时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Okay, sweetheart. We’re just going in for a few things. | 亲爱的 我们只买一些东西 |
[00:20] | We won’t be long. Okay, polly ? | 马上就好 宝莉 |
[00:24] | Mommy needs some groceries, okay ? | 妈妈需要买点杂货 |
[01:11] | I don’t like this store, mommy. | 我不喜欢这家店 妈咪 |
[01:13] | We’re only gonna be a minute. | 我们马上就好 |
[01:15] | I wanna go home. | 我要回家 |
[01:20] | let’s have fun. | 我们来玩一下吧 |
[01:27] | Help, melissa. | 救救我 玛莉莎 |
[01:38] | We’re going home, polly. | 我们现在回家了 |
[01:40] | Please, don’t do this to mommy. | 请不要这样对待妈咪 |
[02:23] | It’s dave down at the supr savr. | 我是超级商场的大卫 |
[02:26] | Send whoever you got on duty. | 把所有人都派过来 |
[02:29] | I want to play. | 我想要玩 |
[04:26] | Scully. | 我是史考莉 |
[04:28] | Hey, scully, it’s me. | 是我 |
[04:29] | Mulder, I thought we had an agreement. | 穆德 我们不是说好了 |
[04:31] | We were both gonna take the weekend off. | 这周我们都放假 |
[04:33] | Right. Right, I know. But-But I-I just received… | 我知道 可是我刚刚 |
[04:36] | some information about– About a case. | 接到一些情报 |
[04:38] | A classic x-Files. Classic. I wanted to share it with you. | 非常典型的X档案 我想和你分享 |
[04:42] | Mulder, I’m on vacation. The weather is clear. | 穆德 我在度假 气候很好 |
[04:45] | I’m looking forward to hitting the | 我迫不及待的上路 |
[04:46] | road and breathing in some of this fine new england air. | 呼吸新英格兰的空气 |
[04:49] | You didn’t rent a convertible, did you ? | 你没有租敞篷车吧 |
[04:52] | Why ? | 为什么 |
[04:53] | Are you aware of the statistics of decapitation ? | 你知道头被撞断的机率吗 |
[04:57] | Mulder, I’m hanging up. | 穆德 我要挂电话了 |
[04:59] | I’m turning off my cell phone. I’m back in the office on monday. | 现在就要关机 我星期一会回办公室 |
[05:02] | You shouldn’t talk and drive at the same time, either. | 你不应该边打电话边开车 |
[05:05] | Are you aware of the statistics– Hello ? | 你知道出事的机率吗 听见吗 |
[05:38] | Sir ? | 先生… |
[05:42] | Sir, what happened ? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:44] | I-I think we need a doctor. | 我认为我们需要医生 |
[06:07] | who are you ? | 你是谁 |
[06:10] | I’m– | 我叫 |
[06:13] | My name is scully. I’m– I’m an f.B.I. Agent. | 史考莉 调查局探员 |
[06:17] | What happened to you ? | 你到底怎么啦 |
[06:18] | I-I don’t know. But dave, the butcher– | 我不知道 屠夫大卫 |
[06:23] | I think he’s dead. | 他好像死了 |
[06:53] | Mulder. | 我是穆德 |
[06:53] | Mulder, it’s me. | 穆德 是我 |
[06:55] | i thought you were on vacation. | 你不是在度假吗 |
[06:57] | I am. I’m up in maine. | 是 我在缅因州 |
[06:59] | I thought you said you didn’t want to be disturbed. | 你不是不想打扰 |
[07:01] | You wanted to get out of your head for a few days. | 你想要离开几天吗 |
[07:03] | I don’t. I mean, I do. I– | 没错 |
[07:08] | What are you watching, mulder ? | 你在看什么 |
[07:10] | It’s the “World’s most deadliest swarms.” Um– | 我在看恐怖片 |
[07:13] | You said you were gonna be unreachable. What’s going on ? | 你不是关机了吗 怎么了 |
[07:16] | I, uh– I’m at a market here. | 我在当地的超市 |
[07:21] | I’m just trying to give the local p.D. A handle here. | 帮助当地的警局 |
[07:23] | A handle on what ? | 帮助什么 |
[07:25] | Well, I’m not quite sure how to describe it, mulder. | 我不确定应该怎么形容 |
[07:28] | I didn’t witness it myself, | 我虽然没有亲眼看见 |
[07:29] | but there seems to be some kind… | 这里的人 |
[07:31] | of an outbreak of people acting in a violent, involuntary way. | 不由自主的出现 暴力行为 |
[07:35] | Towards who ? | 对象是谁 |
[07:36] | -Toward themselves. | 自己 |
[07:39] | Themselves ? | 自己吗 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:41] | Beating at their faces, clawing at their eyes. | 他们拍打自己的脸 抓自己的眼睛 |
[07:44] | One man is dead. | 有一个男人已经死了 |
[07:45] | Dead how ? | 怎么死的 |
[07:46] | Self-Inflicted, it appears. | 好像是自杀 |
[07:48] | Huh. It sounds to me like that’s, uh, witchcraft… | 听起来你看到的好像是某种巫术 |
