时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Milepost 1 34. Two miles to go. | 134号路碑 还有两里 |
[00:19] | I’m all a-tingle. | 好期待喔 |
[00:25] | So, Mulder, | 穆德 |
[00:25] | this supposed clandestine source who’s contacted you. | 找上你的这位秘密内线 |
[00:28] | How do we know that he’s not just another crackpot… | 我们怎么知道他不是神经病 |
[00:31] | whose encyclopedic knowledge of extraterrestrial life… | 他对外星人的了解 |
[00:34] | isn’t derived exclusively from reruns of Star Trek? | 不是全部来自于”星际旅行” |
[00:39] | Because of where this particular crackpot works– | 因为这个神经病的工作地点 |
[00:42] | Groom Lake, Area 51 , | 库鲁湖 51区 |
[00:45] | where the military has conducted– | 军方在那里 |
[00:47] | For the past 50 years… | 过去五十年来 |
[00:49] | classified experiments involving | 军方在这里进行关于外星科技的 |
[00:51] | extraterrestrial technology. | 机密实验 |
[00:52] | It’s all our questions, the proof that we’ve suspected… | 我们所有的疑问 |
[00:55] | but never been able to hold in our hands. | 我们一直寻找不到的证据 |
[00:57] | That– That proof is here. | 现在证据就在这里 |
[00:59] | It’s the dim hope of finding | 就是寻找证据的渺茫希望 |
[01:00] | that proof that’s kept us in this car | 使我们 |
[01:02] | or one very much like it for more nights than I care to remember. | 日夜坐在车上 |
[01:05] | Diving hundreds, if not thousands, of miles… | 奔波千里 |
[01:09] | through neighborhoods and cities and towns… | 穿过大城小镇 |
[01:11] | where people are raising families and buying homes… | 看着别人成家立业 |
[01:14] | and playing with their kids and their dogs, and, | 与小孩和狗玩耍 |
[01:18] | in short, living their lives, | 过着安居乐业的生活 |
[01:20] | while we, we– we just keep driving. | 而我们 我们只是不停地开车 |
[01:24] | What is your point? | 你想说什么 |
[01:26] | Don’t you ever just want to stop? | 你难道不想停下来 |
[01:29] | Get out of the damn car? | 离开这该死的车子 |
[01:32] | Settle down and live something approaching a normal life? | 安定下来 过正常的生活 |
[01:35] | This is a normal life. | 这就是正常的生活 |
[01:42] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[01:55] | I don’t know if we’re going to meet that crackpot after all. | 我想我们见不到那神经病了 |
[02:06] | Out of the car! | 下车 |
[02:08] | Out of the car, sir! | 下车 先生 |
[02:11] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[02:35] | May I see some identification, please? | 请出示证件 |
[02:42] | F.B.I. | 联邦调查局 |
[02:46] | You’re gonna have to leave immediately. | 你们必须立刻掉头离开 |
[02:48] | Why It’s a public highway | 为什么 这是公路 |
[02:49] | It also borders a U.S. Government testing ground. | 这也是美国政府测试场的边缘 |
[02:53] | What’s your business here? | 你们有何贵干 |
[02:56] | What are you doing out here in the middle of the night | 你们大半夜来这里干什么 |
[02:59] | What are you doing out here | 你呢 |
[03:00] | Hiding top-secret test flights? | 隐藏高度机密试飞 |
[03:03] | Using technology from U.F.O.S? | 使用飞碟的技术 |
[03:07] | Flying saucers. | 飞碟 |
[03:10] | I got a top secret for you. | 我有个最高机密告诉你们 |
[03:13] | There’s no such thing as flying saucers. | 根本没有飞碟 |
[03:18] | Come on, Mulder. Let– | 穆德 我们 |
[03:56] | Come on, Mulder. Let’s go. | 穆德 我们走吧 |
[04:57] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[05:00] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[05:03] | – Sir, open fire? – No! | -长官 要开枪吗 -不 |
[05:06] | No, let ’em go. Let ’em go. | 不 让他们走 让他们走 |
[05:09] | Sir? | 长官 |
[05:15] | Your orders, sir? | 请下命令 长官 |
[05:22] | I want to get out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[05:33] | Morris. | 摩里斯 |
[05:35] | Morris! | 摩里斯 |
[05:41] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[05:46] | Why’d you let them go? | 为什么让他们走 |
[05:50] | They didn’t know anything. | 他们什么都不知道 |
[05:53] | They were F.B.I. Agents obviously | 他们是联邦探员 |
[05:54] | here to meet someone very possibly an informant | 显然是来见人的 很可能是泄密的人 |
[05:57] | You just sent away our best hope of finding out who. | 你已经断送了找泄密者的希望 |
[05:59] | We can’t just disappear a couple of F.B.I. Agents, Howard. | 我们不能随便干掉两个联邦探员 霍华德 |
