时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Almost home now, Jason. What do we say? | 快到家了 杰森 怎么说来着 |
[00:15] | Sticks and stones may break my bones, | 根子石头会使我骨折 |
[00:19] | but words can never hurt me. | 但言语伤害不了我 |
[00:21] | Keep your chin up, son. We’ll get through this just fine. | 振作起来 儿子 我们不会有事的 |
[00:32] | Jason, have you got a comment? How do you feel, Jason? | 你有什么见解 杰森 你有什么感觉 |
[00:37] | Back up! Back up, there! | 退后 |
[00:55] | Okay, folks, come on out. You’re safe now. | 出来 你们安全了 |
[00:57] | Just step out and stay in front of me. | 走在我前面 |
[00:59] | We’ll get you in your house. | 我们送你进屋子里 |
[01:00] | – Come on, son. – Just stay in front of me. | -走吧儿子 -跟我一起走 |
[01:23] | There you go, sweetheart. | 我们到了 宝贝 |
[01:26] | If you need anything during the night, | 要是你晚上需要什么 |
[01:28] | if you don’t feel well, you just ring that bell, okay? | 感觉不舒服的话 就摇那个铃 好吗 |
[01:32] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈 |
[01:35] | Good night, Jason. | 晚安 杰森 |
[01:51] | I know you’re afraid. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[01:56] | Maybe you think those people outside are right… | 你也许认为外面那些人是对的 |
[01:59] | that we should take you to | 我们应该送你去医院 |
[02:00] | the hospital and let the doctors treat you. | 让医生们治疗你 |
[02:03] | We could do that. | 但我们能做到 |
[02:05] | And they might take away | 也许他们能把你癌症治好 |
[02:07] | your cancer and your body might feel better, | 让你身体会觉得好些 |
[02:11] | but not your soul. | 而灵魂却治不好 |
[02:13] | It’s God himself who gave you this illness, Jason, | 是上帝给你这个病的 |
[02:17] | for reasons that are his. | 他有他的理由 |
[02:20] | If you’re to be well in body and spirit, | 如果你想身体和灵魂都健康 |
[02:24] | it’s God who must come to deliver you. | 那就是上帝来解救你了 |
[04:41] | (你是创造奇迹的上帝) (你的力量在人之间) | |
[05:03] | Good morning. Here’s a story | 早安 这里有个故事 |
[05:04] | to warm the cockles of your heart, Scully. | 能暖和你的心 |
[05:06] | “An 11-year-old boy diagnosed | “11岁男孩得到淋巴癌 |
[05:08] | with lymphatic cancer cured with a miracle.” | 奇迹似地治愈” |
[05:10] | Jason McPeck. Goochland, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州古奇兰的杰森 |
[05:14] | Yeah, his parents refused treatment on religious grounds. | 他父母以宗教原因拒绝治疗 |
[05:18] | His faith forbids medical aid, | 他的信仰拒绝用药 |
[05:21] | and soJason’s cure was delivered by angels. | 杰森是被天使治好的 |
[05:25] | Well, spontaneous remission, Mulder, | 那是自然痊愈 穆德 |
[05:27] | isn’t completely unheard of. | 并不是完全没听说过 |
[05:28] | So-called “Miracle” Recoveries attributable… | 所谓的”奇迹”复原.. |
[05:31] | to no clear cause or reason. | 是没有根据和理由的 |
[05:33] | It’s not the miracle I’m suspicious of. It’s the messenger. | 我相信不是什么奇迹 我惊讶的是给我消息的人 |
[05:36] | That came as an anonymous e-mail to me… | 是一封匿名电子邮件寄给我的 |
[05:38] | from the Defense Advance Research Projects Agency. | 从国防高级研究计划办事处 |
[05:41] | – DARPA? – Someone at DARPA. | -DARPA -DARPA的某个人 |
[05:44] | How’d you hear about it? | 你从哪听说这件事 |
[05:50] | You subscribe to the Goochland Guardian? | 你订过古奇兰卫报吗 |
[05:52] | No. | 没有 |
[05:54] | So this just appeared miraculously | 所以它奇迹似地 |
[05:55] | on your doorstep this morning? | 在你门口出现 |
[05:56] | As far as I can tell, | 我能说的是 |
[05:57] | I was the only one to whom it was delivered. | 拿报纸来的人只放在我门口 |
[05:59] | Someone wants us on this case. | 要人要我们调查此案 |
[06:01] | – It’s not a case, Mulder. – Yeah, not yet. | -这不是个案件 穆德 -是啊 还不是 |
[06:04] | I’m gonna go back over to DARPA. | 我要去DARPA一趟 |
[06:06] | You see what else you can find out about that boy. | 你调查看看那男孩 还有没有别的资料 |
[06:10] | I just gotta know whether | 我想弄明白 |
[06:10] | it was Roma Downey or Della Reese. | 它是罗玛·唐尼(爱尔兰女演员)还是德拉·瑞斯(美国黑人女歌星) |
