时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | 麻萨诸塞州伍斯特 晚上8:34 | |
[00:19] | Pick up!Pick up the phone! | 快接电话 |
[00:24] | Look, I don’t know what that bitch told you… | 听着 我不知道那贱人跟你说什么·· |
[00:26] | but I’m solid! | 我是肯定的 |
[00:27] | She’s lying to you. | 她在骗你 |
[00:29] | Check her right-hand desk drawer. | 查查她右边的抽屉 |
[00:31] | It’s all there, the whole story. | 全部的事情都在那里 |
[00:33] | Pick up, man! | 接啊 |
[00:34] | Call him off and let’s talk about this, all right? | 叫他放弃 我们谈谈好吗 |
[00:37] | Give me a chance to explain– | 给我解释的机会·· |
[01:12] | Help me! | 救命 |
[01:13] | Somebody wants to kill me! | 有人要杀我 |
[01:14] | Who wants to kill you? | 谁要杀你 |
[01:15] | He’s out there! | 他在那里 |
[01:18] | Hold it! Hold on! Don’t do that, guy! | 冷静 不要那样 |
[01:20] | – Now you calm down– – Please, we’ve got to stop him! | -你冷静·· -拜托 我们必须阻止他 |
[01:22] | – Who? – He’s out there! | -谁 -他在外面 |
[01:23] | We have to get him before he gets me! | 在他伤害我之前 我们得抓住他 |
[01:28] | Anthony! | 安东尼 |
[01:31] | Take him down, take him down! | 压住他 压住他 |
[01:33] | Let me up! | 让我起来 |
[01:34] | He’s gonna kill me! | 他要杀我 |
[01:36] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[01:39] | Relax now. Settle down. | 放轻松 冷静 |
[01:47] | No! | 不 |
[01:48] | This isn’t enough! | 这样没用 |
[01:51] | I’m not safe in here! | 我在这不安全 |
[01:53] | Hey, buddy, you’ve never been safer in your life, okay? | 朋友 你这一生从来没有如此安全的 知道吗 |
[01:55] | Just relax– | 放轻松 |
[01:56] | He can get me in here!! | 他可以找到我这 |
[01:59] | I’ll go call Social Services. | 我去找社会服务 |
[02:01] | Right. | 好 |
[02:04] | It’s not enough!! | 没用 |
[02:05] | He can get… | 他可以·· |
[02:06] | to me! He– | 找到我 |
[03:07] | They’ve identified it as nine millimeter pistol ammunition– | 他们说这是9毫米的枪·· |
[03:11] | Teflon-coated armor piercing. | 外壳是铁弗龙 |
[03:13] | It’s a single round. | 一枪命中 |
[03:16] | He was shot, there’s no doubt about that. | 他被射击 这是没有疑问的 |
[03:18] | So I assume the million dollar question is, “”How?” | 我想重要的问题是 如何发生的 |
[03:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:24] | Well, what do we know about the victim? | 我们对受害者知道什么 |
[03:26] | Carlton Chase, age 39, well-to-do realtor, single… | 卡顿·切司 39岁 富有的房地产经纪人 单身·· |
[03:31] | lived in the area all his life. | 一辈子都住在这个地区 |
[03:33] | Nothing but parking tickets on his record. | 他的记录只有违章停车 |
[03:35] | Came tearing in here last night… | 昨晚来到这·· |
[03:37] | saying someone was going to kill him. | 说着有人要杀他 |
[03:39] | He was right. | 他说得对 |
[03:41] | Except I don’t see any bullet holes in the walls. | 可是墙壁上没见到任何子弹的洞 |
[03:43] | Well, the round looks to have entered… | 子弹似乎通过·· |
[03:45] | through the top of his head. | 他的头顶 |
[03:49] | Agents. | 探员 |
[03:51] | Thanks for coming down so quick. | 谢谢你们很快就赶来 |
[03:55] | – Al Triguero. -John Doggett. | -阿尔·特格罗 -约翰·多各特 |
[03:57] | Nice to meet you. | 兴会 |
[03:58] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[03:59] | – Agent. – Hi. | -探员 -嗨 |
[04:00] | I’d appreciate any help you can give us. | 希望你们能给我们一些帮助 |
[04:02] | We got this much… | 我们目前·· |
[04:03] | figured out so far. | 只有了解这么多 |
[04:04] | Bullet came through the air vent. | 子弹通过空调网 |
[04:05] | Yeah, that’s how it’s looking. | 是啊 看起来是那样 |
[04:07] | There’s a little burr on this louver right here… | 右边这有点痕迹·· |
[04:09] | where the bullet passed through. | 子弹通过这 |
[04:11] | You can barely see it, but it’s there. | 几乎看不见 不过它在这 |
[04:14] | So, I’m thinking… | 所以我在想·· |
[04:17] | this is where the killer hid. | 凶手就藏在这 |
[04:20] | He somehow crawled into this ventilation system, and from here… | 他爬进这个空调系统·· |
