时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | hello ? Hello, may I speak to mr. Zachary llosa ? | -喂 -我想找扎克利·罗沙先生 |
[00:20] | It’s yo-Sa, not llo-Sa. Speaking. | 是约沙 不是罗沙 请说 |
[00:21] | Hello, mr. Yo-Sa. | 约沙先生 你好 |
[00:23] | I’m calling on behalf of the vinylright corporation, | 我是瓦纳公司的代表 |
[00:26] | Which would like to put a crisp $100 bill into your hand… | 我们想在明天晚上5点前 |
[00:29] | 00 tomorrow evening. | 让你轻松的赚到一百块 |
[00:31] | Yeah, listen. I’m not really interested at this time. | 听着 我真的不感兴趣 |
[00:33] | Yes, sir, $100, all for allowing us the privilege… | 一百块 只要让我们介绍一下 |
[00:36] | of introducing you to vinylright siding, | 我们的产品 |
[00:39] | The thousand-Year siding | 我们的外墙 |
[00:40] | that never needs painting or maintenance. | 永远不需要维修 |
[00:42] | Look, man, I’m really not interested. | 我真的不感兴趣 |
[00:44] | Manufactured in america from space-Age polymers, | 美国生产的最高科技聚合物 |
[00:47] | It beautifies while it protects, | 不只使得你家更美 |
[00:49] | While it adds to the resale value of your home. | 还会使得你家增值 |
[00:51] | Look, I said I’m not interested. I have to go now. | 我真的不感兴趣 我得走了 |
[00:53] | – I have to go. Sorry. – | 我得走了 对不起 |
[01:14] | Yo, gary. Dial and smile, gary. | 加利 拨过电话后要微笑 |
[01:19] | See, if you’re not smiling, they can hear it. | 如果你不微笑他们会听得到 |
[01:25] | If you’re not smiling, they can hear it. | 如果你没有微笑他们会听得到 |
[01:28] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[01:30] | Yes, mr. Valenzuela, I’m | 巴伦苏埃拉先生 你好 |
[01:31] | calling on behalf of the vinylright corporation. | 我是瓦伦公司的代表 |
[01:33] | We would like to put a crisp $100 bill into your hands… | 我们想在明天晚上 |
[01:36] | 00 tomorrow evening. | 5点前让你赚一百块 |
[01:38] | hello ? M-Mrs. Edith loach ? | -喂-艾迪斯·罗奇太太吗 |
[01:42] | Yep, that’s me. Hello, mrs. Loach. | -是的 -罗奇太太 你好 |
[01:44] | I’m calling on behalf of the vinylright corporation, | 我是瓦纳公司的代表 |
[01:46] | Which would like to put a crisp $100 bill into your hand… | 我们想在明天晚上 |
[01:49] | 00 tomorrow evening. | 5点前让你轻松赚到一百块 |
[01:50] | you want to give me a hundred dollars ? Why ? | 你要给我一百块钱 为什么 |
[01:53] | – – hello ? | 喂 |
[01:57] | Did I win something ? | 我是不是中了什么奖 |
[01:59] | Yes, ma’am. One hundred dollars. | 是的 一百块 |
[02:02] | All for allowing us the | 只要让我们介绍一下 |
[02:03] | privilege of introducing you to vinylright siding, | 我们的产品 |
[02:05] | The thousand-Year siding | 我们的外墙 |
[02:07] | that never needs painting or maintenance. | 永远不需要维修 |
[02:09] | Manufactured in america from– | 是美国生产的 |
[02:14] | Hello ? | 哈罗 |
[02:16] | Manufactured in america from space-Age polymers, | 是美国生产的最高科技聚合物 |
[02:19] | It beautifies while it protects, while it– | 不只使得你家更美 还会 |
[02:22] | While it– | 还会 |
[02:28] | Hello ? Hello ? | 哈罗 |
[02:31] | mrs. Loach, | 罗奇太太 |
[02:33] | Listen very carefully. | 听我说 |
[02:37] | It’s here ! | 它已经来了 |
[03:20] | sir, agents mulder and scully are here. | 长官 穆德和史考莉探员来了 |
[03:24] | Send them in. | 让他们进来 |
[03:29] | – Sir ? – Agents, have a seat. | -长官 -两位请坐 |
[03:38] | I need you to go to chicago as soon as possible… | 我需要你们尽快去 |
[03:41] | to perform a threat assessment. | 芝加哥评估风险 |
[03:42] | A threat assessment for whom ? Vinylright. They make siding. | 什么地方的风险 瓦纳公司 他们生产外墙 |
[03:46] | Their telemarketing hub in oak brook was the focus… | 有一卷录音带的声明 |
[03:49] | of an anonymous audiotaped manifesto, | 锁定了他们的电话行销部 |
[03:52] | one which threatened violence. | 好像威胁使用暴力 |
[03:54] | Apparently, several years back, | 几年前 |
[03:55] | they had an incident in another office, | 另一个分公司有出过事 |
[03:57] | A disgruntled employee with a gun. | 有一位愤怒的员工开枪 |
[03:59] | They feel they can’t be too careful. | 他们觉得要小心一点 |
[04:01] | Why can’t the chicago field office take care of it ? | 为什么不能让芝加哥分部处理 |
[04:04] | Because I prefer you did. | 因为我希望让你们去 |
[04:07] | Because the manifesto contains bizarre overtones, | 是不是因为这个声明有弦外之音 |
[04:12] | Claims of a paranormal nature ? | 声称有超自然现象 |
[04:15] | It speaks of a monster stalking employees. | 有提到一个怪物正在偷袭员工 |
[04:18] | Your insight into such claims should aid… | 你们的调查 |
[04:21] | in assessing the threat, if any, posed by this person. | 可以帮助我们评估危险 找出当事人 |
[04:23] | Monsters. I’m your boy. | 怪兽 一定是找我 |
[04:30] | Must have done something to piss him off. | 我一定做了什么惹它生气 |
[04:33] | What do you mean ? Get stuck with this jerk-Off assignment. | 这是什么意思 才会有这种鬼任务 |
[04:36] | Or have I finally reached that magic point in my career… | 现在我的事业变得如此 |
[04:39] | where every time somebody sees bigfoot… | 每一次有人看到雪人 |
[04:41] | or the virgin mary on a tortilla, | 或是玉米饼上的圣母玛利亚 |