[06:32] | – Yes? – Hi. | -什么事 – 嗨 |
[06:34] | I’m Dana Scully with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我是调查局探员黛娜·史卡利 |
[06:38] | Are you Mrs. McPeck? | 你是麦克匹克夫人 |
[06:40] | What can we do for you? | 有什么事 |
[06:42] | I’m here about your son. | 我听说你儿子的事 |
[06:44] | – Are we under investigation? – Uh, no. | -要调查我们 -不是 |
[06:47] | I-I was just hoping to better understand | 我只希望 |
[06:48] | what happened to him. | 了解他更多的情况 |
[06:51] | May I ask, is he okay? | 我可以问问他吗 |
[06:53] | Jason, you’ve got somebody to see you. | 杰森 有人来看你 |
[06:56] | – Tell her how you’re feeling. – I feel good. | -把你的感受告诉她 -我感觉很棒 |
[06:59] | Just a little out of breath. | 只是有点喘不过气 |
[07:01] | You’re looking at God’s work. | 你看的是上帝的杰作 |
[07:03] | Jason’s life owes to his | 杰森的生命 |
[07:04] | grace and exalts his name in the highest. | 源于祂的恩典 |
[07:06] | – Praise the Lord. – Praise the Lord. – Praise the Lord. | 感谢主 感谢主 |
[07:10] | And you say that you saw angels? | 你说你看见天使 |
[07:13] | – Yes. – May I ask what they looked like? | -是的 -我可以问他们长什么样吗 |
[07:17] | They looked like men. | 他们长得像人 |
[07:19] | They came from the sky in a ball of light. | 他们从天上的一团光里来 |
[07:24] | – And what did they say? – They said not to be afraid. | -他们说了什么 -他们叫我别害怕 |
[07:27] | Then one of them pinched me kind of hard. | 有个人夹得我好痛 |
[07:30] | And then I was better right away. | 然后我就好多了 |
[07:32] | He pinched you? Where? | 夹你哪里 |
[07:33] | Right here. | 这里 |
[08:04] | – What the hell are you doing? – God’s work. What else? | -你在干什么 -上帝的杰作 还会有什么 |
[08:07] | – Get out of my car. – I’d | -下车 -我 |
[08:09] | hoped for more accommodation toward the man… | 希望你对那个救你 |
[08:11] | who saved that young boy’s life, and yours. | 和那小孩的命的人友善一点 |
[08:15] | You got your light. Now get out. | 你点了烟 快出来 |
[08:25] | You’re not at all curious… | 你一点也不好奇.. |
[08:27] | about the chip that’s been put in that boy’s neck? | 关于那孩子脖子上的芯片 |
[08:31] | You, a medical doctor, | 你是医生 |
[08:32] | who has the same technology in your body, | 你身体上也有同样的技术 |
[08:35] | who’s witnessed this wondrous miracle firsthand? | 有机会第一手看到这个奇迹 |
[08:37] | I’ve taken considerable trouble to prove my intentions. | 我为了证明我的想法 费尽九牛二虎之力 |
[08:42] | The newspaper at your door, the e-mail to Mulder, | 你门口的报纸 给穆德的电子邮件 |
[08:46] | the elaborate demonstration of curing this boy’s cancer. | 精心示范治疗的小孩的癌症 |
[08:50] | You see, I’m dying myself. | 你知道 我快死了 |
[08:54] | A dying man who wants to make right… | 一个将死之人想做一些对的事– |
[08:56] | to share his secrets… | 分享他的秘密.. |
[08:58] | and to bequeath this cure | 遗赠这个解药 |
[08:59] | to millions of others, just like that boy. | 给像男孩那样的人们 |
[09:01] | So you wanna give it to us? | 所以你想给我们解药 |
[09:03] | To you, Agent Scully. | 给你 史卡利探员 |
[09:05] | I’ve tired of Mulder’s muleheadedness. | 我厌倦了穆德的固执 |
[09:09] | His foolish ideas of overthrowing the system. | 他破坏整个系统的愚蠢想法 |
[09:12] | You think I’m fooled by this? | 你以为我会被你愚弄 |
[09:14] | I made you my offer. | 我开个价 |
[09:16] | Agent Mulder hears a breath of this, | 如果穆德一听说这事 |
[09:18] | rest assure I’ll rescind it. | 我就取消它 |
[09:21] | Take it to my grave. | 把秘密带进我的坟墓 |
[10:17] | Yes, I need a trace on a D.C. Area phone number. | 我想调查特区的一个电话号码 |
[10:21] | I need an address. Thank you. | 我需要地址 谢谢 |
[10:38] | – May I help you? – I’m sorry. I made a mistake. | -有什么事 -对不起 我弄错了 |
[10:44] | May I see some identification? | 我能看你的通行证吗 |
[10:49] | Look, is this necessary? | 有必要吗 |
[10:50] | I just walked through the wrong door. | 我只是走错门 |
[10:52] | Your identification, please. | 你的通行证 |
