时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 以下是X档案特别章节 请慎重观看 | |
[00:12] | What you gonna do | (你想干什么 ) |
[00:15] | When the Sheriff John Brown come for you | (警察约翰来找你时候) |
[00:20] | Tell me What you gonna do | (告诉我你想干什么 ) |
[00:24] | What you gonna do | (你想干什么 ) |
[00:26] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[00:29] | Bad boys, bad boys What you gonna do | (坏男孩 坏男孩 你想干什么 ) |
[00:32] | What you gonna do when they come for you | (他们来的时候你想干什么 ) |
[00:34] | Bad boys, bad boys What you gonna do | (坏男孩 坏男孩 你想干什么 ) |
[00:38] | What you gonna do when they come for you | (他们来的时候你想干什么 ) |
[00:41] | Nobody na give you no break | (没人给你时间休息) |
[00:43] | Police na give you no break | (警察不给你休息) |
[00:45] | That old soldier man na give you no break | (老兵不给你休息) |
[00:49] | Not even your idren na give you no break | (没人给你休息) |
[00:51] | Bad boys, bad boys What you gonna do | (坏男孩 坏男孩 你想干什么 ) |
[00:55] | What you gonna do when they come for you | (他们来的时候你想干什么 ) |
[00:57] | Bad boys, bad boys What you gonna do | (坏男孩 坏男孩 你想干什么 ) |
[01:00] | What you gonna do when they come for you | (他们来的时候你想干什么 ) |
[01:03] | Cops is filmed on location… | (警察在拍电影..) |
[01:05] | with the men and women of law enforcement. | (和执法的男女) |
[01:07] | All suspects are innocent until proven guilty | (嫌犯在被判有罪前 |
[01:10] | in a court of law. | 都是无辜的) |
[01:13] | Yeah, I don’t know what it is about a full moon. | 我不知道什么是满月 |
[01:15] | It’s just, uh… There’s something about it. | 那是个…神秘的事情 |
[01:17] | People just go off the wall. | 人们总是爬墙过去 |
[01:19] | These are some pretty scary neighborhoods to begin with. | 有些恐怖的邻居会这样 |
[01:22] | I haven’t been on the job that long myself, | 我干那行不算很久 |
[01:24] | but I’ve seen more than my fair share of crazy stuff. | 但我看到过更疯狂的东西 |
[01:28] | When the moon is full, it’s just like times ten. | 满月的时候 像个十元硬币 |
[01:34] | I don’t know, uh… I don’t know. | 我不知道..我不知道.. |
[01:36] | Maybe it’s the tides or something. | 也许是个周期之类 |
[01:42] | But irregardless, we’re on the job. | 不管怎样 我们在执勤 |
[01:44] | And if that makes people breathe a little easier | 因为有我们在 |
[01:45] | knowing we’re out there… | 能让大家感觉倒安全些 |
[01:47] | or being a little less nervous walking the streets at night, | 就不用晚上出门就不感到紧张 |
[01:51] | well, that’s a good feeling. | 感觉不错 |
[01:56] | Okay. | 呃 |
[01:58] | We got a report of somebody lurking around | 我们接到报告有人 |
[02:01] | the neighborhood making noise. | 在附近吵闹 |
[02:02] | Actually, I take that back. We got a report of a… | 我回头 我们接到报告.. |
[02:05] | a monster lurking around the neighborhood. | 一个怪物在附近行窃 |
[02:08] | What… Hey, it’s a full moon. | 什么 嘿 今天是满月呢 |
[02:17] | A lot of drug activity in this district. | 该区有许多吸毒行为 |
[02:19] | We’re probably looking at somebody rattlin’ doorknobs… | 我们在找行窃的人 |
[02:22] | trying to steal some money for a quick fix. | 他们想在短时间偷到钱 |
[02:24] | Usually, they’re not the stealthiest of criminals, | 通常 他们不是秘密犯罪 |
[02:26] | so maybe we’ll get lucky, | 也许我们是幸运的 |
[02:29] | sneak up on ’em. | 在这逮住他们 |
[02:36] | 212Adam is 10-97. | 212亚当达到现场 |
[02:39] | 212Adam is 10-97 at 543 Vogel. | 212亚当在达到543沃格 |
[03:19] | 212-Adam to Dispatch. I don’t see anything. | 212亚当呼叫中心 我什么也看不到 |
[03:21] | Can you let the lady know inside her house… | 能让里面的女士 |
[03:23] | know I’m out here? | 知道我在外面吗 |
[03:25] | 212-Adam, copy your request. Calling now. | 212亚当 收到请求 现在说 |
[03:30] | Figures, doesn’t it? Psst! | 收到 没有吗 |
[03:43] | A lot of scratches. | 很多抓痕 |
[03:46] | Maybe a big dog’s probably what she saw. | 也许她看到的是大狗 |
[03:50] | Sheriff s Department! | 我是警察 |
[03:59] | Uh… | 啊.. |
[04:08] | Senora? | 太太 |
[04:13] | Man, she’s scared of somethin’. | 她被什么吓坏了 |
[04:26] | Hey, you, there! | 嘿 你 |
[04:28] | You, freeze! Sheriff s Department! | 你 别动 警察 |
[04:32] | Freeze! Sheriff s Department! | 别动 警察 |
[04:48] | Run! Run to the car! Back to the car, now! | 快跑 跑去车里 回去车子里 快 |
[04:50] | Now! Run! | 快 跑 |
[04:53] | Run, Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[04:56] | Now! Now! Come on! Get up! Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 上去 走 走 走 |
[04:59] | Back to the car! Come on! Run! | 回去车子里 快 跑 |
[05:02] | Run! | 跑 |
[05:04] | Get in the car! Get in the car! | 上车 上车 |
[05:07] | Holy Come on! | 天哪 快 |
[05:11] | 10-33! 10-33! Patrol Adam needs assistance! | 情况紧急 亚当需要求援 |
[05:15] | I need assistance at the 500 block of Vogel! | 维格区500号需要求援 |
[05:18] | I need assistance! | 我要救援 |
[05:19] | I need… 9-9-9! 9-9-9! | 我需要… 报警 报警 |
[06:12] | Everybody all right? | 大家都还好吗 |
[06:15] | Hey, you all right? You all right? | 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[06:18] | Keith. What was this? | 卡西 怎么了 |
[06:20] | I was responding to a 9-21 | 我接到报告 |
[06:22] | at this house right here, and, uh… | 这里发生了盗窃 |
[06:24] | – It was a prowler call. – You flipped it? | -有人报案 -你翻车了 |
[06:26] | No, no. Hell, no, I didn’t… I didn’t flip it. | 不不不..我们没有 |
[06:29] | It was… We were parked. | 我们停了车 |
[06:31] | The… We were attacked. | 我们被攻击 |
[06:33] | By who? By gangbangers? | 被谁 被歹徒吗 |
[06:35] | – Keith? – Yeah. Yeah, it was… it was gangbangers. | -卡西 -是 是 是歹徒 |
[06:40] | Okay. Fan out and search. | 好 扇形搜索 |
[06:42] | Hey, you’d better double everybody up. | 嘿 你最好每人结伴 |
[06:44] | Okay, hold on a minute. Uh, everybody double up. | 好 等一等 每两人一组 |
[06:46] | Set up a command post and check on that air shift. | 去检查站进行检查 |
[06:50] | How many? Keith? Keith? | 几个人 卡西 卡西 |
[06:53] | Um, you know, I didn’t get a good look. Maybe… | 嗯.. 我没看清楚 也许.. |
[06:57] | 4-17 suspects on foot just one block north of Holly. | 持枪嫌疑犯步行到北街区 |
[07:01] | Armed suspects! | 嫌犯有武器 |
[07:03] | Bring some units around side Holly Street! | 带一些人过去霍利街 |
[07:28] | Get your hands up! Get your hands up! | 手举起来 手举起来 |
[07:30] | We’re the F.B.I.! | 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[07:34] | – Turn around! – I’ve got I.D. in my back pocket! | -转过去 -我后面口袋有证件 |
