时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Now I lay me down to sleep, | 现在我躺下睡觉.. |
[00:05] | I pray the Lord my soul to keep. | 我祈祷上帝保护我的灵魂 |
[00:08] | If I die before I wake, | 如果我在醒来之前死去.. |
[00:12] | I pray the Lord my soul to take. | 我祈求上帝带走我的灵魂 |
[00:15] | God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, | 上帝保佑妈咪 爹地.. |
[00:19] | and Grandma and Grandpa LaPierre, | 还有拉皮埃尔祖母 祖父.. |
[00:22] | and Grandma and Grandpa Jason, and… | 杰森外婆 外公和.. |
[00:24] | Okay, okay, Amber Lynn. Bedtime. Come on. | 好了 好了 安贝·林恩 该睡了 快 |
[00:28] | You grab Mike, okay? Hop in. | 爬上去 |
[00:32] | Let’s get you cozy, cozy, toasty, toasty. | 让你很舒服 很暖和.. |
[00:35] | Inside. Snug as a bug. | 进去 盖好 |
[00:38] | – Night-night, Lynnie. – Night-night, Daddy. | -晚安 林恩 -晚安 爹地 |
[00:41] | – Night, Mommy. – Night, love. | -晚安 妈咪 -晚安 亲爱的 |
[00:46] | Bed lights out, Amber Lynn. | 关床头灯 安贝 |
[00:49] | Good girl. That’s a good girl. | 乖 乖女孩 |
[01:19] | Stop right there! | 站在那别动 |
[01:24] | – Weapon on the floor. – This is great. | -武器丢到地上 – 很好 |
[02:18] | Where’s this trial I’m being put through? | 我要通过的试验在哪 |
[02:22] | Is this a test of my love for you? | 这是我对你爱的测试 |
[02:27] | Billie? | 比莉 |
[02:29] | They are the ones that want me to kill myself. | 他们要我自杀 |
[03:25] | Aah! | 啊 |
[03:36] | Oh, sweet angel. | 哦 亲爱的天使 |
[04:28] | Billie! Amber Lynn! | 比利 安贝 |
[04:32] | Oh, God! | 哦 天哪 |
[05:29] | Amber Lynn LaPierre, that’s right. | 安贝·琳恩·拉皮埃尔 没错 |
[05:32] | A federal investigation is underway. | 一项联邦调查正在进行 |
[05:36] | The kidnapping in Sacramento, California. | 加州萨克拉门托的绑架案 |
[05:58] | – Why are you here, Agent Mulder? – I want this case. | -穆德探员 你为什么来此 -我要这个案子 |
[06:00] | I’m fairly certain I’ve got more than | 我觉得我在这里已经 |
[06:02] | enough competent agents in here. | 有足够的探员了 |
[06:04] | Ooh, I can see that. | 我已经看到了 |
[06:05] | This is a kidnapping, Agent Mulder. | 是一件绑架案 穆德探员 |
[06:07] | A little girl snatched from her bedroom. | 小女孩在卧室被绑架 |
[06:09] | Basic, missionary-style F.B.I. work. | 调查局的基本和使命性的工作 |
[06:11] | – It’s not an X-File. – I’m aware of the facts. | -这不是X档案 -我的专长是发现事实 |
[06:15] | We’re trying to rule out all possibilities | 我们试图先列出所有的可能性 |
[06:17] | before we start making any statements. | 在正式开始动作之前 |
[06:18] | That’s what I’m talking about, ruling out other possibilities. | 正是我要说的 列出其它的可能性 |
[06:21] | I can’t just give you the case. | 我不能给你这个案子 |
[06:23] | I have to follow protocol. | 我必需按照程序 |
[06:26] | Behavioral gets first crack, | 先等第一次分析以后 |
[06:27] | then the people down at N.C.N.E.C. | 所有人到NCNEC去 |
[06:29] | Two, three, four hours. | 2,3,4小时过去了 |
[06:31] | This case is gonna be a circus. | 这个案子就成了马戏表演了 |
[06:33] | Every starstruck attorney in America… | 每个想出名的美国律师.. |
[06:35] | is gonna want to represent these people for free. | 都想免费代表这些人 |
[06:37] | If somebody doesn’t ask the right questions right now, | 如果现在没有人问对问题 |
[06:39] | they may never get asked. | 那么就来不及了 |
[06:49] | You’ve got till noon. Mulder… | 你等到中午吧 穆德.. |
[06:56] | the agents in my office… they have a pool going. | 我办公室的探员有很多想法 |
[07:01] | They think she’s dead. | 他们认为她已经死了 |
[07:06] | Don’t bet on it. | 别这么想 |
[07:11] | 萨克拉门托 加州 上午8︰12 | |
[07:26] | Sir, can you tell us about… | 先生 你能告诉我们.. |
[07:28] | Excuse me. Have they found the girl? | 对不起 他们找到女孩了吗 |
[07:30] | Are there any new developments in the case? Is she dead? | 有新进展吗 她死了吗 |
[07:33] | Are the parents suspects in the disappearance of | 失踪女儿的父母 |
[07:35] | their daughter? | 有嫌疑吗 |
[07:37] | Sorry, no press allowed inside. | 抱歉 里面不容许有媒体 |
[07:40] | Special Agent Fox Mulder, F.B.I. | 特别探员福克斯·穆德 调查局的 |
[07:43] | I’d like to speak to Mr. And Mrs. LaPierre if I may. | 如果可以的话 我想跟拉皮埃尔夫妇谈谈 |
[07:45] | My clients have nothing to say. | 我的当事人没有话要说 |
[07:47] | Uh, Harry Bring. How can I help you? | 哦 我是哈瑞·布林 有什么可以效劳的吗 |
[07:52] | Mr. Bring, your card says | 你的名片写: |
[07:54] | “real estate law and conveyances.” | 「房地产法律和转让」 |
[07:56] | Have you ever handled a murder case? | 你处理过谋杀案吗 |
[07:58] | This isn’t a murder case. | 这不是谋杀案 |
[08:00] | Well, it might as well be… | 也许是.. |
[08:01] | once the facts about Amber Lynn’s disappearance get out. | 一旦安贝失踪的事实曝光 |
[08:04] | My clients are not murderers, | 我的当事人不是杀人犯 |
[08:08] | and-and I resent any such accusation. | 我不容许这种指控 |
[08:10] | You know, if you really want to help your clients, | 如果你真的想帮你的当事人 |