[04:43] | I get called out of my basement | 就要叫我离开地下室 |
[04:44] | warren to offer my special insight on the matter. | 要我去调查真相 |
[04:46] | You’re saying “I” A lot. I heard “We.” | 你一直在说我 我听到的是我们 |
[04:50] | Nor do I assume that this case is just a waste of our time. | 这个案子会浪费我们的时间吗 |
[04:53] | Not yours, anyway. | 不会浪费你的时间 |
[04:54] | There’s no reason both of us should go to chicago. | 我们不必两个都去芝加哥 |
[04:56] | I’ll take care of it. Mulder ! | -我来处理吧 -穆德 |
[04:58] | I’m monster boy, right ? | 反正我是怪兽小子 |
[05:03] | This was forwarded to us by a local radio station. | 这是当地电台寄给我们的 |
[05:09] | Whoever sent it wanted them | 寄给电台的人 |
[05:11] | to play it over and over again, 24 hours a day. | 希望他们24小时播放 |
[05:14] | They elected not to. | 可是他们选择不去播放 |
[05:16] | attention, people of illinois. | 伊利诺州人民请注意 |
[05:18] | This is a warning of the utmost urgency. | 我要警告各位 |
[05:22] | At vinylright, | 位于橡树溪 |
[05:24] | 12340 wabash terrace in oak brook, there is a monster– | 瓦巴什街12340号的瓦纳公司 有个怪物 |
[05:28] | An evil one that preys on the people there. | 那个怪物猎杀那里的人们 |
[05:32] | But they can’t see it because it hides in the light. | 因为怪物躲在光亮中 所以人们看不见 |
[05:35] | I see it. I know where to look. I can’t be the only one. | 我看到了 我知道去哪找 我一人无能为力 |
[05:41] | We all must hunt it down and kill it. | 我们必须杀死这个怪兽 |
[05:44] | Because if we don’t, | 不然的话 |
[05:46] | It will take us all. | 我们全部会被怪兽杀死 |
[05:49] | you recognize the voice ? | 你能够认出声音吗 |
[05:52] | We have 96 employees. | 我们有96名员工 |
[05:55] | Anyway, I’m hoping it’s not one of our people. | 希望不是自己人 |
[05:58] | But I don’t know who else it would be. | 但我不知道是谁呢 |
[05:59] | Your company had a violent incident in its recent history ? | 贵公司以前有过暴力事件 |
[06:03] | We have a plant in kansas city. | 我们在堪萨斯有工厂 |
[06:06] | Back in ’94, one of the warehouse | 94年有仓库管理员带枪来 |
[06:07] | guys came in with a gun, threatened everybody. | 威胁员工 |
[06:11] | I think it was over a woman. | 那好像是与女人有关的 |
[06:13] | May I borrow the tape ? Keep it. | -录音带可以借给我吗-送你 |
[06:15] | So, I know our home office | 我们的总部为了保险因素 |
[06:16] | has to call you guys for insurance reasons. | 必须联络你们 |
[06:19] | But this is probably just a crank, | 这大概是有人恶作剧吧 |
[06:21] | right ? Some guy making a joke ? | 对吧 是开玩笑吧 |
[06:22] | It’s best to err on the side of caution. | 还是小心点好 |
[06:24] | Can you hire security for the building ? | 你可以请一些警卫吗 |
[06:26] | If you think we need to. | 如果你认为有必要的话 |
[06:27] | I’m also conducting my own internal investigation– | 我也在进行内部调查 |
[06:30] | Interviewing employees, seeing if they’re happy. | 询问一些员工 如果他们愿意的话 |
[06:32] | Use your best judgment. I’ll be in touch. | 你看着办吧 我会保持联络的 |
[06:45] | Scully. Hi, it’s me. I need you to check on something. | 我是史考莉 是我 我需要你去查一件事 |
[06:48] | What ? It’s a phrase– “Hiding in the light.” | -什么事 -一句话 躲在光亮中 |
[06:51] | It’s on this tape that I’m looking into. | 这是我正在调查的一卷录音带上的 |
[06:54] | – The case that’s a total waste of time ? – Yes, | -是不是那个浪费时间的案子-是的 |
[06:56] | And I didn’t say that it wasn’t. | 我又没说这个案子有意义 |
[06:58] | “To hide in the light” Or | 好像是躲在光亮中之类的 |
[06:59] | “Hiding in the light”– Some form of that. | 应该是在某个档案中 |
[07:01] | I think it’s in an old | 我记得是 |
[07:03] | case file somewhere that I’ve got hidden away. | 我藏起来的老案子 |
[07:05] | Which one ? There’s hundreds. | -哪一个 -有好几百个 |
[07:07] | I’m not sure, but I appreciate it. | 不知道 谢谢你 |
[07:15] | “Hiding in the light.” | 躲在光亮中 |
[07:32] | nancy aaronson, come to my office, please. | 南西·艾伦森 请来我的办公室 |
[07:36] | Uh-Oh. Now I did it. | 我完了 |
[07:42] | Nancy. Yeah ? | -南西 -什么事 |
[07:45] | Nancy aaronson, come to my office, please. | 南西·艾伦森 请来我的办公室 |
[07:48] | What, gary ? | 加利 什么事 |
[07:51] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[07:53] | Don’t what ? | 不要什么 |
[07:57] | Gary, I love you, buddy, | 加利 我爱你 |
[08:00] | But you’re really, really weird. | 可是你真的好奇怪 |
[08:31] | Dial and smile, gary. | 拨过电话以后要微笑 |
[08:46] | mark backus, come to my office, please. | 马克·巴克斯 请来我的办公室 |
[08:55] | mark backus, come to my office, please. | 马克·巴克斯 请来我的办公室 |
[09:06] | See ? | 看到了没有 |
[09:08] | Nothing to it. | 没什么了不起 |
[09:12] | He just wants to say hi to everybody. | 他只是想问候大家 |
[09:16] | He’s going alphabetically. | 这是按照字母顺序的 |
[09:23] | Hey, gary. Gary lambert. | 加利 加利·蓝伯特 |
[09:28] | …wabash terrace in oak brook, there is a monster, | 橡树溪的瓦纳公司是个有怪兽的公司 |
[09:31] | An evil one, that preys on the people there. | 那个怪兽会猎杀人们 |
[09:35] | But they can’t see it because it hides in the light. | 因为怪物躲在光亮中 所以人们看不到 |