[07:37] | – We’re investigating a case! – Hands behind your head! | -我们正在查案 -手放在头后面 |
[07:39] | Check the I.D.! | 检查证件 |
[07:41] | Hands behind your head! | 手放在头后面 |
[07:44] | Check my I.D. in the back pocket. | 检查我的证件 在后面口袋 |
[07:50] | They’re both F.B.I. Give ’em back their guns. | 他们都是调查局的人 把枪还给他们 |
[07:53] | – Thank you. – We’re investigating a case. | -谢谢你 -我们正在查案 |
[07:56] | – What case? – Same case you’re working on. | -什么案子 -和你们同一个案子 |
[07:59] | – So who we looking for? – Not “who.” What. | -那么我们在找谁 -不是「谁」 而是「什么」 |
[08:03] | – Mulder, what the hell is going on here? – I don’t know. | -穆德 这里出了什么事 -不知道 |
[08:06] | – You okay? You all right? – See the claw marks here? | -你没事吧 -看这儿有个爪痕 |
[08:09] | Someone tried to get in. | 有人试着想进去 |
[08:20] | Hey, Deputy? Deputy, | 警官 |
[08:20] | can you describe for me what you saw? | 可以告诉我你看到什么了吗 |
[08:25] | Um… Well, I mean, it’s pretty dark, | 嗯..我意思是说 那里很暗 |
[08:27] | and I-I didn’t really see. | 我没看清楚 |
[08:30] | I don’t know what… I don’t know. | 我不知道是什么.. |
[08:31] | You must’ve seen something… | 你一定看见了什么.. |
[08:32] | in order to run away from it. | 让你慌不择路 |
[08:34] | Huh? You were responding to the same call we were… | 是吗 你正回答了对讲机.. |
[08:37] | of a monster prowling the neighborhood. | 说一个怪物跑进了小区里面 |
[08:39] | We’ve been to this house before. | 我们之前来过这间房子 |
[08:41] | The lady has a history of medication. | 那位女士有医疗记录 |
[08:42] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吗 |
[08:43] | Yeah, maybe. But she’s not the only one seeing monsters. | 也许 但不只她一个看见怪物 |
[08:45] | There’s been half a dozen such sightings in this area | 在最近60天之内 有半打这样的怪事 |
[08:48] | in the past 60 days. | 发生在这 |
[08:49] | Were you aware of that? | 你害怕吗 |
[08:53] | – No. – Yeah. | -不 -嗯 |
[08:56] | Also, these sightings only occur on nights | 而且只有发生 |
[08:57] | when there’s a full moon, | 在满月的晚上 |
[08:58] | – Which tells me something. – What? | -这说明一件事 -什么 |
[09:01] | What you saw was large, right? | 你看见的是那么高大 |
[09:03] | Maybe seven, eight feet tall… | 也许七 八尺高.. |
[09:05] | when it stood up on its two legs, and it was covered in fur… | 用两脚独立 全身长满毛.. |
[09:08] | and had glowing red eyes and claws… | 有双红红的眼睛.. |
[09:11] | claws sharp enough to gouge the wood off that front door. | 刺爪足以抓破木造的前门 |
[09:13] | – You’re not serious? – And dare I forget teeth? | -你说真的吗 -我还没提那牙齿呢 |
[09:18] | It bit you, didn’t it? Yeah, look at that. | 它咬了你 不是吗 看看这个 |
[09:21] | Deputy, | 警官 |
[09:22] | how long were you gonna hide that from the E.M.T.s? | 你要隐瞒急救人员多久 |
[09:24] | – I don’t… – Where’d you get that, Keith? | -我没.. -你在哪儿弄到的 |
[09:26] | I don’t even know where that came from. | 我根本不知道从哪儿来的 |
[09:29] | I mean, I didn’t see anything that he’s talking about. | 我是说 我没见到他说的景象 |
[09:32] | Big teeth, eight feet tall. | 大牙齿 八尺高 |
[09:35] | – What the hell are you describing? – A werewolf. | -你在胡说什么呀 -一只狼人 |
[09:37] | – Excuse me? – It’s what did that. | -什么 -就是他干的 |
[09:41] | It also attacked one Hymen Escallera 29 days ago | 它29天以前月圆的时候 |
[09:43] | during the last full moon. | 同样也袭击了海门·艾斯科 |
[09:45] | Hymen died of his wounds in Compton General Hospital, | 海门因为伤势过重 死在康姆顿医院 |
[09:47] | but not before giving a detailed | 但没有谈及是什么 |
[09:49] | description of what attacked him. | 袭击了他 |
[09:50] | My partner and I are here to catch it. | 我的搭挡和我在这儿准备捉它 |
[09:53] | Unfortunately, though, Deputy, you’ve been bitten. | 不幸的是 警官 你被咬了 |
[09:55] | The skin is broken. | 皮肤都破了 |
[09:58] | Werewolf law pretty much universally holds that… | 全世界的狼人都这样.. |
[10:00] | someone who’s been bitten by such a creature | 被它咬的人会变得 |
[10:02] | is gonna become such a creature himself. | 和咬他的生物一样 |
[10:03] | – So… – Wait a minute. I mean… | -所以.. -等一下 我是说.. |
[10:06] | But see, that’s not really what happened, though. | 你看 根本没有真的发生 |
[10:08] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[10:10] | but you’re gonna have to be isolated and kept under guard. | 但你仍然要隔离 |
[10:12] | With all due respect, what the are you talkin’about? | 恕我无礼 你在乱说什么 |
[10:14] | I’m talking about preventing this man from | 我在说 为了防止这个人 |
[10:17] | becoming a danger to himself and to others. | 对自己或别人发生危险 |
[10:19] | – Can I see your badge again? – Agent Mulder? | -我可以再看一下你的证件吗 -穆德探员 |
[10:22] | Can we have a word a second? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[10:25] | Excuse me. What is it? | 对不起 怎么了 |
[10:28] | What is it? Mulder, | 什么什么 穆德 |
[10:30] | have you noticed that we’re on television? | 你没注意到我们上电视了 |
[10:32] | I don’t think it’s live television, Scully. She just said | 我想不是现场转播吧 史卡利 她刚才说了脏话 |
[10:35] | But it’s a camera, and it’s recording. | 但那里有摄影机 而且正在录像 |
[10:38] | It’s recording everything that you are saying. | 它录下了你所说的一切 |
[10:40] | Do you understand that? | 明白吗 |
[10:41] | I just wanna make sure that you’re clear on that. | 我希望你确定明白这点 |
[10:43] | Sure, I’m clear on that, Scully. | 我当然明白 |
[10:45] | My point being, Mulder, that we are on a case. | 我是说 我们正在办案 |
[10:48] | Well, this presents an opportunity. | 这是个机会 |
[10:49] | I feel we’re very close here. | 我感觉我们非常接近了 |
[10:51] | And the possibility of capturing concrete | 这样有机会抓到那怪物 |
[10:52] | proof of the paranormal… | 证明这些狼人的现象.. |
[10:54] | of a werewolf in front of a national audience, | 在全国观众 |
[10:55] | even an international audience… | 甚至全世界的观众面前 |
[10:57] | – What’s not to love? – Well… | -不该把握机会 -嗯.. |
[11:00] | Look, Mulder, you wanna talk about werewolves to me, | 穆德 你想跟我谈狼人 |
[11:03] | you can knock yourself out. | 你会毁了你自己 |
[11:04] | I may not agree with you, | 我或许不同意你 |
[11:06] | but at least I’m not gonna hold it against you. | 至少我不是针对你 |
[11:07] | But this… Mulder, this could ruin your career. | 但是这不一样 穆德 这会毁了你的前途 |
[11:11] | What career? | 什么前途 |
[11:13] | Scully, I appreciate it. You don’t want me looking foolish. | 史卡利 我很感谢你 你不希望我看起来像疯子一样 |
[11:15] | I do. I appreciate that. | 我很感谢 |
