[15:51] | Give me the Falls Church PD. | 赶快联络弗斯教会警局 |
[16:14] | Unit six at 214 Channel Avenue. | 第六小组来到了查纳大道214号 |
[16:16] | Signs of forced entry. | 这里有破门而入的迹象 |
[16:17] | We’re gonna check it out. | 我们要进去查查 |
[16:19] | Exercise extreme caution, six. | 请小心 |
[16:21] | Backup is en route. | 支援警员已经上路了 |
[16:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:55] | Officer? | 警官 |
[16:58] | I’m over here. | 我在这里 |
[17:01] | Keep on comin’. That’s right. | 过来 对了 |
[17:09] | No, not that way. | 不是这个方向 |
[17:11] | Not that way, either. Y | 也不是这个方向 |
[17:13] | ou’re getting warmer. | 越来越接近了 |
[17:15] | Dead ahead. | 就在你们的 |
[17:17] | Straight in front of you. | 正前方 |
[17:20] | Buddy, I’m straight in front of you. | 兄弟 我就在你前面 |
[17:22] | What do you want me to do? | 你们要我怎么做 |
[17:24] | Draw you a map? | 帮你们画地图吗 |
[17:26] | Keep comin’. | 快到了 |
[17:27] | Almost there. | 差不多了 |
[17:32] | Put it down! | 把枪放下 |
[17:34] | Put the gun down! | 现在把枪放下 |
[17:42] | Face down! | 趴下 |
[17:44] | Do it! | 面向下 快点 |
[17:53] | Marty, I got him! | 马帝 我逮到他了 |
[17:54] | Up here! | 快来 |
[18:11] | Federal Agents! | 我们是联邦探员 |
[18:12] | Officer, where are you?! | 警官 你们在哪里 |
[18:14] | Upstairs! Sir, I got him! | 楼上 我逮到他了 |
[18:29] | – I got him! | 我逮到他了 |
[18:30] | – He’s gone crazy! | 他疯了 |
[18:31] | Get him away from me! | 赶快叫他走开 |
[18:34] | Give me your gun. | 枪交给我 |
[18:36] | – He was here. | 他来过了 |
[18:36] | He came for the woman. | 他来找过那个女人 |
[18:38] | – Why Bowman’s wife? | 为什么是波曼的太太 |
[18:39] | – What would he want with her? | 他要如何对付她 |
[18:41] | – Hey, we got a visitor! | 有人来了 |
[18:51] | Linda Bowman? | 琳达·波曼吗 |
[18:52] | – I’m Fox Mulder. – Hi. Uh… | -我是福克斯·穆德-你好 |
[18:56] | You’re my 12.15? | 你是我12点15分要见的客户吗 |
[19:01] | The appointment was made this morning | 他是今天早上 |
[19:04] | through my secretary. | 与我秘书约的 |
[19:09] | All I know is I was supposed | 我只知道要来这里与 |
[19:11] | to meet a Mr Mulder here. | 穆德先生见面 |
[19:13] | He didn’t leave a number, | 他没有留下电话 |
[19:15] | and I couldn’t call him | 我无法告诉他 |
[19:17] | to tell him that I was running late. | 我会迟到 |
[19:23] | Why would someone do this to Nathan? | 为什么有人会如此对待内森 |
[19:27] | Mrs Bowman, | 波曼太太 |
[19:27] | did your husband ever discuss | 你丈夫有没有和你谈过 |
[19:30] | his work as a prosecutor with you? | 地检处的工作 |
[19:34] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[19:36] | Did he ever mention the | 他有没有提过 |
[19:37] | name Robert Patrick Modell? | 罗伯特·莫德尔 |
[19:40] | “Pusher”? | 推销者 |
[19:43] | That was Nathan’s biggest case. | 那是内森最大的一个案子 |
[19:45] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[19:47] | Can you think of any reason why | 你知道不知道为什么 |
[19:48] | this man Modell would take an interest in you? | 莫德尔会对你感到兴趣 |
[19:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:54] | We believe he murdered your husband. | 我们认为他谋杀了你丈夫 |
[19:58] | It also appears that he made | 他似乎也是 |
[19:59] | the appointment to see you today. | 今天早上约你的人 |
[20:03] | – No, he’s in prison. | 不…他在坐牢 |
[20:05] | – Not since six o’clock this morning. | 他今早6点越狱了 |
[20:09] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[20:17] | You’re safe with us, Mrs Bowman. | 你现在很安全 波曼太太 |