[08:12] | get them a real lawyer. | 请帮他们找个真的律师 |
[08:13] | It’s okay, Harry. | 没关系的 哈瑞 |
[08:21] | Billie and I got nothin’ to hide. | 比利和我不需要隐藏什么 |
[08:27] | Mr. And Mrs. LaPierre, my name is Fox Mulder. | 拉皮埃尔先生太太 我叫穆德 |
[08:30] | I’m a special agent with the F.B.I. | 我是联邦调查局特别探员 |
[08:33] | I have a lot of experience with crimes | 我有许多类似发生在这里的案子 |
[08:35] | like the one that took place here. | 的办案经验 |
[08:37] | I know you’ve made a statement to the police, | 我知道你们已经向警局做过笔录 |
[08:39] | but I’d like to ask you some questions about that. | 但我想问几个问题 |
[08:42] | I’d like you to answer in as much detail | 请你们尽可能回答详细一点 |
[08:44] | as both you and your lawyer are comfortable with. | 只要你们和你们的律师觉得方便 |
[08:45] | I want to ask you about the note you found. | 我想问关于你找到的纸条 |
[08:48] | Where did you find it? | 你在哪里找到的 |
[08:52] | – In my daughter’s bedroom. – When? | -我女儿房间 -什么时候 |
[08:54] | When I went to check on her. | 当我去看看她的时候 |
[08:57] | – Do you know what time that was? – 9:30, I think. | -你知道是几点钟吗 -我想是9︰30 |
[09:01] | It was right about then. | 在那时候.. |
[09:05] | – I was watching TV in here. – What were you watching? | -我在这看电视 -你在看什么 |
[09:09] | I never heard of it before. It was good. | 我以前没听过的 很好看 |
[09:13] | What about you, Mrs. LaPierre? | 你呢 拉皮埃尔太太 |
[09:21] | – I was in bed already. – Were you asleep? | -我已经在床上了 -你当时睡了吗 |
[09:24] | Half. | 快睡着了 |
[09:27] | Is that Amber Lynn’s bedroom | 安贝的房间是 |
[09:29] | that I saw down the hallway there? | 走廊底的那间吗 |
[09:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:34] | Do you always lock your doors at night, | 你即使晚上在家 |
[09:36] | even if you’re home? | 也是会锁门吧 |
[09:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:44] | You know most of your neighbors, | 你认识附近大部份的邻居 |
[09:45] | I bet, up and down the street. | 我打赌 前后一条街的都认识 |
[09:47] | – You’re on good terms with them? – Most of them, yes. | -你和他们关系不错 -大部份不错 |
[09:51] | Can you think of anyone who might’ve | 你认为谁有可能 |
[09:52] | wanted to hurt Amber Lynn? | 想伤害安贝 |
[09:57] | That’s enough questions. They’ve been very helpful, | 问够了 他们已经够帮忙了 |
[09:59] | but I think you can see that | 我想你可以看到 |
[10:01] | these folks have nothing whatsoever to hide. | 他们没有什么隐藏的了 |
[10:05] | Mr. And Mrs. LaPierre, I want you to understand something, | 拉皮埃尔先生太太 我想请你们明白一件事 |
[10:08] | because it’s gonna get very confusing from here on in. | 可能这里有些误解 |
[10:12] | But whatever else the F.B.I. says or does, | 但无论调查局说什么和做什么 |
[10:15] | they’re gonna try their damnedest to find your little girl. | 他们都是尽全力在找你们女儿 |
[10:18] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢你 |
[10:26] | Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员 |
[10:28] | Do you think they will… find her? | 你认为他们能找到她吗 |
[10:35] | Oh, I hope so. | 我希望能.. |
[10:38] | Yeah. I really do. | 是 我真的希望 |
[11:15] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[11:17] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[11:20] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[11:23] | – What are you doing? – Thinkin’. | -你在做什么 -想事情 |
[11:27] | – About? – Amber Lynn LaPierre. | -关于什么 -安贝·林恩·拉皮埃尔 |
[11:34] | – Mind if I turn on a light? – Yeah. I do. | -介意我开灯吗 -介意 |
[11:42] | Skinner is royally pissed. | 史基纳对你 |
[11:50] | – At you. – I’m sure he is. | -很生气 -我想也是 |
[11:54] | He expected a report at noon. | 他中午要报告 |
[11:57] | He waited. And now he sent me to find you to get it. | 他在等 他要我找你 |
[12:00] | – I don’t have a report. – They had to move on the case. | -我没打算报告 -他们必需要有进展 |
[12:05] | The media got wind of the police findings. | 媒体打算公布 |
[12:07] | They’re gonna broadcast them. | 警方发现的证物 |
[12:09] | The parents are being held for further questioning. | 父母在等待进一步询问 |
[12:12] | They’re not guilty, Scully. | 他们没有罪 史卡利 |
[12:13] | The facts would say otherwise. | 但是事实对他们不利 |
[12:15] | There’s no sign of a break-in. | 没有闯入的迹象 |
[12:17] | Both of the parents were at home | 女儿失踪时 |
[12:18] | at the time the girl disappeared. | 父母在家 |
[12:19] | They lied about where they found the note. | 他们关于怎样发现纸条的地方说了谎 |
[12:23] | – Why? – That’s what I’ve been thinkin’ about. | -为什么 -这就是我在这里思考的问题 |
[12:32] | Is it the media, or just our own morbid fascination | 是媒体报导 还是我们对一个无辜者的死 |
[12:35] | with the killing of an innocent? | 的深感痛心 |
[12:39] | She’s not dead, Scully. | 她还没死 史卡利 |
[12:50] | – Mulder. – Fox, it’s me. | -穆德 -是我 |
