时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Damn,Jim, you fell asleep? | 该死 吉姆 你睡着了吗 |
[00:24] | We’re on a stakeout, man. | 我们在跟监 老兄 |
[00:26] | I guess. | 我想也是 |
[00:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:30] | What happened over there? | 那边怎么了 |
[00:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[00:33] | The house, man. | 那房子啊 |
[00:35] | Front door’s wide open. | 前门大开着 |
[00:37] | How long you been out? | 你在这里多久了 |
[00:41] | We’d better check it. | 我们最好过去看看 |
[00:57] | The light’s out. | 灯关了 |
[00:58] | The door’s open. | 门是开的 |
[01:00] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[01:13] | Looks like they all left. | 看来他们都离开了 |
[01:17] | I’m not so sure. | 我没那么确定 |
[01:21] | This can’t be. | 不可能 |
[01:50] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[01:53] | Stedman. | 斯德曼 |
[02:03] | They’re all dead. | 他们全死了 |
[03:32] | 维吉尼亚州 福尔斯教堂区 早上3:26 | |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[03:47] | It’s, uh, it’s Agent Scully. | 我是史卡利探员 |
[03:49] | I’m sorry to wake you. | 抱歉吵醒你 |
[03:50] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:52] | I got a callabout 20 minutes ago | 2O分钟前我接到一通电话 |
[03:53] | from Assistant Director Skinner. | 史基纳助理主任打来的 |
[03:55] | He has a situation. | 他有状况 |
[03:56] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:57] | An agent is dead. | 一个探员死了 |
[03:59] | Um, Skinner had him surveilling | 史基纳要他去跟监匹兹堡的 |
[04:01] | a religious cult in Pittsburgh. | 一个宗教狂热组织 |
[04:03] | And all the followers are dead,as well. | 所有的信徒也死了 |
[04:05] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[04:07] | He’s having difficulty determining that. | 他还不确定 |
[04:12] | I’ll pick you up. | 我去接你 |
[04:14] | I’m sorry, Agent Doggett. | 对不起 多各特探员 |
[04:16] | I can’t go. | 我不能去 |
[04:18] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员 |
[04:20] | Um, something unexpectedhas come up. | 有个意料之外的事 |
[04:24] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:27] | Yeah, I’m, I’m fine. | 是 我很好 |
[04:29] | Will I see you later? | 等会见 |
[04:30] | Uh, as soon as I can. | 我会尽快 |
[04:39] | Miss Scully? | 史卡利小姐 |
[04:40] | The doctor wants tosee you right away. | 医生要马上见你 |
[05:10] | Where’s Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员呢 |
[05:11] | Running late. | 迟到了 |
[05:12] | What do we have? | 我们有什么 |
[05:16] | One of our men doing routine surveillance on a cult group– | 我们的手下在跟监一个宗教狂热组织 |
[05:19] | the Ibogan Temple. | 以格班神殿 |
[05:20] | We had a tip they were trafficking narcotics. | 我们收到资料他们在贩卖毒品 |
[05:23] | Nobody suspectedanything like this. | 没有人预料这样的事 |
[05:32] | Agent James Leeds. | 詹姆斯·里德探员 |
[05:34] | Six-year veteran of the Bureau,father of two. | 六年经验的探员 两个孩子的父亲 |
[05:36] | Patrol cop found him.Car was locked from the inside. | 警察找到了他车子从里面被反锁 |
[05:43] | Nobody saw or heard anything? | 没有人看见或听见什么吗 |
[05:45] | No. | 没有 |
[05:47] | This couldn’t havehappened here. | 这里不该发生这样的事 |
[05:49] | Blood splatter on the seatsays it did. | 血喷在座位上 |
[05:52] | It’s too narrow. | 空间太狭小了 |
[05:54] | There’s no room to swing the weapon. | 没有地方摆动武器 |
[05:57] | Besides,it doesn’t make any sense. | 还有这个一点也说不过去 |
[06:00] | The gun’s still holstered | 枪在皮套里 |
[06:01] | and the key’s in the ignition. | 钥匙在电门上 |
[06:06] | Even if he fell asleep– | 即使他睡着了 |
[06:16] | This is damn weird. | 这太怪了 |
[06:22] | It gets weirder. | 还有更怪的 |
[06:31] | These people were all killedthe same way as our guy. | 这些人都和我们的人死法一样 |
[06:35] | All 20 cult members dead | 全部20个成员都死了 |
[06:37] | from a single deep woundto the forehead. | 因为额头上的伤 |
[06:43] | Is this every member? | 这是所有的成员 |
[06:44] | Except one. | 除了一个 |