[20:20] | If you’ll come with me, | 你和我们在一起 |
[20:21] | we’ll place you in protective custody. | 我们会保护你的 |
[20:37] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[20:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:44] | – Mulder? | 穆德 |
[20:45] | – Why didn’t Modell | 莫德尔为什么没有 |
[20:46] | just kill those two cops? | 杀了那两名警察 |
[20:48] | – What was to stop him? | -是什么阻止了他 |
[20:49] | – Hopefully he wasn’t capable. | -希望是他下不了手 |
[20:51] | – As in too tired? | -他太累了吗 |
[20:52] | – We’ve seen that before with him. | -他曾经也如此过 |
[20:54] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 也许 我不知道 |
[20:56] | Something’s just not making sense. | 太不合理了 |
[21:01] | – Can I borrow your radio? | -借一下你的无线电 |
[21:02] | – Yes, sir. | -好的 长官 |
[21:31] | Gracias, amigo. | 谢谢你 朋友 |
[22:32] | – What took you so long? | 你怎么等了这么久才来 |
[22:34] | – Scully, I got him. | 史卡利 我找到他了 |
[22:36] | Come quick. | 快点来 |
[22:36] | – Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[22:37] | – Hold on. | -等一下 |
[22:38] | North side of Channel, second floor. | -我在北恻 我在二楼 |
[22:40] | Some engineering company. | 一家工程公司 |
[22:42] | – We need to talk. | -我们需要谈谈 |
[22:43] | – Shut up, Modell! | -住口 莫德尔 |
[22:44] | – Mulder, listen to me. | 穆德 听我说 我有话要告诉你 |
[22:45] | – I said shut up! | 我叫你住口 |
[22:46] | – There’s something I need… | 住口 不 |
[22:48] | – Shut up or I will shoot you! | 然我一枪毙了你 |
[22:50] | – Mulder… | -穆德 |
[22:51] | – I will shoot you! Shut up! | -我会开枪的 |
[22:53] | You’re going to listen to me. | 你要听我说 穆德 |
[22:58] | You’re going to listen to me, Mulder. | 你必须听我说 |
[23:01] | I will shoot you. | 我会开枪的 |
[23:04] | Listen. | 你要听我说 |
[23:07] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[23:14] | – Mulder, what happened? | 穆德怎么了 |
[23:16] | Where’s Modell? | -莫德尔在哪 |
[23:18] | – He had to go. | -他必须走 |
[23:30] | About ten minutes ago. | 大约10分钟前 |
[23:32] | He can’t have gotten far. | 不可能逃太远 |
[23:34] | – Anything? – No sign. | -有发现吗 -没有 |
[23:39] | Yes, Agent Mulder’s fine. | 穆德探员没有问题 |
[23:43] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[23:49] | – How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[23:50] | – Aside from the utter grinding humiliation | 除了觉得丢脸 |
[23:53] | that comes from knowing I let our | 把嫌疑犯放走 |
[23:55] | suspect go… pretty good. | 其他还算可以 |
[23:57] | It could have happened to anyone, | 穆德 |
[24:00] | Mulder. | 谁都可能这样 |
[24:00] | No, | 不是的 |
[24:01] | actually it couldn’t have. | 事实不是如此 |
[24:02] | I didn’t find Modell. | 是他来找我的 |
[24:03] | He sought me out. | 他把我引出来 |
[24:04] | – He wanted me to hear his message. | 他要我听他的话 |
[24:06] | – Which was what? | -他说了什么 |
[24:07] | – “Don’t play the game.” | -不要玩游戏 |
[24:09] | – Whose game? His? | -谁的游戏 他的吗 |
[24:10] | I don’t think so. | -我不知道 |
[24:11] | I’m not even sure | 我甚至不确定 |
[24:12] | he’s playing a game. | 他在玩游戏 |
[24:13] | Of course he is. | 他当然在玩 |
[24:14] | You said | 你说的 |
[24:15] | yourself that he was gonna | 你自己都说 |
[24:16] | pick up where he left off. | 他要继续犯案 |
[24:17] | Why didn’t he kill the | 那他为什么没有杀 |
[24:19] | cops or the prison guard? | 警察和监狱守卫 |
[24:21] | Hell, why didn’t he kill me? | 他为什么没有杀我 |