[07:52] | or maybe some sorcery that you’re looking for there. | 可能你要找的是巫师 |
[07:55] | No, I don’t think it’s witchcraft, mulder, or sorcery. | 我不认为这是巫术 巫师之类的 穆德 |
[07:58] | I’ve had a look around, and I don’t see any evidence… | 我已经到处找过了 |
[08:00] | of anything that warrants that kind of suspicion. | 没有然后巫术的迹象 |
[08:03] | Maybe you don’t know what you’re looking for. | 也许你不知道自己要找什么 |
[08:05] | Like evidence of conjury or the black arts or shamanism, | 是不是要找魔术师 魔法 萨满教 |
[08:09] | Divination, wicca or any kind of pagan or neo-Pagan practice, | 占卜 威卡教 |
[08:13] | Charms, cards, familiars, bloodstones or hex signs… | 异教 新异教 |
[08:16] | or any of the ritual tableau associated… | 魔石 卡片 血石 六角星 |
[08:19] | with the occult, santeria, | 还有玄学 萨泰里阿教 |
[08:20] | voudom, macumba | 伏都 马库姆巴 |
[08:21] | or any high or low magic. | 和高低级魔法的祭祀物品 |
[08:23] | Scully ? | 史考莉 |
[08:25] | Yes ? | 什么事 |
[08:26] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[08:28] | I was hoping for something a little more helpful. | 希望你可以说帮得上忙的话 |
[08:31] | Short of looking for a lady | 我们在找 |
[08:32] | wearing a pointy hat, riding a broomstick, | 是戴尖帽 骑扫把的女人 |
[08:34] | I think you’ve pretty much got it covered there. | 你已经概括得很清楚 |
[08:37] | Thanks anyway. | 谢谢你了 |
[08:46] | Who’s that woman right there ? | 那个女人是谁 |
[08:49] | Melissa turner. | 玛莉莎·透纳 |
[08:50] | She’s the only one I’ve seen who looks unaffected. | 只有她脸上没有伤 |
[08:53] | What’s your point ? | 这是什么意思 |
[08:57] | You might want to talk to her. | 也许应该找她谈谈 |
[09:06] | Ms. Scully. | 史考莉小姐 |
[09:09] | You staying in town ? | 你会呆在镇上吗 |
[09:10] | Yes. | 会 |
[09:11] | I’m on vacation. Why ? | 我在度假 怎么呢 |
[09:13] | What you said back there about melissa turner… | 你刚刚提到玛莉莎·透纳 |
[09:16] | kind of put a spin on this whole business here today. | 使得今天的事情解释得通了 |
[09:19] | How’s that ? | 怎么说 |
[09:20] | Well, melissa’s caused some stir. | 她造成了这里的骚动 |
[09:22] | People here say she’s a witch. | 有些人认为她是巫婆 |
[09:26] | It’s not the first time for that accusation in these parts. | 这种指控不算少见 |
[09:28] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[09:31] | To be honest with you, captain bonsaint, um, | 老实说 邦沙警长 |
[09:34] | I’m not much of a believer in witchcraft. | 我不太相信巫术 |
[09:36] | You know, I’m not either. I used to | 我也是 我以前认为是 |
[09:38] | just think it’s ’cause melissa was pretty and single. | 因为玛莉莎单身 美丽 |
[09:42] | Threatenin’, you know ? | 容易招来危险 |
[09:43] | But now you’re not convinced ? | 现在你改变看法了吗 |
[09:45] | Well, you know, I appreciate the trouble you went to, | 我很感谢你的帮助 |
[09:49] | And I sure do hope there’s | 我也希望 |
[09:50] | a reasonable explanation, like you said. | 有合理的解释 |
[09:52] | Just this one thing gonna | 但有一点 |
[09:54] | make it hard to persuade folks to your thinkin’. | 很难说服大家的 |
[09:57] | What one thing is that ? | 哪一点 |
[09:59] | Who she’s been carrying on with. | 她在和谁交往 |
[10:02] | “Who she’s been carrying on with” ? | 她在和谁交往 |
[10:04] | Uh, yeah. With dave, the butcher. | 她在和谁交往 屠夫大卫 |
[10:16] | hello ? | 哈罗 |
[10:17] | Hey, it’s buddy. | 我是巴迪 |
[10:18] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[10:19] | Are you okay, melissa ? | 你没事吧 玛莉莎 |
[10:21] | I’m fine. Why do you ask ? | 我很好 你为什么会问 |
[10:23] | Who’s that, mommy ? | 妈妈 谁打来的 |
[10:28] | I know you were here, melissa, down at the supr savr. | 我知道你来过超市 玛莉莎 |
[10:31] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, buddy. | 我不知道你在说什么 巴迪 |
[10:35] | Hang up, mommy. | 妈妈 挂电话 |
[10:37] | Melissa, | 玛莉莎 |
[10:38] | Turn the music down. | 把音乐关小声点 |
[10:42] | There’s some talk that | 谣言说你和今天 |
[10:43] | you’re involved in what happened here today. | 所发生的事情有关 |