[09:38] | I see it. I know where to look. | 我看到了 我知道去哪找 |
[09:41] | I can’t be the only one. | 我一个人无能为力 |
[09:49] | Urgency. At vinylright, | 位于橡树溪的 |
[09:52] | 12340 wabash terrace in oak brook, | 瓦巴什街12340号的瓦纳公司 |
[09:55] | There is a monster, an evil one that preys on the people there. | 有个怪物 那个怪物猎杀那里的人 |
[10:00] | But they can’t see it because it hides in the light. | 因为怪物躲在光亮中 所以人们看不到 |
[10:03] | I see it. I know where to look. | 我看到了 我知道去哪找 |
[10:06] | I can’t be the only one. | 我一个人无能为力 |
[10:08] | We all must hunt it down and kill it. | 我们必须要杀死这个怪兽 |
[10:12] | Because if we don’t, | 不然的话 |
[10:14] | It will take us all. | 我们全部会被怪物杀死 |
[10:21] | Mulder. “Hiding in the light.” | -我是穆德 -躲在光亮中 |
[10:24] | That was a phrase spoken by one jerrold resnick… | 这句话是杰罗德·雷斯尼克 |
[10:27] | to a lakeland, florida, police investigator… | 92年8月9日对佛罗里达莱克兰 |
[10:29] | on august 9, 1992. | 的警方说的 |
[10:32] | What was he describing ? | 他在形容什么 |
[10:34] | Well, mr. Resnick was a deacon of his local church. | 雷斯尼克是当地教会的执事 |
[10:36] | And apparently he was concerned that… | 他很担心教会 |
[10:38] | there was an evil presence amongst his parishioners, | 有一些教徒是恶魔 |
[10:41] | And that he alone was aware of that fact. | 而且只有他知道这个事实 |
[10:43] | He was trying to warn them ? Not as such. | -他想要警告他们吗 -不算是 |
[10:46] | He showed up for mass one sunday with four handguns. | 有一天他望弥撒时带了4把手枪 |
[10:49] | He began wounding people, saying, | 他开始枪杀人们 而且说 |
[10:52] | “The afflicted ones wouldn’t bleed.” | 被感染的人不会流血 |
[10:54] | He committed suicide a week later in his cell. | 一周后他在牢房里自杀 |
[10:57] | Scully, at the risk of you telling me “I told you so,” | 史考莉 虽然我不想听你说 我早说过了 |
[11:00] | I think it’s time for you to get down here and help me. | 你该过来这里帮我了 |
[11:03] | I told you so. | 我早对你说过了 |
[11:16] | Hello ? Hello ? | 哈罗 |
[11:32] | who are you ? | 你是谁 |
[12:04] | Who’s the agent in charge ? Agent rice. Tall guy in the suit. | 这里负责的人是谁 莱斯探员 穿西装的个 |
[12:09] | I’m scully, agent mulder’s partner. What can you tell me ? | 我是穆德的搭档 史考莉 你能告诉我什么 |
[12:11] | Not much. Tv news got the call. | 不太多 电视新闻接到电话 |
[12:13] | That man’s voice told them they | 有一个人告诉他们 |
[12:14] | were gonna need to broadcast a stunning revelation. | 要播放重要的宣言 |
[12:17] | Since then, we keep ringing the phones, but nobody answers. | 我们一直在打电话 可是都没有人去接 |
[12:19] | – Who’s inside ? – We can’t be sure of the total. | -里面有谁 -我无法确定人数 |
[12:22] | It happened over lunch hour, so it could have been worse. | 那是午休时发生的 有可能会更糟 |
[12:24] | The lot’s only got 18 cars in it. | 停车场有18辆车 |
[12:26] | One of them’s a rental, registered to an agent mulder. | 有一辆是穆德探员租的 |
[12:28] | – We’re about to try him on his cell phone. – No. | -我们要打他的移动电话了 -不要 |
[12:31] | Not until we get a clearer idea of the situation. | 我们先掌握情况再说 |
[12:33] | There’s a small cafeteria in the building. | 里面有一个小餐厅 |
[12:35] | We think our guy’s got everyone barricaded. | 嫌犯一定把大家关在里面 |
[12:36] | He couldn’t have picked a better spot. One door, no windows. | 那个地方简直太棒了 一扇门 没有窗户 |
[12:39] | We’re not gonna get a clearer idea | 除非和里面的人联络 |
[12:41] | of the situation unless someone in there talks to us. | 我们无法掌握情况 |
[12:43] | If you make a phone call right now, | 现在打电话 |
[12:45] | it could compromise agent mulder. | 也许会影响到穆德 |
[12:47] | Sir, we need to find another way. | 我们要想其他办法 |
[12:52] | move ! | 快点 |
[12:59] | Now get down. Down. | 跪下 |
[13:03] | Everybody stop crying. | 大家不要哭 |
[13:06] | Just shut up ! | 住口 |
[13:10] | Everybody needs to be afraid of him. | 大家要怕的人是他 |
[13:13] | He’s the one that’s out to get you. I’m protecting you. | 是他会伤害你们的 我在保护你们 |
[13:16] | Gary, what are you talking about ? Shut up ! | 加利 你在说什么 住口 |
[13:20] | I’m not addressing you. | 不是对你们说的 |
[13:22] | I’m addressing the actual people over here, okay ? | 我是对这些真人类说的 |
[13:26] | I’m not talking to you… | 我不是在对你说的 |
[13:28] | or you or you ! | 或是你 |
[13:31] | Why should we be afraid of mr. Pincus, gary ? | 我们为什么要怕宾克斯先生 |
[13:35] | I’d really like to hear what you have to say. | 我想要听你想说什么 |
[13:40] | Who are you, anyway ? My name is mulder. | -你到底是谁 -我叫穆德 |
[13:43] | You said that already. What are you doing here ? | 你说过了 你来这里干什么 |
[13:45] | – Applying for a job. – oh, man. | -我来找工作 -噢 伙计 |
[13:50] | Did you come to the wrong place. | 你真是找错地方了 |
[13:52] | I get that. | 没错 |
[13:55] | Why should we be afraid of mr. Pincus, gary ? | 我们为何要怕宾克斯先生 |
[13:58] | Because he’s a monster. | 因为他是怪物 |
[14:02] | Only you can’t see that… | 但是你们看不到 |