[11:18] | I don’t want me looking foolish, Mulder. | 我不希望自己像疯子一样 穆德 |
[11:22] | Okay, fine. Well, do me a favor. | 好的 那么..帮我个忙 |
[11:24] | Will you just escort Deputy Wetzel to the hospital? | 你能护送威兹去医院吗 |
[11:26] | Just keep an eye on him in case I’m right? Thank you. | 密切注意他以防万一 谢谢你 |
[11:31] | – I’m gonna call Skinner, Mulder. – Okay. | -我要打电话给史基纳 穆德 -好 |
[11:34] | I’m sure he’s gonna wanna say a couple words about this. | 我相信他会说更多类似的话 |
[11:39] | Guys, give it a rest, huh? | 小子 休息一下吧 |
[12:03] | She says, uh… I guess she’s calling it a claw monster… | 她说..她称之为有爪子的怪物 |
[12:06] | was trying to break into the house and get her. | 想闯进房子抓她 |
[12:08] | Uh, it was big and had claws pretty much. | 很庞大 有很多爪 |
[12:11] | Keeps going on and on. | 不停地在动 |
[12:12] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 |
[12:13] | Tell her to describe it in detail to the sketch artist. | 叫她描述的给素描师 |
[12:15] | – Will you work with her? Yeah. – Claw monster? | -你会和她一起去吗 – 有爪怪物 |
[12:17] | – Just do it, Ricky. – Okay. | -照做吧 力奇 -好吧 |
[12:19] | Hey, look at that. Excuse me. | 嘿 看那里 对不起 |
[12:23] | Look at this. It’s like five claw marks. | 看这里 像个五爪的标记 |
[12:26] | Just like the human hand has five fingers. | 就像人手有五个手指 |
[12:29] | Pretty much the same spread too. | 张开来的距离是一样的 |
[12:30] | Agent, you seriously believe… | 探员..你真的相信… |
[12:33] | we’re lookin’ for some kind of a… | 我们在找一种.. |
[12:35] | I’ll show you. | 你看.. |
[12:37] | This. | 这个.. |
[12:39] | This is what Hymen Escallera described… | 这是海门描述的.. |
[12:41] | just before succumbing to his injuries. | 在他被抓伤的时候 |
[12:44] | Ten to one, that’s what Mrs. Guerrero’s gonna describe too. | 我打赌 格雷罗太太描述的也会一样 |
[12:50] | Sir? Sir? We got your suspect. | 先生 先生 我们画出嫌疑犯了 |
[12:55] | Claw monster! Claw monster! | 有爪子的怪物 有爪子的怪物 |
[12:58] | Claw monster. Boy, you know, they kill him in every movie, | 有爪子的怪物 他们在电影里面一旦被杀.. |
[13:00] | and he just keeps coming back. | 总是会再回来 |
[13:03] | – Now, this is… this is strange. – Mm-hmm. | -这是奇怪的地方 -嗯 |
[13:06] | Gracias, Mrs. Guerrero. We’re lookin’ for gangbangers. | 谢谢 格雷罗太太 我们在找歹徒 |
[13:09] | Um, you don’t think it’s some guy dressed up | 你不认为是某个人打扮成 |
[13:11] | like Freddy Krueger, do you? | 弗雷迪·克鲁格(猛鬼街的鬼王)吗 |
[13:14] | Can somebody walk me to my car? | 有人能陪我去取车吗 |
[13:16] | It’s dark out, and I’m parked up the street. | 外面很黑 我停在街上 |
[13:17] | Yeah, come on, Ricky. I’ll walk you to your car. | 走吧 力奇 我陪你去 |
[13:20] | Can I return this vest later? | 我能下次再还背心吗 |
[13:21] | Yeah, you can return the vest later. | 当然可以 |
[13:22] | This is what she was tellin’… | 这是她说的.. |
[13:23] | That’s what she’s saying. That’s the claw monster. | 就是她说的有爪子的怪物.. |
[13:27] | You catch? | 你抓.. |
[13:30] | – Catch-Catch him? – Si. Si. | -抓到他 -是的 |
[13:33] | You catch. | 你抓 |
[13:50] | How’s Deputy Wetzel? | 威兹警官怎么了 |
[13:54] | – You let him get released? – Well, | -你放了他 -是的 |
[13:57] | those weren’t teeth marks, Mulder. | 那些不是齿痕 穆德 |
[13:59] | They turned out to be insect bites. | 他们认为是被虫咬 |
[14:02] | Individual welts or stings of some sort. | 昆虫什么的.. |
[14:06] | Together, they just look like a larger pattern, | 共同点是 他们都看到那东西体积很大 |
[14:09] | especially when we want them to. | 特别是我们想让他们见到的 |
[14:13] | Although, it was an understandable conclusion… | 虽然 这还不确定是结论.. |
[14:16] | that I’m sure anybody would have made. | 我肯定任何人都会夸大 |
[14:20] | So what did Skinner say? | 那史基纳怎么说 |
[14:23] | He said that the F.B.I. has nothing to hide, | 他说调查局应该没有什么要隐瞒的 |
[14:26] | and neither do we. | 我们也没有 |
[14:28] | If it makes you feel any better, I’m not entirely convinced… | 如果那令你觉得好点的话 我现在也不完全确信.. |
[14:31] | that we’re looking for a werewolf anymore. | 我们正在找一个狼人 |
[14:33] | – Oh. All right. Good. – Yeah, it’s something else. | -哦 很好 -是啊 还有别的 |
[14:37] | I’m not sure what. Some other kind of creature though. | 我不肯定是什么 其他什么生物 |
[14:40] | I have a… Hey, what’s going on? | 我有个..嘿 怎么了 |
[14:42] | Six blocks from here. Could be what we’re looking for. | 离这儿六个街区 可能是我们要找的东西 |
[14:47] | No. You go with someone else. | 不 你和别人去 |
[14:49] | Man down at the corner of… | 一个男人在街角.. |
[15:09] | Guys, watch out. I’m a doctor. | 伙计们 小心 我是个医生 |
[15:13] | Oh, man, it’s Ricky. | 哦 天啊 是力奇 |
[15:24] | That’s what I was afraid of, Scully. | 这就是我害怕的 史卡利 |
[15:34] | When a fellow officer goes down in the line of duty, | 当一个警察兄弟牺牲在工作岗位时.. |
[15:37] | or even if it’s… even if it’s not a fellow officer… | 或者甚至不是一名警察.. |
[15:40] | if it’s just somebody working | 只是一个在局里 |
[15:41] | part-time with the department… | 兼职的 |
[15:42] | in a support, uh… | 协助我们的 |
[15:46] | artistic capacity… | 艺术家 |
[15:49] | like Ricky there… we all feel it. | 像力奇这样.. 我们都感到难过 |
[15:52] | Uh, that there is every cop’s worst nightmare. | 这就是每个警察的最坏的恶梦 |
[15:56] | But that’s when you gotta cowboy up | 但请给你勇气 |
[15:57] | and give 150 percent… | 和150%的鼓励.. |
[16:00] | and catch the bad guys. | 一定要抓住坏人 |
[16:03] | Last call from his phone was made to the Road Club. | 最后一次通话 是打给”马路俱乐部” |
[16:06] | Ricky called in requesting roadside | 力奇因为爆胎而 |
[16:08] | assistance for his flat tire. | 请求道路支持 |
[16:10] | He asked them to hurry. He said he didn’t feel safe. | 他要他们赶快 他说他感觉不安全 |
[16:14] | – What’s that? – Our suspect, apparently. | -那是什么 -可能是我们的嫌疑犯 |
[16:17] | The slash marks match up pretty well, | 痕迹很吻合 |
[16:20] | wouldn’t you say? | 你不认为吗 |
[16:29] | Somebody lost a nail. | 有人指甲掉了 |
[16:34] | Nice color. | 颜色不错 |
[16:36] | Check out this color, Mulder. | 看看这个颜色 穆德 |
[16:39] | Blood red. | 血红 |
[16:42] | Hey, uh, who called 911 on this? | 嘿 是谁报警的 |
[16:45] | – Steve and Edy? Sergeant Paula. | -史蒂夫和艾迪在吗 -我是波拉警员 |
[16:48] | The Steve and Edy? | 史蒂夫和艾迪 (苹果创始人) |
[16:51] | They’re good folk. | 他们是好人 |
[16:53] | They usually call us if there’s trouble in the neighborhood. | 总是及时帮忙报警 |
[16:57] | – Ooh. – Oh, my God! Look at this! | -哦 -天哪 你看看 |
[17:00] | Look at all these people. Lord! | 看看这么多人 |