[06:03] | We’ll get their own people to deal with them. | 我们让他们自己人来教训他们 |
[06:07] | That’s what Morris was thinking. Right, Morry? | 这才是摩里斯的想法 对不对 摩里斯 |
[06:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[06:17] | 美国空军 第51区测试场 库鲁湖空军基地 | |
[06:54] | Sir! | 长官 |
[06:56] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[06:58] | Your identification, sir. | 你的证件 长官 |
[07:04] | You do have identification? | 你有证件吧 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[07:45] | What’s Wegman doing here? | 魏格曼在这里干什么 |
[07:48] | Kind of late for the old man to be clocking in. | 老家伙这么晚还加班 |
[07:50] | Something must be up. I’m gonna check it out. | 一定出了什么事情 我去打听打听 |
[07:56] | Kiss-ass. | 马屁精 |
[08:51] | Scully. | 史考利 |
[09:11] | – Are you all right, Mulder? – What are you talking about? | -你还好吧 穆德 -你在说什么 |
[09:14] | Well, you haven’t said | 自从我们离开那些人之后 |
[09:15] | anything since we left those men on the highway | 你还没说过一个字 |
[09:18] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[09:20] | I’m fine. Gas cap’s on your side. | 我很好 油箱盖在你那一边 |
[09:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | If you don’t want to talk about it. | 如果你不想谈 |
[09:41] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[09:45] | Mulder– | 穆德 |
[09:49] | Come on, Scully. Pick up. | 快点 史考利 接电话 |
[09:53] | – Bastard! – Huh? | -混蛋 -嗯 |
[09:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:05] | Oh, Dana? | 黛娜 |
[10:07] | You want to pick me up a pack of Morley’s, please? | 替我买包烟吧 |
[10:11] | – Since when do you smoke? – Well– | -你什么时候开始抽烟的 -噢 |
[10:14] | You’re not gonna be a Nazi about it, are you? | 你连这个也要管 不会吧 |
[10:21] | I ran a reverse trace on the outgoing calls. | 我查了所有打出去的电话 |
[10:23] | We definitely got a leak | 显然有人泄密 |
[10:26] | He called the F.B.I. This morning… | 这个人今早打电话给FBI |
[10:29] | from Wegman’s office. | 从魏格曼的办公室 |
[10:32] | – Wegman? – The leak. | -魏格曼打的 -泄密者 |
[10:34] | He used the guest phone in Wegman’s office. | 他用魏格曼办公室的客用电话 |
[10:40] | – He’s rubbing our noses in it. – Hmm. In what? | -他真是在整我们 -怎么整 |
[10:42] | In the fact that he works in this building. | 事实上 他就在这里工作 |
[10:44] | That he has access to everything. All our work. | 什么都可以接触 |
[10:49] | And we don’t know who he is. | 而我们却不知道他是谁 |
[10:55] | – Morris? – Yeah? | -摩里斯 -嗯 |
[10:57] | You gonna answer that? | 你不接电话吗 |
[11:05] | – Hello? – What are you doing there? | -喂 -你在那里干什么 |
[11:11] | Just trying to work that out. | 我正想弄清楚 |
[11:13] | It’s midnight I’ve been waiting up | 已经半夜了 我一直等到现在 |
[11:15] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:17] | What do you mean you didn’t know? | 什么你不知道 |
[11:19] | You said you’d call. Morris– | 你说你会打电话的 摩里斯 |
[11:21] | – I forgot. – You always forget. | -我忘了 -你老是忘了 |
[11:23] | This time don’t forget the milk. | 这次别忘了带牛奶 |
[11:31] | The wife? | 老婆 |
[11:35] | Come on, man. Let’s go home. | 来吧 老兄 回家吧 |
[11:53] | – Tired, Morry? – There it is, huh? | -累了吗 摩里斯 -到了吧 |
[11:58] | Home, sweet home. | 甜蜜的家 |
[12:00] | All right. Good night,Jeff. | 晚安 杰夫 |
[12:39] | – Base operator. – Oh, um– I, uh– | -基地接线生 -呃 我 呃 |
[12:43] | Would you like an outside line, Mr. Fletcher? | 你想打外线吗 弗莱契先生 |
[12:46] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[12:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:18] | Look kids it’s Larry the creepy stage– | 看着孩子们 这是劳丽吓人的一段 |
[13:20] | September along the– | 九月到了 |
[13:29] | – Want to play – I think we already are | -想玩吗 -我想我们已经开始了 |
[14:33] | It was a routine test flight, | 这是一次例行飞行 |
[14:34] | sir Craft suddenly lost altitude | 长官 飞行器突然于 |
[14:36] | 1 7 hours over Highway 37 5. | 23:17分坠毁于375号公路上 |
[14:38] | – What happened? – We haven’t yet determined that, sir. | -发生了什么事 -我们还不知道 长官 |
[14:41] | We have recovered the flight data recorder, | 我们找到飞行记录器 |
[14:43] | as well as the two pilots | 与两位飞行员 |
[14:45] | Alive? | 还活着吗 |