[04:23] | he had a clear line of sight to shoot Chase below. | 在这他能清楚地看见下面的切司 |
[04:26] | Did anyone hear a gunshot? | 有人听见枪声吗 |
[04:28] | Seems pretty likely you’d hear one. | 你应该有听到 |
[04:30] | Even with a silencer, it’s going to echo through the ductwork. | 即使有消音器 但是从通道中应该会发出回音 |
[04:33] | What’s directly above this? | 这个的上面是什么 |
[04:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:49] | How could someone make that shot from here? | 一个人如何从这里开枪 |
[04:53] | They didn’t make it from here. | 他们不是从这开枪的 |
[04:56] | Can I use your pencil? | 能用你的笔吗 |
[04:59] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:23] | Captain, we’re going to need… | 长官 我们需要·· |
[05:25] | your crime scene investigators up here. | 你的犯罪调查员来这里 |
[05:28] | You got it. | 没错 |
[05:30] | So, lucky shot? | 纯粹是走运吗 |
[05:31] | Very. | 非常走运 |
[05:33] | But this victim here stated that he was going to be killed… | 但是这个受害者说他会被杀·· |
[05:36] | just moments before he was shot. | 就在他被杀不久以前 |
[05:39] | Which doesn’t sound lucky at all. | 这听起来一点也不幸运 |
[05:42] | Guess I can’t argue with that. | 我同意 |
[05:53] | What you got there? | 你拿什么 |
[05:56] | The old Godfather trick. | 老教父的把戏 |
[05:58] | Wrap a towel around a pistol to muffle the sound. | 把枪包在毛巾里面 减低音量 |
[06:01] | The killer was up here, all right. | 凶手在这里没错 |
[06:05] | So how in the hell did he make that shot? | 所以他到底怎么开枪的 |
[06:09] | Well, there’s thermal imaging technology… | 有个热能显像科技·· |
[06:11] | which can pick up body heat… | 能对身体的温度有反应·· |
[06:13] | through walls. Maybe that’s… | 通过墙壁 也许这是·· |
[06:14] | what allowed him to aim. | 让他射中的原因 |
[06:16] | We field-tested that in the Marines. | 在海军时 我们曾做过实验 |
[06:18] | It weighs close to 90 pounds… | 重量接近90磅·· |
[06:20] | and has to be cooled with liquid nitrogen. | 需要液态氮才能冷却·· |
[06:23] | I can’t quite see somebody lugging it up that ladder we just climbed. | 我无法想像 有人可以爬上刚才的梯子 |
[06:27] | Either way, the rooftop… | 或者是·· |
[06:28] | of a police station? | 在警察局的屋顶上 |
[06:30] | That’s a pretty ballsy place for a hit. | 在那袭击需要很大的勇气 |
[07:22] | Pick up! | 接电话 |
[07:23] | Pick up the phone! | 接电话 |
[07:25] | Look, I don’t know what that bitch told you… | 我不知道是那个贱人跟你说了什么·· |
[07:28] | but I’m solid! | 但我是肯定的 |
[07:29] | She’s lying to you. | 她在骗你 |
[07:31] | Check her right-hand desk drawer. | 看看她右边的抽屉 |
[07:32] | It’s all there, the whole story. | 全部的事情都在那里 |
[07:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[07:59] | My, um… printer cable is loose. | 我··印表机的线没接 |
[08:05] | And that’s more important than coffee? | 还有比咖啡更重要的事吗 |
[08:09] | Any messages? | 有留言吗 |
[08:11] | No. | 没有 |
[08:13] | Well, the light’s blinking. | 但是 灯在闪 |
[08:15] | Looks like a message to me. | 看来有我的留言 |
[08:24] | You going to play it or what? | 你要不要放来听听 |
[08:27] | Stupid ain’t cute, Tammi. | 愚蠢并不可爱 塔米 |
[08:28] | I don’t care what your mama says. | 我不管你妈怎么教你 |
[08:35] | Yeah, uh… I got, like, rats… again. | 是我··我抓到··好像又是老鼠 |
[08:39] | I need you to get them all… | 这次 |
[08:40] | this time. | 我需要你全部处理他们 |
[08:42] | 1806 Brook Valley Turnpike… | 我在布鲁克谷公路1806号·· |
[08:45] | last name Allesandry. | 我叫亚森德里 |
[08:47] | You’ve been here before. | 你来过这 |
[08:51] | Dwight? | 德威 |
[08:52] | Yeah, I got it. | 我听到了 |
[08:53] | No, uh… | 不·· |
[08:54] | did you hear the news this morning? | 你听到今天早上的新闻吗 |
[08:56] | Carlton Chase? | 卡顿·切司 |
[09:04] | I-I just thought it was pretty scary news. | 我··觉得那新闻很可怕 |
[09:10] | Try and get Randall on the phone. | 试着联系兰多 |
[09:36] | Randall? | 兰多 |
[09:41] | Your brother wants to see you. | 你哥哥想要见你 |
[10:20] | Randall? | 兰多 |
[10:24] | You avoiding me? | 你在躲我 |