[17:01] | How are you doin’ this evening? | 今晚你们在干嘛 |
[17:02] | We fine. | 我们很好 |
[17:03] | Can y’all tell us what happened out here? | 你能说说发生什么事吗 |
[17:05] | Not with me lookin’ like this. Mm-mmm. | 不要这样和我说话 |
[17:07] | Now, you should know better than that, Sergeant Paula! | 你应该比我更清楚 波拉警员 |
[17:10] | Like she gonna run from a camera. Look it here. | 她想逃离摄影镜头 看这里 |
[17:13] | We heard all this screamin’, peeked out the window, | 我们都听到尖叫声 从窗户看出去 |
[17:18] | and this boy with crazy hair was having a conniption fit… | 这个有个疯狂发型的男孩 穿一套神经质的衣服.. |
[17:22] | all rolled up there by the phone. | 被电话卷起来 |
[17:24] | You didn’t see his… his attacker? | 你没看到攻击他的人 |
[17:27] | – Mmm. – I’m ready for my close-up. | -嗯.. -我准备好了上镜头 |
[17:29] | Ain’t nobody care about your scabby ass. | 没人关心你的屁股 |
[17:31] | This is police business. | 现在是警察执行公务 |
[17:32] | – What? – Now, I didn’t see… | -什么 -我没看到.. |
[17:35] | – What’d you say? Attacker? – Attacker. | -你说什么 攻击者 -攻击者 |
[17:37] | – No, he was just kind of all rolled up and yellin’. – Mm-hmm. | -不 他被卷起大叫 -嗯嗯 |
[17:41] | Did you see anything… | 你有看到.. |
[17:44] | that looked like this? | 这样的东西吗 |
[17:46] | – Ooh, stop! – Or this? | -哦 停 -还是这个 |
[17:49] | – Ooh! Excuse me? – That’s gonna give me nightmares. | -哦 对不起 -那会让我作恶梦 |
[17:52] | – So you didn’t see anything at all? – Uh-uh. No. | -所以你根本什么也没看到 -哦 没有 |
[17:55] | Did you, uh… Did you see a woman? | 你见到女人吗 |
[17:57] | – Mmm. Mm-hmm. – Mm-hmm. | -嗯嗯… -嗯嗯 |
[18:00] | Chantara. I know that skanky-ass color anywhere. | 查塔 我知道那个颜色 |
[18:03] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[18:03] | – Sure do. – Chantara a streetwalker? | -当然 -查塔是站街女 |
[18:06] | – Mm-hmm. She work the corner. – Mm-hmm. | -嗯 她在转角工作 -嗯嗯 |
[18:08] | – She on the pipe, so we don’t associate. – Oh, yeah. | -她在管子上 所以我们没有交情 -哦 是的 |
[18:10] | – Mm-mmm. No. – You know what I’m sayin’? | -嗯 不 -明白我说的吗 |
[18:12] | Well, we should go… We should go talk to Chantara then. | 我们该去.. 我们该去和查塔谈谈 |
[18:16] | – Well, I wish you would. Mm-hmm. – That’s right. | -我希望你们可以 -好的 |
[18:18] | Hey! Hey! When I’m a-get my own TV show? | 嘿 我何时可看到自己上电视 |
[18:21] | – If I didn’t care – Oh, she’s showin’ off now. | -如果我不在乎 – 哦 她正在表演 |
[18:24] | More than words can say | 我说多少话 |
[18:26] | Stop! Stop! Get in there! Stop this! | 停停 别唱了 |
[18:27] | – Would you excuse us? Excuse us. – If I didn’t care | -抱歉 抱歉 -如果我不在乎 |
[18:29] | Get in there! Stop this! Bye, y’all. Bye. | 进去 别唱了 再见 |
[18:33] | So apparently, we’re on the lookout… | 显然地 我们在找.. |
[18:35] | for someone whose hair matches her fingernails. | 一个头发与她手指甲吻合的人 |
[18:38] | Bubblegum pink. | 泡泡糖的粉红色 |
[18:40] | That would be a good color for you, Scully. | 会很适合你的 史卡利 |
[18:46] | I’d have to say that at this point in the investigation, | 我必须说这次调查的关键 |
[18:50] | I’m-I’m usually a little more secure… | 我通常要更小心.. |
[18:52] | in-in what it is we’re actually investigating. | 在我们实际调查时 |
[18:55] | But we’ve had so many conflicting eyewitness reports… | 但我们总有许多矛盾的证人说词.. |
[18:58] | that it’s hard to as certain exactly | 很难确定我们 |
[19:00] | what it is we’re looking for. | 在找什么 |
[19:06] | But the crimes we are investigating are… are paranormal. | 但我们在调查的犯罪案子.. 是一种现象 |
[19:11] | I can say that… | 我可以说.. |
[19:14] | with absolute conviction. | 完全没头绪 |
[19:16] | And the nature of these crimes, | 那些案子的特性是 |
[19:18] | they’re-they’re notoriously hard to quantify… | 它们都很难取证.. |
[19:20] | in any kind of rigorous scientific level, | 有点医学方面的问题 |
[19:22] | as Agent Scully will tell you. | 探员史卡利会告诉你的 |
[19:24] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah, which in its own way… | -哦 是的 -是啊 在那方面.. |
[19:28] | is a kind of a validation, | 这需要证实 |
[19:30] | if you think about it, in and of itself. | 如果你思考一下的话 |
[19:33] | But, you know, that’s our job. | 但你知道 那是我们的工作 |
[19:35] | That’s why they pay us the big bucks. | 所以他们付我们薪水 |
[19:39] | Bubblegum pink. | 泡泡糖的粉红色 |
[19:44] | – Don’t run! F.B.I.! – Chantara Gomez? | -别跑 是调查局 -查塔·戈麦斯 |
[19:48] | – Chantara… – Chantara Gomez? | -查塔.. -查塔·戈麦斯 |
[19:52] | Don’t run! It’s okay. | 别跑 没关系的 |
[19:58] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[20:01] | – It’s all right. – Chantara Gomez? | -没关系的 -查塔·戈麦斯吗 |
[20:04] | – Can I see your hands, please? – I didn’t do nothing! | -我可以看看你的手吗 -我什么也没做 |
[20:07] | – Can I see your hands, please? It’s okay. | 我可以看看你的手吗 没关系的 |
[20:10] | – We need to see your hands. – Show her your hands. | -我们要看你的手 -给她看你的手 |
[20:18] | Earlier this evening, a man was attacked. | 刚才有一个男人被攻击 |
[20:21] | He was badly slashed. | 他被抓得很厉害 |
[20:22] | And do you realize that this places you at the crime scene? | 你知道你在犯罪现场吗 |
[20:25] | Fisher and Delmont. | 费舍尔和德尔蒙特 |
[20:26] | That’s your usual hang, isn’t it, Chantara? | 是你经常去的地方吗 |
[20:28] | Look, I heard screaming, okay? | 我听到尖叫 |
[20:29] | And I went and I tried to help this guy. | 我跑过去想帮助那男人 |
[20:31] | And when I heard the sirens, I just ran away, okay? | 当我听到警笛就跑了 |
[20:33] | I didn’t do nothing! | 我什么也没做 |
[20:35] | Look, I believe you. I think you saw something. | 我相信你 我想你看见什么了 |
[20:37] | You witnessed something. Tell me what it is. | 告诉我你目击到的东西 |
[20:40] | – I can’t. – You can tell us, Chantara. | -我不能 -你可以告诉我们 查塔 |
[20:45] | – Come on. It’s okay. – Chantara. | -说吧 没关系的 -查塔 |
[20:48] | If you’re afraid that what you tell us, | 如果你害怕告诉我们的话 |
[20:51] | we’re not gonna believe it, don’t be. | 怕我们不相信 千万不必 |
[20:53] | So whatever it is you saw tonight, | 无论你今晚看到什么 |
[20:56] | whatever it is, whatever you think you saw, | 无论你认为你看到什么 |
[20:58] | however strange or terrifying or bizarre, | 不管有多奇怪 恐怖 或无厘头 |
[21:02] | you are not gonna surprise me. | 你都不会吓坏我的 |
[21:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:07] | You’ll protect me from Chuko? | 你会保护我 不让曲高接近吗 |
[21:10] | – Who’s Chuko? – Mi novio. | -曲高是谁 -我的男朋友 |
[21:13] | He’s the one who cut that guy up, not me! | 是他砍了那男人 不是我 |