[24:23] | Why didn’t he make me eat | 让我自己 |
[24:24] | a bullet out of my own gun? | 开枪自杀 |
[24:26] | He could have. | -他可以这样做的 |
[24:27] | – He killed Nathan Bowman. | -他杀了内森.波曼 |
[24:28] | – He was there, | 他绝对在场 |
[24:29] | but it doesn’t | 但不能证明 |
[24:30] | prove he did it. | 是他下的手 |
[24:31] | This man’s affected you. | 穆德 |
[24:32] | He’s influenced your thinking. | 这家伙影响了你的想法 |
[24:34] | – It’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[24:35] | – A man is made to drink a gallon of paint? | 那个人被迫喝了一加仑的油漆 |
[24:39] | Kitsunegari: fox hunt. | 猎狐 |
[24:40] | You’re saying that’s not Modell? | 你还说这不是莫德尔 |
[24:42] | Modell is involved. | 莫德尔确实 |
[24:43] | He’s related to it somehow, | 有参与 |
[24:45] | but not the way you think. | 但与你想的不一样 |
[24:47] | – That’s your opinion. | -这是你的看法吗 |
[24:49] | – Yeah. | -是的 |
[24:50] | That’s my opinion. | 这是我的看法 |
[24:53] | How can you be | 你怎么能确定 |
[24:55] | sure it’s your own? | 这是你的看法 |
[24:56] | What do we still agree on here? | 我们为什么要在这里 |
[24:58] | That Modell was | 莫德尔想要 |
[24:59] | pursuing Linda Bowman? | 找琳达·波曼吗 |
[25:01] | I’d like to know why. | 我想要知道为什么 |
[25:03] | 弗吉尼亚州 安纳戴尔 调查局避难所 | |
[25:12] | I’m sorry. I don’t know if | 对不起 |
[25:14] | I can tell you much more | 我知道的 |
[25:16] | than I already have. | 都告诉你们了 |
[25:18] | We appreciate your help. | 我们感谢你的帮忙 |
[25:21] | I know Nathan was very proud | 我知道内 |
[25:24] | of having | 森很骄傲 |
[25:25] | prosecuted the case. | 自己处理了这个案子 |
[25:27] | He said this man. Modell, | 他说过莫德尔 |
[25:30] | was extremely clever and dangerous | 非常聪明 危险 |
[25:34] | and that he was a menace to society. | 威胁到这个社会 |
[25:37] | Nathan mentioned that an FBI agent | 他也提到一位调查局探员 |
[25:40] | had ultimately shot him. | 开枪射中了他 |
[25:42] | – Was that you? | 是你吗 |
[25:45] | – Yes. | 是 |
[25:46] | He said you crippled him | 他说是你让 |
[25:48] | and put him in a wheelchair. | 他坐了轮椅 |
[25:50] | Nathan said it was too bad that | 你没杀死他 |
[25:53] | you just didn’t kill him. | 真是可惜 |
[25:56] | It would have saved the | 他的死可以 |
[25:58] | taxpayers the cost of a trial. | 节省诉讼费用 |
[26:04] | Your husband talked with | 她的丈夫和你 |
[26:06] | you a lot about it. | 谈了很多 |
[26:07] | Well, as I said, | 我说过他 |
[26:09] | he was proud. | 觉得很骄傲 |
[26:12] | I guess he felt that it was | 我认为这是 |
[26:14] | his brush with greatness. | 他的一大成就 |
[26:20] | Is it possible that he mentioned | 他有没有可能 |
[26:22] | you to Robert Modell? | 向莫德尔提过你的事 |
[26:23] | No, I sincerely doubt it. | 我觉得没有可能 |
[26:26] | – We were only married | 我和内森 |
[26:28] | two months. | 才结婚两个月 |
[26:29] | – How long did you know him? | 你认识他多久了 |
[26:33] | It was two months and two days. | 2个月又2天 |
[26:36] | Why wait when | 真爱来时 |
[26:37] | it’s true love? | 为什么要等待 |
[26:39] | – You never know | 谁都不知道 |
[26:40] | how long you have. | 能维持多久 |
[26:42] | – No, you don’t. | 没错 |
[26:43] | It’s not like Nathan | 内森这个人 |
[26:44] | was impulsive or flighty. | 不是冲动型的 |
[26:46] | I don’t wanna | 我不想这样子 |
[26:47] | paint him as that. | 去形容他 |
[26:49] | He was | 他是蓝色的 |
[26:50] | true blue. | (忠贞不二的) |
[26:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:16] | – She killed Nathan Bowman. | -是她杀内森波曼的 |