[12:53] | – Mom? Hi. – I’m watching the news. | -妈 -我正在看新闻 |
[12:57] | That little girl in California. You’re out there, aren’t you? | 那小女孩在加州 你在那对吧 |
[13:02] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[13:04] | I am. Are you okay, Mom? | 你还好吧 |
[13:06] | When are you coming back here? | 你什么时候回来 |
[13:08] | Well, I’m not sure. You know, I don’t know. | 不确定 我不知道 |
[13:13] | – Call when you get back, Fox. – Okay, I will. | -回来时打个电话 -好 我会的 |
[13:18] | You take care, Mom, okay? | 你保重 妈 |
[13:32] | From the note, we can and have determined several facts. | 从纸上 我们可以确认几个事实 |
[13:35] | There is a threat of physical violence, | 文字中带有恐吓 |
[13:37] | but no demand for money or ransom. | 但不要钱或赎金 |
[13:38] | The note is short and written on a torn piece of paper, | 写在撕下的纸上 |
[13:40] | suggesting haste and little or no planning. | 匆忙而无计划 |
[13:46] | The paper’s the type used by dry cleaners | 是用吹风机 |
[13:49] | to protect laundered garments. | 吹干字迹 |
[13:51] | The torn piece that the note was found on… | 被发现的纸条.. |
[13:53] | matches exactly a piece that was found | 与拉皮埃尔家 |
[13:55] | in the garbage at the LaPierre home. | 垃圾筒里的其中一张相同 |
[13:58] | The ink matches a felt-tip pen that was | 墨水与垃圾筒的 |
[14:00] | also found in the garbage. | 记号笔一致 |
[14:01] | One set of prints were found on it… Billie LaPierre’s prints. | 是比莉·拉皮埃尔的字迹 |
[14:05] | – Is it her handwriting? -That’s gonna be difficult to prove, | -是她手写的吗 -这很难证明 |
[14:08] | due to the felt-tip pen and the quality of the paper, | 因为是记号笔和纸质 |
[14:11] | which tends to cause bleeding, | 墨水四溢 |
[14:12] | makes the handwriting indistinct. | 导致字迹的模糊 |
[14:14] | It also looks like there’s been an attempt | 也可能是想 |
[14:16] | to disguise the writing. | 掩饰字迹 |
[14:18] | By using samples of Mrs. LaPierre’s handwriting, | 比对了拉皮埃尔太太的字迹样本 |
[14:21] | we see dominant letter forms… the “S” in “strangle,” | 我们看关键词样─S |
[14:23] | “stray dog, ” here in “Santa Claus. “ | “stray dog” 这里”santa claus” |
[14:26] | Matches up with the “S”‘s in “dollars”… | 与”dollars”的S吻合 |
[14:31] | “seven”and “cents. “ | “seven”和”cents” |
[14:33] | – Enough to make a connection. – But not an indictment. | -足够产生关连 -但不能因此控告她 |
[14:39] | Do you have information you’d like to share with us, | 你有线索要告诉我们吗 |
[14:41] | Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员 |
[14:42] | Bud LaPierre says he’d been watching television… | 拉皮埃尔说他当时在看电视.. |
[14:44] | and had gotten up to go to bed | 发现安贝不见时 |
[14:45] | when he found Amber Lynn missing. | 已经准备上床了 |
[14:46] | But according to the police report, | 但根据警方报告.. |
[14:49] | the TVset was still on when the first officers | 第一批人员进入时 |
[14:50] | arrived on the scene. | 电视还开着 |
[14:52] | By his own account, | 根据笔录 |
[14:53] | both mother and father put Amber Lynn to bed… | 父母将安贝送上床.. |
[14:55] | and were never more than 20 feet from her room | 她被绑架时 她房间才离他们 |
[14:57] | during the period in which she was abducted. | 20英呎内 |
[14:58] | The LaPierres know all their neighbors up | 拉皮埃尔认识所有的 |
[15:00] | and down the street, are on good terms with them. | 街访邻居 关系很好 |
[15:03] | But no one saw a stranger on a Friday… | 但周五没有人发现陌生人.. |
[15:07] | at a fairly early hour enter into a locked and lighted home… | 在那时进入锁着的亮灯的家.. |
[15:11] | and remove this little girl undetected. | 把女孩抓走 |
[15:13] | – Husband’s lying for his wife. – I don’t think so. | -丈夫对妻子撒谎 -我不这么认为 |
[15:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:21] | Because that doesn’t explain what happened | 因为那不能解释女孩 |
[15:24] | to this little girl. | 发生的事 |
[15:53] | What are you doing, Mulder? | 你在做什么 穆德 |
[15:55] | There’s something in that abduction note | 我以前见过那纸条 |
[15:57] | that I’ve seen before. | 的内容 |
[15:58] | That’s not what I mean. | 不是我自己的意思.. |
[16:00] | You’re personalizing this case. | 你把这个案子 |
[16:02] | You’re identifying with your sister. | 当成你妹妹的案子处理了 |
[16:04] | My sister was taken by aliens. | 我妹妹是被外星人绑架 |
[16:07] | Did I say anything about aliens? | 我有说了外星人吗 |
[16:09] | There are a lot of good agents up in Skinner’s office | 史基纳有许多很好的探员 |
[16:11] | who do not have the patience for this. | 他们已经没有耐心了 |
[16:13] | What did I do? I provided a logical counterpoint. | 我做了什么 我提供了逻辑上的反面观点 |
[16:15] | You told them that they were wrong, Mulder. | 你告诉他们错了 |
[16:18] | And they are. | 他们是错了 |
[16:20] | Pocatello, Idaho, 1987. | 爱达荷州波卡特罗 1987年 |
[16:24] | Look familiar? | 看起来很像吧 |