[21:15] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没做 |
[21:16] | – I’m sorry. What? – Mi novio. Her boyfriend. | -对不起 什么 -米诺维 她的男朋友 |
[21:19] | No, I got that. | 不 我知道 |
[21:22] | Look, he’s been chasing me for a week, okay? | 他追了我一星期了 |
[21:25] | He said he was gonna twist my neck off like a little chicken | 他说如果我不给他更多的钱 |
[21:27] | if I didn’t give him more money. | 他就把我的头拧下来像小鸡一样 |
[21:29] | – Chuko. – Chuko Munos. | -曲高 -曲高·穆尼奥斯 |
[21:31] | The cops know who he is. | 警察知道他是谁 |
[21:40] | This is my favorite part of the job… | 这是我最喜欢的工作 |
[21:42] | knockin’ down crack houses. | 抓捕嫌犯 |
[21:42] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[21:44] | I don’t understand. I told you everything you need to know! | 我不明白 我已经告诉你想知道的了 |
[21:46] | – Chantara, first of all, – I just wanna go home now! | -查塔 – 我现在只想回家 |
[21:49] | you are not out of the woods yet | 你还没有安全 |
[21:50] | as far as possible accessory charges, all right? | 也许还有一些附加指控 知道吗 |
[21:52] | Chuko’s the one you want! | 曲高就是你要找的人 |
[21:53] | So the sooner we find him, the sooner we can let you go. | 所以我们越快找到他 就越快放了你 |
[21:55] | He’s gonna kill me! You don’t understand! | 他会杀了我 你不明白的 |
[21:56] | He’s gonna kill me! | 他会杀了我的 |
[21:57] | He told me he was gonna twist my neck off like a chicken! | 他会把我的脖子像小鸡那样拧下来 |
[21:59] | Chantara, no one’s gonna kill you. | 查塔 没人会杀你的 |
[22:01] | He’s gonna kill me! | 他会杀了我 |
[22:03] | Chantara, look around… look around you! | 查塔 看看四周 |
[22:04] | You see all the deputies here? You see? | 你看到这里全部的警察了吗 看到了没 |
[22:07] | No one is going to get you. | 没人可以抓你的 |
[22:08] | – Now, what’s more, Deputy Wetzel here… | -还有什么 -威兹警察也在这里.. |
[22:10] | is going to keep an eye on you | 在我们去找曲高时 |
[22:12] | while we go and put the cuffs on Chuko. | 他在这儿保护你 |
[22:13] | No one is going to get you. | 没人会抓你的 |
[22:24] | Chuko Munos. The man himself. | 曲高·穆尼奥斯 只有他一个人 |
[22:27] | Only distinguishing feature is a tattoo on his skull. | 他脑袋上有一个恶心的刺青 |
[22:30] | – He’s not our guy. – What do you mean? | -他不是我们要找的人 -你是什么意思 |
[22:33] | I don’t care how bad his rep is, | 我不管他长得有多糟糕 |
[22:35] | he can’t turn over a squad car. | 他不可能把一台车翻过来吧 |
[22:36] | Maybe not by himself, but he’s probably got friends, right? | 也许不只他一个人 可能有一帮朋友 对吗 |
[22:40] | There’s something else going on. | 还有别的东西在捣鬼 |
[22:43] | Let’s hit it. | 去抓它吧 |
[22:47] | Units on a warrant. Let’s hold all radio traffic. | 搜查队 请线路保持通畅 |
[23:11] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[23:14] | Hands above your head! Get your hands above your head! | 手放在头上 把手放在头上 |
[23:18] | – Clear above your head! – Let’s see your hands! | -你的手放在头上 -把手放在头上 |
[23:25] | – Have you seen Chuko Munos? – you, mother… | -你见过曲高·穆尼奥斯吗 -X你老母 |
[23:34] | Put your hands on the wall! On the wall! | 把手放在墙上 放在墙上 |
[23:41] | Get your hands off me. | X 把你的手拿开 |
[23:45] | Oh, man. | 哦 天哪 |
[23:47] | Agents! Agents, in here. | 探员 来了 |
[24:00] | Hey, what happened? Wake up. | 嘿 发生什么事了 起来 |
[24:03] | – What happened to your friend in there? – Check the tattoo. | -你的朋友怎么了 -看看有没有纹身 |
[24:09] | – Looks like he O.D. ‘d. – Yeah, but how long ago? | -看起来是毒品吸太多了 -嗯 但是死多久了 |
[24:12] | Couple days. Maybe a week. | 几天了 也许一周了 |
[24:15] | He didn’t attack Ricky Kola, that’s for sure. | 他没有袭击力奇 这点很肯定 |
[24:20] | Shots fired! | 有人开枪 |
[24:33] | – It’s here! – What? | -在这 -什么 |
[24:36] | – It’s gettin’away! – What you got? What you shooting at? | -它要跑了 -你看到什么 你开枪射什么 |
[24:39] | What are you shooting at? Keith, what are you doin’? | 你开枪射什么 卡西 你在做什么 |
[24:43] | It came back. It was here. | 它回来了 它刚才在这 |
[24:45] | – It-It was here. – Keith! | -它刚才在这 -卡西 |
[24:50] | Oh, man. I heard her screamin’, and I tried to… | 天哪 我听到她尖叫 我想.. |
[24:53] | I tried to stop it. I swear to you, I tried. | 我想要制止它 我发誓 |
[24:55] | I did everything I could do. | 我尽了最大的努力 |
[24:58] | I did everything I could do. | 我尽了最大的努力 |
[25:01] | What is it, Mulder? | 怎么了 穆德 |
[25:07] | What… | 什么… |
[25:14] | – Call it in. – 212-40, I have a possible 9-27. | -接进来 -212─40 发现可疑情况 |
[25:24] | I wish someone would explain to me | 我希望有人能解释 |
[25:25] | what the hell is going on here. | 这儿发生什么事 |
[25:27] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 一点也摸不着头绪 |
[25:29] | Keith Wetzel may be a little green, but he is a solid deputy. | 卡西可能经验不足 但他是个好警察 |
[25:33] | Nothing could’ve gotten past him and killed that woman. | 没有理由他要杀那女人的 |
[25:36] | There’s no sign of what he was shooting at. | 他没有理由要开枪的 |
[25:38] | This is all we found. | 这是我们发现的 |
[25:39] | Nine millimeter. It’s our issue. | 9口径 是我们的装备 |
[25:41] | Where did you find that? | 你在哪儿找到的 |
[25:43] | It was lying in the middle of the street. | 它躺在街中心 |
[25:44] | Doesn’t look like a ricochet. | 不像是跳弹 |
[25:46] | Maybe Wetzel hit what he was aiming at. Excuse me. | 也许威兹打中了目标 抱歉 |
[25:57] | Hey, Deputy. | 嘿 警员 |
[26:00] | You ready to talk to me now? | 你可以和我谈了吗 |
[26:07] | You and I both know you saw something. | 你和我都知道你看见什么了 |
[26:09] | We’re way past claiming you didn’t. | 我们经过时你却没有说 |
[26:15] | I only know what I thought I saw. | 我只知道把看见的说出来 |
[26:17] | Well, describe it for me. | 那好 描述一下 |
[26:24] | The Wasp Man. | 一个黄蜂人 |
[26:29] | The Wasp Man? | 黄蜂人 |
[26:32] | It’s ridicu… It’s ridiculous. | 这很匪夷所思 |
[26:35] | Scary stories my older brother used to tell me | 在我小的时候我哥哥 |
[26:36] | when I was a kid… | 跟我讲的一个骇人的故事 |
[26:37] | about a monster, head like a wasp… | 一个怪物 头像黄蜂.. |
[26:40] | and a mouth full of stingers instead of teeth. | 嘴里塞满了脏东西 满嘴是刺 |
[26:44] | He said that it would come get me in my sleep, | 他说会在我睡着时来抓我 |
[26:46] | and that… and that it would sting me to death. | 而且..刺死我 |
[26:50] | So you’re saying that the Wasp Man | 那你是说那黄蜂人 |
[26:52] | attacked you both times… | 袭击了你两次 |
[26:54] | – Here and earlier in the patrol car? – I… | -这里和上次在巡逻车上 -我… |
[26:57] | I’m not saying that that’s what it was, okay? | 我不是那个意思 好吗 |