[10:44] | I’m not involved in anything. | 我什么都没有做 |
[10:46] | I know that. Would you listen to me ? | 我知道 听我说 |
[10:48] | I-I-I’m not saying that you are. | 我不是说你有 |
[10:50] | What are you saying, buddy ? | 你是什么意思 巴迪 |
[10:52] | Mommy ! | 妈咪 |
[10:53] | I want to help you, | 我想帮你 |
[10:53] | but you gotta keep it a secret, | 可是你要保密 |
[10:55] | Or we’re both gonna be answering questions. | 不然我们都会有问题 |
[10:57] | Now, I got something to tell you. | 我有话要告诉你 |
[11:00] | What ? | 什么 |
[11:01] | Something bad. | 坏消息 |
[11:03] | What is it, buddy ? | 什么事 巴迪 |
[11:07] | Dave’s dead. | 大卫死了 |
[11:10] | Oh, my god ! | 我的天 |
[11:13] | I gotta see you right away. Melissa | 我必须立刻见到你 玛莉莎 |
[11:15] | -I can’t. | 不行 |
[11:16] | You need a friend more than ever. | 现在你更需要朋友 |
[11:19] | Dddd let’s have fun. | 我们来玩一下吧 |
[11:21] | You can’t come here, buddy. Why ? | 你不能过来 巴迪 |
[11:24] | Tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[11:25] | I can’t explain it to you now. | 我没有办法解释 |
[11:27] | I’m coming over there, melissa. | 我要过来了 玛莉莎 |
[11:29] | You shouldn’t be alone. | 你不应该独处 |
[12:15] | the back door’s wide open. | 后门是打开的 |
[12:22] | melissa ? | 玛莉莎 |
[12:29] | The sheets are still wet. | 这些床单还是湿的 |
[12:44] | Chief ? | 警长 |
[12:52] | Take a look at this. | 你看看这个 |
[12:58] | What the devil’s this for ? | 这是干什么用的 |
[13:00] | It looks like she was afraid of something. | 不知道她在怕什么 |
[13:03] | Whatever it is, she’s run off in a hurry. | 不管怎样 她走得很匆忙 |
[13:04] | Laundry’s out, door’s unlocked. | 衣服没晒好 门没有锁 |
[13:07] | Beats me. | 我真不明白 |
[13:10] | You know her ? | 你认识她吗 |
[13:12] | Melissa turner ? | 玛莉莎·透纳吗 |
[13:13] | Mm-Hmm. About as local as you can get. | 她是当地人 |
[13:16] | Born and raised here. Married a fisherman. | 在这里长大 嫁给一个渔夫 |
[13:20] | Widowed last year after a boating accident. | 因为翻船意外 去年才变成寡妇的 |
[13:24] | Don’t know if the little girl, polly, ever really understood. | 她的女儿 波利好像 一直都不懂事 |
[13:28] | Toys in the attic. | 像阁楼里的玩具 |
[13:29] | The daughter’s autistic ? | 她女儿有自闭症吗 |
[13:31] | That’s what they say. | 他们是这么说的 |
[13:33] | There was the incident last year over at the day care center. | 去年在幼儿园出过事 |
[13:36] | Proprietor slapped polly across the face. | 院长打了宝莉一巴掌 |
[13:38] | Slapped her ? What for ? | 为什么要打她 |
[13:40] | She said polly threw a tantrum so fierce, | 她说宝莉大发脾气 |
[13:42] | there was nothin’ else she could do. | 自己别无办法 |
[13:44] | Next thing she knew, she’s on the ground. Little girl knocked her silly. | 结果她被小女孩 打倒躺在地上 |
[13:48] | The little girl did ? | 是小女孩干的吗 |
[13:49] | Well, that’s her story. | 那是她说的 |
[13:50] | Polly never touched her as far as I could figure. | 我认为宝莉没有碰她 |
[13:54] | Oh, it was a real drama, though. | 意想不到的是 |
[13:55] | The lady who ran the school lost her license. | 幼儿园院长被吊销执照 |
[13:57] | People callin’ the kid all manner of names, | 大家都指责那个女孩 |
[14:00] | sayin’ melissa’s a witch. | 都说玛莉莎是巫婆 |
[14:03] | Polly never went back to school a day since. This, uh– | 宝莉再也没有回去学校 |
[14:07] | This affair that the mother was having with the butcher ? | 那个妈妈与屠夫有染 |
[14:10] | Dave. | 大卫 |
[14:11] | Oh, I might have given you the wrong impression. | 我给你错误的暗示 |
[14:13] | That wasn’t really an affair. | 那不是婚外恋 |
[14:15] | Although, dave did make quite a fool of himself and his wife. | 不过 大卫把自己 和妻子弄得很尴尬 |
[14:18] | So, it was unrequited ? | 那是自作多情了 |
[14:20] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[14:22] | To the extent that she’d have to nail a window shut ? | 使她必须用钉子钉牢窗户 |
[14:24] | Oh, he wasn’t that big a fool. | 他没有这么无聊 |
[14:27] | You know, | 你想 |
[14:29] | Maybe she wasn’t afraid of somethin’… gettin’ in. | 也许她不是怕有东西进来 |