[06:47] | Their leader, Anthony Tipet,is missing. | 领导者安东尼· 泰伯失踪 |
[06:52] | Tipet was a convicted murderer | 泰伯是有前科的凶手 |
[06:54] | who claimed to have found God. | 他说他找到了上帝 |
[06:57] | We didn’t think | 我们不相信 |
[06:59] | we were dealing with an apocalyptic cult. | 我们讨论的是末世狂热份子 |
[07:01] | We’ve seen this kindof thing before. | 这种事我们以前也见过 |
[07:05] | Jonestown, Heaven’s Gate. | 琼斯镇 天堂之门 |
[07:12] | I don’t care how devoted they were. | 我不管他们多虔诚 |
[07:13] | These people wouldn’t just lie here | 他们不会只是躺在那里 |
[07:15] | and let their leader bash their brains in. | 让他们的领导杀他们 |
[07:17] | I got to figureat least one of them | 我相信至少有人 |
[07:18] | would have had a problem with that. | 知道这有问题 |
[07:20] | It’s something I’ve considered. | 这是我考虑过的事 |
[07:22] | I’m running tox testson all the bodies for drugs. | 所有的尸体我把它们做毒品测试 |
[07:23] | Does that includeour man in the car? | 包括我们车上的手足吗 |
[07:28] | A.D. Skinner? | 史基纳助理局长 |
[07:30] | We’re still unableto locate Agent Stedman. | 我们仍然没找到斯德曼探员 |
[07:32] | Angus Stedman? | 安格 ·斯德曼 |
[07:35] | Leeds’ partner. Do you know him? | 里德的搭档 你认识他 |
[07:37] | Where’d you look? | 你查了哪里 |
[07:37] | He wasn’t checked into the same motel as Leeds. | 他和里德不是住同一间旅馆 |
[07:40] | He’s not answering his cell or his pager. | 他没回手机或呼叫器 |
[07:41] | Did you check his condo? | 你有查他的公寓吗 |
[07:43] | His condo? | 他的公寓 |
[07:44] | Yeah, Stedman’s from Pittsburgh. | 对 斯德曼来自匹兹堡 |
[07:46] | He keeps a condo herethat belonged to his folks. | 这里有个他的公寓 |
[07:52] | Angus Stedman,it’s John Doggett. | 安格· 斯德曼 我是约翰 ·多各特 |
[08:24] | Doggett! | 多各特 |
[08:42] | The body is but clay… | 身体是泥土 |
[08:45] | a shell made by God to hold | 上帝拿着的泥土做成的壳 |
[08:49] | the twin aspectsof the Holy Spirit: | 圣灵的两个方向: |
[08:52] | light and dark. | 光明和黑暗 |
[08:55] | If we have the courage | 如果我们有勇气 |
[08:58] | to see into darkness | 看见深层的黑暗 |
[09:00] | we see into God… | 我们就看见上帝 |
[09:03] | free of the claywhich confines us. | 不再受泥土的限制 |
[09:07] | Anthony Tipet served 12 years | 安东尼· 泰伯被关了12年 |
[09:08] | for the bludgeoning death of his wife. | 因为打死他的妻子 |
[09:10] | After his release,he became a minister | 出狱以后他变成牧师 |
[09:12] | preaching a hybrid | 教导一种 |
[09:12] | of evangelical and Eastern religions. | 混合福音和东方的宗教 |
[09:14] | He claimed a higherplane of being | 他说神圣的境地 |
[09:16] | could be reachedby the via negativa– | 能经由经历黑暗 |
[09:19] | the path of darkness– | 而达到 |
[09:19] | the plane closer to God. | 更接近上帝的层次 |
[09:22] | Once reached, it would let | 一旦达到此境界 |
[09:23] | the spirit travel unhindered. | 灵魂可以随意旅游 |
[09:25] | Tipet believed hallucinogenswould lead him to this plane– | 泰伯相信迷幻药能让他们达到这个境界 |
[09:27] | specifically compounds ofthe bark of an African tree… | 它的成分是来自非洲的树皮 |
[09:33] | the Iboga. | 叫以伯格 |
[09:34] | You’re saying all these people | 你是说所有的人 |
[09:37] | were so stoned on this bark | 吸食这些树皮 |
[09:38] | they just let their leader kill them? | 就乖乖的让教主把他们杀了 |
[09:40] | We found no trace of the drug | 我们在被害者血液内 |
[09:42] | in the bloodin any of the victims. | 没找到药的痕迹 |
[09:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:46] | How in the hell did Tipet manage | 泰伯是如何 |
[09:47] | to slaughter all these people? | 把这些人屠杀的 |
[09:50] | Tipet was paranoid | 泰伯很多疑 |
[09:51] | but nothing indicates he was ready to take the lives | 可是没有证据证明 |
[09:53] | of his own people or our men. | 他夺走自己人和我们手下的生命 |
[09:55] | This is our one and only suspect. | 这是我们唯一的嫌疑犯 |
[09:58] | Are you telling mehe didn’t do it? | 你是说不是他做的 |
[10:01] | Whoever did this left | 不管是谁做的 |
[10:03] | not even a trace how: | 他没留下任何痕迹 |
[10:05] | no prints, no forensic evidence whatsoever. | 没有指纹 也没任何证据 |
[10:09] | Agent Leeds’ sedan, the cult house,Agent Stedman’s condo | 里德探员的车 狂热份子的房子 斯德曼的公寓 |