[14:47] | We found the copilot over here. | 我们在这里找到了副驾驶 |
[15:02] | – – My God. | 老天 |
[15:09] | – The other man’s alive, but– – But what? | -另一个人还活着 不过 -不过什么 |
[15:13] | We’re not sure yet. | 我们还不确定 |
[15:34] | What happened, Captain? | 发生了什么事 上尉 |
[15:54] | FBI总部 华盛顿特区 上午9:42 | |
[16:07] | I’m sure he’s on his way. | 我想他快到了 |
[16:17] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[16:21] | Hey. Hey, Dana. How’s it going? | 嘿 黛娜 你好吗 |
[16:25] | Mulder, where have you been? | 穆德 你上哪儿去了 |
[16:28] | Oh, sorry. I just got a little lost on my way in. | 抱歉 我有点迷路了 |
[16:31] | – You got lost? – I’m just a little– | -你迷路了 -我只是有点 |
[16:33] | you know, a little lost in my head. | 有点昏了头了 |
[16:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah. One of those days. | -是吗 -是啊 老毛病了 |
[16:39] | Yeah. Hi, there. How are you this morning? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[16:43] | – The assistant director’s waiting, sir. – Great. Let’s do it. | -副局长在等你们 -棒极了 我们走吧 |
[16:54] | My two frequent fliers. | 两位爱旅行的人 |
[16:57] | I’m to understand you were in Nevada yesterday. | 我知道你们昨天跑到内华达州 |
[17:00] | And after, what’s it been, two, three conversations… | 我好像已经说过你们好几次了 |
[17:03] | such as this on the matter. | 就有关旅行这件事来说 |
[17:05] | Uh, sir– | 呃 长官 |
[17:05] | This morning I got a phone call from the Pentagon | 早上我接到国防部的电话 |
[17:09] | demanding that the two of you be reprimanded… | 要求惩罚你们两人 |
[17:11] | for trespassing on a top-secret military installation. | 因为你们非法闯入机密军事设施 |
[17:14] | What do you think you were doing there? | 你们去那里干什么 |
[17:17] | We were following a lead, sir. | 我们在追查一个线索 长官 |
[17:18] | And that’s part of your current case load | 那是你们目前任务的一部分吗 |
[17:21] | A legitimate investigation? | 是经过批准的调查吗 |
[17:23] | Agent Scully and I were contacted by a confidential source. | 史考利探员和我是去见一个秘密内线 |
[17:27] | – What source? – Oh, if I had the name, I’d give it to you. | -什么内线 -如果我知道 我会告诉你 |
[17:31] | Some whistle-blower working inside the so-called Area 51 . | 某个在所谓的51区工作的人 |
[17:35] | Said he had some “Big deal”information. | 说有很重要的情报 |
[17:37] | I gotta tell you, the whole thing turned out to be… | 老实说 这整件事 |
[17:40] | just one gigantic mistake on our part. | 是我们搞错了 |
[17:42] | Agent Mulder,you were specifically ordered not to pursue… | 穆德探员 我们特别命令你 |
[17:45] | any line of investigation pertaining to the X-Files. | 不得进行任何有关于X档案的调查 |
[17:48] | Sir, you’re absolutely right. | 长官 你说的一点也不错 |
[17:51] | And on behalf of Agent Scully and myself, | 我仅代表史考利探员和我自己 |
[17:53] | I’d like to apologize | 为我们 |
[17:54] | for our blatant disregard of your direct order. | 违反了您的直接命令而道歉 |
[17:56] | You have our word. | 我们向你保证 |
[17:58] | We will never, ever do that again. | 我们绝对不会再这么做了 |
[18:11] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[18:14] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[18:17] | – What? – What was that about? | -什么 -刚才是怎么回事 |
[18:20] | What was what about? | 什么是怎么回事 |
[18:22] | “”I’d give you his name if I had it.” | “如果我知道 我会告诉你” |
[18:25] | Whatever happened to protecting out contacts, our work? | 你忘了保护情报来源 保护调查工作了吗 |
[18:28] | He asked. Hang on a second. | 他问了我们 请等一下 |
[18:45] | Well. Okay, then. | 好了 没事了 |
[18:50] | – What? – What is going on with you? | -怎么了 -你到底怎么搞的 |
[18:53] | Will you please stop trying to pick a fight with me? | 请你不要这么想吵架好吗 |
[18:57] | Mulder, you are acting bizarre. | 穆德 你的举止真是怪异 |
[19:01] | Jealous? | 吃醋吗 |
[19:19] | – Scully? – I can’t believe you. | -史考利 -我真不相信你 |
[19:27] | I just can’t believe you. And who is Scully? | 我就是不相信你 谁是史考利 |
[19:30] | – Good morning. – You could at least do me the courtesy… | -早上好 -你晚上至少应该给我点面子 |
[19:33] | of coming to bed at night, | 上床睡觉 |
[19:34] | pretend we have a happy marriage. | 假装我们有快乐的婚姻 |
[19:36] | What if Chris or Terry had come down here first? | 万一克利斯与泰瑞下来看到怎么办 |
[19:38] | Seen their father being a pervert? | 看到他们的老爸是个偷窥狂 |