[14:33] | Maybe she was afraid of somethin’ gettin’ out. | 而是怕有东西出去 |
[14:34] | Like what ? | 是什么呢 |
[14:39] | Just a thought. | 我只是随便想想 |
[14:46] | What do you think of that, huh ? | 你认为怎么样 |
[15:02] | Why don’t you leave town ? | 你离开这里吧 |
[15:05] | I’ve got nowhere to go, buddy. | 我没有地方可以去 |
[15:06] | I live on a shoestring as it is. | 我没有多少钱了 |
[15:08] | Listen to me. I’ve got some money put away. | 听我说 我存了一些钱 |
[15:12] | Buddy, I can’t. | 巴迪 不可以 |
[15:15] | I’ve had my eye on you for more years than I care to remember. | 玛莉莎 多年来我一直 很喜欢你 |
[15:18] | I missed my chance the first time around. | 第一次我错过机会 |
[15:20] | I’ve been waiting in the wings. | 我就一直在等待 |
[15:21] | Now, I’m sorry about things. Truly I am. | 我真的感到很难过 |
[15:25] | But you need somebody who can provide. | 可是你希望有一个人能够依靠 |
[15:28] | Don’t, buddy, please. | 巴迪 请不要 |
[15:30] | Don’t because you don’t want to, | 是因为你不想 |
[15:32] | Or just because you’re too proud ? | 还是因为你太骄傲 |
[15:34] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[15:39] | What don’t I understand ? | 我不明白什么 |
[15:43] | What happened in the supr savr, | 超市所发生的事 |
[15:45] | What happened to dave– | 大卫的遭遇 |
[15:47] | I couldn’t stop it. | 我无法阻止 |
[15:49] | What do you mean ? | 这是什么意思 |
[15:53] | I’ve seen things. | 我看到了一些事情 |
[15:54] | I want more cherries. | 我还要樱桃 |
[15:57] | What’s that, sweetie ? | 你说什么 |
[15:59] | I want more cherries. | 我还要樱桃 |
[16:01] | I saw dave dead… | 大卫死前 |
[16:03] | before he was dead. | 我预见到了 |
[16:06] | I saw him in frozen foods all cut and bloody. | 我在冷冻库的玻璃上 看到他死的模样 |
[16:10] | And it’s not the first time. | 这不是第一次 |
[16:14] | My husband– | 我也在窗户上 |
[16:17] | I saw him… | 看到 |
[16:19] | in a window, dead before it happened. | 我丈夫死去的模样 |
[16:22] | You know, with the hook. | 你知道 被鱼钩 |
[16:24] | You’re gonna have to go ask your mommy for some more money, hon. | 去向你妈妈 要点钱 亲爱的 |
[16:27] | I just can’t give them away. | 这可不是免费的 |
[16:30] | window order. | 有人要外卖 |
[16:35] | Let’s have fun. | 我们来玩一下吧 |
[16:43] | Mommy, I want more cherries. | 妈妈 我要樱桃 |
[16:46] | We gotta go now, polly. | 我们要走了 宝莉 |
[16:56] | Take this, melissa. | 拿去 玛莉莎 |
[16:59] | It’s to a place we use for hunting up near schoodic lake. | 这是湖边狩猎屋的钥匙 |
[17:02] | Mommy ? Mommy ? | 妈咪 |
[17:03] | Or else there’s gonna be trouble, more than you need. | 不然的话 你会惹上麻烦的 |
[17:09] | Mommy ! – | 妈咪… |
[17:31] | Is that you, jack ? | 是你吗 杰克 |
[17:34] | Uh, yeah, it’s me, jane. Come in ? | 是的 珍恩 可以进去吗 |
[17:42] | Who have you got with you ? | 你带了什么人来 |
[17:44] | Ms. Froelich, my name’s dana scully. | 佛利克太太 我是史考莉 |
[17:46] | I’m with the f.B.I. | 调查局探员 |
[17:47] | I just happened to be here on vacation, and, uh– | 我正好来这里度假 |
[17:50] | So ? | 那又如何 |
[17:53] | So, I just– I’m helping out the chief here. | 我正好在帮警长 |
[17:56] | Did you talk to her ? | 你有没有找她谈 |
[17:58] | Who ? | 谁 |
[17:59] | Oh, please. Melissa turner. | 玛莉莎·透纳 |
[18:02] | That whore’s a witch, sure as I’m standin’ here. | 我知道那婊子是巫婆 |
[18:05] | She’s descended from the | 她是塞勒姆镇霍森家族的后代 |
[18:06] | hawthornes in salem and the englishes too. | 也有英国的血统 |
[18:09] | She comes from a cursed lineage, | 他们的家族被诅咒了 |
[18:11] | And now she’s passing it on to the whelp. | 现在又传给了那小鬼 |
[18:15] | God save that little girl if somebody don’t do somethin’. | 你们必须尽快想办法 救那个女孩 |
[18:18] | Lord knows I tried. | 我已经努力过了 |
[18:20] | Jane, if we could just come in for a few minutes and talk. | 珍恩 我们可以进来聊一下吗 |
[18:23] | I found out last year how | 我去年就知道和 |
[18:25] | much good talkin’ to you does, jack bonsaint. | 你聊是多么的有用啊 |
[18:28] | I explained everything, | 我解释了一切 |