[10:29] | Tammi told you I wanted to talk to you, right? | 塔米告诉你 我想和你说话 是吗 |
[10:33] | You want to tell me what happened last night? | 你想告诉我昨晚发生的事情 |
[10:43] | Look, Randall, I’m not mad at you necessarily. | 兰多 我不是生你的气 |
[10:46] | But I need to know exactly what happened. | 我需要知道发生什么 |
[10:48] | Look, anytime you decide to do something… | 以后你决定做什么事·· |
[10:50] | without telling me first… | 而没先告诉我的话·· |
[10:52] | you could get us both into trouble. | 会让我们两个都惹上麻烦 |
[10:56] | I saw him stealing. | 我看见他偷东西 |
[10:58] | Carlton stealing from me? | 卡顿偷我的东西 |
[11:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:03] | He was skimming. | 他瞒着我 |
[11:07] | So where’s the money that he was skimming? | 他偷的钱在哪 |
[11:14] | You see, the thing of it is, Randall… | 你看 问题就在这 兰多·· |
[11:16] | you get the money, then you do your thing. | 你拿你的钱 然后做你的事 |
[11:19] | It’s a simple equation. | 这是简单的等式 |
[11:20] | That’s what I’m talking about when I say you need to talk to me first! | 所以说你必须先告诉我 |
[11:24] | It’ll probably be okay. | 这样就不会有问题了 |
[11:27] | But in the future… | 但是以后·· |
[11:29] | let’s keep the communication lines open. | 我们要保持沟通 |
[11:32] | One hand talks to the other, right? | 每件事都要说 |
[11:39] | Here, I brought you a sandwich. | 我给你的三明治 |
[11:42] | Meat loaf the way you like it. | 你喜欢的那种肉 |
[11:44] | Go ahead, take it. | 吃吧 拿去 |
[11:46] | It’s got mayonnaise and ketchup. | 里面有调味酱和番茄酱 |
[11:50] | We going out tonight? | 今晚我们出去吗 |
[12:05] | Police station’s less than a mile from here. | 警察局离这不到1哩 |
[12:07] | Chase ran it on foot. | 切司是跑去的 |
[12:09] | He says that somebody was after him. | 他说当时有人在后面追他 |
[12:12] | This is probably where it all started. | 可能都是从这开始的 |
[12:25] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[12:27] | Chase did a lot of business with an exterminating company… | 切司和除虫公司有很多生意往来·· |
[12:31] | called AAA-1 Surekill. | 叫做AAA-1 Surekill |
[12:37] | Six jobs in one month. | 一个月有六单工作 |
[12:39] | Well, I know… | 嗯 我知道·· |
[12:40] | that’s a requirement of selling a house. | 这是卖房子必须的 |
[12:57] | Agent. | 探员 |
[13:06] | It’s a .45. | 是点45 |
[13:08] | The bullet that killed Chase… | 杀死切司的子弹·· |
[13:09] | at the police station was a nine millimeter. | 在警察局的就是9毫米 |
[13:23] | You know, Elvis used to do this to his hotel rooms. | 你知道 猫王以前在旅馆也是这样做 |
[13:28] | I think Carlton Chase did this. | 我想是卡顿·切司做的 |
[13:31] | So who was he shooting at? | 那他在射击谁 |
[13:34] | If it was someone in this room, he damn sure would’ve hit them. | 如果是他房间里的人 一定能射中 |
[13:37] | Unless it was someone outside. | 除非是外面的人 |
[13:49] | I got three keys. You got the cash? | 我有三个钥匙 你有现金吗 |
[13:51] | What’s this look like? | 它是什么样子 |
[13:55] | Who the– | 谁·· |
[13:57] | Evening. | 晚安 |
[13:59] | What? | 什么 |
[14:00] | You lost? | 你迷路了 |
[14:01] | Nope. | 没有 |
[14:03] | I think this must be the place. | 我想一定是这 |
[14:04] | What, you a cop? | 你是警察 |
[14:06] | Oh, hell, no. | 哦 不 |
[14:07] | No, your secret’s safe with me, fellas. | 不 我会帮你保密的 朋友 |
[14:10] | But, uh… | 但是·· |
[14:12] | I will be taking that money off your hands. | 我要拿走你手上的钱 |
[14:14] | And the dope. | 还有大麻 |
[14:16] | Oh, you’re funny. | 你开玩笑 |
[14:18] | Now, you know what? | 你知道什么 |
[14:19] | Chris Rock is funny. | 克里斯·洛克(黑人演员) 很好笑 |
[14:21] | And you? | 你呢 |
[14:23] | You’re just dead. | 你死定了 |
[14:24] | Yeah, cap his ass. | 对 毙了他 |
[14:54] | The fifth. Yeah, I got it. | 第5街 好 知道了 |
[14:57] | Nine millimeter– | 9厘米·· |
[14:58] | Sulfuric– | 硫磺 |
[15:00] | No, I don’t need you to spell it. | 不 你不需要拼 |
[15:17] | All right, thanks. | 没错 谢谢 |
[15:21] | So which kind of shooting was this: | 这是什么样的射击·· |