[19:40] | Did that ever occur to you? | 你有没有想到过 |
[19:44] | Hey, uh– | 嘿 呃 |
[19:46] | Um– | 嗯 |
[19:49] | Honey? I need– | 甜心 我 |
[19:52] | Have you s– Have you seen my car keys? | 有没有看到我的车钥匙 |
[19:55] | – I thought I might have left them– – Morning, Dad. | -我好像放在什么地方了 -早安 爹地 |
[19:58] | Morning… Terry. | 早安 泰瑞 |
[20:01] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[20:05] | Morris! What did you do to Chris? | 摩里斯 你对克莉丝做了什么 |
[20:10] | Where are my keys? | 我的钥匙呢 |
[20:13] | – Yo, Dad. – Howdy, Terry. | -早 爹地 -你早 泰瑞 |
[20:16] | I’m not Terry. | 我不是泰瑞 |
[20:19] | – Chris. – Terence. Terry’s for wusses. | -克莉丝 -泰伦斯 泰瑞丝是女孩的名字 |
[20:24] | And Terence isn’t? | 泰伦斯就不是了 |
[20:26] | Hey, uh, Terence, how about helping… | 嘿 泰伦斯 能不能帮 |
[20:29] | your old dad find his car keys? | 你老爸找下车钥匙 |
[20:40] | No milk. | 没牛奶了 |
[20:51] | I’m taking the minivan. | 我要开箱型车 |
[20:54] | – Don’t I have my own car? – Chris, | -我就没有自己的车吗 -克莉丝 |
[20:56] | did you give your father back his keys | 钥匙还给你爸没有 |
[21:06] | Okay, well, uh, everybody have a, uh, | 好吧 那么 祝大家都有一个 呃 |
[21:10] | a good day at your various, uh– | 一个美好的一天 |
[21:15] | – All right. – Mom! | -好吧 -妈 |
[21:17] | Morris! What about Chris? | 摩里斯 克莉丝怎么办 |
[21:21] | -Chris? -You said you’d give me an answer today. | -克莉丝 -你说今天要给我一个答案的 |
[21:24] | Her nose. | 她的鼻子 |
[21:25] | You said you’d give her an answer about her nose. | 你说你今天要做决定 |
[21:31] | Um– | 嗯 |
[21:37] | I think she’s a little | 我想 |
[21:38] | young for plastic surgery don’t you think | 她要整形还有点太年轻了 你说呢 |
[21:40] | Oh, for God’s sake, Morris. A nose ring! | 老天 摩里斯 鼻环 |
[21:45] | She says she wants a nose ring! | 她是要去装个鼻环 |
[21:47] | I hate you! I wish you were dead! | 我恨你 希望你去死 |
[21:55] | Well, my work here is done. | 我的工作完成了 |
[21:59] | Have a nice day. | 各位愉快 |
[22:07] | You want a divorce, don’t you? Just say the words. | 你要离婚 对不对 只要说出来 |
[22:10] | “Joanne I want a divorce ” | “琼安 我要离婚” |
[22:12] | Joanne? Joanne, no. | 琼安 琼安 不 |
[22:14] | I will not live this way, Morris. | 我不要这样子生活 摩里斯 |
[22:16] | I will not let you walk in and out like a stranger. | 我不要你像个陌生人一样 |
[22:18] | – Maybe it’s better if you just– – I’m sorry. | -也许这样会更好一点 -对不起 |
[22:21] | I’m– I’m just not myself lately. | 我 我只是最近有点魂不守舍 |
[22:24] | Morris. | 摩里斯 |
[22:26] | You are wearing your suit from yesterday. | 你还穿着昨天的衣服 |
[22:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, Mr.Johnny Cash. | 各位先生女士 欢迎强尼·凯许(美国歌星) |
[23:57] | Morris, what are you doing? | 摩里斯 你在干什么 |
[24:03] | It’s for you. | 你的电话 |
[24:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:16] | M– Morris. | 穆 摩里斯 |
[24:18] | Morry, it’s Jeff. Where the hell are you? | 摩里斯 我是杰夫 你到底在哪儿 |
[24:21] | I’m running a little late | 我会晚点才到 |
[24:22] | Get your ass down here tout de suite. | 赶快给我过来 |
[24:24] | We got something big going down | 出大事了 |
[24:25] | – Bigger than what ? – Big | -什么大事 -不能 |
[24:27] | as in I can’t say anything more over the phone | 在电话里说的大事 |
[24:29] | Just get down here. | 快点过来 |
[24:36] | Do we know what he’s saying? | 他在说什么 |
[24:41] | It seems he’s praying, sir. | 好像是在祈祷 长官 |
[24:43] | We’ve identified the language, | 我们辩认出 |
[24:45] | a Native American dialect– Hopi to be exact | 这是一种美国原住民的方言–霍皮族的语言 |
[24:47] | The pilot’s name is Captain Robert McDonough. | 飞行员是罗勃·麦克唐诺上尉 |
[24:49] | Born in Missoula, Montana. | 出生于蒙大拿州 |
[24:51] | No known foreign language skills. | 没有任何外语专长 |
[24:54] | Only since the crash, he claims to be one Mrs. Lana Chee, | 但在坠机后 他自称是一位拉娜·齐太太 |
[24:57] | a 75-year-old Hopi Indian woman | 在莫瓦保留地出生长大的75岁 |
[24:59] | born and raised in the Mowape Reservation | 霍皮族印第安妇人 |
[25:01] | about 3 5 miles from here. | 距离这里约35英里 |
[25:03] | – Is it some kind of shell shock? – We don’t think so, sir. | -这是某种惊吓过度的现象吗 -我们不这么认为 长官 |
[25:12] | This is Mrs. Lana Chee. | 这位是拉娜·齐太太 |