[16:54] | Kathy Lee, visitors are here. | 卡西·李 有人来看你 |
[16:56] | Can you let them in, please? | 请让他们进来 |
[17:05] | Hi, Ms. Tencate. My name is Agent Mulder. | 腾卡特太太 我是穆德探员 |
[17:07] | This is Agent Scully. | 她是史卡利探员 |
[17:10] | Can we have a seat? | 我们能坐吗 |
[17:14] | It’s not the Ritz. | 请吧 |
[17:17] | Um… we just have a few questions. | 我们有几个问题.. |
[17:21] | We’ve reviewed the facts of your case. | 我们回顾你的案子 |
[17:23] | The facts seem to speak for themselves. | 上面记录的事实是这样子的.. |
[17:25] | Your six-year-old son Dean was taken | 你六岁儿子迪恩睡觉时 |
[17:28] | from his bed while he slept. | 从床上被绑架 |
[17:30] | A note was found threatening his life, | 发现一张威胁他的纸条 |
[17:32] | later determined to be written by you. | 后来被判定是你写的 |
[17:34] | You plead innocent at trial, but you were convicted… | 你声称是无辜的 却被判刑.. |
[17:37] | and sentenced to 12 years, | 被判12年 |
[17:38] | even though your son’s body was never found. | 即使找不到儿子的尸体 |
[17:40] | – Yes, that’s right. – Your story is that, uh, | -是的 -你的说词是.. |
[17:45] | on the night your son disappeared, | 你儿子失踪当晚 |
[17:48] | you had a vision of him dead. | 你看见他死了 |
[17:50] | You thought it was your mind playing tricks on you, | 你以为是错觉作怪.. |
[17:53] | but when you got up to check on him, | 但你去找他时 |
[17:55] | he was missing from his bed. | 他已经从床上失踪了 |
[17:57] | – Is that accurate? – Yes. | -这样说对吗 -是的 |
[17:59] | Now, three years ago, after seven years of incarceration, | 三年前 入狱七年后.. |
[18:02] | you changed your story and | 你改变说词 |
[18:03] | confessed to the murder of your son… | 承认谋杀儿子.. |
[18:04] | in a fit of insanity, a psychotic break. | 原因是精神错乱.. |
[18:09] | – Yes, that’s right. – Why did you do it? | -是的 -你为什么那样做 |
[18:15] | I don’t know. I was full of rage. | 我不知道 我充满愤怒 |
[18:22] | I have a… copy of the note that you wrote. | 我有..你写的纸条副本 |
[18:28] | Do you mind if I show it to you? | 你介意我拿给你看吗 |
[18:31] | Now, there’s a phrase down here at the bottom. | 底下有一段写着.. |
[18:35] | “No one shoots at Santa Claus.” | “没人会枪杀圣诞老人” |
[18:38] | Can you explain what that means to me? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[18:41] | Uh… It means that, uh, | 嗯..意思是.. |
[18:44] | when someone promises you something, | 如果有人答应你 |
[18:45] | a gift, like Santa Claus, | 什么礼物 像是圣诞老人.. |
[18:49] | that no one would do anything for fear of | 没有人会担心 |
[18:51] | not getting the gift. | 得不到礼物 |
[18:56] | A little girl disappeared from her bed three days ago. | 三天前一个女孩从床上失踪 |
[19:00] | This is the note that was left at that scene. | 这是现场留下来的纸条 |
[19:05] | Can you take a look at that and tell me | 你能看一下告诉我 |
[19:07] | what it says at the bottom? | 下面的这段话吗 |
[19:12] | Same thing. | 一样的话 |
[19:15] | Neither note makes a specific demand. | 两张纸条都有特定的要求 |
[19:17] | In both cases, there is no evidence of foul play or break-in. | 两个案了都没有闯入迹象 |
[19:21] | And, as in your son’s case, there is no body to be found. | 你儿子的案件中 没有发现任何尸体 |
[19:24] | – I told them where the body was. – Yes, you did. | -我告诉他们尸体在哪里了 -是的 你说了 |
[19:26] | But it wasn’t where you said it was gonna be. | 但不是你说的地方 |
[19:28] | I can’t explain it. | 我没办法解释 |
[19:30] | – I think you can. – I can’t! | -我想你可以的 -我不行 |
[19:34] | You can’t explain it because you didn’t do anything. | 你什么也没做 所以解释不了 |
[19:43] | You didn’t kill your son, and you didn’t bury him. | 你没杀儿子 也没有埋他 |
[19:47] | You’re not guilty of anything other than a lie, | 你除了撒谎以外 没有犯罪 |
[19:50] | just like these people. | 和这些人一样 |
[19:51] | The only reason you changed your story | 你改变说词的目的 |
[19:53] | was to get outta here. | 只是想离开这 |
[19:54] | Because you knew the parole board might buy the story… | 因为你认为假释委员会接受这个说词.. |
[19:57] | of a psychotic break and of your terrible remorse. | 因为你的精神病而怜悯你 |
[19:59] | But they would never, never let a woman out of jail | 但他们不会让一个.. 让一个声称自己儿子 |
[20:02] | who claimed her son just disappeared out of thin air | 凭空失踪的女人出狱 |
[20:04] | These people… | 这些人.. |
[20:08] | they need someone to tell them it’s okay, | 需要有人告诉他们 他们没错 |
[20:10] | someone to corroborate their story. | 有人证实他们的说词 |
[20:14] | – I’m not that person. – They need your help. | -我不是那个人 -他们需要你的帮助 |
[20:32] | That was utterly irresponsible, Mulder. | 那是完全不负责的 穆德 |
[20:35] | It was out of line and it was without any basis in reality. | 毫无底线 毫无任何事实根据 |
[20:38] | You think that woman could’ve killed her son? | 你觉得那个女人杀了自己的儿子 |