[27:17] | – What? | -什么 |
[27:18] | Modell was there for | 莫德尔在场 |
[27:19] | another reason. | 不知道为什么 |
[27:20] | She killed her husband. | 是她杀死她丈夫的 |
[27:21] | – Mulder… | -穆德探员 等一下 |
[27:22] | – Just hear me out. | -听我说 |
[27:23] | His “Brush with greatness”. | 她丈夫的一大成就 |
[27:25] | She won’t “Paint him” As impulsive. | 她不想要如此形容他 |
[27:27] | Who talks like that? | -有什么人会这样说话 |
[27:28] | – You tell me. | -你告诉我 |
[27:28] | – She was waving it under our noses. | 她根本是在耍我们 |
[27:31] | Modell warned me not | 莫德尔警告过我 |
[27:32] | to play the game. | 别玩游戏 |
[27:33] | I think it was her game | 应该指的是 |
[27:34] | he was talking about. | 她的游戏 |
[27:35] | Modell told you? | -莫德尔告诉过你 |
[27:37] | Has she asked how her | -她有没有问过 |
[27:38] | husband was murdered? | 丈夫是如何被谋杀的 |
[27:39] | Is she interested in the details? | 她对细节有感兴趣吗 |
[27:42] | An escaped serial killer is | 她被越狱的系列 |
[27:43] | supposedly stalking her. | 杀人犯跟踪 |
[27:45] | Does she seem fearful to you? | 她有显得很害怕吗 |
[27:47] | The woman’s in shock, | 穆德探员 |
[27:48] | Agent Mulder. | 这个女人受惊了 |
[27:49] | She’s not herself. | 现在精神恍惚 |
[27:52] | I might add neither are you. | 我认为你也一样 |
[27:55] | – You heard her in there, Scully. | 你在场 史卡利 |
[27:58] | – Mulder, no. | 穆德 不 |
[27:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:01] | You said it yourself: | 你自己也说过. |
[28:02] | don’t listen to Modell, | 不要听莫德尔的话 |
[28:04] | don’t trust him. | 不要信任他 |
[28:05] | But you’ve done both. | 现在你正在犯这两个错误 |
[28:07] | But what if she can | 万一她有莫德尔 |
[28:08] | do what Modell does? | 的能力呢 |
[28:12] | – I think you should go home. | 我认为你应该回家 |
[28:14] | – You think I should go home? | 你认为我应该回家吗 |
[28:16] | You’re suspended | 直到我认为 |
[28:17] | until such time i’m confident | 你恢复正常了 |
[28:17] | your judgment is sound. | 你现在被停职了 |
[28:21] | – Give me your weapon. | 把武器交给我 |
[28:23] | – Who are you afraid | 你怕我会用 |
[28:24] | I’m gonna point it at? | 武器指着谁 |
[28:26] | Mulder, | 穆德 |
[28:26] | I think you should do what he says. | 你应该听他的话 |
[28:40] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[28:43] | Would it be possible to | 可不可以给 |
[28:45] | get something to drink? | 我一点水喝 |
[28:46] | Water? | 是沃特吗 |
[28:47] | I’ll have somebody come right in. | 我马上派人过去 |
[28:50] | I’ll prove it. | 我会证明的 |
[28:52] | – Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员 |
[28:54] | – Go fetch her some water. | 去帮她倒杯水吧 |
[29:02] | I don’t know | 我和那个人 |
[29:03] | the man that well. | 真的没那么熟 |
[29:04] | I’m sorry you got | 你们怎么 |
[29:05] | the impression I do. | 会这么想 |
[29:06] | Anything at all | 你还记得 |
[29:07] | that you might recall? | 一些什么 |
[29:08] | Did he ever talk about his past? | 他有没有谈过自己的过去 |
[29:11] | – Mention anybody special? | 有没有提过什么人 |
[29:13] | A woman? | -比如说女人 |
[29:14] | – No. | -没有 |
[29:14] | Anything remarkable | 你记得不记得 |
[29:16] | he ever said | 他说过什么 |
[29:16] | that you can remember? | 特别的话 |
[29:18] | One time someone else said | 我想有一次 |
[29:20] | something about him that | 别人说的话 |
[29:21] | struck me as unusual. | 使我觉得很特别 |
[29:22] | What was that? | 那是什么话 |
[29:23] | It was one of the nuns who | 有一位小姐妹慈善 |