[15:23] | lucky, coincidental or some third alternative? | 幸运 巧合 还是有第三种可能 |
[15:25] | Well, it’s precision marksmanship, that’s for sure. | 它非常精准 这能肯定 |
[15:29] | These holes line up perfectly… | 这些洞非常的整齐地·· |
[15:31] | with the three victims behind there. | 对着后面三个受害者 |
[15:33] | which tells me that the shooter was standing… | 也就是说·· |
[15:36] | right here behind this wall. | 杀手正站在墙壁后面 |
[15:38] | And consequently wouldn’t be able to see… | 因此不必去看·· |
[15:40] | what the hell he’s aiming at. | 他的目标到底是什么 |
[15:42] | Unless he could see. | 除非他能看见 |
[15:46] | The light our eyes can register is only one small portion… | 我们眼睛能看见的频率·· |
[15:49] | of the electromagnetic spectrum. | 只是电磁波频谱的一小部分 |
[15:51] | Other wavelengths… | 其它的波长 |
[15:53] | from infrared to gamma, have other properties. | 都有不同的性质 |
[15:56] | X rays, for instance, can pass through solid objects. | 比如X光能通过坚硬的物体 |
[16:00] | Walls, for example. | 比如墙壁 |
[16:02] | So you’re saying this guy used some kind of x-ray machine. | 你是说 这个人用某种X光机器 |
[16:07] | Wait, you’re not saying this guy has x-ray vision? | 你意思是 这人有X光的视力 |
[16:11] | I’m remarking that these… | 我意思是·· |
[16:13] | wavelengths exist… | 这些波长是存在的·· |
[16:15] | and that the only thing that is stopping us from seeing them… | 而我们无法看见它们·· |
[16:18] | if you will, is the biochemical structure of our eyes. | 是因为我们眼睛的结构 |
[16:21] | I’m conjecturing… | 我猜测·· |
[16:23] | that if this structure were somehow different… | 如果此结构有变化·· |
[16:27] | we’d have the ability to see things that we don’t. | 我们就能看见无法看见的东西 |
[16:33] | Call in Clark Kent. | 叫超人来吧 |
[16:36] | Okay, so you explain it. | 好 那你来解释 |
[16:38] | Well, I can’t… | 我没办法 |
[16:40] | so I’m sticking with what I do know. | 我只知道我了解的东西 |
[16:41] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[16:43] | That this was a drug rip-off. | 是一件偷窃毒品案件 |
[16:44] | Furthermore, it’s the fifth drug rip-off… | 准确地说 是这个地区过去的两个月内·· |
[16:47] | in this area in the past two months. | 第五件毒品偷窃案 |
[16:49] | Somebody’s making a living capping local drug dealers. | 有人是依赖抢劫毒贩为生的 |
[16:52] | And how does a dead real estate agent figure into that? | 这和死去的房产经纪有何关系 |
[16:56] | Well, that I don’t know yet. | 嗯 我还不知道 |
[16:59] | But I did find out one more thing: | 可是我知道一件事·· |
[17:03] | sulfuryl fluoride. | 硫磺 |
[17:24] | You got a moment to see me in my office? | 有时间到办公室找我吗 |
[17:28] | Dwight, I need to get this to the bank. | 德威 我得去银行存钱 |
[17:32] | It can wait. | 我可以等 |
[18:00] | Can’t you tell your brother… | 你不能叫你弟弟·· |
[18:01] | to get some lunch or something at least? | 去吃午饭吗 |
[18:05] | He’s practically right outside the door. | 他就在门外面 |
[18:08] | I’ll keep the noise level down if you will. | 我会尽量安静 |
[18:19] | I just feel like he’s always watching me. | 我觉得他好像永远在看我 |
[18:21] | Well, how’s he watching you now? | 他现在怎么看你 |
[18:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:54] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[18:56] | Yeah. | 有 |
[19:00] | Agents Doggett… | 调查局多各特探员·· |
[19:02] | and Scully, FBI. | 还有史卡利 |
[19:06] | Dwight Cooper. | 德威·库伯 |
[19:08] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能效劳的 |
[19:11] | Mr. Cooper, do you recognize these? | 库伯先生 记得这些吗 |
[19:13] | Well, I don’t recognize much of anything… | 我什么也看不到 |
[19:17] | except shapes. | 只看到形状 |
[19:18] | Tammi! | 塔米 |
[19:19] | Come look at this. | 来看这个 |
[19:23] | I got bad peepers– legally blind since birth. | 我的眼睛很差 生下来几乎是盲的 |
[19:29] | This look familiar? | 见过吗 |
[19:37] | They’re ours. | 是我们的 |
[19:38] | Last month’s billings for Mr. Chase. | 切司先生上个月的账单 |
[19:41] | Oh. Carlton. | 哦 卡顿 |
[19:44] | He was one of my best clients. | 他是我最好的客户之一 |