[11:10] | – Look… – Third floor. | -听着.. -三楼 |
[11:48] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[12:04] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[12:10] | – I’m glad you came. – You obviously knew that I would. | -很高兴你能来 -你显然知道我会来 |
[12:14] | Well, I know you’re a | 我知道你是医生 |
[12:16] | -doctor and a woman of compassion. – Please. | -有同情心的女人 -拜托 |
[12:26] | In the end… | 临终.. |
[12:29] | a man finally looks at the sum of his life… | 生命快到结束时看看这一生.. |
[12:32] | to see what he’ll leave behind. | 看看他留下了什么 |
[12:34] | Most of what I worked to build is in ruins. | 我所做的大部分事都毁于一旦 |
[12:37] | And now that the darkness descends, | 而现在黑暗降临 |
[12:40] | I find I have no real legacy. | 我发现我根本没有真实的遗产 |
[12:44] | What are you dying of? | 你死于什么病 |
[12:49] | Cerebral inflammation. | 大脑感染 |
[12:51] | A consequence of brain surgery I had in the fall. | 一连串的大脑手术 我失败了 |
[12:53] | The doctors give me just a few months. | 医生说只有几个月 |
[12:55] | So you want to use me to clear the slate… | 你想利用我消除你那些骂名 |
[13:00] | to make you a respectable person? | 让你成为一个受人尊敬的人 |
[13:03] | It won’t work. | 没有用的 |
[13:07] | How many people in the world are dying of cancer? | 这世界上多少人死于癌症 |
[13:10] | And here we are wasting time with the past. | 我们现在是在浪费时间 |
[13:14] | I’m here. Where is it? | 我来了 在哪 |
[13:16] | This miracle cure of yours. | 你神奇的治疗方法 |
[13:20] | We’ll need to take a trip. It will require a few days. | 我们必需去走走 它需要好几天 |
[13:23] | I’ll get back to you. | 回头见 |
[13:26] | I have access, Agent Scully. | 我有办法 史卡利 |
[13:30] | I have these miraculous chips, | 我有那些神奇芯片 |
[13:32] | but the genetic research that makes them work… | 基因研究能使它们起作用.. |
[13:34] | is closely guarded. | 但守备森严 |
[13:36] | There are men in this building | 这栋建筑里的人 |
[13:37] | who would kill me if they knew… | 如果知道我给了你 |
[13:38] | what I’d offered you. | 他们会杀了我 |
[13:41] | They’d kill you too in the blink of an eye. | 也会马上杀了你 |
[13:45] | I’ve destroyed a lot of things in my life, | 我一生毁了许多东西 |
[13:50] | including the people most precious to me. | 包括对我很重要的人 |
[13:52] | All I want is a chance to | 我只想在我走前 |
[13:54] | do something in service to man before I go. | 为人类做点什么 |
[14:12] | Call received 8:01 p.M. | 晚上8︰01留言 |
[14:16] | Mulder, it’s me. I wanted to let you know… | 穆德 是我 我要你知道.. |
[14:18] | that I’ll be out of town for a day or two. | 我要出城几日 |
[14:20] | It’s a family emergency. | 家里出了急事 |
[14:23] | I’ll call you when I can. | 我尽可能连络你 |
[14:32] | This is Dana Scully. I’m not in right now. | 我是史卡利 现在不在家 |
[14:36] | Please leave a message after the beep. | 请留言 |
[14:38] | Hey, Scully, it’s me. Pick up if you’re there. | 史卡利 是我 你如果在家就拿起电话 |
[14:41] | Scully, you there? | 史卡利 在吗 |
[14:44] | All right, I just… I got your message, | 好吧 我收到你的留言 |
[14:46] | and I hope everything’s okay. | 希望你一切没问题 |
[14:47] | I’ll try you on your cell right now. | 我会再打你的手机 |
[15:53] | You’re going to smoke? | 你要抽烟 |
[16:08] | – It’s time I quit. – Just like that? | -该戒了 -就像这样 |
[16:13] | No sacrifice is purely altruistic. | 不是什么牺牲 是纯粹为他人好 |
[16:16] | We give, expecting to receive. | 我们给予是希望有所得 |
[16:19] | What exactly is it you expect to receive? | 你到底想得到什么 |
[16:24] | Your trust. | 你的信任 |
[16:28] | You question my sincerity. You think I’m heartless. | 你怀疑我的真诚 你认为我是无心的 |
[16:31] | Would it soften your opinion of me if I confessed that… | 要是我坦白是否能 缓和你的观点.. |
[16:34] | I’ve always had a particular affection for you? | 我对你一直有特殊感情 |
[16:41] | I assure you, my intentions are honorable. | 我保证 我的意图是高尚的 |
[16:43] | I have affection for Mulder too. | 我对穆德也有感情 |
[16:46] | My affection for you is special. | 我对你的感情是特别的 |