[29:25] | visits from Little Sisters of Charity. | 的修女来访过 |
[29:28] | She once referred to him | 说他是被 |
[29:30] | as a conquered warrior | 征服的武士 |
[29:31] | That was kind of weird. | 我认为这有一点奇怪 |
[29:33] | The same nun who visited | 是不是 |
[29:35] | the day before he escaped? | 他逃狱前一天来拜访的修女 |
[29:36] | – Yeah, | 是的 |
[29:37] | the one that always visits. | 来看他的总是同一个人 |
[29:38] | – How many times has she visited? | 她来看过他几次 |
[29:39] | – Maybe three, four. | 也许三四次 |
[29:41] | – Will you take a look at something? | 可不可以帮我看一下 |
[29:43] | Is that the woman? | 是不是这个女人 |
[29:45] | Is that the nun? | 她是修女吗 |
[29:48] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[29:49] | I’m blind as a bat. | 我看不清楚 |
[29:53] | – Therapy room. | 康复室 |
[29:54] | – Here. Glasses? | 眼镜 |
[29:55] | Uh-huh. Yeah. Yeah, absolutely. | 没问题 |
[30:00] | – It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[30:01] | – Where’d you leave ’em? | 你放在哪里了 |
[30:04] | Uh-huh. Uh-huh. | 好的 |
[30:08] | Ok. | 没错 |
[30:11] | Oh, yeah, he’s here. | 他在 |
[30:20] | No! | 不要 |
[30:38] | I need help in here! | 谁来帮忙 |
[30:46] | Help! | 救命 |
[31:06] | Hey, you got him? | 逮到他了吗 |
[31:16] | – Go home. – What? | -回家 -什么 |
[31:20] | Go home. | 回家 |
[31:56] | – Scully. | 史卡利 |
[31:57] | – Hey, Scully. It’s me. | 史卡利 是我 |
[31:58] | – Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[31:59] | – I’m at the prison. | 我在监狱里 |
[32:01] | You were told to lay off. | 穆德 我不是叫你别管了吗 |
[32:03] | It’s too late for that. | 现在已经太迟了 |
[32:04] | Modell’s therapist electrocuted | 莫德尔的康复治疗师 |
[32:06] | herself in front of me. | 刚刚在我面前被电死了 |
[32:07] | – She was on the phone when she did it. | 她触电时正在打电话 |
[32:09] | – It was Modell. | -是莫德尔 – |
[32:10] | – It was Linda Bowman. | 是琳达.波曼 |
[32:11] | – Mulder! | 穆德 |
[32:12] | The therapist would’ve identified her | 她本来会辨识出她 |
[32:13] | And verified that she visited | 指出她来监狱 |
[32:15] | modell in the prison. | 看过莫德尔 |
[32:16] | Would have? You don’t know that. | 你无法证实这一点 |
[32:18] | Just trace the call and | 史卡利 赶快追踪电话 |
[32:19] | cut off any access that woman has to a phone. | 别让那个女人碰电话 |
[32:22] | – I’m heading back there right now. | 我现在马上回来 |
[32:24] | – I’m not at the safe house. | 我不在避难所 |
[32:25] | – You’re not? | 你不在 |
[32:26] | – We’re investigating a suicide. | 我们正在商场调查自杀案 |
[32:29] | Why isn’t anybody picking up | 避难所为什么 |
[32:31] | at the safe house switchboard? | 没有人 接电话 |
[32:32] | Back in the trucks. | 赶快上车 |
[32:33] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 走 |
[33:20] | On the floor, Modell! | 莫德尔 赶快爬下 |
[33:22] | – Hey, it’s Mel Cooley. | 是梅尔·库利 |
[33:24] | – On your face. Do it now! | 赶快爬下 |
[33:29] | – I said now. | 我说现在趴下 |
[33:30] | – I have a gun. | 我手上有枪 小心 |
[34:03] | – How’s his vitals? | 他的生命迹象如何 |
[34:05] | – 175 over 90. | 血压170到90 |
[34:17] | – Did he try to speak to you? | 他有没有企图和你说话 |
[34:19] | – He said we got our man. | 他说我们逮到犯人了 |
[34:23] | – What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[34:23] | – You were told to go home, | 不是叫你回家吗 |
[34:25] | Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 |