[14:04] | because he’s clouded all your minds. | 他搅乱你们心智 |
[14:07] | But he means to take us all, | 他会一个一个 |
[14:09] | One by one. | 杀死我们 |
[14:11] | Harvest our souls. Make us into his zombies. | 夺走我们的灵魂 把我们变成僵尸 |
[14:17] | Robots made out of meat. | 成为有血有肉的机器人 |
[14:19] | god almighty. | 我的天 |
[14:21] | Gary, I want to believe that you’re protecting us, but, uh, | 加利 我想要相信你在保护我们 |
[14:25] | I’m kind of afraid of that rifle. | 可是我有点怕那步枪 |
[14:27] | It makes it hard for us actual | 我们这些真人类 |
[14:29] | people to concentrate on what you’re saying. | 很难去听你要说的话 |
[14:32] | Why are you talking to me like I’m a three-Year-Old ? | 你为什么把我当作三岁的小孩 |
[14:35] | Don’t act like you understand what I’m talking about, | 不要假装你听得懂 |
[14:39] | Because you don’t. | 因为你不懂 |
[14:42] | But you will. | 不过你会明白的 |
[14:58] | Everybody hold their breath. | 大家不要呼吸 |
[15:06] | Oh, you sons of bitches. | 你这个王八蛋 |
[15:09] | Oh, gary ! What are you doing ? | 加利 你要做什么 |
[15:11] | – Gary ? – | 加利 |
[15:14] | shots fired. Shots fired. | 有人开枪 我说有人开枪 |
[15:17] | Everybody, hold your fire ! What’s going on ? | 大家都不要开枪 怎么了 |
[15:20] | he made us. He’s shooting. Sounds like an ak. | 他正在射屋顶 |
[15:22] | We got to find out what the hell’s going on in that building. | 我们必须知道发生了什么事 |
[15:25] | I’m calling your partner. No ! | -我必须联络你的搭档-不能 |
[15:27] | If it was safe to do so, he would have called us already. | 如果安全的话 他早就联络我们了 |
[15:29] | Agent scully, we don’t have a lot of options here. | 史考莉探员 我们别无选择 |
[16:00] | It’s just my cell phone. Let me get it. | 那是我的手机 让我接吧 |
[16:01] | Put your hands behind your head. | 手放在头上 |
[16:52] | F.B.I. ? You happy now ? | 调查局 你高兴了吗 |
[16:57] | Huh ? You want to mess with me some more ? | 你给我添乱吗 |
[17:02] | hello ? Hello ? Is anybody on the line ? | 有人在听电话吗 |
[17:06] | We heard gunfire. Is everyone all right ? | 我们听到枪声 没事吧 |
[17:08] | I just shot a zombie. | 我刚刚杀了一个僵尸 |
[17:11] | Everybody thinks I killed him, but I didn’t. | 大家都以为我杀了人 可是我没有 |
[17:13] | – Who am I speaking to ? – The | -我在和谁说话 -如果 |
[17:14] | guy that’s gonna start killing actual people… | 你不让我上电视 |
[17:17] | if you don’t put me on the damn tv ! | 我就要开始杀真人了 |
[17:20] | I think he just shot a hostage. Who ? | -他好像刚杀了人质 -谁 |
[17:23] | He’s still asking for his 15 minutes of fame. | 他还是要上电视 |
[17:28] | Give it to him. | 让他上啊 |
[17:30] | Get it out of sight. | 把尸体拖出去 |
[17:37] | You want to know why it jumped at me like that ? | 你们要知道那东西 为什么这样子跳过来吗 |
[17:39] | It’s not an “It,” Gary. | 那不是东西 加利 |
[17:41] | It’s a “He.” It’s a man you just killed. | 是人 你刚刚杀了他 |
[17:46] | – What was his name ? – Mark backus. | -他叫什么名字 -马克·巴克斯 |
[17:49] | Wrong ! | 错 |
[17:51] | It stopped being mark backus when he turned it into a zombie. | 他变成僵尸后已经 不是马克·巴克斯了 |
[17:54] | And then he instructed it | 他用心电感应 |
[17:56] | by means of mental telepathy to attack me. | 下令让他攻击我 |
[18:03] | And so I shot it. | 我必须枪杀它 |
[18:06] | I had no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[18:10] | But it doesn’t matter, because it was already dead. | 没有关系 反正他已经死了 |
[18:13] | He wants us all like that. | 他要把我们都害死 |
[18:16] | Insects, not people. | 把我们变成昆虫 |
[18:19] | Mindless drones. | 没有头脑的工具 |
[18:22] | He wants to take away who we are. | 它夺去我们的人性 |
[18:26] | To control us, | 他要控制我们 |
[18:29] | So we’ll be his eyes and ears… | 把我们变成他的耳目 |
[18:32] | and spy on each other and help him do his dirty work. | 让我们去彼此监视 去做他的肮脏事 |
[18:35] | Gary, if I’m the monster, | 如果我是怪物 |
[18:40] | What do you need these people for ? | 你为什么需要这些人 |
[18:44] | Why don’t you just let ’em all go ? | 为什么不放了大家 |
[18:47] | You just wait till I put you on tv. | 你等着上电视吧 |
[18:52] | Then they’ll see what you are. | 我会让大家看到你的真面目 |
[19:00] | Answer the phone, gary. | 加利 听电话 |
[19:08] | Dial and smile. | 拨过电话要微笑 |
[19:11] | okay. We’re sending you the cameraman now. Just stay calm. | 我们派摄影师进去 保持冷静 |
[19:14] | Finally. Let’s do it. | 终于来了 我们开始 |
[19:20] | Warren, that is exactly what we’re hearing. | 华伦 我们正式听到的 |
[19:23] | All you people put your butts against the door. Hurry it up. Go ! | 你们屁股顶住门 快点 |
[19:29] | You. Get over by the camera. Move it ! | 你到摄像机那边去 赶快过去 |
[19:32] | …momentarily to an actual live feed– | 即使传送 |
[19:34] | This person or people may have something important to say. | 一个人或者多人 |
[19:39] | See who’s getting hurt if you bust down this door ? | 发表重要讲话 |
[19:43] | Apparently, so far there’s been very little communication… | 如果你们破门而入 看看谁会受伤 |
[19:45] | – between the police and the | 目前为止 警方与建筑里面的人 |