[19:47] | I sent him a ham every Christmas… | 每次圣诞节 我都送他一个火腿 |
[19:49] | till he finally told me he was a Jew. | 直到他说他是犹太人 |
[19:54] | He’s a nice guy. | 他很好 |
[19:57] | We found some evidence at a crime scene. | 在犯罪现场我们找到一些证据 |
[20:02] | A piece of fabric on which we found… | 一块布上面找到的·· |
[20:03] | traces of a chemical– | 有硫磺的·· |
[20:06] | sulfuryl fluoride. | 化学痕迹 |
[20:07] | It’s an insecticide used only by licensed exterminators. | 它是除虫剂 只有登记的公司才有 |
[20:10] | Yeah, it’s good stuff. We use it… | 没错 它是很好的材料 |
[20:13] | along with about 200 other outfits in central Mass. | 在麻州中部 我们有200家客户 |
[20:17] | You’ve done time, haven’t you? | 你坐牢过 是吗 |
[20:23] | Yeah, a long time ago. | 是 很久以前 |
[20:27] | Now my brother and I are actually members… | 现在我和弟弟是·· |
[20:30] | of the Worcester Chamber of Commerce… | 伍斯特商会的成员 |
[20:31] | if you can believe that one. | 没想到吧 |
[20:37] | Anything else? | 有别的事吗 |
[20:39] | Yeah. Why did Carlton Chase call this office… | 有 卡顿·切司为何在·· |
[20:43] | 14 minutes before he was murdered? | 被杀的前14分钟 打电话到这个办公室 |
[20:53] | 8:34 p.m. | 晚上8:34 |
[20:55] | We found a call to your office… | 我们发现一通电话 打到你的办公室·· |
[20:58] | billed on Mr. Chase’s calling card. | 是用切司先生的电话卡 |
[21:01] | It was made from a pay phone… | 从公共电话打来的·· |
[21:03] | not far from where he was murdered. | 离他被杀的地方不远 |
[21:07] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道要说什么 |
[21:10] | We’re all gone home by that time… | 那时我们都回家了 |
[21:12] | and there wasn’t any message on our machine. | 我们的答录机和没有任何留言 |
[21:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:21] | We’ll be in touch if we have any further questions. | 如果我们还有其它问题 会再见面的 |
[21:37] | Tammi. | 塔米 |
[21:45] | What do you know about that? | 你知道吗 |
[21:50] | About Carlton calling here? | 卡顿打电话来这里 |
[21:52] | Well, he– | 他·· |
[21:55] | I guess he must’ve left a message. | 我想他一定有留言 |
[21:59] | What did it say? | 它说什么 |
[22:02] | I didn’t hear it. | 没听到 |
[22:04] | I was reaching for the play button… | 我要正按播放的键·· |
[22:07] | and I hit the erase button by mistake. | 却错误的按了删除键 |
[22:11] | I should’ve told you. | 我应该要告诉你·· |
[22:14] | I was just afraid… | 我只是害怕·· |
[22:14] | that I lost us some business maybe. | 我们因此会失去一些生意 |
[22:23] | Come here, baby. | 过来宝贝 |
[22:29] | You know, I can’t see worth a damn. | 你知道 我看不到东西 |
[22:31] | I just want to have a look at your eyes. | 我只想看你的眼睛 |
[22:36] | The eyes are the windows of the soul. | 眼睛是灵魂之窗 |
[22:38] | They tell you everything you need to know about a person. | 它们能告诉你 关于这个人的一切 |
[22:44] | So tell me… | 告诉我·· |
[22:49] | are you lying? | 你在说谎吗 |
[22:54] | No, Dwight. | 没有 德威 |
[23:11] | That’s all I needed to know. | 我只需要知道这些 |
[23:23] | Dwight Cooper, arrested in 1986… | 德威·库伯 1986年被捕·· |
[23:26] | for grand theft auto. | 因为偷车 |
[23:29] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:31] | How does a legally blind guy steal a car? | 一个盲人如何偷车 |
[23:34] | Well, I assume that he had a partner who did the driving. | 他肯定有同伴帮忙开车 |
[23:40] | The brother he mentioned… | 他提过的弟弟·· |
[23:42] | Randall Cooper. | 兰多·库伯 |
[23:46] | They were arrested together. | 他们一起被捕的 |
[23:48] | Although Randall apparently didn’t serve much time. | 虽然兰多坐牢的时间不长 |
[23:52] | They share the same birthday. | 他们的生日是同一天 |
[23:56] | They’re twins. | 他们是双胞胎 |
[23:57] | I hate twins. | 我不喜欢双胞胎 |
[23:59] | Twins never rat each other out. | 双胞胎永远不会出卖同伴 |
[24:02] | Well, maybe there’s someone in that office who will. | 也许办公室有人会的 |
[25:51] | Hey, Tammi. | 嘿 塔米 |
[25:52] | You’re here early. | 你来得很早 |
[26:00] | You know you accidentally left your car running? | 你知道你的车引擎没关 |