[10:13] | were all locked from the inside. | 都是从里面锁上 |
[10:17] | That’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[10:19] | Unless Tipet took the drugand succeeded. | 除非泰伯吃了药 达到了神的境界 |
[10:25] | Unless his consciousness was there | 除非他的意识在这 |
[10:27] | but his body was somewhere else. | 而他的身体在另一个地方 |
[10:31] | The X-File explanation. | 这是X档案案的解释 |
[10:35] | I take it | 我接受 |
[10:36] | this theory comes from Agent Scully? | 来自史卡利探员的理论 |
[10:43] | Agent Scully has yet to reach any conclusions, sir. | 史卡利还没得到任何结论 |
[10:47] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题 |
[10:49] | I’m not hearing conclusions from either one of you. | 我没听见你们俩个的结论 |
[10:52] | If this man has reached | 如果这个人达到了 |
[10:55] | a higher plane | 更高的境界 |
[10:57] | then explain to mewhy 22 people are dead | 给我解释为何22人死了 |
[11:00] | including two FBI agents. | 包含两个调查局探员 |
[11:04] | Now I want to hear what you’re going to do about it. | 现在我要知道你的解释 |
[11:15] | If I’m working this case,I’d appreciate a heads up | 如果要我办此案子 我会谢谢你提醒我 |
[11:17] | before you tellthe deputy director | 在你们告诉副局长 |
[11:19] | any more science fiction stories. | 更多的科幻故事之前 |
[11:21] | Hey, I don’t have another explanation. | 嗨 我找不到另外一种解释 |
[11:23] | Those guys in there are right. | 那些人是对的 |
[11:25] | This whole story doesn’t makea damn bit of sense. | 整个事情根本就没有道理 |
[11:28] | I’m supposed to give those guys in there answers, | 我必须给那些人答案 |
[11:29] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[11:30] | You’re supposed to help me do that. | 你应该帮我 |
[11:36] | Tipet’s on the run. | 泰伯逃走了 |
[11:39] | Find him, and we just might. | 去找他 可能有答案吧 |
[11:46] | 宾夕凡尼亚州 匹兹堡 州界小山丘 | |
[11:58] | Spare change? | 零钱 |
[11:59] | I don’t have anything.Sorry. | 我什么也没有对不起 |
[12:01] | Now, come on, man. | 拜托 |
[12:02] | I know you got something | 我知道你有 |
[12:03] | ’cause I hear jinglingin your pocket. | 因为我听见你口袋的声音 |
[12:09] | You don’t want to know me. | 你不会想了解我的 |
[12:43] | Pick up the phone, damn you. | 接电话 该死 |
[12:45] | Pick up the damn phone! | 接电话 |
[12:48] | You did this. | 是你做的 |
[12:51] | You… did this. | 是你做的 |
[12:55] | God help you, Andre. | 上帝可能救你 安德 |
[12:59] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[13:41] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[13:42] | Coroner’s report. | 验尸官的报告 |
[13:48] | Victims all killedby a single blow | 受害者的死因是 |
[13:50] | from an ax blade,six to eight inches long. | 被六到八寸长的斧头砍死的 |
[13:52] | These photos of wound patterns don’t match up | 伤口痕迹的照片不符合 |
[13:54] | to any known make or manufacturer. | 任何已知工厂的产品 |
[13:56] | This fit the description? | 这个符合吗 |
[13:58] | It’s a ceremonial axused over a thousand years ago | 那是仪式的斧头一千多年前用的 |
[14:02] | to cleave the skulls of unbelievers. | 用来劈非信徒的脑袋的 |
[14:04] | This was required reading for Tipet’s followers. | 在泰伯的信徒里 这是必备的读物 |
[14:06] | Is this our weapon? | 就是这个武器 |
[14:07] | No, sir. | 不是 |
[14:08] | It’s on permanent display in a Calcutta museum. | 它在卡库特博物馆里展示 |
[14:12] | Another dead end. | 又是死胡同 |
[14:15] | Like everything elsein this case. | 和其它的案子一样 |
[14:21] | I’m a good investigator | 我是个优秀的调查员 |
[14:24] | but you know as well as I do | 可是你和我一样清楚 |
[14:25] | I’m not the agent that should be investigating this case. | 我不是该调查此案的探员 |
[14:27] | Agent Scully can’t be here. | 史卡利探员不能来 |
[14:29] | You spoke to her? | 你和她谈了 |
[14:31] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[14:32] | She told meto tell you she’s fine. | 她要我告诉你她很好 |
[14:34] | She’s taking some personal time. | 她需要一些私人的时间 |
[14:37] | I’ve got 22 people dead,and she’s taking personal time? | 这里22人死了 她却需要私人时间 |