[25:16] | We picked her up on the reservation this morning. | 今早我们在保留地找到了她 |
[25:22] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[25:25] | – What’s your name? – Captain Robert McDonough, sir! | -你叫什么名字 -罗勃·麦克唐诺上尉 长官 |
[25:28] | I apologize for my present | 我对于 |
[25:29] | condition and appearing out of uniform sir | 未能身穿军服而深表歉意 长官 |
[25:35] | Do you know what happened last night, Captain? | 你知道昨晚发生了什么事吗 上尉 |
[25:39] | Sir, we launched from base at 2300 hours | 长官 我们于23点从基地升空 |
[25:42] | and headed south. | 朝南飞行 |
[25:43] | At approximately 23:1 5, | 大约在23:15时 |
[25:45] | we lost power in the right rear quadrant. | 右翼失去了动力 |
[25:48] | Do you know what, uh– | 你知道 呃 |
[25:50] | Do you know what caused the power loss? | 你知道是什么造成动力丧失吗 |
[25:52] | No warning lights came up on the panel. | 仪表板上没有出现警示灯 |
[25:54] | All systems checked out in preflight. | 飞前测试过所有系统 |
[25:58] | She just wasn’t in the mood to fly, sir. | 只是它不想飞罢了 长官 |
[26:06] | Come on, baby. Be the hole. | 来吧 宝贝 一杆进洞吧 |
[26:09] | – Ah! – Mulder! | -喔 -穆德 |
[26:13] | I got a birdie. | 我打了个小鸟球 |
[26:19] | Scully. | 我是史考利 |
[26:21] | Oh, thank goodness. Scully, it’s me. | 谢天谢地 史考利 是我 |
[26:24] | – I’m sorry. Who is this? – It’s me, Mulder. | -对不起 你是谁 -是我 穆德 |
[26:27] | – Mulder. – Shh. | -穆德 -嘘 |
[26:30] | I’m sorry I couldn’t call sooner. | 很抱歉我无法早点打电话给你 |
[26:32] | Something really weird happened | 昨晚飞碟飞过时 |
[26:33] | last night when that U F O Passed over us | 发生了很奇怪的事 |
[26:35] | – U.F.O.? – You don’t remember? | -飞碟 -你不记得了吗 |
[26:39] | You don’t remember. | 你不记得了 |
[26:41] | The man that you’re with– That’s not me. | 跟你在一起的那个人不是我 |
[26:43] | His name is Morris Fletcher | 他叫摩里斯·弗莱契 |
[26:44] | He’s an Area 51 employee. | 他在51区工作 |
[26:46] | Morris Fletcher. | 摩里斯·弗莱契 |
[26:49] | That’s right. Everybody here seems | 不错 这里每个人都以为我是他 |
[26:50] | to think that I’m him but I’m not I’m me Mulder | 但我不是 我是我 穆德 |
[26:53] | Psst! | 咻 |
[26:55] | As long as they think I’m him, | 只要他们以为我是他 |
[26:56] | I have access but I’m gonna need your help | 我就可以混进来 但我需要你的帮忙 |
[26:59] | – What was that? – Uh, what was what? | -什么声音 -什么什么声音 |
[27:02] | This may not be a secure line. | 这条线路也许不安全 |
[27:05] | Mulder, uh, where are you? | 穆德 呃 你在哪儿 |
[27:07] | I’d better not say. Look, | 最好不要说 |
[27:09] | just get out here as soon as you can. | 你尽快离开就对了 |
[27:10] | How can I get in touch with you? | 我要怎么找你呢 |
[27:12] | You won’t. I’ll get in touch with you. | 不用 我会找你的 |
[27:20] | Who do you suppose that was? | 你想那会是谁 |
[27:22] | That wasn’t your source? | 那不是你的内线吗 |
[27:25] | – I’ll run a trace. – Uh– | -我来追踪电话 -呃 |
[27:28] | No, no. I think we should notify el jefe A.S.A.P. | 不 不 我们应该赶紧告诉老板 |
[27:31] | We don’t want our collective asses | 我可不希望我们 |
[27:33] | chewed out all over again. | 又被刮一顿 |
[27:34] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[27:37] | Are you sure that’s the best thing to do? | 你确定这样做是对的吗 |
[27:41] | Look, little lady, I think | 听着 小贵妇 |
[27:42] | it’s time you got your panties on straight | 你该打点一下自己了 |
[27:46] | We’re federal officers. We go by the book. | 我们是联邦探员 一切照章办事 |
[27:56] | That’ll be $1 .89. | 一共1.89元 |
[28:00] | You got 1 1 cents’ change. | 找你11美分 |
[28:02] | – Keep it. – Wow. Maybe I’ll just close early. | -不用找了 -哇 也许我可以早点收工了 |
[29:35] | Turn around, big guy. We got trouble. | 掉头 老大 出问题了 |
[30:22] | Keep back! We got a spill! | 后退 汽油溢出 |
[30:25] | Sir! | 长官 |
[30:27] | Hey, Fletcher! What the hell’s he doing? | 喂 弗莱契 他到底要干什么 |
[30:37] | Fletcher, what are you doing? | 弗莱契 你在干什么 |
[30:39] | There was a man in here, the attendant. | 这里原来有个看店的 |
[30:52] | Holy mother of– | 天啊 |
[30:56] | It’s happened again. | 又发生了 |
[30:58] | – What’s happened again? – Let’s get out of here. | -什么又发生了 -我们离开这里 |
[31:02] | – We got to help this man. – We got to help ourselves. | -我们应该帮助这个人 -我们要救我们自己 |