[20:41] | She was convicted in a court of law. | 她被判有罪 |
[20:42] | So how do you explain those two notes, | 那如何解释这两张纸条 |
[20:44] | written ten years apart, | 相距了十年 |
[20:45] | could contain the same obscure phrase? | 却写了同一句话 |
[20:47] | I can’t explain it, Mulder, | 我解释不了 穆德 |
[20:48] | but you’re doing exactly what I said. | 但你的确和我说的一样.. |
[20:50] | You’re personalizing this case. | 你在个人化这件案子 |
[20:51] | No. I’m gonna solve this case. | 不 我要破这件案子 |
[20:53] | – I am gonna solve it. – How? | -我想要破案 -怎么破 |
[20:55] | I’m gonna find those kids. | 我要找那些孩子 |
[20:59] | What if they’re dead, Mulder? | 如果他们死了呢 |
[21:03] | Don’t go looking for something you don’t wanna find. | 别找你不想找的东西 |
[21:29] | Guard? Guard, please, can you get them back? | 守卫 能叫他们回来吗 |
[21:33] | Guard? I need to talk. | 守卫 我要和他们谈 |
[21:37] | This is Fox Mulder. Leave a message. | 我是穆德 请留言 |
[21:39] | I’ll try to get back to you. | 我会回电给你 |
[21:43] | Fox, it’s your mother. | 福克斯 我是你妈 |
[21:46] | I’d hoped you’d call upon your return, | 希望你一回来就回电话 |
[21:48] | but I haven’t heard from you. | 但你没回电话 |
[21:49] | I’m sure you’re busy. | 我想你在忙吧 |
[21:51] | There are so many emotions in me, | 我的心情很复杂 |
[21:53] | I wouldn’t know where to start. | 不知从何说起 |
[21:58] | So much that I’ve left unsaid for reasons I hope… | 我有好多事情没有说的原因是我希望.. |
[22:01] | one day you’ll understand. | 有一天你会明白 |
[22:13] | This is highly unusual. | 这不太对 |
[22:15] | I wanna know what you’re doing here. | 我想知道你们在做什么 |
[22:17] | Something I want your clients to see. | 我要你的当事人看些东西 |
[22:23] | I wanna know what it is first. | 我想先知道那是什么 |
[22:26] | It’s about shootin’ Santa Claus, Mr. Bring. | 是关于”枪击圣诞老人” 布林先生 |
[22:28] | You’re gonna wanna see it too. | 你也一起看吧 |
[22:30] | I believe you share a secret. | 我相信你们有秘密没说 |
[22:36] | I’m, uh… | 我是.. |
[22:38] | I’m doing this because I feel that it’s the right thing to do, | 我这样做 是因为我认为我是对的.. |
[22:41] | and because I know what you’re going through. | 也因为我知道你们面对的 |
[22:45] | I wouldn’t want to happen to you what happened to me. | 我不想你们重演我身上的悲剧 |
[22:50] | I just want to tell you that your little girl is okay. | 我只想说你们的女儿没事 |
[22:54] | And I know you’re afraid of the truth, because I… | 我知道你们害怕事实 但是我.. |
[22:57] | I saw things that I was afraid of too. | 也同样害怕 |
[23:00] | And I can’t explain all of it, except to say… | 我能解释一切.. |
[23:03] | that I don’t remember… | 除了一些我不记得的.. |
[23:06] | ever… thinking those words that I wrote, | 我曾经在想那些我写的字 |
[23:08] | let alone writing them. | 毫无意识写的字 |
[23:13] | It was like they wrote themselves using my hand. | 就像他们是通过我的手所写的一样 |
[23:16] | But what I know… | 但我所知道的.. |
[23:21] | for sure, because I feel it in my heart, | 因为我心里感觉到.. |
[23:25] | is that my son is safe and protected… | 我儿子是安全的 而且是被保护的.. |
[23:28] | and in a better place. | 在更好的地方 |
[23:35] | Rumors and suspicions aside, | 尽管有谣传和嫌疑 |
[23:37] | the parents of Amber Lynn LaPierre… | 安贝的父母.. |
[23:39] | were released today for lack of evidence against them, | 给萨克曼托警方新的声明后 |
[23:42] | and after giving a new statement to the Sacramento police, | 因证据不足被释放 |
[23:45] | which insiders say… | 据内部人士说 |
[23:46] | has authorities still baffled and confused, | 当局仍然对于说词 |
[23:49] | recounting a detailed story… | 感到困惑.. |
[23:51] | that claims supernatural forces were at work | 他们女儿被绑架时 |
[23:53] | when their daughter was abducted. | 他们深称有超自然力在起作用 |
[23:55] | The LaPierres, seen here returning to their home, | 拉皮埃尔夫妇已经回到家 |
[23:58] | declined comment. | 拒绝发表声明 |
[24:00] | Federal investigation of the case will continue, | 联邦政府的调查将继续 |
[24:03] | but will no longer focus on the LaPierres | 但不再认定拉皮埃尔夫妇 |
[24:06] | as primary suspects. | 是首要嫌疑人 |
[24:09] | We, uh, we will intensify our search for Amber Lynn, | 我们将扩大搜寻安贝 |
[24:13] | and we remain hopeful of her eventual safe return. | 我们仍有希望她最后能安全归来 |
[24:23] | “Intensify our search” where? The Twilight Zone? | 扩大搜寻哪里 迷离时空吗 |
[24:26] | – I have a corroborating witness. – In state prison. | -我和证人配合搜寻 -在监狱里的 |
[24:29] | There’s a material connection between these two women. | 这两个女人之间有关连 |
[24:32] | The only connection, Agent Mulder, is you. | 唯一的关连是你 穆德探员 |
[24:34] | I’ve got people busting their butts on this thing, | 我已经派人办这件事 |
[24:37] | putting together hard evidence, real evidence, | 找寻证据 真实的证据 |
[24:39] | while you’re out gathering Grimm’s Fairy Tales | 你出外从被认定的杀人犯那搜集 |