[14:45] | You’re not listening to what I’m telling you. | 你没在听我说话 我告诉你 |
[14:48] | Do your best without her. | 没有她 你也要尽力 |
[15:09] | Spare change? | 有零钱吗 |
[15:11] | I’ll take whatever you got. | 你有什么就给我 |
[15:46] | Ah, no! | 不 |
[15:48] | No!! | 不 |
[16:13] | Sir? | 长官 |
[16:13] | I think we caught a break. | 我想我找到了 |
[16:14] | A homeless man was found dead in | 一个无家可归的人两小时前 |
[16:17] | Pittsburgh two hours ago. | 死在匹兹堡 |
[16:18] | I had them e-mail me some digital photos. | 我叫他们寄一些电子照片过来 |
[16:21] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[16:23] | A man fitting Tipet’s description | 一个符合泰伯特征的人 |
[16:24] | was I.D.’d using the pay phone earlier in the night. | 身份已经确认了 他在前几个小时用过公共电话 |
[16:26] | So we got something? | 我们有些线索 |
[16:28] | No. There’s no concreteevidence against him. | 不 没有针对他的证据 |
[16:29] | There’s no fingerprints,no hair and fiber. | 没有指纹 没有头发和纤维 |
[16:31] | You got the guy at the scene. | 你有在现场那个人 |
[16:33] | There’s nothing to link him | 没有证据指向他 |
[16:34] | to the murder itself,Agent Doggett. | 和谋杀的案子多各特探员 |
[16:35] | Well, I’m supposed to believe this guy | 我应该相信这个人 |
[16:37] | doped his way into another plane of reality? | 进入了另一个层次 |
[16:39] | That his spirit is going around killing people? | 他的灵魂到处在杀人 |
[16:43] | All right, just suppose– | 好了 假设 |
[16:45] | Suppose that this drug finally did what Tipet said it would. | 假设这药就像泰伯说的那样 |
[16:49] | That his spirit couldbe in one place | 他的灵魂能在一个地方 |
[16:52] | while his body was in another. | 而身体在另一个地方 |
[16:53] | Then tell me why he’s doing it. | 告诉我他为何那样做 |
[16:55] | If he’s looking for God,why is he killing people? | 如果他在寻找上帝 为何要杀人 |
[17:01] | Just ’cause I’m assignedto the X-Files | 只因为我被派来X档案 |
[17:02] | you want me to thinklike Scully or Mulder would. | 你就要我和史卡利或穆德想法一样 |
[17:05] | You got the wrong guy. | 那么你找错人了 |
[17:06] | I need facts, not wild ideas. | 我需要事实 不是幻想 |
[17:08] | All right. | 好 |
[17:10] | Then consider this one. | 那看看这个 |
[17:14] | I had Pittsburgh P.D. | 我叫匹兹堡的警察 |
[17:15] | check the log on that pay phone. | 检查公共电话的记录 |
[17:17] | 10:12 p.m.,a call was placed to one | 晚上10点12分有一通电话 |
[17:22] | Andre Bormanis. | 安德 ·伯曼尼 |
[17:23] | He’s a convicted drug dealer that served time with Tipet. | 他是毒贩和泰伯一起坐牢 |
[17:27] | That number’s a D.C. area code. | 电话号码是华盛顿地区的 |
[17:43] | FBI. Open up. | 调查局 开门 |
[17:53] | Mr. Bormanis? | 伯曼尼先生 |
[17:55] | Andre Bormanis? | 安德 伯曼尼 |
[17:58] | Doctor Bormanis. | 伯曼尼医生 |
[18:01] | Agent Doggett.Agent Skinner. | 多各特探员史基纳探员 |
[18:03] | Can we have a word with you? | 可以和你聊聊吗 |
[18:18] | You always up at this hour | 你总是这时候起来吗 |
[18:20] | Dr. Bormanis? | 伯曼尼医生 |
[18:23] | It’s when I dissect my rats. | 我在解剖我的老鼠 |
[18:25] | Neighbors can’thear’em screaming. | 这时候邻居不会听见它们的叫声 |
[18:29] | That’s a joke. | 这是个玩笑 |
[18:35] | You spoke | 你晚上的时候 |
[18:36] | to Anthony Tipetearlier this evening. | 和安东尼· 泰伯谈话 |
[18:39] | My machine picked up. | 被我的留言机接到 |
[18:40] | I-I-I missed the call. | 我 没听到 |
[18:41] | What did he want? | 他要什么 |
[18:44] | We need to find him,Dr. Bormanis. | 我们需要找他 伯曼尼医生 |
[18:46] | This man may have murdered 23 people. | 这个人可能杀了23个人 |
[18:51] | You-You said 22. | 你 说22个 |
[18:53] | Another man died tonight. | 今晚又死了一个 |
[19:00] | I’m not doinganything illegal here. | 我没做什么非法的事 |
[19:03] | I–I just– | 我只是 |
[19:05] | I just made him stuff. | 我只是给他东西 |
[19:07] | You mean drugs. | 你是说毒品 |
[19:10] | You supplied Anthony Tipetwith drugs, isn’t that right? | 你提供毒品给泰伯 是吗 |
[19:13] | Hallucinogens were Tipet’s way into the depths of the soul | 迷幻药是泰伯进入灵魂深处的通道 |
[19:17] | the heights of consciousness | 意识的高处 |
[19:20] | planes of being that our feeble brain chemistry | 是我们脆弱的脑 |