[31:04] | Whatever caused this could come back. | 同样情况可能会再次发生的 |
[31:06] | – We can’t just leave him here. – Morris– | -我们不能留他在这里 -摩里斯 |
[31:08] | – What the hell’s the matter with you? – Morris– | -你是怎么搞的 -摩里斯 |
[31:11] | I’m not asking you, I’m telling you. | 我不是要与你讨论 我是命令你 |
[31:12] | -Let’s go – This man needs a doctor | -走吧 -这个人需要医生 |
[31:19] | Not anymore. | 不需要了 |
[31:28] | Burn it. | 烧了它 |
[31:30] | Clear perimeter 200 feet! | 撤离到两百英尺之外 |
[31:33] | Everybody, pull back! | 全体后退 |
[31:37] | Come on, Morry. | 走吧 摩里斯 |
[31:39] | That guy was dead long before we found him. | 那人早就没救了 |
[32:19] | Agent Scully. | 史考利探员 |
[32:30] | – Can’t get enough, huh? – It’s me. | -还不满足吗 嗯 -是我 |
[32:34] | – Oh, hey, Dana. – What do you think you’re doing? | -喔 嘿 黛娜 -你在干什么 |
[32:38] | Oh, you know,just a little lunch break. What’s up? | 午餐休息时间 怎么样 |
[32:47] | We got the trace back on the call we received this morning. | 我们追踪到今早的电话来源 |
[32:50] | It came from a gas station pay phone off of Highway 375, | 是从375号公路旁的加油站打的 |
[32:54] | three miles east of Groom Lake. | 库鲁湖以东3英里 |
[32:57] | And? | 还有呢 |
[32:59] | And I’m thinking it was your source. | 还有 我想那是你的内线打来的 |
[33:02] | Although I don’t know why he’d try and impersonate you. | 虽然我搞不懂他为什么想冒充你 |
[33:04] | Maybe so. | 也许是吧 |
[33:06] | You don’t think that we should follow up on this? | 你不认为我们应该追查吗 |
[33:10] | Are you out of your pretty little mind? | 你的漂亮的小脑袋昏了吗 |
[33:12] | Am I out of my mind? | 我昏了头 |
[33:15] | Mulder, you are out of your mind. | 穆德 是你昏了头才对 |
[33:18] | What is up with you? I’m thinking | 你怎么搞的 |
[33:20] | about having you examined for mental illness | 我想你该去检查一下神经 |
[33:22] | or-or drug use or– or maybe a massive head injury. | 或是吸毒 或是头部受到重创 |
[33:27] | This is an X-File. | 这是一件X档案 |
[33:29] | Your life’s work. Your crusade. | 是你毕生的职责 你的使命 |
[33:33] | As I understand it, we’re off the X-Files. | 据我所知 我们被撤离X档案了 |
[33:51] | Bitch. | 凶婆子 |
[33:55] | This was brought to a local vet. | 这是在当地兽医站找到的 |
[33:57] | Some kid found this in the | 是一个小孩 |
[33:58] | desert ten miles east of the gas station | 在加油站东边10英里处发现后 送过去的 |
[34:04] | Show me on the map. | 从地图上指给我看 |
[34:10] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[34:12] | This is where you found the gas station attendant? | 这是你发现加油站工人的地方 |
[34:14] | Yes, sir. We located the pilot of the crash site here… | 是的 长官 我们在这里发现飞行员 |
[34:17] | and the Indian woman right there. | 在这里发现印第安老妇人 |
[34:19] | – What’s this? – That, we believe, is ground zero. | -这是什么 -我们相信这里是起源点 |
[34:24] | Once we analyze the flight data recorder, | 我们希望分析飞行记录器之后 |
[34:27] | we hope to confirm it’s where the warp began. | 能够证实时空扭曲是从哪里发生的 |
[34:29] | – Warp? – Beam me up, Scotty. | -时空扭曲 -把我送上去 史考特(“星际旅行”中的名言) |
[34:31] | It’s a tear in the space-time continuum. | 是时空连续性中的裂缝 |
[34:35] | An anomaly created by the malfunction of the aircraft… | 飞行器故障后所造成的异常现象 |
[34:37] | which was operating in gravity pulse mode | 在它坠落前 是采用重力脉冲方式 |
[34:40] | before it went down. | 飞行的 |
[34:43] | We’ve been flying these things since ’53. | 我们从53年前就试飞这些玩意 |
[34:45] | I never heard of anything like this. | 我从来没听说过这种事 |
[34:48] | According to quantum physics, it’s possible. | 根据量子物理 这是有可能的 |
[34:50] | Antigravity systems utilize | 反重力系统 |
[34:52] | bends in space and time for propulsion | 扭曲时空产生推力 |
[34:54] | A sudden shift in a craft’s trajectory… | 若是航线突然改变 |
[34:56] | could create the kind of distortion | 就能造成我们 |
[34:57] | we’re witnessing right here– | 所看到的扭曲– |
[34:59] | a lizard and a rock existing in the same time and space. | 一只蜥蜴与一块石头 共存于同一时间中 |
[35:02] | If this is where your so-called warp began, | 如果这是你所谓的时空扭曲起点 |
[35:05] | we would have all seen it | 我们全都应该目击 |
[35:07] | The three of us were out on Highway 375 at the time, sir, | 我们三个当时就在375号公路上 长官 |
[35:10] | intercepting two F.B.I. Agents. | 拦截两名联邦探员 |