[24:42] | from convicted murderers. | 童话故事 |
[24:42] | Doesn’t make sense. | 那是不合逻辑的 |
[24:45] | It’s incomprehensible in any kind of a real-world way. | 经不起现实的推敲 |
[24:47] | I deal in the real world, Agent Mulder. | 我在现实世界处理 穆德探员 |
[24:51] | You begged onto this case as part of the solution. | 你要求介入此案 |
[24:54] | All you’ve done is hand our only suspects | 你所做的只是为嫌疑犯 |
[24:55] | the Twinkie defense. | 做甜点抗辩(指嫌疑人犯罪是精神失常) |
[24:57] | – Sir. – What? What is it, Agent Scully? | -长官 -什么 史卡利探员 |
[25:00] | – I need to have a word with Agent Mulder. – It can wait. | -我想和穆德说句话 -等等 |
[25:03] | – No, it can’t, sir. – What is it, Scully? | -没办法等 -什么事 史卡利 |
[25:08] | Mulder, your mom’s dead. | 穆德 你妈死了 |
[25:21] | 穆德夫人家 格弗威治 康涅狄格州 | |
[26:17] | – Mulder? – In here. | -穆德 -在这 |
[26:20] | – What is it? – Diazapan. | -那是什么 -苯甲二氮 |
[26:23] | She used them to sleep. | 她吃这些帮助入睡 |
[26:26] | – Was there a note? – No. | -这里有纸条吗 -没有 |
[26:29] | She called when I was in California. She wanted to talk, | 我在加州时她打电话找我 她想跟我谈谈 |
[26:32] | but, uh, I never called her back. | 但 我从没回电话给她 |
[26:35] | Oh, Mulder… | 哦 穆德.. |
[26:38] | I didn’t… Why would she do this? | 我不是.. 她为什么这么做 |
[26:43] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合理的 |
[26:48] | We never truly know why. | 我们没办法完全知道的 |
[26:50] | No. She wouldn’t kill herself. | 不 她不会自杀的 |
[26:53] | Why are these pictures gone? | 为什么这些照片不见了 |
[26:56] | There were photos here. | 这里有照片的 |
[26:58] | There were photos of my sister and I. | 我妹妹和我的 |
[26:59] | This is all she had left of us, | 这是她留给我们的 |
[27:01] | and they’re missing. Why… | 他们却不见了 为什么.. |
[27:09] | She saw me on the news. | 她在新闻上看到我 |
[27:11] | She wanted to talk about the missing girl, Amber Lynn. | 想谈谈关于安贝的事 |
[27:13] | She wanted to tell me something about her. | 她想跟我说她的事 |
[27:16] | Maybe she couldn’t tell me over the phone, | 可能她没办法透过电话说 |
[27:18] | ’cause she was afraid that they would do | 因为她害怕他们 |
[27:20] | something like this to her. | 也这样对她 |
[27:21] | – Who? – Whoever took my sister. | -谁 -带走我妹妹的人 |
[27:24] | Look at this place. I mean, it’s like it’s all staged. | 看看这里 这里像是设计好的 |
[27:28] | The pills, the oven, the tape. | 药丸 烤箱 录音带 |
[27:29] | It’s like a bad movie script. | 像个劣质的电影剧本 |
[27:31] | They would’ve come here, | 他们来过这里 |
[27:32] | and they would’ve threatened her. | 威胁过她 |
[27:33] | She would be upset. They would have to sedate her. | 她一定很不安 他们却要她冷静 |
[27:35] | I would look for a, uh… | 我得找到个… |
[27:36] | a needle-puncture mark | 像针孔痕迹 |
[27:38] | or something else in her system besides these pills. | 或是检查她体内除了这些药丸外的东西 |
[27:41] | No, Mulder. Please don’t ask me to do this. | 不 别叫我做这个 |
[27:44] | – Scully, who else can I ask? – An autopsy, Mulder? | -史卡利 我还能求谁呢 -法医 穆德 |
[27:48] | It’s one thing on a stranger, | 那是陌生人没错 |
[27:49] | but you’re my friend and she’s your mother. | 但你是我朋友 而且她是你妈.. |
[27:51] | I know. But if you don’t do it, I might never know the truth. | 我知道 但你如果不做 我可能无法查出真相 |
[28:17] | You’ve seen things. | 你已经看到了 |
[28:21] | I need to understand them. | 我需要了解他们 |
[28:27] | Something’s happened to you? | 你发生了什么事 |
[28:31] | My mother’s dead. | 我妈死了 |
[28:33] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[28:37] | Look, I can help you. I can talk to the parole board for you. | 我可以帮你 我可以和保释局说 |
[28:42] | But right now, I need you to help me. | 但现在 我要你帮我 |
[28:44] | I don’t understand what you want. | 我不明白你要的是什么 |
[28:46] | I’m not here by accident. | 我来这不是没有理由的 |
[28:50] | My sister was taken away from me… | 我妹妹以前被人绑架走.. |
[28:53] | when she was eight years old, like your son was taken away from you. | 在她8岁的时候 像你儿子被绑架时一样 |
[28:57] | – Where’s your sister now? – I don’t know. | -她现在在哪里 -我不知道 |
[29:02] | – Your mother knew, didn’t she? – Why do you ask that? | -你妈明白 不是吗 -为什么你那样问 |
[29:07] | – She was trying to tell you. – Tell me what? | -她一直想告诉你 -告诉我什么 |
[29:12] | – She’d seen them. – Who? | -她看过他们 -谁 |
[29:15] | The walk-ins. | 登门者 |
[29:17] | Old souls looking for new homes. | 老的灵魂在寻找新家 |
[29:21] | Your sister’s among them. | 你妹妹在他们之中 |
[29:28] | – You can see them? – Yes. | -你能看到他们 -是的 |
[29:31] | But sometimes it’s very difficult | 但有时很难见到 |
[29:33] | because they live in the starlight. | 因为他们住在星光里 |
[29:40] | – Is my sister dead? – They took her… | -我妹妹死了吗 -他们把她带走.. |
[29:44] | to protect her soul from the great harm | 以保护她的灵魂 |