[27:00] | I mean, they didn’t see it. It’s not on the videotape. | 我意思是 他们没看见 不在录像带里 |
[27:07] | This-This can’t be real. | 这..不会是真的 |
[27:09] | No, I think maybe it can. Just relax a minute. Excuse me. | 我想是真的 休息几分钟 失陪 |
[27:12] | Scully, we came on this case lookin’ for a werewolf, right? | 史卡利 我们接这案子时 说是找狼人的对吗 |
[27:16] | No, you did. That’s correct. | 不 那是你说的 的确 |
[27:18] | Hymen Escallera claimed he was attacked by a werewolf, | 海门说是被一只狼人袭击 |
[27:21] | and the wounds that he sustained would | 那伤口看起来 |
[27:23] | seem to bear that out, right? | 被熊攻击一样 |
[27:25] | And then, uh, Wetzel over here sees a wasp man… | 然后威兹说看到一个黄蜂人 |
[27:28] | with stingers for teeth, and he gets a bite mark… | 有牙齿是刺 他还有被咬的痕迹.. |
[27:30] | that you say is irrefutably insect-like, right? | 而你说无可否认是昆虫类的 是吗 |
[27:32] | Mulder, that’s not exactly… | 穆德 那不肯定.. |
[27:35] | And another eyewitness claims she sees Freddy Krueger. | 而另一个目击者说她看见弗雷迪·克鲁格 |
[27:37] | Scully, what if… what if we’re dealing with one creature, | 史卡利 如果我们与一种生物交手 |
[27:41] | one entity, that when it attacks appears to you | 一个实体 它袭击你时会显现 |
[27:43] | as your worst nightmare? | 你最怕的东西 |
[27:45] | Fear. Maybe that’s what this thing feeds on. | 恐惧 也许这个东西强加的 |
[27:51] | – Okay, well, for the sake of this argument, – Yeah? | -好吧 争论了这么久 -是的 |
[27:54] | how would one catch something like that? | 谁可以抓住这样的东西 |
[27:59] | Probably by… by figuring out how it chooses its prey. | 也许是..找出它所选的猎物 |
[28:03] | I mean, they’re… It seems to spread like a contagion. | 我意思是… 好像病毒一样扩散出去了 |
[28:06] | One person’s fear becomes the next. | 一个人的恐惧传给下一个 |
[28:08] | There’s a definite chain of victims. | 这些受害者有个关连 |
[28:09] | Tonight it went from Mrs. Guerrero | 今晚它从格雷罗太太 |
[28:11] | to Wetzel and the sketch artist. | 到威兹和素描师 |
[28:12] | And then from the sketch artist to Chantara Gomez. | 然后从素描师去查塔 |
[28:17] | – And then… Right. – Chantara Gomez back to Wetzel. | -然后.. -查塔回到威兹 |
[28:19] | – But you’re missing someone, Mulder. – Who? | -但是你漏掉一个人 穆德 -谁 |
[28:23] | Edy. Steve and Edy. | 爱迪 史蒂夫和爱迪 |
[28:26] | They’re a part of this chain too. | 他们也是链的一部分 |
[28:28] | And according to your theory, | 根据你的理论 |
[28:29] | they would’ve been attacked, right? | 他们应该被攻击 是吗 |
[28:50] | We should probably check on them | 他们符合受害人档案 |
[28:52] | because they seem to fit a victim profile. | 所以我们要确认一下 |
[28:54] | I’m sorry. Are you talking to me? | 抱歉 你和我说话吗 |
[29:01] | – Shut up! What’s going on with you? – Hey! | -闭嘴 你怎么了- 嘿 |
[29:07] | What the hell are… What the hell is this? | 这到底是.. 这到底是什么 |
[29:11] | Steve, are you gonna be all right? | 史蒂夫 你还好吗 |
[29:14] | I’m all right. Somebody ask if I’m all right.! | 我没关系 居然有人问我”你还好吗” |
[29:17] | I’m the victim! I’m the victim here! He don’t treat me right. | 我是受害者 我是受害者 他虐待我 |
[29:20] | – All right. – You better appreciate me, or I’ll walk! | -好了 -你最感谢我 否则我就走 |
[29:22] | The hell you would! | 去地狱吧你 |
[29:23] | We’re not here to get involved in any kind of personal… | 我们来这里不是处理感情问题的 |
[29:25] | He treats my mama with disrespect! | 他不尊敬我妈 |
[29:27] | He treats me with disrespect! | 他不尊敬我 |
[29:28] | Oh, shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[29:28] | We’re not here to get involved with personal problems. | 我们不处理感情问题 |
[29:30] | – See? You! You shut up! – Settle down. | -你看到没 你 你闭嘴 -坐下 |
[29:34] | He won’t make love to me. | 他不想和我做爱 |
[29:36] | Oh. Uh… | 哦 呜.. |
[29:38] | I should have never touched your stupid ass! | 我根本不应该碰你屁股 |
[29:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:40] | – Oh, no, no! – Look, you guys. | -不 不 不.. -看 你们这家伙 |
[29:43] | Steve, Edy, the reason why we are here… | 史蒂夫 爱迪 我们来这里的原因.. |
[29:47] | is because we are concerned about your safety. | 是我们担心你们的安全 |
[29:50] | How’s that? | 那又怎么样 |
[29:51] | We’re concerned about your lives. | 我们担心你们有危险 |
[29:52] | You witnessed a violent attack | 你们目击到一场暴力袭击 |
[29:54] | right across the street from your house. | 就在对面的街上 |
[29:55] | So you say! I just saw a rolled up boy with crazy hair! | 你说的 我只看到一个疯狂发型的男孩被卷起来 |
[29:58] | Well, take our word for it. | 记住我们的话 |
[29:59] | Because of your proximity to the attack, | 因为你们很接近袭击地点 |
[30:00] | we think you may be targeted as well. | 我们认为你们可能也是目标 |
[30:02] | Why? Because we called the police? | 为什么 因为我们报了案 |
[30:04] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:05] | That’s not why. I can’t really explain it exactly, but… | 不是那个原因 我无法正确解释 但.. |
[30:08] | I think the key is to remain unemotional, okay? | 我想关键是保持不情绪化 好吗 |
[30:11] | Try to stay calm. Try to keep your heart rate down. | 保持冷静 试着让心跳减慢 |
[30:14] | Try to keep your adrenaline down. Try to… | 把火气降下来 试着.. |
[30:16] | – Just try to relax. – Oh, no! | -努力放松 -哦 不 |
[30:18] | Good luck! You don’t know who you’re talkin’to about that! | 幸好你不知道在和谁说话 |
[30:21] | Oh, you! | 哦 你 |
[30:23] | Yeah, I think maybe we should stay here for a little while. | 也许我们在这里应该待一会 |
[30:25] | All right, let’s just… | 好 我们就.. |
[30:27] | let’s just… let’s just, uh, relax. | 让我们就..放松 |
[30:30] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[30:38] | I got to go to bed. | 我得睡了 |
[30:43] | How ya doin’, Edy? You still upset? | 还好吗 爱迪 仍然不高兴吗 |
[30:49] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[30:51] | You’re scared? | 你害怕 |
[30:54] | I’m scared he’s gonna leave me. | 我害怕他要离开我 |
[31:06] | Oh! | 哦 |
[31:09] | No, man. No. | 不 伙伴 不.. |
[31:13] | You think we should take ’em to a hotel? | 我们该送他们去旅馆 |
[31:17] | We don’t need no hotel. | 我们不需要旅馆 |
[31:18] | Mm-mmm. | 嗯 |
[31:19] | We’ve been livin’ in this house for 17 years. | 我们在这住17年了 |
[31:20] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[31:21] | Ain’t nobody gonna chase us out. | 没人能赶走我们 |
[31:23] | Mm-mmm. | 嗯 |
[31:23] | – You’re not afraid? – Now, I didn’t say that. | -你们不怕吗 -我没那样说 |
[31:25] | I said ain’t nobody gonna chase us out. | 我说没人会把我们赶走 |