[16:49] | I held your life in my hands. | 我掌握过你的生命 |
[16:52] | Your cancer was terminal, and I had a cure. | 你的癌消除了 而我有治疗方法 |
[16:55] | Can you imagine what that’s like? | 你能想象是什么样吗 |
[16:57] | To have the power to extinguish a life… | 拥有消灭一个生命的力量 |
[17:00] | or to save it and let it flourish? | 或拯救它让它旺盛 |
[17:05] | Now to give you that power… | 现在给你这种能力.. |
[17:09] | so you can do the same. | 你也能同样拥有 |
[17:14] | She said it was a family matter. | 她说因为家里的事 |
[17:17] | Dropped off the key, asked me to water the plants. | 留下钥匙 要我帮忙浇水 |
[17:20] | No biggie. | 没什么大事 |
[17:21] | A great girl. Independent as they come, you know? | 她真不错 很独立的 |
[17:24] | – She’s a great girl. – Yeah, yeah. | -她真不错 -是啊 |
[17:26] | Tenants like having an F.B.I. Agent in the building. | 房客也喜欢这里有个FBI探员 |
[17:29] | Gives them a sense of security. | 让他们安全些 |
[17:31] | Do you know how many people have died in there? | 你知道这里死了多少人吗 |
[17:33] | We don’t talk about that. | 我们不要谈这个 |
[17:35] | You said she was carrying a suitcase. | 你说她带着手提箱 |
[17:37] | Did you notice anything else? Anything abnormal? | 你有注意到别的什么不正常的 |
[17:39] | No, no. Actually, it wasn’t her carrying the suitcase. | 没有 事实上 并不是她提着手提箱 |
[17:43] | – It was her driver. – Her driver? | -是她司机 -她司机 |
[17:46] | Yeah, an older guy. Tall. | 一个老人 很高 |
[17:48] | I’ve seen him here before. Smokes like a chimney. | 我以前见过她 是个老烟枪 |
[17:53] | Hey, don’t you want… | 你不想.. |
[18:09] | You’ve been at the wheel too long. | 你车开太久 |
[18:11] | Would you like me to drive? | 要我开车吗 |
[18:13] | I might if you let me know where we’re going. | 你能告诉我去哪吗 |
[18:18] | Knowing that, you’d feel comfortable? You’d trust me? | 知道后你会觉得舒服点吗 你会相信我吗 |
[18:24] | How long did it take Mulder to win your trust? | 穆德赢得你的信任 用了多长时间 |
[18:26] | I’ve always trusted Mulder. | 我永远信他 |
[18:29] | You’re not being honest with yourself. Think back. | 你对自己不诚实 回想一下 |
[18:33] | There was a time when you | 你曾经 |
[18:34] | feared for your future, for your career, | 担心你的未来和事业 |
[18:35] | when you were first partnered with this man. | 当你第一次和他合作时 |
[18:38] | I told you, I’ve studied you for years. | 我说过 我研究你好几年了 |
[18:42] | And if you would permit me, | 要是你允许 |
[18:43] | I’d like to make an observation. | 我会发表一番我的看法 |
[18:46] | You’re drawn to powerful men, | 你的能力不比男人差 |
[18:49] | but you fear their power. | 但你害怕他们的力量 |
[18:52] | You keep your guard up… A wall around your heart. | 在你心竖起一道墙 |
[18:55] | How else do you explain that fearless devotion… | 你怎么解释那些无惧的虔诚 |
[18:58] | to a man obsessed and a life alone? | 对一个男人的缠绕和独自的生活 |
[19:01] | You’d die for Mulder, | 你会为了穆德而死 |
[19:04] | but you won’t allow yourself to love him. | 但你不允许自己爱他 |
[19:10] | I’m learning a whole other side to you. | 我正在了解你的另一面 |
[19:13] | You’re not just a coldblooded killer. | 你不只是个冷血杀手 |
[19:15] | You’re a pop psychologist as well. | 你还是个心理医生 |
[19:19] | I’ve been a destroyer all my life. | 我一生是个毁灭者 |
[19:23] | Before I die, | 我死之前 |
[19:26] | I’d like to prove that I’m capable of something more. | 我想证明自己还能做点什么 |
[19:31] | – Turn here, on the left. – Where are we going? | -在那里左转 -我们要去哪 |
[19:34] | To show you what I’m capable of. | 给你看看我的能力 |
[20:15] | Her name’s Marjorie Butters. She’s got quite a green thumb. | 她叫梅珍·巴特丝 她是个好园丁 |
[20:19] | Plays a mean game of Scrabble, if you’re interested. | 你若感兴趣的话 玩个猜字游戏 |
[20:22] | And what’s her relationship to you? | 她跟你有什么关系 |
[20:25] | Well, how should I put it? | 我怎么说呢 |
[20:27] | You could say that I’m her angel. | 你可以说我是她的天使 |
[20:30] | Marjorie’s 118 years old. | 梅珍 她118岁了 |