[29:46] | it would’ve suffered in her life, | 不被伤害 |
[29:48] | just like they did my little boy. | 就像她们对我儿子一样 |
[29:52] | Where do they take them? | 他们带去哪 |
[29:55] | Your boy? | 你儿子 |
[29:58] | This little girl, Amber Lynn LaPierre? | 还有这个女孩 安贝 |
[30:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:02] | But they’re okay. | 但他们都没事 |
[30:06] | I’m sure your sister’s there too. | 我相信你妹妹也在那 |
[30:17] | Come on! I want to see Santa! | 快来 我要见圣诞老人 |
[30:21] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[30:28] | – That one’s fat. – That’s not Rudolph! | -那个比较胖 -那不是鲁道夫 |
[30:34] | – This one is dead! He’s dead. – He’s not! He’s not! | -这个死了 他死了 -他不是 他不是 |
[30:37] | Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer | 鲁道夫 红鼻驯鹿 |
[30:40] | Had a very shiny nose Like a lightbulb | 有个发光鼻子 像灯泡一样 |
[30:43] | – You can’t sing it! – Yes, I could! | -你们不可以唱 -我可以 |
[30:45] | – No, you can’t! – I could! | -你不可以 -我可以 |
[30:47] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 老兄 |
[30:50] | The kids wanna see Santa. What about it? | 这些孩子想看圣诞老人 在哪 |
[30:52] | He’s just flying in. | 他刚刚飞进去 |
[30:57] | – We’re gonna see Santa! – Santa! | -我们想看圣诞老人 -圣诞老人 |
[31:43] | Fox, it’s your mother. | 福克斯 我是你妈 |
[31:45] | I’d hoped you call upon your return, | 希望你一回来就回电话 |
[31:48] | but I haven’t heard from you. | 但你没有回电话 |
[31:49] | I’m sure you’re busy. | 我想你在忙吧 |
[31:51] | There are so many emotions in me, | 我的心情很复杂 |
[31:53] | I wouldn’t know where to start. | 不知从何说起 |
[31:56] | So much that I’ve left unsaid for reasons… | 很多事情我没说的原因是我希望.. |
[31:58] | I hope one day you’ll understand. | 有一天你会明白 |
[32:04] | There are so many emotions in me, | 我的心情很复杂 |
[32:07] | I wouldn’t know where to start. | 不知从何说起 |
[32:09] | So much that I’ve left unsaid for reasons… | 很多事情我没说的原因是我希望.. |
[32:12] | I hope one day you’ll understand. | 有一天你会明白 |
[32:22] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你在这 |
[32:24] | My mother was trying to tell me something. | 我妈试着告诉我一些事 |
[32:28] | Think I’ve figured it out. | 我想我已经找出来了 |
[32:32] | Something about my sister that | 关于我妹妹的事 |
[32:34] | she was never able to tell me. | 她一直没办法告诉我 |
[32:36] | So much that I’ve left unsaid for reasons… | 很多事情我没说的原因是 |
[32:39] | I hope one day you’ll understand. | 我希望有一天你会明白 |
[32:42] | She knew what I’d find with this case out in California. | 她知道我在加州会查出些什么 |
[32:45] | How could she know that? | 她怎么知道的 |
[32:46] | Child disappearing without a trace, | 孩子们消失得无影无踪 |
[32:48] | without evidence, in defiance of all logical explanation? | 没有证据 违反所有的常理解释 |
[32:51] | She knew because of what’s driven me, | 她知道 因为什么驱使我 |
[32:54] | what I’ve always believed. | 什么我一直相信的 |
[32:56] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[32:58] | Scully, these… these parents who have lost… | 史卡利 这些..这些父母.. |
[33:02] | who’ve lost their children, they’ve had visions… | 失去他们的孩子 他们幻想见到.. |
[33:06] | of their sons and daughters… | 他们的儿子和女儿.. |
[33:08] | in scenarios that never happened, but… | 在现实中从来没发生 但.. |
[33:10] | which they describe in notes that came through | 他们描述他们是不由自主地写下了 |
[33:13] | as automatic writing, | 那些文字 |
[33:14] | and words that came through them psychically… | 而那些文字是来自于 |
[33:17] | from old souls protecting the children. | 保护孩子的老灵魂 |
[33:21] | My mother must’ve written a note like that herself… | 我妈一定也写了同样的纸条.. |
[33:26] | describing the scenario of my… | 描述我妹失踪的场面.. |
[33:31] | sister’s disappearance, of her abduction by aliens. | 在被外星人绑架时 |
[33:37] | Don’t you see, Scully? It never happened. | 你不明白吗 史卡利 它从未发生过 |
[33:41] | All these visions that I’ve had have just been… | 所有这些幻想.. |
[33:44] | they’ve been to help me cope, | 是帮助我面对 |
[33:45] | to help me deal with the loss, but… | 帮我弥补损失 但.. |
[33:47] | I’ve been looking for my sister in the wrong place. | 我一直去错误的方向 寻找找我妹 |
[33:51] | That’s… what my mother was trying to tell me. | 那是..我妈试图告诉我的 |
[33:54] | That’s what she was trying to warn me about. | 那是她试图想警告我的 |
[33:57] | That’s why they killed her. | 那是他们杀她的原因 |
[34:01] | Your mother killed herself, Mulder. | 你妈是自杀的 穆德 |
[34:05] | I conducted the autopsy. | 我验尸了 |
[34:09] | She was dying of an incurable disease… | 她死于绝症.. |
[34:13] | an untreatable and horribly disfiguring disease | 一种无法治愈和严重毁容的 |
[34:16] | called Paget’s carcinoma. | 叫派吉特的癌症 |
[34:19] | She knew it. There were doctors’ records. | 她一直都明白 有病历 |