[18:29] | and the city closed me down anyway. | 你们还是逼我停业 |
[18:31] | Our great-Great-Grandfathers knew how to treat witches. | 我们的祖先知道该任何对付巫婆 |
[18:34] | They would have driven the demon out of that little girl… | 他们会为那个小女孩驱魔的 |
[18:37] | and given that slantard of a mother just what she’s got coming. | 处罚那个 邪恶的母亲 |
[18:43] | New england hospitality. | 这就是我这辈子听说到 |
[18:45] | I’ve heard about it my whole life. | 的新英格兰待客之道 |
[18:47] | Finally got a chance to experience it for myself. | 我终于有机会亲身体会了 |
[18:59] | You see what I’m up against here, public sentiment and all. | 你现在也了解我 所面对的公众的看法 |
[19:03] | This family tree of melissa turner’s. | 玛莉莎·透纳的家谱 |
[19:05] | Uh, yeah. | 怎么说 |
[19:05] | It’s all talk, isn’t it ? | 全都是谣言吧 |
[19:08] | Well, I never really asked. | 我没有问过 |
[19:10] | Why ? | 为什么 |
[19:11] | Well, I think you need to | 我认为你需要好好的 |
[19:12] | bring her in to straighten this out. | 问一问她有什么理由呢 |
[19:16] | Under what pretext ? | 用什么借口 |
[19:17] | That she might know something. | 也许她知道什么 |
[19:19] | About what ? | 比如说 |
[19:21] | Well, about what I’m sure is | 我知道这一切 |
[19:23] | a perfectly reasonable explanation for all this. | 应该都有合理的解释 |
[19:26] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[19:32] | I wish I could help you out. | 我也希望能够帮你的忙 |
[19:36] | You know, I’m just… on vacation. | 我是来度假的 |
[20:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:11] | Where are you headed this time of night ? | 你这么晚了要去哪里 |
[20:13] | We were invited up to a place near the lake. | 我们被人邀请到湖边木屋过夜 |
[20:15] | Uh-Huh. A friend gave us the key. | 朋友给我们钥匙 |
[20:17] | You got gear ? Food and water ? | 你有装备 食物和水吗 |
[20:20] | We’ll be all right. | 我们没事的 |
[20:21] | I just want to make sure of that, | 我想要确定一下 |
[20:23] | ma’am. Winter’s in full force up there. | 女士 现在是冬天了 |
[20:25] | Power’s iffy. Just you and the little one ? | 有时候会断电 只有你和小女孩吗 |
[20:28] | For now. | 现在是的 |
[20:30] | I wanna go home, mommy. | 我要回家 妈咪 |
[20:32] | We’re gonna go camping, polly. | 宝莉 我们要去露营 |
[20:35] | I want my bed. I want my records. | 我要我的床 我的唱片 |
[20:38] | Let’s have fun. | 我们来玩一下吧 |
[20:39] | I’ll just take your license number, then. | 我抄一下你的车牌 |
[20:49] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[20:56] | Hey ! | 嗨 |
[21:34] | Who’s there ? Is anyone there ? | 是谁 有人吗 |
[21:53] | i want to play. | 我想要玩 |
[22:06] | I’m not afraid of you! | 我才不会怕你 |
[24:32] | Looks like she died by her own hand. | 看起来她是自杀的 |
[24:34] | A big slice under the chin opened up the artery. | 伤口在下巴 割破了动脉 |
[24:37] | With what ? | 用什么割的 |
[24:38] | Buddy, show her the thing. | 巴迪 给她看看 |
[24:46] | Jack bonsaint. | 邦沙警长 |
[24:51] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[24:59] | Who ? | 谁 |
[25:00] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[25:01] | Put him through. | 接过来 |
[25:03] | It’s for you. | 是你的 |
[25:08] | hello ? | 哈罗 |
[25:10] | hey, morning, sunshine. | 早安 |
[25:12] | -Mulder ? | 穆德吗 |
[25:13] | Yeah. I was, uh, a little worried about you. | 我有点担心你 |
[25:17] | I was wondering if you needed my help up there. | 不知道你是否需要我帮忙 |
[25:19] | Needed your help on what ? | 帮什么忙 |
[25:21] | I left you a message at the motel. | 我有留言给你 |
[25:22] | You didn’t get it ? | 你听到了吗 |
[25:24] | I was up and out this morning. | 我一早就出门了 |
[25:26] | Mulder ? | 穆德 |
[25:27] | Yeah ? | 什么事 |
[25:28] | What’s that noise ? | 那是什么声音 |
[25:29] | Where are you ? | 你在哪里 |
[25:30] | I’m at home. | 我在家 |
[25:31] | They’re doing construction right out the window. | 外面有人做工 |
[25:33] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[25:34] | Hey, fellas, can you just keep it down for a second maybe ? | 你们安静一下好吗 |
[25:39] | Thank you ! | 谢谢 |