[20:42] | – Oh! – I thought I’d surprise you. | -哦 -我想给你个惊喜 |
[20:46] | I look an absolute wreck. | 我气色很差 |
[20:47] | I’ve been trying to get in some bulbs before spring. | 我想在春天前种些百合 |
[20:53] | Marjorie, this is Dana Scully. | 梅珍 这是史卡利 |
[20:55] | She’s a very good friend of mine. | 她是我一个好友 |
[20:57] | – Nice to meet you. – My pleasure. | -幸会 -荣幸之至 |
[21:00] | Well, come inside. I baked some fresh bread this morning. | 进屋来 我今早烤了新鲜面包 |
[21:03] | And there are tomatoes from the garden. | 还有花园种的蕃茄 |
[21:06] | I’ll put the kettle on. | 我去烧开水 |
[21:14] | To have this power… | 拥有这种能力.. |
[21:17] | to visit this woman and see her joy… | 看看她 看她的快乐 |
[21:22] | It must be why you became a doctor. | 你一定也是因为这个而想当个医生的 |
[21:35] | I’ll expect your call. Thanks. | 我会等你电话 谢谢 |
[21:37] | She requisitioned a fleet | 她昨天离开办公室时 |
[21:38] | sedan when she left the Bureau yesterday. | 曾经申请了一辆轿车 |
[21:40] | I don’t know why, and there have been no fuel charges. | 我不知道原因 而且没有加过油 |
[21:43] | Her mother doesn’t know anything | 她妈根本不知道 |
[21:44] | about a family emergency. | 什么家庭急事 |
[21:45] | Look, I know you’re worried about | 我知道你担心 |
[21:47] | the company that she’s in. | 和她的那帮人 |
[21:48] | But from what you’ve told me, | 但从你所说的 |
[21:50] | it’s not like she’s sneaking out. | 她并不像是被绑架的 |
[21:51] | And the truth is, she’s | 事实上 |
[21:52] | gone to a lot of trouble to allay your fears. | 她设法想平息你的恐惧 |
[21:54] | I know she can take care of herself. | 我知道她可以照顾好自己 |
[21:56] | It’s just not like her to lie to me. | 她不像在对我撒谎 |
[22:01] | That’s my private line. | 是我的私人专线 |
[22:05] | – Skinner. – Sir? | -史基纳 -长官 |
[22:07] | – Agent Scully, where are you? – I’m on the road. | -史卡利你在哪 -我正在路上 |
[22:09] | – I’m sorry to call you on this line. – It’s all right. | -对不起打这条线 -没关系 |
[22:13] | It’s just we’ve been worried about you. | 我们都很担心你 |
[22:14] | Everything’s okay. | 一切都没事 |
[22:16] | I just wanted you to express that to Mulder. | 我要你告诉穆德 |
[22:18] | He’s standing right here. Why don’t | 他正站在这 |
[22:20] | you do that yourself. – No, sir, that’s all right. | -你自己说吧 -不 没关系 |
[22:22] | Can you tell him that I’ll call him later? | 你告诉他我等会打电话给他 |
[22:25] | Just tell him that I’m fine. | 说我一切没事就行了 |
[22:29] | She said she’s fine. | 她说她没事 |
[22:34] | She’s in trouble. | 她有麻烦了 |
[22:53] | I’m going to the restroom. | 我去上洗手间 |
[23:19] | Mulder, I’m trusting you’ll | 穆德 我相信你 |
[23:21] | be able to make sense of what’s on this tape. | 能明白带子上的含意 |
[23:23] | I had no other way of contacting you. | 我没别的方法联系你 |
[23:25] | Please try and understand that I weighed the risks. | 请试着理解我所冒的险 |
[23:27] | I couldn’t divulge these plans without risking them, | 不冒险我无法揭穿阴谋 |
[23:29] | and I promise you that I weighed everything. | 我向你保证我会摆平所有的事 |
[23:32] | Our current location is northbound | 我们现在位于 |
[23:33] | on the Upstate Expressway. | 北州高速公路上 |
[23:35] | We’re driving my F.B.I. Fleet sedan. | 开着我的FBI专车 |
[23:39] | I promise I will get these tapes to you as fast as I can. | 我保证尽快给你带子 |
[23:59] | Oh! Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[24:37] | Lifesaver? | 要口香糖吗 |
[24:42] | You may as well get comfortable. | 你也许会觉得舒服一点 |
[24:44] | We’ve got a good drive ahead. | 前面的路会好走些 |
[26:27] | It’s the masters of disguise. | 是易容大师 |
[26:29] | Can we laugh it up in your apartment? | 我们能在你公寓大笑吗 |
[26:31] | We got heat on our tail. | 我们好兴奋 |
[26:32] | We did what you asked, pulled up what we could on Scully. | 我们照你吩咐做了 尽可能找史卡利 |
[26:35] | We started with her credit | 从她信用卡开始 |
[26:36] | cards to see if she purchased any airline tickets. | 看看她是否买飞机票 |