[34:26] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[34:29] | – He had a gun, | 我亲眼看见他 |
[34:30] | I saw it clearly. | 手中有左轮枪 |
[34:31] | A revolver. – He pointed it at you? | 他用枪指着你 |
[34:33] | We haven’t found the gun yet. | 我们还没找到枪 |
[34:36] | He said to you that he had a gun. | 他对你说他有枪 |
[34:40] | Yes. And he did. | 是的 他有枪 |
[34:45] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[34:50] | Modell was unarmed. | 莫德尔根本没有枪 |
[34:51] | He purposely drew Skinner’s fire. | 他故意让史基纳开枪 |
[34:53] | – For what possible reason? | 那是为了什么理由 |
[34:55] | – To protect someone. | 为了保护某人 |
[34:56] | – Linda Bowman. | 琳达·波曼 |
[34:57] | – To take the fall for her. | 替她顶罪 |
[34:58] | That’s one hell of a plan. | 这算是什么阴谋 穆德 |
[35:01] | The serial killer makes us | 一个杀手让我们 |
[35:02] | believe he’s guilty, | 认为他有罪 |
[35:04] | in turn diverting the suspicion | 免得我们去怀疑 |
[35:05] | away from the real-estate lady? | 地产小姐 |
[35:07] | Well, he had me going. | 他真的是骗过了我 |
[35:08] | – Where is she? | 她现在在哪 |
[35:10] | – They’ve taken her home. | 他们把她送回家了 |
[35:12] | There is no reason to keep her | 没有理由 |
[35:14] | in protective custody. | 继续保护她 |
[35:15] | It is over. | 一切都结束了 |
[35:16] | – No, it’s not. | 没有结束 |
[35:16] | – Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[35:18] | If he survives, | 如果莫德尔能够熬过手术. |
[35:19] | I wanna be the first person he talks to. | 我要第一个和他说话 |
[35:21] | – Talking to him has | 和他说话已经 |
[35:22] | done you enough harm. | 使你够惨了 |
[35:23] | – OK, you do me a favour. | 帮我一个忙 史卡利 |
[35:24] | Give me a call when you think | 你认为我清醒时 |
[35:27] | I’ve come to my senses, all right? | 打电话给我 |
[36:01] | Sir, I’m going to need to | 先生 |
[36:03] | change the patient’s bandages. | 我现在必须帮病人换绷带 |
[36:08] | Call me if he wakes up, please. | 如果他醒了请联络我 |
[36:12] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[36:30] | Bobby? | 巴比 |
[36:35] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[36:39] | I didn’t ask you to come after me. | 我没有叫你来找我 |
[36:53] | Don’t… | 不要 |
[36:54] | don’t make a mistake. | 不要犯错 |
[36:57] | I’m not. | 我不会的 |
[37:01] | After what they’ve done, | 他们做了这些事 |
[37:03] | do you think I’d let them | 我不会善罢甘休的 |
[37:06] | get away with this? | 我会完成你没完成的 |
[37:12] | No. Stop now. | 不 停止吧 |
[37:18] | Stop… n… | 停止 |
[37:35] | Bobby. | 巴比 |
[37:40] | Bobby… you’re not in any pain. | 巴比 你并不痛苦 |
[37:46] | You feel wonderful. | 你感觉很棒 |
[37:50] | You’ve never felt better. | 从来没有感觉更好过 |
[37:59] | Your heart is slowing. | 你的心跳越来越慢 |
[38:04] | It’s tired. | 你的心累了 |
[38:07] | It’s too worn out to keep beating. | 跳不动了 |
[38:12] | Let it rest. | 让你的心休息吧 |
[38:33] | It slows. | 慢慢的 |
[38:39] | It slows. | 慢慢的 |
[38:42] | It stops. | 停下来了 |
[38:51] | Hello? Yes. | 你好 |
[38:52] | I have that information for you. | 我有消息给你 |
[39:01] | I got the Iidocaine, Doctor. | 医生 药拿来了 |
[39:03] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[39:04] | Put him down as 7.38. | 死亡时间是7点38分 |
[39:07] | Yes, Doctor. | 是的 医生 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:16] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[40:25] | – Scully, what are you doing here? | 史卡利 你来这里干什么 |
[40:28] | – You were right about him, Mulder. | 你是对的 穆德 |