[25:44] | Yeah, hey, I was thinking about this case. | 我在想这个案子 |
[25:46] | Maybe it’s not witchcraft after all. | 也许不是巫术 |
[25:48] | Maybe there’s a scientific explanation. | 也许有科学解释 |
[25:51] | “A scientific explanation” ? | 科学解释 |
[25:53] | Yeah, a medical cause. | 一种疾病 |
[25:55] | Something called chorea. | 跳舞病吗 |
[25:57] | Dancing sickness. | 跳舞病 |
[25:58] | Yeah, st. Vitus’s dance. | 是的 圣维达之舞 |
[26:00] | It affects groups of people, | 这会影响一群人 |
[26:02] | Causing unexplained outbursts of, | 导致他们无法自制的抽搐和痉挛 |
[26:04] | uh, uncontrollable jerks and spasms. | 莫名其妙的爆发 |
[26:07] | Yeah, and it hasn’t been seen or diagnosed since the middle ages. | 从中世纪后 就没有出现过的病 |
[26:15] | You’re obviously not a fan ofamerican bandstand,scully. | 史考莉 你很明显的 不喜欢看美国舞台 |
[26:18] | Mulder ? Thanks for the help. Yeah ? | 穆德 谢谢你的帮助 |
[26:21] | hello ? | 喂 |
[26:23] | That your partner ? | 那是你的搭档吗 |
[26:26] | Yep. | 是的 |
[26:26] | I’m sorry for eavesdroppin’, | 不好意思我听到了 |
[26:27] | but has he maybe got some insight on this ? | 我想知道他 有没有提供什么看法 |
[26:29] | No. | 没有 |
[26:30] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[26:45] | You know, chief bonsaint | 邦沙警长 |
[26:47] | -Um, jack– | 呃 杰克 |
[26:48] | Can I call you jack ? | 我可以叫你杰克吗 |
[26:50] | I’ve been thinking that maybe– | 我在想 也许我们 |
[26:53] | Maybe we need to explore other possibilities. | 应该思考其他的方向 |
[26:56] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我不太理解 |
[26:58] | Well, maybe we need to keep our minds open to… | 也许我们应该放宽心胸 |
[27:03] | extreme possibilities. | 有一些很极端的解释 |
[27:06] | Okay, but, uh, aren’t you on vacation ? | 你不是在度假吗 |
[28:08] | Let’s have fun. | 我们来玩一下吧 |
[28:32] | melissa, | 玛莉莎 |
[28:34] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[28:36] | No ! | 不要 |
[28:47] | Ah. Oh, my god ! | 我的天 |
[28:53] | That looks like something out of Jules Verne. | 这好像是儒勒·凡尔纳小说里的东西 |
[28:56] | We’re supposed to eat that ? | 我们可以吃吗 |
[28:58] | A little late for anything else. | 没有别的用途了 |
[29:03] | Now, you said you had some other directions you were lookin’ at ? | 你说你要思考 其他的方向 |
[29:07] | I’ve been thinking about melissa turner. | 我在想玛莉莎·透纳 |
[29:09] | Now, you said that her husband died in a boating accident ? | 你说过她的丈夫 是出海意外死的 |
[29:11] | Uh, yep. | 是的 |
[29:13] | Well, was there anything strange about that ? | 有什么诡异的吗 |
[29:16] | About the way that it happened ? | 怎么发生的 |
[29:19] | Well, it was never quite | 其实大家 |
[29:21] | explained to anyone’s satisfaction, actually. | 一直都不满意解释 |
[29:24] | How’s that ? | 怎么说 |
[29:25] | How the man got a grappling hook… | 鱼钩穿过 |
[29:27] | poked clean through his skull. | 他的后脑 |
[29:30] | Was melissa ever questioned about that ? | 你没有去找玛莉莎问话吗 |
[29:33] | Melissa ? | 这为什么与她有关 |
[29:35] | No, I don’t see how she’d be involved. | 不 我不相信她干这种事 |
[29:40] | The boat he died on is right over there, | 如果你有问题 |
[29:41] | if you’re at all wonderin’. | 那艘船就在那里 |
[29:46] | I saw that man in the market. | 我在超市看过那个人 |
[29:54] | I want popcorn, mommy. | 我要爆花米 妈咪 |
[30:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:15] | What are you doin’ here ? | 你在这里干什么 |
[30:17] | Buddy. | 巴迪 |
[30:18] | How come you’re back in town ? | 你为什么要回来镇上 |
[30:19] | You’ve gotta get outta here. | 你必须赶快离开这里 |
[30:20] | I called the rangers. | 我打电话给巡警 |
[30:22] | They said you tried to kill a man. | 他们说你企图杀人 |
[30:24] | You almost ran him over. | 你差点把他撞死了 |
[30:25] | You came back here to kill her too, didn’t you ? | 是你回来杀她的吗 |
[30:27] | I didn’t try to kill anybody. | 我没有杀任何人 |
[30:30] | Jane froelich. | 珍恩·佛利克 |
[30:31] | It isn’t me, buddy. | 不是我 巴迪 |
[30:32] | Yeah, well, we’re gonna see about that. | 这个以后再说吧 |