[26:38] | And ended up hacking into some defense department node. | 最后侵入一些国防部单位计算机 |
[26:41] | Where they demanded that we | 他们要求我们 |
[26:42] | immediately identify ourselves… | 马上显示身份.. |
[26:44] | or face prosecution for | 或面临与政府为敌 |
[26:45] | espionage or crimes against the government. | 的间谍犯罪活动 |
[26:47] | What does this have to do with finding Scully? | 这跟找史卡利有什么关系 |
[26:49] | When we went into her computer, | 我们检查了她的计算机 |
[26:51] | we found a series of deleted transmissions. | 我们发现一些已删除的讯息 |
[26:53] | E-mail that had been erased | 删除了子目录下的电子邮件 |
[26:54] | from her sub-directories, but not her hard drive. | 而不是硬盘里的 |
[26:56] | A series of communications. | 有一系列的讨论 |
[26:58] | From someone named Cobra. | 跟一个叫科布拉的人 |
[27:00] | Who the hell is Cobra? | 科布拉是谁 |
[27:01] | Scully would have told me about him. | 史卡利应该会告诉我的 |
[27:03] | Well, looks like she’s | 看起来 |
[27:05] | gone to great lengths to keep this from you. | 她好像瞒着你 |
[27:07] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[27:08] | She knows that I’d find her no matter what. | 她知道我无论如何也能找到她 |
[27:12] | Mulder, we can’t find her. There’s nowhere to start looking. | 穆德 我找不到她 不知道从哪里下手 |
[27:15] | Yeah, I don’t believe that either. | 我也不信找不到 |
[27:17] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[28:04] | How do you take your coffee? | 你咖啡怎么喝 |
[28:06] | Unadulterated, thank you. | 什么也不加 谢谢 |
[28:11] | You drugged me. | 你对我下药 |
[28:13] | I did nothing of the sort. | 我才不做那种事 |
[28:15] | How the hell did I get out of my clothes and into bed? | 我是怎么脱衣服睡觉的 |
[28:18] | I carried you. You’d been up for over 30 hours. | 我抱你去的 你睡了30个钟头 |
[28:21] | You were delirious. I only wanted to make you comfortable. | 你精神错乱了 我只想你觉得舒服一点 |
[28:28] | – Where are we? – Milford, Pennsylvania. | -我们在哪 -宾州 米尔福德 |
[28:31] | Well, that wasn’t part of the deal. | 先前不是这么说的 |
[28:33] | I don’t know what you’re up to. | 我不知道你想干什么 |
[28:42] | The keys are in the ignition. | 钥匙在车子里 |
[28:44] | You’re free to go, of course. | 你当然可以走 |
[28:48] | The choice is still yours. | 选择权仍在你那 |
[29:08] | Sir, I need your attention. | 长官 你得注意一下 |
[29:10] | – Is my assistant… – No. | -我助手 -不是 |
[29:12] | She’s away from her desk. I wouldn’t just bust in here, | 她不在办公桌上 我就不会冲进来 |
[29:14] | But as I said, it’s a breaking situation. | 但现在形势紧张 |
[29:16] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么啦 |
[29:17] | That’s my question exactly. | 这也是我的问题 |
[29:19] | I believe you’ve all met. – Is this place secure? | -我相信你们都见过面了吧 -这里安全吗 |
[29:21] | – Is it secure? – Don’t get testy, G-man. | -安全吗 -别生气了 怪人 |
[29:24] | Are you aware of a federal fugitive code-named Cobra? | 你知道代号为科布拉的联邦逃犯 |
[29:29] | For the past six months, Cobra’s been e-mailing Scully… | 去年上半年 他一直给史卡利发邮件 |
[29:32] | from the Department of | 他工作于 |
[29:32] | Defense where he works on a shadow project… | 国防部先进研究部门的 |
[29:34] | for advanced research. | 影子项目 |
[29:36] | A shadow project is right. | 对 是影子项目 |
[29:37] | Where this dude works, even the shadows have shadows. | 这位仁兄工作的地方 更加隐秘 |
[29:39] | – Is that what I’m looking at here? – No. | -是我看到的这样吗 – 不是 |
[29:42] | What they’re pulling up is Scully’s | 这是史卡利 |
[29:43] | correspondence back to Cobra. | 对科布拉的回信 |
[29:45] | She has a relationship? | 她有关系 |
[29:46] | No. Somebody posing as Scully… | 不是 有人冒用史卡利.. |
[29:48] | who hacked into her | 进入她的计算机 |
[29:49] | computer and has been capturing all her e-mail, | 接收她的电子邮件 |
[29:51] | passing themselves off as Scully | 假装史卡利 |
[29:52] | in order to win Cobra’s trust. | 以赢得科布拉的信任 |
[29:55] | The last five exchanges hinted a meeting… | 五次交流之后 |