[40:35] | Scully. | 史卡利 |
[40:37] | She’s making me do this. | 是她逼我做的 |
[40:43] | – Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[40:44] | – She’s here. | 在这里 |
[40:46] | Mulder, make her stop. | 穆德 叫她停下来 |
[40:48] | I can’t help myself. | 我无法控制自己 |
[40:49] | – Linda Bowman! | 琳达·波曼 |
[40:50] | – Mulder, make her stop. | 穆德 叫她停下来 |
[40:52] | – Show yourself! | 快出来 |
[40:53] | – Mulder! | 穆德 |
[40:56] | No! No! | 不要 |
[41:20] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[41:24] | – Don’t listen to her, Mulder. | 不要听她说话 穆德 |
[41:26] | – What?! | -什么 |
[41:26] | It’s me. | -是我 |
[41:27] | You were right about her. | 你是对的 |
[41:29] | Linda Bowman is pushing you. | 你被琳达控制了 |
[41:31] | – What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[41:33] | – I’m Scully. | 我是史卡利 |
[41:35] | Linda’s right behind you. | 琳达在你后面 |
[41:36] | She’s telling you I’m her. | 她让你以为我是她 |
[41:41] | – You killed her! | 你杀了她 |
[41:42] | – Mulder, I’m Scully. | 穆德 我是史卡利 |
[41:44] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[41:45] | She wants you to shoot me. | 她要你杀我 |
[41:47] | She knows you’ll | 她知道你会永远 |
[41:48] | never forgive yourself. | 无法原谅自己 |
[41:50] | – Shut up! | 住口 |
[41:51] | – Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[41:53] | Your mother is Tina! | 你妈妈叫蒂娜 |
[41:55] | Your sister is Samantha! | 你妹妹叫做莎曼珊 |
[41:58] | – Shut up! | 住口 |
[41:59] | – Modell warned you. | 莫德尔警告过你 |
[42:02] | Don’t play her game. | 不要玩她的游戏 |
[42:20] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[42:39] | You think you can hold me. | 你们以为能够逮捕我吗 |
[42:55] | Yes. We’d like an ambulance | 这里是查纳大道214号 |
[42:57] | to 214 Channel Avenue. | 我们需要救护车 |
[43:04] | Linda Bowman. | 琳达·波曼 |
[43:05] | She has an advanced temporal-lobe tumour, | 与莫德尔一样 |
[43:08] | just like Modell’s. | 她的脑部长了肿瘤 |
[43:09] | It seems to run in the family. | 他们一家人都是如此 |
[43:12] | She and Modell are related? | 他们是亲戚吗 |
[43:15] | – Fraternal twins. | 双胞胎 |
[43:17] | – He meant to protect his sister. | 他想要保护妹妹 |
[43:20] | Apparently, she only found | 她是6个月前 |
[43:21] | out about his existence six months ago. | 才知道自己有哥哥的 |
[43:24] | They were separated when they | 他们一出生两 |
[43:26] | were two weeks old, | 星期就被分开 |
[43:28] | raised apart. | 被不同的家庭收养 |
[43:29] | Her “Fox hunt”… | 她之所以猎狐 |
[43:32] | I’m guessing that she wanted | 我猜她是 |
[43:34] | revenge for what she feels we | 想替哥哥 |
[43:36] | did to her brother. | 报仇 |
[43:39] | Anything you wanna add to that? | 你还有什么话要说吗 |
[43:43] | I think that covers it. | 我想就是如此了 |
[43:54] | Mulder, a moment, please. | 穆德 等一下 |
[44:05] | I just want to say you did a good job. | 我想说你做得很好 |
[44:08] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[44:09] | Nobody could’ve figured | 除了你 没 |
[44:11] | this out but you. | 人想得出来 |
[44:12] | You knew it was Linda Bowman, | 你知道是琳达 |
[44:13] | not Modell. | 不是莫德尔 |
[44:14] | – You were way ahead of me. | 你比我正确 |
[44:16] | – I almost killed my partner. | 我差点杀了自己的搭档 |
[44:18] | Mulder, despite that, you prevailed. | 不管怎么样 你胜了 |
[44:23] | You won her game. | 你还是战胜她 |
[44:30] | Then how come I feel like I lost? | 我为什么觉得我输了 |