[26:04] | You must have been in a real hurry to get in here and make the coffee. | 你一定急着进来煮咖啡 |
[26:10] | What you got there? | 你拿什么 |
[26:14] | Can I see? | 我能看吗 |
[26:17] | Dwight Cooper. FBI. | 德威·库伯 调查局 |
[26:25] | Dwight Cooper, warrant to search. | 德威·库伯 我们有搜索令 |
[26:30] | Have someone read it to you. | 有人会读给你听 |
[26:36] | What the hell… | 到底·· |
[26:38] | are you looking for? | 在找什么 |
[26:39] | Evidence related to the murder… | 跟谋杀有关的证据·· |
[26:40] | of Carlton Chase, et al. | 是卡顿·切司的 |
[26:44] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[26:48] | You got me. | 你告诉我 |
[26:56] | What’s the combination? | 号码是什么 |
[27:01] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得 |
[27:03] | So much for the easy way. | 有很多简单的方法 |
[27:18] | You owe me for that. | 你得赔 |
[27:20] | I run a clean business here. | 我这的生意很干净 |
[27:22] | You’re not going to find anything… | 你什么也找不到 |
[27:23] | that’s going to say otherwise. | 现在又想找藉口 |
[27:25] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 你这么肯定吗 |
[27:28] | Can you explain these, Mr. Cooper? | 能解释这个吗 库伯先生 |
[27:33] | So, Mr. Cooper, you want to tell me about these invoices? | 库伯先生 要不要解释这些帐单 |
[27:50] | Okay, Randall… | 好了 兰多·· |
[27:52] | let’s talk about your exterminating company. | 我们来谈你的除虫公司 |
[27:57] | It’s just the three of you, right? | 只有你们三人 是吗 |
[27:59] | You and your brother and Tammi Peyton? | 你和哥哥和塔米·佩顿 |
[28:05] | So, how is it… | 那么·· |
[28:07] | that your little company billed over $700,000 to Chase Realty last year? | 你的小公司去年如何给切司仲介 超过70万美元的帐单 |
[28:15] | $700,000. | 70万美元 |
[28:19] | That’s a lot of dead rats. | 那是很多的死老鼠 |
[28:22] | I think… | 我想·· |
[28:24] | that you and your brother and Carlton Chase… | 你和哥哥和卡顿·切司·· |
[28:27] | were in a whole other business together. | 一起做的是另一种生意 |
[28:37] | Man, I got to get into the bug business. | 我应该做虫子生意 |
[28:40] | I had no idea… | 没想到·· |
[28:42] | you could make so much dough… | 能赚这么多钱·· |
[28:43] | killing things that creep around behind walls. | 靠着杀死墙壁后面爬的东西 |
[28:48] | You are quite the entrepreneur. | 你真是个企业家 |
[28:53] | I’m just a regular Joe, providing a public service. | 我只是平凡的人 为公共服务 |
[29:07] | Randall? | 兰多 |
[29:11] | I’m just a regular Joe providing a public service. | 我只是平凡的人 为公共服务 |
[29:26] | Is that what your brother just said to Agent Doggett? | 你哥哥是这样告诉多各特探员吗 |
[29:39] | You know why I said that, don’t you? | 知道我为何那样说 是吗 |
[29:43] | Because somehow… | 因为某种原因·· |
[29:46] | you can see through that wall. | 你能透视墙壁 |
[29:50] | You can see your brother behind me… | 你能看见你哥哥在我后面·· |
[29:53] | and you can read his lips. | 而且可以读他的嘴唇 |
[29:55] | I don’t know what gives you the ability… | 我不知道你怎么有这个能力 |
[29:58] | but I know how you use it. | 可是我知道你如何使用它 |
[30:00] | You shoot drug dealers… | 你射杀了卖毒品的人·· |
[30:03] | from places where they can’t see you… | 从他们无法看见你的地方·· |
[30:05] | and then you… | 然后你·· |
[30:06] | and Dwight rob them. | 和德威抢劫他们 |
[30:10] | That’s how you make all that money, isn’t it? | 这就是你得到这笔钱的方法 |
[30:15] | No. We’re exterminators. | 不 我们是除虫的人 |
[30:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:23] | You certainly are. | 你当然是 |
[30:28] | And talking to you now… | 我告诉你 |
[30:31] | I think that the whole thing is Dwight’s idea. | 我想一切都是德威的主意 |
[30:40] | It’s time to be your own man, Randall. | 你应该做你自己了 兰多 |
[30:44] | It’s time to think for yourself. | 你应该为自己打算 |
[31:09] | You tell them anything? | 你跟他们说什么吗 |
[31:12] | No. I said what you said. | 不 我只照你的话说 |
[31:15] | Well, we got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[31:19] | It needs to be taken care of. | 需要小心处理 |