[31:36] | Oh, God. More of you? | 哦 天哪 就你们 |
[31:39] | – Are we any closer to an arrest? – I’m afraid not. | -我们快把他逮捕归案了吗 -恐怕没有 |
[31:43] | – Mulder, what next? – Well, I’d say… | -穆德 下一步怎么办 -我想说.. |
[31:45] | we should station a couple deputies out here, | 我们应该布署两人在这里 |
[31:47] | but I don’t think it’s coming back here. | 但我不认为它会回到这 |
[31:49] | We’re just playing catch-up with this thing. | 我们只能做这些事了 |
[31:51] | It doesn’t do what you’d expect. | 它所做的事总出乎你意料 |
[31:53] | And, uh… Well, | 嗯..在日初前 |
[31:55] | we got four or five hours till the moon sets. | 我们有4,5个小时 |
[31:56] | The attacks only occur on a full moon. | 它只在满月时攻击别人 |
[31:58] | Then we’re out of luck. | 而我们运气快没了 |
[32:00] | Well, I want to examine Chantara Gomez. | 我想检查查塔 |
[32:02] | – For a possible contagion? – Your contagion of fear? | -可能有传染原吗 -你所谓”恐惧的传染原”吗 |
[32:05] | – Yeah. No? – No. | -是的 -不 |
[32:07] | But if I can’t figure out what this thing was, | 即使我不能查出是什么 |
[32:09] | at least I can figure out what it wasn’t. | 至少我能查出不是什么 |
[32:11] | Make it fast. And fill that tank up with gas. | 尽快 加满油 |
[32:14] | Uh, Deputy, you’re the only person that’s seen this twice, | 警员 你是唯一见过它两次的人 |
[32:16] | so I’d like to ride with you if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意我想和你一起走 |
[32:19] | – Let’s go. – Thanks. | -走吧 -谢谢 |
[32:38] | You really believe me, huh? | 你真的相信我 |
[32:40] | You really believe I saw what I thought I saw? | 你真的相信我认为我看到的 |
[32:43] | Yeah, I believe you. | 是的 我相信你 |
[32:45] | – Why? – Why do I believe you? | -为什么 -为什么我相信你 |
[32:48] | Yeah, I mean, | 我意思是 |
[32:48] | what proof do you have what I’m saying is real? | 你怎么证明我说的是真的 |
[32:50] | I mean, it’s not… it’s not on the videotape. | 我是说..没在录像带上的 |
[32:54] | The camera doesn’t always tell the whole story. | 镜头不能永远说明整件事 |
[32:58] | And what about your partner? | 你的拍档怎么说 |
[33:00] | Does she believe me? | 她相信我吗 |
[33:03] | I don’t think she thinks you’re lying. | 我认为她不认为你撒谎 |
[33:06] | Yeah, but what? Maybe I’m crazy? | 是啊 也许认为我是疯子 |
[33:09] | I’ve been on the job 18 months. It’s all I ever wanted to do. | 我做了18个月 我喜欢这份工作 |
[33:12] | Right out of the gate, I get some kind of rep like I’m crazy. | 在外工作 有些人觉得我很疯狂 |
[33:15] | I mean, you know how cops are. | 我是说 你知道警察该怎样 |
[33:18] | How’s somebody supposed to live that down? | 一个人应该怎样生活 |
[33:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:23] | I guess just do good work. | 我想就是做好本职工作 |
[33:26] | I mean, it’s a hard enough job already, you know? | 是个辛苦的工作 你明白吗 |
[33:28] | You want to help people, | 你想帮助人 |
[33:29] | but it’s like the freakin’ wild west out here. | 但这里想野蛮的大西部 |
[33:31] | You know people hate you? | 你知道人们多恨你吗 |
[33:34] | Every shift I go out thinkin’… | 每天我上班时想.. |
[33:37] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[33:39] | I go out thinkin’, “You know, there is somebody out there… | 我一直想 你知道的 有人在那.. |
[33:42] | “who wants to take me out. | 他想赶我走 |
[33:44] | Am I gonna run into him tonight?” | 今晚要抓他吗 |
[33:49] | It’s hard to have a fast-track career in law enforcement… | 做执法人员个吃力不讨好的活 |
[33:52] | when everybody thinks you’re nuts. | 每个人认为你是笨蛋 |
[33:55] | Tell me about it. | 说说看 |
[33:57] | Chantara Gomez, age 31. | 查塔 31岁 |
[34:01] | Apparent cause of death is the fracturing… | 显然死因是.. |
[34:03] | of the second and third cervical vertebrae. | 第二和第三椎骨折 |
[34:06] | There are contusions consistent with a choking… | 有打伤 窒息.. |
[34:10] | or a throttling by very powerful hands. | 以及用手大力勒死 |
[34:14] | People are saying her pimp killed her | 有人说她情夫从地狱回来 |
[34:16] | from beyond the grave. | 杀了她 |
[34:18] | That’s the story going around. It’s crazy, huh? | 这故事传遍了 很荒唐吧 |
[34:20] | Well, let’s see if we can put that story to rest, shall we? | 看我们能否把这谣言止住 |
[34:24] | The other thing I heard was, uh, | 另外一种我听到的是.. |
[34:27] | something about contagion. | 关于传染病 |
[34:29] | Like, with this body? | 像这具尸体 |
[34:31] | That’s-That’s completely inaccurate. | 不完全正确 |
[34:34] | It’s, uh… | 它是.. |
[34:36] | The investigation is… | 调查指出 |
[34:37] | We’re moving towards an apparent chain of victims. | 我们正在往受害人链上分析 |
[34:41] | And I seriously doubt that we’re gonna find anything… | 我强烈怀疑我们能查出什么.. |
[34:43] | that looks like a contagious pathology here. | 看起来像是传染病的东西 |
[34:46] | Because, I mean, if we were, | 但如果是这样 |
[34:48] | we should be taking precautions. | 我们应该注意防护 |
[34:50] | If the body could be contagious, you… | 如果尸体有传染性 你.. |
[34:53] | We’re not even wearing masks. | 我们甚至没戴口罩 |
[34:55] | Look, this is obviously a murder here. | 这明显是个谋杀 |
[34:58] | I mean, this woman died of a broken neck, right? | 这女人死因是脖子断掉 不是吗 |
[35:00] | Not the hantavirus. | 不是死于汉他病毒 |
[35:03] | Who said anything about the hantavirus? | 有谁说了汉他病毒吗 |
[35:05] | Nobody. | 没人说 |
[35:05] | I just… I was, um… It was a figure of speech. | 我只是..那只是传闻 |
[35:11] | The reason I ask is, why is it so urgent… | 我问的原因是 为什么这么急.. |
[35:13] | to do an autopsy at 3:00 in the morning? | 在凌晨三点作验尸 |
[35:16] | I mean, that kind of rush. It’s just unheard of. | 我是说 那么急 从来没听过 |
[35:20] | We are trying to look for the killer. | 我们在找谋杀者 |
[35:24] | We got murder victims stacked three deep in the freezer. | 我们把被害人放在冰柜 |
[35:29] | Plus, you got this camera crew recording everything. Why? | 而且 你的摄影师录下一切 为什么 |
[35:34] | Because the F.B.I. has nothing to hide. | 因为调查局没什么好隐瞒的 |
[35:40] | Look, there is no ulterior motive here. | 听着 没有不可告人的动机 |
[35:42] | It’s… | 只是.. |
[35:44] | Are you gonna help me out here or what? | 你要帮我吗 还是 |
[35:47] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[35:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:51] | Why did you mention the hantavirus? | 为什么你提到汉他病毒 |
[35:53] | Look, I… | 听着 我.. |
[35:58] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[36:09] | Call 911. Call 911! | 打911 打911 |
[36:14] | 911! Get out of here! Come on! | 911 走开 快点 |
[36:22] | It looks for all the world like the hantavirus, | 看起来像汉他病毒 |