[19:47] | people inside the building. – Is he getting this ? | 缺乏完善 -的沟通 -他看得到吗 |
[19:49] | Yeah. Closed circuit is bouncing it right back into the building. | 看得到 大楼里有 闭路电视 |
[19:52] | He thinks he’s gonna be a star. | 他以为自己是明星了 |
[19:54] | All right. Show us the room. | 照一下那个房间 |
[19:56] | what are you doing ? Hold on. My battery cable’s twisted. | 你在干什么 镇静 我的电线缠着了 |
[20:00] | Well, untwist it ! And hurry the hell up ! | 快点解决问题 |
[20:03] | There ! Right there ! The exterior wall’s clear. | 那一面墙没有人 |
[20:06] | Entry team into position. | 小组定位 |
[20:14] | Lie down on the floor. | 躺下来 |
[20:17] | Do it ! | 快点 |
[20:21] | all right. Put me on. | 开始拍我吧 |
[20:26] | Okay. We’re gonna cut inside. | 好的 我们切到里面 |
[20:28] | Yes, here it is. Here we go. | 好 我们即将播放现场 |
[20:37] | People of america, | 美国的大众 |
[20:40] | A monster walks among you. | 有一个怪物在我们的身边 |
[20:43] | Go, pan over. | 照过去 |
[20:48] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[21:00] | – Now I’ll show it to you. – No, gary. | -现在我要证明给大家看-加利 不要 |
[21:04] | – Get out of the way. – Don’t do this. | -让开 -不要这么做 |
[21:07] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[21:10] | Don’t do this, gary. | 不要这么做 加利 |
[21:14] | – Get out of the way ! – Put down the rifle. | -让开 -把枪放下 |
[21:16] | Get out of the way now ! | 让开 |
[21:25] | There ! | 快看 |
[21:27] | Look at it ! | 你看 |
[21:30] | Look at it ! | 快看 |
[21:44] | See ? | 看到了没有 |
[22:37] | line up against the wall ! | 都靠着墙 |
[22:45] | Now you know. | 你现在知道了 |
[23:15] | You look exhausted. No, I’m fine. | -你看起来累极了 -我没事 |
[23:18] | Agent rice has the situation in hand. Let’s get you out of here. | 莱斯探员掌控了局势 我们离开吧 |
[23:27] | Mulder ? | 穆德 |
[23:34] | I can’t begin to thank you. | 我真是要感谢你 |
[23:36] | I owe you my life. We all do. | 我们大家都欠你 |
[23:40] | Do you have any idea why he fixated on you the way he did ? | 你知道不知道他为什么 要这样子锁定你 |
[23:44] | No. Not at all. | 我不知道 |
[23:46] | I feel like I barely even knew the man. | 我根本不认识这个他 |
[23:48] | I mean, I try to be a good guy to work for. | 我很努力的想当好老板 |
[23:51] | You mentioned another incident with another employee… | 你提过94年在堪萨斯 |
[23:54] | at a plant in kansas city in 1994 ? | 有另外一名员工 |
[23:56] | – Yes. – Were you at that plant at that time ? | -是的 -当时你也在场吗 |
[24:00] | I wasn’t there when it happened, but yeah. | 我本人不在现场 可是我在堪萨斯 |
[24:03] | Didn’t I mention that ? | 我没有提过这一点吗 |
[24:05] | What about lakeland, florida ? Have you ever lived there ? | 你有没有去过佛州莱克兰吗 |
[24:09] | I’ve been there. I have relatives there. | 去过 我有亲戚住那儿 |
[24:13] | Is there anything else ? | 有别的事吗 |
[24:17] | Uh, no, mr. Pincus. Thank you very much for your patience. | 没有了 品库斯先生 谢谢你的配合 |
[24:23] | What’s going on ? | 怎么了 |
[24:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:57] | – Mulder, why didn’t you take the day off ? – Close the door. | 穆德 你为什么不休假 关门 |
[25:02] | There was a reason the phrase | 我认为躲在光亮中很熟悉 |
[25:03] | “Hiding in the light” Seemed so familiar to me. | 是有理由的 |
[25:06] | I found it or variations of it in five other x-Files. | 我在其他的X档案中 也发现过这种说法 |
[25:09] | “Hiding in plain view,” “Hiding in the open,” | 躲在大家的视线中 躲在空旷处 |
[25:11] | “Lurking in the open”– | 在空旷处等待 |
[25:12] | All to describe some manifestation of evil… | 这些都形容着一个邪恶显灵 |
[25:15] | which goes unnoticed by | 除了一个人以外 |
[25:17] | everyone except the claimant in each case. | 没有人看得到 |
[25:19] | Have you slept ? Seven cities in all, dating back ten years. | 你有没有睡觉 10年来有7个城市 |
[25:22] | Vinylright has offices within 50 miles of four of those cities. | 瓦纳公司在4个城市都设有办公室 |
[25:26] | Greg pincus has worked for vinylright for guess for how long ? | 你知道格雷格·宾克斯 在瓦纳干了多久 |
[25:29] | Ten years. What exactly is it that you think you have here ? | 10年 你到底认为你查到了什么 |
[25:32] | What if gary lambert was right ? | 万一加利是对的呢 |
[25:36] | – Mulder, you’re not serious. – Just bear with me for a moment. | 穆德 你不是认真的 你听我说 |
[25:39] | I mean, what if such a | 我的意思是 也许 |
[25:40] | creature existed that could camouflage itself… | 有一种生物能够 |
[25:42] | by clouding the minds of its victims ? | 使受害者起幻觉 |
[25:43] | There are antecedents for it in nature right in the insect world. | 昆虫界是有 这种先例的 |
[25:46] | Mantis, for instance. | 比如说螳螂 |
[25:47] | They’re said to be able to hypnotize their prey. | 听说他们可以催眠猎物 |
[25:49] | No. What if it could induce a visual hallucination ? | 不 如果他们可以制造幻觉呢 |
[25:53] | A sort of temporary conversion disorder ? | 类似临时转换障碍 |
[25:58] | What you’re describing would be more like some kind of… | 你所形容的比较像 |