[31:26] | I just keep the books. | 我只有处理帐务 |
[31:28] | You keep the books on a whole lot of blood money going through that office. | 你在办公室 处理那一大笔血腥钱 |
[31:32] | We’re supposed to believe… | 我们要相信你什么也不知道·· |
[31:34] | you didn’t know what was going on? | 到底发生什么事 |
[31:35] | The drug rip-offs, the murders? | 毒品偷窃案 杀人凶手 |
[31:36] | I didn’t know about any of that. | 我什么也不知道 |
[31:38] | Dwight doesn’t tell me anything. | 德威什么也没说 |
[31:41] | I just book the cash receipts. | 我只处理现金收据 |
[31:47] | I don’t ask where they’re from. | 不问它们从哪里来的 |
[31:50] | I know not to ask. | 我知道不该问 |
[31:54] | Look, here’s where I get confused… | 这让我费解·· |
[31:56] | and I’m hoping that you can help me out. | 希望你能帮我 |
[32:00] | Carlton Chase. | 卡顿·切司 |
[32:04] | We think Chase… | 我们觉得切司·· |
[32:06] | was Dwight’s fence. | 是德威的销赃者 |
[32:08] | He sold the drugs your boss stole. | 他把你老板偷去的毒品卖了 |
[32:10] | Together, they had a good thing going. | 他们一起合作 |
[32:12] | So why, then, was Chase killed? | 那切司为何被杀 |
[32:14] | It seems like bad business. | 看来生意做黄了 |
[32:16] | Unless the reason wasn’t business. | 除非不是生意上的原因 |
[32:20] | Unless it was personal. | 除非它是个人原因 |
[32:26] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[33:17] | Tammi Peyton’s phone records. | 塔米·佩顿的电话记录 |
[33:18] | Found something interesting. | 找到有意思的东西 |
[33:23] | Calls to Carlton Chase. | 给卡顿·切司的电话 |
[33:26] | All of them late night. | 全部都在深夜 |
[33:28] | What do you want to bet… | 他们讨论的不是帐户 |
[33:29] | they weren’t discussing escrow accounts? | 你想赌吗 |
[33:42] | So Dwight Cooper learns that something’s going on… | 所以德威·库伯发现有一些蹊跷·· |
[33:45] | between his girlfriend and Carlton Chase. | 在他的女朋友和切司之间 |
[33:48] | And he kills him. | 所以他杀了他 |
[33:50] | Or he orders him killed… | 或是他叫人杀了他 |
[33:51] | assuming Randall’s the triggerman. | 假设兰多是凶手 |
[33:53] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[33:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:58] | Maybe Dwight’s not the one who’s jealous. | 也许嫉妒的人不是德威 |
[34:10] | I know it was you. | 我知道是你 |
[34:15] | I still need help, Randall. | 我还是需要帮助 兰多 |
[34:43] | I made a reservation for the 3:00 bus. | 我订了三点钟的车票 |
[34:46] | You go wait for me. | 你先过去等我 |
[34:47] | It’s right over there, the Big Sky Express. | 就在那边 蓝天快巴 |
[34:51] | I’ll be back right after I get the money. | 拿到钱我就回来 |
[34:55] | I know you took that book to protect me from Dwight. | 我知道你拿那本帐册 是为了保护我 |
[35:04] | I need my book, Randall. | 我需要我的帐册 兰多 |
[35:08] | I can’t get my money without it. | 没有它就没办法拿钱 |
[35:31] | I’ll be back in a half an hour, okay? | 半小时我就回来 好吗 |
[35:33] | I’ll meet you by the bus. | 我们车上见 |
[35:39] | Randall– | 兰多·· |
[35:41] | Well, you know I’m coming back. | 你知道我会回来 |
[35:46] | You saved me from Carlton. | 你从卡顿手里救了我 |
[35:48] | I owe you. | 我欠你人情 |
[35:55] | Randall. | 兰多 |
[36:04] | I’ll meet you by the bus. | 我们车上见 |
[36:38] | Clothes are gone. | 衣物不见了 |
[36:40] | Tammi left in a hurry. | 塔米忽忙地离开 |
[36:42] | Maybe she thought someone was after her. | 她可能以为有人在追踪她 |
[36:44] | Someone’s after you, you don’t pack. | 有人在追踪你 你就没时间整理 |
[36:46] | You leave with what you’re wearing. | 你只会穿着你身上的衣服 |
[36:49] | You think she planned to go? | 你想她是计划要走的吗 |
[36:51] | I do. | 没错 |
[36:52] | The question is, where? | 问题是 去哪 |
[36:58] | Who are you calling? | 你打给谁 |
[37:01] | Whoever Tammi called last. | 塔米最后找的人 |
[37:03] | Welcome to Concordia Bus Lines. | 欢迎打电话给康克迪公共汽车热线 |
[37:05] | Our menu options have changed. | 我们的菜单选项有所改变 |
[37:08] | For reservations, press one. | 订票请按1 |
[37:27] | – Tammi. – Dwight! | -塔米 -德威 |