[19:22] | cannot begin to imagine. | 无法抵达的境界 |
[19:24] | Is that why you cut yourself? | 这就是你伤害自己的原因 |
[19:26] | Or is that the, uh… | 或是 |
[19:29] | mark of the initiated? | 它是入会的记号 |
[19:31] | It’s protection. | 它是一种保护 |
[19:33] | At least I hope it is. | 至少我希望它是 |
[19:36] | Nobody took the trips but Tipet. | 除了泰伯没有人做那样的体验 |
[19:38] | See, only his mindwas strong enough. | 只有他的心灵够强 |
[19:41] | You know, I can’t tell, Doctor,whether you admire Tipet | 你知道 我不明白你是崇拜泰伯 |
[19:44] | or you’re afraid of him. | 还是怕他 |
[19:47] | Those people he killedlast night | 他昨晚杀的那些人 |
[19:49] | did they admire him, too? | 他们也崇拜他吗 |
[20:00] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[20:01] | Taking you in for questioning. | 带你接受审问 |
[20:02] | On what charges?I just… I just… | 因为什么罪名 我只是 |
[20:04] | explained it to you.Ah! | 刚刚跟你解释了 |
[20:05] | Don’t! Look– | 不要 |
[20:10] | I need that! No! | 我需要它 不 |
[20:15] | Don’t-Don’t leave me! Please!! | 别关我 拜托 |
[20:18] | Don’t leave me! | 别关我 |
[21:43] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[21:45] | It’s Agent Scully. | 是史卡利探员 |
[21:58] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[22:01] | Skinner told me about the case. | 史基纳告诉我这个案子 |
[22:03] | I know that you covered for me. | 我知道你帮我打掩护 |
[22:04] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不需要这样的 |
[22:07] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[22:07] | I appreciate your discretion. | 我欣赏你的慎重 |
[22:09] | Yeah, well,it’s easy to be discreet | 是啊 决定很容易 |
[22:11] | when you don’t know what’s going on. | 当你不知道发生什么事的时候 |
[22:14] | You okay? | 你好吗 |
[22:15] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[22:19] | Skinner says that you’re around the clock on this thing. | 史基纳说你对这案子不停在想办法 |
[22:21] | You need to get your rest. | 你需要休息 |
[22:23] | Yeah, I just grabbeda few winks. | 是我刚才睡了一会 |
[22:25] | I asked him to contactsome friends of Mulder’s. | 我叫他连络穆德的一些朋友 |
[22:28] | I think they’ll be able to help. | 我想他们能帮忙 |
[22:30] | I appreciate all the help I can get. | 我希望能有更多的帮助 |
[22:33] | Doggett, you’re a good agent. | 多各特 你是个好探员 |
[22:35] | Trust your instincts. | 相信你的直觉 |
[22:43] | Lab tests showed that the drug | 实验结果显示 |
[22:44] | that Bormanis was cooking up | 伯曼尼在制造的药 |
[22:46] | was some kind ofa super amphetamine. | 是一种超级的安非它命 |
[22:48] | Legal or not,no one’s ever seen it before. | 不知是否合法 但从没有见过它 |
[22:52] | Do you think itwas intended for Tipet? | 你想那是给泰伯的吗 |
[22:54] | He wants it for himself. | 他自己要的 |
[23:00] | He doesn’t want to go to sleep. | 他不想睡觉 |
[23:02] | Doggett? | 多各特 |
[23:04] | I want to talk to him… now. | 我要和他说话 现在 |
[23:47] | Can we get this gate open? | 可以把门打开吗 |
[23:50] | Get it open now! | 马上打开 |
[24:22] | Agent Doggett, what is it? | 多各特探员 什么事 |
[24:29] | Open it up. | 打开 |
[25:04] | …stories that belong to Mulder and Scully, not us. | 属于穆德和史卡利的资料 不是我们的 |
[25:05] | Come on, Byers. | 拜托 拜尔斯 |
[25:08] | We have a right to information. | 我们有权利知道 |
[25:09] | It’s not our information. | 那不是我们的资料 |
[25:13] | How many times have we saved Mulder’s butt? | 我们救了穆德多少次 |
[25:15] | How many times have we saved Scully’s? | 我们救了史卡利多少次 |
[25:17] | I’m telling you,these files are theirs. | 我告诉你 这些档案是他们的 |
[25:19] | They’re private. | 是私人的 |
[25:20] | And I’m telling you Mulder wouldn’t mind. | 我也告诉你 穆德不会在乎的 |
[25:22] | We practically solved half these cases for him. | 我们为他们解决一半的案子 |
[25:24] | Yeah, Byers, quit your whining–nobody likes a crybaby. | 是拜尔斯 别发牢骚 没有人喜欢牢骚 |
[25:27] | Agent Scully asked usto give our assistance | 史卡利探员叫我们帮忙 |
[25:29] | not to go through her f-files. | 不是动她的档案 |
[25:31] | – Like she’s going to care.- Yeah, right. | -她在乎吗 -是的 |