[35:13] | The fact that none of us remembers | 正是因为我们全都不记得 |
[35:14] | seeing it is evidence that my theory is correct | 才证明我的理论正确 |
[35:16] | – And how’s that? – Lost time. | -怎么说 -时间丢失 |
[35:19] | Lost time is a common symptom | 在反重力推进系统附近 |
[35:21] | of close proximity to antigravity propulsion | 时间丢失是经常会发生的 |
[35:23] | Then how come my head isn’t in a rock, or Morris’s? | 那么我的头或是摩里斯的头为什么没有变成石头 |
[35:26] | That’s one question I haven’t been able to answer. | 这个问题我还无法回答 |
[35:29] | It is possible we suffered consequences | 很有可能已经影响到了我们 |
[35:31] | from our exposure that we’re not fully aware of | 只是我们自己不知道 |
[35:33] | What do we do about it? | 我们要怎么办 |
[35:37] | That’s your department– keep it out of the paper, | 那是你的工作 避免上报 |
[35:39] | make sure witnesses disappear | 使证人都失踪 |
[35:41] | Yeah, but how do we reverse it? | 没错 可是我们要如何反转这个现象 |
[35:43] | How do we get the lizard out of the rock | 如何把蜥蜴从石头里弄出来 |
[35:46] | Who says we can? | 谁说我们可以 |
[37:06] | This is not a marriage. It’s a farce! | 这不是婚姻 这是场闹剧 |
[37:09] | – What? – You’re not attracted to me anymore. | -什么 -你已经对我不感兴趣了 |
[37:13] | – I disgust you, don’t I? – No. | -我让你倒胃口 是不是 -没有 |
[37:16] | No, it’s-it’s not that you’re disgusting. | 没有 你没让我倒胃口 |
[37:20] | It’s just that– | 只是 |
[37:22] | It’s just that you don’t | 只是你永远 |
[37:23] | want to make love to me ever again that’s all | 不想再与我做爱了 就是这样 |
[37:25] | That, and you mumbled something about Scully | 你在梦里说什么 |
[37:27] | in your sleep. | 史考利的 |
[37:28] | Who is Scully, Morris? Is it another woman? | 史考利是什么人 摩里斯 你有别的女人了 |
[37:31] | Does Scully sound like a woman’s name to you? | 史考利像女人的名字吗 |
[37:34] | Who is Scully? Tell me. | 谁是史考利 告诉我 |
[37:36] | Look,Joanne, | 听着 琼安 |
[37:38] | I’m sure I’ve told you many times in the past… | 我以前告诉过你 |
[37:40] | that there are things about my | 有关我工作的事 |
[37:41] | work that unfortunately I have to keep a secret | 都必须要保密的 |
[37:44] | Oh, no, Buster. That’s not gonna fly this time. | 喔 不 混蛋 这次别想这样就过关 |
[37:47] | My point is that there | 我是说 |
[37:48] | are a lot of things you don’t know about me | 我有许多事你还不知道 |
[37:51] | And… | 还有 |
[37:53] | I’ve just been– I’ve been under a lot of pressure lately. | 最近我承受很大压力 |
[37:55] | Up is down. Black is white. | 上下不分 黑白颠倒 |
[37:57] | I don’t know where I stand anymore. | 我已经不知道自己的立场了 |
[37:58] | I don’t even know who I am, really, anymore. | 甚至连我自己是谁 我都不知道 |
[38:01] | I just– I know for sure… | 我只知道 |
[38:05] | that I am not the man you married. | 我不是你当初所嫁的男人了 |
[38:07] | I’m just not, and I’m sorry. | 我不是 很抱歉 |
[38:10] | I’m truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[38:14] | Oh, God, Morris. I didn’t know. | 天啊 摩里斯 我不知道 |
[38:19] | They have that pill now. | 但现在有蓝色小药丸了 |
[38:27] | We can work this out. There’s other ways to be intimate. | 我们可以克服难关的 还有其他方法可以亲热 |
[38:31] | I think that was the doorbell. | 我想有人敲门 |
[38:36] | We can make this work. | 我们可以克服的 |
[38:46] | – Yes? – Hi. My name is Dana Scully. | -哪一位 -嗨 我叫黛娜·史考利 |
[38:49] | I’m looking for Morris Fletcher. | 我要找摩里斯·弗莱契 |
[38:53] | Morris! | 摩里斯 |
[39:00] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[39:03] | I’m sorry. Uh, Morris Fletcher? | 对不起 呃 你是摩里斯·弗莱契 |
[39:05] | Scully, it’s me. It’s Mulder. | 史考利 是我 穆德 |
[39:12] | You’re, uh– | 你是 呃 |
[39:13] | You’re the man from the other night from Area 51 ? | 你是那天晚上51区的人 |
[39:15] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[39:18] | You phoned me. Mind telling me what this is about? | 你打了电话给我 请解释这到底是怎么回事 |
[39:20] | No, I’m Mulder. I’m really Mulder. | 不 我是穆德 我真的是穆德 |
[39:22] | I switched bodies, places, | 我跟这个摩里斯 |
[39:23] | identities with this man Morris Fletcher– | 调换了身体 |
[39:25] | the man that you think is Mulder, but he’s not. | 你以为他是穆德 其实不是 |
[39:30] | Of course you don’t believe me. | 不用说 你当然不相信我 |
[39:31] | Why was I expecting anything different | 我还指望什么 |