[29:57] | where they’re gonna exchange | 他们打算会个面 |
[29:59] | information on the project Cobra’s working on. | 要交换科布拉计划的数据 |
[30:00] | – A meeting? Where? – Don’t know. | -在哪见面 -不知道 |
[30:03] | – They just ended. – Who’s been in her computer? | -他们就没有下文了 -谁进入她的计算机 |
[30:07] | Smoking Man, or someone working for him. | 抽烟人或为他工作的人 |
[30:09] | You gotta get to him now. | 你得马上抓他 |
[30:11] | You of all people should know that | 你们应该知道 |
[30:13] | you just don’t get to him. | 抓不到他 |
[30:14] | If you don’t get to him, | 如果你不抓他 |
[30:16] | it may be the last time we see Scully alive. | 那会是最后一次见到史卡利 |
[30:31] | We’ll be getting final instructions from our contact tonight. | 我们今晚从我的联络人那里得到最终指示 |
[30:34] | He’s… He’s invited us to dinner. | 他邀我们吃晚饭 |
[30:40] | I took the liberty of getting you something to wear. | 我自作主张给你选了件衣服 |
[30:46] | It’s, uh… It’s beautiful. | 它..很漂亮 |
[30:49] | I’m glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[30:51] | I look forward to tonight. | 我迫不及待等待今晚 |
[31:37] | – So your contact’s going to join us? – I presume so. | -你的联络人会加入我们 -差不多 |
[31:41] | You extol our great trust, | 你说我们要建立信任 |
[31:42] | but you still haven’t told me who he is. | 但你仍没告诉我他是谁 |
[31:45] | He is to human genetic science… | 他对于人类基因科学.. |
[31:49] | as Oppenheimer and Fermi were | 就像奥本海默和费米 |
[31:51] | to the advent of nuclear warfare. | 对核战做出的贡献一样 |
[31:54] | I’m still not clear what my importance is to this exchange. | 我仍然不明白 这次交换我有什么重要性 |
[32:00] | This man… We’ll call him Cobra… | 我们叫他..科布拉 |
[32:04] | he needs assurances… | 他要保证.. |
[32:06] | that the science he’s gonna | 他的科学数据 |
[32:07] | hand over won’t fall into the wrong hands. | 不会交给错误的人 |
[32:12] | I’ve told him of you. He’s expecting to meet you here. | 我跟他说起过你 他期待与你见面 |
[32:21] | Well… | 好 |
[32:23] | to the future. | 为未来干杯 |
[32:32] | I must tell you something else. | 我说点别的 |
[32:36] | Something that’s so unbelievable, | 一些难以置信的事 |
[32:38] | so incredible, | 不可思议的 |
[32:43] | that to know it is to look at the entire world anew. | 知道就会看到一个全新的世界 |
[32:45] | What? | 什么 |
[32:47] | What we are being given, it’s not the cure for cancer. | 给我们的不是治癌药 |
[32:54] | It’s the holiest of grails, Dana. | 是最神圣的圣杯 |
[33:00] | It’s the cure for all human disease. | 可治人的所有疾病 |
[33:05] | How? | 怎么做 |
[33:09] | It’s from that final frontier. | 从宇宙的边疆 |
[33:13] | It’s largely extraterrestrial. | 是外层空间的 |
[33:22] | Then you would be cured. | 那也能治好你 |
[33:25] | That which makes miracles… | 那些产生奇迹的.. |
[33:29] | can also make great evil. | 也能制造邪恶 |
[33:31] | There are those who would use this power | 有人因此力量 |
[33:33] | for their own purposes. | 达到其目的 |
[33:36] | To choose who will live and who will die. | 选择谁死谁活 |
[33:43] | Theoretically, I can be cured, but… | 理论上 我能被治好 但.. |
[33:46] | everything I’ve told you about wanting to make right? | 我告诉你我想做对的事 |
[33:54] | I’m a lonely man, Dana. | 我是个孤独的人 黛娜 |
[34:03] | Would you excuse me? | 失陪一会 |
[34:49] | Cobra hasn’t shown. | 科布拉还没出现 |
[34:52] | – What do you wanna do? – Wait. What else can we do? | -你要干什么 -等待 我们还能做什么 |
[34:56] | What trust you’ve won… | 你已经赢得信任.. |
[34:59] | Scully won’t stick around forever. | 史卡利不应该出现 |
[35:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[35:08] | Just do your damn job. | 你做你的事就好 |
[35:32] | 清晨 卡利科海湾 | |
[36:02] | Calico inlet’s 15 minutes out. South end. | 卡利科要15钟 在南部 |
[36:05] | – What do I do when I get there? – I don’t know. Just wait. | -我到那怎么办 -我不知道 等就行了 |
[36:13] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[37:22] | Finally we meet. | 我们终于见面了 |