[26:01] | visual agnosia, | 是一种视力失灵 |
[26:03] | An inability to recognize what’s before one’s eyes. | 看不到眼前的事物 |
[26:06] | Only gary lambert could | 只不过加利能够看得到 |
[26:07] | see through it somehow, as could the others. | 也有一些别的人 |
[26:09] | Maybe because of some heightened adrenaline level, | 也许是因为有肾上激素 |
[26:12] | Or maybe just because he knew where to look somehow. | 或是他知道该去哪里看 |
[26:14] | Mulder, he was disturbed. Yeah, | -穆德 他不正常 -是的 |
[26:16] | but did he see it because he was disturbed, | 那是因为他看到了不正常 |
[26:19] | Or was he disturbed because he saw it ? | 还是因为他不正常才看到的 |
[26:21] | He was mentally ill. | 他有精神病 |
[26:23] | This monster was a– Was a sick fantasy, | 怪物是个幻觉 |
[26:25] | A product of his dementia. | 他失常的产物 |
[26:28] | I saw it too. | 我也看到了 |
[26:32] | Does that make me disturbed ? | 是不是我也有精神病吗 |
[26:34] | Demented ? Does that make me sick too ? | 失常 也让我不正常了 |
[26:40] | No. | 不 |
[26:42] | No, I mean, this kind of thing is not uncommon. | 这种事情也有发生过 |
[26:45] | You– You went through a terrible ordeal. | 你经历了很多可怕的折磨 |
[26:49] | And sometimes people in close associations… | 有时候在这种情况下 |
[26:52] | under tense conditions can– | 在一起相处的人们 |
[26:55] | The delusions of one can be passed on to the other. | 会有共同的幻觉 |
[26:57] | Folie a deux ? | 二联性精神病 |
[26:59] | It’s not that, scully. It’s not helsinki syndrome either. | 不是那么回事 史卡利 不是赫尔辛基综合征 |
[27:01] | What I saw was real, and there may be a way to prove it. | 我所看到的是真实的 也许有办法可以证明 |
[27:04] | How ? | 怎么说 |
[27:06] | Lambert pointed out certain | 加利指出 |
[27:07] | individuals he said had been victimized by pincus. | 有一些人已经被宾克斯所害 |
[27:10] | Turned into zombies. The man he shot, backus, was one of them. | 变成僵尸了 他所枪杀的巴克斯就是 |
[27:13] | If you could autopsy the body– No. No, absolutely not. | 如果你能去验尸 绝对不行 |
[27:16] | Scully, if this is all in my mind, as you say it is, | 史考莉 如果这都是我的幻觉 |
[27:18] | I would be very grateful if you would prove that. | 希望你能够证实 |
[27:21] | Mulder, I am not going to serve the delusions of gary lambert, | 穆德 我绝对不会 为证明加利·兰伯特 |
[27:24] | A madman, by giving credence to them. | 一个疯子的幻觉去找证据 |
[27:28] | Then I’ll prove it without you. | 那我自己去证实 |
[27:33] | Mulder– | 穆德 |
[27:43] | what are we looking for ? I’ll know it when I see it. | 我们到底要找什么 我看到就知道了 |
[28:01] | What’s this about ? | 这是怎么回事 |
[28:03] | Lambert was tracking his boss’s movements over the years. | 蓝伯特多年来一直 在跟踪老板的行踪 |
[28:05] | Stalking him. Gathering evidence. | -在偷窥吗 -在搜集证据 |
[28:24] | What is it ? | 怎么了 |
[28:35] | Did you see her ? Did you see where she went ? Who ? | 有没有看到她 她去哪了 谁 |
[28:39] | You mind telling me what’s going on here ? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[29:00] | Sir ? | 长官 |
[29:02] | You wanted to see me ? | 你要见我 |
[29:05] | Yes, I was hoping you could give | 是的 我想知道穆德探员 |
[29:06] | me some insight into agent mulder’s recent behavior. | 为什么最近行为怪异 |
[29:09] | Sir ? | 长官 |
[29:12] | Why is he back in illinois ? | 他为什么要回伊利诺 |
[29:14] | I thought that case was closed. | 我以为已经结案了 |
[29:17] | Agent mulder believes that there may be a connection… | 穆德探员认为本案 |
[29:20] | between the oak brook incident and several other cases. | 与其他案件有关联 |
[29:22] | But you elected not to join him. | 可是你决定不和他去 |
[29:24] | The chicago field office has been in contact with him. | 他有联络芝加哥分部 |
[29:26] | They describe his behavior as being erratic. | 他们认为他的行为怪异 |
[29:31] | To the best of my knowledge, agent mulder is currently working… | 我完全相信 穆德探员的调查 |
[29:34] | on a legitimate investigation. | 合法合理 |
[29:37] | I will join him in illinois immediately. | 我马上去伊利诺找他 |
[29:39] | Don’t you have an autopsy to do first ? | 你难道不应该先验尸吗 |
[29:43] | This body mulder sent to quantico. | 穆德运来的尸体 |
[29:47] | Mark backus, the shooting victim. | 那个死者 马克·巴克斯 |
[29:49] | You’re scheduled to do an examination. | 你应该要去验尸的 |
[29:53] | – Or didn’t you know that ? – I’ll get right on it, sir. | -还是你不知道吗 -我马上就去 |
[29:58] | Is there something you want to tell me, scully ? | 你是不是有话没告诉我 |
[30:02] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[30:10] | let’s start with the photos. | 我们先从照片开始 |
[30:12] | In fact, let’s just do photos. | 我们只拍照片 |
[30:14] | External exam only. | 检查体外而已 |
[30:17] | This guy came an awful long way just to have his picture taken. | 这家伙跑了这么大老远 只是要拍照吗 |
[30:20] | Knock yourself out. | 随便你 |
[30:23] | Case number 986522. | 案件986522 |
[30:26] | Mark backus, 45-Year-Old caucasian male. | 马克·巴克斯 45岁的白人男性 |
[30:30] | There are three one-Centimeter gunshot entry wounds… | 左前胸壁有三个 |