[36:25] | but I can promise you that it’s not. | 但我保证不是 |
[36:29] | Well, I mean, she exhibited all the symptoms… | 我是说 她出现了症状.. |
[36:32] | the hemorrhagic fever, the severe chills, acute shock… | 高热 畏寒 咳嗽.. |
[36:35] | I mean, the thing is that they all developed | 但事情发生 |
[36:37] | in a matter of seconds. | 只有几秒而已 |
[36:39] | And the hantavirus doesn’t kill that fast. | 而汉他病毒不会那么快致人于死 |
[36:42] | I mean, no virus in the world kills that fast. | 世界上没有病毒可以像这那么快 |
[36:49] | You were talking about the hantavirus | 她死之前你们正在 |
[36:51] | right before she died? | 谈论病毒 |
[36:52] | – Why? – Because she kept bringing it up. | -为什么 -因为她一直提 |
[36:56] | I mean, it was like the power of suggestion, Mulder. | 我是说 就好像言语的力量 穆德 |
[36:58] | She was standing there. | 她站在那 |
[37:00] | She was saying that she was afraid of contagion. | 她正说着她害怕传染 |
[37:02] | And then all of a sudden, she just… | 然后突然她.. |
[37:05] | She was afraid. She was afraid, | 她害怕.. |
[37:09] | and her fear killed her in the worst possible | 她害怕的事终于发生在她身上 |
[37:11] | way that she could imagine. | 恐惧杀了她 |
[37:12] | – And what do you mean by that? – It’s the same. | -你是什么意思 -一样 |
[37:14] | It’s the same M.O., what we’ve been looking for all night. | 就像我们整晚在寻找的手法 |
[37:17] | This entity or force somehow vectored off Chantara Gomez | 实体什么的藉由查塔 |
[37:20] | to attack this other woman. | 袭击了那些女人 |
[37:22] | No, Mulder. I was standing right here. | 不 穆德 我那时正站在这里 |
[37:24] | I didn’t see anything. They didn’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 他们也没看见 |
[37:27] | Yeah, but you weren’t afraid. | 但你们不害怕 |
[37:29] | The hell I wasn’t afraid. I don’t know what’s going on here. | 我怎么不怕 我都不知这儿出什么事了 |
[37:32] | No, you weren’t afraid for your life. | 你不担心生命危险 |
[37:35] | Neither were Steve and Edy, and it left them alone. | 史蒂芬和爱迪也是 而它就离开他们 |
[37:37] | Mortal fear. I think that’s what it comes down to. | 精神恐惧 这就是原因 |
[37:41] | This thing, whatever it is, is attracted to that. | 这样的东西 无论是什么都好 |
[37:44] | Everybody who was attacked felt that intensely. | 每个被袭击的人感觉最强烈 |
[37:47] | – For sakes. – No, no, no. It makes perfect sense. | -胡说八道 -不 这样解释最合理 |
[37:51] | You asked me earlier, | 你早些时候问我 |
[37:52] | “What would this thing be doing in Willow Park?” | 在威罗公园发生了什么事 |
[37:54] | Well, where else would it go | 除了一个严重犯罪的邻居 |
[37:55] | but a high-crime neighborhood? | 它还能去哪里 |
[37:56] | Somewhere where people live behind barred windows | 去那些在窗户上装了护栏 |
[37:58] | and are afraid to go out at night. | 晚上害怕出门的人家里 |
[38:02] | – Where’s Deputy Wetzel? – Back on patrol. | -威兹警员去哪儿了 -回去巡逻了 |
[38:05] | Mulder, you were… | 穆德 |
[38:06] | you were walking around with him for three hours. | 你和他一起走了三个小时 |
[38:08] | – You didn’t see anything? – No, no. But I was with him. | -你没看见什么吗 -没有 但我和他在一起 |
[38:10] | I was backing him up. | 我去找他回来 |
[38:14] | Like I said,there’s somthing about a full moon. | 正如我说的 月圆一定出事 |
[38:17] | Things definitely get strange. | 很多东西就得怪怪的 |
[38:23] | Well, we checked everyplace else tonight. | 今晚 我们检查所有地方 |
[38:27] | Let’s check this place again. | 让我再查一下这里 |
[39:20] | Aw! Come on. | 哦 真是的 |
[39:23] | God… | 天哪 |
[39:28] | I’m callin’ for backup. | 我要呼叫支援 |
[39:31] | Get out! Get out now! Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[39:33] | – It won’t open! – Let’s go! I got it! I got it! | -它不会打开的 -走吧 走 |
[39:36] | – Come on! I can’t open it! – Oh, God! | -快 我打不开它 -天哪 |
[39:42] | Oh… | 哦 |
[39:52] | That’s Wetzel’s car. | 那是威兹的车 |
[40:17] | – Wetzel! – Get the battering ram. | -威兹 – 去拿冲击夯 |
[40:19] | Let’s go around back. | 我们从后面进去 |
[40:30] | That gun’s not gonna do ya any good. | 拿枪真不顶用 |
[41:01] | That’s the battering ram. | 这是冲击夯 |
[41:04] | Well, how come they’re not in yet? | 他们怎么还没进去 |
[41:12] | – Wind? – If you say so. | -风吗 -如果你认为的话 |
[41:23] | I wonder who’s in there. | 谁会在这儿呢 |
[41:40] | Damn! | 该死 |
[41:43] | – I hate you guys. – Where’s Wetzel? | -我恨死这些家伙了 -威兹在哪 |
[41:45] | We don’t know. There’s something out there. | 我们不知道 有别的东西在这 |
[41:47] | Stay where you are. | 待在那里别走 |
[41:49] | Look at this. Scully. | 看看这个 史卡利 |
[41:58] | – Deputy Wetzel? – Scully! | -威兹警员 -史卡利 |
[42:01] | Have you found him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[42:07] | Wetzel? | 威兹 |
[42:15] | Wetzel? | 威兹 |
[42:18] | Wetzel! | 威兹 |
[42:23] | – Wetzel! – Help me! Please help me! | -威兹 -救命 救命 |
[42:27] | Wetzel, don’t be afraid! | 威兹 别害怕 |
[42:29] | It can’t hurt you! Don’t be afraid! | 他伤害不了你的 别害怕 |
[42:32] | – That’s what it wants! Look… Wetzel! – Help me! | -它就是要你害怕 听着..威兹 -救我 |
[42:35] | It can’t hurt you! You’re a sheriff s deputy, Wetzel! | 他伤不了你的 你是警察 威兹 |
[42:39] | Don’t be afraid now! | 别害怕了 |
[42:41] | You’re on national television, so cowboy up! | 你上电视了 勇敢些 |
[42:48] | Jeez! | 天哪 |
[42:58] | Wetzel. | 威兹 |
[43:00] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[43:04] | Deputy Wetzel! | 威兹 |
[43:06] | We’re up here! | 我们在这 |
[43:17] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[43:23] | The sun just came up. | 太阳出来了 |
[43:29] | Hang in there, kid. | 挺住 孩子 |
[43:33] | Do you think the deputy stopped it, whatever it was? | 不管它是什么 你认为威兹制止了它 |
[43:37] | Maybe it just went away until the next full moon. | 也许等下次月圆时再出现吧 |
[43:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[43:41] | You gotta figure there’s enough fear in the world… | 世上恐怖的事情多了去 |
[43:42] | that if it doesn’t show up in Willow Park, | 不在威罗公园出现 |
[43:45] | it’s gonna show up someplace else. | 就在其他地方出现 |
[43:47] | You didn’t get the proof that you wanted, Mulder. | 你也没办法证明 穆德 |
[43:49] | Well, hey, it all depends on how they edit it together. | 也取决于他们怎样编辑 |
[43:52] | This is gonna be a hard one to write up. | 这是篇很难处理的报导 |
[43:54] | 132 at Bush. I’ve got him at gunpoint. | 布什132号 我抓住他了 |
[43:57] | Okay, gunpoint. 132 and Bush. Cover’s code three. | 好的 抓住他了 在布什街132号 3号收到 |