[37:24] | You’re just as you described yourself. | 你跟你说的一样 |
[37:26] | Certainly more so last night at dinner. | 比昨晚吃饭时还详细 |
[37:32] | I only wish we could continue to correspond, | 我只希望我们能继续联系 |
[37:35] | but it must end after this. | 但这次以后必需结束 |
[37:38] | I hope one day we can take some time… | 但愿有天我们有时间.. |
[37:41] | when I’m not a marked man. | 当我不是个受人注目的人 |
[37:45] | This is it… the science I promised you. | 这是..我答应给你的科学资料 |
[37:53] | Well, wait. Where did you get this? | 等等 你从哪弄来的 |
[37:56] | Where did it come from, this science? | 科学资料是哪来的 |
[37:58] | Where did it come from? | 它们从哪来的 |
[37:59] | – Who developed it? – Scully? | -谁研究的 -史卡利 |
[38:02] | Yes, I’m Scully, but I don’t | 我是史卡利 |
[38:04] | believe we’ve spoken before or corresponded. | 但我相信我们以前没通过信 |
[39:30] | They shot him. They killed him. | 他们开枪打死他 |
[39:32] | And they shot at me. | 也朝我开枪 |
[39:37] | Did you get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[39:38] | You told me that no one else knew about this! | 你说没其它人知道这件事 |
[39:41] | I wouldn’t have sent you if I thought there’d be any danger. | 如我认为有危险就不会叫你来了 |
[39:47] | Dana. | 黛娜 |
[39:50] | Yes, I got it. | 我明白了 |
[39:56] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[40:00] | Here. Take it. This is for you. | 拿去 是给你的 |
[40:04] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[40:09] | Go. | 走吧 |
[40:48] | There’s nothing on this. | 上面没什么 |
[40:50] | – It’s empty. – Completely. | -是空的 -一点也没有 |
[40:53] | No. It can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[40:56] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[40:59] | It’s got to be on there. | 一定有的 |
[41:41] | He was here! | 他在这的 |
[41:44] | These were his offices. What the hell is this? | 这是他的办公室 到底怎么回事 |
[41:49] | He used you. | 他利用你 |
[41:51] | Mulder, he laid it all out for me. I recorded it. | 他都是为了我 我记录下来了 |
[41:53] | I mailed you the tape. | 我把录音带寄给你了 |
[41:56] | This old woman, Marjorie Butters, I met her. | 那个老妇人梅珍·巴特丝 我见过她 |
[41:59] | I saw her pictures, her birth certificate. | 看过她的照片 出生证明 |
[42:01] | You saw what you needed to see | 你看到的东西 |
[42:02] | in order to make you believe. | 是他要令你相信 |
[42:04] | Well, then what about this boy? | 但那个男孩呢 |
[42:07] | This boy with cancer? You can’t deny that. | 得了癌症的男孩 你没办法否认 |
[42:10] | That’s… That’s undeniable proof. | 这事..否定不了 |
[42:13] | Even if we could convince his parents to | 即使我们说服他父母 |
[42:14] | let us march him out, | 让我们调查他 |
[42:15] | how long before that chip in his neck | 他脖上的芯片多久 |
[42:17] | mysteriously disappears? | 以前出现的 |
[42:19] | This was the perfectly executed con, Scully. | 这是天衣无缝的计划 史卡利 |
[42:23] | And the only thing I can’t figure out is why you’re still alive. | 我想不透的事 就是你为什么还能活着 |
[42:27] | Mulder, I looked into his eyes. | 穆德 我看着他的眼睛了 |
[42:31] | I swear what he told me was true. | 我发誓他说的是真的 |
[42:37] | he did it all for himself,to get the science on that disk. | 他为了自己得到光盘上的科学数据 |
[42:42] | His sincerity was a mask,Scully. | 他的真诚是个面具 史卡利 |
[42:44] | The man’s motives never changed. | 这个人的动机从来没变 |
[42:47] | You think he used me to save himself… | 你认为他利用我救他自己.. |
[42:49] | at the expense of the human race? | 不顾整个人类的未来 |
[42:52] | He knows what that science is worth, how powerful it is. | 他知道此科学数据的价值 知道它的威力 |
[42:56] | He’d let nothing stand in his way. | 没什么能阻止他了 |
[42:58] | You may be right. | 你也许说得对 |
[43:01] | But for a moment, I saw something else in him. | 那一刻我看到他身上另外的东西 |
[43:04] | A longing for something more than power. | 不止渴求不只是权利的东西 |
[43:08] | Maybe for something he could never have. | 也许是他身上从来没有的东西 |