[25:33] | Can I help you gentlemen? | 你们要帮忙吗 先生们 |
[25:36] | You must be Agent Doggett. | 你一定是多各特探员 |
[25:38] | I’m…John Byers. | 我是约翰· 拜尔斯 |
[25:41] | Uh, these are my associates | 这些是我同事 |
[25:43] | Melvin Frohike and Richard Langly. | 马尔文·弗兰基和理查德·兰利 |
[25:47] | You’re the guys Scully told me about. | 你们就是史卡利告诉我的人 |
[25:49] | Mulder’s friends? | 穆德的朋友 |
[25:50] | Yes, that’s us. | 是的 就是我们 |
[25:51] | You publish the Lone Gunman newspaper? | 你们出版《孤枪侠》杂志 |
[25:55] | Our reputation precedes us. | 我们的名声很大 |
[25:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:59] | Read Mulder’s files. | 看穆德的档案 |
[26:01] | Then you know how badlyyou’re gonna need our help. | 你就知道你多需要我们的帮助 |
[26:03] | We’ve reviewed your case,as Agent Scully asked. | 我们按照史卡利探员的要求 看了你的案子 |
[26:06] | Mondo bizarro. No offense,man, | 够诡异啊 没有冒犯的意思 |
[26:08] | but you’re in way over your head. | 但你有点死脑筋 |
[26:11] | What help can you give me? | 你们能帮我什么 |
[26:16] | Hit the lights. | 把灯打开吧 |
[26:17] | Are you familiar with this image? | 你对这些熟悉吗 |
[26:20] | In the Renaissance | 在文化复兴时期 |
[26:21] | it representedan all-seeing god. | 它代表能看见一切的神明 |
[26:23] | That’s why our Founding Fathers put it on the dollar bill. | 所以我们的国父们把它放在钞票上 |
[26:27] | We believeits meaning here relates to | 我们相信它的意义 |
[26:29] | Eastern religion,a belief in the third eye | 和东方宗教有关 相信有三只眼 |
[26:32] | or what the Hindus call the sahasrara. | 印度教叫做顶轮 |
[26:34] | A third eye? | 第三只眼 |
[26:36] | We all have a third eye. | 我们都有第三眼 |
[26:38] | If we could open it,we’d see a new reality | 如果能开启它 我们能看见新的现实 |
[26:40] | one closer to God. | 更靠近上帝的 |
[26:42] | At least that’s what Kesey told me on the bus | 这是1964年凯西在公车上 |
[26:44] | back in ’64. | 告诉我的 |
[26:45] | You were not on the bus with Kesey in ’64. | 1964年你没有跟凯西一起在车上 |
[26:47] | I got the pictures to prove it,my longhaired friend. | 我有照片证明 长头发的朋友 |
[26:50] | Before or after you partied with the Stones at Altamont? | 是你去阿特蒙和滚石玩之前还是之后 |
[26:52] | – Don’t be a boob.Altamont was in the ’70s.- Whatever. | -胡说 阿特蒙是在70年代 -随便 |
[26:55] | I see where you guys are going with this. | 我明白你们的意思 |
[26:58] | Tipet believes he opened his third eye. | 泰伯相信他开启了他的第三眼 |
[27:00] | Yes, exactly. | 对 |
[27:02] | But the placement of the wounds on his victims | 可是对受害者的伤害 |
[27:05] | could suggest he’s trying to destroy theirs. | 可能代表他想破坏他们的眼睛 |
[27:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:09] | That could be. | 有可能 |
[27:11] | But if he’s moved closer to God,why kill ’em? | 如果他更靠近上帝 为何杀他们 |
[27:15] | And how? | 如何做的 |
[27:16] | We don’t know why. | 我们不知道原因 |
[27:18] | But we might tell you how. | 但也许能告诉你如何做的 |
[27:23] | You’ve heard of MK Ultra? | 你听过思想控制吧 |
[27:25] | The CIA mind control projectstarted in the ’50s. | 中情局在50年代控制心灵的研究 |
[27:29] | They gave LSD to a bunch of people | 他们把迷幻药给很多人 |
[27:31] | to see what would happen. | 看看会发生什么事 |
[27:32] | Didn’t bother telling them first. | 却不告诉他们 |
[27:34] | They understood the power | 他们了解迷幻药 |
[27:36] | of hallucinogens to harness the mind. | 对精神的影响的威力 |
[27:38] | Tipet was the one on hallucinogens,not his victims. | 泰伯是吃迷幻药的人 不是他的受害者 |
[27:41] | The CIA invested millions | 中情局调查几百万的人 |
[27:42] | trying to create psychic assassins | 想找出心灵刺客 |
[27:44] | failing where Tipethas evidently succeeded. | 他们失败了 泰伯成功了 |
[27:47] | Reaching a drug-inducedhigher consciousness | 达到更高的境界 |
[27:49] | using his mind as a weaponagainst his victims. | 他的思想变成攻击受害者的武器 |
[27:52] | The assassin makes his victims think | 刺客让他的受害者以为 |
[27:54] | they’re being hit by an ax. | 他们被斧头袭击 |
[27:55] | Or any number of nightmares. | 或是用一些恶梦 |
[27:57] | They believe it…it happens. | 他们相信它 就会发生 |