[30:33] | on the left anterior chest wall… | 一厘米的枪伤 |
[30:36] | – with some burn stippling present. – Come on, mulder. | 还有一些灼伤 快点 穆德 |
[30:38] | Judging from the corpse’s resolved rigor and fixed lividity, | 以尸体的僵硬程度和肤色 |
[30:41] | As well as the decompositional bloating, | 还有身体的收缩来看 |
[30:43] | I’d place the time of death between 48 and 72 hours. | 应该是48到72小时前死亡的 |
[30:45] | No. | 不 |
[30:48] | This man died late yesterday afternoon. | 这个人是昨天下午死的 |
[30:50] | Are you sure ? Absolutely. | -你确定吗 -绝对 |
[30:53] | It sure looks to me like he’s been dead longer than that. | 我觉得死了很久 |
[32:32] | i want to do that too. | 我也想那样 |
[33:10] | Suddenly I became aware of this… presence. | 突然我发现有人在身旁慢慢的 |
[33:15] | And I could feel it creeping toward me. | 向我爬过来 |
[33:19] | It was terrifying. | 我好害怕 |
[33:21] | The next thing I knew, this madman’s inside my house. | 然后发现我家里有个狂人 |
[33:24] | He breaks my window, kicks in the door, | 打破了我的窗户 破门而入 |
[33:27] | And the whole time he’s screaming | 一直在叫喊 |
[33:28] | about monsters– I mean, even worse than gary. | 有怪物 我是说他比加利还严重 |
[33:36] | Miss starns, I apologize for this incident. | 斯达恩小姐 我为这件事道歉 |
[33:39] | I assure you it will receive my utmost attention. | 我一定会好好注意的 |
[33:46] | Why don’t you take the rest of the week, | 你这个星期休假吧 |
[33:48] | gretchen ? Thank you, mr. Pincus. | -格雷琴 -谢谢你 宾克斯先生 |
[33:53] | That man has no business carrying a gun, if you ask me. | 我认为这个家伙 没有资格带枪 |
[34:10] | – You got to her, too, didn’t you ? – Agent mulder– | 你也杀了她 穆德探员 |
[34:13] | I was too late. You changed her somehow. You infected her. | 我迟了一步 你改变了她 你使她受感染了 |
[34:16] | Agent mulder, think very carefully | 穆德探员 仔细的想 |
[34:18] | about the next words that come out of your mouth. | 你接下来会说什么 |
[34:21] | Once again, I apologize. | 我再一次道歉 |
[34:25] | Oh, there’s no need. I’m well | 没关系 |
[34:26] | aware of the stress agent mulder’s been under, | 我了解穆德探员所经历的压力 |
[34:29] | And I’m, uh– Well, I still consider him a hero. | 我还认为他是英雄 |
[34:32] | Which is why I want to handle this privately. | 因此我想私下了事 |
[34:35] | We appreciate that. | 我们很感激这一点 |
[34:37] | For my part, I’m happy to let this entire matter drop. | 我很乐意忘了这件事 |
[34:40] | I’m sure I can persuade miss starns to do the same, | 我可以说服斯达恩小姐也一样 |
[34:43] | Provided agent mulder is amenable. | 但穆德探员要悔改 |
[34:46] | You don’t see what’s going on here. | 你不了解事情的真相 |
[34:48] | I’m afraid I do. | 我了解 |
[34:50] | Lambert knew your secret. | 蓝伯特知道你的秘密 |
[34:52] | He knew you were sucking the humanity… | 知道你在害死这些人 |
[34:53] | out of these people, feeding on them. | 吸取他们的人性 |
[34:55] | Agent mulder, that’s enough. | 穆德 够了 |
[34:56] | I don’t want to hear another word out of you. | 我不要再听你说一句话 |
[34:58] | If you care about your career, then you’ll knock this crap off. | 如果你珍惜你的工作 你就给我住口 |
[35:02] | Because I guarantee I will | 因为我不想 |
[35:03] | not stand for another second of this abuse. | 再看到这样的滥用权力 |
[35:05] | Do you understand me– | 你明白吗 |
[35:09] | Get out of the way ! Get out of here ! No ! Stop it ! | 让开 让开 不要 住手 |
[35:13] | Look at him ! Look at him ! | 你看看他 |
[35:23] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[35:40] | five years together, scully. | 在一起5年了 |
[35:42] | You must have seen this coming. | 你一定有预料到 |
[35:47] | Did you examine backus’s body ? | 你有检查马克·巴克斯的尸体吗 |
[35:51] | What did you find ? | 你有什么发现 |
[35:54] | More or less what we thought we’d find. | 和想像中差不多 |
[35:56] | More or less ? What is that supposed to mean ? | 差不多 这是什么意思 |
[36:01] | The body showed signs of | 尸体腐烂的程度 |
[36:02] | decomposition beyond what we expected to find. | 比我们想像中严重 |
[36:04] | Which in and of itself means nothing, really. | 基本上这没有什么意义 |
[36:10] | Time of death is notoriously hard to quantify. | 很难确定出死亡时间 |
[36:13] | Or that lambert was telling the truth, | 蓝伯特说的是实话 |
[36:14] | and that man was dead before he was gunned down. | 他中枪以前已经死了 |
[36:17] | No, mulder. Scully, when that monster, | -不 穆德 -当那个怪物 |
[36:21] | Pincus, whatever the hell you want to call it, | 宾克斯 不知道该叫什么 |
[36:23] | When he attacked that woman last night, | 昨晚攻击那个女人时 |
[36:25] | he did something to the back of her neck. | 他在她的颈子后做了什么 |
[36:26] | He bit her there, or he injected something in there. | 他咬她 注射了某种东西 |
[36:30] | There’s got to be evidence of that. You gotta check for that. | 一定有证据 你一定要去找 |
[36:32] | Mulder, the case is over. | 穆德 结案了 |
[36:34] | There’s no more evidence to be gathered. | 现在没有证据去搜集了 |
[36:39] | There’s only my hope that | 希望你 |