[30:35] | You’re coming with me. | 请你现在和我走 |
[30:41] | And your little brat. | 还有这个小鬼 |
[30:49] | I want to play. | 我要玩 |
[30:56] | “What happened ?” | 发生了什么事 |
[30:59] | You ask that question around here, | 你在这里问这个问题 |
[31:01] | you get as many stories as– | 渔夫会给你 |
[31:02] | As fishermen. | 很多版本 |
[31:04] | You were on board the night that he died. | 他死的那晚你也在船上 |
[31:07] | What do you think ? | 你有什么看法 |
[31:09] | I told my story to the chief. | 我已经对警长说过了 |
[31:13] | People’s stories change. | 有时说词会更改的 |
[31:18] | folks blame the widow. | 大家都怪那个寡妇 |
[31:21] | Who do you blame ? | 你怪她吗 |
[31:26] | He was wild for her. | 他为她疯狂 |
[31:28] | He worked very hard to build that little house for her. | 他非常努力的为她建房子 |
[31:32] | When that daughter came, | 当那个女儿出生的时候 |
[31:34] | you needed a mop to wipe the smile off his face. | 他每天笑个不停 |
[31:37] | We’d set out to sea on the girl’s last birthday. | 出海的那天 正好是他女儿的生日 |
[31:41] | He was counting the hours before he’d be home again. | 他一直在盘算什么时候回家 |
[31:45] | Hey, look what davy jones sent my little polly. | 看看海神给我的宝莉什么 |
[31:52] | Catch of the day. | 这是今天的新鲜货 |
[31:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:00] | Three days later… | 三天后 |
[32:02] | he was dead. | 他就死了 |
[32:03] | And you know what killed him. | 你知道是什么害死他的吗 |
[32:08] | The eyes play tricks at night. | 晚上容易眼花 |
[32:11] | Water up against the hull making noises. | 海浪打到船会发出声音 |
[32:15] | Sometimes you hear things. | 有时候会听到一些怪声音 |
[32:20] | let’s have fun. | 让我们玩玩 |
[32:22] | What the hell was that ? | 那是什么 |
[32:38] | What is it ? | 那是什么 |
[32:45] | i want to play. | 我要玩 |
[33:01] | oh, my god ! | 天啊 |
[33:04] | Like I said, the eyes play tricks. | 我说过 人是会眼花的 |
[33:07] | But you saw something… | 你在超市里 |
[33:09] | in that grocery store. | 看到了什么 |
[33:11] | That little girl and her dolly. | 小女孩与洋娃娃 |
[33:14] | The moment I saw them… I knew. | 我一看到她们就知道了 |
[33:27] | Scully. | 史考莉 |
[33:28] | Oh, hey. I– | 嗨 |
[33:29] | I thought you weren’t | 我以为你 |
[33:30] | answering your cell phone. | 不接手机 |
[33:31] | Then why’d you call ? | 你为什么要打来 |
[33:32] | I, uh– I had a new thought about this case you’re working on. | 我对你的案子 有新的想法 |
[33:37] | There’s a viral infection that’s spread by simple touch. | 现在有一种病毒通过简单的接触就可以传染 |
[33:39] | Mulder, are there any references in occult literature… | 穆德 有没有任何文献记载显示 |
[33:44] | to objects that have the power to direct human behavior ? | 物体能够控制人类的行为 |
[33:48] | What types of objects ? | 哪一种物体 |
[33:51] | Um, like a doll, for instance. | 比如说洋娃娃 |
[33:54] | You mean like chucky ? | 是不是“鬼娃查克” |
[33:56] | Yeah, kind of like that. | 是的 类似这种 |
[33:57] | Well, yeah, the talking | 有很多文献 |
[33:59] | doll myth is well established in literature, | 记载说话娃娃的神话 |
[34:02] | Especially in new england. | 特别是新英格兰 |
[34:04] | The fetish | 据说这种邪灵 |
[34:05] | Is believed to pass on magical powers on to its possessor. | 会给主人一些力量 |
[34:10] | Some of the early witches were condemned… | 早期 巫婆说有这种 |
[34:12] | for little more than proclaiming that these objects existed. | 东西就会被处罚 |
[34:15] | The supposed witch having | 这些巫婆 |
[34:17] | premonitory visions and things | 有预知的能力 |
[34:20] | Why do you ask ? | 你为什么会问 |
[34:21] | I was just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[34:23] | You didn’t find a talking doll, did you, scully ? | 你没有发现会说话的娃娃吧 |
[34:26] | No. No, of course not. Uh– | 没有 |
[34:28] | I would suggest that you check the back of the doll for a– | 我建议你找一个背后 |
[34:32] | A plastic ring with a string on it. | 有拉环的洋娃娃 |
[34:35] | That would be my first | 那是我第一个 |
[34:37] | Hello ? | 喂 |