[27:59] | What if Tipet couldinvade his victims’… | 如果泰伯能侵入 |
[28:02] | consciousness in their sleep? | 受害者的意识 当他们睡觉的时候 |
[28:07] | I mean, that’s why you’d be afraid to fall asleep, right? | 所以你害怕睡着 是吗 |
[28:10] | If you thought your nightmares might come true? | 如果你认为你的恶梦会成真 |
[28:13] | You believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[28:16] | No… | 不 |
[28:18] | but if Tipet does… | 可是泰伯相信 |
[28:21] | he’ll need more drugs… | 他会需要更多药 |
[28:23] | to keep killing. | 才能继续杀人 |
[28:33] | That’s not bad for a beginner. | 这个新人不错 |
[29:03] | Doggett, someone’s been here. | 多各特 有人来过这里 |
[29:30] | Anthony Tipet. | 安东尼 ·泰伯 |
[29:32] | Anthony Tipet! | 安东尼 ·泰伯 |
[29:34] | Step away from the saw. | 别靠近那个锯子 |
[29:38] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[29:41] | Just step away from the saw. | 别靠近那个锯子 |
[29:43] | I didn’t want this to happen… | 我不希望它发生 |
[29:46] | but I can’t stop it. | 可是我无法阻止它 |
[29:51] | He understands. | 他知道 |
[29:55] | He saw what can happen– | 他看见会发生的事 |
[29:57] | what will happen… | 和将发生的事 |
[30:00] | unless I stop it. | 除非我阻止它 |
[30:13] | I want a stat trauma panel with full tox | 我要创伤和中毒的统计报告 |
[30:15] | EKG and metabolic profile. | 还有心电图和新陈代谢图 |
[30:17] | Keep that compress on his head. | 按着他的头 |
[30:18] | Agent, this man needs to be admitted. | 探员 他需要授权 |
[30:20] | You need to sign him in. | 你必须签名 |
[30:33] | ER. | 急救 |
[30:36] | This is nurse McCaslin. | 这是麦凯林护士 |
[30:39] | Yes, Dr.Johnson’son the third floor. | 是强森医生在三楼 |
[30:41] | All right. | 好 |
[31:07] | Come in, Agent Doggett. | 进来 多各特探员 |
[31:12] | A.D. Skinner was telling me you could shed light | 史基纳告诉我 你知道 |
[31:15] | on the reason forTipet’s suicide attempt. | 关于泰伯尝试自杀的原因 |
[31:18] | Yes, sir, um… | 是的 长官 |
[31:21] | “Via negativa”–the path of darkness. | “通过负面–黑暗的通路” |
[31:24] | Tipet believed he reached it. | 泰伯相信他已经达到 |
[31:26] | Uh, he believed that the drugs | 他相信药品 |
[31:28] | took him insidethe subconscious minds | 把他带进 |
[31:30] | of anyone he knew… | 所有他认识的人的潜意识 |
[31:32] | …making the most horrific,irrational dream imagery | 制造最可怕的梦境 |
[31:36] | of their nightmares come true. | 而他们的恶梦会变成真的 |
[31:37] | That’s why he tried to kill himself,to make it stop. | 所以他想自杀让它停止 |
[31:46] | Excellent job, gentlemen. | 很好 各位 |
[31:49] | Have your reportson my desk 0900. | 9点把你们的报告交到我桌上 |
[31:54] | Case isn’t over yet, sir. | 案子还没结束 |
[31:59] | A.D. Skinner tells me our suspect’s | 史基纳告诉我 我们的嫌疑犯 |
[32:01] | lying hospitalized in a coma. | 昏迷地躺在医院 |
[32:03] | Now you’re saying it’s not over? | 你想说案子还没结束 |
[32:05] | We have no murder weapon… | 我们没有谋杀武器 |
[32:07] | no forensic evidence. | 没有法医证据 |
[32:09] | Unless we accept Tipet’s own beliefs | 除非我们接受泰伯的解释 |
[32:11] | which you yourself characterizeas preposterous– | 而你自己说它是荒谬的 |
[32:14] | It’s over, Agent Doggett. | 结案了 多各特探员 |
[32:15] | We have no way of explaining | 我们没有办法解释 |
[32:17] | how he kill edany of these people. | 他如何杀这些人 |
[32:18] | I said it’s over, Agent Doggett. | 我说结案了 多各特探员 |
[32:21] | I don’t need every “I” dotted or every “T” crossed | 不需要告诉每个人 |
[32:24] | to know that we’ve got our man. | 我们已经找到要找的人 |
[32:34] | This is Dana Scully. | 这是戴娜 ·史卡利 |
[32:36] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[32:39] | Agent Scully, I think | 史卡利探员 我想 |
[32:41] | we caught the guy who did it. | 我们已经抓到凶手 |
[32:44] | But it– | 可是 |
[32:47] | still it– | 它 |
[32:50] | it just doesn’t add up. | 它还是没道理 |
[32:57] | It’s the damnedest thing I ever saw. | 这是我见过最奇怪的事情 |
[33:02] | I know this will sound strange,but there’s a, there’s a… | 我知道听起来很怪 可是万一 |
[33:06] | part of me says what if– | 我觉得如果 |
[33:08] | what if this guy was right,you know? | 如果这个人是对的呢 |