[36:40] | you’ll be able to see past this delusion. | 能够看清楚真相 |
[36:44] | You… have to be willing to see. | 你必须愿意去找 |
[36:50] | I wish it were that simple. | 有这么简单就好了 |
[36:52] | Scully, you have to believe me. | 史考莉 一定要相信我 |
[36:56] | Nobody else on this whole damn planet does or ever will. | 没有任何人相信我 |
[37:02] | You’re my one in five billion. | 50亿人中只有你 |
[37:14] | Well, you just made it. I was about to ship him. | 你刚好赶上 我刚要把他运走 |
[37:23] | Full autopsy this time ? No. Let’s flip him. | 这一次要完整验尸吗 不 把他翻过来 |
[37:27] | Flip him over ? Yep. | -翻过去吗 – 是的 |
[37:30] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一下 |
[38:18] | We can do without these, huh ? What do you say ? | 可以让我松绑吗 你说呢 |
[38:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:29] | there we go. | 可以了 |
[38:38] | Sleep tight. | 好好睡 |
[38:40] | Don’t let the bedbugs bite. | 别被虫咬了 |
[39:18] | Nurse ! | 护士 |
[39:20] | Nurse ! | 护士 |
[39:22] | Nurse ! | 护士 |
[39:24] | It’s here ! | 来了 |
[39:26] | Nurse ! It’s here ! | 护士 它在这里 |
[39:29] | It’s here ! It’s at the window ! | 它在这 就在窗口 |
[39:31] | – What’s here ? – There is something– | -什么来了 -有东西 |
[39:35] | There is something at the window, and it’s trying to get in here. | 窗口有东西 想要进来 |
[39:38] | Please unstrap me so that I can stop it. Sir– | 请帮我松绑 让我能够阻止它 |
[39:41] | Sir, we’re three floors up. There’s nothing at the window. | 这里是三楼 窗口没东西 |
[39:43] | Just… un-Undo my straps so that I can check. | 请帮我松绑 让我看 |
[39:46] | I can show you– No, don’t ! No ! Just, please– | 我可以让你看窗口 不 拜托 |
[39:49] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[39:56] | See ? Nothing’s gonna get you. | 你看到了没有 没有东西会伤害你 |
[40:00] | Okay. Just, uh– | 好的 请 |
[40:02] | Just untie me anyway, please. | 请帮我松绑好吗 |
[40:14] | What are you doing ? | 你在做什么 |
[40:16] | You just need some fresh air. | 你只是需要新鲜空气 |
[40:36] | I can’t be running in here all night, okay ? | 我不可能一整晚都跑来跑去 |
[41:19] | Help ! Somebody help ! | 谁来救救我 |
[41:22] | Very sorry, but it is after hours, and mr. Mulder is resting. | 对不起 现在太晚了 穆德先生休息了 |
[41:26] | I’ll have to ask you to come back in the morning. | 请你明天早上再来 |
[41:28] | I’ve come a long way, and I | 我是从大老远来的 |
[41:30] | know he wants to see me, so what do you say ? | 我知道他想见我 你还想说什么 |
[41:32] | I’m sorry, really. It’s hospital policy. | 对不起 医院的规定 |
[41:48] | help ! | 救命 |
[41:52] | – Help ! – | 救命 |
[42:15] | agent scully, I have to say I’m at a bit of a loss here. | 史考莉探员 我有点胡涂了 |
[42:18] | Do I infer correctly from this that you believe there’s some… | 我是不是没有理解错 你相信 |
[42:22] | merit to agent mulder’s claims ? | 你认为穆德探员有道理 |
[42:27] | I believe that agent mulder is mentally sound… | 我认为穆德探员心智正常 |
[42:30] | and fit for duty. | 可以恢复工作 |
[42:33] | Aside from that belief, I can only present to you… | 除了我的看法以外 |
[42:36] | the few hard facts that I’ve been able to gather– | 我只能提供一些收集到的证据 |
[42:38] | That, as per agent mulder’s assertions, | 穆德探员所说的是事实 |
[42:42] | A toxin has been found to have been injected into the spine… | 我们在被害者 |
[42:46] | of the shooting victim, mark backus. | 马克·巴克斯身上 发现被注射毒素 |
[42:47] | As of yet, we’ve been unable to identify it. | 我们无法辨别这种毒素 |
[42:51] | Furthermore, | 此外 |
[42:54] | Gregory pincus has apparently disappeared without a trace, | 乔治·宾克斯 消失得无影无踪 |
[42:57] | Along with half a dozen other key witnesses… | 还有六位主要证人 |
[43:00] | integral to this investigation, | 也一起消失了 |
[43:03] | Among them agent mulder’s nurse at the hospital… | 这包括穆德的护士 |
[43:05] | and several of vinylright employees. | 也包括几位瓦纳公司的员工 |
[43:07] | Men and women described by mulder as zombies. | 也就是穆德宣称的所谓的僵尸 |
[43:16] | I personally can vouch for the fact that… | 我可以证实穆德探员的 |
[43:19] | there was an intruder in agent mulder’s hospital room. | 病房有人闯入 |
[43:22] | Describe this intruder. | 你形容一下 |
[43:29] | It was dark. | 当时很黑 |
[43:31] | You must’ve gotten a glimpse. What did you see ? | 你一定瞥见了 你到底看到什么 |
[43:45] | What did you tell him ? | 你告诉他什么 |
[43:48] | The truth, as well as I understand it. | 我所了解的真相 |
[43:52] | which is ? | 那是什么 |
[44:00] | Folie a deux– | 二联性精神病 |
[44:02] | A madness shared by two. | 两个人起的幻觉 |
[44:22] | Mr. Jacox, let me take a few moments to tell you… | 杰科克斯先生 让我解释一下 |
[44:25] | about the advantages of weatherright replacement windows. | 我们公司的季节变换窗户 的好处 |
[44:28] | They keep down high heating and cooling costs. | 可以节省冷暖气费用 |
[44:31] | They beautify– | 非常的美观 |
[44:35] | They beautify and add value to your home as well as– | 而且还可以为你的房子增值 |
[44:40] | Mr. Jacox ! | 杰科克斯先生 |
[44:42] | it’s here ! | 它来了 |