[34:40] | Let’s go talk to melissa turner. | 我们去找玛莉莎谈谈吧 |
[34:48] | where’s my popcorn ? | 我的爆花米呢 |
[34:53] | It’s coming, polly. | 马上就好了 宝莉 |
[35:06] | Where’s my popcorn ? | 我的爆花米呢 |
[35:09] | It’s coming. | 马上就好了 |
[35:56] | mommy. | 妈咪 |
[36:03] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[36:07] | You go back to bed, polly. | 赶快睡觉 |
[36:09] | It’s way past your bedtime. | 现在太晚了 |
[36:11] | No more pounding. | 你不要敲敲打打了 |
[36:13] | Go back to bed, sweetheart. | 赶快睡觉 亲爱的 |
[36:18] | Let’s have fun. | 我们来玩一下吧 |
[36:21] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[36:30] | Everything’s gonna be all right, sweetie. | 亲爱的 不会有事的 |
[36:33] | Now just go back to bed. | 快去睡吧 |
[36:52] | That’s buddy’s car. | 那是巴迪的车 |
[37:34] | Melissa. | 玛莉莎 |
[37:41] | You see anything ? Uh-Uh. | 你有没有看到什么 |
[37:48] | Melissa ! | 玛莉莎 |
[38:00] | melissa ! | 玛莉莎 |
[38:03] | Mommy ! | 妈咪 |
[38:10] | Don’t play with matches. | 不要玩火柴 |
[38:14] | You go back to bed, polly ! | 快睡觉 宝莉 |
[38:16] | Melissa ! | 玛莉莎 |
[38:20] | Go on now ! | 快点 |
[38:39] | melissa ! | 玛莉莎… |
[38:41] | Melissa ! Bonsaint ! | 玛莉莎 警长 |
[38:48] | Don’t play with knives. | 不要玩刀 |
[38:51] | Mommy ? | 妈咪 |
[38:53] | She’s got the door nailed shut. | 她把门钉死了 |
[38:55] | She’s trying to kill herself. | 想自杀 |
[38:57] | melissa ! | 玛莉莎 |
[39:10] | Mommy ! Mommy, no more pounding ! | 妈咪…不要敲了 |
[39:20] | Let’s play with the hammer. | 我们来玩钉锤 |
[39:22] | melissa ! | 玛莉莎 |
[39:38] | Get away from me ! | 离我远点 |
[39:44] | Put it down, melissa ! | 放下 玛莉莎 |
[39:50] | I don’t like you anymore. | 我现在不喜欢你了 |
[39:57] | Give me the doll, polly. | 洋娃娃给我 宝莉 |
[39:59] | I want to play. | 我要玩 |
[40:04] | Polly, give me the doll ! | 洋娃娃给我 宝莉 |
[40:06] | I want to play. | 我要玩 |
[40:09] | Polly, give me the doll. | 洋娃娃给我 宝莉 |
[40:11] | I want to play. | 我要玩… |
[40:13] | i want to play. I want to play. | 我要玩 |
[40:17] | I want to play. I want to play. | 我要玩 |
[40:19] | I want to play. I want to play. | 我要玩 |
[40:22] | I want to– | 我要 |
[40:27] | I want to play. I want to play. | 我要玩 |
[40:30] | I want to play. I want to play. I– | 我要玩 |
[41:15] | Oh, hey, scully. | 史考莉 |
[41:17] | How you doin’ ? | 你怎么样 |
[41:19] | How you feelin’ ? Rested ? | 感觉怎么样 休息过了吗 |
[41:22] | I feel fine. | 很棒 |
[41:26] | What ? | 怎么了 |
[41:27] | That poster. | 那海报 |
[41:29] | Where’d you get it ? | 是哪里来的 |
[41:31] | Oh, I got it down on “M” | 五年前在M街上的 |
[41:32] | Street at some head shop about five years ago. | 迷幻商店买的 |
[41:35] | Hmm. Why ? | 为什么问 |
[41:38] | No, I just… wanted to send one to somebody. | 我只是想寄一张给朋友 |
[41:43] | You do ? Mm-Hmm. | 是吗 |
[41:46] | Who ? | 谁… |
[41:48] | Who ? | 谁 |
[41:49] | Oh, just… | 只是 |
[41:51] | some guy. | 一个家伙 |
[41:54] | Jack. “M” Street ? | 杰克 M街 |
[41:57] | Yeah. Does this have something | 是的 |
[41:58] | to do with that case you were working on ? | 与你的那个案子有关吗 |
[41:59] | What case ? Uh, yeah. Yes, it does. | 什么案子 是的 |
[42:03] | Did you solve it ? | 你破案了吗 |
[42:05] | Me ? No. | 我吗 没有 |
[42:06] | No, I was– I was on vacation. | 不 我在度假 |
[42:08] | Just… getting out of my own head for a few days. | 离开这里几天 |
[42:13] | What about you ? Did you, | 你呢 |
[42:14] | um, get anything done while I was gone ? | 我走这几天有什么事情吗 |
[42:16] | Oh, god, it’s amazing what | 哦 很惊奇 |
[42:17] | I can accomplish without incessant meddling… | 我做了好多不用去干预 |
[42:20] | or questioning into everything I do. | 或询问的事情 |
[42:22] | It’s just– | 只是 |
[42:36] | There’s… got to be an explanation. | 一定有合理的解释 |
[42:40] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:43] | I think some things are better left unexplained. | 有些事情还是别解释的较好 |
[43:26] | I want to play. | 我要玩 |