[33:10] | What if I should havelet him die? | 我是否应该让他死 |
[33:16] | I’m not making a whole lot of sense. | 我苦思不得其果 |
[33:19] | Maybe I just need some sleep. | 也许我需要睡眠 |
[33:23] | If you get this message… | 如果收到留言 |
[33:26] | and feel up to it… | 有什么想法 |
[33:28] | you give me a call. | 就回电话给我 |
[35:25] | Is the assistant director in? | 助理局长在吗 |
[35:27] | That’ll be great. | 很好 |
[35:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:30] | John. | 约翰 |
[35:31] | Excellent work out there,John. | 做的好 约翰 |
[35:33] | Just excellent. | 非常好 |
[35:38] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[36:08] | Is something wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[36:25] | I’m not sure… I’m awake. | 我不确定 我醒了 |
[36:34] | You think this is a dream? | 你想这是个梦吗 |
[36:36] | I mean, you standing here talking to me? | 你是在和我说话吗 |
[36:39] | All those people out there? | 和外面所有的人 |
[36:51] | Last night | 昨晚 |
[36:53] | I dreamt Tipet was inside my house | 我梦见泰伯在我家里 |
[36:56] | holding an ax. | 拿着斧头 |
[36:59] | I thought | 我以为 |
[37:01] | I woke up this morning. | 今天早上醒来 |
[37:04] | I thought I was awake,but-but then– | 我以为我醒了 可是 |
[37:10] | Uh… what do you want me to do,pinch you? | 你要我做什么 捏你一把 |
[37:14] | You’re already awake. | 你已经醒了 |
[37:16] | Stedman and Leeds must have | 斯德曼和里德一定 |
[37:18] | experienced the same thing… | 有同样的经历 |
[37:20] | all Tipet’s victims. | 所有泰伯的受害者 |
[37:22] | Everything seemed real | 一切就像是真的 |
[37:25] | but it was a dream… | 可是那只是个梦 |
[37:30] | …a dream that endedin their deaths. | 梦结束 而他们也死了 |
[37:33] | Anthony Tipet is in a coma,never to regain consciousness. | 泰伯现在昏迷中 永远不能恢复意志 |
[37:40] | He knows me now. | 他现在知道我了 |
[37:43] | He can enter in my dreams. | 他能进入我的梦 |
[37:47] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:51] | You’ve had a tough couple days. | 你最近的日子很辛苦 |
[37:53] | You’re tired. | 你累了 |
[37:57] | Go home, get some rest. | 回家休息 |
[39:14] | She’s going to die. | 她要死了 |
[39:16] | I’m not going to let you do that. | 我不会让你那样做 |
[39:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:24] | I’m not going to kill her. | 我不会杀她 |
[39:29] | You are. | 而你会这么做 |
[41:44] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[41:46] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[41:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:57] | How’d you get here? | 你怎么来这里 |
[41:59] | Your door was unlocked. | 你的门没锁 |
[42:02] | You just saved my life,Agent Scully. | 你救了我的命 史卡利探员 |
[42:06] | I just woke you up,Agent Doggett. | 我只是叫醒你 多各特探员 |
[42:13] | Tipet’s in my dreams. | 泰伯在我的梦里 |
[42:19] | If you hadn’t woken me upjust now– | 如果你没叫醒我 |
[42:21] | Anthony Tipet is dead. | 泰伯死了 |
[42:25] | I got the call from Skinner on my way over here. | 在来这里的路上史基纳打电话给我 |
[42:28] | He never regained consciousness. | 他没有恢复意志 |
[42:37] | Are you okay? | 你好吗 |
[42:39] | I seem to be, yes. | 应该是 |
[42:42] | Well, if you needsome more time off– | 如果你需要休假 |
[42:44] | No. I’m, um…I’m back at work now. | 不 我可以回来工作 |
[42:52] | That must have been some nightmare you just had. | 你的恶梦一定很可怕 |
[42:56] | Tipet thought he’d find God | 因为看见自己里面的黑暗 |
[42:59] | by looking in the darkness inside himself. | 泰伯以为他找到了上帝 |
[43:02] | You don’t think he succeeded? | 你不觉得他成功了 |
[43:08] | In my dreams, I– | 在我的梦里 |
[43:12] | I saw terrible… | 我看见可怕的 |
[43:16] | violent images. | 暴力的场面 |
[43:19] | Scared the living daylights out of me. | 吓得我魂不附体 |
[43:26] | These things | 这些东西 |
[43:34] | maybe they didn’t come from me. | 也许它们不是出自于我 |
[43:38] | Then where’d they come from? | 那它们出自哪里 |
[43:43] | It was a bad dream,Agent Doggett | 那是恶梦 多各特探员 |
[43:46] | but that’s all it was. | 只是恶梦 |