[34:26] | She didn’t wanna live. | 她不想活了 |
[34:50] | She was trying to tell me something! | 她试图想告诉我一些事 |
[34:57] | She was… | 她想.. |
[35:03] | She was trying to tell you to stop… | 她想试图告诉你.. |
[35:07] | to stop looking for your sister. | 停止寻找你妹妹 |
[35:10] | She was just trying to take away your pain. | 她想去除你的痛苦 |
[36:17] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[36:20] | – How’s he doing? – It’s been a hard night for him. | -他怎么样 -对他来说是个残酷的一晚 |
[36:27] | Billie LaPierre’s asking for him. | 比莉·拉皮埃尔在找他 |
[36:29] | She’s got something to say. | 她有话想说 |
[36:30] | – She’ll only talk to Mulder. – It’s not a good… | -她只和穆德说 -现在不是个好.. |
[36:33] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[36:35] | This case has heated up. I’ve booked two flights for us. | 案子升温了 我已经订了两张机票 |
[36:46] | Then you better book three. | 你最好订三张 |
[36:55] | Honey, wake up. | 亲爱的 醒醒 |
[36:59] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[37:01] | Come in, Agent Mulder. | 进来 穆德探员 |
[37:11] | It’s okay. She’s here to help. | 没关系的 她是来帮忙的 |
[37:16] | What happened here, Billie? | 比莉 这里发生什么事 |
[37:20] | I saw my daughter right in this room… | 我看见我女儿出现在这个房间.. |
[37:26] | standing right there. | 站在那 |
[37:29] | I swear to God, she was right over there… | 我对天发誓 她站在那.. |
[37:33] | in the pajamas her grandma gave her… | 穿着她祖母送她的睡衣.. |
[37:37] | saying something to me. | 对我说着话 |
[37:39] | – What was she saying? – I don’t know. | -她说了什么 -我不知道 |
[37:44] | Her lips were moving, but I couldn’t hear. | 她嘴唇在动 但我听不到 |
[37:51] | I thought… | 我认为.. |
[37:54] | I thought she was saying “74.” | 我认为她在说”74″ |
[37:57] | 74? The number 74? Does that mean anything to you? | 74 数字74 对你有什么含义吗 |
[38:07] | 74 mean anything to you, Mr. LaPierre? | 74对你有含义吗 拉皮埃尔先生 |
[38:22] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[38:24] | Mulder, we just got here. | 穆德 我们才刚到呢 |
[38:26] | We’re not gonna… find these people’s daughter alive. | 我们没办法.. 找到他们的女儿还活着 |
[38:30] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:31] | What we’re hearing, it’s… | 我们所听到的.. |
[38:33] | the delusional talk of people that | 是人们不愿接受 |
[38:34] | don’t want to accept the truth. | 事实所说的话 |
[38:36] | You think they know what happened to their child? | 你认为他们明白孩子发生了什么事 |
[38:38] | Maybe, maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[38:39] | But you can’t see a ghost and still hope to find her alive. | 但你看到鬼魂 还希望能找到她活着 |
[38:42] | Both things can’t be true. | 两件事都做不到 |
[38:45] | If this little girl’s spirit really did appear to her mother, | 如果这女孩的灵魂 确实被她妈看到 |
[38:48] | then there’s probably only one explanation. | 那么可能只有一种解释 |
[38:51] | You think their daughter’s dead. | 你认为他们的女儿已经死了 |
[38:55] | Well, what about the handwritten note? | 手写的纸条呢 |
[38:56] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道是什么意义 |
[38:58] | I don’t know what is the truth and what isn’t anymore. | 我不知道真相是什么 什么都变了 |
[39:01] | I’m way too close to this case | 我离案子太接近 |
[39:03] | to make any kind of sound judgment. | 而难以做判断 |
[39:05] | In fact, I would like to ask for you to let me off | 实际上 我请求你让我离开 |
[39:08] | this case, please, | 这个案子 |
[39:09] | and I’d like to take some time off. | 我想放个假 |
[39:49] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[39:55] | – Santa Claus. – What? | -圣诞老人 -什么 |
[39:58] | Stop. Turn around. | 停车 掉头 |
[41:22] | Some of these tapes go back to the ’60s. | 有些带子是60年代的 |
[41:39] | I think I know what we’re gonna find here. | 我知道在这会找到什么了 |
[41:42] | It’s what my mother was afraid of… my sister. | 是我妈所害怕的..我妹 |
[41:52] | It’s Amber Lynn LaPierre. | 是安贝·林恩·拉皮埃尔 |
[41:58] | This tape is dated two days before her disappearance. | 这是她失踪前两天拍的 |
[42:18] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[42:47] | Stop! | 站住 |
[42:53] | Keep your hands up! | 手举起来 |
[42:59] | – What’s your name? – Ed Truelove. | -你叫什么名字 -爱德·楚拉 |
[43:02] | You’re under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. | 你被捕了 你有权保持沉默 |
[43:05] | If you give up the right to remain silent, anything you say… | 如果你放弃沉默权 你所说的.. |
[43:08] | can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 将成为法庭供词 |
[43:10] | You have the right to speak with an attorney… | 你有权和律师谈.. |
[43:12] | and to have your attorney present during questioning. | 在问话时可以有律师在 |
[43:15] | If you so desire and cannot afford one… | 如果你想要却请不起.. |
[43:25] | Scully. | 史卡利 |