[39:33] | Your full name is Dana Katherine Scully. | 好吧 你的全名是黛娜·凯瑟琳·史考利 |
[39:35] | Your badge number is– | 你的证件编号是 |
[39:37] | Hell, I don’t know your badge number. | 见鬼 我不知道你的证件编号 |
[39:39] | Your mother is Margaret. Your brother is Bill,Jr. | 你母亲叫玛格丽特 你哥哥叫小比尔 |
[39:41] | He’s in the navy and hates me | 他是海军 而且很讨厌我 |
[39:43] | Lately for lunch, you’ve been | 最近你的午餐 |
[39:45] | having this little six-ounce cup of plain yogurt | 都是六盎司的酸乳酪 |
[39:48] | into which you stir bee | 然后你会加进一些蜜蜂花粉 |
[39:49] | pollen because you’re on a bee pollen kick | 因为你觉得花粉有神效 |
[39:50] | even though I tell you you’re a scientist and | 虽然我说过你身为科学家应该不会 |
[39:53] | should know better. | 轻信那一套 |
[39:54] | Cheater! | 大骗子 |
[39:57] | Look, | 听着 |
[39:59] | any of that information could’ve been gathered by anyone. | 谁都可以弄到这些资料 |
[40:01] | Even that yogurt thing? | 连酸乳酪都知道 |
[40:04] | That is so you. That is so Scully. | 这真是史考利的本色 你就是这样 |
[40:06] | It’s good to know you haven’t changed. | 知道你没有改变 |
[40:08] | That’s somewhat comforting | 还算是一椿好事 |
[40:09] | Look, I don’t know what the | 听着 我不知道 |
[40:10] | -point of all this is – I’ll prove it to you | -你到底要说什么 -我会证明给你看 |
[40:12] | No, you won’t. | 不 不需要 |
[40:14] | But I wouldn’t mind if you came clean with me. | 但我希望你对我说老实话 |
[40:16] | Scientific proof about what | 科学性的证明 |
[40:17] | happened to us on that road two nights ago | 关于两天前的晚上发生的事 |
[40:19] | Fair enough? | 如何 |
[40:22] | I am calling the police. | 我要叫警察了 |
[40:26] | Good-bye, Mr. Fletcher. | 再见 弗莱契先生 |
[40:29] | I will prove it to you, Scully. Tonight. | 我会证明给你看 史考利 就在今晚 |
[40:34] | I’ll prove everything. | 我会证明一切 |
[40:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:04] | – Howard Grodin. – Mr. Grodin? | -我是霍华德·葛登 -葛登先生 |
[41:06] | This is Special Agent | 我是 |
[41:07] | Mulder of the Federal Bureau of Investigation | 联邦调查局穆德探员 |
[41:09] | How are you this morning? | 你今天好吗 |
[41:10] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么会有这个号码 |
[41:11] | Frankly, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 坦白说 这就是我要谈的事情 |
[41:14] | Sir, I am obligated to tell you | 我必须告诉你 |
[41:15] | that you have a security leak in your facility | 贵单位有安全的疏漏 |
[41:17] | A man with whom you have worked very | 一位核心人员 |
[41:19] | closely has contacted this office on several occasions | 与本局接触过数次 |
[41:23] | and offered me access to highly classified information. | 并且愿意提供机密资料 |
[41:26] | Would you happen to have a name for this man? | 你知道这个人的名字吗 |
[41:28] | Why, yes. | 是的 |
[41:29] | Yes, I would. | 是的 我知道 |
[42:35] | – Scully. – You’re in Nevada again. | -我是史考利 -你又跑到内华达去了 |
[42:37] | Uh, sir, I– | 呃 长官 我 |
[42:40] | Do not speak, Agent. Listen. | 不要解释 探员 听着 |
[42:42] | Your partner already apprised | 你的搭档已经 |
[42:44] | me of his conversation with the air force | 将他与空军的接触都告诉我了 |
[42:46] | and his fervent desire to | 他想要帮助你 |
[42:48] | save you from making a fatal career mistake | 使你免于犯下职业大错 |
[42:51] | Therefore, you will follow my instructions to the letter. | 所以 你要完全遵照我的指示 |
[42:54] | Sir, I don’t know what Mulder told you– | 长官 我不知道 穆德探员说了什么 |
[42:57] | You will follow my instructions to the letter. | 我要完全遵照我的指示 |
[43:00] | Otherwise don’t bother coming back from Nevada. | 否则就不用再回来了 |
[43:10] | 亚希尔伦服务中心 内华达州 林肯郡 | |
[43:28] | Can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的 |
[43:33] | Scully, I got it. I got the proof. | 史考利 我拿到了 我拿到证据了 |
[44:03] | – I’m sorry. – Scully, you? | -对不起 -史考利 你 |
[44:12] | – Damn it, Morris. – You! You son of a bitch! | -该死 摩里斯 -你 你这狗娘养的 |
[44:15] | You orchestrated this whole thing! He’s not me, Scully! | 全是你策划的 他不是我 史考利 |
[44:19] | Would I do this? Would I do this? | 我会这么做吗 我会这么做吗 |
[44:22] | Scully! No, you bastard! Tell her the truth! | 史考利 不 你这混蛋 告诉她实情 |
[44:25] | Scully, he’s not me! | 史考利 他不是我 |
[44:28] | He’s not me! | 他不是我 |
[44:31] | Scully, he’s not me! | 史考利 他不是我 |