[37:30] | Is this what you had in your little secret box? Hmm? | 你秘密的盒子就是这东西 |
[37:34] | A safety-deposit key. | 保险箱的钥匙 |
[37:37] | Looks like you had a lot of my money in there. | 看来你有很多钱 |
[37:40] | Dwight. | 德威 |
[37:41] | Shut up and drive. | 闭嘴开车吧 |
[37:42] | Drive! | 开车 |
[38:19] | So this is how you did it, hmm? | 你就是这样得到的 |
[38:23] | You kept two sets of books. | 有两本帐册 |
[38:27] | You’ve been ripping me off for months. | 你骗我好几个月 |
[38:31] | There’s a hundred thousand dollars difference here. | 相差了10万美元 |
[38:32] | That’s why you were in such a hurry the other morning. | 难怪前天早上你那么着急 |
[38:34] | – Dwight. – Shut up! | -德威 -闭嘴 |
[38:37] | Randall should’ve killed you, not Chase. | 兰多应该杀你 不是切司 |
[38:40] | Or maybe you and Carlton were working together? | 或者你和卡顿是一伙的 |
[38:43] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是的 |
[38:45] | When Carlton found out about the money, he blackmailed me. | 当卡顿发现那笔钱 他勒索我 |
[38:48] | He made me… | 他逼我·· |
[38:51] | do things. | 办事 |
[38:53] | Oh, I bet you put up a big fight. | 我打赌 你和他大战三百回合 |
[38:58] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[38:59] | If Carlton wasn’t stealing from me… | 如果卡顿没偷我的钱·· |
[39:01] | then why did Randall kill him? | 兰多为什么要杀他 |
[39:06] | Dwight, you don’t understand. | 德威 你不明白 |
[39:10] | No, no, no. I do understand. | 不不不 我很明白 |
[39:11] | My brother was sweet on you. | 我弟弟对你很好 |
[39:14] | He killed Carlton because he knew… | 他杀卡顿是因为·· |
[39:16] | what was going on between the two of you. | 他知道你们两个之间的事 |
[39:19] | No! | 不 |
[39:21] | Where the hell you been? | 你到底去哪 |
[39:26] | I got something for you to do. | 我有任务给你 |
[39:31] | Randall, get over here! | 兰多 过来 |
[39:42] | Dwight. No. | 德威 不 |
[39:45] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[39:52] | She ripped us off, Randall… | 她骗我们 兰多 |
[39:53] | and you knew it. | 而你知道这一切 |
[39:55] | No, Randall– | 不 兰多·· |
[39:57] | What did you think? That the two of you… | 你想什么呢 |
[39:59] | were going to run off into the sunset together? | 你们两个要一起私奔去看日落 |
[40:04] | She used you. | 她利用你 |
[40:09] | Look at me, Randall. | 看着我 兰多 |
[40:15] | I’m the one who loves you, not her. | 我才是爱你的 不是她 |
[40:21] | Not anybody else. | 没有其它的人 |
[40:25] | Because we’re blood. | 因为我们是血缘关系 |
[40:30] | That’s thicker than anything. | 那比什么都重要 |
[40:43] | I’m going to walk away now… | 现在我要走了·· |
[40:46] | and I’m going to think hard about how I can forgive you. | 我得考虑怎么原谅你 |
[41:00] | You know what you got to do. | 你知道你该做什么 |
[41:17] | Randall. | 兰多 |
[41:22] | You’re not going to do this. | 你不要那样做 |
[41:37] | Randall, please. | 兰多 拜托 |
[41:43] | I was coming back for you. | 我是为了你才回来的 |
[41:52] | No, you weren’t. | 你不是 |
[42:00] | Randall! | 兰多 |
[42:03] | No! | 不 |
[42:27] | Agent. | 探员 |
[42:29] | Has he said anything? | 他说什么吗 |
[42:30] | Well, a county D.A. came in… | 地方检察官来过了·· |
[42:32] | and he declined representation. | 他拒绝见律师 |
[42:34] | Aside from that, he’s been uncommunicative. | 除了这样 他一言不发 |
[42:42] | APB on Tammi Peyton’s a wash so far. | 已经发出塔米·佩顿的通缉通报了 |
[42:45] | The Bureau in Montana’s on alert. | 蒙大拿的部门已经做准备 |
[42:53] | He watched her every day… | 他每天看着她·· |
[42:57] | wherever she was. | 不管她在哪里 |
[42:59] | A man who can look at anything in the world… | 一个能看见任何东西的人·· |
[43:01] | and he chooses her. | 而他只看着她 |
[43:06] | He must’ve seen something in her she couldn’t see in herself. | 他一定在她身上看到 她自己无法看见的东西 |
[43:12] | Well, if you’re suggesting he could see into her heart, Agent… | 如果你说他能看见她的心·· |
[43:16] | I think we’re out of FBI territory on this one. | 我想这就超出了调查局管辖的范围了 |
[43:23] | I’ll be out front. | 我出去了 |